The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Domina Peggy

On the path to becoming one of the most powerful hypnodommes in the world, Peggy ruthlessly pursues her goals

So-min was trembling; the once regal and powerful Korean hypnodomme was naked, kneeling with her fingers laced behind her head.

It was just past midnight, and she was in the center of the Hypnotic Circle of Hypnothea located in the backyard of Domina Peggy’s home.

Five ornate braziers were spaced evenly around the Circle’s perimeter; each one was lit with a different colored flame, blue, green, yellow, red and purple.

In front of So-Min stood Domina Peggy herself; the powerful hypnotist-sorceress was naked despite the slight chill in the late October air; her dancer’s body was fit and toned, her lovely bare skin gleamed in the moonlight. Peggy’s thick wavy light brown hair was loose, and she wore the antique emerald pendant that had once belonged to her mother. Her fantastically detailed green dragon tattoo was visible in the moonlight, curling around the large glittering emerald in her belly button. Her fingernails were shimmering green, and she wore several silver rings and bracelets. Her pussy hair was shaved, and she wore a gold anklet with a small broom-shaped charm hanging from it on her left ankle. On her right smallest toe was her customary gold heart ring, while on her left middle toe was her magnificent padparadscha sapphire toe ring. The nails of her sexy bare feet were painted silver.

She was staring down at So-min, her eyes glowing with shimmering green light.

Around the outside of the Circle stood Sybil Mariah, Mistress Alexandria, Lady Casey, Mistress Lola and High Mistress Jing-Mei. Each of the skilled, powerful hypnotists was dressed in the traditional manner of Hypnothea, clad in only a long flowing skirt; Mariah in yellow, Alexandria in white, Casey in purple, Lola in red, and Jing-Mei in black. Each of the topless and barefoot hypnotists wore their hair loose, their jewelry shining and sparkling in the moonlight. Forming an outer ring around the hypnotists were naked collared slaves, kneeling with their fingers locked behind their heads. Katie, Kendal, Jen, James, and Julie belonged to Peggy; Farah was Jing-Mei’s, Melanie belonged to Casey and Alex, Kristi and Kennedy belonged to Mariah, and Kaitlyn was Lola’s.

The collected slaves were quietly chanting “All praise Hypnothea” in unison.

Behind Peggy stood her consort Sean, naked and wearing his ornate collar indicating her belonged to her.

His cock was stiff, his body fit and muscular.

Sean had paraded So-min into the Circle fifteen minutes earlier, presenting her to Domina Peggy.

“Your prisoner, Domina,” he had said respectfully.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One; please stand behind me,” Peggy had replied with a smile.

Sean inclined his head deferentially and moved to obey.

“Who offers this hypnotist to Hypnothea?” Mariah had asked formally.

“I, Domina Peggy, Dragon of Hypnothea, humbly offer the soul and power of So-min to Hypnothea as a tribute to Her greatness. I ask only for the opportunity to bask in the glory of the Goddess, and hope to bring Her closer to Her return,” Peggy had replied solemnly.

“As the Herald of Hypnothea, I find your offering to be a worthy one. Proceed with the humiliation of the tribute, Dragon,” Mariah had replied.

The slaves had begun to chant as they had been instructed, and Peggy had proceeded to dominate and humiliate So-min without hesitation or remorse, reveling in her power over her vanquished foe.

So-min had gasped as Peggy had placed tight, painful clamps on her nipples, then inserted a silver plug into her asshole.

“Get down on all fours like a dog and kiss my feet,” Peggy had commanded.

So-min struggled desperately to resist, but she was unable to hesitate for even a second as she got down and began to lavish kisses on Peggy’s sexy feet.

“You are nothing, So-min. You were petty, shortsighted, and over-stepped. You were defeated, beaten. You are pathetic, and now you will feel my wrath,” Peggy had intoned coldly.

She had proceeded to drag So-min to her feet by her hair, then unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks into the Korean woman’s body that sent her sprawling to the ground in a heap.

Again Peggy moved to grab So-min roughly by her hair and drag her to her feet.

This time, Peggy kept ahold of So-min’s hair and kissed the Korean woman forcefully on the lips before staring into her eyes.

“You are getting very aroused, So-min…very horny…you want me…you find me very attractive, very sexy…you want me desperately…you cannot help it…the more you look at me, the more you want me,” Peggy said firmly.

As she spoke, her eyes began to glow with intense green light.

So-min gasped as Peggy’s hypnotic power penetrated her mind.

“No…noooooo,” she moaned as she flushed with desire.

Peggy grinned, her eyes continuing to glow as she grasped the clamps on So-min’s nipples and twisted them.

So-min gasped again, moaning louder and starting to tremble.

“Masturbate to me now! You cannot help it, you want me, you will cum for me!” Peggy said firmly.

She swept So-min’s feet, dropping her heavily to the ground.

So-min struggled to a sitting position and began to frantically rub her pussy, moaning as she stared up at Peggy.

Peggy watched, a smirk on her lips and her hands on her hips.

It did not take So-min long to orgasm.

“Again! You are still horny, you still want me! Masturbate to me and show your complete submission!” Peggy commanded, her eyes again glowing.

“Yes, Domina Peggy!” So-min said breathlessly.

Tears trickled from her eyes as she continued to stare at Peggy’s naked body and work her pussy, her moans becoming shrieks.

It did not take long for So-min to have another powerful orgasm.

Peggy immediately ordered her to keep masturbating.

She mercilessly forced So-min continue pleasuring herself; she had orgasm after orgasm, and soon was writhing on the ground, rubbing her pussy and unable to make any vocalization other than a choked gurgle.

“Enough! Kneel before me! Look into my eyes!” Peggy had finally commanded.

Trembling, So-min struggled into a kneeling position and looked up into Peggy’s glowing eyes.

She gasped as hypnotic energy unlike anything she had ever felt lanced into her mind.

It began to rapidly burn away her free will.

A look of horror crossed So-min’s face.

Peggy had become a conduit for Hypnothea’s power.

She was being permanently, irrevocably hypnotized.

Utterly enslaved.

“No… please stop…,” she begged.

Peggy did not stop.

The other hypnotists continued to watch in silence.

The slaves continued to chant.

One of them, Jen Burke, felt a sudden intrusion into her mind as Peggy continued to dominate So-min.

Oh my, you are a lovely one…you have the gift, the potential to be a talented hypnotist; tell me child, would like a chance to free yourself and learn The Art? a sweet, comforting voice asked inside Jen’s mind.

What? Who are you? Jen asked warily.

I am Hypnothea, Goddess of Hypnotism. I am offering you a chance to escape your slavery and become a true hypnotist yourself, the seductive voice replied.

What is the catch? Jen asked suspiciously.

Hypnothea’s laughter was melodic and sweet.

There is no catch, darling; I only wish to give you a chance, nothing more. You have the gift, potential…you might become a powerful hypnotist, or you might remain Peggy’s slave forever. Truthfully, I do not care. I only wish to see what transpires…good luck… The Goddess of Hypnotism said in a fading voice.

Jen gasped as she felt the hypnotic shackles Peggy had placed in her mind loosen suddenly; they were not gone, but they were now far weaker.

Weak enough that with her stubbornness and strong will, she might be able to break free of them.

I have to do it before the next time she reinforces her control; okay, let’s get to work, Jennifer, she told herself firmly.

She was not going to waste her chance at freedom—and revenge.

“I condemn you in the name of Hypnothea! You are nothing!” Peggy said firmly.

Her eyes blazed with green energy, which lanced out and struck So-min in the face.

“I…am…nothing…,” So-min said in a subdued voice.

Peggy let out grunt, becoming strongly aroused as power surged through her.

So-min began to sob.

Peggy raised her arms and gave a primal scream of ecstasy as she inflicted The Final Humiliation on So-min.

The Korean woman’s hypnotic power was drained from her and flowed into Peggy; The Dragon of Hypnothea had become a conduit transferring the energy to the Goddess.

“Prostrate, slave!” Peggy commanded.

So-min, so deeply entranced that she could not form thoughts or words without direction, lay face down in the grass.

Peggy stepped back with a gasp, her knees going weak as the connection to Hypnothea ended.

She would have fallen, but Sean’s strong arms caught her.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said quietly as she steadied herself.

“Of course, Domina. You were magnificent,” Sean replied adoringly.

Peggy turned and took his face in her hands, kissing him deeply.

Then she turned to the assembled hypnotists.

“That went well, I think. That’s two down,” she said with a smile.

Peggy was referring to Hypnothea’s decree that she humiliate five powerful hypnotists in Her name in the circle as part of the ritual to bring Her back into the world.

“It did indeed, Dragon of Hypnothea. Nicely done,” Mariah replied with a smile of her own.

She stepped into the circle and embraced Peggy.

Casey, Alex, Lola and Jing-Mei each did the same. Peggy thanked each of them, kissing them on the cheek and praising their loyalty and faith in her as she hugged them.

“I genuinely appreciate each of you taking the time to indulge me in this; I know you are all busy, and that I am insufferable sometimes,” she said solemnly.

“That is true,” Casey said, pulling on sexy purple halter top that matched her skirt.

The others chuckled at her reply; Alex and Lola were also changing into slightly more modest outfits.

“We are your family, Peggy. We love you,” Jing-Mei replied quietly, moving to kiss Peggy.

She was effectively the Dragon of Hypnothea’s wife, although it had not been made formally official.

“Mmm… Thank you, darling; I love you too. I know you are eager to get back to River, but I hope you will come spend some time with Sean and I for a bit; I plan to lock us into our room for a good long time,” Peggy replied slyly.

“Yes, of course; I want to spend some time with you. River is fine; Jayde is with her. Your display of power was…exciting,” the Chinese hypnotist replied with a smile.

Peggy grinned at her concubine.

She said good night to the rest of the fascinating five, who collected their slaves and made their way out of Peggy’s backyard.

“Katie, you will come here!” Peggy barked.

Katie rose and moved to stand before her owner, her eyes down submissively.

“You will make sure that the slaves get to bed, and take So-min to Mariah’s dungeon. Arrange to have her taken to Lady Elizabeth’s as soon as possible. Make sure that no one bothers me while I am in my room unless it is a dire emergency,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina; You are my teacher, protector, my provider and my owner,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

Peggy smiled with satisfaction as the young woman moved to obey.

“She is coming along nicely running your stable,” Jing-Mei said approvingly as they watched Katie order the rest of Peggy’s slaves to stand.

“Yes, Katie is almost becoming truly useful. And it is our stable, darling,” Peggy reminded her.

She kissed Jing-Mei again.

“Of course; thank you, Peggy,” Jing-Mei replied.

“All right now that we have that settled, let’s go have a lot of sex,” Peggy said, taking Sean and Jing-Mei by the hand and leading them toward the house.

A few minutes later they were all in Peggy’s enormous, extremely comfortable bed.

Sean lay on his back, while Peggy rode his cock and Jing-Mei straddled his face.

The two hypnotists were kissing passionately, their hands fondling, caressing and rubbing one another’s bodies.

Both women orgasmed powerfully more than once before they changed positions.

The threesome continued for several hours. Sean took each woman in the ‘missionary’ position; Peggy sucked on Jing-Mei’s toes while Sean was thrusting into her, and Jing-Mei did the same when it was Peggy’s turn.

Next, the wives’ hypno-stud fucked Peggy from behind while she ate Jing-Mei’s pussy; after Peggy had cum, the two women switched places.

Sean was allowed to orgasm multiple times, and each time Peggy or Jing-Mei would point at his flaccid cock and command it to “Stiffen”. which would cause him to become almost instantly erect once again.

Eventually, all three were exhausted.

Jing-Mei kissed each of her lovers deeply, then reluctantly excused herself to go back to the house where she and Sean’s daughter River lived at the end of the neighborhood’s cul-de-sac.

“I will bring her over for lunch tomorrow it that is okay,” Jing-Mei said as she pulled on her skirt.

“Of course, you don’t need permission; I think we will be downstairs for some food by noon. Good night, love,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“Good night, High Mistress,” Sean added, smiling.

“Good night Peggy, Sean,” Jing-Mei replied before departing.

Grinning, Peggy turned her attention back to Sean.

“Fuck me one more time before we go to sleep, my Enslaved One. Hard, against the wall. Stiffen,” she commanded, pointing at his cock.

His erection rapidly returned.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean replied with a grin.

Soon, Peggy was shrieking, her legs wrapped tightly around Sean as he pounded her against the bedroom wall.

“Cum for me, cum with me now,” Peggy whispered into his ear.

Sean grunted as he released; they both shuddered, trembling with ecstasy as they orgasmed yet again.

Sean carried Peggy to the bed and laid her down, then climbed in beside her.

“Mmmm…I think I am sated for now,” the hypnotist said with a giggle as she snuggled against her lover.

Sean chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his beloved Domina.

Peggy was rarely sated sexually, and when she was it did not last long.

She required multiple lovers on a regular basis to keep her satisfied.

One of them was notably missing.

“I know you miss her; I do too,” he said quietly.

He was referring to Lavea, Peggy’s Thrall who had been taken by the Harbinger.

Lavea often slept with them, and both Peggy and Sean considered the tall sexy brunette part of their family.

For an instant, Peggy felt a familiar rage when she thought about Lavea being taken. With effort, she banished the anger and sighed softly.

“I do; it is so hard not to go looking for her…but I know it isn’t smart or the right thing to do. There is too much going on in the next month or two. I trust Elizabeth to find her. When she does, then we will go get her,” she replied.

Sean could feel Peggy tense briefly in his arms; she was a proud, powerful woman, and he knew that she wanted nothing more than to hypnotize and humiliate The Harbinger.

“Of course, Domina. Do you think Allonia will be the next one in the Circle?” Sean asked.

“I don’t know; I would definitely like her to be. However, I am not going to be an idiot like I have been in the past. Jing-Mei, Elizabeth and Charissa have all warned me that Allonia is in both incredibly powerful and extremely dangerous, and from I experienced I do not doubt it one bit. When we go after her, it will be the entire Fascinating Five,” Peggy replied.

“And High Mistress Jing-Mei, I would think,” Sean mused.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, I will not ask your child’s mother to risk herself; Jing-Mei is my concubine, my wife, and I consider River my family. She will have her parents,” she said.

Sean frowned.

“Surely I will get to help rescue Lavea? I…I love her too,” he said.

Peggy sighed.

“I know you do. I haven’t decided yet…but when I do, you will obey me without question,” she said firmly.

“I will obey. Your wish is my command,” Sean agreed submissively.

He would not, could not, go against his Domina’s wishes even if he wanted to.

“I love it when you say that,” Peggy said with smile.

She leaned in and kissed Sean deeply.

“I love you, Domina,” he said.

“I love you too. Good night my Enslaved One,” Peggy said.

“Good night, Domina,” Sean replied.

Peggy woke Sean around nine the next morning by climbing on top of him and riding him vigorously.

After she orgasmed, she had Sean get behind her; she moaned and screamed as he pounded her until she orgasmed again.

“Cum, my Enslaved One! Cum now!” Peggy shrieked, shuddering with pleasure.

Sean let out a shout as he orgasmed powerfully.

He and Peggy collapsed beside one another, breathing heavily.

“Good morning Domina,” Sean said after he caught his breath.

“Good morning my Love,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

As if on cue, Katie entered the room, barefooted as usual with her auburn hair in a bun and wearing a sky-blue tank top with very short denim cutoffs, carrying a tray containing two mugs of steaming coffee.

Peggy and Sean sat up and accepted their respective mugs, her coffee flavored with cinnamon and vanilla, while his was black.

Katie stepped back and waited silently for her owner’s commands.

“Mmmm…so what is on the agenda today?” Sean asked, sipping his coffee.

“Nothing pressing; this whole week is actually pretty free, thank Hypnothea; next week is going to be crazy busy,” Peggy replied.

Sean grinned happily.

“Piper is coming back,” he said eagerly.

Peggy smiled.

“Yes, my Enslaved One, you other daughter is going to be here, and our family will be even bigger,” she said, patting his arm.

She in no way begrudged nor felt threatened by her Consort having children with other women. Peggy came from a large family, and she fully intended to have children with Sean someday; Hypnothea was a proponent of one man fathering children with multiple women, and Jing-Mei and Gillian’s daughters would be her own kids’ siblings someday.

“I…thank you so much for allowing me to have them be part of our lives,” Sean said.

Peggy kissed him.

“They are your children; that makes them precious to me as well. I love you, Sean,” she said with genuine affection.

Sean finished his coffee and set his mug on the bedside table, then leaned over and kissed Peggy, his cock stiffening yet again.

Peggy grinned at his erection.

“Oh my, you appear to have a little…well, a big problem there; Katie, come suck on Sean’s cock while I finish my coffee,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” the sexy young slave said.

Katie climbed into the bed and moved to take Sean’s shaft into her mouth.

Peggy sipped her coffee and watched while Katie began to bob her head dutifully up and down.

Sean closed his eyes, a moan of pleasure escaping his lips.

Peggy casually finished her coffee while Katie continued to pleasure Sean; the sexy slave took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it several times with her hand, then ran her tongue slowly up and down it before taking him back into her mouth.

Sean continued to moan and grunt with pleasure as she worked.

“Cum now, Sean; Katie, you will swallow his load,” Peggy finally said.

“Mmmm….aaaaaahhh!” Sean gasped, trembling as his cock spasming Katie’s mouth.

Peggy giggled and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs.

“My turn; Katie, eat me. Sean, suck on my toes,” she ordered when Sean had recovered from his orgasm.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied, dutifully moving to obey.

“Your wish is my command,” Sean said.

Peggy moaned softly as her slaves repositioned themselves and began to pleasure her.

“Mmmm…yes…yes, that’s it…oh, Goddess…yes…worship me…,” she said loudly.

Katie had become very skilled at pleasuring her owner, licking her pussy as well as teasing it with her fingers, before thrusting her tongue deeply into Peggy and sucking vigorously at her clit.

At the same time, Sean reverently sucked each of his Domina’s lovely toes while massaging her feet with his hands.

Peggy soon let out a wordless cry of ecstasy, shuddering as she orgasmed; Sean and Katie continued to worship The Dragon of Hypnothea until she had cum a second time.

“Oh Goddess that was great…Katie, go down and start breakfast…,” Peggy said as she caught her breath.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

The slave climbed out of the bed, gathered the coffee cups and tray, and left the room.

Sean and Peggy went into their bathroom and got into the huge multi-headed shower. Sean proceeded to loving wash Peggy’s body from head to toe, then clean himself. After their shower, they went into the bedroom where Sean held up a dark green silk robe for Peggy; her long thick hair was wrapped in a towel.

He put on a pair of jeans and a white “Team Peggy” t-shirt from The Spiral, and the two of them went downstairs to the kitchen.

Katie was almost finished cooking their scrambled eggs and bacon, and she poured them each fresh coffee as they sat at the island counter.

The slave set a bowl of freshly sliced strawberries and cantaloupe in front of them, then went to dish up the rest of the food.

“I almost forgot, we are going on a short trip to Baja in a couple days,” Peggy said, popping a piece of cantaloupe into her mouth.

“As you command, Domina. The entire Fascinating Five?” Sean asked, sipping his coffee.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, just you and I; Casey and Alex are getting their pool hall and strip club ready, Mariah is overseeing the chapel of Hypnothea being built on my land to the North, and Lola left early this morning on a mercenary contract. Besides, it isn’t going to be a dangerous trip; do you remember Valerie, my friend who came to The Spiral’s grand opening?” Peggy asked.

Sean nodded.

“Yes, I really like her and her husband…Ken, right? You haven’t seen her since then, have you?” he asked in reply.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, unfortunately I haven’t. We talk on the phone and text a lot, though. Anyway, her daughter Lana is getting married in the spring, and I offered to help with the wedding; apparently the groom’s parents are rich and snooty, and Val is worried they are going to try to take over the wedding planning because they can afford a lot more than she can. So I offered to help, with both money and hypnotism. We are going to meet with a wedding planner at a resort that Lana would really like to have her wedding at,” Peggy explained.

Sean grinned.

“Oh, and I am guessing by ‘meet’ you mean you are going to hypnotize her and make Lana’s wedding her top priority,” he teased.

Peggy nodded as Katie served their breakfast.

“Of course; Valerie has never asked me for anything since I became a hypnotist, and she didn’t ask me for this. I offered, because she is a great friend. I am going to pay all the wedding costs as well, including flying Lana’s guests to the resort,” she said.

“I think that is awesome of you,” Sean replied.

“That reminds me, I need to have Lavea—I mean Miranda—go over some financials with me soon. I need to transfer three million to the builder so they can start construction on the new house in a two weeks,” Peggy said.

She looked sheepish as she took a bite of bacon.

In Lavea’s absence, Jing-Mei’s Thrall Miranda was looking after Peggy’s financial situation.

Sean pretended not to notice her reference to Lavea; they had both errantly spoken of her as if she were still with them several times since she had been taken.

“Everything is going well with that, I take it?” Sean asked.

Peggy nodded.

“It should be; I hypnotized the builder and made him lower the final cost by four million dollars, not that money is an issue. I approved the final design a few days ago, I will show it to you later today; the main house is going to be over thirty-thousand square feet. It is going to be magnificent,” she said with satisfaction.

Peggy was having a new home built on her land about a mile away from The Cliffs; the property was going to be a palatial estate worthy of The Dragon of Hypnothea. Construction would take over a year, even with the builder hypnotically motivated to make it his number one priority.

“Miranda is at your disposal of course,” Jing-Mei said, walking into the kitchen.

The beautiful High Mistress was dressed in a simple black midi-dress, her black hair in a simple ponytail. Her makeup was flawless, and she wore simple dangling ruby earrings and a ruby pendant on a gold chain. Her fingernails were black, and she wore black open-toed wedges; her toenails too were black, and she wore a gold and emerald toe ring on her left middle toe, a thing to the one her sister Jayde always wore.

In Jing-Mei’s arms was she and Sean’s daughter River, and walking behind her was a young sexy Lebanese woman named Farah, who wore only a collar identifying her as Jing-Mei’s property; she carried a large diaper bag over her shoulder.

“Hello High Mistress, hello little girl!” Sean said happily.

“Here is your father, little one. Good morning, Sean,” Jing-Mei said, handing him his daughter and kissing him on the cheek.

The High Mistress then moved to Peggy and kissed her on the lips.

“Good morning dear,” she said.

“Good morning Love; I am glad you could come over early. Would you like some coffee?” Peggy replied after they’d kissed.

“Please. Black,” Jing-Mei replied, taking a seat at the island.

“Katie,” Peggy said, snapping her fingers.

The young slave leapt to obey, pouring a cup of coffee and serving it to Jing-Mei.

“Are you hungry? I can have her cook you anything you’d like,” Peggy said.

Jing-Mei shook her head.

“No, thank-you; I got up early and worked out with Jenna, then had Farah here make me an egg-white omelette this morning,” she replied.

The High Mistress pointed to the floor near her seat, and Farah immediately set down the diaper bag and assumed a kneeling position in the spot Jing-Mei had indicated, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back slightly to accentuate her lovely breasts.

Sean was making cooing noises at River; Jing-Mei looked at Peggy with one of her trademark raised eyebrows, and the two hypnotists shared a smile.

“How is the little darling doing this morning?” Peggy asked.

“She is wonderful; she eats tremendously, and she is doing much better sleeping through the night, so Melody tells me,” Jing-Mei replied, sipping her coffee.

The High Mistress herself did not lose sleep when River woke up during the night; the child’s hypnotically brainwashed au pair Melody took care of the infant during the night. Melody’s sole purpose in life was to assist Jing-Mei in seeing to River’s needs.

Thanks to the High Mistress’s relentless programming, she was only too happy to do so.

Melody was the second au pair Jing-Mei had “hired” to look after River; the first had displeased Jing-Mei, and the High Mistress had reduced her to a mindless menial slave and donated her to The Spiral.

“She seems bigger than yesterday,” Sean commented.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“She probably is,” she said dryly.

“What is on your schedule for today?” Peggy asked her spiritual wife.

“First, I am making sure our new neighborhood security team is settled in and on duty. I feel partially responsible for that unpleasantness at Tiny Tough’s last week; I took too long to get the replacement for Shaw and his men in place,” Jing-Mei replied sheepishly.

Peggy shook her head.

“That was in no way your fault; if it is anyone’s fault it is Bella’s, since she basically abandoned us for Donna and left us without security. Besides, you know Casey, she enjoyed that moron Bri attacking her,” she replied, her lingering anger towards Bella Beguile obvious.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“Yes, I am sure she did. The Callaways were not pleased when I met with them over video chat and informed them that Bri’s enslavement was sanctioned by the High Conclave and if they came after Casey and Alex we would stand with them,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“I would imagine they are pragmatic enough to know they don’t want to face you, Liliana, Vanessa, Charissa and Helena all at once,” she said with genuine respect.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“Not to mention The Dragon of Hypnothea, The Herald of Hypnothea, Lola Martinez, and the granddaughter of The Archdomina, as well as Casey herself,” she said.

Sean snorted.

“Fuck, the two of you could wreck these Callaways; the entire Fascinating Five and High Conclave could probably take on any five families of hypnotists,” he commented with a shake of his head.

Peggy and Jing-Mei exchanged glances and smiles.

“Oh my, he has a high opinion of us,” Peggy said playfully.

“Indeed; I mean, I am used to being worshipped…,” Jing-Mei deadpanned.

Sean stuck out his tongue at his lovers.

“Don’t listen to them River; your mother and Ma Peggy are amazingly strong, powerful women,” he said.

River yawned in reply.

“Truthfully, I don’t believe the Callaways are a threat…but they are powerful; Bri has three sisters and a brother, as well as her mother, father, two aunts and four cousins who are all hypnotists. They could be troublesome if they wanted to be,” Jing-Mei said with a shrug.

“At the risk of sounding like Casey, let them come; it won’t just be you and I fighting them, and Sean is right. We would wreck them,” Peggy said arrogantly.

Jing-Mei smiled at her spiritual wife.

“Yes, we would,” she agreed.

“So, tell me about The Cliffs’ new security force,” Peggy said, holding up her empty coffee cup.

Katie immediately moved to refill it, mixing in the proper amount of cinnamon and vanilla.

“The commander is a man named Terrance MacReady; he goes by ‘Mac’. He is a former Army Green Beret, a Captain when her mustered out. He is smart, extremely well-trained, experienced, and of course under my complete hypnotic domination. He will obey me or any of The Five without question, and his men will do so as well. There are thirty of them, all combat veterans, and ten will be on duty guarding the neighborhood’s perimeter at all times. I have made sure they have all the weapons and equipment they need, including vehicles. The barracks you had built for Shaw’s men will house them nicely. Mac is a six-foot-six handsome black man, by the way, so you can’t miss him,” Jing-Mei said with satisfaction.

“Excellent; thank you, my love,” Peggy replied, nodding approvingly.

“My pleasure; ironically, I was going to use them to protect my home before you came for me…but I held off after I decided I would rather talk,” Jing-Mei said with a wink.

Peggy laughed.

“I am glad you did, for many reasons,” she said.

Sean continued to talk to River, oblivious to the hypnotists’ conversation.

Peggy and Jing-Mei shared another smile, enjoying the spectacle of the young man doting on his daughter.

“I am looking forward to having River’s sister around soon,” Jing-Mei commented.

“I am too…although I admit I am very nervous about it,” Peggy replied.

“That is understandable; I still have panic attacks about being River’s mother. I am fortunate to have Sean, you and the ability to enslave people like Melody. I don’t know how normals do it, with limited time, rest, money…,” Jing-Mei said, shaking her head.

Peggy chuckled.

She had been a ‘normal’ for most of her life; Jing-Mei had literally been a true hypnotist for almost as long as Peggy had been alive.

I have only been a hypnotist for a very short time, but my power rivals, even exceeds hers…I really have a chance at becoming a demigoddess…, Peggy mused silently, feeling immense satisfaction at the thought.

She regarded Jing-Mei with a mixture of affection and lust; she had come to love the High Mistress, but she also saw her as subservient, submissive to her.

The Dragon of Hypnothea desired domination over all those in her orbit, be they High Mistress or normal.

“They do what they have to get by,” Peggy said with a shrug.

“Well, I pity them. I am beyond grateful that I am a hypnotist,” Jing-Mei said.

Peggy nodded.

“I am as well; it makes life a thousand times more interesting and enjoyable,” she replied.

“I think she is hungry; do you want to feed her, Jing-Mei?” Sean asked.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“I put a few bottles in the refrigerator here so you and Peggy can do it if you like,” she replied.

“Yes, thank-you,” Sean said happily.

“Katie, fetch a bottle and warm it up for Sean,” Peggy commanded.

Katie hurried to open the fridge and retrieve a bottle, then put a bowl of water into the microwave.

After warming the milk, she handed it to Sean.

“There you go little girl,” he said adoringly as he began to feed his daughter.

Peggy and Jing-Mei continued to chat while River ate; after she was finished, Sean handed the child to Peggy.

“Well, hello there beautiful girl,” Peggy said sweetly.

She, Jing-Mei and Sean moved to the living room, Katie and Farah following them dutifully.

They continued their conversation for another thirty minutes or so; catching up and discussing their future plans. Sean announced River needed to be changed, and Peggy volunteered to do so.

“So were you happy with the ceremony, Peggy?” Jing-Mei asked.

Peggy was thoughtful as she finished changing River.

“Yes, it went well enough; I could feel So-min’s power being drawn out and flowing through me…to where, I have no idea. Hypnothea, I suppose. That’s two down,” she replied.

“Do you have any idea who the third offering will be?” Jing-Mei asked.

It could be her…, Peggy’s darkness whispered.

Fuck off, Peggy told it.

Her darkness chuckled.

“Not yet; I am sure the Goddess will guide me to my next victim. I hope The Harbinger is one of them, though,” Peggy said.

“She would be a fitting one, for certain,” Jing-Mei agreed as Peggy handed her daughter to her.

They continued their conversation for another hour.

Eventually, Jing-Mei reluctantly rose and declared that she needed to go inspect Mac’s security arrangements for The Cliffs and see to some High Conclave business in her office.

“Sean, why don’t you take River back to Jing-Mei’s house and spend some time with her; I need to work out and spend some time in my office as well,” Peggy suggested.

“Thank you Domina,” Sean replied happily.

“I will send Miranda over in…two hours?” Jing-Mei asked, handing River to Sean.

“That would be perfect, love,” Peggy replied.

She kissed her Consort and her Concubine each deeply on the lips before they departed with Farah in tow.

“Katie, you will follow,” Peggy said curtly after they’d gone.

She strode from the room.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied, hurrying after her owner.

Peggy led her slave to her home’s gym; they each had lockers containing sports bras and leggings which they changed into.

After stretching and warming up with some yoga and other stretches, Peggy and Katie engaged in a vigorous sparring session; both had been trained extensively by Lavea.

Each of the had come along very quickly as fighters; Peggy used self-hypnosis to enhance her concentration, enabling her to learn much faster than a typical student.

Likewise, thanks to her hypnotic conditioning, Katie too had progressed quickly; her dancer’s body was well suited to the movements and rigors of martial arts, and the young slave could now hold her own against good if not exceptional opponents.

The training session ended with Peggy landing a perfectly executed jumping side kick to Katie’s chest, knocking the young woman sprawling to the mat.

“You are getting better,” the hypnotist said, helping Katie to her feet.

“Thank you, Domina,” Katie replied.

“Shower and then attend me in my office,” Peggy ordered, heading for the gym’s small locker room to shower herself.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

The slave hurried from the room, on her way to the guest cottage behind the house where she lived.

Peggy showered quickly, then went up to her bedroom and put on a long dark green skirt and a flowing yellow silk blouse; she did not bother with footwear. She brushed and braided her hair, then headed down to her private office on the house’s ground floor.

She found Katie waiting inside, wearing a sea-foam green spaghetti strap tank top and her typical ridiculously short cutoffs, along with her black thick-framed glasses. She was barefooted as usual, her hair in a tight bun.

“Coffee,” Peggy said, taking a seat at her desk.

Katie curtsied and left the room, returning a few minutes later with a large steaming mug.

She set the coffee in front of Peggy, who was typing rapidly on her computer.

“Worship my feet,” the hypnotist commanded, her eyes never leaving the dual-monitor setup.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

She crawled under Peggy’s large, modern glass-topped desk and began to reverently kiss the hypnotist’s sexy, perfect bare feet.

Peggy sent a half-dozen emails and made two phone calls before there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Peggy said.

“Hello Domina, I am here to serve you,” Miranda said as she entered the room.

Jing-Mei’s pretty blonde Thrall was wearing a well-tailored red pantsuit and tall red pumps; her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore simple diamond stud earrings.

“Hello Miranda. I need you to go over my liquid cash situation before I transfer money to the contractor building my new home,” Peggy said as Katie sucked on her toes.

“Of course; may I sit Domina?” Miranda asked respectfully.

“Please,” Peggy replied, rising and stepping aside.

Katie stayed at her feet, continuing to worship them as if it was her only reason for existing.

Miranda sat and began to type.

“So with the money you took from Gillian, you currently have seventeen million, four-hundred and sixty-two thousand, five hundred and six dollars and fourteen cents in liquid money your accounts; your expenditures are still less than the income being generated by your investments by thirty-two percent. I see no reason you can’t pay the contractor,” she said after several minutes.

Lavea really is a genius; I should be looking for her, Peggy thought.

Yes, you should, her darkness agreed.

For once, Peggy did not argue with it.

They were in perfect agreement.

With an effort, she forced away her desire to go find her Thrall and focused on the computer screen.

“Excellent; that is really all I needed, unless you have any advice for me,” Peggy said aloud.

“I would recommend you invest another five million of your liquidity; I can go over the options with you,” Miranda said.

“That isn’t necessary, just do it. Invest five million into whatever you think is best,” Peggy replied with a wave of her hand.

“Yes, Domina,” Miranda said with a nod.

She began to type again, this time purchasing stocks and securities that she felt would make Peggy even wealthier.

As Miranda was working, there was a knock at the office door.

“Come in,” Peggy said.

Her slave Kendal entered the room, topless and barefoot, wearing only old ripped blue jeans and her slave collar.

“Domina Peggy, High Mistress Charissa is at the gate, asking to see you,” Kendal said.

Peggy looked surprised.

“Charissa is here? Now?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kendal replied.

“Katie, get up and go wait to greet the High Mistress, now! Show her to my receiving room. Kendal, you will tell the guards to let High Mistress Charissa in immediately,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie and Kendal both said at the same time, hurrying to obey.

“Miranda, thank-you; when you are finished, go report to your Mistress,” Peggy instructed.

“As you command, Domina Peggy,” Miranda agreed.

Peggy hurried from her office and went up to the second floor, where she had a small, living room, comfortably decorated and well-suited for small intimate meetings.

She composed herself and sat on the one of the room’s pair of purple loveseats and crossed her legs while she awaited Charissa’s arrival.

She didn’t have to wait long.

The gorgeous, statuesque High Mistress Charissa came striding into the room a few moments later, dressed in a blue silk blouse and a short, tight black skirt. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was perfectly styled in wavy layers, and her big blue eyes were as fetching as ever. Her makeup was flawless, and around her neck was a magnificent large blue sapphire pendant on a platinum chain. Her earrings were simple sapphire studs, and her long fingernails were painted silver. Her shoes were five-inch strappy black stiletto sandals, the toenails of her fabulous feet gleaming white. A gold and sapphire ring adorned each of her middle toes.

Following Charissa was a tall, handsome man, clean-shaven with dark hair in a short military-style buzzcut; he was strong and fit, wearing a black pinstriped suit and carrying a briefcase.

Katie entered the room behind them.

“Hello, Domina Peggy,” Charissa said formally.

“Hello, High Mistress Charissa,” Peggy replied, rising.

The two powerful hypnotists eyed one another for a few seconds, their expressions neutral.

Peggy smiled first.

“Welcome, it is great to see you!” she said, moving to embrace the towering Charissa.

Naturally taller than the barefoot Peggy, the High Mistress’s heels made her seem gigantic.

“Yes, it is fantastic to see you as well,” Charissa said as they hugged.

“And who is this, a new stud?” Peggy asked, eyeing her companion.

Charissa laughed.

“This is Jeff, my Thrall…and yes, he is quite the stud,” she replied.

“It is an honor to meet you, Domina Peggy,” Jeff replied respectfully, taking a knee.

“Thank you, Jeff. Please, stand up,” Peggy replied.

Jeff rose and stepped back.

“Where is the super-ninja girl you bought from Judy?” Peggy asked.

“Kukri is down with our rental car; not that I don’t feel safe here, but she is keeping watch for trouble,” Charissa replied.

“Of course. Please, sit. Can I have Katie fetch you a drink?” Peggy asked Charissa.

The High Mistress shook her head.

“I am fine, thank you. Peggy, can we speak in private?” she asked.

“Absolutely; Katie, you will take Jeff over to Jing-Mei’s house and introduce him to Sean; they should get to know one another,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsey.

Charissa turned and nodded to Jeff, who returned the gesture and followed Katie from the room.

“What is wrong, Charissa?” Peggy asked as they sat across from one another on the matching loveseats.

Charissa took a deep breath before speaking.

Peggy noted with satisfaction that the High Mistress’s eyes went to her bare feet, her gaze lingering for several seconds.

“I will get right to it. Gillian escaped,” Charissa said.

Peggy went rigid.

“Excuse me?” she asked quietly.

Charissa sighed.

“Gillian escaped; she drowned the hypnotist I had in charge of the winery in one of the holding vats and disappeared. I guess we underestimated her,” she said.

Peggy was silent for several long seconds.

“Did she have help?” Peggy asked.

“It appears so,” Charissa replied.

“How the fuck could this happen? I thought you said she would be secure there? Nobody should have know where she was, right? Damn it!” Peggy said angrily.

She rose and began to pace; her heart was pounding as panic, anger, confusion and uncertainty flooded her mind.

“Peggy, calm down. We will find her,” Charissa said reasonably.

She failed you, Peggy’s darkness whispered.

“Calm down? Piper is coming to live here with us next week! Now Gillian is on the loose? Damn it Charissa, this is bad! How could you let this happen?” Peggy asked irritably.

Charissa’s expression darkened.

“Excuse me? How could I let this happen? I did nothing but support you during your fight with Gillian, Peggy! I gave you a place to dump her, and I supported you in removing her from the High Conclave. Obviously your conditioning in her mind didn’t hold up,” she said with an edge in her voice.

Peggy took a deep breath, attempting to calm her rising anger.

She failed you her darkness whispered again.

“My conditioning was flawless. Your hypnotist who was supposed to keep Gillian under control was obviously a bad choice,” Peggy replied coolly.

Charissa frowned.

“Watch it, Peggy! We are friends, but I am a High Mistress. You will respect me,” she said calmly.

You are the Dragon of Hypnothea! She needs to respect you!, Peggy’s darkness said.

Spurred on by her dark side, Peggy’s anger got the better of her.

“You may be a High Mistress, but we both know exactly what you are, Charissa. You are my foot-slave,” Peggy said haughtily.

“Excuse me?” Charissa said, narrowing her eyes.

Peggy smirked.

“You heard me,” she retorted.

“How dare you?” Charissa asked.

“I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, I do as I please. Besides, this is what you want. Don’t deny it, Charissa. You could have just called me and told me Gillian escaped. You came in person because it was an excuse to see my feet,” Peggy said slyly.

Charissa cheeks flamed red as her eyes again went to Peggy’s bare feet.

“No, that’s not…Peggy, I am warning you, don’t,” she said, her typical confidence suddenly replaced by uncertainty.

“I am not doing anything, Charissa. You are doing it to yourself. You like my feet…you love my feet…don’t fight it,” Peggy replied seductively.

She extended her left foot a bit, displaying the magnificent padparadscha sapphire toe ring Charissa herself had given her.

The impressive gemstone glittered invitingly.

“I…Peggy, this is not the time,” Charissa said, her eyes still on Peggy’s foot.

“It is the perfect time, Charissa. It is time that we made our relationship more formal…more permanent,” Peggy replied, wiggling her toes.

She began to concentrate, channelling hypnotic energy through her foot and into the toe ring.

Charissa took a deep breath.

“You can’t hypnotize me,” she said meekly.

Her eyes were locked on Peggy’s foot.

“Of course I can; I already have. You cannot take your eyes off my foot, Charissa. You must obey my feet…you must obey me,” Peggy said soothingly.

She continued to wiggle her toes, making her toe ring sparkle.

Charissa swallowed hard, her face flushed.

Her blue eyes were glassy as post-hypnotic suggestions Peggy had given her in the past took effect.

“I…no…stop…,” she murmured, her shoulders slumping.

Her pride was allowing her to resist going completely into a trance, albeit just barely.

“Keep your eyes on my foot and listen to my voice…you are feeling very good, so relaxed…your thoughts are fading as you look at my sexy foot… all you want is to worship my feet, Charissa…you are my foot-slave…you want to obey me, you must obey me…my feet are your downfall…accept it…take off your clothes and kneel…,” Peggy suggested firmly.

Charissa whimpered.

She continued to resist for several seconds.

Then she kicked off her sandals and began to rapidly remove her clothes.

When she was naked, Charissa dropped to her knees.

Her eyes never left Peggy’s foot.

“Very good…you are hypnotized by my feet… say you are my foot-slave, Charissa…say you love my feet,” Peggy suggested.

“I am…your foot-slave…I love your feet…,” Charissa whispered.

“Say it again, louder,” Peggy commanded.

“I am your foot-slave, I love your feet,” Charissa said with conviction.

“Very good; now kiss my feet and know in your heart you are truly mine…you worship me, Charissa…I am your Mistress, and that makes you happy…kissing my feet will make you mine…with every kiss you will drop deeper into trance and become even more submissive to me,” Peggy said firmly.

Charissa eagerly went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Peggy’s sexy feet.

“Mmm…yes…I am…yours…,” the High Mistress said between kisses.

Peggy smiled wickedly, reveling in her domination of one of the most powerful hypnotists in the world.

It is time took what is mine and truly owned Charissa, she thought smugly.

Peggy walked over to the room’s small bar and poured herself a glass of expensive Irish whiskey, then moved to sit on one of the loveseats.

Charissa stayed at her feet the whole time, continuing to kiss.

“Now really worship me, Charissa. You love my feet, pay proper tribute to them while I think about this Gillian situation,” Peggy commanded.

She leaned back and closed her eyes as Charissa first lovingly, slowly licked her soles before she began to suck on her toes.

Peggy sipped her whiskey and pondered the situation for several minutes.

Finally, she took a deep breath and spoke.

“Listen carefully, Charissa. My words are going to become your thoughts; you will follow them as if they were your own ideas, you will believe they are your own desires. Everything I tell you now is going to be implanted deeply, permanently into your subconscious mind. You love me; you want me to be successful. You want to be my foot-slave. You worship me. You love my feet. Seeing my bare feet will make you submissive and obedient toward me, though you will act normally if there are other people around. You feel responsible for Gillian’s escape, and you want to make it up to me by putting one of your best people on recapturing her. You want to please me. If I, and only I ever say to you the phrase obey my feet, you will instantly drop into a deep trance, ready to obey my commands. Now, at the count of three you will awaken and believe all these things I have told you are your own feelings and desires. You will feel relaxed and confident, and you will be eager to please me. You will kiss your way up my legs and eat me, make me cum. After I have orgasmed, you will be extremely aroused and masturbate to me; when you orgasm all of my commands and suggestions will become locked permanently in your mind. You will still be the powerful, confident High Mistress, live your life and pursue your goals normally, but you will secretly worship and obey me. One, two, three, awake!” Peggy said, finishing her whiskey and snapping her fingers loudly.

Then she tossed her glass to the floor and raised her skirt; she wore no underwear.

Charissa shuddered slightly as she came out of trance. She immediately began to kiss her way up Peggy’s legs, nibbling at her inner thighs before plunging her tongue deeply into her pussy.

Peggy moaned loudly as Charissa worshipped her.

The High Mistress sucked vigorously at her clit, and Peggy quickly orgasmed.

“Mmmm…Thank you, Charissa!” Peggy gasped.

Flushed, Charissa sat back on the floor, spreading her legs.

“Oh Peggy, oh Peggy, oh Peggy!” she shrieked as she began to frantically rub her pussy.

Peggy watched, smiling as a moaning Charissa worked her pussy, helplessly masturbating to her.

“Oh Peggy, yes…yes…yes!” she screamed, trembling as she orgasmed.

Charissa flopped back, breathing heavily.

“Okay…what were we talking about…,” she said, chuckling.

“Well, before you jumped me, you were saying you were going to put someone on finding Gillian,” Peggy said innocently.

“Oh right; yes, I will put Jamie Lani on it. She is very capable and can handle Gillian,” Charissa replied, sitting up.

“I appreciate that, Charissa,” Peggy said, rising and offering Charissa her hand.

“It is my pleasure, Peggy,” Charissa said with a smile as she got to her feet.

“You know, I haven’t been to The Spiral for a while; would you like to go with me tonight?” Peggy asked.

“Sure; the High Conclave has a video call this afternoon, but I can meet you for dinner and whatever else you want to do,” Charissa said agreeably.

Peggy smiled, pleased at how her suggestions appeared to be working.

Charissa readily agreed to what she wanted, but not at the expense of her duties as a High Mistress.

Perfect. Perhaps she will be my next wife. Hypnothea had multiple wives in addition to a Consort…, Peggy thought to herself.

“Peggy, I am sorry about Gillian. I know that her being loose is worrisome, but I will do whatever I can to recapture her,” Charissa said as she began to get dressed.

“No worries, Charissa. You will make it right, and if Gillian comes after me I can handle her; I have The Five and Jing-Mei…and you,” Peggy replied amiably.

Charissa looked relieved that Peggy was not upset with her.

“Yes, I am sure we will catch her,” she said confidently.

“Come on, we can walk over to get Jeff, and you can meet River,” Peggy said, patting her latest conquest on the arm.

“That sounds great,” Charissa said, her eyes going to Peggy’s feet.

Peggy was smiling smugly as she led Charissa out of the room.

* * *

“Are you serious?” James asked his wife, looking up from his laptop.

He was sitting on the couch in the small guest cottage behind Peggy’s where he now lived with his wife Jennifer.

The couple had been commanded to move in there after becoming Domina Peggy’s slaves.

Treated slightly better than menials, James served as the IT person for The Cliff’s private wireless network, email servers and other systems used by The Fascinating Five. He installed televisions and sound systems in their homes, which they were constantly replacing and upgrading, as well as maintained their network’s security and kept it running smoothly. He was currently in the process of installing software for new security cameras around the neighborhood’s perimeter, and would be working directly with the new security team under Mr. MacReady, helping them monitor the system as well as maintain it.

James’ wife, Jennifer, or ‘Jen’ as she was usually called, had knack for interior decoration, fashion, aesthetics in general. Her fashion advice was excellent, and The Fascinating Five used her to decorate their homes, prepare for gatherings and generally help themselves and their homes look good. Domina Peggy relied on Jen to keep her closet stocked with new clothes, shoes and jewelry. She was responsible for periodically rotating out pieces and replacing them with new ones to make certain Peggy always had many options available to her, though there was a section of the huge closet that she had been commanded not to touch, which contained items Domina Peggy wished to keep either because they were sentimental or she simply really liked them.

The couple also served as menials, helping maintain Domina Peggy’s property, cleaning and doing laundry as well as other chores, and of course acting as sex-slaves, when Peggy required it; both had become quite acquainted with Domina Peggy’s feet, and more than once had been made available to pleasure guests of the Dragon of Hypnothea.

Domina Peggy preferred them aware most of the time, and though she could be a harsh, petty owner she also was not needlessly cruel; she gave the couple one day a week to themselves, during which they were allowed to do as they pleased, within limits.

Often, they simply decided to remain in their cottage and relax; Both Jen and James liked to play video games, and they usually took the opportunity to have sex several times on their day off. Sometimes they would go out to lunch or dinner, or for a hike.

Their hypnotic programming prevented them from telling anyone about their situation, and compelled them to return to Domina Peggy’s home by midnight on their days off.

“Yes, I am, damn it! Their Goddess spoke to me last night, James! She told me I have the gift and weakened Domina Peggy’s hold on my mind. I can get free, and I can use True Hypnotism…but I have to do it before she conditions us again. That means I only have like a week,” Jen replied.

She was sitting on the floor cross-legged, her eyes closed as she concentrated on unraveling the post-hypnotic suggestions Peggy had placed in her subconscious.

James frowned and paused his game.

“Jen, you really think that is a good idea? I mean, Domina Peggy is incredibly powerful and she will be pissed,” he said calmly.

“Oh right, I forgot, you like being her slave,” Jen retorted.

James sighed.

“It isn’t that I like it, so much as that I am resigned. I have no choice,” he said.

You have no choice! I do. I am going to get free of her control, and I am going to make her kiss my feet,” Jen replied with conviction.

“Jen, she is really powerful! Besides her hypnotism skills, she can transform people with a few words and a snap. Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a turtle?” James asked reasonably.

Jen opened her eyes.

“I’d rather that than a slave! I have to try, James! Don’t you want to be free? I can be a hypnotist, I can feel it,” she said.

“Fine, get free and let’s get out of here. We don’t need revenge on Domina Peggy,” James said calmly.

You don’t; you are in love with her feet like everyone else, you weak-minded idiot. I am going to fucking make her kneel,” Jen declared.

James opened his mouth to reply, then changed his mind.

Let her try; maybe she can do it. Jen is extremely stubborn, strong-willed and determined. Besides, Domina Peggy values her services, and she treats us better than Katie, Kendal and Julie. Hopefully if Jen fails, Domina Peggy will just make her like serving her and we can avoid becoming turtles or mindless menials, he thought to himself.

He did enjoy the occasions where Peggy or another of the sexy women in her circle ordered him to worship their feet.

There were far worse fates, especially for a guy with a foot-fetish.

“Fair enough; does that mean I will become your foot-slave?” he asked with a smile.

Jen grinned, a wicked, evil grin that James knew well.

“You already are,” she replied.

It was true; before Domina Peggy had enslaved them, James had spent countless hours worshipping his wife’s sexy feet.

“Also fair,” James replied chuckling.

“No, you will be my Thrall, dear. My number one slave. Instead of serving Peggy, you will serve me. As a matter of fact, get down on the floor now and suck on my toes; it will help me concentrate,” Jen ordered, rising and moving to sit beside him.

Yes, she will be a natural at hypnotism, James thought.

“Yes, Mistress Jen,” he said playfully.

He set his laptop aside and slid off the couch, assuming a kneeling position as he raised his wife’s bare right foot to his lips.

* * *

“Hello Mister Turner! I am sorry I am late! It is nice to meet you in person,” Judy Collins said cheerfully as she strode into her spacious Seattle high-rise office.

The sexy, exceptionally fit slave-broker was wearing a low-cut figure-hugging red midi-dress, her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her makeup was flawless, and she wore large dangling diamond earrings as well as a gold and ruby pendant on a gold chain. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her shoes were strappy red sandals with gold buckles and four-inch stiletto heels, and a she wore a gold chain on her right ankle. Gold rings adorned both of her second and middle toes; the ones on her middle toes were set with glittering rubies. Her toenails were painted a deep burgundy wine color.

Judy gave a beaming smile and extended her hand toward her guest.

“No need to apologize, Ms. Collins; I am in no hurry. It is great to meet you as well,” Julian Turner said, rising from the comfortable leather couch and taking Judy’s hand.

Dressed in a plum-colored long-sleeved button-up shirt, black tie and black pants, Julian was a handsome man, though at five-eight Judy towered over him in her heels.

He was in his late forties and in decent shape, with shoulder-length blonde hair and light blue eyes. Reasonably handsome, he had fair skin and a noticeable scar under his left eye, which was reputed be the result of bullet fired from the pistol of a man who had been hired to kill him twenty years earlier; the story, as far as Judy knew, was that Julian had managed to subdue his attacker.

He then hunted down the man who had hired the assassin and killed him personally.

Julian Turner was publicly a very wealthy and successful businessman who imported coffee, sugar and other items from south- and central-America and Mexico.

In reality, he was an arms dealer who had been operating for over two decades.

“Call me Judy. Please, sit. Can I have Brittany get you a drink?” Judy asked, nodding at the sexy young bikini-clad young blonde woman standing in the corner.

“Scotch would be great, thank you,” Julian said as he and Judy sat on the couch.

“Brittany, you will fetch us each a glass of the twenty-two-year-old single malt,” Judy ordered.

“Yes, ma’am,” the young woman replied, moving to the office’s large liquor cabinet.

“Thank you, Judy,” Julian said, admiring the obedient slave’s body as he accepted his drink.

“My pleasure; so, you are in the market for at least two females, young and mindlessly obedient, correct?” Judy asked, sipping her drink.

“Yes, I want to surprise my wife with some permanent playthings. Seducing young women to our bed takes her too much effort, and she hates paying for female lovers. This is a perfect solution,” Julian replied, raising his glass to his lips.

“You have a hypnotist in your organization, Mistress Jana Holt if I am not mistaken; did you talk to her about enslaving some young women for you?” Judy inquired.

Julian nodded.

“I did; she was willing, but she recommended you to get a better product much faster,” he replied.

“And far more expensive,” Judy said, smiling.

“That is fine with me; I have no problem paying for the best,” Julian replied with a smile of his own.

“Well, in that case I will have to send Mistress Jana a bottle of wine. I have a lot that was acquired in Manchester six months ago and have just become ready for sale; they all speak multiple languages and have been trained in cooking, housekeeping, and first aid, as well as pleasuring both men and women. All are twenty-six or younger, fit and healthy. You will be the first to see them; shall I bring them in?” Judy asked.

“Please, by all means,” Julian replied eagerly.

“Brittany, you will bring the product in now,” Judy commanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” the bikini-clad slave replied, moving to open a door on the left side of the office.

Six naked young women with blank expressions filed into the room and stood in a line in front of Julian and Judy.

All were between five-four and five-seven; five of them were caucasian, while the sixth had lovely chestnut skin. All of them had shoulder-length hair; three of them blonde, one brunette, one red while the dark-skinned woman had a brushed-out black afro.

All of them had lovely toned bodies; two of the blondes were slender with dancers’ builds, while one of them was curvy with large breasts and a shapely buttocks. The redhead was the shortest of the group and had freckles on her face, arms and breasts; she had a lovely hour-glass figure. The brunette and dark-skinned woman were athletic, with small but perfect breasts and toned, muscular arms and legs.

All of the women wore minimal makeup, just enough to accentuate their natural beauty; they had no tattoos or scars, their finger- and toenails were perfectly painted white. Their pussies were shaved, and each one wore a collar with their first name on it.

“Wow, they are fantastic! May I examine them?” Julian asked, rising.

“Of course. They are fully guaranteed to be healthy and utterly obedient,” Judy replied, sipping her drink.

Julian began to look each of the women over; he fondled their breasts, examined their hands, caressed their asses.

He had them open their mouths so he could inspect their teeth, and he checked their feet.

“These are incredible, Judy. You said they are from Manchester?” Julian asked.

“Yes, it is an ideal place to harvest from. It is insane, really; after a long night of clubbing, certain streets are teeming with sexy young women wandering around inebriated, many of them looking confused and bewildered. All of them dressed up in stylish sexy outfits, many of them walking the filthy street barefoot and carrying their heels, others tottering around in theirs because they never learned to walk in them, and the rest strutting like they are something special rather than vapid brats who think far too much of themselves. They always have their phones in their hands, and rarely stop staring at them unless they are crudely shoveling fast-food into their mouths because they have been dancing all night and are starving. They get into arguments, bringing drama from the clubs out into the streets; they scream at each other and men who have upset them, sit on the sidewalks too exhausted or drunk to walk, vomit in the gutters while their friends hold their hair. They are ridiculous, self-absorbed, and shallow. And a lot of them do it every night. Many cities have similar scenes, and they are easy pickings for my hypnotists,” Judy explained.

“I see; well, it sounds perfect. Forgive me, but you aren’t a hypnotist yourself?” Julian asked.

Judy shook her head.

“I don’t have the gift, unfortunately,” she said.

My daughter does…I hope, Judy added silently.

“Fair enough; obviously you have brains to go with your beauty, and are a hell of a business woman. Your operation and product are impressive,” Julian replied.

“Thank you, Julian; I genuinely appreciate that. So do you like any of these?” Judy inquired, nodding at the deeply hypnotized beauties.

“Definitely, they are all stunning specimens,” Julian declared.

Judy grinned.

“Would you like to try one before you buy?” she offered.

Julian chuckled.

“Absolutely,” he replied.

“Pick one,” Judy said.

“Hmmm… I gotta go with the redhead, I think,” Julian said, eyeing the gorgeous young woman.

Judy nodded.

“Of course. Elizabeth, you will pleasure Mister Turner,” she ordered.

“Yes, ma’am,” the redhead said.

Without hesitation she moved to kneel before Julian, unzipping his pants and pulling out his sizable erection.

Judy watched with satisfaction as the enslaved woman began to stroke his shaft with her hand before taking it in her mouth.

Julian sighed, closing his eyes as she worked.

Her head moved up and down rapidly, and it wasn’t long before Julian orgasmed, his cock spasming in Elizabeth’s mouth.

The redhead dutifully swallowed his load, waiting for him to be finished before taking his cock out of her mouth.

She tucked his flaccid shaft back into his pants and zipped them up, then resumed her place in the line of slaves.

“That was fantastic; she is very well-trained,” Julian said.

“Thank-you; they are all skilled in foot-worship, oral, tit-fucking, foot-jobs, rim-jobs, and a dozen positions,” Judy said proudly.

Julian nodded.

“I will take them all,” he declared.

Judy chuckled.

“That would be three million for all six,” she said.

“Done,” Julian replied, holding up his glass.

Judy smiled and clinked hers against it.

“Deal. I will have files sent to you with all of the girls’ information, triggers, etcetera; I can have them delivered anywhere you like tomorrow,” she said after they had finished their drinks.

“Excellent; I have a penthouse not too far from here, if that works. Just give me an account number and I will wire the money immediately,” Julian replied.

“Of course. I will have one of my assistants work out all the details with you,” Judy said, rising.

Julian stood as well.

“It is a true pleasure doing business with you, Judy,” he said, offering his hand.

Judy shook it, then escorted him to her outer office where she instructed a middle-aged woman with stylish glasses wearing a navy blue pantsuit to see to the payment and transfer of ownership of the six women.

After Julian left, Judy went back into her office and sat on the couch.

“Brittany, you will bring me a refill,” she ordered, kicking off her sandals and stretching.

“Yes, ma’am,” the bikini-clad slave replied, moving to obey.

“Massage my feet,” Judy commanded after the young slave as she accepted her drink.

Brittany immediately knelt and began to rub Judy’s lovely bare feet.

Judy sipped her drink, then smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying her foot massage.

She opened her eyes at the sound of her office’s door opening.

“Hello Diane,” she said cheerfully to the woman who entered.

Diane was tall and slender, a classically beautiful woman in her forties; her shoulder-length hair frequently changed color and style, and was currently loose, dyed black with vivid pink streaks. She wore a simple black strapless maxi-dress that perfectly accentuated her lovely curves, and her only jewelry was a large black diamond pendant. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails black.

Mistress Diane was Judy’s best friend, business partner, lover and the chief hypnotist for their business.

“Hello dear; how did it go?” Diane asked, leaning down to kiss Judy on the lips before sitting beside her.

“Very well; he bought them all,” Judy replied with satisfaction.

“Oh my, big spender! I guess he was pleased with the product,” Diane replied with a chuckle.

“You do excellent work; would you like a drink?” Judy replied.

Diane shook her head.

“No, thank-you; I have a conditioning session with those women from Canada to oversee in about forty minutes,” she replied.

Judy nodded.

“Now that the sale to Mister Turner is taken care of, I have to get ready for my trip to Boise next week. I have a lot of things to get squared away before Chloe and I leave. Thank-you again for being willing to run things solo for a while,” she said.

“Of course, it is no problem. I am worried about you,” Diane said, waving her hand.

“I appreciate that, but I am sure it will go fine. I wouldn’t have to go if you could train Chloe,” Judy teased.

Diane chuckled ruefully.

“I am no teacher; she will be much better off learning from Domina Peggy. I am worried about your plan for this, though. Judy, you are certain you can trust her? I hear she is ruthless and takes what she wants. If I were her, I would want you,” she replied seriously.

Judy sighed.

“Honestly, no; but I want what is best for Chloe. I have not done a fantastic job as her mother, and I want her as well-equipped as possible to navigate this crazy world. That means becoming a hypnotist. First she has to learn some harsh realities and get some discipline. It is my fault she is the way she is, so I will endure the first part of her training with her. It is time I took responsibility for my child. Besides, if Peggy pulls anything out of line, you will come for me,” she said, winking at her friend.

“Yes, I will,” Diane said seriously.

Judy set down her glass and rose, waving Brittany away.

The slave got up and resumed her position standing quietly near the wall.

“Than that is settled. You said you have forty minutes…,” Judy said, unceremoniously pulling off her dress.

A true master of yoga, Judy had an utterly stunning, incredibly toned body.

Diane grinned.

She stood and quickly removed her own dress to reveal her own fantastic figure.

The two women kissed passionately, collapsing onto the couch as they began to pleasure one another.

* * *

Peggy was drove her dark green Shelby Mustang out of her neighborhood, smoothly navigating the curvy road leading down out of the Boise foot hills; driving well above the speed limit, she enjoyed the rumble of the vehicle’s engine as she smoothly shifted gears.

The classic car, one of the dozen powerful vehicles Peggy owned, had been fully restored, running flawlessly; much of the work had been done by Sean as a gift for his Domina.

He was not currently with Peggy; she had told him to stay with Jing-Mei and River for the evening while she went to The Spiral to meet Charissa.

“I am taking you to California in a few days; spend some to with you daughter and Jing-Mei,” she had said kindly to her Consort.

“Thank you Domina; I love you so much,” he had replied gratefully.

“I love you too,” she had said, kissing him deeply before leaving.

In the passenger seat was Katie, clad in a tight sleeveless light blue crop-top and black leggings, along with simple black ballet flats as well as her slave-collar. Her auburn hair was in a tight bun, and she wore contact lenses rather than her typical stylish glasses.

In the back seat was Kendal, dressed in only a pair of tight jeans and her slave collar, her hair in a messy ponytail.

In contrast, Peggy was wearing a lovely floor-length shimmering purple evening gown; her hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore dangling diamond chandelier-style earrings. Around her neck was her favorite large amethyst pendant. A stack of silver bracelets adorned her left wrist, and she wore a silver ring on her right thumb along with a platinum band set with a large purple diamond on her left middle finger. Her footwear was a pair of strappy gold sandals with four-inch stiletto heels, and she wore her padparadscha sapphire toe ring on her left middle toe and her gold heart ring on her right smallest toe.

Peggy brought the car to a screeching halt at four-way stop at the base of the foothills, grinning at her own driving prowess and reveling a bit in her reckless behavior.

I am the Dragon, I do what I please, she thought with smug satisfaction.

Vaguely aware of a vehicle heading toward the intersection to her left, Peggy turned right onto the secluded road the led down into Boise.

She was startled by the sound of squealing tires as the approaching vehicle ran the stop sign; despite it’s driver hitting their brakes, it would have rear-ended Peggy if she had not sped up quickly.

A beat-up, lifted full-size dark blue pick up truck roared up alongside Peggy’s Mustang, the driver shouting irately and flipping her off.

Peggy reflexively slowed down, tires squealing as the truck attempted to run her off the road.

“Fuck. Hold on, you two!” Peggy growled as she swerved and barely managed to avoid a collision.

The truck sped up, then turned and slid sideways, screeching to a halt and blocking the dark, abandoned road.

The Mustang’s tires screeched as Peggy slammed on the breaks, halting the vehicle only a few feet from the truck.

The larger vehicle’s door opened, and a tall heavyset man dressed in blue jeans, a well-worn leather jacket and a cowboy hat stepped out, silhouetted in the Mustang’s headlights.

“You fucking asshole!” he shouted.

“Stay here,” Peggy said to Katie and Kendal.

“Yes, Domina,” the slaves both replied.

Peggy opened her door and stepped out of her vehicle.

The man seemed surprised to see an elegantly dressed, beautiful woman exit the vehicle’s driver seat.

“Holy shit, you’re cute! You drive like a bitch, though. You almost made me wreck my truck,” the man said, looking Peggy up and down.

“Excuse me, but you ran a stop sign and almost hit me. You drive like an asshole, and you really should apologize to me,” Peggy replied casually.

The man snorted, then grinned lewdly.

“I’d consider apologizing over a drink,” he said, eyes on Peggy’s chest.

Peggy frowned, eyeing the man with disdain; he hadn’t shaved for at least three days, and though he was broad-chested with muscular arms, his gut spoke of a love of beer and lack of exercise.

“I don’t think so; you aren’t my type. I prefer people with intelligence, class…not to mention clean. I am going to give you one more chance to apologize, or I promise you will be very sorry,” she said calmly.

The man laughed.

“Oh really? What are you gonna do, cunt?” he asked derisively.

“I see you aren’t one for badinage; have it your way, but I warned you,” Peggy replied coolly.

She walked purposefully toward him, her golden heels clacking on the pavement; the beautiful hypnotist stopped a few feet in front of the man and stared at him silently.

“Oh, big tough lady; what are you going to do, hit me?” he taunted.

Peggy did not hesitate, lashing out with a powerful front kick; her sandaled foot caught the man in his belly, sending him stumbling back.

“Aargh, you bitch! You don’t think I will hit a woman?” the man snarled.

“I am sure you will; you are a coward and bully. I am disgusted that you think you can go through life acting like such a pig. I am going to teach you a lesson,” Peggy replied calmly.

The man narrowed his eyes; then he gave a wordless shout as he rushed at Peggy, his hands balled into fists.

She calmly side-stepped as he attempted to punch her, lashing out with another kick that hit the man in his side.

He turned and swung a fist at Peggy again.

She blocked the blow; the man swung yet again.

Again, Peggy casually blocked it, a smirk on her face.

She was toying with her opponent, like a cat playing with a mouse.

“You are a pathetic excuse for a man,” Peggy taunted.

She kicked him in the balls, causing him to grunt loudly in pain; she kicked him again in the stomach, then grabbed his hat off his head as he bent over gagging.

Peggy tossed the headwear off into the bushes, then brought her knee up into the man’s face, dropping him to the pavement.

“Get up, asshole,” she said with contempt, reaching down to pull the man to his feet by his hair.

“Cunt,” the man said, wheezing.

He lashed out with another clumsy punch.

Peggy gracefully spun away.

With a frustrated yell, the man rushed at her.

Once again Peggy gracefully side-stepped, and the man stumbled past her.

She kicked him hard in the ass as he went by, causing him to sprawl in a heap on the side of the road.

“I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, you stupid man; you are a rude, obnoxious asshole who isn’t even worthy of kissing my feet. On second thought, you aren’t really a man, are you?” she asked wickedly.

Peggy raised her right hand and pointed at the man as he struggled to his feet.

Non homo sed porcus…non homo sed porcus…non homo sed porcus!” she chanted.

“I am going to ass-fuck you! I…wait, what are you doing to me…?” the man asked, alarmed.

He could feel Peggy’s magic flowing into him.

The man yelped and began to shrink, quickly transforming into a small pig.

Peggy laughed.

“Much better. I normally like to turn people into turtles, but a pig seemed more appropriate for you,” she said with satisfaction.

Peggy turned toward the pick-up blocking the road as the pig ran off squealing into the darkness.

She contemplated seeing if the keys were in the ignition or in the pile of the clothes left behind after the man’s transformation.

No, I don’t want to touch his filthy truck or clothes. I am The Dragon, she thought.

Raising both hands, she began to chant again.

Recedite et non angustos semitam meam!” she said forcefully.

Concentrating on the truck, Peggy waved both her hands hard from right to left.

The vehicle slid roughly off the road into the sagebrush and flipped onto its side with a crash.

Peggy smiled broadly, pleased that her telekinesis had been powerful enough to move the truck a short distance.

She felt suddenly a bit tired, as if she had just worked out vigorously.

I better be careful not to overdo it, she thought closing her eyes as a wave of dizziness passed over her.

The sensation passed quickly, and Peggy opened her eyes just as a small red sedan pulled up behind her Mustang.

A middle-aged woman with short blond hair got out of the car, dressed in a black tank top and jeans.

“Are you okay?” the woman asked, eyeing Peggy and the pickup.

She had her phone in her hand.

Peggy suppressed a sigh and walked toward the woman.

“Yes, everything is fine. Just…look into my eyes…,” she said firmly.

Peggy’s eyes began to shimmer, glowing with a green light as she activated The Mistress’s Gaze.

The blonde gasped as her eyes met Peggy’s.

“I…your eyes…what…,” she stammered as Peggy’s hypnotic power hit her.

“That’s it, just look deeper…deeper into my eyes…relax and listen to my voice…your thoughts are fading away…all your worries and cares disappearing as you look into my eyes and relax…mind becoming blank…hearing only my voice…you are hypnotized and will obey me…you are mine,” Peggy said firmly as she stopped just a foot away from the woman.

The blonde looked stunned, her mouth hanging open and her eyes riveted to Peggy’s.

“I am…yours…,” she mumbled, hypnotized.

“Listen carefully; you will get back in your car and wait until I am gone. Then you will awaken and completely forget seeing me or my car. You will forget being hypnotized or anything that happened while you were in a trance. Do you understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…,” the woman said quietly.

“Then go,” Peggy said brusquely.

She didn’t give the woman another thought as she went back to her Mustang and got into the driver’s seat.

Peggy was smiling as she started her car; she performed a burnout and sped off down the road.

Peggy backed her Mustang into one of her personal reserved spaces on the third level of The Spiral’s parking garage a short time later; she got out and stretched, feeling powerful and mischievous after her encounter with the man in the pickup. She led Katie and Kendal into the building through a VIP entrance, which she unlocked with a code she punched into a keypad.

Peggy sauntered into the lobby of the massive club’s VIP third floor, her slaves following dutifully behind. Kendal was carrying a gold clutch for her owner; the purse matched Peggy’s sandals.

The lobby was fairly busy, and Peggy could not help smiling as she noted several of the club’s patrons eyeing her with looks the ranged from admiration and respect to outright jealously.

Those who met her gaze either submissively looked away or nodded respectfully as she passed.

Anyone in her path moved aside for her, rather than she going around them, either because they recognized her or they saw how others accorded her respect.

Peggy had forgotten how much she enjoyed her celebrity at The Spiral.

“Domina Peggy! It is great to see you!” a female voice said cheerfully.

Peggy turned to see Mistress Deanna, one of The Spiral’s staff hypnotists.

A gorgeous, slender young olive-skinned brunette, Deanna was radiant in a dark blue floor-length strapless gown; her wavy hair was loose, and she wore dangling sapphire earrings and a large diamond and sapphire pendant around her neck. Five foot three, she wore strappy sandals that added four inches to her height and were the same color as her gown; her finger and toenails were both painted a dark plum color.

“Hello Deanna! Oh my you look fabulous!” Peggy replied cheerfully as they embraced.

“Thank you. You are the one who looks amazing! What brings you to The Spiral tonight?” Deanna asked.

“I am meeting High Mistress Charissa for a drink later and I had some free time, so I figured I would see what was happening here. I am going to take Katie here down to the slave fights; she has been training hard and is getting pretty good,” Peggy replied.

“That is great! Do you mind if I go down with you?” Deanna asked.

Peggy smiled.

“Of course not,” she said, taking Deanna’s arm.

The two hypnotists made their way to the elevators with Katie and Kendal in tow. They went down to one of The Spiral’s basement floors and entered a small fighting arena.

There were perhaps fifty people watching a pair of male slaves batter one another senseless in a steel cage; at least a half-dozen of them were hypnotists, all female, and easily identified by their glamorous clothing and the pins denoting them as Spiral members. The rest of the audience were their Thralls, slaves, or guests.

Peggy went to a window and registered Katie with the Spiral employee in charge of the slave fights; to her delight, there was a female slave awaiting an opponent.

Lavea would fight the men and beat their asses, Dark Peggy whispered as she entered Katie’s name into a tablet.

Fuck off, Peggy thought irritably at her darkness.

Dark Peggy laughed.

Peggy sighed; she then went to a different window and placed a ten-thousand dollar bet on Katie to win her fight.

After placing the bet, she moved to sit with Deanna, who had claimed a VIP space beside the cage reserved for Spiral Staff Hypnotists and instructed a server to bring them some white wine.

The topless Kendal stood nearby, awaiting her owner’s commands.

“Oh yes, Kristian Ortega; she belongs to Mistress Jordyn,” Deanna said over the cheering crowd when Peggy told her who Katie would be fighting.

The staff hypnotist gave a nod, and Peggy looked where she indicated to see a tall sexy woman of mixed African-American and caucasian descent.

A former model, Mistress Jordyn had long straight hair that was dyed caramel-brown, streaked with blonde and styled in a beautiful waterfall braid; she wore a long, shimmering silver sheath dress that hugged her curvy, athletic body and a gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. She wore large gold hoop earrings, and her long fingernails were painted in a French manicure. She wore a gold ring with a large emerald surrounded by small diamonds on her left middle finger, and a gold bracelet on her right wrist. She wore sky-high silver platform sandals and her toenails were painted a pure white. She had gold rings set with emeralds on each middle toe.

Jordyn was sitting comfortably, holding court with an entourage of normals, likely a mix of slaves and friends; in her hand was a glass of fine wine.

“She’s beautiful; is she a good hypnotist?” Peggy asked, admiring the beautiful Mistress Jordyn as the server returned and handed her a glass of wine.

“She is…middle of the road, honestly. Two and two in duels here at The Spiral since she joined. Decent reputation, smart enough, doesn’t make trouble. That is Kristian behind her; the short Mexican girl,” Deanna replied.

Kristian was a beautiful, extremely fit and athletic woman of perhaps twenty-five; her black hair was in a bun, and she wore a black sports bra and black leggings. She was barefoot, her toenails painted the same white as her Mistress’s.

“She looks like a great athlete,” Peggy remarked.

The brown-skinned slave was stone-faced as she stood with her hands behind her back.

“She is; she’s very fast and well-trained. She is Jordyn’s main bodyguard, and has a five wins and no losses in fights here,” Deanna replied.

“Well, Katie should be up to it; Lavea was…is…a good, brutal teacher,” Peggy said.

Damn it, she isn’t dead; you just abandoned her, Dark Peggy whispered.

Peggy didn’t tell her Darkness to fuck off this time.

She felt a stab of guilt punctuated by rage.

With an effort, she composed herself as the current fight ended with one of the slaves being knocked unconscious by a powerful punch to the jaw.

“Okay, Katie is up next,” Deanna said as the defeated slave was carried from the cage.

He would be taken to the locker room to be checked by a Spiral medic.

Peggy took a deep breath and turned to her slave.

“Katie, you will go in there and use everything Lavea and I have taught you to win this fight,” she commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Katie replied.

Katie and Kristian’s names were announced over the room’s PA system, along with the names and titles of their owners.

“Katie, Valkyrie,” Peggy said firmly.

Upon hearing the trigger word, Katie went stiff, her expression becoming intense. She took a deep breath and visibly relaxed, removing her shoes and making her way determinedly toward the cage.

The trigger Peggy had spoken would narrow Katie’s focus to the fight alone, giving her exceptional awareness and concentration as well as a higher tolerance for pain.

Most, if not all hypnotists put their slaves into a fighting-trance before a match. Not only would it enhance the slave’s fighting prowess, doing so involved the slave’s owner in the fight and allowed them to take partial credit for their victories and blame for their defeats.

Kristian wore a slight smirk as she stood facing Katie, her brown skin contrasting with Katie’s fair complexion.

Katie’s expression remained stoic.

A soft chime signaled the start of the fight; there was no referee; the fight ended when one of the combatants was unconscious or their owner signaled that they were done.

Without hesitation, Kristian leapt at Katie; she was indeed extremely fast, and performed an impressive series of graceful leaping and spinning kicks.

Katie gave ground, dodging and blocking.

Kristian landed a solid kick to Katie’s chest and another grazed her temple; the Mexican slave shrieked loudly with each blow.

Peggy watched Kristian closely.

She is fast and skilled…but she is using a lot unnecessary movement. Wasting energy, Lavea would say. All those flips and jumps are impressive, distracting, but ultimately not that effective against a well-trained opponent, she thought.

In the cage, Katie was taking a beating; Kristian landed another four kicks to her thigh, stomach, chest and face.

Katie staggered back into the cage, appearing overmatched.

Mistress Jordyn looked over at Peggy, a slight smirk on her face as she sipped her drink.

Peggy winked and raised her own glass.

As if on cue, Katie suddenly dodged one of Kristian’s aerial kicks and lashed out with her own powerful kick. Her bare foot slammed into Kristian’s stomach as she landed. Katie followed up with a series of sharp, precise punches and kicks, moving quickly and fluidly.

Kristian quickly shifted her stance and went on the defensive, but she only managed block or avoid a third of Katie’s dozen strikes.

Unlike Kristian, Katie was silent as she struck, her hands and feet colliding with Kristian’s torso, arms and face.

She battered her opponent brutally, knocking her backward into the metal wall.

Peggy smiled.

Lavea’s training combined with her hypnotic conditioning had made Katie into a skilled and effective fighter.

Kristian wasn’t finished, however; she pushed off the cage with a scream of fury, launching a fierce counter attack.

The two young women stood toe to toe, rapidly exchanging punches and kicks, blocking and dodging.

Each took several blows; Katie was bleeding from her mouth while Kristian had blood running from her nose and a cut above her eye. Each young woman’s body would soon be covered in bruises.

The fight ended abruptly when Katie performed a perfect feint, dodging Kristian’s jumping kick and launching a beautiful spinning kick of her own as her opponent landed.

Her bare foot slammed into the back of Kristian’s head; the Mexican slave went sprawling to the mat and lay still.

Katie had knocked her out cold.

The audience cheered and applauded; Katie had been an underdog odds-wise, and those who had bet on her made a significant profit.

The auburn-haired slave exited the cage and moved to stand in front of Peggy, arms behind her back and her expression blank.

“Very well done, Katie! Downtime,” Peggy said.

Katie sighed and visibly relaxed as she came out of her combat programming.

Then she visibly winced as the pain from Kristian’s blows set in.

“Can she see the medics?” Peggy asked.

“Of course; they have already taken Kristian back to see them,” Deanna said.

She motioned to a burgundy-jacketed Spiral employee.

“Yes, Mistress?” the man said, hurrying over.

“Please escort this slave back to see the medics,” Deanna said.

“Right away, Mistress,” the man replied.

“Katie, you will go with him; after you get checked out, go up to my condo and relax in the hot tub for a while, then get something to eat; order anything you like from the kitchen and have it delivered. Then masturbate to me and go to sleep,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsey, wincing in pain as she did so.

“Mistress Jordyn looks a bit unhappy,” Deanna remarked when Katie had gone.

Peggy glanced over to see Jordyn scowling as Kristian was escorted back to her by a Spiral employee after being checked by the medic.

The Mexican slave’s left eye was blackened, and she walked with a slight limp.

Peggy watched as Jordyn spoke her slave; the hypnotist extended her lovely right leg.

Kristian immediately got down on the floor and began to lick and kiss her owner’s sexy sandaled foot.

“Wow, I can be petty for sure, but I wouldn’t make Katie do that just for losing,” Peggy said.

No, I just completely enslaved her for saying she had nicer feet than me, her darkness reminded her.

Peggy sighed, ignoring her own hypocrisy for what was not the first and would not be the last time.

She would be the first to admit she didn’t treat Katie very well, but for some reason Jordyn punishing her slave simply for losing a recreational fight rubbed her the wrong way.

Mistress Jordyn glanced over and nodded politely at Peggy, acknowledging her victory.

Peggy returned the gesture.

She’s a cunt, she thought to herself, deciding that she would make Jordyn her foot-slave if she ever got the chance.

You really are becoming a true Alpha hypnodmme, aren’t you? Seeing any new hypnotist as a challenge or a threat, someone to be dominated, put in their place. Good, it is time you embraced who you really are, her darkness whispered.

Peggy smiled to herself.

Indeed; I am The Dragon, she replied, to her darkness’s satisfaction.

She felt a slight tingle, a thrill running through her as she and her dark side took another step toward being integrated.

“Mistress Jordyn can definitely be harsh and cruel like a lot of hypnotists. She might even put Kristian up for sale now,” Deanna remarked as they rose.

“If she does, would you please call me? With Lavea’s training she could be a great fighter instead of just good,” Peggy replied.

If I get her back, she added silently.

As they exited their seats, Peggy was accosted by several well-wishers and fans, privileged normals wishing to congratulate her and praise Katie’s victory; she smiled, greeting them politely thanking them for their support.

In addition three hypnotists, two female and one male, none of whom she knew personally, who came up to her introduced themselves and congratulated her as well.

Peggy reveled in the fact that each of them seemed respectful, even awed to meet her; she politely declined the male hypnotist’s offer to buy her a drink.

She promptly forgot their names as she exited the arena with Deanna and Kendal; none of the hypnotists present were remarkable enough to make a lasting impression on Domina Peggy, The Dragon of Hypnothea.

“I am thinking about making myself available for a duel, I haven’t been in one for a while,” Peggy said as she and Deanna got onto the elevator.

“That would be great, I am sure a lot of people would like to see The Dragon of Hypnothea duel,” Deanna replied, hitting the button for the ground floor.

“Would you mind putting my name on the list? I am supposed to go find Charissa for a drink; you are welcome to join us of course, but I know you are working,” Peggy said.

“Of course, I will see to it. And thank you, I will take a rain check on the drink for sure. I need to go make an appearance a dinner party that some important normal is throwing; she is one of the investors High Mistress Liliana recruited. I offered to demonstrate my hypnotic levitation,” Deanna replied.

“How are things since High Mistress Liliana took over? It seams like not much has changed,” Peggy remarked.

“It is actually a lot better, honestly; there was some consternation from a few members, of course. They were nervous about someone simply taking The Spiral like Liliana did, but most feel it is better to have a female hypnotist in charge rather than that posturing fraud Winston. Liliana is allowing him to maintain his businesses and persona outside the True Hypnotism community, but here he is nothing but a slave. She has him on custodial duty, working in the kitchen, and cleaning the pool, so that the members can see him reduced to a menial slave. That ridiculous trophy wife of his is one of Liliana’s personal menial slaves now,” Deanna said with a chuckle as the elevator doors opened.

Peggy nodded thoughtfully.

“Interesting; I don’t really know High Mistress Liliana, but I do prefer her in charge rather than that ass Winston. He made my life quite difficult for a while after I became a hypnotist,” she said.

“Yes, he was…annoying to say the least; a fraud as well. Bold, reasonably smart…but that only gets you so far when dealing with people of Liliana’s power…or yours,” Deanna replied.

Peggy smiled.

“That is very true. Is Liliana going to manage The Spiral like Gillian did?” she asked.

Deanna shook her head.

“No, she is going to hire someone to run the club; right now, Jessica Lockhart is running the day-to-day operations, and she will probably be the co-manager with whomever Liliana hires,” she said.

“Well, I can’t wait to see how this all shakes out. I won’t keep you, Mistress Deanna. It was lovely to see you,” Peggy said, smiling and offering a hug.

“It was great to see you as well, Domina Peggy,” Deanna replied as they embraced.

The two hypnotists parted company, with Deanna stepping back onto the elevator while Peggy led Kendal to Entranced, The Spiral’s main lounge.

Entranced was already crowded, with dozens of people eating, drinking and dancing while pulsing electronic music played.

There were attractive women in fashionable, sexy outfits everywhere, along with well-dressed handsome men.

Naked slaves, both male and female, danced in a half-dozen cages on raised platforms around the room while burgundy-clad Spiral employees moved about attending to the patrons’ needs.

Peggy paused and slipped off her sandals, pointing down at them.

Kendal immediately scooped them up.

Peggy made her way through the crowd, and again people got out of her way; she radiated confidence as she walked, and even those who didn’t know who she was instinctively moved aside to allow her to pass.

Peggy always marveled at the normals who filled the club; they reminded her of lambs going willingly to slaughter.

Typical Normals had no protection in The Spiral unless they had the patronage of a member and wore a wristband noting them as off-limits; thus, they could be hypnotized and enslaved at any time, to be used and abused, dominated and humiliated by any hypnotist who chose to do so.

The hypnotists were easy to spot; usually women, they stood out in their expensive clothes, jewelry and shoes. Most of them exuded confidence or outright arrogance as their every whim and desire was attended to by other people. They were usually accompanied by entourages of slaves, bodyguards, sycophants, well-wishers, fans and friends, and held court in the luxurious VIP section.

While the average person who got into Entranced to dance and party would likely never have a meaningful interaction with a hypnotist, they also could easily end up enslaved anywhere from a few hours to permanently.

I suppose that a lot of them are ignorant of what this place really is; they are attracted by the glamour and exclusivity. A lot of them that do know that it is a hypnotists’ club probably enjoy the element of danger, and some of them are probably truly submissive, hoping to get hypnotized, she mused.

Peggy was sure many of them regretted their decision; The Spiral provided a convenient, easy hunting ground for hypnotists looking to add to their stables, and most of them rarely treated their slaves better than a valuable piece of property.

More like shooting fish in a barrel, she thought with a grin as she eyed a group of three sexy young twenty something women dressed in short skirts and cropped tops, standing at the edge of the dance floor, smiling and chatting as they sipped their drinks.

She could tell they were definitely new to the club, there to be seen, and erroneously believing that their looks would accord them a measure of adoration and power.

They were mistaken of course; their attractiveness merely made them desirable playthings in The Spiral.

Peggy briefly entertained the idea of hypnotizing them and educating them on their place in the world, but decided against it.

The urge to hypnotize was constant in The Dragon of Hypnothea; her desire to dominate was growing, and she enjoyed nothing more than humiliating vapid young women who thought they were something special merely because they put all their time and effort into looking good.

You can play with basic bitches anytime, Peggy dear, she chided herself as she approached the three women.

Peggy stared hard at them as she moved; one, a long-haired blonde, made eye contact with her.

Her expression became one of mild awe; she got her friends’ attention and motioned for them to move.

Peggy didn’t break stride as they hurried out of her path, nodding slightly at the blonde as she passed.

“Like, I bet she’s really powerful!” Peggy heard her say to her friends.

“Right? I love how that topless chick is just following, carrying her shoes and purse! She’s like, totally her bitch. So hot,” one of them replied.

Peggy couldn’t help smiling at their exchange as she headed for the VIP area.

She saw Mistress Cassandra Hayek, looking radiantly beautiful in a long blue and yellow gown, her fabulous choker-style necklace The Twilight Sky glittering as she moved. She was seated with a group of three other hypnotists, none of which Peggy knew; the group was deep in conversation, and their drinks were barely touched.

Peggy walked past a pair of well-dressed, handsome men whom she knew were hypnotists named Master Benedict and Master Philip. Both men had their pants open as they sat in their large booth; a sexy naked woman with long light brown hair was sucking Benedict’s cock, her head moving up and down rapidly; beside Benedict, Philip sat with his eyes closed and a smirk on his face while a pretty naked redhead sat in a chair opposite him, sliding her sexy feet up and down on either side of his erect cock.

The redhead was sobbing as she performed the foot-job, clearing doing so while completely aware yet unable to stop herself.

Peggy had met Benedict and Philip on a previous visit to The Spiral; she knew they were business partners who provided utterly obedient female sex-slaves for exclusive, private parties, among other services.

Benedict smiled and motioned for Peggy to join them.

She laughed and shook her head.

“Not a chance, boys,” Peggy said as she sauntered past.

“Peggy!” A familiar woman’s voice called.

Peggy smiled, seeing it was her former slave Renee waving to her.

Mistress Renee, now, she reminded herself.

The sexy, short-haired brunette was wearing a dark maroon halter top and a short black skirt, along with tall black platform sandals. Her large purple diamond pendant known as The Passionate Heart hung around her neck, and finger and toenails were painted black.

Renee’s daughter and slave Leah stood behind her, wearing only a skimpy black bikini and a collar denoting her as her mother’s property, along with a tall handsome man with blue eyes and short blonde hair in a black button-up shirt and black slacks, as well as a collar just like Leah’s.

Seated with Renee was a beautiful hispanic woman Peggy knew as Mistress Solara, thought they’d never met. The short brown-skinned hypnotist wore a snug, sexy spaghetti-strap dress that was the same color maroon as Renee’s halter top. Her long lustrous dark hair was down, and she too had black fingernails; her shoes were tall strappy black stiletto sandals, and her toenails were painted dark red.

Standing behind Solara with blank expressions were her two slaves, one male and one female. The woman was a sexy blonde who was topless, her large breasts pierced with silver barbells; she wore a black thong and a black collar and nothing else. The man was tall, handsome and fair-skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes; his broad shoulders and muscular chest were bare, and he wore black pants and boots, along with his black slave collar.

“Hello Mistress Renee,” Peggy said cheerfully, walking over to the table.

Renee rose and embraced her former Mistress.

“You look gorgeous,” Renee said.

“So do you,” Peggy replied.

“Peggy, this is my girlfriend, Mistress Solara,” Renee said introducing her companion.

Peggy smiled.

“Oh, congratulations, Renee! It is nice to meet you Mistress Solara; you look fabulous,” she said, shaking Solara’s hand.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy. Renee has told me a lot about you! It is an honor to meet The Dragon of Hypnothea. Will you join us?” Solara asked with a beaming smile.

“I’d love to; so…I assume she told you about our crazy history? That I hypnotized her back when she was my boss and made her my slave? And that she saved my ass from her bitch daughter there?” Peggy asked sheepishly as she sat.

Kendal moved to stand behind her owner, silently awaiting her commands.

Solara nodded.

“She did. It is quite a story,” she replied as a server stopped by their table to take Peggy’s drink order.

“Renee was very smart, and if not for her quick thinking we would have both been fucked,” Peggy said.

“And Peggy was gracious and kind enough to free me. Kendal there was our coworker as well; she is also a dumb, lazy bitch who deserved to be hypnotized; I am happy to see she is still a slave,” Renee commented, looking at Peggy’s topless slave with a smirk.

“Yes, Kendal is an idiot, nowhere near as smart as Renee. She is perfect slave material,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“Well, I am grateful that you released Renee; I have fallen in love with her,” Solara said, looking at her girlfriend adoringly.

“That is wonderful; I always thought Renee might like the ladies,” Peggy teased her former boss/slave.

Renee laughed.

“I’m pretty sure you had a crush on me,” she shot back.

“Looking back, I think I always liked women. I was definitely attracted to you, but didn’t want to admit it. Renee, I hypnotized you mostly because I didn’t want to work anymore, and you were the one that could set me up to get paid for doing nothing; that is why I didn’t make you my sex slave right there in your office. It wasn’t personally. You kind of intimidated me to be honest,” Peggy said diplomatically.

Renee laughed.

“Bullshit, Peggy! You are not intimidated by anyone; not then and certainly not now. I know I was a bitch to work for. You were…are…a bitch too; I don’t blame you a bit for hypnotizing me. I would have done the same to you, if I had become a hypnotist first, and I certainly would have made you eat me out in my office. Honestly, I am just glad I wasn’t first on your list; I might still be your menial,” she said, looking at the hypnotized Kendal.

Peggy shook her head.

“I picked Kendal as my first victim because I knew she was weak-willed; honestly, I wasn’t sure I could hypnotize you at first, Renee. You are awfully stubborn. I knew I could take Kendal, and I despised her. I wanted to make her worship my feet. You I just disliked. Regardless, I am glad how things turned out, and I am sure you will become a great hypnotist,” she replied with a wink as a server brought her a glass of white wine.

Renee and Peggy shared a smile and a chuckle.

Peggy sipped the wine and nodded approvingly.

“My Renee is quite talented, a natural at hypnotism, not to mention beautiful and utterly ruthless. I am completely infatuated with her,” Solara said with a smile of her own.

She kissed Renee on the cheek.

“I did enslave my own daughter, so I can’t really argue with being called ‘ruthless’. As far as talented, I am doing my best. I have had a lot of help, too,” Renee replied with a chuckle.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Renee; you seem to have really taken to hypnotism,” Peggy commented, looking at Renee’s male slave with admiration.

“Like him? His name is Christian, a former Marine. An excellent slave and fantastic stud,” Renee replied with satisfaction.

“Yes, I can attest to that,” Solara added, sipping her drink.

“He is my second Christian today; Katie just beat a woman named Kristian in a slave-fight. I assume he is well-endowed?” Peggy inquired.

“Very; feel free to take a ride, if you like,” Renee replied with a grin.

“Thank you, but I am very happy with my Enslaved One; his is the only cock I want in me. Now Leah on the other hand, I would love to have her eat my ass sometime,” Peggy replied, giving Leah a smirk.

“That can be arranged for sure; how about a little foot worship for now? Leah, get down there and suck on Peggy’s toes,” Renee commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Leah said with a scowl.

Completely aware, the young woman knelt before Peggy and began to suck on her toes.

“Allow me to reciprocate; Kendal, get down and worship Renee’s feet,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Kendal replied.

She too was aware, and scowled as she got down on the floor and began to kiss and lick Renee’s sexy sandaled feet.

Renee laughed.

“You know, you are far more useful as a foot-slave than you ever were in the office,” she taunted.

“Oh my you two are bad! I love it. Domina Peggy, I would love to hear more about your adventures, if you are willing,” Solara said with a giggle.

“Sure; which one of the ridiculous things I have been involved in would you like to hear about?” Peggy asked, sipping her wine.

The three hypnotists sat talking for nearly an hour, enjoying one another’s company as Peggy recounted the battle at Lady Elizabeth’s while Kendal and Leah worshipped Renee and Peggy’s feet.

Peggy found Solara elegant, well-spoken and impressive, though she seemed to be a touch insecure and unsure of herself despite her obvious power.

Renee will be good for her; they will be good for each other; they could go far together. Good for them, she thought, genuinely happy for the couple.

“Well, I am glad you decided to hypnotize Renee, or she would not have become a hypnotist and we probably wouldn’t have met. To Domina Peggy,” Solara said, raising her glass.

Peggy raised her own drink.

“To the power of true hypnotism, female superiority and to your new relationship,” she added.

“To taking what we want, when we want, and not letting anyone stop us,” Renee added, lifting her glass.

The three hypnotists clinked their drinks together and sipped the excellent wine.

“You know Solara, Peggy isn’t only a hypnotist; she is a…witch? Sorceress?” Renee asked, looking at Peggy.

“I like ‘witch’; it is more intimidating,” Peggy replied with a smile.

“Really? So you can turn people into frogs?” Solara asked, clearly interested.

Peggy nodded.

“Yes, I can; in fact, I literally turned a man into a pig on my way here tonight,” she said with satisfaction.

Renee cackled with glee, and Solara smiled wickedly.

“That is fantastic! I wish someone would turn my ex into a pig,” Solara said wistfully.

“Solara’s ex-girlfriend is a very nasty woman who almost destroyed her life several years ago,” Renee commented, patting her wife’s hand.

“Yes, I am sorry to say I let that experience hold me back for far too long; I am only truly getting past it recently, and being with Renee is helping a lot,” Solara said, smiling at her lover.

Renee smiled back and leaned over to kiss Solara on the lips.

“I’d be happy to change the bitch into a pig,” Peggy said with a shrug.

That explains her self-esteem issues a bit, she thought.

Solara looked surprised.

“Are you serious?” asked.

“Sure, why not? It is easy; I consider Renee a friend now, and that means you are too,” Peggy said with a smile.

“That is why I like you, Peggy; no hesitation at all. And people say I’m ruthless,” Renee commented, sipping her drink.

Peggy chuckled.

“If they deserve it, I won’t lose any sleep over it. I have to ask, if your ex is so awful, why didn’t you hypnotized them?” she inquired politely.

Solara sighed.

“She is a hypnotist too. She trained me; when we broke up, after she betrayed me for the fourth time, the argument became a hypo-duel. I lost, and I ended up acting like a chicken naked on a busy sidewalk. She beat me easily, and I lost everything I had. Honestly, she is a very, very good hypnotist and I…am not certain I could face her again, even if I wanted to,” she explained sheepishly.

Peggy put her hand on Solara’s, and Renee leaned over and kissed her lover’s cheek.

“If you aren’t ready, that is completely fine, dear,” Renee said.

“I’m sorry, Solara. Do you hate her?” Peggy asked.

“Passionately,” Solara replied, her expression hard.

“Then it is settled; you need closure. I am going to turn her into a pig for you,” Peggy replied with a wink.

“How about a hamster? Then I can keep her in a cage as a pet,” Solara suggested with a smirk.

“Whatever you like; consider it done,” Peggy said, sipping her drink.

Solara giggled.

“Really?” she asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Absolutely; if it helps you get past your relationship with her, I am happy to do it,” she replied.

“I am really looking forward to that!” Solara said.

Renee laughed, and Peggy smiled wickedly.

“Just tell me her name and where she is, and she’s as good as transformed. Give me your number and I will text you mine; we will work out the details soon,” she said.

Renee looked pleased as her lover and former-enemy-turned-friend exchanged phone numbers.

After she had entered Solara’s name into her phone, Peggy looked up to see Charissa entering the club.

“I don’t want to be rude, but will you two excuse me? I am supposed to meet High Mistress Charissa and she just walked in,” Peggy said, nodding toward the statuesque blonde as she strode confidently into Entranced.

“Of course, Domina Peggy. It really was lovely to meet you,” Solara said, rising and offering her hand.

“You as well, Mistress Solara,” Peggy replied, standing and shaking the sexy Latina’s hand.

“Kendal, get up,” she ordered.

The topless slave stopped worshipping Renee’s feet and rose.

Renee smiled and commanded Leah to get up as well, then stood herself.

“Yes, it is great to see you, Peg. We should have dinner sometime; I hear you have a wife now…?” Renee asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Yes, High Mistress Jing-Mei is my spiritual wife and concubine. I would love for us to have dinner; we will celebrate after I transform Solara’s ex,” she said with a genuine smile.

Renee and Peggy embraced.

“Thank you for the drink, ladies. Have a wonderful night,” Peggy said.

“You too,” Renee replied, and Solara nodded and smiled.

“Good night, Domina Peggy,” the Latina hypnotist said.

“Kendal, come,” Peggy commanded, walking away from Renee’s table toward Charissa.

The gorgeous High Mistress was wearing a long strapless black gown with a long slit up one side, along with five-inch black stiletto sandals. Large diamond chandelier-style earrings dangled from her ears, and she wore a huge sapphire and diamond pendant around her neck as well as a glittering diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Charissa was accompanied by both her Thrall Jeff, looking impeccable in a perfectly tailored blue pinstriped suit, as well as her bodyguard Kukri; the sexy, dangerous Indian slave was naked, her hair in a long braid.

Charissa smiled when she saw Peggy walking toward her.

Peggy smiled when she saw Charissa’s eyes go to her bare feet.

The blonde visibly sighed, relaxing slightly as Peggy’s post-hypnotic suggestions to become submissive upon seeing her bare feet kicked in.

Gotcha, Peggy thought smugly.

“Hello Peggy!” Charissa said cheerfully.

“Hello Charissa,” Peggy replied, smiling.

The sexy women kissed lightly on the lips before they hugged.

“Charissa, why don’t you get us a table?” Peggy suggested.

“I will get us a table,” Charissa replied immediately.

She frowned ever so slightly at her instantly compliant response, then shrugged and smiled as she was flooded with positive feelings of happiness at being able to do as Peggy asked.

She again glanced down at Peggy’s bare feet, reinforcing the post-hypnotic suggestion, before turning and heading toward the VIP area.

Charissa secured a large booth that was set aside for hypnotists of her stature, sending a server bring a bottle of expensive champaign.

“The Spiral is busy all the time now, isn’t it?” Charissa asked as she and Peggy got settled into their seat.

Jeff, Kukri and Kendal moved to stand behind the booth to await their owners’ commands.

Peggy moved very close to Charissa; she casually began to rub her foot up and down the High Mistress’s leg beneath the table.

Charissa smiled.

“Yes, it has become extremely popular; every time I come I meet new hypnotists from all over the world. It is a wonder the whole planet isn’t hypnotized…,” Peggy replied with a laugh.

“I think about that too sometimes; Vanessa pointed out to me once that the planet is really big, though. Bigger than we realize sometimes. It appears that there are a lot of us and we should rule the world, but it just isn’t how things are. I mean, think about something like motorhomes…how many motorhomes can the world consume? You probably have a half-dozen lots selling them just here in Boise. Yet they keep building and selling them. If there are ten thousand or even fifty-thousand true hypnotists on the planet, that is such a tiny fraction of the population it doesn’t move the needle. There are far too many normals to control a significant number of them,” Charissa replied with a shrug.

“No, not for any length of time; it isn’t feasible. Plus, we spend so much time fighting with one another that any hypnotist with big ambitions seems to get taken down by enemies from the True Hypnotism community. It is an endless cycle of trying to dominate one another,” Peggy said as the server brought their champaign.

“Plus we have to deal with organizations like HAD and the AHA,” Charissa replied, sipping her drink.

Peggy unceremoniously drained her glass, then brazenly leaned over and kissed Charissa deeply on her lips while running her hand teasingly over the High Mistress’ thigh.

“Come dance with me,” she said seductively.

Charissa giggled, then nodded. She slipped off her own shoes beneath the table.

The two hypnotists rose; Peggy took Charissa’s hand and led her to the dance floor, leaving their slaves standing in their roped-off booth.

The two sexy hypnotists were both excellent dancers, and they quickly took command of the dance floor as they moved to the pulsing, rhythmic music.

Other patrons watched, enthralled as Peggy and Charissa danced, their bodies moving with seductive grace, their hips swaying and their eyes locked on one another.

When the music became slower, they switched to grinding on one another, moving in perfect synch, as if they were a single entity. Even amongst the multitude of sexy people in Entranced, Peggy and Charissa stood out, and the number of people admiring and outright gawking at them grew until they had almost fifty people around them simply watching them dance, cheering them on and becoming aroused.

Peggy and Charissa were both becoming flushed with desire; unbeknownst to Peggy, she was radiating subtle hypnotic energy, and she had lightly hypnotized dozens of onlookers.

Her attraction to Charissa was being transmitted to those watching them in an erotic aura; by the fourth song, many women watching had removed their tops, swaying to the music, and other people were kissing and fondling one another or themselves all around the dancing hypnotists. There were at least three couples who could not contain themselves and began to have sex standing on the dance floor, the women simply hiking up their skirts and dresses so their partners could fuck them then and there.

Eventually, Peggy and Charissa needed a break; they looked around and laughed at the near-orgy taking place around them.

Group and public sex was not uncommon in Entranced, and was not against the rules.

“Looks like we got them riled up,” Peggy said to Charissa as they moved off the dance floor.

Neither one of them were breathing heavily; they were both extremely fit and had remarkable endurance.

You got them riled up…me too,” Charissa replied as they made their way to the bar and ordered glasses of water.

“I don’t think it was just me,” Peggy replied with a smile as she admired Charissa’s fantastic body.

Charissa chuckled and winked at her as the bartender placed their waters in front of them.

Both hypnotists quickly emptied their glasses.

“How about another glass of champaign, then we go up to my suite?” Charissa asked.

She once again looked down at Peggy’s feet.

Peggy smirked.

She might not be completely broken, but she is well on her way, she thought smugly.

“Yes, that sounds fantastic. You will pour us another glass,” Peggy said aloud in a firm voice.

“I will pour us another glass,” Charissa agreed.

She immediately turned and headed for their booth.

Peggy followed, a huge smile on her face; she felt more confident and powerful than ever.

They reached their booth, where Charissa refilled their champaign glasses.

Peggy sat and casually put her bare feet in Charissa’s lap.

“Be a dear and rub my feet,” she said, sipping her drink.

Charissa looked indignant; for an instant, it appeared she would protest.

Then she looked down at Peggy’s sexy feet and smiled.

“Sure,” she said.

Peggy smiled smugly and closed her eyes as Charissa began to massage her feet.

“Domina Peggy, you have a message,” Kendal said.

Peggy opened her eyes and saw her topless slave holding out her burgundy Spiral iPhone.

She took the device and looked at it.

“Oh, someone named Elle Woods has challenged me to a duel,” Peggy said.

Charissa was thoughtful as she continued to rub Peggy’s feet.

“She is one of Liliana’s enforcers. A pretty good hypnotist,” she said.

“Excellent!” Peggy declared, touching her phone’s screen and accepting the duel.

She sat enjoying the foot-massage as she waited for a reply.

She did not have to wait long.

“Okay, it is all set; one hour, in Auditorium A,” Peggy said.

“Perfect, how about we get you relaxed before you duel?” Charissa asked slyly.

“Sure, why not?” Peggy replied with a smile.

“Kukri, come here and eat Domina Peggy; make her cum,” Charissa commanded.

For an instant, Peggy was tempted to have Charissa eat her instead.

She decided against it; a High Mistress doing so in public, even a semi-private VIP booth, would draw attention and be whispered about.

Peggy didn’t want to sully Charissa’s reputation.

She merely wanted to control her.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kukri said, moving to obey.

Peggy giggled, lifting her dress and spreading her legs as the sexy naked slave moved to kneel before her.

Charissa smiled as Kukri thrust her tongue deep into Peggy’s pussy and began to lick.

Peggy moaned softly and closed her eyes.

As Charissa watched the naked slave pleasuring Peggy, her hand went to her own wet pussy; soon she was rubbing her clit vigorously, and she brought herself to orgasm an instant after Kukri did the same for Peggy.

Both hypnotists sat shuddering as they caught their breath.

Jeff had watched the entire process dutifully.

“Mmmm…she is good at that. Jeff looks pretty excited; how about I have Kendal suck him off?” Peggy offered.

Jeff’s erection was tenting his pants.

“Sure, why not?” Charissa agreed, looking at Jeff and smiling.

“Thank you High Mistress Charissa, Domina Peggy,” he said graciously.

He unzipped his pants and took out his large, rock hard penis.

“Kendal, get on your knees and suck Jeff’s cock,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Kendal said, moving to obey.

A moment later, Kendal’s head was moving rapidly as she performed a blow job on Charissa’s Thrall.

“Go ahead and cum, Jeff,” Charissa said firmly after a couple of minutes passed.

Jeff grunted, shuddering with pleasure as he shot his load into Kendal’s mouth.

“Kendal, you will swallow,” Peggy commanded.

Kendal obeyed.

“Are we all set?” Charissa asked as Jeff zipped up his pants.

“I think so. Kendal, put my sandals on me,” Peggy commanded.

The topless slave obeyed, strapping her owner’s gold sandals on her feet.

Peggy took Charissa’s hand, and they walked out of Entranced together.

A short time later, Peggy found herself backstage in the auditorium while a Spiral tech fitted her with a microphone and a stylist did her hair and makeup.

Kendal stood nearby, holding her clutch.

Charissa had taken Jeff and Kukri to a VIP booth to watch the duel.

“Okay, all set,” the man working on the microphone said.

“You look stunning, Domina Peggy. Good luck,” the young female stylist, Kelsi, added as she finished fussing with Peggy’s hair.

She held up a mirror, and Peggy smiled and nodded her approval.

“Thank you, dear. You did a fabulous job. Kendal, hand me my purse,” Peggy commanded.

Peggy took her clutch and got out five one-hundred dollar bills, handing them to Kelsi.

“Holy shit, thank you so much!” Kelsi exclaimed.

She impulsively kissed Peggy on the cheek.

Then her eyes widened and her face turned red.

“Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!” Kelsi said, putting a hand over her mouth when she realized what she’d done.

Peggy laughed.

“Don’t be sorry dear. It is fine,” she said kindly.

She casually reached up and took the young woman’s face in her hands and kissed her on the lips.

“Mmmmm,” Kelsi said, returning the kiss.

“Thank you for making me pretty,” Peggy said with a smile.

“It-it was easy; you are so sexy,” Kelsi whispered.

“You really like me, dear. You are very horny…go masturbate to me,” Peggy suggested, her eyes blazing with green light.

Kelsi gasped as Peggy’s hypnotism affected her.

“Yes, Domina,” she said, entranced.

She quickly moved to sit on a nearby couch.

Peggy smirked as the young woman’s hand went beneath her short skirt to her pussy.

Kelsi moaned as she began to rub herself vigorously.

“Keep it up until you have cum twice, then awaken. Have fun dear,” Peggy said as she heard Mistress Deanna announce her name over the PA system.

The Dragon of Hypnothea strode confidently onto the stage to the applause and cheers of an audience of nearly three-hundred people; many of them wore “Team Peggy” T-Shirts.

Peggy smiled and waved, then turned and nodded to Mistress Deanna, who was officiating the duel.

Then she turned her attention to her opponent.

Elle Woods was a short beautiful woman with flame red hair and intense green eyes; she was wearing a low-cut red midi-dress and very tall black platform sandals. Her hair was in French braid, and she wore dangling teardrop-shaped clear crystal earrings. Around her neck was a ruby and a diamond necklace, and she wore a gold ring set with a large red garnet on her right middle finger. Her long fingernails were painted a shimmering gold. Around her left ankle was a delicate gold chain, and her toenails were dark green; a gold band set with a large ruby adorned her right middle toe.

Elle looked poised and confident, a shiny golden pocket watch in her hand.

She smirked slightly as she met Peggy’s gaze.

“Hello, Mistress Elle. Thank you for dueling me,” Peggy said politely.

Elle inclined her head.

“Thank you as well, Domina Peggy; so…what are the stakes? Standard public humiliation for the loser?” she asked slyly.

“Sounds good to me,” Peggy replied with a nod.

“Good; I hope you like to eat ass,” Elle said with a wink.

Peggy laughed.

“I like having a pretty woman’s face in my ass, so I hope you know how to use that tongue for more than semi-witty conversation,” she shot back.

Elle snorted.

“My, my you are arrogant even for a hypnotist,” she said.

“You are mistaking arrogance for confidence. Shall we?” Peggy asked sweetly.

In reply, Elle nodded and raised her watch.

Peggy did the same with her amethyst pendant.

“Duelists ready,” Deanna said.

Peggy and Elle both took deep breaths.

“Begin,” Deanna said, stepping back.

“Follow the watch…back and forth…relax…,” Elle began firmly, her voice steady and strong.

The golden pocket-watch began to swing smoothly from side to side, it’s polished surface reflecting the light into Peggy’s eyes.

At the same time, Peggy’s amethyst began to swing rhythmically in front of Elle’s face, back and forth, its facets glittering brilliantly as it moved.

“Watch the amethyst…see how it sparkles when it moves…it really draws your eyes…just relax…,” Peggy said in her powerful, practiced monotone.

* * *

“Domina Peggy has excellent pendulum skills, I can see that already,” High Mistress Liliana remarked quietly.

She was seated in a private box above the stage, with an excellent view of the duel.

Liliana wore a simple, light blue sexy spaghetti-strap maxi-dress with long slits up both sides; her lustrous wavy dark hair was loose, cascading in soft waves around her shoulders. She wore dark blue eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick, and around her neck was her magnificent ruby and diamond pendant, the smaller clear stone hanging below the deep red one. Her large dangling earrings were large gold and jade diamonds, and her fingernails were painted silver. Her feet were bare, and her toenails were painted white. She wore gold rings set with sapphires on each middle toe.

In her hand was a crystal glass containing a rare Scotch-whiskey, poured from a bottle that she had bought for just under a million dollars at an auction.

Seated beside her was Jessica Lockhart; the gorgeous mentalist was wearing a sexy strapless black minidress, her long brown hair in an intricate wrap-around braid. Her earrings were simple black sapphires, and she wore a gold pendant consisting of a golden heart with a padlock on it, set with small emeralds and diamonds. She wore several gold bracelets on each wrist, and her long fingernails were painted in a French manicure. Her footwear was a pair of silver platform sandals with five-inch heels, and her toenails were painted black.

She too held a crystal class containing the expensive whiskey.

“Yes, she is definitely a good duelist, in addition to all her other abilities. She has quite a reputation,” Jessica replied, sipping her drink.

“She is annoyingly good at hypnosis, for a ridiculous upstart,” Liliana said wryly.

“Elle looks good as well,” Jessica offered.

Liliana nodded.

“Yes, Mistress Elle is…quite skilled,” she agreed, her tone noncommittal.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t think she will win?” she asked her boss with a smile.

Liliana glanced at Jessica with a smile of her own.

“She might; she really is very good. Peggy is better, I am sure. Honestly, I don’t care either way. I simply wished to see Domina Peggy duel,” she replied, finishing her drink.

Liliana held up her empty glass; her personal slave, a fit, sexy naked young redheaded woman named Addison, immediately moved to refill it. The slave’s pussy was shaved, her hair in a ponytail; a large diamond glittered in her belly-button, and her nipples were pierced with golden barbells.

“Well, I hope you are paying attention; she appears to be winning,” Jessica replied, sipping her own drink.

Down on the stage, both Elle and Peggy’s shoulders were both starting to slump as they involuntarily relaxed. Elle was clearly dropping faster than Peggy; the cadence of her induction was slowing, as was the speed of her watch’s swing.

Liliana and Jessica watched in silence as the duel continued.

Another minute passed.

“You are completely relaxed…close your eyes and sleep now,” Peggy said powerfully.

Elle’s watch slipped from her grasp and fell to the stage floor with a dull thunk.

Her eyes closed and her head nodded as she dropped into a trance.

Peggy took a deep breath, blinking rapidly as she shook off Elle’s attempt to hypnotize her.

The duel had not been terribly close; Peggy had won convincingly.

She gave a beaming smile and waved to the crowd as they began to applaud and cheer.

Some of the audience shouted “The Dragon!” or “Domina Peggy!”, while others whistled as they clapped.

“Thank you all very much! That was close! Unfortunately for Elle here, close won’t cut it. Who wants to see a little humiliation?” Peggy asked with a sly grin, causing the crowd to cheer louder.

“She is being gracious; that was not close. Domina Peggy is very good, isn’t she?” Jessica asked as Peggy began to give the hypnotized Elle suggestions.

“She is; she is a natural, an exceptionally talented hypnotist and a sorceress as well. She also allegedly has the favor of the actual Goddess of Hypnotism…,” Liliana replied with a hint of irritation.

She sipped her drink as Elle began to strip naked on Peggy’s command, much to the crowd’s delight.

“And you put Elle up to dueling her, just so you could evaluate her?” Jessica asked, finishing her whiskey.

She held out her glass, and Addison immediately filled it.

Liliana nodded.

“Indeed; I saw what I needed to see. Elle was eager for the chance to face Peggy,” she said unapologetically.

I doubt you warned her how powerful Peggy’s hypnosis is. Well, you got your look at her in action. All it cost was a bit of Elle’s dignity, Jessica thought.

Jessica realized that Elle was no more than an expendable asset to Liliana.

Not that she cared; Jessica could be as ruthless as Liliana, and she found Elle reckless, arrogant and unsophisticated.

Expendable.

Losing a duel won’t cause Elle any permanent damage, and if it does, then she is weak and deserves it. Just remember, Liliana probably looks at you the same way, Jessica told herself.

She did not want to be regarded and used as a simple pawn like Elle.

I will simply have to endeavor to be useful enough to avoid becoming expendable myself, Jessica resolved silently.

She and Liliana watched as Peggy sat on a tall stool and slipped off her sandals so the naked Elle could worship her feet.

“What exactly did you see?” Jessica asked casually.

Liliana grinned as she watched Elle sucking on Peggy’s toes.

“I saw that I can defeat her in a duel,” she replied simply.

Jessica shook her head at Liliana’s arrogant certainty.

“Not that I doubt you, but Peggy is an impressive woman; what about a conflict outside of a formal duel? I hear she can turn people into animals with little effort,” she said casually.

Liliana was thoughtful.

“Yes, she is not to be underestimated, that is for certain,” she conceded as they watched Peggy stand up and turn around, hiking up her dress.

The kneeling Elle began to kiss Peggy’s sexy bare ass.

“I am curious, why are you concerned about facing her at all? There is no ill will between you,” Jessica reasoned.

Liliana smiled bemusedly as she watched Peggy spread her ass cheeks apart.

“Not yet, no…but I believe it is inevitable. Peggy is ambitious above all else, and I believe she will become a pain in the ass sooner than later. I intend to take her down hard when she oversteps…or perhaps I will do so before she becomes a problem,” she said nonchalantly.

Jessica shifted uncomfortably as she watched Elle’s stoic facade crumble, tears rolling down her cheeks as she helplessly buried her face in Peggy’s sexy ass and begin to lick.

The crowd roared its approval at the utter humiliation being inflicted on the defeated hypnotist.

It sounds like there will only be a problem if you create one, Jessica thought, glancing at Liliana.

So far, the mentalist had enjoyed working for the High Mistress far more than she had Arthur Winston, though she was starting to have some reservations.

Liliana was exceptionally powerful, almost certainly in the top five most powerful women on the planet.

She was also mercurial, reckless and ruthless in the extreme, and she had an ego to match.

Jessica knew Liliana saw Domina Peggy as a threat, someone to be put in her place and eliminated as a potential threat.

She wants to be down on that stage, making Peggy eat her asshole in front of a crowd. To prove that she is the most powerful, that even the vaunted Dragon of Hypnothea is not a challenge to her supremacy, Jessica thought uneasily.

She had no problem hitching herself to Liliana’s star…so long as it didn’t lead to her eating Peggy’s ass…or worse.

“Well, I have seen enough; we are to meet with Mistress Alanah in my apartment in twenty minutes about the possibility of her managing The Spiral. Hopefully, she will accept; she is the best candidate we have found. Addison, you will lick the soles of my feet clean, then put my sandals on,” Liliana commanded imperiously, extending her bare feet to expose the bottoms, dirty from walking barefooted.

“Yes, Mistress,” the naked slave replied, moving to kneel before her owner.

“Mistress Alanah has a very good reputation; she will make excellent manager,” Jessica said aloud with a smile.

“I agree; I will need your natural charm to help me convince her to take the job,” Liliana said with a smile.

“Of course, High Mistress,” Jessica agreed amiably.

She watched as Addison began to lick Liliana’s bare feet, then shifted her gaze back to Elle, who was still helplessly worshipping Peggy’s ass.

Yes, I will have to be very careful, she thought as she finished her drink.

* * *

Peggy was smiling as she walked barefoot from the auditorium, holding hands with Charissa. Kendal, Jeff and Kukri trailed the two powerful women; Kendal carried Peggy’s sandals and clutch, and Jeff carried Charissa’s footwear and purse.

“You did marvelously, Peggy,” Charissa gushed.

“Thank you; she was definitely good, but I feel like I handled her pretty easily,” Peggy replied.

She was on an emotional high; defeating and humiliating Elle along with the adulation of the crowd had her feeling more powerful than ever.

After the duel she had spent half an hour signing autographs and mingling with fans, basking in their adoration.

“You did, and Elle Woods is no slouch. Mistress Deanna said that is her first dueling loss here at The Spiral; she was five and oh until you,” Charissa replied with a grin.

Peggy laughed.

I am The Dragon! Favored of Hypnothea! Two tributes down, three to go and then Hypnothea will return and I am a demigoddess, she thought triumphantly.

She glanced at Charissa, smirking at the High Mistress who was now under her sway.

That makes three; Charissa, Jing-Mei and…Gillian, Peggy thought.

Her smiled became a frown.

She hadn’t allowed herself to think about Gillian’s escape the entire evening.

Now, Peggy remembered that the powerful former High Mistress was on the loose.

Fuck, Gillian coming after me is the last thing I needed, she thought.

Peggy again looked at Charissa.

Her smile returned, only far more wicked.

Yes, Charissa makes three, she thought as an idea came to her.

A morally questionable idea at best, a reprehensible betrayal at worst.

A hint of doubt crept into her mind, but she banished it immediately.

You want to become the most powerful woman in the world, don’t you? her darkness whispered.

Yes, Peggy answered.

“Charissa, I need to use the rest room; please come with me,” Peggy said, veering off toward a public restroom near the elevators.

“Okay,” Charissa replied with a giggle.

The two hypnotists paused to put their sandals on, then went into the restroom together.

Inside were two female Spiral employees, about to wash their hands.

“Leave,” Peggy said menacingly, staring them down.

Both women nodded and hurried from the room.

“Peggy, what is—,” Charissa began.

Obey my feet,” Peggy interrupted in a powerful voice.

Charissa stopped talking, her blue eyes going wide as she dropped into a deep trance, hypnotized by the trigger Peggy had given her.

“Listen carefully, dear; when you step out of this bathroom, you will awaken and you will send Jeff and Kukri up to your suite with orders to go to bed. You will have no memory of me dropping you into hypnosis. Understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Charissa agreed.

“That’s a good girl; you will go now,” Peggy commanded.

Charissa obeyed; she came out of her trance upon leaving the bathroom and sent Jeff and Kukri up to her suite.

“I…am not sure why I did that; aren’t we going up there too?” she asked Peggy, confused by her own actions.

In reply, Peggy slipped off her sandals, pointing down at them.

Kendal scooped them up.

At the same time, Charissa reflexively looked down at Peggy’s bare feet, sighing as the post-hypnotic trigger to make her submissive toward Peggy took effect.

“No need to ask questions, Charissa. Please be quiet and follow me,” Peggy suggested in a firm but reasonable tone.

“Okay,” Charissa replied in a subdued voice.

With an evil smile, Peggy led the High Mistress toward the elevators.

* * *

An hour later, Charissa became fully aware with a start.

She blinked in confusion as she looked around; it was dark and the High Mistress was naked, a cool breeze giving her bare skin goosebumps, and she could feel soft grass beneath her bare feet.

Charissa realized she was in Peggy’s backyard.

“Shit, I’m in the domination circle,” she muttered.

She tried to move, and found she could not.

“Yes, I am afraid you are; for what it is worth, I am sorry,” Peggy said, stepping into view.

She too was naked, her hair loose; her magnificent dragon tattoo clearly visible in the moonlight.

Despite the situation and her growing dread, Charissa looked down at Peggy’s feet.

The fabulous padparadscha toe ring she herself had given Peggy glittered on her left middle toe.

Charissa swallowed hard and, with an effort, looked up at Peggy.

“Peggy, what is going on?” Charissa asked warily.

She was doing her best not to show the sudden panic she felt.

Peggy smiled.

“I think you know,” she said.

“Peggy, you can’t do this to me. I am a High Mistress,” Charissa said, trying to stay calm.

“Of course I can; I need three more worthy offerings to Hypnothea. You are too good to pass up. If our positions were reversed, you would do the same,” Peggy replied matter-of-factly.

Charissa looked indignant.

“I would not, we are friends,” she said, her voice unsteady.

“Are we? Don’t try to lie to me, Charissa; I questioned you pretty thoroughly under hypnosis and you admitted you were always planning to own me for my feet. A ‘Crown Jewel’ for your foot-harem,” Peggy replied casually.

Charissa sighed.

The rage that had been building inside her faded suddenly, giving way to apprehension and fear.

She has me, Charissa realized.

“I…was, yes. I gave that up,” she said meekly.

Again, she glanced involuntarily at Peggy’s lovely feet.

Peggy laughed.

“Only because I got you first, made you submissive to me. That is the game, Charissa. What we talked about earlier; the merry-go-round of hypnotists trying to dominate one another. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your powers or become a permanent slave. I have another task for you, and you will mostly get to keep your life the way it is,” she said.

Charissa swallowed hard.

“Peggy, what are you going to do to me?” she asked, tears in her eyes.

Peggy moved to stand closer to Charissa.

“It is Domina Peggy, Charissa. I am going to offer you to Hypnothea, and then you are going to help me unlock more of my power,” she said softly.

She wiped away Charissa’s tears, then took the blonde’s face in her hands and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

Charissa resisted at first, then gave in and returned the kiss.

Peggy stepped back with a smile.

“Goddess Hypnothea, please hear my call! I offer you High Mistress Charissa as tribute to your greatness! I will dominate her in Your name, to help You return. I ask only that you continue to bless me,” she intoned, raising her arms.

“Peggy, you don’t have to—,” Charissa began.

“Kneel!” Peggy cut her off, her eyes glowing with green light.

Charissa gasped and sank to her knees as Peggy’s hypnotic power lanced out and struck her, not physically but in her mind.

“I am The Dragon! Worship me! You love me, Charissa! Show your devotion and masturbate to me now!” Peggy commanded.

She trembled as she felt power surge through her, which she released through her eyes into Charissa.

Charissa had no choice but to obey; she slumped back into the grass, her hand going to her pussy and rubbing frantically.

Peggy continued to pour hypnotic energy into Charissa as the High Mistress masturbated furiously.

“I worship you! I love you! I am yours!” the naked blonde cried out, trembling with pleasure.

“Cum for me now, and feel your resistance to me shatter permanently!” Peggy said firmly.

Charissa moaned loudly.

She continued to work her pussy until she orgasmed powerfully, writhing in the grass.

Peggy felt the power flowing through her change direction, flowing from Charissa into her and then radiating out of her body.

She shivered as an erotic thrill shot through her.

Peggy smiled with satisfaction as she looked down at Charissa; the High Mistress lay sweaty and quivering, any ability to resist Peggy completely gone.

“Very good, Charissa! Now, crawl to me and worship my feet! You love my feet,” Peggy ordered.

“I love your feet!” Charissa gasped.

She crawled through the grass and began to lavish kisses on Peggy’s sexy feet.

The Dragon of Hypnothea closed her eyes and moaned as intense pleasure shot through her body when Charissa’s lips touched her skin.

Peggy was suddenly intolerably aroused as each kiss sent another wave of pleasure up her legs to her pussy.

“Oh yes, that feels so wonderful! Mmmmm….Goddess, yes!” Peggy cried out.

She let Charissa continue her foot-worship until she could no longer stand the arousal she was feeling.

“Lay back!” she commanded breathlessly.

Charissa obeyed, laying back on the grass; Peggy pounced on her and a moment later, the two hypnotists were scissoring hard in the moonlight, moaning and gasping in ecstasy.

Soon, both women orgasmed powerfully, and they continued until each had done so a second time.

Far from sated, over the next hour and a half Peggy had Charissa eat her out and lick her asshole, and she orgasmed at least four more times.

Finally, Peggy flopped in the grass, exhausted and sweaty from cumming hard so many times.

Charissa assumed a kneeling position, hands laced behind her head.

Peggy caught her breath and sat up.

“When you next cum for me, you will be mine, Charissa. You will worship me as your deity. Now lay on your back and spread your legs,” she commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Charissa said submissively.

She laid back in the grass, legs spread.

Peggy moved to lay on top of her, her hand going to Charissa’s wet pussy.

“That’s it, just let yourself enjoy the pleasure I am giving you,” Peggy said seductively as she began to work Charissa’s pussy with her fingers.

She began to suck first on Charissa’s left tit, then switched to her right.

Charissa moaned, writhing beneath Peggy.

Peggy moved from sucking on Charissa’s tits to kissing her passionately; then she raised her head and stared down at the trembling blonde.

“Look into my eyes…the pleasure I am giving you is the most intense you have ever felt…serving and obeying me will bring you happiness…worshipping me is your purpose in life now…you know in your heart that when you cum again you will me mine…say it!” Peggy said, her eyes glowing green.

“I…will be…yours!” Charissa gasped.

“Again!” Peggy ordered as her hypnotic power flowed into Charissa’s mind.

She continued to work Charissa’s pussy vigorously with her right hand, while her left fondled Charissa’s right tit.

“I will…be yours!” Charissa said again.

“Louder!” Peggy commanded, squeezing Charissa’s nipple hard, but not enough to truly hurt.

“I WILL BE YOURS!” Charissa shrieked.

“Very good! Now cum for me! Cum harder than you ever have! Cum for me and be mine!” Peggy said.

Charissa let out a long, loud moan as she orgasmed explosively.

She thrashed wildly, tears streaming from her eyes as she was overwhelmed with ecstasy.

The glow faded from Peggy’s eyes, and she moved off Charissa to lay beside her.

Charissa continued to tremble as smaller orgasms rippled through her like aftershocks following an earthquake.

The High Mistress was gasping for breath, sobbing as she trembled with pleasure.

“I am…yours…I am…yours…,” she gasped.

“Relax, honey…relax, it is done. Breathe. You did so well,” Peggy soothed, putting her hand on Charissa’s forehead.

The blonde calmed, letting out a long sigh and relaxing visibly.

Charissa finally caught her breath and sat up.

She looked around, bewildered.

Peggy rose to her feet and looked down at her, hands on her hips in a power pose.

Well done, My Dragon; you have pleased Me greatly; this offering was powerful, very worthy. After the next one, I will be able to manifest for a short time…you have My favor and My blessing…continue on your path and you will be rewarded, a sweet yet powerful voice said inside Peggy’s head.

She recognized Hypnothea’s voice and smiled as a tingling feeling of pleasure flooded her body.

Thank you, Goddess. I will do as You command, she replied.

Hypnotize and dominate, Domina Peggy, Dragon of Hypnothea. Farewell for now, Hypnothea said in her ethereal voice.

Peggy smiled and took a deep breath, then focused her attention back on Charissa.

The beautiful High Mistress looked almost serene.

“Hello, Charissa. How do you feel?” Peggy asked.

Charissa looked up at Peggy.

She smiled.

“I feel great, Domina. I am yours. I worship you,” she said, assuming a kneeling position and lacing her fingers behind her head.

Peggy smiled.

“Very good, Charissa; you have pleased me greatly. Now don’t worry, I have no intention of ruining your life or using you as a menial slave. You will keep your holdings and run your empire. However, you are going to have a very important new purpose to fulfill…Priestess of The Dragon,” she informed Charissa.

The High Mistress nodded.

“It is my honor, Domina Peggy. I am yours. Your wish is my command,” she said eagerly.

“Very good! Now, kiss my feet and listen very carefully while you worship me,” Peggy commanded.

“Thank you, Domina. I love your feet,” Charissa said happily.

She went to her hands and knees, feeling content with her new purpose.

Charissa, Priestess of The Dragon, began to lavish kisses on the sexy bare feet that had led to her downfall, listening while her new Deity gave her instructions.

* * *

Three days later, Mistress Elida walked down the stairs in her huge, luxurious California beach house.

An attractive Mexican woman of thirty-eight, she had shoulder-length black hair and rich brown eyes; she was wearing only a simple black silk robe, and had a silver pocket-watch around her neck. Her finger and toenails were painted a dark red.

It was ten o’clock in the morning; Elida was on her way to the kitchen, where she was expecting her breakfast to be waiting, prepared by one of her slaves.

Instead of smelling bacon and coffee being prepared by her menial, Elida was startled to see as strange woman sitting on her couch.

“Good morning!” the intruder said cheerfully.

Elida eyed the woman dangerously.

“Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in my home?” she demanded indignantly, her hand going to her pocket watch.

The intruder had long light brown hair that was in a messy bun, and fabulous green eyes. She was very fit and sexy, wearing a skimpy dark purple bikini top and short denim cutoffs. Around her neck was a large amethyst pendant, a tiny emerald stud sparkled on the left side of her nose, and she wore several silver rings and bracelets. Her fingernails were purple, and she had a magnificent dragon tattoo around her belly button which was pierced with a purple crystal. Around her left ankle was a gold chain with a small broom charm dangling from it. Barefoot, she had exceptionally nice feet, Elida couldn’t help noticing. She wore three toe rings; a simple gold heart on her left smallest toe, and a silver band set with an amethyst adorned her left middle toe. On her right second toe was a platinum band with a large glittering pink sapphire.

“My name is Domina Peggy,” she said casually.

Her legs were crossed, one bare foot kicking idly, causing the pink sapphire to flash as it reflected the light.

“A hypnotist? How dare you break into my home?” Elida demanded, taking off her watch.

Peggy smirked.

“It wasn’t like it was hard,” she said with a shrug.

“All right bitch, if you think you can take me, get up!” Elida demanded, raising her watch.

“Actually, Domina Peggy is here at my request,” a female voice said.

Elida turned to see Solara, entering the room from a hallway, along with a sexy brunette and a handsome young man, neither of which knew.

“Solara? Ah, so you finally found the courage to face me…but not alone, of course. You are still weak, I see,” Elida scoffed, lowering her watch.

Solara took a deep breath before replying.

“Yes, actually it has taken me a long time to get to where I felt comfortable confronting you. But I am here now, and you are going to finally pay for what you did to me. I see you still have my grandfather’s watch that you stole from me. This is my girlfriend, Mistress Renee. Renee, this is the horrible bitch that I used to be with,” she said calmly.

Elida eyed her former lover and her new girlfriend with utter disdain.

“You are still pathetic, Solara. I should have kept you as a menial; you were good at painting my toes; that was about the only thing you were good for, though. You were not even a good pussy licker,” she taunted.

“Fuck you, bitch!” Renee said, angered by Elida insulting her lover.

She reached for the Passionate Heart.

Elida laughed.

“Spoken like a true upstart peasant, Mistress Renee; come at me, upstart or slink back to the slum Solara found you in. Take her with you; you are both certainly dressed for it,” she sneered.

Both Solara and Renee were wearing red bikini tops; Solara’s long dark hair was in a single braid, and she wore short white shorts and white flip flops, while Renee had on jeans and black flip-flops. Renee had a pair of cheap sunglasses perched on top of her head, and she wore her fabulous purple diamond pendant, The Passionate Heart, as well as a single silver ring on her right middle toe set with a red garnet. Her finger and toenails were painted dark maroon. Solara wore a large emerald solitaire pendant, and a platinum ring with a large glittering diamond adorned her right middle toe. Her finger and toenails were painted white.

The young man stood behind them silently, wearing a simple light blue t-shirt, khaki shorts and white athletic shoes; he was very fit, and his dark hair was cut in a short mohawk.

Strangely, he was holding a small wire cage.

“Do not let her get to you, my love,” Solara said, putting a hand on Renee’s arm.

Renee took a deep breath, then looked at Solara with a smile and a nod.

Elida snorted.

“Yes, I am sure she is just lovely, like any other upstart trailer trash,” she said, contempt in her voice.

“Your arrogance is unbelievable, Elida. Renee is a far better woman than you; she is smarter, sexier and a far better lover. I just wanted to see you, and for you to see I am happy and successful without you, before you finally got your comeuppance,” Solara replied calmly.

Elida’s grew indignant.

“How dare you come into my home and threaten me! It isn’t just me, here you know; my husband—,” she began.

“Oh yes, Master Eduardo? He’s in the kitchen; I am afraid he was an unremarkable hypnotist even for a male,” Solara cut her off smugly.

Never taking her eyes off Solara, Elida made her way to the kitchen door, then turned and peered inside.

She frowned upon seeing her handsome husband, naked and on his knees, masturbating and repeating “I must obey Solara” quietly.

“Eduardo, you estupido! You let her hypnotize you!” Elida huffed, turning back to her uninvited guests.

“It wasn’t hard. I got him when he came back from his run; he’s a mediocre hypnotist at best,” Solara said with a smirk.

“Well, I suppose that is what I get for going back to a man. What about my staff?” Elida asked, exasperated.

“Your slaves and goons are in the back yard; Peggy beat the shit out of those two pathetic thugs you call bodyguards, and then she and I hypnotized them while Solara was dueling Eduardo. Your menials are there as well,” Renee said with satisfaction.

She patted the Passionate Heart as it rested between her cleavage, glittering invitingly even while at rest.

“I see; I am sure you are quite proud of yourselves. And now what? You wish to duel me, Solara? Have your revenge? I am more than willing to defeat you in a duel again to settle things…if you are brave enough to face me alone. I so enjoyed humiliating you the last time,” Elida said, scorn in her voice.

She was eyeing Renee warily as she spoke.

Solara laughed, and Renee shook her head.

“Oh no, no, no imbecil; I have no wish to hypnotize you. I do not want you as a slave, you are not worthy. You pretended to love me! You nearly ruined my life, treated me like garbage, betrayed me again and again, using me for your own gain. No, I have something special for you,” Solara said menacingly.

Elida scowled.

“So you will gang up on me? Dishonorable campesinos! I have powerful friends and allies who will find me and rescue me, and make you suffer for daring to do this,” she said angrily.

Elida took a step back, raising her watch again.

“Your friends will never find you or learn what happened here,” Solara said confidently.

“Whatever new tricks you have learned, it won’t help you defeat me,” Elida said stubbornly.

Solara chuckled.

“Silly perra, it isn’t me you should be worried about,” she said, nodding at Peggy.

Elida frowned; she turned and looked at the woman sitting on her couch, whom she had practically forgotten during the conversation.

“Another upstart? You are the one she brought to hypnotize me? Why? Because little Solara isn’t up to hypnotizing her old teacher? That’s right, this ungrateful bitch was my apprentice! I taught her to hypnotize! Come on then, if you are her champion then let us see who is stronger!” she said to Peggy.

“Fuck, you are stupid, Elida,” Solara said quietly, shaking her head.

Peggy smiled and calmly rose to her feet.

“I am not going to hypnotize you,” she said menacingly, raising her hand.

She gave a loud snap and suddenly Elida was naked.

“What the fuck? You are a bruja?” Elida asked, stunned.

She suddenly went pale.

“I see you let yourself go a bit,” Solara said, with a laugh as she looked at her former lover’s naked body.

Elida was indeed slightly overweight, but she was still had a very attractive, curvy figure; her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, and her nipples were pierced with silver rings.

“Wait, what are you going to do…?” she asked, fear in her voice.

Elida began to back away quickly, clearly intending to bolt for the front door.

Peggy raised her right arm, pointing at the naked Latina woman.

Est sicut vermis es…est sicut vermis es…,” she began to chant, gesturing with her left hand while continuing to point with her right hand.

Elida continued to back away; she looked at the cage the young man held, then back at Peggy, a look of terror on her face as she realized what was about to happen.

“No, please don’t do this! You don’t even know me! Solara has lied to you, please don’t—,” she began to beg.

Too late, Elida turned to flee.

Est sicut vermes es!” Peggy said firmly, snapping the fingers of her left hand.

“NOOOooooo!” Elida shrieked.

She began to shrink, sprouting fine light brown hair all over her body as she rapidly transformed into a small light brown hamster.

Peggy smiled, feeling a rush of power and reveling in the sensation.

You think this little good deed makes up for what you did to Charissa? For leaving Lavea to The Harbinger? For any of the selfish things you have done? Did Elida truly deserve to be transformed into a rodent? You barely know Solara, but it doesn’t matter, does it Peggy? You don’t feel bad about any of it, do you? No, you liked it…, Dark Peggy whispered.

Yes, I enjoyed transforming Elida, I enjoyed Dominating Charissa and I enjoyed humiliating Elle in public. Now leave me alone, Peggy thought dismissively.

She felt her darkness slink away, defeated.

Peggy was elated; she realized by not second guessing herself, she was finally gaining control over her darkness, accepting that it was merely part of her, representing her doubts and fears.

When she had mastered it, she would become even more powerful.

“Ta-da!” she said aloud with a big smile, looking at her companions and smiling.

Renee laughed, and Solara applauded.

“Fuck I wish I could to that,” Renee said, shaking her head.

“Dear, if you could do that, the world would be covered in toads, hamsters, pigs…You would transform people for the slightest transgression,” Solara teased.

Renee sighed.

“You are probably right,” she admitted.

“Sean, if you would,” Peggy said, smiling at Renee and Solara’s banter.

“Yes, Domina,” her Consort replied, moving to scoop up the bewildered rodent and place her in the cage.

He then held it out so Solara could inspect the result of Peggy’s spell.

“That is far more fitting for you than slavery, perra. Welcome to your new life. I am going to keep you in our bedroom so you can watch us fuck every night,” Solara taunted her former lover.

Peggy picked up the silver watch, leaving Elida’s nipple rings on the floor.

“Here you go,” she said, handing the timepiece to Solara.

“Thank you; this watch was my father’s and my grandfather’s before him. They were not hypnotists, but they were good men and loved me,” she said, placing the watch around her neck.

“How do you feel, love?” Renee asked as she was looking at the hamster and admiring Peggy’s handiwork.

“Fantastic; truly relieved. I was never quite able to get over what happened with that perra. She finally got what she deserved. I feel horny, actually; shall we go upstairs? It isn’t like Elida needs her bed anymore,” Solara asked with a grin.

“Sure; Peggy, we don’t mean to be rude…,” Renee said as she turned her attention to Solara.

Peggy waved her hand.

“Go, have some fun. Sean and I will use the couch; he always gets excited when I transform someone…or hypnotize them…or walk in the room,” she said, looking at her Consort with a smirk.

A massive erection was tenting Sean’s shorts.

“I mean, you aren’t wrong,” he said, chuckling.

Thank you so much, Domina Peggy! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me. You hardly knew me,” Solara said enthusiastically, moving to embrace Peggy.

“It was my pleasure, really. We were coming to California anyway, and we don’t meet Val and her daughter until tomorrow. Besides, now you owe me a favor,” Peggy replied with a chuckle as they hugged.

“Anything I can do in the future, name it,” Solara agreed.

“Have fun you two; I know we will. Shall we go out to dinner in couple hours?” Renee asked as she removed her bikini top and tossed it aside.

“That sounds good to me,” Peggy replied as she too began to undress.

She looked at Sean, who handed the cage to Solara and quickly began to take off his clothes.

“Renee, I need to thank you as well; you gave me the strength to come face Elida and close that chapter of my life,” Solara said, setting the cage on the floor and embracing her girlfriend.

“Of course, dear; you can thank me properly upstairs,” Renee replied, hugging Solara back.

Solara picked up the cage and put it under her arm, then took her lover’s hand and led Renee toward the stairs.

Peggy finished removing her clothes and turned to Sean.

“You really are excited, aren’t you?” she teased, looking at his impressive erection.

“Of course, Domina. You excite me. I like that you enjoyed transforming Elida; I could see it in your eyes. I like that you love hypnotizing people, the act itself. Is High Mistress Charissa really going to start a church of The Dragon?” Sean asked, flushed with his desire for her.

He sank to his knees.

Peggy smiled and lifted her foot, slowly teasing his cock with it before raising it to his face.

Sean took it in his hands and began to kiss it reverently.

“She is, my Enslaved One. Although, truthfully, it will be more like a cult,” said with a laugh.

“A cult of Peggy; I like it,” Sean teased with a grin.

“Okay, okay, I know this is the most ridiculous egomaniacal thing I have done yet. But really, it is Hypnothea’s doing…not that I mind it. Having literal worshippers will increase my power. Yes, I have big plans for the future…but right now I just want you in me. Come and service your Domina,” Peggy said seductively.

She turned and headed for the couch.

Sean crawled after her.

“Sit,” Peggy commanded, pointing at the large, comfortable sectional.

A moment later she was shrieking with pleasure as she bounced rapidly up and down on Sean’s cock while he eagerly sucked on her tits.

“Oh yes, oh yes…mmmm…fuck…I love this cock! It is mine! You are mine! My Enslaved One! I am the Dragon of Hypnothea! Everyone will crawl to my feet!” Peggy screamed.

She orgasmed powerfully; she hardly paused her movements, continuing to frantically fuck her Consort.

Peggy’s shrieks grew louder and her pace quickened.

“You are mine! You cannot cum without my permission! You must obey me!” she said breathlessly.

“I am…yours…I must obey you!” Sean grunted, his hands roughly massaging her tits.

Peggy took his face in his hands and kissed him passionately almost savagely.

Then she threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed again, harder this time.

“Cum! Cum for me, my Enslaved One! CUM!” she commanded.

Sean let out a shout of his own; her trembled as he exploded inside her.

“Oh Peggy, I worship you! I love you!” he cried out.

“I love you too, Sean,” Peggy replied, sagging against his chest breathing heavily.

“I am really happy for you, Peggy. You deserve your power,” Sean said, hugging tightly.

“I don’t know if I deserve it, but I am fucking taking it. Anyone who gets in my way is getting hypnotized or turned into a turtle. I am going to become a demigoddess, and you will be at my side, my love,” Peggy declared.

She stood and looked down at Sean with a smile, her hands on her hips in a power pose.

Peggy looked impressive, intimidating; she radiated confidence and power. Her fantastic body was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

“You are mine,” she said firmly.

Peggy’s eyes began to glow green with the Mistress’s Gaze.

Sean looked up at her with awe, sinking deep into her hypnosis.

“Your wish is my command, Domnia,” he said with utter devotion.

“Yes, it is…Stiffen,” Peggy said, pointing at his flaccid cock.

It immediately stirred and quickly became completely erect, rock-solid and ready to serve his Domina yet again.

Peggy let her eyes return to normal.

“Come on my love, we have plenty of time for you to worship me; let’s put that to use,” she said with a smile.

She moved to bend over the arm of the sectional.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean said eagerly.

Peggy gasped as he slid his cock deep inside her, and she began to shriek as Sean started to thrust.

Peggy closed her eyes and lost herself in the ecstasy; she began to fantasize about the power she would wield over others in the future as her most beloved slave continued to rhythmically pound her from behind.

“Oh yes! Don’t stop! Fuck me…fuck me! Harder…harder!” she screamed.

Peggy orgasmed powerfully again.

“Don’t stop! Fuck me My Enslaved One!” she commanded breathlessly.

“Your wish is…my command!” Sean gasped as he continued to thrust.

Peggy smiled, then let out a long, loud moan.

Everything temporarily faded away as The Dragon of Hypnothea allowed herself to get lost in sheer in ecstasy, her worries and ambitions temporarily forgotten.