The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Pursuit of Power

Domina Peggy navigates the challenges of being a hypnodomme with newfound confidence; along the way alliances shift and deals are made

“Oh, my Goddess that was great!” Peggy said gasped.

She was lying on her back on her huge bed, naked and sweaty. Her thrall Sean lay beside her on her right, her slave Lavea on her left. They were both naked, sweaty and breathing heavily as well. They had been vigorously pleasuring Peggy and each other for the past three hours, and the powerful sexy hypnotist had been a generous lover as well, bringing both of her slaves to orgasm at the same time she had a massive one herself.

“Mmmm, yes it was. Thank you Domina,” Lavea murmured.

“I missed you, Domina,” Sean added, putting his arm across Peggy below her breasts.

“I missed you as well, my Enslaved One. Lavea as well. Mariah and I had a great time, but you two are my true lovers, my favorites,” Peggy replied with affection.

It was late on a Friday evening; she had returned from her study retreat with Mariah the day before, and had sequestered herself in her bedroom with Sean and Lavea since.

Her trip had been exciting and eye-opening, and her normally high sex-drive had become even more powerful.

Lavea let out a contented sigh and snuggled against her owner, her breathing becoming soft and regular as she fell asleep.

Peggy chuckled.

“I wore her out, the poor thing. How about you?” Peggy asked quietly.

“I’ll admit, I am a bit tired. Not exhausted. If you want more, I am ready,” Sean said.

Peggy felt his penis stir slightly against her leg.

She chuckled.

“Relax, my love. I am sated…for now. I would like to talk, if you don’t mind staying up for a bit,” Peggy replied.

“Of course, my Domina. I live to serve you,” Sean replied.

Peggy smiled. Sean’s devotion, while initially forced with her hypnotism, made her very happy.

She didn’t reinforce her control over him as often as her other slaves.

She did not need to.

Sean had accepted, then embraced his role as her Thrall.

He was truly her slave.

He genuinely loved her, and felt she was worthy of his servitude.

Peggy deserved to be worshipped.

“Thank you, my love. You don’t know how much that means to me. Come, let’s go for a walk. Lavea won’t wake up,” Peggy said, sitting up.

Sean got out of bed and brought her a purple silk robe, and then pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of jeans.

They went quietly downstairs, exchanging smiles as they walked past Bella’s bedroom and heard the silvery-haired hypnodomme’s muffled shrieks as one or more of her slaves pleasured her.

Peggy led Sean through the kitchen and out into the backyard. It was a cool moonless night; Peggy’s property stretched away for hundreds of feet behind the house, down a hillside and up against a small creek and the edge of the foothills.

“What is on your mind, my Domina?” Sean asked.

The hypnotist sighed quietly.

“A lot of things, actually. As you know I am actively attempting to increase my hypnotic powers, shamelessly trying to reach “demigoddess level”, as Mariah puts it. After our time in Cascade, I actually believe I can do it. I am going to fully embrace my power and my life as a hypnodomme. I want to create and rule an empire, to put it bluntly. No more shying away from it. So, I need to start consolidating and organizing my allies and assets, and eliminating my enemies. I need to be ruthless. As I told you, Hypnothea spoke to me again while I was meditating. She has asked that I create a sacred site, here on my land. I will draw it, and I expect you to oversee its creation, right here,” Peggy said, stopping at the edge of the backyard near the fence.

“Of course, Domina. Your wish is my command,” Sean agreed solemnly.

Peggy smiled.

“I have no doubts you will make me proud. I need you, my Enslaved One. That is the just the first step. The list of things I have to do is long and some of it dangerous. Tomorrow, I want to pay Renee a visit. She served very well during our recent festivities, and I enjoyed watching her as a slave. I want her in the rotation regularly and permanently. I also need some…reconnaissance? Intelligence? I don’t know the proper term…anyway, I want information on the Scintillating Six. I am done waiting for Donna’s next move. We are going to be proactive,” Peggy decreed next.

Sean nodded.

“Of course, Domina. That is right up Lavea’s alley, and if I may make a suggestion, ask Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria to work with her on it,” he said.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“Yes. Yes, that is a good idea. I need to lead the Five, and that means assigning them tasks. I will speak to them tomorrow. Thank you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said with a smile.

Peggy could feel his attraction to her, a growing lust that was clouding his thoughts.

She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it or if she was reading his mind.

Or perhaps she just knew him very well.

He always wanted his Domina.

Peggy leaned over and kissed him, her hand going to his crotch. Sure enough she felt a growing bulge his jeans. She unzipped his jeans and pulled out his stiffening cock and began to stroke it.

Staring into his eyes, she smiled wickedly and continued to stroke his shaft.

Sean whimpered, trembling at his Domina’s touch.

“I love you, Sean. This is mine. I may share it, but it belongs to me. You are mine. My lover, my consort, my friend, my Thrall and my slave. Mine. Now tell me you are mine, and cum for me. Cum hard my Enslaved One,” she said firmly.

“I am yours Domina!” Sean shouted.

He shuddered and let out a loud moaning grunt. His cock spasmed, and he shot his load forcefully onto the grass. Peggy continued to stroke him as he released several more streams of cum.

Satisfied with her control over his cock, Peggy took her hand from his diminishing shaft and waited for him to be finished.

Sean sighed contentedly and zipped up his pants.

“Thank you, Domina,” he said with a grin.

Peggy smiled.

“It was my pleasure, Sean. Now that you can focus, I have a lot more I want to discuss, and I need your clear-headed opinions and advice,” she said as they resumed their walk.

“Yes, Domina. You know I am happy to help,” Sean replied.

Peggy led him across the yard, the grass cool beneath their bare feet.

They walked around the neighborhood for over an hour, discussing Peggy’s plans for the future. She asked his opinion and advice about each of her ideas, and listened to his replies carefully, accepting some and dismissing others.

Peggy was acting in the manner of a true wise and powerful hypnodomme.

The next morning, Peggy talked to Lavea and took her to see Casey and Alex, who both enthusiastically agreed to work with her on finding out as much as they could about what The Scintillating Six were planning next.

“They have been awfully quiet, and I know you are eager to do something. The waiting around has been a mistake, my mistake. I have been a bit too cautious because I don’t want anything to happen to you guys. Now we are going to be proactive, take the fight to them,” Peggy told them.

“Fuck yes,” Casey said in agreement.

Alex chuckled.

“I do agree with my wife. I think it is time we made a move, rather than waiting to see what they do,” she said appreciatively to Peggy.

“Just please be very careful, and don’t engage any of them unless they come at you. Okay?” Peggy asked.

“You are the boss,” Casey said with a nod.

Peggy raised her eyebrow at Tiny Tough.

“I mean it, Casey. That is an order as the leader of the Fascinating Five,” she said seriously.

Casey smiled.

“I am glad to hear you finally accepting that you are the boss. You have my word,” she said respectfully.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough. Of course, if someone fucks with you then you burn them down,” she added with a wink.

Casey laughed.

“Count on it. Alright Lavea, Freckles, let’s plan our first spy mission,” she said eagerly.

Alex smiled.

“Thank you for this, Peggy. She has been antsy since the wedding, and honestly I have too,” she said.

She kissed Peggy’s cheek.

Peggy left her friends’ home after the meeting feeling a mixture of worry, satisfaction and excitement.

She walked back to her house and went up to her bedroom to find Sean waiting for her with an outfit he’d selected for her.

Peggy liked it when Sean dressed her, and he loved doing it.

He helped her into a long black and white striped skirt and an off-shoulder long-sleeve white crop top that showed off her sexy abs, an emerald navel ring and her dragon tattoo. Peggy left her purple-streaked light brown hair down, and put on large silver hoop earrings. She changed her nose ring to a tiny emerald stud, and put her mother’s antique gold and emerald pendant around her neck. She wore a simple silver band on her left thumb. Chanting a quick glamour spell, she made her fingernails dark purple, and did the same to change her toenail polish to black. Sean reverently put four toe rings on her feet, including the magnificent orange sapphire Charissa had given her on her right middle toe, the gold heart he loved on her right smallest toe, a platinum band on her right second toe, and a silver band with a black amethyst on her left second to last toe.

Peggy slipped on a pair of tall cork wedge sandals with white straps.

“How do I look?” she asked Sean.

“Beautiful. Amazing. Sexy,” he replied.

Peggy chuckled, noting the familiar bulge in his jeans.

Sean looked very handsome in a long-sleeved black button-up shirt and low top black hiking shoes, his dark-purple slave-collar secure around his neck and his hair in his short mohawk the way Peggy preferred it.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One. Now get that thing out and bend me over the bed and fuck me before we go,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean said.

A moment later Peggy’s shrieks of pleasure were muffled, her face in the thick comforter as Sean pounded her from behind.

He grunted with each thrust, his hands on Peggy’s sexy bare ass.

Finally, she lifted her head.

“Oh, my Goddess…cum…cum now, my Enslaved One! CUM!” she shouted.

Sean let out a shout of his own, shuddering as he orgasmed. He stepped away from Peggy so she could turn around and sit and catch her breath.

He retrieved a clean white towel from the nightstand beside the bed and used it to clean himself up, then tossed it to the floor.

Katie would retrieve it during her daily housekeeping sweep.

“Okay, now I am ready for my errands. Go get the Jaguar ready; I will drive us today,” she commanded.

“Your wish is my command,” Sean replied, leaving the room.

Peggy sat cross-legged on the floor and closed her eyes, lightly hypnotizing herself.

“Hypnothea, my Goddess. Please be with me today. Thank you for granting me my powers,” she said quietly.

Peggy smiled as she felt a sense of peace and relaxation wash over her.

She emerged from her trance and opened her eyes, then rose and headed downstairs to meet Sean.

Her dark-purple classic Jaguar was waiting in the driveway, Sean in the passenger seat.

Peggy got behind the wheel of the car and backed quickly out of the driveway, the tires squealing as she sped out of the neighborhood.

Ten minutes later, she screeched to a halt in front of a nice two-story home in an upscale neighborhood in Eagle.

“Wow, Renee has a pretty nice place,” Sean said.

“She does. The bitch is overpaid,” Peggy replied with disdain.

“Are you going to let her keep her life, or is she joining the stable full-time?” Sean asked.

“I haven’t decided yet,” Peggy said imperiously.

She stepped out of the car and walked up to the front-door. Sean rang the bell, then stepped back to assume his submissive position behind his Domina.

The door opened to reveal Renee, Peggy’s former boss.

“Hello Peggy…can I help you?” Renee asked with all the interest of someone shopping for breakfast cereal.

She had no conscious memory of being Peggy’s slave. As far as she knew, Peggy was a paid consultant for the company she worked for, and she didn’t give her a second thought. In truth, the “consulting” job was something Renee herself had suggested and endorsed thanks to a post-hypnotic suggestion from Peggy, resulting in the hypnotist being paid forty thousand dollars per year for not actually doing any work.

“You can, Renee. We have some things to discuss,” Peggy replied, walking into Renee’s home uninvited.

“Excuse me, but this isn’t a good time, I am going out,” Renee replied indignantly as Sean followed Peggy into the house.

“I am afraid there is a change of plans, Renee. You see, I have decided to make more use of you; you have proven yourself a very capable slave,” Peggy replied casually, looking around Renee’s nicely-furnished living room.

Excuse me? Slave? What the fuck are you talking about?” Renee fumed.

She closed the door and put her hands on her hips.

Peggy looked at her with a bemused smile.

Renee was a very attractive forty-five-year-old woman with short black hair and brown eyes. Her hair had a bit of grey in it, and she had lightly-tanned skin, with a few wrinkles that did nothing to detract from her appearance. An exercise fanatic, she was very fit with a large ass and ample tits that were still very nice even if they sagged slightly. She was currently dressed in a tight, scoop-neck red top, old ripped jeans, and barefoot. Her finger and toenails were dark maroon, and the only jewelry she wore was a silver toe ring on her right middle toe. Peggy had always thought Renee had extremely lovely feet.

“Oh, right. You don’t remember. Silly me. I hypnotized you a while back Renee, and gave you some post-hypnotic suggestions that turned you into my slave,” Peggy explained sweetly.

Renee snorted.

“You expect me to believe that? You are no hypnotist, Peggy,” she replied with a laugh.

Peggy smiled wickedly.

“Actually, I am. A very powerful one. A few weeks ago, you were a serving girl at a birthday party for one of my friends. Topless,” she replied.

“You wish. I always thought were gay and liked me. I am glad you can admit it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, I have done some threesomes. Now did you come over here for a reason, or to flirt with me? Because I am not really interested…although I will admit you have gotten into shape,” Renee chuckled.

Peggy looked bemused. She casually raised her hand and snapped her fingers.

Remember now, Renee,” she said firmly.

Renee looked stunned; her face turned red as the memories of her enslavement suddenly flooded into her mind.

“Oh shit…oh fuck…what did you do to me?” she gasped.

“I told you already, I hypnotized you. Go ahead and take a moment to process it,” Peggy said casually.

She sat on Renee’s couch and kicked off her sandals.

“You fucking bitch! How dare you! All those people, I…they…I was topless! You mad me kiss your ass! You cunt!” Renee yelled.

She was confused, angry and embarrassed as she tried to sort and process the memories that Peggy had hypnotically suppressed, from the time Peggy hypnotized her in her office to when she triggered her and used her as a servant at Alex’s birthday and then the wedding.

“Oh honey, we haven’t even gotten started with the humiliation yet. I have to apologize, though. I meant to incorporate you regularly into my stable much sooner, but I have just had too much going on,” Peggy replied with a sigh.

Sean stood quietly by the door, eagerly anticipating his Domina’s inevitable humiliation of Renee.

He loved watching her work; it never got old to him.

“Peggy…you made me kiss your ass in my office! Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you!” Renee said angrily.

Peggy laughed at her.

Renee took a step toward her.

“I said get out! I am getting you fired, I will call the police, I am going to fucking beat your ass!” Renee yelled.

Peggy rose gracefully from her seat.

“Give it your best shot,” she challenged coolly.

Renee lunged at Peggy, swinging her fist at her head.

Peggy almost lazily side-stepped the blow and snapped a kick into Renee’s stomach.

“Oof!” Renee gasped, doubling over.

She straightened quickly and turned toward Peggy, her face contorted with rage.

Again, she tried to strike the hypnotist with her fist.

Peggy easily blocked the clumsy blow.

Renee shrieked and tried to hit her again.

Again, Peggy easily deflected the awkward, untrained strike.

Visibly frustrated, Renee gave a wordless scream of fury and charged Peggy.

The sexy hypnotist again side-stepped, this time tripping Renee and sending the woman crashing to the floor.

Stubborn and tough, Renee got quickly to her feet and again threw a punch at Peggy.

This time, she didn’t try to block it.

Renee’s fist collided solidly with Peggy’s jaw.

Peggy didn’t flinch, and Renee yelped in pain; it felt as though she had punched a wall.

The blow still hurt, admittedly more than Peggy had expected, but it had hurt Renee worse.

Still, she had successfully entered a trance and channeled hypnotic energy into making herself tougher.

Renee looked at her incredulously.

Peggy smirked.

Then she kicked Renee rapidly in the stomach and face. The woman stumbled backward; Peggy followed and kicked her a third time, her bare foot slamming into Renee’s chest.

This time, she charged the kick with hypnotic energy, making it much stronger than normal. Renee flew backward and crashed into the wall, then slumped to the floor stunned.

Peggy looked at Sean and winked.

Her Thrall was smiling broadly; his face was flushed and his cock was stiffening in his jeans.

Peggy’s display of physical dominance had greatly aroused him.

The hypodomme walked over to where Renee was struggling to get to her feet.

“Come on, get up Renee,” she chided.

Renee managed to get to her feet, a slightly dazed expression on her face.

“You…are crazy,” she said defiantly, wincing and blinking rapidly as she tried to clear her head.

Peggy smiled.

“You really are pretty tough, Renee; I’m impressed. Too bad you are such a bitch. We could have been friends…my Little Firecracker,” she said calmly.

Upon hearing the trigger phrase, Renee’s eyes went wide and she fell silent.

She was hypnotized.

“That’s better. Now listen carefully Renee…,” Peggy began firmly.

A few minutes later, Renee started awake. She blinked and looked around, groaning at the pain in her body from the beating Peggy had given her.

She was shocked and horrified to find that she was on her knees in front of a smirking Peggy, who sat casually on her couch.

Renee was even more horrified when she realized she was naked.

“Hello sunshine!” Peggy said cheerfully.

Renee scowled.

“You fucking cunt,” she hissed.

Peggy smiled smugly.

“I believe you mean “Domina”…slave. You will address me as “Domina from now on, got it?” she asked.

Renee’s scowl deepened.

“Y-yes…Domina,” she said, as if the words were being pulled out of her by force.

They were. Renee felt an overwhelming and terrifying compulsion to obey Peggy.

The same compulsion that kept her on her knees when she tried to stand up.

Renee simply knew she must obey Peggy.

“That’s better. Now then, before we come up with a regular schedule for your servitude, you are way overdue for worshipping me. Renee, you will crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Peggy commanded.

Renee let out a choked gurgle as she tried to resist.

She could not.

The sexy naked brunette went to her hands and knees and crawled toward Peggy.

The hypnotist smiled as Renee began to kiss her bare feet.

“Very good, Renee. You were right, by the way. I always had a bit of crush on you, although I never wanted to admit it. Unfortunately I have a lot of errands today, so as much as I’d love to keep you at my feet for a couple hours, we need to move on. You will eat my pussy, Renee. Worship it. Now,” Peggy commanded.

Renee remained stoic as she moved to obey.

“I will make you pay for doing this to me,” she growled.

“Bring it on,” Peggy taunted, lifting her skirt.

Renee began to lick at Peggy’s pussy; tentatively at first, then with more urgency.

Peggy closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure.

Renee was quite skilled at working pussy; she used her fingers, and she found Peggy’s G-spot and stimulated it as well as teasing her labia before sucking vigorously at her clit.

Peggy let out a long moan as she orgasmed.

She grabbed Renee’s hair so she could be sure to cum on the hapless woman’s face.

“Mmm…holy fuck, Renee. You are good at that. I definitely should have enslaved you sooner. Oh well, now I know,” Peggy gasped.

Renee was silent, staring angrily at the woman who had dominated and humiliated her.

“Still feisty, are we? Alright then, now you will suck Sean’s cock, and do your best work. When you are ready to cum, do it on her face and add it to mine, my Enslaved One,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Sean said with a chuckle.

Peggy watched as Renee dutifully began to suck Sean’s cock. She was quite good at that as well, and it didn’t take Sean long to give a loud grunt and pull his cock from her mouth.

The dark-haired woman flinched and shut her eyes as he deposited his streams of cum all over her face.

Peggy laughed, and Sean smiled with satisfaction as they looked at the utter mess on Renee’s face.

“Alright, I am afraid we must be going, Renee. I have already programmed your mind. You are going to find yourself living in a new consciousness. You will be aware of your servitude to me from now on, but it will distant and unimportant until I call for you. You will find yourself resigned to it, and know that there is nothing you can do about it. You will simply find yourself utterly submissive and obedient whenever you are in my presence. You will not be able to talk to anyone about it, and you will not be able to resist me. Kendal is already living this way, so welcome aboard…slave. I am sure you will be telling yourself that you can resist, that I don’t control you, but you will find out how wrong you are. You will get dressed and not think about all this after I leave. You are free to go about your day. I will return at four this afternoon, and you will be here so we can go over a schedule for your servitude. You will get a grande nonfat vanilla latte and a grande caramel macchiato, both hot, from Starbucks and have them waiting for Sean and I when we arrive,” Peggy said arrogantly.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Renee agreed helplessly.

The hypnotist rose and walked out of Renee’s house without another word; Sean picked up her sandals and hurried after her.

A few tears trickled from Renee’s eyes, mixing with the cum on her face. She rose and went to the bathroom and washed her face, then returned to the living room and got dressed.

As soon as she finished putting her clothes on, the entire encounter she had just had with Peggy faded into the back of her mind. Renee knew it had happened, and knew she had become Peggy’s slave.

She put it out of her mind.

Renee knew she couldn’t do anything about it, so she didn’t dwell on it.

Peggy’s hypnotic suggestions had made her servitude simply a fact of life. She would be aware and disgusted with herself while acting as a slave, but at least she wasn’t a full-time servant like many other slaves.

Renee put on a pair of black mules, grabbed her purse and keys, and left her house to meet a friend for lunch.

She had no idea, nor had Peggy, that her twenty-one-year-old daughter Leah had been sitting at the top of the stairs nearly the entire time Peggy had been there.

Leah had come home from her BSU dorm the night before while Renee was asleep and crawled into her bed in her own room to escape the sound of her roommate’s incessant fucking of her boyfriend.

She had been lying in bed awake and heard raised voices, so she had gotten up to go see what was going on. Before she went downstairs, she heard Peggy’s assertion that she had hypnotized Renee. Intrigued, she used her phone to record the entire encounter, careful not to be seen.

Leah had been stunned by Peggy’s apparent skill and the power she seemed to have over her mother, watching in awe as she humiliated her. Leah and Renee were not on particularly good terms, and rather than help her mother with her predicament after getting over the initial shock, Leah immediately began to think about how she could use the information to her advantage.

The amoral young woman smiled; a psych major, she was familiar with basic hypnotism, and had seen an intriguing and impressive demonstration of conversational and surprise inductions by a hypnotist named Deborah Scott during a lecture the previous semester.

Looking into Deborah’s background, Leah had heard rumors that there was a type of powerful “True Hypnotism” that went far beyond stage and clinical hypnosis and could be used to truly enslave others. There was also a rumor that Deborah was a master of those techniques and that she was recruiting students to train.

Leah had intended to talk to Deborah and find out more, but the hypnotist had disappeared shortly after taking part in professor Connelly’s lecture.

Now she was certain this type of hypnotism existed after stumbling on Peggy’s unwitting demonstration on her mother.

Leah was determined to learn her secrets, even at her own mother’s expense.

The young woman went back to her room; she needed to do some digging on the internet and see what she could find out before Peggy returned later that day.

Renee returned home around a quarter to four, a drink carrier with two coffees from Starbucks in her hand as she walked into the living room.

“Hello Mother,” Leah said, sitting casually on the couch.

“Leah. What are you doing here? Let me guess, you need money?” Renee asked sourly.

She and her daughter had never gotten along well; Leah favored her father, Renee’s ex-husband, who was currently in prison for insider trading.

Leah smiled.

“I always need money. But that isn’t why I am here right now. I’m here to help me with your problem,” she said.

Renee frowned.

“My problem?” she asked.

“Your slave problem,” Leah replied with a smirk.

Renee went pale.

“Leah, I can’t talk about that. You need to go,” she said.

Leah shook her head.

“No, I am not leaving. I know that Peggy bitch is coming back; she and I are going to have a little chat,” she said with satisfaction.

Renee looked incredulous.

“Leah, I don’t know how you found out about this, but you cannot handle Peggy. You will end up a slave too,” she said.

Leah snorted.

“As if you care about that. Come on, mom. You should be happy, I will get you free of her,” she said.

“Leah, I cannot talk about this. I cannot leave. I have to be here when she arrives. Domina Peggy has commanded it. Trust me, you don’t want to do anything stupid. I appreciate you trying to help me, but you can’t. Just go,” Renee said with urgency.

Peggy’s programming was compelling her to get rid of Leah and stop talking about her being enslaved.

“Just relax, Mom. I don’t want you to leave; I need you for my plan to work. Now toughen the fuck up! You can fight her suggestions well enough to help me to get the drop on her. Once I capture her, I will make her share her secrets, and deal with her for good,” Leah replied with satisfaction.

Renee frowned.

Of course, my selfish bitch of a daughter isn’t looking to help me; she wants to help herself, she thought sourly.

“And just how the fuck are you going to do that?” Renee inquired irritably.

Leah smirked.

She held up a prescription bottle with a wink.

“What is that?” Renee asked, mustering all the willpower she could.

The urge to get Leah out of the house and get ready for her owner’s arrival was increasing steadily.

“Your precious sleeping pills. I am going to load up the coffee with it,” Leah replied.

Renee shook her head; she knew what Leah was proposing was a bad idea.

She has no idea how powerful Peggy is…still, maybe she can pull it off somehow. What is the worst that can happen, the little brat ends up a slave too? Fine, let her try, she thought to herself.

Renee had little hope that her daughter could take Peggy on after what the hypnotist has shown she could do; Leah was arrogant, selfish, overconfident and vain.

If she ended up enslaved because she didn’t listen to Renee, then she deserved it.

“Fine. Just don’t let her see you until she passes out. Then tie her up and gag her, or I promise you will end up hypnotized. Trust me, Leah. Now that I can remember everything, I know she and her friends are insanely powerful,” Renee warned.

Leah sighed.

“You never have faith in me mother; you are going to owe me one after this. I am going to make Peggy free you, and I am going to learn her hypnotism techniques,” said confidently.

Renee suppressed a chuckle.

You are screwed, Leah. Peggy is going to eat you alive…well, you will probably end up eating her, but still, she thought wickedly.

She imagined a sobbing Leah at Peggy’s feet.

The scene did not bother Renee; while she didn’t particularly want her daughter to end up enslaved, she also frankly didn’t care. Leah had gone through life as a spoiled princess, her father giving her anything she wanted and letting her do as she pleased. She was intelligent, but she lacked as sense of her own limitations or respect for anyone else or their abilities.

Leah would get what she was asking for, one way or another.

At least it would be entertaining.

Renee watched as Leah quickly ground up six of the sleeping pills and mixed the power into the coffees.

She had just gone upstairs when the front door opened, and Peggy swept in with Sean trailing her.

The hypnotist looked at Renee with a smile.

“Ah, that coffee smells great! Good girl, Renee,” Peggy said.

She picked up her drink and handed Sean his.

They both took long sips.

“Mmm, that is so good. Alright Renee, take off your shoes and get on your knees. We have some things to discuss,” Peggy commanded, sitting on Renee’s couch and kicking off her sandals.

“Yes Domina,” Renee said, assuming a kneeling position before her owner.

Sean stood quietly off to the side, sipping his coffee.

“Okay, so Kendal comes over on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and every other Saturday to do chores at my home. I am thinking you will be Monday and Wednesday evenings, and every other Sunday, Renee. Of course, if you have family or other obligations that would look suspicious or out of place for you to miss…well, I don’t actually care, but I will try to make exceptions for things like that. Anyway, you will be cooking, cleaning, doing yard work and serving as a sex-slave. Now that Bella lives with me and the rest of my friends live in the neighborhood, we need a pool of slaves to handle menial tasks for us. I want to allow you some awareness and personality, Renee; however, if you get too defiant, I will turn you into a drone like Katie,” Peggy said arrogantly.

She was clearly enjoying pontificating to Renee about her role as a slave, and she paused to take another long drink from her coffee.

Peggy had fully embraced being a hypnodomme, and the power had clearly gone straight to her head.

She knew she was acting over the top and a bit too dramatic, but she didn’t care.

Peggy had the favor of a Goddess, and she was enjoying herself.

I will tone it down after today…a little, she promised herself with a smile.

Renee was silent, a sullen expression on her face.

She had never liked Peggy much, and they had often clashed about various things when they worked together.

Now she despised her.

Despised her, and absurdly, admired her at the same time.

Renee loved power, and what Peggy was able to do to people was amazing.

I would have done the same to her, and that bitch Kendal as well, she admitted to herself.

“Nothing to say? Good. I know you are smart. Some slaves can’t keep their mouths shut when I make them aware. Then I get to have even more fun punishing them,” Peggy said with satisfaction.

Renee suppressed a smirk as the hypnotist took another drink from her coffee.

Sean continued to drink his as well.

“Sean, would you like Renee to suck your cock?” Peggy asked casually.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean replied with a grin.

“You heard him, Renee. Get undressed and then go over there and blow my Thrall. Sean, you may cum as you see fit; make her swallow it, or shoot your load on her face, tits, feet…whatever you like, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said, smiling at him.

Renee rose and stripped naked, then moved to kneel in front of Sean.

She unzipped his pants and got out his huge cock, slowly taking it into her mouth. Sean drained his coffee cup and tossed it to the floor, closing his eyes and moaning softly as Renee began to move her head rapidly.

She was quite good at performing blow jobs; Sean’s cock was well-above average in size, and she took him all the way in without gagging.

Peggy watched, enjoying the expression on Sean’s face as Renee worked.

She also finished her coffee.

“Oh fuck…oh…yes…okay, I am about to cum,” Sean announced.

He pulled his cock out of Renee’s mouth; he gasped as she shot his load, maneuvering his cock around to cover as much of her large, lovely tits as possible.

Then he collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

Renee was startled; she looked back to see Peggy too was asleep on the couch, slumped over on her side, her mouth open.

Renee smiled.

With a supreme effort, she rose to her feet, having been commanded to kneel by Peggy.

She had completed her task, sucking Sean off, so she managed to convince her mind she could stand up.

“Okay, Leah, they are out!” Renee called.

She walked down the hall to the bathroom and cleaned her tits with a towel.

When Renee returned to the living room, she saw Leah was securing Sean’s hands and feet with zip ties; she had already gagged him with a handkerchief.

“Come on mom! I will need a hand moving Peggy into a chair so I can tie her to it,” Leah huffed.

“May I at least get dressed first?” Renee asked dryly.

Leah rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. Hurry up,” she said petulantly.

Peggy groaned and opened her eyes.

It remained dark.

It took her a moment to realize she was blindfolded.

Her mouth felt dry.

She realized she was also gagged.

Peggy felt sluggish and tired as she tried to move.

She was tied to a chair, her hands behind her back and her ankles secured to the chair legs.

Peggy’s mind was groggy, and it took her a moment to figure out what had happened.

She had been drugged.

The coffee, she realized.

Renee. I am going to kill that cunt, Peggy thought angrily.

Her anger was accompanied by shame and mild fear. She could feel her heart pounding, despite the drug still in her system.

Peggy knew she had been an idiot; she gone on another power trip, had acted like she was invincible, and walked right into being captured by one of her own slaves.

Hypnothea will be disappointed in me, she thought glumly.

Peggy took as deep breath through her nose and allowed herself to calm down.

This was simply another challenge.

Renee had no idea what she was truly capable of.

Relax, you are fine. All you have to do is look into her eyes, or get a hand free to cast a spell, she told herself.

Peggy wiggled her toes.

Maybe I can get spell to work with my feet…I should look into that… with enough body control I can move my toes individually…stop it, now isn’t the time for trying things out, Peggy… Concentrate on right now. She probably got Sean as well…,” she admonished herself silently.

“Oh good, you are awake,” came a smug female voice she didn’t recognize.

Peggy did not react, sitting completely still and listening carefully.

“You are probably wondering what is going on; I don’t want to spend a lot of time explaining, so listen up. My name is Leah. I recorded what you did to my mother when you were here earlier today. I have it all on film. I will admit, it isn’t the greatest recording, but it it is good enough. I was going to use it to blackmail you; I am well aware you are a powerful hypnotist, and you will try to hypnotize me the first chance you get. I would rather you not do that. I am sure you are wondering, so I will alleviate your fears and say that I have your precious Sean in the garage, and he is fine for the moment. I would like to have an adult conversation with you, but if you do anything I don’t like, anything that makes me think you are trying something with hypnotism, I will taser you and then go turn the car on in the garage and let Sean breathe in some exhaust,” Leah said, obviously pleased with herself.

Peggy didn’t visibly react.

However, she was filled with rage at Leah’s threat to harm, even kill, Sean.

Peggy was going to make her pay for that.

She sat silently, breathing slowly and entering a trance.

She concentrated and used hypnotic energy to boost her strength, then flexed her muscles, attempting to break the rope.

They with stretched, but they were strong and tight.

Even with her enhanced strength she couldn’t break them.

“Nod if you are going to be reasonable,” Leah finally said in a pouting tone.

Peggy nodded once.

Suddenly, the blindfold was removed, and a pair of mirrored sunglasses placed roughly over her eyes.

“There. Now I can’t see your hypnotic gaze,” Leah said with satisfaction.

She was a taller, younger version of Renee; her hair was much longer, and she had the same eyes and sexy figure.

Leah was dressed in a cute white halter top and denim shorts. She didn’t wear any jewelry beyond a gold pentagram pendant and a silver eternity knot ring on her right ring finger. She was barefoot, and her finger and toenails were dark red.

In her hand was a powerful taser.

A now-clothed Renee stood behind her with her arms folded, a scowl on her face.

“Aright, I am going to take off the gag. I mean it, try any of your hypnotism or try to give my mom any orders and I will shoot your bitch ass with this, and then go see your boyfriend in the garage,” Leah said with a raised eyebrow.

Peggy nodded curtly.

Leah stepped forward and pulled down Peggy’s gag.

“There we go. Hello Peggy. As I said, I am Leah,” she said.

“Domina Peggy,” the hypnotist corrected icily.

Leah smirked.

“Domina…that is a lovely title, Peggy. I am going to play the video for you and get that out of the way, so you know I am not bluffing,” Leah said, holding up her phone.

“Don’t bother. I believe you. Stop wasting my time. I am curious to hear how you think you are going to blackmail me once I am not tied up. Do you realize what I can do to you?” Peggy asked calmly.

Leah smiled.

“Yes, I do know what you can do. I said I was going to blackmail you. I changed my mind; I am not so stupid that I think you will cooperate once you aren’t restrained. Hell, just physically you are terrifying the way you kicked mom’s ass. I did a little digging around; I already knew a bit about True Hypnotists, and that The Spiral—stupid name by the way—is actually a club and meeting place for your community. I also found out you have some enemies, Peggy. After I realized you were too powerful to blackmail, I came up with another idea; I am going to trade you. It took a bit of doing, and cost a lot of money, but I have been in contact with a Mistress Deborah. She is going to come collect you; in return, she is going to take me on as her apprentice,” Leah said with satisfaction.

Peggy went cold.

Leah’s plan was actually fairly sound.

She was in trouble.

“Deborah is a worthless cunt. She will betray you,” Peggy spat.

Leah grinned.

“I don’t think so; you see, she really hates you and her…niece? Yes, her niece Mariah. She is more than willing to train me in exchange for handing you over. She seems to be in the market for apprentice hypnotists. Oh, and Deborah really wants Sean too; something about making you watch her fuck him. She will be here in a little over an hour,” she said with satisfaction.

“Then why talk to me? Just to gloat?” Peggy asked irritably.

Her mind was working overtime, trying to figure out how to get Leah without getting herself tased.

All this fucking power and I am defeated by being tied to a chair!, she raged silently.

She didn’t trust the Mistress’s Gaze to be fast enough.

Mariah could cast spells with only words, but Peggy still needed to be able to gesture so a spell was out.

She had to think of something, a way to save Sean.

Renee cleared her throat before Leah replied.

“Do you have something to add, mother?” Leah asked, looking back at Renee in annoyance.

“Um, yes…I appear to still be a slave,” Renee said sarcastically.

Leah chuckled.

“So?” she asked.

“Leah, goddamn it! You said you’d make Peggy free me!” Renee protested.

“I lied. I just needed you to cooperate so I could capture Peggy. I don’t give a shit if you are a slave; you have been a bitch my whole life! If Deborah doesn’t want you, I will use you as a practice subject and you can be my slave. Don’t worry, I won’t cause you to lose your job or end up in prison like dad,” Leah replied.

“You ungrateful little bitch!” Renee said angrily.

She took an angry step toward her daughter.

Leah sighed.

“Peggy, tell her to stop, or I will take it out on Sean!” she demanded.

“Renee, freeze,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Renee said, immediately freezing in place.

Her face was a mask of rage.

Leah giggled at her mother.

“That is so cool! All this excitement is making me thirsty. Peggy, order her to go fetch me some iced tea,” she said.

Peggy sighed.

“Renee, go fetch your bitch daughter some iced tea,” she commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Renee agreed.

She turned and went into the kitchen.

Leah smirked.

“I don’t blame you for hypnotizing her. She can be a real cunt. It was kind of hot, you making her eat you, by the way. I always knew mom was a carpet muncher at heart,” she said.

Peggy didn’t reply; she was telepathically trying to contact Sean.

He always carried a couple of knives in different places on his person; maybe he could get free.

She had “found” his mind by the time Renee returned with Leah’s tea; he seemed to be still unconscious.

“Thank you, mother. You seem suited to slavery,” Leah said, taking a large glass from Renee.

She took a long drink.

“And you seem like a little brat that needs to be spanked. I can’t believe you sold me out to learn hypnotism…we could both learn, you know,” Renee retorted.

“Yeah, no. You are the last person I want as a rival right off the bat. You would be a monster if you had the ability to hypnotize,” Leah replied matter-of-factly.

She took another big drink.

“Oh, and you will be a little angel? You will have everyone who has ever irritated you even a little bit on their knees; you are a petty little shit,” Renee replied hotly.

Leah grinned.

“I learned from the best,” she said with a wink.

Leah drained her glass.

Renee smirked.

“Wow, you two are something; neither of you should be hypnotists. I will admit, I am a far from good, but you two…,” Peggy said, shaking her head in exasperation.

Renee continued to smirk.

Leah turned angrily to Peggy.

“Shut the fuck…up. You, y-you don’t…know…know…what the…oh shit…mother…you… cunt,” she said.

Her words suddenly became slurred, and her eyelids fluttered.

Leah fell to the carpet unconscious.

Peggy looked shocked.

Renee laughed.

“You didn’t learn well enough, bitch,” she said.

She held up the bottle of sleeping pills and winked at Peggy.

The hypnotist laughed.

“Well done, Renee,” Peggy said.

She wasn’t worried about anything Renee might do; she was still under her control.

“Thank you Domina. I would rather be under your control than hers,” Renee said with disdain.

Peggy nodded, relief flooding through her.

She was about to command her slave to untie her.

Peggy changed her mind; she made an on-the-spot decision.

“Renee, how about no one’s control? Untie me and I will release you. You saved me, and Sean. I screwed up and let Leah outsmart me. You didn’t have to bail me out. I am not a lunatic, just a power-mad hypnotist. I owe you one. Thank you,” she said, smiling.

Renee smiled as well.

“You are welcome. Letting me out of being a slave is far more than I was hoping for. Thank you, Domina Peggy,” she said gratefully.

She quickly untied Peggy and then helped her get Leah onto the chair.

Then they went into the garage and untied the now-conscious and groggy Sean, helping him out to the couch.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I fucked up, and Renee saved us both,” Peggy said.

Sean chuckled.

“You can explain that after my head clears up,” he said.

Peggy nodded.

“First things first; let’s get my suggestions out of your head, Renee,” she said.

Leah groaned and opened her eyes. They popped wide when she saw Peggy and her mother sitting side-by-side on the couch, both smirking at her. Sean stood off to the side, watching with interest.

“What the actual fuck?!” she said, struggling against her bonds.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” Peggy asked casually.

“Oh, my fucking god, mom! You drugged me?” Leah asked indignantly.

“I did; after you said you were going to keep me as your fucking slave,” Renee retorted.

“Oh, come on, I would not have actually—,” Leah began.

“Of course you would have, you fucking little brat,” Renee cut her off.

Leah turned red.

“Untie me! Now!” she demanded.

“Fine. The ropes are gone,” Peggy said with a snap of her fingers.

The ropes vanished.

Leah looked stunned.

“How…?” she asked.

“Hypnotism, honey. I put you under when you started coming around; it made it very easy to speak directly to your subconscious. I put all kinds of fun suggestions in your head. Like the ropes; they were only in your mind,” Peggy explained.

“Bullshit!” Leah said.

She stood and began to back away.

“I am afraid so, dear. You are the one under Peggy’s power now,” Renee said with satisfaction.

Leah turned to flee.

“Stop, Leah. Do not move,” Peggy commanded.

The young woman froze.

“Oh fuck!” she said.

She grunted, turning read as she struggled to move.

Both Peggy and Renee laughed, and Sean smiled.

“Come over here and get on your knees. I am sure Renee wants to see that. I know I do,” Peggy said firmly.

Leah walked stiffly over to where they sat, then sank to her knees.

“Mother, please, I am sorry I just got carried away,” Leah said, tears in her eyes.

Her mother snorted.

“Save it, Leah. I know you. Your tears aren’t because you are sorry, they are because you got beat. You could have helped me, but no. Now you just feel sorry for yourself. You lost. Too bad. Now take your medicine,” Renee said coldly.

“You bitch! You are with her? She hypnotized you, humiliated you! Made you her fuck toy! What the hell? I am your daughter!” Leah said, tears now running down her face.

Peggy smirked.

Renee looked angry.

Neither one had any pity for Leah.

“And I am your mother! You didn’t care that I was a slave! At least Peggy is honest; she got power, and she used it on me. I was a bitch to her for years. I am honest too; if I had become a hypnotist, I would have done the same thing to her. Peggy I can understand; you…you have never been a great daughter, but I would not have expected you to betray me quite like that,” she said coolly.

Leah began to sob.

“Please…please don’t do this to me,” she begged.

Now Peggy’s expression grew angry.

“You threatened Sean, bitch. Even if Renee wanted to show you mercy, I won’t. You are mine…ours. Renee has kindly offered to discipline you,” she said slowly.

Leah looked terrified.

“You…you wouldn’t…,” she said to her mom.

Renee smiled evilly.

“You don’t know me at all, do you? I won’t what? Make you strip naked right now? Leah, you will get up and take off all of your clothes. Now,” Renee commanded.

Leah was shocked and horrified when she felt the same compulsion to obey her mother as she had Peggy.

She began to ugly cry as she rose and stripped naked. Peggy and Renee watched with satisfaction, and Sean’s cock bulged in his pants.

“Now get down on all fours like a dog and kiss my feet,” Renee commanded next.

She smiled evilly as her naked, sobbing daughter got down on her hands and knees and began to kiss her sexy bare feet.

“What do we do about this Deborah?” Renee asked Peggy casually while Leah debased herself.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“I doubt she will come alone, so I called some reinforcements of my own. I think I hear them now,” Peggy replied casually.

They could hear the sound of powerful, high-performance engines getting closer, and then tires screeching to a halt in front of the house.

Peggy knew it was the sound of Lady Casey’s Ferrari and Mistress Bella’s Porsche.

A moment later the doorbell rang.

“Come in,” Renee called.

The four other members of the Fascinating Five walked through the front door, looking fabulous as always.

Sybil Mariah was dressed like a sexy fortune-teller with a blue silk headwrap and flat brown sandals, Lady Casey was in a colorful red, yellow and orange maxi-dress and strappy tall silver stiletto sandals, Mistress Alexandria in a short pure white dress and barefoot, and Mistress Bella Beguile in a sexy dark blue off-shoulder blouse, a short black skirt and sky-high black platform sandals. Each of them had their hair securely up in a bun or in a ponytail, and they sported plenty of glittering expensive jewelry.

“Hey guys! Thank you for dropping what you were doing and coming so quick,” Peggy said, rising and moving to embrace each of her “Hypno-Sisters”, as she referred to them.

“Of course, Peg. You would do the same,” Bella said with a smile.

“Absolutely,” Alex added.

“No need to thank us, you know we have your back,” Casey said after she had hugged Peggy.

“I’m glad you called,” Mariah told her.

“I’ll explain the situation later, but that is Leah down there at Renee’s feet. She made quite a mess in an attempt to trade me to Deborah Scott in return for training as a hypnotist. I got loose, thanks to Renee, but Deborah will be here any minute expecting to pick me up. I figured all five of us should be here to greet her,” Peggy said.

“Fuck yes. I hope she brings the entire Six,” Casey said eagerly.

The others laughed.

“I’d rather it just be her; I will transform her and be done with it,” Mariah said.

She despised her aunt, and wanted to condemn her to spending the rest of her life as a pig.

“It won’t be just her; that would be stupid, and that is why we are all here, together. Right Peg?” Bella asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Yes. I need you all; we are obviously extremely strong together,” she said.

The others nodded their agreement.

“So…what about Renee?” Casey asked, eyeing the woman sitting calmly on the couch while her daughter continued to kiss her feet.

“I released her form being my slave. She saved me, and more importantly saved Sean, and she did it on her own. No hypnotic compulsion. I owed her that at least,” Peggy replied.

Casey looked skeptical, as did Bella.

Alex and Mariah both nodded, a bit more compassionate and forgiving.

“I don’t mean to interrupt, but just to be clear I did do it out of selfishness, hoping Peggy would be grateful. That, and Leah needs to be punished. Harshly,” Renee said honestly.

Casey and Bella chuckled at her comment, and Mariah nodded approvingly.

“Is she your…daughter?” Alex asked, looking at Leah.

“Unfortunately. She was going to give me over to this Deborah as a slave, or keep me as her own slave if Deborah didn’t want me,” Renee said.

Alex nodded, looking at Leah with disdain.

“Sounds like she deserves whatever she gets to me,” she said.

“Okay Peggy, call it. What do you want to do?” Casey asked.

The hypnotists had already forgotten Leah.

Peggy took a deep breath.

“I’d like to keep it simple. I would love to capture Deborah, but depending on who she shows up with, I would rather warn them off. I am not looking for a knockdown-drag-out fight in broad daylight in the middle of suburban Boise neighborhood with Donna and her gang. However, if they push us…do what you all do best,” she said calmly.

Casey smiled and nodded, and Bella did as well.

Alex was more serious, but she nodded as well.

“We have a chance to hit the Six pretty hard,” Mariah offered.

Peggy nodded.

“I thought about that. I am not opposed to you turning Deborah back into a pig if the situation is right. But I want to be cautious. People live in this neighborhood,” she said with a sheepish smile.

Everyone looked at Casey.

“What? One time I started a fire…okay, two. But we weren’t even friends then. And the thing in Philadelphia was Beth’s fault,” she said defensively.

“Yeah, because you haven’t ever caused any other monumental chaos,” Bella said dryly.

“What chaos? The stuff with Zoe recently was not my fault either, she crashed my party!” Casey protested.

Alex bent and kissed her wife’s cheek.

“We all love you, darling,” she said.

Casey grinned and blushed.

“Alright, I promise I won’t burn the house down, okay?” she said.

The others all laughed again.

Then the doorbell rang.

Renee looked at Peggy, who motioned for her to leave the room. Renee nodded and walked swiftly into the kitchen, her daughter crawling at her feet. Peggy motioned to Sean to go with them; she wanted him to both be ready if the confrontation spilled into the kitchen and keep an eye on Renee and Leah.

Sean nodded, knowing what his Domina wanted and obeying without question.

Once they were out of sight, Peggy calmly went and opened the door.

On the porch stood Deborah Scott, dressed in a long-sleeve pink top that barely contained her massive tits and denim capri pants. As full-figured as ever, her red hair was in a long braid, and she wore tall cork wedge sandals. A silver pocket watch hung around her neck, and she wore dangling pink garnet earrings. A huge pink sapphire solitaire ring adorned her left middle finger, and she had a gold and ruby toe ring on her right middle toe. Her finger and toenails were both a shimmering pink.

Beside her stood a gorgeous olive-skinned woman with long, luxurious shiny black hair and magnificent, rich deep brown eyes. She possessed high sculpted cheekbones and full pouty lips that framed a dazzling smile. She was tall and slender, and she wore a sparkling green and green striped sheath dress that showed off her fantastic figure. Around her neck was a fabulous, gold and bronze choker-style necklace that was adorned with several very large gemstones of various types. Her long fingernails were painted gold, and she wore a huge black sapphire ring on her right ring finger. Her shoes were sexy five-inch platform sandals with clear straps that created the illusion that nothing held them to her feet; her toenails were black, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a black amethyst on her right second toe.

Next to her, Deborah looked a bit like plain and even homely.

Behind them stood a young Latina woman in a snug black catsuit and black ballet flats. She was quite pretty despite the fact that she wore no makeup or jewelry, and her dark hair was in a tight bun.

Next to her stood Lady Christine; the sexy blonde hypnodomme had her hair down, and she was wearing a tight red silk blouse that showed off her awesome cleavage, along with a black miniskirt. A large purple diamond hung on a gold chain around her neck. Her fingernails were blood red, and she wore several gold rings, bracelets and an anklet on her left ankle. Five-inch black peep-toe pumps completed her outfit.

Behind them was Master Sebastian, whom Peggy had once dueled and humiliated at The Spiral; the handsome male hypnotist looked suave in a dark blue suit and a matching fedora, with expensive black Italian leather shoes.

“Oh look, it is the cunt delivery, Casey,” Peggy said over her shoulder.

“They look expired, I’d refuse it,” Casey replied, hands on her tiny hips.

Deborah went pale as she realized Peggy was not restrained, and that the entire Fascinating Five stood before her.

“You heard her, Debbie. There has been a misunderstanding. Go away before something happens that you will regret,” Peggy said dismissively, moving to close the door.

Before Deborah could reply or Peggy could shut the door, the olive-skinned woman wearing the choker woman gestured and spoke a word under her breath.

The door blasted open, hitting Peggy and making her stumble back.

“Excuse me, but we have not concluded our business yet. I am Cassandra—,” she began, brazenly striding inside.

“Excuse me, but fuck off. You will leave now,” Casey said angrily.

She unleashed her mentalist flashes from her eyes into Cassandra’s.

Then woman looked stunned; she was about to obey the command, when the large ruby in her necklace flared.

Blinking rapidly, she was free of the mentalism suggestion within a few seconds thanks to the power of her necklace.

“Nice trick. My turn,” the woman said.

With her left hand she touched her necklace and with her right she pointed at Casey.

Facti anatis,” she said with satisfaction.

Nothing happened.

Casey’s toe rings protected her from the magic, thought they were strained by the power of Cassandra’s spell.

“Oops,” Casey taunted.

Cassandra frowned.

Then she gasped as Peggy’s bare foot slammed into her stomach.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose in Renee’s living room.

The Latina woman leapt through the door, moving toward Peggy.

She was intercepted by Alex, and the two women began exchanging punches and kicks.

Christine moved into the room, taking off her purple diamond pendant as she moved.

Bella faced off with her, raising her golden pocket watch.

As they began to duel, Mariah started chanting a spell, intending to change Deborah into a pig again.

Her aunt reacted quickly, pulling up her top to reveal her magnificent tits with their huge areolae and nipples pierced with glittering diamond barbells.

“I know you remember these, and how many times you sucked on them! Now sleep, my little Mariah!” Deborah said firmly.

Mariah stammered and her spell failed as a wave of hypnotic power hit her, released from her aunt’s tits.

Her eyelids fluttered, but she managed to avoid being hypnotized by the surprise assault, though only just barely.

Peggy let herself drop into her combat-trance and continued her attack on Cassandra, kicking her in the chest and face.

Her last blow she powered with hypnotic energy and sent the sexy hypnotist-witch sprawling to the floor, dazed.

Alex and Echo, as Cassandra’s Latina slave was known, were frantically kicking, punching and blocking as they fought. Alex was much faster and better trained, but Echo had an ability to see a few seconds into the future and it allowed her to avoid and block blows she otherwise could not. Alex was slowly gaining the upper hand as she began to feint more often which allowed her to land more blows.

At the same time, Bella and Christine continued their hypnosis duel.

“Just keep watching the beautiful purple diamond and relaxing deeper…deeper for me…,” Christine was saying, her pendant swinging smoothly before Bella’s eyes.

“That’s it, keep following the watch with your eyes…noticing how tired they are becoming…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” Bella countered, her golden watch flashing as it moved rhythmically back and forth in front of Christine’s face.

Each of the hypnotists’ eyes were locked on their opponent’s pendulum, and both were showing signs of going into a trance.

Christine’s eyelids began to flutter and her arm dropped a few inches, while Bella’s shoulders slumped and eyelids were half-closed.

Sebastian had stepped into the house and faced Peggy.

“I owe you a good fuck, right in your ass,” he said, raising his gold pocket-watch.

Peggy laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Sebastian, you were way out of your league when we dueled, and you think you can take me now? And really, throwing in with Donna’s crowd? You are pathetic,” she scoffed.

“Look at the watch, Peggy…follow it with your eyes…,” Sebastian began.

Peggy looked at him with sympathy bordering on pity.

She had neither the time nor the inclination to duel the insignificant hypnotist again.

Nunc est ut bufonem emittunt…Nunc est ut bufonem emittunt…,” she chanted, gesturing at him with her hands.

Sebastian’s eyes went wide as magical energy engulfed him.

“Noooo!” he yelled.

He shrank quickly, transformed into a small toad by Peggy’s magic.

Cassandra had climbed back to her feet. Her jaw hurt where Peggy’s bare foot had collided with it; the blow had been surprisingly strong.

She touched the Twilight Sky around her neck and pointed at Peggy.

Pati infirmitatem”, she whispered.

Peggy swooned and nearly fell; she had become as weak as a newborn child, all the strength leaving her body as Cassandra’s magic affected her.

She did fall when Cassandra unceremoniously punched her in the face.

The tall, sexy Lebanese woman stood over her, an evil smile on her face.

“You are mine now, Domina Peggy,” Cassandra said.

She touched the purple stone on her necklace and pointed at Peggy.

Her eyes glowed with purple light and Peggy gasped as she met Cassandra’s gaze and was instantly hypnotized.

Deeply and completely.

She was now Cassandra’s obedient slave.

Cassandra laughed.

Then she shrieked in pain as a lamp collided with her head.

“I said, we are refusing the cunt delivery,” Casey said, an angry look on her face and her hands on her hips.

Tiny Tough had moved the lamp with her mind.

Cassandra looked at her in annoyance.

Casey hit her with another stream of mentalism flashes.

“Take off your necklace now!” she commanded.

Cassandra reached up and ripped the Twilight Sky from her neck.

The protective magic of the necklace had not had time to counter Casey’s clever command.

Casey leapt forward and snatched it from her hand.

Cassandra blinked and looked at her in shock.

“No! NO! You cannot take it!” she screamed.

Casey winked at her, kicked off her sandals and dashed out the front door, doing a graceful series of forward handsprings across the yard and dashing off down the street.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Cassandra said in a sudden panic.

She started to pursue Casey, pausing to remove her tall heels.

“After her! Now! Recover the Twilight Sky!” she shrieked.

Cassandra ran out of the house, her elegance and grace gone; she was clearly not used to such physical exertion.

Mariah had shaken off Deborah’s instant titty-induction; she spoke her a word of power and hit her aunt with a blast of telekinetic power which had knocked the older woman off her feet and crashing through the large window beside the front door. A shaken Deborah rose and ran after Casey, glad to get away from her vengeful niece.

Alex had gained the upper hand on Echo, and finally knocked her to the floor with a punch to the chest followed by one of her graceful spinning kicks.

After she knocked Echo down, she saw the dazed Peggy struggling to her feet. She was obviously in a trance, and moving to obey Cassandra’s command to follow Casey.

Alex left her fallen opponent and moved swiftly to put her hand on Peggy’s arm. She closed her eyes and concentrated, attempting to break Cassandra’s hypnotism.

Alex gasped, blood trickling from her nose; the trance Peggy was in was very powerful, and it took all of Alex’s willpower to end it. Peggy began to blink and looked around confused as she awoke from the powerful hypnotism she had been under.

Alex slumped to the floor, semi-conscious from her efforts.

“Alex!” Peggy shouted, crouching beside her friend.

Christine also slumped to the floor, hypnotized an instant before Bella. The silvery-haired hypnotist shook her head to clear it of her near-trance, then looked around.

“Shit, what happened?” she asked, moving to crouch beside Peggy.

“She used her touch-hypnosis and broke the trance that bitch put me in. Bella, it was powerful. I think it hurt Alex to bring me out of it,” Peggy replied, clearly worried about Alex.

“I’m okay, just give me a moment,” Alex said weakly.

“You just rest, honey,” Peggy said, moving to put Alex’s head in her lap.

Bella and Peggy exchanged nods; Bella stood, kicked off her shoes and dashed out the door.

Mariah took a small gold charm shaped like a broom of off of her anklet and spoke a word, transforming the charm into a full-sized rustic-looking witch’s broom.

She sat on it and zoomed out the open widow after her aunt.

Echo struggled to her feet and stumbled out the door after her Mistress.

Casey made it to the end of the block and stopped. She held The Twilight Sky over a storm drain.

“You want this?” she asked as Cassandra ran up to her, out of breath.

“Don’t you…dare…drop that!” she gasped.

Casey shook her head.

“You need to do more cardio. Less time fussing with your hair and makeup,” she admonished.

Casey hadn’t broken a sweat.

Cassandra narrowed her eyes.

“Give me…my necklace…or I will destroy you,” she demanded.

“Shut the fuck up and get on your knees,” Casey retorted, hitting Cassandra right between the eyes with more mentalism flashes.

The beautiful hypnotist-witch looked enraged as she helplessly obeyed.

Deborah ran up beside Cassandra; despite her being a bit overweight, she was in better running shape and not breathing nearly as heavily.

“Look at my tits and sleep now!” she said loudly, again lifting her top.

Her huge tits bounced free, and a wave of hypnotic power hit Casey.

“Wow, nice titties…,” she mumbled, eyelids suddenly fluttering.

She dropped the Twilight Sky to the pavement beside the storm drain.

Cassandra shrieked, still compelled to kneel.

Casey was in a daze, nearly going into a trance just as Mariah had.

“That’s it, look at my nice big tits and…and…oh shit…reeee..reeee!” Deborah’s words became squeals as she shrank into a pig.

Mariah had arrived; she was hovering atop her broomstick behind her aunt, and wore a smug smile as her magic transformed Deborah into a pig for the second time.

“Casey, wide awake now!” she said, clapping her hands loudly.

Casey blinked, then frowned.

“Thanks Sweet Cheeks. Fucking tit-notists. I hate them,” she groused.

“Casey, Alex is hurt!” Bella called as she moved toward her friends.

Everything else forgotten, Casey dashed down the sidewalk back toward Renee’s house; Bella went with her.

Cassandra suddenly rose to her feet pointed at Mariah as Casey’s mentalism wore off.

Ventus!” she said forcefully.

A powerful gust of magical wind blew Mariah off her broom to land in a heap on someone’s front lawn.

Her broom fell to the ground.

Cassandra moved quickly, scooping up the Twilight Sky just as Echo brought a black luxury sedan to a screeching halt beside her.

Mariah sat up in time to see Cassandra jump into the car before it went speeding off.

Deborah the pig had scampered off and was nowhere to be seen.

Mariah let out a sigh and flopped onto her back.

Echo drove the car quickly around the next turn, tires squealing.

“There, that is Deborah! Stop, slave!” Cassandra commanded, putting The Twilight Sky back on.

Echo slammed on the brakes, and Cassandra opened her door.

Homo semel plus,” she said.

The pig running across someone’s front lawn suddenly transformed into a naked Deborah Scott, down on her hands and knees.

She rose and looked at the Cassandra.

The hypnotist-witch motioned to Deborah to come to the car.

“Come on, you stupid cow!” she hissed.

Deborah looked at her, then turned and ran, disappearing between two houses.

Cassandra looked dumbfounded for an instant, then closed the door.

“That disloyal peasant! You will take me to The Spiral. Now!” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra,” Echo replied.

Cassandra scowled. She was tired from conjuring the gust of wind without The Twilight Sky. Her magical skills had grown rusty, atrophied from not being used without the aid of the necklace.

She rubbed her jaw; it was bruised from Peggy’s kick.

The blow had been extremely powerful, superhuman even.

“This Domina Peggy is going to be a problem. I will need to bring her under my spell for good soon,” Cassandra mused.

She had almost had her; Peggy had been hypnotized by the power of The Twilight Sky. Cassandra reached up casually to touch the Passionate Heart, the hypnotic purple diamond she had taken from Christine and mounted in the Twilight Sky.

Cassandra was stunned to feel the socket where the gem belonged was empty.

The Passionate Heart was gone.

Cassandra let out a scream of fury, slamming her hands on the dash.

She could not risk going back to look for it.

Everything was falling apart; the Fascinating Five had likely captured Christine, and Deborah no longer seemed to be interested in their partnership.

Goddess Donna would likely soon know who Cassandra was and what she was up to.

Cassandra knew she needed to flee, or get ready for war.

As Echo drove her Mistress out of the neighborhood, The Fascinating Five regrouped at Renee’s house.

Alex had recovered a bit, and was sitting on the couch with a glass of water. Casey was beside her, fawning over her and holding her hand.

Peggy was talking with Bella; they had Christine sitting in a chair, deep in a trance.

Bella had interrogated her and discovered that the blonde hypnotist was under the control of Cassandra Hayek.

“What do you want to do with her? She is one of Donna’s bitches, but they are obviously turning on each other. This Cassandra is playing Donna, pretending to be Mistress Yasmin…holy fuck this is confusing,” Bella said.

Peggy shook her head.

“It really is. We will keep her prisoner for now. Remove Cassandra’s programming and make sure she is completely under control,” she said.

Bella nodded, turning to Christine to do as Peggy instructed.

Mariah was out on the front porch talking to two police officers who had arrived shortly after Cassandra had fled.

The officers, one male and one female, were listening intently to what Mariah was saying while watching the green crystal pendant she was swinging back and forth before their eyes.

While Mariah was hypnotizing the cops and Bella was programming Christine, Peggy walked into the kitchen to find Renee snorting a line of cocaine off of a small mirror.

Leah was sitting at her feet, naked and looking miserable.

“Hey Peggy. Is everyone okay?” Renee asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Alex is a little shaken up, but we are all okay. I am sorry about your window,” she said.

Renee laughed.

“Forget it. I am not sure I even know what the fuck is going on anymore. I just want to know if we are cool, you and I?” Renee asked.

“Yes, we are. I pay my debts, and you saved me from being captured by Cassandra and Deborah. I won’t apologize for enslaving you, but I am happy to start over if you are,” Peggy replied, offering her hand.

Renee took it, nodding appreciatively.

“Thank you Peggy. I know I am not really a part of your world, but maybe we can have lunch or something,” she said with a chuckle.

Peggy smiled.

“I’d like that. I will leave Leah under you power, if you like. I will need to reinforce her servitude every few weeks until she is permanently enslaved. If that is something you want, of course,” she offered.

Renee smiled wickedly.

“Definitely. Thank you, Domina Peggy,” she said.

“My pleasure. I will get my girls out of your hair. Here, for the damage,” Peggy replied, handing Renee ten thousand dollars in cash.

Renee took it with a nod of thanks.

“See you around, Domina Peggy,” she said.

“Have a good evening, Renee,” Peggy replied.

The Fascinating Five left a short time later, taking Christine with them as well as Sebastian the toad; Mariah was going to release him near a pond.

Casey was eager to get Alex home, and Peggy wanted to meditate and plan her next move with the input of the entire Fascinating Five.

After they had gone, Renee brought Leah into the living room, where she then proceeded to vengefully humiliate her own daughter.

She took her time, starting by commanding Leah worship her sexy bare feet. Her hapless daughter kissed them all over, licked her soles and sucked on her toes

“You are getting good at that, Leah. Finally showing your mother some respect. Let’s move on. Next you will kiss my ass, dear,” Renee said wickedly after twenty minutes had passed.

She rose and lowered her jeans and underwear, turning around and bending over slightly.

Leah began to sob as she found herself involuntarily moving closer to her mother’s sexy bare ass.

Renee laughed as Leah began to alternately kiss each of her pale cheeks.

The power she had over her daughter was intoxicating, and Renee was immensely enjoying her now-sobbing daughter’s humiliation.

“Alright dear, you know what to do next. Eat my ass like a good little slut,” Renee commanded mercilessly, spreading her cheeks so Leah could get at her asshole.

“Mother please nnnmmmnnfff,” Leah begged, her pleas becoming muffled as she pressed her face into her mother’s ass, licking helplessly.

Renee cackled with glee, then began to moan with pleasure.

She was now extremely aroused, and decided to go all-in on her domination of Leah.

She removed her top and sat on the couch, spreading her legs.

“Why not? You will eat my pussy, you little bitch. Make me cum,” Renee commanded.

Leah was utterly unable to resist thanks to Peggy’s hypnotism; she leaned forward began to lick at her mother’s pussy, tentatively at first. With Renee’s encouragement she was soon licking and sucking at her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Renee moaned and laughed, enjoying the utter humiliation she was inflicting on Leah.

Eventually she had a powerful orgasm; she let Leah continue to work her pussy until she had a second, cumming on her face.

“Oh my, that was fantastic! You are good for something besides spending money,” Renee said with a chuckle as she leaned back into the couch.

Leah was still crying.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, stop crying! You brought this on yourself! Now go get cleaned up and then make me some dinner. Something with meat, not your vegetarian bullshit,” Renee commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” her daughter replied sullenly.

Leah was completely broken; her humiliation complete, she was now resigned to being her mother’s slave.

Renee watched her go with satisfaction. She didn’t feel a shred of remorse for what she had done to Leah.

In fact, she was already looking forward to doing it again.

After her daughter had gone to wash her cum- and tearstained face, Renee rose and stretched.

Her living room was a mess; debris from the broken window was on the floor, along with the lamp Casey had hit Cassandra with, and an end table that had been smashed during Alex and Echo’s fight.

Renee wasn’t concerned about the damage at all. It had been a very chaotic and day. After finding out she was Peggy’s slave, Leah had then gained the upper hand over both of them; Renee seemed destined to then become her daughter’s slave, but she had managed to turn the tables and Leah was now her slave. More importantly, Renee was no longer under Peggy’s control, having reached an understanding with the powerful hypnodomme.

Renee was about to put her clothes back on when something caught her eye on the floor. Bending down, she saw a huge purple diamond glittering on the carpet.

She picked it up, holding it in the palm of her hand.

“Well, hello there…I wonder who dropped you,” Renee said, raising her hand to examine the gem more closely.

The Passionate Heart sparkled in her hand. It was truly beautiful, its facets reflecting the light in a dazzling manner with the slightest movement.

Renee found her eyes drawn to the gem; it was very easy to get lost in.

“I will teach you how to use that, if you are willing to do something for me. It is a powerful hypnotic gem,” a voice said.

Renee came out of her daze and looked up to see a naked Deborah Scott standing outside the broken window.

Renee’s first instinct was to get away; she took a cautious step back.

Deborah stood calmly, hands on her hips and her diamond nipple rings sparkling.

“I mean you no harm, Renee. I am genuinely offering to help you. You are part of our world now; would you rather be a master, or a slave?” she asked calmly.

Renee narrowed her eyes.

“Are you offering to train me to be a true hypnotist?” she asked.

Deborah nodded.

“I am; you have the mentality for it, judging by what you just did to your own daughter. You are a hypnodomme at heart. Like I said, it will cost you something, but I am sure you will find the price worth the reward,” she replied.

Renee was thoughtful for a moment.

She had allowed her years of pent-up anger and resentment toward Leah to guide her actions in dominating and humiliating her daughter.

Renee had enjoyed it.

She wanted to be a hypnodomme, to do what she had done to Leah to others, to be able to put anyone she chose on their knees before her.

The two naked women regarded one another silently for a moment.

Then Renee smiled evilly.

“Name your price,” she said eagerly.