The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Lessons In The Real Use of Power

Domina Peggy and The Fascinating Five help defend Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy from an attack

“Mmmm…yes…that’s it…eat me slave…yes…Oh Goddess…YES!” Peggy shrieked loudly.

The sexy hypnodomme was in her bedroom in the guest house she’d been given the use of on the grounds of Lady Elizabeth’s. She was naked, sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs spread.

Her slave Kendal was on her knees naked in front of her, frantically licking her pussy.

A sixty-inch high definition television mounted on the wall showed Peggy’s bedroom in her house in Boise; Her consort Sean was visible on the flat screen, naked except for his collar Identifying him as The Consort of The Dragon of Hypnothea.

He was masturbating vigorously.

In front of Sean was a naked, kneeling Katie, her auburn hair up in a bun and he fingers laced behind her head as she patiently waited for Sean’s load to hit her.

“I must obey Peggy…I must obey Peggy…I must obey Peggy…,” Sean was chanting breathlessly as he pumped his fist on his shaft.

Eventually, Peggy had a powerful orgasm, trembling with pleasure; Kendal dutifully continued to worship her owner’s pussy, licking and sucking at her clit until she had cum a second time, even harder than the first.

“Oh yes! Oh Goddess! I needed that…Sean, cum now!” Peggy gasped as she shuddered in ecstasy.

She grabbed Kendal’s dirty blonde hair, making sure to cum on the hapless slave’s face.

At the same time Sean let out a wordless shout as he orgasmed explosively and shot his load, his cock spasming as he shot streams of cum onto Katie’s face and tits.

“Mmmm…oh my that was lovely. Kendal, Katie go to the bathroom and masturbate to me, then get cleaned up,” Peggy commanded, laying back on the bed, breathing heavily.

“Yes, Domina,” Kendal replied, rising and heading for the bathroom adjoining the guest room.

“I must obey Peggy; she is my Teacher, my Protector, my Provider and my Owner,” Katie said, also rising to her feet.

“Whew, that was fun. Not as good as being in the same room with you, but I never get tired of cummng in that twit’s face,” Sean said with a chuckle as Katie left the room.

Peggy laughed.

“I never get tired of watching you cum on her face. Or her tits…or her feet,” she agreed.

Sean grinned.

“You look fantastic, Peggy,” he said, admiring his beloved Domina’s sexy naked body.

Peggy snorted.

“You are biased, but thank you. I see you have been keeping up with your workouts. Damn I miss having that cock in me,” she said, sitting up.

“I miss touching you,” Sean replied.

Peggy sighed.

“I know, my Enslaved One. I will be home before you know it. I can’t wait to meet your daughter,” she said.

Sean smiled.

“We cannot wait for you to meet her. Are you sure you don’t want me to bring her in and show her to you?” he asked.

Peggy shook her head.

“I don’t want to see her for the first time over a video chat. You know I don’t like being questioned,” she said, a hint of irritation in her voice.

“I apologize, my Domina. I am just excited,” Sean said contritely.

“I know, my love. Try to be patient. I will be home as soon as I can,” Peggy replied, her demeanor softening.

Sean nodded.

“I know, Domina. Just please, please be careful. It sounds like you are in for a fight,” he said with obvious concern.

“I will, I promise,” Peggy replied with a comforting smiled.

“I could fly out and be there by midnight—,” Sean began.

Peggy shook her head.

“No,” she said firmly, cutting him off.

Sean fell silent.

Peggy took a deep breath.

“Your daughter needs you, and so does Jing-Mei. No offense, but the power we have gathered here is impressive, and frankly you wouldn’t make that much of a difference. I would rather not have you in danger. I already lost Lavea…,” she said, trailing off.

“That isn’t your fault, Domina. You will get her back, I know it,” Sean said reassuringly.

Peggy smiled.

“I feel like it was my fault, but thank you for your faith in me, my Enslaved One,” she said, blowing him a kiss.

Sean grinned.

“I worship you,” he replied.

Peggy felt an odd sensation, a slight tingle ripple through her when Sean proclaimed his devotion to her.

He worships me…literally. Could that somehow be feeding me power? That IS how a goddess gains divine power… she mused silently.

“Yes, you do. And I am grateful for that. I have to go now, Sean. Please tell Jing-Mei I love her and miss her. I love you most of all,” Peggy said solemnly.

“As you command, Domina. I love you unconditionally,” Sean replied, his voice quivering.

He clearly missed Peggy terribly, and despite the joy he was experiencing as the father of Jing-Mei’s baby, he would be restless and anxious until he was back with his Domina.

“I don’t deserve it, but I will gladly take it,” Peggy said with a smile.

“Peggy, Domina, please be careful,” Sean said again, his voice pleading.

Peggy nodded.

“I promise, I will do my best. Don’t worry, I have Casey, Alex and Mariah with me, along with several other skilled hypnotists from the school,” she said.

“What about Mistress Bella?” Sean asked.

Peggy scowled.

“Do not mention her name to me,” she said coldly.

Sean swallowed hard and nodded.

“As you command, Domina Peggy,” he said submissively.

Peggy sighed.

“I’m sorry, Sean. As you know, Bella and I had a falling out. She did not come with the others,” she explained.

“I…I am sorry, Domina. I know that you and Bella are…or were… close,” Sean said sympathetically.

“I thought we were, but now I am afraid she considers me an enemy. I probably made the situation worse, if I am being honest. Hopefully we can talk at some point, work things out. I have a lot of other things to deal with first, though,” Peggy replied.

She felt another stab of guilt about Lavea; she had been hesitant to tell Sean about she had been kidnapped; despite their tendency to bicker, they were close. Lavea was considered part of their family, and she and Sean were often lovers with Peggy’s blessing.

“Yes, of course; you know what is best,” Sean said respectfully.

He lived to serve and obey his Domina.

Peggy chuckled.

“Well, I always think I know what is best,” she replied.

Sean smiled.

“Goodbye, Domina Peggy; I love you,” he said.

“I love you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy replied.

She picked up her phone from the bed and disconnected the call, then discontinued the screen-sharing app, causing the television to go dark.

Peggy tossed the phone aside as Kendal returned from cleaning herself up.

“Come with me, slave. You will wash me,” Peggy commanded, rising and sweeping past Kendal.

“Yes, Domina,” the enslaved woman replied dutifully, following Peggy back into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later Peggy was clean and sitting in a chair beside her bed while Kendal brushed her hair.

The blonde slave had dutifully washed her owner’s body in the shower, then carefully dried every inch of her skin.

There was a knock at the bedroom door just as Kendal finished with Peggy’s hair.

“Kneel, slave,” the sexy hypnotist commanded, rising from her seat and moving to answer the door.

Kendal obeyed immediately, assuming a kneeling position beside the bed.

Peggy opened the door to reveal Sybil Mariah.

The beautiful hypnotist-witch was topless and barefoot, her light brown hair up and hidden beneath a dark red pointed witch’s hat.

She wore a skirt with vertical red, yellow and orange stripes, along with her typical copious amounts of jewelry ranging from cheap costume pieces to extremely valuable gems. She carried her crystal ball and a purple velvet cushion.

“Hello Mariah, thank you for coming,” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Of course; you are my hypno-sister, and The Dragon of Hypnothea. It is my duty and honor to assist you,” Mariah said formally as she walked into the room.

“The honor is mine, Herald of Hypnothea,” Peggy replied as she closed the door.

The two powerful women smiled at one another.

“It looks like I got us into another mess. Are you sure that this is a good idea? The last time…it could make things worse,” Peggy said ominously.

Mariah smiled.

“I trust you, Peggy,” she said.

“That makes one of us,” Peggy said dryly.

“You can handle it, I am sure of it. Casey, Alex and I are committed to defending Lady Elizabeth’s. It is the right thing to do,” Mariah assured her.

Peggy took a deep breath and nodded.

“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. Shall we sit?” she asked.

Mariah nodded, and the two women assumed cross-legged positions on the floor, facing one another. Mariah laid down the cushion and set her crystal ball reverently on it.

Then she held out her hands toward Peggy, who grasped them firmly.

“Okay, just relax and stare into the crystal ball,” Mariah instructed.

Peggy took a deep breath and did as Mariah said. Almost immediately she saw a myriad of colors begin to dance and swirl inside the sphere.

Peggy felt herself being drawn into a hypnotic trance as Mariah began to pray.

“Hypnothea, Goddess of Hypnotism, please hear us and find us worthy of Your attention…we who are your servants humbly request your guidance and blessing…,” the Herald of Hypnothea said in a low monotone voice.

Peggy felt her entire body relaxing as she continued to gaze into the beautiful multi-colored display. A pleasant warmth spread through her body and she felt a tingling sensation as she dropped deep into trance. Mariah too became transfixed by the crystal ball.

“Hypnothea, please guide me, grant me wisdom and courage in the battle we are about to fight…,” Peggy said solemnly.

The two hypnotists continued to stare raptly into the crystal sphere, their minds sinking even deeper into hypnosis.

The sat silently for several minutes, entranced and unmoving their minds blank as they waited for the Goddess’s attention.

Hello my beautiful daughters; you honor me with your veneration. I am so very pleased with both of you, I will indeed grant you My blessing…Sybil Mariah, I charge you with bringing My word to those who oppose you; you and your friends will enact justice in My name…, a sweet, melodic yet incredibly powerful voice said eventually, echoing inside the two women’s hypnotized minds.

“Yes, Goddess,” Mariah murmured softly.

A feeling of utter, complete peace flooded Mariah’s body, and she smiled.

And you, Domina Peggy, My Dragon…you will exact Vengeance on My behalf…The hypnotist Park So-min has displeased Me with her antics; you must capture her and bring her back to the sacred circle at your home. Dominate and humiliate her in My name, and I will be one step closer to returning… Hypnothea commanded.

“Yes, My Goddess,” Peggy said enthusiastically.

She sighed, shuddering slightly an almost orgasmic wave of peace washed over her.

Very good, you have pleased Me greatly. I am with you both. Hypnotize and dominate in My name. Farewell for now…, Hypnothea said, her voice fading.

Peggy and Mariah sat for another five minutes, deep in the trance the Goddess had put them in, sharing their energy, bonding and meditating together as they focused their minds.

Let me help…, a seductive voice in Peggy’s mind said.

A voice that sounded suspiciously like her own.

You cannot be trusted, Peggy told her darkness.

No, she cannot…but she can be controlled. Her—your—power will be needed, Peggy. I can help you keep your darkness from taking over, Mariah said.

Dark Peggy laughed wickedly.

Peggy frowned slightly, recalling Hypnothea’s previous instructions to master and integrate her darkness.

Alright…we will do it together…but I will be in charge. When it is time to put you away, Mariah will do so with a trigger phrase, Peggy informed her Darkness.

Agreed, Dark Peggy said eagerly.

Peggy felt an almost overwhelming desire to see throngs of people on their knees, in her hypnotic power.

She took a deep breath and focused.

Go ahead Mariah, implant a trigger into my mind, Peggy said.

The trigger phrase will be ‘Domina Peggy is in control’; when I speak it, your darkness will be gone, banished back to recess of your mind, Mariah instructed.

As you say, Dark Peggy said grudgingly.

Agreed, Peggy added.

Okay…let her out, Mariah said, not a hint of trepidation in her voice.

Both she and Peggy began to tremble as a surge of immense hypnotic power hit them; Mariah snapped out her trance suddenly, and was amazed to see how Peggy’s physical appearance had changed.

Her long thick hair was now dark purple, woven into intricate braids and covered in a delicate silver net decorated with black amethysts. She had on dark, seductive eyeshadow, and her eyes were a vibrant green, with a hypnotic gold swirling in them. Her nipples were pierced with cold iron rings, set with large shimmering fire opals. Around her neck hung a large her mother’s emerald pendant on a fine gold chain. Her fingernails were a deep, dark purple, and she wore silver rings on both thumbs. Wide silver bracelets engraved with swirling hypnotic spirals adorned her wrists. Her navel was surrounded by her beautiful intricate tattoo of a fearsome dragon, green against her flawless pale skin. A huge amethyst sparkled hypnotically in her belly button. Peggy’s neatly trimmed pussy hair was dark purple, and she wore a silver chain with a small broom-shaped charm dangling from it on her left ankle. Her right anklet was gold and had an ‘H’ charm hanging from it. Her toenails were a shimmering dark purple, and she wore four toe rings on her perfect sexy feet. On her left middle toe was a silver turtle, and beside it on her second to last toe was an iron band set with a green dolomite stone. On her right second toe was a platinum band set with a black sapphire, and on her right smallest toe was a familiar gold heart.

“How do I look?” Peggy asked slyly.

She could feel power coursing through her body, knowing she could entrance most normals with merely a word and snap of her fingers.

“Divine,” Mariah replied with a smile.

She too could feel Peggy’s full power flowing through her; Mariah knew that her friend was now one of the most powerful hypnotists on the planet.

Mariah was glad that Peggy’s power was going to be unleashed; she believed they would need every ounce of her potential to win the battle they faced.

She also knew using her darkness would be dangerous and taxing for Peggy, and that she would need to keep a close eye on her friend to make sure she did not succumb fully to its seductive influence in the middle of the fight.

If Dark Peggy took completely over, they would have a villainess on their hands that would border on unstoppable.

She and everyone else at the school could end up enslaved and kneeling at Peggy’s feet.

Mariah was not worried, however; she had unshakable faith in both Hypnothea and Peggy.

Her friend’s will was strong, and with the trigger in place Mariah would be able to help he in the event she was needed.

Peggy smiled.

“I feel…good. It isn’t like the last time; I am in control. My darkness serves me,” she said, rising to her feet.

She flexed her fingers slowly, eager to put her powers to use.

“You are The Dragon,” Mariah replied respectfully.

She went to her hands and knees and reverently kissed Peggy’s bare feet.

Peggy was horrified for an instant.

Then she felt a surge of elation at her friend’s submissiveness, wanting to revel in her dominance.

With an effort, she banished it.

“Please, rise Sybil Mariah. You owe me no worship,” Peggy said, offering Mariah her hand.

“It is an honor to kiss the feet of The Dragon,” Mariah replied, accepting Peggy’s hand and rising.

Peggy smiled.

“Still, there is no need for you to do that. I love you, Mariah. I couldn’t do this without you, and I would not be a fraction of the hypnotist I have become if not for you,” she said kindly.

Mariah smiled in return.

“It has been my pleasure Peggy, truly. I am proud of you and proud to be able to assist you, and to be your friend,” she replied.

“Thank you, Mariah,” Peggy said, moving to kiss her on the cheek.

“I assume you are ready to go?” she asked with a chuckle, admiring Peggy’s fit, strong naked body.

Peggy nodded.

“I see no reason to bother with clothing,” she replied.

Mariah nodded.

“I agree. Casey and Alex are waiting for us in the main building; they are warming up in the dance studio,” she said.

“Lead the way, Sybil Mariah. Kendal, you will go report to Mistress Lynette and tell her I said to make use of you; you will do anything she commands,” Peggy said, turning toward her slave.

“Yes, Domina Peggy; your wish is my command,” Kendal replied, getting to her feet.

There was often a hint of defiance in the aware slave’s voice when acknowledging Peggy’s commands; the enslaved woman hated her owner with every fiber of her being.

However, this time Kendal sounded utterly subdued, completely submissive; she gaped at Peggy in astonishment, her mind going instantly blank as she saw upon her owner’s change in appearance.

Merely looking upon Peggy in her current state could render an unprepared or weak-minded individual a mindless puppet.

Peggy smirked as she followed Mariah out of the room.

* * *

“I wish they would attack already,” Casey groused, taking a bite from a very large burrito that she needed to hold with both hands.

The diminutive hypnotist was standing in the dance studio of Lady Elizabeth’s; she was dressed in one of her custom t-shirts, black with stylized magenta lettering that read ‘Kiss My Feet or Fuck All The Way Off,’ along with well-worn and ripped jeans. Her hair was in two braids on either side of her head, and she looked as beautiful as always with minimal makeup. She wore her customary large diamond solitaire pendant, her Alexandrite wedding ring, and her anti-magic toe rings; her perfect feet were bare, her toenails pristine white.

“Patience my Love,” her wife Alex replied.

The tall gorgeous blonde hypnotist was using a wall-mounted ballet barre to stretch her arms, legs and back muscles in preparation for the upcoming battle. Alex was wearing a white sports bra and white yoga pants, her long hair in a single braid wrapped securely around her head. She wore no makeup, though the gorgeous red ‘Freckles Diamond’ in her wedding ring glittered on her left hand and her own huge diamond pendant rested against her chest. Her finger and toenails were ruby red, and her recently acquired silver-and-fire opal anti-magic toe rings were on the middle toes of her bare feet.

“Yes, because I am going to start having that now all of a sudden,” Casey said around a large bite of food, somehow still adorable despite talking with her mouth full.

Beside Alex, Lola Martinez laughed at the couples’ exchange.

In the short time she had known them, Lola had come to like Alex and Casey very much, as well as their friend Sybil Mariah.

She found herself envious of their bonds and friendship; she had always worked alone until now.

Lola found the idea of having the close companions of a hypnotists’ conclave very appealing.

“Aren’t you going to get warmed up, Casey?” she asked, her leg on the ballet barre as she stretched her hamstring.

The sexy Puerto Rican hypnotist was dressed similarly to Alex, in a black sports bra and short black spandex shorts; her hair was in a perfect bun, and she too was barefooted.

Lola had taken the time to repaint her toenails with an almost mirror-like silver polish that would draw the eye to her extremely lovely feet. Her only jewelry was a gold and emerald toe ring on her right middle toe, and the gem-encrusted pocket watch High Mistress Liliana had given her, which hung around her neck.

Casey shook her head and took another bite.

“Nah, I did a little stretching before I showered this morning; I am not very physical, to be honest. I am more the brains of the operation,” she replied after swallowing.

Casey had kept an impressively straight face as she spoke.

Alex snorted.

Casey grinned.

“Don’t listen to my lovely wife, Lola; she is full of shit. Casey is an Olympic-level gymnast and trained in Ju-jitsu. The maddening part is that she rarely exercises and eats junk food constantly, and yet she is as sexy and fit as anyone on the planet. I believe it has to do with her mental abilities; her metabolism is incredibly fast, and she requires only minimal training to stay in phenomenal shape,” she said, switching her legs on the ballet barre.

“I exercise! I just do a little less than you jocks. I have to say though, Freckles is actually right about me being full of shit; it is why my eyes are brown,” Casey replied casually, finishing her burrito.

Lola laughed.

“Well, from what Alex just said, it sounds like you are just one of those bitches the rest of us that have to work hard to stay fit hate,” she said.

Casey grinned.

“Yeah, being this awesome gets me a lot of haters,” she said, winking.

Tiny Tough liked Lola very much, and enjoyed how well she joined in with her style of banter.

Both Alex and Lola chuckled at Casey’s comment.

Alex finished her stretching and bent down to kiss her nearly one-foot-shorter wife on the cheek.

“Well, I could never hate you, no matter how exasperating you are,” she said with genuine affection.

Casey giggled and kissed Alex on the lips.

“As much as I would like to, I can’t seem to dislike you either,” Lola added, lowering her leg and smiling.

“Good; we like you too, Twinkle Toes,” Casey said, using the nickname she’d assigned to Lola.

“Yes, we are grateful to have you with us Lola. This is going to be dangerous,” Alex added.

“I am happy to help, really…and not just because High Mistress Liliana sent me; I really enjoy you ladies’ company,” Lola replied with a smile.

“Well, I am sure the fuck-party on the plane helped; I guess now that we have established that we like each other, I suppose I had better warm up,” Casey declared.

After finishing her sentence she took off running across the room and performed an impressive, graceful series of handsprings, flips and cart-wheels before sticking a perfect landing.

Lola watched in awe, and Alex smiled and shook her head.

“Okay, I’m good. Are we ready?” Casey asked with a smirk.

“I was hoping to get some stretching in,” a new voice said.

Casey, Alex and Lola turned to see a naked Peggy and topless Mariah striding into the room.

Alex and Casey seemed nonplussed by Peggy’s appearance; while Lola kept her expression neutral, she was in truth was having difficulty not staring at the beautiful and sexy Dragon of Hypnothea.

“Of course, we just finished. Hi Mariah,” Alex said cheerfully.

“Hello Alex, Tiny Tough, Lola,” Mariah replied with a smiled and a nod at each woman.

“Peggy, you remember Lola, right?” Casey asked.

“They met earlier today, Case,” Alex reminded her patiently.

Casey chuckled.

“Oh right; sue me, it’s been fuckin’ chaotic around here,” she said.

Peggy laughed and nodded to Lola.

“Hello again, Mistress Lola. I am sorry we didn’t get to talk much earlier. There is just so much going on. I can honestly say what I was impressed by our conversation, and Elizabeth speaks highly of you,” she said apologetically.

“No worries, Domina Peggy. Things have been crazy. I see you changed your hair; I like it,” Lola replied cheerfully.

For an instant, Lola felt a subtle but strong urge to kneel.

She took a deep breath and resisted it.

“Thank you, Lola. I love your toenail polish,” Peggy replied sincerely, admiring the Puerto Rican hypnotist’s fantastic feet.

“Thank you, it is a special color I have custom made,” Lola replied.

Her eyes met Peggy’s.

Noticing the gold swirling in the green depths, Lola found it difficult to look away from Peggy’s gaze.

Fuck, everything about her is utterly hypnotic; I am glad she is on our side, Lola thought.

With an effort, she shifted her eyes to Mariah.

Peggy smirked slightly and began to stretch.

“Are you going to get warmed up, Sybil Mariah?” Lola asked as Peggy moved to the ballet barre.

Mariah shook her head.

“No, I am the fat lazy one of the group. My Thrall Nathan is teaching me to box, so I can throw a decent punch, but I am not a marital artist like the rest of you,” she said with a chuckle.

“I cheat,” Peggy said, placing her leg up on the barre.

“Fuck, Sweet Cheeks doesn’t need to fight. She is a badass witch as well as a great hypnotist,” Casey declared.

“That is true, anyone to tries to lay a hand on her ends up a toad,” Alex agreed.

Mariah blushed slightly at her friends’ praise.

“That isn’t entirely true, but thank you anyway Ladies,” she said sweetly.

“Yeah, sometimes she turns people into pigs,” Casey added dryly.

All five women laughed.

“Sybil Mariah is the Herald of Hypnothea; she has incredible power and will easily crush anyone who crosses her, magically or hypnotically, ” Peggy said with affection as she worked on loosening her muscles.

“I have no doubt of that,” Lola replied.

The five women continued to chat for another fifteen minutes, until Peggy was finished her stretching.

The group was about to head to the school’s cafeteria, which had become a makeshift preparation and staging area, when Lady Elizabeth walked into the dance studio.

The sexy British hypnodomme had changed into a form-fitting black leather scoop-neck catsuit along with knee-high black boots; her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and she wore her cold-iron pocket-watch around her neck. Black sapphires dangled from her earlobes, and her fingernails were painted black. Coiled on her belt was a well-worn black leather whip.

“Hello Ladies, I hope I am not interrupting,” Elizabeth said cheerfully.

“Of course not, Lady Elizabeth,” Peggy replied respectfully.

Elizabeth nodded, appearing unfazed by Peggy’s appearance.

“Damn, you look fucking dominant,” Casey remarked, admiring Elizabeth’s outfit.

Elizabeth grinned and struck a power pose.

“Yes, I felt it was time to get out my old mercenary hypnotist outfit; it is lovely that is still fits, though it is a bit tighter than I would like,” she replied ruefully.

“You look fabulous,” Peggy said sincerely.

“Thank you; so do you, Domina Peggy. I was just checking to see if you were ready; the perimeter guards are reporting movement north, south and east of the campus,” Elizabeth replied.

“That means they have an ambush waiting to the West; they are trying to bait us into making a break for it. So-min is probably waiting there,” Casey said with a yawn.

“Indeed, that is my belief. If we don’t try to flee soon, they will attack,” Elizabeth replied.

“Where would you like us?” Peggy asked.

“Samuel has the students, including the disgraced fifth-years, in our emergency bunker in the East woods. Our instructors and staff who cannot fight are there as well, along with a few of my more well-trained servants and security personnel. Lynelle and Dakota are leading teams consisting of staff and security personnel to cover the North and east, and Nina is in charge of the main building here, ready to receive casualties. Adjudicator Temperance is apparently going to be stalking the grounds on her own. I would be grateful if you five would cover the South,” Elizabeth replied.

“It will be our pleasure,” Peggy agreed immediately.

Alex, Casey, Lola and Mariah all nodded in agreement.

“I am in your debt, all of you. I can spare a half-dozen armed security people to assist you. They are all hypnotically conditioned to obey unquestioningly, and are quite expendable,” Elizabeth said gratefully.

Peggy nodded.

“Thank you, Lady Elizabeth. The Fascinating Five won’t let you down,” she said with confidence bordering on arrogance.

Lola shifted at her mention of the ‘Fascinating Five’.

Though she wasn’t a member of Peggy’s conclave, the idea felt…good.

Well, at least today you are a fill-in for Bella…maybe after this you should think about joining a conclave, Lola thought to herself.

Casey looked at Lola and winked.

Lola smiled, wondering if the prodigiously powerful hypnotist/mentalist had read her mind.

“I have every confidence in all of you ladies. You have my deepest thanks, as well as that of all of Lady Elizabeth’s faculty and students,” Elizabeth replied.

“It will be an honor to protect the school, Lady Elizabeth,” Mariah said with a slight smile.

Casey, Alex and Lola each voiced their agreement.

“Well, I suppose all that is left to say is good luck. Stop by the armory in the annex and the supply officer will get you set up with radios,” Elizabeth said.

“We will, thank you,” Peggy said.

She and Elizabeth exchanged kisses on the cheek.

“Everyone all set?” Peggy asked after Elizabeth had gone.

“Let’s do it,” Casey said, speaking for all of them.

Alex, Lola and Mariah each gave Peggy an affirming nod.

Smiling, Peggy turned and led the Fascinating Five from the dance studio.

A short time later the five women were walking through a grassy field toward the South Woods; each wore a compact but high-quality radio earpiece.

They all had opted to remain barefoot at Mariah’s suggestion; the direct contact with the ground would help to fuel their respective powers and replenish their hypnotic energy.

“Hypnothea loves nature, and we can draw energy from the earth,” Mariah had reminded them.

Casey, Alex and Lola had added pouches containing zip-ties and other equipment to their belts, including flashlights and knives, while Mariah had a leather satchel slung over her shoulder.

Peggy was still completely naked except for her jewelry.

Six of the Academy’s M-4 rifle-armed security guards accompanied them; typically Casey’s Thrall Janessa and Mariah’s Thrall Nathan would be with them as well, but their Mistresses had commanded them to help protect Nina and the infirmary.

It was just past dusk, the moon already rising in the sky and a gentle, pleasant breeze blowing.

“You four, fan out and do some recon about fifty meters ahead; you two have rear security,” Casey commanded the security personnel as they entered the woods.

“Yes, Mistress,” all six replied instantly; Elizabeth had commanded them to obey Peggy and her friends without question.

“Wow, you sound like a little soldier,” Mariah teased.

“Oh whatever, that is just basic common sense. And it’s not ‘Mistress’, it is ‘Lady’!” Casey called after the disappearing security guards.

“Yes, Lady!” came several replies.

Peggy, Mariah, Alex and Lola laughed.

“So Peggy, I have to ask…is this the ‘Dark Peggy’ we heard about?” Alex inquired as they walked.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, it’s me; I just…integrated a fair amount of my darkness; eventually I hope it will be a permanent situation. That is the goal anyway. Don’t worry, if I get out of control Mariah can bring me back to ‘basic Peggy’ quickly with a trigger phrase,” she assured her friends.

“That is my duty as The Herald of Hypnothea,” Mariah added solemnly.

“Good, we need all the Dark Peggy we can get,” Casey said.

“I will explain later,” Alex said to Lola, who merely nodded.

The five hypnotists moved slowly through the woods, reaching a small creek and following it roughly south-east.

“I’m hungry,” Casey said.

“Of course you are. Here,” Alex replied, pulling a granola bar from the waistband of her pants.

Casey grinned.

“Fuck yes! I love you, Freckles!” she exclaimed as she gratefully took the granola bar.

“Some things never change,” Peggy commented to Mariah.

“Thank the Goddess,” Mariah agreed, smiling as she watched Casey devouring the food her wife had given her.

“I have to say, it is an honor to work with you, Domina Peggy,” Lola said, moving to walk beside the naked hypnotist.

“Thank you, Lola. I…feel like a pretender, a phony sometimes. Five years ago I would have told you hypnotism was bullshit parlor tricks and questionable therapy techniques, crap you see at the fair. Now I am…well, I am a True Hypnotist and I am walking through the woods naked to pick a fight with other hypnotists and their minions,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

Lola smiled.

“I know what you mean; if sixteen-year-old me could see me now…,” she said wistfully.

“You are both remarkable, powerful women and Lady Elizabeth is fortunate you are here,” Mariah said.

“She is fortunate you are here as well, Mariah, and so are we,” Peggy said to the topless hypnotist-witch.

“Fuck yeah we are,” Casey added in her crass but enthusiastic manner.

The other four women chuckled.

“Thank you Tiny Tough. Honestly, you are probably the one Elizabeth should be most grateful for,” Mariah said pausing, and bending to kiss Casey on the cheek.

Casey blushed slightly.

“Oh, whatever; I don’t do anything the rest of you can’t,” she said.

“Right,” Peggy said sarcastically.

For all her power, she was till in awe of Casey’s abilities, and at the ease and grace she wielded them.

“What? I hypnotize, sure. You do fuckin’ magic,” Casey replied dismissively.

“Case, most people would gladly give up magic to have your abilities,” Alex said, patting her wife’s arm.

“That’s ridiculous! I can’t turn someone into a toad,” Casey retorted.

“Most magic users can’t either, actually. And Alex is right, your hypnotic abilities are enviable,” Mariah said with admiration.

Casey sighed.

“Whatever you all say,” she said, casually performing a series of forward hand-springs and flips with effortless ease.

She ended the routine by landing lightly on top of a large log.

Casey winked down at her companions, who all chuckled and shook their heads.

There are groups of enemies moving through the woods to the south of your position, Domina Peggy. Personnel armed with A-K-forty-sevens and other weapons, wearing body armor,” one of the guards’ voice said in their earpieces.

“Understood. Have you been spotted?” Peggy asked.

“No, Domina,” the guard replied.

“Have you seen any potential hypnotists, witches or anyone who isn’t clearly a shooter?” Peggy asked in reply.

“Not yet, Domina,” the man replied.

Peggy looked up at Casey. The sexy brunette hypnotist hopped gracefully off the log and touched her earpiece to activate the mic.

“You will hide, let them pass, then engage. Shoot to kill,” Casey commanded.

“As you command Lady Casey,” the security guard replied.

“Okay Emerald Eyes, call it,” Casey said to Peggy.

“The armed men are likely a screen, just like ours. Mariah, you are with me, we will go west for a hundred yards, then turn south; Casey, Alex, Lola, do the same to the East. Take your time and move slowly. Stay in contact,” Peggy said quickly.

“Sounds good,” Mariah replied.

“Got it,” Casey said.

Alex and Lola nodded in agreement.

Contact!” one of their security people said over the radio.

Sporadic semiautomatic gunfire began to echo through the trees.

Casey fist-bumped Mariah and Peggy, eliciting smiles from each of them.

The five women began to move quickly through the trees as the sound of gunfire increased.

* * *

“How are you doing?” Mariah asked quietly as she and Peggy made their way through the trees.

The sound of sporadic semi-automatic gunfire continued to their left.

“I am actually fine…really good in fact. I feel like I can take on a whole army at once. I think I might be finally coming to terms that I have the potential to actually become the most powerful woman on the planet,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“That is wonderful, Peggy. Hold up a minute,” Mariah said.

They stopped walking and made sure to put a tree between themselves and the sound of gunfire.

Peggy stood calmly as Mariah held up her crystal ball and gazed into it.

After a moment the hypnotist-witch lowered the sphere and pointed directly south.

“There are five people coming from that direction; a woman dressed in black, a man in a dark blue suit, and three shooters. They are moving very slowly and cautiously, maybe one hundred fifty yards away,” Mariah said.

Peggy grinned.

“Trying to flank us—I think that is the term—just like we are doing to them,” she said.

Mariah nodded.

“It looks like it; how would you like to deal with them?” she asked.

“Directly; and harshly,” The Dragon of Hypnothea replied with a wicked smile.

She turned and began walking in the direction Mariah had indicated.

The Herald of Hypnothea walked beside her without hesitation.

Peggy and Mariah made their way south for approximately one hundred yards; gunfire continued to echo throughout the trees as they moved.

Peggy stopped suddenly, motioning for Mariah to do the same.

The forest had fallen eerily quiet, and the sudden sound of a twig snapping as short distance directly ahead of them seemed incredibly loud.

“You did it again!” a female voice hissed quietly.

“For fuck’s sake, it is a forest! The ground is literally covered in twigs! Why couldn’t the damed school be in a city?” a male voice retorted irritably.

“Just shut the hell up and let me check the map,” the woman replied.

Peggy motioned to Mariah, and they began moving forward toward the voices.

“Looking for me?” Peggy asked sweetly, stepping into a small clearing.

She saw a pretty, young Asian woman wearing a black leather bodysuit and a tall, handsome man of Indian descent dressed in a dark blue suit, along with three people who were clearly hypno-goons, two men and a woman, armed with rifles and dressed in black tactical clothing.

All five of them gaped at Peggy in astonishment as she moved nonchalantly toward them.

“Shoot her, dolts!” the woman said, recovering first.

Her three minions raised their weapons and began to fire at Peggy.

The hypnotist’s eyes flared bright green an instant before she was struck by a dozen bullets in her thighs, stomach, tits, shoulder and cheek.

They had no effect.

The slugs flattened on Peggy’s suddenly impossibly hard skin, dropping harmlessly to the ground.

All three goons lowered their weapons, looking at one another in shock.

“That actually stung a bit,” Peggy said calmly.

Even though she had infused herself with hypnotic energy and effectively made herself bullet-proof, she still felt the impact of the rounds, each one painful like being poked with a small needle and leaving a small red mark on her skin.

The men raised their weapons again.

“My turn,” Peggy said ominously.

She moved toward the goons extremely fast, becoming a blur of motion as she punched and kicked with startling speed, using her powerful self-hypnosis combat-trance to amplify her strength, speed and agility to superhuman levels.

She knocked their weapons from their hands, striking each one half a dozen times with her hands and feet.

The goons barely had time to react, taking blows to their groins, stomachs, chests and faces; Peggy broke one man’s arm and the nose of the other. The woman she punched with such force she cracked two of her ribs.

All three hit the ground semi-conscious and groaning.

The suit-clad man and his female companion both recovered from their shock enough to raise pendulums and begin inductions.

“Follow the watch—,” the man began, swinging a golden pocket watch and focusing his energy on Peggy.

He made a gurgling noise and fell silent, then began to shrink as he was rapidly transformed into a small brown squirrel.

Sybil Mariah had joined the battle, stepping from behind a tree to enact her spell.

“Just relax and watch the diamond swing back and forth…,” the Asian woman began in a velvety voice.

In her hand was a beautiful diamond pendant that reflected the moonlight into Peggy’s eyes as she swung it back and forth.

Eyes that began to glow with intense green light.

“Look into my eyes…that’s it, deep into my eyes…just relax and listen to my voice…feel yourself already dropping, sinking into hypnosis…,” Peggy purred.

“K-keep watching…keep watching the diamond and-and…wait, what are you…how…,” the Asian hypnotist stammered.

Hypnotic power unlike anything she had ever felt was flowing from Peggy’s eyes into hers, clouding her thoughts and making her relax rapidly.

“You are completely relaxed now…dropping deeper…and deeper…so relaxed…you cannot resist me…you are mine!” Peggy declared firmly.

“I am yours,” the Asian hypnotist said, her pendant falling from her hand.

Her eyes were glazed and unblinking, her mouth hanging open in shock.

Peggy smirked and allowed her eyes to return to normal.

“Nicely done,” Mariah complemented.

“You too,” Peggy said with a laugh as the squirrel ran off into the forest.

She turned her attention back to the hypnotized woman.

“This is likely just part of a first wave, fodder for So-min’s real allies,” Peggy said with disdain.

“I agree. I will see if I can divine the next group’s location while you interrogate her,” Mariah said.

Peggy nodded in agreement.

She snapped her fingers, and suddenly the hypnotized woman was naked.

“You will kneel before me, slave,” she commanded.

The Asian woman dropped silently to her knees.

Smirking wickedly, Peggy reached down and casually fondled one of the woman’s lovely tits.

“You are going to answer all of my questions truthfully…,” she began.

* * *

All I am saying is that Bella chose that cunt Mercedes over us,” Casey said telepathically to Alex.

The blonde suppressed a sigh.

Gunshots continued to ring out, echoing strangely through the trees as their goons battled So-min’s.

Maybe so, but if Mercedes is what makes her happy, then I am okay with it. She probably could have gone about it a different way, though,” Alex replied as they moved through the woods.

She isn’t in love with that bitch, and if she is it is because she got herself hypnotized into it! Bella just wants power; she has always been jealous of Peggy, and she let Mercedes influence her, hypnotism or not!” Casey huffed silently.

My love, we can discuss this later, it is rude to be talking telepathically with Lola here, and we need to concentrate,” Alex reminded her wife.

Casey sighed audibly.

You are right, Freckles,” she replied silently.

“Twinkle Toes, you doing okay?” Casey then asked aloud, albeit in a whisper.

Lola nodded.

“I’m good,” Lola replied quietly.

She couldn’t help grinning at her Casey-bestowed nickname.

“That’s great, because I can sense a group of four…no, five people coming toward us,” Casey said, reaching out with her telepathic ability.

She, Alex and Lola stopped.

“Probably fodder,” Alex remarked.

“Makes sense. I’ll go up the middle; Alex, you go left—,” Casey began.

“I apologize for interrupting, but I have an idea…,” Lola said.

Casey grinned.

“Good, because mine was basically ‘Get Them,’” she said with a laugh.

“Also known as the Tiny Tough Maneuver,” Alex commented dryly.

Casey blew her wife a kiss.

“Okay, Twinkle Toes, you’re up,” she said.

Lola nodded and took a deep breath.

“This is going to sound silly…,” she began.

* * *

Two men and two women made their way through the trees, rifles ready as they scanned the foliage for enemies. All four were dressed in black clothes and body armor, and were deeply conditioned and enslaved to So-min’s organization; their orders were to escort a hypnotist from India name Mistress Zoya as she made her way to Lady Elizabeth’s campus.

Mistress Zoya was currently walking thirty meters behind them, to remain out of sight in the event they had contact with the enemy.

“Why hello there, damas y caballeros,” a sultry voice said from the shadows.

Immediately the quartet stopped, raising their weapons.

They were surprised and confused to see a sexy bare leg and foot slowly extending from behind a tree.

“Step out and surrender!” one of the men demanded.

“I think not, darling…just relax and follow my foot…,” the voice replied firmly.

The sexy, obviously female leg reached it’s full extension; the woman’s toenails were painted with a mirror-like polish that brilliantly reflected the moonlight as her foot moved.

“I said surrender! Now!” the man reiterated.

In response, the woman drew her leg back slowly toward the tree, bringing the sole of her foot to rest against the trunk.

“Keep your eyes on my toes and relax…deeper…deeper…you cannot look away…it feels so good to simply listen to my voice and follow my foot…watching my toes and relaxing as you listen to my words…,” the woman continued in her powerful monotone.

Once again she extended her leg very slowly, her toenails gleaming.

Hypnotic energy was radiating from the woman’s foot.

The four people found themselves transfixed.

The lead goon tried to speak, but all that came out was an unintelligible mumble.

The woman behind the tree again began to retract her leg.

Slowly.

Seductively.

Toenails reflecting the moonlight into their eyes in a soothing display.

“So relaxed now…you are sleepy…very sleepy…eyelids growing heavy…so very heavy…the sound of my voice is so soothing…you must relax completely now…so tired from carrying those heavy weapons… so sleepy… very sleepy…,” the voice purred insistently.

The woman once again slowly fully extended her toned, sexy leg.

She began to sway her sexy foot slowly.

The four peoples’ eyes were glued to her toes as she spoke.

Sleep now,” the woman said loudly.

All four of her targets’ eyes closed, their weapons falling from their hands.

The woman’s leg disappeared behind the tree just as Mistress Zoya came into view.

An attractive woman with short dark hair, she was dressed in a dark red pantsuit and simple red flats, her long fingernails painted black.

“You morons! Did you all really fall for foot-nosis?” she asked with a mixture of incredulousness and disgust.

“They sure did; but to be fair, Lola has fucking awesome feet,” Casey replied, appearing suddenly beside Zoya as she dropped her hypnotic invisibility aura.

“You fool, I will—,” Zoya began, opening her brown eyes wide in the manner of a hypnotist about to use them as a focus.

Casey did the same, releasing a stream of mentalist flashes from her eyes into Zoya’s.

“Of course, I have awesome feet too, so you will get down and kiss them. Now,” she commanded.

Zoya looked shocked as she went to her hands and knees, utterly compelled to obey Casey’s command.

“You couldn’t let Lola have her moment, you had to make this one kiss your feet,” Alex admonished, walking out from behind a tree.

“What, she hypnotized four goons with her foot, she did great,” Casey said defensively.

In truth, Tiny Tough possessed very little ego for a True Hypnotist.

Except when it came to her feet.

She and Peggy already had a friendly rivalry about who had nicer feet.

Lola now represented another contender for that title.

Alex chuckled and bent down, casually placing her hand on Zoya’s neck.

Hypnotic energy flowed into the Indian woman as Alex activated her tactile-hypnotism ability.

“Relax and listen to my voice…you are feeling wonderful, peaceful…let my voice just flow into your mind…relaxing you deeper and deeper…feel all your tension draining away as you relax deeper for me…it feels so good to let go and relax…drop deeper…deeper…completely relaxed now…you are hypnotized,” the statuesque blonde said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Zoya stopped kissing Casey’s feet as the mentalism wore off and she dropped into a trance.

“Get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your head. We have some questions for you,” Alex ordered.

Zoya obeyed, assuming the position as instructed.

While Alex was hypnotizing Zoya, Lola had disarmed the four people she had hypnotized and had them remove their boots and lay face down on the ground, giving them suggestions not to move or speak unless she told them to do so. She used the zip ties she carried to secure their wrists behind their backs and to tie their ankles together.

While Alex interrogated Zoya, Casey went over and helped Lola unload the hypno-goons’ rifles and side arms, which they tossed into the bushes after emptying them.

“That really was impressive, Lola. Peggy has been experimenting with foot-nosis, and I have been wanting to try it. Maybe you can give us some pointers. Four people at once is pretty fucking awesome,” Casey said when they were finished.

“Foot-nosis catches people off-guard, and these peoples’ minds were already open and weak from being hypnotized so deeply to serve So-min. I would be happy to help you guys learn, though,” Lola replied.

“Okay, there are a lot more where these came from, and they are on their way,” Alex said after finishing her interrogation.

“I will check in with Peggy; make sure that bitch isn’t a threat,” Casey said.

“Don’t worry, she won’t move for quite a while,” Alex replied with satisfaction.

As a precaution, she secured Zoya’s wrists and ankles with zip-ties while Lola kept watch.

* * *

Mistress Sahana moved confidently across the Lady Elizabeth’s campus, flanked on each side by four hypno-goons.

Half of her minions had slung their rifles after escorting Sahana through the eastern woods, and were now carrying tasers and fighting batons.

Sahana had instructions to take any of the school’s staff, students or their allies prisoner.

The beautiful Indian hypnotist herself was still wearing her colorful maxi dress and tall gold sandals, though she had put her long hair up.

Sahana had easily evaded Elizabeth’s forces in the woods, using groups of hypo-goons led by lesser hypnotists as distractions and fodder.

Now she had almost reached the main building, a place she could wreak real havoc and cause her enemies genuine harm.

Suddenly, a group of six men loyal to Lady Elizabeth emerged from the concealment of the extensive hedges around the school building, rifles raised.

“Don’t move! Surrender!” one of the men said.

“I think not,” Sahana replied casually.

She calmly stepped beside a large stone statue of a beautiful woman in a flowing robe performing a butterfly induction.

Her four goons who had their rifles out raised them and began to fire, while the Lady Elizabeth’s men did the same.

Sahana’s other four minions stood protectively around her as bullets whizzed past, hitting the statue and the ground around them.

Sahana herself waited patiently, completely calm as the gun battle raged only yards away. There were shouts and screams of pain, and the sound of men hitting the ground.

Eventually, the gunfire stopped.

“All clear,” one of Sahara’s men declared.

Sahana walked out from behind the statue to see that only two of her men remained alive and standing; however, her better-trained and more experienced soldiers had taken out all six of the Lady Elizabeth’s security guards.

Before Sahana could continue on her way into the school, the two men who had survived the gunfight were suddenly attacked when a woman dashed from behind a large fountain and leapt throughout the air, landing a powerful jump-kick on one of the men’s torso.

He stumbled to the side with a grunt, and Sahana watched with amusement as the woman, a young sexy blonde dressed in a white sleeveless top, blue yoga pants and blue ballet flats, skillfully beat her two remaining men into unconsciousness with what appeared to be a mixture of Karate and Judo.

After easily defeating the two men, the blonde turned to face Sahana.

“You are not welcome here,” she said, blowing an errant strand of hair from her face.

She appeared to be perhaps thirty-five years old, with blue eyes and fair skin; a large sapphire pendant hung around her neck.

Sahana laughed and gave a mocking slow clap.

“And who might you be, besides a fool?” she asked.

“I am Mistress Heather; I teach here,” the blonde replied.

“I am Mistress Sahana, and you would be wise to surrender and kiss my feet willingly,” Sahara replied arrogantly.

Heather snorted.

“You wish, bitch,” she said, getting into a ready stance.

Sahara smiled wickedly.

“This one is mine,” she said to her minions.

Sahara slipped off her sandals and moved confidently toward Heather.

Both women exploded into motion, punching and kicking, grunting and shrieking.

Heather was very good, and she landed a solid kick to Sahara’s ribs as will as a sharp punch to her stomach.

The Indian hypnotist took the blows stoically, and quickly found a rhythm as she blocked and countered. Her footwork was exceptional, and she quickly had Heather on the defensive after kicking her in the chest, face and thigh.

The two women continued to fight for another minute, with Heather taking more blows than she was landing.

Finally, she leapt back and removed her pendant.

“Watch the sapphire…,” she began in a powerful monotone.

The large gemstone sparkled in the moonlight as it began to swing back and forth on the end of its golden chain.

An instant later Sahana smoothly lifted her own pendant over her head and raised it, the blood-red ruby also swinging rhythmically.

“Follow the beautiful ruby and listen to my voice…see how it glitters…it really draws your gaze…you must watch the ruby…relax…,” Sahana said in her own well-honed hypno-voice.

“Relax…relax and keep watching the sapphire…the blue is so soothing…just like my voice…back and forth…feeling tired from your exertions…relaxing more and more…,” Heather continued.

Her pendant was now swinging quickly back and forth, and she was channeling her hypnotic power through it into Sahana.

Just as Sahana was doing to her through her ruby.

“Follow the ruby as you follow my words…down…dropping…sinking…seeing only the ruby, hearing only my voice…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…feeling so tired…growing sleepy…very sleepy…you must watch the ruby…,” the Indian hypnotist intoned.

She was swinging her pendant in slower, wider arcs than Heather’s sapphire; the blonde’s eyes suddenly locked onto the beautiful red gem, following it back and forth.

“As you…you…I…I…,” Heather stammered, her concentration interrupted.

She frowned unable to take her eyes off the swinging ruby.

Sahana smiled wolfishly.

“That’s it, dear…keep watching the ruby swing back…and forth…you are so very sleep now…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…you can no longer stay awake…close your eyes now and sleep…sleep…drop deep into trance for me now…,” she said firmly.

Heather mumbled a weak, unintelligible protest; her eyes slammed shut and her head nodded forward as her sapphire fell from her hand.

Sahana eyed the hypnotized woman with disdain as she replaced her pendant around her neck.

“Now then, before you become my foot-slave, listen very carefully Heather. You are deep asleep; it feels wonderful to listen to my voice and drop deeper and deeper into trance—,” the Indian hypnotist began.

She was startled by the sound of a throat clearing behind her.

Sahana spun around to see a gorgeous woman with shoulder-length auburn hair and piercing blue eyes standing ten feet away, hands on her hips. Five-six, she was dressed in a white power suit with nothing under the snug jacket, a magnificent sapphire and diamond pendant resting on her ample cleavage. Her feet were bare, her toenails midnight blue, and she wore a gold toe ring on her left foot that was set with a sapphire so large it glittered in the moonlight.

“She said you are not welcome here,” Adjudicator Temperance said coolly.

“Is that so? Who are you, one of the High Conclave’s lapdogs?” Sahana asked derisively.

Temperance’s expression remained stoic.

“I represent the Archdomina and the High Conclave. They have decreed Lady Elizabeth’s to be under their protection; you are to vacate the property immediately, or suffer severe consequences,” she said with almost disturbing calmness.

Sahana laughed.

“I do not recognize your North American bitch of a hypnosis queen, nor her silly council. If you wish to try me, then do so Adjudicator,” she said haughtily.

Temperance raised her eyebrow slightly, and a faint smile touched her lips.

“You were warned,” she replied.

Sahana was startled when Temperance rushed her, closing the ten feet with impressive speed.

The Indian hypnotist barely had time get her hands up, and she took painful kicks to her thigh and stomach before barely blocking Temperance’s two follow-up punches. Sahana managed to regain her balance, and the two highly trained women moved in a blur that would have awed onlookers, had there been any.

They punched and kicked, dodged and blocked, leaping over sweeps and ducking spinning kicks, moving with exceptional grace as they tried to find openings in one another’s defenses.

After nearly five minutes, Sahana finally began to tire.

Temperance did not.

She managed to land a sharp blow to Sahara’s neck with the edge of her hand, stunning the Indian woman for an instant.

An instant was too long when dealing with an adjudicator.

Temperance grabbed Sahana’s hair and swept her feet, driving her to her knees.

Yanking on the hair she still grasped, the Adjudicator forced Sahana to look up at her.

Right into her astonishing blue eyes, which were now swirling with golden light.

“Look into my eyes!” Temperance commanded.

Sahana gasped as hypnotic power unlike anything she had ever felt hit her with almost tangible force.

“No, s-stop!” she stammered.

Temperance did not stop.

“Just keep looking into my eyes, Sahana…deeper…find the gold in the blue…follow it down…deeper down…drop…deeper and deeper…completely relaxed…lost in my eyes…you are hypnotized and will obey my every command now,” Temperance declared, increasing the intensity of her gaze as she spoke.

Sahana resisted with every fiber of her being; her sharp and powerful hypnotist’s mind well-trained at resisting others’ hypnotism.

She had no chance against Temperance’s incredible, focused hypnotic power.

Her will bent, then shattered as she went spiraling down into a deep trance.

“I will…obey…your every command,” Sahana agreed.

She was vaguely aware that her worst fear had just come true.

She had become a slave.

A single tear rolled down her cheek.

Temperance was unmoved.

She hauled Sahana roughly to her feet by her hair.

“KIss me, slave,” she commanded, her face flushed, claiming a small personal reward from her vanquished foe.

Sahana obeyed; Temperance kissed her passionately, thrusting her tongue deeply into the hypnotized woman’s mouth.

After breaking the kiss, Temperance ran her fingers through her hair and composed herself.

Defeating another hypnotist always aroused the Adjudicator.

“Sahana, strip naked and get on your knees with your fingers laced behind your head,” she commanded.

“Your wish is my command,” Sahana replied in a dazed monotone.

While the Indian woman started to disrobe, Temperance went to Heather, speaking softly into the hypnotized blonde’s ear.

“Time for you to come out of trance, Heather; now listen to me carefully…,” she began.

* * *

Lola and Alex were fighting back-to-back, surrounded by hypno-goons wielding knives, fighting-batons and tasers.

So-min’s soldiers clearly had orders to capture any hypnotists they came across.

There were half-a-dozen unconscious, battered and bleeding men on the ground around the two women.

The two beautiful hypnotists complemented one another perfectly as they moved, striking, blocking and countering their overmatched opponents.

Alex gracefully sidestepped a man’s clumsy attempt to grab her; as she moved she grabbed his outstretched arm and pulled him stumbling past her.

His momentum halted instantly when Lola’s bare foot crashed into his face.

As he dropped in a heap, Alex gracefully did the splits to avoid another man’s kick, then punched him in the groin. She leapt to her feet and slammed her knee viciously into his face as he doubled over, knocking him out cold. Wasting no time, she turned to her left and blocked a swing from a baton, catching the man’s wrist and twisting it painfully, causing him to drop the weapon. Alex caught the weapon as if fell and hit its owner rapidly in the groin, stomach, arm and face.

Lola had already spun away, putting her momentum into a sweeping kick that caught a female attacker in the temple, dazing her; she blocked a punch from another man, then sidestepped a kick from a third.

By this time Alex had dispatched two more attackers; she whirled around to see Lola engaged with three opponents; the statuesque blonde moved with exceptional grace and speed, performing a perfect wheel-kick that struck Lola’s female attacker in the back, causing her to stagger forward, right into Lola’s perfectly timed punch.

The woman dropped, and Alex and Lola immediately repositioned themselves so they were once again back-to-back.

As they continued to fight, Casey was standing calmly ten feet away, having tumbled away from the combat, drawing six men after her.

Tiny Tough was standing calmly, her hands on her hips as the men approached her, clearly intending to grapple her.

The diminutive hypnotist’s rich brown eyes began to change colors, her irises shifting from brown to green, then shifting to blue and finally an intense violet before progressing back to brown in the reverse order.

“Listen to my voice…you idiots cannot move…you are frozen…helpless…your muscles are weak…you are rooted to the ground…unable to move at all…not even a finger…you must stop…freeze…not even the smallest movement…still as statues…you cannot move at all,” Casey said in a powerful voice.

She had become a conduit for pure hypnotic energy which flowed from the tips of her toes up through her body and out of her eyes, radiating into the approaching men.

Immediately, their movements slowed; each took two or three more sluggish steps.

Then they froze.

Casey continued her hypnotic assault, moving to stare directly into one of the men’s eyes as her own continued to shift colors.

“Sleep!” she said firmly, standing on her tip-toes and tapping him on the shoulder.

The man crumpled to the ground.

Casey quickly repeated the process with the other five.

Allowing her eyes to return to normal, she turned to her companions and saw Alex and Lola both standing in relaxed, ready positions. Each had taken a few blows, but they had been mostly glancing hits and neither woman was injured beyond a bruise or two.

There were at least a dozen unconscious or semi-conscious people laying on the ground around the two beautiful young women.

“Nice job, you two; still too much exertion for me,” Casey said with a smirk as she walked over to her companions.

She pulled a piece of beef jerky from her jeans pocket and took a bite.

Alex laughed and bent to kiss her wife’s cheek; Lola smiled and shook her head.

Casey’s expression became suddenly serious and her chewing slowed.

Alex knew she was using her powerful telepathic abilities.

“Fuck, someone is coming…three, no four…a couple of them are powerful minds. Hypnotists or magic-users,” Casey said, putting the jerky back in her pocket.

Alex and Lola nodded, and moved to stand on either side of Tiny Tough.

A moment later a quartet of people stepped into the small clearing opposite the three hypnotists.

One was obviously a Thrall, a tall burly man of Asian decent; his hair was close-cropped and he wore black leather pants and a dark purple short-sleeved shirt, his muscular arms and neck covered in tattoos of serpents, wolves and other dangerous animals. A pistol was holstered on his right hip.

With him were three women; the first was as short as Casey and also of Asian decent. She was wearing a simple dark green bodysuit and matching flats, her bright green hair in a pixie cut. She was slender and athletic with sultry dark eyes, and she eschewed jewelry with the exception of a large, clear unpolished copper wire-wrapped crystal hanging on a cord around her neck. Her fingernails were silver.

Next to her was a much taller caucasian woman with fiery red hair and blue eyes. She was curvy but fit, wearing a tight white corset top that featured only small flaps that barely contained her large breasts, and a long black and red striped skirt. Her feet were bare, and both her fingers and toenails were deep red. Her wavy hair was loose, flowing well past her shoulders, and like Sybil Mariah, she wore copious amounts of jewelry, including long dangling crystal earrings and many rings, bracelets, anklets and toe rings of various metals and decorated with a variety of gems. In her hand was a short length of polished dark wood tipped with an onyx that could only be a witch’s wand.

Beside the red-haired witch was a short, beautiful woman of Lebanese heritage; she was wearing a simple black low-cut long-sleeved top and jeans, along with flat brown sandals. She had the body of a dancer, with olive skin and beautiful hazel eyes; she wore heavy makeup and large gold hoop earrings. Around her neck was a magnificent large blue diamond pendant, and she wore several gold bracelets on her left wrist. Her long fingernails were black, her toenails black with green tips.

“You guys get lost on your way to the cunt convention?” Casey asked before anyone else could speak.

Alex sighed, and Lola chuckled; both shook their heads.

The Asian hypnotist eyed the trio with contempt.

“It looks like we found it,” she retorted.

Casey smirked and nodded in acknowledgement of the woman’s comeback.

“You are trespassing,” Lola said calmly.

The Asian woman snorted.

“As if we care; if you surrender now, we will not harm you…much,” she replied.

The red-haired witch eyed Lola with unconcealed disdain.

“We didn’t ask for your permission, spic,” she sneered in a southern accent.

Lola remained stoic and unfazed by the insult; however Alex stiffened, her face reddening.

Casey shook her head, feeling her wife’s sudden anger.

“Ji-an, isn’t the Mexican the one that Tansu is offering the bounty on?” the witch continued.

Ji-an sighed and gave the red-head a sideways glance, clearly annoyed by her question.

“Indeed, Dixie; she desires that one to indulge her proclivity for women with perfect feet. Now please do not interrupt me,” she snapped.

Dixie gave her a dirty look.

“First of all, Mistress Lola is Puerto Rican and worth ten of you, you ignorant bitch. And you, Ji-an, is it? I find it repulsive that an Asian woman tolerates racial insults from some ignorant white-trash. Second, I was going to give you the chance to leave peacefully. Since you decided to insult my friend’s heritage we are going to, in the words of my wife, fuck you up. I promise each of you will worship Lola’s feet before I sell you as slaves,” Alex said calmly.

Her expression was cold, her posture combative.

Lola was a bit surprised at Alex’s words; until now, the tall blonde hypnotist had generally been kind, even sweet, displaying little of the ego or arrogance that many True Hypnotists possessed.

Casey wasn’t surprised in the least.

Knowing her beloved wife extremely well, she knew that Alex could go from zero to ruthless when someone insulted a person she cared about.

Both she and Casey had come to care about Lola.

“You bitches are in trouble,” Tiny Tough admonished with a smirk.

Dixie, Ji-an, and their Lebanese companion all smiled.

“I think not. Dixie, if you will hold them please,” Ji-an said.

“With pleasure,” Dixie replied.

She chanted softly and waved the slender wand at Alex, Casey and Lola.

Both Casey and Lola froze, paralyzed by a magic holding spell.

Alex was unaffected due to her protective toe rings.

Casey, you ok? she asked her wife telepathically.

Casey’s toe rings should have protected her as well.

Of course, I am faking; pretty convincing huh? I have seen Mariah and Peggy cast that type of spell dozens of times, but they never get three at once…it must be the wand. Just take out the fucking witch first and Lola will be able to move, Casey replied.

Alex suddenly leapt forward, attacking Dixie with a shriek. Venting her fury, she snapped kicks into the surprised witch’s thigh, stomach and chest with startling speed, then smashed the heel of her right hand hard into Dixie’s arm, knocking the wand from her grasp.

Right into Alex’s left hand.

The blonde finished with a spinning kick that hit the witch square in the face, knocking her to the ground in a heap.

Looking at Ji-an, she winked, then kicked Dixie in the side for good measure.

“Bitch! Duri, attack!,” Ji-an said angrily, issuing her order to her Thrall in Korean.

As you command, my Mistress!” the burly Thrall replied in Korean.

He moved toward Alex.

Suddenly, Casey took two steps forward and performed a graceful handspring, landing directly in front of the startled Lebanese woman.

“You will get on your fuckin’ knees and keep your mouth shut,” Casey said firmly, unleashing her mentalism flashes into the woman’s wide eyes.

She looked astonished as she obeyed Casey’s command, sinking to her knees.

At the same time, Alex took a step back and almost casually snapped the wand in two.

Suddenly free of the spell, Lola instantly dashed forward to intercept Duri. She just barely dodged his admittedly skilled attempt to grab her, moving to the side and kicking him firmly in the ribs before sweeping his feet, knocking him to the ground.

Ji-an snarled a curse in Korean and took off her crystal pendant.

“We can fight first if you would like to lose to me both physically and mentally,” she said to Alex.

The statuesque blonde smiled and removed her own diamond pendant.

“No need, though I would enjoy kicking your ass. As I said, you are going to worship Mistress Lola’s feet for your disrespect,” Alex replied.

As Alex and the Korean woman began their hypnosis duel, Lola continued her attack on Duri. She kicked him hard in the face twice as she tried to rise, knocking him flat on his back.

He was dazed by the blows; he sat up and blinked his eyes rapidly in an attempt to regain his senses. As his vision focused, he saw Lola’s lovely right foot inches from his face, swaying back and forth; her emerald toe ring sparkled, her toenails reflecting the moonlight into his eyes.

“Follow my foot…relax and watch it sway back and forth…relax…just let your eyes follow my toes…focusing on my voice and watching my foot…back and forth…relaxing more and more…back and forth…,” Lola said in her practiced, powerful monotone.

She was channeling her hypnotic energy through her foot, out of her lovely toes and into Duri’s eyes.

He grunted, struggling to rise.

Lola’s sexy swaying foot filled his vision, and he felt suddenly dizzy as managed to get to one knee.

“No need to get up…just keep watching my foot…relaxing deeper and deeper…feeling so wonderful…you are so tired…sleepy…very sleepy now…,” Lola continued, displaying perfect balance as she continued to sway her foot rhythmically back and forth.

Duri grunted again, his eyes locked on Lola’s foot even as his eyelids began to droop.

While Lola was hypnotizing Duri, Casey casually removed her diamond pendant and held it up before the kneeling Lebanese woman’s eyes.

A slight telekinetic mental nudge from Tiny Tough set the huge diamond to spinning rapidly on the end of its chain; the magnificent gem split the light into a myriad of colors, reflecting it into the helpless kneeling woman’s eyes.

“Have a look at this…see how it sparkles…it is very soothing…just like my voice…you are feeling very, very relaxed…just watch the diamond and listen to my voice…you are so relaxed…you are sinking…dropping into trance….sinking deeper and deeper with every word I speak…relaxing deeper and deeper…thoughts fading…unable to resist…it feels so good to give in and relax completely…mind becoming blank…no thoughts, only my words…dropping…sinking…completely relaxed now…you are hypnotized,” Casey said in her seductive, compelling voice.

The Lebanese woman no longer blinked; her eyes were vacant and her shoulders slumped as she entered a trance.

Casey nonchalantly put her pendant back around her neck, a cocky smile on her face as she turned to watch her beloved wife’s duel.

Both Alex and Ji-an were well into their inductions; the Korean woman swung her crystal in small circles, while Alex went for a more traditional slow arc, back and forth.

Both women spoke in powerful yet soothing, firm yet gentle voices.

Ji-an’s eyes were riveted to Alex’s swinging, sparkling diamond, while the tall blonde hypnotist’s shoulders were slumping and her eyelids drooping.

“I am going to count back…from five…when I reach one, you will be hypnotized,” Alex said, the cadence of her speech slowing.

“You are so relaxed now, so sleepy…all the tension…is leaving your body…your muscles are…are becoming loose and limp…mind becoming blank and empty…as you continue to relax…deeper…,” Ji-an countered.

The Korean hypnotist’s voice was growing softer, and she was clearly having difficulty concentrating as her eyes were pulled involuntarily back and forth by Alex’s pendant.

“Five…you must keep watching the beautiful diamond…you cannot look away…four…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…three…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…two…you cannot move or speak…you cannot stay awake any longer…one…close your eyes and sleep now,” Alex said, her voice now little more than a firm whisper as she struggled to resist Ji-an’s power long enough to entrance her first.

She lasted just long enough.

“You are…are…I…I…sleep,” Ji-an mumbled, her concentration broken.

Her eyelids fluttered, then slammed shut.

She crumpled to the ground at Alex’s bare feet.

Alex took a deep breath and opened her eyes wide as she cleared her mind of Ji-an’s impressive attempt to hypnotize her.

As Alex was finishing off her opponent, Lola completed hypnotizing Duri, leaving him on one knee, unmoving as he dropped into trance. She lowered her foot and looked around, seeing Ji-an at Alex’s feet, the Lebanese woman on her knees and obviously hypnotized.

Casey was sauntering over to Dixie, he had managed to get to her feet, blood trickling form her nose.

The with pointed at Casey and began to chant.

“Shut the fuck up,” Casey said nonchalantly, hitting the witch with her mentalism flashes.

Dixie’s mouth slammed shut.

“Now get down on your knees,” Casey ordered next, hitting her with more flashes.

Again the witch obeyed.

Alex walked up behind Dixie and casually laid her hand on the witch’s neck.

The blonde hypnotist concentrated, sending waves of hypnotic energy into Dixie with her powerful tactile-hypnotism.

“Just relax…relax and listen to my voice…let yourself sink into a nice, completely relaxed state…feeling wonderful…relaxed, docile, obedient…dropping into trance…you cannot move, you cannot think until I tell you to…,” Alex said firmly.

Dixie sighed loudly; her shoulders slumped and her eyes glazed over as she slipped into a trance.

“Well, they were fucking lame,” Casey said, yawning.

She pulled out her piece of jerky and began to eat it, acting as if they had just finished a rearranging furniture rather than battling two hypnotists, a witch and a thrall.

For neither the first nor the last time, both Lola and Alex laughed and shook their heads.

“We need to move; let’s make sure these hypnotists and the witch are out of the fight,” Alex suggested.

“That’s my Freckles, the natural leader; Peggy doesn’t need Bella for a second in command when she has you,” Casey replied, winking at her wife as she moved toward the Lebanese woman.

Alex smiled and blushed; her wife’s praise always made her feel wonderful, and it strengthened her resolve to make Casey proud of her.

While her wife was giving the kneeling Lebanese woman suggestions, Alex began to do the same with Ji-an, while Lola was likewise programming Duri’s subconscious to her liking.

When Alex had finished with Ji-an, she proceeded to do the same to Dixie, rendering the witch an obedient slave as well.

A few minutes later, Ji-an, Duri, Dixie and their Lebanese companion, who’s name turned out to be Amani, were all naked and walking dutifully toward the academy’s “B” building, which contained a large gym; it had been designated a collection point for prisoners, and was guarded by a dozen of Elizebeth’s men along with two of the school’s instructors, a pair of experienced female hypnotists.

The quartet had orders to ignore any of So-min’s allies they encountered on their way there, and to immediately surrender to anyone loyal to Elizabeth.

Casey, Alex and Lola quickly secured the wrists and ankles of the hypno-goons strewn about the area.

“This feels like littering, leaving these ass-clowns here,” Casey said to Lola as she held a man’s arms up so the Puerto Rican hypnotist could bind them.

Lola laughed.

“I am sure Elizabeth will organize a clean-up crew,” she replied with a wink.

Tiny Tough flashed her one of her devastating smiled, then kissed Lola’s cheek.

“That was fun; you did fucking awesome,” she complemented.

Now it was Lola’s turn to blush a bit at Casey’s praise.

In truth, she had been both nervous and eager to prove herself to her companions.

“I hope the fun isn’t over,” Lola said with a chuckle.

“Oh, I think this is far from over,” Alex said as they finished securing the goons.

“Good, I am just getting warmed up,” Casey said, moving off through the trees.

Lola and Alex exchanged determined nods.

“Thank you for defending me,” Lola said gratefully to Alex.

“It was my pleasure. One thing I cannot stand is racism; Casey either, but it really makes me angry. I think a hypnotist’s enemies should be dominated and humiliated equally, regardless of their background. Skin color and ethnicity have nothing to do with anything. And I am serious, all three of those bitches will be your foot-slaves…not that they are worthy of your feet,” Alex replied with a warm smile.

“Let’s go, slow-pokes! There are people to hypnotize! Have a heartfelt moment later!” Casey called impatiently over he shoulder.

Lola smiled back and kissed Alex on the cheek; then the two of them turned and followed Tiny Tough.

* * *

Four of So-min’s hypno-goons made their way cautiously through the wooded grounds outside Lady Elizabeth’s, drawn to the sounds of conflict echoing through the trees. They raised their rifles as they entered a small clearing and saw a topless woman sitting calmly cross-legged on the ground, her eyes closed and her hands resting palm-up on her knees.

“Don’t move!” one of the goons said.

“I don’t believe I am,” Mariah replied calmly, a slight smile touching her lips.

The goon sighed.

“Stand up!” he ordered.

“I thought you said, ‘don’t move’; so which is it?” Mariah replied, her smiled widening.

“Stand up and surrender or we shoot you,” the good replied irritably.

Hypnotically brainwashed and programed to follow So-min and her minions’ orders without question, he was to capture, or failing that, kill anyone associated with Lady Elizabeth’s who appeared to be hypnotists or magic-users and keep can eye out for the young women they were there to retrieve.

Mariah’s obstinance was testing both his patience and his limited decision-making ability.

“No, I don’t think so…you have far bigger things to worry about,” Mariah replied, opening her eyes and glancing to her left.

The goons reflexively looked that way.

Their expressions became horrified as a four-hundred-pound black bear came charging out of the tree line.

The men were unable to retrain their rifles on the animal before it reached them, bellowing and swatting with its huge paws.

The large furry mammal was under Mariah’s hypnotic control; she had spotted it as she and Peggy made their way through the woods. Mariah had surprised her friend by not only approaching it, but completely hypnotizing and enslaving the beast to her will with a series of graceful gestures and droning, soothing words.

“Holy shit! You can hypnotize bears? Why haven’t you ever told me that?” Peggy had exclaimed.

“I can hypnotize any animal; it hasn’t really come up,” Mariah had replied nonchalantly.

Peggy had simply laughed and shook her head, awed by The Herald of Hypnothea.

The bear would now obey Mariah’s every command, which she could impart to it through a telepathic link she had established.

She had just commanded it to attack the four men.

The bear quickly knocked two of the men to the ground with its powerful swipes of its paws.

As the hypnotized animal attacked, Mariah rose to her feet and began a chant; she gestured dramatically with her arms, telekinetically yanking the weapons from the hands of the other two men before they could shoot the bear, sending them flying off into the bushes.

An instant later they too had been knocked violently to the ground by the large animal.

Stand quietly and await my commands, Mariah silently told the bear.

While the animal did not understand her words, Mariah’s beast-hypnosis allowed it’s enslaved mind comprehending it’s Mistress’s desire and compelled it’s utter obedience.

The bear immediately calmed.

Mariah moved to one of the semi-conscious hypno-goons and bent, touching him lightly on the forehead with two fingers.

Somnus,” she said firmly, enacting a simple spell.

The man dropped instantly into a deep sleep.

As Mariah moved to repeat the process with the other three goons, two astonished and bewildered figures back slowly away from the clearing after witnessing what had just taken place.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here,” one of them, a tall and handsome olive-skinned man dressed in a dark suit whispered.

His companion, a short attractive black woman dressed in a long red skirt and a flowing white blouse, nodded.

They turned to go back the way they came only to find their path barred by a naked woman with purple hair.

“Going somewhere?” Peggy asked with a smirk.

“Shit, she’s definitely one of the instructors or…something…,” the man said, eyeing Peggy’s lovely naked body and holding up his hand to display a ring set with a large aquamarine.

“I am not an instructor at Lady Elizabeth’s,” Peggy replied calmly.

“It doesn’t matter who you are, you are coming with us!” the black woman replied.

She lifted a large ruby pendant on a long gold chain from between her large breasts.

“Oh, I am afraid not. You see, I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, and I am afraid you two are…well, nobody important,” Peggy replied arrogantly.

“Look at my ring…,” the man began, moving his hand slowly back and forth, making the aquamarine glitter.

“Follow the ruby…,” the woman said at the same time, her pendant swinging rhythmically.

Peggy laughed; she could feel the hypnotic energy emanating from both of her opponents’ foci.

She found it weak, and the two people before her unworthy of her attention.

“You must be two of So-min’s fodder hypnotists,” Peggy sneered, raising her arms dramatically.

The man and woman stoically continued their inductions; they were reasonably skilled, and would have easily captured any normal as well as proven a challenge for a typical True Hypnotist.

Peggy was anything but typical.

Golden light began to shine from her eyes, striking the two hypnotists in their faces.

Incredible hypnotic energy blasted into their minds.

They fell silent, stunned expressions on their faces.

They sank to their knees, overwhelmed with both fear and submissiveness toward the Dragon of Hypnothea.

“Crawl to me and kiss my feet, you worthless peasants,” Peggy commanded imperiously.

The two hypnotists were utterly cowed; they scrambled to obey, crawling quickly to Peggy’s feet and lavishing kisses on them.

“I see you have these two under control,” Mariah said with a chuckle.

Peggy looked over to see the hypnotist-witch striding toward her, the bear following behind her like a well-trained pet.

“It wasn’t difficult; they are extremely unremarkable,” Peggy said, looking down at the people at her feet with disdain.

“How many waves of goons do you think So-min will throw at us?” Mariah asked, looking around.

Peggy shrugged.

“Hopefully several more; I am having fun,” she said lightly.

“I am glad to hear that,” a woman’s voice said derisively.

Peggy and Mariah turned to see yet another strange woman striding out of the darkness toward them.

She was attractive, with long straight black hair; tall and fit, was wearing a long dark blue gown and four-inch black heels that she appeared to have no trouble navigating the wooded terrain in. She wore heavy make-up, including smoky eyeshadow, her lips red even in the moonlight.

“And who might you be, some disposable hypnotist minion of So-min’s, like these two idiots?” Peggy asked, looking down at the two people still helplessly kissing her feet.

The newcomer snorted.

“Hardly; I am Madeline Crow, not that it matters to you…since you aren’t even human,” she said.

Raising her hands she began to chant.

Facti sunt sicut terra…facit sunt sicut terra…facit sunt sicut terra…” Madeline said loudly.

At the same time, Mariah held up her crystal ball.

Custodire et dissipare!” she said.

The sphere in her hand flared with bright green light.

Madeline’s spell was instantly countered before taking effect, the remnants of its energy washing harmlessly over Mariah and Peggy.

At the same time, Peggy’s eyes began to glow with the telltale green of The Mistress’s Gaze.

“Look into my eyes, Madeline! Look deep into my eyes and relax…you must relax deeper, deeper with every word I speak…feel yourself falling, dropping into trance…deeper and deeper…so relaxed…mind becoming blank…empty…no thoughts…only my voice…you must obey me…drop now… are now mine!” Peggy said in a powerful voice.

“I…I…am yours…,” Madeline stammered, entranced.

Peggy grinned wickedly.

“Now what shall I do with you, witch?” she asked, her eyes returning to normal.

Mariah could see that the ‘Dark Peggy’ part of her personality was clearly asserting itself.

“Peggy, please hold on a minute. I know the Crow family, they are a family of witches, and decent people. Madeline is probably under So-min’s hypnotic control; you could free her,” she said reasonably.

Peggy looked at her with annoyance for an instant, then her expression became sheepish.

She realized her power was going to her head and she was leaning toward her dark side’s sadistic behavior.

“Yes, you are right Mariah. I hadn’t considered that. Thank you. Madeline, has So-min hypnotized you?” she asked.

“Yes…,” Madeline replied in a dazed voice.

Her eyes were unblinking as she spoke.

“So you do not serve her willingly?” Peggy asked.

“No,” Madeline replied.

Peggy looked at Mariah.

“Good call; you are definitely wiser than me,” she said, nodding at her friend appreciatively.

Mariah smiled and shrugged.

“I don’t know how wise I am; normally I am all for crushing anyone who opposes us, but I know Madeline’s cousin Harper, she’s a good woman. Madeline certainly never had a reputation for being a puppet for some Korean hypnodomme,” she replied.

“You are absolutely right; there is no reason we can’t be civil and at least see if she is worth helping before I change her into a turtle,” Peggy replied with a wink.

Mariah chuckled.

“Absolutely,” she agreed.

Peggy took a deep breath and faced Madeline.

With the power coursing through her and Madeline already in her power, she was easily able to concentrate and detect So-min’s post-hypnotic commands rooted deeply in the witch’s subconscious.

Peggy nonchalantly raised her hand and gave a loud snap of her fingers.

So-min’s suggestions vanished from Madeline’s mind.

“Madeline at the count of five you will come out of your trance, fully awake and aware. If I say sleepy witch, you will instantly drop back into a deep trance, ready to obey my every command. Understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…,” Madeline agreed.

“One…coming up from trance now…two…your thoughts returning…three…becoming more and more aware…four…your free will is coming back…five, wide awake now Madeline,” Peggy said firmly.

Madeline began to blink; she frowned.

“I see you have some ability,” she said evenly.

“You have no idea, Ms. Crow. I am Domina Peggy, the Dragon of Hypnothea. My companion is Sybil Mariah, the Herald of Hypnothea; you have her to thank that you are still in human form. Do those titles or that name mean anything to you?” Peggy asked reasonably.

Madeline glanced at the man and woman still worshipping Peggy’s feet, then at Mariah casually holding her crystal ball with a black bear standing behind her like a guard dog.

“I have heard of Hypnothea,” she replied carefully.

Peggy nodded, walking slowly toward Madeline, her hands behind her back.

The cowed hypnotists crawled after her.

Madeline tensed.

Peggy stopped and held up her hand.

“I intend you no harm…yet. I released you from my hypnotism without any compulsion to obey me or even be truthful. I also freed you from So-min’s control. Consider it an act of good faith. I was hoping maybe someone working with So-min might be reasonable,” she said.

Madeline sighed.

“I can be reasonable…but only so far, unfortunately,” she said.

“Why is that?” Mariah inquired.

Madeline sighed again.

“So-min hypnotized both my wife and I. My Bianca is a normal, a very gifted artist and musician. She is also currently So-min’s menial, and her insurance that I do not betray her in the event that I am freed from her hypnotism…,” she explained with a mixture of anger and sadness.

“We plan to destroy So-min, Madeline. I don’t want to endanger you or your wife, but if you can help us in some way, any way, we can probably free Bianca,” Mariah replied kindly.

Peggy suppressed her lingering urge to transform the witch and nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I would ask you to fight So-min directly in case we lose, but please if you can tell us anything useful…,” she added.

Madeline was thoughtful.

“Well, I suppose now that I am free from her hypnotism, I can go back to the home she commandeered to use while she is here and free Bianca from her goons. Un-hypnotizing her will be the problem…,” she mused.

“If you can bring Bianca to us, we will be happy to remove So-min’s control,” Peggy offered.

Mariah nodded.

Madeline chewed at her lip, then nodded back.

“Deal. I just divined Kylie’s location, and reported it to So-min; she and her most powerful allies are on their way now,” she said.

“The safe house,” Mariah said, looking at Peggy.

“We better get there,” Peggy replied.

“Okay, go rescue your wife and bring her here. We will be happy to help,” Mariah said to Madeline.

The witch took a deep breath.

“I will. Thank you both,” Madeline said.

“It is our pleasure,” Peggy replied.

Madeline chanted a spell and suddenly vanished, though her footsteps could be faintly heard as she made her way through the trees back the way she had come.

Peggy reached up and activated her radio.

“Dragon checking in; we have good intel that So-min and her allies located the safe house and are on their way there right now,” she said.

“This is Temperance; the main campus is under heavy attack, but we are holding them off,” the Adjudicator replied.

“This is Headmistress; on my way,” Mistress Elizabeth responded.

“This is Admin One, headed there now,” Lynelle added.

“Graduate on my way,” Dakota said.

“Fascinating Five, this is Domina Peggy. Regroup at the rendezvous point,” Peggy

ordered.

“On our way,” Casey’s voice said in their earpieces.

Peggy turned to Mariah; with a thought, the broom charm on her anklet transformed into a rustic-looking full-size old-fashioned broom, which she grasped in her left hand.

Mariah’s broom likewise appeared in her hands, growing to full-size from a charm on her bracelet.

The hypnotist-witch released the bear from it’s enslavement with a thought, leaving it with a strong post-hypnotic compulsion to go to its den and sleep.

Peggy looked down at the two people still kissing her feet.

Someone has to get transformed into a turtle. Stop kissing my feet,” she said wickedly.

Peggy stepped back and began to chant.

Tu non populous, tu tutures, muta nunc!” she said loudly, gesturing with her free hand.

The two hypnotists at her feet quickly began to shrink, transforming into small box turtles.

With a satisfied smile, she mounted her broom and flew off through the trees.

Mariah got onto her own broom and followed The Dragon of Hypnothea.

* * *

“Okay, you heard her, time for the Fascinating Five to regroup. Let’s move,” Casey said, turning in the direction of the academy’s safe house.

Alex moved to follow her wife, but Lola hesitated for an instant.

Casey’s powerful mind sensed a sudden rush of emotion from the Puerto Rican hypnotist.

Turning back, the diminutive brunette put her hands on her hips.

“Yes, Twinkle Toes, that includes you; you are part of the Fascinating Five, at least right now. So let’s go kick some fuckin’ ass. Stop doubting yourself,” Casey admonished.

Lola broke into a grin, then laughed.

Casey was both absurdly cute and very endearing.

“Whatever you say, Tiny Tough. I—,” Lola began.

Casey’s eyes widened suddenly, and Alex shouted “Look out!” before she could finish her sentence.

The sound of a gunshot behind Lola made her jump, and she closed her eyes in anticipation of being shot.

The impact never came.

Opening one eye, Lola saw that Casey had a look of intense concentration on her face.

Spinning around, Lola noted two of So-min’s hypno-goons standing about twenty feet away with pistols in their hands.

Her expression changed to sheer astonishment when she saw the bullet hovering in the air a foot from her.

Casey had stopped it with a thought.

“I love doing bullet-catches,” Tiny Tough said with a giggle.

The projectile fell to the ground with a dull thud.

Lola was shaken from her daze by Alex dashing past her and leaping into the air to land a powerful jumping kick to the jaw of the man who had fired his weapon.

Lola was a second behind her, rushing the other man and sliding below his line of fire as he discharged his pistol harmlessly over her head.

Lola leapt to her feet inside the reach of his arm, grabbing it and twisting it sharply to make him drop the weapon.

Then she lashed out with her bare foot three times in rapid succession, kicking the man in his ball, stomach and face while still holding his arm.

He grunted in pain as Lola twisted harder, putting him in a painful arm-lock and forcing him to his knees.

Casey was watching her wife and newest friend easily handling the two men when she heard a twig snap behind her.

Turning around, she saw a woman of perhaps thirty-five with olive skin and short dark hair to go with lovely brown eyes. She wore a leather body suit that showed off her fabulous figure and ample cleavage, along with knee-high black boots.

In her hand was a glittering oval-shaped crystal pendant, spinning on the end of a fine golden chain.

“Look at the crystal…,” the woman purred in a sultry voice, in the accent of a person born in Turkey.

Casey sighed.

She could feel the woman’s hypnotic energy emanating from her crystal pendant.

Casey found it decidedly unimpressive.

Another lesser hypnotist? What, did So-min call One-Eight-Hundred-Minions and stock up?” she asked, exasperated.

“Relax and listen to my voice…,” the woman continued her disciplined induction.

Casey could feel the woman’s hypnotic power flowing into her; she took a deep breath and stared at her intensely.

“Look into my eyes…,” she said firmly.

Her lovely brown pupils began to shift colors, changing to green, then blue followed by intense violet before shifting pack in the opposite order.

Violet, blue, green, brown.

The Turkish woman gasped as Casey’s hypnotic power, far stronger than her own, crashed into her mind.

Her eyes were riveted to the diminutive brunette hypnotist’s gazed.

Brown, green, blue, Violet.

Violet, blue, green, brown.

“I…I…,” the woman stammered, the arm holding up her crystal slumping a bit as she tried to resist.

“You will keep up your induction, stare at your own pendant and hypnotize yourself,” Casey suggested firmly.

The woman’s eyes shifted to her spinning crystal, locking onto it.

“I am getting sleepy…,” she began absurdly.

Her expression was one of bewilderment as she began to hypnotize herself.

Casey laughed and turned away, checking on her companions.

Alex had her opponent on the ground in arm-bar; her hands were grasping his bare wrists and allowing her to use her tactile-hypnotism. She was speaking soothingly to him, and he was rapidly dropping into a trance.

“Mind almost completely empty now…sinking deeper…thoughts fading…knowing the pain will stop when you give in and relax totally…relax and obey me…,” Alex was saying in a firm yet gentle voice.

Seeing Alex had things under control, Casey looked over to Lola.

She had her man on his knees, his arm held behind his back; she grasped his hair with her other hand, forcing him to look down.

At the foot she was swaying slowly back and forth, toenails reflecting the light into his eyes, her toe ring glittering.

“That’s it, just keep watching my toes…you cannot look away; you must keep watching them sway back and forth…so completely relaxed now…dropping deeper…deeper with every word I speak…you are sleepy…very sleepy…close your eyes and relax completely…sleep…,” Lola said soothingly.

She let go of the man and he slumped to the ground at her feet.

Casey applauded lightly.

“Nicely done, ladies. Now can we please get going?” she said impatiently.

Alex and Lola moved to join her, and both of them chuckled as they saw the woman behind Casey placing herself into a trance with her own pendant.

“Yes, let’s go my love,” Alex said, bending to kiss her wife.

“Absolutely; thank you for saving my life, Tiny Tough; and thank you for the pep talk,” Lola replied, bending to kiss Casey on the opposite cheek.

Casey sighed.

“You are so cute,” Alex said before striding off through the trees.

“I am not fucking cute!” Casey fumed, following her wife.

“Oh, you are definitely cute,” Lola teased, hurrying after Casey.

* * *

Lynelle, Elizabeth and Dakota all reached the secluded cabin that served as a safe-house within minutes of one another.

Between them they were accompanied by eleven remaining hypno-goons.

All three women were disheveled and battered from battling groups of So-min’s minions.

“Are you two okay?” Elizabeth inquired as she secured several errant strands of hair.

Her outfit was torn in several places.

Lynelle nodded stoically; she was clearly favoring an injured leg.

“Thanks to Dakota; I got hypnotized by some older, powerful middle-eastern woman, but Mistress Dakota arrived in time to hypnotize her and free me. We lost half our slave-soldiers, obviously,” she replied, obviously irritated at her defeat.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Mistress Lynelle; you took out two other hypnotists and beat two very impressive Thralls in hand-to-hand combat. You had expended a lot of energy by the time you got hypnotized,” Dakota replied kindly.

The young woman’s face sported a large bruise, and she was slightly favoring her left leg.

Lynelle smiled and patted the younger woman on the arm.

“And you took out a witch and a hypnotist yourself before saving my fat ass. If I wasn’t married, I would try to seduce you,” she said with a wink.

“Don’t let that stop you; you and Nina have bonus partners all the time,” Elizabeth said dryly.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time,” Dakota added, winking back.

“Okay, then don’t be surprised if my wife and I tag-team you after this is all over,” Lynelle replied.

“I will be looking forward to it,” Dakota replied, reaching out to wipe a bit of dirt and blood from Lynelle’s cheek.

“At any rate, I am glad you ladies are okay. Cracking job, both of you,” Elizabeth said appreciatively.

She too had seen a lot of action, defeating at least a dozen goons in hand to hand combat and winning duels against two hypnotists, both of whom had utterly blank minds as sat silently in the woods.

Elizabeth had also used mass hypnosis to make six of So-min’s goons fight one another.

However, the Headmistress had no desire nor reason to list her own deeds. She was genuinely grateful that she had such skilled and staunch allies like Dakota and Lynelle.

“It sounds like Adjudicator Temperance has things under control at the main building,” Lynelle said hopefully.

Elizabeth nodded.

“She does; there have been several attacks, but Temperance and the others are holding them off. The real fight will be here, apparently,” she said.

“I’m ready,” Dakota said stoically.

“I am as well,” Lynelle said, taking a deep breath.

Their mini-reunion was interrupted by a slow, mocking clap.

“How lovely you are with one another,” So-min said sardonically as she emerged from the tree-line.

The powerful Korean hypnodomme was dressed in a simple black Gi, her hair in a bun.

She wore no jewelry except her large emerald pendant around her neck, and she was barefooted.

Beside her was the gorgeous Mistress Tansu; the Turkish hypnotist was dressed in a sheer green bodysuit, her feet also bare and only a black thong visible beneath her outfit. Her magnificent tits were visible through the fabric, and a cut-out around her belly-button showed off her diamond piercing.

Her hair too was in a bun, and she wore her silver pocket-watch around her neck.

On the other side of So-min was a short, extremely fit young woman of Korean heritage; she was perhaps twenty-eight and obviously the Korean hypnodomme’s daughter, as she looked every bit like a younger version of So-min. She was dressed similarly in a black Gi with her hair in a short ponytail and a black sapphire pendant around her neck; she sported black finger and toenails.

Beside So-min’s daughter was a tall, broad-shouldered and ruggedly handsome man wearing black trousers and a tight black long-sleeved shirt. He was muscular and fit, with short spiked hair dyed bright green and dark eyes; he appeared to be of mixed African-American and Asian descent, and by his blank expression was likely deeply and completely enslaved to So-min. A suppressed Beretta pistol rested in a holster on his right hip.

He was also likely extremely dangerous in a fight.

Beside Tansu was a tall, rather plain-looking woman of Indian heritage; she was middle-aged and topless, and wearing a long blue, pink and yellow striped skirt with flat brown sandals on her feet. She wore copious amounts of gold jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, rings, anklets and nipple rings. Her long black hair was in a single tight braid that fell down her back. Around her waist was a golden coin-belt that had several leather pouches hanging from it.

Her expression was calm, yet menacing.

Next to her was a tall caucasian woman with short light brown hair and icy blue eyes; she was reasonably pretty if a bit plain, athletic and extremely fit, wearing a snug dark green sports bra and baggy, flowing green and blue harem pants. She had on simple green ballet flats, and wore no jewelry or makeup. Her fingernails were short and painted a dark plum. Her expression was one of bemusement.

Behind So-min and her allies were over a dozen hypno-goons, men and woman all hypnotically brainwashed to serve their Mistress without question.

“We need to hold them until the Five get here,” Elizabeth murmured quietly.

Lynelle and Dakota nodded slightly in acknowledgement.

“Mistress So-min,” Elizabeth said politely.

“Elizabeth,” So-min replied in a decidedly impolite manner.

“You are either willfully trespassing, or you are lost,” Elizabeth said coolly.

So-min smiled wryly.

“Let’s dispense with the bullshit, shall we? Give me my daughter now, or I will destroy you and your school,” she said.

Elizabeth laughed.

“No,” she said simply.

So-min scowled.

“Come now, Elizabeth—,” she began.

Mistress Elizabeth,” Dakota corrected.

Headmistress Elizabeth,” Lynelle interjected at the same time.

Elizabeth smirked.

“You peasants dare interrupt me?” So-min asked indignantly.

Lynelle grinned.

“Absolutely, you arrogant and disrespectful bitch,” she said sweetly.

“Lynelle, manners,” Elizabeth reminded in a sing-song voice, smirking.

So-min’s face darkened.

“Elizabeth, I have no desire to hear your dog’s yapping. Give my Kylie or you are finished,” she said menacingly.

“Your daughter broke the rules, and dishonored herself, this school—and you. You are making it worse by doing this. If she serves her punishment, then all will be forgiven,” Elizabeth said reasonably.

No! I will not have my daughter serving as a menial slave! That is dishonorable to both she and our family! You have no right!” So-min said angrily, some of her composure gone.

Elizabeth snorted.

“Your ‘honor’ isn’t worth spit. This is all part of that sod Creel’s plan; you are his puppet, just like your daughter. He wants my school eliminated because he knows I will never support him. You are his errand-bitch, So-min. You are doing that man’s dirty-work under the pretense of preserving your honor,” she spat.

So-min grinned.

“Perhaps; I suppose that I did accept the use of some of his minions…but that is irrelevant. You are beaten. This is your last chance,” she said calmly.

She and Elizabeth locked eyes; everyone remained silent and unmoving while the two powerful hypnotists stared one another down.

“Piss off,” Elizabeth said finally.

So-min scowled.

“Attack!” she snarled.

Both groups moved at the same time.

So-min’s male slave drew his pistol.

Elizabeth was faster.

There was a loud crack, and he jerked in surprise, the weapon falling from his hand as a whip coiled around his wrist and jerked his arm hard, causing him to lose his grip on the pistol.

Then all hell broke loose.

Hypno-goons rushed forward to engage their owners’ enemies.

Elizabeth knocked one of So-min’s men to the ground with a flurry of punches and kicks, then moved to meet the Korean hypnotist in personal combat.

So-min was happy to oblige, and an instant later the two women were locked in a furious battle, punching, kicking and blocking, their shrieks audible above the rest of the combat as hypno-goons fought all around them.

Dakota found herself quickly the defensive as So-min’s daughter attacked her with reckless ferocity, and Lynelle quickly dispatched two hypno-goon’s with well-placed kicks before finding herself facing the tall caucasian woman.

They went through a rapid exchange, with Lynelle taking a painful kick to the ribs as well as landing a solid punch to the woman’s temple.

The woman stepped back and opened her eyes wide.

Kneel!” she commanded loudly.

Lynelle gasped as the mentalist’s power surged into her.

Compelled to obey, she sank to her knees.

Grinning evilly, the mentalist kicked Lynelle in the face and knocked her sprawling to the ground.

Dakota was managing to hold her own against So-min’s daughter…until the Indian woman entered the fight.

Chanting a spell, Dakota was suddenly paralyzed, and her opponent slugged her hard in the chest before raising her black sapphire pendant.

“Look deep into the beautiful black gem and listen to my voice…,” the younger Park woman said soothingly.

Dakota whimpered, unable to do anything but see the sparkling black gem filling her vision and listen to the hypnotist’s powerful voice.

Mistress Tansu was fighting four of Elizabeth’s goons.

In truth, she was toying with them, her fighting skills far superior to theirs. Tansu’s bare foot crashed into one man’s temple, dropping him to the ground unconscious; she then blocked or dodged her three remaining opponent’s attacks, dancing away with fluid grace before turning back and stopping one of them, a woman with short dark hair, with a punch to the chest that stunned her just long enough to succumb to a perfect butterfly induction.

She too fell to the ground, leaving Tansu fighting two men whom she would have little trouble battering into unconsciousness.

Elizabeth was sorely pressed, fighting So-min and her male minion; she was completely defensive, backing slowly toward the cabin, taking periodic punches and kicks to her limbs, her sides, and her face.

She stopped, her back to the wall of the safe-house cabin.

Elizabeth took a vicious kick from So-min to her stomach, and painful punch to her ribs from her minion.

She was about to lose the fight, and badly.

Suddenly a black shadow crashed into So-min’s slave, knocking him away with a flurry of punches and kicks that knocked him to the ground with a broken arm and nose.

So-min reflexively backed away, raising her hands defensively.

The newcomer landed in a crouch, her arms flicking out to throw a pair of small knives with impressive accuracy; one found the Indian witch’s neck, dropping her to the ground dead before she could complete a spell intended to blast the door to the cabin open with magical force.

The other stuck in the younger Park’s arm, making her drop her pendant before she could finish hypnotizing Dakota.

The Indian witch’s paralyzation spell instantly faded, and Dakota blinked rapidly, shaking off So-min’s daughter’s hypnotism.

With a shriek, she kicked the younger Park in the chest as she was cradling her injured arm, knocking her to the ground.

“Anissa?” Elizabeth asked, dumbfounded.

The sexy German hypnotist smiled and winked at her.

“I’ll explain later!” she said, leaping to meet So-min’s mentalist ally in hand-to-hand combat.

Elizabeth nodded curtly, not having time to wonder how her disgraced—and imprisoned—faculty member had come to her aid.

So-min attacked with a snarl, and again Elizabeth had her hands full.

Dakota moved to stand over the younger Park, raising her hand to display a ring set with a large glittering diamond.

“Just relax and—oof!” Dakota said.

Her induction was almost immediately interrupted as two of So-min’s goons grabbed her and one covered her mouth with his hand.

They held Dakota tightly, immobilizing her.

So-min’s daughter pulled the knife from her arm with a grimace and tossed it away, then rose to her feet.

She slugged Dakota twice in the face, then grabbed her hair roughly.

“Look into my eyes,” she said in a powerful voice, her brown pupils boring into Dakota’s eyes as she struggled against the hypno-goons’ grasp.

At the same time, Anissa was handily winning her fight with the mentalist; though skilled, the woman was no match for Anissa, and she was taking punishing blows to her arms and body.

Stepping back, she unleashed a torrent of mentalism flashed from her blue pupils that struck Anissa in her similar-colored eyes.

“Freeze, do not move!” the mentalist commanded.

Anissa was suddenly unable to move a muscle.

Smirking, the mentalist hit her with more flashes.

“Strip naked and get on your knees!” she ordered.

Anissa immediately began to remove her black dress.

By now a dazed Lynelle had struggled to her knees; before she could stand, Tansu’s bare foot slammed into her face.

Before she could fall from the blow, the Turkish hypnotist grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly to her feet.

Lynelle blinked, feeling blood dripping from her nose.

As her vision cleared, it was filled by a flashing silver pocket-watch that was radiating hypnotic energy.

“Follow the watch, peasant…relax and listen to my voice…you must follow the watch…,” Tansu’s powerful voice said, forcing its way into a tired Lynelle’s mind.

A mind already clouded from Tansu’s kick, one that had little hope of resisting the induction.

“That’s it, my little peasant…relax and watch…watch and listen…listen and obey…,” Tansu continued her induction.

Lynelle felt a tremendous urge to follow the watch, and her eyes involuntarily locked onto it.

She whimpered as she helplessly watched the silver timepiece swing back and forth.

The two sides’ hypno-goons continued to fight, stabbing one another with large knives and shooting each other with pistols.

As Lynelle was being hypnotized, Elizabeth continued her battle with So-min.

The two women were tiring as they exchanged blows, battering each other with punches and kicks that they were becoming too slow to block effectively.

Finally, So-min grunted in frustration and stepped back, her eyes glowing with soothing silver energy.

“Look into my eyes, Elizabeth,” she said firmly.

Elizabeth matched her stare, her own eyes shimmering with a dazzling blue light.

The two hypnodommes stared silently at one another, pouring their hypnotic power into one another.

Elizabeth grunted with effort, while So-min ground her teeth.

Neither would back down, focusing all their hypnotic might on one another, desperate to defeat their despised opponent.

After a moment, the light in So-min’s eyes began to dim; at the same time, Elizabeth’s blue glow began to flicker.

Elizabeth’s eyes returned to normal an instant before So-min succumbed to her power.

The headmistress’s expression became vacant, her eyes glazed as she dropped into hypnosis.

So-min blinked rapidly as the light faded from her own eyes. She shook her head to clear it; Elizabeth’s power was immense, and she had been seconds from being hypnotized herself.

Turning slowly, she assessed the battlefield.

Tansu had hypnotized Lynelle, and was now doing the same to Anissa. Her daughter had put Dakota into a trance.

“Krissa and Jill, are you both okay?” So-min asked.

She did not bother to ask her male slave as he got to his feet.

“Yes, mother,” Krissa replied, inspecting the knife wound on her arm.

“I am, thank you. Better than Priyanka,” Jill, the mentalist, answered, looking at the dead Indian sorceress.

“Indeed, that is a shame,” So-min said dismissively.

Tansu finished hypnotizing Anissa, and So-min commanded that all their vanquished foes be made to kneel in a row, with their hands laced behind their heads.

Jill, an army veteran, carried a medical kit and bandaged up Krissa Park’s arm.

While her daughter’s wound was being tended, So-min ordered her remaining four goons to tie up all of Elizabeth’s surviving slaves; at least a dozen men and women were dead on the ground around them.

So-min moved remorselessly to inspect her captives, pausing and whispering firmly into each one’s ear. She casually fondled Anissa’s tits, and eyed Lynelle’s bruised face with disdain, and admired Dakota’s youthful beauty. Then she moved to Elizabeth.

“You fought well. I will enjoy making you my sex-slave later, Elizabeth. I don’t have time right now, unfortunately; I have to retrieve my daughter from your captivity, and enslave the rest of your pathetic students,” So-min said aloud after whispering into the British woman’s ear.

She caressed Elizabeth’s face with a smirk.

“Not going to happen, bitch-face,” a voice said from the tree line.

So-min turned, an exasperated look on her face.

She scowled to see five women striding toward her in a line.

In the center was the naked Domina Peggy; on her right was Casey and then Alex, while on her left was Mariah and beside her Lola Martinez.

The Fascinating Five.

“Ah yes, the upstart patrol,” So-min sneered.

“Cunt, you have no idea who you are fucking with,” Casey said; it had been her that made the earlier comment as well.

So-min smiled as Tansu, Krissa, Jill, her impressive male thug and four hypno-goons moved to stand beside her.

“Nor do you, little one. I don’t care about your reputation, Tiny Tough, or yours, Peggy the Upstart, or any of you. Grand-daughter of the Archdomina; is that supposed to scare me?” So-min sneered.

Alex smiled.

“Not at all; my wife should scare you, as should Domina Peggy, Sybil Mariah and Mistress Lola,” she said with a wink.

So-min harrumphed.

“I am afraid they do not. Now then, why fight on Elizabeth’s behalf? The school is finished. I will take my daughter, enslave Elizabeth and her staff, ransom her students back to their families. I will gladly cut you in, if you simply stand down,” she said reasonably.

“Bitch, you think you can buy us?” Casey snarled, taking a step forward.

Peggy calmly held up her hand.

“Lady Casey, please calm down…just for a moment,” she said, winking at Casey.

Tiny Tough grinned and stepped back.

“I see your dog is well-trained,” So-min said with derision.

Now Alex began to seethe.

Peggy smiled.

“So-min, we both know that The Fascinating Five will not back down or allow you to take anything from this school in exchange for…well, anything. You need to surrender now, or you will be very, very sorry,” The Dragon of Hypnothea said dangerously.

Peggy’s eyes flared with golden-green light for an instant.

“Oh? You are going to make me sorry? A tacky, low-class naked upstart woman?” So-min retorted.

Peggy’s dark side asserted itself then, and she snapped her fingers.

So-min was suddenly naked as well.

She kept her expression calm, but she reddened with rage.

Peggy smirked, and the rest of The Five chuckled and shook their heads.

“Looks like we are both naked,” Peggy said with a wink.

“Parlor tricks; lovely,” So-min retorted, assuming a power pose and showing off her phenomenally fit body.

“I assure you, these women have far more than parlor tricks. Leave now,” Lola said firmly.

Tansu eyed her hungrily, her gaze going to the young woman’s now filthy but still sexy bare feet.

“Be silent, upstart; consider it practice for obeying my commands,” she said.

Lola smiled.

“Don’t worry, I will allow you to be my foot-slave after we defeat you…but you will have to wait in line,” she said with a sultry wink.

Alex chuckled at Lola’s comment.

Tansu reddened, her hand straying to her watch, but she remained silent.

“Shall we, Mistress So-min?” Peggy asked.

So-min stared at her for several long seconds.

“Slaves, stand with me!” she said loudly.

Immediately, Anissa, Dakota, Elizabeth and Lynelle rose and moved to stand with their owner.

So-min smirked.

“Destroy the Fascinating Five!” she yelled eagerly.

“Oh shit,” Casey muttered.

Alex and Lola immediately got into ready stances, while Mariah pulled her crystal ball from her sling-bag.

Peggy stood unmoving as So-min’s allies, willing and hypnotized alike, advanced toward them.

“Tiny Tough, if you would do your mass-hypnotism thing, please,” she said with icy calm.

“Sure thing,” Casey said, moving forward.

Her irises began to shift colors, and she raised her hands, fingers spread and pointing toward the advancing group.

“You cannot move…not one bit…you must simply stop…relax and listen…stop…freeze…unable to take another step…mind becoming blank…thoughts fading…hearing only my voice…unable to move…unable to think…stop where you are now…do not move…you cannot move…not a single muscle…still as a statue…stop…freeze…do not move,” she said loudly, her voice reverberating with power.

Hypnotic energy flowed from her hands in waves.

So-min’s green-haired male slave and two of her goons froze, as did Dakota, Jill and Lynelle.

Tansu and Elizabeth were also slowed as Casey’s power affected them, but they managed to shake off the mass hypnotism as the rest of So-min’s minions broke into a run.

Casey ceased her hypnotic assault and did a graceful backward handspring to stand beside Mariah as Peggy, Lola and Alex ran forward to meet their opponents in hand-to-hand combat.

Alex engaged Anissa, while Lola found herself battling Tansu.

Peggy went for the remaining two hypno-goons; using self-hypnosis, she increased her speed and agility.

The two goons never stood a chance.

The naked woman battered them mercilessly with fast, powerful punches and kicks while blocking and dodging their attacks.

Krissa and Emily made their way toward Mariah and Casey, respectively.

“Stop!” Casey commanded, unleashing a stream of flashes from her eyes at Elizabeth.

The wily and experienced British hypnotist activated the Mistress’s gaze an instant before the flashes struck her eyes, the blue energy blocking Casey’s mentalism.

“Shit. Well, I suppose you know your stuff. Fine,” Casey muttered.

“Look into my eyes, little one,” Elizabeth said, her eyes shimmering intensely.

The hypnotic power hit Casey full-force, and she gritted her teeth as she resisted.

Even Tiny Tough couldn’t fight Elizabeth’s hypnotism for long.

“How about you look into my eyes!” Casey said soothingly.

She stared hard up at Elizabeth, her pupils again shifting colors.

Brown to green, then to blue and finally violet, then back.

Elizabeth gasped as Casey’s incredible power slammed into her mind.

“Relax and listen to my voice…,” she said, eyes blazing even more fiercely.

As the two powerful women attempted to hypnotize one another, Mariah backed away from the slowly advancing Krissa.

She began to sway her hips seductively as she moved, causing the green gem in her belly-button to glitter brilliantly.

“I like the topless look; you have nice tits,” the young Korean woman said, admiring Mariah’s bare breasts.

“Thank you. Now why don’t you surrender so I don’t have to turn you into a chipmunk?” Mariah asked sweetly.

She continued to gyrate, moving gracefully in a slow, hypnotic dance as she backed away.

Krissa snorted.

“Start a spell, honey. I am very fast, and I will knock you senseless before you finish,” she said, raising he black sapphire pendant.

Krissa’s eyes went from Mariah’s tits to her belly button piercing, just as the hypnotist-witch had hoped.

She concentrated on focusing her own hypnotic power through the gem as Krissa began to swing her sapphire pendant.

“You are supposedly a hypnotist as well as a witch; are you afraid to try me in a duel?” the young Korean woman taunted.

She smoothly kept pace with the continually backing-away Mariah, her pendant gaining speed as it moved rhythmically back and forth.

Again, Krissa’s eyes flicked to Mariah’s navel.

“Just watch the pretty sapphire…see how it sparkles…as it moves back and forth…,” Krissa began, her eyes going back to Mariah’s face.

Krissa’s voice was honed and insistent, and it took Mariah tremendous effort not to follow the glittering black gem with her eyes as she continued to dance.

“I respect your abilities, Ms. Park. I don’t want to hurt you…this conflict is so silly…it would feel so much better to simply stop and relax…let go…just take some nice deep breaths and relax more and more…following my movements…looking at sparkling crystal…the soothing green helping your mind to go blank…it is so relaxing…,” Mariah replied in a honeyed voice.

She continued to sway gracefully, moving her arms in slow arcs intended to draw her opponent’s gaze toward her navel.

Krissa frowned slightly as her gaze again went to Mariah’s navel-piercing. The green gem reflected the moon light into her eyes, and she felt a pleasant tingle starting to spread through her body.

Realizing what the wily hypnotist-witch was doing, she forced herself to focus and shifted her gaze back to Mariah’s face.

“You must watch the sapphire…follow it back and forth…relaxing more and more with each swing…you cannot look away…back…and forth…hearing only my voice, seeing only the beautiful soothing sapphire…,” Krissa said firmly.

Mariah’s blue eyes were indeed drawn to the sapphire; Krissa was a skilled hypnotist, her voice powerfully compelling.

Mariah continued her seductive dance, increasing the tempo, hips swaying gracefully.

As the battle got fully under way, So-min stood calmly, her eyes closed as she entered a trance.

She had taken Elizabeth too lightly, not bothering to enhance her physical capabilities with self-hypnosis, and it had nearly cost her the fight.

So-min would not allow her arrogance to make that mistake with Peggy.

She let her hypnotic energy flow through her, increasing her speed, reflexes and strength.

Opening her eyes, she saw that Peggy had knocked both of the goons she was fighting unconscious and was striding toward her purposefully.

So-min smiled and waved her on.

“Come to me, Dragon of Hynothea; you will be a fine conquest,” she said haughtily, her eyes flashing silver.

Peggy smiled sweetly as she approached.

“You will eat my ass, I promise you that,” she replied, doing her best Tiny Tough impression.

So-min scowled at the uncouth reply.

“Classless upstart!” she snarled.

The two naked women came together in flurry of powerful kicks and punches.

So-min was better-trained and more experienced, and landed a painful kick to Peggy’s chest as will as a solid punch to her ribs.

“Unimpressive,” So-min said as they separated.

Peggy took a deep breath. She allowed herself to relax, and recalled Lavea’s lessons about reading and opponent and finding openings while maintaining a strong defense.

She is aggressive, arrogant, angry. The three A’s Lavea warned you to watch out for in both opponents and yourself; you can do this, Peggy suggested to herself firmly.

“I am sorry to disappoint you; I will make the next round more challenging,” she said stoically.

“Unlikely,” So-min retorted, raising her hands.

Peggy waited for So-min to lunge forward, blocking a snap-kick and side-stepping a punch.

The two naked women began to fight in earnest.

At the same time, Alex was locked in a vicious exchange with Anissa; the German hypnotist was an excellent fighter, and had served as the school’s martial arts instructor.

However, Alex was a prodigy; Anissa was a worthy opponent, one Alex gave her due respect.

The tall blonde blocked and dodged with precision and grace, refusing to strike the hypnotized woman.

Anissa had been serving as a menial when Alex and her friends arrived at the school; Peggy had explained how she had helped Elizabeth subdue the dangerous woman.

“She is an impressive hypnotist, a very talented woman. This is a bit of a waste of her talents,” Alex recalled Peggy saying as Anissa served them drinks.

Anissa was growing visibly frustrated, grunting and shrieking as she tried again and again to strike or kick Alex, only to have the blonde foil each attack.

Eventually Anissa performed a graceful spinning kick that Alex feinted dodging left, but instead went into a spin of her own, going right and ending up beside her opponent.

Alex managed to get the surprised Anissa in a choke hold.

“Relax…feel my touch…relax and listen to my voice…feel the suggestions holding your mind fading…your will is your own again…relax and breathe,” she said firmly, allowing her tactile hypnotism to do its work.

Alex did not apply the full force of the chokehold, using her ability to remove hypnotic influence from a person’s mind with only her touch. When she felt Anissa suddenly relax she released her and helped her regain her balance.

“Easy…its okay, you were hypnotized, which I am sure you are aware of,” Alex said calmly.

Anissa coughed and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

“It seems to be happening to me a lot lately. Thank you,” she said as the battle raged around them.

Alex nodded.

“Happy to help. Are you up to get Lynelle out of here?” she asked.

Anissa nodded determinedly.

“Absolutely,” she replied, looking around and assessing the situation before moving to assist Lynelle.

At the same time Alex was dealing with Anissa, Lola was locked in a brutal fight with Mistress Tansu.

The Turkish hypnodomme was very skilled, and was in truth Lola was a bit overmatched despite her own considerable prowess. She had already taken several painful blows and had not landed anything but grazing hits on Tansu; blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.

“Too slow,” Tansu taunted as she deftly dodge Lola’s powerful kick.

“You can’t run forever—oof!” Lola said, the air blasted from her lungs as Tansu performed a graceful counter that got past her block attempt.

“I am not running, dear. I am playing with my new toy,” Tansu replied arrogantly.

The two women went through another exchange of blows, with Lola taking the brunt, including a kick to her temple the left her staggering back, dazed.

Lola realized she was about to take a beating as she tried desperately to blink away the stars she was seeing and refocus her vision.

Tansu rushed at her, launching a powerful punch that would likely knock Lola unconscious.

The Turkish hypnotist gasped in surprise and Lola flinched as the blow was deflected.

Alex stepped in front of Lola.

“I can tell you are a true expert fighter; fighting both of us should be no problem for you,” she said with a smile.

“It will not, although it does not speak highly of your sense of honor,” Tansu spat.

Alex laughed.

In a fight, if you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’,” she said, imitating Casey’s voice and attitude.

Lola chuckled as she moved to stand next to Alex.

“Learned that from your wife, did you?” Lola asked.

“You know it,” Alex replied.

They shared a glance and smiled at one another.

“I certainly don’t have any illusions about honorable combat. Let’s kick this bitch’s ass,” Lola said, wiping blood from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Alex nodded.

Tansu scowled and got into a combat stance.

Alex and Lola moved simultaneously, Alex going left and Lola right.

Tansu was impressively fast, dodging and blocking with supreme skill.

However, Alex’s bare foot smashed into her face, and a few seconds later Lola’s foot did the same to her stomach.

Growling, Tansu performed a sudden, impressive back flip; in the process she kicked Alex in the face, knocking her backward a couple of steps.

Lola pursued the agile Turkish hypnotist reflexively; Tansu spun as she landed, sweeping Lola’s feet and knocking her to the ground.

Lola sprang up almost instantly.

Alex stepped up beside her.

“This is actually fun,” she said.

Lola shook her head, smiling.

“I hate to say it but it really is,” she agreed.

Tansu spat on the ground.

“I assure you, becoming my slaves will not be fun for you two,” she said, launching a spinning kick that both Alex and Lola ducked.

As the trio continued their battle, Casey was still locked in an epic exchange of hypnotic power with Elizabeth.

The mighty Tiny Tough’s sharp mind and iron will was starting to succumb to Elizabeth’s powerful gaze.

Casey felt lightheaded and dizzy, both from Elizabeth’s hypnosis and her own incredible expenditure of energy.

“That’s it Little One, you are almost there, almost in trance…so relaxed now…mind going blank…,” Elizabeth said slowly.

Casey growled and gave a final, powerful push, and suddenly her own hypnotic energy overwhelmed Elizabeth.

The glow in the Headmistress’s eyes began to shift colors, matching the changes in Casey’s pupils.

Brown, green, blue, violet.

Violet, blue, green, brown.

Elizabeth’s mouth hung open in astonishment as she was hypnotized for the second time that day. The glow in her eyes faded, and she did not blink.

She was completely hypnotized.

Casey sighed with relief and let her eyes return to their normal sultry brown.

She took a deep breath and sat heavily on the ground, her legs feeling rubbery.

She had nearly been hypnotized herself.

Elizabeth stood silently, her mind blank and open to Casey’s commands and suggestions.

“Holy fuck you are strong. Listen up, Elizabeth! When I snap my fingers, you will wake up; any and all hypnotic suggestions in your mind will vanish. They will be completely gone, and you will have complete and total free will again. Any and all hypnotic suggestions will simply disappear and you will be completely awake, aware and in control of your own thoughts and actions,” Casey said firmly, getting slowly to her feet.

“Yes, Lady Casey…,” Elizabeth muttered.

Casey snapped loudly twice.

Elizabeth started and began to blink as she came out of her trance.

“Well, that was bloody embarrassing. Thank you Lady Casey,” she said sheepishly.

“No problemo,” Casey said nonchalantly, smiling.

Somehow, the diminutive brunette appeared to be completely unaffected by the chaos. Her braids were still perfect, her clothes clean and intact, her little bare feet hardly even dirty.

Elizabeth shook her head and chuckled, then turned to survey the situation.

Alex and Lola were still battling Tansu; all three were bleeding from their nose or mouth and sporting bruises, their clothing scuffed and torn as the leapt, spun, kicked and blocked.

Mariah and Krissa appeared to have hypnotized one another; the Korean woman stood with her eyes locked on Mariah’s navel, her expression blank. At the same time, Mariah stood with her arms hanging at her sides, her blue eyes locked on Krissa’s black sapphire pendant which was no longer moving as it hung from her still-raised arm. Anissa had an arm around a limping Lynelle, helping her away from the fight.

“I am going to un-hypnotize—is that a word?—Anyway, I am going to help Dakota, you see to Mariah,” Elizabeth said, moving toward her former student.

“Right,” Casey replied.

Glancing at her wife, she saw that Alex and Lola appeared to have the tiring Tansu on the ropes.

Satisfied her beloved Freckles was okay, she dashed over to Mariah.

“Okay Sweet Cheeks, time to wake up,” Casey said, standing up on her toes so she could speak softly into Mariah’s ear.

Peggy and So-min’s battle had continued furiously, and had devolved into more of a brawl than a fight between trained martial artists. Each one had expended enormous amounts of both regular and hypnotic energy; Peggy in particular felt drained, as she had to use most of her energy reserves just to keep up with So-min.

The Dragon of Hypnothea was certain she had at least one broken rib, and So-min was favoring a sprained ankle.

Both women were battered, bruised and bleeding; blood trickled from Peggy’s nose and So-min wiped the blood from her mouth more than once.

Their movements were slowing, their blows weakening; Peggy slugged So-min gracelessly in the face, while the Korean woman punched her in the stomach twice, her blows akin to those of a tiring boxer.

Peggy stumbled back, and So-min did not pursue, taking a moment to catch her breath.

Peggy was glad for the respite; she had expended an enormous portion of reserves of hypnotic energy empowering her blows and absorbing So-min’s enhanced punches and kicks.

“Had enough?” So-min asked, eyeing Peggy with hatred as they circled one another.

“Have you?” Peggy retorted.

“I will never yield to a repulsive upstart like you,” So-min said derisively.

Peggy smiled, then winced as pain shot through her side.

“Let’s finish it then,” she said.

For an instant, she considered simply changing So-min into a turtle; however, she honestly wasn’t sure she had the energy left, or if the Korean woman was somehow magic-resistant.

Besides, I said I’d make her eat my ass; she needs to stay human for that, Peggy reminded herself with a smirk.

Instead, she reached up and smoothly removed her mother’s emerald pendant, raising before So-min’s eyes.

In response, the Korean hypnotist removed her own beautiful emerald pendant.

“Watch the emerald So-min…see how it sparkles as it moves…back and forth…,” Peggy began.

The gem in her necklace reflected the moonlight in a dazzling manner as it moved.

“Follow the beautiful green gem…it really draws your eyes as you listen to the sound of my voice…relax…,” So-min said at the same time.

Her emerald glittered in a similar manner to Peggy’s as she started it swinging back and forth.

“You are very tired from all that exertion…muscles feeling weak…all you see is the emerald, all you hear is my voice…you simply want to relax and watch the emerald swing…the way is sparkles is so soothing…watch the emerald…back and forth…” Peggy continued in her powerful voice.

Her emerald was gaining speed, and she timed the cadence of her speech to the rhythm of its swing.

“You must follow the gem…follow it and listen to my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…more and more relaxed with every word I say…just follow the gem and my voice…relax…deeper…deeper…,” So-min said in her seductive monotone.

Her pendant was swinging in wider, slower arcs than Peggy’s.

Both women were channelling their hypnotic energy through their respective gem while struggling to keep their gaze off their opponent’s.

Peggy and So-min were both tired, and rapidly succumbing to one another’s hypnosis; both women’s shoulders slumped, their gazes now locked on one another’s pendants.

“You are growing sleepy now…very sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…,” So-min said, going for the kill.

Peggy felt her entire body tingling as she involuntarily relaxed, her eyelids suddenly feeling like lead.

She realized she was going to lose.

The hypnotically enhanced fight with So-min had drained her too much.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Take her! Dark Peggy hissed.

Too weak to resist her darkness, energy surged through Peggy as it became dominant.

Her eyes snapped wide; they were filled with rage.

With a thought, Peggy telekinetically snatched So-min’s emerald from her hand, sending if flying off into the darkness; her eyes began to shimmer with purple light, and twin beams of pure hypnotic power lanced out from them and into So-min’s eyes.

The Korean hypnotist looked stunned, staggering backward a few steps from the impact.

“You are fucking hypnotized! You are MINE!” Peggy said, her voice reverberating with power.

So-min gasped; she sank to her knees, completely hypnotized.

Dark Peggy’s energy continued to pour uninterrupted into her eyes.

So-min began to tremble; blood trickled from her nose.

“Peggy, she’s hypnotized. We won. You can stop,” Alex’s voice said calmly.

She sounded far away.

“No! This bitch needs to be taught a lesson! She dared oppose me, fuck her!” Peggy snarled.

“Peggy, you can knock it off—,” Casey began.

“Silence!” Dark Peggy roared.

She opened her eyes wider and increased the intensity as she continued to release pure hypnotic power into So-min.

The Korean woman was sobbing, her trembling becoming more violent.

“You are going to kill her,” Lola’s voice said urgently.

“If she dies, she dies,” Peggy said coldly.

Domina Peggy is in control!” Mariah said firmly.

Peggy gasped; the light faded from her eyes.

She and So-min both collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Mariah, Alex, Casey, Lola, Elizabeth, Dakota, Anissa and Lynelle stood around them, having gathered to watch Peggy and So-min’s duel; their expressions ranged from shock and bewilderment to uneasy confusion.

“What the actual fuck was that?” Casey asked in her charmingly rhetorical manner.

* * *

After the battle Elizabeth took charge, displaying her well-honed leadership skills. There were prisoners to secure, wounded to tend and her students to get settled back in their dorms.

She organized her staff, slaves and allies, having them check one another to make certain there were no lingering post-hypnotic suggestions from So-min’s forces in their minds, and she made certain they all had places to sleep in either guest quarters, the fifth-years’ rooms, or her own home.

Elizabeth assessed the damage to her school as well; two buildings had been set on fire, but the sprinkler systems had limited the damage. Fourteen of her goons and staff had been killed, including two instructors, hypnotists named Mistress Carla and Mistress Doreen; both had been close friends of Elizabeth’s who had taught at the school for years and volunteered to fight to protect the students.

Elizabeth had to lock away her rage and grief at their deaths; she would honor them with funerals and allow herself to grieve properly in the future.

Right now there was far too much to attend to.

Lola and Temperance reported to High Mistress Liliana via a video conference, and Dakota checked in with her staff at The Matriarch. Domina Peggy had been taken to the infirmary, still unconscious.

The rest of the Fascinating Five assisted Elizabeth wherever they could, programing and interrogating prisoners and overseeing slaves working on cleaning up the mess.

It was determined that the mentalist named Jill had been a hypnotized slave of So-min, and was extremely grateful for being freed.

Jill had no family, and had lost everything after becoming enslaved three years earlier, she had gladly accepted a position working in security at Lady Elizabeth’s, and had also agreed to teach a class on mentalism starting the next academic year.

After two days, order at Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy was more or less restored, although classes would not resume for another week. Elizabeth sent all the students on a field trip to New York to see a play and visit museums under the watchful eye of Samuel, Mistress Heather and a half-dozen other staff members.

Temperance departed the day after the battle, on her way to report to The Archdomina personally; the rest of the assembled hypnotists remained behind for various reasons, not the least of which was the celebrating that followed the clean-up.

Lynette and Nina made good on Lynette’s vow to seduce Dakota, taking the young woman into their bed for an enthusiastic and wild night of passion.

One evening after dinner, Alex made certain that the captured Ji-an, Dixie and Amani all publicly spent time at Lola’s feet.

“A promise is a promise; you should feel lucky; a lot of people want to worship Lola’s feet,” Alex said with satisfaction as their vanquished enemies debased themselves.

Also true to her word, Lola delighted in making an aware Tansu her foot-slave as well.

“I hope you are ‘enjoying’ me now. After you are done with mine, you are going to pay homage to both Mistress Alex and Lady Casey’s feet as well,” Lola taunted Tansu as she knelt before her.

The normally arrogant, confident Turkish hypnodomme had been defiant and stoic as she began to kiss Lola’s sexy feet. However, her resolve quickly broke, and she sobbed pathetically as she was reduced to sucking the toes of her enemies.

The public humiliation of So-min’s allies went over extremely well from those who gathered to watch, however.

In their free time following the battle, Casey and Alex could hardly keep their hands off one another; they invited Lola join them in their bed one night, which they spent nearly as much time gossiping and laughing as they did having sex.

“No! Damn it Lola! Put your leg here…Alex, move your hand and hold on tighter…fuck, you two are hopeless!” Casey said in mock frustration as she tried to direct the threesome into a new position.

Both Alex and Lola had burst into giggles; they’d grabbed Casey, who broke into giggles of her own as they pinned her to the bed. Alex held her down and began to suck at her tits, while Lola took the opportunity to tease Casey’s pussy with her tongue.

“No fair, I can barely handle Freckles…oh…oh fuck…yes, keep doing that…,” Casey had gasped as Lola thrust her tongue inside her and licked vigorously.

She was well on her way to one of many orgasms the three would experience together.

Mariah too spent an evening with Lynette and Nina, bringing her Thrall Nathan to serve as the trio’s stud.

She also spent time sitting by Peggy’s bed in the infirmary, praying and holding her friend’s hand.

Casey and Alex did the same, and Lola had joined them on one occasion as well.

Nina assured everyone Peggy was simply exhausted and would wake up soon, though like any good physician she stopped short of guaranteeing that it would happen.

One evening after a fabulous dinner provided by Elizabeth’s kitchen staff the hypnotists all sat around enjoying drinks and swapping stories. Several impromptu duels took place, including Alex defeating Dakota and Nina beating her wife Lynelle; Lola demonstrated her foot-nosis prowess on a willing Mariah, who found herself dancing seductively on the dining table for the delighted group at the Puerto Rican hypnotist’s suggestion.

Although she socialized with her guests, Elizabeth remained a bit distant and detached, making sure her guests were well tended, that her staff was prepared to resume classes, and that repairs to the campus’s buildings were on track.

When she was satisfied that the school was secure and going to recover, she first paid So-min a visit in the school’s secret dungeon.

Elizebeth did not speak to the captive hypnotist; instead, she kicked So-min hard in the face as she knelt in the middle of her cell; Elizabeth followed up with a second, harder spinning kick the knocked the Korean woman sprawling.

“Aware now, So-min! Kiss my feet, cunt,” Elizabeth commanded coldly, snapping her fingers and slipping off her sandals.

The suddenly aware So-min had no choice but to obey, crawling to Elizabeth and lavishing kisses on her sexy bare feet. Elizabeth watched her for a moment, then kicked her in the face yet again.

“Back on your knees, and back into trance now,” she commanded, snapping again and scooping up her sandals, leaving the utterly defeated So-min behind, resolving not to give the Korean hypnotist another thought.

After leaving So-min’s cell, Elizebeth went to her private residence and sent for Anissa.

The disgraced instructor had voluntarily remained in her personal suite since the battle had concluded, waiting for Elizabeth to decide her fate.

They still had not spoken since Anissa had appeared unexpectedly during the fight.

A short time later the two hypnotists were sitting on a comfortable sectional in Elizabeth’s massive living room; the Headmistress was now dressed casually in a low-cut pink blouse and jeans; Anissa was sitting beside her, clad only in a simple white shift.

Anissa was recounting how she had been freed from her trance by Domina Peggy shortly before the battle.

“After she removed…your suggestions…she explained what was happening, and that it was my fault. She said she giving me the opportunity to do the right thing, and she said she had faith that I would. Her faith was almost misplaced,” she said sheepishly.

“Oh?” Elizabeth asked with a raised eyebrow.

Anissa nodded.

“I packed a few things and was going to run…but before I got off the grounds I realized what this place means to me, as well as our friendship. I betrayed you, betrayed the Academy and the students with my arrogant stupidity. I went to find you and fight beside you. I was almost too late,” she said.

Elizabeth nodded thoughtfully.

“Well, I for one am glad you stayed. You saved me,” she said gratefully.

Anissa shook her head.

“Too little too late; all the damage is directly my fault for encouraging the fifth years to try to kidnap Domina Peggy,” she said with a sigh.

Elizabeth shook her head.

“No; you do share a large part of the blame, but the students made the choice to act. They knew it was wrong. They will suffer the consequences,” she replied.

And so will Creel, Elizabeth added silently.

“And so should I; my betrayal was worse; I should be a menial for as long as they are, and then hopefully earn my way to being your Thrall,” Anissa replied contritely.

Elizabeth looked surprised.

“You want to be permanently enslaved?” she asked incredulously.

“It is what I deserve, what tradition and propriety demand; what I want doesn’t matter. I want to do right by you, Elizabeth. You gave me everything, we were friends…and I completely threw it away,” Anissa replied sadly.

Elizabeth regarded the younger woman with her typical stoicism.

Then she took a shuddering breath, tears welling in her eyes.

“No,” she said quietly.

“Elizabeth, you can’t give me special treatment; the integrity of the school, not mention your reputation, is at stake. Permanent slavery is what I deserve. I would like to remain near you, and have a chance to earn my way to becoming your Thrall,” Anissa replied.

“I said no. You will not become a slave, even a Thrall. You will become my Devoted,” Elizabeth decreed.

Anissa looked surprised for a moment; then she smiled.

“I…your Devoted? So I would remain a hypnotist?” she asked in a quivering voice.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Yes, but you will still be a servant; you will always, always be submissive to me. I will thoroughly brainwash you, and you shall willingly submit to my hypnotism, so I can make certain that you love me, worship me and that I have your complete loyalty forever. You will exist to serve, support and most importantly obey me at all times. But you will keep your personality and some of your freedom,” she said.

Anissa nodded eagerly.

She had just been offered a way out that satisfied Elizabeth’s honor and allowed her to perform proper penance, without being reduced permanently to slave status.

“Thank you, Lady Elizabeth,” she said quietly.

Elizabeth smiled, moving to embrace her friend.

“This way you may continue teaching; the students and the school need you…and so do I,” she said.

Tears trickled from Anissa’s eyes as they hugged.

“It will be my honor to serve you and the school,” she whispered.

“I will be honored to have you, Devoted Anissa. Now, you aren’t my Devoted just yet, but why don’t you get down on your knees and pleasure me anyway,” the Headmistress said quietly, grinning.

Anissa laughed and pulled her shift over her head, tossing it aside.

“The pleasure will be mine,” she said seductively.

Anissa moved to kneel before Elizabeth, helping the British hypnotist out of her jeans and pulling off her sexy black thong.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and leaned back into the couch, spreading her legs.

She gasped as Anissa began to lightly lick at her wet pussy, then shrieked with delight as the kneeling woman seized her clit with her lip and began to suck vigorously.

Elizabeth began to moan loudly as Anissa enthusiastically worshipped her.

“Oh my…oh…oh! Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!” Elizabeth finally yelled as Anissa brought her to orgasm, waves of pleasure crashing through her body.

She trembled, cumming hard as the tension and stress of the past week finally gave way to intense pleasure.

Anissa continued to eagerly lick, thrusting her tongue deep into Elizabeth’s pussy, causing her to cum a second time, even harder.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck yes!” Elizabeth screamed, her fingers intertwining with Anissa’s hair.

The kneeling woman did not pause, continuing to pleasure Elizabeth until she orgasmed a third time; the Headmistress let out an unintelligible scream as she shuddered violently, nearly falling off the couch as she thrashed about in ecstasy.

She slumped back, sweating and breathing heavily as the pleasure lingered and Anissa continued to tease her clit with her tongue.

“That was wonderful, Anissa,” Elizabeth said after she had recovered a bit.

“I am glad you enjoyed it,” Anissa replied, finally pulling herself away from Elizabeth’s delicious pussy.

The Headmistress composed herself and rose to her feet.

“Are you ready to begin the next chapter of your life as my Devoted?” Elizabeth asked, hands on her hips as she stared imperiously down at Anissa.

The still-kneeling woman looked up and nodded eagerly.

“Yes, I am; make me your Devoted, Elizabeth,” Anissa said.

“Excellent…Look into my eyes!” Elizabeth said firmly.

Her eyes began to shimmer with soothing blue energy.

Anissa met her gaze, gasping as hypnotic power surged into her; she accepted it, welcomed it, willingly submitting to her fate.

Anissa was rapidly being hypnotized, and would soon irrevocably, permanently be in Elizabeth’s power.

She smiled as her mind began to go blank.

The next morning, Elizabeth rose late; she was tired from her recent exertions, and she had put a lot of energy into her first conditioning session with Anissa the previous evening.

After breakfast, Elizabeth dressed in a lovely black low-cut maxi-dress and tall strappy black heels, putting her hair up and taking her time to do her makeup as well as select elegant, understated jewelry.

Then she went to see Krissa Park, who was being kept in a sparsely furnished but comfortable room by herself; she had not been degraded or humiliated by any of Elizabeth’s friends and allies, by the Headmistress’s decree.

Krissa was aware, but under a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion that kept her from leaving the room or causing any trouble, as well as one that compelled her to obey Elizabeth and her allies.

She had been examined by Nina and was given a simple grey tank top and grey leggings to wear, and had been fed bland but healthy food since being captured.

Krissa was seated cross-legged on the floor when Elizabeth entered.

“Kneel before me,” the Headmistress commanded.

Krissa immediately assumed a kneeling position.

Elizabeth sat on the edge of the room’s twin bed.

“I was hoping we could talk,” she said politely.

“Do I have a choice?” Krissa asked, sarcasm in her voice.

“No, you do not. I am sure you are aware that you must speak the truth to me at all times,” Elizabeth replied, unperturbed.

The young Korean woman sighed.

“Yes, I know how true hypnotism works. What would you like to talk about, Lady Elizabeth?” Krissa asked wearily.

“I want to talk about you, dear; you, and the future of your family. I am going to be blunt, Krissa. Your mother is finished. She made her move. She lost. She will not be returning to power,” Elizabeth said calmly.

Krissa took a deep breath, her face reddening.

She nodded curtly.

“I figured as much; for the record, I counseled that we let Kylie take her medicine, and I was against her doing business with that disgusting pig Creel. My mother dismissed my advice out of hand,” Krissa said irritably.

Elizabeth nodded.

“I thought as much. Please, sit,” she said, indicating a chair opposite the bed.

Krissa gratefully moved from her kneeling position to the chair.

“Thank you,” she said, rubbing her knees.

“I have heard you are smart, resourceful and a skilled hypnotist. You are young and yet you seem to possess more wisdom than your mother. If she is out of the picture, you rule your family, correct?” Elizabeth asked.

Krissa looked surprised.

“I…yes, assuming I am not permanently enslaved,” she replied slowly.

“That depends on you; I want no lasting enmity from the Park family and your allies. You were being a dutiful daughter, obeying your mother’s orders. She is no longer a factor. I am willing to allow you to go free, with a clean slate between us. Kylie serves her punishment, and then she is free to continue her education or leave as she chooses…on one condition,” Elizabeth said.

Krissa looked suspicious.

“Which is?” she asked.

“Publicly renounce So-min; humiliate her and swear that hostility between my school and your family has ended,” Elizabeth said.

“Done,” Krissa said without hesitation.

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

“Just like that?” she asked.

“I have mommy issues,” Krissa said with a shrug.

Elizabeth broke into a long, loud laugh.

“Oh my Goddess, thank you for that, dear. I needed to laugh. Seriously though, tell me why you are so willing to be rid of you own mother?” Elizabeth asked.

“Because she is a reckless fool who doesn’t trust anyone but herself. She is arrogant even for a hypnotist, and she has been leading this family to disaster for years. She antagonized you and others for no other reason than pride. I would rather we do business, become allies. And on top of it, Kylie is becoming just like her. My sister should serve her punishment, and finish her education here. My mother cares only for herself and her reputation. I want real power. We have never been close, and she has hypnotized me into supporting her when we disagreed. She got me into this mess. Fuck her,” Krissa said, face flushing with anger.

Elizabeth held up her hand.

“Calm down, dear. I understand. If we have a deal, I will schedule the ceremony,” she said.

Krissa nodded.

“We have a deal,” she said.

“Excellent; In the meantime…sleep,” Elizabeth replied, snapping her fingers.

Krissa’s eyes slammed shut as she dropped into a deep hypnotic trance.

“Krissa Park, as of now you are free and clear of my or anyone else’s control, your will is now your own again. When you awaken, all post-hypnotic suggestions will be completely gone from your mind, fading easily and effortlessly away into nothing,” Elizabeth said firmly.

She snapped her fingers again.

Krissa awoke with a jolt; in her mind she felt the shackles that count her free will break.

She was free.

Krissa Park smiled.

“Thank you, Lady Elizabeth,” she said, rising to her feet.

Elizabeth watched she younger woman stood, then moved to kneel before her once again.

“You have my word that I will honor our agreement,” Krissa said.

She went to her hands and knees and kissed each of Elizabeth’s sandal-clad feet once in a show of ultimate respect and submission.

“You have my promise to honor our agreement as well; please rise Mistress Krissa, Matriarch of the Park family,” Elizabeth said formally.

Krissa got to her feet.

“If it isn’t asking too much, can I get some different clothes and maybe a cinnamon roll?” she asked with a smile.

Elizabeth laughed.

“Of course. Come, we have a private boutique and tailor on the grounds; we can swing by the kitchen on the way,” she said, leading her new ally from the room.

* * *

Peggy awoke with a start and sat up slowly.

She immediately laid back down as dizziness and a headache overcame her.

Looking around, she realized she was in a hospital bed; an IV was in her arm, and she wore a simple white gown. Glancing around, she could see she was in a small private room that had one other bed, which was empty; the clock on the wall said it was just after nine in the morning.

Her body ached and she could feel her torso was wrapped snuggly.

I must have cracked or broken ribs after all, Peggy mused.

Closing her eyes, she took several deep breaths and assessed herself mentally.

Dark Peggy was gone, banished back to the depths of her psyche.

She was in control of herself.

“Whew, that could have been a bit of a disaster,” she said quietly to herself as she recalled what had taken place with So-min.

The door to the room opened, and Nina entered, dressed in a white coat with a stethoscope in her hand.

“You are finally awake; how are you feeling, Peggy?” she asked pleasantly.

Peggy sat up slowly.

“I am sore, dizzy…and hungry. Damn,” she said as her stomach began to growl.

Nina chuckled.

“I’m sure you are; you have only had liquids for three days,” she said, moving to a sink and filling a cup with water.

“Three days? I was out for three days?” Peggy asked in alarm.

“Yes, you were,” Nina replied, handing her the cup of water.

Peggy took it and raised it to her lips.

Nina put her stethoscope in her ears and began to examine Peggy, checking her heart and lungs, then getting out a small flashlight and checking her pupils.

“Well, your vitals are normal, and everything looks and sounds good. I think you were basically suffering from extreme exhaustion. You have two cracked ribs, a mild concussion and several deep bruises. Truthfully, I think you are pretty fortunate,” Nina said after finishing her examination and removing Peggy’s IV.

Peggy nodded.

“I think you are right, Doctor. Thank you for taking care of me,” she said.

Nina smiled.

“Thank you, for helping defend the school. My daughter was in that shelter,” she said, patting Peggy’s arm gently.

Peggy smiled.

“I was happy to help, truly. I just wish I hadn’t lost control like that,” she said with a sigh.

Nina looked sympathetic.

“From what I heard you were channelling tremendous hypnotic power; I am sure it isn’t easy. Don’t be too hard on yourself,” she said.

“I suppose you are right. Is everyone else ok?” Peggy asked.

Nina nodded.

“For the most part. We lost some slaves and two faculty members. You friends are all fine, as are Elizabeth, Lynelle, Dakota and Temperance. So-min and most of her allies and minions were captured,” she said.

Peggy looked relieved.

“Thank Goddess. How long do I have to stay here?” she asked.

Nina chuckled.

“I would like it if you stayed another night, but I am sure you are going to fight me on that,” she replied.

Peggy grinned.

“You are right about that. But first things first; I am really hungry,” she said.

“I will get you some jello,” Nina replied.

“Fuck that. She needs real food,” a voice said from the doorway.

Peggy broke into a huge smile when she saw Lady Casey step into the room.

The diminutive brunette looked effortlessly beautiful; her hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore a colorful sundress that was light blue and slashed with irregular stripes of purple, white and silver. Around her neck was her customary huge diamond solitaire pendant, and she wore matching drop-style earrings. Her minimal makeup perfectly enhanced her natural beauty, her rich brown eyes twinkling mischievously. Her fingernails were painted in a purple-tipped french manicure, and her alexandrite wedding ring sparkled on her left hand. Strappy silver stiletto sandals added four inches to her height, and her toenails were painted a shimmering dark purple. Her cold-iron and fire-opal rings adorned her middle toes, and she had added a silver band set with a large amethyst to her right second toe.

In Casey’s left hand was a foil-wrapped package, while in her right was half-eaten slice of cold pizza.

“Hi Emerald Eyes; I sensed that you were waking up—your mind is very loud and chaotic by the way—and I knew you would be hungry, so I swung by the kitchen and had them make you an egg-white, spinach and mushroom breakfast burrito. I know you like that healthy crap like Freckles,” Casey said.

She flashed one of her devastating smiles.

“Thank you, Casey. That sounds wonderful. I see you found a snack as well,” Peggy replied with a smirk.

Casey winked and took a bite from her pizza, offering Peggy the burrito.

“I would caution against eating anything too heavy, it could upset your stomach,” Nina said diplomatically.

Peggy looked sheepish as she took the burrito from Casey and began to unwrap it.

“I am really hungry, Doctor,” she said apologetically.

“Oh she will be fine; it is a healthy burrito, and besides Peggy has phenomenal body control. She won’t puke,” Casey said nonchalantly, displaying her unique ability to be crude, charming, exasperating and likable all at the same time.

Nina sighed.

“I know better than to argue. I am sure you two want to catch up; Peggy, if you vomit, I am going to say: ‘I told you so’ and let Lady Casey clean it up,” she said sternly.

“Deal, Doc,” Casey said, finishing her slice.

Peggy nodded.

“Fair enough; Thank you very, very much for taking care of me, Doctor,” she said graciously.

Nina smiled.

“You are quite welcome Peggy. Good to see you, Lady Casey,” she said with a nod to Tiny Tough, then left the room.

Casey leaned over and kissed Peggy’s cheek.

“I am glad you are okay,” she said.

“Thank you. I am glad you are okay, and Alex and Mariah and Lola too,” Peggy replied, taking a bite of her burrito.

“We kicked ass,” Casey replied with a shrug.

Peggy smiled, chewing slowly and thoroughly, resisting the urge to wolf down her food.

You kicked ass; I had a harder time defeating So-min than I did Gillian,” she said after swallowing a bite.

Casey snorted.

“Not from what I saw; when you hit the bitch with those purple eye-lasers she was done pretty fast,” she said.

Peggy sighed.

“True enough, I suppose; but even that was a failure. I used pure dark hypnotic power. I gave in. I should have been able to take her without doing that,” she replied.

Casey shrugged.

“Give yourself a break. Most hypnotists don’t have access to separate pools of hypno-power. We are already ‘integrated’ so to speak. You haven’t reached your limit yet, and when you wrestle Dark Peggy under control once and for all you will be unstoppable,” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“I don’t think you have reached your potential either, Tiny Tough,” she said with admiration.

Casey shrugged again.

“Maybe not; I don’t really care, to be honest. I just want to do my thing,” she said casually.

Peggy laughed, amazed at how nonchalant the tiny hurricane of a woman could be about her immense power.

She really is content and unconcerned with gaining power. She is definitely a better woman than you. Completely loyal, utterly fearless and unburdened emotionally. Maybe you could learn some humility from her, you arrogant bitch, Peggy thought to herself.

“Casey, you are exasperating in the best way sometimes. While I eat, please tell me what happened with you three, and after I passed out,” Peggy said.

She listened intently as Casey, in her own colorful way, launched into a recounting of everything that she, Alex and Lola had done, as well as what had taken place after Peggy had lost consciousness.

“It sounds like you all like Lola a lot,” Peggy remarked when Casey had finished her tale.

“Twinkle Toes is fucking awesome,” Tiny Tough said enthusiastically.

Peggy chuckled.

She set down her burrito, knowing exactly what her friend was saying.

“Let me guess, you want her to take Bella’s place in the Fascinating Five,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Casey grinned.

“Of course we do; Bella isn’t coming back. Alex and Mariah agree, and Lola wants to do it. I can feel it, even though she hasn’t come out and said it. We kinda bonded. She really earned it, Peggy,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“You really don’t think Bella is coming back?” she asked.

Casey sighed.

“I don’t; and if she did, how long until you two were at each other’s throats again?” she asked.

Peggy let out a long sigh of her own.

“I really hate to say it, but I agree with you. I don’t think Bella and I can get back to where we were… and it’s my fault,” she said glumly.

“Hey, we have been over this; you both acted like dumbasses. It wasn’t unfixable until she took off with that cunt. Let it go, forgive yourself and let’s move on,” Casey said with a reassuring smile.

Peggy couldn’t help smiling back.

“Thank you Casey. If that is how you all feel, I don’t have an issue with it, although I wish I knew her a bit better. I trust you and Alex and Mariah completely. Elizabeth spoke highly of Lola when she found out she was here, and High Mistress Liliana sent her on her behalf. If you all think it is the right thing to do, I will ask Lola if she would like to join us,” she said.

“Awesome, thank you Peggy. Now you need to rest—,” Casey began.

Peggy shook her head and slowly got to her feet.

“I am going to New York,” she said.

Casey looked bewildered.

“Wait, what?” she asked.

“I have to find Lavea,” Peggy said.

Casey shook her head.

“No way! We are going home. As soon as we can,” she replied.

Peggy frowned.

“I can’t; I have to rescue her from that Harbinger bitch,” she said, anger creeping into her voice.

“Peggy, I hate to say it but you have more important things to do; now just sit down and let’s talk about this,” Casey said reasonably.

Peggy’s expression grew hard.

“Casey, you don’t have to come with me, but I am going to find Lavea. End of story,” she said.

“No, you are not,” Casey replied calmly.

She barred Peggy’s path, hands on her hips.

“You can’t stop me, Casey. It is my fault Lavea got taken and I have to save her. Now get out of my way, or I am going to get angry,” Peggy said coolly.

Casey smirked.

“Go ahead, get angry. We just talked about you acting like a dumbass, and now you are acting like one already,” she said with a shrug.

Peggy’s eyes narrowed.

“Casey, you really need to listen—,” she began.

Sit down and be quiet!” Casey said firmly.

As she spoke, she unleashed a stream of barely perceivable flashes from her rich brown eyes directly into Peggy’s hazel-green ones.

Peggy’s mouth clamped shut and she sat on the bed, utterly unable to resist Casey’s command.

“Fuck, and people say I am stubborn. Peggy, I am one of the few people you can’t bully, and yes you are a bully sometimes. Not that I blame you, you have become one of the most powerful women on the planet. Now you are going to sit there and listen to me,” Casey said, hitting Peggy with more flashes.

Peggy’s mind was powerful, her will strong.

She could not resist Casey.

“You know, I usually leave the wise-woman stuff to Mariah, but to be honest she goes too easy on you sometimes. I think she is a bit of a fan-girl of yours, actually. So I am stuck telling you what you need to hear. You need to go home. Sean needs you; he has a new baby, and he is your Consort. Jing-Mei is basically your wife, and you have Piper coming back into the picture soon. On top of that, you are supposed to take Judy’s daughter as your apprentice next week, did you forget that? Also, Mariah said Hypnothea wants you to do your thing in the holy circle with So-min…and you need fucking rest, for fuck’s sake! You have fractured ribs and a concussion. You can’t go running off every time something happens! That is a Bella move, and look what it got her! Your friends love you, I love you, but you have to start acting smarter and less selfish, at least with the people you claim to care about. You need to listen to us once in a while, respect our input. We are a team, and Boise is our turf. I like Lavea, a lot actually, but she is a slave. Yes, she’s your Thrall, but she is property. I love Janessa, but I wouldn’t but her above you, or Mariah, or any hypnotist cared about. Have no doubt, I will be right beside you kicking Allonia’s ass when she is located…but you are going to have to fucking wait and do things right, damn it! You are passionate and wear your heart on your sleeve, but sometimes you gotta think first.You are responsible to others by your own damn choice, and you are supposed to be a leader, so act like it, okay?” Casey said in a rush, her face red with frustration.

Peggy sat silently, her face red and tears welling in her eyes.

After a moment Casey rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I can tell my mind bullets already wore off, Peggy. Say something. Be mad if you want, I can take it,” she said.

Peggy took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

She was emotionally drained; her anger had flared up intensely as she was forced to sit silently; it faded away rapidly as Casey spoke.

Peggy had realized Casey spoke the truth, and that she needed to rethink what she intended to do.

“Give me a minute, you just took me to the wood shed,” she said with a weak smile.

Casey laughed.

“You fucking needed it. I am sorry I had to zap you, but you were acting like a second rate hypnodomme, like Donna or Mercedes. I am supposed to be the emotional one,” she teased.

Peggy wiped her eyes and stood, then leaned down to kiss Casey on the cheek.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough. I needed to get zapped. You are right about everything you said. I am sorry I was acting like an idiot. Don’t sell Donna short though; she might be an evil selfish bitch but she is powerful,” she said.

Casey snorted.

“Power is worthless without discipline. Her ego is so massive it will crush her someday,” she said with a shrug.

Peggy chuckled and shook her head.

“That is really your secret, isn’t it? You have almost no ego. You don’t keep a stable of slaves, you aren’t interested in controlling people or things long-term. You are one of the most powerful women on the planet, and you are content to be with Alex and eat cheeseburgers. But Goddess help anyone who pisses you off,” she said, looking at the beautiful brunette with renewed wonder.

Casey shrugged.

“I guess so; I like to live in the moment, I guess. Speaking of cheeseburgers, I wonder if the kitchen staff will make me one…,” she said.

Peggy laughed.

“Ah Casey, you are incorrigible. You are right, I need to prioritize. I honestly have no idea where to look for Lavea, and the Harbinger is extremely dangerous. Okay first things first; you will appreciate this, I promise So-min she would eat my ass. I think I should make good on that first. I am feeling petty,” she said wickedly.

Casey grinned.

“Now you are talking! That is the kind of petty I can get behind…or So-min can get behind; get it, she will be at your behind? Anyway, Alex stashed some of your clothes in that closet there. Let’s get you dressed then go see the Korean Cunt,” she said.

Peggy laughed even harder.

A few minutes later, Peggy followed Casey out of the infirmary and down a hallway to an elevator.

Peggy was now dressed casually in denim shorts and a green, blue and purple tie-dyed t-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was barefoot. The only jewelry she had put on was her antique emerald pendant and the gold heart toe ring on her left smallest toe, because it was Sean’s favorite.

They rode down to a sub-basement, where they were greeted by two women dressed in black bodysuits and combat boots, with short blonde and brown hair respectively. Both wore belts with holstered pistols, knives, radios, tasers and other gear hanging them. Fit and athletic, Peggy and Casey had no doubt they were very capable fighters.

The women’s expressions were blank; they were hypnotically conditioned to obey Lady Elizabeth at all times, and they had no thoughts beyond serving their owner.

The pair were know simply as Alpha and Beta, and they had been waiting in the safe house with the students in the event So-min’s forces gained entry.

Now they were assigned to guard the Academy’s dungeon.

“Domina Peggy, Lady Casey, you may pass,” Alpha said.

Both she and Beta took a knee as the two hypnotists walked by.

Casey led Peggy to So-min’s cell and punched a code Elizabeth had given her into the lock.

The mechanism clicked, and Casey opened the door to reveal So-min kneeling naked with her fingers laced behind her head.

Her eyes were wide and staring, her body and face bruised, the latter from Elizabeth’s kicks, while most of the former was curtesy of Peggy during their fight.

Peggy stepped inside the cell; Casey followed and closed the door.

“Aware,” Tiny Tough said, snapping her fingers.

She had been the one to deepen So-min’s trance and program her subconscious mind with powerful suggestions after her defeat.

So-min began to blink her dry eyes.

“Hello So-min,” Peggy said sweetly.

Casey followed her and closed the door.

So-min scowled remained silent.

“You may speak, slave,” Peggy said haughtily.

So-min narrowed her eyes.

“I have nothing to say to you, upstart,” she spat.

“What, no big talk now?” Casey retorted.

“And you, little one, you are a disgrace,” So-min said to Casey with derision.

Tiny Tough curtsied mockingly.

“I have nothing to say to you, either So-min. You lost, and I am here merely to gloat, and make good on a promise,” Peggy replied with a wicked smirk.

“Do your worst, pretender! I will get free, and I will destroy you,” So-min said defiantly.

Both Peggy and Casey laughed.

“Well, I suppose that is possible…but not today,” Peggy allowed.

“You are finished, So-min. You were just a pawn for that ass-hat in New York. Your stupid pride put you in this position. Remember that, you egomaniacal cliche hypno-cunt,” Casey said, her irritation showing.

“Tiny Tough has little patience for stereotypical power-mad hypnodommes; she keeps trying to stop me from turning into one, and seeing you is a good reminder as well,” Peggy added.

So-min remained silent, staring straight ahead.

Peggy shrugged.

“Lady Casey, would you like to go first?” she asked politely.

Casey nodded.

“Sure, this bitch is definitely a notch I want in my belt. So-min, you will crawl to me and worship my feet,” she commanded.

Face contorting with rage, So-min struggled with all her might to resist; she managed to hesitate for several seconds before going to her hands and knees and crawling to Casey, where she began to kiss and lick her perfect, sexy, sandal-clad feet.

Peggy and Casey watched, smiles on their faces as the once-feared So-min debased herself.

Casey let her continue for about five minutes, then stepped back.

“Enough; stop, So-min. You aren’t really worthy of my feet, but I did enjoy watching the mighty Park So-min become a foot-slave,” she said with satisfaction.

“I am going to—,” So-min began angrily.

“Eat my ass!” Peggy cut her off loudly.

She turned around and let her shorts fall to the floor; she wore no underwear. She bent over slightly and reached back and spread her cheeks.

So-min went pale and let out a choked gurgle.

She began to tremble as she fought Peggy’s humiliating command.

So-min looked mortified as she found herself moving, completely against her will, toward Peggy’s ass.

“Get in there and lick my asshole,” Peggy said seductively.

So-min burst into tears as she pressed her face into Peggy’s sexy as and began to worship The Dragon of Hypnothea.

Peggy closed her eyes, moaning softly.

The utter humiliation she was inflicting on So-min aroused her greatly, and the sensation of the Korean hypnotist’s tongue thrusting into her asshole sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Peggy let go of her cheeks and began to finger herself, and was soon furiously rubbing her clit as So-min continued to lick her ass.

Eventually, Peggy let out a shout and began to shudder as she orgasmed.

“Okay, that is enough for now, slave!” she gasped.

Peggy composed herself and pulled up her shorts, winking at Casey who smiled and winked back.

“Oh Goddess I needed that!” Peggy said, turning back to the kneeling So-min with a smug smile.

“She looks good with her face in your ass,” Casey said with a chuckle

So-min was silent; her face was streaked with tears, and she suddenly looked disheveled and pathetic, her defiance gone and replaced with a look of forlorn resignation.

“Well, I got what I came for; I am finished here,” Peggy said, turning to leave.

“Got what you came for,” Casey echoed with a snicker.

Peggy couldn’t help laughing at Casey’s juvenile humor as she turned to leave.

Her business with Park So-min was concluded…for now.

The Dragon of Hypnothea had much more in mind for the Korean hypnotist when they got back to Boise.

“Deep trance now, So-min!” Casey said, giving a loud snap of her fingers.

So-min’s eyes went wide and she stopped blinking as she went into deep hypnosis.

While in a trance captive hypnotist would have almost no chance of freeing her mind from the powerful suggestions that kept her in mental bondage.

With a nod of approval, Casey turned and followed Peggy out of the cell.

* * *

Peggy felt a renewed sense of purpose after her conversation with Casey and her quick domination session with So-min.

She went and found Alex, Mariah and Lola in the school’s recreation room, shooting pool while they chatted and laughed.

Alex and Mariah were overjoyed to see her, wrapping her in big hugs and kissing her on her cheeks and mouth.

“I was getting worried,” Alex said, her smile wide.

“I was too,”Lola added.

Peggy turned to her a smiled.

Lola was startled when Peggy hugged her.

“Thank you so much for everything you did, Lola. I owe you,” Peggy said.

Lola blushed as she hugged Peggy back.

“I was happy to help. Really,” she said.

Peggy kissed her on the cheek.

“Well, we are lucky to have you…speaking of which, I am just going to get right to it. Lola, would you like to join the Fascinating Five officially? Alex, Mariah and Casey have already given their blessing, and there are no people I trust more than them; their opinions are all I need. From what I have seen and heard, you are fearless, powerful, smart…you worked with Casey and Alex extremely well,” she said.

Lola looked stunned.

She glanced at Mariah, then Alex and finally Casey.

The first two were smiling and nodding, while Casey gave her a nonchalant shrug.

The she laughed.

“Of course she is fucking joining! I can feel how bad you want to, Twinkle Toes,” she said with a wink.

“You do have a Casey nickname, so you are already ahead in the game,” Alex added.

“I…I have never thought about joining a conclave. I usually work alone, but this was an exhilarating experience…we were awesome together. You all really want me? I mean, what about Mistress Bella?” Lola asked, still trying to process what was happening.

Casey scowled.

“She isn’t coming back,” she said, glancing at Peggy.

“What is it Casey? What do you know?” Peggy asked.

Mariah cleared her throat.

“We heard news that Donna’s conclave, The Scintillating Seven, struck a major blow against The Master. Bella has officially joined them,” she said calmly.

Peggy kept her expression neutral.

Inside, her darkness stirred with renewed vigor.

That traitor! Bella will kneel at my feet, Peggy thought angrily.

She took a deep breath and banished the petty thought.

“Bella is free to make her own choices. Joining Donna is…an unexpected and unwise choice, but it is hers to make. Lola, the offer is genuine, and not just because we need a fifth. We want you with us. You will make us stronger, and you have my word I will not make the mistakes I did previously that contributed to Bella’s decision to leave. We even have an empty house in our neighborhood that is all yours,” Peggy said solemnly.

She winced slightly after speaking; Bella had lived with her, and they had enjoyed one another’s company often.

You are a big part of her leaving, remember that, Peggy reminded herself.

Casey nodded her approval of Peggy’s comments, and Mariah did so as well.

“Lola, please don’t feel like you have to answer right now. We really like you, and we are more than comfortable with the ideas of you in The Five. We don’t mean to pressure you,” Alex said kindly.

Lola nodded, then broke into a huge grin.

“I would love to join you ladies!” she said happily.

The rest of the Fascinating Five took turns hugging their newest member.

Peggy was the last one to do so.

“Lola, our lives can get a bit crazy, but I am sure you can handle it. Welcome,” she said before embracing the sexy Puerto Rican hypnotist.

“Thank you so much. I…I really can’t believe this. I mean, you guys have become a bit of a legend in the True Hypnotism Community. I am honored, truly. I promise I will do my best,” Lola replied.

“You can start by teaching me your foot-nosis techniques,” Peggy said with a wink.

“I would be happy to give you some pointers,” Lola replied with a chuckle.

“And at some point Peggy will want to settle who has the nicest feet,” Casey teased.

“Don’t act all innocent, wife of mine! You are as vain about your feet as Peggy, probably more,” Alex chided.

“Me? Vain about my feet?” Peggy asked innocently.

Mariah snorted.

“Okay, Peggy don’t play dumb. You are super proud of your feet, and you are the Queen of Foot-Slavery,” she said.

“Oh come on, all hypnotists make people their foot-slaves,” Peggy protested.

“Not the way you do it. It’s an art with you,” Mariah retorted.

“I don’t need to be vain, because I already know that my feet are the nicest,” Casey added.

“I don’t know, Lola’s feet are pretty spectacular,” Alex said innocently.

“They really are,” Mariah added.

“Okay, we are going to have to settle this,” Casey said.

“I mean, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here,” Peggy said at the same time as Casey.

Alex and Mariah laughed.

Lola looked both amused and embarrassed.

“I will be happy to concede that someone else has the nicest feet in the Fascinating Five,” she said, laughing.

“Oh no you don’t, Lola. You can’t let these two off the hook. Neither one of them can hypnotize with their feet like you,” Alex chided.

“Hey! I bet I can!” Casey retorted.

“I have been practicing my foot-nosis, I think I can do it,” Peggy said a touch defensively.

Mariah and Alex were roaring with laughter at this point.

Lola had backed away, her face red.

“Seriously, I don’t want to cause any drama over our feet,” she said.

Peggy and Casey shared a glance and burst out laughing.

“Oh Goddess that was funny. I am sorry Lola, you will have to forgive me. I am vain about my feet. It seemed like it was the part of my body that always got complements when I was younger. Sometimes my eyes, but it was almost always ‘you have really nice feet’ or something similar. It was never ‘nice ass’ or ‘great tits’. So I kinda embrace having nice feet,” Peggy explained sheepishly.

“You do have a great ass and nice tits, just for the record,” Mariah said with a chuckle.

“And I just have perfect feet. Live with it,” Casey said with a shrug.

“When I said you didn’t have a huge ego earlier, I had forgotten about how you are about your feet,” Peggy said in a snarky manner.

Casey blew her a kiss.

Lola laughed and nodded her head.

“I will do my best not to bring this up ever again,” she said, winking at Casey.

“Seriously though, you should have seen her hypnotize with hers; she did a fantastic job,” Alex said.

“Thank you Alex,” Lola said, blushing.

“Yeah, all kidding aside Twinkle Toes is our undisputed foot-nosis champion. Sorry Peggy,” Casey said.

Peggy smiled.

“I don’t doubt it, although I do plan to master it at some point. Foot-nosis is a legitimate technique, it has a section in The Art of True Hypnotists: Volume II. But in any case I am genuinely glad that Lola brings us a new talent,” she said, nodding at Lola.

“Okay, now that we have established that my feet are the nicest, can we get some food?” Casey asked.

“Case, there will be food at the ceremony in a bit,” Alex reminded her.

“That is like two hours from now,” Casey protested.

Alex sighed and smiled at her wife.

“Yes, Casey was telling me that Krissa Park is going to renounce her mother and take over the family, with Elizabeth’s blessing,” Peggy said.

Mariah nodded.

“That is the plan,” she said.

“Well, I had better go to my room. I am afraid it is going to take me a while to get dressed. Kendal will have to help me,” Peggy said.

“I can help you too if you like; we can get to know each other better,” Lola offered.

Peggy smiled.

“I would like that, thank you Lola,” she said warmly.

“Well, I already look fabulous, so I am going to the kitchen,” Casey said.

Alex sighed again.

“I guess I had better go get ready. Mariah, will you walk with me since my wife values food more than me,” she said.

“Of course,” Mariah said, grinning.

“Watch it Freckles, or I will have you doing naked yoga at this shindig,” Casey warned.

“Unlikely, since if you try to do that I will put you on a leash and make you my show dog,” Alex retorted.

The two women shared a laugh; Alex bent and kissed her wife deeply.

The newly reformed Fascinating Five dispersed to get ready to witness Krissa Park becoming her family’s new matriarch.

* * *

The ceremony was a simple affair held in the school’s auditorium. All of the guests were dressed up in semi-formal to formal clothes, while So-min’s allies who had been taken captive were present on stage, naked and kneeling in a row near the back with simple red collars around their necks.

The disgraced fifth-year students were also present, aware and dressed in red leather collars, simple red shorts and white cropped tops with Lady Elizabeth’s logo stitched on the front in red; their hair had been cut very short, and they were barefooted. The four young women were acting as menial servants, bringing drinks and performing other mundane tasks for the assembled hypnotists and guests in the audience.

Elizabeth’s staff, allies and guests were all dressed in elegant, classy clothes, sporting sky-high heels, fancy hairdos and glittering expensive jewelry, or in the case of the few men present who were not menial slaves, well-tailored suits. This included the Fascinating Five as well as Dakota and the sorceress Madeline and her wife Bianca, who had arrived the day before.

True to her word, Peggy had removed So-min’s programming from Bianca’s mind, earning both she and Madeline’s gratitude.

“Please let me know if you are ever in Boise,” Peggy said, after Madeline had hugged her and thanked her profusely.

“I will do that. I want to see The Spiral,” Madeline had replied.

“I would like to keep this brief,” Elizabeth said to the audience as she walked on stage, her voice amplified with a wireless microphone.

The Headmistress was dressed in an elegant silver floor-length strapless gown and tall matching silver stiletto sandals. Her hair was down in wavy layers, and she wore her distinctive pocket-watch around her neck as well as a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her finger and toenails were freshly painted a deep red, and she had a gold and ruby ring on her right second toe.

Her new Devoted Anissa stood on the left side of the stage, wearing a long black spaghetti-strap dress with a long slit. Her long hair was in a tight bun, and she wore a silver pocket watch around her neck. She was barefooted, wearing the traditional silver anklets connected to rings on her middle toes by fine silver chains; her finger and toenails were black.

Beside Anissa was Krissa Park, clad in a shimmering emerald-green sheath dress, her hair in a fancy updo. She wore very tall black platform sandals, and her black sapphire pendant glittered as it rested on her cleavage. She wore gold and emerald rings on both middle fingers, and matching ones on her second toes. Her long fingernails were painted in a green-tipped French manicure, and her toenails were dark green.

“We are here to formally acknowledge that Park So-min is no longer the head of her family. She is being censured for her crimes against this academy. Her eldest daughter Krissa will be formally recognized as the new head of the Park family. Witnessed by myself, Lady Elizabeth, Mistress Lola Martinez as a representative of The High Conclave, Domina Peggy of The Fascinating Five and Sybil Mariah as a Priestess of Hypnothea. Bring in the disgraced,” Elizabeth said formally.

Two shirtless, handsome and extremely fit male hypno-slaves dressed in tight black leather pants and nothing else escorted a naked So-min Park onto the stage. The Korean hypnodomme’s hair had been shaved, and she wore a silver slave collar, silver nipple-clamps, and wide silver bands on her wrists and ankles as a symbol of her slave status.

The men forced So-min into a kneeling position before Elizabeth.

“Park So-min, you are no longer recognized as a Mistress or hypnotist, and are hereby condemned to be a slave for the rest of your life for your assault on this institution. Your daughter will now assume your place as head of your family, and will be recognized as such as soon as she officially denounces you,” Elizabeth decreed.

She turned and nodded to Krissa, who stepped forward, her expression stoic.

The younger Park moved to stand before her kneeling mother.

“Mother, you have led this family from one folly to the next. This shameful and unnecessary defeat was the final straw. I hereby denounce you and pledge to lead our family with more dignity and wisdom. You will kiss my feet and be forsaken,” Krissa said, her voice quivering slightly.

So-min gave her daughter a venomous look as she went to her hands and knees and symbolically transferred power to Krissa.

The audience was silent as So-min was reduced to her own daughter’s foot-slave.

“That will suffice, So-min. Take her away,” Elizabeth said after a moment.

The two male servants hauled So-min to her feet and marched her off the stage.

“I present Mistress Krissa Park. Congratulations,” Elizabeth said.

They exchanged kisses on the cheek as the audience applauded politely.

Krissa then exited the stage with a wave to audience, her smile tempered by the sadness in her eyes.

“Now, there will be plenty of food and drink in the main dining hall for everyone; I feel a bit of a celebration is in order, so please go enjoy yourselves,” Elizabeth said with a smile after.

The audience filtered out of the auditorium and made their way to the dining hall, which had been set up with a fabulous buffet and full, open bar.

Most of So-min’s allies would remain hypnotized until Krissa departed, at which time the ones she wanted would be freed and allowed to swear fealty to her; any she did not wish to retain would be sold on the slave market.

The exception were Mistresses Tansu and Sahana.

Both women were present at the dinner party, naked and collared, serving was menial slaves.

Their respective families had been contacted and offered the opportunity to ransom them back.

Until then, the pair would serve as Elizabeth’s slaves.

Domina Peggy allowed herself to enjoy the evening, talking, laughing, eating and drinking with her friends both old and new.

She agreed to a pendulum-only duel with Elizabeth and lost a very close match; the gathering found her cheerleader and ballerina impressions delightful.

Casey and Alex had a contest to see who could stare at Lola’s feet the longest without going into trance.

Casey narrowly won; both women were impressed by how powerfully Lola could channel energy through her bare feet.

“I can hypnotize a lot other ways, you know,” she said with exasperation after awakening Alex from her hypnotic daze.

“Of course you can, but you were warned about Casey’s and Peggy’s foot obsession. Plus it is pretty impressive how easily you do it,” Mariah replied with a laugh.

Lola laughed as well.

“I guess that is my schtick,” she said with mock resignation.

The party continued long into the night; Elizabeth’s guests had a fantastic time, trading stories, dancing and drinking.

So-min’s vanquished allies were available as sex-slaves, and by one a.m. the gathering had become a semi-orgy.

Peggy had retired to her room by that time, after having said good night to everyone individually; the Fascinating Five were heading back to Boise early the next day on a private jet owned by Elizabeth, and Peggy wanted to get some rest.

Before she went to sleep, however, Peggy decided to have Kendal pleasure her, taking the time to enjoy the fact that the hapless woman remained her slave and she could do whatever she pleased with her.

“Seems like forever ago since I hypnotized you with the office fish tank, doesn’t it?” The Dragon of Hypnothea said with a laugh as she sat naked on her bed.

Kendal looked up at her with a scowl from her kneeling position, where she was dutifully worshipping Peggy’s feet; in the past thirty minutes, she had kissed every part, sensually licked her soles and sucked every one of her owner’s toes as she had done countless times since first being hypnotized.

“Yes, it does Domina,” said in complete agreement before going back to her task.

Peggy laughed at the first person she had utterly enslaved against their will. She had no sympathy whatsoever for Kendal, and never grew tired of dominating and humiliating her former coworker.

“Yes, I can’t even imagine how frustrated you must be. Goddess, I am a bitch! Still, you were a bitch to me for years. Too bad for you I became a hypnotist. Now eat my pussy, slave. Make me cum hard,” she commanded.

Kendal was completely unable to resist, quickly repositioning herself to carry out her owner’s wishes.

As Kendal began to lick at her wet pussy, Peggy was feeling good about her future in general; she was looking forward to seeing Sean, Jing-Mei and their baby as well as meeting her new apprentice and seeing Piper again.

However, in the back of her mind she was still thinking about rescuing Lavea and stopping the Harbinger.

Elizabeth promised to use her resources to try and locate Lavea and contact you as soon as she finds her. You will just have to have to have faith and be patient, Peggy told herself, closing her eyes and laying on the bed.

She gasped as Kendal began to suck at her clit and tease her pussy lips with her fingers.

Soon Peggy was moaning and shrieking loudly as Kendal dutifully and vigorously pleasured her.

“Yes…yes…yes, YES! That’s it, Kendal! Eat me! Worship me you fucking bitch!” Peggy yelled.

Kendal’s actions became almost frantic as she worked to please her owner.

Peggy was trembling as waves of pleasure assaulted; she was building quickly toward what would be only the first of at least three orgasms.

The Dragon of Hypnothea temporarily forgot everything else and lost herself completely in ecstasy.