The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Asylum

Chapter 11

“I’m telling you, Sally, she’s still alive. The Sheriff was with me when we broke down the door. Sally, Sally, calm down, honey. Please, oh for the love of god. Sally calm down.”

* * *

“You wanted to see me, doctor?”

“Mr. Spicer; I don’t know how to tell you this…”

“Don’t worry doctor, my stepdaughter and I have an estranged relationship.”

“Mr. Spicer, your daughter was a young mother.”

“Oh my god, boy or a girl?”

“It was a boy, Mr. Spicer. Is there more to this story that you would like to share?”

A loud voice boomed in the darkness.

“Eric, Mr. Cruz wants you to obey.”

Eric froze in the pitch-black hallway as an icy chill ran down his spine.

“I guess by now you finally figured out I’m not Spike. It’s been a long five years, but you know it takes a while to move that much money without raising suspicions. Thank you for getting my gun back. Don’t worry, I will not shoot you. I’m going to kill your sister. Hank will be so fucking pissed that he shoots Addie in the head, and then he’s gonna come gunning for you.”

“By the time I get back from taking care of Betty, they will have arrested him in connection with the deaths of his entire family. And I bet you thought that incident with the shotgun was just a scare tactic. If it makes you feel better I plan on attending every day of his trial. I’ll send him your love.”

Frozen in the darkness, Eric could not even cry out at the thought of losing Donna. He had promised to save her, but in the end, he couldn’t even save himself.

“Eric, RUN!”

“Betty? Ow, bitch! Goddamn you. Stop!” yelled Eddie.

There was the sound of crashing, someone screamed, a gunshot went off, then another, and another… then silence.