The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story Title: The Ascent of the Smiths

A story about how dirty dreams come true…if you really want them to or even if you don’t. Sometimes you don’t know what you want until you get it.

Joe Smith loved MCstories, and loved the universe reality where women could be dumbed down into sex beasts, especially the ones where intelligent powerful women were reduced to sex crazed bimbos, but what really turned him one were intelligent women being reduced to dumb toilet cleaning whores, usually aged to mid forties with slightly sagging huge watermelon tits and dripping cunts that smoked, had an IQ under 80 and were just to dumb for anything but cleaning or fucking and sucking cock. What Joe didn’t realize that there were others that loved that to happen to men too, in fact, to turn intelligent men into dumb muscle jocks with huge cocks that could come 20 times a day and needed to suck cock too…basically reducing their intelligence to only work in the gay sex industry and live the rest of their dumb lives as sex beasts eventually becoming toilet cleaners themselves.

Joe was married to a highly intelligent chemist that worked as an up and coming director in a fortune 500 company. He was also a successful engineer and his only penchant was to imagine his wife being a dumbed down huge titted cow whore cleaning toilets and sucking cocks clean. He imagined being married to a woman like that and it made him constantly horny.

With this in mind, he did not realize that on his wife’s development team was a mad scientist that also lived in the MCuniverse and also loved that idea but wanted to make it a reality. So he would secretly work on genetic splicing with mind altering techniques and over 15 years combined the two subjects until he finally came upon a solution to both. It was a cocktail of chemicals that needed to be introduced over a few weeks, that would first change the gene code of the host, causing the women to get huge watermelon sized tits with two inch nipples and would produce milk like the best Frisian cow, it also reduced the hosts intelligence to under 80 but raised their libido through the roof. Another aspect was that it caused the cunt to juice constantly but sterilized the host so they could not breed. Basically, turning the woman host into a dumb sex crazed slut. What it did not do is remove memory, so the host would always know and remember their transformation and what they had become, in most instances this added to their sexual horniness and drove them over the edge of sanity, 100% of his victims all preferred their new life after their changes and ended up being dispersed all over the country so they could not be located. In total, he had transformed 22 subjects, all homeless.

The other cocktail he made would transform men into hypersexual bull beasts, all growing huge amount of muscle through repressing the Myostatin inhibitor in their gene code , in some cases the muscle mass grew so much it restricted their leg and arm movement from so much muscle mass. The other effect it had was to make their cocks grow to 10 inches and enable their balls to produce enough sperm to cumm 12 times a day. Their cocks would be hard for also an hour at a time and be able to be hard 18 times a day. With this, the victim’s intelligence was reduced to below 80 IQ and all they were good for was to stand behind bouncers as “muscle” or to clean toilets…sucking cocks since all the men became gay. Of the 18 homeless victims, all were now dispersed across the country enjoying their new lives and dumbed down muscle sex beasts, and in fact all were working in the sex video industry.

Now his trials were over, and he wanted to perform on people that he disliked. His main dislike was for Jane Smith, the up and coming brat chemist in his team, but it was not enough, he wanted to destroy her husband too ever since he met him and thought of him as a supercilious prig.

December 31st 2021, Location: The Smith homes new year party.

Everyone from Janes office and some from Joe’s office were at the party, even the eccentric Paul, who was constantly glaring at Joe and Jane throughout the evening. What Jane did not realize is that Paul was in fact preparing them for destruction, he had brought the first set of chemicals with him to initiate the process, but because it had to be introduced intravenously, he had a problem. Our Paul never let problems interfere with goals, and he had a perfect solution. The Smiths were not yet parents, the house would eventually empty out, so all he had to do was wait. As the guests started to trickle out in the early hours of the morning, Paul spiked both the Smith’s drinks and waited for them to pass out. After a few moments, they both felt dizzy and sat down, then they fell asleep. The final guests laughed, and left, leaving Paul alone with the hosts.

Paul closed and locked the doors, he made sure no one could see inside and checked for hidden cameras. He then took out two syringes and injected both the subjects in their arms. He then fitted them with VR goggles and started to pump into them pre-prepared subliminal messages in audio and visual. Once the VR goggles were on, he gave them another injection, this one countered the sleep drug but replaced it with a sluggish awareness, essentially both victims could not move, were in half sleep, but could see and hear around them. With this in place, their brains were being blasted with relevant sex films and subliminal messages that would accompany them every night until the chemical training had completed. He introduced a hypnotic that would also make them trust him and invite him to come to their home every night for dinner. After five hours of training were over, Paul packed up all the equipment, cleaned up the victims and left.

January 1st 2022, Location: The Smith home

Jane woke up groggily, her head was in agony, too much alcohol she thought. Then she looked around and realized they had fallen asleep in their own lounge. Jane looked at Joe, smiled, and then got up to make a coffee and take and Advil.

While she was cleaning up, Joe woke up, also with a blinding headache, and he just grumbled as he made his way to the kitchen to make a coffee and yes, take an Advil.

After they finished cleaning up the house, they took a shower and just fell into bed. What they didn’t know is that their body had received a retro-virus that was changing their genetic code, and it had already been working for 12 hours. So their body temperatures were sky high, thinking they had fever they decided to stay in bed. Their bodies changes were also burning up energy, so they became exceedingly hungry, and so they grumbled and got up to eat.

At around 4pm they both had an idea, lets invite someone to help them, they felt so weak even after eating so much, and jane said “Why not invite Paul over, he’s a medical doctor, maybe he can help?” unknowingly Jane was triggered by the hypnotic to make that suggestion, and Joe was triggered to accept it. So they called up Paul and invited him over to check them out.

At 5pm Paul rang their doorbell, and Jane got up to answer it. “Hi Paul, she sighed, sorry to drag you into this, but we couldn’t think of anyone else who could help us understand our weird symptoms.” To which Paul smiled and replied “No problem Jane, lets go in and let me do some basic tests.”

Paul settled into the kitchen chair, put his briefcase on the table and took out some basic medical diagnostic tools. He checked both their pulses and blood pressure, checked their eyes and ears, checked their reflexes and checked their temperature and even did a blood glucose test and an oxygen test. After which he said, “Well, I am not so sure, but it could be viral. I have here something to reduce your temperatures better than Advil, I suggest you take this every day at 8pm before you go to sleep. I will leave enough for today, but bring a stock tomorrow. Take one now, and then lets discuss further treatment after a few days have gone by.

Joe took his pill and swallowed it immediately, Jane followed. They did not realize that this was a special hypnotic and muscle relaxant, the same one Paul had used the night before, only now he did not need them to pass out, only to become semi conscious for him to continue his plans.

Five minutes passed and they both seemed to loll on their chairs. Paul tested by asking them where the toilet was, but both were too incoherent to reply. Then Paul went down to his car, he took a spare key for their apartment from their key chain and came back with the VR goggles. Placed the goggles over their heads, injected them with more retrovirus and let the process take its usual 5 hours to complete. Jane was being transformed by watching videos of fat middle aged women with big tits cleaning toilets as the smoked and then being fucked doggy style as well as sucking cocks , sometimes sucking 10 cocks one after the other on their knees in the toilet. Joe was watching muscle bound huge cock men sucking off cocks in the toilet, on their knees, being ass fucked while sucking cocks and the beast would cumm time after time while doing this.

Five hours later, off came the goggles, but not before a hypnotic was introduced that told them they had slept in bed, but got up in the morning tired, and fell asleep in the kitchen. Paul prepared two coffees and left them on the table. He then went out, closing the door and waiting for the next invite.

January 2nd 2021, Location: The Smith home

Joe woke up slowly, realizing he was in the kitchen, and then remembering they had both got up slowly and dragged themselves to wake up with coffee. Their minds were in pain again, and Joe noticed his body was slightly different, he couldn’t place what. Jane also woke up with a headache, but she did notice her tits had grown, because they had, only slightly, but enough to be painful in the bra she tried to put on.

They were still on holiday as work only commenced on the 5th, so they stayed at home, and ate and ate, as their bodies demanded more food for the energy required to fuel the retro virus that was changing their bodies and minds. Their minds, not only were being moulded to love sex, both craving cock, but their intelligence was slowly being reduced, and their minds would retain all their knowledge, but eventually they would not be able to process it and as minds go, unnecessary knowledge is forgotten. Basically they would lose all their education and become too dumb to count, read and write.

Towards 3pm Jane looked up at Joe, they were both sitting in the lounge watching TV, usually they watched the news, but it was boring to them, and after flicking some channels they ended up on some sitcoms, and just spent hours flicking from one sitcom to another. Then Jane got up and said “I’m calling Paul again, what do you think?” Joe immediately answered “Yes, go for it.” And then looked back at the TV.

Jane rang up Paul and he agreed to come by again, and at 4pm he arrived. Joe answered the door this time, and Paul shook his hand, and walked in with his suitcase. This time he just gave them each a two week supply of the hypnotic and said “Here is the temperature controller, just take one every day at 4pm, I will come round every day at 4pm to check on you if you want?” To which both nodded as they were swallowing the drug.

A few minutes later and they were gone and Paul started his routine again. This process was going to be slow but 100% effective and irreversible. He knew they had families, but it didn’t care to him, no one could work out what happened to them, since he planned on taking them away soon, he introduced a new hypnotic order to tell their families they were flying to Colombia for a holiday, to which he intended to make sure they disappeared. IN the meantime, he injected them with more virus and connected them to the VR session, and five hours later would depart. The full effects of the virus would start to kick in after 7 days, then their bodies would go into overdrive and literally change rapidly, as well as their minds deteriorate at the same rate. While they would know this is happening, they would not only not want it to stop, they would actually do anything for it to continue, as their libido’s and brain chemistry would take over destroying any rational thought process and reducing them into mindless sex beasts who would always know who they once were but love who they had become. The only difference between the two gender drugs is that the female drug would age the recipient, so Jane would turn from a vibrant 32 year old into a dull 45 year old, her perky tits would be enormous, sitting on her lap when she sat, and be saggy with large pulsing blue veins, and huge nipples that would drip milk constantly. One other side effect is that they would lose all their teeth so they could suck cock more effectively, and would need dentures to eat with, and both would be hooked on nicotine and need to smoke at least a pack a day.

January 3rd 2021, Location: The Smith home

Joe woke up, his mind sluggish and in pain, his body sore from muscle growth. He noticed the house was stocked with protein powder and mass gain, he didn’t remember buying this but in the hypnotic it was introduced and slowly his memory readjusted and he remembered ordering it online. Jane woke up too, and looked around, her pussy was itching and her tits had grown some more. She also noticed some wrinkles around her eyes. They both got up and drank and ate. They ate a lot, and both drank tons of mass gain, in fact they did not realize but they were drinking 12,000 calories each a day to fuel their bodies requirements. They had two more days to work, and were just not in the mood to go back. One of the subliminal suggestions was to be lazy, and to watch porn. So they both just ended up in front of the TV, their house a mess, and the TV was on a paid porn channel, watching big titted women suck cocks…but for some reason Joe was not turned on by the women, he was fascinated by the men…just like Jane. His mind was already altering to its new role as a dumb cock sucker, and his cock had already started to grow too, his libido rose and he was horny as hell. Jane bent over an sucked him, her mouth watery and warm, Joe didn’t need more than a minute and he exploded all his cumm in to her mouth. Jane licked it up happily and then played with her pussy and nipples the nipples sprayed milk but no on bothered to clean it up. This went on for 6 hours, Jane sucked Joe 8 times and he came each time, while she was doing that she would pump her cunt with a 10 inch fat dildo she found in the kitchen, remembering she had ordered it online. At 4pm the doorbell rang and Joe got up to answer it.

Paul looked at Joe, noticed his body had gained weight, and the walked into the lounge where Jane quickly covered up her ample bosom and he saw the wet spots all over her gown and floor. He smiled, and then told them to take their medicine, which they did. He then injected them again and stayed for the 5 hour VR session.

Janes IQ was originally 137, it was now 111, and Joes was 136 but now 105. Both still clever, but average and a lot of their education was being replaced with sex, They could still function as normal adults, but their minds had been changed to much already, and now their libidos were causing them concentration issues. Jane needed to orgasm constantly, literally constantly, and Joe needed to cumm every hour…literally every hour. Both needed to imagine big cocks to do this, and because they were confined to home, they did not see how they had changed in the eyes of society. They had also be programmed to ignore their own changes, to accept them as normal, but deep down both were worried a bit.

January 4th 2021, Location: The Smith home

Joe woke up sore, his body had used up all the calories from the previous day, he was actually 5 kilos heavier and his body was no muscular without fat, but note bodybuilder only toned. His cock had grown an inch and was now 7 inches too. Jane woke up to 36D tits, from her original 34B this was a big change, but most of all were the veins and the nipples and of course the dripping milk. Not to mention her constantly itching pussy. The both walked over to the kitchen, prepared their mass powder meals and went to watch porn with Jane sucking on Joe’s cock continuously as he came and came again, she would pump her pussy for hours, only stopping when she was hungry or needed to pee. Both of them found themselves cleaning the toilet…a lot. They would spend half an hours just cleaning the toilet area for no reason. This was part of their new conditioning, and once completed, they would not want to leave the toilet area, and would prefer to live in a toilet and just serve the toilet and keep it clean. Since Joe could not suck his own cock, Jane would suck his cock in the toilet when he went to relieve himself. Joes IQ was now at 98 and Janes was 100.

At 4pm Paul arrived and continued their session.

January 5th 2021, Location: Humberton Pharma Labs.

Jane arrived at work, she did not notice that her new dress attire was not her usual one. Her growing tits were on full display and she wore thick layers of makeup that had not been put on with any degree of finesse and her hair was oily and unkept. She looked like a common street whore after a long night, and everyone noticed, especially Paul.

Jane went to her desk, opened up the computer and started to read the daily assignments. Her IQ still high enough to comprehend everything, but not enough to understand everything. Her IQ was now 97, and since her pussy was calling her all the time, her focus was dead, and she could just about understand what was wanted. When she went into some of the new statistics and outputs her mind drew a blank and she went to the toilet where she pumped her pussy for an hour. She came multiple times and could not stop.

She went back to her desk and tried to focus on her work, but just could not get into it. In the meantime some her her colleagues came up to her to discuss projects and they all gave her weird looks. Then finally, after lunch break one of her closest friends, Tammy, came up to her and asked her if she was OK? But all Jane could do was nod furiously, say “Yes, yes…sorry,” She mumbled as she turned “I have a lot to deal with at home” and she ran to the toilet where she started to pump her pussy again. This continued all day, and at the end of the day, after not completing anything, she slumped at her desk. Her body worn out from burning all her energy. She had taken a flask of mass gain, but it was not enough.

Paul came over to her and patted her and said “I guess you are still unwell, let me help you back home.” To which she slurred…”OMG thanks..” and groggily got up, held onto Pauls arms and let him walk her to her car. He then took her keys and drove her home.

January 5th 2021, Location: Princes Engineering.

Joe walked into his office at work, he sat down at his desk and looked at all the new designs he had started before the holidays. All looked familiar, but for some reason he could not focus on anything, and he went to the toilet where he wanked until he exploded cumm. He did this three times in one hour and then, depleted of energy, drank some mass gain and went back to try and focus on work. He could not, so he went to the internet and started to stream gay sex, he was so on heat that he did not need to hold his cock anymore, everytime he saw a cock cumm his cock exploded with cumm too, Joe came over 20 times and his pants were a mess by the end of the day. In fact his crotch was so stained from cumm, everyone thought he had taken a shower in his pants. He groggily walked to his car and drove back home.

January 5th 2021, Location: The Smith Home

It was 5pm and both the Smiths at in the lounge dazed. Jane was sucking Joes cock while pumping her pussy and the TV was showing gay porn. Paul was watching, and was turned on, and the Smiths just let hm watch because their programming was to be exhibitionists too, not caring who saw them. Today was a special day for Paul, the 5th injection was the no going back one, after this they would be on a one way course to beastdom. So he decided to test his creations.

Paul looked at both and said “Hey guys, I have a confession, can I have your limited attention for a moment. “Jane looked up from Joes Cock and muimbled “mmmmph” While joe exploded into her mouth and the sighed “yesssss…” Jane got up. Licked her lips while her dildo was literally covered in cunt juice, the sofa wet under her.

“OK guys, confession time, you are not ill, you are being transformed into dumb sex beasts with a fetish for toilet cleaning and it will only get worse until you are so dumb, you wont understand much, only know how to clean toilets and suck cock or be fucked and used by men.”

Jane and Joe looked shocked for a moment, and then Jane said “What the…I though something was wrong, but it feels so good…” and Joe didn’t even bother to get up, his eyes locked onto a big cock on the TV and he jerked and came again and said “Uuugh…yeah… weird, huh?”

Paul smirked and said, “I have an offer for you, continue the treatment willingly, and I will add a bonus, I will sell you to sex traders, or don’t agree and I will reduce your intelligence so low you wont be good for anything but being fucked and abused and I will dump you in the middle of a Mexican whore house.”

Jane looked shocked and said “Wait, you did this to us??? Why?” To which Paul answered, because I hate you, so bright and intelligent and always so right...with your I am better then you attitude and Paul, well that’s just a bonus.” Paul looked up and smiled “But I like what is happening to me, look at my pecs now…and my cock feels so good…fuck I want more. And I love it that Jane is turning into a dumb whore, that’s so fucking hot.”

Jane looked at Joe “WTF…you like this…” two which Joe smiled and said…”babe you like it too..and he put his finger in her pussy, tweaked her tit that sprayed milk and she moaned. “Fucckkkk, omg yess…”

Paul clapped his hands and asked “So you are ready and agree to continue?”

They both nodded in agreement/ Paul took out some papers and gave it to them. “I need you to sign these before you become too dumb, you wont be able to read, write or count, and your attention will only focus on sex and cleaning toilets, nothing else. These are your resignation letters from work, although I doubt you will need them.”

Next he told them to buy two holiday tickets to Colombia set in 12 days time, so all looked correct. He then told them to call their friends and families and tell them they were going to Colombia for a holiday and decided to resign from work to set up a family business.

All this was done within 5 hours, and then Paul administered their injections, awake this time, and VR goggled them. He would now live with them as their transformation would continued and needed to be monitored due to their lessening ability to care for themselves.

January 6th 2021, Location: Humberton Pharma Labs

After both had woken up after a short sleep, they were incapable of driving themselves to work, as Jane was just furiously pumping her cunt while Joe was jerking off all the time. Paul patted them both on their heads and said, “Don’t worry, this is your last day at work.” And drove off. He dropped Paul off, and had prepared a small surprise for him, and then continued with the big titted cow Jane to work. He also prepared something for her, and while she was in the toilet furiously pumping her pussy, in walked Dirk, a real scumbag, he knocked on her cubicle door, and she answered “y y yess…” He replied “Bitch, get out here and suck my cock now”. He was paid by Paul to get Jane humiliated before she left, part of her conditioning, and she opened the door, with one hand as her other hand pushed the dildo into her cunt. She saw Dirk pull out his cock and she just jumped to the floor, on her knees she sucked him off and while she did it, Paul, who had been waiting outside, signalled the Lab director to come. Marg, the lab director opened the door and saw Jane sucking at some dirty guys cock, he looked homeless (and was) and Jane was slurping away while pumping her pussy with a massive dildo. Marge cried out in shock, Jane looked up but continued to suck and didn’t stop until Dirk had pumped her mouth full of his seed. Then Jane got up, pulled her clothes back on and walked to wards Marg. Marg furiously pulled Jane to her office and fired her on the spot. Jane was in shock, but also elated, now she could focus on sex all the time and let Paul drive her home. When they got home, she begged Paul to let her suck him off, in the toilet…which he did, and then had 12 men come to her house where she got fucked 24 times.

In the meantime at Princes Engineering, Joe was so unfocused on work, he spent five hours in the toilet jerking off continuously, Cumming 7 times. At around 2pm his surprise in the form of Mike, a delivery man paid to get his cock sucked, walked into the toilet and knocked on the stall door and said “Hey bitch, I have a cock for you to suck, come out now.” Joe jumped of his seat, opened the door, and Mike pulled his head down to his crotch. Joe immediately undid the zip, pulled out Mike’s cock and started to suck. A few minutes later, just before Mike exploded in Joe’s mouth, a co-worker walked in and saw them. He immediately did an about turn and went straight to the director. The director rushed to the toilet and found Mike pumping Joes mouth full of cumm. He roared out at them both. Mike zipped up, walked out and Joe was fired on the spot, even though he had tendered his resignation.

Joe just walked out of the building and ordered and Uber to take him home. When he got home he found his wife being fucked by three men, one in her ass, the other in her cunt and the third one in her mouth, with more men walking around naked waiting to fuck her. Paul walked up to Joe and said, don’t waste time, suck them off, you know its OK. Joe didn’t need to wait, he stripped and started to suck off two guys, while a third one lubed Joes bum and impaled him. Joe came immediately and continued to suck until the guys flushed his mouth full of cumm.

January 7th 2021, Location: The Smith Home

Joe woke up with a 9 inch Woodie, and Jane woke up with 42 DDD tits and growing. All the calories had made her fat all around, and she now weighed in 60 pounds more than she did a week before. Paul made sure they ate and drank all their calories and they just sat and watched porn for 14 hours a day, sucking and pumping and squirting all the time.

January 8th 2021, Location: The Smith Home

Jane was 5′3″ and originally was fit and weighed in at 100lbs of lean muscle while Joe was 5′10″ weighed 160lbs of toned muscle. Now, a week later, Jane was 160lbs of wobbly fat and Joe was 220lbs of solid muscle, and Paul had gym equipment delivered to the house and stacked him up wit trenbolone acetate to speed up the muscle growth. Jane was given a 12 inch super chick and big head dildo and also a milk pump for her tits.

Then Paul told them, he was inviting over some sex traders to watch the transformations since they would soon be clients for his experiments. That afternoon two sex traders came by the apartment and watched a powerpoint of the couple from a week before the transformation.

Jane ended up sucking one guys cock while Joe sucked the other. After which they were injected and VR goggled again, leaving Paul to negotiate a lucrative trade with the two men.

January 9th 2021, Location: The Smith Home

Joe woke up with a 230lb solid muscle body and a huge Woodie, Jane woke up with 52 EEE tits, they just could not stop growing and now they were so heavy she could not walk without help. Her IQ had dropped to 89 and Joes was now 87. Both could not focus on anything but sex and their knowledge base was being wiped put by the minds natural process, replacing knowledge with desire for sex. They both also started to crave cigarettes and Paul brought by enough to last them for two weeks before they disappeared into their new lives.

Jane was now sucking at joes cock, but he could only cumm when he was watching another man, while Jane had a new vibrator toy, a 12 inch long and super thick vibrator stuck in her cunt, with another smaller on in her ass. Joe had a vibrator in his ass too, so he would start to get used to cumming when being fucked.

Whenever Paul tried to converse with them, they replied in grunts, but their brains were no longer anywhere coherent, they were just basic grunting beasts…and so early in the transformation, they had another week to go.

January 10th 2021, Location: The Smith Home

Today was a special day, the Smiths had a visitor and Paul had to deal with it…which he did in a very usual manner. At 9am the doorbell rang, and Paul went to answer it. When he opened it, he saw Joe’s brother Mike and Jane’s sister Laura both at the door. Paul looked up and said “Hi, who are you?” To which both replied. Then Joe saud “Please, one at a time.” To which Mike said, “I should ask you that this is my brothers home, who are you?” Paul smiled and said, I am Dr. Korll, your brothers physician, they are ill, but you can come in please. The couple walked in, the house was spotless. Laura looked at Paul and said “Where are they?” to which Paul said, of Joe is at the Gym right now and Jane is at the beauty parlour. Which was not untrue, Joe was currently at a private gym, owned by the sex dealers, and Jane was in a tattoo parlour getting branded. Both under the supervision of the sex dealers that had bought them off Paul and were helping him while the transformations were being completed.

Paul said “Please, come in and have a drink and lets wait for them.” Both nodded and went into the kitchen where Paul administered his special drug to their drinks.

When the two were out, Paul administer the cocktail to them and gave them the same VR goggle session. He was creating a new set of cock suckers for the traders, and now that he knew it worked, he was going to enjoy destroying both Joe and janes family together with them.

A few days Later…

Joe was now 360lbs of muscle and growing, the myostatin inhibitor suppressor was kicking in and his muscle growth was phenomenal, he could hardly walk since his thighs were so wide, and his arms hung at angles from his body. His back was so huge and his chest was so big his head looked small in the middle.His cock was now 12 inches long and thick and his balls also grew and hung down. At the same time, Janes tits started a new spurt of growth, since Paul added some Bovine somatotropin (bST), which is used to increase milk production in cows. This caused her tits to expand rapidly and fill with milk at a faster rate. Her tits were now 120ZZZZ and growing at an alarming rate. Her veins were showing through and she could hardly stand due to their weight. The traders decided to bring a special chair for her, where her udders were supported under her and her body was displayed for fucking and sucking constantly. Basically, one man would fuck her cunt or ass while another would get a blow job and her tits were being milked by pumps at the same time. The sensations where driving her mad with constant lust.

Janes IQ was now 76 and Joes was 72, both could no longer count, read and write and both had forgotten their education completely, their minds fixated on sex only. The traders had to take them both away, and to keep them calm had to have them fucked or sucking cocks literally 24/7. They slept maybe 4 hours a day each, the remaining 20 hours was filled with constant sex, some eating and cleaning.

Jane was put in a container next to a Colombian whore house, she was a freebee fuck for anyone and everyone that wanted to fuck a white girl. Her milk was constantly pumped and sold on the market, and her body had aged as expected, she now looked 50 with wrinkles and loose skin, massive tits with pulsing blue veins. Her fat ass was constantly lubricated and when she would no longer be a good fuck, maybe in 20 years, her new owners would make her clean toilets for the rest of her life. One day Paul walked into her container and asked “Hi Jane, hows it going? You like it here???” to which she replied “ooohhh….my Goddd….so good, so goodoh I luv u so much for doing this…me love sex me luv tits…me so horny all the time…”. He looked at her face, it had been tattooed and pierced and her lips were filled with collagen to plump them up…a big mirror was in front of her all the time, because she loved watching her new body get fucked constantly, she loved her slutty face and he massive udders. Most of all she loved remembering her old life and it made her orgasm every time she did, knowing how lucky she was in her new life, not caring about anything, being fed and just being a fuck beast to her lusts.

Joe was being filmed, a bull of a beast with a he cock, he was being fucked from the back while he sucked on two men’s cocks. His life was all about sex films and he had a big following in the gay world. When he wasn’t filming or jerking off he was cleaning the film set toilet, that was all he could manage to do apart from sex. He would also be pimped out to parties and every night was found on the street looking for sex. He was so dumb, but he remembered his old life and he would ejaculate every time knowing how lucky he was to become so big, so physically powerful and so full of cumm. Paul came up to him one day and asked “Hi Joe, remember me? Hows life??” to which Joe replied “Me so happy, me fuck and suck always…” and then jerked off in front of Paul as his focus was lost again.

Pauls business was booming, he had clients from all over the world that wanted wives, friends, enemies to be transformed, and he even had clients that wanted to be transformed themselves, in fact he had twin sisters that wanted to become lesbian cow whores for a Mexican street gang…at least that’s the legend anyway.