The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Creative Differences

Domina Peggy travels to Los Angeles after accepting a hypnotism-for-hire contract and finds herself learning a bit about the inner workings of the film industry—and learns something about herself as well

Peggy stood naked in the middle of the bedroom of her hotel suite, moaning with pleasure.

She was freshly showered, and before her knelt her handsome Thrall Sean who was also naked and enthusiastically eating her pussy.

Behind Peggy knelt her sexy slave Katie, who was also naked; she was holding her Domina’s ass cheeks apart and had her face buried between them as vigorously licked her asshole.

“Mmmm…yes…oh yes! Eat me, slaves! Worship me…WORSHIP ME!” Peggy cried out, shuddering as she had her third orgasm of the morning.

The hypnodomme trembled with ecstasy, her orgasm fueled as much by her control over her slaves as it as by their physical worship of her body.

“Oh my Goddess I needed that. You may stop now, my pets. Katie, you will suck Sean’s cock until he is satisfied. Sean, you may cum when and where you wish,” Peggy said breathlessly.

She extricated herself from her kneeling slaves and watched as Sean stood, smiling happily at her, his large cock rock hard.

Katie immediately moved to obey, kneeling before Sean and taking his erection into her mouth.

The young woman was now very adept at performing blow jobs, and she moved her head rapidly without gagging while also stroking and teasing Sean’s shaft with her hand as well.

Sean closed his eyes, grunting with pleasure as Katie worked.

“That’s right, suck it you fucking cunt,” he said.

Sean despised Katie as a person, and never tired of seeing her degraded and humiliated.

Nor did Peggy; she enjoyed watching the young woman pleasure her beloved Thrall for a moment while she composed herself. In truth it surprised Peggy how little compassion she had for Katie; she couldn’t care less about taking away the young woman’s free will and consigning her to a life as a slave. Katie was beautiful and sexy, with a weak easily controlled mind.

The perfect slave for a true hypnodomme.

Peggy gave Katie no more thought as she moved to the bedroom’s large closet, where Katie had unpacked the large assortment of clothing she had brought on the trip.

The five-star hotel was in Los Angeles; Peggy’s current client, an actress named Mary-Elizabeth Price, had secured the luxury suite for the hypnodomme and her two slaves.

Peggy, Sean and Katie had arrived the previous evening on a private jet arranged by Mary-Elizabeth; the actress was very wealthy, and she was paying Peggy five-hundred-thousand dollars plus expenses for her services as a mercenary hypnotist.

Peggy could still hardly believe it; while she didn’t need the money, it was an absurd amount to simply hypnotize one or two people.

Throw in the luxury travel and rubbing elbows with celebrities and accepting the job had been a no-brainer.

In addition, being recommended to such a high-profile client by High Mistress Gillian would be quite a feather in Peggy’s hypnotist cap as well.

Peggy dressed in a long pink and purple tie-dyed skirt and a sexy low-cut sleeveless pink top. Her thick wavy hair had reached her finally reached her shoulders, after having had it shaved during her enslavement to Goddess Donna prior to The Battle of Boise, just long enough for her to French-braid. She put on a pair of dangling silver earrings in the shape of crescent moons set with pink crystals, a gift from her close friend and magical-mentor Sybil Mariah. Around her neck went her favorite amethyst pendant, and she put a delicate bracelet of moonstones around her left wrist. A plain silver band went on her right thumb, and she put a gold and amethyst ring on her right middle finger. Peggy had her finger- and toenails freshly painted dark purple at the Spiral’s salon, and her toenails were decorated with tiny chips of diamond. She elected to go barefoot; it was her natural predilection, and the Goddess Hypnothea encouraged True Hypnotists to go barefooted whenever possible to draw more energy from the Earth. She left the selection of her toe rings to Sean; she enjoyed allowing him to choose them and place them on her feet; it was one of their private little rituals.

Peggy stepped from the closet in time to see Sean close his eyes and gasp, trembling as his cock spasmed and he shot his load all over the hapless Katie’s face.

The hypnotist smiled, pleased by the sheer happiness on her Thrall’s face.

“Nicely done my Enslaved One. Now that you have decorated her face, come and decorate my feet while I do my makeup. Katie, get cleaned up and put on your pantsuit,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, moving to retrieve a small case from the beside table.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Katie said, rising and heading to the bathroom to wash her face.

Peggy moved to a small desk set with a large mirror, her makeup bag resting on it.

The hypnotist waited for Sean to join her, then kissed him deeply.

“Kneel,” she whispered.

Sean obeyed, sinking to his knees.

He opened the case to display two-dozen of Peggy’s favorite toe rings.

Peggy nodded her approval, then sat and began to put on her makeup. She sat sideways so that Sean could easily access her bare feet.

While she put on sultry dark purple eyeshadow, Sean selected three toe rings.

On her left middle toe he placed a silver shamrock with a tiny emerald in its center; on her right second toe he placed a platinum band set with a pink sapphire, and on her right pinkie toe a gold pentagram in acknowledgment of her growing skill with witchcraft.

Her toe rings selected, Sean reverently kissed each of his Domina’s feet, then rose and went to get dressed.

A short time later Peggy finished her makeup and rose. She turned around to find Sean standing by the door in a charcoal suit and dark purple tie; in his hand was a duffel bag containing items his Domina might want throughout the day.

Beside him stood Katie, dressed in a stylish black pantsuit and tall black heels, her auburn hair in a bun. She wore simple diamond stud earrings and trendy thick-rimmed black glasses and held a slender briefcase containing more items Peggy might want or need later in the day.

“You look beautiful Domina,” Sean said, admiring the sexy hypnotist.

Peggy smiled in genuine appreciation of the complement.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. Are you ready to attend me?” she asked.

“Always,” Sean replied with a nod.

He handed Peggy her purple-cased iPhone.

Katie was silent, unable to speak without permission.

Peggy regarded the young woman with the interest one might show a valued but replaceable possession.

“Are you ready to serve me and obey my every command slave-Katie?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina Peggy,” Katie replied immediately, her only purpose to server and obey her teacher, protector, provider and owner, Domina Peggy.

The hypnotist nodded her approval and checked her phone.

As she expected, there was a text message from Mary-Elizabeth informing her that her limo would arrive in five minutes.

“Excellent. Follow,” Peggy commanded, striding from the room.

Sean and Katie obediently followed the confident hypnodomme.

The three of them left the suite and took the elevator down to the lobby, then stepped out onto the sidewalk to find a black limousine waiting in front of the hotel.

The driver opened the door for Peggy and her entourage, and they joined a smiling Mary-Elizabeth Price inside.

Peggy sat across from the actress; Katie knelt at Peggy’s feet, while Sean sat beside her.

“Good morning Domina Peggy! You look beautiful. I hope the suite was okay,” Mary-Elizabeth said cheerfully.

“Thank you Mary-Elizabeth, you look fantastic yourself. And the suite is fabulous,” Peggy replied.

The actress was wearing a short sexy black designer dress that showed plenty of her flawless pale skin, and two-thousand dollar strappy black stiletto sandals. Her long dark hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore glittering diamond earrings. A spectacular string of diamonds hung around her neck, and she wore an elegant diamond bracelet. Her makeup was flawless and her finger- and toenails were black.

“Thank you Domina. Get comfortable, I am afraid it will take almost an hour to get to the studio,” Mary-Elizabeth replied, her brown eyes looking the hypnotist over.

The actress had obviously been attracted to the hypnotist since they had first met, and there was almost palpable sexual tension between them.

Peggy settled back into the comfortable seat and smiled as she noticed the actress’s eyes linger on her bare feet.

“Do you like them?” she asked slyly.

Mary-Elizabeth nodded.

“That is a fantastic pedi; you have really nice feet,” she replied.

Damn, what is it about my feet? They are nice, but come on. Oh well, she will look good down there. After the job, of course. Don’t get ahead of yourself, Peg. Patience, the hypnotist thought to herself, imagining Mary-Elizabeth on her hands and knees lavishing kisses on her feet.

“Well thank you; I try really hard to keep them nice and The Spiral has amazing nail techs. By the way, I hope my outfit is okay; I thought about wearing a suit and pretending to be some kind of professional, but I didn’t think it was necessary,” Peggy said.

“You look wonderful; you are a hypnodomme, dress how you like. You really rock the long skirt and barefoot vibe, Domina Peggy,” Mary-Elizabeth said with a smile.

“Please, just call me Peggy,” the hypnotist said.

“Fair enough, if you call me just “Mary”. The “Elizabeth” part is more my professional name,” the actress replied with a grin.

“Deal. Now tell me about my first victim…Nina Vanderbilt, right?” Peggy asked.

Mary nodded.

“Yes; she is the executive producer on my film, and she made the decision to have my script rewritten. She is turning my vision from a sexy thriller into a stupid cliched romcom. Changing the title, the characters… Not to mention she is pushing me from the lead to a supporting role. The fucking secretary!” she huffed.

“I read the script you gave me, I really enjoyed it. You really created an interesting protagonist, and I can really see you in the part,” Peggy said sincerely.

“Thank you. I have wanted to do a film about a hypnodomme since I discovered your world years ago. I finally decided to write one before someone else did,” Mary replied.

Peggy nodded.

“I am a bit surprised you are playing the hypnotist rather than the friend she enslaves,”she said casually.

Mary blushed.

“Is it that obvious I am a submissive? I actually considered reading for that part, but I really think I can pull off an unethical hypnotherapist who goes too far. At least, I will be playing her after you convince Nina not to recast the part with a younger actress,” she said.

Again she looked the sexy Peggy over, imagining the hypnotist swinging her amethyst before her eyes and commanding her to kneel.

Hopefully she wants me, at least as a plaything for one night, Mary thought, her pussy growing wet at the thought.

She had been dominated by other hypnotists at her own request, but it had been a couple of years since the last session, a wild and thrilling weekend she had spent enslaved to High Mistress Gillian at a resort in Mexico.

Mary had wanted to fall under Peggy’s power ever since she had watched her duel at The Spiral’s grand opening tournament.

“It will be my pleasure. Tell me a bit about her,” Peggy said.

The hypnotist held out her hand, and Sean immediately reached into his bag and withdrew a bottle of water which he opened and handed to his Domina.

“Nina is around fifty; she’s beautiful, a former model. Very smart, ruthless and good at making studios money. She is very confident. She is also an evil, heartless bitch. She ruins peoples’ lives for fun. She is selfish and greedy, and deserves to be humiliated. I made a mistake signing the contract for this film; I really thought they were going to respect my vision. Pretty naive of me, for someone who has been in the business as long as I have. I should have demanded a producing role as well, not that it would have stopped Nina,” Mary said glumly.

“You signed up in good faith, and they are trying to ruin your idea in the pursuit of profits. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Your agent should have done a better job protecting your interests,” Peggy soothed her.

Mary chuckled.

“True. That’s why I fired him,”

Now it was Peggy’s turn to chuckle.

“Smart move. Now you have me, and I promise I will straighten this all out,” she said.

“I know you will. I am truly grateful Peggy,” Mary replied.

The hypnotist casually extended her leg and ran her foot up Mary’s shin.

The actress closed her eyes and made a slight whimpering noise, enjoying the feel of the hypnotist’s sexy foot sliding over her bare skin.

Peggy continued to stroke Mary’s leg with her foot for a moment, causing the actress to flush red again.

“You know you are going to become mine at some point, don’t you Mary?” Peggy asked softly.

“Yes,” the actress murmured, her eyes still closed.

“Is that something you really want?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…oh yes Domina,” Mary answered quietly.

Peggy smiled.

“Wonderful. I promise we will indulge your desire to serve me very soon,” she said.

Mary opened her eyes and smiled.

“I can’t wait,” she said.

Peggy winked and sipped her water.

“Work first. That’s what Bella always says,” she said.

Her face clouded for a moment, fresh worry surging through her as she remembered Bella Beguile, Robin, was missing.

Stop worrying, Tiny Tough and Alex will find her, Peggy told herself firmly.

Mary nodded.

“Okay, what else would you like to know?” she asked.

Mary and Peggy discussed Nina Vanderbilt for the rest of the drive. They arrived at the movie studio and were allowed through the gate. The limousine passed a lot where preproduction for Mary’s film was taking place; sets were being built, trailers put in place and supplies being stocked.

The limousine stopped near the entrance of the studio office building and the driver got out and opened the door for the passengers.

Mary led Peggy, Sean and Katie through the doors, nodding at the security guard as they passed. They entered a small lobby, where a young pretty blonde receptionist wearing a short black skirt, tight white blouse and tall black heels was sitting behind a minimalist desk with an iPad and a cellphone sitting on it, along with a clipboard and a single pen.

“Hello Ms. Price! Ms. Vanderbilt is waiting for you in her office. Your people just need to sign in and then you can go on up,” the receptionist said cheerfully.

Her name tag said “Brittany”.

Before Mary could reply, Peggy stepped forward.

“Hello Brittany. My name is Peggy. It is so nice to meet you,” the hypnotist said cheerfully.

Peggy extended her hand, which Brittany reflexively took.

“Look into my eyes, feel my touch, relax and…sleep,” Peggy said in a firm but soothing voice.

She opened her eyes wide and allowed them to flare green with hypnotic energy while simultaneously pulling Brittany’s arm toward her, then down.

“Wha…?’ the young woman asked, a stunned expression on her face as Peggy’s power flowed into her.

Then her eyes slammed shut and she slumped forward, her forehead comically impacting the desk with a dull thump.

She was hypnotized, though not very deeply.

Peggy turned to Mary with a triumphant smile; she had successfully combined the Mistress’s Gaze with a rapid induction.

Both the actress and Sean laughed.

Katie remained silent, her mind empty of thoughts until her Domina gave them to her.

The hypnotist bent and spoke into the hypnotized young woman’s ear.

“Brittany listen carefully. You will awaken in two minutes, and you will completely forget Mary-Elizabeth had anyone with her. You will remember seeing her arrive alone, and that you let her go upstairs. Do you understand me?” Peggy asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the young woman murmured.

Satisfied, Peggy straightened up and walked toward the elevator, the other following the hypnodomme.

Mary and Sean where both aroused by Peggy’s display of power.

The hypnotist too was aroused; as the elevator doors closed, she grabbed Sean’s face and kissed him deeply and roughly, one hand going to fondly his cock. Then she turned and did the same to Mary, her hand slipping under the actress’s dress to stroke her pussy while she kissed her with forceful enthusiasm.

Peggy released Mary an instant before the doors opened on the second floor, and the actress quickly composed herself and led the group down the hall to a small waiting area where yet another receptionist sat behind a desk similar to Brittany’s. A young, thin handsome bald man wearing a red sweater vest greeted them.

“Hello Ms. Price. Ms, Vanderbilt is expecting you. I will just need your people to sign—,” he began politely.

His name tag read “Anton”.

Peggy sighed and rolled her eyes.

She pointed at him.

Licet non moveri!” Peggy said.

Anton froze; he was paralyzed by her witchcraft.

“Very nicely done! You are getting very good at that!” Mary congratulated her.

“Thank you,” Peggy replied with a smile.

She moved toward Anton and allowed her eyes to begin to shimmer, then glow green.

Peggy stared into the paralyzed man’s brown eyes.

“Just relax, Anton. Listen to my voice. My eyes are so beautiful, so soothing that you can feel yourself being drawn into them…my voice is penetrating deep into your mind…you are now completely relaxed…you are mine! You will obey me, you must obey me. You are hypnotized…you are my slave,” she said firmly.

Anton was utterly unable to move, and her hypnotic powers easily ensnared him.

“When we go inside, you will awaken and forget that we were here; you will have no memory of seeing any of us. You will then begin feeling sick to your stomach and need to go home and rest,” Peggy informed him.

She turned and winked at Mary.

The actress shook her head and laughed.

“You are unstoppable!” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“Hardly. Normals are easy to paralyze with magic. Hypnotists and witches can often resist that little spell. Anton here is just way out of his league, that’s all,” she said, a bit of arrogant satisfaction in her voice.

“I don’t feel sorry for him; he is an asshole,” Mary said.

“Oh is he? Well then I think I better give him a post-hypnotic suggestion then. I know just the thing. Anton, listen carefully; on your way home, you stop to buy some antacids for your stomach. However, you will find and buy a large box of laxatives but believe it is antacid. When you get home you will take the whole box of laxatives. You will do this without realizing it, and you will forget that I commanded you to do it. Your subconscious mind will remember it and compel you to obey,” Peggy said firmly.

She smiled wickedly at Mary, who laughed.

Sean grinned; he loved watching Peggy toy with her victims.

“Oh my god you are bad. I love it!” Mary said, shaking her head.

“Shall we?” the hypnotist asked innocently.

Mary nodded and walked into Nina Vanderbilt’s office.

The producer was sitting behind her desk, talking on her phone and looking at an iPad.

She looked up at Mary and her companions, an annoyed look on her face.

Mary ignored her, moving to sit on one of three comfortable couches in the huge office.

Peggy joined her, while Katie and Sean stood quietly by the door.

“Okay Jonathan, I have to go. I will get back to you. I have a meeting. Yes, with her. Okay. Goodbye,” Nina said, disconnecting the call.

She rose and walked around her desk toward Mary, arms wide

“Hello Mary-Elizabeth! You are early,” the producer said in a fake cheery voice.

Mary rose and accepted Nina’s hug.

Peggy appraised her target.

Nina Vanderbilt was five-eleven, and seemed a giant in the three-thousand-dollar five-inch designer stiletto sandals she wore. She had long wavy black hair, full pouty lips and pale green eyes. Nina had on a very expensive short red dress that perfectly flattered her phenomenal figure. She wore heavy but tasteful makeup, and plenty of gold and diamond jewelry. She moved with confidence and grace.

“I know, I am sorry Nina. But my new agent here had this morning free and we really need to talk this thing out. Nina Vanderbilt, this is Peggy McBride. She represents me now,” Mary replied.

Peggy rose and offered Nina her hand.

“A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Vanderbilt,” she said.

“And you as well…Peggy,” Nina replied with barely concealed disdain in her voice.

The producer took Peggy’s hand, looking her up and down and eyeing her outfit skeptically, especially her bare feet.

Peggy shook Nina’s hand…and released it, deciding the woman might not fall for a rapid induction.

“Thank you for seeing me, Nina. We really need to work this out,” Mary said as the three women sat.

“Of course, Mary-Elizabeth. We need you on this film, even if it is changed a bit from your script. Who might those two be?” Nina asked, nodding at Sean and Katie.

“Oh they are my slaves,” Peggy replied with a smile.

Nina laughed.

“At least they know their place,” she said, obviously thinking Peggy was joking.

Sean and Katie stood impassively, awaiting their Domina’s commands.

Mary chuckled.

“Yes, Peggy’s people know their place very well,” she said.

Nina sat back and folded her arms.

“Before we get down to business, can I have Anton fetch you anything? Water, coffee?” she asked.

“No thank you,” Peggy said politely.

“I’m fine, thank you Nina,” Mary said.

“Okay then. I am sure I know why you are here, but go ahead and tell me what is on your mind, Mary-Elizabeth,” Nina said with a slight hint of exasperation in her voice.

Mary smirked.

“Yes, Nina. I have the same requests. Demands, actually. I want my script restored, my role back and the title of my film changed back,” she said calmly.

Nina sighed.

“Mary-Elizabeth, I have explained this to you. The rewrites are for the best; and Jessica will make a great lead. Your vision is intact…mostly,” she said.

Mary’s expression grew hard.

“That isn’t true and you know it. You are turning my vision into a silly romantic comedy. Jessica Lamb is a vapid attention whore. I wrote an edgy, dark story and you perverted it into a mindless money grab with no soul. And you demoted me to a supporting role! This is bullshit and you know it. You are just trying to make another quick buck and move on to the next project. Well I am not letting you ruin my film!” she said angrily.

Nina laughed.

“Now Mary-Elizabeth, calm down. You were paid very well for your script, and you are getting five million to appear in the film. You know how these things work. It is out of my hands,” she said apologetically.

“Oh please, Nina! You are the executive producer! This is entirely within your control. The studio will go with whatever you decide! Let me put it this way: restore my movie, or you will find out just how much I know about hypnotism,” Mary said icily.

The two women locked eyes; they stared at one another for a moment.

Then Nina laughed.

A loud, mocking chuckle.

Peggy frowned, patiently waiting for her cue from Mary.

“Oh my, Mary did you just threaten to hypnotize me?” Nina asked with a snort.

Mary smiled.

“No, I threatened to have you hypnotized,” she said, looking at Peggy.

Nina snorted again.

“What? By her? Your agent?” she asked incredulously.

Peggy smiled at Nina and raised an eyebrow but remained silent.

“Yes, you see Peggy isn’t really an agent. She is actually my advisor on hypnotism, and a true master of the Art of True Hypnotism. If you don’t agree to restore my film, then she is going to hypnotize you and make you do it…and she is going to utterly humiliate and degrade you for my amusement,” Mary informed the producer.

Now Nina scowled.

“Don’t you dare threaten me, Mary! I can ruin you in this town. If this is your idea of a joke, it isn’t funny. Take your hippie friend and get out of my office and show up for work in two weeks and do the fucking part. Otherwise I will fucking ruin you,” she said loudly.

Mary shook her head.

“I warned you. Everything that happens after this is your own fault,” she said with mock sympathy.

“That’s it, you are done! Get out of here, and—,” Nina began angrily.

“That is enough out of you, Nina. Be quiet and look into my eyes,” Peggy cut her off in a loud voice.

The hypnotist stood, staring down at Nina.

Peggy’s eyes began to glow bright green as she activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

Nina looked up at her reflexively and gasped as her eyes met Peggy’s.

“What…?” she mumbled.

“That’s it Nina, look into my eyes…deep into my eyes…feel them drawing you in…falling into the soothing green…deeper…that’s it…relaxing more and more as you keep looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…,” the hypnotist said in her soothing monotone.

“I…I…what are you…stop…you can’t…can’t hypno…hypnotize…,” Nina stammered.

The producer looked panicked as she tried desperately to look away.

She could not.

Nina’s gaze was riveted to Peggy’s, the hypnotist’s eyes blazing with hypnotic power.

“That’s it…just give in and relax completely…you are falling into a trance Nina…going deeper and deeper…you are hypnotized…you are mine,” Peggy said firmly.

“I…hypnotized…yours…,” Nina mumbled, her eyes wide and staring as she slipped into a hypnotic trance.

Peggy took a deep breath as her eyes returned to normal. She felt suddenly tired; the Mistress’s Gaze was tiring to use.

Mary let out the breath she’d been holding while Peggy hypnotized Nina.

“Amazing! Well done, Peggy!” she said happily.

Peggy smiled and curtsied to her employer.

Sean moved from his spot beside the door and went to the mini refrigerator behind Nina’s desk and got a bottle of water which he handed to his beloved Domina.

Peggy took it gratefully, kissing Sean deeply before taking a long drink.

Then she sat on the couch and casually crossed her legs.

“Ready?” she asked Mary.

The actress nodded eagerly.

Peggy turned her attention to Nina, who sat with a dumbstruck look on her face, eyes unblinking.

“Can you hear me, Nina?” the hypnotist asked.

“Yes,” the producer replied.

“Good. Listen to my voice very carefully. You are deeply, completely hypnotized. Totally under my power. You must obey my every command, and you will accept any suggestions I give you as if they are your own desires. You will obey Domina Peggy, you must obey Domina Peggy. Do you understand me, Nina?” Peggy asked softly.

“Yes…must…obey…Peggy…,” Nina agreed.

Peggy looked at Mary, who smiled ear to ear.

“Nina, you will answer all of my questions completely truthfully. You cannot lie to me. Tell me, can you fix Mary’s movie the way she wishes?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” Nina said.

“And did you and Jessica Lamb cook up the changes to the movie together?” the hypnotist inquired next.

“Yes,” Nina replied.

“I knew it!” Mary huffed.

Peggy winked at her.

“Nina, is Jessica on the set today?” she asked.

“Yes, she is at her trailer getting it settled, and she had a wardrobe meeting this afternoon,” Nina replied in a dazed voice.

“Very good, Nina. Just relax and keep listening to my voice. When I snap my fingers you will wake up from your trance. You will forget that I hypnotized you, but you will be utterly, completely compelled to obey any and all commands that Mary-Elizabeth or I give you. You will be compelled to do whatever I or Mary-Elizabeth command you to do, wether you want to or not. The compulsion to obey will be become stronger the more you resist. In addition, if you ever hear Mary-Elizabeth or myself say Hollywood cunt, you will instantly return to a deep hypnotic trance exactly like you are in now, ready to obey she and I and accept our suggestions. You will not remember me giving you these suggestions, but your subconscious mind will remember and compel you to obey them. Do you understand me, Nina?” Peggy asked.

Nina hesitated; she was a strong-willed woman, and deep down she knew she was about to be enslaved. Part of her was trying desperately to resist.

“I…I…,” she stammered.

Peggy frowned.

“You will obey my commands and accept my suggestions, Nina. Tell me you will obey, now,” she commanded.

Nina hesitated for another instant.

“Yes Peggy, I will obey,” she said, her resistance breaking.

Peggy smirked.

Raising her hand, she casually snapped her fingers.

Nina jerked awake, blinking her dry eyes.

“You are ridiculous! A hypnotist! You are taking Mary’s fantasy a little too seriously,” she scoffed, acting as if she hadn’t just been hypnotized.

“I’m ridiculous? Oh no no honey, I think it is you who is ridiculous. Bark like a dog,” Peggy commanded.

“Excuse me? I will not..not…,” Nina stammered.

She felt a terrifying compulsion to obey Peggy’s command well up from inside her.

The harder she fought, the stronger the urge to obey became.

Nina began to bark loudly, a stunned expression on her face.

Mary laughed.

“I know it is a cliche, but I just get off on the old classics,” Peggy said with satisfaction.

Nina stood, eyes wide as she continued to bark.

“Okay doggie, that’s enough. Stop barking,” Peggy said casually.

Nina went silent.

“Looks like you got hypnotized after all,” Mary said smugly.

“Wait, how? What is going on?” Nina said, backing away a step.

“Duh, I just told you,” Mary retorted.

“No, that’s impossible. Hypnotism isn’t real,” Nina said.

“Oh really? Take off those obnoxious heels and then get on your knees,” Peggy commanded nonchalantly.

Mary watched with satisfaction as the producer bent and began to fumble with the buckles on her sandals with trembling hands.

“I…don’t…I can’t stop…how…?” Nina said, her voice shaky as she removed her footwear.

“Oh my, she is a stupid one, isn’t she?” Peggy asked as the stunned producer assumed a kneeling position.

“Yes, you aren’t too bright, Nina. I warned you. Now you are going to be punished for trying to fuck me over. I have hung out with hypnodommes for a long time, so I am an expert on humiliation. After I have had some fun with you, you are going to fix my film,” Mary added smugly.

“Wait, please! This isn’t necessary! This is just a misunderstanding,” Nina said, panic in her voice as she struggled to rise.

She simply could not, the urge to obey Peggy terrifyingly strong.

Mary rose and bent, getting nose to nose with Nina.

“You are right, it isn’t necessary Nina. But it is going to happen anyway. You know why? Because I am petty, and I am a bitch. You would do the same to your enemies if you had access to a hypnotist; the way you use and abuse people, I can only imagine what you would do, you cunt. It is time for you to get brought down a few…dozen…notches,” she said wickedly.

Mary looked at Peggy with a raised eyebrow.

The hypnotist smiled evilly and nodded.

“Do your worst,” Peggy said.

“With pleasure. Nina, stand up and remove all of your clothing,” Mary commanded.

“Fuck you!” Nina screamed as she stood and shrugged off her dress.

Peggy chuckled.

“In due time, honey. But first…Nina, there are clamps on your nipples. Feel them, nice and tight,” the hypnotist suggested, waving her hand.

Nina gasped as metal clamps appeared on her nipples, squeezing them tightly.

They were not actually there, but rather a product of her mind created by Peggy’s hypnotic suggestion.

“Don’t they feel good? You can feel them tighten,” Peggy said next.

Nina shrieked as the clamps squeezed her nipples harder.

Mary laughed.

“Every time one of us says tighter, the clamps will squeeze your nipples harder. Tighten,” she said.

Nina gasped again.

“In addition, each time they tighten, the pain will fade quickly into a warm and powerful wave of pleasure. Tighten,” Peggy added.

Nina trembled a she felt a sharp pain in her nipples that quickly faded as a feeling of intense pleasure washed over her, as if someone had stroked her pussy.

“Oh my god…please stop this…,” the producer begged.

“No,” both Peggy and Mary said at the same time.

The hypnotist and the actress shared a laugh.

“I am going to go pay Jessica a visit, if that is okay with you Mary. Can you handle Nina here?” Peggy asked.

“Definitely,” Mary replied eagerly.

Peggy nodded.

“Sean, you will come with me. Katie, remain here and obey Mary’s commands as if they were mine until I return. I will be back in about ninety minutes, and then we can give Nina and Jessica the details on how the film is going to go,” she said.

“Yes Domina,” both Sean and Katie said.

“Sounds good to me; thank you so much Peggy,” Mary said.

The actress walked over and embraced the hypnotist.

Peggy accepted the hug.

I will put you in your place later,” she whispered in Mary’s ear.

“Promise?” Mary replied, chuckling.

The women smiled at one another, then kissed deeply.

It wasn’t a romantic kiss, but rather a primal one born of pure lust, a hunger they both felt to indulge their mutual desires for one another.

Peggy headed for the door, which Sean opened for her.

“Alright bitch, stand up and strip. I want you naked,” Mary said.

Nina began to sob as the door closed.

Peggy and Sean stepped off the elevator and walked through the lobby past Brittany, who gave them a puzzled look as they past.

When they stepped outside, Sean reached into his bag and brought out a pair of simple flat brown sandals and put them on the ground in front of his Domina.

Peggy smiled her appreciation at him and slipped them on before walking across the back-lot’s warm dirty pavement toward the actors’ trailers.

There were many people moving about, mainly crews of carpenters, electricians and set designers working on various projects necessary for the film to proceed.

Peggy was startled when a familiar voice called out her name.

Halfway to the trailers, she paused and turned to see a woman moving quickly toward her.

“Peggy! Oh my god, is it really you? Hi!” the woman said.

It took Peggy an instant to recognize Julie McBride, her former sister-in-law.

“Julie…?” Peggy said, dumbfounded.

Julie had been married to one of Peggy’s brothers for a decade, but they had been divorced almost five years earlier.

Peggy was a year younger than Julie; they had gone to the same high school, and Peggy had disliked her then.

Her dislike had only grown during Julie’s marriage to her brother, and it had reached its apex after Peggy’s mother had passed away when Julie had inserted herself into the family’s affairs.

“It is you! It is so good to see you!” Julie said, wrapping Peggy in a big hug.

Sean could see annoyance on his Domina’s face as she returned Julie’s hug.

“Julie, what are you doing here?” Peggy asked after the embrace, a hint of disdain in her voice.

Julie was unfazed.

“Oh, I own the catering company that is feeding the cast and crew! What are you doing here?” Julie asked cheerfully.

“I am in Los Angeles for work, and I am visiting a friend who works at the studio,” Peggy lied casually.

Sean stood quietly while his Domina handled this unexpected situation.

“Oh that is wonderful! We really should have dinner! Come to my hotel tonight and we can catch up!” Julie said excitedly.

Julie lived in Lake Tahoe, and was in town to oversee her employees getting setup to serve the cast and crew throughout the production.

Peggy looked her former sister-in-law over; Julie was shorter than Peggy, an attractive woman with stylishly layered light-brown hair and twinkling brown eyes. A nutritionist and personal chef, she took excellent care of herself and had a fantastic figure that in truth Peggy had always envied, fit and toned. She was wearing a sexy burnt-orange sheath dress and tall strappy tan sandals. Glittering diamond drop-style earrings dangled from her ears, and a large orange diamond pendant hung around her neck. Her finger- and toenails were professionally painted a beautiful color similar to her dress, and she wore a gold and diamond toe ring on her left middle toe.

“Really, Julie? You want to just have dinner like nothing ever happened?” Peggy asked irritably.

“I’m not sure what you mean…,” Julie replied innocently.

Peggy frowned; she was tempted to unleash the Mistress’s Gaze on her former sister in law, or perhaps a magical curse.

She decided against it; there were many people around, and if she hypnotized Julie someone might notice.

Instead she took a deep breath.

“My mother’s necklace. The one you took after she died,” Peggy said coolly.

Julie’s smile vanished.

“This again? I told you several times, I did not take that necklace,” she said.

Peggy frowned.

“Julie, I know you have it. You admitted it to me a few years ago when we were at my sister’s for the reunion. You promised to return it to me, and you never did,” she said.

“You are mistaken, Peg. I think you were drunk that night, and—,” Julie began.

“Your daughter told me you have it, Julie! She hates you and the way you manipulate everyone around you! Stop the lying! You took my mother’s necklace, and you keep lying about it! So no, I will not have dinner with you. Have a nice day. Sean come,” Peggy cut her off.

The hypnotist stormed past Julie, tears in her eyes.

After this job is over I am going to pay that bitch a visit and make her my foot-slave, Peggy thought angrily.

“Are you okay Domina?” Sean asked as he obediently followed Peggy.

The hypnotist stopped, turning to face him with a smile.

“Yes, thank you my Enslaved One. I am going to make Julie my pet and get my mother’s necklace back. After I finish this job. I love you,” she said, taking his face in her hands and kissing him deeply.

“I love you too Domina Peggy. I live to serve you,” Sean replied after they broke the kiss.

“Yes you do,” the hypnotist said, letting her eyes flare green for an instant.

Sean gasped as he felt a bit of her power flow into him.

He loved being hypnotized by Peggy, and the little taste of her energy both soothed and excited him simultaneously.

The hypnotist took her Thrall’s hand and led him to Jessica Lamb’s trailer, located well away from the others and mostly out of sight of the lot.

Aperta ianua!” Peggy said loudly, gesturing at the trailer’s door.

Her spell smashed it open is if it had been kicked.

Peggy strode up the stairs into the large trailer to see a startled looking Jessica Lamb in the middle of a yoga pose, wearing only a red sports bra and short shorts. The young actress was very pretty, her long blonde hair in a ponytail; she had big blue eyes and flawless fair skin to go with her spectacular abs. Her finger and toenails were white, and she had a sapphire pendant around her neck.

“What the actual fuck?” Jessica demanded as Peggy walked brazenly into her trailer.

Sean followed his Domina in and stood beside the door.

“Hello Jessica. My name is Peggy. I am here on behalf of Mary-Elizabeth,” the hypnotist said with a smile.

“What? Are you crazy? Get out of my trailer!” Jessica said angrily.

“No,” Peggy replied simply.

“Do you know who I am? I will have you arrested!” Jessica said indignantly.

Peggy laughed at her.

Jessica’s expression grew furious.

“Actually, fuck that! I will kick your ass, bitch!” the actress said.

She got into a fighting stance, obviously trained in martial arts.

Peggy smiled, eager for a test of her own skills. She slipped off her sandals and picked them up, handing them to Sean with a wink.

Sean smiled at her as he took her footwear.

Peggy turned back to Jessica.

“I am ready when you are,” she said.

Jessica shrieked and moved quickly toward her, launching a flurry of punches and kicks. Peggy gracefully blocked and dodged, then countered with several punches which Jessica likewise evaded or blocked.

“Very good!” Peggy congratulated.

She was impressed with Jessica’s skill; however, she was far slower than Lavea or Bella, and now that Peggy had seen her in action she was sure she could take her.

“I’m so glad you approve. You suck, actually,” Jessica retorted.

Peggy chuckled, motioning for the actress to come at her again.

Jessica obliged, again launching a series of punches and kicks.

Peggy anticipated them, easily dodging and blocking.

Then she countered.

Her bare foot slammed into Jessica’s stomach after a feint, and she landed a solid punch to the actress’s right tit and then one to her left side.

Jessica again tried to strike Peggy several times, but managed only a glancing kick to her thigh.

Peggy snapped a punch past Jessica’s attempt to block, striking her in the chest and causing her to stumble back. Before she regained her balance, Peggy performed a graceful spinning kick, her foot catching Jessica in the side of her head and knocking her to the floor.

“Well done!” Sean congratulated.

Peggy turned to him and smiled, then blew him a kiss.

Sean smiled back, then nodded toward Jessica.

Peggy turned to see the actress had risen to her feet, blood trickling from her nose.

“Ready for a little more?” she asked smugly.

In reply, Jessica removed her sapphire pendant and held it up so it dangled at the end of its chain.

“How about you just take a look at the pretty blue gemstone,” the actress said in a firm monotone voice.

A practiced voice that Peggy recognized as that of a hypnotist.

Jessica began to swing her pendant smoothly.

Like a gunfighter going for a pistol, Peggy reached up with and slipped off her own pendant with practiced ease, raising it and starting it swinging with impressive speed.

Jessica looked startled by Peggy’s actions, and she hesitated before continuing her induction.

Peggy didn’t hesitate.

She wasn’t completely surprised that Jessica was a hypnotist; it explained her interest in Mary’s film.

“Why don’t you look at my pendant…let it draw your eyes…see how it sparkles as it moves…,” she said in her hypnotic voice.

Jessica found her eyes drawn to the glittering amethyst; with an effort she took her gaze from the purple gem and focused on Peggy’s face.

“Relax and watch the sapphire…listen carefully to my words…letting yourself relax more and more with each swing…,” Jessica said, her voice steady and soothing.

The blue gem flashed brilliantly as it continued to swing back and forth; Jessica was a legitimate hypnotist.

Peggy felt an urge to watch the sapphire but she resisted it; Jessica’s voice was practiced but not on the level of the hypnotists she had dueled previously.

“Follow the amethyst with your eyes Jessica…listening to my soothing voice…you are already feeling very relaxes…very sleepy…watching the amethyst swinging back and forth…as my words flow into your mind causing you to relax more and more…,” Peggy continued.

Her skill was more finely honed than her opponent’s, her pendulum swinging rhythmically and precisely, while Jessica’s was inconsistent and a bit less smooth.

The duel continued for another minute, and Peggy gained the upper hand though her own eyelids had become quite heavy.

She soon had Jessica’s eyes locked on her amethyst, following it involuntarily as it continued to swing back and forth.

The pretty young actress-hypnotist fell silent, her pendant slipping from her hand.

“…and, sleep!” Peggy said firmly.

Jessica Lamb’s eyes slammed shut and she wilted to the floor.

Peggy replaced her pendant around her neck with a satisfied smile, then bent and retrieved Jessica’s.

The sapphire was enormous, likely worth many thousands of dollars.

Peggy handed it to Sean, who slipped it into his jacket pocket.

The hypnotist then turned her attention to the young woman at her feet.

“Okay Jessica, listen carefully…,” Peggy began.

Several minutes later, Jessica Lamb started awake.

She blinked and looked around, confused to find herself on her knees in the middle of her trailer.

Jessica started in surprise as she realized she was naked.

“What the fuck?” she demanded.

She tried to stand, and found to her horror she could not.

Jessica simply knew she had to remain kneeling.

She covered her mouth in horror as she recalled what had just taken place.

She’d been hypnotized.

Some strange woman had barged into her trailer, beaten her in a fight, and then engaged her in a hypno-duel.

Jessica realized she’d lost the duel, and while she was aware her mind was under whatever hypnotic suggestions the woman had given her.

“Oh no,” she said softly.

“Oh yes. I am afraid I hypnotized you, honey,” came the woman’s voice.

Peggy sauntered into view, having been standing behind the kneeling Jessica when she had awakened her from her trance.

The older hypnotist was naked.

“You…you are a hypnotist?” Jessica asked, dumbfounded.

Peggy smiled.

“I am. As are you. Tell me, where did you learn true hypnotism?” she asked.

Jessica clamped her mouth shut.

However, she immediately felt a powerful urge to answer Peggy’s question.

“I pay a woman in Mexico to train me,” Jessica replied.

Peggy nodded.

“Well, you are a pretty decent student, I must say. A little raw still, but you have potential. Unfortunately for you I am better. And now you are going to have to take your medicine,” she said with mock sympathy.

Jessica scowled.

“You can just let me go. I will pull out of the film,” she offered.

Peggy laughed.

“Of course you will, now that you are beaten. Tell me, what would you have done with me if you had hypnotized me. Tell the truth,” she commanded.

Again Jessica tried not to answer.

Again she failed.

“I…would have made you my bitch, passed you around among the crew and sent you to work in a strip club or for an escort service,” she said.

She flushed red as she spoke, obviously fearful of Peggy’s reaction.

Peggy looked down at her with a neutral expression.

“I see; and have you done similar things to your enemies before?” she inquired.

“Yes Domina,” Jessica said.

Peggy smiled, then laughed again.

“Very good! You will make an excellent hypnodomme someday! Just for the record, I am definitely not judging you; I have done and will do worse to those who cross me. This time you are just going to have to take your medicine. The film will be made the way Mary-Elizabeth wants it, and you are going to give it your best effort. You will be her bitch throughout the production, but afterward you will be able to go on your way and resume your life. So don’t fret. But first I get to have my fun with you. Consider this a learning experience,” she said, hands on her hips.

Jessica took on a stoic expression.

“Do your worst,” she said.

Peggy nodded her approval.

“Kiss my feet, slave,” she commanded.

Jessica went to her hands and knees and began to lavish kisses on Peggy’s sexy bare feet.

Peggy looked at Sean, who was standing behind Jessica. He too was naked, a big smile on his face. He was wearing his slave collar, his large cock rock-hard.

“Are you ready to have some fun with a movie star?” Peggy asked him.

“Yes Domina!” Sean replied eagerly as he watched the sexy blonde worship Peggy’s feet, like so many people had before her.

Peggy nodded and turned and walked slowly to the luxury trailer’s bedroom, Jessica crawling after her and Sean following as well.

Peggy sat on the edge of Jessica’s bed, allowing the actress-hypnotist to continue her foot worship, directing her in licking her soles and sucking her toes.

“Ok my little thespian, time to make some porn. Lay on the bed,” Peggy commanded.

Jessica obeyed.

“You are extremely horny, Jessica. So aroused you can hardly stand it. You simply want us to use you, fuck you. You are growing more aroused by the second. You want to please my Thrall and I, to make us happy. Don’t you?” Peggy asked in a sultry voice.

Jessica flushed as she quickly became very aroused, her pussy becoming wet.

“Yes…yes Domina!” she gasped.

Peggy had Sean stand at the foot of the bed, then place Jessica’s legs over his shoulders.

“Fuck her, my Enslaved One,” Peggy commanded.

Jessica gasped as Sean slid his engorged cock into her.

As he began to thrust, Peggy climbed onto the bed and straddled Jessica’s head.

“Jessica you cannot, will not cum without my permission. Now eat my pussy, slave,” she commanded.

Peggy began to grind her pussy on Jessica’s face as the blonde thrust her tongue deeply into her, licking and sucking at her clit.

It didn’t take Peggy long to cum, and she made quite a mess on Jessica’s face; she climbed off the actress, who began to shriek and moan with a combination of pleasure and frustration.

Sean continued to fuck Jessica enthusiastically, grunting with pleasure.

Both were stuck at the edge of orgasm, unable to climax without Peggy’s permission.

Peggy climbed off the bed and watched, enjoying the spectacle for a moment.

“Sean pull out of her and cum on her belly,” she commanded after a moment.

“Yes Domina!” he gasped.

He pulled his cock from Jessica’s pussy and immediately shot his load all over her tight, sexy abs with a shout of ecstasy.

“Oh fuck…please…I need to cum!” Jessica moaned.

“All in good time honey. Get on your knees and eat my ass,” Peggy commanded, bending over the bed and spreading her sexy ass cheeks apart.

Trembling, Jessica obeyed.

“Please Domina, I nnnmmmnnfff,” she said, her words becoming muffle as she buried her face in Peggy’s ass and began to lick.

The hypnotist moaned with pleasure as Jessica debased herself further.

“That’s it…mmmm…yes, keep at it…oh Goddess…yes, make me cum…eat my ass and know you are mine, that I beat you…that you were no match for me and this is what you get for trying to screw Mary over…yes….YES!” Peggy cried out.

She fingered herself, rubbing her clit as Jessica licked at her asshole.

Peggy orgasmed with a long, loud moan.

“Okay…okay, stop Jessica,” she gasped, shuddering as pleasure rippled through her body.

Jessica obeyed, pulling her face from Peggy’s ass.

She was flushed, trembling with desire, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Please Domina…Please let me cum…please…,” she begged.

“Stand up,” Peggy commanded her.

Jessica obeyed.

Peggy moved closer to her and began to stroke Jessica’s pussy, sliding her fingers into her and rubbing vigorously.

Jessica moaned.

“Oh…Oh please…,” she said, her voice almost a whisper.

Peggy smiled and continued to stroke Jessica’s pussy.

“That feels so good, doesn’t it? You want to cum so badly don’t you, Jessica? You will do anything, won’t you?” Peggy asked.

“Yes! Anything! Please just let me cum!” Jessica said, her eyes closed and her body trembling.

“When you do cum, you will find that you are completely, utterly in my power; you will do anything I tell you to do, accept any suggestion I give you, you will obey me…you will be completely helpless to resist me…obeying me will please me, and pleasing me will give you pleasure…you will want to make me happy…you will do anything to feel the pleasure you get from obeying me…you know this in your heart…do you still want to cum? To submit completely to me?” Peggy asked in a seductive monotone.

She continued to stroke Jessica’s pussy vigorously.

Sean watched, his cock stirring again.

Jessica’s eyelids fluttered and she let out a choked gurgle, somewhere between a moan and a shriek; she was trembling, tears streaming down her face.

“I…I…yes….yes, oh yes…YES! Please, please let me cum! I will do anything!” she said loudly.

Peggy smiled.

“Very good…at the count of three you will cum and have the most powerful orgasm you have ever felt…and you will be mine…one, two…three, cum now Jessica!” Peggy commanded.

Jessica let out a scream of ecstasy as she had a massive orgasm. Shaking, she fell to the floor and lay moaning as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her.

“Impressive,” Sean said as he began to help Peggy dress.

“Thank you my Enslaved One. I wanted to make sure she will follow my suggestions during the duration of the movie shoot. That should do it. Now I just need to give both she and Nina some more specific suggestions about the film and working with Mary,” Peggy replied as she pulled on her top.

It took Jessica several minutes to recover; Peggy and Sean were dressed and sitting on the bed sipping bottled water taken from Jessica’s refrigerator when she finally struggled to a kneeling position.

“Are you okay, slave?” Peggy asked.

“Y-yes Domina,” Jessica replied.

“Alright, now you are going to do exactly as I say, without question or hesitation, aren’t you my pet?” Peggy asked.

“Yes Domina,” Jessica replied, more composed.

“Very good. Now go take a shower and get dressed. Wear something cute but casual,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Jessica replied, rising and heading for the bathroom.

“Okay, I can see the tent you are pitching there. Get out my cock,” Peggy said.

Chuckling, Sean unzipped his pants and got out his erection.

Peggy stood and lifted her skirt before unceremoniously mounting him.

She rode him almost frantically, shrieking and moaning.

“Cum with me now, my Enslaved One,” Peggy whispered in his ear an instant before she had a powerful orgasm.

Sean gasped as he shot his load, and Peggy kissed him deeply while they orgasmed together.

By the time Jessica emerged from the bathroom and began to get dressed, Sean and Peggy were composed and relaxed, sitting on the bed and chatting about improvements the hypnodomme wanted to make to her house.

After Jessica was dressed, Peggy led them back to Nina’s office.

They found the producer looking very disheveled, her hair and makeup a mess and her face streaked with tears. She was naked and standing in an “Inspection Position”; her feet were spread apart and her hands clasped behind her head, causing her breasts to lift nicely.

Katie stood beside her, also naked and in the same position but far less of a mess.

Mary was also naked, lounging on one of the couches and sipping a glass of expensive scotch taken from Nina’s desk.

Smiling, Peggy commanded Jessica to strip and assume the same position as Nina and Katie.

“I see you got her. Did she give you any trouble?” Mary asked cheerfully, filling another glass and offering it to Peggy.

The hypnotist accepted the glass and joined Mary on the couch.

“No, although Ms. Lamb turned out to be a hypnotist if you can believe that,” Peggy said.

What? Are you kidding me?” Mary asked, incredulous.

Peggy chuckled.

“I swear, she tried to hypnotize me. We dueled. I won,” Peggy replied, sipping her scotch.

Mary chuckled.

“That explains a lot, actually. Her interest in the film, and how she is always getting her way,” she mused.

“She has potential, but she was a little out of her league,” Peggy said.

The hypnotist slipped off her sandals and ran her bare foot casually up Mary’s leg.

“Even so, nice job taking her. I assume you enjoyed her a bit?” Mary asked, grinning.

Peggy smiled.

“I used her to warm up,” she replied slyly.

She continued to rub her foot on Mary’s leg.

The actress reached down and took Peggy’s foot in her hand and began to massage it.

“Warm up, huh? Funny, I did the same with Nina,” Mary said, finishing her scotch.

Peggy closed her eyes.

“Mmmm…that feels wonderful…I better be careful or you will hypnotize me,” she said.

“What an interesting idea; I still think I’d rather be the subject rather than the hypnotist,” Mary said quietly.

“Sean, please get us a refill,” Peggy said, holding up her empty glass.

Mary did the same.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said, taking the glasses and going to Nina’s desk to fill them.

Nina, Katie and Jessica stood silently, holding the Inspection Position and awaiting their next commands.

Mary continued her impromptu foot massage.

“So you want me to hypnotize you Mary? Really hypnotize you? Make you my slave?” Peggy asked.

“I do,” Mary said quietly.

“Why me? I mean, you’ve been around the True Hypnotism world longer than I have; I am sure you could have gotten plenty of other ’tists to enslave you,” Peggy said, taking her glass from Sean.

“Oh I have; I have had some very intense sessions with some very skilled hypnotists. I think you are amazing, and I would like to add you to the list,” Mary replied playfully as she accepted her glass.

Peggy laughed.

“A little reverse conquest?” she asked.

“Actually, I am interested in finding a more…permanent situation. Serving a single mistress,” Mary said.

Me?” Peggy asked incredulously, opening her eyes.

“Yes, is that so hard to believe?” Mary asked, sipping her scotch.

“I…I guess I am just flattered,” Peggy replied.

“No pressure. Think it over; I am not talking about living with you or anything…unless you want that,” Mary chuckled.

Before Peggy could reply, Mary dribbled some of the scotch onto her toes and then raised her foot to her mouth, first licking and then sucking at Peggy’s toes.

“Mmm…you are a brat…a…sexy brat,” Peggy said, closing her eyes again.

Sean watched as the actress worshipped his Domina’s feet, his cock quickly stiffening.

Mary’s cell phone rang.

Glancing at it with disdain, Mary scowled.

“Shit, fuck, damn!” she said, Peggy’s toe popping from her mouth.

“What is it?” Peggy asked, opening her eyes.

“It is the director of my film,” Mary said, answering the call.

After a quick, terse conversation she disconnected the call.

“Well shit, I wasn’t expecting that. I had Nina call him and tell him she wanted to change things back to the way I had them, and now he is on his way over. He will be here in about thirty minutes,” Mary said.

“Would you like me to hypnotize him?” Peggy asked casually.

Mary shook her head.

“No, Marty is a good guy. He is pissed that Nina is jerking him around and wants to meet with her, Jessica and myself to get things settled once and for all,” she said.

“That is good, isn’t it?” Peggy asked.

“It is, but I figured it would at least be tomorrow,” Mary huffed.

Peggy smiled.

“I am not going anywhere, Mary. I had better get Nina and Jessica programmed for your meeting. I will leave Katie with you as your assistant, and go back to my hotel. After you are done with your meeting you will come to my suite and I will hypnotize you and we will play. Don’t argue with me; I am here to help you fix your movie, and this will pretty much do it,” Peggy said in her hypnotist’s voice.

Mary smiled.

“I know better than to argue with a hypnodomme. Okay, I will get my film back on track and then I will come to the hotel and submit to you. Thank you Domina Peggy,” she said playfully, lifting Peggy’s bare foot to her mouth and kissing it gently.

Peggy had Sean call a cab, then gave Nina and Jessica a series of carefully-worded suggestions which she implanted deep into their subconscious minds.

Both women would be operating in brand-new consciousnesses, believing they had a change of heart and now fully supported Mary’s vision of her film. Jessica had no memory of being a hypnotist, and both women would be compelled to obey and support Mary at all times.

Peggy also gave each woman a trigger phrase that when spoken by she or Mary would send them into a deep hypnotic trance.

When she was satisfied, she sent Nina to her private bathroom to shower and get presentable.

“Their programming won’t last forever, but it should be sufficient to get your movie made,” Peggy told Mary.

“Thank you so much! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you saving my film,” Mary beamed, offering the hypnotist a hug.

Peggy smiled and accepted the embrace, then collected Sean and went outside to the waiting cab.

An hour later Peggy was soaking in her suite’s jetted tub, relaxing in the hot water with her eyes closed and pondering what she was going to do with Mary after hypnotizing her, imagining various threesome positions with the actress and Sean.

“You look comfortable,” came a female voice from the doorway of her bathroom.

Peggy opened her eyes and sat up with a start.

Her ex-sister-in-law Julie was standing there, still wearing her burnt-orange dress as well as a smirk.

“Julie, what the fuck are you doing here? Where is Sean?” Peggy asked, standing up.

Water cascaded down her naked body.

Julie smiled appreciatively.

“I told you, I want to have dinner with you. By the way, you look very good, Peggy. You’ve been working out since I saw you a few years back,” Julie said approvingly.

Peggy scowled, stepping from the tub.

She was hardly surprised that Julie had simply barged in on her.

“Sean!” she called.

“Oh your boyfriend? He said he was going for ice after he let me in. He is handsome by the way; nice job scoring the younger boyfriend,” Julie complemented her.

Scowling, Peggy picked up a white hotel robe and put it on.

“Do you know what the word “no” means Julie? I don’t have anything nice to say to you; as a matter of fact, I have nothing but nasty things in mind,” she said, glancing at her amethyst pendant on counter by the sink.

Peggy was again seriously considering hypnotizing her former sister-in-law.

Normally, using her hypnotism skills on Julie wouldn’t have crossed Peggy’s mind; she had known Julie for much of her life, even considering her family after she had married her brother.

Despite her power and comfort with enslaving others, Peggy was still hesitant to do it to someone from her family history.

However, Julie had always been arrogant, self-absorbed and vain. She believed she was smarter than everyone around her, and became increasingly annoying over the years until Peggy had begun to dislike simply even around her.

Peggy had actually been relieved when her brother and Julie had divorced.

Then, after Peggy’s beloved mother had passed away Julie had the audacity to go through the house and take things she felt she should have.

That included an emerald necklace that had belonged to Peggy’s grandmother and mother, and should have gone to her. Julie had always coveted it, and had always loved being part of the big McBride family even after her divorce.

By stealing from Peggy’s mother’s home, Julie had once again let her sense of entitlement get the better of her.

Peggy had not thought about Julie since becoming a hypnodomme.

Now she was looking like a perfect target for her power.

Yes, a good dose of “Peggy-Style” hypnotherapy is just what you need, bitch. A little attitude adjustment and the urge to give me the necklace. And maybe a desire to give me a rim job, Peggy thought wickedly.

She suppressed a smirk as she began to entertain ideas for embarrassing suggestions to give Julie before she sent her away.

“I expected you to be unreasonable. That’s okay, though. I have learned a new skill that I want to share with you, and you are going to listen to me and change your mind about this situation,” Julie said haughtily.

Peggy snorted, not realizing what Julie was implying.

“Fuck, you are an entitled brat, Julie. I don’t know how you fit that head of yours through doors it’s so big. I think you need to—,” she began in retort.

Peggy stopped mid-sentence, completely surprised when Julie smoothly raised her hand to display he mother’s emerald pendant, letting it dangle at the end of its chain.

The huge multi-faceted stone glittered brilliantly as it turned slowly about, reflecting the ceiling lights.

Taking advantage of Peggy’s confusion, Julie stared at her intently and began to speak in a low, soothing voice as she started the pendant swinging smoothly back and forth.

She was starting a hypnotic induction.

“You really need to relax Peg. Relax and watch my beautiful diamond as it swings back and forth…letting it draw your eyes…the way it splits the light is very soothing…just let yourself relax…let your anger towards me melt away as you keep watching the emerald and listening carefully to my words…that’s it…relaxing more and more with every swing back…and forth…you cannot take your eyes off the pretty green stone…you must keep watching it…letting it draw you into its depths…relaxing deeper with every word I say…,” Julie said smoothly in a practiced monotone.

Peggy was stunned; Julie’s voice was gentle but firm and insistent at the same time. Her words flowed into her mind and rapidly began to override her own thoughts.

Just like Peggy had been doing to people the past six months.

Julie was a hypnotist.

Not just a hypnotist Peggy realized, but a skilled hypnotist.

Peggy felt a moment of panic as her body swiftly began to tingle as she began to relax.

She tried to turn and reach for her own pendant, to look away from the flashing emerald and break the trance Julie was weaving.

She could not; Julie’s induction had already locked her eyes to the gem, and they were now being pulled involuntarily along, following its every move.

Back and forth.

“What the…fuck, Julie? Stop…stop now,” Peggy stammered as the relaxation in her body increased.

“That’s a good girl Peg…just keep relaxing deeper for me…you are feeling sleepy now…it will feel so good to just give in and close your eyes…but not until I tell you to. It feels so good to just keep watching my beautiful emerald and relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…you are getting sleepy Peg, very sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy… the harder you try to resist, the heavier they become…as you keep listening to the sound of my voice…letting it guide you deeper into a wonderfully relaxed, peaceful state…You want to sleep for me. It will feel so good to just give in and relax…to let me guide your thoughts and tell you what is good for you…relax even deeper now…,” Julie continued.

The flashing emerald filled Peggy’s vision, and Julie’s voice was drowning out her own thoughts as she struggled to resist.

The feeling of relaxation was increasing and her eyelids suddenly felt like lead, fluttering even as they helplessly followed the diamond swinging rhythmically back and forth.

“No…s-stop…you b-bitch, I…I will…,” Peggy mumbled.

Already tired from her exertions earlier in the day and relaxed from her bath, forming thoughts had become difficult, let alone words.

She tried to activate the Mistress’s Gaze, but Julie’s induction was so fast she was already too weak.

She tried to cast a spell, but she couldn’t form the words.

Peggy fell silent, arms hanging limply at her sides, eyelids fluttering as she was caught in Julie’s hypnotic trap.

Julie paused just long enough to smirk, enjoying the sight of Peggy helpless, standing silently with her eyes locked onto the swinging gem as she fell helplessly under her power.

“You are doing so well for me Peggy…now I am going to count back from “five”, and when I say “one” you will be completely, deeply hypnotized and obey my every command. Five…so relaxed now…four…you are sleepy, Peggy. Very sleepy….Three…your eyelids are so heavy now you can barely keep them open…when I tell you to close them, you will….two…you cannot stay awake any longer…one, close your eyes and sleep now,” Julie said firmly.

Peggy mumbled something unintelligible before her eyes slammed shut. Her head nodded and her shoulders visibly slumped as she went into a deep hypnotic trance.

Julie was extremely pleased with herself, admiring her handiwork as she slipped the pendant into her purse.

“Gotcha, Peg. Now we can have that talk. But first you and your boy-toy Sean will need to pack some clothes; he’s very sexy so I will be keeping him. You are both coming back to Tahoe with me. I have plans for you. Sean, come in here,” she said smugly.

Sean entered the room, a dazed expression on his face.

He had been relaxing on the couch when there was a knock at the suite’s door.

Asking who it was, Julie had claimed to be with hotel guest services.

Julie had hypnotized him as soon as he had opened the door using a well-practiced surprise induction, and after some reinforcing suggestions was now deeply under her control as well.

After running into Peggy at the film studio Julie had commanded her Thrall, a young handsome man named Chad, to wait until she left the studio and follow her.

Julie then went to the hotel, fully intending to hypnotize and enslave Peggy, to put her in her place and settle their dispute once and for all.

It didn’t matter to the self-absorbed Julie that Peggy was entirely right, and she had stolen things from her mother’s home.

Her dinner invitation at the studio had simply been a ruse to get Peggy alone, hoping she could put her under over a nice meal.

Instead, she’d had to use a bolder, more brash approach.

Julie never shied away from being brash.

Julie had hypnotized the front-desk clerk and commanded the young woman to give her Peggy’s room number and provide her with a room-card.

Mary-Elizabeth had registered the room under Peggy’s real name, so Julie had known exactly where to go.

Now, Julie stood with a triumphant smirk on her face, utterly pleased with herself for capturing her former sister-in-law and having no idea that Peggy too was a hypnotist and Sean was her slave rather than simply her boyfriend.

While Julie’s new slaves began to pack, she began to snoop through Peggy’s belongings, unapologetically taking things that caught her eye. These included several pieces of jewelry, among them two of her favorite and valuable toe rings.

After Peggy and Sean had packed, Julie let them down to a large, brand new Lexus luxury SUV. Behind the wheel was Julie’s own boy-toy, a handsome and fit twenty-five-year old man with short brown hair and green eyes. Chad had been a personal trainer at Julie’s gym, lusted after by many female clients. After she’d discovered her talent for hypnotism, Julie had enslaved him during a private training session. Chad found himself her full-time “employee”; while he actually did help with her business, he was also her personal trainer, driver, errand-boy and sex-slave.

Julie’s SUV had every amenity and feature, and she rode in the back with Peggy and Sean, whom she passed a portion of the long drive back to Tahoe deepening their trances and implanting suggestions deep into their subconscious minds.

When she was satisfied that they were now her obedient puppets, she reached down and unstrapped her sandals, then placed her bare feet in Sean’s lap.

“You will massage my feet, slave. Oh, and put these on for me. Peggy has always had really nice feet, although mine are just a little more perfect. I have always liked her toe rings, and I am sure they will look even cuter on me,” Julie said, handing Sean the toe rings she had stolen from Peggy’s collection.

Sean dutifully put them on Julie’s middle toes, then began to massage Julie’s admittedly nice feet.

“Mmmmm…you are good at that. Keep it up until I fall asleep. Then you will both fall deep asleep until I awaken you,” Julie commanded.

She wanted everyone rested for when they arrived at her home.

The next thing Peggy knew she was sitting at Julie’s kitchen counter on a tall, comfortable stool. She was still wearing her robe, and Sean was beside her in his jeans and t-shirt.

“What happened?” he asked, rubbing his eyes.

“Julie hypnotized us,” Peggy said glumly.

She tried to stand, but found she could not get off the stool, held fast by a post-hypnotic suggestion.

Looking at the clock on the wall, she saw it was after four in the afternoon the following day.

They had been under Julie’s hypnosis for almost twenty-four hours.

Goddess only knows what she’s done to us, Peggy thought to herself.

Oh look, you fucked up again. Time to let me out to play, a voice inside her teased.

Peggy shuddered; the part of her she had dubbed “Dark Peggy” was stirring.

She forced the voice to be silent.

Peggy did not want to unleash her darkness; she was afraid she’d never contain it again once she did.

Julie doesn’t know I am a hypnotist…she is an idiot for letting me be aware. If she gives me an opening I will zap her with the Mistress’s Gaze, Peggy thought to herself.

She tried make her eyes flare green.

Nothing happened.

You will not do anything to harm, hinder or inconvenience me; you will not do anything without my permission. I am your owner and your Mistress. You will obey me at all times Julie’s voice echoed in her mind.

Fuck; she is thorough. One thing about Julie, she is detail-oriented , Peggy lamented.

She needed Julie’s permission to use her hypnotic powers, even though Julie was unaware she had them.

“Oh. Right. I remember now; I opened the door and she was already swinging her pendant…fuck, I am so sorry. I can’t believe I got caught by surprise again! Punish me when we get out of this,” Sean said, abashed.

“It isn’t your fault. I should have not been so surprised and resisted her. I wonder if my mother’s pendant had something to do with it… Either way, this is all that cunt Julie’s doing,” Peggy assured him.

“Oh my, is that any way to talk about your new Mistress? I will have to punish you for that, Peggy. You are right though, it was all me and my skill,” Julie said cheerfully as she stepped into the large professional-grade kitchen.

She was wearing a stylish long-sleeve purple top and white shorts; she was barefoot and still wearing the toe rings she’d taken from Peggy.

Peggy’s mother’s emerald pendant hung around her neck.

Julie went to the stove, checking on a pot of soup and peering into one of the ovens.

Both Peggy and Sean were silent, glaring at her with rage.

“You see, I have become a hypnotist and unfortunately for you two I am an extremely good one. I hope everyone is rested after the long drive. I was generous and let you sleep away a lot of the day,” she added, turning around to face Peggy and Sean with a smile.

“What the hell Julie? You kidnapped us?” Peggy asked angrily.

Julie laughed.

“I am actually doing you a favor. You have become surly and bitter, Peggy. You need to lighten up. I am going to help you live a better life,” she said cheerfully.

“What does that mean?” Peggy asked, dreading the answer.

“It means that I am going to decide what is best for you from now on. You are going to eat healthy, get more exercise and be more productive,” Julie explained with a smile.

“You mean I am going to be your slave,” Peggy spat.

Julie shrugged.

“If you want to call it that. I am going to be helping you live better, Peg. Taking care of you and sharing my knowledge of what is best for you. The least you can do is clean my house and do some grocery shopping, work in my business…maybe a few other chores as well,” Julie replied reasonably, stirring the soup.

Trained as a personal chef, Julie had started a business cooking and delivering meals to clients in the area around her home, and it had grown into a large catering company.

No doubt with help from her hypnotic talents.

“You bitch, let us go now!” Peggy demanded.

She was angry and humiliated that she’d allowed Julie to capture her so easily.

Julie laughed at her.

“Oh no dear, there is so much I have planned for you. Besides, you really need to make up for the way you’ve been treating me over that silly necklace,” she said sweetly.

“You fucking lying thieving bitch! You stole that necklace from my mother! Those are my toe rings you are wearing now, you took them when you kidnapped us!” Peggy fumed.

“Alright that is enough out of you, Peggy. Be quiet until I give you permission to speak, you bad girl,” Julie admonished her.

Peggy fell silent, glaring at Julie as she began to dish up food.

Julie placed small bowls of soup before Sean and Peggy.

“There you go. Nice, healthy tofu and vegetable soup. You have got to be hungry and it is better than anything you have eaten lately, I guarantee it. Oh and you will both eat what I serve you. You should feel grateful that I am taking the time to feed you at all,” Julie said firmly.

Sean and Peggy began to eat; they were indeed hungry, not having eaten since the previous day.

“Isn’t the food wonderful? Don’t worry, if you don’t like it I will make sure you love it during our next session,” Julie said with irritating cheerfulness.

Sean was silent as he ate, and Peggy was unable to speak without Julie’s permission.

“And don’t expect anyone to miss you; while I had you under during the car ride you told me you were planning on being in California for two weeks. That will be plenty of time for me to finish what I have in mind for you,” Julie added.

“What are you planning?” Sean asked calmly.

“That’s Mistress when you are talking to me, slave,” Julie corrected him.

“What are you planning Mistress?” Sean asked, scowling.

Julie smiled and nodded.

“Better. Well you are pretty much just going to be my plaything; you are young, strong and handsome. You will make an excellent menial slave. Peggy I have more ambitious plans for. She is going to be my new girlfriend,” she said.

Both Sean and Peggy looked stunned.

Julie chuckled.

“That’s right, I am going to make you fall in love with me, Peggy. We are going to be a lovely lesbian couple…at least to the rest of the world. Privately you will still be my slave. But I think you and I will look wonderful together; it will be very good for my business in Hollywood if I am queer.

Peggy managed to snort.

Julie raised her eyebrows.

“Oh you don’t believe me? I bet you already feel it, Peggy. You want me. I have been telling you that for hours, actually. Repeating it into your mind while you were in deep, deep hypnosis. Making the idea part of your subconscious…part of you. Over the next two weeks you are going to fall in love with me, and be happy to be my submissive wife. Then you will come out to all your friends and family, quit your job and move in with me,” she said with satisfaction.

Peggy nearly choked on her food, flushing red.

Sean looked dumbfounded.

Panic rose in her chest, as she suddenly noticed just how sexy Julie was.

Her feet, her ass, her tits…

It had been at the back of her mind since Julie had entered the kitchen; now that she had called attention to it, the feeling had multiplied.

She had a crush on her despicable ex-sister-in-law.

Dark Peggy laughed.

Let me out, she said.

Fuck off,” Peggy retorted.

She took a deep breath and focused, looking into her own mind and locating Julie’s hypnotic suggestions, wrapped in intricate knots around her subconscious mind in similar fashion to the ones Gillian had used.

Similar, but not as powerful.

Peggy could break free.

The only question was if she could do it before the suggestions took full effect and turned her into Julie’s lovesick puppet.

Sean and Peggy finished their soup; it was very good.

Julie set a plate with a green salad and a small but perfectly baked piece of halibut with a mango sauce before each of them.

“You will eat,” Julie commanded.

Again Sean and Peggy obeyed.

Julie watched them eat with satisfaction.

“Very good, wasn’t it? You are lucky that I am such a good cook. You will be eating so much better from now on, and after we get you exercising and in better shape you will feel so wonderful,” Julie said.

“Peggy is in excellent shape,” Sean growled.

Both he and Peggy were fit and toned from training with Lavea and Bella.

“But she can always be better!” Julie replied in a sing-song voice.

Peggy flushed as she ate, both aroused and disgusted by Julie.

Once they’d finished, Julie commanded them to follow her into the living room.

Her home was an enormous three-story affair, and her furniture and decor was all top-quality and modern.

“Peggy drop the robe. Sean, strip naked,” Julie commanded them.

Julie looked them over, nodding with approval.

“You are both in very good shape! That makes me happy; all we have to do is maintain it. I can’t have any fat or out-of-shape slaves in my stable. Now Peggy, I know you want me…but I am afraid you can’t have me yet. Get on your knees, facing away from the couch. Lace your fingers behind your head. Good girl. Now Sean, you are very, very horny for me. You want nothing more to fuck me,” Julie said, shedding her own clothing.

Sean turned red with embarrassment as she suddenly found himself attracted to Julie. His cock instantly became erect.

The now-naked Julie bent over the arm of the couch.

“Fuck me from behind Sean,” she commanded.

Sean hurried to obey, eagerly thrusting his cock deep into Julies wet pussy.

Julie let out a long moan, then began shamelessly shrieking as Sean began to pound her.

Peggy gritted her teeth, forced to listen to her beloved Thrall fucking Julie.

Her thoughts were a jumble; part of her was jealous and wanted to be the one fucking Julie. Part of her was angry at what was taking place; part of her felt guilty and sad for Sean.

Peggy continued to work at unraveling Julie’s suggestions, but it was very difficult to concentrate.

Julie continued to scream with pleasure, eventually have three powerful orgasms.

Sean’s cock was still erect; he needed Peggy’s permission to cum.

“My my, you are potent; no wonder Peggy likes you. Why don’t you give her a facial? Cum on her face,” Julie suggested after catching her breath.

“Yes Mistress,” Sean said, moving to stand in front of Peggy.

“I am so sorry,” he said to her as he began to stroke.

Peggy looked up at him and smiled, her hands still locked behind her head.

Don’t worry about it my Enslaved One, her expression said.

Sean grunted in frustration.

He was stroking furiously.

Nothing happened.

He was stuck at the edge of orgasm and needed Peggy’s permission to cum.

She could not speak without Julie’s permission.

“Mmmm…ah…fuck…,” Sean said, panic in his voice.

He was considering telling Julie that Peggy was a hypnotist so she could allow him to cum.

Julie’s impatience saved him from needing to do so.

“Oh for goodness sake! Cum already!” she said loudly.

Julie was watching with her hands on her hips, eagerly anticipating what was about to happen.

Her control over Sean’s mind allowed him, or more appropriately forced him to release.

His cock spasmed and he shot his load all over Peggy’s face at another hypodomme’s command for the second time.

Peggy flinched as her Thrall gave her a facial.

Julie laughed.

“Well done Sean! I need to get a picture,” she said giggling.

Julie picked up her cell phone from the coffee table and took a photo of Peggy, kneeling submissively and naked, her face covered in cum.

Satisfied, she put her phone down and stood over Peggy, looking down at her with a smile.

“Enjoy the view, Peggy. You like my naked body; in fact you love it. You want to touch me, to pleasure me…don’t you?” Julie asked wickedly.

Again she put her hands on her hips.

Peggy gritted her teeth.

“Yes,” she said.

She felt fresh arousal surge through her as she looked at Julie’s large, lovely tits, flat stomach, shaved pussy and smooth tanned skin.

Along with the arousal was disgust.

Peggy hated Julie…and at the same time was falling in love with her.

Fight, by the Goddess! Resist! Julie in an amateur, she told herself firmly.

Peggy resumed her attempt to unravel Julie’s control over her mind.

“That’s right, you want me. But you may not have me…yet. You will masturbate over me Peggy…now. Rub your pussy, stroke it until you cum while you imagine eating my pussy…,” Julie suggested.

Peggy gasped, moaning as she began to stroke her wet pussy. Soon she was shrieking, shoving three fingers deeply into herself and frantically masturbating to an image of herself licking Julie’s clit.

Julie smiled with satisfaction as Peggy gave a shout of ecstasy and slumped over, trembling as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

“Good girl Peggy. Now stand up, and follow me. You too Sean,” Julie commanded.

She led them upstairs to her massive bedroom.

“You will both go get in the shower and get cleaned up. Quickly. Then come right back to me and kneel,” Julie commanded.

Peggy and Sean hurried to obey.

He quickly washed his cum from his Domina’s face, then the rest of her body as was their custom. Sean then washed himself.

“I know you can get free of her, Domina,” he said confidently.

Peggy smiled and nodded at him, still unable to speak.

Not without me,” Dark Peggy taunted her.

Peggy ignored her, concentrating on removing Julie’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

They got out of the shower, and Sean quickly dried first Peggy and then himself.

Then they went back into the bedroom to find the still-naked Julie sitting on the edge of her bed.

Peggy and Sean both assumed kneeling positions before her.

“All clean? Wonderful. Peggy, I am so glad we bumped into each other yesterday! It is like fate that you become my slave. Now then, I have some more conditioning for you,” Julie said cheerfully.

She raised her hand, Peggy’s mother’s pendant dangling from it, glittering as Julie began to swing it back and forth.

“Just relax and watch the beautiful emerald as it swings back…and forth…listen closely to my voice…,” Julie began an induction.

Peggy’s heart sank; Julie was going to hypnotize them again!

She had just gotten one of a dozen strands representing Julie’s control loosened, and now she was about to be put back under.

Tears welled up in Peggy’s eyes as they followed the emerald.

Back and forth.

The big green stone’s facets reflecting the light into Peggy and Sean’s eyes as Julie’s soothing voice filled their minds.

A moment later, both Peggy and Sean wilted to the carpet at Julie’s feet.

Smirking, she put the emerald pendant around her neck.

“Okay my new pets, listen carefully…,” Julie began.

She reinforced her suggestions of obedience and control over Peggy and Sean’s minds, then brought them back to consciousness.

“That’s better. I have to be sure you never break free of my spell. Now Peggy, you were always so proud of your feet, I think it is time you pay a little tribute to mine; they are much nicer than yours anyway, and I think you will find that you both have a newfound appreciation for them. Peggy, worship my left foot, Sean worship my right!” Julie commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Both slaves said eagerly.

Julie laughed evilly as they obeyed, Sean sucking on the toes of her right foot, while Peggy licked and kissed the sole of her left.

The toe rings Julie had taken from Peggy were clearly visible as they worshipped her feet, symbolic of what she had taken from them.

She had stolen their wills, and their ability to think for themselves.

“Oh my, you are both good at this; you must have worshipped feet before,” Julie said with a chuckle.

She enjoyed her slaves’ attention for several minutes.

Peggy had forgotten trying to free herself; she simply wanted to please Julie now.

Sean too had given in; Julie had suggested he loved her feet, and now he was her devoted foot-slave.

“Okay, that is enough for now. I am going to get dressed, and then I have some chores for you. Put these on and kneel there until I command you to move,” Julie said, taking two blue leather slave collars from a drawer in her nightstand and tossing them to the floor in front of her slaves.

Peggy and Sean obeyed.

Julie went into her closet, and emerged a short time later wearing a simple yet sexy blue sundress and matching flip flops.

“Now let’s get you settled into your new lives, shall we?” she said cheerfully.

The rest of the day saw Julie giving Peggy and Sean tasks around the house. Cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting. She had Sean clean her pool, cackling about him being a “pool boy”. She commanded Peggy to clean some high-quality silver utensils in the kitchen, and then put her to work in her garden weeding, watering and harvesting herbs.

After the chores, Julie led them in a yoga session in the back yard.

Following yoga, she again cooked for them, this time some excellent stuffed peppers and a mushroom risotto.

The entire time, Peggy tried to work on freeing herself from Julie’s control, but she often found herself distracted by thoughts of kissing Julie’s feet, sucking on her tits or eating her pussy. In addition, throughout the day Julie would snap her fingers and put them in a trance, reiterating that they were her slaves and had to obey her before snapping them awake and putting them back to work.

Dark Peggy raged in the back of her mind, but she was relegated to no more than a faint buzz, like that of a gnat.

Julie changed into a skimpy red bikini and relaxed by the pool in the evening, having Peggy wait on her and massage her feet, while Sean rubbed her shoulders and applied sunscreen to her shoulders.

As the sun began to fade below the horizon, Julie commanded her slaves to follow her up to her bedroom.

“Okay, I know how much you both want to touch me. I want to be satisfied again, so before we go to sleep Sean is going to eat my delicious pussy and Peggy, you will give me a rim job,” Julie commanded, taking off her bikini.

Peggy found herself kneeling behind Julie and reaching up to spread her Mistress’s sexy ass cheeks apart.

You are pathetic! We don’t eat ass, we make others eat ours! Dark Peggy raged.

This caused Peggy to hesitate for just a second, her resolve to free herself bubbling up to the surface.

Then it was buried under desire for Julie and the urge to obey.

Julie gasped as Sean began to lick and suck at her clit, while Peggy began to tongue her asshole, licking around it delicately before plunging her tongue deeply into it.

It didn’t take Julie long to cum.

“Oh my that was wonderful! You are such good slaves! I hope you realize how much you belong here serving me,” she said, breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasm.

Julie commanded them to sleep on the floor, her Thrall Chad checking in to see if his Mistress wanted anything before he went to bed.

He had been doing errands and yard work all day; Julie’s property was large and required constant maintenance.

The next two days were more of the same; Julie made Peggy and Sean do chores, exercise, eat her cooking and worship her.

She never let Peggy near her pussy, and was careful not to give Peggy any pleasure.

Julie also hypnotized them often, reinforcing her commands and.

The entire time, Peggy’s desire for Julie grew.

Occasionally she would draw strength from Julie mistreating Sean, or the sight of her mother’s pendant around Julie’s neck and she would begin trying to free herself again.

However, Julie’s constant hypnotism kept thwarting her efforts.

In a few more days, she would be hopelessly in love with her ex-sister-in-law, completely devoted and utterly loyal.

The third night, Julie spent two hours fucking Sean in several positions while Peggy knelt facing away from them, hands locked behind her head, forced to listen to Julie’s screams of ecstacy.

She gritted her teeth at the sound of her beloved Enslaved One servicing Julie and receiving pleasure from her in return.

You stupid bitch, she’s had you for days now; let me out! Before it is too late! She may be dumb, but she is doing this right! She knows how to enslave long term! You have to get free before she lets you make love to her. Once you do that, you will be Julie’s bitch forever! Dark Peggy said angrily.

Tears streamed down Peggy’s face. The sound of Julie and Sean fucking filled her ears; she could hardly stand that someone like Julie had bested her and was now gleefully using her Thrall as a sex toy. Sean was hersm, not Julie’s! Her anger was growing, fed by her inner darkness. Julie’s layers of hypnotic conditioning still were not as strong as Gillian’s. Without the constant hypnotism, she would have gotten free by now.

She knew Dark Peggy was right; she had to free herself before Julie let her fuck her. She wanted her so badly; she was ashamed and disgusted, but the desire Julie had created outweighed it many times over.

Peggy had had enough of Julie’s humiliation.

Her anger won out.

Okay, Peggy thought,it is time to tap my dark side; I have to get free and save my Sean from this cunt…

Inside her mind she opened the door that she kept Dark Peggy behind and let her in.

Dark Peggy sauntered into the room that represented Peggy’s conscious mind. She was naked, with a perfect toned body. Her long thick hair dark purple, woven into intricate braids and covered in a delicate silver net decorated with black amethysts. She wore dark, seductive eyeshadow, and her eyes were a vibrant green, with a hypnotic gold occasionally swirling in them. Her nipples were pierced with cold iron rings, set with shimmering fire opals.

Around her neck hung a large amethyst pendant on a gold chain. Her fingernails were a deep dark purple, and she wore silver rings on both thumbs. Wide silver bracelets engraved with swirling hypnotic spirals adorned her wrists. Her navel was surrounded by a beautiful intricate tattoo of a fearsome dragon, green against her smooth pale skin. A huge emerald sparkled in her navel, threatening to hypnotize anyone merely looking at it.

Her neatly trimmed pussy hair was dark purple, and she wore a silver anklet with a witch’s broom charm dangling from it on her left ankle. Her right anklet was a silver snake coiled around her leg. Her toenails were a shimmering dark purple, and she wore four toe rings on her perfect sexy feet. On her left middle toe was a silver turtle, and beside it on her second toe was an iron band set with a green dolomite stone. On her right second toe was a platinum band set with a black sapphire, and on her right smallest toe was a familiar gold heart.

Dark Peggy exuded confidence and sensuality; Her smirk was simultaneously wicked, mischievous and dangerous. Her movements were graceful to the point of being hypnotic to witness, and she smelled of an intoxicating combination of cinnamon and Vanilla.

“Hello Peggy,” she said in a voice that was melodic, soothing and commanding all at once.

“Alright, I released you. Free me,” Peggy said to herself.

Dark Peggy laughed.

“I want something in return,” she said, looking around as if it was the first time she had been in this part of Peggy’s mind.

“Oh and what might that be?” Peggy asked warily.

“You are becoming a witch as well as a hypnotist. You can truly let me out. I want to play,” Dark Peggy replied.

“No way! You want me to transform into you? In the real world? No way,” Peggy replied.

Dark Peggy laughed.

“I am you, Peggy. We are two halves of the same person. You have tried so hard not to go completely dark since you became a hypnotist…but I have slipped through the cracks here and there. It is I who revel in things like enslaving Katie; she doesn’t deserve to be our slave…and I don’t care, because owning that vapid little cunt pleases us. Stop being a hypocrite and let me out to play; I know you will force me back into my corner eventually,” she replied.

“NO! You will do as I want! Now help me get free!” Peggy said forcefully.

“You know my terms; I want to play. I will help you get free, if you agree to let me be in on the destruction of Julie,” Dark Peggy said evilly.

The sound of Julie fucking Sean was distant but still audible; Peggy could tell she was gettin close to cumming again.

Peggy chewed her lip; part of her wanted to unleash her darkness and squash Julie like a bug.

But she was afraid.

Afraid she couldn’t control herself.

Afraid she would like being Dark Peggy.

You are still seeking balance, Peggy. You have more potential for power than anyone I have ever seen. You are going to have some growing pains, and some of them will be ugly. But I believe you will learn to integrate your darkness. I also believe Hypnothea favors you, she heard Mariah’s voice from one of their lessons.

“Oh fuck, yes, yes Mistress Julie! I live to serve you!” Sean’s voice came through.

Peggy’s expression grew hard.

“Okay, you have a deal. But after we deal with Julie, you go back into your cage,” she said.

Dark Peggy laughed.

“Deal,” she said.

With a wave of her hand, Julie’s post-hypnotic suggestions began to break one by one.

Suddenly, Peggy was free of Julie’s control.

She stood and turned around to see Sean enthusiastically fucking Julie from behind, her screams of pleasure muffled due to her face being driven repeatedly into the bed.

Peggy lifted her hand and was about to unleash her magic when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on Julie’s wall.

Pegg froze in surprise.

She looked like Dark Peggy!

Looking down, she had everything, the tattoo, the jewelry, the purple pussy hair…

Peggy smiled wickedly.

With a wave of her hand, she unleashed a spell and froze Julie.

Sean continued to thrust into her, oblivious to her paralyzation.

“Look at me, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said gently, her voice compelling.

Sean stopped and turned around.

He gasped in shock.

“Domina…?” he asked.

“Yes, my beloved. Look into my eyes,” she said softly.

Her eyes began to swirl with green and gold light.

Sean was hypnotized almost instantly.

“You are mine, not Julie’s. Her suggestions and power over you are gone. You are my Enslaved One. I love you and you worship me,” she said firmly.

“Yes my Domina. I am yours. I worship you,” Sean said, sinking to his knees.

Peggy smiled and turned her attention to Julie.

She nonchalantly snapped her fingers, and the paralyzation spell was gone.

Julie stood and whirled around.

“What the actual fuck?” she asked, astonished.

Peggy smiled.

“You fucked with the wrong woman, Jules,” she said, using Julie’s nickname from when they were younger.

“What…what are you?” Julie asked, pale and trembling with fear.

“I am a hypnodomme, unlike you. You are a pretender, a charlatan. Weak and pathetic,” Peggy taunted her.

To her credit, Julie tried to remain composed at the unexpected turn of events.

“I…you need to l-look at t-this…watch it swing…,” Julie said, her voice trembling as she lifted her pendant from between her breasts.

Peggy’s mother’s pendant.

An angry expression grew on the purple-haired hypnotist’s face.

She raised her hand and spoke a word of power, and the pendant was ripped from Julie’s grasp and flew telekinetically into Peggy’s outstretched hand.

“Oh shit!” Julie said, backing toward the door.

“Oh no you don’t, cunt. Look into my eyes!” Peggy said.

Green and gold light swirled in her pupils, and Julie felt tremendous hypnotic energy flowing into her.

“What…no..s-stop…stop!” she stammered.

“Look deeper…deeper…just let go Julie…you cannot resist me…you are mine!” Peggy said firmly.

“I…am…yours,” Julie agreed in a dazed voice.

She was deeply hypnotized, utterly enslaved to Peggy’s will.

Peggy smiled wickedly.

“Now we are going to have some fun,” she said.

Her eyes flared with hypnotic power again.

“Julie, it is you who is now in love with me. Truly, deeply, completely. You will do anything I ask, obey my every command. You worship me, you live to serve me,” Peggy said firmly.

Hypnotic power emanating from Peggy flowed into Julie’s eyes.

Julie gasped, her body going rigid as Peggy’s hypnotic suggestions were burned into her brain.

“Oh Peggy, I love you! I worship you, I live to serve you!” Julie said immediately.

The naked woman dropped to her knees.

Peggy smiled.

She was going to enjoy this.