The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Lessons in Domination

Domina Peggy realizes that she has been ignorant and heedless of the many dangers that come with being a part of the True Hypnotism community. Her eyes now opened to the reality of her life as a Hypnodomme, she begins preparing herself to face and dominate her enemies, as she works to become a better leader.

“That really is a lovely piece,” Gillian said in her lilting Irish brogue.

Domina Peggy turned toward her, a smile on her face.

“Thank you High Mistress; I really appreciate that. I am surprised and honored that mine was chosen,” she said gratefully.

The two hypnodommes were standing in a large ballroom on third floor of The Spiral hypnotism club. Several dozen people stood around them chatting and admiring three very unique pieces of art.

In front of the two hypnodommes was Peggy’s slave Katie. The young woman was in the midst of performing an “Arabesque” ballet pose; her right foot was flat on the floor, her left leg extended straight behind her at a ninety-degree angle. Her right arm was extended straight out to her side and slightly behind her shoulder, while her left arm was extended forward forming an elegant straight line with her left leg. Her gaze was intense, following the sight-line created by her arm. Her wrists were relaxed, her fingers perfectly spaced and giving the impression of a graceful flowing movement.

Katie was naked; in impressive physical condition, her slender athletic body was fit and very toned; her hair was in a tight bun, and she did not have her glasses on. Her finger and toenails were perfectly painted sky blue, and her auburn pussy hair was neatly trimmed and groomed. She wore simple, elegant sapphire earrings and a blue leather slave-collar, along with wide silver cuff bracelets engraved with flowing spirals. On her middle toes were silver toe-rings connected to silver anklets by delicate silver chains. Her makeup was professionally done, with sultry blue eyeshadow and ruby lips; her tattoos were expertly concealed.

Katie was also frozen; she was in an extremely deep trance, her mind holding her body utterly still in the beautiful, perfect ballet pose.

Peggy had been working on the pose with Katie for several weeks, and she now had the young woman’s mind so conditioned to obey that it could now impose impressively on her physical body.

“You deserve it. Truly, this is one of the finest slave-sculptures I have ever seen. She is performing the move perfectly, and you captured the moment as if it were a photograph. How long can she hold it?” Gillian asked.

“I have had her like this for over six hours, without any ill effects,” Peggy replied with pride.

“Impressive. A magnificent demonstration of the power of hypnotism, combined with wonderful artistic sensibilities,” the High Mistress said, walking around the “sculpture”.

Katie was on a large, three foot high round marble platform, an overhead light illuminating her softly and perfectly accentuating her beauty.

A bronze plaque attached to the platform proclaimed the piece You will dance for me by Domina Peggy.

“I have to admit, I thought I was being too ambitious for my first piece. I am very happy with how she turned out. The other pieces are very impressive though,” Peggy said, moving to examine the sculpture to the left of Katie.

The display consisted of a tall transparent plexiglass section wall on a small beautifully crafted wooden stage. Standing facing the wall were three naked women. They appeared to be in their mid-to-late twenties, all the exact same height with very similar and utterly spectacular figures. Each woman had exceptional muscle tone, a sexy firm round ass, shapely long legs, large magnificent breasts, flawless skin and perfect feet. Their skin tones were all different; the woman on the left was gorgeous ivory. Her long hair was flame-red and reached her mid-back; it was straight and thick, painstakingly brushed, beautiful and shiny. The woman in the middle had lightly-tanned skin; her hair was identical in length, thickness and style, but it was golden blonde. Beside her stood a woman with bronze skin and dark brown hair, again identical in length and style to the others.

All three women’s pussy hair was trimmed into a thin neat strip.

They too were frozen, deeply hypnotized into statues. Each of the three women had their arms crossed in front of them, palms against the plexiglass and their hands above their classically beautiful faces. Each possessed high cheekbones and full lips; their eyes were closed. Their foreheads rested against the wall, and their legs were crossed right over left. They were standing on the balls of their feet, heels off the floor. They wore no makeup, their finger and toenails were expertly maintained and devoid of polish. They wore no jewelry, and each had a black slave-collar around their neck.

The plaque on the front of the display declared the name of the piece “The Beauty of Obedience” by Master Sebastian.

“I agree; this is simple, elegant and sexy…a wonderful display,” Gillian agreed, admiring the women.

The two hypnodommes then moved to the third piece. It consisted of a burgundy yoga mat resting on a beautiful six-foot by six-foot slab of Peacock Green granite. The sculpture consisted of a single naked woman. She was young and gorgeous, with dark hair and eyes, appearing to be of Indian descent. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore an ornate gold slave collar. She wore gold bracelets, rings, nipple rings, anklets and toe rings wile her bellybutton sported a gold and diamond piercing. Her finger and toenails were painted shimmering gold. The woman was in absolutely spectacular physical condition, and was holding a perfect yoga Bow Pose.

Three feet above the mat.

She was holding the pose while levitating.

The plaque in front of her declared the sculpture the “Floating Golden Bow” by Mistress Deanna.

“This is wonderful. Is it really only hypnotism? No magic?” Peggy asked as she studied the floating woman in wonder.

“Indeed it is,” a melodic female voice said behind her.

Peggy and Gillian turned to see a young, very beautiful woman; she was short, perhaps five-three, and had long curly dark hair and rich vibrant brown eyes. Red lips framed a radiant smile, and her smooth olive skin spoke of her blended Asian, Spanish and Irish blood. Her hair was loose, flowing down around her shoulders, and she wore a long midnight blue evening gown that showed off her sexy, toned body. It was strapless and had a long slit up one side. She wore large diamond drop earrings, and a huge four-carat emerald-cut sapphire hung on a long platinum chain around her neck. She wore a glittering diamond and sapphire bracelet, and her long fingernails were a deep plum color. Her shoes were sky-high strappy black platform sandals; her toenails were midnight blue like her gown, and she wore a platinum and sapphire toe ring on her left middle toe.

“Hello Mistress Deanna, it is lovely to see you again. Have you met Domina Peggy?” Gillian asked, smiling at the newcomer.

“I have not; but I have heard a lot about you, Domina. It is nice to finally meet you,” Deanna said cheerfully, extending her hand.

Peggy shook it with a smile.

“It is wonderful to meet you, Mistress Deanna. You look fantastic, by the way,” she said.

Deanna nodded graciously.

“Thank you. You both look beautiful,” she replied.

Peggy and Gillian were both dressed similar to Deanna, in long elegant gowns and strappy heels; Peggy’s dress was dark purple while Gillian’s was emerald green. Gillian’s hair was in a fancy updo, while Peggy’s had reached her shoulders and was stylishly layered and streaked with purple. Each of them wore plenty of expensive jewelry, and had their preferred pendulum around their neck; Gillian’s was an antiqued gold pocket watch, while Peggy’s was a very large amethyst pendant.

Gillian and Peggy both nodded their acknowledgement of the complement.

“Your piece is incredible,” Peggy said to Deanna.

“Thank you very much. I have had it in mind for a while now, and Ishya here turned out to be the perfect subject to sculpt with. I am sure you are wondering about how she’s floating. Go ahead, feel underneath her,” Deanna said with a smile.

Peggy obliged, bending and waving her hand beneath the levitating woman.

“That is wonderful. It seems like magic!” she said.

“It isn’t magic; Mistress Deanna has a unique hypnotic talent. She can suggest to a subject she has taken into a deep trance that they levitate, and they obey,” Gillian said with admiration.

“How did you learn to do that? ” Peggy asked.

Deanna chuckled.

“I have no idea…I was giving a subject suggestions to feel as if they were floating while I was deepening their trance, and then they just started to levitate! I couldn’t believe it. I have spent a lot of time practicing and studying my ability, but so far all I know is that I can do it, and that it is not magic. It is definitely tied to the subject’s trance, an effect achieved with hypnotism alone,” she replied.

Peggy was impressed.

“Other hypnotists have tried to duplicate Deanna’s ability to no avail. Myself included. She is very special. Her power works with self-hypnosis as well,” Gillian said, looking at Deanna with genuine admiration.

“Oh how cool! I would love to see that sometime,” Peggy said enthusiastically.

Deanna shrugged.

“Okay, give me just a moment,” she said, closing her eyes.

Peggy and Gillian watched as the young woman took several slow, deep breaths; she visibly relaxed as she entered a hypnotic trance.

A moment later, Deanna opened her eyes and smiled.

Then she simply floated up into the air, until she was fully six feet off the ground.

Peggy and Gillian both applauded, as did several other people in the ball room.

Deanna laughed and slowly descended back to the floor, her heels clicking as she came to rest.

“That is just amazing Mistress Deanna,” Peggy said, impressed.

“Thank you. It comes in handy at times,” Deanna said.

The three beautiful hypnodommes suddenly found themselves surrounded as the crowd pressed in to admire the displays.

More people had begun to fill up the ball room; dozens of well-dressed hypnotists, their Thralls, slaves and friends as well as hypno-groupies and “normals” of high standing in the hypnosis community had all come to the The Spiral’s first annual Slave Sculpture Exhibition.

Using hypno-slaves as a medium to create a temporary statue and displaying them was one of the more esoteric and unique practices in the hypnotism community.

The Spiral had announced the exhibition a month earlier, and a dozen hypnotists had presented their sculptures to a panel consisting of High Mistress Gillian, Arthur Winston and Master Sylver, who chose three to be displayed and honored at a reception.

It was considered a high honor to have a slave-sculpture chosen for an exhibition. Many people in the True Hypnotism community were eager to see the temporary art created with the power of hypnotism.

Club employees in burgundy blazers circulated with trays of Hors D’oeuvres and champaign. Peggy’s Thrall Sean brought his Domina a glass, then stood silently behind her while she conversed with Gillian and Deanna.

His hair was freshly cut in a short mohawk, and he wore a very expensive perfectly-tailored charcoal grey suit along with his ornate black and silver Thrall collar.

Peggy soon found herself beset by well-wishers and people offering their congratulations, as well as autograph seekers; the exhibits had been filmed in high definition by a professional crew, and people were eagerly paying for downloads of the videos. The video would slowly circle the “sculptures” several times from a variety of angles as elegant music played. This was the equivalent of buying a copy of the art; it could be displayed on a screen in a loop, allowing the buyer to enjoy the sculptures whenever they wished, long after the slaves had been released from their motionless poses.

High Mistresses Jing-Mei and Liliana, Jayde, Sylver, Camila, Mariah, Arthur Winston, Jessica the Mentalist, Ava Gold, Alistair, Dazzle, Judy Collins, Faith Grant and many others were in attendance, and differences were set aside so they could enjoy the work of Peggy, Deanna and Sebastian.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this,” Peggy said to Sean as they slipped away from the main group and headed toward a restroom.

She was nervous and tense; she’d been on edge ever since Bella had gone missing.

Sean chuckled.

“Why not? It is a fun distraction from studying hypnotism, kung-fu and magic, and from worrying about Bella and the others. Living at the club until Casey and Alex find Bella is a little boring, I know; besides you had already been hypnotically posing Katie, and you are good at it. Your hypnotism holds her in place extremely well. That is why they picked your entry as one of the top three for this exhibition. I just figured you should show off a bit. And I was right,” he said.

Peggy scowled at him.

I don’t need a distraction, I am not a child. I should fucking be with Casey and Alex. I should never have let you and Mariah convince me to stay, she thought irritably.

She forced her scowl into a smile.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. Now I need to relieve some tension. Come into the bathroom and fuck me,” she said, taking his hand and leading him inside.

The women’s restrooms in The Spiral were fancy affairs, elegantly decorated with carpeted waiting areas that contained several comfortable chairs.

The waiting area in this particular restroom was deserted, and Peggy unzipped Sean’s pants, fished out his stiff cock and unceremoniously pushed him onto one of the chairs. Then she hiked up her dress and mounted him, uncaring if anyone was in the restroom’s stalls.

Peggy moaned as she rode Sean roughly; she was bobbing up and down rapidly, her hands on Sean’s shoulders, lost in ecstasy. He grunted, bucking his hips enthusiastically in time with Peggy’s movements. Her moans became shrieks of pleasure, and neither she nor Sean noticed when two well-dressed women emerged from the stall area and washed their hands.

“She really knows how to live,” Dazzle said with a giggle as she dried her hands, watching Peggy shamelessly fucking her Thrall.

“I have always liked her, even when we were on opposite sides of The Battle of Boise. I for one am glad she and her friends beat that tacky bitch Donna. Come on trainee, let’s go get some dinner,” Jayde replied.

Peggy screamed as they departed, having a powerful orgasm. She continued to move up and down slowly on Sean’s still-erect shaft for a moment, then leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

“Cum, my Enslaved One. Cum, and know you are mine,” she said softly.

Sean moaned, shuddering as he exploded inside his beloved Domina.

“I am yours!” he said loudly.

“Yes, you are,” Peggy replied, reveling in her power.

A few minutes later Peggy led her Thrall from the restroom and rejoined the party, composed and temporarily relaxed. She mingled and enjoyed herself and the attention her slave-art brought her.

In truth, she was surprised and pleased that she had done so well on her first piece, and already had ideas for future sculptures.

Sylver was very complementary, having always liked Katie; Jing-Mei, Liliana, Arthur and even Ava and Faith sought out Peggy to congratulate her on how elegant and perfect Katie’s pose was.

“Domina Peggy, it is an honor to meet you. I am Sebastian,” a tall, handsome olive-skinned man said after politely waiting for an opening.

He was wearing a very nice custom pinstriped suit and expensive Italian leather shoes. He looked to be around forty, and had long wavy dark hair tied back in a ponytail, along with a neatly trimmed beard. His smile was disarming, and he had twinkling green eyes. His voice was smooth and deep. He wore a silver pocket watch in the traditional style on his vest beneath his open jacket.

Peggy smiled as Sebastian took her hand and kissed it.

“It is wonderful to meet you as well, Master Sebastian,” she said, blushing.

The handsome hypnotist smiled.

Peggy swallowed hard, feeling instant attraction to Sebastian.

“Thank you. I must say, you look stunning this evening. You stand out even among so many beautiful women,” Sebastian said suavely.

Peggy felt herself flush again as he looked at her with a combination of admiration and lust.

Sean stood impassively behind her, but she could almost feel his seething jealousy.

Peggy had fucked a few other men since taking Sean as her Thrall, but had not done so for awhile, preferring to remain a one-cock woman with the man she’d fallen in love with.

It didn’t bother him in the slightest when she had sex with women, but men were a different story. He had come to accept and even enjoy his status as Peggy’s slave, and wanted her to be happy and enjoy her power; however he could not help being insecure. In his position as her slave, he was by definition expendable; Peggy professed to love him, but as a hypnodomme she could decide at any time that she was finished with him and dismiss him from her life.

Peggy usually found his insecurity cute, and often reassured him of his importance and place in her life.

At times however, she found it irritating.

Especially when she was stressed or upset.

Even more so, as had come to know and love her Thrall she knew he would counsel her to be cautious of the likable, sexy Sebastian, especially in light of Bella’s recent disappearance.

The implication that she was reckless or careless angered Peggy.

It angered her even more that Sean was right.

Still, she was the hypnotist, the dominant in their relationship.

Her anger grew swiftly as all these thoughts passed through her mind.

Damn it Peggy, you don’t owe him anything, he is your slave! You can make him watch you fuck twenty guys if you want! He has no say in what you do or who you fuck, or how you handle your business. He is your property, and you are a hypnodomme who does as she pleases! He doesn’t get to be possessive of you…even if he loves you! she thought, her inner hypnodomme asserting itself.

Peggy thought of it as her inner darkness, or “Dark Peggy”, an entity that had grown inside her since she had become a true hypnotist.

A persona she never wanted to let fully emerge.

In the back of her mind, Peggy felt guilty; she knew her emotions running strongly for a variety of reasons, none of them Sean’s fault.

She was being petty and arrogant, letting them get the better of her.

It felt good.

“Thank you Sebastian. You look fantastic yourself, very handsome. Sean, go fetch Master Sebastian and I some champaign,” Peggy commanded with a dismissive wave.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied through clenched teeth.

He could sense her irritation as he turned and moved off, seeking a server with a tray of drinks.

“Your Thrall is well-trained,” Sebastian said with approval.

Peggy nodded.

“He knows his place. Your piece is amazing,” she said, turning toward the art and trying to ignore the sudden wetness between her legs.

“Thank you. They really do look good on display,” he said casually.

Sean brought two glasses of champaign, handing one to each hypnotist.

Peggy took hers from him without acknowledgment, as did Sebastian.

He stepped away and put his arms behind his back, awaiting his Domina’s commands with a stoic expression his face.

He knew his Domina’s moods well, and had faith that she would come around.

“Are they part of your regular stable?” Peggy asked, sipping her champaign.

Sebastian smiled.

“No, they are merely three females I chose because they happened to have physical attributes I desired for my piece. They no longer have names; I simply call them blonde, brunette and redhead,” he said with satisfaction.

“They are magnificent,” Peggy replied.

“Just say the word and they will worship you as a goddess,” Sebastian said with a grin.

“Mmm, what a lovely thought,” Peggy replied, licking her lips seductively.

In truth she was imagining Sebastian on top of her, thrusting his cock deep inside her.

“I am being honest, Domina Peggy. You are a remarkable woman. A rising star, powerful and unique as well as beautiful. I would like the opportunity to get to know you better,” Sebastian said.

He came across as sincere and charming, his attention focused solely on her.

Peggy flushed again.

She knew he was trying to seduce her.

Peggy didn’t care, she was enjoying the handsome, powerful man’s attention.

Careful Peggy; you have been far too careless lately. You should decline, she warned herself.

“I think I would like that,” she said aloud instead.

Sebastian smiled.

“Excellent. This soiree is about concluded; we need to release our sculptures soon. Perhaps we could go for a drink afterward?” he asked.

Peggy nodded with a smile of her own.

They continued to chat for a few more minutes, then Gillian stepped up to a small podium in front of the the sculptures and made a short, well-written speech praising the three artists and congratulating them on being chosen as the three exhibitors in The Spiral’s first annual slave-sculpture showing.

Peggy, Deanna and Sebastian released their slaves from their poses and sent them to The Spiral’s infirmary to be examined by Doctor Carson to make sure they hadn’t suffered any injuries during their stint as modern art.

Many of the people attending the reception were headed for the club’s main bar and lounge area, know as the “Entranced” club; Peggy was escorted by Sebastian, Sean trailing them.

“Walk behind me,” Peggy had commanded him.

She often allowed him to walk beside her, but she wanted to seem like a more traditional hypnodomme.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied, following obedient.

He remained vigilant in protecting his Domina, eyes constantly scanning for threats.

Sean knew she was angry at him; he was a convenient outlet for her fear and frustration, and they were so in tune with one another that it hadn’t even required conversation for the understanding of her mood between them

Although it was hardly fair that she be upset with him, Sean didn’t mind. While it hurt a bit when Peggy treated him badly, it helped her manage the enormous stress and emotion that came with life as a Hypnodomme and leader of The Five.

He was also confident it would pass.

It was also her right as his owner, and in truth she treated him far better than most slaves or even Thralls.

Peggy was an incredible woman, smart and powerful; she did have a wicked streak, and genuinely enjoyed dominating, humiliating and degrading people she hypnotized. Her willingness to do those things to people sometimes surprised and even scared her. Domina Peggy feared becoming a sociopathic self-centered monster, so she did not shy away from admitting when she was wrong and apologizing when she needed to, even to a slave.

This was something that separated her from many other True Hypnotists, who often saw remorse or admitting to a mistake as weak, and many would never give a second thought to how they treated the people they owned.

Sean believed Peggy’s compassion and desire for balance in her behavior made her stronger.

Still, he couldn’t help but be slightly worried; Peggy had been leaning toward her dark side more and more lately.

Sybil Mariah joined them in the elevator with her boyfriend Nathan, and a pair of beautiful young women both clad in skimpy white bikinis. One had long red hair, while the other was a blonde with layered shoulder-length locks. Both had blue eyes and firm sexy bodies, with large round breasts and fantastic asses; each one also sported the dazed expression of a hypnotized slave.

“Hello Mariah, Nathan. You both look amazing. Have you met Master Sebastian?” Peggy asked after hugging her.

Like Peggy, Mariah was staying in her condo at The Spiral as a safety precaution until Casey and Alex had news of Bella.

“Yes, we have met. Your sculpture was fantastic,” Mariah said politely to Master Sebastian.

Nathan nodded in agreement.

“It really is amazing,” he added.

“Thank you both. It wasn’t as inspired as Domina Peggy’s piece, but I am happy with how my ladies looked,” Sebastian replied graciously.

Mariah and Nathan each greeted Sean as well, considering him a part of their extended Fascinating Five family.

Peggy felt a pang of guilt she Sean and Nathan shook hands and began chatting about sports; she’d been ignoring him since they’d had sex in the bathroom, unfairly directing her anger and frustration at him. She knew he could feel her hostility, and knew it hurt him.

Damn it Peggy, you are a cunt sometimes, she admonished herself.

The part of her personality she called “Dark Peggy” laughed at her.

Peggy forced her darkness back into the distant corner of her mind where it resided most of the time.

Dark Peggy had been asserting herself more often lately, and requiring more effort to control.

“You have some new pets I see,” she said to Mariah, looking at the two hypnotized beauties.

“We do! Aren’t they lovely? I took Nathan “shopping” at Twin Peaks. We needed some house slaves for our new place, so he picked these two out while we had lunch. The redhead is Kristi, and the blonde is Kennedy. Kristi is a server and Kennedy a bartender, so they will make excellent slaves. The restaurant is doing “Beach Week”, so the servers are in bikinis,” Mariah replied.

“It made it a lot easier to choose,” Nathan said with a chuckle.

Twin peaks was a restaurant similar to a Hooters, where the sexy servers were provocatively dressed and often in themes such as “Lingerie Week” or “Beach Week”.

“You picked some nice ones, Nathan; don’t you think so Sean?” Peggy asked.

She smiled at her Thrall.

“Yes Domina. I really like the redhead,” Sean replied, smiling back.

“They are both BSU students, so they are going to keep working part time and going to school part-time. The rest of the time they will be my slaves. The cover story is that they are renting rooms from me, so their friends and families won’t get suspicious. Plus I won’t be actually charging them rent, so serving me will benefit them financially,” Mariah explained with satisfaction.

“They are lovely. Healthy and strong. Did they go under easily?” Sebastian asked, appraising the two new slaves though they were livestock as the elevator descended.

“Kristi did; her mind is pretty weak. Kennedy is a little sharper and had a bit stronger will,” Mariah replied.

Nathan snorted.

“Don’t be modest babe; blondie folded like a cheap tent when you used that voice of yours on her,” he said.

Mariah giggled.

“Okay, fine. They really were no challenge to hypnotize,” she said.

“I would not expect them to be a challenge for one of the vaunted hypnotists chosen to be in The Spiral grand opening tournament,” Sebastian replied, a hint of sarcasm and resentment in his voice.

Peggy narrowed her eyes, put off by Sebastian for the first time since meeting him.

He had just implied that her friend had not deserved to compete in the tournament.

Mariah was an excellent hypnotist, and even more impressive since she was a powerful witch as well.

Very few people could use both disciplines, and when they did their skill in one or both was often diminished; Peggy herself was struggling with using magic.

This was not true of Mariah; both her hypnotism and magic were equal to that of many other hypnotists and witches.

Peggy suspected it was at least partially due to her even temperament and almost zen way of looking at things.

You could use a bit more of that…actually a lot more, Peggy thought to herself.

“Oh, I was just in that because Winston wanted a local bracket. I didn’t do well. I am nowhere near as good a hypno-duelist as Alex, Casey, Peggy or Bella,” the good-natured Mariah replied, seeming oblivious to Sebastian’s petulant tone.

“At least you are aware of that. It wasn’t your fault you were out of your depth; Winston limited the pool of competitors rather drastically,” Sebastian replied casually.

Neither Nathan nor Sean had missed the hypnotist’s disdain for the recent tournament and its participants; the two men shared a look.

Both were very protective of the women they loved, and while Peggy and Mariah were both more than capable of taking care of themselves it still rankled them to hear Sebastian subtly insult Mariah, and Peggy as well by implying the quality of the tournament’s competitors was low.

“Mariah is more than capable as both a hypnotist and a witch; during the Battle of Boise she defeated both Mistress Jayde and Master Sylver at the same time. She saved us from Donna,” Sean said, slight irritation in his voice.

Nathan held his tongue, but his expression proclaimed his agreement with Sean.

“Thank you Sean,” Mariah said, kissing him on the cheek.

Sebastian didn’t acknowledge any of them.

“Your Thrall is rather free with his speech,” he said to Peggy, his tone not quite an admonishment.

She smiled.

“Yes, he is incorrigible. That is one of the reasons I love him,” Peggy replied, winking at her Enslaved One.

Sean smiled gratefully at his beloved Domina.

Sebastian looked annoyed for the briefest of moments.

Then he smiled his charming smile and nodded at Peggy.

The elevator doors opened and he stepped out, followed by the rest of the group.

By the time they reached the main lounge known as “Entranced”, the dynamic between Peggy and Sebastian had changed, shifting more toward a polite debate than flirting.

Mariah and Nathan took Kristi and Kennedy to a booth, while Peggy and Sebastian went to sit at the bar. Sean politely excused himself, and with Peggy’s permission went to greet High Mistress Jing-Mei, whom he considered a friend.

“So you think that if men had been allowed into the tournament, Casey would not have won?” Peggy asked after ordering a Hypnohijto.

“I don not think that, I know it my dear Peggy,” Sebastian replied, sipping fifteen-year-old scotch.

“Oh really? How many male hypnotists are there anyway? Only fifteen percent of the True Hypnotist community is male, from what I understand,” Peggy replied.

“That is true,” Sebastian replied.

“Well then, it stands to reason that the best hypnotists are women, statistically. Personally I don’t think anybody beats Casey in a duel,” Peggy said.

Sebastian snorted.

“That is an ignorant comment; it is not your fault of course. It comes from your lack of experience in the hypnotism community. There are plenty of very powerful male hypnodommes. Me, for example. I would have beaten anyone in that tournament—including Lady Casey,” he said haughtily.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“Oh really? Does that include me?” she asked casually.

Sebastian chuckled.

“You were included in “everyone”. As I said before, you are amazing and powerful and unique. However, you have been a hypnotist for what, less than two years? My aunt began training me when I was fifteen. By the time I was seventeen I had the head cheerleader at my high school and and her two best friends on their knees calling me “Master”, along with my English and Biology teachers. That was almost twenty-five years ago,” he said haughtily.

He finished his drink and set down the glass with a triumphant smile as if he’d ended the debate.

Peggy smirked.

“So?” she asked simply.

Sebastian scowled as he ordered another drink.

“So, you are…new at this. You have natural talent, but you have much to learn. There is so much I could teach you, if you would just let go of your arrogance and pride and acknowledge my superior training and experience. We could have such fun together if you would just be grateful for the opportunities I am creating for you, dear Peggy,” he said arrogantly.

“Domina,” Peggy corrected calmly, her green eyes boring into Sebastian.

“Excuse me?” he asked.

The bartender put his drink in front of him, and he raised it to his mouth.

“My title is “Domina”, thank you very much. I am a hypnodomme, regardless of your…opinion,” Peggy replied coolly.

Sebastian laughed at her, setting his glass on the bar.

“Come now Domina Peggy, don’t be so prickly. I know you have some power, and you have learned a lot from your little circle of friends. You just need some…tempering. A proper education. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will become truly powerful. As I am,” he said dismissively.

Peggy smiled, though her expression was devoid of humor.

It was a smile that promised retribution, and that she would enjoy pursuing it.

“You believe you can educate me, Master Sebastian?” she asked.

Sebastian took a sip from his drink, then nodded.

“Absolutely. I am the superior hypnotist. You should be grateful for my attention,” he replied.

Peggy laughed at him.

A long, loud mocking laugh that drew the attention of everyone nearby.

“Oh my Goddess, and to think a little while ago I wanted to fuck you! You are one of the most arrogant and conceited people I have ever met, and that is saying a lot considering the True Hypnotism community. If you are so certain of your superiority, how about you prove it? I challenge you to an unrestricted duel,” Peggy said loudly.

Her statement immediately drew cheers and shouts of encouragement from those around them.

Sebastian finished his drink and grinned.

“Do you think that I am intimidated by your reputation? I assure you, I am not. An unrestricted duel it is…on the condition that I can do whatever I choose to with you for twenty-four hours,” he replied.

“And if I win, I get the same?” Peggy asked.

Sebastian nodded.

“Deal,” he said.

Peggy smiled and nodded.

“Deal,” she agreed.

The two hypnotists shook hands.

They sought out Camila and informed her of the duel. A short time later, the match was announced over The Spiral’s PA system. It was to take place in Auditorium B in thirty minutes.

Excitement immediately rippled through “Entranced” as many of the guests began to head for the elevators.

“I guess I got myself into trouble again,” Peggy said sheepishly as Sean, Mariah and Nathan rejoined her, Kristi and Kennedy in tow. Both sexy young women were now naked and collared.

Sean chuckled.

“Hardly, Domina. That hack has no chance against you in an unrestricted duel,” he said.

Peggy smiled, then took Sean’s face in her hands and kissed him deeply and passionately.

“I am sorry, my Enslaved One. I am going to make it up to you after the duel,” she said quietly.

“There is no need to be sorry, Domina. I love you. You are stressed and anxious. You blame yourself for Bella disappearing even though it wasn’t your fault in any way. You are worried about Casey and Alex, and feel guilty for not being with them. You are wondering what Donna will do next…etc., etc.,” Sean replied solemnly.

“I can tell you what Donna will do next,” a voice said behind them before Peggy could reply.

She and Sean turned to see Goddess Donna, dressed in a tight low-cut sapphire blue long-sleeve top and short black skirt; her long curly dark hair was loose, and she had on a pair of large gold hoop earrings. She wore dark eyeshadow, her magnificent blue eyes shining like two deep, soothing pools beckoning anyone who met her gaze to enter and fall under her spell. A huge sapphire glittered in a gold ring on her left middle finger, and she wore a diamond and sapphire bracelet on her right wrist; her fingernails were black. A gold anklet adorned her left ankle, and she wore expensive shiny black pumps with five-inch heels.

To her left stood Lady Christine in a sexy long red gown, her blonde hair in a single braid; her outfit was accentuated by diamond and ruby jewelry, her long fingernails blood red. She wore tall gold sandals, and the Passionate Heart hung around her neck.

To Donna’s right was Claire Barnes; the sexy witch was dressed similar to Christine, although her gown was dark green and cut to show off her magnificent cleavage. Her red hair was in an updo, and her tall heels were silver. Her smile was radiant; large diamond chandelier-style earrings dangled from her earlobes, glittering brilliantly. Her finger and toenails were a metallic gunmetal color.

“Hello Donna,” Peggy said calmly.

Mariah moved to stand beside Peggy, as did Jing-Mei, who had been on her way to the elevators when she noticed a possible confrontation brewing and altered her path; Sean and Nathan stood off to the side, watching the face-off intently.

“Peggy. You look gorgeous,” Donna said casually.

Peggy nodded.

“You look pretty sexy yourself,” she said truthfully.

Donna laughed.

“Thank you. I don’t want any trouble, I just wanted to say kick Sebastian’s ass. You and I may be enemies, but you have my support against that pig,” she said.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“Did he insult you too?” She asked.

“Worse; he tried to recruit me. Implied I should be grateful for the opportunity to serve his master,” Donna replied seriously.

“His master? Who is that?” Peggy asked, a bit surprised.

Sebastian hadn’t gotten that far during their conversation.

“Some ass-clown in New York named Creel. Sebastian says he is the most powerful hypnotist in the country. I told him to get fucked,” Donna replied.

Peggy laughed.

“Excellent. How did he react?” she asked.

“With threats and bluster; I wish I would have thought to challenge him to a duel,” Donna replied ruefully.

“After I beat him, would you like to come up and help me humiliate him?” Peggy asked slyly.

“Why Peg, are you offering me a truce?” Donna inquired, startled.

“Just for tonight. We can’t go after each other in The Spiral. No reason we can’t be civil when dealing with Sebastian. He is beneath both of us. We can resume our private little conflict tomorrow,” Peggy replied calmly.

Donna grinned.

“In that case I’d be delighted,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“Claire, Christine you both look amazing. No Jackie tonight?” she asked politely.

“Jackie is a dog now,” Claire said haughtily.

Peggy laughed, as did Sean.

“I figured she was fucked after the incident in my house,” Peggy said.

“Yes, she outlived her usefulness. Her ill-conceived attempt to capture you was sloppy and an embarrassment. Well played by the way,” Donna said graciously.

Peggy couldn’t quite tell if she was being sarcastic or sincere.

“Thank you. To be honest, Jackie had me; if not for Mariah she would have won,” she said, turning and kissing Mariah’s cheek.

“It was my pleasure. A dog was a good choice,” Mariah said, smiling.

She gave Claire a nod of respect.

The red-haired witch returned it.

“Just know that my associates will not be so incompetent in the future,” Donna replied with a sly smile.

“I expect nothing less,” Peggy said, nodding.

“Well now that we settled that, you have a duel to win. Sybil Mariah, High Mistress Jing-Mei you both look stunning. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening,” Donna said cheerfully.

The sapphire-eyed hypnodomme blew them a kiss, then turned and walked toward the elevators, her hips swaying seductively.

Christine nodded curtly at Peggy and her companions, then she and Claire turned and followed their leader.

“That was… interesting,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

“Thank you for standing with me, High Mistress,” Peggy said gratefully.

“It was my pleasure; I don’t like Goddess Donna in the slightest,” Jing-Mei replied with a smile.

The beautiful Asian hypnotist liked Domina Peggy, and considered both Sean and Lady Casey to be her friends.

Peggy turned to Mariah.

“I am sorry, I hope that didn’t upset you. I wasn’t thinking. I know Donna brought your aunt back and is working with her again. I just really want to stick it to Sebastian; I am embarrassed I almost fell for his charming suave bullshit. I was trying to be too cavalier and I didn’t consider your feelings,” she said to her friend.

“No big deal, Peg. I completely understand. I should have made sure my curse on Aunt Debbie was sealed to make it more resilient against other witches. I was rusty. Next time she isn’t coming back. Maybe I will transform her into a snake,” Mariah replied, hugging Peggy.

“I will help you take her down,” Peggy promised, embracing her friend.

“I know you will. Stop feeling guilty. Give yourself a break. We all have your back,” Mariah whispered into Peggy’s ear.

Peggy squeezed her tighter before letting go.

“Okay, I suppose I had better get up to the auditorium,” Peggy said, taking Mariah’s hand and heading for the elevators with renewed purpose.

The group headed up to the auditorium, and short time later they were seated in a private box.

Peggy walked out onto the stage to face a smirking Sebastian, while a Spiral tech support specialist fitted them with microphones.

Mistress Camila was standing nearby, dressed in a sexy little black dress and tall black platform heels, ready to officiate the duel. The auditorium was half full of eager spectators.

“I am going to enjoy fucking your mouth,” Sebastian said casually, lifting his silver pocket watch.

Peggy grinned.

“You are awfully sure of yourself, aren’t you?”she asked sweetly.

She placed her hands on her hips in a power pose.

The tech finished his work and hurried offstage.

Camila signaled for them to begin, then stepped back.

Sebastian’s watch immediately began to swing, its polished surface flashing as it moved.

“Peggy, you will listen to my voice…notice how you have already begun to relax as the swinging timepiece draws your eyes…the way it reflects the light is very soothing…as it swings back and forth…you want to simply let yourself relax more and more…deeper and deeper with my every word, with every swing of the beautiful watch…,” Sebastian began.

His voice was deep and powerful; Peggy almost immediately felt a tingle in her chest as his words flowed into her mind.

He was a very skilled hypnotist.

She was careful to keep her eyes fixed on Sebastian’s, doing her best to ignore the beautiful silver watch as it flashed in and out of her field of vision.

“Silly Sebastian, it is you who needs to relax…just look into my eyes…,” Peggy said seductively.

Her eyes began to shimmer, a faint green glow emanating from them.

Hypnotizing energy flowed from her into Sebastian.

“Relax deeper…deeper…listening closely to my words…noticing all the tension leaving your body…letting your eyes be drawn to the swinging watch…back and forth…as you relax deeper for me…you know it will feel so wonderful to…to let go and…and…relax for me…,” Sebastian continued, his induction faltering a bit.

He was unprepared and surprised by the power and intensity of the Mistress’s Gaze.

The emerald light shining from Peggy’s eyes was unlike anything he’d ever felt. It was very soothing and allowed her words to quickly bypass his conscious mind and defenses.

A wave of relaxation washed over him as he involuntarily began to relax.

His pocket watch continued to swing, the silver timepiece breaking up the continuity of Peggy’s gaze and slowing the rate at which her power affected him.

She is much more powerful than you thought; you must resist her! He told himself.

In the back of her mind, Domina Peggy was aware of the ironic similarity this duel shared with her first one, between she and Donna.

Peggy had been the one to use a pendulum, while Donna had scoffed at the use of a “prop” and espoused the power of her eyes as a focus.

Peggy had won narrowly won that duel, in part because her amethyst pendant had served to interrupt Donna’s gaze.

The circumstances were different with Sebastian; Peggy was using The Mistress’s Gaze, an advanced and powerful technique that he was utterly unprepared for.

Still, the dichotomy between the two duels was an excellent lesson; Sebastian’s watch was slowing the effects of her gaze, even if it wasn’t enough.

Peggy realized that regardless of what new techniques she learned, it was important to maintain proficiency in all types of inductions as well as hone her defenses. The Mistress’s Gaze required a lot energy to use, and could be quite exhausting if used frequently or for long periods. A flexible skillset was a must to stay a top hypnodomme; it would be important to maintain her pendulum skills and keep her voice practiced, rather than becoming complacent and relying on the Mistress’s Gaze; powerful hypnotists could learn to counter or resist it.

All this flashed through Peggy’s mind as she continued to focus her glowing eyes on Sebastian.

“That’s it Sebastian, just keep looking deeper…deeper into my eyes…feel them drawing you in…your thoughts fading…being replaced by my voice…as you relax deeper…deeper…,” she purred.

“I…you…I…relax…,” Sebastian mumbled, his shoulders slumping.

He felt light-headed and he could no longer think clearly.

Sebastian realized he had sorely underestimated his opponent, and so had his master.

Peggy smiled, shaking off the effects of Sebastian’s induction.

“You are now completely relaxed…you are mine,” she said firmly.

“I am…yours…,” Sebastian agreed helplessly.

His pocket-watch slipped from his grasp, making a clink as it hit the stage floor.

He was hypnotized, overwhelmed by the Mistress’s Gaze.

Peggy let out a long sigh; her body was tingling from the effort of projecting the powerful hypnotism from her eyes.

Then she turned to the audience and waved.

The spectators broke into applause and cheers.

There were also a few scattered boos from people unhappy she had used The Mistress’s Gaze.

Either way, Domina Peggy had the crowd’s complete attention.

“He agreed to an unrestricted duel,” Peggy with an exaggerated wink and shrug at the audience.

She turned back to Sebastian, who stood quietly in his trance with his eyes wide and unblinking.

“Listen carefully Sebastian; you are deeply, completely relaxed. Completely in my power. It feels wonderful to simply listen to the sound of my voice…to listen, and obey…listen…and obey. You cannot resist my commands; you will do anything I tell you to do, and accept any suggestions that I give you. Do you understand?” she asked in a loud, clear voice.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Sebastian said.

“Good boy. Now tell the crowd what you really think of yourself, of me, and how you thought this was going to go. You will be honest,” Peggy commanded.

“I was sure I would win. I believed I am better than most female hypnotists because I am more logical and intelligent than females. I felt Domina Peggy was overrated and her skills exaggerated. She was an upstart and I was going to teach her a lesson,” Sebastian said in a low monotone.

Again Peggy smiled broadly.

“Well that didn’t work out very well for you. Now that we have settled that are we ready for a little fun? Who thinks Sebastian needs to be taught a lesson?” she asked the crowd.

The audience cheered and clapped enthusiastically, urging Peggy to do her worst.

“She really does naturally command a room,” Liliana commented, sipping a glass of wine.

The High Mistress was seated with Gillian, Jing-Mei, Jessica and Arthur Winston.

“Yes she does,” Gillian agreed thoughtfully.

“I am sure many of you know I really enjoy dominating my subjects, and I daresay I am good at it. However, there is someone here tonight who is even more wicked than I am, and she has an issue with Sebastian here. Now, she and I are definitely not friends, but we have agreed to put our differences aside in this case. Goddess Donna, would you care to join me onstage?” Peggy asked.

This caused some in the audience to gasp; the rivalry between Peggy’s Fascinating Five and Donna’s Scintillating Six was well-know to many of The Spiral’s regulars.

Goddess Donna also had many fans and associates, and seeing her emerge from the audience and walk up onto the stage caused excitement to ripple through the crowd, a rowdy mix of cheers and boos as she and Domina Peggy were together publicly for the first time since The Spiral’s grand opening.

“Thank you Domina Peggy,” Donna said graciously after the tech had fitted her with a mic.

Peggy nodded, then turned to her defeated opponent.

“My pleasure. Sebastian, you will now obey Goddess Donna in the same way you must obey me. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” Sebastian agreed helplessly.

The two hypnodommes proceeded to utterly humiliate the hapless Sebastian. After having him strip naked, Peggy had him kiss first Donna’s feet, then her own. While he was worshipping Peggy’s feet, Donna suggested to him that he was wearing nipple clamps which grew tighter every time she said “clamp”. Then Peggy had Sean bring her a case containing several butt-plugs, allowing Donna to choose one and insert it into Sebastian’s asshole.

He was a very fit and handsome man, so Donna suggested he become aware while remaining deep in trance, while Peggy suggested he was extremely aroused but could not cum with out either she or Donna’s permission.

They then had a short, sturdy chair brought up onstage, and Peggy commanded Sebastian to sit in it.

Facing the audience and hiking up her skirt, Donna unceremoniously lowered herself onto his shaft, moving quickly up and down and moaning.

It didn’t take long for her to cum.

The brash hypnodomme was utterly shameless, and enjoyed the public pornographic performance, shuddering with pleasure as she continued to bounce on the grunting Sebastian until she had a second orgasm.

“Is there anyone else here who would like a turn?” Peggy asked the crowd as Donna got off Sebastian’s cock.

There were several volunteers, and Donna chose three hypno-groupies to join them onstage.

Each got a turn fucking Sebastian.

First was a sexy young woman named Melinda; she had short blonde hair and was dressed in a red halter top and a short black skirt, along with red high heels.

She rode Sebastian roughly, facing him and shrieking with pleasure.

After she had cum and caught her breath was a woman named Cathy; a slightly overweight woman of fifty, she had short brown hair and wore stylish thick-rimmed glasses. She was wearing a tight white long-sleeved blouse and a long maroon and grey striped skirt.

Cathy eagerly mounted Sebastian, sliding slowly up and down on his cock and moaning loudly.

After Cathy had cum, she moved aside for Ricardo, a very handsome hispanic man wearing a stylish pink button-up shirt and black leather pants.

“I hope you are ready to suck some cock, Sebastian,” Peggy said as the audience cheered and shouted lewd comments.

“You fucking bitches, The Master is going to ass-fuck you both while you beg to be his slaves,” Sebastian hissed.

Clamp,” Donna said in casual reply.

Sebastian gasped as the hypnotically-created clamps on his nipples grew tighter.

“On your knees, Sebastian; I believe you said something about someone getting fucked in their mouth earlier… So, you will suck Ricardo here off until he cums, then swallow his load,” Peggy ordered him smugly.

A moment later Ricardo was moaning as Sebastian helplessly sucked his cock.

Donna casually smacked the kneeling Sebastian’s bare ass, to the delight of the audience.

“I think Sebastian had done this before, what do you think?” she asked the crowd, many of whom cheered and shouted in agreement.

“She is remarkably charismatic as well,” Jing-Mei said casually as she ate a shrimp cocktail.

Arthur Winston scowled.

“Yes she is. Both of them are powerful upstarts who need to be brought to heel. Perhaps The High Conclave might intervene and…teach Domina Peggy and Goddess Donna how things work in the True Hypnotism community. They both cause unnecessary chaos,” he said petulantly.

He was obviously more than a little irritated with both Peggy and Donna.

Both Liliana and Jing-Mei snorted.

Gillian Laughed.

“Neither of them has done anything that warrants the Conclave’s intervention,” the Irish hypnodomme said.

Gillian was thoughtful as she watched Peggy, an idea coming to her.

“That reminds me, I have something I need to speak with you about, if you can spare a few moments Arthur,” Jing-Mei said politely.

“Of course High Mistress. Sadie, when am I free tomorrow?” Arthur asked.

Sadie Frost stepped forward, naked and wearing a slave collar, she held an iPad.

“Ten-thirty Master,” she said after checking his schedule.

Hypnotized by Sylver and enslaved to Arthur, Sadie was once one of Arthur’s lieutenants but now functioned as his menial personal assistant as well as one of his many fuck-toys.

“Does that work for you, High Mistress?” Arthur asked Jing-Mei.

“It works for us; I will be at this meeting as well,” Liliana said casually.

She looked at Jing-Mei and smiled to let her friend know she would support her when she informed Arthur that Jayde no longer worked for him.

Jing-Mei smiled back and nodded appreciatively.

Arthur wanted to scowl, but he kept his expression carefully neutral.

“Of course, High Mistress Liliana,” he said amiably.

I’d like you there as well, he thought to Jessica.

Her mentalist’s talent allowed her to hear Arthur’s thoughts, as well as project an answer into his mind.

Of course, the beautiful mentalist replied reassuringly.

Down on the stage, Ricardo had cum and Sebastian had dutifully swallowed his load.

The three volunteers retook their seats and Peggy commanded Sebastian to kneel and masturbate while imagining himself in a threesome with she and Donna.

Peggy then faced her hated rival; both hypnodommes were flushed, aroused from dominating and humiliating Sebastian.

They eyed each other with equal parts lust and utter disdain.

Peggy moved to stand beside Sebastian, motioning for Donna to do so opposite her.

Then she grabbed Donna’s hair and yanked her toward her, kissing her roughly much to the surprise of the audience—and herself.

At first Donna tried to pull away. Peggy held onto her hair, continuing to kiss and using her free hand to stroke Donna’s pussy beneath her skirt; the dark-haired hypnodomme began to kiss her back, her tongue hungrily searching her enemy’s mouth and her hand finding Peggy’s wet pussy under her gown.

The hypnodommes continued to kiss almost savagely, stroking one another’s clits as they pressed against one another, Sebastian’s head between them as he continued to helplessly jerk off.

Donna orgasmed first, an instant before Peggy; she lifted her skirt with one hand and grabbed Sebastian’s hair and pressed her wet pussy into his face; Peggy lifted her dress, shuddering as she added her own juices to the mess Donna was making on Sebastian’s face.

The audience cheered in approval of the depraved display.

Sebastian continued to stroke his cock, whimpering as he remained stuck just short of release.

“I am going to do that to you next time, you bitch,” Donna said to Peggy with an evil grin.

Peggy smiled wickedly.

“Not if I do it first, cunt,” she replied sweetly.

Both hypnodommes cackled as they straightened their outfits.

“Okay Sebastian, I am going to give you a choice; you can give the three women from your sculpture to me and I will let you cum and then go free now. Or I can keep doing this to you for the next twenty-four hours in public. Choose,” Peggy said coldly.

Donna whistled.

“I don’t know if I would give up those pieces of ass,” she said to the crowd.

Her statement drew more cheers and laughs from the audience.

“You can have the cunts,” Sebastian gasped.

Peggy nodded her approval.

“Inform them they are mine,” she ordered him.

Sebastian obeyed, turning his attention to the three women standing near the stage and informing them they now belonged to Domina Peggy completely and would obey only her commands even as he continued to masturbate.

Finished, he turned back to Peggy with a pleading expression on his face.

“Then when I snap my fingers and Donna says “cum”, you will shoot your load and awaken from your trance. You will have full memory of everything that happened, especially the utter humiliation you feel. I want you to remember it the next time you act like a sexist asshole,” Peggy said haughtily.

Then she casually gave a loud snap of her fingers.

Donna grinned down at Sebastian. He made a choked gurgle, a pleading expression on his face.

He was so close.

“Please…please Goddess Donna,” he begged.

Donna yawned, enjoying the torment she was inflicting on Sebastian.

Peggy chuckled.

“I suppose if you must…Cum!” Donna finally said loudly.

Sebastian let out a loud gasp, moaning as his cock spasmed and he shot his load onto the stage floor.

Both Peggy and Donna laughed at him, and the audience hooted and cheered.

“You…are both cunts. Master Johnathon is going to—,” Sebastian began as he came out of his trance.

He never finished his sentence; Peggy performed a graceful round-house kick, her foot colliding with the side of his head and knocking him to the floor.

Donna then casually slipped off her shoe and stomped on his groin.

“Fuck you,” she said coldly.

“And fuck Johnathon Creel,” Peggy added.

The two hypnodommes exchanged nods and smiles, then stepped down off the stage leaving the utterly humiliated Sebastian moaning in pain.

Peggy and Donna each returned to their respective entourages; Donna led hers back to the main club, while Peggy said goodnight to Mariah, Nathan and a few others before collecting Katie, Blonde, Brunette and Redhead and heading up to her suite, Sean walking beside her.

“That was awesome, Domina. I hate to say it, but you and Donna are quite a duo,” Sean said as they got into the elevator.

“I know; it is a shame that I am going to turn her into a turtle when I am strong enough with magic,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“So what, three more slaves? With Jennifer and James you have quite a few now,” Sean remarked, admiring the three beauties Peggy had claimed from Sebastian.

“We can have some fun with them for a while at least. I can have Judy sell them or I can give them to someone as a gift. I just didn’t want that asshole having them any longer,” Peggy replied.

“Well I am not complaining,” Sean said with a laugh.

They arrived at Peggy’s condo and went inside; Peggy made sure Katie ate and then sent her to the spare bedroom to relax and go to sleep when she was ready.

Blonde, Brunette and Redhead she commanded to kneel in the living room.

Peggy was about to have them begin pleasuring she and Sean when her Spiral iPhone rang.

Looking at the screen, she saw it was High Mistress Gillian.

“Hello High Mistress,” she answered cheerfully.

“Hello Domina Peggy. I was wondering if you would be willing to come up to my apartment for a drink?” Gillian asked.

“I would be honored. I can be there in five minutes,” Peggy replied.

“Lovely. I will see you shortly lass,” Gillian said before disconnecting the call.

Sean already had his pants off.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Gillian invited me for a drink. You will be okay here with these three, I assume?” Peggy asked with a smirk.

“I will manage,” Sean said, laughing.

“Alright my Enslaved One. I am sorry I got angry with you. I will make it up to you tomorrow,” Peggy replied, kissing him deeply.

“Forget it; you didn’t do anything. Go, have fun. I am yours to command. You owe me nothing,” Sean said.

He spoke the truth; Peggy had harshly and petulantly punished him several times over very minor transgressions when she was feeling petty and dominant.

She had always apologized shortly afterward, and they’d made up with incredible sex, often incorporating one or more of Peggy’s slaves.

“I owe you everything. I love you. I may not be back until tomorrow morning, so you may cum as you please while I am gone. Don’t cum inside any of them though. In their mouths or on them is okay of course,” Peggy said, kicking off her sandals.

“Yes Domina. I love you,” Sean replied.

Peggy commanded the three women to obey Sean’s every command, then walked barefooted from the condo.

She took the elevator up to Gillian’s apartment and rang the doorbell. The Irish Hypnodomme answered the door herself, still dressed in her sexy gown, although she was barefooted as well.

“Hello Peggy! Please come in!” she said cheerfully.

Gillian led Peggy into the living room of her huge two-story apartment. Peggy sat on a large very comfy sectional while her hostess went to a small bar and poured two glasses of very fine red wine.

“There you are; I know you like good cabernet,” Gillian said, handing Peggy a glass and sitting beside her.

“Thank you Gillian. I take it Shannon is away again?” Peggy asked, referring to Gillian’s lover.

“Indeed. She is chasing a story in Dallas,” Gillian replied.

Peggy sipped the wine.

It was incredible.

“Oh my, this is amazing! Thank you for sharing it,” she said.

“It is my pleasure. I had thisd one shipped over from Italy,” Gillian replied, sipping her own glass.

Peggy nodded her appreciation.

“How is Piper?” she asked.

“She is doing well, thank you. Her hypnotism skills are growing rapidly. As are yours, I hear,” Gillian said casually.

Peggy blushed.

“I’m flattered you think so,” she said.

“Oh come now lass; I know they are…and so do you. You can feel it. Not only hypnotism, but magic as well. You are a rare talent. That was an impressive display against Sebastian. He is a very good hypnotist,” Gillian replied.

Peggy snorted.

“I don’t feel like a rare talent,” she said,”but thank you.”

“Don’t be modest; it isn’t becoming of a hypnodomme of your skill and power,” Gillian admonished her gently.

Peggy blushed and sipped her wine.

“Fair enough. Still, I don’t feel powerful right now. Bella is missing, Casey and Alex are out trying to find her and I’m here taking it out on Sean and then some lame male domme that I almost let seduce me,” she said irritably.

“Yes, you put on quite an impressive show with Donna. You were in command the entire time; not only did you easily handle Sebastian hypnotically, you had your worst enemy dancing to your tune like a puppet…without even hypnotizing her. Plus the audience was under your sway as well,” Gillian said kindly.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“I suppose that is all true…even if some of it wasn’t intentional,” she allowed.

“That’s better Domina Peggy,” Gillian said with a grin.

She held out her wine glass; Peggy clinked her against it and they both drank.

“Okay, now that we have established that I am a powerful hypnodomme, what do you really want to talk about?” Peggy asked.

Gillian chuckled.

“You are perceptive as well I want to discuss you of course. I can tell you are holding back, and at the same time you want to unleash your full potential. I want to help you,” she replied.

“That is very generous of you,” Peggy said slowly.

She shifted uncomfortably as she felt Dark Peggy stir inside her.

“I haven’t seen a domme with your potential in many years. I would hate to see all that raw power go to waste…Peggy, I know what you are afraid of,” Gillian replied kindly.\

Peggy frowned.

“Oh? And what is that?” she asked.

“You are afraid what will happen if you use your full powers and let them develop; you are afraid of your darkness…afraid of becoming a monster,” Gillian replied knowingly.

Peggy frowned.

That was exactly what she was afraid of.

She had surprised herself with some of the things she’d done since becoming a True Hypnotist.

Peggy was frightened by her lack of remorse for enslaving other human beings, the shear arrogance that her power brought out in her and the intoxicating rush got from dominating another person’s will.

It was domination that was at the heart of the matter.

Peggy was a natural dominant, and she truly and immensely enjoyed enslaving and commanding the wills of others.

“I am afraid I might already be one,” she said quietly.

Gillian snorted.

“Oh no lass; you are no monster. Not yet, at least. I know because I am one; I have to continually hold it in check. It is the price I paid to become truly powerful. Not all hypnotists have to give in to their darkness to release their potential. I learned that after it was too late. With the proper support and guidance, you can avoid becoming a monster and still become a truly powerful hypnodomme. I can help you, if you like,” she said.

Peggy looked thoughtful.

“I genuinely appreciate that, Gillian. Now at the risk of insulting you, what do you want in return?” she asked, finishing her wine.

Gillian snickered.

“That is more like it; direct and to the point. I am not insulted at all, but rather relieved that I wasn’t wrong about you. What I want is simple: I would like you to trust me,” Gillian replied slyly, finishing her own wine.

Peggy smiled.

“Trust you…it sounds like you want to hypnotize me,” she said.

“Perhaps I do,” Gillian replied.

“Oh? You don’t need to hypnotize me to get me to kiss you,” Peggy replied coyly.

She casually slid her bare foot up Gillian’s leg beneath her dress.

Gillian smiled.

“Why Peggy, are you coming on to me?” she asked.

Perhaps I am,” Peggy replied in a pretty good imitation of Gillian’s accent.

The two hypnotists locked gazes.

Peggy’s demeanor changed; she seemed suddenly poised, confident, powerful and predatory.

“Or perhaps you are thinking something else…now I am seeing the real Peggy, aren’t I? The one who believes she can take on any hypnotist and win?” Gillian asked.

“I took Beth Grant…she has The Mistress’s Gaze too,” Peggy reminded her, still running her bare foot up and down Gillian’s leg.

“Yes, any hypnotist can defeat another…if they get lucky,” Gillian retorted playfully.

“Lucky was I? Maybe I am feeling lucky again,” Peggy said.

“I know the Mistress’s Gaze as well, lass. I daresay I am more skilled at using it. Do you want to challenge me now?” Gillian asked.

“Maybe I do,” Peggy said stubbornly.

Gillian smirked.

“Oh my you are getting a big head, aren’t you? I am not that imbecile Sebastian,” she warned.

The two hypnodommes continued to stare at one another.

Neither blinked.

“Nor am I; you want me to be powerful, reach my potential don’t you?” Peggy asked.

“I said I want you to trust me,” Gillian replied.

“I do trust you. That is why I am willing to risk taking you on. I trust that you will do what I need you to do if I lose. I want you to teach me,” Peggy said reasonably.

Gillian looked thoughtful as she continued to stare at Peggy.

She casually reached down and took the other woman’s foot in her hands and began to massage it.

“You really want this?” Gillian asked.

“I do, yes. I want you to teach me, and I want to know exactly where I am at with my powers. Am I just an upstart, or do I have real potential like you or Charissa or Jing-Mei…and can I control them or will they go to my head and control me,” Peggy replied.

She felt clear and focused for the first time in days.

Either she would take Gillian right now, or she would be at the High Mistress’s mercy.

“You are consenting officially to a duel? If I win, I can do with you as I please in an effort to teach you to be a more powerful, successful hypnotist…or simply keep you as a fuck-slave?” Gillian asked.

“Yes. And if I win?” Peggy asked.

“Then you win. I suppose I will have to trust you as well. Do with me as you choose,” Gillian said.

Peggy nodded, lowering her foot.

At the same instant, both women’s eyes began to glow a shimmering green.

“Look into my eyes Gillian…,” Peggy began.

“It is you who is looking into my eyes dear Peggy…deeper and deeper into my eyes…,” Gillian countered.

Peggy felt the incredible hypnotic energy flowing from Gillian into her; she instantly began to relax, every muscle in her body tingling.

She had been planning to try the technique she’d used in her last duel with Donna, purposely allowing some of Gillian’s hypnotic power past her defenses and harnessing it to add to her own.

Peggy immediately knew that was a mistake.

Gillian was too powerful.

If she stopped resisting for even a few seconds she would go instantly into a trance.

“Relax Gillian…just look deeper…keep looking and listen to my soothing voice…you are feeling very relaxed…,” Peggy continued.

Gillian likewise felt Peggy’s powerful energy; much stronger than most other hypnotists she’d ever faced…

Energy that would hypnotize her quickly.

But not quickly enough.

There was a rawness to Peggy’s power, as if it was not yet properly honed.

Gillian’s power was honed, through years of training.

“You are already falling under my power…you can feel your mind slowing, your own thoughts becoming unimportant…my eyes are drawing you in…feel yourself sinking into them…your body relaxing completely as your mind absorbs my words…all you see is my eyes…all you hear is my voice…you can no longer move or speak…you trust me completely…trust…and obey me now…you will do as I command…you know you are hypnotized…,” Gillian said firmly.

Peggy felt dizzy; Gillian’s power washed over her, flowed through her. She felt as if she were floating; peaceful and completely relaxed.

The part of her that had believed she could defeat Gillian now realized she was mistaken; arrogant, overconfident and overmatched.

Still, she managed to resist for a few more seconds.

Then she let go.

“I…I…am hypnotized…,” Peggy mumbled.

Her eyes were wide and staring, the green glow fading from them as she slipped into a deep trance.

Gillian smirked.

“Yes, you are lass.You have so much to learn. Let’s get started, shall we?” she asked, casually stroking Peggy’s face.

Peggy was silent in her trance.

“You feel wonderful, Peggy. Peaceful and relaxed. Your mind is blank and empty, completely open to my suggestions. The sound of my voice is the only thing you can hear, and you will obey it, obey me. I am your Mistress. I am going to count back from ten, and with each number you will relax deeper for me…you will sink deeper into the lovely blissful trance you are in…with each number you will sink deeper and become more obedient…more my slave…,” Gillian said in a firm but soothing voice.

“Obedient…slave…,” Peggy murmured.

Her eyes narrowed slightly; a natural dominant, her mind had begun to fight Gillian’s hypnotic power.

Just as the Irish hypnodomme had expected.

“Yes, very good Peggy…ten…relaxing deeper…nine…every muscle becoming limp…eight…sinking deeper into trance…seven…relaxing more and more…six…all the tension simply draining away…five…you will obey my commands now…four…your mind becoming blank and empty…three…relaxing deeper…two…your will is now gone, you must obey me…one, you are completely relaxed and cannot resist me. I am your Mistress, you are my slave,” Gillian said in her lilting Irish accent.

Peggy sighed deeply, sagging into the couch and relaxing completely.

Gillian smiled, satisfied that Peggy was now hers.

Her decision to help Peggy had been spontaneous; there were very few hypnotists Gillian truly respected. In fact, she actively disliked many of them.

Domina Peggy was different.

She had enormous potential; however, she had stumbled into the True Hypnotism world by accident, and Gillian recognized that her potential would likely be wasted or at least not reach its peak without direction.

Most powerful True Hypnotists were trained by a mentor, often from a young age. The self-taught ones rarely reached the level of someone like Gillian or Liliana.

Gillian genuinely liked Peggy, which was something that actually intrigued her.

Peggy seemed to radiate a charismatic aura, a natural hypnotic field that drew people to her unconsciously.

It was almost as if her natural hypnotic power was so strong it leaked out and affected those around her.

Gillian regarded the hypnotized Peggy for a moment, admiring her sexy beauty.

She was tempted to simply enslave her and keep her as a prize; Peggy would make an extremely satisfying conquest, a wonderful enslaved agent she could use to further her own goals.

No, that is not a good idea. She would be a lot of effort to keep under control, and it would stunt her power. You have had many notable conquests, you don’t need to feed your ego on this one. You can always capture her later if you don’t like how she is progressing. She likes and trusts you, much better to have her as an ally, especially if things go the way you expect them to in the hypnotism community, she thought to herself.

Gillian was at an introspective point in her career as a True Hypnotist. She had met and beaten every challenge she’d faced, and now she wanted to challenge herself in a different way by acting as a mentor and helping Peggy develop the raw potential she possessed.

“Of course that doesn’t mean I don’t get to have some fun with you at your expense…actually, that gives me an idea,” Gillian murmured thoughtfully.

She sat quietly for a moment as a plan formed in her mind.

Then she smiled.

Gillian knew exactly how she was going to handle Peggy’s training.

But first, playtime; her lover Shannon was away, and using Peggy as a sex-slave would be extremely gratifying.

Gillian rose and casually let her dress fall to the floor, quickly followed by her tiny purple thong underwear.

“Peggy, you will stand up and strip naked for me. Slowly. Make a show of it,” she commanded, retaking her seat on the sectional.

“Yes High Mistress,” Peggy said, rising.

She began to sway seductively as she teasingly removed her dress, followed by her skimpy green thong. Gillian watched, admiring Peggy’s sexy body, fit and toned from her rigorous exercise routine and kung-fu training.

The High Mistress rose, reaching out to casually fondle Peggy’s left tit, then her right.

“You have lovely breasts Peggy. It feels wonderful when I touch them…feel the pleasure it brings…it feels so good…you are feeling very aroused…more so by the second as I touch you…you want me…pleasing me will bring you pleasure…you want to please me, don’t you my pet?” Gillian purred, massaging both of Peggy’s tits sensually.

Peggy gasped, flushing as pleasure rippled through her.

“Oh yes High Mistress! I want to please you!” she said breathlessly, shuddering as Gillian continued to fondle her.

“Very good. Kneel before me like a good slave,” Gillian commanded.

Peggy immediately sank to her knees before her Mistress, looking up at her with both awe and admiration.

Gillian smiled at her.

“Kiss my feet, slave. Your worship will please me ,” she commanded in a firm yet gentle voice.

Peggy immediately went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Gillian’s lovely feet.

She shivered, waves of pleasure flooding her as she worshipped her Mistress.

Gillian let her continue for several minutes, sitting on the couch and sighing contentedly as Peggy sucked her toes and licked her soles in addition to kissing.

Eventually, she rose and walked down the hall to her bedroom forcing Peggy to crawl after her.

It was time for the real training to begin.

Peggy was very uninhibited, and was no stranger to wild, creative and casual sex.

Gillian was on another level however.

An exceptionally skilled lover, she had been bisexual since the age of sixteen; Peggy had relatively recently begun to have sex with women, starting with her first female slave Kendal whom she had sexually dominated in their office.

While she had embraced her newfound bisexuality with enthusiasm, she was nowhere near as skilled and practiced at lesbian lovemaking as Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist climbed into her huge California King bed and directed Peggy in truly worshipping her, starting with her toes and slowly making her way up her body. Peggy touched, caressed, kissed, licked and sucked every inch of Gillian’s fair skin. She nibbled the insides of her thighs, licked and sucked at her pussy, working it with her fingers as well as her tongue. Gillian moaned loudly, shuddering as she orgasmed. Next Peggy massaged and kissed Gillian’s magnificent ass before plunging her tongue deeply into her asshole and licking frantically. She kissed and massaged her way up Gillian’s back, before they repositioned so Peggy could pay homage to her Mistress’s glorious tits. She nibbled Gillian’s nipples delicately, massaging and caressing, before sucking vigorously.

Gillian continued to instruct Peggy in the art of worshipping her body, and eventually they ended up in a scissor position, both women shrieking with pleasure as they ground against one another.

Each woman orgasmed several times; Gillian’s stamina was greater, and she chuckled as she rose from the bed and left a gasping and sweaty Peggy in the throes of an orgasm. She left the room and returned with two glasses of water.

“Drink, my little dehydrated sex-slave,” Gillian commanded, handing one of the glasses to Peggy.

After they had finished their water, Gillian took Peggy into the bathroom and they showered together.

Peggy reverently washed her Mistress’s body first, then her own.

Then they retired for the night, with Peggy sleeping on the floor at the foot of Gillian’s bed.

Then next morning, Peggy suddenly found herself awake, aware of her her surroundings.

She could remember everything that had taken place the previous evening, and she knew she was still hypnotized.

Peggy was kneeling in the middle of Gillian’s bedroom naked, an ornate green leather collar around her neck.

Gillian stood before her, a smirk on her face.

She was dressed in black leggings and a green sports bra, her hair in a ponytail and barefoot.

“Good morning dear. Did you sleep well?” she asked.

Peggy actually felt wonderful and well rested, no doubt due to a suggestion from Gillian.

“Yes High Mistress,” she said.

“Lovely. Are you ready for the terms of your training?” Gillian asked.

“Yes High Mistress,” Peggy said again.

Gillian nodded.

“It is quite simple; you are in my power, hypnotized and unable to resist my commands. You are under a very powerful suggestion, but I haven’t completely stripped away your will. You can break free of my control; in fact, I want you to do so. You have until midnight; if you haven’t broken my hypnotic control by then I will utterly enslave you and you will remain my slave forever,” she said seriously.

Peggy swallowed hard; glancing at the clock, she saw it was five a.m.

“Yes High Mistress,” she said with a determined nod.

Gillian smiled.

“Excellent. In the meantime you will serve me. I will do as I please with you, degrade and humiliate you as I see fit. We will start our day with some exercise. Put on those clothes and let’s go to my gym and spar,” she said.

A few minutes later Peggy stood facing Gillian in her apartment’s private gym. She wore black leggings and a purple sports bra; like Gillian she was barefoot.

They stood on a thick blue mat.

“Ready?” Gillian asked.

“Yes High Mistress,” Peggy said, getting into her ready stance.

In the back of her mind, she was furiously trying to identify the suggestions that Gillian had used to bind her will.

Then Gillian came at her, and she had to defend herself. Exchanged punches and kicks, blocking and dodging one another’s blows.

Peggy had come a long way in her training with Bella and Lavea, using self-hypnotism to learn faster.

She had become quite proficient with the art of Kung fu.

Not as proficient as Gillian, however.

The older woman was faster and more skilled, and for every blow Peggy landed she took two; Gillian’s hand struck her temple, stomach and sternum; Peggy countered with a punch to Gillian’s ribs and a kick to her thigh.

They circled one another warily, coming together a second and a third time. Peggy managed to get in a few more glancing blows before Gillian performed a beautiful feint and snapped out a graceful kick that caught her opponent by surprise.

Her foot collided with the side of Peggy’s head, sending her stumbling back before she fell hard to the mat.

“You need more practice. Get go to the guest bathroom in the hall, get showered and put on the purple harem outfit hanging behind the door. You will then join me in the dining room,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Peggy said, breathing hard as she struggled to her feet.

Compelled to obey, she went to the bathroom and showered, then dressed in a simple flowing purple harem-girl outfit, complete with veil.

The entire time she was working on freeing herself from Gillian’s suggestion of obedience. It was coiled around her mind like a snake, suppressing her free will.

Peggy needed to unwind the snake from her mind.

So far, it was stubbornly staying put no matter how hard she tugged on it.

Peggy walked into Gillian’s dining room to find the High Mistress sitting at the table, dressed in a blue silk blouse and a short black skirt, along with tall black open-toed pumps. Her hair was in a bun, and her jewelry simple; large diamond stud earrings, a diamond bracelet and gold and sapphire ring on her left middle finger completed her outfit.

Beside Gillian sat her daughter Piper, wearing a small blue dress and white shoes. She was talking excitedly about how much fun she’d had at the swimming pool the previous evening, playing with the children of other Spiral employees.

“Oh hi Miss Peggy. Why are you dressed like that?” Piper asked when she saw Peggy.

“Miss Peggy is a slave now, Piper,” Gillian explained.

“Oh…was she bad?” Piper asked, crestfallen.

“No, not at all my sweet. She is being tested. Hopefully by tonight she will not be a slave any longer. She just needs to un-hypnotize herself,” Gillian replied.

“Oh, okay. Good. I like Miss Peggy. I don’t want her to be a slave. You can pass the test Miss Peggy! I know you can,” Piper said encouragingly to Peggy.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you little one,” she said with a nod.

Piper nodded back, a serious expression on her little face as she went back to her oatmeal.

“Kneel,” Gillian commanded Peggy, pointing to a spot on the floor beside her.

Peggy immediately obeyed.

In the back of her mind she was still tugging at the snake to no avail.

Gillian and Piper took their time finishing their breakfast, talking and laughing.

Eventually, Piper’s nanny Sophie arrived and took the little girl for her daily lessons.

Before she left, Piper hugged her mother, then ran over and kissed Peggy’s cheek.

“You can do it Miss Peggy,” Piper whispered to her.

She winked and ran back over to Sophie.

Gillian had her chef bring Peggy an egg-white omelette, commanding her to sit at the table and eat.

“You will need your energy my pet,” she added as Peggy sat at the table and began to eat.

While Peggy had her breakfast, Gillian began to check her messages on her phone.

“Follow,” she commanded Peggy after she had eaten.

Peggy found herself walking behind Gillian to the elevator, then accompanying her to her office.

Gillian’s naked slave-girl Avery was already there; she handed her Mistress a steaming coffee mug, then moved to stand in the corner.

Gillian silently pointed to the opposite corner, and Peggy obediently went to stand in it.

She stood there quietly for over an hour while Gillian answered emails and made phone calls.

Then Sylver arrived; he had effectively retired from working in the field, much like Gillian. He now served as her assistant manager and right-hand man at The Spiral.

Gillian commanded Peggy to serve him a cup of coffee as he sat on the couch.

He didn’t appear to recognize her, the veil obscuring much of her face.

He pays so little attention to slaves he didn’t recognize me. I bet most hypnotists are like that. Yet little Piper noticed it was me immediately. Another lesson learned, Peggy thought as she retook her position in the corner.

She stood for another forty-five minutes while Gillian and Sylver discussed several rather mundane topics pertaining to the massive building’s operation.

Being a High Mistress and running The Spiral certainly isn’t exciting and glamorous all the time, Peggy realized as she observed the conversation.

After Sylver thanked Gillian and left, Arthur Winston, Jayde and Jessica arrived, followed shortly by Camila and Gemma, The Spiral’s High Witch.

Again, Peggy was ordered to serve Gillian’s guests drinks, and again not one of them seemed to recognize her.

The meeting was spirited, and contentious at times as the group discussed the threat posed by Jonathon Creel.

“Hopefully Domina Peggy humiliating his minion Sebastian will help him get the hint not to mess with The Spiral,” Camila said.

Peggy smiled behind her veil.

“That was an impressive display. But Jonathon Creel will not scare easily. Jayde and High Mistress Jing-Mei sent Angela Saroyan packing, and Sebastian showed up almost immediately afterward, trying to recruit Goddess Donna,” Arthur Winston groused.

“That is true. I don’t believe he is finished,” Jessica added casually.

“It sounds like he is gearing up for a war,” Gemma said, obviously worried.

Camila and Jayde nodded in agreement.

“I agree. He is far from finished; I expect his next attempt to meddle to be far more disruptive…and dangerous,” Gillian said.

“Then we should hit him first. Hard,” Jayde said eagerly.

She reminded Peggy a bit of Tiny Tough.

I hope she is okay; Alex and Bella too, she thought to herself.

Focus you dumb bitch! You can’t help them if you end up Gillian’s permanently! Dark Peggy raged.

Domina Peggy went back to trying to free herself.

“Are we ready for that? Is the High Conclave on board?” Arthur asked, looking at Gillian.

The Irish hypnodomme nodded.

“High Mistress Helena is planning a strike, but she needs assets and resources. Jonathan Creel has recruited some powerful allies, and we heard that Constance has joined him among others. Arthur, if you and The Spiral are willing to officially support her plan, then yes we can hit Creel hard first,” she said.

Her statement drew uneasy looks from most of her guests.

Mistress Constance was a very powerful hypnodomme who had been on the short list for consideration to join the High Conclave, and she was just one of The Master’s allies.

Arthur looked thoughtful, then nodded.

“I will call High Mistress Helena this afternoon and offer my support,” he said.

“Excellent. I will inform her that I am in support of striking at Creel, and speak with High Mistresses Liliana, Charissa and Jing-Mei,” Gillian replied.

“I am planning to offer Mistress Deanna a position as a staff hypnotist. It is time to increase The Spiral’s staff. Do any of you have an objection?” Arthur asked.

None of them did; Camila and Gemma seemed excited by the prospect.

However, Peggy noticed that Jayde tensed slightly when Arthur mentioned increasing staff.

“Excellent. I will offer her the job later today. Right now I have a meeting with High Mistresses Liliana and Jing-Mei. Thank you all,” Arthur said.

Peggy saw Jayde tense up even more despite her efforts to hide it.

The meeting adjourned, the participants leaving to go pursue their individual agendas.

“Peggy stand here,” Gillian commanded after the others had gone, pointing to a spot on the floor.

She moved to a small keypad mounted on the wall and touched a button.

A panel in the ceiling opened, and a pair of manacles descended from it.

They were connected to slender but strong chrome chains.

Peggy moved to stand where Gillian indicated, just below the manacles.

“Raise your arms,” Gillian ordered next.

Peggy obeyed, and Gillian secured the manacles to her wrists. Then she touched another button on the panel.

Peggy gasped as the manacles retracted toward the ceiling, stopping so that just her toes could touch the ground.

It was highly uncomfortable, just short of true torture.

Gillian then went to a cabinet on the opposite wall, opening it to reveal a large collection of sex-toys. She selected a thin black riding crop, sauntering over to Peggy.

“I find meeting with Arthur annoying, so I am going to blow off a little steam,” Gillian said.

She casually swatted Peggy’s bare ass with the crop.

Peggy yelped.

Gillian didn’t hit her hard enough to do serious damage, but it stung and left a slight red mark.

“You have such a lovely ass. A fantastic body, really. Listen carefully Peggy; the slight pain from the crop is going to quickly turn to pleasure; each time I strike you, the sting will become a pleasant tingling that goes straight into your pussy. You will become more and more aroused with each swat until you cannot stand it any longer and you will cum hard for me. Then you will thank me for swatting you,” Gillian said firmly.

“Yes High Mistress,” Peggy said through gritted teeth.

She continued to work at freeing her mind.

Peggy yelped again as Gillian swatted her as a second, then a third time.

With each blow, she the sting quickly melted into a wave of pleasure, rippling through her and causing her nipples to stiffen and her pussy to get wet.

“That feels wonderful, doesn’t it? You deserve to be swatted for your failures, but I am a generous Mistress and want you to feel this pleasure, the pleasure of submission to me. This is simply a taste of what you will endure if you fail to free yourself from my control,” Gillian said as she continued to use the crop on Peggy’s ass and back.

Peggy was trembling, and moaned as her arousal continued to build with each swat.

Finally, she had a powerful orgasm, the chains rattling as the pleasure swept through her.

“Thank you High Mistress!” she said loudly, tears trickling down her face.

Mixed with the pleasure was a feeling of dread.

Peggy was starting to wonder if she could free herself.

Gritting her teeth she angrily banished the doubt creeping into her mind.

Fuck that! I haven’t gotten this far to end up a slave! she thought.

“Very good! Now that you have had your fun, it is my turn lass,” Gillian said, tossing the crop to the floor and touching the control panel again, lowering the chains.

She gently removed the manacles from Peggy’s wrists.

“Come pleasure me slave. Eat my delicious pussy. You love how I taste and simply cannot get enough,” Gillian commanded.

She sat on the couch and lifted her skirt, unceremoniously spreading her legs.

Peggy moved quickly to obey, kneeling before Gillian and moving aside her thong so she could eat her Mistress’s pussy.

Gillian moaned and gasped, then let out a shriek as she orgasmed.

“Mmmm…very good slave. I hope you are making progress on freeing yourself, or this is going to be the rest of your life. Now get back in your corner. I have more work to do,” she said as she caught her breath.

Peggy obeyed, going to the corner and redoubling her efforts to break Gillian’s control.

As she tugged on the end of the “snake”, it seemed to grow tighter.

Peggy realized she had to change her tactics.

Rather than tugging on the end of the snake, she concentrated on the area it was wrapped around.

Then she pushed.

The area expanded and the snake stretched, then snapped back.

Peggy smiled faintly; she realized if she pushed enough, she could break the suggestion coiled around her will.

She got to work.

“Oh by the way I called Sean and told him you were training with me all day, so he wouldn’t worry or come looking for you,” Gillian said, standing and straightening her skirt.

The High Mistress returned to her desk and began to look at schedules, spreadsheets and other assorted data that was important to the running of The Spiral.

Peggy stood quietly, continuing to work on the suggestion.

“Alright, I believe I am ready for lunch. Avery, remain here. Feed yourself and take a two hour nap. Peggy, follow me,” Gillian said some time later.

She rose and swept from the room, Peggy following in her wake.

Gillian led her to a small dining room that was reserved for Spiral members only. High Mistress Jing-Mei was already there, waiting for Gillian at a table. Several other hypnodommes including Mistress Angelique, Mistress Ava Gold and Mistress Alicia were seated at other tables, talking quietly and enjoying their meals while their thralls and slaves stood quietly along the walls.

Gillian commanded Peggy to join Jing-Mei’s slaves Roger and Miranda standing near the table, then joined Jing-Mei.

The two High Mistresses enjoyed a pleasant lunch together, discussing a variety of topics, including Jonathon Creel.

“So do you have any plans this afternoon?” Gillian asked as the server cleared their plates.

“Nothing in particular; did you have something in mind?” Jing-Mei asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Indeed. I am planning to take my new pet Peggy and her Thrall Sean up to my apartment for some afternoon delight. Would you like to join us?” Gillian asked slyly.

Jing-Mei looked at Peggy, a surprised expression on her face.

That is Domina Peggy?! Why? How?” she asked, looking at Peggy as the realization hit her.

Yet another person had barely paid any attention to Peggy and failed to recognize her in her slave costume.

Gillian chuckled.

“Yes, I hypnotized her in a private duel last night. I could use your help teaching her a lesson; I will explain on the way up to my apartment if you are willing to assist me,” she said.

Jing-Mei hesitated.

“Did she upset you?” she asked.

Gillian shook her head.

“Not at all; she asked me to help her become a better hypnodomme. This is part of her training,” she replied.

Jing-Mei looked thoughtful.

Then she smiled.

“Why not? I just had a meeting with Arthur that I had expected to go badly, but instead went surprisingly well so I wouldn’t mind releasing some tension. My sister Jayde is leaving his service. Liliana helped convince Arthur to let her go,” she said with a beaming smile.

“Oh that is wonderful! If you need to spend time with her, I understand,” Gillian replied, genuinely happy for both Jayde and Jing-Mei.

“No, she is spending some time with her girlfriend Jennika tonight. I am going to celebrate with her tomorrow. I would be delighted to play with you,” Jing-Mei said with a chuckle.

“Excellent! I don’t know why we put up with Arthur at all; I have never seen him hypnotize anyone himself, and he is insufferable,” Gillian commented.

Jing-Mei nodded in agreement.

“I besides the enormous resources he controls, he is very intelligent, organized and ruthless. Plus he does a lot of things we don’t want to do, like build and maintain enormous luxury hypnotism clubs,” she said, shrugging.

Gillian laughed.

“That is quite true. Come, we can go celebrate your good news,” she said, leading Jing-Mei to the elevators.

Thirty minutes later, Jing-Mei was shrieking loudly as she rode Sean’s cock. He was grunting loudly as she fucked him, sitting in a chair in Gillian’s “recreation” room; besides two large beds, there were many custom pieces of furniture, railings mounted to the walls and slings hanging from the ceiling, all specifically designed and intended to facilitate sex in every conceivable position and accommodate threesomes and even foursomes. There were shelves and racks containing all manner of sex toys as well.

The Asian hypnotist’s hair flew wildly as she moved rapidly up and down.

“Yes, yes, YES!” she screamed as she had her third orgasm of the afternoon.

Panting and sweaty, she sagged against Sean’s hard, toned chest.

“Cum honey,” she whispered in his ear.

Sean moaned as he orgasmed, his cock spasming inside Jing-Mei.

At the same moment, Gillian let out a scream of pleasure; she was sitting on a settee, legs spread while Peggy knelt before her and ate her pussy, licking and sucking as though she couldn’t get enough.

The Irish hypnodomme shuddered and grabbed Peggy’s hair, shoving her face into her pussy so she could cum on it.

“Mmm…ah…that was lovely. Now fetch Jing-Mei and I some water, my pet,” Gillian commanded.

Peggy rose and went to a refrigerator located in a corner of the room.

Jing-Mei got off Sean, and Gillian rose from the couch. The two naked hypnodommes accepted bottles of water from Peggy.

“Back on your knees,” Gillian commanded her casually, taking a drink.

As Peggy sank to her knees, Jing-Mei admired Sean’s naked body; she had fucked him before at Peggy’s invitation, and she had been hoping for another opportunity ever since.

Part of her felt vaguely guilty for doing it without Peggy’s permission; she considered her a friend.

She got herself into this; if she can’t handle it that isn’t your problem. She wouldn’t want anyone to go easy one her, Jing-Mei told herself.

“Thank you for that Gillian. It was lovely to blow off some steam, and I do love Sean’s impressive cock,” she said, drinking from her own bottle.

Gillian nodded; she had commanded Peggy to call Sean and order him to come to her apartment. After he’d arrived, she had Peggy give control of Sean to her.

Then she and Jing-Mei had proceeded to take turns fucking him for the next two hours, while having Peggy pleasure them in between rounds on Sean’s cock.

“It was my pleasure. Truly. Now believe I would like another turn on him,” Gillian said with a chuckle.

“I don’t know if he has it in him,” Jing-Mei replied, looking at the exhausted Sean with sympathy.

He smiled weakly at her, fully understanding his place when Hypnodommes were at play.

“That isn’t a problem,” Gillian replied slyly.

She raised her arm, pointing at Sean’s flaccid cock.

Her eyes began to shimmer, then glow green.

Stiffen,” Gillian said firmly.

Sean gasped as he met her gaze, his cock suddenly stirring and rapidly becoming erect once again.

Jing-Mei raised an eyebrow, surprised and impressed.

Peggy too was surprised. She had been hoping the impromptu orgy was at an end; it had been difficult for her.

She had realized she hated watching and listening to the two hypnodommes using her beloved Enslaved One like a common menial sex-toy.

She didn’t mind sharing him, when she gave permission.

Gillian taking him was an entirely different matter.

It is your own fault, you stupid bitch. Now you have to get yourself out of this mess. Do it! Use all of your power!, a seductive inner voice suggested.

No, I don’t need to do that! I can’t let it out or I will become a monster!, Peggy thought angrily.

You already are, the inner voice said gleefully.

Peggy gritted her teeth as she knelt, continuing to work on the suggestion forcing her to obey Gillian.

Serving as a slave had been difficult, grating on her pride and natural true dominant nature.

Watching and listening to Gillian and Jing-Mei fuck Sean repeatedly had amplified her discomfort, and it rapidly shifted into anger and determination.

Feeding her inner darkness.

Finally she gave in and tapped the dark hypnotic power, adding it to her efforts to free herself.

Peggy was now sending focused pulses of energy into the area of her mind that represented her will, causing it to bulge and strain against the stifling embrace of Gillian’s hypnotic suggestion.

As Peggy continued to try and free herself, Gillian casually mounted Sean for the third time that evening, facing away from him and moaning as she slid her wet pussy down his hard shaft.

Gillian’s suggestion began to fray; Peggy could feel it weakening.

“Oh yes..oh yes..yes…yes! YES!” Gillian shrieked, bouncing up and down rapidly, staring at Peggy as she moved.

Peggy concentrated harder; Gillian’s suggestion was stretched, straining to contain her will and continue to force her obedience.

“Yes! Oh! Mmmmm….ah…yes! Fuck I love this cock!” Gillian screamed.

Jing-Mei chuckled and shook her head, sipping her water.

She was still a bit uncomfortable with what what they were doing; she knew Gillian was trying to teach Peggy some harsh truths about the True Hypnotism world, so she had set her trepidation aside.

Jing-Mei smiled sheepishly to herself; if she was being completely honest, she had agreed to participate mainly because of the crush she had developed on Sean after he’d taken a bullet for her.

She had allowed her desire to be with him again to win out.

Jing-Mei was also planning to claim him if Peggy failed to break free by midnight and became permanently Gillian’s slave.

She would hate to see him end up with another hypnodomme.

To Jing-Mei’s credit, she genuinely hoped Peggy would succeed, even though it would cost her a chance to own Sean.

“Oh fuck yes!” Gillian shouted as she orgasmed.

She continued to ride Sean, her movements bordering on frenzy as she built herself quickly toward another orgasm.

“No…,” Peggy growled softly.

She allowed herself to tap into a large reserve of hypnotic energy, one she rarely allowed herself even think about.

It was her inner darkness, the malicious and capricious side of her personality; it was a well of power that she feared would irrevocably corrupt her.

Her eyes began to glow green, and she focused all her power, sending a final push of focused hypnotic energy into the area of her mind that housed her free will.

She channeled her anger, her shame and her fear into her attempt to break free.

“NO!” Peggy said loudly, causing Gillian, Jing-Mei and Sean to reflexively look at her.

Right into her intensely glowing eyes.

Gillian’s suggestion broke, unraveling and vanishing from Peggy’s mind.

She gasped as she came out of her trance.

Catching her breath, Peggy blinked and looked around.

She gasped again when she looked at Jing-Mei, Gillian and Sean.

All three of them were frozen.

Jing-Mei had a blank expression on her face, as did Sean and Gillian; the Irish hypnotist was frozen at the edge of orgasm, Sean’s cock deep inside her.

All three were hypnotized.

Peggy had released a tremendous uncontrolled blast of hypnotic power, green light shining from her eyes when she had broken Gillian’s control, catching all three of them when they had met her gaze.

Peggy rose unsteadily to her feet.

She was shaky and tired, bordering on exhausted.

Feeling something wet, she raised her hand to her nose.

Blood.

She had given herself a bloody nose.

Peggy smiled.

She was free.

Peggy closed her eyes and took several slow, deep breaths; she let herself relax and entered a light state of self-hypnosis.

She gave herself suggestions for clarity and calm, telling herself to focus.

Then she opened her eyes and smiled wolfishly.

The sight of not one but two High Mistresses under her hypnotic control was intoxicating, and her mind began to whirl with the possibilities of having Gillian and Jing-Mei under her control.

Peggy could feel her darkness lurking at the edges of her consciousness, waiting for an opportunity to fully assert itself and turn her in the monster of a hypnodomme she feared she might someday become.

“No. No. That is not going to happen. Not today! Now begone!” Peggy said in a firm, quiet voice.

Again she closed her eyes and forced her lurking darkness to subside; “Dark Peggy” gave a cackle and then slunk away into the depths of her mind.

Peggy took a deep breath and opened her eyes, feeling much clearer and more confident.

Her smirk returned, tempered by her determination to handle this situation delicately and intelligently.

“Listen to me very carefully; my voice is now all you can hear, all you will respond to. You are wonderfully, deeply relaxed. You will obey my instructions and accept my suggestions without hesitation. You cannot resist Domina Peggy. Do you understand?” she said in a powerful voice.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Jing-Mei murmured, nodding her head slightly.

“Yes, Peggy. I cannot resist you,” Gillian agreed.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said obediently.

“Very good! First…Gillian, you will get off the cock; stand up now,” Peggy commanded.

Gillian quickly obeyed, giving a soft gasp as she rose, Sean’s shaft sliding out of her.

Peggy was thoughtful for a moment.

She knew how powerful the minds of the two High Mistresses were, and that maintaining any kind of long-term control over them would require tremendous effort. They would constantly be trying to snap themselves out of any hypnotism she had them under.

Not to mention that if she were to enslave them and they got free, they would likely become her enemy and seek vengeance.

No, as tempting as it is to try and enslave them, it isn’t worth it. They are both your friends and you did basically ask Gillian to do this. Still, I did hypnotize them so I should get something out of it…, Peggy mused silently.

“Gillian, Jing-Mei both of you get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet. You both love my feet; you think they are beautiful and sexy, the nicest ones you have ever seen. You simply must kiss them, you can’t wait any longer!” she suggested firmly.

Both High Mistresses immediately went to their hands and knees and began to lavish kisses on Peggy’s bare feet.

The rush of power Peggy felt as she watched the two powerful women debase themselves at her command was incredible. She became instantly aroused, her entire body tingling with excitement at having reduced Jing-Mei and Gillian to foot-slaves.

Peggy looked at Sean’s still-stiff cock.

She walked over to him and mounted him, a quiet moan escaping his lips.

Gillian and Jing-Mei crawled after her and resumed their foot-worship.

“Sean wake up, wide awake now,” Peggy said into his ear.

Sean’s eyes suddenly focused on her as he came out of his trance.

He grinned.

“Hello Domina. You got free,” he said happily, glancing down at the two hypnodommes at her feet.

Peggy took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, passionately.

She began to move rapidly up and down on his cock.

Peggy closed her eyes and threw her head back, a long low moan escaping her lips as her pleasure built rapidly toward orgasm.

Sean sucked vigorously at first her right, then left tit as she rode him frantically.

Peggy’s moan soon became a primal scream; she shuddered violently as she had a massive orgasm.

“Mmmmm….aaaahhhh…..yes…yesssss…YES! Fuck! Oh Goddess yes!” she said, pleasure rippling through her in waves as she released all of her emotions.

Sean grunted like an animal, his hips bucking as he thrust against her.

“Yes Domina! Fucking use me! I am yours!” he yelled.

Peggy continued to move up and down, her shrieks unintelligible; a moment later she had cum a second time.

“Cum, my Enslaved One! Cum for me now!” she gasped, hardly able to breathe.

Sean’s entire body spasmed as he orgasmed, shooting his load inside his beloved Domina.

Gillian and Jing-Mei continued to kiss Peggy’s feet.

Peggy embraced Sean and they held each other, sweaty and breathing heavily.

After they had recovered a bit, Peggy rose and fetched Sean a towel and a bottle of water, as well as one for herself.

Gillian and Jing-Mei remained at her feet as she moved about the room like loyal pets.

“I am sorry they did this to you,” Peggy said to Sean after they had drank and caught their breath.

“Oh yeah, getting fucked over and over by two super sexy women, then you taking a turn…that was really hard to take,” he replied with a chuckle.

Peggy grinned and swatted his arm playfully.

Sean laughed.

“So what, you just…hypnotized two High Mistresses?” he asked.

He looked down at the two powerful hypnodommes in wonder.

“It was an accident,” Peggy said sheepishly.

“Right,” Sean replied.

“Seriously! I was just trying to break free of Gillian’s hypnotism and I somehow hypnotized all three of you,” she protested.

Sean shrugged.

“I’m not surprised; you are an amazingly powerful woman. So what now?” he asked.

“Well…I am going to wake them up with no memory of being hypnotized. I have no desire to try and keep a High Mistress in my power…let alone two!” Peggy replied.

“Really? You are just going to let them go? I mean, you got them…I’m sorry, it isn’t my place to question. Whatever you decide is best of course, my Domina,” Sean said respectfully.

Peggy nodded.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. You are right, though…I did hypnotized them. It would be only prudent to give them a trigger to send them into trance. Nothing to alter their thoughts or behavior…just a simple phrase to put them under, in case we ever come into conflict. They have powerful, disciplined minds but they might not notice a little trigger if I bury it deeply enough,” she said with a delicious wink.

Sean grinned.

“Okay…what is it Casey calls Jing-Mei?” Peggy asked.

Fortune Cookie,” Sean replied with a laugh.

Peggy smiled, looking down at the gorgeous naked Asian woman still worshipping her feet.

“That will work. A tad racist maybe, but I like it. Jing-Mei, listen to me carefully. If you ever hear me and only me say “My Fortune Cookie”, in person or on the phone, you will instantly go into a deep, deep hypnotic trance like you are in now. You will then obey my every command and accept all my suggestions. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…Domina…Peggy,” Jing-Mei replied between kisses.

Peggy looked at Sean with a smirk; her Thrall nodded approvingly.

“Okay, miss “Never-been-hypnotized” Gillian, it is your turn. Listen carefully…,” Peggy began.

She gave Gillian a suggestion similar to the one she’d given Jing-Mei, except she used “My Irish Red” as the trigger phrase.

Satisfied with her suggestions, she commanded the two naked hypnodommes to sit on the couch.

“Okay, I do want the triggers to last a while and not be found…Okay, Jing-Mei and Gillian look at me; you are both very aroused by me; becoming more and more aroused by the second. My naked body is so sexy, you both just want me…you are so horny, you want me so badly…you must now masturbate to me…go ahead, stroke those wet pussies…pleasure yourselves as you admire my sexy body…,” Peggy suggested.

Gillian and Jing-Mei both moaned softly as they began to stroke their pussies.

“Very good. Keep it up. Let the pleasure wash over you, making you even more open to my suggestions…you want to cum for me, you are so aroused, but you will wait for my permission, my command to do so…keep stroking…letting yourself become more and more open to my suggestions…,” Peggy continued.

Both hypnodommes were now squirming, gasping and moaning as they rubbed at their pussies.

“Peggy…oh…OH!” Jing-Mei said, her eyes rolling back in her head.

“Mmmmm…yes…yes Peggy…I want you…,” Gillian mumbled, trembling as she worked her clit.

Peggy watched them for a moment, a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

She took a deep breath.

“Jing-Mei, Gillian listen closely…focus on the trigger phrases I gave you. I want you to let them sink deeply into your subconscious minds…very deeply…hide them away…the phrases are only for me…you will not consciously remember them…if you ever find them you will simply ignore them…when you cum, the phrases will become a permanent part of your subconscious…do you want to cum for me?” Peggy asked seductively.

“Yes! Please let me cum!” Jing-Mei gasped.

“Yes, I want to cum for you Peggy!” Gillian said breathlessly.

Both hypnodommes were now frantically working their pussies, moaning and desperate for release.

“Alright then, cum…cum for me now!” Peggy commanded.

Both Jing-Mei and Gillian screamed as they orgasmed, trembling as pleasure rippled through them.

Peggy waited patiently while the two hypnodommes’ breathing returned to normal.

“Relax Jing-Mei, relax Gillian. You both feel wonderful, peaceful and comfortable. Just listen to my soothing voice. I am going to snap my fingers and you will both awaken; you will forget that I hypnotized you and everything that happened while you were in trance. You will believe that I simply broke free of Gillian’s control during the orgy, and that we are now celebrating. Do you understand?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” Jing-Mei murmured.

“Yes Peggy,” Gillian replied.

Peggy had Sean go to the bar and pour three glasses of expensive scotch; she took one, then had him hand one to Gillian and one to Jing-Mei.

Peggy then sat between the two hypnodommes.

“Suck on my toes, my Enslaved One,” she commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, chuckling at the sight of the three extremely sexy naked women on the couch.

He went to his hands and knees and began to eagerly suck on Peggy’s toes.

Peggy smirked, raising her glass.

She casually snapped the fingers of her free hand.

Gillian and Jing-Mei both jumped slightly as they awoke from their trance.

“Cheers!” Peggy said loudly.

Jing-Mei and Gillian both looked slightly confused for a second or two.

Then they smiled and raised their glasses, clinking them with Peggy’s.

“Well done Peggy! Not many hypnotists pass that test,” Gillian said cheerfully.

“Yes, very well done. Tiny Tough will be proud of you as well,” Jing-Mei said, sipping her scotch.

“Thank you both. It was a difficult day, but I learned a lot. So…what now?” Peggy asked, sipping her own drink.

Sean continued to worship her feet.

“Now I will be glad to keep giving you advice and even training if you like. I will of course need an occasional favor,” Gillian replied slyly.

Peggy chuckled.

We will see who does whom a favor, she thought to herself.

Yes we will, Dark Peggy agreed.

“That sounds like a fair arrangement to me,” she said with a nod.

“Wonderful. Now then, the evening is young; your poor Thrall is likely exhausted. If I am not out of line, I suggest you dismiss him and Jing-Mei and I can teach you Aphrodite’s Kiss. No boys allowed,” Gillian said with a smile.

“That sounds like fun. Sean, you will go back to the condo and check on Katie and Blonde, Brunette and Redhead. I will be back after the High Mistresses and I finish our playtime,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, one of her toes popping from his mouth.

He rose and began to get dressed.

When he was ready to go, Peggy stood and kissed him deeply.

“I love you very much my Enslaved One. Thank you for everything,” she said quietly.

“I love you my Domina. I live to serve you. Have fun,” Sean said with a smile.

After Sean had gone, Gillian went to a cabinet and retrieved a high-quality strap-on vibrator.

She put it on, then instructed Peggy to lay on her back, while Jing-Mei got into a doggie-style position on top of her, her legs spread wide and on either side of Peggy’s shoulders. Gillian knelt behind Jing-Mei, inserting the strap-on into her pussy and turning it on. Her position allowed Peggy to eat her pussy, while Jing-Mei leaned down and ate Peggy’s pussy, forming the “Aphrodite’s Kiss”.

The three women continued to work one another’s pussies until they each had cum, then switched positions and repeated the process.

They did so again, so that they had each been in all three positions and each orgasmed three times.

Peggy returned to her suite and sauntered into her bedroom still naked. She found Sean sleeping on the king-sized bed.

She leaned down and kissed him gently on his forehead.

Sean opened his eyes.

“Hello Domina. Did you enjoy yourself?” he murmured.

“Yes, very much. Although not as much as I enjoy you and that ramrod of yours,” she replied.

She kissed him on the lips, then took him by the hand.

“Come and wash me, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said quietly.

Sean smiled and followed his Domina into the bathroom.

After they had showered they climbed into bed together.

“Are you okay, Domina?” Sean asked as they snuggled together.

“Yes, I think I am. I am still really worried about Bella, and Casey and Alex, but I realize that I have to let things play out. I sent them to find Bella because they can, and will. I have to trust them to handle it. That is how a real leader acts,” she replied sleepily.

“It sounds like you really got a lot out of spending time with Gillian,” Sean said, yawning.

“Yes I did, even though we didn’t actually talk very much. I still have a lot to learn. By the way, Gillian invited me to a dinner party tomorrow night. You will attend me, of course,” Peggy said.

“Yes Domina,” Sean murmured.

Peggy didn’t hear him, already fast asleep.

The next evening, Peggy was dressed in a stunning long purple slit-long gown and very tall silver stiletto sandals. Her favorite amethyst pendant hung around her neck, and she wore beautiful sparkling diamond chandelier earrings. A diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she had a platinum ring on her left thumb. Her makeup was perfectly done by a Spiral stylist, including sultry purple eyeshadow. Her finger and toenails were painted dark purple, and she wore a platinum toe ring on each middle toe, both set with purple diamonds.

She was sitting at the table in Gillian’s dining room, along with Jing-Mei, Liliana, Camila, Sylver, Jayde, Gemma, Deanna and Gillian herself. All the women were dressed similarly to Peggy, in beautiful gowns, expensive jewelry and tall sexy heels. Sylver, the lone male guest at the dinner party was wearing a perfectly-tailored blue pinstriped suit. The hypnotists’ Thralls and slaves were standing along the walls, well out of the way of the diners.

Gillian had invited the group over for dinner to privately view the slave-sculptures from the exhibition.

After the exquisite meal cooked by Gillian’s personal chef all the guests followed their host to the apartment’s huge library where all three pieces were set up exactly as they were at the exhibition.

Gillian’s naked slaves, both male and female, served drinks while the small party mingled and admired the art.

“Have you heard from Casey and Alexandria?” Gillian asked Peggy as they stood beside Katie, frozen in her arabesque pose.

“Yes, Casey called this afternoon. They have a lead on Bella. She will check in when they have more information,” Peggy replied, sipping a glass of white wine.

Gillian nodded.

“I am so glad to hear that. You seem to be much calmer about the situation. I am proud of you,” she said.

Peggy nodded appreciatively.

“Thank you High Mistress. I trust Tiny Tough and Alex. They can handle this,” she said.

Gillian looked pleased.

“Are you angry with me?” she asked.

Peggy sighed.

“I was,” she admitted.

“But not now?” Gillian inquired.

“No, not now. I understand why you did what you did to me. It was very educational, I just had to open my eyes and see it,” Peggy replied.

Gillian looked pleased.

“You are a remarkable woman, Domina Peggy. I can see that my faith in you was not misplaced,” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“I know I have a lot to learn from you, and I am ready for your next lesson,” she said.

“Excellent. Right now I actually have another proposition for you…,” she said, sipping her own wine with a wink.

Peggy laughed.

“Oh no, I do not want to duel you again. One day as your slave is enough,” she said.

Gillian chuckled.

“No no, nothing like that…although you handled it as well as I expected you would; better even. Anyway, as you know, I am retired from hypnotism-for-hire. One of my biggest former clients is in need of a hypnotist, and I want you to take the contract. I have already vouched for you to the client. If you are interested, of course,” she replied.

Peggy looked surprised.

“Wow…I…thank you High Mistress. I am definitely interested,” she said, intrigued.

Gillian’s reputation as a mercenary hypnotist was unrivaled; she was widely considered one of the very best.

“Excellent. Follow me lass,” Gillian said.

She led Peggy away from the party, Sean following dutifully behind his Domina.

They entered Gillian’s private study.

Peggy froze, then broke into a grin.

“Oh my Goddess! You are Mary-Elizabeth Price!” she gasped upon recognizing the gorgeous dark-haired woman sitting on the couch.

Mary was a well-known movie and television star, having acted in a dozen films and two successful television shows, one a drama and the other a comedy. She was very popular and extremely talented, having won several awards for her roles.

She was also worth millions of dollars.

“Hello Domina Peggy! It is an honor to meet you; I am a big fan of yours. And please, just call me Mary,” the actress said, offering her hand.

She was wearing a sexy little black dress and black designer pumps with four-inch heels that brought her height to five-foot-six. She had long, lustrous wavy brown hair and hazel eyes to go with an enchanting smile.

You are a fan of mine?” Peggy asked incredulously, star-struck as she shook Mary’s hand.

Mary and Gillian both laughed.

“Celebrities can be hypno-groupies,” Gillian said.

“We sure can,” Mary agreed.

Peggy blushed.

“Of course. I’m sorry,” she said, embarrassed by her reaction to meeting the actress.

“No need to apologize! I am fan-girling over you. I was at the tournament when The Spiral opened. You were wonderful; I loved watching you duel. Your second match with Goddess Donna was incredible.,” Mary said.

“Thank you very much,” Peggy replied, still trying to digest the latest curveball Gillian had thrown her.

“Do you think I could get your autograph?” Mary asked almost shyly.

Peggy laughed, incredulous.

“Seriously?” she asked.

Smiling seductively, Mary pulled down her dress and exposed her right tit.

“Seriously,” she said in a husky voice, holding out a sharpie.

Nodding, Peggy took the marker and slowly wrote “Property of Domina Peggy” across Mary’s breast.

“Thank you Domina Peggy. I may get that tattooed over,” Mary said, licking her lips as she admired Peggy’s handiwork.

“Oh it was my pleasure,” Peggy replied, her demeanor suddenly alluring.

She handed the marker back and winked seductively.

Peggy and Mary locked eyes, both flushing slightly.

Gillian cleared her throat with chuckle, breaking the sudden palpable sexual tension between the actress and hypnotist.

“Mary and I have been friends for years, ever since she hired me the first time,” she said.

Mary blinked and looked away, then quickly composed herself.

Peggy smiled; she realize the actress was a natural submissive.

“Yes, Gillian introduced me to the True Hypnotism community; I have been going to tournaments as a spectator for a while now. I called her a few days ago to offer her a job, and I was very sad when she told me she had retired from hypnotism-for-hire. But I hear you might be interested in the contract?” She asked hopefully.

“Please sit ladies, make yourselves comfortable so you can discuss this properly,” Gillian said before Peggy could answer.

Peggy and Mary sat on the couch together, while Gillian took her seat behind her study’s desk.

A slight smile played on the Irish hypnodomme’s lips; she had a feeling that Mary might find herself at Peggy’s feet in the near future.

Not that she disapproved; she herself had dominated Mary several times.

“I…yes, I definitely am interested. But I am still fairly new at this; I have never done anything this…high profile,” Peggy said slowly.

“I have seen you in action, and Gillian says you are even better now than you were at the tournament. Her endorsement is more than good enough for me,” Mary replied, a hint of lust once again in her eyes as she looked at Peggy.

“I…what is it you need done?” Peggy asked her voice still betraying doubt.

She flushed, still a bit overwhelmed as well as aroused.

“You can handle it, lass. Trust me. Just hear her out,” Gillian said, smiling and winking at Peggy.

Sean caught his Domina’s eye and nodded slightly.

Peggy smiled at him, taking comfort from his faith in her.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, allowing herself to relax.

“Okay Mary, tell me what you need done,” she said, her demeanor now poised and confident.

“Well, you see I wrote this film script…” the actress began.