The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assistant & Co.

Leaving the casino theater, it took a couple of minutes of walking on autopilot past rows of slot machines for me to realize I was lost. I was looking for the bistro, or some other quiet spot to sit down, get a drink, and clear my head, but the lingering feelings from the hypnotism show were still dancing around the edges of my perception. Trying to clear the fuzziness, I took a deep breath, and kept walking quickly.

Vegas was fun, but playing in the casino sent money down the toilet fast enough that I had to stick to a strict daily budget, and this afternoon I’d burnt through it in just a couple of hours. Looking for something else to do, I’d seen a poster for Master Mesmer’s Hypnotism Show, and figured it beat sitting alone somewhere all night. I hadn’t expected to volunteer, but somehow I’d ended up on stage.

Sitting in the audience, I’d listened to Master Mesmer as he’d told everyone to focus on a big black and white spiral disc. His voice was deep and slow, soft and soothing, and even though I knew he’d spoken for a long time, I couldn’t recall anything in particular that he’d said. I knew I’d ended up on stage, he’d hypnotized me, and made me feel some weird sensations. I was remembering the drowsy sensation that had come over me whenever Master Mesmer said the word “sleep” when I suddenly had to turn and walk around two women standing in the middle of the walkway.

As I passed, the taller woman pointed at me, and asked “What about him?” I slowed, looking up at them. The woman who had spoken looked very familiar—I was sure I had seen her bright, sequined dress earlier. She was very pretty, with an elegant face and long brown hair. After a moment I realized she was the assistant at Master Mesmer’s show.

“Ooh yeah, he’d be great,” the shorter, blonde woman said. “He was so cute up on stage.” She was looking right at me, but her gaze didn’t meet my eyes, like she was looking at an object rather than a person.

The assistant’s dress sparkled brightly as she moved and suddenly she was shaking my hand. “Remember me from Master Mesmer’s show?” she asked, switching to a low, soft voice that I remember

I nodded my head, “Yeah, of course.”

She smiled and stepped very close to me, reaching her other hand out to my shoulder. Her arm was slender and bare, and I felt suddenly aware of her skin near my face. “Wasn’t it so relaxing falling into the hypnotic trance? Remember how pleasant you felt, and how drowsy that made you.” I felt her start tapping the back of my head.

She was right, it had been incredibly relaxing—really like nothing else I’d ever experienced. I remembered the hypnotist shaking my hand and telling me to open and close my eyes. Almost immediately, an overwhelming wave of drowsiness had washed over me. I had tried to keep focused on his eyes, but as he spoke to me I blinked more and more, and couldn’t resist letting my eyes close. The feeling had been otherworldly, as if a magical spell was causing my body to rebel against me, but also intoxicatingly pleasant. I noticed that my head was resting against his chest and he’d wrapped an arm around my back in a comforting embrace. As he held me, he tapped the back of my head and told me about how quickly I would fall back asleep whenever I felt that tapping. Slumped against Master Mesmer’s body, I felt overwhelmingly safe and full of a sort of pleasure. It wasn’t really a romantic or sexual arousal from touching his body, but each time throughout the show that he reached out to put me back to sleep, I was overcome with an warm, intimate feeling and a desire to stay asleep for Master Mesmer.

My memory drifted to Mesmer’s assistant, and I realized her name was Miss Mesmer. I remembered sitting in the audience at the start of the show, and opening my eyes to see her offering me her hand. She had led me up the aisle to the stairs of the stage. Remembering that journey from the audience into Master Mesmer’s trance on stage, I imagined how each stair we’d climbed brought me closer to trance. As Miss Mesmer walked, her hips swayed and the sequined dress sparkled brightly. Following her up the stairs felt safe and automatic. I imagined her counting as we ascended the stairs, and as we reached the stage where I would be deeply hypnotized. I opened my eyes.

“Follow me now.” With a snap of her fingers, I was back in the casino hallway looking into Miss Mesmer’s eyes. She turned around and started walking. My eyes jumped to her hips, the sequined dress shimmering in the light. For a moment I was lost in confusion, but watching her hips made everything make sense. Moments passed as I just watched her dress moving.

“How do you feel?” Another voice broke the spell, and as I turned my head, I realized that I had been walking along, following Miss Mesmer. My eyes found the source of the question, and I recognized the second woman from the hallway. She was watching me intensely, as if I was doing something exciting.

My body felt wonderful, if a bit groggy, but I was finding it hard to think and I wasn’t sure if I was still lost. “I feel fine, I guess,” I responded.

“Do you feel, like, asleep?” She smiled as if she’d told a joke.

That was a weird question. “No? Should I be?”

She continued, ignoring my question. “Do you feel controlled?” That felt like a weird thing to ask, but between her pretty face and low-cut tank top I wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity to keep talking to her.

“Controlled by what?”

She grinned widely, and her bright blue eyes gleamed. “This is so cool. You’re a lot of fun.”

I didn’t know what I had done to charm her, but if this gorgeous woman was flirting with me, I decided to shoot my shot. “Well if you want to have some fun, we should—”

I felt a tap on the back of my head, but as I turned around to see who it was, I felt my eyes fluttering closed. I heard Miss Mesmer’s voice sharply telling me to go to sleep, and as her arms wrapped around me, I let my body slump against her. She was warm and comforting, and seeing how my body responded to her voice, I realized how much I trusted her. As her words washed over me, my mind drifted slowly from thought to thought: Miss Mesmer was taking good care of me, I wasn’t worried about anything she told me.

“Wide awake.” I opened my eyes and saw that we were in an elevator. I was leaning against Miss Mesmer, but as I started to straighten myself up, she told me to sleep again. I felt my head hit her shoulder and my eyes closed. She gave me some more instructions, but I knew it wasn’t important to think about them. I was vaguely aware of the fact that I was in love with Laura, who I realized must be the other woman. Miss Mesmer’s voice was somehow both soothing and firmly authoritative, and I drifted along comfortably resting against her warm shoulder. A few seconds later, I blinked my eyes open again, and I saw that we were in a hallway outside of the elevator.

“Hi sweetie,” Laura said sweetly. “you’re doing such a good job for us. You’re doing so well.” I stared into her bright blue eyes, and felt a rush of butterflies in my stomach when I realized that she was staring back at me. I tried to keep myself from glancing down at the cleavage peeking through her tank top.

“Thanks,” I mumbled. I wasn’t really sure what I’d done a good job of, but I wanted to keep doing it. “I want to do a good job for you.”

“Awwww,” she purred. “Give me your wallet.”

Something about that instruction set off an alarm bell in my brain, but despite being aware of something wrong, all I could think about was how pretty Laura was.

“Give me your wallet,” she repeated, more insistently. My body still felt warm and relaxed, and I didn’t want to move or talk or think more about the fact that the woman I love was asking me to do something that I didn’t want to do. I just wanted to keep staring at Laura. Then, Miss Mesmer’s voice came again:

“As I count from three to one you’ll feel your worries and fears will wash away, and you’ll feel an overwhelming connection in your soul, a connection of trust and intimacy with Laura. Everything you hear is perfectly natural and easy for you to follow now. Three. Look deeply into her eyes.”

I kept staring into Laura’s bright blue eyes. It was nice to be told to do that; it’s all I wanted to do.

“Two. Let anything causing you stress or discomfort just slide away, and focus only on the pleasant, calming sensations that come from following my instructions.

It was nice to not have to feel discomfort, to be able to forget about the things I’d been thinking about earlier.

“One. Just notice how you automatically obey Laura without thinking, and how proud of yourself you can be every time you do what she says. It’s very pleasant to do everything you’re told.”

Laura looked to Miss Mesmer, who nodded, and then back to me.

“Give me your wallet.”

When Laura gave me that instruction, I wondered if I was going to be in the same trouble as last time—if I was going to disobey her and end up feeling awkward. To my relief, I pulled out my wallet and handed it to her without any issues. It was easy and comfortable, and I was grateful to her that I felt so nice.

Laura smiled widely and looked in awe at the wallet, as if she’d done a magic trick.

“Good boy! You’re so good at giving me things,” she exclaimed, “give me your phone and keys too.” Seeing her happy was giving me the most wonderful feeling, and I didn’t mind handing them over. She smiled again. “Remember how when you follow Miss Mesmer, you don’t have to think about anything or do anything except focus on following her?”

As I nodded, Miss Mesmer turned and started walking. I lost myself in the bright sparkling of her sequined dress and the swinging of her hips. We walked, perhaps for a few seconds or minutes or hours. I heard the click of a door opening, and Miss Mesmer turned back towards me.

“Just listen to me and follow my instructions. You’re going to strip down naked, put all of your clothes in a pile, and sit down in the armchair.” She snapped her fingers, and I became aware of the hotel room we were standing in, the large bed, and the low armchair in the corner. I started unbuttoning my shirt, and Miss Mesmer walked over to talk to Laura.

“You should keep in mind that being hypnotized is very arousing, and he’s been so deeply hypnotized and enjoys listening to my voice so much that it will only take a few words to turn him on. The more I talk, the easier it becomes for the subject to trust and obey, and the more comfortable they become, the more aroused and trusting they feel. Does that make sense?”

My shirt was off, and I set it down next to the armchair. I slipped off my shoes, and started to work on my pants.

“There’s nothing to think about, it’s the easiest thing in the world. You just think about exactly what you want, imagining how nice it will be for the hypnotized subject to become very agreeable and aroused, and to get everything you could possibly want. And the magic you’ll find is that my voice just does this automatically...”

Miss Mesmer’s words were still drifting through my awareness, even though they weren’t directed at me. Stripping off my underwear, I placed it on top of the rest of my clothes, and sat down in the armchair. Laura was watching me intensely, and Miss Mesmer was standing behind her, speaking.

“Watch how automatically he obeys, how pleasant he is, deeply hypnotized now. Allow me to control you now and let your mind go to sleep.”

My eyes drifted closed, and I fell back in the chair. I imagined Laura naked, crawling on top of me, and reaching out to touch her. She slid me inside of her, and I watched her breasts bounce up and down as she rode me. The longer she fucked me, the more I imagined my willpower being sucked out of my cock and into her.

My eyes opened, and I saw Laura kneeling next to me. She was staring at me again, but her face had lost all of its energy. Gazing blankly into my eyes, she murmured “How does it feel to be deeply hypnotized?”

I started to think about her question, but I heard myself responding automatically before I had an answer. “It feels so good to be deeply hypnotized by Miss Mesmer. You want to be deeply hypnotized by Miss Mesmer” I wasn’t sure where those words came from, but I knew they were true.

Miss Mesmer’s voice came from behind Laura, “That’s right, it feels so good to be deeply hypnotized. Laura, listen to me for just a moment, and close your eyes.” Laura’s eyelids fluttered closed. As I watched her drifting off, she began to lean forward, until her forehead rested against the chair, a few inches from my naked body. As I imagined her face on my lap, Miss Mesmer leaned forward and tapped the back of my head.

I heard Miss Mesmer tell me to wake up, but when my eyes opened, I saw her sitting on the bed, speaking to Laura. As Laura sat up, Miss Mesmer began to stroke her blond hair.

“How do you feel, Laura?”

Laura’s face looked blankly at Miss Mesmer, blinking. “I feel aroused and obedient.”

“That’s it, Laura.” Miss Mesmer tapped the back of her head, and Laura collapsed into her lap. “Growing more and more aroused as I hypnotize you more and more deeply. You love being hypnotized by Miss Mesmer, and you just want to go deeper down into trance for me now.”

Miss Mesmer’s glanced my way. “Oh, hello,” she said. “I thought you were fast asleep.”

“You told me to wake up,” I replied.

“Mmmmmm, of course.” She stood up from the bed, laying Laura’s unconscious body down gently, and walked over to me, still sitting in the armchair. Kneeling down beside me, she said, “you’ve done perfectly for me, you should know.” I felt a warm rush wash over me with the compliment.

“You’ve been a very nice toy for Laura to look at, perfectly obedient and shiny and distracting for her. You’ve done everything I want you to do. I don’t really want to be watched, so I’m going to put you down to a full night’s sleep in just a moment. When I tell you to fall asleep, you’ll instantly drop down into a deep, drowsy slumber. Your mind will rest and forget, sleeping peacefully through the night and automatically putting you right back to sleep if you wake up before the sun is up. You’ll find it very easy to ignore any wake commands you hear me give to Laura, and every sleep command will just send you deeper down into your slumber. Does that make sense to you?”

I nodded.

“Are you ready to fall asleep, to just drop down, and rest the full night through, no matter what words you hear me say?

I nodded.

“Good boy,” she purred, and I felt her fingers tap the back of my head.