The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy

Domina Peggy visits a very exclusive school for True Hypnotists. (This totally isn’t like a spin-off or backdoor pilot, except that it totally is—or not. Maybe.)

Elizabeth Westbrook awoke at five-thirty a.m. as she did most weekday mornings. She sat up in her king-sized bed and stretched.

Fifty-eight, she was a gorgeous woman of English and Scottish descent; she had a fabulous dancer’s body that women twenty-five years younger envied, fit and toned. She was five-eight, with long thick wavy auburn hair that sported several streaks of gray which she scorned to hide, and intense light blue eyes. Her breasts were large and firm, though they had recently begun to show a hint of their constant battle with gravity, and she possessed a classic natural beauty, undiminished by the slight wrinkles around her eyes. She had lovely fair skin, marred only by a long-healed incision on her right knee, the result of surgery to repair an anterior-cruciate ligament she had torn durning vigorous dance and martial-arts training.

“Time to get up, darling,” Elizabeth said to her bedmate in what remained of her London accent, which had faded over decades of living in the United States.

The handsome man beside her stirred and sat up.

“Good morning, Elizabeth,” he said with a yawn.

Elizabeth smiled.

“Good morning Samuel,” she replied, admiring his muscled torso.

Both Samuel and Elizabeth were naked, having engaged in over two hours of enthusiastic lovemaking the previous evening.

Frequently invited into Elizabeth’s bed, Samuel was twenty-eight years old; he had shoulder-length light-brown hair, hazel eyes and lightly-tanned skin; he was strong and athletic, nearly six feet tall, and sported a perpetual mischievous smirk.

“Did you sleep well?” Samuel asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

“I always do after we have our fun,” she replied with a smile.

The door to the massive bedroom opened and a young, slender and fit naked woman entered the room.

She was quite pretty, with baby-blue eyes and short blonde hair. She wore a pink collar denoting her as Elizabeth’s property, and her nipples were pierced with silver barbells. A pink crystal glittered in her navel, and her finger and toenails were painted a bright pink. Her expression was blank, and she carried two steaming mugs of black coffee.

The slave handed the drinks to Elizabeth and Samuel, then curtsied and moved to stand beside the wall, awaiting her Mistress’s commands.

Elizabeth sipped the strong, high-quality black coffee and smiled, closing her eyes and enjoying the taste and aroma.

While she still enjoyed tea throughout her day, Elizabeth had come to love coffee over her years of living in the United States, often starting her day with a large mug before she even got out of bed.

“I am happy to be of service, ma’am,” Samuel replied with a chuckle, sipping his own coffee.

“Call me ma’am again and the only servicing you will get is wanking over me in the corner,” Elizabeth retorted, swatting Samuel’s leg playfully.

“Of course, Headmistress,” he replied with mock contriteness.

It was an exchange they had often, a symbol of their deep bond and friendship.

Elizabeth Westbrook was the owner and operator of Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy, a very exclusive hypnodomme training school tucked away in the Connecticut countryside.

The sprawling estate spanned almost three-hundred acres, having once been a working farm. Consisting of three main houses and a more than a half-dozen utility buildings, Lady Elizabeth’s was located high in the hills, surrounded by forests and open fields, overlooking a large, pristine lake.

Born in London, Elizabeth was a member of a powerful Legacy family of True-Hypnotists. Privileged, intelligent and educated, she had spend much of her youth traveling the world, engaging in acts of hypnotic hedonism as she searched for a purpose in life. Becoming pregnant at the age of twenty-five, Elizabeth had elected to settle down in the United States, a country she had come to love more than even her own homeland of England. After giving birth to a daughter, Elizabeth had purchased a large home in Connecticut as a sanctuary to raise her child. At the age of twenty-nine, she had been asked by a family acquaintance to foster and mentor their daughter in The Art of True Hypnotism. It was not uncommon for the prominent hypnotist-families to foster their children with one another in an effort to expand their skills and experience.

Elizabeth had accepted, and had enjoyed training her first apprentice so much that she had bought the much larger property adjoining hers after a brief and hypnotic negotiation with the owners, and started Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy for women. Schools similar to it existed in England, Italy and Russia, and Elizabeth had correctly judged that there was a market for one in the United States.

Highly organized and an exceptional leader, Elizabeth recruited three young women as students the first year; each subsequent class had typically consisted of four students, though she had occasionally accepted five. Her program consisted of five highly-structured years of intense training and study not only in hypnotism, but in a wide variety of subjects.

Lady Elizabeth’s quickly gained a reputation for producing well-educated, worldly and highly-capable female hypnotists with very diverse skill-sets, and attending the academy became a prestigious goal that many hypnotist families sought for their daughters.

Several well-known and extremely powerful hypnotists were graduates of Lady Elizabeth’s, including High Mistress Charissa, who was currently a member of the High Conclave.

Gaining acceptance into the school was exceptionally difficult, made even more so by the fact that Elizabeth had a penchant for recruiting upstart girls from foster homes and orphanages, thus reducing the available slots. The exclusivity was further increased by the school’s practice of only accepting new students every other year.

“As much as I would like to stay in bed and banter with you all day, we do have work to do,” Elizabeth said.

“Yes, I am sure ‘banter’ is what we would be doing. You nearly killed me last night,” Samuel replied dryly.

Elizabeth chuckled; she was a passionate and almost insatiable lover, and Samuel could scarcely keep up with her despite being less than half her age.

“I am quite certain you will live. What is on your schedule for today?” she asked in reply.

Samuel was thoughtful, raising his mug to his lips.

“I am taking the third-years on their overnight excursion in the north woods. Basic field craft and survival skills test,” he replied.

Samuel was a former Army Ranger who now worked for Lady Elizabeth’s as a fitness trainer, firearms instructor and head of security.

The son of an old friend of Elizabeth’s, he was the same age as her daughter Meghan; Samuel believed strongly in the superiority of women, willingly serving the school and its owner.

While he was not a hypno-slave, he obeyed Elizabeth without question, effectively her Thrall by choice; he loved being hypnotized and controlled by women, and often served as a subject for the students to practice their various hypnotic skills and techniques on.

Samuel was an intelligent, capable and dangerous man who loved Elizabeth dearly and would do anything for her, considering it an honor to be in her service and to help the school be successful.

“Ah yes, it is time for the final exams. Make sure the ladies don’t freeze,” Elizabeth said, nodding.

The the term was coming to an end, and traditionally the first-year students were required to demonstrate basic proficiency in the wilderness before advancing.

“I am confident they are ready, although I am sure a couple of them will feel lost without their phones and makeup. I will take good care of them,” Samuel replied with a chuckle.

“I have no doubts that you have trained them well and they are safe in your charge. Have a wonderful time and stay safe, love,” Elizabeth replied, leaning over to kiss Samuel before finishing her coffee and getting out of the bed.

While Samuel wasn’t her only lover, she cared for him deeply and valued his friendship and advice along with his physical prowess in bed; most of all she valued his willing submissiveness.

Elizabeth admired his sexy body for a moment; she was feeling aroused and was considering riding him vigorously before continuing with her day.

Ultimately she decided against it, having much to do as the end of the school year approached.

The iron-willed Elizabeth was extremely disciplined, even for a hypnodomme.

“Thank you, Headmistress. Have a great day yourself,” Samuel replied, taking a bit longer to finish his coffee.

Elizabeth smiled and winked seductively, then turned away before her arousal got the better of her.

If only all men would simply realize that they are truly the weaker sex and learned their place, she mused.

Elizabeth left the bedroom through a side-door, stepping into a spacious private gym. She spent twenty minutes stretching and warming up and stretching before performing some light cardio and weights, followed by intense martial arts training.

After competing her workout, Elizabeth went to her private bathroom and took a long, hot shower, then selected her outfit for the day from one of her three huge walk-in closets.

She selected a simple white sleeveless midi-dress that perfectly complemented her fabulous figure, along with high-heeled white sandals. Her naked slave-girl, Audrey, brushed her hair and brought her a pair of dangling sapphire earrings to bring out her eyes and provide a splash of color.

Finished dressing, Elizabeth sat at her vanity and applied her makeup; she left her hair down, inspected her french-manicured fingernails before slipping a gold bracelet on her left wrist, then did the same to her scarlet toenails before placing a simple, delicate gold band on her right second toe.

As a final touch, Elizabeth hung an impressive custom-built pocket-watch around her neck; crafted at enormous expense from cold-forged iron, the timepiece was decorated with an eye-catching spiral picked out in exquisite fire-opals on one side and had painstakingly-engraved anti-magic runes on the other.

Satisfied with her appearance, Elizabeth left her bedroom and headed downstairs to her large private office, Audrey following her obediently. The sexy blonde had been one of Elizabeth’s primary personal slaves for over three years; a former star student of the hypnosis school, she had been caught cheating on exams. When Elizabeth had confronted her, Audrey had displayed the audacity to attempt to hypnotize the Headmistress.

Audrey had been Elizabeth’s slave ever since.

Elizabeth sat at her large, beautiful antique wooden desk and opened her laptop. A coffee maker in the corner set on a timer had just finished brewing a fresh pot; Audrey filled a cup decorated with the stylized “E” emblem of Lady Elizabeth’s and set it on the desk, then curtsied and moved to stand silently nearby while her Mistress began her work.

The morning passed quickly for Elizabeth; after answering two dozen email messages, she went over the schedule for the next two weeks. The twelve young women currently attending the school would all be advancing after a six-week break. The first- and third- year students would start their new terms as second- and fourth-years, while the fifth-years would be graduating in a lavish ceremony.

The four young women in the senior group were all currently off-campus on a two-week road-trip vacation, a traditional reward for effectively completing their training at Lady Elizabeth’s. The students were trusted to travel as they pleased and go wherever they wished with a few exceptions, while using their powers judiciously and responsibly. The goal was to give the soon-to-be graduates a taste of being True Hypnotists among a sea of ‘normals’. They were expected not to draw attention to themselves, nor flaunt or reveal their abilities, though they were permitted to use them to get what they wanted and defend themselves.

In truth, it was a test to see if the students had acquired the discipline, self-control and wisdom that Elizabeth required of them to officially graduate from her academy.

After ninety minutes of emails, reviewing instructors’ reports and students’ records, as well as two cups of coffee, Elizabeth leaned back in her chair and stretched.

The phone on her desk chimed softly.

Elizabeth pushed the “answer” button.

“Yes?” she asked politely.

“Headmistress, there is a woman at the main campus asking to speak with you. A hypnodomme and her entourage from Boise, Domina Peggy,” came the voice of Maxine, Elizabeth’s personal assistant.

“Domina Peggy? The one they call The Dragon of Hypnothea?” Elizabeth asked with a frown.

“I believe so, Headmistress,” Maxine replied.

“She simply showed up at the main campus? Why wasn’t she stopped by security?” Elizabeth asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.

“I am sorry, but I do not know. The two guards at the main entrance claim they never saw them, though the camera footage clearly shows them opening the gate so Domina Peggy’s van can enter the grounds,” Maxine said.

Elizabeth sighed; her security personnel were deeply conditioned and trained to be on their guard for hypnotists and raise the alarm quickly if one tried to use their skills to get past them.

“Did she say why she was here?” Elizabeth asked next.

“She is only politely requesting to speak with you,” Maxine said.

Elizabeth was thoughtful before answering; Boise had become a major hotbed of True Hypnotism activity recently, with the opening of The Spiral and the rise of several powerful local hypnotists, not the least of which were Domina Peggy and her “Fascinating Five” conclave.

A self-taught upstart, Peggy McBride was said to have caught the eye of the Goddess Hypnothea Herself and had been anointed The Dragon, the highest blessing the Goddess bestowed on one of her worshippers.

And she was asking to speak to Elizabeth in person.

Well, if she had nefarious intent, she will be quite sorry about that, Dragon or not, Elizabeth thought.

“Who is with her?” Elizabeth inquired.

“Her Thrall and a female menial,” Maxine replied.

She effectively came alone…a bold , Elizabeth mused silently.

“I see. Please inform Domina Peggy I am on my way, and that I will be there in fifteen minutes. Have a car ready for me. Oh, and schedule the security guards from the gate for punishment, and have Samuel review gate security as soon as he returns,” Elizabeth ordered.

Her private residence was nearly a mile away from the school’s other buildings.

“Right away, Headmistress,” Maxine replied.

Elizabeth disconnected the call and rose with a sigh.

“This day just got a lot more interesting,” The Headmistress muttered quietly to herself,

striding gracefully from the room with Audrey following like a loyal puppy.

* * *

“Well so far they have been nothing but polite and accommodating,” Peggy commented as she sat on a comfortable couch.

She was in a small but very luxuriously-appointed lounge in the main building of Lady Elizabeth’s.

The powerful hypnodomme was dressed in a simple sleeveless green floor-length dress with a plunging neckline, her thick wavy hair loose. She wore large dangling emerald earrings, along with the antique emerald solitaire pendant that had belonged to her mother. Her fingernails were painted in a dark-green-tipped french manicure, and she wore a silver band on her left thumb and a gold ring set with a huge amethyst on her right middle finger. She was barefoot, and she wore her gold heart ring on her right smallest toe, a platinum band set with a pink sapphire on her right middle toe, and a gold and emerald ring on her right second toe. A gold anklet with small broom charm dangling from it adorned her right ankle, and her toenails were painted a dark maroon.

“True, but I am still assuming that they mean you harm,” Lavea replied stoically, standing beside Peggy with her hands behind her back.

The tall, sexy Thrall was wearing one of her snug bodysuits, a new one Peggy had made for her, it was black with dark purple paneling on the arms and legs that was made of bullet-resistant kevlar. Her hair dark hair was bound up in a very tight bun. Her favorite suppressed Glock nine-millimeter pistol rested on her hip, and she had a slender, ornate purple leather collar around her neck. A slender black satchel was slung over her shoulder.

“Of course, my Fierce Protector. I am not worried with you at my side,” Peggy said, smiling up at Lavea.

Lavea’s stoic expression softened and she returned the smile to her beloved owner.

“Thank you, Domina. I live to serve you,” she replied.

“Not just to serve me, love. You are part of my family now. This one lives only to serve me,” Peggy replied with a smirk, casually raising her leg to caress the face of the woman before her with her toes.

In front of the hypnotist knelt her slave Kendal, her fingers were laced behind her head. She was wearing a purple slave collar similar to Lavea’s but less ornate, a long purple skirt and nothing else, her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. Her finger and toenails were painted dark purple, and her nipples were pierced with gold rings.

“I wish Sean had come with us,” Lavea commented.

Peggy chuckled.

“He wanted to, but Jing-Mei is close to giving birth. I commanded him to stay with her, to save him from having to make the choice. She needs him with her right now,” she said.

“We are fortunate to have you to make decisions for us,” Lavea replied solemnly.

Peggy chuckled again.

Some days she could still scarcely believe that the beautiful assassin-hacker-financial genius was hers.

Lavea came very close to killing her two years earlier, before ending up Peggy’s slave.

It seemed like a life time ago.

A moment later, the door to the room opened, and Lady Elizabeth swept into the room without fanfare, followed by a young, attractive olive-skinned woman with chin-length dark brown hair and brown eyes. Perhaps thirty-two, she was pretty if a bit plain, wearing a red power-suit, tall black pumps, and stylish black thick-rimmed glasses. She carried a slender briefcase.

Behind her followed Audrey.

“Domina Peggy, welcome to Lady Elizabeth’s,” Elizabeth said politely.

She offered her hand, a tremendous show of respect between hypnotists.

Peggy rose and took it with a smile on her face.

“Thank you, Headmistress. I am genuinely sorry for my unannounced visit, but I have something very important I need to discuss with you. It is somewhat urgent,” she said.

Elizabeth nodded.

“This is Maxine, my assistant,” she said.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Domina,” Maxine said with a nod.

“Thank you Maxine. It is nice to meet you as well,” Peggy replied, noting the woman’s lack of a collar or slave-related title.

“Please, sit. Can I offer you anything? Tea? Coffee? Water?” Elizabeth asked, sitting in a recliner opposite Peggy.

Maxine stood silently behind her boss.

“Black coffee would be wonderful actually; thank you,” Peggy replied, retaking her seat on the couch.

Elizabeth snapped her fingers, and Audrey immediately left the room.

“Now then, what can I do for you?” Elizabeth asked pleasantly.

“I will get right to it…,” Peggy began.

Elizabeth’s expression became serious, then soured and shifted to controlled anger as Peggy calmly explained what had taken place with a group of Elizabeth’s students on her property.

“I see. That is extremely disappointing. I can assure you that they did not attack you on my orders,” Elizabeth said calmly.

She was enraged and embarrassed, though she remained impressively stoic as she spoke.

“Of course not. I never entertained the idea. Your reputation is beyond reproach,” Peggy assured her.

Elizabeth nodded appreciatively.

“Thank you for that. May I ask where the ladies are currently?” she asked calmly, the muscles of her face taut as she spoke.

“They are in my van outside. Lavea, bring the prisoners in,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea replied, immediately leaving the room.

Peggy and Elizabeth and their servants waited in silence; Audrey returned carrying a silver tray with a pot of exquisite coffee and two mugs which she skillfully filled and presented to the hypnodommes.

Lavea returned a short time later carrying a large cardboard box, with three young women in tow.

Ayesha, Rana, and Ananya were three of the four current fifth-year students at Lady Elizabeth’s.

Along with their classmate Kylie, they had accosted and attempted to abduct Peggy a week earlier on her property in Boise.

They had failed to do so, instead getting captured and hypnotized by their quarry.

The three women wore simple white shifts and nothing else, their hair cropped very close and their expressions blank.

“Kneel,” Lavea ordered.

The three hypnotized women instantly sank to the ground in unison.

“They appear mostly intact…though one of them is missing,” Elizabeth commented dryly.

“Ah yes, Miss Kylie is in the box Lavea is holding. I transformed her into a turtle,” Peggy replied nonchalantly.

Elizabeth’s expression remained stoic.

“I see. Is your spell reversible?” she asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Certainly; Lavea, please place Kylie on the floor,” she commanded.

Lavea complied, removing the small turtle from the box and placing her on the floor, then stepping back.

Peggy pointed at Kylie and began to speak.

De maledicto meo te dimittam, factus hom iterum!” she said loudly.

The turtle began to tremble, growing rapidly and changing shape until it was once again a beautiful young woman of Asian descent.

“You bitch!” Kylie Park shrieked.

Naked and on her hands and knees, she immediately rose to her feet, intending to charge Peggy.

She took a single step, then stopped cold as a sandaled foot slammed into her chest, blasting the breath from her lungs.

Elizabeth moved with shocking speed, kicking Kylie again, this time in the stomach. The young woman double over gasping.

Elizabeth grabbed her hair and yanked her head up.

“Look into my eyes, Kylie…,” the Headmistress said in a forceful yet seductive voice.

Elizabeth’s eyes began to shimmer with a dazzling blue light. Kylie gasped again as tremendous hypnotic energy slammed into her mind.

Peggy and Lavea watched silently as Elizabeth quickly used The Mistress’s Gaze to put the student into a deep trance.

“Kneel beside your classmates,” Elizabeth commanded after Kylie was hypnotized, disgust in her voice.

She released the student’s hair and moved to retake her seat.

“Yes, Headmistress,” Kylie replied, immediately moving to obey.

“Thank you for returning her to human form,” Elizabeth said calmly.

“Of course. I have to say, your use of The Mistress’s Gaze is impressive,” Peggy replied with a nod.

“Thank you. Are you familiar with the technique?” Elizabeth asked.

Peggy nodded.

“I am. In fact, Lavea here was the first person I used it on successfully,” she said, smiling at her Thrall.

Elizabeth smiled.

“It does save a lot of time,” she said.

“That it does,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“So, how do you wish to proceed?” Elizabeth asked carefully.

Peggy nodded to Lavea, who removed a folder from her satchel and offered it to Elizabeth.

“And this is…?” the Headmistress asked.

“A transcript of what transpired, along with a signed and notarized statement from High Mistresses Jing-Mei and Charissa, as well as Adjudicator Camille, supporting my claim over these four women,” Peggy replied casually.

Elizabeth nodded, briefly scanning the folder’s contents.

“So you know Jing-Mei and Charissa?” she asked with obvious interest.

“I do. In fact, Jing-Mei is my concubine. We are going to be raising a family together along with my consort; she is carrying his child,” Peggy said.

Elizabeth kept her expression carefully neutral.

Peggy was obviously very well-connected.

“Well then, I suppose I have little recourse in this situation. My students attacked you on your property; you have every right to claim them, to do with them as you wish,” Elizabeth said slowly.

Her tone clearly indicated that she was highly concerned about Peggy’s intentions.

Peggy smiled and shook her head.

“Please, do not misunderstand. I am returning these young women to you free and clear. That folder details everything I have done to them, and I have exacted my petty vengeance. I assure you I did not go easy on them; there was a lot of crying, especially from Ananya, but Ayesha remained admirably stoic. All three of them are skilled in foot worship now. My anger has been sated, and I simply wished to return them in person and use it as an excuse to meet you. Jing-Mei and Charissa both speak very highly of you, and agree you could have been on the High Conclave if you desired it,” she said respectfully.

Elizabeth was silent for a moment.

Then she grinned.

“I thank you very much for that, Domina Peggy. You are welcome at my Academy any time. Indeed, it is wonderful to have such a notable hypnotist as a guest during graduation week. Would you do me the honor of staying in one of our guest houses for a few days?” Elizabeth asked formally.

“That would be lovely, thank you. I was hoping to see and learn more about your school. The grounds are beautiful,” Peggy replied gratefully.

“Excellent. Maxine, see that the lakeside house is prepared and ready for Domina Peggy to stay as long as she likes,” Elizabeth said.

“Right away, Headmistress,” Maxine replied, pulling her phone from a pocket and stepping out of the room.

“Now then, I assume you interrogated the students thoroughly…,” Elizabeth said after her assistant had gone.

“I have. I am well aware they did not attack me on your orders, but rather on the recommendation of a Mistress Anissa Schmidt. Some hypnotist in New York called ‘The Master’ has apparently placed a sizable bounty on me, and this Anissa encouraged these young women to attempt to claim it,” Peggy replied.

Elizabeth’s impressive composure faltered.

“Mistress Anissa? You are certain?” she asked through gritted teeth, clearly distressed.

Peggy nodded.

“All four of your students confirmed it; I understand she is an instructor here?” she asked.

Elizabeth sighed.

“She is. Mistress Anissa teaches martial arts classes, basic pendulum skills and rapid inductions. She has worked with me for over five years…I considered her a friend. Lady Elizabeth’s has a strict policy of non-involvement in the politics of the True Hypnotism community. The Master, Jonathon Creel, is a despicable and disgusting man who is currently attempting to take over the entire True Hypnotism community in New York City. Anissa should not be associating with him, let alone encouraging students to make such an egregious breach of school rules,” she said with a combination of disappointment and anger.

“I got the impression she is powerful,” Peggy remarked, finishing her coffee.

“She is quite skilled, an expert duelist and very dangerous fighter,” Elizabeth agreed.

The Headmistress went quiet, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, clearly clearing her mind and focusing. Peggy waited respectfully for her to speak again.

“Audrey, go fetch Maxine immediately,” Elizabeth said a moment later, opening her eyes.

“Yes Mistress,” Audrey said with a curtsy before hurrying from the room.

“Kendal, make yourself useful and refill our coffee,” Peggy commanded.

With a slight scowl, the aware but utterly helpless to resist Kendal rose to her feet.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” the topless slave said, moving to obey.

“My first true victim,” Peggy said with a wink.

Elizabeth smiled.

“The first one will always be the most satisfying,” she said as Kendal refilled their cups.

Peggy nodded and chuckled as Kendal reassumed her kneeling position.

“Do you have a standard of punishment for violations like these four committed?” she asked, sipping her refilled cup.

She casually extended her bare foot again, this time caressing Kendal’s bare breast with it.

Elizabeth was thoughtful.

“Typically punishments for major offenses are harsh and unpleasant.This is, unfortunately, the worst transgression we have experienced. Expulsion at the minimum, likely becoming menial slaves of the school as well,” she said, sipping her own coffee.

“For how long?” Peggy inquired.

“Indefinitely. However, I have never had to severely punish fifth-years before. This is genuinely embarrassing, Domina Peggy. These four should have known better, and come to myself or another administrator when Anissa approached them about pursuing the bounty. All four are from wealthy, powerful Legacy Hypnotist families who will likely take exception to their daughters being disciplined in any fashion. I will have to tread lightly…but not appear weak or compromise too much,” Elizabeth replied.

“I am sure you will figure it out. For what my opinion is worth, I agree that you should be harsh and unyielding,” Peggy replied.

“I value your input on this; you are the wronged party,” Elizabeth said.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“If it was me, I would make them menial slaves at the school for one year, then repeat their fifth-year entirely. Harsh, but a second chance. A good example for future students,” she said slowly.

Elizabeth contemplated Peggy’s words for a moment.

“That actually sounds like a cracking idea. I may do exactly that. First, however, I need to deal with Anissa. She will likely not come quietly, and it could be quite a fight. Domina Peggy, would you like to assist me on this? I feel that you deserve the opportunity since you were the one she encouraged the Fifth-Years to accost,” she said.

Peggy raised her eyebrow.

“I would love that, Headmistress; thank you,” she said with a wicked smiled.

“Just to be clear, Anissa is very skilled and powerful. She is quite dangerous. I can call for aid from my other instructors,” Elizabeth warned.

“I understand. Lavea and I will be happy to help you take her,” Peggy replied confidently.

“I will be honored to have your assistance, Domina Peggy,” Elizabeth said with a nod.

Maxine then entered the room.

“What can I do for you, Headmistress?” she asked.

“Do you know where Mistress Anissa is?” Elizabeth asked in reply.

Maxine opened her briefcase and extracted a tablet.

“Mistress Anissa is…overseeing some menials preparing the auditorium for the Third-Years’ slave presentation,” she said, tapping on the device’s screen.

“Alright. The first-years are off on their survival outing. Please gather the third years in the main recreation room and keep them there until I say otherwise. Do not speak to the rest of the faculty about any of this,” Elizabeth commanded.

“Of course, Headmistress,” Maxine replied.

She nodded at Peggy, then walked swiftly from the room.

“Shall we?” Elizabeth asked, rising to her feet.

“Absolutely,” Peggy replied eagerly, also standing.

* * *

“Menials, clear the room! Go to your dormitory now!” Elizabeth said in a powerful voice a few moments later as she entered a small, luxurious auditorium.

Peggy and Lavea followed Elizabeth into the room; Audrey and Kendal had been ordered to wait outside.

Three scantily-clad slaves, two male and one female, instantly stopped getting the stage ready for the evening’s presentation and hurried out a side door.

A tall, exceptionally fit woman with long blonde hair styled in a single braid turned slowly to face Elizabeth and her companions, looking down at them from the stage.

“Hello Headmistress. Is something wrong?” Anissa Schmidt asked calmly, her expression serene.

A gorgeous woman of German descent, Anissa was thirty-three; she had dark blue eyes and high sculpted cheekbones. Slender and very toned, she wore a simple long black dress with a long slit up one side. Classically beautiful, she had high sculpted cheekbones and full lips along with nicely-tanned, flawless skin. She wore dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. Her only jewelry was a large black sapphire pendant on a gold chain; she was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted black.

“Holy shit, its evil-Alex,” Lavea muttered, drawing a quiet chuckle from Peggy.

“Mistress Anissa, this is Domina Peggy of Boise,” Elizabeth replied calmly.

Anissa was unable to conceal her surprise, though to her credit she recovered quickly and her expression became unreadable.

“Oh? I was not aware she would be visiting. Welcome Domina Peggy,” Anissa said casually.

“Yes, it was a surprise to me as well. She was kind enough to bring all of the Fifth-Years back to the campus with her,” Elizabeth replied coolly.

Anissa frowned.

“I see…I assume that is going to pose a problem for me?” she said slowly.

“I would say so, yes. If you would like to confess your involvement in the Fifth-Years’ appallingly bad choice, I will be happy to take it into consideration when you are punished,” Elizabeth replied.

Anissa snorted, putting her hands on her hips.

“Punished? You mean ‘enslaved and humiliated’, as a testament to your ego and arrogance,” she said sarcastically.

Elizabeth frowned.

“I am very sorry to hear you say that, Anissa. We are supposed to be friends. I have been nothing but good to you, gave you a prestigious position on the faculty…and you repay me with betrayal?” she asked, irritation creeping into her normally composed demeanor.

Anissa snorted again.

“Betrayal? I encouraged the students to do something productive with their trip, something to enhance their status and reputations in the community they are about to join. I may have defied you and your archaic rules, but I did not betray you, no matter what your ego says,” she retorted.

Elizabeth shook her head.

“If you want to play at semantics, fine. Call it what you will, you are more than aware that what you did was against school policy and a violation of your contract, which calls for heavy penalties. Not to mention you encouraged the Fifth-Years to perform an egregious and inexcusable violation of the rules and code of conduct. You have embarrassed the yourself, the school, and me. However, I can and will be lenient on you, if you will publicly admit your wrongdoing and apologize,” Elizabeth replied coolly.

Anissa rolled her eyes.

“Of course, because that is what is really important, that I apologize for my actions. I am afraid I will have to decline. Before we get started, I will say to that I am impressed, Domina Peggy; those four young women are formidable and I really thought they could take you,” she said.

Peggy smiled thinly.

“They were…spirited, I will give them that. Beating them was fun, but not terribly challenging. You put them into a position they should never have been in, encouraged them to do something that not only were they forbidden from doing by the school’s code of conduct, but something they were not ready for. Everything they went through at my hands is on you,” she said calmly.

In reply, Anissa performed a graceful leap off the stage, landing lightly ten feet in front of Elizabeth.

“I am sorry you feel that way, Dragon of Hypnothea. I will admit, I thought you were merely an overhyped upstart, and apparently I was mistaken. However, you should have brought more allies, Elizabeth,” she said, settling into a fighting stance.

Lavea let out a low growl in reply, and Elizabeth kicked off her sandals.

Peggy was faster, pointing at Anissa and starting to chant.

Anissa was faster still.

Her hand went quickly to a fold in her dress then flicked out with lightning speed.

Peggy’s spell that would have transformed Anissa into a turtle faltered as pain shot through her outstretched arm.

A wickedly sharp star-shaped shuriken was sticking in her wrist.

All four women then exploded into motion.

Lavea and Elizabeth leapt forward, each launching a flurry of punches and kicks at Anissa.

The black-clad hypnotist blocked and dodged each one, displaying almost superhuman speed and agility.

Plucking the projectile from her wrist and tossing it to the floor, Peggy quickly recognized that Anissa was infusing her movements with hypnotic energy much the same way she had learned to do.

Closing her eyes, Peggy allowed her own hypnotic energy to flow through her body as she dropped into her combat trance.

As the fight continued, Anissa was not only blocking Elizabeth and Lavea’s blows, but she was countering them as well.

“Your arm is asleep, you cannot move it,” she said, after snapping a kick into Lavea’s right upper arm.

The German hypnotist had released a powerful burst of hypnotic energy through her bare foot, much like Jing-Mei often did to her opponents.

To her surprise and annoyance, Lavea’s arm instantly began to tingle as if it were asleep. It dropped uselessly to her side, and she grunted as Anissa’s follow-up kick smashed hard into her ribs.

At the same time, Anissa blocked a punch from Elizabeth, but failed to halt the kick that followed, Elizabeth’s foot catching her on the side of the head and making her stumble backward.

“Nice one; and here I thought age was catching up with you,” Anissa sneered.

“Perhaps it is, but you can’t take all three of us,” Elizabeth replied.

Anissa glanced at Peggy circling around behind her even as Lavea moved toward her from the side.

“We will see, won’t we?” she said.

Elizabeth renewed her assault, launching several punches that Anissa easily blocked. Lavea came in with a series of rapid kicks at the same time. Anissa ducked and dodged the first two, but the third smashed painfully into her thigh. In response, Anissa grabbed Lavea’s ankle and twisted it painfully, then snapped a kick into Elizabeth’s stomach with enough force to knock her to the floor. Anissa raised her free hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully before Lavea’s eyes.

“Follow my fingers back and forth…up and down…listen to my voice and relax…you are so tired…sleepy…close your eyes and drop for me now!” Anissa said in a powerful voice.

With the speed of a striking snake, she tapped Lavea on the forehead with two fingers.

The beautiful Thrall’s eyelids began to droop.

“Sleep!” Anissa said forcefully, tapping Lavea a second time.

Lavea wilted to the floor.

Taking the tall brunette out of the fight cost Anissa, however.

Elizabeth’s foot slammed into her side at the same time Peggy’s crashed into the back of her head.

Anissa stumbled to the side and nearly fell, but managed to perform a series of cartwheels and handsprings to put some distance between herself and her opponents.

“You almost had me,” she teased.

Despite her bravado, she had to blink away the stars she was seeing from Peggy’s kick to her head, and her side ached from Elizabeth’s blow.

“I didn’t expect you to go down easily,” Elizabeth replied.

“I don’t intend to ‘go down’ at all,” Anissa replied.

Again her hand went to a fold of her dress and then shot out; she repeated the movement rapidly a second time.

Both Elizabeth and Peggy were forced to dodge the razor-sharp shuriken that came spinning toward them.

Peggy managed to sidestep completely, but Elizabeth was not as fast and the projectile grazed her side, tearing a bloody line on her white dress.

Anissa dashed forward behind her missile attack, punching Elizabeth hard in the chest and launching a spinning kick that smashed into her face, knocking her to the floor again.

Peggy was on Anissa in a flash, punching and kicking with hypnotically enhanced speed.

Anissa blocked, dodged and countered, and the two women were quickly locked in an exchange that was almost too fast to follow.

Peggy was overmatched by the more skilled and experienced Anissa, and she took a punch to the ribs that powered with hypnotic energy that stunned her.

Anissa’s hypnotic energy flowed through her, making her body tingle.

“Your arms are very heavy now Peggy, you cannot hold them up, let them drop to your sides,” Anissa said firmly.

Peggy growled in frustration as her arms became limp, hanging uselessly.

“You have a lot of potential, but you need more seasoning,” Anissa sneered, before snapping a kick into Peggy’s face and knocking her to the floor.

She spun around to face the recovered Elizabeth.

The Headmistress was striding toward her with her cold-iron pocket-watch in her hand, swinging rhythmically on the end of its chain.

“A duel, is it? It will be a tiebreaker between us, I believe. That suits me just fine,” Anissa said, removing her black sapphire pendant and raising it.

“Follow the watch, Anissa. Let it draw your eyes…,” Elizabeth said in a clear, strong voice.

“Watch the sapphire Elizabeth, see it swing back and forth…the way it sparkles is very soothing…,” Anissa countered, swinging her own pendant.

Elizabeth stopped moving five feet from Anissa, her watch gaining speed as she continued to speak.

“Just relax…this will all be over soon…see the watch moving back…and forth…listening to my words…flowing into your mind…relaxing more and more…,” she said.

The unique time piece’s surface flashed invitingly as it moved, the fire opals embedded in its surface glittering.

“Just keep watching the sapphire and listening to the sound of my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…watching the beautiful black gem swinging side to side…the way it sparkles is very soothing…very relaxing…keep watching it swing back…and forth…,” Anissa said, her voice a calming monotone.

Both hypnotists’ gazes were immediately drawn to their opponents’ pendulum as the duel began in earnest.

Peggy struggled to a sitting position, her arms still tingling as she watched the confrontation.

“You are getting sleepy Anissa…sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” Elizabeth was saying.

Anissa’s eyelids had indeed begun to droop, even as she continued to swing her black sapphire.

“You are so relaxed now Elizabeth…you cannot take your eyes off the sapphire…you must keep watching it swinging back…and forth…,” she continued stoically.

Indeed, Elizabeth’s eyes were riveted to the dazzling black gemstone, following it involuntarily back and forth.

Peggy concentrated on returning feeling to her limbs as she continued to watch.

The duel was close, with both hypnotists’ speech slowing along with the speed of their pendulums.

She managed to get to her feet, flexing her tingling fingers as she prepared to go after Anissa should she win the duel.

It turned out to not be necessary.

“You are so sleepy now Anissa…you cannot stay awake any longer…your eyelids are so heavy, the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…close your eyes and sleep…now,” Elizabeth said firmly in a final push, even as her own eyelids were about to close.

“You…I…sleep…,” Anissa mumbled, her eyelid fluttering rapidly.

Her pendant fell from her hand.

“Sleep!” Elizabeth reiterated firmly.

Anissa’s eyelids closed and her head nodded as she dropped into trance.

She remained standing, swaying gently before the victorious Elizabeth.

“Whew, that was closer than I would have liked,” the British hypnotist commented, blinking rapidly as she shook off her near-trance.

“She really was a handful. Are you okay, Headmistress?” Peggy asked.

“I am fine, thank you. How are you?” Elizabeth asked in reply.

“I’m alright. She got me good with one of those metal stars, and she put my arms to sleep like it was nothing. She fights like my love Jing-Mei,” Peggy replied, holding up her bloody wrist.

“She got me with one of those bloody things as well,” Elizabeth replied, touching the bloody gash left by Anissa’s shuriken.

“That looks like it might need stitches,” Peggy commented as she moved toward Lavea.

“Yes, it probably does. So does your wrist. You wake Lavea while I take Anissa deeper into trance. Then we can go to the infirmary. And please, call me ‘Elizabeth’,” the Headmistress replied.

* * *

A short time later, Peggy and Elizabeth had their wounds cleaned and stitched by the school’s full-time doctor, a forty-five-year old hypnodomme named Nina Hernandez, who also taught several classes to the students.

“Really? Anissa did all that?” she asked incredulously as she carefully closed Elizabeth’s wound.

Elizabeth sighed.

“I’m afraid so. She has embarrassed the school, and tainted an entire class,” she said.

“It sounds like you and Domina Peggy made things right. Anissa is a friend, but she has to be punished. The students were returned safely, and they aren’t a lost cause, Elizabeth,” Nina said as she finished her sutures.

“That is what Peggy said as well. I believe that I will give the young ladies another chance, though only after harsh punishment. That might bring the wrath of their families down on the school,” Elizabeth replied.

Nina nodded thoughtfully.

“That is very possible. The school’s integrity must be upheld, in my opinion. However, I am certain the staff will support whatever you decide,” the beautiful short-haired hispanic doctor-hypnotist replied.

“The Fascinating Five will support you as well, if you like,” Peggy added as she toyed with her freshly bandaged wrist.

Elizabeth smiled appreciatively.

“Thank you both. I have a lot to think about and decide in the near future. In the meantime, would you like a tour of the grounds, Domina Peggy?” she asked.

“That would be lovely, thank you,” Peggy replied.

“Excellent. Go get settled in the guest house, and I will have Mistress Lynelle show you around, if she is free,” Elizabeth said, glancing at Nina.

“She should be,” Doctor Hernandez said.

“That sounds great,” Peggy agreed.

An hour later, Mistress Lynelle arrived at Peggy’s guest house to take her on a tour of Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy.

Of Portuguese and Irish descent, Lynelle was fifty-two with short slightly graying dark brown hair and intelligent hazel eyes. She had a very pretty face that the wrinkles around her eyes did nothing to detract from, with full lips and fair skin. She was short and curvy with large breasts, dressed in a dark grey suit jacket, rose-colored blouse and a short black skirt. She wore a magnificent ruby pendant around her neck, and a gold bracelet adorned her right wrist. Her fingernails were dark red, and a gold wedding band and huge diamond engagement ring rested on her left ring finger. Her footwear consisted of very tall black pumps with square heels, and she wore a gold chain around her right ankle.

Intelligent and educated, Lynelle was an attorney and the school’s general council, as well as an instructor in several classes including French, civics and conversational hypnotism.

She was also married to Doctor Hernandez, and the couple had a teenage daughter who was currently in the school’s first-year class.

“It is an honor to meet you, Domina Peggy. You look lovely,” Lynelle said sincerely after introducing herself.

Lavea had brushed Peggy’s hair, and the hypnotist had showered and changed into a purple dress similar to the one she’d been wearing earlier. She was still barefoot.

“Oh thank you Mistress Lynelle. It is nice to meet you as well. So you teach here?” Peggy asked as they began to walk the school’s grounds.

Lavea followed ten feet behind, alert for any threats to her Domina.

“I do; Nina got a job here first, and then Elizabeth recruited me after she decided that an instructor with a law degree would be very nice to have on staff. Our daughter April is in the first year class,” Lynelle replied.

“That is wonderful. I am about to adopt my first child, and my concubine is pregnant with my Consort’s child,” Peggy replied.

“Congratulations. I will say that being a mother in the True Hypnotism community is a challenge,” Lynelle said with a laugh.

“I can’t even imagine. I am fortunate that I will be one of three parents in my situation,” Peggy said with a chuckle of her own.

“That actually does sound really great; we lover her dearly of course, but April has been a handful, and now that she is becoming a hypnodomme…,” Lynelle said, trailing off with a sigh.

“You and your wife are obviously smart, strong women; I am sure April will be one too,” Peggy said sincerely, smiling.

“Thank you Domina Peggy. I really hope so,” Lynelle replied with an appreciative nod.

“Please, just call me ‘Peggy’. I am pretty much just an upstart who got lucky a few times,” Peggy said.

Lynelle snorted.

“That isn’t what I have heard; the hypnotism community in Boise sounds exciting, and you are a big part of why,” she said.

Peggy blushed.

“I…have made some waves, I guess,” she allowed.

“That is one way to put it, I suppose. Follow me,” Lynelle replied with a wink.

Besides the main building, there were two large homes nearby, one where the students lived during their first through third years and another where they lived during their fourth-and fifth years. There were also a dozen luxury cottages where the instructors lived, though some made their homes in the students’ housing to keep an eye on them. There was a slave dorm, as well as one for non-slave, non-instructor employees. There were two barns, three guest houses, several large pastures, a lake with docks and a boat house, two ponds, a tennis court, swimming pool, an outdoor amphitheater, and acres of forested land.

“This place is magnificent,” Peggy said after the tour was complete.

“It really is, isn’t it? I am very fortunate to get to work here. That is why I am so flabbergasted that Anissa was willing to do what she did,” Lynelle replied as they took seats in a small private faculty dining room for a late lunch.

“I am sure she thinks her reasons are valid. I assume Elizabeth is finding those out right now,” Peggy said as handsome male young server brought them glasses of water.

“Oh, I am sure Elizabeth is past the interrogation stage and well into venting on Anissa right now,” Lynelle replied with an expression that was a mixture of sympathetic and wicked.

* * *

While Peggy and Lynelle were eating, Elizabeth stood with her hands on her hips in a pose that radiated power and confidence. She was wearing a red under-bust corset and nothing else, her skin covered in a light sheen of sweat and her hair loose and tousled from vigorous activity.

After thoroughly questioning Anissa, Elizabeth had proceeded to dominate, humiliate and torment her mercilessly.

Anissa was laying on the ground at Elizabeth’s feet, her magnificent body covered in welts from being slapped, her hair a mess as she masturbated furiously.

“You are a disloyal cunt!” Elizabeth said forcefully.

“I am…a disloyal…cunt!” Anissa gasped.

She was writhing with pleasure, hypnotically stuck at the edge of orgasm, unable to cum without Elizabeth’s permission.

“You are weak!” Elizabeth said loudly.

“I am…weak!” Anissa said with a whimper.

She continued to rub frantically at her pussy; she moaned and trembled, her pleasure hypnotically enhanced. Elizabeth had fractionated her for nearly an hour, staring into her eyes and snapping her fingers, speaking continuously in her powerful hypnotic voice, dropping her ever deeper into trance before bringing her up, only to send her instantly back down.

The Headmistress had stripped away her free will with gleeful efficiency, and Anissa’s mind was now empty of thought and purpose other than obeying her owner.

“You are nothing without me, you must obey Elizabeth!” Elizabeth decreed.

“I am…nothing without…you! I must obey…Elizabeth!” Anissa shrieked.

“I am your Mistress! You are my slave!” Elizabeth said powerfully.

“You are…my Mistress! I am…your slave!” Anissa agreed hoarsely.

She was sweating, tears trickling from her eyes as she continued to masturbate, almost exhausted from her efforts.

“Then cum for me now, slave-Anissa! Cum, and know in your heart that you are mine! Cum, slave! CUM!” Elizabeth said in a booming voice.

Anissa gave a loud, wordless scream, thrashing wildly in ecstasy at Elizabeth’s feet as a massive orgasm crashed through her.

It took her nearly two minutes to calm down; Elizabeth watched patiently, a look of satisfaction on her face.

“That’s it, breathe. Just relax, my little cunt. All is well now. You are feeling wonderful, eager, ready to serve me, aren’t you?” Elizabeth asked in a seductive voice.

“Yes, Mistress Elizabeth,” Anissa said after finally catching her breath.

“Good girl. Get on your knees. You had your fun, but I am not yet sated,” Elizabeth said, moving to sit on a nearby couch.

They were in a large room dedicated domination in Elizabeth’s private residence.

Anissa assumed a kneeling position in front of the Headmistress.

“Now you will worship me. Start with my toes and work your way up to my pussy,” Elizabeth commanded.

“As you command!” Anissa said eagerly, moving to obey.

Elizabeth leaned back and closed her eyes, pondering what to do with her fifth-year students as Anissa began to worship her feet.

* * *

Peggy was sitting in the hot tub on the back patio of her guest house following her lunch with Lynelle; she was sipping a glass of Irish whiskey and chatting with Lavea, who was seated beside her with a bottle of beer in her hand.

Both Peggy and her Thrall had changed into skimpy thong bikinis, Peggy’s green and Lavea’s red.

Kendal stood nearby, topless in her long purple skirt and slave-collar, awaiting her owner’s commands.

“This place is incredible, don’t you think?” Peggy asked.

“It is very impressive,” Lavea agreed.

While Peggy was with Mistress Lynelle, her Thrall had stealthily taken her own private tour of the grounds, checking out the school’s facilities and security.

She had also used her laptop to hack into Lady Elizabeth’s computer server, and done a light probe of the academy’s finances, investors and staff.

“You are sure there is nothing that indicates that Elizabeth was involved in her students attacking me?” Peggy asked, finishing her whiskey.

“I didn’t find anything, but I didn’t probe too deeply either. I didn’t want to tip anyone off that I was looking around their server,” Lavea replied.

“Yes, I would prefer they not konw. Good job,” Peggy said, casually taking Lavea’s hand beneath the bubbling water and squeezing gently.

Lavea smiled as she squeezed back.

There was a soft chime indicating that someone was at the guest house’s front door.

“Kendal,” Peggy said, giving her slave a dismissive wave.

“Yes Domina,” Kendal said, heading to answer the door.

A moment later, she returned with Lady Elizabeth.

The Headmistress was now clad in an elegant, long dark green strapless dress and tall golden pumps, her hair styled in loose waves and her makeup flawless.

“Hello Domina Peggy. I trust you had a good afternoon?” Elizabeth asked cheerfully.

“I did thank you. The school is magnificent, and Mistress Lynelle is wonderful,” Peggy replied.

“Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. Lynelle is a fantastic woman. May I join you?” Elizabeth asked.

“Please do. May I have Kendal pour you a drink?” Peggy replied.

“That would be lovely. Whatever you are having,” Elizabeth said, nodding.

Without being prompted, Lavea got out of the hot tub and dried off, then stood silently nearby so she could watch over her Domnia and await her commands.

Peggy gestured to Kendal, who immediately moved to pour the Headmistress a drink. Elizabeth kicked off her pumps and let her dress slither to the ground revealing her fantastic naked body, then stepped into the hot tub.

“Mmm…that feels wonderful,” she said as Kendal brought her a glass of the fine Irish whiskey.

“Eventful afternoon?” Peggy asked slyly.

Elizabeth chuckled and nodded.

“I ‘disciplined’ Anissa rather harshly, which was a bit tiring both mentally and physically,” she replied, sipping her drink.

“That must have been difficult; Lynelle said you and Anissa are—were—friends,” Peggy said.

“Oh, I hope we can be again. She will have to take her medicine, though. It must be made abundantly clear that I will not tolerate what she did, and that there are harsh consequences. I will give her a second chance, if she wants it, after her punishment is complete,” Elizabeth said stoically.

Despite her calm demeanor, Peggy could tell that it had pained the Headmistress to discipline her friend.

“What about the students? Not that it is my business,” Peggy replied.

Elizabeth sighed and took another sip of her whiskey.

“I am going to discuss it with Lynelle, but I believe I am going to go with your earlier suggestion. I am confident that I can assuage at least two of the families, hopefully three, and get them to accept the punishment in lieu of expulsion. The fourth, The Parks, they will likely cause a headache no matter what transpires, but I am willing to deal with them,” she said with conviction.

“As I said, if you would like my assistance, I will bring my friends here to help,” Peggy replied.

“I appreciate that. Truly. I will not be shy about taking you up on your offer if it becomes necessary. The Parks are s powerful and proud family. But enough about them; on to more pleasant things. Would you like to be a guest judge at our Third-Years’ slave-presentations this evening?” Elizabeth asked.

Peggy chuckled.

“I am honored to be asked, although I honestly have no idea what that means,” she said.

Elizabeth grinned.

“Essentially, each student has hypnotized and conditioned a subject, and will be presenting them to a small panel of judges. It is much like a dog show; each slave will be required to perform a number of tasks and assume a number of poses, and the hypnotist will be graded on each. A minimum score is required to pass, although in truth it is more of a formality to show off the students’ progress. They always beat the required score by a significant amount, although there is a prize for best performance,” she explained.

Peggy laughed.

“That sounds like fun. It would be my pleasure,” she said.

“Excellent. The presentation is after dinner, which I hope you will join us for,” Elizabeth said.

Peggy nodded.

“Of course. Thank you,” she said.

“Now that we have that settled, tell me: are you…exclusive with your Consort and Concubine?” Elizabeth asked with a smile, eyeing Peggy’s body appreciatively.

Peggy laughed again.

“Why Elizabeth, are you coming on to me?” she asked.

“I believe I am. I was thinking perhaps tomorrow evening we could go to a club I know in Boston; it is run by one of my former students,” Elizabeth replied.

Peggy was thoughtful.

“Isn’t Boston like a two-hour drive?” she asked.

“By car, yes. I own a helicopter. We can have some fun, and perhaps find out about why The Master wanted you kidnapped,” Elizabeth replied with a wink.

“That sounds like a date. However, I am not a very patient woman…so forgive me if I am being too forward,” Peggy said with a smile.

Reaching back, she untied her bikini top and let it fall into the churning water, revealing her lovely bare breasts.

Elizabeth grinned.

“I prefer to think of it as knowing what you want,” she said, leaning in to kiss Peggy passionately on the lips.