The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: The Dragon of Hypnothea

An epic confrontation takes place in order to determine just who is the true Dragon of Hypnothea

“Are you sure about this?” Mariah asked quietly as she watched Bella Beguile get dressed.

They were in Bella’s enormous walk-in closet, and the silvery-haired hypnodomme was putting on her blue and silver “Super Villain” costume that she typically wore while performing mercenary hypnotism contracts.

“Actually no, I’m not…but we don’t have much choice. Someone took Peggy, and we have to find her. Casey is out of action, and she can’t find out or she will do something…Casey-like and set her recovery back. Obviously, that leaves Alex out as well. You talked to her?” Bella asked in reply as she zipped up her knee high dark blue boots.

Mariah nodded.

“Yes. She is worried about Peggy of course, but she trusts you, trusts us. I think she is relieved that we weren’t expecting her to help, only because Casey would get suspicious or demand to go along,” the hypnotist-witch said.

In contrast to Bella’s costume, Mariah was dressed in a long skirt of vibrant pink and orange swirled together, along with a high-cropped pink top with long billowing sleeves that showed off her spectacular abs and the large glittering pink diamond in her belly button. Her hair was held back by a bright orange silk scarf, and she had on her typical large amount of tinkling gold and silver jewelry, from earrings and pendants to rings and bracelets to anklets and toe rings. She was barefooted, her toenails painted bright orange.

Bella chuckled.

“Alex is wiser and more mature than I am. I know it is asking a lot to trust Mercedes, and honestly, I don’t trust her as far as I can throw her. But we need the help; Lavea has reconned the house you found Peggy in with your crystal ball, and she saw High Mistress Gillian several times,” she said.

Finished dressing, she checked herself in the full-length mirror.

Satisfied, she put her hair into a ponytail, placed her favorite gold pocket-watch around her neck and turned to face Mariah.

“It isn’t Mercedes I am worried about; I know you have her under control, and she has a trigger if she does anything stupid. It is the other one you are considering that I am trepidatious about. You look fantastic as always, by the way,” Mariah said, admiring Bella’s body-hugging costume.

“Thank you. And I understand your concern, Mariah. I really do. That is why I am counting on you,” Bella replied, putting her hands on her hips in a power-pose and winking behind her blue and silver mask.

“Fair enough. I’m with you, Bella,” Mariah agreed with a smile.

The two powerful hypnotic women headed downstairs to find Mercedes Jewel in the living room, lounging on one of the comfortable couches and scrolling on her phone.

“Ready to go?” the sexy Latina hypnodomme asked, rising to her feet.

She was dressed similarly to Bella, though her costume was red leather; her mask was shimmering scarlet, and her hair was a flame-red wig styled in a single long braid. A beautiful large ruby solitaire pendant rested between her spectacular cleavage, visible through the deep V in her corset.

“Almost; we have one more person to recruit for this mission. Besides, we want it to get dark first,” Bella replied.

“Oh good, a foursome. Like golf, only with hypnotism,” Mercedes replied with a chuckle.

Bella and Mariah both laughed as well.

Mercedes was quite likable, despite her arrogant and often reckless behavior.

“Hypnotism and magic, don’t forget,” Bella replied, winking at Mariah.

The hypnotist-witch winked back and curtsied.

“Pardon me, Mariah. I forget how fabulous your friends are, Bella,” Mercedes replied with a laugh.

“She speaks highly of you as well, Mercedes. I trust Bella, so I am trusting you,” Mariah replied amiably.

Mercedes nodded, and the three women walked out the front door and down the sidewalk to Mariah’s home.

They went inside and headed down to what Casey referred to as “Mariah’s Sex Torture Dungeon”; in reality it was a dungeon, set up with cells and cages to house captives of The Fascinating Five, as well as various tools and spaces designed for hypnotically conditioning subjects, as well as sexual domination.

Mariah led her companions to an occupied cage near the back of the room.

Inside knelt a beautiful, curvy blonde woman, naked with her hands laced behind her head and the blank expression of a deeply-entranced person on her face.

“So, this is Christine of the Scintillating Six…she’s cute, at least,” Mercedes remarked.

“She is smart and skilled. We can use her help,” Bella said with a shrug.

She nodded at Mariah.

“Christine, awake and aware!” Mariah said loudly.

She gave a loud snap.

Christine jumped as she awoke from her trance.

She looked at the three women before her and scowled.

“Is it Halloween already?” she sneered.

She struggled to her feet, stretching with a sigh of relief.

“We don’t have a lot of time, so I will get right to it. We need your help, Christine. If you agree, we will release you,” Bella said calmly.

Christine eyed her suspiciously.

“What? You are asking for my help?” she asked with a snort.

“Yes, we are. Domina Peggy has been taken, and we need your help to get her back,” Mariah replied.

“I don’t understand…I’m hypnotized, you can just make me help you…,” Christine replied with a raised eyebrow.

Bella shook her head.

“We won’t have the time to order a puppet hypnotist around; you will be three times more effective if you are aware and operating of your own free will. I thought about planting a compulsion to want to help and obey us, but even that isn’t as good. You’d fight it, and your effectiveness would be impaired. I want your willing help, and in return you go free. No triggers or suggestion, no hard feelings,” Bella said calmly.

Christine laughed.

“Where is the rest of your club? The Fascinating Five? I see two of you and some other wannabe comic character,” she said derisively, looking at Mercedes.

“You are mouthy, aren’t you Blondie? I like that…I especially like using blondes with big mouths as my personal rug-munchers. I am sure that you have tasted my companions here, I want a turn,” Mercedes replied with a wink.

Christine’s face reddened.

“Fuck you, cunt,” she growled.

“Ladies, please,” Mariah said, holding up a hand.

Mercedes was about to retort but Bella cut her off.

“Shut up, Mercedes! That isn’t helping. Christine has been treated with respect by Peggy’s decree. I believe the only indignity she has suffered apart from being in her cage is a little foot worship. There is no time for squabbling. Christine, I will be straight with you; Peggy has been captured by High Mistress Gillian. Casey was shot; she survived, but she needs a lot more healing and rehab, so she and Alex are on the bench. We need the help. You are competent, skilled hypnotist and if you help us willingly, then I will let you go after Peggy is safe,” the silver-haired hypnotist said firmly.

Mercedes scowled but said nothing; she knew Bella could speak a trigger and send her dropping instantly into trance, so she wisely kept her mouth shut.

Christine’s scowl faded, thought she still looked unhappy.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before speaking.

“Tiny Tough got shot? I…I am sorry about that. Truly. We may be enemies, rivals, whatever…I’d love to put her at my feet…but I would hate to see things settled that way. Who shot her?” she asked slowly.

“A pathetic excuse for a man who will be living out his days as a rabbit,” Bella replied coldly.

“No one in the true hypnotism community,” Mariah added.

Christine nodded.

“Good,” she said.

There was something of an unspoken agreement among hypnodommes that they would not resort to such thuggish and brutish behavior as shooting one another.

Such things did occur from time to time of course, but it was usually an emotional act of desperation or extreme vengeance.

Hynodommes who resorted to guns and murder were usually blackballed at best and permanently taken down by collective agreement of their peers at worst.

“Okay…so you want me to go up against High Mistress Gillian with you, and in exchange I get my freedom, no hard feelings?” Christine asked slowly.

High Mistress Gillian was exceptionally powerful and had a huge network of contacts and allies, not to mention that she was on The High Conclave.

She was simply one of the most formidable hypnotists in the world.

The four of them taking her on would be incredibly dangerous to say the lease; it wasn’t inconceivable that all four of them ended up at her feet, her mindless puppets.

“That is correct,” Bella replied.

“I’m in, on one condition,” Christine said without hesitation.

She and the Scintillating Six disliked the High Conclave, and the opportunity to take one of them down was too good to pass up.

It was also preferable to spending her days hypnotized on her knees in Mariah’s dungeon.

Bella chuckled.

“And what might that condition be?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I get a costume and a Villainess name too,” Christine replied, raising her own eyebrow.

She smiled, putting her hands on her hips in much the same way Bella had done in her closet earlier.

Mercedes, Bella and Mariah all laughed.

“Deal. I actually have another one I have never worn that might fit you…,” Bella said, opening the cage door.

* * *

Peggy was moaning with pleasure.

She was laying naked on her back on a king-sized bed, sweat glistening on her skin and her eyes closed, gasping for breath as waves of pleasure washed over her.

“Mmmmm…ah…oh…OH! Fuck….fuck…FUCK….please…mmmmm….s-stop…stop…,” she begged, shuddering and continuing to moan helplessly.

Beside Peggy lay High Mistress Gillian; the sexy Irish hypnodomme was also naked, her hand between Peggy’s legs skillfully working her pussy. She had Peggy’s left tit in her mouth, alternating between sucking hard and delicately nibbling at the erect nipple, teasing with her teeth and tongue.

Tears trickled from Peggy’s eyes; she was experiencing powerful hypnotically-amplified pleasure from Gillian’s ministrations, and she was also stuck at the edge of orgasm, unable to cum thanks to powerful hypnotic suggestions.

Worse, the more pleasure Gillian gave her, the further she sank into the Irish hypnotist’s control.

Gillian had been keeping her aroused and experiencing almost intolerable pleasure for several days, frequently whispering suggestions of submission, obedience and love into Peggy’s ear while she worked the younger woman’s pussy.

Periodically, Gillian would command Peggy to orgasm, which would send her into exquisite bliss and lock her submission and servitude deeper into her mind.

Gillian was methodically stripping away Peggy’s free will.

In another day or two, the effects would be permanent.

Peggy would be her loving, utterly obedient slave forever.

That fact that Peggy was still trying to resist was remarkable; Gillian’s skill at breaking peoples’ wills was matched by very few, and most people would be completely broken shells of their former selves before this point, hypnodommes included.

Gillian had permanently ended the career of more than one powerful hypnotist over the years.

Peggy’s defiance annoyed her.

She was so far gone that Gillian could do as she pleased with her, make her do anything she wanted.

It wasn’t enough for the arrogant and power-hungry Gillian.

She wanted to add Peggy to the ranks of those she had completely broken before she performed the Final Humiliation on her and stripped her of her powers.

Gillian let Peggy’s tit pop from her mouth.

“Do you really want me to stop, lass?” she asked in a sultry voice.

Her hand continued to work Peggy’s soaking wet pussy, while with her other hand she began to massage Peggy’s right tit before pinching her nipple roughly.

“Oh…Goddess…please….no…I…stop…don’t….don’t stop…let me cum…let me cum for you please,” Peggy moaned, squirming and trembling.

Gillian laughed.

“Very good. You are so close to release now, my little slut…so close to giving in forever…you know it in your heart,” she said into Peggy’s ear.

Peggy began to sob.

“Yes…Yes…oh fuck…no…please…I…I…yes…,” she said, tears streaming down her face.

Locked in her cell Dark Peggy raged, smashing at the bars; Gillian’s hypnotic barrier had thus far successfully kept Peggy’s dark side contained.

Peggy knew in her heart that one or two more of these sessions and she would indeed become Gillian’s…forever.

Her powers would be gone, and she would have failed her friends, Hypnothea…and Sean.

Sean, her beloved Enslaved One, who needed her to save him.

She could not save herself.

She began to scream breathlessly as Gillian continued to mercilessly work her pussy and tits.

“That’s it my little slut…very good…cum for me now…cum for me…CUM HARD AND KNOW YOU ARE MINE!” Gillian commanded.

Peggy gave a choked sobbing scream, her back arching as overwhelming pleasure crashed through her.

Gillian laughed.

“That’s it dear…cum…again…and again for me now!” she said firmly.

Peggy thrashed wildly, unable to control herself.

“OH GILLIAN! I AM YOURS!” she gasped, trembling with orgasm after orgasm.

Eventually, her movements slowed and she lost consciousness, dropping into a deep, completely relaxed state in which Gillian’s programming would root itself even more firmly into her mind.

Even then, a tiny part of her resisted.

Come out, she implored her darkness.

I am fucking trying! You let this cunt overpower us!, Dark Peggy retorted.

Gillian smiled with satisfaction; Peggy lay still, her breathing becoming soft and regular.

The Irish woman rose from the bed and sauntered from the room confident Peggy could not leave without her permission.

Gillian herself was incredibly aroused, and she went to the bedroom suite she had claimed as her own in the house Emily had appropriated for them to live in while Gillian carried out her plans.

Her sexy, naked young slave-girl Avery was standing silently in the corner, awaiting her commands.

“Avery, get over here and eat me. Now,” Gillian commanded, sitting on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs.

“Yes, Mistress,” Avery said, hurrying to obey.

She knelt before Gillian and dove enthusiastically into her pussy, working it with her mouth and fingers.

Gillian was soon shrieking with pleasure, and it didn’t take her long to cum; her orgasm was quickly followed by a second larger one.

“Mmmm…that was lovely,” the hypnotist gasped, seizing Avery’s hair and grinding her pussy into the young woman’s face so she could cum on it.

Temporarily sated, Gillian went to the closet and put on a purple silk robe and put her hair up, before sitting at the room’s large desk and opening an old well-worn book.

Avery rose and went into the bathroom to clean herself up, then left the room. She returned a short time later with a steaming cup of tea, which she set on her Mistress’s desk before resuming her spot in the corner.

Gillian did not acknowledge her, sipping the tea as she studied the ritual that she planned to use to strip Peggy of her ability to use both hypnotism and magic.

She was then going to place Peggy’s power into her daughter, transforming Piper into The Dragon of Hypnothea.

Or so she hoped.

A ruthless and pragmatic woman, Gillian was not certain that her plan would work.

Normally, the power removed from a hypnotist or witch via The Final Humiliation was placed into a vessel, such as a gem or statue, and it could be wielded by the one who took it.

Gillian’s plan was more ambitious.

She planned to use a person as a vessel, and add the stolen powers to those of the recipient.

However, there was considerable risk that using a person as the vessel would have adverse effects on them, and possibly even kill them.

Thus, Gillian was not willing to use herself as the vessel.

Piper’s birth had in part been planned for this very event; Gillian had bred and trained her to be a perfect vessel.

She had been planning to steal the powers of a lesser hypnotist and transfer them to her daughter as a test, but things had changed after Peggy was revealed to be The Dragon—and she had drawn Gillian’s ire.

Now the High Mistress was going to go straight for the big payoff; reducing Peggy to a powerless obedient slut and turning her own daughter into a ridiculously powerful weapon.

A weapon she could control.

Piper was thoroughly conditioned to obey her mother, and had several triggers that Gillian could use to further control her once she had absorbed Peggy’s power.

Half an hour passed, and there was a soft knock at Gillian’s door.

“Come in,” she said without looking up.

Emily The Shepherdess, glided gracefully into the room, her bare feet silent on the carpet.

The British hypnotist was wearing a green silk robe similar to Gillian’s; her blonde hair was in a simple ponytail.

Her customary white opal ring glittered on her right hand.

“Hello sister; taking a break from conditioning Peggy?” Emily asked pleasantly.

Gillian nodded absently, not looking up.

“Mmmhmm…she’s a stubborn lass, but she will break soon,” she said, continuing to read.

Emily frowned.

“Sister, look at me. Please,” she said softly but firmly.

Gillian sighed and turned around slowly in her seat.

“What can I do for you, Emily?” she asked with a forced smile.

Emily sat on the edge of the bed.

“I was hoping we could go for a walk, or at least sit and talk on the back patio for a bit,” she said hopefully.

Gillian shook her head.

“I’m sorry, but you know what I am doing. I have to break Peggy before The Final Humiliation; the full moon is in two days I have to be ready,” she said, turning back to her book.

Emily frowned.

“Gillian, Peggy doesn’t need to be completely broken for The Final Humiliation to work,” she said calmly.

Gillian sighed again.

“No, but I believe it will work better if she is. Now I must continue to study the ritual, and then I need my rest so I can have another go at Peggy in the morning,” she said without turning toward her sister.

Emily stood, a look of disappointment on her face.

“Gillian, are you sure that you want to go through with this? Piper is a sweet little girl, and she likely doesn’t understand what you are planning to do to her,” she said quietly.

Now Gillian did turn slowly around.

“What I am planning to do for her is help her achieve her birthright,” she said slowly.

Emily looked skeptical.

“Her birthright? She is already a skilled hypnotist at six. She is privileged, has the best of everything. She is smart and strong. What more does she need…other than her mother, of course,” she asked reasonably.

Gillian looked annoyed; she rose to her feet.

“Piper will become The Dragon. I was denied, after everything I sacrificed,” she said coolly.

Emily took a deep breath, remaining seated.

“Sacrificed? Mum gave you a great life; power, prestige…you wanted for nothing after she took you in. I got the sister I always wanted. We are both powerful hypnodommes. If the Goddess wanted you to be The Dragon, She would have chosen you. You were not “denied” anything. Peggy did not prevent you from becoming The Dragon simply because she was chosen. Yes, she hypnotized and humiliated you…but that is on you, dear sister. Quite frankly, it happens. It is the world of True Hypnotism. Get over it. Have your revenge. Piper certainly did not do anything to deserve your ire. She did not ask to be born. I know you selected Sean to father her because of his status as a Prime Male, but she is a little girl, your daughter! Don’t you care if she gets hurt?” she said, a touch of irritation in her voice.

Gillian’s behavior had slowly been becoming more erratic and worrisome; after taking the job managing The Spiral, she had become increasingly obsessed with power and what she seemed to think she was “owed” or “deserved”. It became apparent to Emily that her sister had intended all along for Piper to be her protégé and legacy, and that she was training and grooming the child to become her great successor.

Even more worrying was her current plan to strip Peggy of her powers and artificially turn Piper into The Dragon of Hypnothea.

Emily, as a priestess of The Goddess, was certain her sister’s plan would fail, and she was worried the consequences would be dire for both Gillian and her daughter.

Hypnothea could be merciless and unforgiving, and Her presence in the world was growing stronger since Peggy had manifested her powers.

She clearly had the Goddess’s favor, and while that was not immunity to the machinations of other hypnotists, or even the Goddess herself, it was also nothing to dismiss lightly.

Gillian was playing a dangerous hand, and looking increasingly reckless and foolish.

Emily had become increasingly uneasy since capturing Peggy; her prayers and meditations had become clouded and less effective, and she was becoming more and more worried that Piper would be the one to pay for Gillian’s self-centered ambitions.

Emily was hoping she could talk her sister out of transferring Peggy’s power into Piper. If Peggy were truly defeated for good, Hypnothea would forsake her and move on to a new Dragon.

Emily did not believe Gillian could—or should—decide who it would be.

Gillian stared at Emily, locking eyes with her sister.

Emily matched her stare without flinching and stood.

“Of course I care, Emily. That is why I have trained a readied my daughter for this. She will not let me down,” Gillian said, her Irish accent becoming stronger.

Emily knew that meant her sister was angry.

Now she was as well.

“It is you that is in danger of letting her down, Gillian. Stop this madness. Destroy Peggy if that will satisfy your ego, but do not try to infuse you daughter with her power,” she replied with an edge in her voice.

Gillian scowled.

“Do not presume to tell me how to raise my child, sister. I am on the High Conclave, and I will do as I please. If you do not want to support me any longer you may leave…or try and stop me,” she said coolly.

Her eyes flashed green for an instant.

Emily matched her sister’s gaze, her own eyes flashing a deep blue.

“Is that a challenge…or a threat?” Emily asked calmly.

“It is whatever you wish it to be. I appreciate everything you have done for me, Emily. I truly do. But I will not allow you to derail my plans because you are nervous. I want you at my side, Emily…but if you cannot handle this, then please simply withdraw. I will not hold it against you. Or if you would like to try and stop me, let us get on with it so I can continue with what I have to do,” Gillian replied.

Emily smiled thinly.

“I find it cute that you think you could take me so easily, Gillian. However, I do not wish to quarrel with you. I will leave you to your…studies,” she said.

Madness might be more appropriate, Emily thought silently.

Gillian nodded with satisfaction.

“Thank you, dear sister. Good night,” she said dismissively.

“Piper is in bed, she was hoping you would read to her like you used to,” Emily said.

Gillian was already absorbed in her book again.

“Hmmm? Oh, tell her mommy is busy getting ready for her big day. I am sure she would like her aunt to read to her. If you are too busy, command Sophie to do her job and look after Piper,” she said dismissively.

“What about Shannon?” Emily asked, trying one last time.

“Shannon? Oh, she is off in Mexico chasing a story. She is fine,” Gillian said, referring to her reporter girlfriend.

“Gillian, she has been back for two days; she has been trying to get ahold of you. She is confused and a little scared,” Emily replied.

“The lass needs to toughen up and get over it. Or she can join my stable,” Gillian said dismissively.

Emily shook her head sadly.

Gillian had changed.

Or maybe she was always like this, and you chose not to see it, Emily admonished herself.

She realized it was likely a combination of the two; Gillian’s ambitions had changed as she grew older, and perhaps realized motherhood did not agree with her, at least in the conventional fashion.

Without another word, Emily left the room and intended to leave the house before her sister’s disastrous plans could be set into motion.

She felt pity and fear for her niece, but she wasn’t willing to risk direct confrontation with Gillian.

Emily passed the bedroom where Peggy was being kept, and suddenly and idea came to her.

She walked down the hall and knocked gently on Piper’s door.

“Come in!” the little girl’s voice said eagerly.

Smiling, Emily walked into the room to see a smiling Piper sitting up in her bed, a story book clutched in her tiny hands.

“Is mommy too busy to read again?” she asked, clearly expecting the answer.

“Story time will have to wait; I have a special job for you tonight, something I need help with; do you want to help me out with a secret mission?” Emily asked with a wink.

Piper nodded vigorously.

“Yes, aunt Emily! I would love to help,” she said enthusiastically.

“Okay, but we have to keep this a secret, just you and me. You can’t tell even mommy, okay?” Emily asked solemnly.

Piper furrowed her brow.

“Will it make mommy mad?” she asked.

“No, it will be a great surprise for her and it will be good for her in the long run,” Emily replied.

Piper’s smile returned.

“Okay, what is it?” she asked.

* * *

“How do I look?” Christine asked, examining herself in the full-length mirror.

She was standing in Bella’s closet, clad in her borrowed super-villainess costume.

The suit was similar to the one Bella wore, made of leather with cutouts covered by sheer fabric, including a large one over her chest that revealed her large shapely breasts. Christine was a bit curvier than Bella, so the costume was slightly snug, but overall fit pretty well. Where Bella’s signature outfit was blue and silver, the one Christine wore was magenta with gold accents. It came complete with a mask, long gold gloves and knee-high magenta boots decorated with gold spirals.

“You actually look pretty good; I had that one made then decided magenta didn’t work for me. It suits you, though,” Bella replied.

Christine was undeniably sexy; she had her blonde hair in a high ponytail, and she had put on ruby-red lipstick.

Muffled moaning and shrieking could be heard from the bedroom outside the closed closet door while the two costumed hypnotists talked.

“I like it. Thank you, Bella,” Christine replied.

“My pleasure. I am glad you appreciate the theatrics. Now, what shall we call you?” Bella asked.

Christine chuckled.

“I was thinking “Temptress”…,” she said.

Bella smiled.

“Perfect. Let’s go, Lavea should have the van ready,” she said, walking out of the closet.

“Oh…oh, OH! Oh yes, oh yes, oh FUCK YES!” Mercedes was shrieking when Bella and Temptress walked into Bella’s bedroom.

The sexy Latina woman was naked and bouncing vigorously up and down on the cock of Bella’s Thrall, Shaw.

The handsome, fit mercenary was dressed in his full tactical gear and seated in a simple folding chair; he grunted with pleasure as Mercedes continued to roughly ride him.

Bella smiled and Christine chuckled; each of them had already taken a turn on Shaw before getting dressed.

He could not cum without Bella’s permission, so his cock stayed hard and straining, ready for the women’s enthusiastic use.

“Alright Mercedes, finish up and get dressed, we need to be going,” Bella said.

“Oh…fuck…yes….fuck I love this cock! I am cumming again! I’m cummming…Fuck, fuck…FUCK!” Mercedes screamed.

Bella and Christine watched as she shuddered in ecstasy, a powerful orgasm rippling through her body.

She gasped and sagged against Shaw’s strong muscular chest, sweaty and panting.

“Mmmm….that was awesome, thank you for sharing, Bella,” Mercedes said after a moment.

She climbed off Shaw’s still-erect shaft and began to put her costume on.

“Certainly. Shaw my dear, would you like Hailey to tit-fuck you before we go? I am sure you would like to release before we do this,” Bella asked her Thrall.

“Yes please, Mistress Bella,” Shaw replied with a grin.

Bella moved over and kissed Shaw deeply, then turned to the sexy, naked young woman standing in the corner.

“Hailey, you will tit-fuck Shaw; Shaw, you may cum whenever you like,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypno-slave replied, moving to obey.

Mercedes finished dressing while Hailey crouched in front of Shaw and wrapped her tits around his shaft.

The three costumed hypnotists watched while the bald young woman worked Shaw’s cock with her tits, moving them rapidly up and down.

It didn’t take long for Shaw to begin spurting, shooting his load on Hailey’s face and tits.

“Okay, Shaw get your people ready and meet us at the address I gave you in twenty minutes. Hailey, get cleaned up and make sure the house is spotless for when we bring Peggy home,” Bella commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Shaw said, rising and zipping up his tactical pants.

“Your wish is my command,” Hailey agreed with a curtsy.

Bella, Mercedes and Tempress headed downstairs to find Mariah waiting in the living room with a black-clad Lavea.

“Who is the new member?” Mariah asked with a grin, looking at Christine.

“Call me “Temptress”, Sibyl Mariah,” the costumed blonde replied with a wink.

“Nice to meet you,” Mariah replied.

“Lavea, what is the situation at the house?” Bella asked.

“As of an hour ago I saw about a dozen hypno-goons; they are working in shifts doing something in the back yard, digging or building something. I know both Gillian and the blonde woman are inside; she is definitely confident, a hypnotist or witch or both. There is also a well-dressed man, tall dark and handsome type; he is a ’tist too, I believe. I think his name is Master Gabriel. He has a couple of women with him who are definitely trained fighters, bodyguard types. Also, I saw Gemma from The Spiral, and Mistress Alicia, that brunette hypnotist from Coeur d’Alene,” the tall dangerous hypno-slave replied.

“Gemma? Yuck, I hate witches,” Temptress said, wrinkling her nose.

“I will handle her. What about Alicia, I don’t know much about her,” Mariah said.

“She’s a pretty good duelist; I have seen her win maybe five, and lose two—one to Faith Grant and one to Casey. It’s this Master Gabriel I don’t know,” Bella replied.

“I have heard of him; he mainly turns young, beautiful women into sex-slaves for wealthy clients. He’s probably hoping hitching his wagon to Gillian will get him some credibility,” Temptress said.

Bella took a deep breath.

“Okay, I know this is a bit reckless, and very dangerous. Gillian is a fucking powerful woman, and we don’t know much about the blonde woman but we have to assume she is powerful too. I believe we need to get Peggy back as fast as possible, though; whatever Gillian is up to can’t be good,” she said.

“Don’t worry, Bella. We will get her back,” Mariah said, smiling at her friend.

“Yeah, don’t worry; you have Temptress with you. I am actually looking forward to this,” the magenta-clad woman added with a wink.

Bella chuckled.

“How are you in a fight?” she asked Temptress.

The blonde hypnotist frowned.

“I actually boxed in college, and we have been training hard in several martial arts for the past couple months…but I am far from an expert,” she replied sheepishly.

“At least you know how to throw a punch. Don’t sweat it, it sounds like the goons are laborers and not fighters. Shaw and his people will take care of Gillian’s armed perimeter guards. Everything will be fine,” Bella said.

The others nodded, and Lavea handed out radio earpieces; they quickly tested them before the group headed out to the waiting van; behind it was a black Humvee; Shaw was behind the wheel, and he had three of his best soldiers with him, all heavily-armed and dressed in tactical gear, hypnotically conditioned to obey Bella and her companions.

Lavea got into the van’s driver seat while the four hypnotists climbed into the back and sat in the comfortable captain’s chairs.

Lavea drove the van out of the neighborhood, then headed north into the foothills. A short time later she parked the vehicle in the driveway of a nice house on a large piece of property atop a large hill.

As soon as she stopped, Mercedes and Temptress exited the vehicle and ran to the front door.

Mercedes kicked the door open and went inside, Temptress following right behind her.

Bella and Lavea sat quietly, as did Shaw and his companions in the Humvee parked behind them.

“All clear,” Mercedes’ voice said in their earpieces after several minutes passed.

Bella, Lavea and Mariah got out of the van and went inside the house, while Shaw and his people took up sentry positions outside.

Upon entering the living room, Bella and her companions found Mercedes and Temptress chatting three people knelt in a row with their fingers-laced behind their heads, two women and a man. All three were naked and wore the blank expressions of deeply-hypnotized subjects.

“Say hello to the Garner family; IT manager Bill and his accountant wife Helen, and their nursing-student daughter Brittany,” Mercedes said with satisfaction.

She and Temptress had hypnotized the family with ease.

“Well done, ladies. A nursing student might come in handy after the fight,” Bella commented, admiring the twenty-year-old Brittany’s lovely body.

“Yes, and all of them can help us relax,” Temptress added with a chuckle.

While not as attractive as their daughter, Bill and Helen were far from undesirable.

Temptress licked her lips and casually fondled Helen’s tits sharing a wink with Mercedes.

“Focus on the mission,” Bella said firmly.

Temptress withdrew her hand and nodded sheepishly.

“Okay Lavea, you are up; lead the way,” Bella said next.

The tall brunette nodded.

“We just have to go out the back and down the hill, then over the next one to the north and we will be at the property-line of the house Gillian is using,” Lavea said.

“Sounds easy enough,” Mariah commented as she slipped on a pair of simple, flat brown leather sandals.

“Let’s move,” Bella said.

The group followed Lavea out of the house and began making their way down the hill.

“Shaw, we are moving. Take the route Lavea recommended to you and let me know when you are in position. Take care of the perimeter guards, then stay hidden and don’t get involved unless one of us commands it,” Bella said quietly as the moved.

“Yes, Mistress Bella. Good hunting,” Shaw responded.

“Thank you, dear. Good hunting,” Bella replied.

* * *

Peggy lay on the bed in her room clad in a simple green robe, her eyes closed in concentration. She had recovered from Gillian’s hypnotic and sexual domination session, and she was trying desperately to fight the suggestions that were becoming more deeply rooted in her mind by the moment.

Images of the sexy, powerful Gillian continued to intrude upon her thoughts, disrupting her concentration and preventing her from freeing her darkness or undoing the suggestions of obedience and submission.

I love Mistress Gillian, I worship Mistress Gillian, I must serve and obey her…, Peggy told herself.

No! By the Goddess she hasn’t won yet…, another, smaller part of her mind said.

She will; one more session and you are hers…, yet another voice said.

Fuck that! Resist! Fight! LET ME OUT!, Peggy’s darkness raged.

She had already resigned herself to becoming Dark Peggy again.

However, Gillian had skillfully locked away all her powers behind impressive hypnotic barriers, and in doing so she prevented Peggy from accessing the cage where Dark Peggy resided.

Peggy continued to fight the losing battle, finding herself simply imagining worshipping Gillian’s sexy body from head to toe.

“Miss Peggy?” Peggy heard a small voice say.

Her eyes snapped open to see Piper standing beside her bed.

The little girl had crept into her room, her hair in pigtails and wearing pink pajamas.

“Piper! What are you doing here? Gill—your mother will be very mad if she catches you in here. Go back to your room, my sweet,” Peggy whispered.

She didn’t want Gillian to punish her daughter for coming to see her.

Piper shook her head.

“No. You need help. Mommy is being mean to you, and me. She needs to be taught a lesson. Can you teach her a lesson, Miss Peggy?” Piper asked.

Peggy smiled sadly.

“I would really like to try, little one. Unfortunately, your mother has hypnotized me a lot, and I have to do what she says; I…I love her. I am her slave,” she said, tears in her eyes.

Piper’s little brow furrowed.

“I can help with that. I am a hypnotist too, remember?” she said seriously.

Peggy chuckled.

“Thank you for the offer my sweet, I really appreciate it; unfortunately, your mother’s hypnotism is very powerful,” she replied.

“Mommy taught me about removing other hypnotists’ suggestions. If I hypnotize you, I can make hers go away,” Piper replied confidently.

Peggy was silent a moment.

“Piper, you could get in big trouble. I would rather you went to back to bed. Your mother can get very angry,” she said.

Peggy was starting to have difficulty entertaining the idea of betraying Gillian.

“Mommy is going to hurt you and do a ritual on me. I don’t want her to do that! She is going to be mean anyway! Please, let me help!” Piper replied desperately, a pleading look on her face.

She stamped her foot and put her hands on her hips.

Peggy chuckled again.

She’s right, Gillian is going to hurt her anyway…Could she really do it? It won’t hurt to try, I suppose…, she thought.

“You are very wise, little one. Okay; you need to get started, I am feeling the urge to call your mother and tell her what we are up to,” Peggy said, frowning.

She was feeling a growing compulsion to tell Gillian what was happening; the Irish hypnotist’s suggestions were making her feel as though she should inform her Mistress that Piper was betraying her.

Fuck that. Resist! Peggy told herself firmly.

Piper nodded vigorously.

She held up her hand and let an ornate gold pocket watch dangle at the end of its chain.

“Okay Miss Peggy, just watch the pocket watch…follow it with your eyes, back and forth…back…and forth…,” Piper began in a remarkably well-honed hypnotist’s voice.

Peggy took a deep breath and focused on the watch as Piper began to swing it smoothly and skillfully.

* * *

Bella and her team quickly reached the huge home where Gillian was keeping Peggy; they approached the main house from the rear, making their way through the sage brush and rocks, and were now watching four men in the back yard arranging large polished stones into an intricate roughly circular pattern.

There were few lights on in the house, the only sound was from the men working.

“In position. Vehicles disabled. Guards neutralized,” came Shaw’s voice in their ear pieces.

“Roger that. Stand by, and stay alert,” Bella replied.

“As you command,” Shaw acknowledged.

Bella turned to her team.

“Ready?” she asked.

Mariah, Temptress, Lavea and Mercedes nodded.

“Okay. Lavea, Mariah you are up,” Bella said.

Mariah snapped her fingers and a charm from one of her bracelets became a broom, which she sat on and went zooming toward the house, flying up onto one the three second-story balconies.

“I don’t see why she gets to go in alone,” Mercedes said with a pout.

“Because she is amazing, and because I said so,” Bella replied without looking at her frenemy.

At the same time, Lavea dashed across the yard and leapt into the air, landing among the four men.

They barely had time to register her appearance as she began to punch and kick them in a furious, impressive assault.

Temptress, Bella and Mercedes watched in awe as Lavea quickly beat all four men into unconsciousness before they could even raise a hand in their defense.

“Move!” Bella whispered.

Mercedes and Temptress followed her as she ran across the well-manicured lawn and headed for the back patio. They rendezvoused with Lavea, and the four of them gathered around the back door. Lavea pulled out her laptop and quickly hacked into the home’s WiFi, looking to disable any alarms or security cameras.

While Lavea was performing her hacker magic, Mariah used real magic and spoke a word of power, gesturing at the sliding glass door in front of her.

There was a soft click as it unlocked, then slid open.

The hypnotist-witch slipped off her footwear and stepped carefully into a large bedroom.

“What? Who are you? What is going on?” A woman asked sleepily, sitting up in the king-sized bed across from Mariah.

She switched on a lamp on the nightstand beside her.

Usque ad statuam,” Mariah said almost dismissively, waving her hand.

The woman froze, suddenly unable to move a muscle.

Mariah studied her for a moment; she was a pretty blonde of perhaps thirty-five.

“I know you; you work at The Spiral. You are Amy Zenner, one of the managers that works under Gillian. I am sure you are full of useful information,” Mariah said with satisfaction.

She held up her hand to display a gaudy silver ring set with a large piece of glistening yellow quartz.

“Look at the pretty yellow gem, Amy…as if you have a choice…see how it sparkles…it is very soothing…especially when it moves…,” Mariah began an induction.

She moved her hand in small circles, making the stone glitter and reflect the lamplight into Amy’s eyes.

The helpless blonde whimpered as Mariah continued to hypnotize her; the yellow gemstone dominated her vision as Mariah’s soothing voice penetrated deep into her mind.

She had no chance to resist; Mariah quickly and easily put her into a deep trance.

A moment later, the paralysis spell wore off.

Amy remained completely still, her blue eyes wide and staring blankly.

“That’s better. Now we can have a little chat…,” Mariah said sweetly.

* * *

Downstairs on the patio, Lavea had finished hacking the house’s security system and shut it off.

Bella quietly slid patio door open and went inside, followed by Temptress and Mercedes.

They walked into the large, deserted kitchen; there were two exits, one a closed door likely leading to the dining room, the other a doorway that opened into a dark hallway.

Muffled voices could be heard coming from behind the closed door.

Bella pointed to Temptress and Mercedes, then the door.

Both costumed hypnotists nodded.

Mercedes boldly strode through the door, Temptress right behind her.

Seated at a long wooden dining table were two men with close-cropped hair, dressed in rumpled jeans and work shirts; likely part of the crew that had preparing the backyard for Gillian’s ritual, they were eating sandwiches and talking about sports.

“Hey! Who the fuck are you?” one of them exclaimed as they both jumped to their feet.

Mercedes responded by snapping a kick into his balls, so quickly he didn’t have time to react. She then brought her knee up into his stomach as he doubled over, then grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.

Temptress was slower and less graceful, but she stepped forward and hit the other man in the throat with the side of her hand, then brought her knee up into his balls twice.

He dropped to a kneeling position gagging in pain.

Mercedes had slipped her ruby pendant off and was dangling it in front the man she was holding’s eyes with her free hand.

“Watch the ruby…let it draw you in as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” she began.

Temptress reached down and grasped the chin of the man kneeling before her, forcing him to look up at her.

Right into her breathtaking blue eyes.

The man gasped, his pain momentarily forgotten as the blue seemed to expand and dominate his vision.

“Look deep into my eyes and relax…feel yourself instantly starting to sink, to drop as you listen closely to my words…my voice is very soothing…,” Christine began in her powerful, slightly nasal and highly seductive hypnotist voice.

Both men tried to protest, but their minds were being quickly overwhelmed by the two skilled hypnotists’ inductions.

Bella was watching from the doorway, Lavea behind her.

“Mistress Bella, someone is coming down the hallway,” Lavea murmured quietly.

Bella turned and nodded, and then motioned for Lavea to follow her into the large walk-in pantry.

They watched as a tall, beautiful woman with long blonde hair stepped into the kitchen; she was wearing a simple sheer lavender nightgown, her finger and toenails perfectly painted ruby red. She went to the refrigerator and took out several items, then proceeded to make a large sandwich. Finished, she cleaned up and put the sandwich on a plate, then headed out of the kitchen back down the hallway.

“That is one of Gabriel’s bodyguard-slave women,” Lavea whispered.

Bella nodded.

“Temptress, Mercedes, this is Bella. Lavea and I are going to follow one of Gabriel’s hypno-slaves. What is your status?” she asked, touching her earpiece.

“We have these two idiots under control. They are not going to bother anyone for a good long time,” Mercedes replied with satisfaction.

“Good work. Go into the living room and find a way upstairs, link up with Mariah. We will meet you up there after we deal with Gabriel. And be careful,” Bella said.

“Got it,” Temptress agreed.

“No problem,” Mercedes replied.

Bella stepped out of the pantry; she and Lavea followed the blonde silently down the hallway past several closed doors and waited as she ascended a staircase.

They followed her silently up the stairs to the second floor; Lavea peered around the corner and watched as the blonde went through a door a short distance away, closing it behind her.

“She went into a bedroom,” Lavea whispered.

Bella nodded, motioning for Lavea to lead on.

The tall brunette nodded, then stepped into the hallway and indicated the door the blonde had gone through.

Again, Bella nodded, and Lavea slowly tried the doorknob.

It was unlocked.

She looked at Bella, silently counting down from three with her fingers, then opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was a large bedroom suite with a large lounge area; seated on a leather couch was a very fit, extremely handsome naked man; his eyes were closed, and he was grunting with pleasure. On her knees in front of him was a very sexy naked woman with long dark brown hair; her head was bobbing up and down frantically as she sucked his cock.

The blonde woman stood next to the couch, waiting quietly while the brunette worked.

The man opened his eyes and looked at Bella and Lavea.

“Oh, we have guests. Come looking for Domina Peggy, no doubt. If you don’t mind being patient, I am about to finish,” he said amiably.

He flashed a dazzling smile.

Bella chuckled.

“Master Gabriel, I presume. By all means, finish face-fucking your slut; we can wait,” she replied, casually folding her arms.

Gabriel smiled and nodded, then closed his eyes.

“Thank you. Faster, slave…yes, that’s it…almost there…and…there you go, swallow all that like a good girl,” he said.

Gabriel shuddered, his large cock spasming in the brunette’s mouth as she shot his load.

The woman dutifully swallowed every bit of his cum, then took his cock out of her mouth and picked up a towel from the floor beside her and dutifully cleaned his diminishing shaft.

When she finished, she rose and stood beside the blonde.

“Thank you for waiting. Having my cock sucked really gives me an appetite. Marla, my sandwich,” Gabriel said, winking at Bella and Lavea.

“Yes, Master,” Marla replied, handing him the plate.

“I assume you are the mysterious Bella Beguile. I understand that you want your friend back, but I must warn you that you are out of your depth. All that will happen is you and your lovely companion will end up taking a turn sucking my cock,” Gabriel said calmly.

He took a bite of his sandwich.

Lavea scowled, and Bella laughed.

“I appreciate your confidence, Master Gabriel. I really do. I am giving you one chance to leave and take your sluts with you. Otherwise, you will reap the consequences of fucking with Domina Peggy and the Fascinating Five. You backed the wrong horse in Gillian,” Bella said, placing her hands on her hips.

Gabriel deliberately chewed and swallowed his food before speaking again.

“We shall see, my lovely Bella. Marla, Ally beat these two senseless for me,” he commanded casually.

“Yes, Master,” both hypnotized women said in unison.

Marla shrugged off her robe, and the two naked women advanced on Bella and Lavea, moving with the confidence and grace of trained fighters.

Lavea leapt forward, engaging both naked women with a flurry of punches and kicks, and it was quickly apparent that while both Marla and Ally were highly trained martial artists, Lavea could easily handle both of them.

Smirking, Bella sauntered around the combat, moving toward Gabriel.

The naked man continued to eat, grinning at her as she approached.

“Your pet is impressive,” he said, setting the plate down and rising.

“She is; your two may end up with some bruises when she is done with them,” Bella replied with a wink.

“It certainly looks that way,” Gabriel agreed.

Lavea had knocked Marla to the floor, and was backing Ally into a corner with powerful kicks and quick punches.

“Are you sure you don’t want to surrender?” Bella asked.

She eyed Gabriel’s cock, which was growing stiff once again.

“I will pass; I’d rather hypnotize you and bend you over the couch. You are a damn fine woman, Bella Beguile,” he said, holding up his hand to display a gold ring set with a large emerald.

Bella chuckled.

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind you sticking that in me; I will gladly use you for a sex toy after we deal with Gillian,” she replied sweetly.

Gabriel smirked.

“Why wait? Just look at my ring and relax…,” he said in a velvety voice.

He began to move his hand slowly back and forth, causing the emerald to sparkle brilliantly.

Bella felt her eyes immediately drawn to the gemstone as Gabriel’s soothing voice flowed into her mind.

With an effort, she looked up from the ring to meet his green eyes.

Bella’s blue eyes began to glow with a silvery-blue light as she activated The Serpent’s Gaze.

“Sorry, I don’t have time for dueling,” she said.

Gabriel gasped in surprise and went silent as he was quickly paralyzed by the powerful, advanced hypnosis technique.

Grinning, Bella reached down and grasped his cock and began to stroke it slowly and seductively.

Behind her, Lavea finished beating Marla and Ally into unconsciousness with a shriek of triumph, sending the latter crashing the floor with a spinning kick to her face.

The tall brunette had taken a few solid blows from the naked women, including a punch that was already darkening her left eye, but she was for the most part unharmed.

“Just relax and listen to my voice, Gabriel…feel my hand stroking your shaft…let yourself relax…deeper and deeper with every stroke…dropping…sinking into a trance for me…relaxing deeper and deeper even as you approach orgasm…when you cum, you will drop deep, deep into trance for me…relaxing more and more…sinking as you listen to my voice…deeper and deeper as I stroke you…when you cum you will be hypnotized and you will obey my every command…I will become your Mistress…you are so relaxed…my hand on your shaft feels so good…you are so close now…relaxing even as you approach your release…cum, Gabriel…cum for me now and relax completely,” Bella said firmly, her hand moving faster and faster on his cock as she spoke.

Her eyes continued to glow as she held Gabriel paralyzed with The Serpent’s Gaze.

Gabriel whimpered, and Bella felt his cock spasm; she side-stepped as he shot his load all over the carpet.

She let her eyes return to normal, and smiled as Gabriel stood helplessly, orgasming even as he dropped into a trance.

“You okay, Lavea?” she asked, glancing back at Peggy’s slave.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Lavea replied.

She was securing Marla’s and Ally’s hands and feet with zip-ties.

Bella turned her attention back to the hypnotized Gabriel.

“Alright my new puppet, let’s have a quick chat, shall we?” she asked smugly.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Gabriel replied in a dazed voice.

* * *

“…and, wide awake now, Miss Peggy!” Piper said, clapping her little hands.

Peggy’s eyes fluttered open as she emerged from the deep trance the tiny hypnotist had put her in.

She took a moment to gather her thoughts.

Peggy broke into a big grin.

Piper had done it.

She was free of Gillian’s hypnotism.

Peggy could still feel a residual urge to serve and obey Gillian, but it was far from compelling her actions and thoughts as it had previously, and she was sure it would fade entirely.

“Oh my Goddess! Thank you my sweet! You are wonderful!” Peggy said, hugging Piper.

The little girl giggled.

“You are welcome, Miss Peggy,” she said happily.

Peggy released Piper.

“Okay, I have to go deal with your mother, Piper. First, we need to get you back to your room and you have to stay there until I come get you. Okay?” Peggy said.

Piper frowned.

“But I want to help!” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“You already have, darling. You helped me very, very much. But I need you to be safe. Your mother probably has a trigger in your mind, and I don’t have time to remove it. I need you to be safe while I go…talk to her. Okay? Please? I promise I will come get you as soon as I am done,” she said.

Piper sighed.

“Okay,” she said reluctantly.

“Good. Now come with me,” Peggy said, taking Piper’s hand.

They stepped out of the bedroom and walked down the hallway.

“Where is your bedroom?” Peggy asked.

“Down there on the left,” Piper replied, pointing.

Peggy nodded, and the moved quickly to Piper’s room and went inside.

They were both startled to find Emily waiting inside, sitting calmly on Piper’s bed.

“Aunt Emily?” Piper asked.

Peggy released Piper’s hand and pointed at Emily, ready to chant the magical words to change her into a rodent.

“Hello ladies. I see you succeeded, Piper. Good job, dear,” Emily said, smiling at her niece.

Piper gave her aunt a beaming smile.

Peggy lowered her hand.

You sent her? Why? And why didn’t you come yourself?” Peggy asked, dumbfounded.

“Yes, I did. I sent her because she could handle it, and I could distract Gillian if she came this way while Piper was freeing you. As to why I asked her to free you, let’s just say that my sister has gone too far, and I have realized that as a Sybil of Hypnothea my duty is to assist The Dragon. What Gillian is planning to do to Piper is madness, unconscionable; I couldn’t let it stand. I sincerely apologize, Dragon of Hypnothea,” Emily replied, taking a knee.

Peggy looked even more bewildered.

“I…I…thank you…I think. Tell me where Sean is,” she said, clenching her fist.

Emily sighed.

“Peggy, we don’t have time for this. If you are going to confront my sister you have to do it soon. Your friends are here to rescue you, and Gillian is going to confront them now. She will go through them like a knife through butter. They need you. I will take Piper and her au pair Sophie to your house and wait for you there, and I will tell you everything you want to know when you get home. Please, you don’t have much time,” Emily said, remaining on her knee.

Peggy frowned.

“Fine. Piper, go with Aunt Emily to my house. I will see you soon, okay?” she said, crouching next to the little girl.

“Okay Miss Peggy. See you soon,” Piper replied.

She wrapped her arms around Peggy in a hug, and Peggy embraced her back.

Peggy rose and looked at Emily.

“If anything happens to her, I will deal with you. And you won’t catch me off guard in a bar this time,” she said menacingly.

Emily rose and smiled.

“Don’t get too full of yourself; remember, you were my sex-slave a few days ago. I give you my word, I will get Piper to safety. Just go deal with Gillian,” she said.

Peggy snorted.

“Why don’t you deal with her?” she asked.

“Because it should be The Dragon that punishes her. And she is my sister. Come Piper, let’s pack a few of your things. Quickly,” Emily said, taking her niece’s hand.

Peggy sighed, then took a deep breath; she smiled and waved at Piper, then headed for the door.

“Good luck, Dragon of Hypnothea,” Emily said.

Peggy did not reply as she walked toward the door.

“Wait, Miss Peggy! Take this!” Piper said suddenly.

Peggy turned back, and the little girl ran over to her and held out her pocket-watch.

It was a beautiful and very valuable antique gold timepiece with a “P” engraved on it.

“Piper, I can’t take that, it is yours. You need it to protect yourself,” Peggy said gently.

“Please, just borrow it! You will need a pendulum. Mommy took yours. Both our names start with a “P”. Please, take it,” Piper implored her.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you my Sweet. I will take good care of it, and bring it back to you,” she said crouching and taking the watch.

She crouched and hugged Piper again, then rose and put the watch around her neck before turned toward the door.

Peggy stepped into the hallway, allowing her powers to flow through her and build in strength.

She could now transform into Dark Peggy with a thought, and for a moment she strongly considered doing so; her pure darkness could break Gillian with ease.

Peggy decided not to do so.

“Dark Peggy” was amoral at best, evil at worst.

She would remain her true self, and attempt to tap into her darkness without fully releasing it.

Unless she had to, of course.

Either way, she would not let Gillian win.

Peggy dropped her robe and strode confidently down the hallway naked in search of Gillian.

* * *

Bella finished interrogating Gabriel, then left him on the floor in his bedroom, masturbating furiously to her but unable to cum.

She and Lavea had met up with Temptress and Mercedes, who had dispatched two more of Gillian’s hypno-goons on their way upstairs; the four women regrouped in a large library, and were sharing the information they had gotten from the various people they’d hypnotized.

“Mistress Bella, we have two adult females and a little girl leaving the property. No sign of Domina Peggy or High Mistress Gillian,” Shaw said into their earpieces.

“Let them go,” Bella replied.

She assumed the little girl was Gillian’s daughter, and she had no desire to she the little girl traumatized or hurt.

“Yes, Mistress,” Shaw acknowledged.

As Bella and her companions continued talking, the door suddenly burst open, and four more of Gillian’s hypno-goons stepped inside, three men and woman, wielding fighting batons and dressed in black athletic clothing.

Gemma and Alicia strode into the room behind them.

The curvy, sexy witch was clad in a colorful blue and purple skirt and a tight low-cut silver blouse. She wore large silver hoop earrings along with several silver bracelets, rings and anklets; she wore flat brown sandals, and her finger and toenails were painted a deep plum color. Her curly shoulder-length brown hair was loose.

Beautiful, pale-skinned Mistress Alicia was wearing a simple, long black gown with a plunging neckline and a long slit up one side; her long dark hair was in a bun, and she had on heavy dark eyeshadow and dark lipstick. She wore no jewelry, and had on five-inch strappy black stiletto sandals. Her finger and toenails were black, and she had a large black diamond pendant in her hand; her pouty lips curled into a sneer.

“You ladies seem lost,” the black-clad hypnotist said casually.

“We aren’t lost, dear. Tell us where Peggy is, and we won’t have to spank your ass,” Mercedes said sweetly.

In reply, Alicia gestured at her goons.

The four men rushed at Bella’s group; Lavea moved first to intercept them, but Gemma raised her hand, pointing at her.

Non potes movere!” she said firmly.

Lavea froze, suddenly unable to move a muscle.

Bella and Mercedes leapt forward an instant later to meet the four goons, beginning a vicious melee. Temptress circled around the fight, heading toward Alicia and pulling a vibrant pink crystal on a gold chain from her pocket, a pendulum she’d borrowed from Mariah. She held it up and started it swinging smoothly as she moved closer to Alicia.

The young hypnotist snorted and rolled her eyes at Temptress.

“As if I am going to duel you…whomever you are. Gemma, please turn this clown into the pig she is,” Alicia said haughtily.

“With pleasure,” Gemma replied, pointing at Temptress.

Nunc est quasi porcos…nunc est quasi porcos!” came a voice from behind Gemma before she could speak.

It was she, not Temptress, who transformed rapidly into a small squealing pig.

Shocked, Alicia turned to see a smirking Mariah standing in the doorway.

“Oops, I thought you wanted Gemma to be a pig. My apologies,” the hypnotist-witch said with a wink as the witch-turned-pig struggled to get out from under the multicolored skirt she’d been wearing.

Scowling, Alicia turned to face Temptress.

“Bring it on, you costumed cunt,” she said, raising the magnificent pendant she held.

Temptress winked at Mariah, and stepped closer to Alicia, still swinging her borrowed pendulum.

“Relax and look at the diamond…,” Alicia began in a soothing monotone.

“Follow the crystal with your eyes, Alicia…just relax and listen to my voice,” Temptress countered in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Both hypnotists skillfully swung their pendants; Alicia’s moved in slow circles, while Temptress’s ticked rhythmically back and forth.

While Alicia and temptress dueled, Mariah turned her attention the fight raging across the room; Bella was fluttering her fingers in front of one of her opponent’s eyes, and he wilted to the floor at her feet as the butterfly induction sent him into a trance. Mercedes had knocked one of the men unconscious with a powerful kick that sent him crashing into a bookshelf before he fell to the ground, where he was covered in falling books.

Mariah could see that Bella and Mercedes had the fight well in hand, so she turned her attention to Lavea, intending to free her from Gemma’s paralysis.

Before Mariah could begin to dispel the magic holding Lavea, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She spun around, ready to cast a spell or begin and induction.

Mariah gasped as she met Gillian’s gaze, the Irish hypnodomme’s eyes glowing with a bright emerald light.

“Just relax Mariah and look into my eyes…deep, deep into my eyes…you cannot look away…you must keep looking deeper…deeper…you are very relaxed now…very sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep for me, lass…sleep…sleep…,” Gillian purred.

“Nnnnooo…mmm…sleep…,” Mariah mumbled as she fell under the power of The Mistress’s Gaze.

Mariah’s eyes slammed shut and she fell at Gillian’s feet.

The robe-clad High Mistress stepped over her with contempt and moved toward Temptress and Alicia.

Alicia was now hypnotized, her eyes closed and her shoulders slumped, her pendant on the floor at her feet.

Temptress was nearly in a trance, blinking rapidly to clear her mind after just having won the duel.

She turned to Gillian just as the beautiful Irish Hypnotist reached out and tapped two fingers firmly on her forehead.

“Sleep for me now,” Gillian said firmly, her eyes flaring green as she met the magenta-clad woman’s gaze.

Temptress’s blue eyes widened in surprise, then slammed shut and she slipped into a trance.

With a look of contempt, Gillian slapped Alicia across the face.

“Alicia, wide awake!” she said firmly.

Alicia’s eyelids fluttered open.

Gillian did not wait for her to speak or react; she strode confidently toward Mercedes, who had just knocked her second opponent sprawling over a small table.

He landed with a crash and lay still.

“Care to try me?” Gillian asked, dropping her robe to reveal her peerless naked body.

“Sounds like fun; nice tits!” Mercedes replied with a laugh.

They came together in a rush; Mercedes went on the offensive, punching and kicking.

Gillian blocked or dodged each blow with relative ease.

Then she countered.

Mercedes was stunned by her speed and skill; Gillian landed blows to her thigh, stomach, chest and temple; dazed, Mercedes stumbled back, trying to regain her balance.

Gillian followed her, snapping out a powerful kick.

Her bare foot smashed into Mercedes’ chest, knocking her to the floor.

The red-clad hypnotist leapt to her feet almost immediately.

Just in time to see Gillian’s golden pocket watch flashing back and forth in front of her face, reflecting the light into her eyes.

“Watch the pocket watch, lass. Follow it with your eyes and relax. They are already glued to it, you cannot look away…watch as it swings back, and forth…back and forth…relax more and more with each and every swing…back and forth…you cannot move or speak…relax…,” Gillian said smoothly.

Her voice was insistent and alluring; Mercedes was shocked how quickly her lilting Irish brogue penetrated her mind. She found to her horror her eyes were indeed riveted to Gillian’s pendant; they were being dragged along involuntarily. Even more terrifying, Mercedes realized she could not lift her arms. Shefelt her body begin to tingle, and it was quickly becoming difficult to think clearly.

“That’s it, lass…back and forth…relaxing deeper and deeper with each swing…you are feeling very sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…as you follow the watch back…and forth…sleepy…sleepy…you are so relaxed now…your eyelids are so very heavy….you can no longer keep them open…so heavy…your mind is becoming blank, empty…no need to think, only listen to my voice…listen, and obey…so sleepy…close your eyes and go into a deep, deep trance for me now,” Gillian continued smoothly as her watch continued swinging smoothly, its polished surface glinting softly as it moved.

Mercedes mumbled something unintelligible as she tried to protest.

Her eyelids felt as if they were made of lead, fluttering even as her eyes continued to follow the watch, and her shoulders slumped visibly.

Sleep,” Gillian said firmly.

Finally, Mercedes gave in, her eyes closing and her head nodding forward.

With a smirk, Gillian lowered her watch and turned to Bella, who had just finished dispatching the female hypno-goon by choking her into unconsciousness.

“Well done, lass. Now non potes movere!” Gillian said, pointing at Bella and unleashing a spell.

Gillian wasn’t truly a witch, but she knew how to use a few spells, including one what would paralyze a target.

She was stunned when Bella ran toward her and leapt into the air, landing a powerful flying kick right on Gillian’s left breast that sent her sprawling to the floor.

Bella’s anti-magic toe-rings had protected her from Gillian’s spell.

“Get up, bitch; it is time for you—,” Bella began.

There was a dull thud; she stopped in mid-sentence, blinked twice and then fell to the floor, unconscious.

Gillian laughed as she saw Alicia standing behind her, holding one of her tall heels in her hand.

She’d knocked Bella unconscious with it.

“Quicker than hypnotism,” Alicia said dryly, tossing her shoe aside.

She kicked off her other one, then helped Gillian to her feet.

“Thank you, lass. This one has some kind of magic resistance; I will have to make her tell me all about it,” Gillian said.

Alicia nodded.

“I put the six-foot-ninja chick under, too. She will obey you,” she said, nodding at Lavea.

The tall brunette had remained paralyzed during the fight, and Alicia had easily placed her in a trance with her black diamond while she was unable to move.

Gillian grinned.

“Well done! Now if you would please go check on Peggy, Piper and find my bloody sister, I would be grateful. I am going to hypnotize Bella and make sure everyone is completely under my control,” she said, putting her robe back on.

“Of course, High Mistress,” Alicia replied with a nod.

The black-clad hypnotist turned and walked barefoot out of the library.

Bella groaned and began to stir; Gillian reached down and grabbed her silvery hair, yanking her roughly to her feet.

Bella’s eyes fluttered open as she tried to orient herself.

Her gaze immediately locked onto a soothing emerald glow as her eyes met Gillian’s.

“Look deeply into my eyes lass…,” Gillian said in a powerful monotone.

* * *

Peggy made her way carefully and quietly through the enormous house; she was outwardly calm, but her thought and emotions were a jumble.

Anger, fear, embarrassment, worry, determination and confusion all swirled in a morass that threatened to distract her.

Peggy paused in an empty bedroom and took a deep breath, letting herself drop into a deep trance; she focused her mind and let her negative thoughts and her fears fade.

She opened her eyes a moment later felling refreshed, relaxed and calm. Her negative emotions and fear remained, but it was now under tight control and not interfering with her thinking.

Peggy moved to the next bedroom and laughed aloud as she found Master Gabriel sitting on the floor, masturbating vigorously and chanting “I must obey Bella” over and over again.

HIs two female slaves, Marla and Ally, were on the floor covered in bruises and welts, with their hands and feet secured with zip-ties.

Peggy smiled, recognizing Bella and Lavea’s handiwork.

“They did come for me, Goddess bless them,” she said.

She eyed Gabriel with disdain; he had been nothing but Gillian’s toady, and the High Mistress had promised him he would get to use Peggy as his fuck-toy after the Final Humiliation was complete.

“Looks like you picked the wrong side, asshole,” she said coldly.

“I must obey Bella…please…I must obey Bella…help me…I must obey Bella…I can’t…I must obey Bella….stop,” Gabriel pleaded.

Peggy snorted.

“Go fuck yourself…oh, right. Carry on,” she said, laughing as she left the room.

Her laughter stopped instantly as she came face to face with Alicia in the hallway.

“Domina Peggy,” the brunette hypnotist said calmly.

Her black diamond pendant was around her neck, not in her hand.

“Mistress Alicia. Looking for me?” Peggy asked equally calm.

With both her hypnotism and magic back at her disposal, she was confident she could handle the young Alicia.

“Actually, yes. I figured it was only a matter of time until you got loose. Before this turns ugly, just let me say that I am not going to try to stop you or capture you,” Alicia replied.

Peggy looked at her suspiciously; she glanced around warily.

“I am alone at the moment. I know Emily is gone, and Piper too. I am leaving as well, if you will allow it,” Alicia said.

“Why?” Peggy asked.

“To save myself; when Gillian recruited me she didn’t say anything about using her daughter as a vessel in some power-grab, or crossing you and The Five. It looked like she and Emily had things under control, but that went to hell in a hurry; Gillian has become reckless and erratic, and won’t listen to anyone including her sister. She is awful to Piper. I suspected Emily would eventually go against her or your friends would find us and you would get free, or both. I was right,” Alicia replied quickly.

“So you signed on to be part of a High Mistress’s plans, and now that she blew it you are running away to save your skin. I appreciate your honesty, Mistress Alicia. You are actually as smart as you are beautiful,” Peggy replied with a nod.

Alicia grinned.

“Thank you Domina. I actually admire you, and had nothing personal against you when I joined Gillian. I thought I was advancing my career as a hypnodomme, but it turned out to be a bad choice. I would rather leave with no animosity between us,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“I have to say, I respect you admitting your mistake; tell me where Gillian is, and we can call it even,” she said.

“Library, third floor; second door on the right. Gillian has captured your friends, and sent me to check on you and Piper and find Emily,” Alicia said immediately.

Peggy smiled appreciatively.

Then she move forward suddenly, embracing Alicia and kissing her passionately.

Alicia tensed at first, then began to return the kiss, relaxing into a sensual embrace.

“Thank you. I would love to have you in my bed in the future…you want me, I can feel it,” Peggy whispered into Alicia’s ear in a seductive voice after breaking the kiss.

“Sounds like fun,” Alicia replied in a husky voice.

Peggy smiled, then released her and stepped back.

Alicia was visibly flustered; Peggy was incredibly seductive without using hypnotism, and her fantastic naked body only added to the effect.

“Now, if you are lying to me or this is some kind of trap, I will find you…” Peggy warned, her eyes flaring green for an instant.

Alicia swallowed hard and nodded.

“I understand; I am telling you the truth. I am also counting on you to win, or Gillian will coming after me. So…good luck. I will see you around, Domina Peggy,” she said, taking a deep breath and composing herself.

“Yes, you will,” Peggy replied with a smirk.

With a nod, she stood aside so Alicia could hurry past; the younger hypnotist casting one last glance at Peggy’s naked body, biting her bottom lip and flushed with arousal.

Her confidence growing, Peggy continued down the hall and headed up a set of stairs leading to the huge house’s third floor. She went to the door Alicia indicated, pausing outside and closing her eyes. Focusing her mind, she reached out and telepathically found Lavea’s mind. She could tell her slave was under the influence of another hypnotist.

This might not be a trap, but it is still very dangerous…let me out, Peggy’s darkness whispered.

For an instant, Peggy considered her dark side in her full splendor so she could crush Gillian like an insect.

No, I will do this myself…but my darkness IS part of me…I need to learn to control it, she decided.

Peggy took a deep breath and opened the cage in her mind that held her darkness in check just a crack.

She gasped as she felt power surge through her.

A wicked grin formed on her face.

Peggy blasted the door open with a thought and sauntered into the library.

Despite her confidence and power, Peggy was taken aback by what she saw.

Mariah, Lavea, Mercedes and Christine were all naked, kneeling in a row with their fingers laced behind their heads, their expressions blank.

The room was a mess from the fight that had taken place; on a comfortable couch sat Gillian, a smug smile on her face as a naked Bella dutifully sucked on her toes.

Four battered hypno-goons, three male and one female, stood near their mistress, awaiting her commands.

Gillian’s smile vanished when she saw it was Peggy who entered the room.

“Well, this is a bit unexpected, I will admit,” she said sourly.

Peggy didn’t reply; she began to trace an intricate pattern in the air.

Est nunc sicut turtur!” she said firmly, unleashing a powerful wave of magical energy into Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist yawned.

Peggy frowned; her spell should have transformed the smug Gillian into a turtle.

“I see you have your powers back. It is lovely that Bella here was kind enough to give me her toe rings,” Gillian said, her smile returning.

She held out her foot, the silver and fire-opal ring sparkling on her middle toe.

“Fine, you want to do this the hard way, then that is okay with me,” Peggy replied coolly.

In reply Gillian gestured idly at Peggy.

“Take her,” she commanded.

Her four goons immediately advanced on Peggy.

She closed her eyes, letting hypnotic energy flow through her body.

Peggy opened them just as the men reached her, and she exploded into motion.

She punched and kicked, blocked and dodged.

Her hypnotic power had increased her speed and durability, and she quickly and savagely beat Gillian’s hypno-goons; she broke arms and noses and took very few blows in return, none of which were notable.

Very quickly, all four goons were soon on the floor, unconscious and bleeding. Peggy stepped over them, barely breathing heavy from her efforts.

“Thanks for the warmup,” she said with contempt, staring at Gillian.

“Assume your place in line, slave-Bella,” Gillian commanded dismissively.

“Yes, Mistress Gillian,” Bella said, scrambling to obey.

Gillian scowled at Peggy, slowly rising to her feet.

“Your little hypnosis-powered theatrics are cute, Peggy. However, you will be back in your bed begging to be my slave very soon,” she said confidently.

Peggy laughed.

“I don’t think so, cunt. Your sister isn’t coming; she took Piper and left. Alicia is gone, too. They realized what you are. You are alone. This reckoning is between you and I, like it should be,” she said.

Gillian could not conceal her surprise.

“Emily would not betray me like that. You lie,” she spat.

Peggy laughed at her again.

“If that is what you have to believe, High Mistress. It was Emily who helped me get free…Emily and Piper; she is a marvelous little hypnotist who just wants her mother to love her. You know, I understand you coming after me after I got the better of you…made you my bitch. It was really nice having you fawn over me like a little lovesick puppy, and I enjoyed having your face buried in my ass. But selling Sean out to some other hypnotist, and what you were doing to Piper, those things I can’t, won’t accept,” she said.

With a wink, she pointed to the pocket watch Piper had given her hanging around her neck.

Gillian’s eyes went wide and she gave a choked gurgle as she recognized it.

Peggy blew her a kiss.

“My daughter is none of your business, and she will be punished after I am finished with you. You are an upstart, a pretender. I will deal with Emily and cure Piper of whatever poison you have put into her mind. I tried to help you, and you betrayed me, hypnotized me! Now you will bloody well see you cannot control me, much less beat me!” Gillian said angrily.

“It is you that has poisoned Piper, Gillian! You! You are a power-mad crazy bitch. You had me for days, trying to condition me to love you, to break me completely. You failed. Now it’s my turn. I went easy on you before. Not this time,” Peggy retorted.

Gillian let out a growl, a guttural and inelegant expression of anger and indignation.

“You being The Dragon is a bloody joke; you are not worthy of the title. It should have been me!”she said with frustration.

“Hypnothea disagrees. Besides, if you really believed it, you would have been planning to transfer my powers to yourself, not Piper! You are too much of a coward to take the risk, aren’t you High Mistress. No, you are going to use your own daughter as an experiment and live vicariously through her. Pathetic,” Peggy taunted her in reply.

Gillian’s face contorted with rage for an instant.

She took a deep breath and forced herself to relax.

Gillian smiled, a humorless arrogant grin that promised pain and retribution.

“Shall we then? Round one?” she asked calmly, getting into fighting stance.

In reply, Peggy casually snapped her fingers.

Gillian’s robe vanished.

The toe rings she wore protected the wearer, but not their clothing.

The two women were now mirrors of each other; their naked bodies sexy, toned and ready.

Each wore a golden pocket watch around their neck, and their nipples were erect.

“More appropriate, I think,” Peggy said with a wink.

Gillian snorted.

“What a lovely parlor trick. Can’t get enough of my body, is it? Come on then; let’s see how your little hypnosis-fueled fighting holds up against a true expert,” she said.

Gillian was a true master martial artist, and Peggy was no match for her without hypnotic enhancement. She again let her hypnotic power flow through her, enhancing her speed and strength, as well as her durability.

It would drain her reserves of power quickly, but she wanted to fight Gillian hand-to-hand before she hypnotized her.

Gillian leapt forward with a shriek, launching a flurry of punches and kicks. Peggy’s self-hypnotic enhancements allowed her to barely keep up, blocking and dodging.

She took a hard punch to her temple that hurt despite her increased toughness, and she realized Gillian too was enhancing herself with hypnotism.

They moved in a blur, arms and legs moving with grace and precision as they fought; minutes went by, and both women were quickly bleeding, sweaty and breathing heavily.

Throughout it all, the row of kneeling, naked hypnotized women remained silent and still.

Peggy grabbed Gillian and kicked her feet from under her; Gillian held onto Peggy, pulling her to the floor. They began to grapple one another, rolling about and shrieking while trying to punch one another. Peggy head-butted Gillian in the face, and Gillian managed to catch Peggy in the temple with an elbow to the side of her head.

The two combatants rolled away from one another and quickly regained their feet.

Facing each other, they continued their battle.

Gillian kicked Peggy hard in the stomach, and Peggy countered with a hard punch squarely to Gillian’s right tit. Peggy took a strong blow to her ribs, then spun away and kicked Gillian hard in the temple.

The High Mistress stumble back and fell, knocking over a chair.

Peggy immediately pounced, following Gillian and kicking her several times in the ribs while she rose to her feet.

When Gillian regained her feet, she countered with a hard punch to Peggy’s chest, infused with a huge amount of hypnotic power; Peggy’s breath was blasted from her lungs and she flew five feet back to slam into the wall.

She somehow kept her feet, her increased durability absorbing the worst of the blow. Gillian followed quickly and punched her in her stomach, chest and face.

Peggy was seeing stars, and she knew Gillian was winning the fight.

She opened her eyes wide and they flared with bright green light.

“Look into my eyes!” she said loudly.

Gillian froze for an instant, then opened her own eyes wide and unleashed The Mistress’s Gaze as well.

Just in time to block some of Peggy’s power.

You look into my eyes!” she retorted.

The two hypnotists stood inches apart, each focusing and emitting as much hypnotic energy as they could muster.

Each began accepting her opponent’s power, letting it in and risking dropping instantly into trance, before adding it to their own and sending it back.

Peggy gritted her teeth, and Gillian began to tremble.

“Keep…looking….you are…mine…,” Peggy said shakily.

“Deeper…deeper…letting go and…and dropping….,” Gillian stammered.

Sweat glistened on their naked bodies; the tension began to leave their muscles.

Both were on the verge of going under.

Peggy tapped her darkness and hit Gillian even more intense hypnotic energy.

The High Mistress felt the incredible power and knew she was about to lose.

Gillian let out a shriek of defiance an instant before she succumbed to Peggy’s power; she focused and released every bit of energy she had left. Her power hit her opponent with so much force that Peggy’s head was physically slammed back into the wall.

Gillian dropped to her knees, dazed from overextending herself.

Peggy stood still, her eyes wide and unblinking as she teetered on the edge of being hypnotized.

The green light faded from both women’s eyes.

Peggy suddenly blinked and snapped out her near-trance; at the same instant, Gillian did the same, leaping to her feet and stepping back.

“I believe we are going to have to settle this the traditional way, lass,” Gillian said, eyeing Peggy with something akin to respect.

Peggy took a deep breath and nodded.

“It appears so,” she agreed.

She reached up and slipped off the pocket-watch Piper had given her.

Gillian did the same, removing her own watch from around her neck.

Silently, breathing heavily, the two powerful hypnodommes moved to the center of the room and faced one another.

Blood trickled from Peggy’s nose, and Gillian had blood running out of the corner of her mouth; Gillian’s left eye was swollen, and Peggy had a cut on her cheek. Both of their bodies sported several bruises, scrapes and welts.

“It is a shame it came to this,” Gillian said, a bemused smile on her face.

“It is entirely your own doing, High Mistress,” Peggy replied coolly.

“If that is what you need to tell yourself. I promise, you will not get free of my power this time,” Gillian retorted.

“I was going to say the same to you. Shall we?” Peggy asked, raising her watch.

Gillian nodded, her self-assured smirk returning.

Both hypnotists took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as they focused their mind on the duel.

“Just relax and follow the watch…let it draw your eyes,” Peggy began firmly.

Her pocket-watch began to swing smoothly in a short, precise arc.

“Watch the pocket-watch, lass…see how it reflects the light…,” Gillian countered.

Her watch also began to swing rhythmically, though in a wider arc than Peggy’s.

Each woman immediately felt an urge to watch their opponent’s pocket-watch.

Each one resisted.

“Notice how relaxed the beautiful gold makes you feel…it is so soothing to follow it…back and forth…listening to my voice…,” Peggy continued.

Her watch was slowly gaining speed, flashing brilliantly as it moved.

“Your eyes are drawn to my watch, Peggy…you must watch it swing…feel it drawing your eyes…relaxing you deeper…deeper…watching it closely as you hear my words…,” Gillian purred seductively.

Her watch continued to swing at the same pace; its highly polished surface seemed to almost glow, reflecting the light in a different manner than Peggy’s.

Fully into the duel, both women were fighting to keep their eyes off their opponent’s watch.

“You are tired from fighting…tired from thinking…it will feel wonderful to let go and just relax…as you continue to follow the watch…letting it guide you down…deeper into relaxation…listening to my soothing voice…letting your mind start to go blank…,” Peggy continued.

She was trying to keep her eyes on the bridge of Gillian’s nose as The Art of True Hypnotism had instructed, but twice she found her gaze following Gillian’s watch.

Each time, with an effort, she managed to refocus on Gillian’s nose.

Her own watch was now swinging briskly, staying well inside Gillian’s vision, trying to get her eyes moving rapidly a short distance. In contrast, her opponent’s watch was continually threatening to pull her eyes back and forth over a longer arc.

Both techniques had merit; Peggy’s watch continually remained within Gillian’s vision. Gillian’s watch moved in and out of Peggy’s view, and each time it reappeared it threatened to drag her eyes along with it; if Peggy’s eyes locked onto Gillian’s watch they would be pulled further in each direction and become tired very quickly.

“You are feeling very relaxed now Peggy…remembering how lovely being under my control feels…you enjoyed it, you want it…just give in and watch the beautiful pocket-watch…let my voice guide you back into trance…back under my power…relaxing deeper and deeper with every swing back…and forth…it is irresistible…you are sleepy, Peggy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…,” Gillian continued her induction.

The High Mistress noted with satisfaction that Peggy’s shoulders began to slump. However, she also frowned slightly; the sight of Piper’s watch in Peggy’s hand subconsciously annoyed her, and she found her eyes kept going to the beautifully-engraved antique time-piece.

It took more and more effort each time to tear her gaze from the rapidly moving watch; it reflected the light into her eyes in perfect rhythm with Peggy’s words.

To her further annoyance, she felt her own muscles begin to slacken as Peggy’s induction started to take effect.

However, her frown became a grin as Peggy’s eyelids began to droop.

“Listen only to my voice…see only my watch…no need to think…letting your mind go empty and blank for me…you are so relaxed now Gillian…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your watch is suddenly heavy…very heavy…so heavy it is dragging your arm down…your arm is feeling heavy…very heavy…,” Peggy suggested.

Her eyelids had suddenly felt very heavy; she was slipping into trance faster than Gillian, so she changed her tactics suddenly to try to gain the upper hand.

To her relief, Gillian’s arm dropped several inches.

The Irish hypnotist narrowed her eyes as she raised it back up; she obviously felt the effects of Peggy’s suggestion.

“You are almost completely relaxed now…all you hear is my voice…you remember obeying me and want to do it again…you are tired from resisting…sleepy…you are so sleepy now, Peggy…so relaxed…your eyelids are so heavy…as you continue to follow the pocket-watch…back and forth…sleepy…heavy…sleepy…heavy…,” Gillian purred.

She was pleased to see Peggy’s eyelids begin to flutter.

Gillian wanted to end the duel quickly; her mind was growing cloudy and her arm felt heavy; a pleasant warmth had begun to spread through her body. The flashes from Peggy’s watch combined with her voice were quickly soothing her into trance.

Peggy was finding it difficult to speak or think; she suddenly wanted to close her eyes and sink into the bliss of Gillian’s voice, her control.

She gritted her teeth and thought of her beloved Sean, her Enslaved One.

He needed her.

So did her friends kneeling nearby.

“Your pocket-watch is so heavy Gillian…too heavy to hold onto any longer…it must weigh a ton…your arm is tired…weak…heavy…you cannot hold onto the watch any longer…it is so heavy…just let go…drop it… you simply cannot hold onto it…drop your watch now,” Peggy said firmly with her last burst of energy.

Her eyelids were fluttering rapidly and she felt light-headed, her body tingling as she began to slip into hypnosis.

Relief flooded through Peggy as Gillian suddenly let go of her pocket-watch and her arm dropped to her side.

The High Mistress yelped in surprise, interrupting her induction.

Suddenly, Gillian’s eyes locked onto Peggy’s watch, following its every swing.

Back and forth.

“No! You…you cannot!” Gillian said, aghast.

Peggy forced her eyes open wide, took a deep breath and grinned evilly.

Her watch continued swinging without missing a beat.

“Yes, Gillian…just follow the watch and relax…letting your mind go blank empty of everything except my voice…watching the pocket-watch swing back and forth…relaxing more and more…you are very sleepy now…your eyelids are getting so heavy…,” she said firmly.

“You bloody cunt…I…I…sleepy…no! S-stop…I…,” Gillian stammered.

Her eyelids were fluttering even as her eyes were being pulled along by the watch, the engraved “P” taunting her as she continued to sink into a trance.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and drop into deep, deep hypnosis for me Gillian,” Peggy informed her.

Gillian whimpered, trying desperately to resist.

Peggy smirked, continuing to swing the watch, enjoying having Gillian helpless, knowing she’d lost, about to fall under her control.

It was even more satisfying that she had captured Gillian with Piper’s watch.

“Five…so relaxed now Gillian…four…so sleepy…three…my voice is now the only thing you can hear...two…you cannot stay awake…one…close your eyes and sleep for me now, Gillian. You are hypnotized!” Peggy declared triumphantly.

To her credit, Gillian managed to keep her eyes open for another two seconds; she whimpered one last time as they slammed shut.

Her head nodded forward and her shoulders slumped.

She swayed gently but remained standing as she dropped into a trance.

Peggy blew a long, relieved sigh; she used her arm to wipe some of the sweat and blood from her face, then hung Piper’s watch around her neck. She walked over to the couch and sat heavily; she was tired both mentally and physically.

Peggy took a few moments to relax; she let herself drop into a trance, clearing her mind and focusing her thoughts.

After a moment she opened her eyes and looked at the hypnotized Gillian.

Peggy’ lips curled in an evil smile.

“Gillian, you are deep, deep asleep; nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. You are completely in my power, and you will obey my every command. I am your Domina, and you will obey me. Do you understand me, slave-Gillian?” she asked firmly.

“Yes…I will…obey…you,” Gillian murmured.

Her brow furrowed as she spoke, her strong mind completely at odds with being enslaved.

Peggy knew the first order of business was to take Gillian deeper into hypnosis, to strip away her free will as much as possible so she would not have to worry about her freeing herself in the near future.

Then she could bring Bella and the others out of their trances.

“Good. Now you will take off my friend’s toe rings, give them to me, then kneel before me,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Gillian agreed.

She opened her eyes and bent, removing Bella’s toe rings; she then walked over and handed them to Peggy before assuming a kneeling position before her new Mistress.

Peggy took a moment to admire her vanquished opponent with satisfaction.

Gillian was undeniably sexy, and Peggy planned to use her extensively as a fuck-toy.

She felt herself becoming aroused, her pussy moistening with anticipation.

Peggy very nearly commanded Gillian to eat her out right then.

She resisted the urge.

There will be plenty of time for sexual dominating her later, she told herself, taking a deep breath and focusing on the task at hand.

“Slave-Gillian, listen to me very carefully…,” The Dragon of Hypnothea began.