The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Consequences and Points of View

Various members of the True Hypnotism Community deal with the consequences of both their own actions and those of their friends and enemies

Jing-Mei

High Mistress Jing-Mei stood calmly in the elevator as it descended to the ground floor of The Spiral Hypnotism Club. It was early on a Saturday morning, and she was on her way down from her luxury suite to meet with High Mistress Gillian. She had arrived in Boise a few days earlier for a check-up with her OBGYN at The Spiral’s medical facility.

The beautiful Asian hypnotist was wearing a long, sexy black halter dress that had a plunging cutout in the front that showed off the sides of her lovely breasts and her taught stomach.

A stomach that was growing; a little over nine weeks pregnant, Jing-Mei would be showing soon. Already she had gained almost ten pounds, her designer clothes starting to feel a bit tight. Her morning sickness had finally begun to lessen, and her appetite had increased dramatically.

Jing-Mei wanted to wear her beautiful gowns and tall strappy sandals as long as she could before she would have to start wearing outfits more practical for pregnancy; thus, she was dressed as if she was going to a formal party for an informal morning meeting.

In the elevator with Jing-Mei was her Thrall Miranda, dressed in a stylish dark grey pantsuit, her blonde hair in a ponytail; also present was her bodyguard and slave Roger. The tall, handsome and fit former soldier was dressed in a nicely-tailored light grey suit with a jade green tie.

The elevator doors opened, and Jing-Mei walked gracefully into The Spiral’s lobby, heading down a hallway that was restricted to authorized personnel only. The two suit-clad security guards standing at the entrance of the hallway didn’t so much as twitch as The High Mistress passed, her slaves following in her wake.

Jing-Mei reached the end of the hall and knocked delicately on the door of High Mistress Gillian’s private office.

A few seconds later the door was opened by a beautiful naked young brunette woman named Avery, one of Gillian’s personal slaves.

“Greetings, High Mistress Jing-Mei. High Mistress Gillian is expecting you. Please come in,” Avery said.

Jing-Mei did not acknowledge the slave, striding past her into Gillian’s office.

Miranda followed her mistress inside; Roger remained in the hallway, standing silently beside the office door with his back straight and his hands clasped behind his back.

“Hello Jing-Mei! Please come in; you look beautiful!” Gillian said cheerfully in her Irish accent, rising and walking around her desk.

“Thank you Gillian; you look fantastic yourself,” Jing-Mei replied.

The Irish hypnodomme indeed looked fabulous, dressed in a short, tight black skirt and a low-cut dark green silk blouse. She had recently lightened her hair to almost blonde and had it cut to shoulder-length. She had on simple emerald earrings, and wore a gold pocket-watch around her neck. Her fingernails were painted dark green with gold tips. Her shoes were five-inch dark green pumps that matched her blouse.

“You are too kind. Can I have Avery fetch you something to drink?” Gillian asked as they sat on the extremely comfortable couch in front of Gillian’s desk.

“Some green tea would be lovely, thank you,” Jing-Mei replied, slipping off her sandals.

Just the short walk from her suite had made her feet decide to swell.

“Avery, you will bring Mistress Jing-Mei some green tea,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Avery replied, immediately going to the office’s huge drink bar.

“So what can I do for you, Jing-Mei? Your message said this isn’t business; is it personal?” Gillian asked.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“It is. I will get right to it. I am pregnant,” she said simply.

Gillian was rarely shocked or surprised.

Her face indicated this was one such occasion.

The Irish hypnotist broke into a huge smile.

“Are you now? That is incredible and wonderful…isn’t it?” Gillian asked.

Now Jing-Mei smiled.

“It is. I am overjoyed. Doctor Carson says that I am doing well, and shouldn’t have any trouble carrying my child to term. I was here three days ago when…well, when they came in. I had an ultrasound and a check-up, and everything is going well,” she replied.

Avery brought Jing-Mei her tea.

“Avery, you will kneel before High Mistress Jing-Mei and massage her feet,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Avery said, sinking to her knees and taking JIng-Mei’s left foot in her hands, the emerald on the High Mistress’s gold toe ring glittering.

“Mmmm, thank you Gillian. That feels lovely,” Jing-Mei said, closing her eyes as Avery began to massage her foot.

“I loved having my feet rubbed while I was pregnant. Now then, what can I do for you?” Gillian asked.

JIng-Mei opened her eyes and sipped her tea.

Avery continued to massage her feet, which felt spectacular; the hypno-slave was very well-trained.

“You became pregnant later in life; I was hoping to get some insight and advice, and perhaps hear about some of your experiences raising Piper, if you are willing to share them. Obviously I am a decade older than even you were, but we obviously have a lot in common. If I am being completely honest, I am nervous and uncertain that I will be a good mother,” she said seriously.

Gillian smiled.

“Tell me one thing, lass. Do you want to be a mother?” she asked.

JIng-Mei gave one of her customary raised eyebrows.

“More than anything. I would give up being a hypnotist if I had to, to have this baby,” she said with conviction.

Gillian nodded.

“Then nothing else matters. You will figure it out, and I will be happy to help. Not only is money not a concern for you, but you can make anyone you wish do anything you require. You will be fine, and I happen to believe you will be a wonderful mother. If I may ask, was this intentional? Do you know who the father is?” she asked.

Some people might have been offended by Gillian’s questions.

However, many true hypnotists were promiscuous, to say the least; they changed partners and love-slaves frequently, and it would not be a surprise at all for one to become pregnant unexpectedly or to not be certain who the father was.

“I had believed, had been told by doctors, that I was unable to conceive. That was decades ago. Obviously they were incorrect. I spent some time with a…dear friend, and though I don’t normally allow men to ejaculate inside me, this time I did…actually, I allowed it several times over a long weekend. Now here I am, pregnant by some miracle. I have not told the father; I am not sure if I will. It would make his life, and mine, a bit difficult. So while I know who he is, I do not believe he will be able to be a part of my child’s life, unfortunately. I would really like him to be,” Jing-Mei replied almost wistfully.

Gillian nodded, frowning slightly.

“I see; well, that is understandable. You will of course do what you deem necessary. Piper’s father does not know she exists, either. I selected him for breeding purposes based on his genetics, lineage and some intangible, desirable traits that are very rare and only known to extremely knowledgeable hypnotists. I hypnotized him and used him as my sex-slave, then of course made him forget our three-day tryst after I had finished with him. It was for the best; he ironically ended up the slave of another hypnodomme. I will admit, I have wondered if I am doing her a disservice by depriving her of her father; however, she is growing up safe and has every advantage, and she will be an incredibly powerful hypnotist someday. I don’t feel she needs the distraction,” she said confidently.

Jing-Mei kept her own expression carefully neutral.

She was suddenly unsure why she’d come to Gillian, other than she was a powerful hynodomme who’d had a child at forty years old.

To casual observers, Gillian was enthusiastic about being Piper’s mother, committed to her happiness and well-being, doting on her child. However, those who were closer to the powerful hypnodomme, especially perceptive True Hypnotists, noticed that Gillian seemed to regard her daughter more as an extension of herself, a tool she was molding in her image. Piper was treated as if she were an apprentice, being groomed for greatness. Gillian could be short and even cold with her daughter, planning every minute of her day and ruthlessly drilling her lessons into her head, wether they be languages, math or hypnotism.

It was as if Piper had been planned and was being groomed as Gillian’s legacy, rather than an unconditionally loved child.

Jing-Mei also couldn’t help but wonder if Gillian was hypnotizing Piper, programming her and conditioning her to be the perfect daughter.

“I understand that as well, Gillian. It is interesting that Piper’s father ended up as a slave; I would have expected he be someone special and powerful. Is he enslaved to anyone prominent?” Jing-Mei asked casually.

“Actually, yes he is. She is someone I respect and admire greatly, in fact. As far as him being special, he is quite special, though he doesn’t know it. He has several very rare qualities, ones that I doubt he or his current Mistress are aware of, that I wanted in Piper’s bloodline,” Gillian said.

The perceptive Jing-Mei noticed Gillian seemed to be rather taken with whomever Piper’s father served.

Jing-Mei had never known Gillian to be taken with anyone except herself.

Her comment about Piper’s “bloodline” rankled slightly as well.Interesting, she thought to herself.

Avery continued her foot massage as Gillian spoke, and Jing-Mei held up her hand.

Miranda, who had been standing quietly near the wall until this point, immediately produced a peanut butter-flavored protein bar, unwrapped it and handed it to her Mistress.

“Pardon my rudeness, Gillian. I am hungry all the time now,” Jing-Mei said a bit sheepishly.

Gillian chuckled.

“I understand, believe me. I was ravenous when I was pregnant,” she replied.

Jing-Mei took a bite of her protein bar, chewed and swallowed before speaking again.

“Perhaps you could acquire Piper’s father from his Mistress; then you could have him on hand and be in complete control of his thoughts and actions; that way Piper could know him and he would behave as you desired,” she said casually.

Gillian looked uncertain.

“Honestly, I have thought about doing that, but his owner is very attached to him. I would never do anything to antagonize her or make her unhappy,” she said slowly.

It appeared to Jing-Mei that Gillian was slightly confused by her own words.

Jing-Mei finished her protein bar.

“She must be a truly impressive hypnotist,” she said neutrally.

“Oh she is! She is something of a prodigy, a beautiful sexy woman. Powerful and smart,” Gillian replied eagerly.

She flushed, the fair skin of her cheeks turning red.

Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow, slightly unsettled.

Gillian seemed out of sorts, her demeanor changing noticeably when talking about the mysterious hypnotist who owned Piper’s father.

“Gillian, I have to say, I am very curious; can you tell me who she is? Is she someone I know or at least know of?” Jing-Mei asked calmly.

Gillian again looked uncertain.

“It isn’t that I don’t trust you, Jing-Mei; I have just always kept Piper’s origins secret for our safety. I would actually like to know what you think of her father’s owner, though,” she said almost apologetically.

Again she flushed.

Something about her behavior and adoration of the woman was nagging at the back of Jing-Mei’s mind.

Is it possible that the mighty Gillian is under someone’s hypnotic suggestion? Jing-Mei wondered.

She took a deep breath and focused her mind, drawing on her own hypnotic energy and focusing it, then holding it in preparation for release.

“Gillian, I can tell you really admire this woman. I would like to meet her if I don’t know her already. You can trust me; you will tell me who she is, it will make you feel wonderful to share and confide in me,” Jing-Mei said reasonably in a gentle but firm voice.

Her demeanor was disarming and casual, but she had subtly adjusted the timbre of her voice, using a technique she had learned from Annika to make her words a powerful hypnotic suggestion and slip it into the Gillian’s mind.

Sometimes called “pushing”, it was a technique that few hypnotists knew, and was only situationally useful as it was disproportionately tiring to use. “Pushed” suggestions had to be short and subtle to remain unnoticed by the target.

Normally, another hypnotist would be more likely to notice the attempt, especially an experienced one; Jing-Mei hoped the seasoned Gillian wouldn’t pick up on the suggestion in her flustered state.

Gillian paused, her eyes glazing slightly for an instant.

Jing-Mei held her breath, ready for an explosion of anger from the Irish hypnodomme; she had technically just broken Spiral rules, and on a fellow High Mistress no less.

It never came.

Gillian’s eyes focused again as Jing-Mei’s suggestion took effect.

“It is Domina Peggy,” she said.

Jing-Mei sat very still as Avery continued to massage her feet.

With an effort, she kept her expression neutral.

Jing-Mei was shocked.

Apparently five years ago, Gillian had come to Boise, hypnotized Sean and used him as a sex-slave for three days in an effort to get pregnant.

Piper was the result.

Sean is Piper’s father! That means Piper is my child’s sister!, she thought incredulously.

“I see; so her Thrall is your daughter’s father. Gillian, I had no idea you thought so highly of Peggy,” Jing-Mei replied calmly.

“Oh my goodness yes! I think she is a bloody amazing lass,” Gillian replied with a nod and a smile.

Jing-Mei suppressed a scowl.

Her head was spinning.

Sean was Piper’s father, and Gillian seemed enthralled with Peggy.

“She is an impressive woman. She has accomplished a lot, especially considering how recently she became a True Hypnotist,” she agreed reasonably.

“She has so much power, and even more potential. And she is beautiful as well. She loves Sean so much, she would never sell him and I certainly would never steal from her. I believe she instinctively knew his value when she enslaved him,” Gillian replied, practically gushing.

Oh my, Peggy DID hypnotize you, didn’t she? Well so much for the amazing High Mistress Gillian being un-hypnotizable. I wonder what Peggy is playing at, Jing-Mei thought to herself.

An image of Peggy The Hypnotic Tyrant from her nightmare suddenly appeared in her mind.

“I am playing at taking over, Jing-Mei. It is only a matter of time until you end up at my feet, along with your child,” the image of Peggy said, extending her sexy bare foot toward Jing-Mei.

The Chinese hypnotist forced the unsettling image away.

Fuck you, Peggy. It is YOU who will end up at MY feet if you challenge me, she thought angrily, her hand going protectively to her stomach.

“I would rather Peggy and Sean never know the truth about Piper; you understand, don’t you Jing-Mei?” Gillian asked.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“Of course, Gillian. Your secret is safe with me. Speaking of Peggy, it is terrible what happened a few days ago, isn’t it?” Jing-Mei asked, changing the subject.

Gillian’s expression became serious.

“Indeed it is. I feel so bad for that little lass, just having been married,” she said sincerely.

The two High Mistresses continued their conversation, discussing some High Conclave business and gossip about the the true hypnotism community.

An hour later, Jing-Mei left Gillian’s office; Miranda was carrying her owner’s sandals, and Roger fell in behind the two women.

Jing-Mei was lost in thought, pondering the stunning revelation of Piper’s parentage and the implications for her own child, as well as the information that High Mistress Gillian was apparently under Peggy’s control.

Alexandria

Alex sat in a chair beside the hospital bed in a private room located in The Spiral’s small hospital. The room was very spacious and had a comfortable couch, a large closet and a private bathroom. A heart rate monitor beeped softly and rhythmically.

The only other sound the music of the old school thrash band Scrap Metal coming from Alex’s phone on a table beside the bed; Scrap Metal was Casey’s favorite. The tiny brunette was in a coma following emergency surgery after she had been shot in the side while on a mission with The Fascinating Five. She had an oxygen line sitting under her nose, an IV in her arm delivering antibiotics to fight sepsis, and a feeding tube in her abdomen.

Alex’s hand rested on Casey’s arm; she hadn’t left her side following surgery, sleeping on a cot beside her wife’s bed at night.

Alex was wearing only a simple short white dress, and round her neck was her diamond hypnosis pendulum, and joining it on the gold chain was her wife’s Alexandrite wedding ring.

Casey’s anti-magic toe-rings were on Alex’s bare feet for safekeeping as well.

After Casey had been shot, Alex had begun to panic, freezing up as she looked at her beloved wife bleeding on the floor.

Peggy had taken charge quickly. She immediately took Thomas Hightower’s keys and hypnotically enhanced her own strength, picking the bleeding Casey up off the floor.

“Alex, you need to focus so we can get Casey to The Spiral. Follow me. Bella, call Doctor Carson and tell her we are coming in with a bad gunshot wound. Mariah, take charge here and coordinate with Nathan and make sure all our people get out safe. And get Thomas and Ernesto into the dungeon and make sure they are deeply hypnotized,” the leader of the Fascinating Five had said firmly.

Without hesitation, Peggy had run from the room carrying Casey.

Alex had snapped out of her daze and followed her out of the building.

Peggy put Casey into the back of Thomas Hightower’s Jaguar.

“Hold your hand on her wound, Alex. Hard pressure!” Peggy had said to her.

Alex had taken a deep breath, then gotten into the car and done as Peggy instructed.

She began to sob as she held her hand firmly on her wife’s wound.

Peggy jumped into the driver’s seat and started the car. She let herself drop into a deep trance, greatly improving her concentration and reflexes.

Then she threw the vehicle in gear and roared out of the compound smashing through the front gate and heading for The Spiral at over one hundred miles per hour, racing through traffic with incredible agility. Even in her trance, she hit three other vehicles, sideswiping two and hitting another in the rear and barely managing not to wreck the vehicle she was driving. Along the way she went up on the sidewalk twice and down two one-way streets the wrong way; she also smashed through a construction barrier as she went down a road that was “closed to through traffic”.

Peggy had gotten Casey to The Spiral in a ridiculously short amount of time; when they arrived, Doctor Carson was prepping for surgery and a staffed operating room was standing by.

Alex had sobbed uncontrollably as Casey was wheeled into surgery. Everything after that was a blur; her friends all arrived at some point during the hours-long procedure, sitting with the blood-covered Alex while they waited for news.

Eventually, an exhausted looking Doctor Carson emerged. Bella had taken Alex’s left hand, Mariah her right.

“I got the bullet, but it caused significant damage. I had to repair a lacerated kidney and bowel, and it nicked her spine. We won’t know the extend of the damage until a few days have passed. She is in recovery, but she is in a coma,” she had said.

“Thank you Doctor. When to you think she will wake up?” Alex had asked stoically.

“It is hard to tell, Alexandria. Right now, she needs to rest. She is only alive because you got her here so fast,” Doctor Carson had replied.

“That was Peggy; wait, where is she?” Alex asked, looking around.

Peggy was nowhere to be seen.

“Honey, she feels like it is her fault Casey got hurt. She left,” Mariah said quietly.

Alex was incredulous.

“That is absurd! Please go find her. She saved Casey’s life. Doctor Carson, may I see my wife?” Alex asked.

“Not yet; we will get her into a private room and then you can stay as long as you like,” Doctor Carson replied kindly.

That had been three days earlier; after Casey had been settled, Alex had not left her room.

Many people had stopped in to make brief visits and ask Alex if she needed anything.

Mariah or Bella was with her frequently, as was her mother Susan.

“Just keep resting my Tiny Tough. I love you,” Alex murmured.

There was a gentle knock at the door.

Alex turned off the music.

“Come in,” she said quietly.

High Mistress Jing-Mei stepped gracefully into room in her black dress and bare feet.

“Hello Mistress Alexandria. I hope I am not interrupting,” she said.

Alex smiled.

“Not at all, High Mistress. Please come in,” she said, rising.

They embraced.

“I got into town a few days ago, and came as quickly as my schedule allowed,” Jing-Mei said apologetically.

“Thank you so much, High Mistress. Casey will be glad you are here,” Alex replied.

“Call me Jing-Mei young one, we have too much history for formality in this situation,” Jing-Mei replied.

Alex nodded.

“Thank you, Jing-Mei,” she said.

The Asian hypnotist took a seat beside Casey’s bed.

“I am sure that people have been asking you if you need anything constantly, but I am at your disposal if I can help,” Jing-Mei said.

“Thank you so much. I am fine; Casey just needs rest,” Alex said, sitting beside Jing-Mei.

“What is her prognosis?” Jing-Mei asked.

Alex took a deep breath.

“Doctor Carson says she has a good chance of a full recovery. The bullet did a lot of damage, but none of it is irreversible. She will need rehab of course,” she replied.

Jing-Mei smiled and touched Casey’s arm.

“She will be fine; she is known as Tiny Tough for a reason. I have no doubts she will be good as new,” she said.

Despite her positivity, the sight of Casey unconscious, hooked up to machines and her fair skin even paler than normal unsettled Jing-Mei.

“Thank you, Jing-Mei,” Alex said, putting her hand on Jing-Mei’s shoulder.

They sat quietly for a moment.

“Actually, there is something you could do for me, if you don’t mind. I need to run home and find Peggy; she hasn’t been here since we brought Casey in. Would you sit with her?” Alex asked after a moment.

“I would be happy to, young one. But you don’t need to run home; Peggy is in the chapel of Hypnothea. I spoke with Bella in the hall before coming in here, and she says Peggy has been praying non-stop for Casey,” Jing-Mei said.

Alex sighed.

“Peggy thinks Casey getting hurt is her fault…,” she began.

Jing-Mei listened while Alex explained what had happened, from the time Casey was shot.

“That is absurd; Tiny Tough would be the first one to tell Peggy she is not responsible,” Jing-Mei said.

It rankled her slightly to defend Peggy, but the truth was the truth.

Peggy was not at fault.

“I know, right? Peggy needs to come see her. I want to go talk to her, if you will stay. I won’t leave Casey alone,” Alex replied.

“I’d be honored. Go ahead, young one. I will be here when you return,” Jing-Mei replied kindly.

They rose and embraced again, and then Alex left her wife’s room for the first time in three days.

Peggy

Domina Peggy sat cross-legged in front of a magnificent marble statue of the naked Goddess of Hypnotism in the small but lavishly-decorated chapel.

Her eyes were closed and she was topless, her hair loose. She wore a long dark green skirt, and had removed all of her jewelry. Her feet were bare, and she had magically changed her finger and toenail polish black. The cut on her shoulder had been expertly stitched.

Since Casey had been shot Peggy had split her time between sitting with Sean, who had needed a lot of medical attention for his wounds, and praying to the Goddess Hypnothea in the chapel.

Bella and Mariah had both come to fill her in on the aftermath of the battle at Thomas Hightower’s compound, as well as trying to convince her that what had happened to Casey was not her fault and to come visit Tiny Tough.

Peggy had politely declined their first few attempts; eventually things had become heated between she and Bella, nearly coming to blows or a hypno-duel, and her friends had not returned after that.

“I am sorry to interrupt, but I was hoping we could talk,” Alex said from behind her.

Peggy went rigid at the sound of the young woman’s voice.

She swallowed hard and opened her eyes, then rose and turned to face Alex.

“Of course, Alex,” she said quietly, anguish on her face.

Instead of speaking, Alex rushed forward and engulfed Peggy in a hug.

Startled, Peggy reflexively embraced her.

“Alex, I am so sorry—,” she began.

Alex stepped back, raising her hand.

“Peggy, please stop. The others have told me how you feel. I want to save us some time. Casey needs you. What happened is not your fault. She is a big girl, we all chose to go on the mission, and we all knew the risks. You saved her life. I do not blame you, and pardon my language but Casey would say “It isn’t your fucking fault I got shot”. And she will be angry if you don’t come see her. You know she has zero patience for this kind of stuff. So please, just get your shit together, accept what I am saying come with me,” she said firmly, holding out her hand.

Peggy burst into tears.

Alex immediately moved to embrace her friend again.

“I am the leader, it is my responsibility,” Peggy sobbed.

“Shhh…just relax Peggy…relax and listen to my voice…let it out and release it…it was not your fault…we do dangerous things, and we almost lost one of us…relax…be at peace…let yourself just relax deeper and sink into a trance for me Peggy. You will listen to what I have to say,” Alex whispered into Peggy’s ear.

The statuesque blonde had casually put one of her bare feet on top of one of Peggy’s, activating her touch hypnosis ability and letting her power flow into her friend.

Peggy felt a pleasant warmth spread quickly up her leg, and she suddenly relaxed into a light trance as Alex’s suggestions entered her mind.

Peggy continued to cry for another moment, knowing Alex had used hypnosis on her and embracing it.

Finally, she took a deep breath and stepped back; her eyes were slightly glazed, but she was aware and alert.

“Thank you Alex. I just…I can’t help feeling I rushed us into that situation. I was cocky, overconfident. I was believing my own press. I am no demigoddess,” Peggy said, wiping her eyes.

“Not yet, but you will be. You were incredible. What you did, driving Casey here, was awesome, as Case would say. We were all reckless, and we will learn from this. But right now, Casey needs us, needs you. Please, come with me to see her. You will release your guilt now, Peggy. Do not resist me on this; you are still in a trance and I take you deeper and order you to come with me if have to,” Alex replied kindly.

Peggy chuckled, then took a deep breath and closed her eyes; she concentrated on her guilt and fear, and allowed herself to let it fade.

“Thank you, my dear Alex,” she said, opening her eyes and holding out her hand.

Alex smiled and took it.

“Come up for me now, Peggy,” she said gently.

Peggy blinked as she came out of the trance Alex had put her in.

She smiled, feeling better than she had felt since Casey had been injured.

Alex led to her to Casey’s room.

Jing-Mei rose from her seat when they entered.

“Hello Domina Peggy, it is nice to see you,” she said with a smile.

Her demeanor was calm and pleasant as always, but inside she was a jumble of emotion.

She knew some of her animosity toward Peggy was on her, as a result of her ridiculous dreams and her jealousy due to her attraction to Sean. There was also him being the father of her child…and Piper’s father. Most troubling of all, Peggy appeared to have hypnotized Gillian.

“Jing-Mei, you look more beautiful every time I see you! You are radiant,” Peggy said, holding out her hands.

Jing-Mei took them.

Both women gasped.

Suddenly, Peggy found herself facing Jing-Mei in a small private training gym; both women were naked.

Jing-Mei attacked in a flurry of powerful punches and kicks. Peggy blocked and dodged as best she could, but Jing-Mei was too fast and she landed blows to Peggy’s stomach, chest and face, making her stumble back. She continued to fight on the defensive, landing a few blows of her own, but Jing-Mei solidly had the upper hand. Eventually, Peggy hit the mat hard when Jing-Mei swept her feet.

The sexy naked Asian woman stood over her, a smirk on her face as she lifted the ruby pendant from between her lovely tits.

“Have a look at this, Peggy,” she said, starting the pendant swinging smoothly in circular pattern.

Peggy leapt to her feet, fumbling for her own amethyst necklace.

She felt sluggish, and was unable to access her more advanced powers such as The Mistress’s gaze.

Peggy raised her pendant started to swing it before Jing-Mei’s eyes.

Jing-Mei smoothly continued her own induction, and Peggy felt herself being quickly hypnotized by the High Mistress.

Peggy’s pendant slipped from her grasp as her eyes closed and she went into trance.

“You are mine now Peggy, as is Sean. You will open your eyes and kneel before me,” Jing-Mei commanded.

Peggy was helpless to resist, and she assumed a kneeling position before her new Mistress.

Jing-Mei smiled smugly.

“You look lovely on your knees, slave-Peggy. You are finished; you are never going to break free of my control. You are going to be a blank, mindless servant, unable to think for yourself. Now look into my eyes,” she said.

Peggy gasped as her green eyes met Jing-Mei’s brown ones, the High Mistress’s irresistible hypnotic power crashing into her and burning away her will…for good.

At the same time Peggy was seeing her confrontation with Jing-Mei, the latter found herself seated a lavishly set table in Peggy’s dining room. She was dressed in an elegant red evening gown complemented by her perfectly-styled hair and makeup, beautiful jewelry and sexy tall heels. Peggy sat across from her, similarly dressed, though her gown was green. Sean sat beside Peggy, looking extremely handsome and wearing a tuxedo with a green vest and red pocket-silk.

Jing-Mei realized she was on a date with Peggy and Sean.

Not only that, but she wanted to be there.

The food was excellent, the conversation great; after the thoroughly pleasant meal, Jing-Mei found herself in Peggy’s bedroom, in her bed, with both she and Sean.

They proceeded to engage in a passionate threesome, falling asleep together in the huge bed.

In the morning, Jing-Mei found herself walking downstairs to find Peggy playing with Piper on the living room floor, while Sean held their infant daughter on the couch.

“Look, it’s mommy! The sleepy-head finally got up,” Sean said, winking at Jing-Mei.

“Did you sleep alright?” Peggy asked, rising and moving to embrace Jing-Mei.

“I did,” Jing-Mei found herself saying.

“I know this is a big step, but we feel great about it. We hope you do too. I love you,” Peggy said with a smile.

Jing-Mei was startled by Peggy’s statement, and even more so when Peggy kissed her on the lips in the manner of a lover or a…wife.

The kiss felt good; she returned it, enjoying how Peggy’s lips tasted.

After the kiss, Jing-Mei sat beside Sean on the couch, looking at the beautiful infant he held.

She and Sean’s daughter.

“It is beyond amazing that we are all a family now; first getting Piper away from Gillian, and now you joining us. I love you, Mistress,” Sean said, smiling at Jing-Mei and handing her their daughter.

“I love you all as well,” Jing-Mei found herself saying.

Both she and Peggy started as they snapped out of their visions. What they had experienced had been akin to a dream; incomplete and hazy, skipping from one part to the next, like re-reading the important parts of a story.

Once again aware in Casey’s hospital room, Peggy and Jing-Mei release one another’s hands and eyed each other suspiciously.

Alex didn’t seem to notice as she retook her seat beside her wife’s bed.

“I…need to be going. Peggy, Alexandria it was lovely to see you both. I will be in town for a few more days. I will come visit again tomorrow, with your permission Alex,” Jing-Mei said.

“Of course! Casey would like that, and so would I,” Alex said with a nod.

“Peggy, I…hope I see you soon,” Jing-Mei said politely.

She felt herself flush as she looked at Peggy’s bare breasts, suddenly aroused by the sexy woman who haunted her dreams and owned the man she…loved?

Yes, I love Sean…not Peggy. That is impossible…, she told herself.

“Yes, I hope so too,” Peggy replied neutrally.

The powerful women locked eyes and exchanged nods.

Then Jing-Mei turned and moved for the door; Peggy couldn’t help but admire the High Mistress’s fantastic figure, and before she could stop herself she imagined herself on her knees eating Jing-Mei’s delicious pussy.

Peggy banished the image as she watch watched her leave the room, feeling a strange combination of aroused, afraid and intrigued.

Peggy was certain the vision had been from Hypnothea, but she had no clue if it was a warning, a glimpse of a possible future or a simple hallucination.

Her mind began to run through various possibilities and scenarios as she wondered if Jing-Mei was her enemy.

If she is, she is in for a rude shock; you still have a trigger in her subconscious…unless she found it…, Peggy thought.

“What…the fuck…is going…on?” a weak voice asked, snapping Peggy out of her contemplation.

She turned to see Casey, her eyes open and a scowl on her face. Alex was holding her hand, tears streaming down her face as she looked at Peggy and smiled.

“See? You walked in, she woke up!” Alex said happily.

Tears began to trickle from Peggy’s eyes as she moved to stand on the other side of the bed and grasp Casey’s other hand.

“Hey, welcome back,” she said gently.

Casey looked at her, then Alex.

“I am…fucking hungry. Who do I have to…hypnotize to get a cheeseburger,” Casey said, her voice stronger.

Alex looked at Peggy and they shared a laugh.

The statuesque blonde leaned in and kissed her wife’s forehead.

“I’ll go get Doctor Carson,” Peggy said, Jing-Mei momentarily forgotten.

Sean

Sean was in his bed in a hospital room just down the hall from Casey’s; he was sitting up as far as the bed would allow, idly scrolling on his phone. While not injured nearly as bad as Casey, the wounds he received during the attack on Thomas Hightower’s compound had been serious. In addition to the deep cut on his leg, his rib had been cracked when a bullet struck his armored vest. The rib had then been broken during the brawl in the garage, puncturing a lung; he also had several serious contusions, a bullet graze on his arm and a concussion.

Doctor Carson had examined him and recommended he be admitted after Casey had been stabilized, but Sean had refused, attempting to hide his difficulty breathing.

Peggy had of course commanded him to do as the Doctor advised, and to obey The Spiral’s medical staff when it came to his treatment and well-being.

Fortunately, the damage to his lung had been relatively minor, and he did not need a chest tube to fix it.

After three days of treatment and rest, he was bored. Doctor Carson had told him he may be released that afternoon, so he was now waiting impatiently to be discharged, bored out of his mind.

Bored, and worried.

Sean was of course concerned about Casey; she occupied a special place in his heart, like a bratty sister whom he loved.

He was even more worried about his beloved Domina Peggy.

She was blaming herself for Casey’s injury, and taking it very hard.

Peggy had come by to visit Sean often since he’d been admitted, bringing him his favorite foods and sitting with him while he ate and making sure he was as comfortable as possible.

She also climbed on top of him and rode him relentlessly twice a day.

Peggy was fucking him both for his own pleasure and to try and relieve some of the stress she felt.

The sex did relax her briefly, but her tension would quickly return.

Sean tried one too many times to comfort and reassure Peggy, and she had angrily commanded him to be silent, her face red with rage.

For an instant, Sean feared Dark Peggy might emerge.

She did not.

Instead, Peggy had climbed on top of him and fucked him roughly, twisting his nipples and raising her hand as if to slap him.

She had stopped herself, and instead leaned in to kiss him, then apologizing to him and becoming a sobbing mess.

That had been the previous evening; Peggy had fallen asleep in his arms, and been gone when he’d awoken in the morning.

Others had come to visit him as well, including Bella and Mariah on different days; Bella in particular had shared Sean’s concern for Peggy, worried she might continue to spiral downward, especially if Casey did not improve soon.

Mariah was more serene, trusting in Peggy’s strength and her faith in Hypnothea.

She had also playfully tit-fucked Sean in an effort to comfort him.

It had worked, and they had shared a heartfelt laugh when he shot his load all over Mariah’s spectacular tits.

Lavea had stopped by as well, telling him to “man the fuck up” before giving him a blowjob, and Nathan had visited him as well, bringing him couple of current sports magazines. Susan had stopped in after sitting with Alex for awhile one day, thanking him for fighting so hard for both her daughters.

“Casey is going to be okay, and so will Peggy. You’ll see,” Susan had assured him, kissing his cheek.

Sean continued to scroll on his phone, trying hard not to think about how awful Casey had looked, bloody and unconscious, when Peggy had carried her outside the office building.

“Go inside and check in with Bella, she is charge!” Peggy had commanded him as she put Casey into Thomas’ Jaguar.

Alex had climbed into the backseat with her wife, and Peggy had gotten into the driver’s seat, starting the vehicle’s powerful engine and speeding out of the compound.

Thanks to her quick-thinking and powerful self-hypnosis skills, Peggy had gotten Casey to The Spiral in time.

Sean wasn’t sure anyone else could have done it; Bella perhaps, but she wasn’t as skilled and powerful in hypnotism as his Domina.

There was a gentle knock at the door.

“Come in,” Sean said, looking up from his phone.

He expecting a doctor or nurse with news about him being released.

Instead, he was pleasantly surprised to see High Mistress Jing-Mei step into the room, barefoot and wearing a long sexy black dress.

“Hello Sean. I hope I am not intruding. I just wanted to see how you were doing,” the beautiful hypnotist said pleasantly.

Sean broke into a huge grin.

“High Mistress Jing-Mei! It is great to see you! I am doing fine, thank you! I am honored you came to visit me,” he replied happily.

He enjoyed seeing and talking to the beautiful Chinese hypnotist; she was intelligent, sophisticated, sexy and was always very nice, even kind, to him.

Jing-Mei smiled at the father of her baby, genuine affection in her eyes.

I couldn’t stay away, she thought.

“It is my pleasure, Sean. I just visited Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei said, moving to stand beside his bed.

Sean flushed slightly as the sexy woman put her had on his arm; her touch was warm and delicate, sensual and comforting.

Jing-Mei’s smile widened as she noted his cock stirring beneath his blankets, rapidly stiffening in response to her.

“That’s great. How is Casey today?” Sean asked with genuine concern.

“Considering the circumstances, she is doing well. Just before I left, Domina Peggy came to see her at Alexandria’s request,” Jing-Mei informed him.

While Jing-Mei was more uncertain than ever about her relationship with Peggy, she knew how important she was to Sean.

Jing-Mei genuinely wanted Sean to be happy, and she knew he would be relieved to know Peggy had visited Casey.

Sean looked surprised, then smiled.

“She did? Oh, that is great! I hope she will stop blaming herself. How is she?” he asked eagerly.

Sean was beyond relieved to hear his beloved Domina had finally gone to see Casey.

Jing-Mei felt a mixture of emotions; she was glad to be able to deliver good news to Sean, and pleased to have helped make him happy.

However, she also felt jealousy and anger that Sean belonged to Peggy, and that she could not have him to herself.

Jing-Mei was accustomed to taking what, and who, she wanted.

She was unused to cooperating with others, though since the battle of Boise had begun doing so more often.

“She seems well. Sean, Domina Peggy is strong. A remarkable woman. She will be fine, I am certain,” she said kindly.

An image of Peggy’s sexy bare tits popped into Jing-Mei’s mind unbidden.

She dismissed it.

Don’t be absurd, you are not attracted to her!, Jing-Mei told herself firmly.

Sean nodded, visibly relaxing a bit.

His cock remained very stiff, however.

“Thank you so much for telling me, High Mistress! That makes me so happy to hear,” Sean said with a mixture of gratitude and respect.

Again, Jing-Mei felt a stab of jealousy toward Sean’s reverence and love for Peggy.

Her expression grew wicked as she made an on-the-spot decision.

“You are quite welcome, Sean. Now I am afraid I must apologize in advance for what I am about to do,” Jing-Mei replied, raising her eyebrow.

“What? I don’t understand…,” Sean said, confused.

Special Secret Lover,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

Sean’s eyes immediately went wide as he dropped into a state of deep hypnosis.

Completely under Jing-Mei’s command.

She had implanted the trigger during the tryst that had resulted in her pregnancy, hiding it deeply and carefully so that Peggy would hopefully miss it if she checked Sean for triggers.

Apparently she had not found it yet.

“Who am I, Sean?” she asked softly.

“My Mistress; I live to worship, serve, obey and please you,” Sean replied in a dazed voice.

Smiling, Jing-Mei let her dress fall to the floor.

She knew she was being brazen and reckless.

She didn’t care.

Jing-Mei wanted to have sex with the father of her child; the wonderful man who was wasted as Peggy’s Thrall.

“When I get you to myself for good, I will train you as a hypnotist; now that I know you are special, you likely have the gift. You will still serve me, of course; you will suck on my toes for hours at a time and make love to me in every position I desire, but I will treat you as my consort, the highest honor a Hypnodomme can bestow on a male servant. And you will help raise our child,” Jing-Mei said as she uncovered the hypnotized man and exposed his massive erection.

The hypnotist smiled; she could hardly wait to feel him inside her again.

Aware and Adoring,” Jing-Mei said, snapping her fingers.

Sean began to blink; he looked at Jing-Mei and smiled.

He was no longer in a trance, but still deeply under her hypnotic influence.

Sean was now utterly unconcerned with anything beyond obeying and pleasing the beautiful, sexy woman standing next to him.

Jing-Mei agilely climbed into the bed and straddled Sean, doing her best not to moan too loud as she lowered her wet pussy onto his rock-hard cock, mindful of his injuries. She began to move up and down slowly, carefully controlling her pace, angle and the depth of penetration; Doctor Carson had assured her sex in this position was okay, but Jing-Mei believed in being careful.

She rode him rhythmically, orgasming quickly; she didn’t stop moving after she had cum, far from satisfied. Sean reached up and began to massage her lovely breasts, gently pinching her pierced nipples. Jing-Mei locked eyes with him and smiled.

“You are so wonderful, Sean. I…I just want you. Need you. Oh..oh yes…yes, yes. You feel wonderful…mmm…oh…oh yes!” she gasped.

She quickened her pace just a bit and orgasmed a second time, and then a moment later a third. Jing-Mei shuddered with pleasure, closing her eyes and moaning softly.

“Oooooh…yessss….Cum for me now, Sean… Cum in me again. ..You have made me whole…cum for me now,” she said breathlessly.

Sean let out a guttural moan as his cock spasmed hard; he shuddered beneath Jing-Mei as he shot his load, trembling with a hypnotically-enhanced orgasm.

Jing-Mei smiled as she felt him spurting inside her, then leaned down and kissed Sean passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth so he could suck on it.

Reluctantly, Jing-Mei climbed off of Sean and out of the bed, getting a towel from the bathroom and cleaning first him and then herself. She quickly put her dress on and fixed a few errant strands of hair.

With a smile, she pulled Sean’s blanket back on top of him.

“Thank you, Mistress,” he said with an adoring smile.

“It was my pleasure…father of my child,” Jing-Mei replied.

Sean looked at her in surprise an instant before she snapped her fingers.

“Sleep!” she said firmly.

Sean’s eyes slammed shut.

“Listen carefully Sean…you will forget that I hypnotized you while I was here, and forget that we made love. You will believe we had a short, pleasant visit. The memories of what took place will remain locked away in our special vault with the others for the day I can allow you to remember them. Do you understand me, my adoring love-slave?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sean murmured.

“Very good; you have made me so happy. You will awaken one minute after I leave, feeling relaxed and refreshed,” Jing-Mei instructed.

She looked at Sean for a few seconds, sitting quietly under her hypnosis, pondering simply taking him for her own, consequences and Peggy be damned.

With a sigh, she turned and left the father of her child in his hospital room.

Sean awoke a moment later and smiled. He felt calm and peaceful, happy to have had the High Mistress as a visitor.

It was so nice to see Jing-Mei; I hope Domina Peggy invites her into our bed again soon, he thought as he resumed scrolling on his phone and waiting to be discharged.

Liliana

The same evening that Casey awoke from her coma, Mistress Beth and High Mistress Liliana were meeting to discuss what had happened at Thomas Hightower’s compound.

“I understand the potential consequences, I assure you; I am willing to accept them, and you should be too,” Liliana said in a calm, controlled voice.

She was sitting naked in a jetted tub in the huge master bathroom of her luxury condo in The Spiral.

Sitting across from her was Beth Grant, also naked; each woman was holding a crystal glass filled with fine whiskey.

Beth was frowning slightly, and there was palpable tension between the two hypnotists.

None of their slaves, servants or other members of their entourages were present.

“Liliana, I am accepting the consequences. I lost over two million dollars in the debacle with Thomas Hightower and The Fascinating Five. I am also willing to admit I moved too quickly and was reckless trying to expand my business into Boise. What you are suggesting will make things worse, and only for the sake of pride,” she said slowly.

Beth sipped her drink, her mismatched brown and green eyes never leaving Liliana’s amber ones.

The Brazilian hypnotist matched her stare and raised her own glass to her lips.

“Pride is important, Beth. You should understand that. All these upstart hypnodommes are changing the true hypnotism community, and not for the better. They cause chaos and draw attention to themselves and us. These little clubs, I refuse to call them conclaves, are popping up like mushrooms after rain; they have no respect for The High Conclave or the truly powerful Mistresses like us, their betters. They need to be punished, made examples of,” Liliana said, an edge of anger in her voice.

Beth sighed; in truth, she agreed with what Liliana was saying. There were too many hypnotists who thought too highly of themselves and went around recklessly doing as they pleased, drawing unwanted attention to themselves and the True Hypnotism community.

However, Beth was a realist; she knew there was only so much she could do to control the situation, and she preferred to concentrate on her own business and goals.

“I don’t disagree in principle, but I feel in this particular case, retaliation would only make things worse. It would look petty and petulant, and it could start a war with The Fascinating Five. I don’t need that right now. Besides, I like Peggy and her friends. It was an unfortunate side effect that my chosen pawn lived next door to Peggy. I can hardly blame them for wanting a dirtbag like Thomas Hightower out of their neighborhood and their city,” Beth said reasonably.

Liliana bristled.

Their city? Have you forgotten that we run The Spiral? The High Conclave is based in Boise now as well?” she asked irritably.

Beth sighed.

“Of course not. I am the one who hypnotized Arthur. And yes, it is their city, Liliana. All five of them have lived in Boise most of their lives. Alex and Casey were born here. Mariah, Peggy and Bella have all been here for a decade or more. You speak of respect, but it goes both ways. I am not going to retaliate against women I respect for protecting their home. They did not know it was me who was backing Hightower. It wasn’t personal,” she said, forcing herself to remain calm.

A strong alpha personality, she was starting to get annoyed with her partner.

Liliana smiled, a menacing grin devoid of humor.

“Tell me Beth, what if they trace it back to you? The Five have both Hightower and Ernesto in their custody. They are preoccupied with Lady Casey’s injury at the moment, but they will question them both thoroughly,” she said, finishing her drink.

“They won’t. I hypnotized Hightower to make him go into business with Ernesto, but he has no memories of it or me; they simply don’t exist to be found. I didn’t leave a trigger in his mind. I work with Ernesto’s boss in Columbia; Ernesto doesn’t know me, only that an anonymous investor fronted him the cash for the buy; I gave him an untraceable account to send my profits to. So all I am out is my investment; I simply arranged for Hightower to go into business with my supplier, and put up the money. They won’t figure out I was involved, and I will take my medicine and eat the loss,” Beth replied.

Liliana was silent for a moment.

Then she tossed the expensive crystal glass against the wall, shattering it.

Beth was unimpressed.

“You are a bit old for a temper tantrum, aren’t you?” she asked sarcastically.

Liliana took a deep breath.

“You-we-cannot let this pass. Peggy and her kind are ruining this community. Damn it, Beth! The government has started a hypnotist task force! The Anti-Hypnotist alliance is gaining strength every day. And then we have idiotic things like Charissa starting a hypnotism-based division of her company! Did you know that? The great and powerful High Mistress Charissa, in her infinite wisdom, has started something called HypnoCorp. It is utter insanity! We draw too much attention to ourselves, and we are becoming parodies and commercial stooges! You did fuck up, Beth. You know you should never have tried to bring your business to Boise, especially without telling me. Now you are refusing to do the right thing and clean up your mess! You are letting them make a fool of you,” she said angrily.

Beth was silent for a moment; she laughed and finished her own drink. Then her expression grew angry and she too hurled her glass against the wall.

“I just told you, there is no mess to clean up! I see what this is now, Liliana. You are trying to manipulate me. You hate Peggy and those like her so much, you can’t stand to see an opportunity to strike at them slip away. You aren’t willing to do it yourself, you want me to be a pawn, to act out in anger and hurt pride to do your dirty work. I have been at this a long time and I am nobody’s fool; if you want to take Peggy and The five down, do it yourself. Don’t insult me with your high-school attempts at manipulation,” she said, standing up.

Liliana looked up at Beth, rivulets of water running down her fantastic naked body.

She laughed at her, rising to her feet.

The two women stared at one another silently for a moment.

“Fine, I will show you manipulation! Look into my eyes,” Liliana finally said in a firm voice.

Her amber eyes immediately began to shift colors, to brown then green and finally gold, then back.

Beth gasped as Liliana’s power slammed into her eyes.

In response, her own eyes began to glow; her brown one with soothing amber light and her green one bright emerald as she activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

You look into my eyes, Liliana. Look into my eyes and relax…,” Beth replied.

The two hypnodommes stood, projecting hypnotic power into one another as they spoke in their powerful voices, urging one another to relax and go into trance.

Beth felt her body begin to tingle as Liliana’s voice penetrated her mind. Her shoulders began to slump.

She was going into a trance faster than Liliana.

“No,” Beth growled.

Dueling a hypnotist of Liliana’s power was risky at best, even for someone as powerful as Beth.

She lashed out with a punch at Liliana’s face.

The Brazilian hypnotist reflexively blocked the blow, her eyes returning to normal, as did Beth’s.

“I am not surprised that you would have no respect for the sanctity of a duel. You are basically an upstart yourself,” Liliana said with disdain.

Beth snorted.

“Oh yes, I should just risk being enslaved because you betrayed me and tried to hypnotize me. We were supposed to be partners, bitch. You talk about respect, but it is you who doesn’t have any,” she said irritably.

She launched a flurry of blows at Liliana; the Brazilian woman blocked or ducked each of them, water flying from the tub as well as their naked bodies.

Liliana crouched and then backflipped out of the tub, her bare foot colliding with Beth’s jaw in an incredible display of strength and agility.

Liliana landed gracefully in the middle of the room, a smirk on her face.

Beth fell with a splash.

“Impressive,” she admitted, rubbing her jaw as she rose and stepped out of the tub.

She fearlessly moved toward Liliana, raising her hands into a fight-ready position.

Both women were expert martial artists; Liliana was younger and faster, a Capoeira expert; Beth had earned black belts in both Tae Kwon Do and Karate, and had been a national champion several times.

They fought with vigor and skill, punching and kicking, blocking and dodging. Liliana took a hard kick to her side, grunting in pain; a moment later Beth hit the tiled floor had when Liliana tripped her. The fifty-six year old Beth leapt to her feet with agility one would expect from a woman thirty years younger, launching a rapid series of powerful kicks. Liliana blocked or dodged most of them, but Beth’s bare foot grazed her temple dazing her for an instant and allowing Beth to punch her in the chest, knocking her to the floor. Liliana snarled and got to her feet even faster than Beth had; she went on the offensive, her dance-like moves difficult for Beth to sort through to block or dodge.

The older woman felt Liliana’s foot hit her stomach thought she didn’t see the blow, and after blocking two punches Beth fell for a feint the resulted in Liliana punching her square in the face. Beth stumbled back into the wall, and Liliana came at her shrieking in fury. Beth dodged or blocked the worst of the assault, but she got struck twice in the ribs, painful blows that nearly knocked the wind out of her.

Far from finished, Beth lashed out with a head-butt and caught Liliana in the face, bloodying her nose. The Brazilian hypnotist stumbled back, then slipped on the wet floor and fell.

Beth was on her in a flash, kicking her hard in the side and then in the face.

“Are you finished with your tantrum?” she asked derisively as Liliana lay on the tiles at her feet.

Liliana responded by jumping to her feet and gracefully spinning away from Beth; as she moved, she lashed out with a powerful kick that Beth didn’t see coming.

Liliana’s foot smashed into the side of Beth’s head; she quickly followed up with kicks stomach and chest, then swept her feet.

Beth hit the floor hard, her head hitting the tile and dazing her.

When she regained her senses, she felt the weight of Liliana straddling her chest.

Beth’s eyes focused to see Liliana’s face.

Or more accurately, her eyes.

The Brazilian hypnotist’s eyes were shifting colors rhythmically as she stared down at Beth.

“Relax, Beth…relax and look into my eyes…feel your mind becoming blank as you relax deeper and deeper…you cannot look away…noticing how difficult it is to think…how easy it is to keep looking deeper into my eyes and listening to my voice…my words becoming your thoughts…,” Liliana purred.

Beth grunted; she was feeling lightheaded, and her body was tingling.

With an effort, she activated the Mistress’s Gaze, her eyes beginning to glow amber and green.

Liliana’s voice faltered for an instant, and Beth managed to shove her off of her chest and roll away.

Each hypnotist quickly and gracefully rose to her feet; being skilled veterans, both women’s eyes were still projecting hypnotic energy in their respective manner.

“Just relax, Beth…keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…,” Liliana said without missing a beat.

“You are feeling very relaxed Liliana…feel yourself dropping quickly into trance for me…your mind becoming empty of thoughts…,” Beth countered smoothly in her powerful voice.

Her eyes were glowing furiously amber and green, while Liliana’s continued to shift colors rapidly.

Both women felt the other’s impressive power even as they projected their own.

Neither one could maintain their gaze for long while trying to resist their opponent.

“You can feel yourself dropping for me Beth…sinking…letting go as you look deeper into my eyes…you are so tired from fighting…relaxing more and more…,” Liliana said soothingly.

She took a step toward Beth, a slow and measured movement; she was feeling sluggish as Beth’s words seemed to echo in her mind. The Mistress’s Gaze was incredibly powerful, and it was only due to her supremely disciplined mind that Liliana was able to resist dropping into a trance.

Delaying the inevitable, unless she put Beth under first.

She didn’t have a lot of time.

Liliana took another step closer to Beth.

She had an idea.

“The harder you resist the more you relax…feeling yourself dropping deeper and deeper…the light of my eyes is so soothing…you feel it penetrating your mind, erasing your thoughts…becoming blank…dropping deeper…deeper…,” Beth said.

Her voice was still strong, but her tempo was slowing; Liliana’s voice was insistent and her color-shifting eyes were dazzling.

Beth could not look away from them, even if she wanted to; her gaze was now riveted to Liliana’s.

Each hypnotist was expending massive amounts of hypnotic energy as they continued their induction while simultaneously resisting their opponent.

Beth’s shoulders began to slump; Liliana began to make uncharacteristic mistakes in her induction, stumbling over her words.

Beth’s mismatched blazing eyes were all she saw, her mind rapidly going blank; Liliana was having difficulty forming words.

She slowly reached up with her hands and grasped Beth’s magnificent bare breasts, massaging them gently.

Beth gasped in surprise. Liliana’s touch was soft, warm and seductive.

“Your arms…your arms are heavy…very…very heavy Beth…y-you cannot lift them…the harder you try, the…the heavier…heavier they f-feel,” Liliana stammered.

Beth reflexively tried to lift her arms to slap Liliana’s fondling hands away.

She only succeeded in lifted them six inches or so.

Beth’s arms suddenly felt like lead; they dropped to her sides.

Liliana’s eyes continued to bore into hers, smoothly shifting colors, and her hands continued to gently, seductively massage Beth’s breasts.

“You…you…s-stop…I…I…you are…,” Beth said, her voice barely a whisper.

The unexpected touch had distracted her, breaking her precarious concentration.

The glow in her eyes faded and she fell silent.

“That’s it Beth…so relaxed now…just keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…my touch feels so good…overwhelming your mind…your thoughts simply draining away…becoming blank and ready to obey my commands…unable to resist me…dropping deep into trance now…letting go and relaxing completely…you are hypnotized now Beth, and you must obey me…I am now your Mistress,” Liliana said, her voice instantly becoming stronger when the light of the Mistress’s Gaze left Beth’s eyes.

She continued to sensually massage Beth’s breasts.

Beth wore a dazed expression; her eyes were glazed and her mouth was half open and her arms hung limply at her sides.

“I must…obey you…Mistress,” she said softly.

Liliana grinned and continued to massage Beth’s breasts for a moment, savoring her close, hard-won victory over the powerful hypnodomme.

“Well Beth, it was only a matter of time until our little partnership ended. I honestly had no plans to enslave you anytime soon, but you forced my hand. You brought this on yourself. Now kneel before me so I can deepen your trance,” Liliana commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Beth said, sinking to her knees on the hard bathroom tile.

An hour later, Liliana was cleaned up and wearing a maroon silk robe as she sat on the comfortable couch in her condo’s recreation room. Her hair was damp from showering after her battle with Beth, and she was sipping a glass of red wine.

Beth had also showered, and was now kneeling naked in the middle of the room, her face blank and her fingers laced behind her head.

Liliana looked her conquest over with satisfaction. She had considered enslaving Beth several times since they had become partners, but had always dismissed the idea as too risky.

Tonight she had allowed her temper to get the better of her, and was fortunate to have come out on top of their confrontation.

She could have been the one who ended up hypnotized.

Beth Grant was quite a prize; she had a powerful mind, and maintaining control over her would take commitment.

Liliana was willing to put in the effort; the rewards for having Beth under her control would be enormous.

The Brazilian hypnotist had long-term plans that she wished to accelerate, and having Beth as a loyal sycophant would help her do so.

She had begun Beth’s conditioning after getting cleaned up; it would take many more sessions to enslave her fully, but it was a start.

“Mistress, Elle Woods is here to see you,” Jack said as he entered the room.

Liliana’s handsome Thrall was impeccably dressed in a dark blue pinstriped suit; he had been at the gym, per his Mistress’s orders, during her confrontation with Beth.

“Thank you Jack. Please show her in,” Liliana replied.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jack replied, leaving the room.

“Beth, crawl to me and kiss my feet,” Liliana commanded.

There was the slightest hesitation from Beth before she responded, her powerful mind trying to fight the command.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said slowly.

The sexy hypnodomme went to her hands and knees and crawled to her captor and began to kiss her bare feet.

Liliana smirked; Beth had a very strong will, but it was breakable. Having her at her feet while she met with Elle would make a strong impression.

Elle woods entered the room a moment later; the short, sexy redhead was wearing a black leather corset and a short black leather skirt, her hair in a high ponytail. She wore heavy makeup including dark eyeshadow and lipstick. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and had a stack of silver bracelets on both wrists, and her fingernails were black. A magnificent ruby pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and she wore knee-high black boots with four inch stiletto heels.

“Finally had enough of her?” Elle asked nonchalantly, looking down at the naked Beth worshipping Liliana’s feet.

Liliana smiled.

“Something like that. You will keep the fact that Beth is now mine to yourself. Please, sit. Can I offer you a drink?” Liliana asked in reply.

“Thank you, High Mistress. Tequila please,” Elle replied, sitting at the other end of the couch.

Liliana gestured, and a beautiful young blonde woman named Taylor who had been standing quietly near the wall moved to the room’s bar to pour Elle’s drink.

“As you know, Lady Casey was shot; she survived, and now faces rehab and recovery. As you know, I had wanted you to defeat her in a duel; that plan is now on hold for the foreseeable future,” Liliana said casually.

Elle nodded.

“I understand,” she said.

Taylor handed the red-haired hypnotist her drink, then retook her position by the wall.

“You have done everything I have asked to my satisfaction so far, and I am pleased with you, Elle. Therefore, I have a new target for you. Bring her to me,” Liliana said.

She nodded to a folder on the coffee table.

Elle picked it up and opened it.

The folder contained several photos and a short dossier on a local hypnodomme. Elle’s expression went from surprised to thoughtful and then eager in rapid succession.

“I can handle her,” she said confidently, closing the folder.

Liliana’s expression grew serious.

“See that you do. I would hate for you to…disappoint me,” she said, nodding pointedly at Beth.

Elle Woods looked down at the powerful hypnodomme, whom Liliana had reduced to nothing more that a foot-slave.

She immediately reopened the folder and began to study it.

Elle had no intention of joining Beth at Liliana’s feet.

Liliana smiled wickedly, pleased with the way things were developing.

Lavea

The tall, sexy brunette moved with exceptional grace as she went through a fully functional Kung-Fu form. Dressed in a maroon sports bra and black leggings, her every move was precise, balanced and powerful. Her muscles were finely honed from years of training, and she had astonishing agility.

Lavea finished her hour-long workout, then walked over to a small refrigerator and got out a bottle of water. She was in a large training dojo that Domina Peggy had installed in her basement for Lavea, so she maintain her skills and train Peggy, Sean, Katie and others.

It had been nearly fourteen months since Lavea had been hired to rob and murder Peggy.

Instead, Peggy had hypnotized Lavea.

The beautiful, intelligent computer hacker, financial expert, martial arts master, former model and professional assassin found herself a slave.

A helpless, obedient puppet who was unable to resist the commands of a simple suburban office-worker.

Peggy had taken her free will.

She had recognized Lavea’s value and decided to keep her; she began conditioning her with regular hypnosis sessions, placing her deep in trance and constantly reinforcing suggestions of servitude and obedience.

She also left Lavea aware of her situation, and enjoyed reminding her that she had gotten the better of her and enslaved her.

Lavea had seethed for for the first few months as she served Peggy’s every whim; she protected her, fought for her, stole for her, killed for her, used all of her massive array of talents to further Peggy’s goals.

Lavea also found herself a sex-slave; though she had never been interested in women, with a simple command she worshipped every inch of Peggy’s body; kissed her feet, worshipped her tits, ate her pussy and licked her asshole. She also serviced Sean, mainly tit-fucking him and sucking his admittedly nice cock at first, then eventually progressing to passionate sex.

Peggy had also commanded Lavea to train her in martial-arts, and proved to be a quick study, especially when training under self-hypnosis.

Gradually, Peggy had begun to treat Lavea less like a menial slave and more like a highly valued underling, even a friend she genuinely cared about. She allowed Lavea to dress up in expensive and elegant clothes, and praised her intelligence and beauty frequently.

Gradually, Lavea had found to her own surprise that she had begun to enjoy serving Domina Peggy, though she wasn’t sure if it was on her own or due to Peggy’s regular hypnotic conditioning.

Serving Peggy allowed Lavea to fight regularly as well as use many of her other talents; she also came to enjoy lesbian sex, and had become more of a lover than love-slave to Peggy, and she and Sean had grown closer in their service to their Domina, becoming enthusiastic lovers with her blessing.

Lavea had sworn if she ever got free of Peggy’s control she would kill her brutally.

Now she wasn’t so sure she would.

Lavea not only grown to like serving Peggy, she’d grown to like Peggy.

Peggy still hypnotized her regularly, but Lavea had come to enjoy being entranced by her owner. A naturally aggressive, sadistic and amoral person, Lavea found that Peggy’s hypnotism help her be calm and focused.

Lavea was treated far better than Peggy’s other slaves save Sean, and she was even allowed dominate lower-tier slaves like Katie when she desired.

“You really are a joy to watch, my Fierce Beauty,” Peggy said, stepping into the room.

She had been watching Lavea from the doorway.

Lavea finished her water and turned toward her owner.

“Thank you Domina,” she said, taking a knee before the powerful woman.

“Please, stand up. Are you finished your workout, or would you like more time?” Peggy asked.

“I am done, Domina. May I assist you with something?” Lavea asked, rising to her feet.

Peggy smiled.

The sexy hypnodomme was wearing a simple, long black A-line V-neck dress with a long slit up the the front. Her hair was tied back, and she was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted black. The only jewelry she wore was her mother’s emerald pendant.

“Actually, I would like to ask you for a favor, Lavea,” she said.

Lavea cocked her head quizzically.

“Your wish is my command, Domina. You do not have to ask,” she said.

Peggy walked up to Lavea and took her face in her hands.

“Yes, you are mine. I love you, Lavea,” she said.

Peggy kissed her deeply, passionately; her tongue hungrily explored Lavea’s mouth.

The tall hypno-slave eagerly returned the kiss.

Almost reluctantly, Peggy stepped back.

Lavea was flushed, aroused both by the kiss and Peggy’s declaration of love.

“Now then, I would like you to accompany me, to assist me with something…and I want you to choose to do it,” Peggy said.

“Name it, my Domina,” Lavea said eagerly.

“Sean is home, settled in our room resting with Katie waiting on him; Casey is awake and demanding Pizza in her hospital room. Now it is time to punish the men who hurt them,” Peggy said.

Lavea smiled wolfishly.

It had been four days since Casey was shot; Domina Peggy had been upset and out of sorts ever since, but had found her focus and strength shortly before Tiny Tough had come out of her coma.

Now her Domina wanted vengeance.

“I would be honored, Domina,” Lavea said.

Peggy smiled.

“I knew I could count on you, my Fierce Beauty. This is something I have to do, that I want to do. I don’t want to involve the others, although I believe they would support me, even be eager to do so. However, I don’t want to put them in that position. I don’t care about right and wrong in this case. I want to punish the men who are responsible for hurting Casey, for almost taking her from Alex. I want to make them suffer, to show them how weak and insignificant they are compared to The Fascinating Five and the power of Hypnothea. I know it is petty, I know it is arrogant, and I know I am a hypocrite. I also have power, and I am going to use it. They are my enemies, and I am going to enjoy this…with you at my side,” she said ominously.

Peggy’s demeanor had become menacing and cold.

Lavea grinned at her, even more aroused.

A sadistic woman, she was not bothered in the slightest by Peggy wanting petty revenge.

She relished it.

Lavea had a proclivity that Peggy allowed her to indulge with captured enemies, an enjoyment derived from beating men and women while they were restrained.

Now her Domina was asking her to assist her in doing so.

Lavea liked Peggy even more in that moment.

Maybe I love her, if I am capable of such a thing, she thought.

“Your wish is my command, Domina Peggy,” Lavea said respectfully.

Peggy took Lavea’s hand and led her from the room.

A few minutes later, they were in large dungeon in the basement of Mariah’s home.

There were six large cages, as well as three chairs with straps to hold occupants down and various restraints hanging from the walls and ceiling. There was a long table and several large metal cabinets.

In one of the cages was Lady Christine, a member of The Scintillating Six and currently a prisoner of The Fascinating Five. The blonde hypnotist was naked, sitting quietly on the floor with a dazed expression on her face, deeply hypnotized.

Two sets of the ceiling restraints were occupied; hanging from them so their feet just touched the floor were Thomas Hightower and Ernesto Fuentes, who had fired the bullet that had hit Casey; they too were deep under hypnosis, and were clad in only their boxer shorts.

Both sported several bruises and welts on their torsos already.

“Mistress Bella seems to have taken a few shots while she was interrogating them,” Lavea commented.

“It looks like it. Good for her. She questioned them thoroughly for hours after she and Mariah hypnotized them, and we no longer have any need of them for information,” Peggy replied.

Lavea smiled.

“You shouldn’t underestimate your friends’ savage sides, Domina; Bella beat these two, and Mariah built this dungeon. They would definitely understand what you are going to do,” she said.

Peggy chuckled.

“Yes, you are probably right. I am doing this for me, though. Not for Casey or Alex or even Hypnothea. For me. To satisfy my own ego and vent my anger. To prove to myself I am strong enough to lead the Fascinating Five and to face our enemies and win. And because I need to throw a tantrum and these two are scum,” she replied.

Lavea nodded.

“Yes Domina,” she said.

Lavea got into a waiting position, hands behind her back and her feet shoulder-width apart as she watched Peggy face the captive men and casually raise her hand.

“Thomas, Ernesto awake!” she said firmly.

Peggy snapped her fingers loudly, and the two men jumped, the chains holding their arms rattling as they came out of their trances.

Bella and Mariah had conditioned them to obey Peggy’s commands as well as their own.

“Shit,” Thomas muttered.

“You fucking bitch, you think you can just do this to me? My people will come for you, and then we will rape you and sell you—,” Ernesto began angrily.

“Lavea,” Peggy interrupted him calmly.

A hint of a smile touched Lavea’s lips as she snapped a kick into Ernesto’s stomach, making his gasp in pain.

“Your people will do nothing, are nothing Ernesto. You are mine now, at my mercy. And I don’t have any for you,” Peggy said.

The Columbian man spat at her.

Peggy nodded to Lavea again.

This time the tall, sexy brunette smiled and performed a spinning kick, her bare foot smashing into Ernesto’s face.

As she finished the move, Lavea’s face was flushed, but not from physical effort.

She was aroused.

Beating the helpless man excited her.

“Peggy, listen to me please—,” Thomas began.

Domina Peggy, asshole,” Lavea corrected him.

She looked at Peggy, who smiled and nodded.

Lavea stepped forward and slugged Thomas in the stomach, causing him to grunt loudly.

“You were saying?” Peggy asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Domina Peggy, this…isn’t…necessary. We can…make a deal,” Thomas said slowly.

Lavea’s blow had knocked the wind out of him.

“You have nothing I want, Thomas. This is about punishment, and about power. Who has it, and who does not. I think you can see which one of us is which,” Peggy replied calmly.

“You are a hypocrite! You think you are better than me? You are torturing us, and why, because one of your friends got shot while you were attacking us? You and your people killed a bunch of ours! This isn’t fair!” Thomas said angrily.

Peggy laughed at him, and Lavea couldn’t help chuckling.

She had personally killed the most people during the raid.

Lavea had enjoyed it. She got a rush from killing, from combat, and she hadn’t been let off the leash in that manner since she’d become Peggy’s slave.

“Oh Thomas, that is too funny. Fair? Tell me, how many women have you cheated on Carmen with this past month alone. You will answer me truthfully,” Peggy said firmly.

Thomas turned red.

“Three,” he said grudgingly.

Peggy nodded at Lavea.

The brunette punched him hard in the ribs.

Again Lavea smiled.

Peggy then turned her attention to Ernesto.

“And you, Senior scumbag, tell me how many people have you personally murdered in the past month? You will tell me the truth!” she said, anger creeping into her voice.

“Two,” Ernesto spat out.

“Lavea,” Peggy said calmly.

Lavea kicked Ernesto hard in his balls, causing him to gag.

Peggy chuckled.

“Tell me something, what would you have done with my friends and I if you had captured us when we attacked you? You will tell the truth, Ernesto,” she said.

“We…would have…raped the fuck out of you…then cut your fucking heads…off,” the Columbian man said, still in pain from Lavea’s kick.

“Did you hear that Lavea? He would have raped and murdered us. Do you think we should go easy on them?” Peggy asked sarcastically.

“No, Domina,” Lavea replied immediately.

Peggy nodded at her.

Then she snapped a kick into Thomas’ balls.

“Excellent form, Domina,” Lavea said with approval as Thomas groaned in pain.

“Thank you,” Peggy replied.

“You bitches, if I wasn’t in these chains I would fuck you up!” Ernesto said angrily.

“Oh really?” Peggy asked, bemused.

She casually waved her hand, and to Ernesto’s astonishment the pins securing the manacles to his wrists popped out.

He fell to the floor, free.

“Bad move, cunt,” Ernesto spat, rising to his feet.

Peggy nodded to Lavea.

The tall brunette smiled eagerly at her Domina.

Ernesto growled and charged at her.

Lavea sidestepped and tripped him with her foot, a look of utter contempt on her face.

Ernesto grunted as he hit the floor.

He immediately began to rise.

Peggy kicked him in the face.

Lavea followed with a kick to his ribs.

Reaching down, Peggy grabbed Ernesto’s hair and roughly pulled him to his knees.

“I thought you were going to fuck us up?” she asked sarcastically, looking down at him.

“Fucking bitch—,” Ernesto began.

Peggy punched him in the face.

“You shot my friend. Pati dolorem,” she said, making fist.

Ernesto let out as shout, convulsing as pain shot through his body, caused by Peggy’s magic.

“It is you who is my bitch, Ernesto. Lavea, would you mind assisting Mister Hightower with some accessories?” Peggy asked.

“My pleasure, Domina,” Lavea said.

She moved to one of the metal storage cabinets, opening the doors and retrieving something from inside.

Lavea walked slowly toward Thomas, a wicked grin on her face.

Ernesto continued to moan as Peggy continued to cause him pain.

“Please, I can pay you, I have a lot of money stashed!” Thomas begged as Lavea approached.

“Not anymore, asshole. Mistress Bella made you tell her all about your finances when she hypnotized you, and she gave me the information. Your money belongs to Carmen now,” Lavea informed him.

Thomas let out a squeal as she attached clamps to his nipples that squeezed them painfully.

Lavea flushed again, more aroused as she watched Thomas squirm.

Peggy opened her fist, releasing Ernesto from the pain curse.

She casually snapped her fingers, and his boxer shorts vanished.

“Lavea, we don’t want to leave him out; why don’t you pick something out for him, then put him back in his chains,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes Domina,” Lavea replied.

She retrieved a large pink butt-plug from the cabinet, inserting it roughly into Ernesto’s ass before hauling him to his feet and chaining him up beside Thomas again.

While Lavea was dealing with Ernesto, Peggy moved over stand right in front of Thomas Hightower.

Her beautiful green eyes met his grey ones, and he immediately flinched and looked away.

Peggy slammed her knee into his balls.

“Please…stop…,” Thomas groaned.

Peggy laughed and leaned closer to him.

“Thomas, listen to me…listen to my voice…you are still under my power…vulnerable to my suggestions…you are weak, helpless…powerless…pathetic…defeated…by a group of women…women who killed your men, turned them into animals…ruined your empire…ruined you…you are nothing now…a weak scare little man, totally at my mercy…,you are afraid of me…” she said into his ear, using her hypnotic voice.

Thomas Hightower began to sob.

He began to beg, pleading pathetically for mercy.

Peggy turned away from them, suddenly no longer interested in tormenting her captives, and walked to the other side of the room.

Lavea finished securing Ernesto’s chains, then punched him hard in the stomach, chest and face; she shrieked with each blow, almost as if she were in the throes of orgasm.

Aroused and breathing heavily, she composed herself and moved to stand beside her Domina.

Thomas continued to bed, while Ernesto groaned.

Her attention on Lavea, Peggy let her dress fall to the floor.

“I am suddenly no longer interested in these two, my Fierce Beauty,” she said.

Lavea smiled.

“Yes Domina,” she replied

Lavea watched as Peggy raised her hands, her fingers spread and pointing at the two chained men.

Nunc est sine noxa lepores…nunc est sine noxa lepores…nunc est sine noxa lepores,” she chanted in a powerful voice.

Waves of invisible magical energy radiated from her fingers and engulfed the two men.

They immediately began to sprout hair and shrink, transforming rapidly into small, harmless white rabbits.

Lavea was impressed; she had never seen anyone use magic to transform two people at once.

Her Domina was growing in power.

It aroused Lavea even more.

“That’s better; now they will never hurt anyone again. They will be forgotten. Now, I think it is time for us to play, Lavea. Remove your clothes,” Peggy said.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea said, admiring her owner’s naked body with its ornate dragon tattoo and purple pussy hair as she undressed.

Peggy also still had a bandage on her shoulder where she’d been cut during the raid on Thomas’s compound, and several bruises on her torso and arms from the fighting.

None of it detracted from her sexiness.

Peggy was obviously aroused, just as Lavea was.

Lavea was expecting Peggy dominate her, and to begin by commanding her to worship her feet.

In truth, Lavea was anticipating it eagerly.

She had come to love Peggy’s feet and enjoyed paying homage to them.

“I know what you are expecting, Lavea. This time, I think it is I who will be worshipping you; I want to pay tribute to you, to show how much I appreciate you, my Fierce Beauty. I also need to be reminded that I am responsible for those that I lead and that some of you have no choice but to follow me. I was reckless going after Thomas and Ernesto the way I did, and I put you in unnecessary danger. I am sorry, Lavea; I am going to be your sex-slave right now. Put me in my place. Dominate me,” Peggy commanded.

She kissed a surprised Lavea deeply on the lips.

The tall brunette quickly overcame her surprise and enthusiastically returned the kiss.

At that moment she realized she did indeed love Peggy and loved being enslaved to the powerful and exciting woman. She also admired the way Peggy learned from her mistakes, becoming wiser and more savvy after each one.

Lavea would serve, worship and obey her Domina forever.

After I put her in her place, as she commanded, she thought to herself.

Lavea nodded at Peggy after breaking the kiss.

The tall brunette slave smiled.

“Get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet…slave,” Lavea commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Lavea,” Peggy replied.

The powerful hypnodomme immediately sank to her knees, then lowered herself to the floor and began to worship her slave’s sexy feet.