The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: New Paths

Domina Peggy continues her journey deeper into the complicated world of True Hypnotists

Peggy sighed, her emotions a swirling jumble after her confrontation with Bella a short time earlier.

Almost immediately after she had commanded her friend to kiss her feet in front of her guests, Peggy felt shame for letting her temper get the better of her. In truth, she felt an undeniable satisfaction at having cowed Bella so easily; however, along with the intoxicating rush of power, she had felt even stronger remorse for what she had done.

The other people in the room sat in stunned silence as she looked down at Bella helplessly kissing her bare feet.

Remain here!, Peggy had commanded Bella telepathically.

Then she had fled the room.

Peggy had run upstairs to her bedroom and flung herself onto the bed, sobbing. She felt rage, sadness and confusion at both she and Bella’s actions.

She also felt undeniable power within her that she did not recognize; whatever hypnotic energy she had used on Bella was something she had never manifested previously.

She was out of line, and needed to be put in her place, Dark Peggy whispered.

Peggy frowned.

Perhaps, but I should have done it in private; it was uncalled for to do so in front of everyone, she told her darkness firmly.

Dark Peggy laughed in reply.

She should have spoken to you in private; she deserved what she got, Peggy’s dark side said.

“Fuck off,” Peggy said aloud.

Composing herself, Peggy forced her darkness to the back of her consciousness; she rose and went to her closet. She quickly changed into a pair of flowing, comfortable light green harem-pants decorated with irregular swirling silver, gold and dark green patterns. Wearing nothing else beyond her jewelry, Peggy opened her bedroom door.

Sean, Lavea and Katie were all waiting patiently in the hallway.

All three immediately knelt before their Domina.

None spoke.

“I am going for a walk to clear my head. Sean, Lavea you will make sure all my guests are comfortable and have every need and desire met. Katie, you will ensure the ceremony preparations continue and are ready on schedule. Anyone who follows me will be punished severely,” Peggy commanded as she walked past them.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Sean and Lavea said at the same time.

“You wish is my command,” Katie replied.

Peggy swept down the hall and out onto the third-floor deck. She casually climbed over the railing and jumped off, enacting a levitation spell and floating gently to the grass below.

Peggy took a moment and closed her eyes, enjoying the cool breeze on her skin before she walked determinedly across her huge backyard, exiting through the large gate with a curt nod to the two men guarding it.

Peggy’s expression soured as she regarded them.

Shaw’s men…which means Bella’s men…, she thought.

Shaw was Bella’s Thrall, a capable and skilled ex-soldier who was utterly loyal to his Mistress.

Which meant his men were loyal to her as well.

That could be a problem if things escalate further…fuck, Peggy! Great job! You screwed up again, she chided herself.

Peggy walked out of her yard and down the grassy hill, heading east away from her home.

She crossed a large field covered in Sandberg bluegrass and sagebrush, heading for a stand of Rocky Mountain Maple trees, and the creek that ran through them.

Peggy owned all the land for over a hundred acres in each direction, having purchased it for well over market value through one of her holding companies setup by Lavea.

She planned to purchase more, until she owned every piece of undeveloped land in the Boise foothills.

Anything I can’t buy, I will take, she thought haughtily.

Peggy’s emotions were still running hot, alternating rapidly between anger, remorse, fear and embarrassment.

“Goddess you need to calm down,” she muttered as she reached her destination.

Peggy sat cross-legged on a soft patch of grass next to the creek.

She closed her eyes and let the soothing sound of the flowing water wash over her as she allowed herself to sink into a deep hypnotic trance.

Peggy began to meditate and pray to Hypnothea, intending to clear her mind and regain her focus and composure.

* * *

“Mistress Ayesha , the target is moving,” William called out, running his fingers through his short, curly black hair.

A small-framed wiry man of twenty-five, he was dressed in jeans and dark blue long-sleeved button-up shirt; he was seated at a small desk inside a one-point-six-million-dollar Prevost VIP luxury motorhome, looking at a video-feed from a drone he was piloting on a laptop screen.

On the orders of his Mistress he had been surveilling Peggy’s home for the past few days, alternating shifts with two other hypnotized slaves to maintain a twenty-four-hour watch.

“Finally. Is she alone? What vehicle is she in?” Ayesha asked with a hint of a Canadian accent, peering at the screen as she moved to stand behind William.

“She is alone, and on foot, Mistress. She moved away from her house to the East, outside the security perimeter. She stopped here,” William replied.

He brought up a map of the area on the computer screen, and pointed to the spot where Peggy had stopped next to the creek.

“Well that is just wonderful! She is only three hundred yards away right now,” Ayesha said with satisfaction.

The motorhome was hidden from view, parked at the base of a hill at the edge of Peggy’s land, on a large empty plot slated to be turned into a housing development in the next year.

William nodded.

“Yes, Mistress. She stopped in those trees, and I can’t get a direct view of her without risking her spotting or hearing the drone,” he replied.

Ayesha gave a dismissive wave.

“That is quite alright; you have done well, slave. I am pleased. The ladies and I will take it from here. Go to your tent and rest until I have need of you,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” William said with a smile, happy to have pleased his owner.

He got up and left the motorhome, heading out to the small tent he slept in when not on duty watching Peggy’s home.

Ayesha smiled.

“This is going to be almost too easy,” she mused.

* * *

Peggy emerged from her trance and smiled. She felt relaxed, refreshed and focused; meditating in self-hypnosis the way Mariah had taught her had helped her gain clarity in her thoughts.

A tremendous sense of peace had filled her as she prayed to Hypnothea, and she felt her confidence restored.

Peggy rose and stretched, her body tingling pleasantly; she closed her eyes and allowed her power flow through her, reacquainting and attuning herself to it.

She was ready to head home and talk with Bella in private in a calm and reasonable manner.

“Hello there,” a female voice said pleasantly.

Peggy’s eyes snapped open, and she was surprised to see four young, beautiful women standing only ten yards from her.

All four were smirking as they regarded her.

She frowned, unhappy they had gotten so close without her noticing.

They obviously have some training in stealth, she thought.

“May I help you?” Peggy asked calmly, her hands going to her hips.

The woman who had spoken stepped forward, flashing a dazzling smile.

She was in her early twenties. Five-eight, she was of mixed Polish, Jamaican and Taiwanese heritage; she had stunning blue-green eyes, fabulous dark olive skin and voluminous, dark brown shoulder-length natural curls, expertly styled with face-framing layers. She was athletic and very fit, her body toned and strong. She wore a maxi-length plum-colored dress; it was sleeveless with a very high slit, and featured a deep plunging neckline. Dangling from her ears was a pair of large purple diamonds, and a matching purple diamond solitaire pendant on a long gold chain rested between her magnificent large breasts. she wore several gold bracelets on her left wrist, and a gold ring with a huge amethyst on her right index finger. Her long fingernails were dark burgundy, and she wore simple flat sandals that were the same color as her dress. Her toenails were painted white, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a glittering purple diamond on her left middle toe.

“Unfortunately, probably not…Peggy. Interesting outfit by the way,” the woman replied casually, looking the topless Peggy over with disdain.

Peggy’s eyes narrowed.

“So you know my name, good for you. May I have yours?” she asked, hands still on her hips.

“Certainly. I am Lady Ayesha Ross; these are Mistresses Kylie and Rana, and Princess Ananya. It is…nice…to meet you, Peggy,” Ayesha replied with a mocking bow.

All four women were obviously proud, and they radiated confidence.

Peggy sighed.

Hypnotists.

Young ones, from the look of them. Probably working for Donna or Gillian or some other cunt who doesn’t like me…, she thought.

“Am I supposed to be impressed?” she asked, a bored expression on her face.

In truth she was quite nervous; she was facing four potential opponents alone. Her friends were out of telepathy range, and she had left her phone in the house.

You are not alone, a voice inside her said.

Dark Peggy.

I don’t need you, she replied.

Dark Peggy laughed at her.

“You should be; we are the Fifth-Years at Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy,” the young woman named Kylie replied with pride.

Peggy looked at her with a puzzled expression.

“Is that a circus troupe?” she asked mockingly.

Kylie scowled.

“Fucking upstart bitch, you don’t know anything,” she said indignantly.

Kylie park was five-foot two with long black hair and dark brown eyes. An American of South Korean heritage, she was small-framed and like Ayesha very fit. Her hair was in a tight bun, and she wore a sparkling silver sleeveless top and stylish black leather pants. Her earrings were simple large emerald studs, and around her neck was a large oval-shaped piece of polished jade with a large diamond set in the center. She wore several gold rings on each hand, set with either emeralds or green Peridot. Her fingernails were dark green, and she also wore simple flat sandals, silver to match her top. Her toenails were black with dark green tips, and she wore a platinum and peridot toe ring on each middle toe.

“All I know is that you are trespassing, and that my name is Domina Peggy. Now tell me what you want before I spank all of you and send you home to your mother…Elizabeth, is it?” Peggy retorted.

Her anger was again rising within her, and her hypnodomme nature began to assert itself.

“Kylie, please settle down. It is quite simple, Domina Peggy; we are here to take you with us. There is someone who would like to chat,” Ayesha replied calmly.

Peggy snorted.

“Oh, honey you are out of your league here,” she said, shaking her head.

Ayesha frowned.

“Is that so? Peggy, I am afraid you are the one who is out of her depth. I don’t expect an upstart who became a hypnodomme at your age to know anything. We are educated, trained and skilled. You will be coming with us; it is inevitable. If you are smart, you will do so willingly. My friends here are eager for you to try to resist, but I would prefer we are civilized about this. It would hardly be a fair fight,” she said coolly.

Peggy chuckled.

“You are right, this won’t be a fair fight…why don’t you run along a get a few more little girls so it will be more even. I’ll wait,” she said with a wink.

Arrogant fool,” Princess Ananya muttered in Hindi.

Descended from royalty in India, she was five-foot-four with long black hair. Her green eyes were fetching, and she had a beautiful light brown complexion to go with her fabulous dancer’s body. Her hair was styled in an elegant chignon, and a diamond tiara rested on her head; she wore heavy makeup including sultry dark eyeshadow and ruby-red lipstick. She wore large, dangling gold and ruby earrings, and a huge ruby hung on a gold chain around her neck. She was wearing a red silk bodice-like short-sleeved choli top, cut short to show off her extremely-toned abs and ruby navel-piercing; she also wore a long yellow Lehenga skirt, decorated with gold and red embroidery. On her fingers were many gold rings set with rubies, garnets and other red or orange gemstones. Stacks of gold bracelets adorned both wrists, and she was barefoot, with fine gold chains around both ankles. Her finger and toenails were a dark crimson.

Peggy eyed her with disdain.

“I didn’t catch that, sweetie,” she said with a wink.

“She says you are a fool,” Rana snapped.

The daughter of a wealthy Egyptian family, Rana was five-foot-seven with a slender, very fit body like her companions. Her eyes were golden brown, and she had lovely olive, almost copper, skin. Her hair caramel-brown hair was brushed straight and fell past her shoulders, and she wore minimal makeup that accentuated her natural beauty including her high sculpted cheekbones and full lips. She wore a simple dark blue spaghetti-strap tank top and and expensive tight designer jeans. Atop her head was a diamond tiara, set with a large sapphire in its center, and she wore simple gold and sapphire earrings. A golden pocket-watch hung around her neck. Around her left wrist was a diamond bracelet, and on her right ring finger was a platinum ring set with a blue diamond, the huge emerald-cut stone surrounded by a dozen small glittering clear diamonds. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, the tips dark blue. She was barefoot, her toenails painted black, and she wore a platinum toe-ring set with a sapphire on her left second toe.

“A fool, am I? I don’t think so, honey…I think you little twits are the fools,” Peggy retorted.

In truth, Peggy did feel foolish; she had left her property alone and failed to notice the four young women sneaking up on her. In addition she felt decidedly unglamorous, even scruffy in the presence of the four beautiful and well-put together women; topless and barefoot, her hair was loose unkempt and she wore minimal makeup. Her only jewelry was her toe rings and her amethyst pendant, along with the tiny emerald stud in her nose.

Her detailed, ornate green dragon tattoo on her side and midriff was as impressive as ever, however.

“Is that right? How do you figure that, honey?” Kylie asked with a snort.

“I am The Dragon of Hypnothea. The Goddess of Hypnotism favors me. I am going to give you one chance to get the hell off my property; otherwise, I promise every one of you will have the honor of worshipping my feet and my ass…then I will get really mean,” Peggy said with menacing calm, gesturing at her tattoo.

Kylie and Rana laughed; Ayesha and Ananya however, exchanged nervous glances.

The latter two seemed to have at least heard of The Dragon of Hypnothea, and were suddenly less confident.

Four is a lot to take on at once, even with all your powers, Peggy told herself silently as the young women hesitated.

Fine, if you won’t let me out, the let me help, Dark Peggy whispered.

Peggy considered her darkness’s proposal.

Hypnothea herself had bade Peggy integrate with her darkness and become even more powerful.

Why not? Okay, let’s do this…together, Peggy decided.

She took a deep breath and allowed a bit of her enormously powerful darkness to flow through her body.

Peggy’s thought process leading to her tapping her darkness had taken mere seconds while her opponents digested her revelation about being The Dragon.

“Hypnothea? She isn’t real! You are going to be licking my asshole, bitch!” Kylie said irritably.

She took a step forward.

Before anyone else could react, Peggy raised her hand, pointing at the young woman.

Iam non hominem, nunc turturem…iam non hominem, nunc turturem!” she said loudly.

Peggy snapped the fingers of her free hand.

Kylie’s eyes widened in surprise as a powerful, invisible wave of magic flowed from Peggy’s pointing finger into her.

The young woman began to shrink rapidly, transforming into a small grayish-green turtle.

“I assure you, Hypnothea is quite real; she grants The Dragon, me, magic in addition to True Hypnotism,” Peggy said, nodding with satisfaction at Kylie’s new form.

The three remaining women wore stunned expressions.

“You fucking bitch!” Rana snarled.

Smirking, Peggy again snapped her fingers.

Rana’s clothes disappeared.

“Much better,” Peggy sneered.

The now naked young woman yelped, flushing red as she reflexively covered her tits with her right arm, her neatly groomed pubic hair with her left hand.

“She’s a witch! They didn’t tell us that,” Ananya protested.

“Grab her, she can’t take all three of us! Move!” Ayesha instructed, regaining her composure quickly.

“I am going to fuck you up!” Rana promised, advancing toward Peggy with an angry glare.

Peggy smiled, her eyes flaring green, then purple for an instant.

“I don’t think so. It wasn’t a fair fight with four of you; now it will simply be fun,” she taunted.

Rana, Ayesha and Ananya spread out, circling around Peggy.

The topless hypnotist assumed a fighting-stance and took a deep breath, allowing herself to sink into a trance.

Given the True Hypnotism Community’s tradition of female hypnodommes training in martial arts, Peggy expected all three women to be skilled fighters.

She was confident she could beat them; her own intense fight training with Lavea, Alex and Jing-Mei, along with her hypnotic body-control and physical enhancement abilities combined with the combat trance she’d learned from Bella had more than prepared her.

Ayesha rushed in first, launching a flurry of kicks and punches that Peggy easily dodged and blocked.

An instant after Ayesha attacked, Rana moved up behind Peggy, attempting to sweep her feet. Peggy easily jumped over the naked woman’s leg, snapping a kick into her face and sending her sprawling away.

Peggy landed in a crouch, avoiding a spinning kick from Ananya, then stood and blocked Ayesha’s renewed assault with fast, precise movements.

Thanks to her combat-trance, the three women seemed to be moving almost in slow motion; Peggy’s situational awareness was hypnotically amplified as well, and she performed a graceful back-kick that caught Ananya in the stomach.

Rana quickly regained her feet and rushed at Peggy, who dodged her rapid punches before ducking Ayesha’s kick before turning to block Ananya’s punch.

Peggy then countered, kicking Ananya in the side, punching Rana in the temple and performing a spinning kick of her own that she enhanced with hypnotic strength and hit Ayesha full in the chest, sending her flying back five feet to land heavily on the grass.

Turning back, she blocked, ducked and dodged a dozen blows from Rana and Ananya, who were standing side by side as they pressed their attack.

Smirking as she foiled the women’s attacks, she tapped her hypnotic power, infused with her dark energy; her eyes began to glow green.

“Look into my eyes! You cannot look away, you must look deep into my eyes and listen to my voice…you will obey…you must obey…deeper and deeper…relaxing completely now…you are hypnotized! I am your Mistress! Prostrate before me!” Peggy said loudly as she continued to block and avoid her opponents’ strikes.

Ananya managed to avert her eyes, but Rana was caught in The Mistress’s Gaze, staring like a deer in headlights.

The hypnotized naked woman dropped to the ground, prostrating herself before Peggy.

Ananya hit the ground hard beside her with a grunt of pain; Peggy’s bare foot had slammed into her stomach, followed quickly by a powerful punch to the chest that knocked her off her feet.

Peggy had enhanced the strength of both blows using hypnotic energy.

Her triumph was short-lived as Ayesha’s sandaled-foot smashed into Peggy’s back, causing her to stumble forward.

Ayesha followed up by quickly grabbing Peggy’s arm and twisting it into a painful hold.

Peggy grunted in pain, struggling to free herself.

Ayesha kicked the back of Peggy’s leg, sending her to her knees while maintaining the hold on her arm, and an instant later a large purple diamond pendant appeared before Peggy’s eyes swinging back and forth, glittering in the afternoon sun.

“Just relax Peggy; this will be over soon…relax and watch the diamond swing back and forth…back…and forth…relaxing more and more with each swing as you listen to my voice…,” Ayesha began in a powerful, practiced hypnotic voice.

Peggy’s eyes were instantly drawn to the beautiful gem.

She tried again to free herself, but Ayesha’s hold was well-executed and send waves of pain through her when she tried to pull free.

Peggy realized she couldn’t get free without seriously injuring herself.

The young woman was also a very skilled hypnotist; she smoothly continued her induction while maintaining her hold, her words flowing into Peggy’s mind. Already feeling light-headed, Peggy knew she couldn’t risk turning her concentration toward enhancing her strength even for a moment; she had to focus on resisting or risk being quickly hypnotized.

“Rana… attack Ayesha! Beat her… unconscious…now,” Peggy commanded through gritted teeth.

Rana scrambled to her feet.

“Yes Mistress!” she said, moving toward Ayesha.

“Rana, No! She hypnotized you! Resist! Fuck,” Ayesha said, stopping her induction.

She kicked Peggy hard in the side twice, then let go of her arm and leapt back as Rana attacked her.

Ayesha was quickly locked in a fight with her former ally, swiftly blocking and dodging Rana’s blows.

Peggy stood just in time to be kicked in the face by Ananya, who had also gotten back to her feet.

Peggy stumbled back, wiping a trickle of blood from her nose.

“Looks like it is just you and I, Princess,” she said as she and Ananya circled one another.

Ananya did not reply, leaping forward to attack.

She kicked and punched rapidly, an impressive display of skill and training.

She failed to land a blow.

Peggy blocked and dodged with almost supernatural speed.

Then she went on the offensive.

Ananya did her best to avoid Peggy’s strikes, but for each one she blocked or dodge she was struck twice; Peggy’s foot slammed into her thigh, stomach and ribs; she also took punches to her chest and face.

Peggy casually fondled Ananya’s left tit before sweeping her feet and sent her sprawling to the ground.

The Indian princess groaned and rolled over onto her stomach, opening her eyes.

Peggy’s bare foot suddenly filled her vision.

The gorgeous Padparadscha sapphire on her middle toe sparkled brilliantly, immediately drawing the Indian princess’s gaze.

“Just relax, Ananya…stare at my toe ring…follow the movement of the beautiful gem…you cannot take your eyes off of it…relax…,” Peggy said firmly.

She began to sway her foot gently side to side, making the orange-pink gemstone glitter, reflecting the light into Ananya’s eyes.

The thuds and grunts of Ayesha and Rana’s continuing battle were audible in the background, but neither Peggy nor Ananya paid it any attention.

“Wait…stop…,” Ananya protested.

She tried to push herself to her feet, but only made it to her hands and knees. Much to her surprise and horror she found her eyes were locked on Peggy’s toe ring.

The Dragon of Hypnothea was projecting her hypnotic energy through her sexy foot, focusing it through the incredible sapphire and into Ananya’s eyes.

“Keep your eyes on my toe ring, Princess…back and forth…relaxing more and more…following the movement of my foot…back and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…watching my sexy foot…swaying…as you relax deeper for me…back and forth…you like my feet, Princess…you must obey them…you must obey me…you want to kiss my foot now…the harder you resist the urge to do so, the stronger it becomes…when you kiss my foot, you will be hypnotized…,” Peggy continued.

Ananya whimpered; she felt a sudden, incredibly powerful urge to kiss Peggy’s sexy foot.

She felt her body relaxing, her arms growing tired as she tried to keep herself up.

“No…I…I…,” she murmured, her eyes helplessly following the toe ring.

Her arms were tingling and began to tremble.

Peggy’s foot continued to sway.

Back and forth.

“So relaxed now, Princess…you see only my foot, hear only my voice…your thoughts draining away…along with your will…you must kiss my foot…it will feel so good to give in…to relax completely…to go deep into trance…kiss my foot now…,” Peggy said firmly.

She stopped moving her foot.

Ananya sighed loudly.

Feeling light-headed, she slowly lowered her face, gently kissing the top of Peggy’s sexy foot.

Hypnotic energy surged into her.

Ananya stiffened briefly, then visibly relaxed as she dropped into trance.

Leaving her on her hands and knees, Peggy turned just in time to see Ayesha knock Rana to the ground with an impressive front-kick to her face.

The naked Egyptian woman stayed down, semi-conscious.

Breathing heavily, Ayesha turned to face Peggy.

She looked down at the hypnotized Ananya and frowned.

“I will admit, you are formidable,” Ayesha said.

Her hair was a mess, face bruised and blood trickled from the corner of her mouth. Her dress was ripped near the bottom; she tore off the ragged strip and tossed it away, then kicked off her sandals.

“Ready?” she asked getting into a combat stance.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“I take it you would like a beating before you become my foot-slave?” she asked haughtily.

She could feel power coursing through her, a mingling of her old energy and her darkness.

Peggy felt intoxicated by it, her confidence higher than ever.

“I am certainly not going to willingly submit,” Ayesha replied stubbornly.

“Oh? You mean like you were expecting me to do?” Peggy asked sarcastically.

“So it would seem,” Ayesha said with a shrug.

“How about we have a duel? The stakes are obvious…,” Peggy suggested, reaching up to touch the amethyst pendant between her bare breasts.

Now Ayesha raised an eyebrow.

“You are willing to risk losing a conventional duel?” she asked suspiciously.

Peggy nodded.

“I could use the practice,” she replied.

Ayesha relaxed slightly. Her eyes never left Peggy as she reached up and slipped off her her purple diamond pendant.

Peggy nodded approvingly and did the same with her amethyst.

“I admire your confidence. Ready?” she asked, raising her pendant.

“I am,” Ayesha replied, raising her own necklace.

Peggy nodded.

“Watch the amethyst, Ayesha…see how it sparkles as it moves…drawing your eyes back and forth…,” she began in her soothing hypnotic voice.

At the same time, Ayesha’s diamond began to swinging rhythmically back and forth in front of Peggy’s eyes.

“Follow the diamond, Peggy…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing…very relaxing…,” Ayesha began her own induction.

Her voice was practiced, strong and insistent.

Both the amethyst and the diamond continued to swing.

Back…

…and forth.

Both purple gems sparkled, many facets flashing dazzlingly in the sunlight.

Peggy and Ayesha both continued to speak clearly and firmly, their words timed perfectly to the rhythm of their swinging pendulums.

A minute passed, and each woman found their eyes riveted to their opponent’s gem.

The cadence of their speech slowed and they visibly relaxed as they both began to slip into hypnosis.

“…you are growing sleepy now, Ayesha…your eyelids are…getting…heavy…,” Peggy said, her pendant still moving briskly.

Her own eyes were locked on Ayesha’s diamond, being pulled along involuntarily.

Back and forth.

Ayesha’s eyes were doing the same, helplessly following Peggy’s amegb hnmthyst.

“You are…so…very relaxed…now…,” Ayesha said slowly.

Her eyelids were fluttering, growing heavier with each swing of Peggy’s amethyst.

Likewise, Peggy’s eyelids were drooping, her shoulders slumping.

Ayesha was a skilled hypno-duelist.

Very skilled.

Both women were on the verge of going into trance.

However, Peggy had trained with the incomparable Tiny Tough as well as others, and honed her ability to resist with instruction from High Mistress Gillian as well as having experienced the power of various enemies.

Tapping into her darkness, Peggy opened her eyes wide and focused her remaining energy, channeling it through her pendulum in a final push.

“Three…you are sleepy…two…you cannot stay awake…one, you are completely relaxed, close your eyes and sleep now,” she said, her voice reverberating with power.

Her eyes flared with purple light for an instant as she spoke.

“You…you will…will…s-slee—,” Ayesha was saying.

She fell silent in mid-sentence; her fluttering eyelids closed.

She wilted to the ground at Peggy’s feet.

The victorious hypnotist blinked rapidly, clearing her mind of Ayesha’s admittedly powerful hypnotism and shaking off the near-trance.

Rana moaned and sat-up, still somewhat dazed from her brawl with Ayesha.

“Ananya, Rana come here and get on your knees. Ayesha, you will open your eyes and kneel beside them,” Peggy commanded.

She watched with satisfaction as the three hypnotized young women obeyed, kneeling in a line

“Ayesha, Rana, and Ananya, you will listen to me very carefully…,” Peggy began firmly.

* * *

Ayesha started awake. She blinked her dry eyes and looked around, trying to get her bearings.

She gasped, realizing she was completely naked, and that she was kneeling on the soft grass beside the creek where she and her companions had attempted to capture…

Domina Peggy.

The Dragon of Hypnothea.

“Shit,” she muttered, glancing to either side.

On Ayesha’s left knelt Rana, and on her right was Ananya; both women were also naked, and all their jewelry gone.

As was Ayesha’s.

“Fuck, she made us throw all our stuff into the creek!” Rana said, fuming as she remembered what had taken place while under Peggy’s hypnotism.

She had taken her time, deepening their trances and making certain they would be compelled to obey her commands, even while awake and aware. She had then ordered all three of them strip naked, remove their jewelry, and throw all of it into the creek, along with what Kylie had been wearing before being transformed.

Ananya grunted, attempting to stand.

She could not.

The young woman was being forced to kneel against her will by Peggy’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

Just as Ayesha and Rana were, as they discovered seconds later.

“Not all of it, honey. Just your clothes and the jewelry I didn’t want,” Peggy said, sauntering from behind a tree.

She too was naked, and around her neck hung not only her own pendant but those of all three vanquished and kneeling women, as well the one that had been worn by Kylie Park. Princess Ananya’s tiara rested on her head, and she wore all of the young women’s toe rings as well.

The rest of their jewelry, along with their clothes and shoes, had been thrown in the creek.

“You fucking cunt!” Rana hissed.

Peggy smiled wickedly at her.

“You are calling me a cunt? You trespassed on my land, tried to kidnap me, got your cute little ass kicked, and I’m the cunt? I don’t think so. Crawl to me and kiss my feet, slave,” she commanded.

Rana looked horrified as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey. She tried desperately to resist, letting out a shriek of frustration before going to her hands and knees and crawling to where Peggy stood.

“Where is Kylie?” Ayesha asked stoically as Rana began to lavish kisses on Peggy’s sexy bare feet.

Peggy chuckled.

“Oh Kylie is fine; she is about ten yards that way; it isn’t like she can run off,” she replied with a wink.

“W-what will you do with us?” Ananya asked in a shaky voice.

Peggy’s wicked grin returned.

“Well, for starters I did promise you each would get to worship my feet and eat my ass; since Rana here is taking the first turn at my feet, why don’t you get come and lick my ass, PrincessNow,” she replied.

Ananya turned pale.

“Please, no…,” she whispered.

The Egyptian princess rose and walked slowly toward Peggy.

Her steps were slow and awkward as she fought to resist the humiliating command.

She could not, moving inexorably to obey.

“Kneel behind me and bury that face,” Peggy commanded.

Ananya began to sob as she dropped to her knees.

Peggy bent slightly, reaching back to spread her cheeks.

“Mmmm…don’t worry Ayesha, you will get your turn,” she said as Ananya began to lick her asshole.

Peggy closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure; she felt an erotic thrill that went beyond physical sensations, an immense feeling of power, satisfaction and contentment.

A feeling that she and Dark Peggy shared.

She had taken a big step toward truly integrating her most divergent aspects of her personality.

Another step toward even greater power.

To her credit, the naked, kneeling Ayesha remained stoic as Peggy began the humiliation and degradation she had promised.

* * *

An hour later a triumphant Peggy sauntered back into her home through the kitchen door; she was once again wearing her long skirt. The naked Ayesha, Rana and Ananya followed her silently, eyes wide and unblinking; Ayesha carried the turtle Kylie.

All three women were deep in trance; after giving each a turn at her feet and ass while aware and utterly unable to resist, Peggy had dropped them deeply into hypnosis and questioned them briefly before commanding them to follow her.

She paid no attention to the various slaves performing their duties and went into the living room to find Sean and Lavea sitting on the couch talking quietly.

“Domina? Are you all right?” Sean asked, leaping to his feet as she entered the room.

Lavea did the same, and had a look of concern on her face.

Though she was smiling, Peggy was dirty and her hair a wild mess, and she sported several bruises and scrapes.

“Hello my darlings. I am fine. Are the preparations proceeding? Are my guests comfortable?” Peggy asked in reply.

“Everything is on schedule and your guests are resting and preparing for the ceremony,” Lavea replied dutifully.

“What happened?” Sean asked, gently touching a welt on Peggy’s arm.

“I went for a little walk to clear my head, and these twits accosted me; apparently there is someone in New York willing to pay for my capture. This in Rana, Ayesha, Ananya and the turtle is Kylie. They were an interesting diversion,” Peggy replied with satisfaction.

What? They tried to kidnap you?” Sean asked, alarmed.

Lavea reflexively made a fist, her eyes narrowing as she regarded the three hypnotized beauties.

Peggy raised her hand.

“I said I am fine my Enslaved One, my Fierce Protector. There is much to do before the ceremony; I do not have time for these brats’ nonsense. Lavea, you will take them to the dungeon at Mariah’s; place the turtle in a cage. They have a motorhome parked behind the southeast hill at the edge of my property, along with three hypno-slaves. After they are secured, you will go to Lady Casey and Mistress Alex and explain the situation, and that I request they capture these women’s servants and bring them along with the motorhome here. I—we—will deal with this situation after the ceremony. Ananya, Ayesha, Rana you will do as Lavea commands,” she said in a tone that brooked no discussion.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea said.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” the three hypnotized young women all said at the same time.

As Lavea led them away, Peggy turned to Sean with a hungry smile.

“Come my love, I need you to fuck me, bath me, and fuck me some more before I get ready for the ceremony,” she said.

Sean smiled, shaking his head.

His beloved Domina never ceased to amaze him, and he felt grateful that for all her power she still wanted him.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” he replied eagerly.

Peggy took is face in her hands and kissed him deeply before leading him upstairs.

* * *

An hour later Peggy was sitting calmly on her bed wrapped in a towel, another on her head; she was smiling contentedly, following a shower preceded by forty-five minutes of vigorous, passionate sex with Sean.

After getting into their bedroom, Peggy had unceremoniously commanded him to fuck her from behind. He had eagerly obeyed, bending her over their huge bed and thrusting deep into her.

Peggy had cum quickly, shrieking with pleasure; she then had Sean lay on the bed, mounting him and fucking roughly until she had done so twice more.

In the throes of her orgasm, she released all her tension, her doubts and fears.

“I am the Dragon of Hypnothea! Anyone who goes against me with kneel before me!” she screamed as she trembled in ecstasy on top of her lover.

“Yes, Domina! Yes, you are The Dragon! I live to serve you, I worship you!” Sean cried out.

“Yes, my Enslaved One! You are mine! Cum for me, cum in me now!” Peggy had said loudly, breathlessly.

Sean shuddered with pleasure as he orgasmed, shooting his load inside her.

Peggy lay on top of him as they recovered, sweaty, giggling.

“Thank you, Sean. I needed that desperately. Only you can satisfy me like that…but only briefly. I will need more of you after the ceremony, and every day after. I love you,” Peggy said, smiling before kissing him deeply.

They had gone into the bathroom so Sean could reverently wash his Domina’s body in the huge multi-nozzle shower; as her rinsed her clean his cock became hard again, and Peggy had commanded him to fuck her again, this time agains the wall of the shower.

She’d wrapped her legs around him, moaning while he thrust powerfully, hot water cascading over their bodies. After Peggy had orgasmed she had allowed Sean to do so as well; after the shower he had carefully dried her off and carefully , then quickly gotten dressed in a purple T-shirt and jeans.

“Go my love, check on Katie and the preparations for the ceremony. I would like to meditate in a trance for a while. Come back in an hour and help me choose my jewelry and bring Mary-Elizabeth to brush my hair,” Peggy had ordered Sean, fastening his slave-collar around his neck.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean had said.

He quickly dropped to his hands and knees and reverently kissed each of Peggy’s sexy feet once before rising and leaving the room.

Peggy had wrapped herself in a towel, and then another around her wet hair.

Sitting on the bed, she was about to relax into a trance when there was a knock at her bedroom door.

“Come in,” Peggy said, expecting Mariah, Jing-Mei or Casey and Alex.

Bella Beguile stepped into the room, still wearing her blue and white sundress.

The room was instantly filled with a palpable tension.

“Bella, hi…I am surprised to see you. I’m glad, but…surprised,” Peggy said, rising to her feet.

Bella nodded.

“Can we talk?” she asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Of course. Bella, what happened earlier—,” she began.

“I know. It got out of control fast. I accept your apology,” Bella replied calmly.

Peggy frowned.

“Actually, I was going to say that what happened could have been avoided. We should have discussed things in private; we both blew it,” she said.

Bella chuckled, shaking her head.

“Of course, you can’t be to blame; the great Peggy McBride is always right. She’d never apologize,” she said sarcastically.

“For Goddess’s sake, Bella! Did you come here just to argue? I regret what happened, but it was you that—,” Peggy began testily.

Bella sighed and rolled her eyes.

Bella’s Beauty,” she said firmly.

Peggy fell silent, her eyes going wide as she dropped into a deep trance.

“Well, at least that still works,” Bella said with a smirk.

She had been worried her post-hypnotic suggestion’s effectiveness had faded.

Now we can talk. Well, I am going to talk, and you are going to listen…and obey,” Bella informed the entranced Peggy.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Peggy replied.

Bella sighed as she regarded her friend.

Friend? Is she really?, she asked herself.

Bella paused, feeling a twinge of doubt and sadness as she pondered her next move.

However, the feelings were overshadowed by her anger at being cheated out of becoming The Herald of Hypnothea, and at the embarrassment Peggy had caused her earlier.

Unbeknownst to Bella, she was also being motivated by Mercedes’s hypnotic encouragement.

She took a deep breath and dismissed her doubts.

Time for a little payback, she thought.

For an instant, she wanted to kick Peggy in her smug face.

“You will drop the towels and get on your knees, Peggy,” Bella commanded instead, exercising her trademark discipline.

Peggy obeyed, dropping naked to her knees before Bella Beguile.

“I told you that if we were alone you’d be kissing my feet, so get to it. Kiss my feet now, Peggy,” Bella commanded next.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Peggy replied.

She immediately went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Bella’s bare feet.

The silver-haired hypnotist took a moment and enjoyed the spectacle of the powerful Dragon of Hypnothea as her foot-slave.

As Bella watched Peggy kiss her feet, she pondered her next move.

What are you doing Bella? Do you really want to go down this road? To usurp, possibly even enslave Peggy…? she asked herself.

Her mind was swirling with emotions; part of her wanted to be loyal to her friend, to forgive and forget and move on together. Another part wanted to dominate Peggy, to humiliate her, to get revenge for her standing in the way of her gaining more power and prove she was the stronger hypnotist.

Bella knew that her desire was petty and counter-productive, that she was equally to blame for the rift with Peggy.

She did not care.

Bella’s petty desire for power and vengeance won out.

Why not? She is an ungrateful bitch; after everything I have done for her, fucking giving her the second volume of “The Art of True Hypnotism”, she hinders my advancement as a hypnotist!, she fumed silently.

Bella was completely unaware that Mercedes’s cleverly-worded hypnotic suggestions were influencing her actions and behavior, enhancing her natural urges rather than controlling them.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, looking down at Peggy.

A wicked smile spread across her face.

Bella Beguile had made her decision.

For a moment she strongly considered suggesting to Peggy that she name her The Herald of Hypnothea, but decided against it. She shook her head and sighed; the others would find Peggy’s sudden change of heart on the matter suspicious, if not completely obvious that she’d been hypnotized.

Free from her doubts, a dozen other ideas for post-hypnotic suggestions flashed through Bella’s mind, from simply humiliation to outright attitude changes she would like to affect on Peggy.

Fuck, you don’t have time for any of that; this can’t be rushed, Bella told herself.

She realized the ceremony would have to go forward as planned; she only had a few moments to implant a simple suggestion or two.

Peggy had a very strong mind and would not remain in the lightly-entranced state for very long, nor would she accept a long-term suggestion that was too complicated or against her own desires without being taken deeper into hypnosis and conditioned properly.

“Alright, I don’t have time to take you deeper right now so listen carefully, Peggy-slave. When I leave the room you will awaken and believe you were simply meditating. You will forget I was here and everything that happened while I was in the room. You will realize you were in the wrong during our little spat earlier, and feel very remorseful. You will have a very strong urge to apologize to me in front of the others. You will also realize that it is a wonderful idea for me to invite Mercedes to your little ceremony. The trigger “Bella’s Beauty” will remain locked deep in your subconscious, hidden safely until I say it; when I do, you will instantly drop into deep hypnosis for me again…got it?” Bella asked firmly.

“Yes…Mistress…Bella,” Peggy replied between kisses.

Bell smirked with satisfaction, feeling a rush of power from her domination of Peggy.

She was also intensely aroused, her face flushed and her pussy wet.

“Very good, Peggy. You now find me very beautiful, extremely sexy. You want me, Peggy…you really want to please me, to worship me. You simply must pleasure Bella Beguile. You will get back on your knees and eat me,” Bella commanded, lifting her dress to reveal her neatly-groomed silvery pubic hair.

“Yes Mistress Bella!” Peggy said eagerly.

She immediately assumed a kneeling position and thrust her tongue deep into Bella’s pussy.

“Mmmm…oh…Oh! Yes, that’s it…that’s it…keep it up, dear…harder…mmmm, fuck yes, lick me…eat me you arrogant bitch,” Bella gasped.

Peggy licked Bella frantically, sucking at her clit and rubbing her pussy lips with her fingers.

Bella let out a long, low moan; she shuddered, orgasming hard as Peggy continued to worship her pussy.

Bella let her continue until she had cum a second time; she grabbed Peggy’s hair and pulled it hard, as the pleasure rippled through her.

“Mmm, ah yes…stop, Peggy…that was wonderful…you make such a great fuck toy,” Bella said with a chuckle.

She took a moment to compose herself, straightening her dress.

Then she looked down at the kneeling Peggy.

“You will go clean yourself up, then come back and sit on your bed. Then you will awaken and follow my commands,” Bella informed her.

“Yes Mistress Bella,” Peggy replied, rising to her feet and heading to her bathroom.

Chuckling, Bella Beguile sauntered out of the room.

* * *

A short time later, Peggy stepped into her living room; she was naked, her hair painstakingly brushed by Mary-Elizabeth and her makeup tastefully applied by Katie. She wore the tiara taken from Princess Ananya, and her mother’s emerald pendant around her neck. She wore large glittering emerald drop-style earrings, her tiny emerald nose ring, and several gold and silver bracelets on each wrist. Her fingernails were dark purple, and she wore her favorite plain silver ring on her left thumb along with a large gold and emerald ring on right middle finger. Her pubic hair was shaved, and a simple gold belly-chain adorned her midriff; she also wore a gold anklet with her magic broom-charm dangling from it on her right ankle. Her toenails were sparkling purple, and she wore four toe rings; her her right second toe was the magnificent orange-pink sapphire one given to her by Charissa, and on her right smallest toe was the golden heart that was Sean’s favorite. On her left second toe was a gold and emerald band, and beside it on her middle to was a platinum band set with a large diamond.

Peggy radiated confidence and power as she smiled to the people in the room; they included many of her friends and guests who were attending the ceremony, including Casey, Alex, Bella, Mariah, Jing-Mei, Charissa, Renee, Sean and Lavea.

Each of the hypnotists were topless and barefooted, wearing long colorful skirts save Mariah who was naked and wearing abundant jewelry, and Alex who was in a simple long white dress and barefooted; all of their hair, make-up and jewelry was perfect. Sean wore only simple black shorts and his slave-collar, and Lavea was naked, her hair down and her slave-collar around her neck.

Addressing the assembled hypnotists, Peggy proceeded to apologize to Bella for what had happened earlier, and further admit that she should have allowed Bella to invite Mercedes Jewel to the ceremony.

Alex and Mariah seemed to approve of Peggy’s announcement, while Jing-Mei and Casey looked slightly surprised; Renee merely looked bored, while Charissa’s expression remained neutral.

Sean and Lavea both seemed relieved that Peggy was extending an olive branch to Bella.

Bella graciously accepted Peggy’s apology, notably not apologizing for her own actions, and excused herself to go call Mercedes.

“Now, please relax and enjoy yourselves while final preparations are made; we will begin at the Circle in an hour,” Peggy said to her friends and guests.

After she had spoken, Sean and Lavea excused themselves to go check on the rest of Peggy’s guests and the preparations.

Mariah waved Peggy over, and the two naked women stepped off to the side.

“That was good of you, Peggy. I thought Bella was equally at fault, but I am glad you are not still angry. I am pretty sure the ceremony is just a formality now,” Mariah said.

“What do you mean?” Peggy asked the beautiful, curvy hypnotist-witch.

“What you did to Bella, that blast of hypnotism is a special Gaze that only The Dragon and certain other chosen of Hypnothea can use. The “Gaze of Submission” or “The Dragon’s Gaze”, it is called. It is a very focused burst of hypnotic power that utterly forces your will on others, making them either completely submit in awe of your splendor, or flee in terror from it. Since you already used it, I believe you are confirmed as The Dragon. The ceremony will be a wonderful tribute to the Goddess, but She has already given you her blessing,” Mariah replied with a smile.

Peggy smiled as well, sighing with relief.

“The Dragon’s Gaze, huh? I’ll have to practice that, I suppose. I will admit I was worried Hypnothea might reject me; I haven’t exactly been the sharpest tool in the shed the past year; I still don’t know why she favors me, an upstart,” she replied with a chuckle.

Mariah snorted.

“Your mother had the gift, so you are technically a Legacy. Besides, “upstart” doesn’t mean anything. It is a derisive term used by snooty elitist hypnotists. I hear you took on and defeated four students of Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy by yourself earlier today. I think you are pretty sharp, and you have power,” she replied, kissing Peggy’s cheek lightly.

Peggy embraced her friend.

“Thank you, Mariah. I could not have done any of this without you. Besides, the ceremony isn’t just a formality. You are being officially named The Herald of Hypnothea. And Nathan is becoming your Thrall. Not to mention Sean is being elevated to my consort, and Lavea promoted to my Thrall. It is not just for me; I care about all of you. I love you, Mariah,” she said quietly.

“I love you too, Peggy; so do the others. Speaking of which, Alex and Casey brought you a gift; the motorhome and the three people you asked for. They are hypnotized and in the dungeon with the girls you captured. The motorhome is parked at my place,” Mariah replied after they had hugged.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot about them! I need to thank Casey and Alex. And thank you again, Mariah!” Peggy exclaimed.

She excused herself and moved to where Casey and Alex stood chatting.

“Hey you two, thank you so much for taking care of the motorhome and those slaves! I hope it wasn’t too much trouble,” Peggy said, hugging each of her friends.

“Of course, we were happy to help,” Alex said cheerfully.

“Yeah, piece of cake. You better fucking fill us in after the ceremony, dragon-girl; Lavea said you took on four little brat hypnotists by yourself while you were out for a walk and left us out of the fun,” Casey huffed.

“I am sorry, they surprised me. I promise, I will tell you everything later,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

“You fucking better,” Casey said, her hands on her hips and a pout on her face.

Tiny Tough hated missing out on any action.

“We are glad you are okay, and also glad made up with Bella, aren’t we Case?” Alex asked, looking at her wife.

Casey took a deep breath.

“Yes, definiteIy. I do have to say, Bella was out of line…but so were you, Peggy,” she said calmly.

Peggy nodded in agreement.

“I agree. I was wrong to do what I did; I let my pride and temper get the best of me,” she said sheepishly.

Almost as if prompted.

While the less-worldly Alex simply thought her friend was being humble, Casey was slightly suspicious of Peggy’s response.

Peggy was stubborn, arrogant and often dug in her heels when challenged.

And in Casey’s opinion, Bella had been provoking her.

For Peggy to be so contrite and apologetic was just a bit out of place to Tiny Tough.

Bella wouldn’t dare hypnotize Peggy…would she? And when would she have had time…no, Peggy is probably just trying to smooth things over, she thought to herself.

For a moment, Casey considered reading Peggy’s thoughts, and perhaps Bella’s, but decided against it. Both had honed and powerful hypnotist’s minds, and they would likely detect her powerful mentalism at work.

Freckles would disapprove, Casey told herself.

“Well, it is good of you to admit that you went a little overboard…but I have to say I don’t think you needed to cave on inviting Latina Hypnotica to the party tonight. Bella is being weirdly stubborn about that,” she said aloud.

“Case, Bella considers Mercedes a friend; it isn’t our place to tell her who to associate with,” Alex reminded her calmly.

“True, but Mercedes is a cunt that enslaved Bella; I just don’t get her wanting to be friends with that bitch,” Casey replied.

“I don’t get it either; I am not a huge fan of Mercedes, but if Bella wants to be friends with her, that is her business,” Peggy added with a shrug.

Casey sighed.

“I suppose they do have the whole “Super-Villain-Costume” thing in common. Whatever. As long as she behaves I guess I don’t give a shit,” she said with a shrug.

“Hey, don’t forget, you still have a lot to tell me, Tiny Tough! You know, like the details of your remarkable recovery—which I am ecstatic about; I want to hear about this male hypnotist, Master Zebediah,” Peggy said.

“He is pretty fucking cool; I definitely want you to meet him, and he actually wants to meet you,” Casey replied.

“I would like that,” Peggy said with a smile.

Just then, Casey’s stomach emitted a low rumble.

Peggy laughed, and the tiny brunette smiled sheepishly.

Alex patted her wife’s arm.

“Come on honey; Peggy has a lot to do and we can hear your stomach growling. Let’s go have Janet make you a cheeseburger so you don’t disrupt the ceremony,” she said sweetly.

Casey smiled, standing on her tiptoes to kiss her beloved wife.

“You know me so well. Peggy, we will see you out there in an hour,” she said, taking Alex’s hand and leading her to the kitchen.

Peggy chuckled as she watched them go.

“They are a magnificent couple,” Jing-Mei commented, moving to Peggy’s side.

Smiling, Peggy turned and kissed her concubine deeply.

“That they are. I am glad you are here, love,” she said to the gorgeous Asian hypnotist, placing a hand on her swollen stomach.

The topless Jing-Mei smiled; her cold-iron and fire-opal nipple rings glittered.

“I am glad to be here. Are you okay, Peggy? It has been an…eventful day so far,” she said with a trademark raised eyebrow.

Peggy sighed.

“I think so; there has been tension between Bella and I for a while now; hopefully we are past it. Things seem to be happening so fast I can’t keep up. Casey is fully recovered from her wound with the help of some stranger, an Adjudicator is here, we are taking Piper in…I will say it again, I am very grateful you are here,” she said.

Jing-Mei kissed her again.

“Don’t worry so much; you are doing wonderfully, and after tonight our family will be even stronger. Now come, let us go find our other guests and make sure everyone is ready,” she said, taking Peggy’s hand and leading her from the room.

* * *

The moment to begin the ceremony finally arrived; as the sun sank behind the horizon and the air cooled, slaves lit five large, ornate braziers arranged around the ornate Hypnotic Circle of Hypnothea, to provide both heat and dim light; a special chemical prepared by Mariah caused each one to glow a different color, blue, red, green, yellow and purple.

Peggy stood in the center of the circle, while her guests including the rest of The Fascinating Five along with Charissa, Renee, Judy, Camille, Jing-Mei, and Susan were standing just outside the circle. Next to Bella Beguile stood Mercedes Jewel, topless and wearing a long red skirt and ample gold and diamond jewelry, her long luxurious hair down. She wore a smug smile, well-aware her presence was the cause of some discomfort among the assembled hypnodommes.

The group’s collected Thralls and slaves were also present, mostly naked, ready to perform any task required by Domina Peggy or her guests; notably these included Bella’s Thrall Shaw, High Mistress Charissa’s bodyguard Kukri, Lady Casey’s Thrall Janessa, Jing-Mei’s Thrall Miranda and her slave Roger, Renee’s enslaved daughter Leah, Peggy’s slaves James, Jennifer, Julie, Katie, Kendal and of course her beloved Sean and Lavea. The Parker family was hard at work in Peggy’s kitchen, preparing refreshments for after the ceremony.

“Welcome all of you; thank you very much for being here. I want to keep this short and simple. I am glad you are here to share in these important moments, and I just want to say that this ceremony is not just about me officially becoming The Dragon or Gillian’s downfall; there are several other significant honors being given out, and most of all I honor The Goddess of Hypnotism, Hypnothea. Sybil Mariah, the circle is yours,” Peggy said after the braziers were lit.

She stepped back just outside the ring.

The first event of the evening would be Mariah’s lover Nathan officially becoming her Thrall.

The beautiful, naked hypnotist-witch stepped into the center of the circle and beckoned to Nathan, who joined her clad only in short black shorts.

After thanking Peggy and a short prayer to Hypnothea, Mariah turned to Nathan, raising a green crystal pendant before his eyes.

“Nathan, do you wish to become truly mine? Will you voluntarily submit, knowing that hereafter have no free will? Do you wish to become truly enslaved to me and named my Thrall?” she asked formally.

“I do, Sybil Mariah. I want to serve and obey you, to become your slave,” Nathan replied without hesitation.

Mariah smiled.

“Then so be it. Just relax, darling…watch the crystal and listen to my voice…relax and focus on the swinging crystal and my words…,” she began in a powerful hypnotic monotone.

Mariah skillfully and quickly hypnotized Nathan, taking a few moments to deepen his trance.

After implanting carefully-worded suggestions compelling Nathan to obey her at all times, Mariah declared him her Thrall in perpetuity.

“I am yours, Sybil Mariah! I will serve and obey you forever,” Nathan said loudly, dropping to his knees before his new owner.

Mariah carefully fastened a custom-made green leather slave-collar around his neck; she then kissed him and commanded him to kiss her feet.

Smiling, she walked slowly from the circle, Nathan crawling behind her while the audience applauded politely.

Peggy walked back into the circle and called for Sean and Lavea to join her.

Commanding them both to kneel, she removed both their collars; a naked Katie stepped into the circle and took the collars, handing her owner a single one in exchange. Peggy pronounced the tall gorgeous Lavea to be her new Thrall as she fastened the new purple and gold collar around the kneeling woman’s neck.

Peggy then commanded Sean to stand, kissing him deeply before she formally announced him to be The Consort of The Dragon, presenting him with a beautiful gold signet ring she’d had made by The Spiral’s jeweler. It marked him as a hypnotist’s consort, an honor rarely bestowed in the True Hypnotism community; though he was still a slave and would be collared in formal settings, the ring would serve signify his station as a Consort in most situations.

Sean was now the highest-tier of servant a hypnotist could have by tradition, allowed and expected to have a large degree of autonomy, and accorded one thing hypnotists almost never gave a slave.

Trust.

With a beaming smile, he voluntarily sank to his knees before his beloved Domina. Peggy bent and kissed first Sean, then Lavea passionately on the lips. Peggy’s Consort and her Thrall then went to their hands and knees and kissed her feet reverently before she dismissed them from the circle.

Jing-Mei hugged both Lavea and Sean as they rejoined the audience.

“Next, it is my honor to announce that there is a new Herald of Hypnothea. She is my mentor—one of several I have had since becoming a true hypnotist. She is also powerful, wise and skilled, and my dear friend. Please, join me in the sacred Circle of Domination again, Sybil Mariah,” Peggy said loudly.

Smiling, Mariah walked into the ring and took a knee before Peggy.

“I serve the will of The Goddess,” she said solemnly.

Peggy smiled at her.

“Are you willing to speak with Hypnothea’s voice, to dominate in her name, to humiliate those who oppose you and Her will, and to guide those who seek her favor?” she asked formally.

“I give myself to Hypnothea,” Mariah said with conviction.

“Then rise Sybil Mariah, Herald of Hypnothea,” Peggy said, offering her hand.

As she helped Mariah to her feet, the braziers suddenly flared several times brighter, eliciting gasps of surprise from many of the onlookers.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy. Praise Hypnothea,” Mariah said loudly.

Her voice reverberated with power, and she radiated an invisible yet palpable energy.

The Goddess had accepted her as her newest Herald.

“Praise Hypnothea!” most of the guests said in response, feeling a powerful urge to do so.

Notably Bella, Mercedes and Renee did not join the them.

Smiling, Mariah hugged and kissed Peggy, then moved back to her place just outside the circle, where Casey and Alex waited to cheerfully embrace her.

“Congratulations, Mariah,” Bella said after the tall blonde and diminutive brunette had done the same.

She too hugged Mariah, careful to seem enthusiastic and supportive in her words and demeanor.

Inside she was seething.

That title and the potential powers that come with it should be mine. Damn you, Peggy, she thought irritably as she embraced the naked hypnotist-witch.

Peggy waited calmly as the assembled hypnotists each congratulated Mariah on her new title.

“It is time for the main purpose of this evening. High Mistress Gillian has wronged me, attempted to break and enslave me, to steal my powers and transfer them to her little daughter Piper in order to forcibly transform her into The Dragon of Hypnothea. Fortunately, with the help of my friends I was able to defeat her and enslave her instead. I will now dominate and humiliate Gillian as an offering to Hypnothea. She will no longer be a member of the High Conclave, and will fade into obscurity. Gillian, you will come kneel before me!” she said loudly.

Her guests parted as the defeated High Mistress emerged from the shadows behind them were she had been awaiting Peggy’s commands; she walked between them and into the circle, her face a mask of rage.

She was naked, a simple dark green slave-collar denoting her as Peggy’s property around her neck; her hair had been cropped short, and her body bore the welts and bruises from a recent session as Lavea’s plaything.

Peggy had made Gillian conscious and aware before the ceremony began, though utterly unable to do anything other than obey her commands.

Peggy smiled smugly at her enemy as she dropped to her knees before her, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back slightly.

“I am going to keep this short and sweet, lass; before I begin, I want you to speak the truth to this gathering. You will not lie, you cannot lie. You will speak only the truth now. What were your plans for your daughter Piper?” she asked loudly.

Gillian gritted her teeth.

“To transfer your power to her, to make her the Dragon,” she replied reluctantly.

Peggy nodded.

“And was this…procedure…dangerous? Could it have killed her?” she asked.

“Yes…possibly,” Gillian answered.

Peggy scowled.

“And tell me, what was your plan after Piper became the dragon?” she asked next.

“To wield her as a weapon against my enemies,” Gillian replied.

“You had been hypnotically conditioning her to obey you without question, is that right?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Gillian replied.

“I assumed you wanted to make Piper your legacy, since you yourself were not the Dragon. However, that isn’t what you had in mind. Now you will tell us your ultimate goal in transferring my power to your daughter,” Peggy ordered.

Gillian sighed, struggling not to speak.

“I was planning to…to…perform a ritual to drain all of her power and transfer it to myself when she reached the age of sixteen,” she said stiffly.

Gillian spoke as if the words were being pulled out.

“And what would the result of that have been?” Peggy asked.

“After gestating in Piper for the next decade, all that power would have multiplied many times over. After transferring it to myself I would gained youth and longevity, as well as near-goddess level abilities,” Gillian replied.

“And what would have happened to Piper?” Peggy asked quietly.

Gillian frowned.

She grunted and growled, trying not to answer.

“She would have… become sickly, possibly aging prematurely…,” she said through gritted teeth.

“Could she have died?” Peggy asked, her face red with anger.

Gillian sighed.

She stared up at Peggy with a lethal expression.

With an incredible display of willpower, she remained silent.

For ten seconds.

“Yes…damn you!” she finally said.

This elicited gasps and angry murmurs from the audience.

Even to the assembled hypnotists, many of whom gleefully did all manner of nasty and cruel things to their victims, Gillian’s words were disturbing.

“Your own fucking child? She’s six! It isn’t like she’d grown up to be a cunt like Renee’s daughter,” Casey muttered.

“Talk about ambitious, not to mention cold,” Judy Collins said quietly, shaking her head.

Peggy was silent for a moment as her guests digested Gillian’s revelations, waiting patiently for them to settle down.

“As you are no doubt aware, we have an Adjudicator with us tonight; I invite her to speak, to lend these proceedings legitimacy. Mistress Camille, please,” Peggy said, nodding to the gorgeous black woman.

Camille stepped forward, looking resplendent in a long gold skirt and nothing else save her pocket-watch around her neck and several elegant gold rings and bracelets.

“The Archdomina and the Adjudicators find High Mistress Gillian’s actions and intentions abhorrent; I examined her personally this afternoon and found she was not being compelled to say anything untrue. Gillian was defeated by Domina Peggy; it is her right to punish her as she sees fit. I wish to make it clear that being on the High Conclave does not protect one from consequences they bring upon themselves. Gillian must suffer the repercussions of her actions and her subsequent failure. Her removal from the High Conclave is one of those consequences. Gillian’s choice of her successor will be respected and honored. Do the present High Mistresses concur?” Camille asked formally.

“I do,” Charissa answered.

“Yes, I do,” Jing-Mei replied.

“So be it. Proceed, Domina Peggy,” Camille said.

Peggy grinned down at Gillian.

“Thank you, Adjudicator Camille. I want to keep this short and simple, symbolic of your downfall. Gillian, you will get down on your hands and knees and worship my feet,” she commanded.

Gillian growled angrily.

“I…will…not. You fucking cunts will all suffer for this, I swear! I…I…fuck!,” she shrieked.

Her resolve finally broke. The continuous conditioning she had been subjected to, including that of her own hypnotic device, was too powerful for her to resist.

Gillian began to sob as she obeyed the command.

The powerful, respected and feared High Mistress had been reduced to a lowly foot-slave, publicly debasing herself.

Peggy closed her eyes, lifting her arms above her head.

“Hypnothea, I dominate and humiliate this woman in your name. I ask that you find her a worthy offering, and that you bless this gathering,” she said loudly.

A palpable energy filled the air, causing a pleasant tingle to ripple through the bodies and minds of the assembled hypnotists.

Mariah stepped forward into the circle.

“The Goddess is pleased, Domina Peggy,” she said in a powerful voice.

Peggy gasped as the energy in the air suddenly flowed into her; she felt an overwhelming surge of power, and she orgasmed powerfully as she became the temporary vessel for the power of a Goddess.

Then she opened her eyes.

They were shimmering with green light mixed with golden sparkles.

“On your knees, Gillian. Look at me…look into my eyes,” Peggy commanded.

Gillian obeyed, assuming a kneeling position and lacing her fingers behind her head as she looked up at Peggy.

She gaped in astonishment as Peggy released a tremendous blast of hypnotic power from her eyes, twin beams of green-gold light that struck Gillian in the face.

“You are nothing, Gillian…a lowly slave…drop deep for me now, My Irish Red…your will is gone…prostrate before me!” Peggy commanded loudly.

“I am nothing,” Gillian responded in a dazed voice.

Her thoughts were blasted from her mind, her free will obliterated as she sank into the deepest trance she had ever experienced, her personality and ability to think locked away in a powerful hypnotic prison.

She instantly lay face-down in the grass.

Peggy grunted as she released the energy into Gillian, shivering as she experienced another erotic thrill.

“Domina Peggy, I proclaim you The Dragon of Hypnothea!” Mariah said in a booming voice.

All of the present slaves dropped to their knees.

“Thank you, Sybil Mariah,” Peggy replied, bowing to The Herald of Hypnothea.

The watching hypnotists and guests began to applaud politely.

All except Mercedes and Bella.

Mercedes wore a smirk, and Bella scowled briefly before forcing a smile onto her face.

Casey’s expression also became a scowl as she noted the pair’s disdain for the proceedings.

Her powerful mind could feel anger, contempt and jealousy coming from Bella in waves.

Normally she could block out others’ thoughts and emotions with little effort, but Bella’s were especially strong at the moment.

The silver-haired hypnotist had been restless and unhappy lately, and her uncomfortable confrontation with Peggy earlier had apparently only exacerbated the situation despite Peggy’s apology.

Nobody is perfect; there’s bound to be some jealously and negative feelings. Have a little faith in Bella; she will get over it. Just let it go, Tiny Tough thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and shut Bella’s negativity from her mind.

Casey smiled, focusing on Peggy’s triumphant moment, though she remained troubled in the back of her mind.

Her gaze shifted to Mercedes; she had never liked the smug stripper-hypnotist, and in truth would like nothing more than to break her.

The only reason she had not done so was out of respect for Bella.

Casey put aside her concerns and focused on Peggy, who had stepped from the circle and was greeting her guests with hugs and kisses.

A short time later Peggy’s backyard had become a celebration; Katie directed the slave-contingent in serving food and drink, and pleasant music played from speakers hidden throughout the property.

“What do you think? Did I overdo it?” Peggy asked, standing with Charissa and Judy.

Both women shook their heads.

“Not at all; it was quick and to the point. Very well-done,” Charissa replied.

“I agree. It was an honor to witness,” Judy added as Mary-Elizabeth brought them each a glass of very expensive champaign.

The actress was naked and wearing her slave-collar; deep in trance, her eyes were vacant as she stepped back to await her Domnia’s commands.

“I am so glad; I honestly had no idea what I was doing. Mariah said I should “go with my feelings”. I just didn’t want to bore everyone or look too much like an egomaniac,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“No more than usual,” Charissa replied with a wink.

Peggy and Judy laughed.

“To The Dragon of Hypnothea,” Judy said, raising her glass.

Peggy and Charissa clinked theirs against it, then raised them to their lips.

“I know this is minor, but what about Shannon? Gillian’s…girlfriend? Lover? She would fetch a high price on the market if she were up for sale,” Judy asked.

Charissa snorted.

“She’s not an issue; I spoke with her after Peggy captured Gillian, and she is going to come work for HypnoCorp as a special assistant in PR and Marketing, and potential apprentice hypnotist. Her journalism background will make her very useful. She is very intelligent, and actually quite the mercenary; she accepted Gillian’s fate very quickly, and jumped at the offer,” she said.

Judy gave a mock pout.

“Fine, but if you decide she isn’t working out and want to sell her, call me,” she said.

Charissa laughed.

“I will keep that in mind,” she said.

“Do you think she has the gift?” Peggy asked.

Charissa shrugged.

“Statistically she won’t, but Gillian refused to train her so you never know. She is a very resourceful young woman. In any case, I think she simply enjoyed being on the inside of the community and dating someone so powerful. The True Hypnotism world is seductive in more ways than one. Besides, we have to interact with normals, work with them, coexist with them. Everyone can’t be a hypnotist or a slave. That is partially why I started HypnoCorp. Gillian thought it was a terrible idea and tried to sabotage it several times, though she thinks I didn’t know. It very well might be a disaster…but I am willing to take the risk,” she said, sipping her champaign.

“It isn’t like you are advertising on television; there are plenty of hypnotism-base organizations out there. You are just approaching it differently,” Judy replied, raising her own glass to her lips.

“I will admit, the idea made me trepidatious, but after talking to you about it I see what you are trying to accomplish. I just see it as a more structured empire like any hypnodomme would build, only with health insurance and profit-sharing,” Peggy added with a smile.

All three women chuckled at her comment.

“Speaking of Gillian, what are you going to do with her? Since her removal from the High Conclave is obviously not being opposed, she has to end up somewhere…,” Judy commented.

“I considered keeping her as a trophy-slave, but I decided I don’t want to devote the time and energy to keeping her conditioned long-term. Her mind is far too powerful to risk a slip-up from getting lazy or complacent. Charissa suggested putting her to work at her winery; she will make a great addition to the slave workforce, stomping grapes, and the hypnotist in charge can have her on a schedule of reinforcement. Also, I didn’t want her around when Piper comes to live here,” Peggy said.

“So you are really going to adopt her?” Charissa asked.

Peggy nodded.

“She is Sean’s daughter, and Gillian has no real love for her. I hypnotized an attorney into drawing up the papers, and Gillian has signed them; her legal rights are gone, and Sean is Piper’s guardian. I will be legally adopting her as soon as possible. When I commanded Gillian to speak the truth, she admitted she was only upset about losing the vessel. She’s a selfish bitch even for a hypnodomme; probably a sociopath…breeding a daughter just to use as a vessel for power,” she said with disgust, finishing her drink.

“It is really great of you to take her in, for both she and Sean. Gillian sure did do a good job with the “Perfect Mother” routine, didn’t she? It fooled me,” Judy added.

“It fooled a lot of people. Speaking of daughters, did you ask Peggy about Chloe?” Charissa asked.

Judy nodded.

“I did. We are going to discuss it at her convenience,” she replied with an appreciative smile at Peggy.

The Dragon of Hypnothea looked uncertain.

“I truly am flattered you want me to train her, Judy. I just don’t want to fuck it up,” she said sheepishly.

“Oh Peggy, you won’t fuck it up. I have trained several young women. I will be happy to give you some pointers if you decide to do it,” Charissa replied.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you Charissa. I would appreciate that very much,” she said gratefully.

“It would be my pleasure. Now, what is this I hear about you taking on an entire fifth-year class from Lady Elizabeth’s earlier today?” Charissa asked.

Peggy smiled sourly.

“I actually have no idea! Four pretty young women tried to abduct me! I have never even heard of this fucking Lady Elizabeth’s, but they seemed to think I should have. My upstart background, I guess,” she said with a confused shrug.

Charissa chuckled.

“Actually, I graduated from Lady Elizabeth’s,” she said.

“Really? So you know about this hypnotism academy?” Peggy asked.

“I do; what I don’t know is why all four Fifth-Years from Lady Elizabeth’s would try to abduct you,” Charissa said.

Peggy shrugged.

“They said some asshole called “The Master” offered them two million dollars to bring me in alive. Apparently they are here on their fall break…,” Peggy replied, obviously at a loss.

“Shit,” Judy muttered.

Charissa sighed.

“Peggy, you are The Dragon and very powerful, but you still have a lot to learn about the True Hypnotism world. Sometimes I forget that. Not that I am criticizing you,” she said.

Peggy chuckled.

“No worries, I know that I don’t really know shit yet,” she said with a nod.

“The Master is bad news,” Judy said quietly.

“He is…dangerous, for sure. I wonder what he wants with you, Peggy,” Charissa said thoughtfully.

“Nothing good,” Judy added.

Peggy shrugged again.

“I certainly have no idea. I have never heard of him, and I haven’t been to New York since before I became a hypnotist. I am planning to start looking into this tomorrow. Casey probably knows something about him, or maybe Mariah or Bella. Fuck, there is so much going on right now my head is spinning. Mary, more champaign for the three of us, now!” she said, holding out her empty glass.

“Yes Domina!” Mary replied, immediately taking the group’s glasses and hurrying off to refill them.

Charissa place a hand on her arm.

“Relax, Peggy. Take tonight and enjoy yourself. I am pretty sure you are safe here at the moment. Tomorrow you and I will have lunch and I will fill you in on Lady Elizabeth’s and The Master, and I will help you and The Fascinating Five decide what to do. This is your night; enjoy it,” the statuesque blonde High Mistress said firmly.

Charissa seemed suddenly powerful; tall and impressive, her blue eyes were radiant pools and she radiated calm strength, far from the semi-willing foot-slave she was in private with Peggy.

Peggy took a deep breath; she let it out slowly, then smiled and nodded.

“Okay. Thank you, High Mistress Charissa,” she said, standing on her toes to kiss the six-foot beauty on the cheek.

“Of course. It will be an honor to help The Dragon,” Charissa replied sweetly.

Judy laughed.

“Oh hush you! Both of you!” Peggy said, moving to kiss Judy’s cheek as well.

The sexy slave-broker kissed Peggy’s cheek in return as Mary-Elizabeth returned with their champaign.

“Well, it looks like people are making themselves at home,” Judy said with a chuckle, nodding toward the hot tub as she sipped her drink.

Peggy and Charissa looked, both grinning as the saw a naked Jing-Mei bobbing slowly up and down on Sean’s cock as he sat smiling up at her.

“I really am happy for her,” Charissa commented.

“I am too; I really am. Leave it to my potent Enslaved One to give her a miracle baby,” Peggy said with genuine approval.

The air was charged with sexual tension, and it wasn’t long before the gathering became an orgy as much as a party.

Camille sat on a deck chair, her legs spread while Renee’s enslaved daughter Leah licked and sucked at her clit.

Alex and Casey joined Sean and Jing-Mei in the hot tub, and a short time later they were casually kissing and fondling one another, giggling and splashing.

Mariah’s newly-minted Thrall Nathan was lying on the grass while she rode his cock; at the same time Susan was sitting on his face, kissing Mariah even as he enthusiastically ate her pussy.

Lavea stood nearby, her eyes closed as she held her ass cheeks apart so Kendal could lick her asshole, while Peggy’s former sister-in-law Julie worshipped her feet.

Gillian remained facedown in the center of the sacred circle.

Kukri, Janessa, Roger and Shaw stood at different points along the huge backyard’s fence on guard duty, their faces impassive as they diligently kept watch.

Peggy chuckled as she glanced around at her guests.

In the back of her mind, she noted that Bella and Mercedes were nowhere to be seen.

She is a grown up, a powerful hypnodomme; she can come and go as she pleases, Peggy reminded herself.

“Charissa, I believe I am going to take your advice; if you and Judy would like to join me…?” she asked, finishing her champaign and tossing the glass to the ground.

“I would love that, Peggy,” Charissa replied, doing the same.

“Me too,” Judy added, also finishing her drink and tossing her glass away.

Peggy nodded with approval.

“Jennifer, James, Katie! Get over here now! I have guests that need your services,” she commanded loudly.

The three naked slaves hurried to obey.

“You do know how to take care of guests, Peggy. I’d love to have this young stud fuck me from behind,” Judy said with approval as she looked at James’s erect cock.

Peggy laughed.

“You heard her, James. You will pleasure Judy in any way she desires and you will not cum without permission from her,” she ordered.

“Yes Domina!” James replied instantly.

A moment later Judy was on her hands and knees in the grass, shrieking as the handsome young man rhythmically pounded her.

Peggy and Charissa stood kissing and fondling one another’s tits; Katie was at Charissa’s feet, Jennifer at Peggy’s.

The air was soon filled with shrieks and screams of ecstasy as the celebratory orgy began in earnest.

* * *

While The Dragon and her guests were enjoying themselves and their slaves, Bella and Mercedes had slipped away to the former’s bedroom.

“Well that was some self-aggrandizing bullshit,” Bella said as she locked her bedroom door.

Mercedes chuckled.

“Peggy is very…happy with herself,” she said diplomatically.

Bella snorted.

“Of course she is; all those sycophants kissing her ass, not to mention a fucking Goddess,” she groused.

“Forget about Peggy, dear. Focus on me,” Mercedes replied seductively.

She let her long skirt fall to the floor as Bella turned to face her.

“Sounds good to me,” Bella replied, grinning as she admired Mercedes’ spectacular athletic body.

She let her own skirt drop to the floor.

“Oh, one more thing, dear…Always Obey Mercedes,” the Latina hypnotist said firmly.

For an instant Bella looked shocked, her body stiffening and her eyes going wide as she dropped into a trance.

She sighed deeply and her shoulders slumped as every bit of tension drained from her body.

Bella was hypnotized.

“Very good, mi esclava. Now kneel before me,” Mercedes commanded.

Bella sank to her knees.

Mercedes smirked.

“Good girl. Now you will watch me dance. Watch closely…follow my every move and let yourself sink deeper into trance, deeper under my power…watch me dance and surrender your will to me…drop deeper and deeper into trance for me, Bella…it is what you want…,” the Latina hypnotist purred.

Mercedes began to dance, moving her fit, naked body slowly and seductively.

Bella watched, rapt and unmoving.

“That’s it…just watch me, dear…watch my sexy body and relax deeper…you love me…you obey me…drop even deeper into trance for me…watch me and listen closely to my words…,” Mercedes said in her powerful hypnotic voice as she continued to dance.

Her words were in perfect rhythm with her seductive movements.

Bella watched helplessly, falling deeper into trance as Mercedes gyrated before her.

Continuing down the path the led only one place

Her complete enslavement to Mercedes Jewel.