The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assignment

“Amy you will be partnered with Jack” and with those words it all started.

I sighed inwardly this is not what I wanted I had hoped that MS Summers essay project would be done alone not in pairs. Instead miss summers had walked into class and had announced that this project would count for 50% of their final grade and that she would choose the partners herself. Instead the teacher had chosen Jack. Jack was obviously a pervert. He didn’t take great care of himself, his grades were not very good, and frankly the way he stared at me cheeped me out. I mean I know that I am good looking I’m blonde I have big boobs a great body and I know that the guy’s there at me. but him the way he did it was a little too much. But then I take my grades seriously and I know I need to pass so I just told him that I would prefer to just do the whole project myself and he could just get the grade.

He shook his head and said that that didn’t work for him.

A few words with Mrs. Summers and she told me that she would fail me if I tried that Jack had to do part of the assignment himself. And that they would both meet up after cheer leading practiced in her classroom and she would help make sure that that happened. This 18-year-old cheerleader was not happy.

I walked into that class after practice still in my cheerleader uniform. I was really indignant. Why couldn’t that slime Jack just take an A and go home? Surely he has TV to watch. And why does Ms Summer’s have to pair me with a student who is clearly a D student at the best?

I walked into the class and there was Jack he had his book open.

“Well shall we get started?”

“Whatever” I said “let’s begin figuring out the assignment.”

The next thing I noticed he pulled out some kind of stone with weird symbols on it and pointed it at me

Instantly I was entranced I couldn’t move

He stared at me with this big shit eating grin and said “I am busy this evening. So instead you will come to my home Saturday morning to work on this project with me.”

I wanted to resist and tell him that we can work on it right now I wanted to resist and tell him that I would just do it myself but instead I found myself unable to resist Or even move as he Continued We will be working the whole Saturday make sure that your plans are empty I would prefer that we were not interrupted make sure that we’re not We will start at 9 and Don’t bother talking to me before then oh yeah skip breakfast it makes things better. And please wear that slutty costume.”

I was just so offended, but all I could hear was my voice say “yes.”

I showed up at his house at 9 o’clock I don’t know why I was in my cheer-leading uniform there wasn’t any practice that day. I don’t know why I had skipped breakfast I don’t know why I’m following his orders.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Jack opened it and said “Well come on in slut.”

SLUT! SLUT! How dare he call me that.

I wanted to storm back and tell the principal what had happened but somehow my legs just carried me inside. Jack closed the door. Next, he told me that we would be working in his bedroom. I finally managed to open my mouth and say. “No, we can work in the living room.”

He just broke out into a big grin and said “Shut up and follow me upstairs.”

I tried to resist but my legs started following me him Up the stairs in my mind I’m trying to scream but every time I try to resist I get this odd feeling I can’t seem to disobey him what’s happening to me I didn’t Want to admit it but I was getting a little terrified.

We arrive at the door of his room he opened it the next thing that I know he pushed me in by my ass

Get in there cunt he commanded get on the bed face down and don’t move or talk Until I tell you to. I’ll rape you shortly.

OK now I’m horrified but My legs just carried me to his bed which I lied down on.

Once I lied down on it he left the room I have no idea How long he was gone but I just lied there on that bed summoning all my willpower to lift me up but I couldn’t do it I tried to scream I couldn’t do it all I could do was cry what was about to happen to me? what was happening to me? Why can’t I stop obeying him?

He walked back into the room and began wiping away my tears

They are there bitch they’re this is nothing to cry about this is natural this is why you have a cunt and I have a Dick So I can use you.

No stop crying and start smiling

Instantly whatever was in my mind that makes me obey him went into overdrive my tears stopped flowing and a big smile came over my face.

Now stand up he commanded

I got up Jack was sitting in a big chair I noticed for the 1st time that he was naked. He pointed to a camcorder he’d set up what he said next mortified may

There’s a good girl. Now bitch strip that uniform off and if you have something you’d like to say feel free to say it but no screaming. And no asking about why you’re such a good obedient girl today”

I slowly began to remove my clothing, knowing I had no choice. If only I survived this, I silently swore, I’d kill him

I hesitated as I reached the point where all I was wearing was my bra and panties. I know I’m good-looking, but the way his eyes were bugging out, you’d think he were looking at a centerfold in one of those disgusting porn magazines!

What hurt me the most was knowing what he would do to me once I was naked He actually told me that he was going to rape me. And something in my mind was stopping me from doing anything to save myself.

Now, move around, bitch! Dance while you take off your bra and panties, babe! I want to see those big round tits of yours bouncing and those sweet hips of yours swaying. Come on, do it, you dirty bitch!”

Finally, I tried to say something

Oh, please, you don’t have to do this, please, it’s not too late! Let me go and I won’t tell anyone, please.

Look no one will believe me.

I couldn’t believe I was begging this bastard I was standing there in my underwear begging a man to just let me go and I had no idea why I wasn’t fighting him or running out of the room.

Please don’t rape me I’m not on any protection I’m a virgin please have a heart. Don’t do this to me Please don’t ruin me.

He snapped his fingers I believe I gave you an order my pretty little pet

Slowly I began to sway my hips, that big fake sexy smile was still plastered on my face but inwardly I was sobbing with humiliation and fear as I slowly reached behind to unfasten my bra. I let it slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor. Revealing my 36 double D breasts

“Shit, babe, you got the sweetest titties I’ve ever seen! Now turn around and show me that bubble butt of yours.

I turned around what was the most humiliating was that the sexy smile is still on my face even though he (and that camera) can’t see it. I bent over and slid my pastel pink panties down my thighs and legs until I stepped from them, totally nude.

“Stay there for a couple minutes and pretend to pick up a pen. I’m enjoying the site of that sweet thing Do it until I snap my fingers then turn around” my tormentor commanded

And so, giving him A great view of my ass, I stayed bend over pretending to pick up a pen. Until he snapped his fingers then I turned around in front of him completely naked.

“Now I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to answer them truthfully. Here’s all you need to know from now on I am your master you will call me master Jack Is that clear?”

“Yes, master Jack” I said through my big sexy smile and inwardly I wanted to jump out the window.

“That makes you my good little fuck toy, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, master Jack” I said and despite whatever he’d put in my mind a tear did roll down my cheek.

Now you mentioned you were a Virgin have you ever sucked a dick.

No master Jack I said sadly

Well it’s time for you to learn now get down all fours like a good little bitch.

Meekly I got down on all fours.

Now crawl to me so you can suck my Dick

I summoned all the mind power that I possessed and it wasn’t enough to do anything but Hold me back for a couple seconds as I crawl towards him knowing what he would what he would make me do to him.

As I approached him it was a very short crawl but still it seemed long. Just remember I reminded myself, He has to let me go sometime.

Finally, I reached him and my mouth began to reach for his Dick it was actually very big I wasn’t so sure I would be able to fit it.

He waved for me to stop I looked up hope in my eyes he was finally going to have some mercy on me.

We have some business first I would like you to wear this.

Before I knew what happened he had placed something around my neck I wasn’t sure what

FLASH

He had taken a picture he had a camera I had noticed he showed me the picture.

I gasped in misery there was a slave collar around my neck there was a little tag on it that said little fuckdoll. I was naked in this picture my breasts were visible and I had that sexy smile plastered on my face the only proof that I wasn’t completely happy was my smeared mascara from the part of this nightmare that I was allowed to cry.

“Well now that the business is over on to the pleasure fuck toy you may now suck Your master’s Dick. Made all the sweeter by the fact that it’s your first. Now open those sweet lips of yours, fucktoy, and suck! And you better keep your eyes open.”

My mind screaming and begged no but My lips slid over his cock. He popped into my mouth.

I couldn’t believe it. I had a man’s dick in my mouth and I swallowed that dick and I did my best to suck it I whimpered and then, to my shock, I sucked on the dick. I nursed on master Jack’s cock. Humiliation rippled through me I swallowed that thing slowly it Seemed to go on forever as this terror continued but suddenly he stopped and pulled out. I gasped for air before as per his commands that slutty smile went right back on my face But I couldn’t have imagined what would happened next. This sick bastard he came on my face plastering it with his yucky sperm.

“Hold still bitch I’m not finished painting you.”

I couldn’t even move while he covered every inch of my face with his sperm.

He picked up the camera. “no please no” I silently begged. “please please”

Now give a little wave for the camera

I tried to command my hand but I couldn’t as I gave a little wave as he took another picture he gave it to me there I was naked on my knees my face covered with sperm wearing a collar with a big slutty smile on.

“Wipe off pick up all that cum from your face with your

fingers and lick them clean”

I didn’t even bother to try to resist as I wiped the globs of cum from my face and began to lick my fingers clean it took a while made worse by the fact that he aimed the camcorder right at my face finally he told me that I could stop. But he pointed to some drops on the floor.

“use your tongue for those”

I lowered my head and began to lick up his sperm wishing that I could die from the humiliation

Well now that we’re done with your 1st blow job you did An OK job by the way he patted me on the head.

“Now you mentioned you were a Virgin?”

“Yes, master Jack” I said in horror of what was about to happen to me. I had protected my cherry and now I would lose it against my will. That is if I still had will.

“Well bitch it’s time for you to learn to rock and roll. You see taking dicks, is all you bitches are good for taking dicks in you and taking care of men.”

“Now before I teach you that fuck toys fuck their masters not the other way around I promised you a good raping and that’s what we’re going to do.” He handed me a big Rubber band a really big one. Next, he pointed to an object A foot away from the corner of the chair It was his underwear. “Now put that in your mouth bitch and then use the band to keep it there. You may stop smiling now”

The humiliation was horrible I tried to resist but his control was just too strong as I picked up his underwear put it in my mouth for crying out loud my mouth and secured it there with the band it was very uncomfortable. Next, he tossed me a pair of handcuffs. “Behind your back bitch.”

I cuffed my own hands behind my back what had he done to me?

“Now go lie down face up on the bed you fuck doll.”

My mouth gagging on the taste of his underwear my hands cuffed behind my back I lay on his bed face up it was very uncomfortable on my cuffed hands.

He got on top of me and he stared at me in the face and asked. “Do you think this is a dream?”

I shook my head

“Do you wish this was a dream?”

I nodded vigorously.

I slapped me across the face tears immediately formed

that’s okay bitch there is only one rule here (he raised his voice) “Don’t you close your eyes and turn away, I want to see your expression when I rip your virginity away from you. I want to see your face and see the knowledge of what’s happening in your eyes, you fucking little bitch!”

“But you can cry whine wail and thrash all you like. Please try to resist me I will enjoy it.”

He didn’t need to tell me twice I immediately began thrashing at him and trying to get away but with my hands cuffed and him already on top of me that wasn’t a very easy task. He laughed yeah this was definitely rape I might as well at least tell myself that I at least still had enough free will to get raped!

First, he put his hands on my breasts and began to squeeze them clumsily then he pinched my nipples. and I couldn’t suppress a squeal of both pain and outrage.

I tried to kick him but I could not reach.

I felt his cock head rubbing along the lips of my pussy, then slowly he forced it between and into my body. I gasped as I felt him enter me and my new master grunted as he felt my hot, tight, dry cunt tunnel close around his hard rod of man meat. It felt like I was being torn in half between my legs. I shrieked and cried and squirmed helplessly as he pushed deeper and deeper until he felt my hymen resisting his advance. It didn’t stop him he drove with all the force of his hip muscles and body weight downward, driving through my hymen, tearing it brutally and not stopping until his groin was pressed tight against mine.

I screamed into my foul-tasting gag. My cunt was on fire as he fucked my dry pussy, driving in and out harder and faster with each stroke. His cock was smeared with my cheery as he savagely took his pleasure of my shaking, crying, helpless eighteen-year-old body. He fucked me for almost eight minutes I had denied nice boys who really liked me, determined to save herself

for a special man now my virginity had been ripped away forever.

He pulled out of me at the last second. He cupped my face and told me that his permission to resist was over before I knew what happened. Next, he pulled the underwear gag out of my mouth. He pointed at his fully erect cock Smeared with the remains of my virginity.

“Now Clean my Dick with your mouth your little slut.” I open my mouth and swallowed his Dick again after having his underwear in my mouth that really wasn’t so bad But the idea disgusted me But I opened my mouth I don’t know if it was the control over me or I did it myself but I swallowed it with all that stuff on it and suck his Dick clean this time he actually came in my mouth I tried to swallow I really did I didn’t want to clean it off my face again but some of it did dribble down my cheeks and chin.

“Did you enjoy that my pretty little fuck doll?”

“No master Jack I didn’t”

“Good now kiss your master’s Dick.”

I couldn’t even close my eyes but my lips formed a kiss on the head of the Dick that had just raped m

I really have no control of what I do anymore I don’t know what’s happening to me.

Next, he picked up his underwear Wiped the sperm off my face, then he shoved it right back in my mouth and secured it with the band again. He then pushed me off the and ordered me to get on my knees. It was very uncomfortable being on my knees with my hands behind my back but I couldn’t move

He picked up a small alarm clock and began pushing a few buttons I didn’t know what he was doing but next thing I knew he shoved it in my pussy

Well fuckdoll I think it’s time for a story.