The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Bella Beguile and Sirena Shimmer

Bella Beguile teams up with Domina Peggy on her next hypnotism-for-hire job

Peggy circled the mat, watching Bella warily; both women were dressed in colorful leggings and sports bras. Peggy’s outfit was green and purple, while Bella’s was blue and silver. both were barefoot, and Bella had her silvery blonde locks in a ponytail while Peggy’s light brown hair was still only a few inches long.

The two hypnotists were in the basement Dojo of Bella’s townhouse; they had been sparring for over an hour.

In the month since The Spiral’s Grand Opening, when she wasn’t learning about the Goddess Hypnothea from Mariah, Peggy had been training hard in martial arts five days a week; she spent time practicing with her slave Lavea, Mistress Alexandria and especially Bella Beguile.

Bella was a good instructor, and had been teaching Peggy how to enter and use a specific type of hypnotic trance while both learning martial arts and fighting. The clarity and focus that being in a trance brought allowed her to learn and absorb lessons very quickly, and being in a “combat trance” as Bella did when she fought could even the odds against younger, faster or more skilled opponents.

Peggy had begun training before the tournament, and the Fascinating Five’s battle with Beth Grant and her allies had convinced her that she needed to add better hand-to-hand combat to her repertoire; seeing Alex, Beth, Faith and Bella in action as well as knowing that true masters like Jing-Mei studied martial arts along with hypnotism had made Peggy eager to learn.

Peggy was being hard on herself; Donna and her allies were out in the world doing goddess-knew-what, and she felt responsible for Donna becoming a hypnotist in the first place.

She need to learn all she could, and quickly so she could hunt Donna down once and for all.

Fortunately, she was already agile, fit and athletic. Bella’s hypnotic training techniques were allowing her to learn and progress quickly, and she was spending as much as four hours a day training.

Bella moved quickly, coming at Peggy with a flurry of punches and kicks. Peggy managed to block or dodge most of them, though she did leave herself open to a blow to her ribs from Bella’s open hand.

Then Peggy countered; while Bella managed to defeat each attack, it was not easy for her to do so and she had to concentrate to stay ahead of Peggy’s attacks.

“Very good; you still need to move your feet a bit faster. Keep everything in rhythm. Your blocks should flow into your follow-up movements, wether they are a counter or another block,” Bella said as they separated.

“Yes Sensei,” Peggy replied with a grin.

She was enjoying the training sessions with Bella immensely; in her combat-trance it seemed as though the other woman was moving in slow motion, making it easier to strike and especially to block and dodge blows.

The only issue with fighting while in a trance slightly lessened her ability to hypnotize people; it drew upon her own reserves of hypnotic energy and took focus to maintain, thus making it harder to perform an induction while in the trance.

This was why the fighting style Bella had developed incorporated rapid and surprise inductions, because the took less energy and were far more useful in combat.

Bella smiled at her friend’s “Sensei” comment, then came at Peggy again. This time the exchange was longer and faster, and Peggy managed to counter and actually land a blow to Bella’s side.

However, in her eagerness to land that blow she had left herself open and Bella hit her in the stomach, snapped a kick at her head that grazed her temple, then spun and swept Peggy’s feet.

The green and purple-clad hypnotist landed hard on her back with a thump.

Peggy gasped as she felt a sudden weight on her abdomen; she opened her eyes to see a smirking Bella straddling her.

“Do you yield?” Bella asked, raising her fist.

Peggy sighed; while her skills were growing rapidly, but she still had no realistic chance against Bella in a serious fight.

“I yield,” she agreed reluctantly.

“Don’t get frustrated, you are doing marvelously well,” Bella replied, getting off Peggy and helping her up.

“Thank you. I just wish I had been at this longer; you and Alex and Lavea are so fucking good!” Peggy said, catching her breath quickly.

Bella smiled; Peggy’s fitness kept her from getting winded easily, a major asset in a fight.

“Those two are on another level; they have both trained since they were little girls.

Without the combat-trance I would not have learned so quickly and would not be able to keep up. I have only been at this for around four years. I cheated and learned fast by hypnotizing myself. You are doing the same, and learning even faster than me because you have a private teacher. You are already more than a match for untrained opponents, which most people you will end up fighting are going to be,” Bella said, moving to the Dojo’s small refrigerator and retrieving two bottles of water.

“Thank you. For the pep-talk and the water,” Peggy said as Bella handed her one of the bottles.

“Besides, you are a hypnotist too, remember? Your butterfly induction is very good; I will show you how I incorporate it and other inductions into my fighting,” Bella added.

Both women took long drinks from their bottles.

“Damn I need a pedicure,” Peggy remarked, looking down at her bare feet.

Her emerald green nail polish was chipped and faded.

“Way ahead of you; I made us both an appointment at my salon. It is in about ninety minutes. Afterward we can go to lunch. I want to talk business with you,” Bella said.

“Business?” Peggy asked with interest.

“Yes. Don’t worry, it is something I think you will like,” Bella replied with smile.

“Sounds good to me,” Peggy replied, finishing her water.

“That is assuming you are free…?” Bella asked.

“Yes; Sean, Lavea and Katie are overseeing my things being moved into the new house and buying new furniture, televisions, all that stuff and getting it installed and set up. So I am free for a few more days at least. I have been sleeping at my suite in The Spiral,” Peggy replied.

“No doubt basking in the glory of being the local hypno-dueling champion,” Bella teased.

“Oh shush, you! Casey won the tournament,” Peggy retorted.

“She did, but you won your bracket and took second overall. That makes you an excellent and notable duelist. You beat me,” Bella replied sweetly.

Peggy snorted.

“I got lucky,” she said sheepishly.

“No you didn’t. You destroyed Donna in two consecutive duels; you came back strong after her dirty win. You were magnificent,” Bella replied seriously.

“Can we change the subject? How about we just go shower?” Peggy asked, feigning exasperation.

She was still uncomfortable with her fame and status in the True Hypnotist community.

Bella chuckled and let it go.

“Of course. So what do you think of the new house? I can’t wait to see it,” Bella asked as they headed for the Dojo’s bathroom, which contained a large four-person shower.

“It is fucking ridiculous! Over seven thousand square feet; seven bedrooms and seven and a half bathrooms. Full bar, magnificent back deck, hot tub. Two full master suites. Almost three million dollars… I can hardly believe it,” Peggy replied, shaking her head.

“It sounds fantastic. You deserve it,” Bella replied.

“Do I? This is insane, Bella. I am a “True Hypnotist”? Me, really? I can make people do anything I want…I can’t even believe my life sometimes. Why do I deserve it?” Peggy asked, suddenly serious.

“Peggy, relax. You deserve it because you took it. You are a hypnotist, and a powerful one. Just like me. We bend peoples’ wills, break them and make them do our bidding because we can. Because we have power. Power we aren’t afraid to use…and enjoy,” Bella replied.

She took Peggy’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

“Stop doubting yourself, okay?” she asked with a smile following the kiss.

“I…I’ll try,” Peggy replied.

She smiled, but Bella could easily see the uncertainty in her friend’s eyes.

“Oh my, this will never do Bella’s Beauty,” she said firmly.

Peggy froze; she took on a dazed expression, her gold-flecked green eyes wide and unblinking as she slipped into a deeply hypnotized state.

Ready to obey Bella and accept her suggestions.

Bella couldn’t help smiling with satisfaction.

She was very happy that the hypnotic trigger she had installed in Peggy’s subconscious still worked, and that Charissa had not found it during a routine check prior to the tournament at The Spiral.

Bella had been worried that Charissa would find the trigger and remove it, and even worse tell Peggy about it.

By some miracle, she hadn’t discovered the simple but well-hidden phrase in Peggy’s subconscious.

Bella knew Charissa was attracted to Peggy, and perhaps had missed it because of her lust.

Bella one, Mistress of the High Conclave zero, she thought to herself with a grin.

She took a moment and admired Peggy; she was beautiful, sexy from head to toe.

Sexy and powerful.

Bella was awed by Peggy’s skill, her natural affinity for hypnotism the eclipsed not only her own, but many other True Hypnotists as well.

In truth, Bella was envious of Peggy; a powerful hypnodomme herself, she craved power and reveled in her abilities, using them to get what she wanted and do as she pleased. Mastering The Serpent’s Gaze had taken her a lot of time and effort. It was a skill few hypnotists possessed.

Peggy was on another level, much like Lavea and Alex with their martial arts. Bella had known Peggy was special the first time they’d met, when they had been tricked into a confrontation and almost ended up in a hypno-duel that would have resulted in the downfall of one of them.

Fortunately, they had seen through the deception and joined forces to defeat the plot against them, becoming friends and casual lovers along the way.

It was during the first time that she and Peggy were having sex that Bella had hypnotized her, implanting the trigger as an insurance policy.

While Bella had genuinely liked Peggy, she also recognized the incredible potential power that Peggy had, with access to “The Art of True Hypnotism” and having learned the vaunted and feared “Mistress’s Gaze”.

However, Bella Beguile was a true hypnodomme, a powerful woman who always sought to have the upper-hand in any situation, and her natural desire to dominate and control had been too much to resist. She had therefore she had taken the opportunity to gain the upper hand in their relationship, implanting the trigger as a safety net in case Peggy became an enemy or their goals became opposed.

Bella had also been extremely tempted to have Peggy hand over “The Art of True Hypnotism”. Most hypnotists including Bella would give almost anything to study such a powerful and rare tome of hypnotic knowledge. However, she had restrained herself, deciding she would rather a natural friendship with Peggy develop, hoping that she might share the book and the knowledge it possessed in due time.

Bella Beguile was a patient woman.

Her friendship with Peggy had indeed progressed, the two women forming a bond over several adventures in the True Hypnotism world, and Bella had not found a reason to use the trigger she had given Peggy.

Until now.

“Just relax my darling Peggy. Breathe in and out…let all the tension flow out of you, from the top of your head and out the tips of your toes…your worries your fears and cares are all gone right now…just relax and listen to your friend Bella…you are feeling wonderful…deeply relaxed…safe and happy…I want to help you Peggy…may I do that?” Bella asked softly.

She reached up and gently massaged Peggy’s temples.

Peggy visibly relaxed, letting out a contented sigh and her shoulders slumping.

“Yes Bella…,” she murmured.

“Wonderful. Thank you Peggy. Now I would really like it if you would tell me what is bothering you? What is your biggest worry now that the tournament is over?” Bella asked.

“I…I don’t want any of you…the Fascinating Five…to get hurt. Donna will be looking for revenge. She is a power hungry psychopath and wants to hurt me. She will hurt you. It will be my fault, and it is my fault she is a hypnotist…I am not the right person to lead…,” Peggy replied slowly.

“I understand why Donna worries you. She is dangerous. However, she is not your responsibility and you are not responsible for her actions. You are powerful and smart and you have good friends who are with you. Casey, Alex, Mariah and I are all with you Peggy. We have your back. We trust you. You need to trust us, too. Do you understand me?” Bella asked firmly, continuing to massage Peggy’s temples.

“Trust…yes, Bella,” Peggy replied softly.

“Very good. Listen to me carefully Peggy; when I snap my fingers you will awaken and consciously forget that you were hypnotized and everything that happened while you were in a trance. The suggestions I am going to give you will be locked deep in your subconscious and you will follow them. They will be for your benefit, to help you because I am your friend and I want you to be strong. Is that okay, Peggy?” Bella asked.

“Yes,” Peggy replied.

The hypnotized woman smiled, and Bella smiled in response.

“Very good. When you wake up you will feel wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. You will feel a renewed sense of confidence. You are naturally confident and natural a leader, and you will know this in your heart. You will be focused and sure of yourself, of your hypnotic powers, your martial arts training, your leadership and your desires and goals. You will not let self-doubt get the better of you, and you will allow yourself to be both proud of your skills and enjoy them. You are a powerful hypnodomme and will not have any reservations about being one. Do you understand Peggy?” Bella said firmly.

“Yes Bella,” Peggy agreed immediately.

“Very, very good. Now just one more thing: You want me right now, Peggy. I know you find me attractive. When you awake and look at me, you will find yourself so aroused that you will simply have to have me. Right here on the Dojo floor. You will undress, then undress me and then you will do everything you can to please me. After I am satisfied you will then want masturbate to me while I watch. When you cum, you will feel ten times more confident and relaxed, ready to face any challenges. Do you understand?” Bella asked slyly.

“Yes…yes, Bella,” Peggy said, flushing.

With a smirk, Bella nonchalantly snapped her fingers.

Peggy blinked rapidly.

Her eyes focused on Bella and she smiled.

“There is one thing I need to do before we shower,” she said, pulling of her sports bra.

“Oh? What is that?” Bell asked innocently.

“You,” Peggy replied with a grin.

Peggy quickly pulled off her leggings then attacked Bella, pulling off the other woman’s top and then pulling down her leggings, kneeling to remove them.

Bella giggled as Peggy tossed them aside and unceremoniously dove into her pussy, frantically licking and sucking at her clit.

Bella let out a gasp followed by a long, low moan of pleasure as Peggy worked, inserting two fingers into Bella and rubbing vigorously even as she continued to eat her pussy.

Peggy took Bella roughly to the matt-covered floor, laying on top of her and sucking hard at her large round tits. She made Bella giggle and squeal as she nibbled at her nipples; at the same time, Peggy’s hand was stroking Bella’s pussy.

“Oh…OH! Yes, yes, fuck me Peggy! YES!” she shrieked.

Bella orgasmed, shuddering with pleasure; Peggy continued to enthusiastically worship her tits, then moved down to once again eat her pussy.

Bella screamed with pleasure, and after she had cum a second time she sat up.

“Mmm…oh yes…that was wonderful Peggy…thank you,” she gasped.

Peggy smiled as her hand strayed to her own pussy.

“Bella, I…I want…want to masturbate to you. While you watch…,” she said, blushing.

“Of course, go ahead. No judgement here. Enjoy yourself,” Bella replied with a smile.

Peggy closed her eyes, flushing and moaning as she began work her pussy.

Bella watched as Peggy’s shuddered, her hand moving more frantically at her her pussy while her other fondled first one tit, then the other.

“Oh yes…Oh yes! Oh yes, Bella! Bella, you are so sexy…fuck…mmmm..ah…yes…YES!” Peggy said loudly.

She trembled as she orgasmed hard.

“Sorry I just…I don’t know, you just made me really fucking hot,” Peggy said sheepishly after catching her breath.

“I am not complaining; I really like that you find me attractive,” Bella replied with a wink.

Peggy chuckled and stood, offering Bella a hand and pulling her to her feet.

Peggy felt wonderful, relaxed and filled with renewed confidence, just as Bella had suggested.

Bella could tell just by Peggy’s posture and facial expression that she felt more confident and focused.

Bella was pleased; she had decided early on that she was going to help Peggy develop into the most powerful, successful hypnodomme she could be.

Now that the Fascinating Five was assembled, Bella believed even more in Peggy and wanted her to succeed as the group’s leader.

Especially since they had become genuine friends.

“So tell me about this business opportunity,” Peggy said.

“Patience! Let’s shower and go get our toes done. Time to enjoy ourselves,” Bella replied, taking Peggy’s hand and leading her to the bathroom.

Ninety minutes later they were in Bella’s silver Porsche, speeding through traffic on their way to the salon.

Bella parked the car and they went inside. A cheerful, pretty young nail-tech named Jessica with short turquoise-streaked brown hair was waiting for them, along with a very attractive young hispanic woman with long dark hair in a ponytail named Liza.

“Hello Robin! It is so great to see you! And this must be Peggy! Welcome. This is Liza; she will take care of you,” Jessica said, leading the two women to a pair of pedicure chairs.

Peggy noted Jessica called “Bella” by her real name, and she seemed extremely happy to see her as well as eager to serve her, no doubt the result of post-hypnotic suggestions.

Both Jessica and Liza were very skilled, and they did a fantastic job on both women’s feet.

Bella went with her favorite midnight blue polish, while Peggy elected for dark purple with silver tips. They tipped each nail-tech three-hundred dollars, eliciting ecstatic squeals of delight from both of them.

“Have fun with it girls; we will be back soon!” Bella told them as she and Peggy left the salon.

They headed to The Fork, a favorite restaurant of Bella’s where she sometimes met with clients.

“So I have a job lined up, and I can’t do it alone. I need a partner,” Bella said after they’d ordered lunch.

“A partner? Me?” Peggy asked, obviously surprised.

“Because you are fucking awesome and I think we will work very well together,” Bella replied.

“I’m flattered, really. Seriously though, Casey is a gymnast and a mentalist as well as an incredible hypnotist. Alex is a kung-fu expert, Mariah is a witch as well as a hypnotist…they are all more powerful and useful than me,” Peggy replied.

Bella frowned slightly.

“Peggy, you are training hard in martial arts. You are an excellent hypnotist, and you have learned the Mistress’s Gaze. You are smart and powerful. We already went over this,” she said.

Peggy looked at her, absorbing her words.

She took a deep breath and smiled.

“Okay. Okay, you are right. What is the job?” she asked.

Now Bella smiled; she could see her hypnotic suggestions for confidence kick in, revving up Peggy’s naturally confident nature and bypassing her self-doubt.

“A heist, rescue and vengeance all rolled together,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh how fun! Wait…the costume and everything?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, the costume and everything,” Bella replied with a smile.

“I see…and what can I do?” Peggy inquired.

“Suit up with me, of course,” Bella replied.

Peggy laughed.

“I…I don’t have a suit…,” she said.

“Don’t you?” Bella asked slyly, winking at her.

Their food arrived, and Bella explained the job as they ate their meal.

“So we take down the militia gun smuggler assholes, humiliate the hell out of them, take the weapons, kidnap one of the girls, as well as rescue the daughter of your client whom they kidnapped?” Peggy asked.

“That’s pretty much it. My client has given me all of information we need. It should go smoothly with you onboard,” Bella replied, finishing her grilled salmon.

“When do we go?” Peggy asked with a smile at the compliment.

“That is the only hitch; we are out of time. We have to go tonight,” Bella said casually.

Peggy was quiet for a moment.

Then she nodded.

“Let’s do it,” she said.

Bella smiled.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to feel pressured. It is dangerous, and I will be honest I thought I could handle it myself at first. I should have admitted I needed help sooner,” she said.

“I don’t feel pressured. I want to do it. I have your back,” Peggy said with a confident nod.

“Great! You are the one I want by my side on this one. Thank you,” Bella replied, putting her hand on Peggy’s.

“Thank you Bella. Really. You know Casey would love to help on this is we need more power. So would the others…,” Peggy said.

Bella chuckled.

“I am sure she would, but I would like to keep the collateral damage to a minimum. Besides she and Alex are on a road trip for another few days. Mariah is looking for a house. Don’t get me wrong, I trust Tiny Tough and the others completely, but you are the one I want to work with me on this job. Okay?” Bella said.

“Okay,” Peggy agreed, nodding her appreciation.

“Great, then let’s get out of here and see your costume,” Bella said cheerfully.

She rose and dropped two one-hundred dollar bills on the table to cover the fifty-dollar tab, then took Peggy’s hand and let her toward the restaurant’s front door.

“My what? Bella, I don’t…I don’t have a costume,” Peggy protested as she followed her friend.

“Don’t be so sure,” Bella replied as they headed for her Porsche.

Twenty minutes later they were in Bella’s suite at The Spiral, standing in the living room admiring a green leather and spandex costume hanging from a garment rack.

It was similar to Bella’s costume; the legs had cutouts that were covered by sheer purple fabric, and the chest had a similar purple panel, which would allow the wearer’s tits to show teasingly through the fabric if they chose not to wear anything beneath it.

Also hanging from the rack was a sparkly purple mask that would cover the upper half of a wearer’s face, and simple green ballet flats.

“Do you like it? I had The Spiral’s tailor make it custom for you,” Bella said with satisfaction.

“I love it! Thank you!” Peggy said with a genuine giggle.

“You are very welcome. I had it cut a bit differently than mine, since I wear boots. I figured you would want to go barefoot when you can, so I had them make the flats for when that isn’t practical. You can carry them on your belt. The suit isn’t armor, but it is pretty tough. The leather parts anyway. I hope the tit-window is okay. You can always wear a shirt or sports bra under it,” Bella said.

“It is great, yes. I have no issue showing them off. It is a great distraction sometimes,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“Well, try it on!,” Bella said excitedly.

Peggy quickly undressed and let Bella help her into the new suit.

“You look great,” Bella said as they stood in front of a full-length mirror in the suite’s bedroom.

“It fits really well. Thank you Bella,” Peggy said, turning from one side to the other as she looked herself over in the mirror.

“You may call me “Robin” in private, if you like,” Bella said.

Her demeanor changed a bit as she spoke; gone was the powerful and slightly smug Bella Beguile and in her place the kind and caring but still confident hypnotherapist Robin.

“Okay, Robin,” Peggy said, impressed.

Her friend did a marvelous job switching between personas, and at that moment Peggy realized that “Robin” was indeed a secret identity. Once Bella had been “released”, she became the true person that Robin always was, confident and unencumbered by self-doubt.

Peggy felt a fresh surge of determination to be more confident and self-assured…like Bella. Peggy was unaware of the post-hypnotic suggestion her friend had given her to speed up the process of her embracing her own power.

“Speaking of names, what is yours going to be?” Robin/Bella asked.

“My name…? Oh, I guess I need a super…villainess? Super Villainess name,” Peggy replied.

“I think it would be fun if you had one, don’t you?” Robin asked.

“Absolutely…but I have no idea what it should be,” Peggy replied.

“I did come up with one…how does “Sirena Shimmer” sound? “Sirena” is Greek for “Entangler”. It keeps with the theme, don’t you think? ” Robin asked.

“Bella Beguile and Sirena Shimmer…I like it,” Peggy said, nodding and smiling.

“Excellent. I had better suit up myself. Then we can go over the mission in detail and form a plan. One more thing…just to be clear, this one is really dangerous, Peggy. I am going to ruin some peoples’ lives in the process,” Robin said seriously.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment.

“Do they deserve it?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” Robin replied.

Peggy smiled.

“Sounds like fun,” she said.

Robin nodded at her friend, pleased that they would be working together on this job; she had fully expected Peggy to be willing to join her.

With that settled, she went to her closet to become Bella Beguile once more.

A few hours later Bella and Sirena a were concealed in a cluster of trees near the fenced edge of a large farm property south of Boise. It was near midnight, a clear and cool evening with a three-quarter moon in the sky. Each of them wore an earpiece containing a microphone, so they could communicate with each other, as well as Bella’s friend Jennifer who was sitting in Bella’s van parked a half-mile away on the side of a dirt road.

“Everybody ready? You can hear me okay?” Jennifer’s voice said in Bella and Sirena’s ears.

“Roger,” Bella said.

“Yes,” Sirena replied, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice.

She took a deep breath and let herself relax into a light trance.

The two women remained in their position, motionless and quietly observing the property; in addition to the large three-story house, it had several outbuildings including a stable, barn and a sizable detached garage and shop. There was an empty pig pen, a large chicken coop and a pen with a few goats wandering about in it. No less than seven pick-up trucks of various makes, models and conditions were parked near the buildings, ranging in age from one to twenty-five years. There were lights on in most of the buildings, and muffled music came from the barn. One of the shop’s garage doors was up, and the sound of tools being used echoed from inside. As they watched, the two costumed hypnotists spotted three men walking the perimeter. One was armed with a shotgun, another with a scoped .30-06 rifle and the third with an AR-15. All three had radios clipped to their belts, along with pistols and large combat knives.

Finally, Bella silently signaled for Sirena to follow her. They moved quietly from shadow to shadow, approaching the property’s fence.

Bella paused, pointing to a trip-wire that ran along the ground a few feet from the fence; doubtless it would set off an alarm if disturbed. Sirena nodded, and they both stepped lightly over it, waiting for all three sentries to be turned away before climbing the rickety fence and moving silently toward a haystack near the barn.

“Okay, I will handle the guy with the semi-auto rifle and you get shotgun-guy. Meet right back here after they are under. We have to get them before rifle-scope guy comes back around the house. Ready?” Bella whispered.

Sirena nodded.

Bella held out her hand, waiting until the right moment before pointing to Sirena.

Both hypnotists darted out from behind the haystack and toward their targets.

Sirena moved swiftly, the grass cool beneath her bare feet. She approached the man with the shotgun from behind and lightly tapped him on the shoulder.

“What?!” he sputtered, startled.

He spun around, raising the shotgun to his shoulder.

“Who the fucking hell are you?” he asked, squinting at Sirena.

He was a middle-aged man, wearing jeans and a brown hunting vest with an eagle carrying a rifle on the back along with a filthy blue trucker hat.

In reply, Sirena raised her right hand and began to flutter her fingers rapidly and gracefully before his eyes.

“Just relax and follow my fingers with your eyes…let the soothing motion draw your gaze back and forth…up and down…back and forth…,” she said in her powerful, hypnotic monotone.

“What…? Shut up and—,” the man sputtered.

He was genuinely surprised by Sirena’s actions, and his eyes reflexively followed her green-gloved fingers. Bella had designed them with small amethysts, emeralds and diamonds on the tips to assist in butterfly inductions; the gems glittered in the moonlight as her fingers moved.

“Just relax…follow my fingers with your eyes…feel your eyelids growing heavy as you relax more and more…up and down…back and forth…eyelids getting heavier and heavier…feeling so very sleepy…sleepy…,” Sirena continued smoothly.

The man’s eyes followed her rhythmically moving fingers, even as his eyelids began to droop.

“What…what are…you…do—,” he stammered as a wave of relaxation washed over him.

The barrel of the shotgun dropped several inches, his arms growing weak.

“Very good…so relaxed…following my fingers…back and forth…up and down…so sleepy…you cannot stay awake any longer…and, sleep!” Sirena said firmly.

She lowered her hand and raised her other one and snapped her fingers in front of the man’s face.

His eyes slammed shut and his head nodded as he went into a trance.

Sirena quickly stepped forward and held him up, moving to whisper in his ear.

“Listen to me very carefully. You are completely relaxed, completely in my power. You will obey my every command, accept all my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts. You cannot resist me. When I snap my fingers you will awaken and continue your patrol as if nothing happened. You will not react to anything you see, you will ignore any sounds you hear, any calls for help other noise except my voice. You will immediately obey any command I give you, and ignore any other person you encounter as you continue your patrol. Now get to it,” Sirena commanded.

She snapped her fingers, and the man’s eyes blinked open. He looked around, a confused expression on his face; then he shrugged and resumed his patrol of the perimeter.

A satisfied smile on her lips, Sirena faded back into the shadows and dashed back to the haystack.

She found a Bella waiting for her, casually leaning against the hay.

“Any problems?” she asked.

“No, I got him. You?” Sirena asked.

Bella winked and shook her head.

“Mine is back on patrol with no clue what happened to him. You ready to get number three?” she asked.

Now it was Sirena’s turn to nod.

Bella peeked around the haystack.

“Okay let’s go,” she whispered, running into the darkness.

Sirena followed. They approached the last sentry swiftly; he wore green camouflage pants and an olive green jacket with the same eagle-and-rifle patch as the man Sirena had hypnotized earlier, his long brown hair loose and unkempt. The two hypnotists split up, Sirena going to his left and Bella to his right. Sirena grabbed the rifle from his surprised hands while Bella struck him in the throat.

The man let out a choked gurgle; he was unable to speak, as Bella’s blow was perfect and temporarily paralyzed his larynx.

Sirena dropped the rifle and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. Then she kicked the back of his leg and forced him to his knees. Grabbing his hair, she pulled his head up and forced to look at Bella.

The blue and silver clad hypnotist had her favorite antique gold pocket watch in her hand. She dangled it before the man’s eyes and began to swing it smoothly.

The moonlight reflected off it’s polished surface into the man’s eyes.

“Relax and follow the watch as you listen to my voice. The only way the pain will stop is if you listen carefully…,” Bella began.

Sirena twisted his arm a bit to emphasize the “pain” Bella was speaking of.

The man let out grunt, still unable to speak; his eyes followed the shiny pocket-watch.

“That’s a good boy…just relax…relax more and more with every swing of the watch…relax deeper with every word I say…just let yourself sink…feel yourself drop…deeper…deeper into a warm, comfortable relaxation…feel my soothing voice penetrating your mind…guiding you down…deeper…relaxing more and more…following the watch…back and forth…back…and forth…just give in and the pain will go away…,” Bella said in her gentle but firm monotone.

The man visibly relaxed, his eyes following the watch.

“Very good…you are so relaxed…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…you are sinking deeper…deeper into a wonderful feeling of complete relaxation…dropping deeper as you follow the watch…listening to my voice…you are so sleepy now…you cannot stay awake…your eyelids are so heavy…too heavy to keep open…close them now and sleep,” Bella said.

The man’s eyelid fluttered and then closed. Sirena released him and he sagged into the grass.

“Well done,” Sirena a said quietly.

“Thank you,” Bella replied with a nod.

She crouched beside the man and began to whisper to him. Sirena watched as a moment later her rose, a slightly dazed expression on his face as he picked up his rifle and resumed his sentry duty just like his two comrades.

Bella motioned for Sirena to follow her, and the two hypnotists dashed toward the barn. They approached an open side door, the sound of laugher and loud country music coming from inside. Sirena kept watch while Bella slowly and carefully peeked inside. She observed for a few seconds, then pulled her head back.

“There are five of them. Three men and two women. Sitting around drinking beer. The hayloft is open. I think I can climb up there and drop down among them from above. When I do, you go through the door. We kick all their asses, then hypnotize them,” Bella whispered.

“Sounds good,” Sirena agreed with a nod.

She was clearly apprehensive, taking a deep breath.

“Peggy, relax. You are ready. They are untrained rednecks. Use the combat trance like I taught you and kick some ass,” Bella said with a comforting smile.

Sirena smiled back. She nodded again, this time with confidence. Bella moved off quickly.

Sirena watched her go, then closed her eyes and let herself relax and sink into a state of deep self-hypnosis.

Opening her eyes, Sirena peered around the doorway; she saw the group of young men and women all sitting on bales of hay and drinking cheap beer. There was a multitude of long, large crates, ammunition boxes, and other military equipment.

The men were all wearing camouflage pants and olive-green t-shirts. Two had their dark hair in short military-style fades, while the third had long blonde hair in a ponytail; all three wore combat boots. One of the women had short red hair and was wearing a pink bikini top over her large tits and short denim cutoffs along with thick black flip-flops. The other woman had long blond hair and wore a red spaghetti-strap tank top and tight jeans along with cowboy boots. They were half-drunk, and discussing their plans for the money they were going to make from selling the weapons stockpiled in the barn.

Sirena felt another surge of confidence fill her; in the combat-trance Bella had taught her she would be able to easily defeat these buffoons.

As she watched, Bella suddenly dropped from the rafters like a blue and silver shadow to land in the middle of the group. Before they could react, she kicked one of the men in the stomach and face then spun to punch the blonde woman in the chest hard enough to knock her over the bale of hay she was sitting on before picking up the wireless speaker that was the source of the music and silencing it by throwing it to the floor hard enough to break it.

Sirena rushed into the barn, snapping a kick into the blonde man’s head before smoothly sweeping his feet and dropping him to the floor. Beside her, Bella easily blocked the third man’s two swift, skilled punches before striking him in the chest and kicking him in the balls. The redhead picked up a crowbar and moved toward Sirena, swinging it at her head.

The green-clad hypnotist crouched, easily avoiding the blow which seemed clumsy and slow to her in her trance.

Sirena punched the redhead in the stomach twice, once with each hand before standing up and grabbing her arm and twisting it.

The redhead shrieked in pain as the crowbar fell from her grasp. She tried to hit Sirena with her other hand but the hypnotist easily blocked the blow with her free hand, then punched the redhead in the face and kicked her in the stomach, causing her to stumble back and fall. By this time the blonde man had risen to his feet and was coming at Sirena with a large knife. He was joined by the blonde woman, an enraged expression on her face.

Sirena let herself relax into the flow of the fight; her opponent’s movements were predictable and slow, and she blocked punches and dodged the knife with an ease that surprised her. She patiently countered, landing blow after blow. The knife cut her forearm an instant before she smashed her forehead into the blonde man’s face, breaking his nose and sending him crashing to the floor in a daze. The blonde woman punched Sirena hard in the ribs; the hypnotist turned and unleashed a flurry of blows, hitting her in the stomach and face before kicking her in the chest and sending her stumbling back. Sirena moved swiftly, keeping pace with her, punching her in the stomach again before kicking her in the side and knocking her down. Without looking, Sirena threw an elbow behind her and sidestepped; she caught the redhead in the face with the blow, causing her to stumble past her. Sirena grabbed the string of her bikini top as she passed then kicked her in the ass, sending her to the floor topless.

The green-clad hypnotist immediately turned to see how Bella was faring.

She was standing with her hands on her hips, both dark-haired men on the floor at her feet.

One was moaning in pain, the other obviously hypnotized by one of Bella’s rapid inductions.

She looked at Sirena and smiled.

“Well done,” she congratulated.

“Thank you. I see they were too easy for you,” Sirena replied.

“You fucking cunts…what the hell…?” the redhead asked, sitting up.

She had her arms covering her bare tits and blood was trickling from her nose.

Sirena smirked and held up her bikini top.

“Lose something?” she taunted, tossing it aside.

“I will fucking kill you—,” she topless woman shrieked.

Sirena smirked.

Her eyes began to glow slightly with emerald green light.

“Be quiet and look into my eyes…,” Sirena purred.

The redhead gaped in astonishment as she was caught in the Mistress’s Gaze.

Her arms fell away from her chest, revealing her admittedly lovely tits as she was hypnotized.

The blonde man rose unsteadily to his feet, his face bloody.

Sirena shifted her gaze to meet his.

He too looked surprised as the potent hypnotic energy flowed into him, making him instantly feel docile and relaxed.

“You too, asshole. Just relax and…sleep,” she said.

The blonde man’s eyes closed and he fell back to the floor.

Sirena gasped, breathing heavily from the exertion of using the Mistress’s Gaze as she let her eyes return to normal.

Her arm was bleeding from the knife wound, but in her trance she didn’t feel it.

The blonde woman was struggling to her feet; Sirena glanced over to see Bella had crouched down and was hypnotizing the other dark-haired man with her sapphire ring.

Smiling, Sirena turned back to the blonde and walked over to her, hips swaying seductively.

“Why…who are you?” the blonde woman asked, her face red with anger and tears trickling from her eyes.

“I am Sirena Shimmer,” the hypnotist replied.

She grabbed the blonde’s hair, blocking her clumsy punch with contemptuous ease. She punched the woman in the stomach hard, causing her to gasp for air.

Forcing the blonde to her knees, Sirena kept ahold of the the woman’s hair and used her free hand to remove the amethyst pendant she’d worn under her costume.

She let the purple jewel dangle at the end of its chain before the blonde’s blue eyes.

It turned slowly about, its many facets glittering in the barn’s overhead lights.

“Look at the beautiful purple gem; see how it sparkles…it is very soothing, very relaxing…especially when it moves,” Sirena said firmly.

She started the amethyst swinging.

“What? Are you fucking serious?” the blonde asked.

Confused by the turn of events and not knowing the danger, she let her eyes be drawn to the large purple stone.

“Just watch the pretty amethyst as it swings back and forth…it is so relaxing…the sound of my voice is very soothing…you just want to listen to it and watch the amethyst swinging back…and forth…let yourself relax…focus on the gem and my words…it will feel so good to let go…let all your pain and fear just fade away…relaxing more and more with every swing of the amethyst…sinking deeper and deeper with every word I speak…,” Sirena continued smoothly.

The blonde felt her muscles slacken as she began to involuntarily relax.

Sirena’s voice was soothing; it flowed into her mind and causing a pleasant tingle to begin to spread throughout her body.

“Wait…what are you doing? You can’t…can’t hypnotize…me,” she stammered.

The purple stone continued to swing, glittering brilliantly as it reflected the light into her eyes and making it hard to concentrate.

“You are so relaxed…deeper and deeper…let yourself sink…drop deeper…relaxing more and more…keep watching the beautiful amethyst…you cannot take your eyes off of it now…you must keep watching it swing back and forth…back…and forth…relaxing twice as much now…” Sirena purred.

“I…no…no, stop. Stop!” the blonde said, suddenly panicked.

She could not take her eyes off the pendant; they were pulled along, riveted to it as it continued to swing, following its every move. The blonde felt a sinking sensation, like an elevator going down as her whole body relaxed even further.

“Help…she…is hypno…,” she stammered meekly.

Then she fell silent, her eyes continuing to follow the amethyst back and forth.

“So relaxed now…you are sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…so heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…SLEEP!” Sirena said firmly.

The blonde sighed and her eyes closed; she slumped to the barn floor as Sirena released her hair.

“All clear,” she said.

“Clear,” Bella agreed.

The two hypnotists proceeded to have their collection of hypnotized captives get on their knees in a line. They took a few moments to deepen the kneeling peoples’ trances, then began to look around the barn. American flags hung everywhere, along with several confederate flags and a large banner emblazoned with the eagle carrying an AR-15 in it’s claws.

Beneath the bird the banner proclaimed the group “The Liberty Brigade”.

Bella snorted.

“Fucking idiots,” she muttered.

Bella located a first-aid kit so she could tend to the cut on Sirena’s arm.

Sirena was examining the crates.

“Holy shit, these are full of guns!” she said, prying a few of them open with the crowbar.

“Guns, ammo, explosives…these guys are smuggling in stuff that serious militias want. Now hold still and let me bandage this cut,” Bella replied.

“You weren’t kidding about them being dangerous,” Sirena replied, letting Bella wrap her arm.

“Well at least this group is out of the game. The redhead has really great tits; too bad we don’t have time to play with them,” Bella said with a chuckle.

Sirena laughed, walking over and casually fondling the hypnotized woman’s tits.

“These are nice. What’s next?” she asked eagerly.

Adrenaline was pumping through her, and she had cast off her doubts.

Sirena Shimmer was ready for more action.

“Let’s check out the shop before we hit the house,” Bella replied.

Sirena nodded, then turned to the kneeling men and women.

“None of you idiots move or speak until Bella or I command you to,” she ordered.

The dazed people mumbled their agreement.

Bella and Sirena left the barn and quickly made their way across the yard toward the shop. The three sentries continued to walk the perimeter, paying no attention to them.

The two hypnotists approached the shop’s open garage door. The sound of soft moaning came from inside. Bella and Sirena stepped quietly into the shop to see two large two-and-a-half ton trucks and a Humvee. On the hood of the Humvee was a naked couple, fucking vigorously. The woman had short black hair and a tattoo of a tiger on her thigh. The man on top of her was fit and had short blond hair. She was moaning and shrieking as he pounded her, her head rhythmically thumping the vehicle’s windshield.

Bella and Sirena exchanged glances and smiles, patiently waiting for them to finish.

After the couple had both orgasmed, the man rolled off his lover and headed for a nearby workbench, intending retrieve a pack of cigarettes. He was startled by sudden movement as Sirena stepped from the shadows and kicked him in the crotch, following up with a punch to his chest and then a spinning kick to his head. Her bare foot crashed into his temple and sent him sprawling to the floor.

“Colt, what is—,” the naked young woman said, hopping to her feet from the hood of the Humvee.

She didn’t get to finish her sentence as Bella’s boot slammed into her stomach, causing her to bend over. The blue-clad hypnotist grabbed the woman’s dark hair with her left hand, holding her right one up in front of her eyes.

The massive sapphire on her ring glittered.

“Ah! OW! Bitch, what the fuck?” the woman snarled.

“Just relax and look at the beautiful sapphire…,” Bella said, beginning an induction.

She began to move her hand to and fro, causing the large gemstone to reflect the light into the woman’s eyes.

Meanwhile, Sirena had moved after Colt, kicking him viciously in the face as he tried to rise and knocking him back to the floor.

Sirena swiftly knelt, her amethyst pendant in her hand. She dangled it above the slightly-dazed Colt’s brown eyes.

“Look at the amethyst…just relax and watch it swing back and forth…,” Sirena said smoothly, starting her pendant swinging in small circles as she began her hypnotic induction.

Both of the skilled hypnotists easily put their prey under, and a few moments later Colt and his girlfriend were kneeling beside the humvee, deeply hypnotized.

“Alright, that just leaves the main house. How are you holding up?” Bella asked Sirena.

The green-clad hypnotist smiled.

“I am ready to rock,” she said.

Bella smiled and nodded, motioning for Sirena to follow her as she walked out of the garage.

Inside the farmhouse, the Wood family was sitting around the a dinner table piled high with chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. The family patriarch and leader of the Liberty Brigade smuggling operation was Dustin, a tall and muscular man of forty-seven. He had short, thinning brown hair flecked with grey and an impressive, long bushy mustache that was going similarly grey. He was wearing red plaid button-up shirt and faded blue jeans. To his right sat his wife, Gayle. A short, curvy woman of forty-three with short curly brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a long, plain sky-blue dress and simple blue flats. On his right was his oldest child Hunter, a handsome twenty-four year old with dark brown hair in a military-style buzzcut and brown eyes. He was wearing black tactical pants and a black t-shirt. Beside him was Sierra, twenty-two and pretty with chin-length light brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing short denim shorts and a white tank top and white flip-flops. Across from Sierra sat Dakota, the youngest daughter at nineteen. She was a very cute blonde with big blue eyes and a cheerleader body; she was wearing jeans and a green halter top, her long hair in a single long braid.

“After the clients pick up their merchandise tomorrow morning we will have enough money to really move up to the big time. I already have the deals in place. I am going to need you and the boys to be on the ball,” Dustin was saying to Hunter as they ate.

“No sweat dad. They have been doing well on runs and deliveries,” Hunter replied.

“Yes they have. Good job, son. Gayle, pass the gravy please,” Dustin said, patting his son on the arm.

“Maybe after this payoff we can talk about college?” Dakota asked, nibbling at a biscuit.

“Dakota, hush. We talked about this. The family business needs all of us,” Gayle said.

“Yeah, brat. Would you give up the college crap already?” Sierra scoffed.

“Screw you, just because all you care about is drinking and fucking and shopping,” Dakota retorted.

“Girls,” Dustin said sternly.

Both young women grew sheepish.

“Sorry daddy,” Sierra said sweetly.

Dakota snorted and rolled her eyes.

“Girls, do as your father says and eat your dinner,” Gayle said.

“Yeah girls, do what your father says,” came an unfamiliar female voice.

The Wood family turned as one to see Bella Beguile standing in the doorway of the dining room, her hands on her hips in a power pose.

“It seems we have a guest. A guest with very nice breasts,” Dustin said calmly.

He made a show of ogling Bella’s tits through the sheer window on the front of her costume.

“Oh no, intruder is definitely more accurate. And thank you, by the way. Now where is Krista?” Bella asked, equally calm.

Gayle and Hunter stiffened, and Sierra and Dakota looked uneasy.

Dustin remained unfazed.

“Who?” he asked casually.

Under the table, his hand slowly moved toward his hip, where a large caliber revolver was holstered.

“The young woman you kidnapped to blackmail a prosecutor into dropping a case against you. You got what you wanted the case was dropped. Give her daughter back, turn yourself in and you will only face kidnapping charges,” Bella replied sternly.

“Oh, is that all? And if I don’t?” Dustin scoffed.

“Dustin—,” Gayle began.

“Shut it, woman. The nice woman in the halloween costume and I are talking,” Dustin said.

Bella smiled.

“If you don’t, I will burn this whole operation to the ground and you will lose everything. Tonight,” she said sweetly.

As Bella spoke, none of the family seated at the table noticed Sirena standing in the doorway to the kitchen at the opposite end of the room, their attention firmly on Bella.

“I will? That seems unlikely. In fact, I am going to give you this one chance to get out of here, or you will be the one kidnapped,” Dustin replied coolly.

“You like threatening and pushing women around, do you tough guy? Want to try me?” Bella asked.

“I will,” Hunter snarled, looking at his dad.

Dustin nodded to his son, who wiped his hands on a napkin and rose.

“Come and get it, cutie,” Bella taunted.

“Kick her ass, Hunter! Fuck her up!” Sierra said loudly.

“Teach her some manners,” Gayle added.

Dustin moved toward Bella, raising his fists.

She could tell he clearly had some combat training as she got into her own ready stance.

Hunter threw a punch; Bella blocked it.

He threw another; again she deflected the attack.

Then they exploded into motion, punching and kicking, blocking, ducking and dodging.

Bella landed blows to Hunter’s stomach and temple, while he managed to hit her hard in the ribs twice.

The fight moved into the living room as they traded blows; Bella jumped over Hunter’s sweep attempt, punching him squarely in the face as she landed. He stumbled back, and she kicked him in the chest, sending him crashing onto the coffee table, smashing to splinters.

The rest of Hunter’s family had risen and followed, crowding into the doorway.

“Hunter!” Gayle shouted, seeing her son bloodied on the floor.

Dustin drew his revolver, pointing it at Bella.

At the back of the group, Sirena walked up silently behind Sierra, grabbing the young woman by the hair and yanking her around to face her.

“Oww! What the hell—oh!” Sierra gasped as her eyes met Sirena’s glowing green ones.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…look deep into my eyes…relax completely and…sleep,” Sirena said.

“Sleep…,” Sierra agreed as the power of the Mistress’s Gaze affected her.

Her eyes closed and Sirena released her hair as she crumpled to the floor.

“Alright bitch, don’t move or—,” Dustin began.

“How about you don’t move,” Bella cut him off.

Her eyes began to glow slightly in the cobalt blue of The Serpent’s Gaze.

Dustin froze, hypnotically paralyzed when his eyes met Bella’s.

Bella stepped quickly up to him and snatched the gun from his hand, tossing it behind the couch.

“Dustin? Dustin, what is wrong with you?” Gayle asked.

Bella didn’t hesitate, kicking Dustin in the balls and punching him hard in the face.

She let her eyes return to normal and grabbed Dustin’s arm, spinning him around and twisting it painfully behind his back and forcing him to his knees before he could recover from her hypnotic paralyzation.

“You are a witch!” Gayle shrieked.

Behind her, Sirena had stepped over Sierra and tapped Dakota on the shoulder; the pretty young blonde turned around expecting to see her sister.

Instead, she was surprised to see the green-and-purple clad Sirena. The costumed hypnotist raised her hand and began to flutter her fingers, the gems on the tips of her gloves sparkling as they moved.

“Follow my fingers dear…back and forth…up and down…let them draw your eyes…,” Sirena began a butterfly induction on the surprised young woman.

“I am a hypnotist, not a witch,” Bella replied calmly to Gayle as her partner was quickly putting Dakota in a trance.

Maintaining her hold on a groaning Dustin, Bella punched Gayle in a precise spot on her torso, stunning her and causing her to gasp for breath.

Then she shifted her weight, turning slightly to snap a kick at Hunter, who had risen and charged at her with a snarl of rage.

Bella’s boot collided with his jaw and he dropped like a sack of potatoes, groaning and semi-conscious.

Behind Gayle, Sirena finished her induction on Dakota, dropping her to the floor beside her sister.

Bella slugged Gayle again in the same spot, causing the woman to gasp painfully. She fell to her knees, a look of shock on her face.

“You fucking cunt, I will kill you!” Dustin growled, his arm still locked painfully behind his back in Bella’s iron grip.

“Unlikely, asshole,” Bella replied.

She nodded at Sirena, who stepped past the gasping Gayle, her amethyst pendant in her hand.

“Have a look at this Dustin and Bella will stop hurting you,” Sirena said, dangling the pendant before his eyes and starting it swinging.

“What? Fuck you,” he growled.

“You are so tense. Relax…relax and look at the amethyst…watch it swing back and forth…listen to my voice and relax deeper…deeper with every word I speak…”Sirena said soothingly.

“Fuck you bitch—ah!” Dustin started to say.

Bella wrenched his arm.

“Quiet or I will break it,” she warned quietly.

Dustin fell silent and after a moment his eyes were locked on Sirena’s pendant. Bella released him and moved to where Gayle had struggled to her feet while Sirena finished hypnotizing Dustin.

“Get..away..witch…” Gayle gasped, backing away from Bella.

She tripped over one of her hypnotized daughters laying on the floor and went sprawling over on her back in the dining room.

Bella chuckled, walking over and bending down to grab Gayle by her hair.

“Just relax, this will all be over soon,” the hypnotist said as she pulled the woman into a sitting position.

Bella dangled her shiny antique gold pocket-watch in front of Gayle’s eyes, letting it turn slowly about and reflecting the room’s lights into the woman’s eyes.

“That’s it…relax and follow the watch…it really draws your eyes…,” Bella began.

She started the watch swinging gently, and a few minutes later Gayle slumped to the floor, hypnotized.

Hunter groaned as he came to; he had a bad headache, and it took him a moment to realize his eyes were closed.

With an effort, he opened them.

To look right into the glowing green of The Mistress’s Gaze.

“Look into my eyes…that’s it…deep into my eyes…deeper…find the gold…you are so relaxed…sleepy…close your eyes and sleep….,” Sirena purred as she crouched beside Hunter, laying where he’d fallen after Bella’s kick to his jaw.

“What was I…,” Hunter mumbled.

His eyes closed once more as he went into a hypnotic sleep.

Sirena stood and turned to Bella.

“Is that everyone?” she asked.

Sirena was breathing a little heavily, tired from using the Mistress’s Gaze several times close together.

“It should be. Mom, dad and three kids,” Bella replied, looking around at the hypnotized family sprawled in the dining and living rooms of the farmhouse.

Sirena nodded, then bent and spoke in Hunter’s ear.

“You are deep asleep, deeply hypnotized. Nothing will awaken you unless Bella or I awaken you, and you will obey any command that Bella or I give you. You simply cannot resist us. You must obey Bella and Sirena. Now stand up and open your eyes,” she commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Hunter murmured.

He rose and opened his eyes; blood trickled from his nose and lip.

“You will answer all our questions completely truthfully. You cannot lie to us, Hunter. We are your Mistresses and you are our slave. Now, tell us where Krista is,” Sirena commanded.

“She is…in the cellar…,” Hunter answered slowly.

“How original,” Sirena said dryly.

“You start programming some subconsciouses, I will go get Krista,” Bella said.

Sirena nodded.

“Go ahead, I can handle these jerks. I will go get the sentries on their knees too,” she replied.

“Sounds good,” Bella agreed.

She touched her earpiece.

“Jen, do you read me?”

“Copy Bella,”

“We have things under control. You can bring the van up to the house,” Bella said.

“Roger. On my way,” Jen replied.

Sirena was busy getting Dustin and his family to strip and get on their knees, so Bella went into the kitchen. As she expected of an older farmhouse, she found a staircase near the backdoor leading down to the cellar.

A door at the bottom of the stairs barred her path; she kicked it in, barely breaking stride in the process.

She flipped a light switch beside the doorway, illuminating the large cluttered cellar. The walls were stacked from floor to ceiling with freeze-dried food and cased of bottled water, as well as boxes full of various calibers of ammunition. There were also boxes full of medical supplies, including bandages and various drugs. There were two large chest freezers, and a sizable gun safe.

In the middle of the room, a young woman of perhaps twenty with long blonde hair sat tied to a wooden chair. Her fair skin was filthy, her hair a tangled mess. She was wearing only a simple pink shift, torn and dirty as well.

She raised her head slowly and squinted at Bella in the unexpected light.

“Krista Taylor?” Bella asked kindly as she moved toward the young woman.

“Yes,” Krista replied in a croaky voice.

“It is okay, we are here to get you out. I am Bella,” the hypnotist said.

She pulled an assisted-open knife from her boot and flicked it open, cutting the para-cord holding Krista to her chair.

“Oh my god, thank you!” Krista said with relief.

She stood and threw her arms around Bella in hug.

Then she swooned, weak from hunger, thirst and lack of proper rest.

“Okay, slow down dear. You will be fine, but you need to take it slow,” Bell said, easing Krista back into the chair.

The hypnotist went to one of the cases of water and slit the plastic with her knife, pulling out a bottle.

“Here. Drink this slowly. Then we will get you upstairs,” Bella said, removing the cap and handing the water to Krista.

The young woman took with a grateful smile and drank.

“Did my mother send you?” Krista asked, her voice stronger.

“She did. My partner and I have everyone here under our control. How do you feel about a little revenge?” Bella asked slyly.

“Oh fuck yes!” Krista said.

Bella smiled.

“Excellent. Let’s get you upstairs and in a shower. Then you can raid Sierra’s closet, she looks about your size,” she replied, holding out her hand.

Smiling, Krista took it and let the costumed-hypnotist lead her upstairs.

An hour later, Krista was clean and dressed in a pair of short denim shorts and a sky-blue spaghetti-strap tank top and blue flip flops, all taken from Sierra’s closet. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she sat on a couch in the farmhouse’s big family room with a plate piled high with chicken and corn on the cob, eating ravenously.

Dustin and his family knelt in a line in the middle of the room, all naked and deep under hypnosis.

Bella and Sirena had rounded up all the people on the property and lined them up in the front yard, also on their knees.

Jennifer had arrived with Bella’s van, bringing in several duffel bags.

Now Bella and Sirena all stood in front of the Wood family while Jennifer set up a large laptop.

“Okay, it is connecting….and, hello Zoe,” she said as she initiated a video call.

An attractive middle-aged woman with short curly dark hair and light blue eyes appeared on the screen.

“Jennifer. Did they do it? Is Krista safe?” Zoe Taylor asked anxiously.

“Mom!” Krista said, jumping to her feet and moving so her mother could see her.

“Krista! Oh my god, baby are you ok?” Zoe asked, tears in her eyes.

“Yes, I am fine. Thanks to Bella and Sirena and Jennifer,” Krista replied happily.

“Oh thank you! Bella, Sirena, Jennifer you are amazing! So…is Dustin and his men…?” Zoe asked.

“All in our power. Everything is going according to plan,” Bella said, moving beside Krista.

“Fantastic. Thank you so much!” Zoe said cheerfully.

“I know you are eager for Krista to get home, but we have a few things left to do before we can leave. I promise she will be safe with us,” Bella replied with a smile.

“I’m fine mom; they are amazing, you should see these assholes that took me,” Krista added.

“I am sure you are, dear. I trust Bella and her team. Speaking of those assholes, can I…speak to Dustin?” Zoe asked.

“Certainly. Sirena, would you mind?” Bella asked.

“My pleasure. Dustin, and only Dustin…aware!” Sirena said, snapping her fingers.

Dustin blinked as he became suddenly aware.

“Remain on your knees, Dustin,” Bella said, turning the laptop around so he and Zoe could see each other.

“I should have known,” Dustin growled.

“Hello Dustin. I told you I would take you down one way or another. You killed my husband when he got too close to busting you, you have wiggled out of every charge I have brought against you, kept smuggling in your weapons, and when I finally have you dead to rights you kidnap my daughter. Well, your dumb redneck ass forgot something; I have money; the family fortune became mine when my father passed away last year…so I said fuck the law, it hasn’t worked. So I hired Bella and Sirena to take you down and get Krista back,” Zoe replied with satisfaction.

Zoe Taylor was a state prosecutor who had been pursuing Dustin Wood and his smuggling operation for the past four years, since her husband Mitchell had died. He been a state police investigator who had been close to nailing Dustin Wood, but the smuggler had killed him in a gunfight when he had attempted to arrest him. Then he’d gotten off thanks to friends in the prosecutor’s office. Zoe, a criminal attorney, had become a prosecutor and devoted herself to taking Dustin and his smuggling operation down. She had succeeded in shutting down pieces of his operation, even putting his cousin Bert in prison, she had never been able to make anything stick against Dustin; he always did whatever it took to beat any charges she filed.

Until recently.

She was finally getting close to having a case that would stick.

So Dustin had kidnapped her daughter in retaliation, to force her to stop pursuing him.

If she was going to keep trying to force him to face the consequences of his smuggling, he was going to make Zoe suffer throughout the process without her precious daughter.

She hadn’t been able to prove he had Krista, so she had gone to an unorthodox solution.

Hiring a true hypnotist.

Two true hypnotists, in fact.

Bella Beguile…and her new partner, Sirena Shimmer.

“You fucking bitch, I will kill you—,” Dustin began angrily.

“Shut up, Dustin. Do not speak,” Bella snapped.

Dustin obeyed, his face red with rage.

“That is so great! No, Dustin you aren’t killing anyone else. All the people you have hurt, killed…you are going to pay for that. Your operation is gone; your family is going to be sold into slavery. Your wife, Sierra, and Hunter. Your precious Dakota is going to be my pet…my slave. You are going to have nothing. When your clients come to pick up your merchandise tomorrow, it will be gone. I am sure that they will be pretty upset with you. You have been doing as you please at other peoples’ expense for years….no more. Now I am doing this to you. For everyone you’ve hurt,” Zoe said coldly.

“And for my dad!” Krista added, tears trickling from her eyes.

“That’s right honey. For Mitchell. Have a nice evening Dustin,” Zoe said with a smug smile.

Dustin grunted, genuine fear on his face.

“Kristin?” Zoe said.

“I’m here mom,” the young woman said, moving so she could see her.

“Do what Bella and Sirena say and they will bring you home soon, okay?” Zoe said.

“I will mom. I love you. Thank you,” Krista said, wiping her eyes.

“I love you too, my girl. Bella, Sirena please let me know when you are on your way to drop Krista off,” Zoe said.

“Of course, Mrs. Taylor,” Sirena said.

“Please, call me Zoe,” the woman on the screen said with a smile.

“We will talk to you soon Zoe,” Bella said.

“Alright, thank you. Goodbye Krista. I love you,” Zoe said.

“Bye mom, love you!” Krista replied.

Zoe disconnected, and Bella closed the computer.

“Now then, we have a lot to do…starting with a little humiliation. What do you say Krista, do you want to get some payback on the family here?” Bella asked.

“Hell yeah!” Krista replied eagerly.

“So…which one has been the worst?” Bella asked.

“Gayle…she, spit on me, slapped me and hit me on the ass with a paddle!” Krista replied indignantly.

“Oh really? Well how about…,” Sirena began, moving to whisper in Krista’s ear.

Krista giggled.

“Fuck yes! You can do that to her?” she asked.

“Easily,” Sirena assured her.

The hypnotist moved to stand in front of Gayle.

“Alright bitch, I mean Gayle, aware,” Sirena said with a snap.

Gayle started as she came out of her trance.

“What the…oh my god! My clothes! Dustin! Who are these people! What is happening?” she shrieked.

“What is happening is you are getting what you deserve. Go ahead Krista. Gayle, you are going to do whatever Krista here commands you to do,” Sirena said firmly.

Smirking, Krista lowered her borrowed shorts to reveal her neatly trimmed blonde pussy hair.

“Alright bitch, you think you get to slap me around, hit my ass with your paddle, spit on me, fucking starve me? Well now it is my turn. Eat my ass, Gayle,” Krista commanded.

She turned around and spread her cheeks.

“I will not! You are a horrible little slut! I…I…oh…oh no…no!” Gayle said, suddenly panicked.

Bella, Jennifer, Sirena and Krista all laughed as the naked woman moved toward Krista against her will.

Dustin grunted, struggling to move. He turned red again, trying to protest but he could not due to the hypnotic suggestions skillfully woven into his subconscious.

“Please, don’t do this! This isn’t right, I didn’t—mmmmnnnnffff,” Gayle said, her words becoming muffled as she pressed her face into Krista’s ass.

Krista giggled.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s right you fucking cunt, eat my ass! Get in there and lick that asshole! Oh yes! You like that, bitch?” she taunted.

Gayle began to sob, her cries muffled as she worshipped Krista’s asshole.

“Am I an awful person for enjoying this?” Jennifer asked, chuckling.

“Not at all. I love it; never gets old to me,” Sirena replied.

Bella chuckled.

“No, it really doesn’t. Sirena, if you’ll help Krista with her revenge, I will go have the fucks outside load the trucks and get the next step underway,” she said.

“I’d be delighted,” Sirena agreed.

“Jen, stay with them. Dakota, get up and follow me,” Bella ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Dakota said, rising to her feet.

Bella went outside and had Dakota sit on the porch swing, then directed the group of hypnotized men in loading all the weapons and other equipment from the barn into the two large trucks in the garage. Then she picked two of them to drive the trucks and commanded them to follow her van.

Bella pulled a burner phone from her boot and sent a text, then smashed the phone and tossed it in the back of the van before driving off the farm with the big trucks following. She drove about five miles down the road to a rickety old abandoned barn.

Parked in front of the barn was a large SUV with four men standing beside it. Bella exited the van and saw that they were all dressed in black; three of them wore body armor and held submachine guns. The fourth wore an expensive suit and was calmly smoking a cigarette.

“Hello boys. I am Bella Beguile,” she said seductively.

“Hello, Mistress Bella. I am Oliver,” the man in the suit said, tossing his cigarette butt away.

He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a bald head and dark eyes to go with a neatly trimmed black goatee.

“Nice to meet you Oliver. I brought your guns,” she replied.

Bella found him very handsome, and she made a point of looking him up and down.

“I see trucks. I assume you won’t mind if I have my guys check things out?” Oliver asked.

“Be my guest,” Bella replied.

Oliver gestured, and two of his men moved quickly toward the trucks.

“So…you just ripped off my biggest rival, and you are going to sell me eight million dollars worth of merchandise for three million; why is that? It seems awfully convenient. Maybe a little too convenient?” Oliver asked, lighting up another cigarette.

“Simple. Dustin Wood pissed off the wrong people. His operation is finished. We are liquidating stock. His loss, your gain,” Bella replied casually.

“I see…and you brought only your drivers. What is to stop me from shooting you and taking the weapons?” Oliver asked innocently, taking a drag on his cigarette.

“You won’t; you are smart, and honorable. That is why we picked you. You know the value of having contacts, especially a hypnotist. Besides, my friends know I am here, who I am with; you kill me and they will hunt you down,” Bella replied sweetly.

“Alright, alright I had to say it; image and all that,” Oliver said.

Bella chuckled.

“I understand,” she said.

“Looks good boss!” one of the men called from the trucks.

“Well then, I believe this is yours,” Oliver said, retrieving a briefcase from the SUV.

He handed it to Bella.

“Thank you; a pleasure doing business with you,” she said, taking the briefcase.

“Aren’t you going to count it?” Oliver asked.

“Nope,” Bella said, winking.

“Alright guys, let’s get those trucks moving!” Oliver called, grinning at Bella before getting into the SUV with his remaining man.

“You two idiots, in the van,” Bella ordered the men who had driven the trucks from the farm.

“Yes Mistress,” they said, obediently climbing into the van.

Oliver rolled down the window of his SUV.

“It was nice to meet you, Bella Beguile,” he said with a smile.

“You too, Oliver. Maybe next time we can fuck,” she said with a wink.

“Count on it,” he replied, winking back.

Oliver watched as she sauntered to her van, hips swaying seductively.

He shook his head and chuckled; she was his first encounter with a hypnotist, and while he didn’t get to see her in action, he found her sexy and flamboyant, and she had delivered a massive shipment she had taken from his rival with apparent ease.

Oliver would be careful around any hypnotists he encountered in the future.

Bella drove the van back to the farm and put her two “volunteers” back on their knees with the rest of the hypnotized people in the front yard.

She took the briefcase and was going to walk into the house when she saw headlights coming up the farm’s long driveway.

Bella paused and checked the time on her pocket watch.

She smiled and set down the briefcase, then walked over to meet the three vehicles that were pulling to a stop.

The lead vehicle was a chauffeured Rolls-Royce, the trailing two were large nondescript grey vans.

The doors to the Rolls opened and out stepped Judy Collins and a tall woman with shoulder-length wavy light brown hair. Both were dressed conservatively in black slacks, clogs and simple long-sleeved blouses; Judy’s was red, the other woman’s dar green.

“Bella! Hi!” Judy said cheerfully, offering a hug.

“Hello Judy! Thank you for coming! You look stunning as ever,” Bella replied, accepting the gesture.

“Thank you! You look amazing yourself. I love that outfit so much. Bella, this is Mistress Diane. She is the best longterm slave programmer around. Diane, this is Bella Beguile,” Judy said after the embrace.

“It is a pleasure, Mistress Bella. I have heard a lot about you,” Diane said graciously.

“Thank you Mistress Diane; I have heard a lot about you, and seen your work. Very impressive,” Bella replied.

“Oh thank you, that is so nice to hear,” Diane said with a genuine smile.

Diane was tall, perhaps five-nine with hazel eyes and high sculpted cheekbones. Bella guessed she was past fifty, judging by the lines around her eyes, bit of grey in her hair that she hadn’t bothered to hide as well as her full figure. Bella also suspected she was absolutely stunning when she was young and was now merely beautiful. Even in such a short introduction Diane appeared confident and poised.

“Everyone that is available is lined up on the lawn. There is redhead I know you’ll want, and several strapping men wth military training. Take whichever ones you like. I will go get Sirena and bring out the family members that are to be sold. They all have either looks or skills that will make them worth selling,” Bella said.

“Excellent. Thank you for giving me first pick,” Judy replied.

“Of course. The ones you don’t want will be left here to with their boss to face their disappointed clients in the morning,” Bella said with satisfaction.

She headed for the house while Judy and Diane went to examine the potential slave-stock.

Bella walked past the naked and hypnotized Dakota still sitting on the porch swing and entered the house to find Sirena, Jennifer and Krista sitting on the couch, laughing and drinking Dustin’s expensive bourbon.

Sierra was tit-fucking her brother Hunter, and Dustin was fucking Gayle in her ass.

“Judy is here; are you ladies having fun?” Bella asked.

“Holy shit yes!” Krista replied.

“Here you go, Bell,” Jennifer said, pouring a glass of bourbon and handing it to Bella.

“Thank you,” Bella replied.

“To vengeance,” Sirena said, raising her glass.

Bella, Krista and Jennifer all raised their glasses as well.

The four women drank as the Wood family continued to debase themselves.

“Are we about done?” Bella asked after downing her bourbon.

“I think so; Hunter, cum. Cum now!” Sirena commanded.

Hunter gasped and Sierra yelped as he shot his load all over her tits and face.

Krista giggled with glee.

“Aright Dustin, I hope that was a fun last fuck for you bitch of a wife. Stop and follow us outside, all of you,” Sirena ordered next.

The group moved outside, where Sirena had the Wood family kneel in the grass.

“Sirena!” Judy said enthusiastically, savvily not using Peggy’s name.

“Judy, hi!” Sirena said cheerfully.

The two women hugged, then Judy introduced Diane and Sirena to one another.

Sirena introduced Krista.

Judy informed them that she was taking the redhead and blonde women from the barn, the dark-haired woman and her boyfriend from the shop, and two of the men from the barn, as well as Dustin’s family, minus Dakota.

“The rest aren’t worth Diane’s time,” Judy said with disdain, wrinkling her nose.

“If it’s okay, I would like to buy Hunter, a gift for Lavea. He is handsome, and she likes playthings that can…take a beating,” Sirena said.

“For you, no charge; consider him a gift. I will have him delivered to you in a week,” Judy replied with a smile.

“Thank you Judy. I really don’t mind paying…,” Sirena said, walking over to the group of people still kneeling in the yard.

The group of women followed; Judy pointed at Gayle, Hunter and Sierra and then motioned to her crew who had arrived in her vans.

Then men grabbed the hypnotized people and moved to the vans, loading them inside along with the others Judy had chosen to sell.

“Nonsense, I am happy to do it. Have you been using your Perfect Toes?” Judy asked, looking down at Sirena’s bare feet.

“I have! I love them, thank you,” Sirena replied with a grin, wiggling her toes.

“They are wonderful, aren’t they?” Diane agreed.

“As if Judy needed more money and success,” Bella said with a wink.

“Taking care of your feet is very important,” Judy replied seriously.

“Absolutely,” Sirena agreed.

“Okay, I need to get a set of these I am guessing,” Jennifer said.

“I’ll send you a set. You too, Krista,” Judy said kindly to the young woman.

She, Krista, Jennifer and Diane watched as Sirena and Bella arranged Dustin and his remaining men sitting in a line on the house’s front lawn, then firmly gave them suggestions not to move or speak until Dustin’s clients arrived to pick up the weapons they paid for.

The weapons Bella had sold to Oliver.

“Well you guys are fucked, aren’t you? Not that I feel sorry for you,” Krista said, looking down at Dustin sitting quietly and impotently on the grass.

She slapped him hard across the face.

The other women chuckled.

“Alright, Sirena and I need to get Krista to her mom. Judy, it was wonderful to see you. Mistress Diane, it was a pleasure to finally meet you,” Bella said.

Everyone exchanged goodbyes.

Bella, Krista, Sirena, Jennifer and Dakota all got into Bella’s van.

Bella send Zoe a text to let her know they were leaving the farm and headed to her home.

As Jennifer drove, Dakota sat quietly in her trance and Krista watched as Bella and Sirena changed out of their costumes and into nicely-tailored pantsuits, changing back into Robin and Peggy in the process.

Robin was in blue, Peggy green; they both put on conservative black heels and checked one another’s makeup. Bella put her hair in a bun.

About forty minutes later Jennifer parked the van in front of a large home in an upscale neighborhood in the Boise suburb of Eagle.

A few moments later Robin, Jennifer and Peggy watched the joyful, tear-filled reunion between Krista and her mom Zoe in their living room.

“Oh thank you, thank the three of you so much!” Zoe said, hugging each of them.

“It was our pleasure, really,” Robin said with a smile.

Peggy and Jennifer also smiled, nodding their agreement with Robin.

“Here. Six-hundred thousand,” Zoe said, picking up a check off the table and handing it to Peggy.

“It was supposed to be five-hundred,” Robin reminded her.

“I know; I threw in a bonus. I am so grateful to you for saving my Krista,” Zoe said.

Krista smiled and hugged her mother again.

“I am just glad we were able to help,” Peggy said, handing the check to Robin.

“You were so amazing! I can’t thank you enough,” Krista said, moving to hug Robin, Peggy and Jennifer.

“So this is little Dakota,” Zoe said, walking around the naked hypnotized young blonde woman.

“Mom, why did you have them bring her?” Krista inquired.

“Vengeance honey. She is the daughter of the man who murdered your father. Dakota going to be our maid, our cook, our grocery shopper and anything else we want,” Zoe said smugly.

“Cool,” Krista said uneasily.

“Judy and Diane will be by tomorrow at two o’clock to give her long-term programming,” Bella commented.

Peggy noticed Krista shifting uncomfortably at Bella’s comment.

“Are you okay, Krista?” she asked the young woman.

“I…Its just that Dakota was the only one who was nice to me. She snuck me food, and told her dad to stop slapping me. She…she wanted to get away from her family and to go to college,” Krista replied slowly.

“Is that right? Hmmm…well, maybe she can earn a second chance. How about this, if she is a good slave for…three months, we can see about letting her go in the fall; I’ll pay her tuition at Boise State. How does that sound, honey?” Zoe asked.

Krista smiled.

“Perfect. I mean, she still had to do my nails until then, right?” she asked, giggling.

“Of course,” Zoe said with a laugh.

The others laughed as well.

“On that note, we will get out of your hair,” Robin said.

Zoe and Krista thanked and hugged each of them one more time before they left.

Jennifer dropped Robin and Peggy off at The Spiral before heading home to get some sleep. Robin slipped smoothly back into her Bella persona as they went up the VIP elevator to her suite, where they put their costumes away and then got into the hot tub.

Sean and Shaw arrived a short time later, having been called by their Mistresses as they were heading to The Spiral from Zoe’s house. The thralls served their respective owners a glass of expensive champaign they had acquired in one of The Spiral’s shops.

Both men then stripped naked and stood beside the hot tub while the two hypnotists relaxed and discussed their adventure.

“Sean, rub my shoulders,” Peggy commanded, stretching.

She had a lot of aches and sore muscles from her exertions.

Bella commanded Shaw to do the same for her.

“Mmmm…that feels so good…keep it up,” she said as Shaw worked her muscles.

“Oh yes…keep it up Sean…,” Peggy murmured, eyes closed.

The two hypnotists enjoyed their Thralls’ attention for a few minutes.

Peggy leaned over and she and Bella shared a passionate kiss.

“Thank you for everything. The training, encouragement…,” Peggy murmured.

“You are my friend, Peggy. Thank you for helping with the job. I had a lot of fun,” Bella replied.

The two hypnotists shared a smile.

“I am really fucking horny,” Bella said.

“Me too; I suppose we should let these boys play,” Peggy replied, turning to face her Thrall.

Both Sean and Shaw sported massive erections.

“I need you to fuck me from behind, my Enslaved One; but first…,” Peggy said, looking up at Sean with a sly smile.

She took his shaft into her mouth.

Beside her, Bella did the same for Shaw.

Both men gasped and moaned with pleasure as their Mistresses sucked their cocks; neither of them could cum without their Mistress’s permission.

After several minutes, they repositioned; Peggy exited the hot tub and leaned over it so Sean could pound her from behind.

Bella pulled Shaw into the tub, having him sit so she could mount him.

Both hypnotists shrieked with pleasure, each orgasming multiple times before finally allowing their Thralls to cum as well.

Afterward, Peggy and Bella said goodnight. They shared a final kiss before Sean escorted Domina Peggy, also know as Sirena Shimmer, to her suite so they could get some sleep.