The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Atonement Chapter Two

She opened her eyes, filmy and tired. Her consciousness had wandered for quite some time, giving her dreams of sucking a multitude of tits. Her mouth wanted to keep sucking, her lips pursing with need.

“She’s coming out of it now,” said a voice, echoing in her head. “Readings are back down to acceptable limits.”

A familiar head ducked down into her line of sight, worried black eyes peering at her. Medical equipment beeped in a regular rhythm, monitoring her vital signs.

“How are you feeling, MU2? You gave me a bad scare.”

Had something happened to her? The last thing she remembered was taking Eve’s breasts between her lips, tasting the most delicious milk she had ever experienced. It would be a shame if it had caused an allergic reaction.

She cleared her throat, a sweet residue in her mouth. “I feel like I’ve fallen off a cliff. I’m sore all over, especially my breasts.”

The older keeper unwrapped a blood pressure cuff from around her arm, grunting. “It’s to be expected, you went into Milk Shock. It can happen with newbies who get too much of our milk too fast.” She retrieved a small device which had been clamped to her index finger.

MU2 blinked, recognizing this keeper as the first one who had treated her at the facility. The woman wrapped a band around her arm, pulling out a needle. “I need to do some blood tests, but I think you’re past the worst of it.”

MU2 shuffled, realizing that she was bound to the table. Her hands and wrists were locked in plastic cuffs. She assumed that this was a precaution during her transportation to the clinic, but she wondered at the necessity. Were unconscious cows really that dangerous?

She licked her lips. “What other side effects can I expect?” she asked, the throbbing in her breasts really quite abominable.

“You’re out of it now, so nothing more than usual. Increased breast growth and lactation as you process the milk and your body acclimates itself to being a filter.”

The alien pulled the needle, having finished her extraction. She pressed a cotton ball into the crook of her arm and taped it in place. Taking the vial, she turned to bring it to a console at the side of the room.

Eve sat in a chair at her side, laying her hands on MU2’s arm. “I thought I had fucked everything up,” she said, still looking nervous. “I hypnotized you as per protocol, but I let you suckle my breasts too long.”

A tear trickled down her cheek. “You looked so cute tugging at my nipple, like a newborn babe!”

She looked away, ashamed. “I forgot my training, this is all my fault.”

The older keeper grunted. “You won’t do it again, will you?”

Eve shook her head, trembling. MU2 felt awful for her. She was just doing her job, helping MU2 to adapt to being a cow. “You taste excellent,” she murmured, “I wanted to drink it all.”

Eve laughed, tears streaming. “You certainly did try!”

The older keeper sighed. “The results look good, but there’s an oddity here. I need to take this for more testing.”

She shot the two of them a severe glance. “She’s going to need milking. This would also be a good time to proceed with the next set of injections. She’s filled with your milk, so the serum should be extra effective.”

Pursing her lips, she snapped the vial into a carrying case. “She didn’t experience Milk Rage, so she should be safe to move without restraints, but remember your lessons!”

Eve nodded her head, wiping away her tears, her hands still lying on MU2’s arm in a possessive fashion.

“Good. Just don’t give her any more of your milk for at least another eight hours. She needs time to finish processing what you’ve already given her.”

“Yes, grandmother,” replied Eve, chastised. “I will take good care of my cow.”

The older keeper harrumphed. “See that you do.” A faint ache of pain crossed her eyes, the corners softening. “They’re more fragile than you’d think.”

She took her leave, MU2 staring at Eve with intensity. “Grandmother?” she asked.

A thin smile played over Eve’s lips. “Surely you don’t think we’re asexual,” she replied. “I have a family, just like you do.”

She winked at MU2. “The Farm is run solely by females, however. Motherhood is our business. Our males ensure our society runs, but we ensure our society survives.”

MU2 tried to visualize what a male version of Eve would look like, but she blanked looking at her breasts. She wanted to lock her lips on them right now, sucking for all she was worth. She shuddered at the intense desire.

Eve noticed where she was looking and waggled a finger at her. “We’re following sage advice. No more drinking my milk until your body finishes processing what it already has.”

“What is your grandmother’s name?” she grunted, trying to distract her mind from those luscious breasts.

Liquid, incomprehensible syllables poured from the alien’s lips. “If you can’t handle that, you can call her Nina,” she giggled.

A dark shadow fell across MU2’s face. “It must be nice having a family,” she said, off the cuff. “Both of my folks are dead. Dad was a hard worker, but he died when I was young. Mom tried to pick up the slack, bless her, but her addiction got the best of her in the end.”

The familiar pain washed over her, but this time was different. Eve brushed her cheek, removing the solitary tear that had materialized. “It’s okay, MU2, you’re a part of my family, and I won’t ever let you go.”

She leaned over MU2 and gave her a hug, turning her head to place it on her chest. MU2 trembled, a little afraid at the idea of being wanted. Eve didn’t let go, however, and the warmth of her body quickly became distracting. Her aches increased as her body decided it wanted to go into overdrive, arousal flooding her nether regions.

She wanted it, even if it hurt. Lifting her head from the table, she kissed Eve’s head, her mouth receiving a wodge of thick, black hair for her troubles. She coughed, laying back down.

“Of course!” Eve declared. “It’s time for your milking!”

She got back up and pressed her hands around one of MU2’s breasts, which had swelled in size. A small trickle of white milk beaded on her nipple and she groaned.

Eve took the opportunity to fasten her lips onto MU2’s breast, sucking at it forcefully. The tugging sensation of her lips was intense, MU2’s hips bucking frantically. It was almost too much for her to bear. She gritted her teeth at the hypersensitivity, a gasp of pleasure escaping her taut mouth.

Eve stood up, licking her lips. “I’d love to continue, but I don’t have enough time to suck you dry and inject you, too.”

MU2 complained with a low moan, jerking her hips. “I’m so damn swollen,” she complained. “I feel like I’m ready to burst.”

Eve smirked, pleased. “That’s good, it will be easy to expel your processed milk once I get you hooked up.”

She worked on her cuffs, unlocking the plastic loops binding her wrists and ankles. “You may sit up now,” she declared, moving to the side of the room to wrestle with some more equipment. “I have to get the machine prepped for you.”

MU2 sat up, looking around with interest. On the far wall was a console filled with diagnostic displays which the older keeper had been using earlier. There was a sink for washing up, and open cabinets filled with medical supplies. Monitoring equipment on wheels stood near the center of the room, shoved to the side and currently nonfunctional.

Eve was fiddling with a mess of plastic tubing in the corner, looking a bit befuddled. “I wish they provided a manual with these things,” she muttered.

MU2’s eyes lit up as she recognized the plastic pieces twisted into a pile. These were parts of a milking machine. Eve was going to milk her. Soon.

She ran her fingers over her breasts, feeling their tightness. They were full of milk, ready to be emptied.

Eve was still fumbling with the equipment. “Can I help you?” asked MU2.

“No,” replied Eve with a hint of exasperation directed at the jumble. “I tell you what, it would be a big help if you strapped yourself into this milking chair for me.

She patted a piece of furniture sitting next to her. It didn’t look like one of the chairs she had been milked in before. This one seemed more adjustable. Probably a requirement when dealing with many different sizes of cows.

Attached to the rear of the furniture was a saddle seat with a series of holes built into the center. In front of that was an adjustable shield with circular holes, built in transparent shelves for breasts. The acrylic was molded in the shape of breast cups, far larger than the current size of her own. The interior of each cup was completed by a round, rubber gasket to make the cup properly air tight once pressed against her chest. It seemed as though most of the furniture in the facility was built around accommodating breasts.

MU2 got to her feet, a little unsteady. Without complaint, she wobbled over to the chair, moving slow to avoid exacerbating her aching joints. She breathed a sigh of relief as she sat in the saddle of the chair, raising her breasts to set them into the transparent, plastic shelves. She shuffled forward, pressing her chest against the rubber gaskets built into the shield. Flush against the form, her head stuck through a semi circular cutout at the top.

Arm rests lifted into position, allowing her to relax into the chair. “There, finally!” declared Eve, moving around in front of MU2 with dangling hoses in hand.

She took each hose and screwed it onto a thin tube that projected from the front of each breast form. These must double as suction and extraction piping. Pressing her tits into the cups, she discovered that the interior was decorated with soft nubs for stimulation. Once the suction was turned on, this was going to turn into quite a party!

Curious, she watched as Eve finished hooking up the equipment. “How are these breast forms made?” she asked. “Are they one size fits all?”

“This form was built specifically for you,” she explained. “We took your measurements and created it while you were out. It only takes about fifteen minutes to create one.

She patted her hand against the rectangular top of the form. “They have to be interchangeable to support multiple varieties of cows.”

MU2 reached her hands under the transparent frame, pressing her hands against the front of the mold. The material was sufficiently thick that she couldn’t feel any sensation through the surface of the breast cups.

“We always build in a fifty percent increase in size to leave room for growth, explained Eve. “Believe me, you’ll be surprised at how quickly you’ll fill out this volume. You’ll need new cups before too long.

She gently placed her hands on MU2’s wrists and pressed them down against the arm rests. The backs of her hands pressed into the material with a soft click, a band wrapping around her wrists to strap her down.

Eve reached under the arm rests and clicked a button. They dropped free, forcing her arms to crank downwards at a forty five degree angle before they locked into place. “This will be uncomfortable for a moment,” said Eve, “but bear with me.”

She pulled a lever on the front form, the entire section rotating forward as it pressed into her chest, requiring her to lean forward. Her saddle seat rotated her hips forward as well, bracing her to relieve any uncomfortable pressure.

They both stopped at a forty five degree angle, her chest pressing into the acrylic. She was locked into the frame, looking directly at Eve’s shapely feet, which were dancing around the plastic tubing that dangled from her hands in cute platform boots.

Eve exhaled in frustration, but succeeded in escaping the trap with only a minor stumble. She moved out of MU2’s field of view, the rumble of something heavy approaching. “Just a few more moments,” mumbled her keeper.

“There!’ she declared. “Let’s try this!”

A humming sound filled her ears and a sudden pressure tugged at her breasts. A staccato rhythm accompanied the pumping, clicking as the air was drawn through each cup. “It starts out slow,” said Eve, her voice raised over the sound of the pump.

“If you tolerate it well, I can increase the intensity.”

MU2 nodded, the suction cupping her breasts like a set of tickling hands. It was enough to tease, but not enough to seal her breasts against the form. Air leaked around the cups, causing weird squeaking noises. “More,” she said, breathing hard. “I need more suction.”

“You got it,” said the alien, fiddling with the control dial. “I’ve always wanted to say that,” she said cheerfully as the suction on MU2’s breasts intensified.

The gaskets sealed against her chest, applying the full force of the air against her sensitive tits. She bit her lip, suppressing a cry. “Oh yes, that’s amazing,” she declared, the pressure tight against her nipples. “I can feel it coming, yes, mmm.”

Her milk began to release, spraying the front of the cups with her wetness. The pumps sucked the splashed of milk away with efficiency, tyrannically demanding more. She was so packed full that it was a relief to give in, great spurts blasting from her swollen tits.

She was feeling really good now, but the stimulation still wasn’t sufficient to send her over the edge. “I want more,” she gasped. “I need it!”

“What do you need?” asked Eve slyly.

“I need to cum,” declared MU2 without shame. “I need to be fucked so bad, oohhhh.”

Her body shock, her tits giving her a miniature orgasm. It was amazing, but unfulfilling. She felt so empty.

Eve chuckled. “I think you’re ready for the next step,” she declared, pressing a button on her controls.

To MU2’s delight, a thick appendage pressed against her vulva from within the seat she was sitting on, squirting lubricating liquid against her inner lips. Her eyes shone with anticipation, pleading Eve to turn it up just a bit more.

Eve obliged, twisting a dial. The thick dildo slid inside her, pumping its girth deep into her vagina. It tilted and vibrated, working her like a pile driver as the suction stepped up yet another notch.

MU2 groaned as Eve set her control box down, walking over to a side counter with her shiny boots. “I don’t want to tease you, MU2,” her keeper said, “but we do need to get some actual work done.”

MU2 wasn’t feeling teased; she was getting fucked. Her breasts pressed up against the plastic form as she rocked up and down on the dildo. She moaned freely as the thick length penetrated her to her core. The breast pumps worked her, clicking and popping as they alternated, tugging and sucking as her milk flowed freely.

The combination of sensations was too much for her to bear. She pressed her feet down hard against the floor, bracing herself into the pumping breast form as the dildo reamed her canal. The orgasm came quickly, starting as a tingle in her toes and exploding into full body paroxysms.

“Yes, fuck me, I love being pumped so hard, yes!” she screamed, climaxing.

Eve retrieved the control box and shut the system down, letting Morgan relax, loose in the harness. Endorphins buzzed in her brain, and she rested her bulk against the breast form, breathing hard as she languidly enjoyed the afterglow.

“That was… amazing,” she declared, blinking.

The let down came hard, a rush of memories exploding in her mind. Fuck, not that accident again! While she had been distracted by the machine, the suppressing effects of the alien’s milk must have been wearing off. She was feeling like Morgan again.

It was so uncomfortable, she started to feel existential dread. She didn’t want to be Morgan anymore. She didn’t want to remember. She wanted to be MU2. She wanted to be Eve’s cow.

Eve hadn’t noticed her distress, prepping a long, slender needle. “Steady on, MU2, that’s only the first orgasm. I’ve been told the subsequent ones can get even better after the injections.”

Morgan couldn’t reply, trapped in a morass of her bad memories, her mouth working as fear replaced pleasure. She didn’t even notice the stinging pain that presaged the next set of injections.

Eve worked quickly, jabbing her syringe into Morgan’s upper shoulder a second time. “Two more to go,” she declared, swapping sides.

Morgan noticed a warmth spreading from her right shoulder, followed by a pinch on her left side with more warmth. The physical sensations banished the memories momentarily, bringing her back to reality as Eve finished the last injection.

“There,” she stated. “All done with this series. Your transformation should speed up significantly.”

She picked up the control box and toggled the suction pumps, restarting the insistent tugging. She frowned, watching more milk flowing from Morgan’s breasts. “I don’t understand,” she said, confused. “I measure about four ounces extracted so far, but you’re still expressing more.”

The pumps worked, milk gushing down the plastic tubing. Eve looked a little worried. “This is a bit outside my experience level,” she had to admit. “You’re not acting like the average cow.”

Morgan grimaced. Nothing like being an oddity to make her happy. “I don’t know what your average cow is like,” she declared, “but I sure don’t feel like one right now. While under the influence of your milk, my old life is repressed and I feel more like an animal, but right now I feel like shitty old Morgan, playacting as your livestock.”

More milk drenched the tubing, the suction lifting it away. Eve looked at her suspiciously. “That’s definitely not normal, either. Our milk has a soporific effect that should keep a cow completely docile during this process. You shouldn’t be reverting to your old personality at all.”

Morgan groaned. “What can I tell you, it wouldn’t be me if I was normal.” she grimaced. “Is there anything you can do? My chest is feeling fucking itchy.”

Eve frowned. “No, that can’t be possible at this stage.” She leaned over and looked at Morgan’s chest.

The pumps continued to work, squeezing her breast flesh into the cups to extract more milk, but despite the suction the form was slowly rising from her chest. During the next cycle, one of the cups popped off her chest, air sucking wildly through the cup as it tugged at her flesh. The other cup popped free, too, a rush of cool air breezing past her nipples.

Eve realized what was happening and slapped the emergency stop button on the milker, which ceased trying to capture her breasts. She worked the controls, sliding Morgan back into a vertical position. The itching was getting more intense, and she longed to scratch her chest. She moaned, her hands shaking in the restraints.

Eve unlatched the plastic breast form and pulled it out of the frame, not bothering to remove the attached hoses. Setting it aside, she ran her hands down Morgan’s chest. “This is highly abnormal,” she said in a matter of fact manner.

She grabbed hold of Morgan’s flesh and tugged. Morgan groaned, her tender skin protesting the rough handling. Pleasure mixed with pain, arousing her in equal measure.

“Good news, cow. Your second breasts have come in.” She kept tugging at Morgan’s chest in a milking motion.

“This is happening much quicker than projected, but it’s a normal part of the transformation process. Your udder is developing nicely and I expect it will continue to expand at a rapid pace.”

Eve ran her hands down the sides of Morgan’s new breasts, kneading them. Morgan sighed happily, for the itching had stopped. Eve ran a finger over her new nipples, drawing a sharp gasp from Morgan’s lips.

Withdrawing, Eve got to her feet and looked at her speculatively. “I need some advice on how to proceed, you’re developing much faster than expected.”

She pulled out the control box and cranked the dial up a notch. “A little gift for while I’m away.”

She dropped the box and hurried from the room, her chunky platform boots clomping on the tiles. Morgan watched her ankles as she left with appreciation, remarking on how lithe and graceful the alien was.

Her admiration quickly descended to curses as she realized what the alien had done. The dildo in the chair had been joined by a second one pressing at her asshole. Both of them had paused, waiting at the entrance to her vagina and ass. The tips pressed against her, vibrating and turning as they played back and forth.

She tried to move her ass on the chair, but that was unfruitful. No matter how much she tried, there was no penetration to be had. She groaned with frustration.

Her chest felt odd, cool air swirling about her new fleshy projections. Looking down, she was only able to catch the barest hints of her new breasts, hidden below the swell of her upper pair.

Her original breasts had expanded again, growing larger. They had definitely enlarged at least another cup size, larger than she had ever seen before. The creamy skin taunted her, the flesh swelling with even more milk. She rotated her hips back and forth, watching the delightful sway of flesh. She got another glimpse of her new breasts below. They appeared to be about the same size her original breasts were before any treatment. She was filling out so quickly!

She wasn’t certain how long she sat there being edged, but it felt like an eternity. She needed to cum so badly. Her body shook, every thought concentrated on the idea of sweet release. The immediacy of the sensations pushed away all other thoughts.

By the time the door cracked open, she was thoroughly distressed, whining with need. “See?” declared Eve. “She’s clearly already into phase three, and has told me that she isn’t thinking cow thoughts. What could cause this?”

Nina grunted, looking at Morgan as if she was a slab of meat. “She might be an Ultra Milker. They’re quite rare, only about one percent of the population, so I’m not surprised they weren’t included in your curriculum.”

She leaned over and tugged Morgan’s lower breasts. Morgan giggled uncontrollably, dismayed by the tickling sensation. “Yes, these need to be milked again already. It’s definitely a case of Ultra. You need to throw all of your known measurements and charts out the window, we’re in unconventional territory.”

“How do you feel?” the older alien asked her, kindly.

“I need to cum,” stated Morgan baldly. “I really don’t care how special I am at the moment, I just need release so unbelievably badly I can’t even express how tense I’m feeling!”

Tears leaked from her eyes. The older keeper looked at her for a few moments, sizing her up. “We’ll start a custom treatment plan. Work with the existing symptoms and go from there.”

She gave Eve a bright smile. “You have an exceptional milker on your hands.”

Eve nodded, but her concerned eyes were only for Morgan. It would have been sweet, if she hadn’t felt like she was going to explode. “Please, I need something soon,” she declared. “I feel like I’m going to pop.”

“Just a moment, MU2, we’ll have you sorted shortly.” She gestured at Eve, who retrieved the control box.

As Nina rummaged in the cabinet, Eve turned up the stimulation. Morgan sighed with satisfaction as the main dildo slid back inside her snatch, vibrating and thrusting in a regular rhythm.

The invader at her ass pressed inwards as well, pushing inside the muscular wall as it extended deeper. Beyond a certain depth, her ass popped, sucking the hard projection in further. She beared down on its hard presence, rejoicing in the thick feeling of fullness.

The older keeper returned, her hands full with a harness. “This is a portable milker,” declared the keeper. “It’s better for fast developing cows because we don’t have to change out the breast forms.”

She looped two straps over Morgan’s shoulders, tucking the front of the milk harness over her chest. The harness had four holes built into it, for accommodating four breasts. She snapped a fastener on the rear and cinched the straps tight, securing the harness in place.

The interior of the harness had built in domed plastic cups, which slid into place over her swollen tits. The keeper needed to adjust a few of the buckles to compensate for the differences in breast size between her first and second pairs, but with a little effort she was able to get them fitted snugly.

She snapped new hoses onto circular attachments on the exterior of the cups, plastic tubing flowing down in a thick, spaghetti mess. “There, now, you’re all hooked up,” declared the keeper. “Eve, I need some suction.”

“Yes’m,” replied Eve, fiddling with a device in the corner.

Suction returned, a gentle tickling at her breasts as opposed to the harsh suction from earlier. “We need to start gentle,” declared the keeper. “Your new tissue isn’t quite ready for full pressure milking. We are encouraging it to grow at the moment.”

Morgan licked her lips, the pressure of the cups tickling her delightfully as the dildos pulsed in her nethers. “Oh, yeah, that’s fucking amazing,” she declared, her eyes rolling in her head.

Creamy streams of her milk flowed into the catchment cups, liquid streaking down the plastic tubing. “I see what you mean,” declared the keeper. “She’s still producing, even after one full session.”

She turned to Eve. “How are you feeling? Are you full up as well?”

Eve unsnapped the covers on her latex dress that covered her breasts, opening windows into her voluptuous chest. Her exposed nipples sprung outwards, a small trickle of milk leaking from their tips. She pressed her hands under her swelling mounds, bouncing them in her latex dress. “I’m totally full again,” she said with a little surprise. “I was expecting it to take longer.”

“Your body is synchronizing with your cow. She drank all you had the last time, so your body is working overtime to fill back up. Another one of the side effects of owning an Ultra cow.”

She folded her hands and slid back on the rolling stool. Morgan grunted and moaned, bucking as she experiencing a miniature orgasm from the stimulation. The older keeper appeared unfazed, though Eve looked at her with interest, her black orbs fixed on her spurting breasts.

“Don’t worry,” Nina said. “I’ve been around a while, and I’ve seen this a few times. It’s rare, mind you, but not unheard of.”

She considered. “As an Ultra, she processes and filters your milk faster than a regular cow. We can forgo the regular safety protocol, I think.”

She waved at Eve. “Come, take my place. Let’s see how she tolerates a limited feeding.”

Eve sat down, taking her spot eagerly. It didn’t seem possible, but her voluptuous breasts appeared to have swelled even larger, straining through the latex portholes in her garment. Her nipples were stiff, winking at Morgan from within wide, rounded circles of pink flesh. It should have looked out of place in a sea of neon green, but all Morgan felt was a deep hunger for more.

Eve wheeled herself forward, hesitating as she nestled her bosom against Morgan’s pumping breasts. Morgan wiggled on the stimulation, gasping as the dildos whirred. “I need your milk,” she husked, eyes fixed on the erect nipples. “I need it so badly, you don’t even know.".

Eve sighed. “Start slowly,” she declared. “I don’t wish to injure you.”

She adjusted the chair, raising until she towered over the milking cow. She tucked a breast on top of a suckling suction pump, her tender flesh jiggling from the vibration.

Morgan let out a long sigh, thrusting her head forward to seize one of Eve’s nipples in her teeth. Her keeper chuckled, supporting her breasts with her hands as Morgan worked the teat. “What an eager cow you are!” she declared, biting her lip to show how badly Morgan’s actions were affecting her.

“Suck my tit, yes,” Eve exhorted, pressing in closer.

Her large orb smashed against Morgan’s face, filling her mouth with moist flesh. A spurt of creamy milk splashed onto her tongue, the sweet, viscous liquid coating the interior of her cheeks.

She hadn’t been conscious for the last drinking session, and she was eager to do her mistress justice. She drank. As fast as she could, plying the nipple with her lips to encourage even more lactation.

She stared at her keeper’s neck line, marveling that such an alien body could support such marvelous breasts. The purple latex of her dress flexed as Morgan sucked, falling under the thrall of her mistress’ sweet milk.

Her lips popped from a nipple. She tugged at the tip with her teeth, daring Eve to bring herself in even closer. Eve chuckled and stroked the back of her head, pulling away.

Eve watched her carefully, her eyes searching Morgan’s face closely. Morgan protested, her lips working. She wanted more!

“Hold on for a moment, cow,” said Eve. “I don’t want to poison you a second time.”

“I wouldn’t worry too much,” said the older keeper. “The first overdose may have been an error on your part, but her transformation should go smoothly from here on out.”

She cracked a smile. “See? She’s still begging for more. This just confirms the odd results I saw on her blood test. I doubt you’ll be able to overdose her again. I’m so confident of this fact that I’m going to leave you two alone.”

She walked towards the door, giving Eve a sidelong glance. “This one is valuable, make sure you Pair with her properly. Losing her to Milk Madness would be a waste.”

Eve brushed her off, her eyes only for MU2.

“Let’s even this out, shall we?” she declared.

She shuffled to the left, presenting her right nipple to MU2’s voracious lips. MU2 commenced sucking again, swirling her tongue around her keeper’s areola. This was perfect; she was fulfilling her purpose as a cow.

She felt the urge swelling inside her. Yes, it was appropriate. She mooed, vibrating her lips against Eve’s nipple. Her keeper laughed, breasts jiggling against MU2’s face. She brushed back her delicate hair tendrils, which had gotten in the way after her laughter.

“Come along, now, MU2, if you keep doing that, you’ll have difficulty finishing. I want you to drain me completely dry.”

MU2 wanted that too, very much so. She needed to get serious about extracting all of her milk. She leaned back forward and locked her lips on her mistress’ tit, swirling her tongue around her areola as she suckled.

She tried to match a similar rhythm to that of a mechanical milker, moving her lips in time with her throat. The dildo rammed inside her, wobbling with tremendous force as she nursed. The milk began to follow again, coating her mouth and throat with the alien’s thick paste.

Eve wrapped her hands around her breast, manually pressing at the base to enhance MU2’s suction. She was breathing hard, too. “Yes, take my milk, cow, turn it into my favorite drink, mmm. You look so delicious when you’re bound like my slave, you’re going to grow huge udders to satisfy me.”

The words permeated MU2’s milking stupor, and she redoubled her efforts, sucking and bucking for all she was worth. Her throat was choked with the milky substance, bulging as she swallowed down as fast as it could be produced.

“Oh, yes, look at those eyes, what a good little cow.”

She grabbed the back of MU2’s head and jammed it into her chest, pressing her face against her spongy breasts. MU2 suddenly found there was more than she could handle, the nipple slipping from her lips. Milk splattered over her face, marking her as her mistress’ milk slave.

“Fuck, that feel so good,” declared the alien, shaking with an orgasm as her milk sprayed from her tits. “I can’t even imagine what it’s going to be like after we get you bred.”

MU2 moaned herself, the mess dribbling down her chin as the dildos brought her over the edge. Endorphins blasted her brain as she writhed, vibrating her entire body against Eve’s chest.

She bucked on their thick, throbbing presence, her pelvic muscles gripping them mercilessly. Fortunately, as she crested the high, they began to wind down, withdrawing into the seat. This was for the best, as she wasn’t certain she could take any more stimulation.

She blinked dully, her face a mess. By the narrowest of margins, the spraying milk had missed her eyes, but some of it was dripping down her cheeks.

Her mistress brought over a towel and wiped her face, apologizing. “I’m so sorry!” she declared, flustered. “I got too carried away. This shouldn’t have happened, but that was so fucking hot!”

MU2 waited to be cleaned up, frowning as Eve worked down her neck. She couldn’t think very well while under the influence of her keeper’s milk, but something the alien had said was bothering her.

“What did you mean by bred?” she asked, giving Eve an intense stare.

Eve laughed nervously. “That was just a spur of the moment thing, I didn’t really mean it. I mean, you don’t need… don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

MU2 turned the idea over in her mind, slowly. Her thoughts were like sludge, stacking on top and interfering with each other. The idea of doing as her mistress commanded was intoxicating, but this wasn’t a direct command from her.

She had never wanted children before, and after the accident, she desired it even less. Bringing someone into her shitty world was not an option. Doing it here at the Farm didn’t seem like a much better idea.

Steeling her resolve, she stared at Eve seriously. “No, I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she said, going silent.

Eve was flustered. She put away the towel, looking away from her charge. “I didn’t mean to push you into it,” she said, carefully folding the fabric into a neat square before tossing it into a bin.

“You don’t hate me, do you? It just seemed like a sexy thing to say.” She turned and looked at MU2, her eyes wide.

MU2 felt hollow. It wasn’t Eve’s fault, she didn’t know her past. “My first child was a miscarriage,” she explained.

She stared straight ahead, looking at nothing in particular. Under the influence of Eve’s milk, her emotions were deadened. That was good, she could get through this without crying.

“My second was aborted,” she continued. “I couldn’t afford to bring her up while we were on the run. It turns out I couldn’t afford to not bring her up, either.”

The emotions were rushing in, despite her best efforts. “My last mistake was killing a girl’s mother in a traffic accident. I can see her now, crying for her dead mother. It reminded me of my dead child, crying for me. Crying that I can’t seem to forget.”

Her lips wobbled. How had she gone from arousal to despair so quickly? “That is why I don’t want another. I fuck up everything I touch.”

Eve’s expression shifted from fear to pity, but MU2 waved her off. “I don’t need your sympathy,” she stated. “I just want to make things right.”

Eve closed the distance between them, getting down on her knees. She wrapped large hands behind MU2’s head and looked her in the eyes, sharing her sadness. “If you ever change your mind, I’m here for you. Seriously.”

She kissed MU2 on the nose. The affection sprung forth a well of tears from MU2 and she began to blubber. “She was so young,” she cried. “There was nothing I could do.”

“I know,” replied the alien, wrapping her arms around her cow. “You’re here now. Everything will be okay.”

She triggered a switch on the seat, unlocking MU2’s arms and legs. She pulled her out of the chair with effortless strength, cradling MU2 in her arms. The flood gates broke, and MU2 began to cry in earnest. Nobody in her life had ever cared so much about her before. She had never believed anyone ever would.

Rocking her back and forth, Eve continued to talk in a level manner. “I can’t really relate, I’m afraid. I grew up with a relatively privileged life. It’s abhorrent that in this galaxy bad things can happen to good cows like you.”

MU2 weeped openly, her head tucked into Eve’s breasts. It was comforting to be held, but she also needed to cry. She had never really processed the losses before, refusing to acknowledge all the mistakes she had made.

“I don’t know what harsh realities you faced in your world, but none of that exists at the Farm. Children are well taken care of, in a section separate from the rest of the facility. They are raised jointly, by the staff and by Paired couples. We’ve been doing this for quite some time, and there’s quite a thriving community that lives here. I don’t know of anybody opting to leave, but those who haven’t been committed for life, like you, are free to go. Nobody bothers, though. The Farm is good to us. We provide a valuable service to our society.”

The explanation didn’t change MU2’s mind, but it did serve to allow her emotions to cool. She hiccuped, coughing, her throat sore. Eve patted the back of her head and helped her up. “You’re a disaster! Let’s clean you up!”

MU2 looked around, concerned about the mess they had made on the floor. “Oh, don’t worry about that,” declared Eve. “The staff will clean it up. That’s why most of the floors in the Farm are made of tile.”

She grabbed MU2’s arm, navigating her through the rest of the equipment in the room as they approached the door. MU2 stumbled, unbalanced. Eve held her arm, making sure she didn’t fall. MU2 made a dismayed noise. She was not used to dealing with the extra weight of her additional breasts!

The corridor outside was mostly clear, but there were a few alien and human couples passing by. MU2 watched them with curiosity, making unconscious comparisons to herself. The nearest cow that passed them did so with dull eyes, clearly coming from her own session with her keeper.

Slack jawed, this cow hadn’t yet developed her second set of breasts, but there were small buds of flesh which indicated they were on the way. Her frame was petite, reducing the size of the breasts she would be able to support, even when fully transformed.

Her keeper was the exact opposite of her charge, the shortest alien MU2 had seen. The alien had opted for a hot pink bodysuit, her breast flaps tucked shut around her swollen teats. The alien’s hand rested on her cow’s neck.

They both looked quite comfortable in this pose, the cow being led by her keeper as if it was a natural state of affairs. As they approached, the keeper halted, her cow stopping as well. “It’s good to see you, Eve,” declared the alien, in a tone that suggested it wasn’t. “I see you have a new candidate with you. Have you Paired yet?”

Eve clenched her lips. “Hello, ‘Heather,’” she said, purposefully avoiding using the alien’s actual name. “I see you’ve found yourself a new plaything.”

The other alien laughed. “Oh, this is not just some fling.”

She took her hand from her cow’s neck and showed her palm to Eve. A circular symbol was imprinted into her hand, broken up into sections like a sliced pie. “I have found my Pair. She completes me.”

She laid the back of her hand against her cow, framing a similar symbol on the back of her cow’s neck. Mirrored sections of the pie were filled in on the cow, forming a complete whole when the keeper’s hand laid across her neck. She flipped her hand over, pressing the tattoos together. Her cow shivered with delight.

“We are one,” she declared, her skin glowing with health.

She looked over MU2 like a shark. “This one looks well developed,” she said. “Have you decided to use one of the generic filter cows to fulfill your needs? How long have you been searching for a Pair?”

Eve’s eyes flashed. “At least I didn’t pay a criminal to find a candidate.”

Heather shrugged. “It worked, didn’t it? I found my new slave, and it didn’t take all that long.” She stroked the back of her cow’s neck. The cow learned into her hand, enjoying the attention.

“If what you enjoy is buying somebody’s love, I suppose that will have to do for you. Come, MU2.”

She wrapped her large hand possessively around MU2’s neck, pushing her down the hallway. MU2 didn’t protest at the treatment, but her curiosity was piqued. The animosity between the two was raw; they must have been rivals for quite some time.

“Just remember, after your twentieth, those who have not Paired never will.” A cruel chuckle followed them down the hallway.

“What does she mean by that?” asked MU2, dragging her feet.

Eve sighed. “If I don’t Pair soon, I’ll be demoted. I won’t be a keeper candidate any more and I’ll lose all my social standing. Our society unfortunately has a strict caste system, and I would end up a menial, unable to live on my own without the largess of others. ”

She looked at MU2. “That’s why it’s so important we make this work. Otherwise, you may be sent to the stockade with the other cows, despite how good a milker you are.”

MU2 hesitated. “What exactly does Pairing entail? It can’t just involve fancy tattoos.”

“No,” sighed Eve. “It’s considerably more than that. It’s a physical connection, a commitment. If you Pair with me, you become my primary feeder. Milk processed through a pair bond is healthier, and will give me significantly more power.”

She chewed at her lip. “I won’t be able to drink the milk from any other cow without terrible side effects. You will still be able to purify the milk from other keepers, but I won’t be drinking generic, processed milk without major difficulty. Without your support, I will wither away to a husk of what I currently am.”

MU2 halted, forcing her keeper to stop as well. She peered up at her worried face, and decided she was cute. “I sense this is why you’ve had issues finding someone to trust in the past.”

She paused, nodding. “It will also significantly help my family politically. I’ve been considered useless up until now, because it’s been so long since a potential match has been found. I’ve been looking for someone suitable for years, and it’s so close to the time of Abandonment that my family has begun losing hope.”

MU2 started walking again, letting Eve direct her. “After all this time, why did you decide to trust me, a common criminal? Surely there was a better candidate.”

Eve grimaced. “There was one other, but as you can tell, I’ve had… issues. We got heavily involved with each other, but when I was about to make the decision, she backed out and decided to go with someone else.”

Her face darkened. “She became Heather’s first victim, and she was never the same afterwards. I couldn’t trust her any longer, and Heather had broken her. She was only fit to become a generic filter cow.”

She steered MU2 to the left, down a shorter corridor that terminated in a locker room. “I didn’t have any prospects, so they sent me here to serve under my grandmother as their final option.”

MU2 had no need to strip out of any clothing, and Eve didn’t seem to want to. She propelled her straight into a shower, turning her around to stand in the middle of a square, tiled box.

MU2 took some time to process her thoughts, while Eve gathered the soap and a water wand. This was literally the last chance for both of them. Neither of them had anywhere else to go. Far from being sloppy seconds, MU2 was a lifeline that could save this girl from a lifetime of mediocrity. She could help her to attain her goals, and in the process, solve her own problems. A new road opened out before her, spreading off into the distance. She could finally see a future for herself, a world where her entire existence did not require her to lock herself away.

The tears began to flow at the same time Eve turned on the water, thankfully hidden under the heavy spray. Grateful for the coincidence, she lifted her arms outwards to give Eve better access.

Eve sponged off her head and neck, rinsing her down with the wand. “Does that feel good, MU2? I can turn up the temperature if you need it.”

“No,” she said, hoarse.

She turned her back to present her shoulders to her keeper. She was expecting to be washed, but instead Eve pressed her body up against MU2, reaching under her shoulders to wrap her soapy hands around MU2’s upper breasts. She worked them gently, tugging her flesh out and massaging them as she soaped them up.

When they had been well and truly washed, she lathered up her hands on MU2’s back, returning to work on her second set of breasts, which were still in the process of growing.

MU2 shook back and forth, excited. “I love how they feel when you touch them, but they’re already filling up again.”

Eve tugged at her nipples. “Don’t worry, your storage capacity is increasing. Soon you will have a full udder, able to process all the milk I can produce and more. You’ll be a true cow. I can only imagine how happy that will make you feel.”

She walked her hands down MU2’s front, rubbing them over her belly button. “You’ll need to hold it in for now, I’m afraid. It’s against regulations to waste milk, so I can’t jerk you off here.”

MU2 chuckled at the odd turn of phrase. She groaned as Eve worked her hands through her nether regions and down her legs. Her keeper worked quickly, efficiently cleaning her feet and working her way up MU2’s back.

“What comes next?” she asked.

Her recent emotional stress was still raw, and she was looking forward to spending more time with Eve. She realized that it was the only thing she had looked forward to in ages.

“Paperwork and administrative for me, I’m afraid. Our time together is almost up for now. I have to put you back in with your new herd.”

She lathered up MU2’s neck, working the injection sites with her fingers. MU2 moaned, surprised at how sensitive that area was. Eve lingered there for a moment, but with a final rinse she was finished. The job complete, she smiled at her cow, who was shivering, droplets dribbling from her body.

Eve traced a finger around MU2’s waist, and took a step back, taking her in. “Your coloration is filling out,” she declared, pleased. “You’ve earned your spots a month ahead of schedule!”

MU2’s view of her body was hampered by her multiple breasts, but she did notice that her skin color had faded, as if she had been bleached. “Does every cow have a different color?” she asked. She wasn’t going to look anything like the cow she had met earlier, MA8.

“Yes, the combination of your color and secondary spots are unique. It’s completely by chance. It looks like you’re going to be white with black spots, a coloration associated with extremely high milk production.”

“Stand still, cow,” declared Eve. “You may want to close your eyes for the drying cycle.”

A stream of air flowed from the top of the shower stall into the floor below, through vents. The air flow increased, stripping the water from her flesh. A great downward pressure held her against the floor, her lips moving uncontrollably as the air ramped up to high speed.

The cycle was mercifully short, the shifting wind dropping away almost immediately. MU2 blinked, realizing she was completely dry. What a convenient system!

Eve sighed. “Time to go, cow. I have work to do, and you need to get reacquainted with the other members of your new herd.”

MU2 wasn’t too happy at the idea of being put back into a cell with the pirates, but she had little choice. She expressed her displeasure by frowning and crossing her arms under her new breasts.

“I know, MU2, but there isn’t much choice. There’s always more work to do.”

She wrapped her hand around MU2’s neck and guided her out of the stall. The warmth of her fingers and palm against the back of her neck was comforting. It was increasingly feeling like the most natural state of affairs to her. She would do as Eve commanded, without too much protest, even if that required she sit through a few more hours with the bad tempered pirates.

As they walked from the shower block, she refocused back on her goal. Settling into her role as a cow, she found herself becoming increasingly nonverbal, but there were still questions she wanted answered. “How many more injections will be needed before I am deemed a full cow?” she asked.

Eve hummed as she pushed MU2 along. “You’ve had eight so far. The actual number required is variable, but most cows on average need about twenty. I suspect you’ll need less, but it’s hard to know exactly how many until we determine that you’re fully producing. That number is averaged across a week of milkings after a set of injections.”

“Based on known averages and breast volume, the injections continue until your milk production stops increasing. After that point, nothing further will be required to maintain your status.”

MU2 shook with excitement. Her teats jiggled as she marched, the bottom ones still growing. They might be large enough to fill the milking cups! She couldn’t wait until all four were the same size. The milker would feel amazing!

Her feet continued to walk, taking multiple corners and side passages. She would never be able to navigate the facility on her own, and that was fine by her. Her job was to drink and to milk, not to be intelligent. The focus served to calm her down, suppressing her churning brain so that she could think rationally.

She had stepped over the edge of acceptance some time ago. She no longer aspired to be anything more than a high production milking cow. By being passive, she was helping. Her future had been planned out for her.

They made yet another turn, ending up in a cell block similar to the one she had been in before. The windowed walls were the same, but the equipment inside was quite different.

MU2 was filled with curiousity when she saw a row of saddle-like projections fitted to the back wall of the room instead of the milking suction cups from her previous cell. Nobody was using them at the moment, but she could feel her breasts swelling with each breath and she hoped that they could be used to milk her in some fashion.

A crowd of women were huddled together at the side of the room, arms locked shoulder to shoulder in a deep discussion. They were likely trying to figure out a way to escape, still. That thought was far from MU2’s mind. She was turning into a cow rapidly, physically and mentally, and she loved it. If these women were still resisting, she would just have to make them love it too by being a perfect role model.

Eve pushed her into the airlock, letting her possessive hand go reluctantly. MU2 wasn’t pleased about the state of affairs either. She turned to look at Eve, giving her doe eyes. Eve shrugged her shoulders. “Have a good evening, MU2, I’ll see you in the morning, after the next rest cycle.”

She pressed the hatch button, and the wall rotated. MU2 turned to face the inner door, ready to face the hostile occupants. She stepped to the side, being careful to look both ways for an ambush as she entered the chamber, but there was nobody lying in wait.

It was too bad, she had almost hoped to teach Kylie a lesson about what it meant to be a cow. She would bend her over and milk her by hand, forcefully. If she was a good cow, she’d allow her to drink some of her milk, fresh from her udder.

She grinned at the fantasy. The others would never let her do it, of course, but it was fun to imagine. The amusement faded as she saw the group of pirates, still huddled.

There were only four of them, the fifth sitting on the ground. Upon closer examination, she realized the sitting one was Daisy. Perhaps out of misguided concern, she approached the gathering.

“What’s going on? Is Daisy okay?”

Kylie turned to stare at her, eyes a million miles away. “No, and I’m not either.”

She clenched her fists. “I’m so angry at what they’ve done to Daisy, I need to punch something.”

Before she could approach MU2, Ashley grabbed her arms and pulled her back. “Just calm down,” came the muscled girl’s twang. “She’s not our enemy here.”

Kylie vibrated in place, but let herself be handled. “I know she isn’t, but I feel so angry!” she declared. “Can you feel it? It’s like a buzz of bees swirling around my head!”

She pressed her hands against her temples and grunted. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me!”

Raising an eyebrow, MU2 looked at Daisy, who by all accounts was relaxing lazily on the ground. She didn’t appear to be in any particular distress, but her body had been altered further.

Her second set of breasts was starting to come in, filling out her udder nicely. She worked her lips, chanting under her breath while she played with her tits. Small spurts of milk dribbled down her flesh, making her front a mess. Her body had gone pale, like MU2’s. Perhaps they’d be twins?

MU2 kneeled, grabbing Daisy by the shoulder to examine the back of her neck. Natalia reached down to stop her, but MU2 had already satisfied her curiosity.

“She hasn’t been Paired,” she announced. “Nobody has claimed her yet.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” asked Natalia. “What the shit is going on here?”

Her anger was misdirected, but understandable. MU2 sat on the floor, stroking the other cow. “The literal truth is in front of your eyes,” she explained.

“We’re being turned into cows.” She ran a tongue over her lips, shuddering in pleasure as she caught a taste of her mistress’ milk.

“They’re injecting us to filter their milk and increase our milk production. I’m pretty confident the drugs also have a hypnotic effect.”

She looked at the pirate crew, one by one. All of them had swollen breasts, worked on by a milker, but Daisy was much farther along than most of them. She had embraced the process, like MU2 had. She would be a proper cow before any of the rest of them. Good.

“Look at what they’ve done to me,” she declared. “I’m nobody special, and in the span of a day I’m already transitioning into a heavy milker.”

She ran her hands over her breasts. “I love being a cow. I feel great.”

She moved her hands to help out Daisy, who was rubbing her clit with abandon. MU2 placed her hands under Daisy’s second set of breasts, cupping and massaging them. “Daisy agrees, don’t you Daisy?”

Daisy hummed, a smile fixed to her face. She said nothing, continuing to work her snatch. Eight purple dots decorated her shoulders, just like her. They must have her on the accelerated plan as well.

Natalia didn’t try to stop her. She was looking off into the distance, trying hard not to touch her own sensitive nipples. “This explains a lot,” she said, her brain working.

“Yes,” replied MU2. “Daisy doesn’t have a tattoo on the back of her neck. She hasn’t been Paired to a keeper, yet.”

Ashley walked over, sitting with one of her knees touching the floor. “What exactly does that mean?” she asked.

“I don’t know everything about it, but once you’ve been Paired, you belong to that keeper for the rest of your time at the facility, which might be forever depending on your sentence.”

She smiled. “My keeper’s name is Eve,” she declared. She looked down at Daisy, who was vibrating from her self induced orgasm. “What is the name of your keeper?”

Daisy’s eyes focused for the first time since MU2 had entered the room. “Moo?” came the first words from her lips.

MU2 patted her face, giving her the time she needed to process the question. Daisy blinked, relaxing. “She said her name was Nora,” she replied hoarsely. “I couldn’t pronounce her real name. She fed me her nipples and I drank from them.” She looked away, face red. “I drank a lot. It was so tasty!”

“Don’t worry,” said MU2, “I love drinking my mistress’ milk, too.”

“Don’t worry?” came a sharp interjection. “How can I not?”

MU2 had expected Kylie, but this time it was Iris who interrupted. Her face was a bright red, her small breasts only slightly enlarged.

“Look at us!” she declared. “I don’t remember what my name used to be. All I want to do is to be strapped into that milking harness again and be fucked by a machine until my mind goes away. Each time they stick a needle into me, I want to be a cow even more. Don’t tell me that this is normal!”

Natalia grunted and held out a hand. “I sympathize, I really do. This just makes it even more imperative that we find a way out of here before they’re able to alter us further.”

“But first…” she groaned. “I need to be milked again, my breasts are getting so full I can’t properly think.”

“Shit,” said Ashley. “They just milked us. If they keep us like this constantly, we won’t have enough time to figure something out before we’re all cows.”

“I know,” moaned Natalia, “but if I don’t get milked soon, I won’t be able to think about anything but my large, milky breasts.” She weighed her swollen tits, letting the enlarged globes of flesh wobble as she let them go. Two purple dots decorated her shoulders on each side.

MU2 smiled a secret smile at Daisy, who returned it with an involuntary moan. Any plans they made would have to wait. It was time for milking.

She helped Daisy off the floor, stumbling with her to individual stalls built into the wall. Daisy shook off her arm with a bright smile, a hand lingering on her shoulder for a moment. It was probably just her imagination.

Kylie shouted and punched a wall, drawing everyone’s attention. “Fuck this,” she said. “I’m going to figure out a way to escape myself.”

MU2 shrugged. Kylie’s attitude wasn’t her problem to solve. She turned back to the saddle-like devices mounted on the wall, licking her lips. Her thighs were wet, ready for more milking.

She wasn’t sure how to operate these new devices. However, Daisy, with a clearer mind after her orgasm was the first of them to figure it out. “They’re like chairs!” she declared, skipping over to the projections mounted to the wall.

She took a seat, spreading her legs to the side as her butt squeezed into the arched shape of the saddle. She laid against the wall, which was coated with a smooth, black cushion.

As soon as her back hit the wall, something clicked on. Her eyes brightened, wet, as a dildo slid from the saddle and plugged itself into her snatch. She pressed her fingers against her clit, rubbing vigorously. “Fuck, that feels amazing,” she declared, her body vibrating from the assault.

Panels opened up, sliding out of the way to reveal an enclosed alcove. The chair tilted backwards, bringing mounted Daisy along with it. Arm rests slid out as the saddle pulled her to the rear, giving her a comfortable surface to lay on. Her moans got louder as she slid backwards into the wall, the dildo pounding her pussy in an unending stream.

The panels locked shut. Her screams of delight were muffled by the insulation on the interior of the chamber, but she was clearly having a great time. MU2 looked at the next station, staring at the saddle it sported. She knew what she wanted. She knew what she needed.

Turning around, she backed up to the saddle, determined to find out what Daisy was experiencing. Just as she was about to mount it, Kylie grabbed her hand, preventing her from sitting. “What game are you playing?” she asked, with an intense gaze. “Are you a plant? You don’t seem to care about escaping at all.”

“No, I don’t work for them,” MU2 replied, frowning. “I just want to be a cow.” Her face expanded into a wide grin. Her eyes wandered and she stared into the distance, thinking about being milked.

Kylie gave her a look of disgust, and let go. “You’re not a traitor, you’re just a cow lover.”

MU2 shrugged. “Maybe I don’t feel like struggling against the inevitable. Maybe it’s our fate to be a proper herd of cows.”

“I don’t believe that,” replied Kylie, backing away. She turned to Natalia. “What do you think we should do?”

Natalia walked up to one of the saddles and examined it. She paused, trying to think. “I really want to say no, but my breasts are saying yes.”

She fondled her fake boobs, sighing and closing her eyes as small squirts of milk expressed themselves from her tits. “I could stand here for hours trying to get all the milk out, or I could sit on this chair, get fucked, and enjoy myself.”

She turned to look at the rest of them. “I don’t plan on denying myself some pleasure to pass the time. You all can make your own decisions, but I need to release this pressure before I lose my mind.”

“You’re crazy if you think this will help. I’m not doing it,” declared Kylie, backing away into a corner, her arms crossed.

She looked hollow, eyes red. She frowned as Natalia sat on one of the saddles, the cobra tattoo on her chest flexing. “Don’t be silly,” Natalia said. “The alternative is to do nothing, and be punished. Remember, we’re only playing by their rules for a short time period.”

Her eyes rolled as the dildo speared her vagina. She smiled. “I won’t say it doesn’t feel wonderful, though.” She moaned as the chair lifted her into a pod, flicking her red nails at Kylie.

MU2 watched as the rest of the pirate crew followed suit. Iris chewed her lip, rocking back and forth as her own dildo entered her snatch. Ashley grunted as she bore down on her dildo, her muscles bulging as she worked her pelvis. Both of them slipped into the wall, one after the other.

Kylie sat against the wall, alone. MU2 couldn’t help but feel pity for the lone holdout, and gave her a smile as she widened her hips to welcome the incoming dildo.

“All your friends have decided they’d rather be fucked and milked than sit out here by themselves.” The dildo slid all the way in, pressing into her depths. “You may think that makes you the strongest of them all. But who is stronger? The one who subjects themselves to trials and comes through them unchanged, or the one who bends without breaking? Consider that before you do something rash.”

Her legs lifted into the air, the saddle carrying her into her own pod. The panel slid shut, mercifully cutting her off from the angry pirate. She huffed with pleasure. Finally, some time for herself, without having to deal with the fickle personalities of others!

Her body truly relaxed for the first time since she had arrived at the facility. Safe in her little alcove, she bumped her hips up and down, leisurely enjoying the girth of the dildo. The ceiling was only a foot or two away from her face, her tiny box lit by a bright array of mesmerizing lights. Her eyes followed a fascinating pattern circling around the perimeter.

The lights flashed, whiting out her vision as suction cups descended into place, dropping over her quad breasts with a gentle bump. She moved one of the cups that had landed awkwardly, settling it into the proper position for suction to commence.

The milk she had drunk from her keeper earlier had been filtered by her cow body and was ready to be milked from her breasts. She wrapped her hands around the top two breast cups and pressed them down firmly, her flesh pressing into the plastic cups as the vacuum ramped up.

The suction felt loose on her lower breasts, so she moved her hands down to give the pumps some help. A little bit of pressure and they popped into place, sucking with a soft clicking sound. The regular rhythm of the suction was soothing, draining her udder with efficiency.

She was giving her milk to the machine, the liquid being sucked away through tubes to an unknown storage tank. Would her keeper be drinking this milk? Her own milk, filtered through the body of her slave cow? The creamy liquid decorating her lips and sliding down her throat?

She clenched her thighs, imagining her milk splashing onto her keeper’s breasts, white and sticky, ready for her to vacuum up with her soft mouth. Was it her imagination, or were her lips getting plumper? She sucked on her index finger, pressing her lips into an ‘O’ shape. Yes, they did seem like they had gotten bigger.

Eve would be unable to resist her new body the next time they met. She would make sure her next visit would be unforgettable. She would suck on her mistress’ teats until they were raw sore, rubbing her udder against her body.

The dildo thrummed inside her, causing her breasts to spasm, letting more milk spurt into the cups.

The lights dimmed. Her body jerked as she orgasmed in the dark.