The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Restoring Order

Following the Battle of Boise and escaping her enslavement to Donna, Domina Peggy resolves to become a more powerful Hypnodomme. In doing so, she pursues an extremely dangerous and extremely lucrative opportunity

Chapter One: The Offer

“Oh yes…yes! YES!” Peggy was was shrieking.

She was on top of her slave Sean in her king-size bed, riding him for the third time that morning; four days had passed since the Battle of Boise, and Peggy had been steadily working out her frustrations on her stable of slaves.

“Fucking cunt Donna! I swear I will find you…and destroy you!” Peggy screamed as she orgasmed.

She sat for a moment, breathing heavily and shuddering with pleasure.

“Cum my enslaved one,” she gasped, and chuckled as she felt Sean’s cock spasming inside her as he shot his load.

“Oh Domina, yes! Thank you,” he said, shuddering beneath her.

Peggy looked down at her slave, smiling with satisfaction at the control she had over both is mind and body.

After recovering a bit, the hypnotist and her Thrall headed into the bathroom and got into the shower. Sean reverently washed his Domina, then himself. When they were finished in the shower, they went back into the bedroom where Sean held up a comfortable purple robe for Peggy to slip into.

Then he knelt before his Domina, and she picked up a black leather collar from the nightstand and fastened it around his neck.

“You look good in that,” Peggy said, looking down at him with a smile.

“Thank you Domina,” Sean replied, smiling back.

Peggy pointed wordlessly at her bare feet.

Sean immediately went to his hands and knees and began to kiss them.

Peggy walked from the bedroom with her slave crawling after her. When she entered the living room she saw Lavea standing quietly with her hands behind her back; she was dressed in one of her black bodysuits, her hair in a bun and simple black ballet flats on her feet.

“Good morning Domina Peggy. I have completed the sale of my company and liquidating my assets. The money has been transferred into an account under the alternate identity I created for you,” the tall, beautiful slave reported.

“Thank you Lavea. What is the total?” Peggy asked.

“Two million eight-hundred-thousand-four-hundred-six dollars and forty cents,” Lavea replied.

Peggy gasped in surprise; the amount was far more than she was expecting.

Lavea’s money-management career had obviously been more than a cover for her criminal activities.

Peggy grinned; keeping Lavea was turning out to be one of the best things she had ever done.

“Wonderful. I think it is time to look for a new house. Start looking for bigger properties right away. Find me something in one of those new neighborhoods up in the foothills,” she commanded.

“Yes Domina. Do you still want Kung Fu training after breakfast?” Lavea asked.

“Yes. Did you eat?” Peggy asked her.

Sean continued to kiss her feet.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea said.

“Good. I will meet you in the back yard in ninety minutes. Go ahead and warm up, I know you like to get your practice in,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea replied heading to the bedroom she shared with Katie to change into workout clothes.

Peggy walked into the kitchen, Sean still crawling at her feet. Katie was at counter, chopping vegetables.

She was dressed in her typical very short denim shorts and a pink spaghetti strap tank top. She was barefoot, her auburn hair in a bun.

“Good morning Domina Peggy. I will have your egg-white omelet ready in a few minutes,” she said.

Peggy didn’t acknowledge the young woman; she had been extremely harsh to Katie since the Battle of Boise, making her do every menial task she could find from washing her car to painting her toenails to scrubbing every surface in the house. In addition, Peggy had been using Katie as a sex-slave, taking every opportunity to degrade and humiliate the young woman. Katie worshipped her feet, ate her pussy and licked her asshole all while being aware of her situation. Peggy had also fucked Katie with a strap-on and ordered her to suck Sean’s cock regularly, allowing him to cum on Katie’s face or have her swallow his load as he saw fit.

Peggy sat at the kitchen counter and began to scroll though messages on her phone. She saw she had a missed call from an unknown number along with voicemail. She hit the button and put the phone to her ear.

“Hello Domina Peggy, my name is Sadie Frost. I work for Arthur Winston. Mr. Winston would like to extend his apologies for the recent unpleasantness and requests the opportunity to meet with you to apologize in person and make amends as well as to discuss the opening of his new club in Boise. He is willing to meet you alone anywhere you choose at any time. Please call me back at this number at your convenience. Thank you Domina Peggy. Good bye,” the message said.

Peggy set the phone down, a thoughtful expression on her face as Katie served her breakfast.

Sean continued his foot-worship while she ate.

“Katie this is very good. You are doing well with your cooking classes, which makes me happy. After you clean the kitchen you will go grocery shopping, then come home and workout and take a nap,” Peggy commanded as she finished her meal.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied, taking Peggy’s dishes.

The doorbell rang. Peggy rose and walked into the living room, Sean crawling at her feet.

Peggy opened the door to reveal a scowling Kendal.

“Hello slave. I hope you ate a good breakfast, you are going to have a busy day,” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Peggy, I swear I will fucking kill you,” Kendal growled.

She looked down at Sean dutifully kissing Peggy’s feet, disgust on her face.

Kendal was fully conscious and aware, yet utterly compelled to obey Peggy’s every command by the powerful post-hypnotic suggestions the hypnotist had implanted deep in her subconscious and regularly reinforced.

“You say that every week, my pet. Now come in and get naked like a good girl,” Peggy replied as if talking to a child.

Kendal’s scowl deepened as she stepped inside the house. She kicked off her flip-flops and pulled her shirt over her head. A moment later she was standing before Peggy naked except for the collar she had put on before coming over.

Peggy went picked up a small wooden box from the coffee table. With a wicked smile, she opened it to reveal a pair of shiny nipple clamps.

“I have a gift for you, slave-Kendal,” she said.

Kendal gasped as Peggy placed the clamps on her nipples. They were only tight enough to cause her slight pain and pleasure in equal amounts.

“Those look very good on you. I am glad to see you are keeping up on shaving your pussy like I commanded,” Peggy said.

The hypnotist casually began to rub Kendal’s pussy, leaning in as if to kiss her and then running her tongue slowly and sensually up the slave’s cheek.

Kendal gasped.

“That’s it Kendal; feel the pleasure I am giving you. Feel it building…Let it wash over you…it feels so good…in a moment you will cum, and you will give yourself to me…you will be reminded that you are mine, my slave…you cannot resist me…,” Peggy said in a sultry voice.

Kendal began to moan, as much from pleasure as from frustration that she was still helplessly enslaved to her former coworker whom she hated.

Peggy stroked Kendal’s pussy harder and faster.

“Yes…almost there Kendal…feeling so good…cum, Kendal…cum now and know that you are mine!” Peggy said firmly.

Kendal let out a shriek as she orgasmed, shuddering as pleasure rippled through her body.

“I…I am yours,” she gasped, tears trickling from her eyes.

“Yes, you are. Now get on your knees and eat me, slave,” Peggy commanded, dropping her robe to the floor.

“Yes Domina,” Kendal said.

She knelt and began to lick at Peggy’s pussy, stroking it with her fingers and sucking vigorously at her clit.

Peggy closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure as Kendal worshipped her pussy while Sean continued to kiss her feet.

It wasn’t long before Peggy had a powerful orgasm.

“Alright, that’s enough for now. Kendal get up and get started with vacuuming, then you can start digging the dandelions out of the backyard. Sean, you may rise. I need to get dressed for my martial arts lesson,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” both slaves said as they got to their feet.

Kendal went to start her chores, and Sean accompanied Peggy to her bedroom.

The hypnotist was getting workout clothes out of her dresser when she notice Sean had a ramrod of an erection.

Grinning, Peggy moved to bend over the bed.

“Fuck me my enslaved one,” she commanded.

Sean move to obey eagerly.

Peggy’s screams of pleasure were muffled, her face buried in the comforter as her slave began to pound her enthusiastically.

Peggy screamed louder as she orgasmed; Sean continued to thrust, and she had a second and eventually a third orgasm, trembling with ecstasy.

Sean continued to fuck her, his cock still rock-hard since he could not cum without Peggy’s permission.

The hypnotist turned her head.

“Cum my enslaved one, cum now!” she said loudly.

Sean let out a shout as he shot his load, trembling as he finally released.

After a moment he dutifully fetched some towels so he and Peggy could clean themselves.

“Holy shit that was good. Why don’t you go for a run while I do my Kung-Fu,” Peggy suggested.

“That sounds good. Thank you Domina,” Sean said, moving to get dressed.

Peggy kissed him gently on the lips, then got dressed and met Lavea in the back yard for an intense training session.

Afterward, Peggy took another quick shower, put on shorts and a tank top and then went to check on Kendal who was on her hands and knees in the backyard, digging up dandelions still wearing nothing but nipple clamps.

Peggy sat in a chair on her patio, a smiling with smug satisfaction as she watched Kendal work for a few minutes.

Then she took out her phone and dialed.

“Hello, Ms. Frost? This is Domina Peggy. Do not speak, just listen. I will meet with Arthur Winston at my house in exactly three hours. You may accompany him. No Jayde or Sylver or anyone else. This is my only offer,” Peggy said when Sadie Frost answered.

She disconnected the call without waiting for a reply and immediately set a timer for three hours.

Peggy sat relaxing on the patio until Sean returned.

He walked out onto the patio after his second shower of the day, wearing only his slave-collar.

“Domina, what can I do for you?” He asked, kneeling.

“I have decided to meet with Arthur Winston,” Peggy replied casually.

Sean looked shocked.

“What?” he asked.

“You heard me,” Peggy replied.

“You can’t! He is too dangerous, he will enslave you or kill you!” Sean said with alarm.

“Maybe I will enslave him,” Peggy replied haughtily.

“Peggy please, this is way too dangerous! You should call Bella or Casey—,” Sean began.

“Domina,” Peggy cut him off quietly.

“What?”

“You will address me as “Domina”, slave,” the hypnotist reminded him coldly.

“Yes Domina, I am sorry. I just want you to be safe. Please,” Sean replied demurely.

“I know you do, my Enslaved One. But I have made my decision, and you will obey me. Do I need to hypnotize you?” Peggy asked with a raised eyebrow.

Her eyes began to glow slightly with green light.

“No Domina. I am yours to command,” Sean replied.

“Good boy. Now kiss my foot and then go get dressed in your best suit, then attend me and help me dress,” the hypnotist said, extending her sexy bare foot.

Sean took it and kissed it reverently, then rose and headed inside.

An hour later he was dressed in a well-tailored charcoal grey suit, standing in the middle of Peggy’s bedroom. She was standing before him, completely naked.

“Okay my Enslaved One, dress your Domina for this meeting,” she said, smiling.

Sean smiled back and eagerly obeyed.

He chose a beautiful purple dress that was slashed by a fiery orange pattern winding diagonally up its entire length, making one of the straps orange. It was backless with a slit in the back, hugging the hypnotist’s curves perfectly.

Sean summoned Katie and put her to work removing his Domina’s toenail polish and painting them a deep emerald green. While the hypno-slave was working on Peggy’s feet, Sean chose a pair of simple diamond stud earrings for her, and reverently placed her favorite amethyst pendant around her neck. A silver bracelet went on her left wrist, and a sliver ring set with a large amethyst on her right middle finger. He chose a gold anklet for her left ankle and three toe rings from her extensive collection which he knelt to put on her when her toes were dry. On her left middle toe went a silver band with a small orange garnet; on her right pinkie toe went a simple gold ring set with a heart, and her right second toe a silver claddagh.

“I’ll go barefoot; the book says hypnotists are more powerful in their bare feet,” Peggy said as he began to look at her shoe collection.

“Of course, Domina. You look fantastic,” Sean replied.

“Thanks to you. I like when you dress me. I miss my hair,” she said, looking in the mirror.

“It will grow back. Besides you look sexy bald,” Sean said, smiling.

The hypnotist turned an kissed him passionately, then sat at her makeup desk and put on her makeup, including sultry purple eyeshadow.

Satisfied, she commanded Katie to strip naked, pulling a pair of nipple clamps from a drawer and placing them on the slender young woman’s tits.

“Go get Kendal and stand in the living room and await my commands,” Peggy ordered her.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied, hurrying to obey.

“Those two will be menial servants; you and Lavea will be my protectors. Make sure you are armed,” Peggy instructed Sean.

“Of course Domina,” he agreed.

Peggy checked the timer; thirty-three minutes remained.

“Alright, let’s go get ready for my guests,” she said.

When the doorbell rang thirty-three minutes later, the naked Katie answered it to reveal Arthur Winston and Sadie frost.

He was dressed casually in black pants and a stylish dark grey button up shirt; Sadie was an attractive woman in her thirties with short light brown hair and blue eyes; she was dressed in a dark blue pantsuit and expensive black designer pumps with three inch heels. She was short with slightly curvy build, her expression one of casual disinterest. She carried a slender briefcase.

“Domina Peggy welcomes you to her home. Please come in,” Katie said.

Arthur didn’t acknowledge the slave, stepping inside; Sadie followed.

Domina Peggy sat in a recliner, her demeanor relaxed and slight smile on her lips. A glass of red wine was in her hand.

Sean stood on her right, Lavea on her left in her black bodysuit, her suppressed Glock on her hip.

The naked Kendal stood against the wall, the clamps still on her nipples. Katie moved to stand beside her.

“Hello Arthur, Sadie. Welcome. Can I offer you a drink? Some wine or perhaps some bourbon?” Peggy asked, gesturing to the small collection of bottles on a shelf.

“Bourbon would be wonderful, thank you,” Arthur said.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Sadie replied.

“Kendal fetch Mr. Winston a bourbon. Please sit,” Peggy said, gesturing to the couch.

She didn’t stand or offer to shake hands.

Kendal immediately moved to pour a glass of bourbon and handed it to Arthur after he was seated.

“Thank you for agreeing to see me, Domina Peggy. Let me start off by saying you have my sincere apologies for my part in the recent unpleasantness. I underestimated you and your friends, and I am not ashamed to admit it,” Arthur said, sipping his drink.

“I appreciate that, Mr. Winston. I am a newcomer to the True Hypnotism world, and I am willing to forgive and forget, on one condition,” Peggy said calmly.

“Of course; and what might that condition be?” Arthur asked.

“Donna Mason; I want your word you won’t protect her, employ her or help her in anyway. I am going to destroy her,” Peggy replied.

Arthur took another sip of his drink.

“Deal,” he said.

Peggy smiled.

“Excellent. Now, Ms. Frost said you have some things you would like to discuss?” she asked.

“Indeed. Sadie if you would,” Arthur said.

Sadie opened her briefcase and took out a thick spiral-bound document and handed it to her boss.

“I am sure you have heard that I am opening a new hypnosis club in Boise. It is going to be called The Spiral, and it is going to be magnificent,” Arthur said, offering the document to Peggy.

In response, Peggy gestured casually with her free hand and sipped her wine.

Sean stepped forward and took the booklet from Arthur, then presented it to his Domina.

Peggy took it and handed Sean her glass.

“A private club for hypnotists?” she asked, looking through the booklet.

“Exactly. A place where hypnotists can meet, conduct business and be themselves in safety and comfort,” Arthur replied.

“I see. Are there really enough true hypnotists to support something like this?” Peggy asked.

The plans were extensive; just from her casual glance she noted multiple lounges, a boutique, a jeweler, a restaurant and several ball rooms. There was also several floors of hotel-style rooms as well as multi-bedroom condos.

“There are quite a few around the country and indeed the world, yes. Once you take into account slaves, thralls, staffs…not to mention “normals” who work in our little world. The club will also include witches, and normals and hypno-groupies will be allowed limited access to parts of the club—at their own risk of course. The Spiral will be a destination in the hypnotism community,” Arthur said.

The destination,” Sadie added with confidence bordering on arrogance.

Peggy regarded her with a raised eyebrow.

“And what does that have to do with me?” she asked in a disinterested voice.

Sadie scowled slightly.

“You are going to want to be a member,” she replied matter-of-factly.

“Am I?” Peggy asked mildly.

She handed Sean the book and took her wine back from him, sipping it.

“I would like to think so. And as a matter of fact, I want to offer you a VIP membership at The Spiral. No dues, your own condo, full access to every amenity and service. In addition, no fee on hypnosis-for-hire jobs,” Arthur said.

“Well that sounds fantastic. Tell me Mr. Winston, why would you want to want to give that to me? I am an upstart, a newbie at this whole true hypnotism thing. Even if we put the recent…unpleasantness…behind us, I am not a veteran like Bella Beguile or Jing-Mei or Tiny Tough. What do you want in return?” Peggy asked casually.

“Domina Peggy, please call me Arthur. I would like you to participate in the hypnosis-dueling tournament we are hosting during The Spiral’s grand opening,” Arthur replied.

With an effort, Peggy kept her expression neutral.

“I see. Why me?” she asked.

“It is going to be sixteen competitors, women only. I would like at least half of them to be locals. Donna said you are a natural duelist,” Arthur replied.

“I wouldn’t say I am a hypno-duelist; I beat that cunt Donna but she is even newer at this than I am,” Peggy said calmly.

“Don’t be so modest. You have an impressive stable already, and you learned the Mistress’s Gaze faster than anyone I have ever heard of; not that you will be allowed to use it in the tournament,” Arthur said with a chuckle.

He looked admiringly at Katie and Kendal standing quietly, wearing only their collars and nipple clamps.

“I appreciate the offer Mr. Winston, but I am going to have to pass,” Peggy said.

Sadie snorted.

“I told you,” she said to Arthur, eying Peggy with disdain.

“What is that suppose to mean?” Peggy asked.

“What it means is that I warned Arthur not to waste his time with you,” Sadie replied coolly.

“Sadie please, that is not productive,” Arthur said.

“Is that so? And why is that? Please tell me Ms. Frost; I appreciate your honesty,” Peggy said.

“Ladies please—,” Arthur began.

“You said it yourself: you’re an upstart. You got lucky finding that book. You don’t deserve your power. You went against the system, the order of things in the hypnotism community and you got fucking lucky again! Now Mr. Winston is here, willing to forgive your transgressions and offering you a free VIP membership to his new club, and you spit in his face again. I say good riddance,” Sadie said haughtily.

Arthur winced slightly.

Peggy stared at Sadie for a moment.

Then she smiled.

The smiled became a chuckle.

“I’m glad you find this amusing,” Sadie scoffed.

Peggy’s expression became suddenly serious. Her eyes began to shimmer, the green becoming more intense, almost glowing as she focused her hypnotic power and projected it at Sadie.

“Look into my eyes Sadie…look deep into my beautiful green eyes,” Peggy said seductively.

Hypnotic energy flowed from her eyes and into Sadie’s.

“Excuse me? Oh no, you aren’t going to hypnotize me!” Sadie said defiantly.

She gasped as she felt the energy hit her; she tried to look away but found she could not.

Sadie’s eyes were riveted to Peggy’s.

“That’s it, just keep looking into my eyes…feel yourself relaxing…just let go…you are mine,” Peggy said firmly.

Sadie gasped.

“I am…yours…,” she mumbled.

Her eyes were vacant.

She was hypnotized.

“That’s much better. Sadie, you will now obey my every command without hesitation. Crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Peggy ordered casually.

The hypnotist extended her left foot a bit, the garnet in her toe ring glittering.

“Yes Domina,” Sadie said in a dazed voice.

She slid off the couch and crawled across the room to begin kissing Peggy’s feet.

“Domina Peggy was that really necessary?” Arthur asked.

“Yes it was,” the hypnotist replied.

Peggy looked at Arthur, her expression daring him to challenge her on what she’d done to Sadie.

“Fair enough. Sadie can be abrasive, but she is very good at her job,” Arthur said.

“If her job is annoying hypnotists. Sadie don’t just kiss; suck on my toes,” Peggy said.

Arthur laughed.

“I must say that was an impressive display; it only further proves my opinion of you. Domina Peggy, what can I do to change your mind?” he asked unconcerned that his assistant was now worshipping the hypnotist’s feet.

“Arthur, I still don’t understand why you want me, local women aside; you should ask Bella, Casey, Jing-Mei…they are all beautiful and better hypnotists than I am,” she replied.

“They are more experienced, but they aren’t better hypnotists and the certainly aren’t more beautiful,” Arthur replied smoothly.

Peggy laughed.

“Don’t bullshit me,” she said.

She gestured to Kendal, who refilled both she and Arthur’s drinks.

“Okay, the truth is that you have charisma, Peggy. You are a natural leader and a natural hypnotist. You are powerful and ruthless and sexy. I spoke with Bella, Mariah and Casey; they agree that they will participate in a fresh start, building a new hypnotism community…but only if you agree to as well,” Arthur said.

“I see. Well appreciate their faith in me. What about Jing-Mei? Camilla?” Peggy asked.

“Jing-Mei hasn’t returned my calls; Camilla agreed to participate right away, and free Jaqueline so she can be in the tournament as well. She was very eager to join The Spiral after I showed her the plans. Oh, and by the way Casey had the same stipulation as you about Donna,” Arthur said.

“Did she? I love Tiny Tough. So, I participate in this tournament and I get VIP membership in your fancy new hypnotists’ club. You stop trying to take a percentage of mercenary hypnotism jobs and you agree not to protect Donna; does that sound right?” Peggy asked.

Sadie continued to helplessly worship her feet as she spoke.

“It does,” Arthur agreed.

Peggy was thoughtful; she was considering bringing up Jayde, but she decided to wait until she had spoken to Jing-Mei. She also recalled her assertion that Arthur Winston was afraid of her; judging by the concessions he was making, she was starting to believe it.

Peggy was also mildly disappointed that Camilla had agreed to participate so readily, but she couldn’t blame her for looking out for herself, either.

“Alright Arthur, I will participate in your tournament. When is it?” She asked.

“Marvelous! The tournament is in one month; The Spiral will be finished in two weeks. Domina Peggy, I can’t tell you how pleased I am that you are going join us,” Arthur replied with a smile.

“I appreciate your faith in me. I am looking forward to a fresh start for the hypnotism community in Boise,” Peggy said.

“As am I,” Arthur agreed.

“I really hope I can trust you Arthur,” Peggy said, flaring her eyes for an instant for emphasis.

“Domina Peggy, I came to you in good faith. I want to make amends and move forward. The pie is plenty big enough for everyone,” Arthur replied.

Peggy held his gaze for another heartbeat, then smiled and nodded.

“Would you like this back?” she asked, nodding at Sadie.

Arthur chuckled.

“If you don’t mind,” he said.

“Sadie, when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will find that you are very attracted to me; you want me, Sadie. You want to pleasure me very badly. You will be so horny that when you get home you will simply have to strip naked and masturbate over me. It is the only way you will be able to stop thinking about me,” Peggy said slyly.

She casually snapped her fingers.

Sadie sputtered as she awoke with Peggy’s toes in her mouth.

“You bitch! How dare you?” she said angrily, struggling to her feet.

Peggy laughed mockingly at her.

“You are a natural at foot-worship. If Arthur gets tired of you, I will put you to work,” she said.

“Arthur, are you going to let her treat me like this?” Sadie demanded.

“Yes I am. Now come along; I am sure Domina Peggy has a lot to do,” Arthur said.

Sadie turned red, her face a mask of anger.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Yes sir,” she said quietly.

“Domina Peggy, thank you for your hospitality. I will be in touch,” Arthur said, standing.

Peggy also rose.

“It was a pleasure, Mr. Winston,” she said.

They shook hands.

“It was definitely a pleasure meeting you, Sadie,” Peggy added, winking at the other woman.

Sadie flushed red again, this time as Peggy’s post-hypnotic suggestion began to take effect. She found herself absurdly and extremely attracted to the woman who had just humiliated her wanting nothing more than to pleasure the smug hypnotist.

Sadie Frost turned on her heel and walked out the door.

Peggy laughed at her.

Arthur Winston nodded at Domina Peggy and smiled before following Sadie out the door.

Peggy too was smiling; she knew she had been arrogant and antagonistic in playing the part of the powerful hypnodomme, but she felt that Arthur had appreciated her confidence and bravado.

She was intrigued and excited by the turn of events; however she didn’t trust Arthur Winston one bit. She needed to talk to Bella, Casey and the others soon.

Soon, but not right away.

Right now she was hungry…and horny.

“Katie get started on dinner. Lavea get back to work, you have a lot to do. Sean and Kendal come with me; I want to be worshipped,” she commanded.

“Yes Domina,” all four hypno-slaves replied.

Domina Peggy’s smile widened as she led Sean and Kendal to her bedroom.

Standing in the middle of the room, she let her dress slither to the floor.

“Sean eat my pussy. Kendal eat my ass,” she commanded.

Chapter Two: The Pact

Two days after Arthur Winston’s visit Peggy was sitting on her back patio chatting with Robin, better known as Bella Beguile, and Mariah. She had invited the pair over to discuss the new developments with Arthur Winston and The Spiral. She had invited Casey as well, although the hypnotist known as “Tiny Tough” hadn’t arrived yet.

“Well the club itself is certainly impressive. He has definitely poured an incredible amount of money into it,” Mariah said, looking at the plans.

“I was thinking the same thing; those VIP condos we are getting are incredible,” Bella agreed.

It was around noon; Katie emerged from the house with three beers in chilled glasses, which she served the three powerful women.

“Lunch will be ready in fifteen minutes Domina,” the slave said.

“Very good Katie. You may go,” Peggy said dismissively.

The auburn-haired slave curtsied to her owner and went back inside.

The two huskies Mariah had rescued from her aunt Deborah were running about the yard; she had named them “Hypnos” and “Hecate”.

“She is so well-trained. I need to work on Haley, she’s barely adequate,” Bella said, looking her own slave standing several feet away, eyes wide and unblinking.

The young woman’s head was shaved, and she wore a simple t-shirt along with jeans and flip-flops.

“She has a stylish hairdo at least,” Peggy replied with a chuckle, rubbing her own stubble-covered head.

The sound of a powerful engine and tires squealing to a stop came from in front of the house.

Peggy, Mariah and Bella knew it was the sound of Tiny Tough parking her four-million-dollar Ferrari Sergio.

A moment later Sean escorted Casey onto the patio, along with a very tall beautiful young blonde woman.

“Hi everyone!” Casey said cheerfully.

She was wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Suck on my Tits” in pink letters, along with tight ripped jeans and thick black flip-flops, her hair in a ponytail.

Peggy, Bella and Mariah all rose and took turns hugging “Tiny Tough”.

“It’s so good to see you Casey!” Peggy said.

“You look beautiful!” Bella told her.

“Hello Tiny Tough. Who is your friend?” Mariah asked.

“Peggy, Bella, Mariah this is Mistress Alexandria…my girlfriend,” Casey said with a proud smile.

“Girlfriend? Good for you! Mistress Alexandria it is pleasure to meet you,” Bella said, shaking Alex’s hand.

“Hi Alexandria. Welcome. You are gorgeous,” Peggy said, shaking her hand next.

Alex blushed.

“Hi Alex, it is really nice to meet you,” Mariah said also taking Alex’s hand.

“It is wonderful to meet all of you! Please, call me Alex,” the statuesque young woman said with a smile.

She was wearing one of her typical simple long pure white dresses, her long hair down and in her bare feet.

“Please, join us. Would you like some wine? A beer? Something else?” Peggy asked.

“Beer would be fucking fantastic. Fetch, Sean!” Casey said, winking at him.

Sean snorted and looked at Alex.

“A beer would be nice, thank you,” she said politely.

“Tell Katie it will be five for lunch,” Peggy added.

Sean nodded and went into the house.

“So Alex, you are a hypnotist?” Bella asked.

“I am. I have a lot to learn, but I am fair at it,” Alex said modestly.

Casey snorted.

“She is fucking great at it. She is a kung-fu master too,” she said.

Alex blushed again.

“Case…don’t exaggerate,” she said with a chuckle.

“You are a martial artist? I am as well; maybe we can train together sometime,” Bella said with a friendly smile.

“Oh I would like that, Mistress Bella,” Alex said eagerly.

“Bella,” the silver-haired hypnotist replied with a wink.

“So how did you two meet?” Peggy asked.

“Alex’s grandmother is The Archdomina. She trained me as a hypnotist, and she asked me to mentor Freckles here; not in hypnotism, but in the ways of the world. She was a little sheltered so I am helping her fix that,” Casey said, winking at Alex.

“The Archdomina?” Peggy asked.

“She is a very, very powerful hypnotist who has been around for a long time. Very wise and very mysterious. At least that is the story,” Bella said, looking at Casey and Alex with a bit of wonder.

“That describes Grandma pretty well. She is also very sweet and generous and loves her family,” Alex said.

“She trained you? That explains a lot,” Mariah said to Casey with a grin.

“I was very fortunate when she took me in. Jing-Mei is with her now. She needed some clarity, and The Archdomina was willing to mentor her for awhile,” Casey replied as Sean brought she and Alex their beers.

“That explains why we couldn’t get ahold of her,” Bella said, nodding.

“Good for her,” Mariah said with sincerity.

“What about Camilla? I thought she would be here,” Casey asked.

“We invited her, but she never got back to us,” Peggy said.

“Mariah you and she were pretty into each other after the fight at the hotel, you couldn’t get ahold of her?” Casey asked.

“I called her several times, but no answer,” Mariah replied.

“Winston says she agreed to be in the tournament, if he can be believed. So at least we know she’s still around,” Peggy said.

“Yeah, but why isn’t she talking to us? We agreed to join The Spiral and be in the tournament too; it’s not like she needs to hide it. Something is up,” said Bella.

“I agree. Something isn’t right,” Mariah agreed.

“I don’t fucking trust Winston. I am still not sure about this whole thing. We were supposed to take him down, help Jing-Mei get Jayde away from him and create our own hypnotism community,” Casey said, taking a long drink from her beer.

Alex put her hand reassuringly on Casey’s. The young woman was mostly quiet, listening respectfully to the more experienced and worldly women.

“We agree with you, Casey. That’s why we are here. Bella and I want to make a pact. Alexandria, you are welcome to take Camilla’s place if you like,” Peggy said.

“A pact?” Casey asked, obviously intrigued.

“Yes, a pact that we stick together no matter what. We will give Winston and The Spiral a chance; if he keeps his word, great. If not, we will destroy him and take The Spiral—or burn it to the ground,” Bella said with a raised eyebrow.

Mariah, Peggy, Casey and even Alex all smiled and nodded.

“I will fucking drink to that!” Casey said, raising her beer.

The others did the same, the five bottles clinking together above the table.

Chapter Three: Recruiting Trip

Liliana stood naked in the middle of the room, her dark hair in a tight bun; she was surrounded by five extremely fit men dressed in black shorts.

Both Liliana and the men stood motionless, regarding one another warily.

Then they all exploded into motion.

The men attacked the naked woman using a variety of styles, displaying skill and strength.

None of them got close to striking the Brazilian beauty.

Liliana performed a cartwheel, tripping one of the men in the process and avoiding the attacks from the rest. The men pursued, and Liliana performed a graceful kick disguised as a balletic spin that caught a man in the temple and dropped him. She ducked one man’s punch then lithely jumped over a sweep attack from another, lashing out with a kick to his face. The men continued their attack and Liliana continued to acrobatically spin, dodge and escape while countering with punches, elbows, kicks, sweeps and knees. A Capoeira master, her every move was the smooth rhythm of a dancer, and soon four of the five men were down, bleeding and semi-conscious. The last one made a flurry of punches that Liliana blocked and dodged before she performed a surprise head-butt to the man’s face which sent him to the floor to join the others.

Liliana stood for a moment, sweat glistening on her flawless skin as she caught her breath.

The men had failed to land a single blow.

“Get cleaned up and go back to your posts,” she said dismissively as she left the training room.

Liliana went up a three flights of stairs, from the basement to the second floor of her huge home. She entered her bedroom and spotted her Thrall Jack standing out on the spacious balcony. The glass doors were open, and Liliana felt a pleasant breeze wash over her as she stepped outside to join Jack.

“Did you kill any of them Mistress?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Not this time, my love,” she replied, letting her hair down.

“I located the person you asked me to,” Jack said, turning to face her.

“Of course you did dear. You are the one person I can count on, the one person who never fails me,” Liliana said.

She took Jack’s face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

“You can tell me about her later,” she said with a seductive smile.

Liliana’s undid Jack’s belt and pants and pulled out his erect cock. Then she guided him to a deck chair where she unceremoniously mounted him.

Jack gasped as he felt her wet pussy sliding down his rock-hard shaft.

The hypnotist moved up and down slowly at first, moaning. Jack grunted with pleasure, his hands on Liliana’s breasts. She gradually increased the speed of her movements until she was in a frenzy, shrieking loudly and her hair flying wildly.

Liliana orgasmed, trembling as she continued to move up and down on Jack’s cock until she orgasmed a second time, then a third. She let out a wordless scream of ecstasy.

“Cum, Jack! Cum for me now!” she said breathlessly.

“Yes, yes, oh YES MISTRESS!” Jack yelled as he shot his load.

Liliana laid against him and they sat for a moment, trembling and sweaty.

After they recovered, she rose.

“I am going to go shower and get ready to go. Where is she?” Liliana asked.

“A motorhome park by the river. Twenty minute drive,” Jack replied as he refastened his belt.

“Lovely. I haven’t had any action lately. I hope she’s formidable,” Liliana said with a wink as she sauntered inside.

Half an hour later she was dressed in a simple but elegant red sheath dress and strappy red stiletto sandals. Her hair was down, and the only jewelry she wore was her ruby and diamond pendant.

Liliana sat in the back of a black Mercedes SUV, meditating quietly as Jack drove her to the motorhome park.

He parked in front of the small business office and waited while his mistress went inside.

Liliana walked into the small building to find a young man sitting behind the counter wearing a backward baseball cap and scrolling on his phone.

“Hello,” Liliana said pleasantly.

The young man looked up at her and nearly gasped at her beauty.

“Oh, um hi! Can-can I help you?” he stammered, smiling up her.

“Why yes I am sure you can. I am looking for someone; a tall dark-haired woman, middle aged, with blue eyes, possibly traveling with a younger red-haired woman. Their names are Donna and Claire, though I doubt they are using them,” she said with a dazzling smile of her own.

“Oh, I’m sorry but I can’t give out guest’s information,” the young man replied.

“Can you tell me your name at least, dear?” Liliana asked sweetly.

“Kyle,” he replied.

“Kyle, I really need your help. Please. Just relax and…look into my eyes,” Liliana said seductively.

She stared down at him.

“I…uh, sure…?” Kyle said, confused.

His eyes met Liilana’s.

He gasped again.

The beautiful woman’s amber eyes slowly shifted to brown, faded to green and then turned gold.

Kyle inhaled sharply as he felt energy flowing from her eyes into his.

“Wait, what…?” he asked, confused.

“Just keep looking into my eyes Kyle…relax…you are feeling sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…you are feeling so relaxed…keep looking into my eyes and listening to the sound of my voice…,” Liliana said in her hypnotic, soothing voice.

“I…I…,” Kyle stammered.

He tried to look away but could not.

Liliana’s eyes went from gold to green to brown before finally fading back to amber.

Her hypnotic energy continued to flow into him, and Kyle felt his entire body felt heavy, tingling as he quickly began to relax.

“You are so sleepy…so relaxed…you cannot stay awake…SLEEP!” Liliana said firmly.

She lifted her hand and snapped loudly.

Kyle’s eyes slammed shut.

“Listen carefully Kyle. You are completely relaxed; your mind is empty, blank and open to my words. You will obey me at all times, and answer all my questions completely truthfully. Now tell me, are the women I described here?” Liliana asked firmly.

“Yes,” Kyle murmured.

“Excellent. Where is their motorhome?”

“In space number nine,” Kyle replied.

“Good boy. Thank you. You have pleased me, and pleasing me makes you feel very good. Now when I walk out of here, you will awaken and forget I was ever here and everything that happened while I was here. If you ever hear me, and only me, say “My Office Pet” you will instantly go into a deep hypnotized state just like you are now,” Liliana informed him.

Satisfied, she turned and walked out of the office.

Ten minutes later Liliana was standing in front of very large, brand-new luxury motorhome parked in space number nine.

She casually walked up and tried the door; she was mildly surprised it was unlocked.

Liliana turned back and looked at Jack, sitting calmly in the SUV as she’d commanded him to.

He nodded at his beloved Mistress, and she winked at him.

Then she went inside.

The motorhome was indeed a luxury vehicle; it was spacious and had every convenience and feature imaginable packed into the limited space.

It also appeared empty.

Liliana walked slowly toward the front of the vehicle, examining every detail as she went.

She didn’t react when Claire Barnes appeared behind her after dropping the invisibility spell that had hidden her.

She didn’t react when Claire began to chant, gesturing at her.

Et facti sunt criceta…et facti sunt criceta!” the witch said.

Liliana began to shrink, transforming into a small hamster.

Claire laughed mockingly.

“The mighty Liliana, now nothing but a rodent. Oh! I love those shoes; I hope they are my size since you wont need them anymore,” she said, turning to a cabinet and opening it to retrieve a small cage.

As soon as Claire turned her back, Liliana transformed back into herself.

She silently picked up her pendant from the floor.

When Claire turned back around she gasped in shock, dropping the cage.

“Problem?” the now-naked Liliana asked with a smile.

She already had the ruby and diamond necklace up and spinning before Claire’s eyes.

“What? You…How?” Claire stammered.

“Just relax, Claire. Everything is ok…relax and look at the beautiful ruby; your eyes are drawn to it…the way it sparkles, absorbing the light…it is very soothing…you want to keep looking at it and listening to my voice…relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…relax…,” Liliana purred.

The ruby was spinning slowly on the end of its chain, the diamond beneath it seeming to draw in the light rather than reflect it, feeding it into the ruby and making it sparkle more brilliantly.

It filled the surprised Claire’s vision.

“Oh no, stop…vos maledicti estis—,” she began a spell, gesturing at Liliana.

“It is difficult to speak; your mouth and tongue feel numb as you continue to relax deeper and deeper with every word I speak…as you continued to look at the beautiful pendant…it is hard to concentrate…hard to think…it is so much easier to let go…it will feel wonderful to simply give in and relax completely…,” Liliana continued without missing a beat.

Claire’s next words were mumbled, disrupting the spell.

Her mouth had begun to tingle, then feel numb.

The witch felt her blue eyes drawn to the beautiful crimson gemstone, the red sparkles making it hard to concentrate as Liliana’s soothing, velvet voice filled her mind.

“…relax…no, I mean vos…vos maledicti…vos maledicti…fuck…,” Claire said, trying again to curse Liliana and again tripping over her words.

Her gestures slowed, and a look of panic crossed her face as she felt her muscles begin to relax involuntarily.

“You are growing sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…you are so relaxed…your arms are heavy…they feel like lead…you do not want to move or speak…it will feel so good to let go and close your eyes…to sleep…,” Liliana said.

The hypnotist’s voice was gentle but insistent, penetrating Claire’s mind and flowing into her subconscious.

The witch’s arms dropped to her sides and she went quiet.

Claire’s eyes were fixed on Liliana’s pendant even as they began to flutter.

A slight whimper escaped her lips as she desperately fought to resist the hypnotic energy enveloping her.

“You eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…SLEEP!” Liliana said firmly.

Claire Barnes’s eyes closed and she wilted to the floor.

Twenty minutes later Donna Mason entered the motorhome, a young handsome man dressed in jeans and a t-shirt following obediently behind her. Her had long brown hair in a ponytail and the slightly dazed expression of a hypnotized slave. He was carrying several bags of groceries.

Donna herself was dressed in a black leather bustier and short black skirt, with five-inch black heels. Her long curly dark hair was down, and she wore large silver hoop earrings along with a large blue crystal pendant around her neck.

Donna froze, surprised to see a naked Liliana sitting casually on one of the motorhome’s comfortable chairs. Jack stood beside her, and Claire was also now naked and on her hands and knees lavishing kisses on Liliana’s bare feet.

“Can I help you?” she asked casually.

“Hello Donna. My name is Mistress Liliana. I am here on behalf of Arthur Winston,” the beautiful dark-haired hypnotist replied with a smile.

Donna’s expression soured.

“You made yourself at home I see,” she said, looking at Liliana’s and Claire’s clothing on the floor.

“Your pet witch here did change me into a rodent briefly, but I am afraid a witch’s tricks are no match for a true Master Hypnotist,” Liliana replied sweetly.

“I see…,” Donna said, obviously not understanding.

“Claire dear, stop your foot worship and suck Jack’s cock,” Liliana said with a grin.

The red-haired witch immediately obeyed, moving to kneel before Jack and taking his cock out of his suit pants before dutifully taking it in her mouth.

“You see, Claire’s little spell effectively told my body that it was no longer human, but a rodent. However, the mind controls the body and sufficiently trained and disciplined mind can override something as messy and inelegant as magic,” Liliana explained.

Donna was unable to keep from gasping in surprise as the beautiful Brazilian woman transformed into a beautiful, sleek black panther.

“What the fuck…?” Donna asked slowly.

Liliana regarded her for a moment, her feline eyes shining as she sat calmly on the chair before transforming back into a beautiful naked woman.

Jack grunted quietly as Claire continued to suck his cock, her head moving rapidly.

“A very powerful form of self-hypnosis, with the extra benefit of making transformation spells useless against me,” Liliana explained to the astonished Donna.

“Okay…so what does Arthur Winston want?” Donna asked calmly.

“You to come home, of course,” Liliana replied.

“Home? Boise is a shit-show. Peggy and her cunts are going to take over. I am just moving on,” Donna replied.

“What if I told you that wasn’t the case? Mr. Winston is still in control, his club is opening on schedule and Peggy and her friends are on board. Claire, become aware now. Jack, cum in her face,” Liliana said casually.

She smiled.

Claire blinked and then yelped comically as Jack took his cock from her mouth and shot his load in her face.

Donna couldn’t help smiling.

“Mistress Donna, Arthur Winston wants you, needs you to go back to Boise. You will have everything you want; money, power, slaves. All you have to do is participate in a little hypno-dueling tournament,” Liliana said.

Donna regarded her silently for a moment.

“William, put the groceries away,” she commanded, her eyes never leaving Liliana.

“Yes Mistress,” the man who’d followed her into the motorhome said, moving to obey.

“Alright, fill me in. Can I get you a drink?” Donna asked.

Chapter Four: Contingencies

Arthur Winston sat behind his desk in his huge office on the ground-floor of the massive Spiral building, looking through emails on his laptop.

Sylver sat in a comfortable chair in front of him, scrolling on his phone. A pretty, naked young woman with long blonde hair and a shaved pussy stood behind Arthur awaiting his every command, her blue eyes wide and unblinking.

The door to the office opened and Sadie frost entered, followed by a tall beautiful brunette.

The newcomer was wearing a sexy little black dress and very tall black sandals; her hair was in an elegant updo, and her finger and toenails were black. A pair of diamond chandelier-style earrings dangled from her ears, and a diamond bracelet glittered on her left wrist. A gold anklet completed her outfit.

“Mr. Winston, Jessica Lockhart is here to see you,” Sadie said, introducing her.

“Hello Ms. Lockhart, thank you so much for coming,” Arthur said, rising and offering his hand.

“Thank you for inviting me,” Jessica replied with a dazzling smile as she took his hand.

“This is Master Sylver,” Arthur said, introducing the male hypnotist.

“A pleasure,” he said, standing and shaking Jessica’s hand.

“Please, sit. Can I offer you a drink? Bourbon, scotch, anything you’d like,” Arthur said as everyone sat.

“I’d love a scotch, thank you,” Jessica said with pleasant smile.

“Becca, fetch my guest some of the sixty-year scotch,” Arthur commanded.

“Yes Master,” the naked blonde said, turning to the extensive bar behind her and pouring the drink before handing it to Jessica.

“I’ll get right to it, Ms. Lockhart. As you know, this club is opening in a few weeks. The situation in Boise’s hypnotism community is…fragile. I need a woman with your talents,” Arthur said.

“I understand, Mr. Winston. The salary and perks you offered me is more than generous. I would be more than happy to sign on,” Jessica replied, sipping the exceptional scotch.

“Excellent. You understand that there will be some…distasteful things you are going to be asked to do?” Arthur asked.

“Mr. Winston, I know you have the video of what I did to the man who killed my sister, which means two things; one, you know I am more than comfortable doing whatever you need. Two, it means that I am going to do what you want regardless of how I feel about it,” Jessica replied with a grin.

She finished her drink, then gestured casually.

The scotch bottle floated across the room to her hand; everyone watched as she refilled her glass and then sent the bottle back to its place on the bar.

“A mentalist of your abilities is a rare and beautiful thing, Ms. Lockhart. I don’t want you to go into this thinking that I am strong-arming you,” Arthur said pleasantly.

“Oh? And what would you call holding that video over my head?” Jessica asked calmly.

“Insurance; we don’t know if you are trustworthy. And you are being more than fairly compensated. Maybe you should try—,” Sadie began.

Jessica looked at her with disdain…then unleashed a stream of almost invisible flashes of light from her eyes into Sadie’s.

“Shut your mouth,” she said calmly.

Sadie’s mouth immediately closed.

Jessica hit her with another stream of flashes.

“Get on your knees,” she commanded next.

Sadie looked stunned as she sank to her knees.

“Is she really necessary?” Jessica asked Arthur with pout.

“Actually no; she seems to not know when to keep her opinions to herself. Sylver, please hypnotize Sadie and have her join Becca as a menial. I am going to escort Jessica on a tour of the building and show her where her suite is,” Arthur said.

“Yes sir,” Sylver said, standing up.

“Jessica, if you’ll come with me. We can continue our conversation,” Arthur said, rising.

“Of course,” Jessica said cheerfully, standing up as well.

Arthur Winston led his new employee from the room as Sylver began to swing a shiny gold pocket watch before Sadie’s eyes.