The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Triggers, Trances and Treachery.

The Spiral continues to be a busy center of activity in the True Hypnotism community; Domina Peggy does her best to navigate the challenges she faces as the various hypnotists present use their powers on their subjects and each other for both business and pleasure

Domina Peggy stepped from the elevator walked down the hallway on the twenty-second floor of The Spiral Hypnotism Club.

It was nine p.m. on a Friday evening; two weeks had passed since Peggy’s capture and escape from her ex-sister-in-law Julie, and more importantly, her encounter with Hypnothea the Goddess of Hypnotism. Both events had given her much to think about, and Peggy had spent much of her time since coming home meditating and reevaluating her life as a hypnodomme. She had several revelations about herself and her life, including the discovery that her mother had apparently been a hypnotist and had been in possession of a book, The Word of Hypnothea, effectively the Goddess’s bible. Peggy’s mother had also left a journal of her experiences as a hypnodomme; she had meant for her youngest child to have both books, but they had been stolen by Julie shortly after her death.

Peggy had never known about them, and may never have if not for her chance encounter with Julie.

“Was it by chance? Perhaps Hypnothea gave things a nudge so that you would find out about your heritage and potential destiny. I think you are one of Her chosen. A true Daughter of Hypnothea. If She has named you The Dragon, the She has hopes and expectations for you. We should go into the mountains and meditate soon, test your faith in Her,” Sibyl Mariah had said during one of their many conversations after Peggy had returned.

She had readily agreed to Mariah’s recommendation, promising to do so soon. In truth, Peggy still had difficulty believing The Goddess of Hypnotism had noticed her, and she did not want to disappoint Hypnothea’s faith in her.

She had been spending a lot of time talking to the wise hypnotist-witch-priestess since her return.

After escaping Julie’s clutches and spending time with the dark side of her personality in control, Peggy had become committed to expanding her influence, improving her powers, learning about Hypnothea and protecting her friends.

It was her friends that her mind was currently on.

She was the leader of The Fascinating Five, with the blessing of the other four members. Peggy felt she had failed them, neglected her responsibilities as the leader and as their friend recently.

The group had been scattered, off on individual missions until recently.

Peggy now realized they were far stronger as a group, and that it was her duty to keep them together, safe and happy.

Since they were all finally back in Boise, Peggy had suggested they spend a few days at The Spiral.

“You know, be seen. Remind everyone The Fascinating Five exist, and that we are not to be trifled with. Also, just enjoy ourselves without any obligations for a few days,” she had said to Casey, Alex, Mariah and Bella.

The others had readily agreed, sharing hugs and smiles, talking excitedly about their recent exploits and happy to be reunited as a group again.

“I am sorry we split up. We should all have gone after you, Bella,” Peggy had said to her friend the previous evening.

“Nonsense; you handled it fine, Peg. We can’t be together every second. I was thinking, since Mariah has a house in your neighborhood now, and Casey and Alex just bought one…how about we hypnotize your neighbors across the street into selling me theirs?” Bella had suggested.

Peggy had been delighted by that idea.

The Parker family were nice enough people, but she’d much rather have Bella living close by.

“That will be wonderful. You could come over every day; we can have breakfast together and sit in the hot tub…actually, why bother with another house? Why don’t you just move in with me? My place is huge and has three master-style suites. You can have as much space as you want,” Peggy suggested.

Bella was surprised by the offer, and pleased as well.

“Really? You want me to live with you?” she asked.

“Absolutely. You are like a sister to me, Bella. Think it over, no pressure. It is just an idea. I would love to have you,” Peggy replied.

“Oh, I don’t need to think! Yes! I would love that!” Bella exclaimed.

“Great! Oh, and we can still hypnotize the Parkers; the should be under our control anyway. They live the closest to the neighborhood entrance, and Mrs. Parker is a busybody who is the HOA president,” Peggy said with a wink.

The two hypnotists shared a laugh, then hugged and excitedly began to make plans to cohabitate.

Peggy was ecstatic; the entire Fascinating Five would be living in the same neighborhood.

She had also spent considerable time organizing her assets, including her stable of slaves.

Peggy had taken the time to reinforce her control over each of them to be sure their minds were utterly enslaved to her will, and that they would perform their tasks quickly, properly and without hesitation.

Her two favorites, Sean and Lavea, had accompanied her to The Spiral, walking submissively behind her and each carrying two suitcases. Earlier in the day, she had done some vigorous martial-arts training, then gone to the salon for a mani-pedi and to have her hair trimmed and styled. Sean and Lavea had then attended her before leaving the house, first satisfying her sexually before bathing her and helping her dress.

She had sent Katie ahead to prepare her condo.

Peggy was wearing a sheer, light green long-sleeved top that her nipples were visible through; it was cut very high to reveal her taut midriff and her ornate new dragon tattoo. She had paired the top with a long deep purple silk skirt that delicate silver spiral patterns stitched along the bottom and a long slit up the front. Her thick light brown hair had reached her shoulders and was styled in wavy layers, and her makeup had been done by Katie to make her green eyes look dazzling. A tiny emerald stud sparkled on the side of her nose, and she wore a pair of large dangling emerald earrings. Around her neck was her mother’s huge emerald pendant that she had recovered from Julie. On her left wrist was a silver and amethyst bracelet, and she wore a silver band on each thumb. Her fingernails were long and painted a shimmering green. She was barefoot, her toenails a deep midnight purple. She wore three toe rings, chosen by her Thrall Sean, as had become their custom. On her left smallest toe was a simple gold ring with a cutout in the shape of a heart; on the middle toe of the same foot was a silver band set with a black amethyst. On her right second toe was a platinum ring in the shape of a Celtic eternity knot.

Sean looked fit and handsome as he followed his Domina, wearing a black silk button-up shirt and a purple and green striped tie, along with black trousers and expensive, shiny black dress shoes. His hair was styled in his now customary short mohawk, and he wore a new purple and green collar denoting him as Peggy’s Thrall. On his left ring finger was a silver eternity knot ring, a gift from Peggy further signifying his special place in her entourage—and her heart.

Not acting as Peggy’s bodyguard while in the Spiral, Lavea was stunning in a long plum-colored sheath dress; it had thin straps and a large cutout on the left side to show off her fantastic abs. It hugged her sexy physique perfectly; her thick dark hair was up, and she wore sultry maroon eyeshadow. A matching maroon collar inlaid with silver writing proclaimed her Peggy’s property, and around her neck was a silver eternity knot pendant, also a gift from Peggy. She had been treated to a mani-pedi as well, her finger and toenails painted a shimmering gunmetal color. Sexy black platform sandals added five inches to her five-ten frame, so she towered over both Sean and Peggy.

Spiral employees hurried to get out of Peggy’s way as she strode down the hall, not wanting to impede a hypnodomme of her reputation.

Peggy smirked; she had come to embrace and enjoy her power, and the respect that accompanied it.

The trio arrived at Peggy’s condo and went inside.

The hypnodomme was pleased to find the living room neat and dust free; Katie had done a great job of getting the condo ready; it had not been used for several weeks. The smell of high-quality incense was in the air, and a bottle of expensive red wine sat breathing in a decanter on a side table.

Katie stood silently beside the couch, dressed in her customary spaghetti-strap tank top and very short denim shorts and barefoot as she awaiting her owner’s commands. The hypno-slave had stocked the kitchen and bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted and put clean sheets on all the beds.

“Sean, Lavea take our things to our room and unpack. Then come back here,” Peggy commanded, fully in hypnodomme mode.

“Yes Domina,” Both Sean and Lavea replied in unison.

They headed for the master suite with the luggage; Peggy had grown accustomed to sleeping with both of them, and they would share her bed in the condo just as they did at home.

Peggy sat, and without prompting Katie went to a bathroom and returned a moment later with a silver basin of warm water and a towel. She proceeded to carefully wash Peggy’s feet, thoroughly drying them before taking the basin away and resuming her position by the couch.

Peggy smiled as she looked at Katie; the young slave was beautiful, and looked far more healthy and fit than she had when Peggy had hypnotized her the first time. She ate well, exercised regularly with dance, yoga and martial arts training and attended cooking classes as well as cosmetology classes.

“Not having to think really agrees with you, slave-Katie,” Peggy said aloud.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Katie agreed.

“Who am I to you, slave?” Peggy asked casually.

“You are my Domina. You are my teacher, my protector, my provider and my owner,” Katie replied immediately.

Her response was a mantra Peggy had her repeat often to keep the young woman submissive and obedient.

“Very good. As a reward, you may worship my feet. You love my feet, don’t you Katie?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

Peggy considered Katie her foot-slave before all else; she had hours and hours of training and practice, and was truly an expert at foot-worship.

The young woman immediately knelt before Peggy and took her left foot in her hands, bringing it to her mouth almost reverently and lavishing kisses on it.

Peggy smiled and closed her eyes, leaning back as Katie began to expertly worship her feet.

“Everything is unpacked, Domina,” came Sean’s voice as short time later.

Peggy opened her eyes to see both he and Lavea standing before her.

“Excellent. Pour me a glass of wine, and fix yourselves whatever you’d like to drink,” she commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean said.

He brought her a glass of the wine Katie had prepared, while Lavea poured herself and Sean each a Jameson Irish whiskey.

“Join me, my beloved slaves,” Peggy beckoned with a smile, patting the couch.

Sean sat on her right, Lavea her left.

They sat for a moment in silence, sipping their drinks and enjoying watching Katie debase herself.

Peggy suddenly noticed a pile of about a dozen packages of various sizes stacked neatly on a table beside the door.

“What the hell are those? Sitting by the door?” she asked aloud.

“They are gifts for you, Domina. They were sent up from downstairs when I checked in. From your fans,” Katie said, one of Peggy’s toes popping from her mouth.

Peggy’s expression went from that of regal hypnodomme to bewildered.

“More? The tournament was months ago,” she said as Katie resumed her foot-worship.

“True, but you had your sculpture showing, and your recent duel with Sebastian. You are popular,” Lavea said, sipping her drink.

“Well, I guess I’d better open them. Katie, you will now worship Lavea’s feet,” the hypnodomme commanded, setting her wine glass on the table and standing up.

Lavea smiled and reached down to unbuckle her sandals so lower-tier slave Katie could remove them and do as she’d been commanded.

Peggy walked over to the first box and read the tag.

“Let’s see…’To Domina Peggy, congratulations on your magnificent sculpture. Best regards, Miles and Stefania Morgan’. I don’t think I know them,” she said.

“The Morgans are pretty prominent in Boise and the northwest; real estate and other business holdings,” Lavea said, her eyes closed as Katie sucked at her toes.

Peggy opened the box to reveal a bottle of white wine from Italy that she knew cost several thousand dollars.

It was at least the fourth very expensive bottle of wine a fan had given her.

“Oh my! They must really like me…I should send them a thank you note, maybe meet them,” she said, admiring the bottle.

“I will make a list, and see that they are thanked through email like last time,” Sean offered, taking out his phone.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. Let’s see what is next,” Peggy said, setting the bottle on the table and picking up a smaller package.

This one contained a gorgeous custom-made assisted-open folding knife; it had been specially made by a world-famous knife-maker and had a sleek black grip decorated with jade, and an amazing four-inch emerald-green enameled blade. It was half-serrated and wickedly sharp. The grip had words laser-engraved on it.

“It says ‘Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.’ The card says, ‘To the Amazing Domina Peggy, you are a joy to watch. Though it is not as sharp as your mind, may this blade serve you well. Please accept it as a show of sincere admiration. Best always, Amira Al-Hadid.’ Now that name sounds familiar,” Peggy said after reading the inscription and card.

“Amira Al-Hadid is a very wealthy, highly educated woman from Saudi Arabia; she is a scientist, engineer and entrepreneur, I believe. She has been a client of High Mistress Jing-Mei and was at the Sprial’s grand opening. She is an investor in the club. She must have liked watching you duel,” Sean said, adding to his notes.

“Wow. I really want to meet her,” Peggy said.

She clipped the knife to the inside of her waistband.

Peggy continued opening packages; there were two more bottles of expensive wine, as well as a beautiful antique gold pocket-watch, which was at least the third one she’d been gifted by a fan. After that came a gold iPad, and then a thousand-dollar pair of designer sandals.

Each gift so far was either anonymous or from someone Peggy didn’t know.

The last package she opened contained a beautiful platinum toe ring, set with a truly stunning pinkish-orange sapphire.

“Oh, my Goddess, this is amazing!” she breathed.

Peggy beckoned to Sean, who rose and moved over to look at it.

“Holy shit, what is that?” he asked.

“I…I think it is a Padparadscha Sapphire; I only know what that is because Jing-Mei owns one and she showed it to Casey and I the day it arrived. She paid something like one-hundred and twenty thousand dollars for a four-carat one, so she could have it set into a pendulum. They are supposed to be super rare, and really good at amplifying hypnotic power. This must be a full carat; a tiny bit gaudy for a toe ring, but no way I won’t wear it. It’s gorgeous,” Peggy replied.

The ring itself was beautiful, delicately engraved with tiny swirling patterns that subtly enhanced the entire piece.

Peggy handed it to Sean, lifting her right foot. Her Thrall took the toe ring and knelt, reverently putting it on her middle toe.

“It looks amazing on you,” Sean said, admiring the ring glittering on his Domina’s toe.

“There is a card; ‘A gemstone worthy of adorning the toe of Domina Peggy; may it dazzle the eyes of your enemies when they are crawling at your feet. Love, High Mistress Charissa’. Oh my, I hope she is still in town, I need to thank her for this,” Peggy said.

“Mariah always says your feet have their own fan club; it looks like High Mistress Charissa is the president of it,” Lavea teased.

Peggy laughed.

“Watch it my Fierce Beauty, or I will have you down there kissing them,” she said, using her nickname for Lavea.

“That is hardly a threat; I am a member of the fan club myself,” Lavea retorted with a raised eyebrow.

Peggy laughed again.

“It is so good to have you both with me; are you ready to escort me downstairs? It is time to go meet the others. Katie, stop your foot-worship and get undressed. You will accompany me as well and serve as my menial,” she said.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said with a smile.

“Your wish is my command,” Lavea replied, strapping her sandals back on.

“Yes Domina,” Katie said, getting to her feet and quickly removing her clothes.

Peggy led her slaves downstairs, again enjoying the way Spiral employees and groupies hurried to get out of her path as she strode confidently through the hallways.

She entered Club Entranced and was greeted by throbbing music and a crowd of sexy people drinking, dancing and having a good time. Peggy smiled and made her way through the crowd toward the bar to order Wild Irish Rose for herself and beers for Sean and Lavea. As they approached the VIP section a well-dressed male club employee lifted the burgundy rope for them, and Peggy ascended the short staircase. She quickly spotted Bella, Casey, Alex and Mariah seated in one of the large semi-private booths. Casey’s thrall Janessa and Bella’s Thrall Shaw were seated at a small table nearby, and Mariah’s boyfriend Nathan was sitting with her.

“Peggy! Holy fuck you look hot!” Casey called with a smile.

Tiny Tough had a bottle of beer in one hand, her other one clasped in one of Alex’s hands.

Peggy laughed and joined her friends, greeting each one with a hug and a kiss before sitting.

Sean and Lavea went and greeted Janessa and Shaw, joining them at their table, while the naked and collared Katie stood nearby awaiting Peggy’s commands.

“This is wonderful, all of us together finally,” Mariah said cheerfully, sipping her ginger-gin martini.

As she was frequently, the hypnotist-witch was topless and barefooted, wearing only a long vibrant red wraparound skirt; her thick light-brown hair was tied up in a red silk scarf, and as usual she wore abundant copper, silver and gold jewelry set with a variety of colorful gemstones of widely varying values.

“It does seem like it’s been forever,” the angelic white-clad Alex agreed.

Her long strapless dress was pristine, and her long blonde hair was loose and shining like gold, having been lovingly brushed by Casey and cascading well past her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red, and she wore large silver hoop earrings along with her customary diamond pendant, silver thumb rings and silver toe rings on her bare feet. Her finger and toenails were sky-blue.

“Oh come on Freckles, it hasn’t been that long. Besides, everyone is okay,” Casey said, kissing her girlfriend’s cheek.

She then used her mentalist ability to telekinetically move her empty beer bottle to an approaching server’s tray, then bring the full one to her outstretched hand.

The tiny brunette was wearing a sexy dark-plum strapless floor-length evening gown, her hair in a french braid curtesy of Alex. She wore large dangling amethyst earrings, and her customary diamond pendant hung around her neck. Tall cork wedge sandals with straps matching the color of her gown adorned her feet as did her anti-magic toe rings, and her finger and toenails were painted the white she’d favored recently.

“Show off!” Bella chided Casey playfully.

Casey blew her a kiss.

The silver-haired hypnodomme was wearing a sexy short black dress that showed off her magnificent shoulders and fantastic cleavage, along with tall shiny black pumps. Her hair was up, and she wore large diamond chandelier-style earrings. Her favorite gold pocket watch hung around her neck, and her customary sapphire ring adorned her right middle finger. Her fingernails were dark blue.

“She saved your butt, Ms. Beguile,” Mariah kidded.

Bella grinned.

“Yes she did. Alex too. A toast, Tiny Tough and Freckles, my saviors,” she said, raising her wineglass.

The others raised their glasses and clinked them together.

“We had help from some others too. Hopefully you can all meet Ember soon,” Alex said.

“Yes, she’s great. She’s a stripper,” Casey added.

“What is it with you and strippers? Is Alex secretly one?” Peggy asked.

“I like strippers myself…obviously, ” Nathan said nonchalantly, glancing at Mariah’s exposed tits.

Mariah hit his arm and laughed.

“Only for Case I am,” Alex replied with a sultry wink.

“Yeah, and I’m going broke paying her for lap dances,” Casey said dryly.

“Hey! I am worth it!” Alex sniffed.

“Yes you are my love,” Casey replied sweetly.

She leaned toward Alex, and the couple shared a passionate kiss, drawing cheers and hoots from the others at their table.

Smiling at her friends’ happiness, Peggy finished her drink and stood.

“Let’s go dance! There are a lot of people here tonight who think they are hot shit. Let’s show them how it’s done,” she said cheerfully.

The rest of The Fascinating Five, along with Nathan, rose and followed their leader to the dance floor. The five hypnotists were all fit, graceful dancers, and soon they had command of the dance floor. The crowd swayed and moved around them, mesmerized by their sexy rhythmic movements as they danced seductively with one another; Peggy waved Lavea and Sean over to join them.

Mariah in particular was dazzling, her movements truly hypnotic; she gestured to a group of three sexy young women dressed in short skirts and halter tops who had been watching her raptly, indicating they should kneel before her.

The three women all sank to their knees, their eyes glazed and their mouths hanging open.

They had gone into trance watching the beautiful hypnotist-witch.

Smiling, Mariah danced in front them, bending to kissed each one on the lips, drawing cheers from the crowd.

The Fascinating Five had a fantastic time dancing and drinking; Peggy kissed Bella passionately, then Mariah. She removed her top, and first Sean then Lavea sucked at her nipples while she swayed to the music. Nathan did the same to Mariah’s magnificent tits, then Bella took a turn. Casey and Alex brought a young couple out onto the floor and danced sensually with them to the cheers of their envious friends.

Eventually, the group made their way back to their table between songs.

“Katie, fetch us some water!” Peggy commanded her naked slave as she sat and caught her breath.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied, hurrying to obey.

“Oh fuck that was fun! We needed that,” Casey said, her face flushed as she slung her leg over the arm of her chair.

“Yes it was. My Goddess I am thirsty,” Mariah said as Katie returned with a tray filled with glasses of water.

A server came and took orders for another round of drinks, and the group sat enjoying chatting and enjoying one another’s company.

“So is everyone staying tonight?” Casey asked around one a.m.

“Absolutely,” Peggy replied.

“Definitely,” Mariah added enthusiastically.

“No place I’d rather be,” Bella said cheerfully.

“Awesome. Breakfast at our suite then. Ten o’clock. We want to cook for you three,” Casey said.

She appeared to be a bit tipsy, having had at least six beers.

“Yes, please let us make you all omelettes; we have been working on them in our new kitchen together,” Alex added.

“Yup, we are very domestic now,” Casey added, swaying slightly.

“You two are just too damn cute. I am so glad you found each other,” Peggy said, smiling at her friends.

Uncharacteristically, Casey blushed at her comment.

“Cute? I’m Tiny Tough, dammit. I am not cute,” she said, crossing her arms.

The rest of the group chuckled.

“Awe, Tiny Tough is turning red! She loves her Alex,” Mariah teased.

Alex giggled, and Bella and Peggy laughed.

“Hey, watch it Sweet Cheeks, or you will be the maid at our new house,” Casey retorted, slurring her words slightly.

Mariah blew her a kiss.

“Wait, don’t you love me?” Alex asked seriously.

Casey turned redder.

“What? Of course I do! Don’t listen to these clowns, Freckles…wait, you are fucking with me, aren’t you?” she asked, narrowing her eyes.

Alex grinned.

“Of course I am. I know you are madly in love with me,” she said, leaning in to kiss Casey’s cheek.

Casey giggled; her giggles grew and soon became uncontrollable laughter, and it was suddenly obvious she was drunk.

“I am madly in love with Alexandria! Can you fucking believe that? I never thought I would be a full-on rug-muncher!” she said loudly.

Peggy, Bella and Mariah laughed.

Alex smiled and shook her head.

“I forget just how tiny she is until the alcohol catches up with her; I think we better go up to our suite,” she said.

“Yes, let’s go up, so I can munch your rug,” Casey said, giggling.

“Okay, let’s go my love. Goodnight everyone; see you at breakfast,” Alex said.

Everyone said their goodnights to the couple, and then Alex led Casey out of the club, Janessa following.

“On that note, I think we are going up too; Nathan has to be to work in six hours,” Mariah said.

“No biggie, I don’t sleep much anyway,” the police detective said, kissing Mariah on the cheek.

“I wasn’t planning on sleeping, dear,” the hypnotist-witch replied.

Nathan grinned; he and Mariah also said their goodnights, and they too headed upstairs.

“Well Peg, are you ready for bed?” Bella asked casually.

“Is that an invite?” Peggy replied slyly.

Bella smiled.

“You have a standing invite into my bed, you know that,” Bella replied.

“Well then, I believe I will join you,” Peggy said, finishing her drink.

She commanded Katie to return to her suite and go to bed.

“Sean, Lavea I am going to go play with Bella. Why don’t you go back to the room and have some fun…I will be along in a couple hours,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Both Sean and Lavea replied.

They looked at one another and grinned. They had a great time together, their coupling rough and animalistic. They rose and hurried from the room after politely saying goodnight to Peggy and Bella.

“Shall we?” Bella asked with a grin.

Peggy nodded, and the two sexy hypnotists rose and headed for the elevators.

Shaw escorted them up to Bella’s condo; rather than following them inside, the mercenary leader headed back to the elevators.

Peggy looked at Bella quizzically.

“Well, since I seduced you already I don’t need him tonight. He needs some rest, he has business to attend to so I send him back to my place. I have Hailey here if we need anything…unless you want a cock to play with?” Bella asked.

“I am sure you have strap-ons if we need them,” Peggy said with a laugh.

“In four different colors,” Bella replied with a wink as she opened the door.

They made it two steps inside before embracing and kissing passionately.

Peggy helped Bella out of her dress, then lowered her own skirt, her top still down in the club somewhere.

Bella kicked off her pumps, and then they went back to kissing. Peggy nibbled and sucked at Bella’s tits and her hand teased her friend’s silver-haired pussy.

“Mmmm…that feels wonderful…you really are my Bella’s Beauty,” Bella said firmly.

Peggy froze, her eyes unblinking and her mouth on Bella’s left tit.

Bella breathed a sigh of relief and stepped back.

Peggy was hypnotized.

Bella smiled.

Her trigger still worked.

She took a deep breath; she had just broken a major Spiral rule, and was about to betray her friend, the one who had invited her to live with her.

You have no choice; she is never going to let you have the secrets in the book. Besides, you aren’t going to hurt her, or keep the book forever, she told herself in response to the stab of guilt she felt as she looked at the entranced Peggy.

“Good girl Peggy; you remember how wonderful it feels to be in this nice, completely relaxed state…hearing only my voice…listening to my every word…listening…and obeying…your mind is blank, empty of independent thoughts…it feels wonderful to simply listen and obey…letting my words become your thoughts…you are feeling so good, so deeply relaxed…you feel good, don’t you Peggy?” Bella asked.

“Yes,” the Peggy murmured.

“You are going to obey your Mistress Bella, aren’t you?” Bella asked next.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Peggy said.

Bella smiled, feeling a rush of power.

“Then get down on your knees,” she commanded.

Peggy immediately assumed a kneeling position before her mistress.

Bella walked slowly around her friend, admiring her lovely naked body and reveling in her dominance.

For an instant, she was tempted to completely enslave the kneeling woman.

Bella imagined sauntering into the lounge downstairs with a collared Peggy walking obediently behind her.

Then she imagined the reactions of Casey, Alex and Mariah.

She felt another stab of guilt.

Bella frowned, suddenly angry.

Stop it! It’s not your fault she doesn’t trust you! You have done nothing but help and support her since you met,Bella told herself firmly.

“Get up Peggy! Get up and dance for me; slow and seductive,” she commanded, an angry edge in her voice.

Bella went to a well-stocked liquor cabinet and poured herself a whiskey, which she immediately downed, then poured another. She then walked over and sat on the leather couch, the entranced Peggy dancing slowly and seductively in the middle of the room.

Bella sipped her whiskey and watched Peggy dance; her eyes kept going to the magnificent dragon tattoo on her stomach.

It was incredibly colorful and detailed; Peggy had told her the Goddess Hypnothea had put it on her.

The fucking Goddess of Hypnotism…if she is interested Peggy, maybe you shouldn’t antagonize her, Robin. Peggy has been good to you. She sent Casey and Alex to rescue you because she knew they would get it done. You saw her, she feels guilty she didn’t go herself…she IS your friend, Bella thought to herself.

Still, she was skeptical.

Bella had never believed in Hypnothea.

“Peggy, stop dancing. You will answer my questions completely truthfully. Do you truly believe Hypnothea contacted you and put that tattoo on you?” Bella asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy answered immediately and with conviction.

“I see…Tell me, do you really regret not going with Casey and Alex to find me?” Bella asked next.

“Yes Mistress. I should have gone with them. You are my friend. I am sorry,” Peggy said.

Tears welled up in Bella’s eyes.

You fucking bitch, Robin. Peggy is your friend, and you are willing to betray for a book? She asked you to move into her home! she admonished herself again.

Bella took a deep breath.

Yes, I am. For that book, yes, she admitted to herself.

“Peggy, do you honestly intend to let me see The Art of True Hypnotism?” she asked.

“Maybe…eventually, Mistress,” Peggy replied slowly.

Bella’s expression grew hard.

“Eventually? What does that mean?” she asked.

“You are…ambitious, Mistress. You ran off without telling us and got hypnotized,” Peggy said, diplomatic even in a trance.

Ambitious? You mean power-hungry, don’t you?” Bella replied evenly.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy replied, unable to resist answering.

Bella frowned.

For a moment her dominant nature warred with her more even-tempered self.

The dominant side won.

Bella Beguile was a hypnodomme at heart.

You are calling me power hungry? You have no discipline, you have a huge stable of slaves, you won’t share The Art of True Hypnotism with your supposed friends…what a hypocrite! You will kiss my feet! Now!” she commanded in a flash of anger.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy said, going to her hands and knees.

Bella rose and went to the bathroom, Peggy crawling at her feet. She splashed some water on her face and took a moment to enter a trance and compose herself. She emerged a few minutes later relaxed, refreshed and confident, Peggy still obediently kissing her feet.

Bella sat on the couch and spread her legs.

“Peggy you will now eat my pussy; you love my pussy and can’t get enough, you love how I taste. You are extremely horny and eager to please me,” Bella commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Peggy said.

Bella gasped as Peggy began to enthusiastically eat her wet pussy.

A short time later, Peggy was lying on the couch as Bella sat on her face, grinding her pussy into her mouth and shrieking with pleasure as she dominated her friend.

Eventually both Bella’s pride and her sexual desires were temporarily sated; after she recovered, she gave Peggy some suggestions and sent her away with a dismissive wave.

After she was gone, Bella threw herself onto her bed and began to cry.

The next morning, the Fascinating Five Congregated in Casey and Alexandria’s condo. Peggy, Mariah and Bella sat around the island counter in the kitchen sipping mimosas, talking and laughing. They had each come alone; Nathan had gone to work, while Peggy left Sean and Lavea asleep in her bed and Bella had left her slave-girl Hailey in her condo. Casey’s Thrall Janessa was at one of the Spiral’s gyms.

Peggy had no memory of her friend’s betrayal the previous night; she merely believed they’d had a fun evening of wild sex.

In truth, Peggy had spent several hours worshipping Bella as her sex-slave, and now a post-hypnotic suggestion was locked deep in her subconscious that would compel her to loan Bella “The Art of True Hypnotism” when they got home.

Bella had also reinforced her trigger in Peggy’s mind, so she could put her into a trance anytime she chose.

Casey looked surprisingly chipper for being inebriated and up so late the previous evening.

Beautiful without makeup, she was dressed casually in ripped jeans and a pink t-shirt that said “Kiss my feet or fuck off” in stylized black lettering, her huge diamond pendant around her neck. Her hair was in two simple braids and she was barefoot, her ant-magic toe rings glittering as she moved about the kitchen.

Alex looked perfectly put-together as always. She was wearing white leggings and a white sleeveless top cropped short to show off her magnificent abs. Her hair was in a single long braid, and she wore her favorite red lipstick along with her diamond pendant, silver thumb rings and her silver toe-rings; she was barefooted as usual.

“Casey, you seem like you got some rest last night,” Bella remarked.

Casey snorted.

“I did, because Freckles here decided to hypnotize me to sleep instead of fucking me,” she said as she carefully prepared an omelet.

“You needed some rest, my love,” Alex said, standing beside her as she carefully chopped vegetables.

“You’re right, I did,” Casey allowed.

She smiled up at Alex, who paused her chopping and leaned down to kiss her.

“Aww!” Mariah teased.

“Don’t start Sweet Cheeks!” Casey huffed.

“Uh oh, are you worried about your reputation Tiny Tough? It isn’t like it is a secret you’re in love with Alex,” Peggy chided playfully.

“I suppose not. Mariah is just jealous,” Casey replied, setting a finished chorizo and vegetable omelet before the casually-topless hypnotist-witch.

“Well, of course I am! You two are so beautiful together. Mmmm, this looks fantastic. Thank you,” Mariah replied with a smile.

Casey smiled back and kissed Mariah’s cheek before going back and quickly starting another omelet.

Mariah giggled and took a bite of her food.

The others watched for her reaction.

“Goddess this is good! Casey, you are a wonderful cook!” she exclaimed.

“Thank you, I am glad you like it,” Casey replied, genuinely pleased.

“Casey has a lot of talents; did you know she paints, too?” Alex asked innocently.

“Freckles!” Casey huffed.

“Really? Like portraits and things like that?” Bella asked.

“I am not surprised, actually. She is creative with her hypnotism, so why not in other ways?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, you should see her stuff. It really is good,” Alex said.

“I can’t wait,” Peggy said enthusiastically.

Casey was silent, glaring at Peggy as she set an omelet before her.

Peggy grinned and kissed Casey’s cheek.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough,” she said.

Casey couldn’t keep her expression serious and she smiled.

“Fuck, okay if you guys want to see my paintings, I will show them to you. They really aren’t very good,” she said with exasperation as she went back to the stove.

“Yes, they actually are darling,” Alex said, looking down at her beloved Casey with a smile of her own.

Bella watched her friends, smiling at their banter; guilt about what she’d done to Peggy the previous evening hovered around the edges of her thoughts.

For an instant, she considered confessing her transgression.

Bella Beguile, Hypnodomme, dismissed the notion.

You are so close, don’t go all weak and sentimental now, she told herself firmly.

“Casey, Alex, I still haven’t thanked you properly for rescuing me from Mercedes,” she said instead.

“Forget it, you are part of the team. Besides, it was fun,” Casey replied nonchalantly, serving Bella her breakfast.

“No need to thank us, Bella. You are family. And it was fun. We took down some AHA ass-hats,” Alex added with a chuckle.

Bella’s guilt stabbed her again.

They could have been enslaved or killed, she told herself.

“I just wish I had gone with them. Casey is the best at that kind of thing, and with Alex with her I knew they’d find you…but I feel guilty,” Peggy said, obviously still feeling like she had let her friend down.

She put her hand on Bella’s and smiled at her apologetically.

Bella turned red.

“Oh stop; it isn’t like you just ignored that I was missing. You sent them without hesitation, and the came to find me. The whole thing was my own damn fault,” she said.

You are a cunt, Bella. They really care about you. Peggy included. The Art of True Hypnotism belongs to her. You have no right to it, she said silently to herself, but I want it she added.

“Peggy, you did the right thing; Casey and Alex were more than capable of handling it,” Mariah said comfortingly.

“I still feel guilty. We are stronger together. All five of us,” Peggy said.

She really is a good leader. She cares about us. She admits her mistakes and moves on. And I betrayed her…for personal power , Bella thought.

“Peggy, it worked out fine. You had your own little adventure, helping out High Mistress Gillian’s old client. Mariah assisted the High Conclave with a big operation. You are all doing these important things…me, I went off on my own chasing power, and didn’t tell you guys. I was selfish, and Casey and Alex put themselves in danger to rescue me. I deserved to be enslaved by Mercedes. You should be pissed at me, not helping me,” she said sheepishly.

Her guilt made it easier to say.

“Mercedes is a cunt. Fuck her. She’s lucky you are merciful,” Casey said casually, putting the last omelet on a plate

“Well, it would have been nice if we had known, but your business is your business, Bella. You are a Super-Villainess after all,” Alex said with a wink.

That drew chuckles from everyone as Casey and Alex joined the others with their breakfast.

“You have my word, next time I will let you all in on my little power-trip,” Bella promised.

After you steal from Peggy, she admonished herself silently.

“What is on the agenda today?” Mariah asked.

“I booked us all salon appointments for early this afternoon; massages, hair, mani-pedi’s the works. On me. I figure we can make it an extended meeting. We have a lot to discuss about the future of The Fascinating Five,” Peggy replied.

“That sounds really wonderful Peggy, thank you,” Bella said.

Wow, she’s such a bitch, Bella. Oh wait, that’s you, she thought to herself.

“Yes, I need my nails done after my trip to Denver,” Mariah added, looking at her hand.

“Chip a nail turning people into toads?” Casey asked.

“As a matter of fact, I did,” Mariah replied with a raised eyebrow.

She and Casey shared a laugh.

“I could use the sprucing up; I have a duel tonight,” Casey said.

“Don’t be absurd, you never need “sprucing up”; you are gorgeous. But it is awesome that you are dueling! Who is your opponent?” Peggy asked eagerly.

“Faith Grant,” Casey replied nonchalantly.

“Wow, really? That’s fantastic! She’s very good. It’ll be great to see you beat her,” Bella replied.

If I beat her. I can lose, you know. Jing-Mei took me at The Battle of Boise,” Casey said, taking a bite of her food.

“You were tired. And Bella took her; yes, anyone can beat anyone at any time…but you are the best, the pride of the Fascinating Five,” Peggy said with a nod of confidence.

“Sure, you can lose, but you won’t; not with all of us watching and rooting for you,” Alex said with a smile.

“Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your faith in me. Freckles has her own fun thing with the Grant family this morning after breakfast,” Casey replied.

Alex blushed.

“Case, it’s nothing,” she said quietly.

“Oh, it’s nothing…she is going to fight Faith Grant,” Casey said.

“Not fight, spar,” Alex corrected.

“Oh, how fun!” Bella said.

“I know she wants a rematch with you…,” Mariah said diplomatically.

“Alex wants a rematch with her as well, don’t doubt it,” Casey said.

Alex turned red.

“Don’t be embarrassed honey. What time? May we come watch you? I know Lavea will want to see it, and so do I,” Peggy said kindly.

“Of course. It is at two o’clock in one of the smaller gyms,” Alex said, smiling and shaking her head.

“Perfect,” Peggy replied.

They ate and chatted while they finished eating, their discussion turning to the Scintillating Six.

“While we were in Denver, High Mistress Gillian asked me if the tension between us and Donna’s group was still warranted or if I thought we might settle our differences without too much…chaos,” Mariah said as she helped Alex clear plates.

“Tension? Tell her Donna is a bitch, your aunt is a cunt, and if they don’t back down we are going to fucking wreck them,” Casey said.

“Only perhaps with a bit more tact than my love is capable of,” Alex suggested.

Casey stuck her tongue out at her.

Alex giggled.

“I do feel responsible that aunt Debbie is still on the loose and hurting people who don’t deserve it,” Mariah said glumly.

“It isn’t your fault that Donna had her pet witch change her back from a pig, and you are not responsible for her actions. We will take her down for good soon. All of them. Together,” Bella said, smiling at Peggy, who nodded and smiled back.

Hypocrite. Liar, Bella thought.

She wasn’t sure if she was referring to Peggy or herself.

Casey and Alex also nodded their agreement with Bella’s statement.

“Thank you, Bella. All of you,” Mariah said gratefully.

“Let’s forget about the SIx for now; it sounds like we are going to have a great day. Can I treat to dinner?” Bella asked.

“I was going to offer,” Mariah added.

“You two can split it; in this place the bill will be like two grand,” Casey said.

Her comment drew odd looks from Peggy and Bella.

Tiny Tough could be oddly frugal when it came to food for someone who had access to millions of dollars and could literally take anything from anyone she pleased.

Her love of cheap junk- and fast-food was legendary.

Casey was generous to a fault with her friends and loved ones, and only bought the best clothes and jewelry.

However Alex noticed that when it came to food, Casey sometimes still acted like she was broke the way her family was for most of her childhood.

She put her hand on her lover’s arm and smiled at her.

Casey visibly relaxed at Alex’s touch, smiling back.

“Sounds good to me,” Bella said, looking at Mariah.

The hypnotist-witch nodded.

Money meant nothing to either of them.

Elsewhere in the Spiral, Faith Grant stepped from the shower in her condo’s master bathroom and dried herself off. She had risen early to eat and exercise; first had been yoga, then a vigorous Tae Kwon Do training session with her mother and sister.

Next, she had a massage scheduled; she wanted to be as ready as possible for her sparring match with Mistress Alexandria later.

Faith wanted to win.

Her previous fight with Alex had been close, and her pride had been even more injured than her knee.

Alexandria had a reputation as one of the best martial-artists in the True Hypnotism community, a true prodigy.

Faith was very skilled, and felt she’d held her own with Alex.

She wanted another shot at the tall sexy blonde.

Faith dropped her towel and walked naked into her bedroom and stopped.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, eyeing her sister Hope.

The younger Grant sister was sitting casually on Faith’s bed, dressed in a sexy dark purple halter top with long flared sleeves and cut short to show off her midriff, along with a short black skirt and tall black platform sandals. Her dark hair was in a messy bun, and her finger and toenails were black.

“I came to see you, duh. We should talk,” Hope said.

“About what? How did you get in here anyway?” Faith asked with annoyance.

Smirking, Hope held up a key card to Faith’s condo.

“Oh great, you’re the reason I had to get a replacement card. I thought I lost it,” Faith huffed.

She walked into her closet and began to select an outfit.

“Sorry sis; I had a prank in mind, but I decided not to go through with it,” Hope said.

“Smart move,” Faith said stepping out of the closet.

She held up a silver halter and black pants, along with tall wedge sandals, raising an eyebrow at her sister.

“You’ll look hot in that. In fact, that’s what I want to talk about,” Hope said with a grin.

“Me being hot?” Faith asked.

“About us. What happened to us,” Hope replied.

“What, getting hypnotized and fucking? Forget it. Misty got us. It doesn’t bother me. We used to make out all the time,” Faith said with a shrug.

“It doesn’t bother me…I…actually liked it,” Hope replied quietly.

Faith looked bewildered.

“You liked it? Fucking your own sister?” she asked.

Hope nodded.

“You are so gorgeous, I have always…you know…,” she said.

Faith laughed.

“Wanted to fuck me? Well, you got to do it. I’ll admit, it was kind of fun, especially since we didn’t have a choice,” Faith replied with a chuckle.

“Want to do it again?” Hope asked.

Faith frowned.

“We are sisters, Hope. I love you; you are my best friend…but we can’t do that,” she said.

“Why not? It isn’t like we can get pregnant. You and mom are going back to Florida soon. I’ll be here alone again. Can’t we just have a little fun? I am not asking you to be my girlfriend. Come on, just let me help you relax before you fight Alex…,” Hope said seductively.

She stood and casually pulled off her top to expose her lovely tits.

Faith flushed and looked away.

“Hope, stop. We got hypnotized. Obviously, the suggestions are still affecting you. I can put you under and—,” she began.

“It’s not the suggestions! I have had a crush on you since you were like seventeen. I would never have acted on it if not for Misty’s hypnotism. Now I…I want you…please,” Hope said in a pleading tone.

“No. Hope, knock this off! Mother would not be happy,” Faith replied.

Hope frowned.

“Is that the only reason? Mother?” she asked.

Faith chewed her lip.

“Look sis, I just don’t think it is a good idea. I am no prude; you are hot, sexy and smart. I love sleeping with you, painting each other’s toes, all that. But sex? I’m not even gay…,” she said.

“You do girls all the time!” Hope shot back.

“Half the time that is sexual domination and humiliation, not sex for fun,” Faith retorted.

“Fuck that, you enjoy it!” Hope said irritably.

“Hope, we are not going to have sex, much less date or—,” Faith began angrily.

Big Sister Submit,” Hope said firmly.

Faith froze in mid-sentence. Her eyes went wide and she dropped the clothes she was holding.

She was hypnotized.

Hope had given her sister the trigger months earlier after an argument had escalated to a hypno-duel which Hope won, saving it for an occasion when Faith was being completely unreasonable.

Like now.

“Just relax Faith. Listen to my voice…you are in the same wonderful relaxed state you were in for me last time…you remember how good it feels…not a care in the world, not a thought in your head…you will simply listen to me and obey me…listen…and obey…accepting my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts…you feel wonderful, completely relaxed… you want to listen to me and obey, don’t you Faith?” Hope asked softly.

“Yes, Hope,” Faith said in a dazed voice.

Hope smiled.

She had no intention of enslaving her sister, just making a little adjustment to her attitude toward them having sex.

She had always liked Faith, even when her sister was being mean to her. She was smart, confident, and a great martial artist and even better hypnotist.

“Good girl. Listen carefully. You like me, Faith. You are very attracted to me; you always have been. You think I am sexy and smart and fun. You want me, want to have sex with me. It can be our little secret. You enjoyed what happened when Misty hypnotized us, and you want more. You love the taste of my pussy, and you want me to touch you. You have zero reservations or inhibitions about having sex with me. It is nobody’s business what we do. You want to be my lover, don’t you Faith?” Hope asked softly.

Faith tensed, and her naked body flushed red.

“I…I…yes, Hope. I want to be…your lover,” she said.

The tension left her body and she sighed heavily.

Hope smiled.

“Excellent! When I snap my fingers, you will awaken. You will have no memory of being hypnotized or anything we discussed while you were in a trance. Also, you will forget most of our previous conversation before I put you under. You will remember only that I came here to tell you I have a crush on you and want to sleep with you. You will realize that you have a huge crush on me as well, and that you find me very sexy and want to have sex with me. You will not consciously remember these suggestions; they are now part of your subconscious and you will follow them as if they are your own thoughts and desires,” Hope said firmly.

“Yes…,” Faith agreed softly.

Hope firmly repeated her suggestions twice more before she casually snapped her fingers.

Faith blinked rapidly as she came out of her sister’s hypnosis.

She looked at the topless Hope and smiled.

“You have such a great rack, sis. Come over here and let me suck on those titties,” she said as the post-hypnotic suggestions took root in her mind.

Hope smiled and walked over to her naked big sister, who immediately leaned down to take her sister’s right nipple into her mouth and nibble lightly at it before sucking vigorously at her tit.

Hope’s smile became a giggle as Faith switched to her other tit.

“Come on sister, let me make you cum,” Faith said, taking her sister’s hand and leading her to the bed.

Hope laid on the bed and Faith pulled off her shoes and then her skirt.

A moment later Hope was shrieking with pleasure as her big sister enthusiastically ate her pussy.

“Oh fuck! Oh yes…YES!,” Hope screamed as she orgasmed.

I won’t keep her this way forever; just a little fling to get it out of my system, Hope told herself as she rolled her sister over.

Hope knew she was lying to herself as she began to lick her older sister’s wet pussy.

While the Grant sisters were engaged in their tryst, their mother was meeting with Arthur Winston in his massive apartment atop The Spiral.

“Arthur, I really think that you might be moving too far too fast. New York is far from under your control,” Beth was saying, seated on a couch in Arthur’s study and sipping coffee that one of his naked slave-girls had brought her.

The powerful hypnodomme was wearing a bright pink pantsuit, her hair in a slick bun. She wore gold hoop earrings and a large orange diamond pendant hung around her neck on a fine white gold chain. A diamond bracelet adorned her wrist, and she wore a gold ring with a large pink garnet on her right ring finger. Her fingernails were white, and she wore gold stiletto sandals with a thin strap across her toes and another wrapped around her ankles. He toenails were white, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a garnet matching the one in her ring on her left middle toe.

Arthur sat across from her on a high-backed custom-built chair, dressed casually in a sky-blue long-sleeved shirt and black slacks, his short greying brown hair impeccably trimmed, as was his newly-grown beard.

“With your resources and that of the High Conclave, we can definitely take control. New York is the logical place to put a second Spiral. The old Hotel Dominique is perfect,” Arthur replied amiably.

Beth looked annoyed.

“Victoria Dominique owns that building, and she will never give it up without becoming a partner in The Spiral. She isn’t to be trifled with. There is also Mistress Vanessa to consider, and New York is Helena’s territory. Then there’s the Master, the Pendulum club…so many variables and obstacles. Oh, and let’s not forget the mob has gotten into the hypnotism game; Isabella Bellini disappeared, so they have brought over Viviana Alessio; she is twice as sadistic as Isabella, and works as an assassin. The Yakuza have gotten in on things as well; they supposedly have two hypnotists on retainer, the woman known as Jinx, and Toshiko Matsui, a mercenary who is known for her powerful hypnotic eyes,” she said calmly.

Arthur smiled.

“More powerful than yours?” he asked slyly.

Beth snorted.

“Honestly, if the rumors are true then yes. And that isn’t the point. Florida is a much better spot if you are set on spending millions on a new club,” she said dryly.

“The point is that I am in charge, my dear Beth, and I am going to acquire the Hotel Dominique and open The Spiral New York. If you want to manage it like Gillian manages this one, you will get on board,” Arthur replied with a raised eyebrow.

Beth smirked.

She set her coffee cup on the end table beside her.

“Is that so? How about we have a little chat about that, my Fallen King,” Beth said firmly.

Upon hearing the trigger, Arthur Winston immediately dropped into a deep hypnotic trance, ready to obey both Beth and High Mistress Liliana.

“That’s better,” Beth said with a laugh.

She took out her phone and sent a text to Liliana.

A few minutes later the gorgeous Brazilian hypnodomme entered the room, having been let in by one of Arthur’s house-slaves.

“Since Arthur is such a terrible hypnotist, who programs all his slaves? Black coffee, now,” Liliana said to the naked young woman who had led her in.

The beautiful hypnotist sat beside Beth.

She was dressed in a simple long green gown with thin straps, her long dark hair down; she kicked off her expensive silver high heeled sandals and looked at Arthur with disdain.

“Oh I imagine he does—after Sylver and Jayde hypnotize them properly. He has Camila now as well, and several others around the country. Money can even buy the loyalty of hypnotists,” Beth said with a shrug.

“Money or blackmail evidence. At least Jayde has gotten out from under his thumb. Whatever he had against her seems to have lost its potency,” Liliana remarked.

“Good. I like Mistress Jayde. Arthur is the one I can’t stand,” Beth huffed.

“I agree. But we need him, Beth. If we are going to eliminate the threat of The Five and The Six, Arthur will serve nicely as a scapegoat,” Liliana said pleasantly.

“I still don’t quite understand what you have against them; two groups of upstarts and lower-tier dommes. They are no threat; not to the High Conclave,” Beth replied.

“Beth, Domina Peggy is close with Gillian, and Lady Casey with Jing-Mei. Charissa seems to have a crush on Peggy as well, and now that Helena is missing I have no firm allies on the Conclave. I would be willing to bet Jing-Mei has named Lady Casey her successor, and Gillian or Charissa have chosen Peggy. The Fascinating Five could be in position to take over in the blink of an eye. I’d rather that you and I were in charge of…well, everything,” Liliana replied with grin.

“I would rather that too. So why not just eliminate Arthur and take over The Spiral openly? The power and respect from that would be…immense,” Beth said, picking up her coffee.

The pretty naked slave returned and handed Liliana a steaming coffee cup.

“I just told you, he is far more useful as a puppet…for now. After we make some more moves you can suggest to him he step off his balcony,” Liliana replied, waving the slave away.

Beth laughed.

“I think I would rather he jump in front of a bus. Then nobody will be looking at The Spiral. Okay, what is our next move?” she asked.

“The Five and the Six are taking too long to have their next confrontation. We need to goad them. I am thinking we have Arthur antagonize them a bit; I suggest we have him ask Gillian to request a meeting with Domina Peggy; she is in the building at the moment. Arthur will ask Gillian to admonish Peggy for the tension between the Fascinating Five and the Scintillating six—what idiotic names. Tell her he wants to revoke their Spiral privileges if they don’t resolve things. Don’t you think that will spur them to act?” Liliana asked.

“Absolutely; Peggy is actually a bit of a hothead, as is Bella. Lady Casey, forget it; she will go find Donna and kick in the door—metaphorically of course. What if Gillian doesn’t want to manipulate Peggy? They are friends, or at least friendly,” Beth said.

Liliana was thoughtful.

“I believe Gillian will go along with it; she is happy managing The Spiral; it provides safety and a wonderful home for her daughter, and it is a prestigious position. She won’t want to risk it for Peggy. Gillian is pragmatic; I believe she will do as Arthur asks, and she does work for him, after all. She will let things between the two upstart conclaves play out,” she replied.

Beth nodded.

“That makes sense. At some point, we are going to have to bring her in you know let her know that we are actually in charge of the Spiral, not Arthur Winston,” she said.

As she was speaking, the door to the room opened and a petite, sexy blonde woman of around thirty entered the room. She was wearing a tight sky-blue blouse and a short black skirt along with black five-inch platform heels. Her shoulder-length hair was in stylish layers, and she had big baby-blue eyes to go with pouty lips and flawless tanned skin. Her tits were huge, obviously surgically-enhanced. She wore large diamond drop-style earrings, a diamond bracelet and a huge diamond engagement ring. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure.

“What did you say? Arthur isn’t in charge? Oh my god, did you hypnotize him?” the blonde shrieked looking at Arthur slumped in his chair.

“Yes,” Beth replied casually.

“And who might you be, besides loud and tacky?” Liliana asked.

“Oh, where are my manners? High Mistress Liliana, this is Arthur’s vapid and shallow wife, Tiffany Winston,” Beth replied, looking at Tiffany with disdain.

“What did you say? You can’t talk to me like that! You can’t hypnotize Arthur! It is against the rules! We own this place!” Tiffany said angrily.

“Do you? We seem to own Arthur, so…,” Beth replied with a chuckle.

Tiffany turned beet red.

“I am calling security! Arthur, wake up!” she shrieked, backing away.

Liliana moved suddenly, leaping from her seat and doing a graceful flip through the air to land beside a shocked Tiffany.

Liliana casually punched the blonde in the stomach, causing her to double over in pain, then grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head up, forcing her to meet her gaze.

Look into my eyes,” Liliana said in a sultry voice.

“No, stop, you c-can’t..it is against…against…,” Tiffany gasped.

“That’s it, just look deep into my eyes and relax…look deeper…deeper…feel yourself relaxing more and more…,” Liliana purred.

The hypnotist’s eyes shifted from amber to a rich brown, then turned green before fading to gold.

Tiffany gasped again, transfixed as Liliana’s eyes shifted back to green, turned brown them faded to their original amber color.

The blonde whimpered, then fell silent. Her blue eyes were vacant and glassy.

She was hypnotized.

Liliana released Tiffany’s hair and stepped back.

“Okay my stupid puppet, remove all of your clothing and get down on your knees. Lace your fingers behind your head and arch your back so we can admire those ridiculous tits. I will deal with you later,” Liliana commanded.

“Yes Mistress Liliana,” Tiffany said as she obeyed.

Liliana smiled at Beth as she retook her seat.

“That is so amazing how you do that; it is even faster than the Mistress’s Gaze,” Beth complemented.

“A technique I forced my mother to teach me,” Liliana replied casually.

Beth kept her expression neutral; she knew Liliana had a complicated family history.

Don’t we all, she thought to herself.

“It seems similar to the way Tiny Tough projects hypnotic power,” she commented.

Liliana’s expression soured.

“Indeed. That one confounds me. I hope you beat her tonight,” she said.

“I intend to win. It is a classic-rules duel, so pendulums only. I believe I can take her,” Beth replied.

“As do I. Now where were we?” Liliana asked.

“We were discussing our next move concerning The Fascinating Five and Scintillating Six,” Beth replied.

“Oh, yes. So you think the plan will work?” Liliana asked.

“I do, as long as Gillian is okay with delivering our—Arthur’s—ultimatum. I believe it will have the desired effect,” Beth replied.

“Excellent. I must say, looking at Mrs. Winston’s tits is a bit arousing. However, I would much rather have a real woman…,”Liliana said slyly.

Beth chuckled.

“I think we can take a break; the Winstons won’t mind,” she said.

She removed her jacket, then opened her blouse and unhooked her bra, letting her own lovely tits out.

Beth leaned back, settling into the couch and smiling as Liliana rose.

The Brazilian hypnotist let her dress fall to the floor, then moved to straddle Beth.

Beth closed her eyes and moaned softly as Liliana took her left tit into her mouth and began to suck gently at it.

Following breakfast, the Fascinating Five had separated and gotten ready for the day. For each of them this included exercise and then vigorous sex. Casey and Alex worked out together in one of Spiral’s gyms, then went back to their condo and made passionate love.

Bella had spent some time practicing her martial arts in her condo’s large master bedroom, then rode the recently-returned Shaw’s cock until she had cum three times.

Mariah did some yoga and practiced her dance routines, then had her two house slaves Kristi and Kennedy pay homage to her fantastic tits and her pussy, which they simply could not get enough of due to post-hypnotic suggestions from their owner.

Peggy practiced her kung-fu with Lavea; she’d been working hard at it, and was improving rapidly. Training while in a trance as Bella had taught her helped immensely.

Still, Lavea was able to best her in their sparring match which in turn brought out her hypnodomme side and a desire to dominate her slaves.

The nearly insatiable Domina Peggy imperiously commanded her slaves to worship her naked body; she stood in the middle of the room, long wordless moans escaping her lips as Sean ate her pussy, Lavea licked her asshole and Katie kissed her sexy feet.

After their physical activities, the five hypnotists met in a small private spa that Peggy had reserved, and relaxed while they had their hair and nails done. They chatted about their plans as a group and individually as well, sipping champaign and laughing while sexy scantily-dressed club slaves, male and female, tended to their every whim and desire. They each received a long massage, then went naked into a sauna together.

The five sexy powerful and uninhibited women could not contain themselves, and the sauna quickly became the site of an all-female orgy.

It began with Mariah noticing Peggy’s new toe ring.

“Oh my, Peggy! That is gorgeous!” she said.

Peggy smiled.

The eye-catching gemstone glittered brilliantly as she casually moved her foot.

“Thank you; it is a gift from Charissa,” she said.

“Wow, she must really like you!” Casey said.

“She likes Peggy’s feet; I keep telling you, they have their own fan club…may I?,” Mariah asked with a chuckle.

Peggy smiled and nodded.

Mariah took Peggy’s foot in her hands; it was undeniably sexy and nearly-perfect. Mariah admired it for a moment before she began to kiss it. A moment later, she began to suck at each of her friend’s sexy toes.

Peggy closed her eyes and leaned back, a smile on her face.

“I admit, I am vain about my feet…mmmmm…,” she murmured.

“I don’t know, my love here can give you a run for your money, Peggy. Case has fantastic feet and she’s obsessed with keeping them nice. And I finally convinced her to give the white polish a break,” Alex said playfully.

She moved to the bench below Casey and took one of her small feet with their newly-polished metallic purple nails in her hands. Alex looked up at Casey lovingly as she raised her girlfriend’s foot to her mouth and kissed it.

Casey giggled.

“I don’t disagree. All of you have sexy feet, thank Goddess. It is something I have come to really appreciate on a woman,” Peggy replied, opening her eyes.

She gestured at Bella sitting beside her.

Bella raised her eyebrow.

“Give me your foot, Ms. Beguile,” Peggy said.

“Oh, mine are nothing special,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

Peggy gestured again.

Bella chuckled.

She turned her body and placed her feet in Peggy’s lap.

“I disagree,” Peggy said, raising Bella’s right foot to her mouth with a seductive look in her eyes.

Bella did actually have lovely feet; the silver-and-fire opal anti-magic toe ring on Bella’s middle toe glittered, her freshly polished midnight blue nails perfect.

Peggy paused and gently caressed Bella’s pale smooth skin, running her finger playfully along her arch and over the top of her foot.

Bella shuddered and closed her eyes.

Peggy kissed her foot several times, then slowly took her big toe into her mouth and began to suck gently on it.

“Mine are the disappointment of the group. They are too big,” Mariah said as she switched to Peggy’s other foot.

“Whatever, Sweet Cheeks. They look fantastic and you know it. Alex’s are the ones I can’t get over though; she never wears shoes, and her feet are stay soft and sexy. Same goes for you and Peggy; barefoot most of the time and your feet stay perfect. Bitches, all of you,” Casey said with a giggle as Alex continued to worship her feet.

After a few minutes, Bella moved to Peggy’s feet, while Casey waved Mariah over so she could worship hers; Mariah in turn began to suck on Alex’s long sexy toes.

Bella progressed from foot worship first, kissing and nibbling her way up Peggy’s legs and inner thighs, before unceremoniously diving into her pussy, licking and sucking at her clit.

Peggy gasped, then giggled as Bella enthusiastically ate her.

She was acting as much out of guilt as desire.

“Come on sweet cheeks, help me tag-team Freckles,” Casey said slyly.

“I’d be honored,” Mariah said with a smile.

She moved to sit beside Alex on the bench below her and began to nibble and suck at the young blonde’s nipples; at the same time, Casey moved to worship her girlfriend’s delicious pussy. Alex moaned as the two women pleasured her.

By this time Peggy had cum, and she and Bella had gotten in a scissor position; both hypnotists were moaning and gasping as they ground their pussies together.

It didn’t take long for Casey and Mariah to bring Alex to orgasm, continuing to work her pussy and tits until she had cum a second time.

“Come on Case, it is Mariah’s turn,” Alex gasped.

“Yes, let me at those spectacular tits!” Casey said with a giggle.

Mariah found herself under an undeniably pleasurable assault; she leaned back with her eyes closed and legs spread as Casey massaged and sucked at her large tits, while Alex skillfully ate her pussy. The short brunette and tall blonde switched places after Mariah had cum, continuing to pleasure her.

“Oh..OH! Yes, yes, YES!” Mariah cried out as she orgasmed a second and then a third time.

Peggy and Bella were both sweaty and trembling as they orgasmed, continuing to grind together until they’d both done so twice.

“Okay, your turn Case. Ladies, would you give me a hand?” Alex asked playfully.

“Sure!” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Gladly!” Bella added.

“It will be my pleasure…and hers,” Mariah declared.

“What, all of you? Hold on,” Casey protested.

The four women converged on the tiny sexy brunette, and soon Casey was screaming in ecstasy. Peggy worshipped her left foot, Bella her right. Mariah nibbled and sucked at her tits, while Alex teased her pussy with her tongue before plunging it deep into her and then sucking vigorously at her clit.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes! Don’t stop…oh YES! FUCK ME! Yes! Oh...OHHHHHHH!” Casey screamed.

She let out a long wordless moan as she orgasmed.

He friends didn’t stop.

They continued to worship Tiny Tough’s body, licking and kissing, nibbling and sucking until she was trembling with ecstasy and screaming unintelligibly.

They finally relented after her third powerful orgasm; Bella, Peggy and Mariah moved aside so Alex could cradle her beloved Casey in her arms.

“Oh fuck that was awesome,” Casey gasped.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now relax; look into my eyes and take deep breaths…very good,” Alex purred.

The others watched, smiles on their faces as Alex placed Casey in a light trance. Tiny Tough’s breathing quickly returned to normal, and her muscles relaxed. Her eyes closed and she wore a serene smile.

“Thank you for that; she gets so tense sometimes it is hard for her to relax without help,” Alex said, stroking Casey’s hair.

“You are so good for her Alex,” Mariah said.

“Yes, she is very lucky,” Bella added.

“They are lucky to have each other,” Peggy said with a smile.

Alex nodded.

“She is good for me, too. So are you three; we need you as well,” she said almost shyly.

Peggy rose and kissed Alex gently on the lips; Mariah and Bella did the same.

Alex whispered into Casey’s ear, and the small brunette’s eyes fluttered open.

“Hi, Freckles,” she whispered.

Alex smiled and kissed Casey passionately, then helped her to her feet.

“I think it is time I get ready to spar,” Alex announced.

“And we need to get ready to watch you. I have an idea about our outfits…,” Peggy said as they left the sauna to go shower.

An hour later, The Fascinating Five walked through the hallway on the Spiral’s fourth floor, on their way to a small gym where a martial arts demonstration and sparring matches would take place. The five women radiated confidence and power; Spiral employees, privileged normals and even other hypnotists hurried to get out of their way as they strode confidently past.

Alex was at their center; she was dressed simply for her sparring match in a white sports bra and tight white leggings that reached her mid-calf. She wore no jewelry and her long hair was in a single braid wrapped tightly around her head. She was barefooted as usual.

The rest of The Fascinating Five were barefoot as well. At Peggy’s suggestion, they had all adopted Mariah’s style, going topless and barefooted while wearing floor-length skirts with slits up the front, and lots of gaudy jewelry. Peggy’s skirt was pale green and sheer, a dark green thong visible through the material. Her shoulder-length hair was layered, and fresh dark purple swatch dyed on each side. She’d had her finger and toenails painted a rich burnt orange to complement her new toe ring.

Bella’s skirt was similar to Peggy’s, but a pastel blue and it had irregular jagged white stripes around the bottom. Her hair was in a French braid, and her fingernails were dark blue to match her toenails.

Mariah wore a vivid green, yellow and blue tie-dyed skirt; her thick light brown hair was under a yellow silk head-wrap that had small gold coins dangling along its length that tinkled softly when she moved. Her fingernails were black, and her toenails a vibrant pink.

Casey wore a deep purple skirt, her hair in a fancy ’updo and a glittering diamond tiara on her head. Her long fingernails were a purple-tipped French manicure, matching the metallic purple on her toenails.

At Bella’s suggestion, each of them sported a gold anklet with a small number five-shaped charm on it.

Sean trailed the group dressed in a dark blue pinstriped suit, while Lavea walked with him dressed in one of her black catsuits and black ballet flats, her hair in a tight bun. Shaw was with them as well, dressed in black tactical pants and a tight black t-shirt, and Janessa walked beside him in a well-tailored grey pantsuit and tall black heels, her hair in a ponytail. Mariah’s house-slave Kennedy was behind them, naked except for her slave-collar, her blonde hair in a messy bun.

“Casey, it looks like two of your fans are here,” Bella said, nodding at a middle-aged couple standing respectfully off to the side as the group passed.

Both wore light blue long-sleeved shirts that said “Team Tiny Tough”.

Casey chuckled and walked gracefully over to them.

“I love your shirts! I am Lady Casey,” she said warmly, offering her hand.

“Oh my, this is an honor. Bert and Melinda Booth. We are big fans of yours, Lady Casey,” the man said.

He was almost six feet tall and looked to be about fifty, with thinning light brown hair flecked with grey. He was reasonably fit, wearing grey pants and brown loafers, along with an expensive gold watch.

Melinda was five-six, with shoulder-length curly auburn hair and a lovely smile. She was attractive and on the curvy side, wearing capri pants and stylish black mules.

To their credit, the couple kept their eyes on Casey’s and not her naked breasts.

“It is wonderful to actually meet you, Lady Casey! Bert and I watched you duel during the grand opening. Congratulations on becoming champion!” Melinda gushed.

Casey laughed.

“Thank you! I got a little lucky, but I really appreciate your support. Would you like me to sign your shirts?” she asked, noting the sharpie sticking out of Melinda’s purse.

“Oh my, that would be wonderful! If you truly don’t mind,” Melinda exclaimed.

“Not at all,” Casey replied, taking the pen.

She carefully wrote “Bert, look into my eyes” and “Melinda, you are getting sleepy” on the couples’ respective shirts, signing them “Thank you for your support, Lady Casey”.

“Thank you so much, Lady Casey. We have to go down to our suite and change, dear. I don’t want to mess these up,” Bert said.

“Yes, they are getting framed,” Melinda agreed.

Casey chuckled.

“Wait, are you the Booths that sent me the silver heels with the diamond buckles? I love those, I wear them a lot!” she said.

“Oh, that is wonderful to hear! We are so glad you like them. You are so elegant and powerful,” Melinda replied happily.

“As you can guess, we are huge hypnophiles, and you are our favorite hypnotist,” Bert added.

“That’s awesome. Since you are up here, you obviously have access to more than typical normal; I am guessing you are donors?” Casey inquired.

“Guilty as charged; we own several businesses, and we have used hypnotists to solve problems in the past. We got into watching duels, and then Arthur Winston asked us to invest,” Bert replied.

“Well, I am actually dueling tonight; it is a bit of a private affair, but I would like to invite you two to watch, if you aren’t already attending,” Casey said.

“Oh my, we had no idea! That would be spectacular!” Melinda said eagerly.

“Lady Casey, we would be honored. Who are you dueling, if I may ask?” Bert inquired.

“Mistress Beth Grant,” Casey replied.

“Wow, that will be a spectacular duel! We would love to attend!” Melinda said.

“Consider it done, I will but your names on the list. It is in a private auditorium on the fifth floor, at nine tonight,” Casey replied.

“We will be there! Oh, I am so excited!” Melinda said.

“Me too! Thank you again Lady Casey!” Bert added.

“You are quite welcome. Have a lovely rest of your day,” Casey said pleasantly.

The couple hurried away, eagerly discussing their unexpected meeting with their favorite hypnotist.

The rest of the Fascinating five and their entourage had reached the gym, and Casey hurried to catch up with them.

“They seemed friendly enough,” Peggy said as Casey rejoined them.

“Big fans, and donors to the club. I invited them to my duel,” Casey replied.

“That was nice of you, Case. I bet it made their day,” Alex said with a smile.

“I think they are pretty happy about it,” Casey replied with satisfaction.

The group went inside; Alex kissed Casey and then headed for the locker room, while the rest of the group took over a large section of the stands and settled in.

“May I join you?” I voice asked.

Peggy looked up to see High Mistress Charissa, dressed in a pristine white pantsuit and tall strappy white stiletto sandals. Her blonde hair was loose, brushing her shoulders, and she wore a delicate string of pearls around her neck. Large diamonds glittered in her earlobes, and her finger and toenails were white as well. A large sapphire ring added a splash of color to her outfit, matching her eyes. A platinum toe ring with a large sapphire on her right middle toe completed her outfit.

Behind her was her apprentice Kristin, looking every bit a shorter version of the almost six-foot Charissa.

Kristen wore a blue pantsuit, her hair in a ponytail; she wore a lot more jewelry, and her sandals were gold rather than white.

Behind her stood a gorgeous naked young Indian woman, her long dark hair in a single long braid and wearing a collar that denoted her as Charissa’s property.

“Charissa! Hi! Oh, excuse me High Mistress Charissa. Yes, please join us,” Peggy said enthusiastically.

“Just “Charissa” is fine,” the High Mistress replied, offering a hug.

Peggy rose and embraced Charissa. The rest of Peggy’s group greeted the High Mistress, who then introduced Kristen to those who hadn’t met her.

“So, you had some excitement recently; Mariah told me about the High Conclave going after The Supreme council,” Peggy said as she sat.

Kristen sat and started chatting with Mariah, while the Indian woman stood nearby, awaiting her owner’s commands.

“Yes, it was a little crazy. We won, and a big part of the reason was Sybil Mariah. Unfortunately, High Mistress Helena has gone missing,” Charissa replied.

Peggy nodded.

“Mariah is fantastic. I hear you did pretty well yourself; that statue outside the main auditoriums is rumored to be your handiwork,” she said slyly.

Charissa chuckled.

“The Medusa’s Gaze; a nice party trick,” she said.

Peggy snorted.

“Party trick my ass! You can turn people to stone with your eyes! That is incredible,” she said.

“Thank you. It is pretty handy when I don’t want to fuck with a powerful ’tist or witch,” Charissa allowed.

“I bet. By the way, I got your gift. I love it! Thank you so much!” Peggy said, lifting her bare foot.

Charissa’s eyes instantly snapped down.

Peggy smiled slyly.

You are so going to be mine someday, she thought.

“You are quite welcome. It looks fabulous on you, just like I knew it would,” Charissa said.

“Charissa, you didn’t have to do that, you are not some fan…I like to think we are friends,” Peggy chuckled.

She casually brushed her bare foot against Charissa’s leg, her toe ring glittering.

“We are friends…and I am your fan-girl too,” Charissa chuckled, her eyes still on Peggy’s foot.

It would be so easy…I wonder if she even realizes how vulnerable she is to my feet…if we were in private…, Peggy mused silently.

“I really appreciate it. Thank you again,” she said.

“My pleasure. I am glad you like it,” Charissa said, looking up at Peggy’s face almost reluctantly.

Peggy smiled.

“I love your outfits, by the way. You should have texted me, I am always up for a little toplessness,” Charissa added slyly.

“I will keep that in mind,” Peggy said.

She and Charissa shared a laugh.

“Are you heading back to California soon?” she asked.

“Yes; I am going to spearhead the search for Helena, and I need to gather and coordinate my resources,” Charissa replied.

Peggy nodded.

“If the Fascinating Five can help, let me know. Anything we can do,” she said.

“I may take you up on that,” Charissa said appreciatively.

“How is the new apprentice working out?” Peggy asked, glancing at Kristen.

The young woman was poised and confident, chatting enthusiastically with Mariah, Bella and Casey.

“She is great; a prodigy, actually. I found her right here in Boise, trying to get on a plane while the cops were looking for her; she has some issues, but who doesn’t?” Charissa asked.

“That’s the truth. What about her?” Peggy asked, nodding at the Indian woman.

Charissa smiled.

“My new bodyguard. Judy Collin’s newest merchandise,” she said.

Charissa went on to explain a bit about Kukri, as the Indian slave was known.

“Wow, she sounds impressive,” Peggy allowed.

“She is; I had her fight five male hypno-goons two nights ago, and three of them ended up in the infirmary; she never got touched,” Charissa replied with satisfaction.

As they were chatting, High Mistress Jing-Mei and Mistress Jayde had come out onto the mat dressed in black Gi uniforms. The two women proceeded to give a breathtaking exhibition of their Kung-fu skills. They sparred with a half-dozen opponents at once, keeping them at bay and performing graceful and impressively fast punches, kicks, blocks and dodges.

Peggy noted that Lavea watched with extreme interest; she made mental note to enter her into a slave-fight soon. She also noted several prominent hypnotists and their entourages in the room, including Mistress Ava Gold and Lady Christine of the Scintillating Six, Arthur Winston, High Mistress Liliana, Mistress Beth Grant and her daughter Hope and the mentalists Jessica and Dazzle. There were also a few dozen prominent “Normals” present, people who did business with the Spiral or its members in some way.

After Jing-Mei and Jayde’s exhibition was finished, they bowed to the audience and went back into the locker room. High Mistress Gillian came out next, also dressed in a Kung-fu Gi. She was joined by a naked and obviously hypnotized Misty Harris.

The two women proceeded to fight a spirited exhibition match, Misty’s Tae Kwon Do vs. Gillian’s Kung-Fu.

They were both skilled, graceful combatants, and while Gillian appeared to land more blows, Misty more than held her own.

Finally, breathing heavily and sporting some bruises, Gillian halted the match and waved to the applauding audience.

Gillian took Misty back into the locker room, and emerged a short time later dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and flip-flops, her hair wet from a shower. Misty was still naked; her hair too was wet, and she followed Gillian like an obedient puppy as they left the gym, apparently in a hurry to be somewhere.

Arthur Winston rose a moment later and left as well, accompanied by Jessica.

“That was impressive,” Peggy said, noting Arthur’s departure.

Charissa nodded.

“Yes, I am always impressed by the martial arts skills in the True Hypnotism community. It is why I bought Kukri. I am no ninja,” she replied with a laugh.

“Bella, you should be down there, you could take Gillian,” Casey said nonchalantly.

Bella snorted.

“Me? I am not that good,” she said.

“Whatever, we have all seen you fight. You are easily that good; and your style is unique,” Mariah replied.

Bella nodded her acknowledgement of the compliment, smiling and taking Mariah’s hand.

Peggy smiled at her friends’ banter.

“Charissa, may I ask you something?” she asked.

“Of course,” Charissa replied casually.

“Do you ever feel guilty for the things you do as a Hypnodomme?” Peggy asked.

“No; I embraced the fact that I am Hypnodomme a long time ago. I regret things, and sometimes I second guess myself like anyone. But I don’t do guilt. I believe you are a hypnodomme or you are not. Guilt makes you weak; you need to be convicted about your decisions, and confident that you are entitled to do as you please. Those that end up at your feet deserve to be there…or at least deserve to be dominated. I am sure you are picky about who ends up at your feet,” Charissa replied with a wink.

Peggy laughed.

“Thank you Charissa. I have been…letting go more lately, embracing my dominant nature, and to be honest it isn’t bothering me. And yes, I am picky about who is at my feet. They need to either really appreciate them or really hate feet,” she said.

“Good. Like I said, you have power. Don’t apologize for using it. Other people won’t feel guilty if they humiliate or enslave you. They will parade you around like a trophy. If you have a bad day and take it out on some normal who annoyed you, good for you. That is what makes you a hypnodomme in my humble opinion. Obviously, I don’t hypnotize a server in a restaurant for bringing me the wrong drink…usually,” Charissa replied with a wink.

Again, her eyes went to Peggy’s bare feet.

Peggy smiled and began to gently sway her foot, making her new toe ring sparkle brilliantly.

Charissa watched it silently.

Peggy was sure she was slipping into a trance when the audience got louder, applauding when Faith and Alex stepped out onto the mat.

Charissa sat up with a start and politely applauded.

Peggy smirked.

I will catch you, and that will be three High Mistresses in my power, she thought with satisfaction.

On the mat, the two martial artist faced each other.

Faith was dressed similarly to Alex, her sports bra and leggings red.

The two young women politely shook hands.

Then they fought.

Of similar age, Alex and Faith had both been training for most of their lives. Though their disciplines were different, the goal was the same.

Strike, block, dodge.

Win.

Faith was far more focused on kicks, and she was agile as she moved around the mat.

Alex was a bit faster, and managed to land the first blows, a hard kick to Faith’s ribs and a glancing punch to her shoulder.

Undeterred, Faith managed to feint Alex into a dodge and smashed her bare foot into Alex’s stomach.

The two women circled and came together several times, exchanging blows and then separating.

The audience cheered at first, but gradually fell silent at the display before them.

Alex and Faith moved with impressive speed and grace, incorporating flips, jumps and sweeps into their movements.

After nearly ten minutes, they were both barely winded, though Faith had blood trickling from a cut near her eye from a spinning kick, while Alex had a bloody lip and a welt on the side of her face where Faith’s foot had caught her almost flush.

In addition, both would have several bruised ribs the following day.

They came together again, going through a furious exchange of punches, kicks, blocks and dodges. Alex hit faith in the stomach, while Faith landed a kick to Alex’s head.

The tall blonde woman staggered to the side.

Faith pursued her, launching a jump kick that would be potentially devastating.

Alex’s stumble had been a feint; she dodged the blow and spun around to Faith’s side as she landed following her missed kick. She was about to smash her fist into Faith’s face, but she noted her opponent didn’t even flinch.

In that split second, Alex realized Faith’s eye was swollen enough that she couldn’t see the blow coming and would have no chance to dodge.

Rather than strike her opponent and knock her out, Alex pulled her punch and stepped back.

She covered her right fist with the palm of her left hand and bowed.

“I yield, Mistress Faith. I tweaked my back, and I cannot continue,” she said loudly.

Faith turned toward her, and Alex saw that her eye was indeed swollen and only half open.

She regarded Alex for a moment, then smiled.

“Let’s call it a draw,” Faith said.

She opened her arms and offered a hug.

Alex gratefully accepted.

“I know what you did. Thank you, Mistress Alexandria,” Faith whispered.

“You are quite welcome, Mistress Faith. You are an amazing opponent,” Alex whispered back.

The two women walked together back to the locker room to the applause and cheers of the audience.

“Alexandria had her; barely, but she had her. That was very courteous of her,” Liliana remarked to Beth.

Beth nodded.

“Faith was a bit outclassed, but she held her own. Alexandria didn’t have to do that, but I appreciate it,” she replied.

The demonstrations over, the audience began to filter out.

“How about you ladies join me for lunch?” Charissa invited The Fascinating Five after Alex had rejoined them.

Freshly showered, she was wearing a long white skirt and topless, fitting in seamlessly with her friends.

“That sounds fantastic; anybody object?” Peggy asked.

Her friends all readily agreed, and they went with Charissa to one of the smaller dining rooms off the main club and got settled at two long tables, one for the seven hypnotists and one for their slaves.

The servers were paid employees, and very good at their jobs. They took excellent care of the hypnotists and their entourage; Charissa, Kristen and the Fascinating Five had a very enjoyable time.

Peggy’s phone buzzed as she was finishing her dessert of caramel cheesecake.

“High Mistress Gillian has asked that I come to her office as soon as I can,” she said.

“Interesting,” Charissa mused.

“She probably has another movie star for you to hypnotize,” Casey quipped.

Peggy laughed.

“I am not leaving you ladies again anytime soon. We have things to deal with together right here in Boise,” she declared.

“Here, here!” Bella said, raising her wineglass.

Alex, Casey, Mariah and Peggy lifted theirs as well.

“The Fascinating Five,” Peggy said, and the topless hypnotists all clinked their glasses.

“You ladies really are something. A totally different conclave than the one I am on. Yours is way more fun,” Charissa remarked.

“Yours is insanely powerful, at least,” Bella replied.

“Indeed; but all that comes with that is wearying at times. And we are not close. Jing-Mei and Liliana are the closest to friends, and that will only last until one of them has ambitions that cross the other,” Charissa replied, finishing her wine.

“Sounds like we are better off,” Mariah remarked.

“We definitely are. No offense, High Mistress,” Peggy said, grinning at Charissa.

“None taken. Go see what Gillian wants; the rest of us can go smoke a cigar while we wait for you. When you are done with your meeting, we can go play miniature golf. The course is ready on the second floor,” Charissa said.

“Oooh, that sounds like fun! Okay, I will hurry,” Peggy said.

“Take your time, Dragon. My duel isn’t for like four hours,” Casey said.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Peggy’s cheek.

“Okay, thank you. I will be back soon. Sean, Lavea, follow,” Peggy commanded.

She sauntered from the room, her Enslaved One and Fierce Beauty following her.

Charissa and the rest of the group headed for the smoking lounge.

“Peggy, one more thing,” Charissa said, hurrying after Peggy.

“What is it?” Peggy asked.

“Don’t trust Gillian; there is a lot going on behind the scenes, and she works for Arthur don’t forget. I am not saying she is out to fuck you; she is out for herself. I on the other hand am out to fuck you…in a more enjoyable way,” Charissa said.

Peggy laughed.

“Thank you for the heads up. And plan on coming home with me tonight. You can bring Kristen,” she said.

Charissa nodded.

“Sounds good to me,” she said.

Her tone and demeanor were almost submissive.

Peggy boldly took Charissa’s face in her hands and kissed her, then turned and walked away, confident Charissa’s eyes were on her feet.

They were.

Peggy led Sean and Lavea to Gillian’s office and knocked.

“Come,” came Gillian’s muffled voice.

Peggy entered the huge office and saw Gillian standing on the left side of the room. The Irish hypnotist was still wearing the jeans she’d put on after the sparring demonstration; however, like Peggy she was now topless and barefoot, her long hair down and unkempt.

Gillian also wore a large pink strap-on, and in her hand was a riding crop.

Misty Harris hung from the ceiling, her bare feet just touching the floor and her wrists secured in the same restraints Gillian had once put Peggy in. The blonde hypnodomme was naked, her body covered with faint red marks, obviously from the crop.

Misty was trembling, and Peggy realized she was in the throes of an orgasm.

Gillian was obviously blowing off some steam.

“Hello Peggy, thank you for coming! Can I have Avery fetch you anything? Water? Tea?” Gillian asked in her Irish brogue, nodding toward the sexy naked young woman in the corner.

Avery wore a dazed expression; she had no thoughts but Gillian’s commands.

“No, I am fine, thank you. I appear to be interrupting,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

Misty continued to orgasm, obviously under a powerful hypnotic suggestion.

“Nonsense. I was just conditioning Ms. Harris here. Please, sit,” Gillian said, indicating the couch.

Peggy sat.

Gillian unstrapped her dildo and dropped it to the floor along with the crop. She casually snapped her fingers, and Misty stopped orgasming and slumped as she went into a deep sleep. Gillian then joined Peggy on the couch.

Sean and Lavea stood quietly on either side of the door.

“I didn’t get to thank you personally for helping Mary out. You did marvelously,” Gillian said.

Peggy snorted.

“I got hypnotized and enslaved by my ex-sister-in-law,” she said sheepishly.

“And you escaped, made her very sorry, and now you own her and her business. You also competed the contract perfectly. Overall, you did marvelously, as I said,” Gillian said with a grin.

Peggy smiled.

“If you say so,” she said.

Gillian raised an eyebrow.

“As stubborn as ever, even taking praise. I suppose that is why you are here. I wanted to talk to you about your…issues…with Goddess Donna,” Gillian said.

“My “Issues” are that she is a cunt,” Peggy said with a laugh.

Gillian smiled.

“That she is. However, your little spat is not good for the community and what we are trying to build here. It needs to stop,” she said firmly.

Peggy frowned.

“Excuse me?” she asked quietly.

“You heard me, dear. Your group’s little spat with the Scintillating Six needs to end. It is tedious and unbecoming,” Gillian replied.

Peggy’s eyes narrowed.

“Are you suggesting we give up? Let them have Boise? Don’t defend ourselves if—when—they come after us again?” she asked slowly.

Gillian sighed.

“Not at all; I am suggesting you go to them and ask for a truce,” she said.

Peggy looked incredulous.

What?” she asked.

“You heard me,” Gillian said calmly.

You are suggesting this? Meaning the High Conclave?” Peggy asked.

“Indeed, I speak for them,” Gillian replied.

That’s funny, Charissa didn’t seem to know about this…unless she is helping set me up…, Peggy thought to herself.

“I see…well, in that case I have only one thing to say…My Irish Red,” Peggy said firmly.

Gillian looked astonished; her eyes went wide and she froze.

She was hypnotized.

“That’s better. Sean, watch the door. Lavea, get on her computer and see if there are cameras in here. Do a physical check too,” Peggy ordered.

“Yes Domina,” Sean and Lavea both said, moving to obey.

Smirking, Peggy glance at Avery, who didn’t move. She then turned her attention back to Gillian.

“Alright, Gillian, you will tell Lavea your computer password. Then stand up, take off the rest of your clothes, then get on your knees. You are going to answer some questions. You will answer completely truthfully. Obey me now,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina. My password is Irishdomme17#allobey,” Gillian replied.

She rose and removed her jeans and a red thong, then sank to her knees.

Peggy smiled, a delicious shiver running through her as she looked at the hypnotized High Mistress.

She was violating the Spiral’s rules.

She didn’t care.

She was on a power trip, her dominant nature taking over.

She didn’t care.

Peggy was enjoying herself, reveling in her power.

Besides, this bitch is trying to manipulate you, she told herself.

“Gillian, was this meeting your idea?” Peggy asked.

“No, Domina,” Gillian replied.

“I see; whose was it?” Peggy asked.

“Arthur Winston’s,” Gillian answered.

Peggy frowned.

“Did he say why? Explain!” Peggy commanded.

“Arthur told me he wants the Fascinating Five and the Scintillating Six to destroy each other. He sees you as a threat to his power. He wanted me to tell you to resolve your conflict peacefully…knowing that was unlikely and hoping that it would instead instigate further conflict and weaken both conclaves. He would then engineer the downfall of the winners if necessary,” Gillian said.

Peggy rose and began to pace.

“I see…and you just went along with this? Why?” she asked.

“Yes Domina. I work for Arthur; I like managing the Spiral, and you and your friends are a threat, as is Donna and her friends. Hypnotists working in groups are dangerous; I would like to see your ranks thinned,” Gillian answered helplessly.

Peggy’s expression became angry.

“And you don’t care which of us goes down? As long as your position is secure?” she asked.

“Yes, Domina,” Gillian replied.

“So, all that about helping me, teaching me, that was all bullshit?” she asked.

“No, Domina,” Gillian said.

Peggy gritted her teeth.

“Explain, damn it,” she commanded.

“I genuinely like you, and I would rather you defeat your enemies than you lose to them. Goddess Donna is reckless and unpredictable. However, my goals and well-being come first. I helped you because I believe you might be special, and would like your favor if you reach your potential. However, if you fall to Donna then you are no longer a threat and are clearly not as potentially powerful as I had thought,” Gillian said.

“How pragmatic of you. So, you respect or fear Arthur enough to do as he asked, your job here means more than friendship with me, you feel threatened by hypnotists forming groups that might rival yours, and you want to ride my coattails if I become very powerful. Does that sound right?” Peggy asked indignantly.

“Yes Domina,” Gillian said.

Peggy laughed.

“Well, I will give you this, you are a ruthless bitch. I suppose I can’t blame you too much…but I can certainly dominate you. Gillian, you will kiss my ass!” she said petulantly.

Peggy turned around and lifted her skirt, revealing her tight sexy round cheeks.

Gillian immediately obeyed, moving to alternately kiss Peggy’s bare cheeks.

Winking at Sean, Peggy reached back and spread her cheeks.

“Get in there and lick my ass! Bury that face and eat my asshole,” Peggy commanded.

Gillian obeyed.

Peggy laughed.

“I wish you were aware for this! Oh well, someday…mmmmm…oh yes, keep it up! Very good my little ass-licker!” she taunted Gillian.

Peggy shuddered with pleasure as she orgasmed; she had become adept at cumming from anal stimulation.

“Whew! Oh, my Goddess that was nice! Okay, stop Gillian. Now I have to decide what to do with you. Lavea, any sign of cameras?” Peggy asked.

“I don’t see any cameras in here anywhere, Domina,” Lavea replied.

Peggy nodded to her.

“Excellent. Go through her computer and email yourself anything that might be useful for me in the future,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea replied, typing on Gillian’s computer.

Peggy turned her attention back to Gillian.

She took a deep breath and considered what she was about to do carefully.

“Okay Gillian listen to me very, very carefully. You will awaken five minutes after I leave, and have no memory of being hypnotized. You will not consciously remember any of the suggestions I am about to give you. However, they will be rooted deeply into your subconscious and you will follow them without realizing that you are being compelled. You will remember that you decided you really, really like me. You are attracted to me sexually, and you like me a lot as a person. You will believe you decided to let me in on Arthur’s little scheme, and you will feel wonderful about doing so. From now on, helping me will make you feel wonderful. You like Domina Peggy, Gillian. You want to help me from now on. Helping me will bring you pleasure, and you will not willingly go along with anyone who wants to harm me or the Fascinating Five or our slaves. You will think about me often, and masturbate over me frequently. Each time you cum after masturbating to me, all of my suggestions will be reinforced. If anyone comes to you with a plan to harm me, you will immediately contact me when it is safe to do so and tell me about it. You admire and respect Domina Peggy. You will view anything I say or do in a favorable way, and support me and defend me whenever possible. These suggestions are now a part of your mind forever. Again, you will not consciously remember them; your subconscious will remember them for you and compel you to follow them, to obey. Do you understand, Gillian?” Peggy said slowly, careful to enunciate her instructions clearly.

“Yes…I…understand,” the entranced High Mistress murmured.

Peggy looked at Sean and shrugged.

Her heart was pounding; she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Then she ran to Gillian’s bathroom and vomited in the toilet.

She had gone all in; she was attempting to control a High Mistress.

I fucking hope this works, Peggy said to herself in the mirror after splashing water on her face and rinsing out her mouth with warm water.

She had let her hypnodomme nature get the better of her, override her judgement in a fit of misplaced pride and anger.

Trying to outright control a mind as strong as Gillian’s would be difficult; therefore Peggy had gone for more subtle suggestions meant to influence Gillian’s behavior subconsciously.

She wouldn’t be able to give her orders, but it would hopefully influence the High Mistress to act in a much more favorable way toward Peggy.

Or she will figure out what I did and fucking destroy me, Peggy thought.

She took another deep breath, then walked out of the bathroom.

“Are you okay, Domina?” Sean asked.

“Yes, I think I will be okay. Hopefully I didn’t horribly miscalculate with what I just did,” Peggy replied.

“I think you did just fine. Gillian seems to have accepted your suggestions,” Sean said.

Peggy smiled.

“You always have faith in me, don’t you?” She asked.

“Yes, I do my Domina,” Sean replied.

Peggy smiled and walked over to where he stood, took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately.

“Okay, I think we are done here. Let’s go play some mini golf,” she said cheerfully.

Peggy led Sean and Lavea out of Gillian’s office, part of her feeling very powerful, and another part nervous she had gone too far.

“Domina, I noticed something when you were interrogating Gillian, she said her goals and her well-being was most important. Not Piper’s,” Sean said quietly as they walked.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment; Sean had a soft spot for Piper. They got along very well, and he was good with the little girl.

He was also right.

“Damn, she is a bitch, isn’t she? That is a great observation, my Enslaved One,” Peggy replied.

Sean blushed; he felt pleasure anytime she praised him, thanks to a post-hypnotic suggestion.

They reached the smoking lounge, where Charissa, Kristen and the rest of the Fascinating Five were thoroughly enjoying themselves.

“Hey Peggy, how did it go? Does Gillian have a job for you?” Casey asked, chewing on a five-hundred-dollar cigar.

Peggy chuckled.

“No, she just wanted to hear about my trip to California and to tell me how fantastic Mariah was on their mission,” she replied.

“I didn’t do much,” Mariah said humbly.

“Oh horse shit, you turned like ten men into toads and saved Gillian from Faith and Hope after they’d gotten hypnotized by Misty, among other things. You were amazing, Sybil Mariah,” Charissa said, puffing on her own cigar.

Peggy noticed that she and Kristen had changed; both were now dressed similar to the rest of them, topless and barefooted and wearing long skirts.

Charissa’s skirt was vibrant pink, while Kristen’s was sky blue.

“Thank you High Mistress. It was an honor to work with you,” Mariah replied.

“Okay, are we done with the love fest? Are we golfing now, or what?” Casey said, drawing laughs from the rest of the group.

“Come on my love, I believe we will destroy them all,” Alex said, taking her hand.

“Oh I think Shaw and I will be winning,” Bella retorted as they headed for the mini-golf course.

They found the Spiral’s impressive new eighteen hole course and formed pairs; Peggy with Sean, Casey and Alex, Bella and Shaw, Mariah and Lavea, Charissa and Kristen, Janessa and Kennedy.

The group had a blast, laughing and enjoying the game. The competition was fierce, and Bella and Shaw indeed ended up winning, with Casey and Alex coming in two strokes behind them.

“That was so much fun! I will be here a lot,” Alex beamed.

She had never played miniature golf before.

“Me too. They have this, and it is fucking awesome,” Casey added as she ate pink and blue swirled cotton-candy.

“This building is just ridiculous, isn’t it?” Peggy remarked to Bella.

The older woman chuckled.

“It is almost surreal sometimes,” she agreed.

“Wait a second, Casey can move things with her mind; how do we know she didn’t cheat?” Mariah said playfully.

“Says the witch who can use telekinesis spells like a bodily function,” Casey retorted.

Mariah threw a handful of roasted nuts at Casey, who immediately tried to smear her cotton candy on Mariah’s naked tits.

The hypnotist-witch shrieked and ran away, Casey chasing her.

“Alex, how is it you are the mature one in your relationship?” Charissa asked.

“Someone has to be,” Alex replied, sighing as Casey cornered Mariah between a haunted house hole and a waterfall hole.

The two woman began to wrestle.

Mariah let out another shriek, followed by loud giggling as Casey twisted her arm.

“Ah! Let go you brat!” Mariah said, laughing.

“I better go separate them before Case forgets she knows Brazilian Ju-Jitsu and hurts poor Mariah,” Alex said, striding gracefully toward the wrestling, giggling women.

“You guys are so much fun,” Kristen said, watching as Alex separated Casey and Mariah.

“Oh yes, we are a riot. You are a pretty mature young lady yourself, Kristen,” Peggy replied, smiling.

“Thank you Domina Peggy,” Kristen said, blushing.

The young woman fit in nicely with the older, powerful women; she seemed quite comfortable with the casual toplessness, and could hold an intelligent conversation with the older and more experienced hypnodommes.

“You are extremely fortunate to have High Mistress Charissa for your mentor,” Peggy added.

Kristen smiled.

“I am; I won’t take it for granted, I promise,” she replied.

Peggy nodded and patted the young woman’s arm.

“I need to get Casey back to our condo to get dressed for dinner and her duel. Where are we eating?” Alex asked.

“I booked a private dining room; High Mistress Charissa you and Kristen are welcome to join us,” Bella said.

“I appreciate that very much, but we are supposed to have dinner with Liliana and Hope Grant; kind of a mentor and apprentice thing. But I will sit with you at Lady Casey’s duel, if that is okay with you,” Charissa replied.

“Of course,” Bella replied with a nod.

The group said their goodbyes to Charissa, then parted ways to go get dressed for dinner and Casey’s duel.

They met ninety minutes later at the dining room Bella had booked.

Gone was the day’s casual topless and skirt look, replaced by sexy and elegant evening gowns and abundant high quality jewelry.

Bella was in midnight blue, Peggy in burnt orange, Alex in her customary white and Casey in a colorful red fading to orange and yellow ensemble. Mariah wore a long pastel blue skirt and a tight sheer yellow top with flared sleeves. She and Alex were barefoot, while Peggy, Bella and Casey all wore very tall strappy stiletto sandals. Each of them had their hair in fancy updos or braids, and both Bella and Casey wore diamond tiaras.

They had left their Thralls and attendant slaves in their condos; dinner would be just the five of them.

The Fascinating Five had a very enjoyable meal together; the food was spectacular, a five-course meal prepared by one of the Spiral’s full-time chefs. The servers were excellent; they were very attractive and well-trained, deeply hypnotized scantily-clad young men and women.

The five hypnodommes ate, drank and laughed. They teased one another, swapped stories about their recent exploits, and they discussed plans for the future. Casey and Alex talked about their new house.

Peggy kept the details of her meeting with Gillian to herself; she didn’t want to mar their evening with Arthur’s treachery and Gillian’s complicity in it.

There will be plenty of time for us to deal with our enemies, she thought to herself.

Somewhere inside her, Dark Peggy stirred slightly in her cage, eager for more domination.

After their meal, the Fascinating Five met up with their entourage.

Sean, Lavea, Shaw, Janessa and Nathan were waiting for them outside the auditorium where Casey’s high profile duel would take place. Each of the men were dressed in high-quality suits; Sean in charcoal grey, Shaw in black and Nathan navy blue pinstripe. Lavea was gorgeous in a long silver backless gown and five inch heels that made her seem a giant, her thick lustrous hair loose.

The group made their way inside and found their reserved VIP seating. Bert and Melinda Booth were already there, having been let in as Casey’s personal guests. They respectfully greeted the glamorous and powerful hypnodommes as they took their seats.

Sean and Janessa took drink orders and went to the bar.

The auditorium had nearly one-hundred and fifty people in it; Peggy scowled slightly when she saw Arthur Winston sitting with his trophy wife tiffany and his pet mentalist Jessica. Gillian was seated nearby, looking stunning in a dark purple gown. She caught Peggy’s eye and waved, a big smile on her face.

Peggy smiled and waved back.

I hope that means my suggestions are working, she thought to herself.

“I have to go back and get my mic on and get ready. I just wanted to say hi and thank you for coming to watch me. Oh, and I wore the shoes you sent me,” Casey said to the Booths.

She held up one of her tiny feet, clad in a very expensive silver stiletto sandal.

“It is our pleasure, truly. Thank you again for this, Lady Casey,” Bert said enthusiastically.

“Yes, thank you so much! We love watching you duel. I am so glad you like the sandals! I would say good luck, but you don’t need it,” Malinda added with a big smile.

“Oh, I can always use more luck! Thank you. Enjoy the show, and hopefully we can have a celebratory drink afterward,” Casey replied.

She turned and took Alex’s hand, and the two sexy hypnotists headed down to the backstage area.

“She really is just a tiny celebrity in here, isn’t she?” Charissa said, taking a seat behind Peggy.

The High Mistress was dressed in an elegant white gown with a very deep plunging neckline that seems like it was struggling to contain her breasts, she was showing so much side-boob.

Beside her sat Kristen; the young woman was clad in a sexy little black dress and tall black platform heels.

“Hi Charissa; yes, she’s the best; it is very hard not to like Casey…unless you cross her,” Peggy replied with a laugh.

Peggy and her friends sat chatting with Charissa and each other; High Mistress Jing-Mei joined them as well, her slave Roger and her Thrall Miranda in tow. She was eager to support her friend Tiny Tough.

“A duel this high profile outside of a tournament is always very enjoyable,” Jing-Mei remarked to Bella.

“I agree. Casey gets more into the competition than the rest of us, and we have something of a history with Beth,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“Beth is a very powerful hypnotist, and has a lot of pride. I am sure she took being defeated by Peggy hard. She likely wants to prove herself against one of you. More of a test of herself, rather than petty revenge. At least that is my unsolicited opinion,” the Asian hypnotist said with smile.

Jing-Mei looked fabulous in a black dress slashed in random places with bright crimson; her hair was in a slick-backed bun, and she wore sexy red peep-toe heels.

I could have her on her knees just like Gillian…stop it, Peggy! No reason to dominate Jing-Mei; the trigger is just a safety precaution. Still…it was sexy having such a powerful domme on her knees…Goddess, we are bitches to each other, Peggy thought as she listened to the conversation.

She imagined Jing-Mei naked at her feet, helplessly kissing.

Peggy smiled at the image.

If she ever gives me a reason, I won’t hesitate. Just like with Gillian, she decided.

The lights in the auditorium went dark, and the stage lights came on.

Sylver came out dressed in a stylish red suit to announce the warmup duel, between Ava Gold and a hypnotist from Canada named Master Damien.

Ave looked spectacular in one of her shimmering golden dresses; unusually, her thick wavy dark hair was down, shining in the lights. Her shoes were six-inch sparkling gold platform heels, and she wore dark red lipstick that matched her long fingernails.

Master Damien was a handsome man in his mid-twenties; he was wearing a dark-purple long sleeve silk shirt with the top two buttons undone, along with black trousers and expensive stylish black loafers. He was tall and fit, his blonde hair slicked back and the sides cut in a tapered fade. He had piercing blue eyes, and he looked confident as she stood opposite Ava, a slight smirk on his face.

“That young man is making a bit of a name for himself; he has a reputation in Canada, and has been arranging duels with female hypnotists, eager to prove that female superiority in True Hypnotism is a myth,” Charissa commented.

“Has he beaten anyone of note?” Jing-Mei asked with a raised eyebrow.

“A few up in Canada. No top-tier duelists that I know of,” Charissa replied.

“I know a Canadian hypnotist who can take him,” Alex said, nodding toward Mariah and winking.

Mariah smiled.

“I would certainly try; he looks like a wanker to me,” the hypnotist-witch said, drawing chuckles from the rest of the group.

The duel began; Damien raised a gold pocket watch, swinging it before Ava’s eyes. His induction was smooth and well-practiced, his voice soothing and insistent.

Overall, he was a good hypnotist.

Ava Gold was better.

The sexy hypnodomme began to sway her hands independently of one another back and forth, up and down, her fingers fluttering in a butterfly-style induction as she began to speak in her powerful hypnotic monotone.

Damien’s watch continued to swing briskly, and while his induction was affecting Ava, he was overmatched.

Two minutes in, Ava’s hands had slowed a bit as she struggled to keep her eyes off Damien’s watch.

However, Damien suddenly began to stumble over his words, and then his watch slipped from his grasp and hit the stage with a metallic clank.

He hit the stage a moment later.

Ave composed herself, then turned to face the crowd.

“Well, give him points for trying,” she said to applause and cheers.

Ava blew some kisses to the crowd and bowed.

Then she proceeded to Dominate Damien.

An expert in humiliation, she had the hypnotized man perform a variety of tasks while naked and painfully aroused.

She ended things with Damien believing he was a dog and having hump an imaginary bitch while barking wildly.

“Cum now, my little pet. Cum now and awaken!” Ava commanded.

Damien gasped as he shot his load and awoke from his trance, no longer believing he was a dog fucking a bitch.

His whole body flushed red.

“Score one for the female hypnotists,” Ava said to the crowd as her opponent shuddered, his cock continuing to spasm.

She smirked at Damien, who was cursing angrily and picking up his discarded clothes.

Ava waved to the audience, then sauntered offstage.

“She may be Donna’s ally, but she does have style,” Bella remarked.

“She is powerful; we cannot underestimate her,” Peggy added.

“Yes, was under consideration for the High Conclave,” Charissa said.

“That doesn’t surprise me a bit,” Bella replied.

The stage’s curtains closed so a cleaning crew could get the stage ready for the main event.

Peggy watched Gillian leave her seat and head backstage.

When the curtains opened again, the Irish hypnotist was standing onstage, looking radiant in her long purple strapless gown and five-inch black platform sandals.

“Hello everyone! As you are all aware, we have a special duel for you tonight. The Spiral Champion, Lady Casey, has agreed to put her title on the line against Mistress Beth. Two very skilled hypnotists facing each other in what will be a duel to remember. Pendulums only, and they have agreed that the loser will donate fifty-thousand dollars to the local animal shelter; both Lady Casey and Mistress Beth love animals. The loser will be humiliated onstage, but no suggestions will be allowed to linger offstage. Please be quiet during the duel; disrupting it in any way will get you punished. Thank you for attending, and you have ten minutes to place bets. Enjoy the duel!” Gillian said cheerfully.

She was very charismatic, and the audience cheered and applauded as she walked gracefully backstage.

“She is so fucking gorgeous,” Bella said.

“I know, I wish I was elegant like her,” Mariah lamented.

“Mariah you are fucking gorgeous,” Bella replied.

What Gillian is good at is eating ass, Peggy thought, suppressing a smirk.

However, Gillian was elegant, poised, sexy and confident, she had to admit.

Maybe we can still be friends, if she behaves, Peggy mused.

She sent Sean to bet twenty-thousand dollars on Casey, and Jing-Mei sent Roger to do the same.

Then the it was time for the duel; Gillian reappeared and formally announced the competitors; Beth was first as the challenger.

The beautiful hypnotist was wearing a sexy, strapless knee-length hot pink dress and gold wraparound sandals with four-inch heels. Her light brown hair fell just past her shoulders in soft waves. Her makeup was flawless, perfectly accentuating her exotic mismatched eyes. She had on large pink garnet earrings, and an impressive diamond necklace with dozens of stones forming three separate strands all connected to single enormous pink diamond in the center. Her long fingernails were painted in a pink-tipped French manicure, and she wore a gold ring with a large glittering ruby on her left middle finger. Her toenails were dark red, and she wore three toe rings; on her left middle toe was a gold band set with small pink garnets. On her right smallest toe was a platinum ring set with a small diamond, and her right second toe was adorned with a simple rose gold band. In her hand was platinum chain with a spectacular huge orange diamond dangling from it.

The audience cheered and applauded Beth; she was a powerful and popular figure in the true hypnotist community, and it was known she very nearly became a High Mistress.

Lady Casey strode onto the stage; much shorter than Beth, she nonetheless radiated confidence and power. Her smile was devastating as she waved to the enthusiastic audience.

Casey’s spaghetti-strap gown was deep red at the top, fading to orange and finally yellow as it met the floor. It had a long slit up the front, and was low-cut to show off her lovely cleavage. Her makeup was perfect with smokey eyeshadow and pouty red lips, done by Alex. Her hair was in a fancy ’updo thanks to a Spiral stylist, and her favorite diamond pendant hung around her neck. A diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she wore a gold ring set with a huge ruby sparkled on her left middle finger. Her fingernails were metallic purple, and was wearing the sky-high silver sandals the Booths had given to her, the buckles and straps encrusted with diamonds. Her toenails were the same metallic purple, the color chosen by Alex during the Fascinating Five’s salon visit earlier in the day. Her cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings were on her middle toes, and she had added a small gold shamrock toe ring on her right smallest toe, a gift from Peggy for good luck.

The audience cheered and applauded Tiny Tough enthusiastically; the current Spiral Dueling Champion, she was extremely popular, her natural charisma combined with her skill and talent making her easy to like.

The two hypnotists faced each other; Beth stepped toward Casey with her lips puckered; the shorter woman obliged, and they kissed one another on each cheek.

Gillian gave the signal, and the duel began.

Beth raised her pendant, and Casey slipped hers over her head with a flourish.

Both enormous diamonds began to swing at the same instant; Casey’s was ticking back and forth quickly covering only a short distance while Beth’s was moving slower and had a longer period of swing.

“Let the diamond draw your eyes, Beth. Relax, and follow it as it moves…back and forth…notice how is sparkles…the way it splits the light into so many colors…relax…it is very soothing to watch it swing back…and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…as you focus on the pretty sparkles of light…,” Casey began in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Tiny Tough’s face was serene, but her rich brown eyes were intense as she concentrated on hypnotizing her opponent while simultaneously resisting Beth’s attempt to hypnotize her.

Her voice was gentle yet insistent, her hand not so much as twitching as the diamond continued its rhythmic swing.

“Watch the beautiful orange gemstone Casey…the way it glistens is very soothing…very relaxing…drawing you in to its warm depths…inviting you to watch it sway…relax as you listen to my voice…my words flowing into your mind…the warm orange filling you vision and urging you to relax more and more with each swing…just let yourself watch it sway…you are feeling warm and relaxed…safe and warm…,” Beth said firmly.

Beth’s voice was a very calming monotone, commanding yet disarming.

Her beautiful diamond swung smoothly, and the cadence of her words was timed to its movements.

Both hypnotists almost immediately felt the effects of her opponent’s induction as they channeled their hypnotic energy through their pendulums and into one another.

For Casey, everything took on an orange hue as Beth’s gem flashed in and out of her field of vision; her cheeks flushed as she began to feel a pleasant warmth throughout her body.

At the same time, Beth was immediately dazzled by the brilliantly sparkling diamond Casey wielded. The stone never left Beth’s vision, moving back and forth and reflecting the colorful light into her eyes. It made it difficult to concentrate, and Beth felt her arms and legs start to tingle slightly as she began to involuntarily relax.

“The diamond really draws your eyes…notice how wonderful it feels to simply watch it swing back and forth…back…and forth…relaxing more and more with each swing…not paying conscious attention to my voice…letting my words into your mind…effortlessly letting them relax you…feeling wonderful as you let the diamond draw your eyes…feeling yourself relax more and more…watching the diamond swinging back…and forth…feeling so relaxed now…knowing that going into hypnosis for me is inevitable…,” Casey continued.

Her voice remained strong and her pendulum continued to swing smoothly.

Casey saw Beth’s eyes had indeed begun to follow her flashing diamond.

Back and forth.

“That’s it, Casey…follow the diamond with your eyes…it is so soothing to watch…the way it sways rhythmically…it is very relaxing…swaying side to side…wrapping you in wonderful, comfortable warmth…swaying back and forth…relaxing you deeper as it draws you into its soothing depths…as it sways…relax and sway with it, Casey…sway and relax…feeling safe and warm…sway and relax…,” Beth said, her voice still strong and clear.

She was having trouble keeping her eyes from Casey’s diamond; they kept moving back to it as it swung back and forth.

However, Beth noted with satisfaction Casey had begun to sway rhythmically in time with her orange diamond.

The soothing pleasant warmth continued to increase in Casey’s body as she swayed.

The tingling in Beth’s arms and legs increased as the diamond continued to reflect the light into her eyes.

“Noticing how relaxed you now feel…all the tension in your body draining away…every muscle going limp as you relax deeper…just keep watching the diamond swinging back and forth…you cannot take your eyes off of it…you want to watch it swing as you continue to relax more and more…you are getting sleepy Beth…very sleepy…relaxing deeper and deeper…the sound of my voice is so soothing…all the tension in your body is gone…you simply want to keep watching the diamond and relax deeper…deeper…you are very sleepy…sleepy…,” Casey droned.

Her speech had slowed a bit, as had her pendant as she continued to sway along with Beth’s pendant.

Beth’s eyelids immediately began to droop as the struggled to take her eyes of the sparkling diamond. The feeling of relaxation spreading through her body was rapidly increasing.

“You are feeling so good, so relaxed now…so wonderfully warm and relaxed…letting the swaying gem sooth your mind as well as your body…as you continue to sway…side to side…that’s it…relaxing…swaying…relaxing…swaying…feeling so relaxed…warm and relaxed…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…it will feel so good to close them…as you continue to sway…,” Beth continued, focusing all her effort on maintaining the swing of her pendant and keeping her voice steady.

Beth’s shoulders began to slump, and her eyelids fluttered; her pendulum dropped several inches as she suddenly had difficulties keeping her arm raised.

However, Casey’s eyelids began to flutter as well; the little brunette was suddenly struggling with very heavy eyelids, and she continued to sway involuntarily in time with Beth’s pendant.

“So sleepy now Beth…so relaxed…sleepy…you are going to go into deep hypnosis for me when I tell you to…I am going to count back from five, and when I…when I…say ‘one’, you will close your eyes and sleep…sleep…,” Casey said.

She was having trouble speaking, her mind cloudy; she felt warm as her eyelids fluttered and she swayed back and forth.

Beth too was rapidly sinking into a trance.

“Your eyelids are so heavy…heavy…I will now count back…back from five, and when I reach ‘zero’ you will close them and go deep asleep for me…,” she said.

Both hypnotists were in the endgame of their inductions, trying to finish their opponent before they slid into the depths of the other’s power.

“Five…you are so relaxed…four…the diamond is all you see…my voice is all you hear…,” Casey said, her eyes nearly closed and her body swaying with Beth’s pendant.

“Five…swaying and sinking deeper into relaxation…four…eyelids so heavy now…,” Beth droned.

Her arm dropped even further, and the rhythm of her pendant became erratic, but she managed to continue to speak in her soothing monotone.

“…Three…you are very sleepy, Beth…completely…completely...relaxed…all your worries and fears are gone…eyelids so heavy you cannot keep them open much longer…,” Casey continued.

She was speaking very slowly, and her pendant had nearly stopped swinging. With a supreme effort, Casey opened her eyes wide; she wouldn’t be able to keep them open for long, as it felt like she had weights attached to them trying to drag them down.

Once they closed, she would be hypnotized.

She continued to sway.

Beth fell silent for an instant, her pendant slowing dramatically; the audience collectively held their breath, and then let it out when she continued her induction, albeit very slowly.

“Three…swaying and…and sink…sinking…two…so sleepy now…you…you want to…close your eyes and…and sleep…,” Beth said stubbornly.

The majority of Casey’s opponents would have been entranced already, a minute or two earlier.

Her eyelids were almost closed; she could still see Casey’s diamond glittering between her eyelashes; it was turning slowly about on the end of its chain, rather than swinging.

“One, you cannot…cannot stay…awake…close your eye and sleep now, Casey said with a final burst of energy.

All she saw was soothing orange light as the pleasant warmth had enveloped her completely.

Casey fell silent, just barely awake enough to hold up her pendant, though she dearly wanted to let her arm drop.

Her body continued to sway gently, locked into the rhythmic movement by Beth’s incredible hypnotic power.

“One, you…you will…uh, I…I…sleep,” Beth mumbled.

Her eyes finally closed; her arm dropped to her side and her pendant fell to the floor.

Beth Grant was hypnotized.

Casey was silent, still swaying, and for a moment it appeared the two women had hypnotized one another.

Then Casey started as if waking from hypnosis. She blinked rapidly and stretched as she shook off her near-trance.

Then she turned to the crowd and smiled.

“Whew, that was close!” she said, to more cheering and applause.

“Beth should have counted down to ‘one’ rather than ‘zero’. If she had, she would have won. That is how close the duel was,” Jing-Mei remarked.

Peggy blinked, realizing the wily hypnodomme was right.

Such a small detail, and it is the difference between winning and losing. Remember that, she told herself.

“Wow, I think you are right, High Mistress,” Mariah replied, impressed.

The others nodded their agreement.

“Don’t fuck with Jing-Mei, that is my motto,” Charissa said playfully.

“Noted,” Peggy said, raising her eyebrow at Jing-Mei.

The stoic Asian hypnotist tried to remain straight-faced.

She failed.

Jing-Mei smiled at Peggy’s impression of her.

“Now for the fun part; I wonder what Lady Casey has in store for Mistress Beth,” Kristen said eagerly.

The young hypnotist loved seeing others dominated, especially by experienced experts like Casey.

“You might be surprised. Tiny Tough is anything but predictable,” Jing-Mei replied.

Casey stood admiring her defeated adversary for a moment.

Then she looked out into the crowd.

“Oh my, so many of you went under…let’s see, everyone except you Beth…you will awaken when I snap my fingers. You will have the overwhelming urge to buy me a gift from my wish list in the Spiral’s boutique,” Casey said with a smile.

She snapped her fingers loudly, and the people in the audience began to awaken.

“We can make wish lists?” Peggy asked.

Bella shrugged.

“I guess so,” she said, shaking her head.

Peggy laughed.

It was quite like Tiny Tough to know something like that and never think to and never mention it.

Casey smirked and turned back to Beth.

“Okay first of all, Beth that was amazing. I only won by one second. I could not have asked for a better opponent. She is a beautiful, intelligent woman and an exceptional hypnotist, isn’t she? So please, give Mistress Beth a hand,” she said, turning to the crowd.

The Booths were the first to comply, enthusiastically applauding the defeated Beth. The rest of the crowd joined them, as did Casey.

“Thank you, I appreciate that. Now, Beth did lose, and I know everyone expects a certain level of domination, so…Beth, please remove your dress and underwear. You can leave those fucking awesome heels on, though. And your jewelry as well,” Casey said firmly.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Beth said, beginning to disrobe, revealing her taut, sexy body and shaved pussy.

Casey took Beth’s dress and thong and held them, rather than tossing them to the floor.

“Fuck, I wish my melons looked that good!” Casey exclaimed.

With her free hand she casually fondled one, then the other of Beth’s fantastic tits.

“Yup, they are real!” Casey told the cheering crowd.

She walked around behind Beth.

“It’s not fair, look at that ass, too! Beth, show the nice people that sexy ass of yours,” Casey commanded.

Beth obediently turned around and displayed her tight, sexy bare ass.

The crowd loved it, hooting and cheering.

Casey had Beth turn back around, then walked out in front of her still holding her dress neatly.

“Let’s see…I know you all want to see Beth perform some debasing sex act; I mean, I would love to have her kiss my feet…but she is a true master of hypnosis and she hasn’t done anything to me. I mean, you all know what I am capable of doing to someone I don’t like…,” Casey said with an exaggerated wink.

The crowd again began to cheer, and there were shouts of “Make her eat you!” and “Make her fuck herself” and “Make her cum!”.

Casey shook her head and held up her hand.

The crowd quieted.

“No, I am not going to debase her just for the sake of doing it. I respect Mistress Beth, and I have something else in mind. Beth, you are going to sing for us. I understand you have an incredible singing voice, and can sing the hell out of “Amazing Grace”. Can I get Beth some water please?” Casey asked.

A male spiral employee in a burgundy blazer ran out and handed Casey a water bottle, which she opened and gave to Beth, commanding her to take a drink.

Casey capped the bottle and set it on the floor.

“Okay Beth. You have no fear; you are utterly, completely confident in yourself, and eager to sing for us. You will sing “Amazing Grace” for us now,” Casey ordered.

The crowd watched enraptured as Beth began to sing; her voice was marvelous, and she absolutely nailed the song.

The crowd sat in stunned silence after she’d finished; they had witnessed a different side of a woman with a reputation for ruthless and even sadistic behavior.

Then they began to applaud and cheer wildly.

“Beth, wide awake now!” Casey said, snapping her fingers before Beth’s eyes.

The older woman awoke with a start, then turned red. At first she looked shocked, but then she smiled then began to laugh, waving at the crowd and hugging Casey, unconcerned about her nudity.

“Thank you for that; you and your girlfriend are wonderful,” Beth whispered into Casey’s ear.

Tiny Tough could have debased and humiliated her for up to an hour by the rules of the duel.

“My pleasure Mistress Beth. You are an awesome singer,” Casey whispered back.

“Tiny Tough might be a genius, Domina Peggy,” Jing-Mei said to Peggy.

“She just made Beth an ally, didn’t she?” Peggy asked.

“I’d say so. I have to admit that if I had Beth Grant, a rival of her power, at my mercy I would have had her at my feet immediately…and done much worse to her, reveling in her humiliation. Beth likely would not have hesitated to utterly humiliate her for own amusement and to feed her ego. Casey’s approach was different and wiser than most hypnodommes when our blood is up from winning a duel,” Jing-Mei replied thoughtfully.

Peggy found Jing-Mei’s comments both honest and insightful.

She is far more dangerous than Gillian, Peggy thought to herself.

“Casey is an enigma, as unpredictable as the weather,” Mariah added.

“Well, I’d say it is time to go to Entranced and party, wouldn’t you guys?” Bella asked as Casey walked offstage with Beth.

“I’m game. It feels like a body shots night,” Charissa said.

“I will join you, if you don’t mind,” Jing-Mei said.

“Of course, High Mistress. It will be an honor,” Peggy replied with a smile.

They waited for Casey and Alex to rejoin them before heading to the club. Beth Grant, still casually wearing only her heels and jewelry, joined them as well along with her two daughters.

Faith was sporting large bruise on her face, and her eye was still puffy from her sparring with Alex.

She appeared to hold no ill will, chatting and laughing with Alex as they walked toward Entranced.

“You were impressive, Mistress Beth,” Peggy said as they walked.

She had removed her heels and sent them back to her suite with a casual snap of her fingers, a variation on the clothing removal spell she’d known as Dark Peggy.

Her footwear should be in her closet.

The spell worked ninety percent of the time.

The other ten percent Peggy had no idea where they went.

“Thank you. I almost got her. Next time,” Beth said loudly, looking over her shoulder at Casey.

Tiny Tough blew her a kiss.

“You also have a magnificent voice,” Mariah complemented her.

Beth turned red.

“Aww, thank you. I don’t usually do it in public. Yes, I know it is ironic I don’t mind being naked in public but I am embarrassed to sing. I still don’t know how Casey found out I can sing a little,” she said.

“A little? That was incredible,” Peggy said with sincerity.

“I am glad you enjoyed it. Casey and Alex are pretty incredible too, aren’t they?” Beth asked.

First Alex had shown Faith mercy, and then Casey had shown her a huge amount of respect and courtesy.

Beth was starting to wonder if Liliana was right about wanting to eliminate the Fascinating Five as a threat.

We should befriend them,she thought.

“They are; both gorgeous, amazing hypnotists and wise beyond their years,” Peggy agreed as they walked.

The group reached Entranced and took over several tables in the VIP section. Beth remained naked, and it wasn’t long before Mariah was topless. As the powerful, sexy women drank and danced, the clothes on some of them gradually disappeared until Bella and Charissa too were naked and wearing only their stilettos, while Peggy had removed her dress and wore only a dark green thong. Casey had removed her shoes, and was chatting with Beth, as well as Bert and Melinda, who had joined them at her invitation. Alex sat nearby, talking with Hope, Faith and Kristen. Both Faith and Kristen’s tits were casually exposed. Jing-Mei’s outfit remained intact except for her shoes, which she’d removed so Sean could rub her feet at Peggy’s suggestion. The two of them shared a bond ever since he’d stepped in front of a bullet meant for her.

Casual nudity and public sex acts were common in The Spiral, and was hardly notable to anyone who knew what the club was like.

Bella took Shaw to a private booth, Charissa joining them. Nathan shamelessly sucked at Mariah’s tits before they excused themselves and went up to Mariah’s condo. Peggy undressed Lavea while the two of them danced, then led her Fierce Beauty to a private booth where Peggy commanded Lavea to lick her pussy until she had cum, then returned the favor.

Jing-Mei asked Peggy’s permission to tit-fuck Sean, which Peggy readily granted.

The sexy Asian hypnotist led him to a private booth and got her tits out of her dress; she proceeded to slide them up and down his shaft, smiling at him seductively as she worked.

Sean politely told her when he was about to cum, and Jing-Mei casually held her hand palm down over his cock to prevent him from shooting his load all over her face.

Beth invited Casey and Alex to do shots from her navel, which the couple did eagerly.

Casey sent Janessa to a private booth with Bert and Melinda, so the couple could have their first threesome with an obedient sex-slave.

Many people stopped by for a drink or simply to congratulate Casey and complement Beth’s singing, including Arthur Winston, High Mistresses Gillian and Liliana, Ava Gold, Mistress Camila, Dazzle, Mistress Jayde, Master Sylver and Gemma, The Sprial’s High Witch.

“Where is Judy? I was hoping to see her,” Peggy asked Charissa as the two sat beside one another, sipping water and watching Beth dance seductively with Casey and Alex.

Hope and Faith were dancing with Kristen, and nearby Bella and Shaw were grinding on one another as well.

“She had a big auction to go to in Seattle; she will be back soon though. The Spiral is a hub for the slave market now,” Charissa replied.

Peggy crossed her legs and began to casually move her foot from side to side, making her new toe ring sparkle.

As she expected, Charissa’s eyes went right to it.

“Careful, that sapphire channels hypnotic energy very well,” Peggy said casually.

“Oh I’m aware. I can handle it,” Charissa replied.

They sat quietly for a moment, Peggy swaying her foot while Charissa watched.

The High Mistress’s eyes were becoming glassy.

What is it with these women? Judy, Mary, Charissa…the all seem to want to fall under my power, Peggy wondered as she watched Charissa’s expression becoming vacant.

Not that she minded; she realized she wanted them in her power.

Peggy wanted to dominate as many people as she could.

She loved having power over peoples’ wills.

“Charissa, I think you are getting hypnotized. You better look away,” Peggy said.

Charissa blinked.

“What? Oh, right. Damn that toe ring is hypnotic. I’m fine, it will take a lot more than that to put me under,” she said with a chuckle.

Oh really? I don’t think you know how vulnerable you are, dear Charissa. The toe ring helps, but it is my feet you like…my feet that will be your downfall someday, Peggy vowed silently.

She had no ill will toward the High Mistress; she liked Charissa.

That didn’t mean she couldn’t serve Peggy.

For an instant she envisioned Liliana, Gillian, Jing-Mei, Charissa and Helena all kneeling before her, naked and worshipful.

Someday. Not today, she told herself firmly.

Peggy took a deep breath; she was letting her inner hypnodomme go a little crazy.

Let’s not get too ambitious, she admonished herself.

Peggy decided she needed to make her study and worship of Hypnothea a priority.

As soon as I get home, she resolved.

“Come on, let’s dance!” she said, taking the naked Charissa out onto the dance floor.

They joined the others on the crowded dance floor, having a wonderful time. Peggy and Charissa danced very closely, grinding on one another; Peggy fingered Charissa until she orgasmed as they swayed to the music, then Charissa returned the favor. The two sweaty women shared a passionate kiss before returning to their table.

“I hate to say it, but I need to get some sleep. Kristen and I are flying out early tomorrow,” Charissa said.

“No worries, we have a lot on our plates as well. Just let us know if you need help finding Helena,” Peggy replied.

“Thank you Peggy. It was great to see you. Be safe,” Charissa replied.

Peggy smiled.

“You as well,” she said, leaning in.

They shared one more kiss, then Peggy rose and collected Sean and Lavea.

Casey and Alex had gone up to their condo, and Jing-Mei had retired for the night as well.

Bella was doing shots with Shaw and Beth; Peggy said goodnight to them and headed for the elevators.

She entered her condo, Sean and Lavea following, the former carry both women’s dresses. They went into the bedroom, and Peggy chuckled to see her sexy sandals in the middle of the floor.

“My spell worked…sort of. They were supposed to go to the closet,” she said.

“Only you would come up with a shoe teleportation spell,” Sean said with a laugh.

“Hey! I love shoes and I love going barefoot. This will save you from carrying them, remember that,” Peggy admonished playfully.

Sean snorted.

“As long as you don’t permanently disappear your favorite thousand-dollar sandals,” he replied.

“Who cares? I’m rich now,” Peggy said arrogantly.

Sean felt his cock stir; he loved it when Peggy acted powerful and confident, even bratty.

“Yes Domina,” he said submissively he said as he went to hang up Peggy and Lavea’s dresses.

Peggy turned to Lavea.

Failed assassin,” she said firmly.

Lavea stiffened, her eyes going wide as she went instantly into a deep hypnotic trance upon hearing the trigger.

Sean looked at Peggy quizzically as he emerged from the closet.

She winked at him.

“Lavea, when you awaken you will forget everything that took place in Gillian’s office today. It will be very easy for you to forget everything that happened. You will have no memory of it at all. You will go sleep in the slave room tonight. You may fuck Katie if you like. Wide awake, Lavea,” Peggy said, snapping her fingers.

Lavea awoke from her trace.

“I will go sleep in the slave room tonight. I think I will fuck Katie first,” she said.

Sean watched as the tall beautiful hypno-slave left the bedroom.

“Why…?” he asked after she’d gone.

“Lavea is a slave, a very useful one; she’s smart and sexy and I like her a lot. I love sleeping with both of you. But she is just a slave, and doesn’t need to remember everything I do. It is safer that way. She would probably murder me if I didn’t keep reinforcing my control over her. You are my Enslaved One. My Thrall. I love you, and I want to have hours of sex with you and just you right now. I am horny as hell, so get over here and fuck me,” Peggy said.

Sean’s cock was tenting his pants; he began to remove his clothes, fumbling with his belt.

Impatient, Peggy snapped her fingers.

Sean’s clothes vanished.

He chuckled, looking his Mistress.

Peggy was laying on the bed naked, her legs spread.

Sean’s cock was rock-hard as he looked at her, admiring her sexy naked body.

“Skip the foreplay, just get in me,” she commanded.

Peggy was extremely aroused, and her earlier sexual encounters and acts of domination had only made her more so. She was turned on by her power, by what she’d done to Gillian.

She could be insatiable, and only Sean could satisfy her.

Sean obediently climbed on top of his Domina thrust his cock deep inside her.

Peggy began to moan as he enthusiastically pounded her.

Over and over.

Her nails raked his back.

Peggy’s moans became shrieks, and eventually she screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Sean kept fucking her, and she quickly cummed again.

Far from sated, she changed positions, so she was standing bent over the bed with Sean fucking her from behind.

Peggy’s shrieks were muffled as he thrust powerfully, rhythmically driving her face into the comforter.

It wasn’t long before Peggy orgasmed again.

“Oh Goddess, that was fantastic! Don’t stop, my Enslaved One!,” Peggy said breathlessly as she turned over.

She put her legs over over his shoulders.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Peggy commanded.

Sean began to grunt as he thrust into her pussy again, his cock sliding deep into his beloved Domina.

It was going to be a long night as he worked to satisfy Peggy; he knew she would want at least three other positions.

Sean smiled as he continued to pound her. He wouldn’t have it any other way.

While Peggy was being fucked by her beloved Thrall, Hope Grant was drying off following a shower.

The sexy young brunette stepped naked into her bedroom, expecting to find her sister Faith waiting for her on the bed.

Hope froze, shocked to see her mother Beth.

“Hello honey. Expecting someone else?” Beth asked slyly.

She was still naked, wearing her sexy gold stiletto sandals and nothing else.

“Mother! I…uh, what are you doing here? Where is Faith?” Hope asked.

Beth smiled.

“She needs to rest; her eye is still swollen, so I sent her to her own condo. I didn’t think she needed to be fucking her sister tonight,” she said casually.

“What? We aren’t—,” Hope began indignantly.

Mother’s little brat,” Beth said firmly.

Hope gasped.

“What did you do? Oh fuck…,” she said.

Hope knew she was under a post-hypnotic suggestion after hearing the trigger phrase.

“Yes darling, you are in a nice waking trance and will do anything I say while completely aware,” Beth replied with satisfaction.

Hope backed away.

“Stop moving Hope. You didn’t think I’d notice that Faith was under your spell? She is acting like a lovesick puppy around you! Your own sister!” Beth admonished.

Hope looked frightened.

“Mother, I am sorry. I won’t do it again, I will remove my suggestions from her mind,” she said.

Beth laughed.

“Why? I don’t mind if you fuck your sister a little bit. It’ll be good for her. Have your fun. You will not make her your girlfriend. You can play with her until we go back to Florida, then it stops. You are lucky to have High Mistress Liliana as your mentor, and you are going to focus on becoming a more powerful hypnotist. You can hypnotize and fuck any pretty young woman you like to relieve stress. Do you understand me, Hope?” Beth asked seriously.

“Yes, Mother,” her daughter replied sullenly.

“Excellent. Now then, you will have to be punished; I need to be sure you know your place. Our family has a lot to deal with in the near future and I need you both focused and clear-minded. Come over here and kneel before me like one of our house slaves,” Beth commanded.

“Mother, this isn’t necessary!” Hope protested as she moved to kneel before Beth.

The sexy naked mother looked down at her beautiful naked daughter, her mismatched eyes filled with lust as she spread her legs.

“Eat me, my incestuous little darling; if you can do it for Faith, you can certainly do it for me,” Beth said.

“Mother, please don’t dmmmnnnfff…,” Hope tried to protest, unable to finish her sentence as she pressed her face into her mother’s wet pussy.

Beth closed her eyes and moaned softly.

“Yes, that’s it. Harder dear. Eat me…yes…mmmm…..very good. You want me…You love my pussy, Hope. It is the best thing you have ever tasted. You can’t get enough…,” she suggested.

Hope began licking her mother’s pussy frantically; in her waking trance, Beth’s suggestions became her own thoughts and desires.

“I don’t know why I waited so long to do this; a daughter should worship her mother,” Beth said with a giggle.

She gasped, orgasming suddenly as Hope seized her clit in her mouth and sucked vigorously.

“Oh my that was a good start, dear. Keep at it,” Beth said, shuddering with pleasure.

While Beth was dominating her daughter, High Mistress Gillian was sitting naked on the edge of her bed.

Her frequent lover Shannon lay asleep on the other side of the bed.

They’d had passionate sex thirty minutes earlier, and Shannon had fallen asleep shortly afterward.

Gillian did not.

She lay awake, inexplicably fantasizing about Domina Peggy.

After tossing and turning for almost half an hour, Gillian rose in frustration.

She’d always liked Peggy, and apparently she had a bigger crush on her than she’d thought.

The High Mistress realized she really liked her; she hoped that her warning about Arthur trying to escalate things between the Fascinating Five and Scintillating Six was helpful.

Gillian rose and walked into her huge bathroom, flipping on the light. She paced back and forth for a moment, trying to get Peggy out of her head.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Gillian sat on the side of her jetted tub. She spread her legs and gasped as she began to stroke her wet pussy.

She suppressed a moan as her hand moved faster.

Soon Gillian was masturbating furiously to Domina Peggy, imagining her sexy body, her tits, ass, flat stomach, her smile, her feet. She pictured herself worshipping the other woman, bringing her to orgasm and then Peggy doing the same to her.

Gillian’s eyes rolled back in her head and she shuddered as she orgasmed.

Waves of pleasure crashed through her body as she continued her frantic stroking, finally slowing after cumming a second time.

Unbeknownst to her, Gillian had just reinforced Peggy’s suggestions in her subconscious.

Gillian sat breathing heavily and trembling as the pleasure slowly subsided.

Taking a moment to compose herself, she rose and headed back to bed.