The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Predators and Prey

Domina Peggy carefully chooses her next hypnotic subjects, stalking them like a predator; little does she know, someone else considers her to be their prey

Peggy sat at her favorite table on the outdoor patio at Lucky 13, a large pizzeria, sandwich shop and bar located in southeast Boise. The rustic, charming building was located between the foothills and the Boise river along the city’s greenbelt river path. Lucky 13 was a popular place for mountain bikers, joggers and people walking the greenbelt to stop for lunch and a cold drink. It was also heavily frequented by both the inhabitants of nearby upscale neighborhoods, and indeed from people all over the city willing to make the trip for the shop’s excellent food and unique drink menu.

Peggy had become a fan of the Lucky 13 after moving into her new home, located relatively close to the pizzeria in an exclusive neighborhood up in the foothills. She had been fully moved for almost three weeks, and almost six weeks had passed since she had made her debut as Sirena Shimmer.

Domina Peggy had been spending most of her time practicing her martial arts, studying The Art of True Hypnotism, and learning about the goddess Hypnothea from Mariah. She was focused on becoming an even more powerful hypnotist so she could confront and take down her rival, “Goddess” Donna Mason.

Donna had been laying low since the tournament.

Peggy had seen her a couple of times at The Spiral; Donna had been with her conclave “The Scintillating Six” as they called themselves, but she and Peggy had not spoken or interacted other than to exchange dirty looks.

The true hypnotism community had embraced The Spiral as a place to congregate, socialize and conduct business, and Peggy found herself something of a celebrity inside the club’s walls, respected and even feared by some.

Peggy had come to enjoy her status, and her doubts about being a true hypnodomme had faded, and she was now enjoying living the life of one.

Seated at the table with Peggy was her Thrall Sean and her slave Lavea. Sean was dressed in a dark grey long-sleeved button-up shirt and black tactical pants, along with his well-worn combat boots; he wore sleek, expensive dark sunglasses and he’d recently had his hair shaved into a mohawk at Peggy’s command, leaving wavy locks longer on top than he normally did. He was acting as his Domina’s bodyguard today, and had compact nine-millimeter handgun in his waistband concealed by his shirt. At Peggy’s command Lavea was wearing a simple, short maroon dress that accentuated and showed off her spectacular body. Her thick dark hair was down and perfectly brushed, and she had on more makeup than usual including maroon eyeshadow and lipstick. Large diamonds glittered in her ears and a large ruby pendant hung on a fine gold chain around her neck, a gift from Peggy, and she wore flat brown sandals on her lovely feet that laced all the way up her calves. Her Domina had taken her to the salon with her that morning, and Lavea’s fingernails were done in a french manicure while her toenails were dark red.

“I’d like to see you look all pretty and girlie today,” Peggy had informed her slave with a chuckle before they had headed out.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea had replied, smiling.

The former model was grateful for the opportunity to dress up; since becoming Peggy’s slave, she had mainly worn black bodysuits and boots with her hair in a bun while functioning a bodyguard whenever they were out.

Though hypnotically-induced, Lavea’s devotion to Peggy was total and even dressed up she was still alert and ready in case anyone came too close to her Domina.

Peggy herself was wearing a sexy purple crop top that showed off her toned abs, and a long purple and green striped skirt. Her thick light brown hair was finally starting to reach a length at which it could be styled, and she had it in spiky, messy layers. She wore slender, iridescent crystal earrings that were wrapped in delicate silver wire, a gift from Mariah following the tournament. Her nose ring was a tiny glittering emerald, and her amethyst pendant hung around her neck. She wore simple silver bracelets on both wrists, a silver ring on her left thumb and her fingernails were painted a sparkling purple. She wore tall cork wedge sandals and a silver anklet with a shamrock charm dangling from it. Her toenails were emerald green, and she wore three toe rings; on her left smallest toe was her gold heart, and on her left middle toe was a silver eternity knot. The ring on her right second toe was platinum and set with a purple garnet.

Peggy was subtly watching a couple sharing a pizza and pitcher of beer two tables over.

“So those two, huh?” Sean asked casually.

“Yes. They are perfect,” Peggy replied equally casually.

“The guy is hot. I’d fuck him. Hard,” Lavea remarked.

Peggy chuckled.

“You will get the chance. Now be a dear and go get me another blackberry-vodka lemonade, and another for yourself. Would you like another beer my Enslaved One?” she asked.

“No I want to stay alert, and I drove. I’ll take a Coke please,” Sean replied.

Lavea nodded and got up and headed inside to get the drinks.

Peggy continued to observe the couple as they chatted and enjoyed their food and drinks.

She watched them with an appraising eye, as though she was a predator looking for it’s next meal.

Ever since the Spiral’s grand opening, Peggy had been studying the tenets of Hypnothea, the Goddess of Hypnotism under the guidance of her friend Sibyl Mariah.

An obscure goddess, Hypnothea was reputed to be the original source and teacher of True Hypnotism. Her teachings were unsurprisingly centered around controlling the minds and wills of others. She taught that women were superior to men and that some women, hypnotists, were superior to everyone. Enslaving others, domination, revenge and humiliation were sacred to Hypnothea. A fickle, chaotic and capricious goddess, Hypnothea also highly valued loyalty, honor, and even mercy and compassion in certain circumstances.

The goddess also taught that selecting and adding slaves to a hypnotist’s stable should be a well-planned and carefully executed act, one that honored Hypnothea.

Prospective long-term slaves should be inspected much like livestock; look for those who exhibit both desirable physical attributes as well as intellect and mental capacity, and possess skills that will be useful in servitude to you. Hypnotize subjects of quality to challenge yourself and hone your skills. It also brings satisfaction to see those who think highly of themselves on their knees or worshipping your feet, testament to your dominance, Peggy had read the words of the goddess in Mariah’s tome The Codex of Hypnothea.

It was a large, fragile and impressive old book written in an old version of Celtic, each line translated to English on the opposite page.

Domina Peggy was enjoying learning about Mariah’s goddess and her teachings, even if she was still skeptical of her existence. She had decided to stop worrying about Donna and focus on becoming a better, more powerful hypnodomme herself. That way the next time she met Donna outside The Spiral she would be able to deal with whatever her crafty rival threw at her.

Peggy’s first step was to expand her stable of slaves; many of the dommes she had met at the tournament had large, complex networks of servants and allies they controlled with their hypnotic power. Peggy already had Sean as her beloved Thrall; Lavea as a bodyguard, financial planner and computer expert; Katie as her primary menial who cooked, cleaned and ran errands; and Kendal, a supplemental menial slave. All of them also served as sex-slaves of course as well as frequent outlets for Peggy’s dominant nature, though Katie and Kendal took the bulk of the degradation and humiliation when her Domina needed an outlet.

Sean, Lavea and Katie lived with Peggy full-time; their lives were devoted to serving their Domina. Kendal still lived her life, unaware she was Peggy’s slave most of the time. A post-hypnotic trigger from Peggy would send Kendal into a trance instantly when she heard it, rendering her an obedient slave.

Now Peggy was looking to add new slaves to her collection who could serve in useful ways, as well as be targets for her mental and sexual domination but live their daily lives until she called for them.

Domina Peggy was hunting, and she had selected her prey.

She had first noticed the couple she had chosen three weeks earlier while she had been having lunch with Casey and Alex at Lucky 13. She saw them again three days later, and again the following weekend. Each time, she had observed them as much as possible, eavesdropping on their conversation whenever possible. She had determined that they lived nearby, and were new to the area. She could tell they were both educated, and that they made decent money working in the tech field. Both were in their early thirties and attractive. The man was named James Burke, and his wife was Jennifer.

James was handsome, around five-foot-ten and athletically built, with stylishly-messy short brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He wore thin-framed glasses, and had on a blue and white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up neatly. He had on khaki cargo shorts and simple dark grey athletic shoes. He obviously kept himself fit, and he had an easy smile to go with his playful brown eyes.

Jennifer was perhaps five-two with a curvy figure and very nice large round breasts. A brunette with wavy shoulder-length hair, she had intelligent brown eyes that were darker than her husband’s. She was wearing a dark purple wide-strap tank-top and lightweight black leggings, along with a thin breezy kimono-style shawl, black with a colorful floral pattern covering it. Jennifer wore a pair of stainless steel tunnel 0 gauges in her earlobes, and helix piercings that consisted of silver hoops with diamond inlays. She wore designer sandals with thin cork soles and purple straps that matched her top, and her finger and toenails were painted black. She had extremely nice feet, smooth and flawless. She wore three toe rings; on each middle toe was a plain white gold band, while the one on her left second toe was a white gold spiral pattern.

Throughout her stalking of the couple, Peggy had observed that James was a charming and laid-back man; he seemed very intelligent if a bit shy.

Jennifer on the other hand came across as a smart, clever young woman who was stubborn and confident to the point of arrogance. A high maintenance woman, she was clearly the dominant one in the relationship.

Peggy was looking forward to hypnotizing both of them.

“She really does have a nice rack,” Lavea said as she returned to the table with their drinks.

Sean snorted.

“It always makes me laugh to hear you talk about other women like that,” he said.

“Why? It is true; nice tits are something to be admired, just like the antlers on a deer,” Lavea replied.

“I agree. I am on the hunt, after all. “Rack” works for me,” Peggy said with a smile and a wink at Lavea.

Sean could only chuckle and shake his head as he sipped his Coke.

“That isn’t the only thing that drew me to them,” Peggy said, watching as James and Jennifer shared a laugh.

“So what is it exactly? Obviously they are both attractive…,” Sean asked.

“They are intelligent, witty and take excellent care of themselves. James is very handsome and always impeccably neat; his beard is always trimmed, his hair styled and his clothes are never wrinkled. He works out, and he is confident and well-spoken. He is also on the submissive side, so he will be easier to hypnotize than Jennifer, not that she will give me any trouble. Besides being beautiful and smart, she is extremely sure of herself and knows what she wants. She has a distinct style, and her clothes and jewelry are classy and carefully chosen. Her nails are professionally painted, and have changed color twice since I started watching them. Her sandals are not cheap flip-flops like you see on most young women this time of year; I have a dozen pairs of Michael Kors sandals in my shoe closet. Her toe rings are real white gold, not cheap ones you find at the mall. She also has really nice feet,” Peggy explained.

Sean grinned at her comment about Jennifer’s feet; nice feet on women were important to Peggy, and indeed seemed to be something that a lot of hypnotists cared about.

He also knew that Jennifer’s lovely feet would be a strong motivation for Peggy to dominate her; she could get very petty when she felt like someone might have nicer feet than her.

Katie declaring her own feet “perfect” had been one of several reasons Peggy had chosen to enslave the vapid young woman.

Not that Sean minded; he himself loved nice feet on a woman as well, none more than his Domina’s.

“They will both look good kneeling before you and worshipping your feet,” he replied with a smile.

“I agree; I will enjoy seeing that woman get dominated,” Lavea agreed.

The tall beautiful hypno-slave had a sadistic streak, and she enjoyed watching Peggy dominate and humiliate people as much as Sean did, perhaps more.

Given half a chance, Lavea would enjoy beating both of them, though Domina Peggy was unlikely to allow her to do so.

Besides, she currently had Hunter Wood as a plaything, and she still found him more than amusing.

“Thank you both. Well, I believe it is time to introduce James and Jennifer to their new owner,” Peggy said with a grin and a wink at her slaves.

“How many women named Jennifer does this make? Bella’s friend, Domina Peggy’s neighbor at her old house…,” Sean muttered.

“This would make three then,” Lavea commented dryly.

“Fuck you,” Sean replied casually.

“I will sit on your face later and you can eat me. You are good at it,” Lavea shot back.

Peggy chuckled at her slaves’ banter; she was about to stand up and head over to the young couple when she saw a young hispanic woman quickly approaching her table. She was pretty, wearing a pink sleeveless blouse and jeans, along with pink flip-flops. She was looking directly at Peggy and smiling.

Sean spotted her as well, as did Lavea; they both stood quickly, ready to protect their Domina.

“Oh, I am sorry I didn’t mean to startle anyone! I am—my name is Angela Lopez. You are Mistress Peggy, right?” the woman said, stopping several feet away after seeing the looks on Sean and Lavea’s faces.

“Domina,” Sean corrected her coolly.

“Of course, I apologize. Domina Peggy,” Angela said demurely.

“It’s okay; Sean, Lavea sit,” Peggy said calmly.

Her slaves instantly obeyed, though they both watched the newcomer warily.

“Now what can I do for you, Angela?” Peggy asked with a smile.

“I am really sorry to bother you, I just got excited when I recognized you. I saw you duel at The Spiral. I just wanted to say you were amazing. I was rooting for you,” Angela said.

Peggy blushed; Sean and Lavea smiled.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I didn’t realize you were a fan,” Sean said, looking at Peggy.

“Yes, Domina Peggy loves hearing from fans,” Lavea added slyly.

“Keep it up you two; I will give Katie some time off and you can do her chores for the next week,” Peggy said to her slaves with a grin.

Sean and Lavea both went silent, though they both continued to smile.

“Thank you Angela. It is very nice to meet you, and I appreciate your support. Are you a hypnotist?” Peggy asked politely, offering her hand.

“Oh no, I don’t have the talent. I did get a job at The Spiral last week though,” Angela said, excitedly taking Peggy’s hand.

“That’s wonderful! What will you be doing?” Peggy asked.

“I am going to be working in Guest Services, seeing to club members’ needs. Taking care of stuff that is too complex or detailed for a menial slave,” Angela replied.

“Congratulations. I know the club is picky about who they hire, so you must be an impressive young woman. I will ask for you when I need something,” Peggy said kindly.

Angela smiled broadly.

“Thank you Domina. I will do my best,” she said seriously.

“I am sure you will,” Peggy replied.

“It was so nice to meet you, Domina Peggy. Have a great rest of your day,” Angela said cheerfully.

“You too Angela,” Peggy said.

The young woman turned and left.

Sean’s and Lavea’s smiles turned to laughter.

“I am warning you two,” Peggy said seriously.

She stared at the two slaves, her expression serious.

Sean and Lavea fell silent.

Then Peggy laughed.

“Oh come on, I was just giving you a hard time. I am getting used to the whole celebrity in the hypnosis community thing,” she said.

Peggy had been recognized outside The Spiral twice since the tournament, once at restaurant and once at a park. Both encounters had annoyed her greatly; the first was a male fan wanting to flirt with her and the second a woman wanting to take selfies. Each time she had hypnotized the intrusive fan and sent them on their way with an overwhelming urge to volunteer at the animal shelter.

The encounter with Angela had been much more enjoyable.

Her two slaves looked relieved at her levity. Peggy took a sip from her drink, then slipped off her sandals and rose.

She moved to kiss first Lavea, then Sean on the lips, then sauntered over the table where James and Jennifer sat.

“Excuse me, I am really sorry to bother you guys, but I just wanted to say that I really like your kimono,” Peggy said politely.

“Thank you! I really like that top; the color is fantastic,” Jennifer said in polite reply, gesturing to her own similarly colored tank top.

“I love purple, it is my favorite color. I’m Peggy; I moved in nearby a few weeks ago,” the hypnotist said, extending her hand.

“I am Jennifer; this is my husband James,” the brunette said, taking her hand.

“Hi, nice to meet you Peggy. We just moved to Boise about six weeks ago,” James added as he shook Peggy’s hand after her.

“Jennifer, James it is nice to meet you. Welcome to Boise. What brought you here?” Peggy asked cheerfully.

“Work; I got a job with a software developer here, and Jennifer runs our web design business,” James replied.

“That sounds great; you must both be very smart,” Peggy replied.

“We have our moments,” James said with a grin.

“So what do you do?” Jennifer asked.

“I am a hypnotist,” Peggy replied casually.

Jennifer snorted, obviously not impressed.

James perked up however.

“Really? That is cool,” he said enthusiastically.

Peggy smiled; James had been looking down at her feet, and she realized that as nice as Jennifer’s feet were he likely had a foot-fetish…and his wife was probably well-aware of it and likely used it to subtly manipulate him.

“It can be a lot of fun,” Peggy replied.

“Hypnosis? Really? So like, you help people quit smoking?” Jennifer asked skeptically.

Peggy chuckled.

“Not exactly,” she said.

The wily hypnotist noted that Jennifer was looking at her exquisitely manicured fingernails.

Perfect, Peggy thought.

“Are you a stage hypnotist?” James asked.

“I have definitely made people bark like a dog,” Peggy replied with a grin.

She casually sat at the couple’s table, resting her right hand palm down in front of her.

“Oh come on, that isn’t really a thing is it?” Jennifer asked, openly skeptical.

Again her eyes strayed to Peggy’s nails.

The hypnotist began to drum her fingers on the table slowly, not hard enough to make any noise. Rhythmically, one finger at a time.

Her purple sparkle nail polish reflected the sunlight in a dazzling manner.

“Absolutely. Hypnotism is far more powerful than people think,” Peggy said in her soothing hypnotist’s voice, to plant the idea in the young woman’s head.

She continued to rhythmically drum her fingers on the table.

“So do you, uh, perform somewhere in town?” James asked.

“Oh come on James, hypnosis is not real,” Jennifer said to her husband, rolling her eyes.

Leave it to James to be into something as cheesy as hypnosis, she thought to herself.

“I have, yes. There is a club downtown called The Spiral that I have been…onstage at several times,” Peggy replied.

“That huge hotel-convention center place? We have seen that; I have heard the club part is hard to get into,” Jenner said, lifting her eyes from Peggy’s nails.

“Yes, The Spiral is a very unique place; they can be picky about who they let in. However, a cute young couple like you could probably get in,” Peggy replied, her voice warm and calming.

The hypnotist smiled as Jennifer’s eyes went back to her shiny nails, watching them as they moved and flashed in the sunlight.

“That would be really cool; we have seen the lines of people all dressed up to get in. I have heard all kinds of crazy stuff goes down in there,” James said.

Peggy chuckled.

“That is true. It can get a little crazy in there. Lots of dancing…rhythmic swaying…You just have to relax and enjoy it…it can be very soothing…if you just relax, and let yourself be in the moment…watch what is going on in front of you…feel the rhythm of what is happening…let yourself go and…relax…,” she droned, focusing all her attention on Jennifer.

The young woman was still looking down at Peggy’s fingernails.

“It…it does sound…sound like a cool place to check…out and relax,” Jennifer said slowly as Peggy’s voice began to penetrate her mind.

She had guessed correctly that Jennifer would be interested in her manicure. Peggy was using her nails as a distraction so that when she spoke she was able to bypass Jennifer’s critical thinking and speak directly to her subconscious.

“How do people get in to The Spiral?” James asked.

He was looking at Peggy, and didn’t notice the slightly dazed expression on his wife’s face.

The hypnotist ignored him, her attention completely on Jennifer.

“Yes it is a great place to relax, Jennifer…to let your tension drain away…to let go of your worries and cares…to simply sink into a deep…deep state of wonderful relaxation…it feels so good…sinking deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more as you just listen to the sound of my voice and watch my pretty purple nails…you cannot take your eyes off of them Jennifer…,” the hypnotist droned gently but firmly.

She continued to drum her fingers softly.

“I…wait…what are you…stop…,” Jennifer protested softly.

She tried to look away, to take her gaze from Peggy’s nails…but she could not, much to her own surprise.

Now James looked at his wife and noticed her expression, eyes becoming glazed even as they continued to stare at Peggy’s glittering nails.

“Holy shit, are you hypnotizing her?” he asked, more intrigued than alarmed.

James had never seen anyone hypnotized, and he was surprised that his strong-willed, stubborn wife seemed to be falling into a trance.

Peggy looked at him and winked.

James couldn’t help but smile; he decided to see just what the hypnotist was capable of, not realizing the danger he and his wife were in, what they were in for if they fell under Peggy’s power.

“You are so relaxed now Jennifer…my pretty nails and my voice are so soothing…all your worries and fears are gone…feel your self relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…every muscle tingling…you are feeling wonderful…knowing that in a moment I am going to tell you to close your eyes…knowing that when you do you will enter a deep hypnotized state…relaxing deeper…sinking…dropping deeper…deeper into a wonderful state of complete relaxation…,” Peggy continued smoothly.

Jennifer visibly relaxed as the tension left her body, a wave of pleasant relaxation flowing through her body.

“Wait…I…I said…stop…stop…you can’t…can’t hypno…tize…,” Jennifer stammered.

Her eyes were locked on Peggy’s nails; she tried to stand, but she felt sluggish and heavy, her muscles tingling.

Peggy slowly lifted her hand, spreading her fingers and fluttering them slowly as she moved her hand gracefully side to side, then up and down.

Jennifer’s eyes followed Peggy’s fingers, locked on the sparkly purple nails.

“That’s it…it is too late to resist…you are too relaxed now…feeling sleepy…as you watch my pretty purple nails…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and go deep, deep asleep,” Peggy said firmly.

“No…no…I…sleepy…,” Jennifer mumbled, her eyelids fluttering as she followed Peggy’s nails.

James watched, utterly fascinated as his wife struggled to keep her eyes open.

He felt a strange and surprising thrill; he loved his wife, but she was high-maintenance and he had to admit he was a bit eager to see her given her comeuppance for scoffing at the hypnotist earlier.

“Yes you are sleepy Jennifer…very sleepy…five…so relaxed…four…your eyelids are so heavy…three…my voice is now the only thing you hear…you are sleepy…sleepy…two…your eyelids are so heavy now Jennifer…one, you cannot stay awake, sleep,” Peggy said firmly.

“Sleep…,” Jennifer murmured softly.

Her fluttering eyelids closed and her head nodded.

Smirking, Peggy lowered her hand and looked at James.

“Holy shit! Is she really hypnotized?” he asked quietly.

“She is,” Peggy replied with satisfaction.

“Wow, that was amazing,” James said, looking at Jennifer sitting quietly in her trance.

He was impressed with how quickly and smoothly Peggy had hypnotized his wife.

“Why James, you almost seem happy to see Jennifer under hypnosis,” Peggy remarked.

She sat back and crossing her right leg on top of her right, making sure to prominently display her sexy bare foot and the purple-garnet toe ring on her second toe.

Peggy suppressed a smile as James’ eyes immediately went to her foot, just as she’d expected.

“I…I just think its so cool that you could put her under like that. She is very stubborn and strong-willed,” he replied, lifting his eyes from Peggy’s foot back to her face.

“Yes she is; just not strong-willed enough to resist a good hypnotist,” Peggy replied, a touch of arrogance in her voice.

“I guess not; so…what can you have her do?” James asked tentatively.

“Pretty much anything I choose,” Peggy said with a wink.

James smiled.

“I know my wife; how about making her bark like a dog? Right here on the patio? She would never do that,” he said confidently.

“Is that so? Well I can make her do that easily. Would you like me to?” Peggy asked slyly.

“Hell yes! Hold on, let me record it,” James said, holding up his phone.

Peggy chuckled; James nodded he was ready.

“Jennifer can you hear me?” Peggy asked quietly.

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman murmured.

“Very good; listen carefully. You are completely, deeply relaxed. You feel wonderful, and the sound of my voice is very soothing. You will do whatever I tell you to; you cannot resist me. you must obey my commands. Do you understand?” Peggy asked firmly.

“Yes…obey…,” Jennifer mumbled.

Both Peggy and James smiled.

“Very good Jennifer. You will now bark like a dog for me. Bark Jennifer!” Peggy ordered.

Jennifer lifted her head and gave four sharp barks.

James couldn’t help laughing.

“This is great! Our friends are going to lose it,” he said.

“Oh come on, Jennifer! You can do better than that. Bark like a big dog,” Peggy commanded.

Again Jennifer lifted her head, this time letting out four louder barks.

“Holy shit, she isn’t faking!” James said.

“Did you think she was?” Peggy asked dryly.

“I…I wasn’t sure. Jennifer is very stubborn,” James explained, lowering his phone.

“I see…how about we try something else? Jennifer open your eyes and stand up,” Peggy commanded.

Jennifer’s eyes fluttered open and she stood beside the table.

“Does she sing?” the hypnotist asked James.

“No…?” he replied.

“She does now; Jennifer you will sing “I’m a Little Teapot” for us. Now,” Peggy commanded.

James was stunned when his wife immediately and awkwardly began to sing the children’s song.

The display drew chuckles from the few other people scattered about on the large patio, and James himself couldn’t help chuckle himself.

Peggy looked at Sean and Lavea, who both wore bemused smiles at their Domina’s antics.

“I can’t believe it. She would never do that! She will be mortified…and pissed,” he said.

“Not if I tell her she won’t be,” Peggy said with a wink.

James chuckled nervously at that.

“So…are you going to wake her up now?” he asked politely.

“Not yet. I see you are empty. Jennifer, go inside and fetch your husband another beer,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Jennifer said, immediately heading inside the pizzeria.

“I really can’t believe it. Jennifer hypnotized and actually obeying you,” James said, watching her go.

Then his eyes strayed back to Peggy’s bare foot.

The hypnotist smiled.

“I noticed Jennifer’s toe rings; do you like them?” Peggy asked.

“Oh, I um, uh…yes. Jen really likes her feet, pampers them. I…I like them too. A lot,” James replied, his cheeks flaming red with embarrassment.

He looked up at Peggy.

“Don’t be embarrassed honey; I am a foot-girl myself; Jennifer’s are really nice. What do you think of mine?” Peggy asked slyly.

James’ eyes again went to Peggy’s bare foot, which the hypnotist began to sway gently back and forth.

“I, um, they are nice…,” he replied, swallowing hard.

His eyes were drawn to the glittering purple stone in her toe ring.

James’ cock rapidly began to stiffen, making a tent in his shorts.

“Nice? That’s it?” Peggy asked with a pout.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean, uh…,” James stammered.

Peggy laughed.

“Its fine dear. Just relax. You like my feet; I can see it. Go ahead and look at them…at my toe ring…see how it sparkles…especially when I move my foot back…and forth…follow it with your eyes…relax and watch it moving back and forth…listen closely to the sound of my voice…you really like my feet, don’t you James?” Peggy asked softly in her hypnotic voice.

She continued to sway her foot back and forth; the garnet in her toe ring sparkled, the purple-glitter nail-polish on her toenails reflecting the sunlight in a dazzling fashion.

“Yes…they are fantastic…,” James mumbled.

He knew that Peggy was trying to hypnotize him; a small part of him was warning him that he shouldn’t let her, that he should look away…that she was dangerous.

A bigger part of him was excited; he did indeed love his wife’s feet, and Peggy’s were equally as nice. He had found her hypnotizing Jennifer strangely erotic, and now that he was falling under Peggy’s power as well he found that he was wanting it, wanting to experience it.

He wanted to just keep looking at her sexy foot and listening to her soothing voice.

“Then just keep watching my toe ring…swaying back and forth…glittering in the sun…it is so relaxing…my voice is so soothing…relaxing deeper and deeper James…following my toe ring…it feels so good to just let go and relax deeper…deeper…watching the garnet sparkling in the warm sun…listening to my voice and sinking…dropping deeper and deeper into relaxation…your eyes are becoming tired as they follow my toe ring…back and forth…your eyelids are growing heavy,” Peggy continued soothingly.

She continued to move her foot rhythmically as she spoke.

James’ eyes were now glued to her toe ring, following it even as his eyelids began to droop.

“I…I…heavy…,” he murmured.

“That’s right…your eyelids are very heavy…you are getting sleepy as you keep watching my toe ring moving back and forth…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…the pretty sparkling gem filling your vision…it is all you can see…my voice is all you can hear…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…you love looking at my toe ring…but you want to close your eyes and sleep even more…they are so heavy…you are so relaxed…so sleepy…you cannot stay awake any longer James…close your eyes and sleep now…sleep…sleep…,” Peggy chanted softly.

She stopped swaying her foot and lifted it slowly toward James’ face.

The young man’s eyelids fluttered as he fought to keep them open, desperate to keep looking at Peggy’s foot.

Then they slammed shut and he slumped in his chair.

Hypnotized.

Peggy smiled with satisfaction.

Jennifer returned to the table with a local microbrew which she set on the table in front of her hypnotized husband.

“Sit back in your seat Jennifer,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Jennifer replied, sitting back down.

Peggy picked up James’ beer and took a sip.

She made a face and set it down.

“Ugh, that is awful. I hate IPAs. James, you will stop drinking IPAs from now on; you hate them. You will drink stouts or lagers from now on,” Peggy commanded petulantly.

“Yes ma’am,” the hypnotized man murmured.

Peggy smirked.

“Alright James, Jennifer I want you to listen to me very carefully. You are both in my power, and you will obey my commands. You must accept my suggestions. Do you understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Jennifer mumbled.

“Yes Peggy,” James said quietly.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment; she wanted to completely enslave the couple for the long-term, which would take a considerable amount of time, humiliation and conditioning. She had done as much as she could or should with them in a public place; she would need to take them home to really train them properly as slaves.

The hypnotist was looking forward to every second of it.

“Very good. James, tell me what neighborhood you live in,” Peggy commanded.

“Moon River subdivision,” James replied in a dazed voice.

Peggy smiled; she knew the neighborhood. It was an upscale subdivision nearby, built along the river.

“Alright James, Jennifer listen to me very carefully. When I snap my fingers you will both awaken. James, before you leave you will pay your bill as well as mine. Then you will both go home and pack bags, everything you would need for a week away from home and then you will both come to my house at thirty-nine-forty-two Granite Peak Circle. When you reach my house I will let you in and you will kneel before me and await further instructions. The urge to obey these commands will be utterly overwhelming; you will be completely unable to resist them and you will obey them. Do you both understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…,” Jennifer asked, frowning; her naturally stubborn and independent nature was fighting Peggy’s control.

Her frown faded as the suggestions took root against her will.

“Yes ma’am,” Jennifer said with more conviction.

“Yes Peggy,” James said, his more submissive and trusting nature making it easier for his mind to accept the suggestions.

Peggy casually raised her hand and gave a loud snap.

Jennifer and James both started awake.

“What the holy fuck was that?” Jennifer said as she blinked her dry eyes.

“Holy shit, what did you do to us?” James asked, a confused expression on his face.

“Hypnotism,” Peggy replied sweetly.

“You bitch, made me sing!” Jennifer said, standing up.

Peggy smirked.

“Yes I did; and I planning to make you do a lot more,” she said.

“Jen, calm down. Peggy, do you really think we are going to do what you told us?” James asked, also rising.

“Yes, I do,” the hypnotist replied smugly.

“Bitch, I will fuck you up! I don’t know how you did that, be we will not be doing anything else you say!” Jennifer said angrily.

“Of course you will, darling. It is too late. You and your hubby are going to be my newest slaves,” Peggy replied haughtily.

“Jennifer, let’s just go. Obviously she’s some kind of crazy freak,” James said.

“Am I?” Peggy asked, pointedly looking at James’ still erect cock tenting his shorts.

“That’s it!” Jennifer said, raising her hand and swinging it at Peggy’s face to slap her.

Peggy blocked the blow easily, then rose.

She towered over the much shorter Jennifer.

“Now now, behave my little pet. You have your instructions. I will see you… and that great rack… soon,” she said condescendingly looking down on her.

Jennifer shrieked angrily and moved to slap her again.

Again Peggy easily blocked the blow.

She laughed.

“You are going to be so much fun to break,” she said.

The hypnotist winked at Jennifer and blew James a kiss before spinning gracefully on her heel and walking back to her table.

Jennifer moved to follow, but James grabbed her arm.

“No, honey. Let her go. It was all just parlor tricks. Let it go. Come on,” he said gently.

Jennifer let out a frustrated growl and stomped her foot as Peggy sauntered back to her table and sat with Sean and Lavea.

“Fine! If I see that bitch again…,” she said, angrily picking up her purse, sunglasses and phone and walking into Lucky 13 with her husband.

“I am paying the bill for that table as well,” James said, nodding toward Peggy and her slaves, visible through a window.

“James! What the hell?” Jennifer demanded in surprise as the cashier ran James’ debit card.

“I…I don’t know, I couldn’t help myself!” James replied, equally surprised by his own actions.

Jennifer looked suddenly more afraid than angry.

“What…what did she do to us?” she asked much more quietly.

Her lip quivered.

“Don’t worry, honey. We are fine. Let’s just go home and forget about Peggy and hypnotism,” James said, taking her hand.

As the stunned couple left the restaurant, Peggy finished her drink and then led her slaves to Sean’s SUV.

None of them paid any attention a woman dressed in a sky-blue blouse, short black skirt and four-inch black pumps sitting at a table in the corner of the patio by herself, scrolling on an iPad.

She had been watching Peggy the whole time, much like Peggy had been watching James and Jennifer. After Peggy and her slaves got into their vehicle and left, the woman got up, dropping a pair of twenties on the table and went to her light green Dodge Ram 1500 pickup.

After getting into the driver’s seat, Mistress Jackie pulled off the long, black wig she’d been wearing and shook our her curly shoulder-length platinum-blonde hair. Then she took her phone from her purse and dialed a number.

“Fred, bring the boys and meet me at thirty-nine-forty-six Granite Peak Circle right away. I have decided I am going after Peggy today, myself,” she said.

Jackie disconnected the call without waiting for a reply; Fred was a hypnotized slave, one of four goons that she had been conditioning so she could use them when she went after Peggy.

Jackie took a deep breath; Goddess Donna had given her a cashier’s check for a little less than three million dollars with instructions to buy a house in Peggy’s new neighborhood so they could install a spy in it. Being a real estate agent and having full payment in hand would make it easy for Jackie to buy one of the vacant homes in the neighborhood.

The blonde hypnodomme had stopped at Lucky 13 for lunch and to work on some of her legitimate real estate deals before going up to Peggy’s neighborhood to checkout the vacant homes for sale and choose one.

Jackie had been surprised to see Peggy walk onto the patio with Sean and Lavea, and was grateful she’d worn the wig in anticipation of being in Peggy’s neighborhood later in order to meet with the man selling the house she was purchasing. Taking the opportunity to watch Peggy, whom she despised, she observed the arrogant and powerful hypnotist capture the attractive young couple.

Jackie was seething by the time Peggy had left, and she had decided she was out of patience with Goddess Donna’s slow, and in her opinion overly-careful approach to taking Peggy down.

She was going to strike the first blow today.

Jackie grinned; she was going to bring Peggy to Goddess Donna naked and on a leash, thus proving she was the most valuable of the “Scintillating Six”.

She also intended to claim Sean as her own; she make him fall in love with her and use him as her sex-slave for hours on end…

Jackie let out a gasp; she was rubbing her pussy under her skirt as she fantasized about Sean fucking her a dozen different positions.

She moaned, stroking herself faster, and let out a loud shriek as she orgasmed.

Jackie took a moment and caught her breath.

Looking at her phone, she still had almost ninety minutes before she was to meet the realtor; plenty of time to capture Peggy and Sean.

Jackie started her car and headed up the hill to Peggy’s neighborhood.

A short time later Sean was laying on the couch in the enormous living room of Peggy’s new home. Peggy was riding his ramrod-stiff cock, holding up her skirt and moaning as she moved.

Lavea likewise was holding up her dress, sitting on Sean’s face as he ate her pussy.

Peggy moved up and down rapidly, cumming hard and continuing to fuck her Thrall until she did so a second time.

“Oh yes…YES! Fuck!…damn you feel good! Okay, cum my slaves! Cum Sean! Cum Lavea!” Peggy said loudly.

Lavea let out a guttural moan, shuddering with ecstasy; Sean gave a muffled shout, his hips bucking as he shot his load inside his Domina.

A moment later Peggy and Lavea had extricated themselves from Sean, and the three of them had cleaned up and were sitting on the couch drinking beers.

“So you think you are going to keep these two…James and…?” Sean asked.

“Jennifer. Yes, I am thinking so. They are hot, young, skilled…and I want them. So I am taking them. You two will get to play with them. James appeared to have a nice cock under those shorts, and Jennifer has some seriously nice feet to go with that rack of hers,” Peggy replied casually.

Both Sean and Lavea chuckled.

Their Domina’s confidence -and power- had grown since the tournament.

“I think they are a fine choice,” Lavea said, strapping her sandals back on.

“What are you planning to do while I condition my new pets?” Peggy asked.

She had given Sean and Lavea the rest of the day and evening to do with as they pleased.

“Lady Casey and Mistress Alex invited me to go to The Spiral with them so we can dance,” Lavea replied.

“Oh good! Go have some fun! I would hate for you to waste that dress. You look fabulous,” Peggy said with a smile.

“Thank you Domina,” Lavea replied, blushing a bit.

The intelligent and logical slave found it interesting that she enjoyed the praise from the woman who’d enslaved her.

A woman she’d likely kill if she wasn’t subjected to weekly hypnotic conditioning.

To her own surprise, Lavea was slowly starting to enjoy serving Domina Peggy.

“What about you, Sean?” Peggy asked.

“I am going to work on the Mustang,” he replied.

Peggy had always wanted a Shelby Mustang, and Sean had found one in need of rebuilding that he was restoring and customizing for his Domina.

“Oh wonderful. After I get Jennifer and James programmed you can join us for some fun time if you like,” Pegg said.

Sean smiled and nodded; he kissed his Domina passionately then left the room.

Lavea too kissed Peggy on the lips before departing.

The hypnotist finished her beer.

“Katie!” she called.

The young woman appeared a moment later; she was naked, wearing only her glasses and a silver slave collar inlaid with blue crystals.

“Yes Domina?” the slave asked.

“Take these bottles away and then stand over there by the wall in case I need you while I am playing with my new toys,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Katie agreed with a curtsy.

Peggy watched as the naked young woman cleared the beer bottles; between Katie’s firm, sexy ass cheeks glittered a large blue crystal, the end a high-quality butt plug.

“It matches your eyes; just a little something different for you to wear. Enjoy the sensations it gives you,” Peggy had said when she’d inserted the plug into her slave’s asshole.

Peggy had recently gotten interested in anal plugs, wearing one during sex with Sean and enjoying the extra stimulation.

So she had ordered a shipment of two-dozen different sizes, colors and styles from high-end maker Rosebuds in France.

Katie had taken her place against the wall when the doorbell rang.

Normally, Peggy would have commanded her slave to answer it, but this time she rose and did so herself.

“James, Jennifer! Hello! Come in! Welcome. Make yourself at home,” she said cheerfully after opening the door to reveal the bewildered young couple.

James and Jennifer each carried a large duffel bag; Peggy stepped back and the couple walked into the house, set their bags down and then knelt on the carpet.

Peggy closed the front door and sauntered over to stand in front of them.

The hypnotist stared down at them, a smug smile on her face.

The kneeling couple looked up at her, their expressions a mix of fear and defiance.

They continued to stare at one another silently for a few heartbeats.

“You bitch, I am going to fuck you up!” Jennifer finally said angrily.

Peggy laughed at her.

“Jennifer you can’t even stand up. Come on James, don’t you have something to add?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I…I don’t understand why you are doing this,” he said quietly.

Peggy smiled.

“Because I want to; she should feel honored,” she replied.

“You can’t just hypnotize people and make them do whatever you want!” Jennifer protested, her face red with frustration.

The young woman grunted as she struggled to stand.

She could not, compelled to kneel by the post-hypnotic suggestions Peggy had given her at Lucky 13.

Peggy laughed at her again.

“It sure looks like I can,” she replied.

“Peggy, maybe we can work something out,” James said reasonably.

“Domina,” the hypnotist corrected him coldly.

James looked confused.

“My title is Domina, and you both will address me as such,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” James and Jennifer said in unison.

Jennifer gritted her teeth as she spoke, the words pulled grudgingly from her lips.

“Better. Now, there is nothing to work out. You are mine; my slaves. It is time to start your conditioning and training. The suggestions you are under won’t last long, so I am going to put you into a deeper trance and give you more powerful suggestions so you can be my slaves longterm,” Peggy said.

“Fucking bitch,” Jennifer growled.

“Jen, shut up; you are making it worse,” James snapped at his wife.

“At least I am fighting what she’s done to us. I am not a slave,” Jennifer said.

“Of course you are. By all means keep fighting, though. I find it amusing. I am far too powerful a hypnotist for you resist. When I am finished you will both be begging to serve me. Although I think James is halfway there,” Peggy said haughtily.

She looked at the young man’s crotch and grinned at the tent his stiff cock was once again making in his shorts.

James flushed and looked away, embarrassed.

Jennifer rolled her eyes.

“Fuck, James!” she said.

“Jennifer, it’s just a reaction I can’t control—,” he began.

“Oh don’t worry, there will be plenty of fucking later,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

Then the hypnotist’s expression grew serious; she looked at the kneeling couple, appraising them as if they were art or a potential meal.

James and Jennifer both looked suddenly fearful as the hypnotist casually removed her amethyst pendant.

Peggy had given in completely to her Hypnodomme nature, and was thoroughly enjoying herself at the couple’s expense.

Domina Peggy was taking what she wanted, both to satisfy her desires and to honor Hypnothea.

“Just relax, both of you. Relax and look at the amethyst,” Peggy said in a gentle but firm monotone voice.

She raised her pendant, letting the larges purple gemstone turn slowly about, glittering on the end of its chain.

James and Jennifer were compelled to look at Peggy’s pendant.

“That’s it…just watch it swing back and forth…relax and listen to my voice…,” Peggy continued.

She started her pendant swinging gently before James and Jennifer’s eyes.

“Please stop,” Jennifer said softly.

“Peggy, let my wife go and keep me,” James added.

Two sets of brown eyes were locked on the sparkling gemstone as it moved.

Back and forth.

“You can feel your muscles starting to relax…relaxing more and more with each swing of the pendant…it really draws you eyes…watching it swing back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…the sound of my voice is so soothing…you are relaxing more and more with every word I speak…sinking into my words…relaxing deeper…deeper…feeling all the tension in your bodies draining away…your worries and fears fading…as you simply keep watching the beautiful amethyst swinging back and forth…relaxing more and more…,” Peggy continued, her hypnotic voice flowing into the kneeling couple’s minds.

“Please…stop…,” Jennifer said meekly, her shoulders slumping.

“Peggy…please…,” James said, his body tingling it began to involuntarily relax.

The amethyst was gaining speed, swinging rhythmically, filling the couple’s vision as they followed it with their eyes.

Back and forth.

“Just keep watching the amethyst…letting yourselves sink into the wonderful, feeling of deep relaxation…sinking into my words…muscles becoming loose…limp…you are so relaxed…watching the amethyst swinging back and forth…back…and forth…following its every movement making your eyes tired…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…you cannot speak…you must simply keep watching the pendant and listening to my voice…,” Peggy said firmly.

“Uh…n-no…,” Jennifer mumbled, then fell silent.

Peggy marveled at Jennifer’s remarkably strong will.

Not that it will do you much good, the hypnotist thought smugly.

James no longer protested; both he and his wife’s eyelids had begun to flutter even as their eyes continued follow the swinging amethyst.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will both fall deep asleep…you are so relaxed…five…you are very sleepy…four…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…three…my voice is all that you hear…two…you cannot stay awake…one, sleep. Sleep for me now,” Peggy finished her induction.

James’ and Jennifer’s eyes slammed shut and they both slumped to the floor.

Hypnotized.

Peggy replaced her pendant around her neck with a satisfied smile.

“James, Jennifer can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes Domina,” James murmured.

“Yes…Domina,” Jennifer replied softly.

“Very good. Very good. Now I need to take you deeper into your trance, make certain you are completely mine. Jennifer, I want you to imagine yourself at the top of a beautiful marble staircase; there are ten steps. You are barefoot, and can feel the cool marble beneath your feet. I am going to count back from ten; with each number you will step down and sink deeper into your trance, deeper under my control. With each number a piece of your free will drain away. When you reach the bottom you will fall to your knees, and you will be mine. Your free will is going to be completely gone. You will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts and obey my every command…You are doing so well…you are so relaxed…ten, step down…sink deeper…nine…eight…feeling the cool marble, so soothing…seven, step down…your free will draining away…six…sinking deeper into hypnosis…five…step down…four…you cannot resist me…three, step down…your free will is almost gone now…two…step down Jennifer…one, take the last step down now…your free will is gone. You are mine, Jennifer. You cannot resist me…you are my slave,” Peggy chanted in a firm, soothing monotone.

“I am…your slave…,” Jennifer murmured on the floor.

“Yes, you are. Good girl. Now just lay there quietly while I do the same to James,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Jennifer responded.

Peggy smiled at the promptness of her response; Jennifer’s will was broken.

“Now we are going to do something a little different for you, James. Your will isn’t as strong as your wife’s. I want you to imagine yourself in an elevator on the fifth floor. I am going to count backward from five, and with each number the elevator will descend one floor. When I say one, the elevator will reach the ground and your free will is going to completely vanish. You will be mine, just like Jennifer. You will join your wife as my obedient slave. Won’t that be nice James?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” James murmured.

“Very good. Just relax and listen carefully…the elevator is going down…five…you are completely relaxed…four…sinking deeper into my power, deeper under my control…three…your free will is draining away…two…you cannot resist me; my words are your thoughts and you will obey me…one, see the doors open and step out of the elevator…your free will is gone James. You are mine,” Peggy said firmly.

“I…am…yours…,” James mumbled, so deeply entranced that he could barely speak.

Peggy smiled.

Now it was time for some real fun.

The hypnotist sat on the couch.

“Jennifer and James, you will both open your eyes and stand up,” Peggy commanded.

The hypnotized couple obeyed immediately, standing silently with dazed expressions on their faces.

“When I snap my fingers, you will both become aware; you will remain deeply hypnotized and continue to accept my suggestions and obey my every command. You will be completely, utterly unable to resist me. However, you will be conscious and aware of your surroundings and what is happening. The harder you try to resist my commands, the stronger the urge to obey them will become. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked firmly.

“Yes Domina,” James and Jennifer said simultaneously.

Peggy grinned.

The hypnotist casually raised her hand and snapped loudly.

Jennifer jumped, her eyes flying open as she became aware.

James’ eyes fluttered open, and he blinked and looked around, confused.

“Hello darlings,” Peggy said sweetly.

“What? I…oh no,” Jennifer said softly.

“I’m afraid so,” Peggy replied.

“Now just hold on a minute—,” James began reasonably.

“Strip. Remove your clothes, both of you. Now,” Peggy cut him off sharply.

“Fuck you! I am not going to strip!” Jennifer protested.

Beside her, James began to fumble with his belt.

Jennifer flushed; she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Peggy.

James lowered his shorts, then began to remove his shirt.

Jennifer began to tremble; she chewed at her lip as the compulsion to obey grew inexorably; Peggy’s command seemed to echo in her mind.

James was down to his boxers by now.

Peggy smirked at Jennifer, raising an eyebrow.

The curvy brunette let out scream of frustration.

She let her kimono fall to the ground and pulled her tank-top over her head.

“You fucking bitch!” she said as she unhooked her bra and revealed her magnificent tits.

Peggy laughed.

“We were complementing your rack back at the restaurant,” she said.

Jennifer was seething as she slipped off her sandals and removed her leggings.

James watched his wife undress, flushed with embarrassment; his above-average cock was erect.

Peggy looked at it and grinned; she walked over to James and casually grasped his cock, causing him to gasp.

“We are going to have some fun with this,” she said in a sultry voice.

James grunted as she stroked his shaft slowly three times. Then she carefully removed his glasses and set them on the coffee table.

Then she turned back and walked up to Jennifer.

“These really are nice,” Peggy said.

She stared into Jennifer’s eyes as she reached out with both hands and casually fondled Jennifer’s tits.

“Don’t touch me!” Jennifer said, slapping Peggy’s hands away.

“Oh no, no, no…you do not touch me without permission. Just let your arms hang at your sides,” Peggy said firmly.

Jennifer’s arms hung limply as Peggy continued to fondle her tits, gently squeezing her nipples, gradually increasing the pressure until Jennifer gasped.

“Why are you doing this?” Jennifer asked quietly.

“Like I said before, because I want to. Now get down on your knees. Both of you,” Peggy commanded softly.

James and Jennifer sank to their knees.

Smiling, Peggy slowly began to undress; she removed her top and tossed it aside, then lowered her skirt.

“Let’s start with the basics. Jennifer, kiss my left foot. James, kiss my right foot,” Peggy commanded after she was naked.

Jennifer looked horrified and James resigned as they again felt the compulsion to obey. The couple went to their hands and knees and crawled to Peggy, lavishing kisses on her bare feet.

Peggy watched them for a moment, enjoying the rush of power. It reminded her of the first time she’d had Sean hypnotized and helpless, worshipping her feet.

The hypnotist closed her eyes, savoring the humiliation she was inflicting on the hapless couple.

Peggy opened her eyes and walked to the couch, Jennifer and James crawling after her. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs, left over right.

“Alright Jennifer, really worship my foot. Lick my sole, suck each of my toes,” Peggy ordered casually.

Jennifer obeyed helplessly, tears in her eyes.

James continued to kiss Peggy’s right foot.

“Mmm…you are both naturals. Keep it up,” Peggy said.

She closed her eyes and leaned back, allowing them to continue for several minutes; then she recrossed her legs, right over left.

“Your turn James. Worship my feet; suck my toes, lick my soles. Jennifer, come up here and sit by me,” she commanded.

James took Peggy’s foot in his hands, admiring it before slowly licking the bottom from heel to toes before sucking on them one by one starting with her little toe.

“Oh my, your hubby is good at foot-worship; as nice as your feet are I am guessing he has had a lot of practice. Does James here worship your feet?” Peggy asked Jennifer as the woman sat beside her on the couch.

“Yes,” Jennifer said grudgingly.

Peggy laughed.

“You do have nice feet yourself. Lay up the other end of the couch. Let me see them,” she commanded.

Jennifer obeyed, putting her feet in Peggy’s lap. The hypnotist picked up Jennifer’s left foot and inspected it; her toes were perfectly proportioned, toenails expertly painted black.

Peggy stroked Jennifer’s foot gently, then raised it to her lips and kissed it gently.

“Oh my, these are nice! Jennifer, your feet are now five times more sensitive to my touch; my caressing them sends shivers up your leg; a pleasant tingle that goes right to your pussy…arousing you more and more with each caress,” Peggy suggested in a sultry voice.

Jennifer gasped as Peggy gently stroked the top of her foot; she whimpered when she did the same to the bottom of it, teasingly running her fingertips along her skin. Due to Peggy’s suggestion Jennifer felt a tingle, an erotic jolt shoot up her leg and into her pussy.

Peggy smiled and picked up Jennifer’s left foot, pausing to admire her toe ring before raising her it to her mouth and taking her middle toe into her mouth and sucking gently at it.

Jennifer moaned softly as the pleasure flowed up her leg in waves; Peggy sucked at Jennifer’s toes even as James continued to worship hers.

Soon Jennifer was trembling with ecstasy.

“Please…please, I need to cum,” she moaned.

Peggy chuckled.

“Not yet, dear. Get down on your knees and help James worship my feet,” she commanded.

Jennifer obeyed, joining her husband on the floor before the hypnotist.

Peggy watched the couple debase themselves for several more minutes, enjoying the sensations they were giving her as they kissed, licked and sucked.

“James come sit up here,” Peggy eventually commanded.

The couple repositioned themselves, a still aroused and flushed Jennifer continuing to suck at Peggy’s toes and James sitting beside her on the couch, his cock standing straight up.

He gasped as Peggy casually grasped his cock and began to stroke it.

“You cannot cum without my permission,” the hypnotist said in a soft, commanding voice.

“Yes Domina,” James said breathlessly as she continued to stroke him.

“Mmmm….good boy. You probably didn’t know it but your wife is an excellent foot-slave,” Peggy said, her hand moving slowly and rhythmically up and down his cock as she spoke.

“No I didn’t Domina,” James said, flushing.

Peggy pointed looked down at the sexy naked young woman helplessly worshipping her feet.

“You like seeing her down there at my feet, don’t you James? Be honest,” the hypnotist said slyly.

Peggy squeezed his cock, stroking it faster.

“I…I…yes…,” James stammered.

“…fuck James…what the hell!” Jennifer said angrily, letting Peggy’s middle toe pop from her mouth.

Peggy chuckled as the woman helplessly went right back to sucking her toes.

“Okay, Jennifer. On your knees. James, stand up and jerk off. Aim your cock at Jennifer’s face, but do not cum until I say so,” the hypnotist commanded.

James and Jennifer obeyed, with her kneeling while he stood in front of her stroking his cock.

“Holy fuck James! You better not cum in my face!” Jennifer shrieked.

“I…I’m sorry Jen, I can’t stop!” James said frantically.

Peggy chuckled.

“He has no control over that; I would think you get that by now,” she admonished.

“You are a sick fucking bitch!” Jennifer yelled.

Peggy smirked.

“I have been called so much worse. I would close your eyes, honey. Okay James, give your sweet little wife a facial. Cum James! Cum in your wife’s face now,” the hypnotist commanded.

Jennifer squeezed her eyes shut an instant before James shot his load all over her face.

“Jen, I am so sorry!” James said as his cock spasmed.

“Oh shut up!” she said furiously.

“Don’t be so hard on him, honey. This is all my doing, not his. Katie, fetch Jennifer a towel,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” the naked young slave said.

Katie scurried to obey, having been standing silently next to the wall since the couple’s arrival.

She returned a moment later and handed Jennifer a towel, then returned to her spot on the wall.

Jennifer wiped her face then angrily threw the towel aside.

“You are both doing very well; I am sure it won’t be long until that cock of yours is hard again, James. And you Jennifer, you still look very horny. Don’t worry, I will play with your feet some more and even let you cum…later. Right now it is time to worship me. James, eat my pussy. Jennifer, eat my asshole,” Peggy said casually.

The naked hypnotist slowly spread her ass cheeks as James moved to kneel before her and began to lick at her pussy.

“No way! I am not eating any woman’s ass!” Jennifer said.

Despite her assertion, she was moving her face nearer to Peggy’s waiting asshole.

“Mmmm….come on…oh yes…you are almost there…mmmm…come on, bury that face,” Peggy said, moaning with pleasure as James licked and sucked at her clit.

Jennifer gave a frustrated shriek as she struggled to resist the utterly humiliating command.

“…give in…mmmm…eat my ass and know that you are mine Jennifer…,” Peggy said, shuddering with pleasure as James continued to work her pussy.

Tears trickled from Jennifer’s eyes as she pressed her face between Peggy’s sexy cheeks and thrust her tongue deeply into her asshole.

At that moment, the last shreds of Jennifer’s will vanished.

She became truly Peggy’s slave as she worshipped the hypnotist’s sexy ass.

Peggy moaned loudly, cumming hard in James’ face.

The hypnotist let her new pets continue their worship, reveling in their humiliation and enjoying the ecstasy.

“Yes, oh YES! Keep it up slaves! Worship me! Hypnothea, I dominate these people in your name…their worship of me is worship of You,” she said loudly.

It was a short prayer she had read in The Codex, an offering of respect to the Goddess of Hypnotism.

While Peggy was playing with her new toys, Sean was in the house’s huge four-car garage; he had the hood of the Shelby Mustang up, and he was installing a new carburetor.

He had his earbuds and was listening to music, and he did not hear the approach of several people behind him.

Strong hands grabbed his arms and spun him around; a sharp blow to his stomach made him gasp. Two men held his arms while a third stuffed a rag into his mouth.

When Sean caught his breath and focused his eyes, he was stunned to see Mistress Jackie standing before him smirking.

While her goons held him, she casually reached up and took out his earbuds, tossing them aside.

“Hello Sean,” she said sweetly.

Then she kneed him viciously in the balls.

Sean gagged and bent over, his groans of pain muffled by the rag in his mouth.

Jackie grabbed his hair and pulled his head up so he could see her face.

“I like the mohawk. Now look into my eyes,” the platinum blonde hypnotist said firmly.

Sean struggled as Jackie’s admittedly lovely baby blues filled his vision.

He closed his eyes.

“Oh yes, very good. Close them now; then I won’t have to convince you to close them. Just listen to my voice,” Jackie said with contempt.

Sean began to struggle; again she brought her knee up, this time into his stomach.

“Relax…everything will be okay once you give in…just listen and relax…,” they hypnotist continued.

Sean resisted as long as he could; he knew Jackie was a mediocre hypnotist. However, she was a hypnotist and had him as a literally captive audience.

She continued to drone relentlessly into his ear.

Eventually he succumbed to her power and he sank into a hypnotic trance.

He was hypnotized and under Mistress Jackie’s control.

Back in Peggy’s living room, the hypnotist had cum twice more while James ate her pussy and Jennifer ate her asshole.

Now she was on top of Jennifer who was lying on the couch. Jennifer was moaning in ecstasy as Peggy sucked and nibbled at her magnificent tits and massaged her clit with her hand. James was at his wife’s feet, sucking her toes.

“Cum now, Jennifer. Cum!” Peggy said into Jennifer’s ear.

The curvy hypno-slave screamed and shuddered as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

“Again, slave. Cum again, harder!” Peggy commanded.

Jennifer screamed again as another, more powerful orgasm shook her body.

Peggy chuckled, rolling off Jennifer and standing up. She looked at James, still enthusiastically worshipping his wife’s feet.

His cock was once again rock-hard.

“James, why don’t you kneel in front of me and jerk off; you like my feet, don’t you?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” James said, leaving his wife trembling on the couch.

He assumed a kneeling position before Peggy and began to rapidly stroke his cock.

“Yes you do. You find them very sexy. Sexier than even Jennifer’s. You love them. Look at them as you stroke and realize that you belong to them…to me. You are enslaved completely by my feet and that means you are mine. When I tell you to cum, you will do so on my feet and your will know that you are mine. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked him.

“Yes…yes Domina!” James gasped, furiously masturbating.

Peggy smiled.

“Good boy. Now cum! Cum on my sexy feet and give yourself to me completely,” she commanded.

James grunted as he shot his load on the hypnotist’s feet. When he was finished, he sagged to the floor, exhausted.

“Katie, fetch another towel and clean my feet,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina!” Katie said, hurrying to the hall closet and returning to reverently clean her owner’s feet.

When she was finished she returned to her spot on the wall.

Peggy had James and Jennifer kneel side by side in the middle of the room.

The couple was silent, dazed expressions on their faces.

Their free wills were completely gone; they now belonged to Peggy.

The hypnotist smiled and closed her eyes.

“Hypnothea, I thank you for the gift of True Hypnotism. I present slave-James and slave-Jennifer who I have hypnotized and enslaved. I have dominated and humiliated them for my own pleasure and purpose. I hope you may find me worthy,” Peggy said slowly.

It was another prayer she had learned from Mariah, a symbolic presentation of newly newly enslaved subjects to the Goddess.

Peggy opened her eyes and chuckled.

“I don’t know if you heard that Hypnothea, but I really am grateful for my powers,” she said.

“I am too,” Sean said, entering the room.

Peggy turned to see her Thrall approaching her sporting a massive erection beneath his shorts.

“Hello my enslaved one; would you like to join the party?” she asked with a smile.

“Of course my Domina,” Sean replied, taking off his shirt.

“Then get over here and fuck me,” Peggy said with a grin.

A few minutes later Peggy was bent over the end of the couch while Sean enthusiastically fucked her from behind.

James and Jennifer knelt silently, their expressions blank and their minds empty of thought as they awaited their new owner’s commands.

“Oh..oh yes…yes, yes, YES! Fuck me, fuck me harder…HARDER!” Peggy yelled.

She was lost in the ecstasy as Sean continued to pound her.

So lost that she didn’t notice Jackie and her hypno-goons enter the room from the kitchen where they’d been waiting since Sean had let them in from the garage.

Peggy gasped in surprise as Jackie grabbed her hair and yanked her head up.

“It’s grown back enough to hold onto I see. Sean, keep fucking her. Peggy, look into my eyes!” Jackie commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Sean said, helplessly continuing to thrust.

Peggy was on the verge of orgasm as Jackie’s baby-blue eyes filled her vision.

“I…what…how….,” she stammered.

Pleasure rippled through Peggy as she tried to gather her thoughts.

“That’s it, look deep into my eyes…feel the pleasure from your precious Sean fucking you…listening to my words…noticing that they make perfect sense…that you want to follow them…obey them…sinking deeper into my eyes…getting lost in them…following my voice and letting go…,” Jackie said firmly.

“No…stop…Sean…I…mmmm….,” Peggy tried to speak.

She tried to use the Mistress’s Gaze, but she couldn’t concentrate; she felt hypnotic power flowing from Jackie into her, and Sean continued to pound her.

“Yes its too late…you are going into trance…when you cum you will relax completely and go deep into hypnosis, completely in my power…cum Peggy!” Jackie said firmly.

Peggy whimpered as she had a powerful orgasm.

She shuddered as pleasure washed over her, and she felt herself immediately relax as she sank into a trance.

“That’s it…keep looking into my eyes and relax deeper and deeper…Sean, stop fucking her and get down on your knees,” Jackie said.

Peggy’s mouth hung open, a dazed look on her face as she continued to look into Jackie’s eyes while Sean stepped back from her and knelt.

“Very good Peggy…sinking deeper…deeper…you are completely in my power now…so relaxed…you will listen to my voice and obey me…listen and obey…listen…and obey…you cannot resist me…listen and obey,” Jackie continued.

“Listen and obey,” Peggy agreed helplessly.

“Good girl. Now kneel before me,” the blonde hypnotist ordered smugly.

The hypnotized Peggy obeyed, assuming a kneeling position in front of the couch.

Smirking, Jackie released Peggy’s hair and turned around, intending to take charge of the situation.

She was surprised to see Sibyl Mariah standing in the doorway to the kitchen, unnoticed by the four hypno-goons she’d brought; they had been watching their mistress hypnotize Peggy.

The hypnotist-witch was topless, wearing a long light blue skirt; her hair was tied up in a matching blue silk scarf, and she was barefoot. Mariah wore her customary large amount of gaudy jewelry, some of it extremely valuable gold and gems and the rest inexpensive silver and crystals.

She had been out looking at houses; she had just arrived, and walked in on Jackie finishing her induction on Peggy.

Te potest movere!” Mariah said, gesturing at Jackie before the startled hypnotist could speak.

Jackie froze, unable to move as the witch’s paralyzation spell took effect.

Jackie’s goons immediately advanced on Mariah.

Without Jackie giving them specific commands they defaulted to their basic hypnotic compulsion to protect their mistress.

“Katie, I could use some help here. Protect me,” Mariah said firmly.

The hypnotist-witch gestured and chanted again, and the closest goon transformed into a toad.

“Yes Sibyl Mariah,” Katie said.

The sexy naked young woman sprang into action; Mariah had been staying with Peggy while she looked for a new house of her own, and Katie had been instructed to obey Mariah’s commands while she was a guest.

Katie had been training in Kung Fu with Lavea, and while she was far from an expert she was becoming proficient.

She moved swiftly up behind the Jackie’s men, kicking one in the back of his knee and punching the other one in his kidney.

Mariah backed into the kitchen, the third goon following her as the other two turned to face Katie.

As the man followed Mariah, he failed to notice Nathan standing just inside the kitchen door.

The detective let him pass, then hit him hard on the back of the head with the butt of his pistol, knocking him to the floor.

Without hesitating, Nathan went into the living room to see Katie in a vicious fight with the other two goons.

She was holding her own, but she was tiring and bleeding from her nose as they cornered her.

Nathan tackled one, restraining him and putting handcuffs on him.

Now only facing one, Katie managed to get the upper hand in the fight, her bare foot slamming into the man’s groin and punched him in the throat before sweeping his feet.

Mariah then entered the room with a blue crystal pendulum in her hand, the goon Nathan had struck with his pistol following her like a puppy; he was now under her hypnotic control. She immediately went to the man Katie had just knocked down, nodding at Nathan.

The detective pulled the man to his feet and held him while Mariah hypnotized him with her pendulum, the blue crystal glittering brilliantly as she swung it before his eyes.

“Oh my Goddess, what is going on here?” she said, surveying the room after the man was under.

“Looks like Jackie here decided to make a move,” Nathan said, looking at the blonde with disdain.

James, Jennifer, Peggy and Sean were all kneeling; Jackie stood frozen, and Katie was slumped against the wall, bloody and breathing heavily.

“Okay then, first things first. The paralyzation spell won’t last much longer. Nathan, be a dear and help Katie,” Mariah said.

“Right,” the handsome detective agreed.

Mariah moved to stand before Jackie, still frozen with a look of surprise on her face.

“Look into my eyes…,” she began an induction, staring into the helpless woman’s eyes.

Nathan retrieved a first aid kit from his car and tended to Katie’s wounds as Mariah skillfully hypnotized Jackie.

Once the blonde hypnotist was under, Mariah set about getting things organized and restored to order. She commanded Jackie to remove her hypnotic suggestions from Peggy and Sean; then she changed the man who was a toad back into a human and ordered Jackie to place all four of the goons under she and Peggy’s control. Then she informed Jackie that she would obey Peggy in exactly the same manner as she obeyed her.

Mariah then commanded the captured hypnotist strip naked and get on her knees.

“Oh my goddess, thank you Mariah!” Peggy said, hugging her friend tightly as Jackie sank to her knees.

“No problem. We watch out for each other love,” the hypnotist-witch said, happily returning the hug.

“We owe you. Thank you,” Sean said to Nathan, extending his hand.

“Forget it; you guys would have done the same if we were in trouble,” Nathan replied.

“I’m sorry, I fucked up again. I should have had better security, this is all my fault…,” Peggy said, obviously frustrated.

“Hey, stop it. This is all on Jackie, and probably Donna. Take a deep breath and relax. Everything is fine. I have your back, and you have mine. Right?” Mariah said to her friend.

Peggy smiled.

“Of course, always. Mariah, I don’t deserve you or Bella, Tiny Tough, Alex…,” she said quietly.

“Nobody deserves me,” Mariah replied with a wink.

Peggy laughed.

“That is true. Now let’s see what blondie has to say,” she said.

The two hypnotists interrogated Jackie thoroughly, and quickly ascertained that she had attacked Peggy on her own; Donna’s orders had been to purchase a house in the neighborhood so they could install a spy to keep an eye on Peggy.

“Goddess, look at this check! Two and a half million!” Mariah exclaimed after digging it out of Jackie’s purse.

“Donna is into something lucrative—and probably distasteful as hell. Now here’s an idea; why don’t we have Jackie sign that check over to you and you move into my neighborhood…on Donna’s dime,” Peggy suggested slyly.

Mariah looked at her in astonishment…then she laughed.

“Do you think we could pull it off?” she asked.

“Um, hypnotists, remember? We can do whatever we want. So the house next door and across the street are occupied, but you could buy the next one over from mine,” Peggy suggested.

Her neighborhood was called “The Cliff”, and her property was on the end closest to the entrance; there were three vacant homes in the neighborhood, and two empty lots.

“Oh my goddess! It is huge. Yes! Let’s do it!” Mariah squealed in delight.

“Excellent. First we have to deal with little miss wannabe hypnodomme here. Jackie, aware!” Peggy said, snapping her fingers.

Jackie began to blink; she looked around confused.

“Oh no…,” she said softly, realizing her predicament.

“I am afraid so, Jackie. You fucked up again. That is okay, it looks like some good is going to come from your ill-advised little attack. You see the difference between Donna and I is the group we have around us. Mine are my friends, we look out for one another. You and yours are all power-hungry, short-sighted selfish. You don’t respect each other. You can’t even follow a simple task like buy a house because your petty need for revenge and control overcome any common sense you might have,” Peggy said to the kneeling woman.

“Goddess Donna is going to—,”Jackie began angrily.

“Kneel at my feet just like you,” Peggy cut her off.

Jackie turned red with rage and looked away.

Peggy looked at Mariah with a satisfied smile.

“What do you want to do with her and her men?” Mariah asked, smiling back.

“We can wipe the goons’ memories and send them on their way. Jackie on the other hand…Sean, you will ass-fuck her. Now,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied.

A moment later Jackie gasped as she felt Sean’s engorged cock enter her asshole.

“So these are your new pets?” Mariah asked casually, examining James and Jennifer.

“Yes, I have been stalking them for a few weeks. Like them?” Peggy asked.

“I do! Great cock on the male, nice tits and great feet on the female. Hypnothea appreciates nice feet on female slaves…and hypnotists,” Mariah replied, casually stroking James’ jawline and fondling Jennifer’s tits.

“Would you like to play with them? Jennifer can suck off Nathan and James is excellent at foot worship. They are eager to please now, aren’t you my slaves?” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” James and Jennifer both said immediately.

Mariah looked at Nathan, who nodded.

“Why not?” he said with a chuckle.

A moment later he and Mariah sat beside one another on the couch; Jennifer’s head was bobbing up and down as she vigorously sucked Nathan’s cock. At the same time, Mariah’s eyes were closed and she was moaning softly while James worshipped her feet, sucking at her toes and licking her soles.

Sean continued to fuck Jackie in her ass.

While her friends were enjoying themselves, Peggy wiped the memories of the goons and sent them on their way with instructions to take a road trip to Portland.

Then she sent Katie to her room, located in the three-bedroom “mother-in-law” cottage located behind the house, to rest.

“Sean, stop fucking the twit. Jackie get on your knees. Sean go ahead and cum on her face,” Peggy commanded casually after the goons were gone.

Jackie obeyed, kneeling and closing her eyes just before catching Sean’s load in her face.

Peggy’s Thrall gasped as he ejaculated, each spasm of his cock shooting more semen onto the blonde hypnotist.

Jackie began to sob; Sean grinned.

“That’s right, take it you bitch. You bring this on yourself,” he said coldly.

He despised Jackie, and he enjoyed degrading her.

“Nice job my Enslaved One. She looks perfect,” Peggy said, moving to stand beside Sean.

She grinned evilly down at the naked, kneeling Jackie.

“Mmmm…what are you going to do with her?” Mariah asked from the couch as James continued to worship her feet.

Nathan had cum, and now Jennifer was sucking at Mariah’s bare tits.

“I think we should send her back to Donna with a message, don’t you?” Peggy asked slyly.

“Sounds…good…to me,” Mariah agreed.

Peggy moved over to Mariah and shooed Jennifer and James away; then she knelt and dove enthusiastically into licking Mariah’s pussy.

It didn’t take her long to have the hypnotist-witch shrieking with pleasure, rubbing at her friend’s pussy even as she continued to lick and suck at her clit.

Sean and Nathan watched as Peggy brought Mariah to orgasm.

“Oh my goddess that felt good…thank you Peggy,” the hypnotist-witch said, stretching.

Peggy smiled.

“My pleasure. Will you join me out on the deck for a drink?” she asked after Mariah had recovered.

“Of course,” Mariah said, grinning.

“Sean, Nathan why don’t you two have a seat on the couch. Jackie, you need more cum on your face; tit-fuck Nathan. Jennifer, you will do the same for Sean. James, you will come with us and serve us,” Peggy commanded.

She and Mariah then headed out to the house’s huge back deck, James following like a puppy.

They left Sean and Nathan on the couch being tit-fucked by Jennifer and Jackie, respectively.

The two hypnotists settled into comfortable deck chairs, and Peggy commanded James to fetch them beers from the kitchen. After returning with the bottles she had him once again kneel and suck her toes.

Peggy and Mariah drank their beer and discussed sending Jackie back to Donna with a simple warning: Do not fuck with the Fascinating Five.

“Maybe sending her back isn’t such a great idea; maybe it would be smarter for you to turn her into a turtle. She is a hypnotist after all; why give Donna back a weapon?” Peggy mused.

Mariah snorted.

“She is a crappy hypnotist, and stupid. More of a liability than an asset,” she said.

“She got me today,” Peggy said glumly.

“Hey! None of that! She had a moment of cleverness and got lucky; I am sure you would’ve broken free of her amateur-hour hypnosis pretty fast,” Mariah said.

“Well, she definitely isn’t as powerful as Donna, but still… that was embarrassing,” Peggy replied.

“Remember what Hypnothea teaches; Any hypnotist can fall to another at anytime; such is the nature of domination and a reminder to remain vigilant. Take what happened today as a lesson, an opportunity to learn,” Mariah said gently.

Peggy took a deep breath.

“You are right of course; I also remember that the Goddess is pleased by her followers working together and looking out for each other; For in groups, especially of five, hypnotists shall dominate far more than is possible by each individual alone,” Peggy quoted.

“Very good! You really have been learning. Peggy, Hypnothea is pleased with you,” Mariah said seriously.

“Oh is she now? Did she tell you that?” Peggy asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes she did, actually. “Sibyl” is a special title; it denotes me as a See. I can see your aura right now, and you have the favor of the Goddess. She is pleased by the slaves you claimed today, and your progress as a hypnotist,” Mariah replied seriously.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment, watching James continue to worship her feet.

Then she smiled, pleased by what Mariah had said.

“James, it is Mariah’s turn; worship her feet for a bit. Okay, we will send Jackie back; hell, Donna might kill her for losing the money and ruining her plan. So what is the next lesson, Sibyl Mariah?” Peggy asked.

Mariah smiled.

She pointed at Peggy’s beer and spoke a word, levitating it from her surprised friend’s hand.

“Magic,” the hypnotist-witch said with a wink.