The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Calculated Domination

The True Hypnotism Community in Boise gets shaken up as various hypnodommes vie for power and attempt to dominate one another

Peggy existed in a blissful, relaxed and completely obedient state; her mind was empty of thoughts and desires beyond pleasing her owner, Sybil Emily.

She was standing in a large, modern and extremely well-equipped kitchen, carefully preparing a perfect Eggs Benedict.

Peggy was naked save for a simple dark green leather slave-collar around her neck; her purple-streaked hair was in a short ponytail, and she had removed her finger and toenail polish as her new owner had commanded.

After she finished plating the meal, Peggy placed it on a tray along with a steaming cup of black coffee and a tall glass of orange juice.

She then carried the tray out of the kitchen down a hallway, heading up a flight of stairs and into an enormous bedroom suite.

Sybil Emily was sitting up in the room’s king-size bed, dressed in lilac-colored silk pajamas and reading a large well-worn leather-bound book.

She looked up and smiled as Peggy entered the room.

“Ah, wonderful! You are such a lovely cook, slave-Peggy!” she said cheerfully in her British accent.

Emily set her book aside as Peggy placed the tray on her lap.

The naked slave then assumed a kneeling position beside the bed, lacing her fingers behind her head.

Emily took her time eating, obviously enjoying each bite of the delicious breakfast Peggy had prepared for her.

The kneeling naked woman felt immense satisfaction, a tingle of pleasure as she watched her owner eat, happy to have pleased her.

When Emily had finished she gestured dismissively at Peggy, who immediately rose and took the tray. The naked slave left the room, taking Emily’s breakfast dishes down to the kitchen to place them in the dishwasher.

When Peggy returned to the bedroom, she found Sybil Emily well into her morning yoga; she had discarded her robe and was performing a perfect crane pose. Peggy knelt and laced her fingers behind her head, waiting silently while the naked Emily went through a series of advanced yoga positions, including the One-Legged King Pigeon, Scorpion Handstand, Astavakrasana, and King Dancer poses.

“Come with me slave, you will wash my body,” Emily commanded after she had finished her workout.

“Yes, Sybil Emily,” Peggy replied, rising and following the sexy blonde British hypnodomme into the huge bathroom.

Emily walked into the enormous shower and activated the seven nozzles, closing her eyes and smiling as Peggy began to slowly and carefully wash her body with a soft green loofa and fantastic-smelling body-wash. After cleaning Emily, Peggy then proceeded to bathe herself as well. The two sexy women stepped out of the shower, and Peggy carefully and thoroughly dried first Emily, then herself with thick luxurious green towels.

Emily led Peggy back into the bedroom, where they found another of Emily’s slaves waiting, standing silently in the middle of the room.

An impressive man in his mid thirties, he was six-foot-six with close-cropped light brown hair and green eyes. He was naked except for a dark green leather slave collar, and had the physique of a body-builder, with broad shoulders and large well-defined muscles to go with his slender waist.

However, his most impressive attribute was his cock; it was fully erect, and well above average in both length and girth.

“Adam, come and satisfy me,” Emily ordered casually.

“Yes, Sybil,” the impressive man said.

Peggy once again knelt, watching impassively as the man picked Emily up and impaled her with his cock, carrying her like a child to pin her against the wall so he could thrust powerfully into her over and over.

Emily grunted and moaned, shrieked and screamed.

Adam continued to thrust as she had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!” she screamed, shuddering in ecstasy.

After she had cum three times, she extricated herself from Adam.

His cock remained rock hard, covered in her juices.

“Mmmmm…that was exquisite as always, Adam. Now go and pleasure yourself while thinking of me, then get ready for the day,” Emily said.

“Yes, Sybil,” Adam replied.

He bowed to his mistress, then walked from the room.

Emily went into the closet, and emerged a few moments later clad in a pale yellow strapless gown. She was barefoot and wore no jewelry; she picked up a brush from the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Now it is your turn, slave-Peggy. Masturbate to me now. When I tell you to, you will have a massive, incredible orgasm and all of my suggestions will be even stronger in your mind,” Emily instructed as she began to brush her hair.

“Yes, Sybil,” Peggy replied.

One hand went immediately to her pussy, while the other began to massage one of her lovely breasts.

Emily smiled as she watched Peggy fondle and rub herself, furiously masturbating.

“Mmmm…Emily…oh, Emily…yes, yes..yes, Emily…I must obey Emily…,” the kneeling woman moaned.

Peggy was trembling as she continued to pleasure herself, stuck at the edge, ready to orgasm but unable to do so without Emily’s permission.

Her moans became more urgent, a look of desperation on her face and tears trickling form her eyes.

“Oh, Emily…I must obey Emily…yes…yes, Emily…Emily please…please…oh, EMILY!” she shrieked.

“Alright my good little Peggy, you may cum. Cum for me now. Cum hard and sink deeper under my power,” Emily said firmly.

Peggy screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed explosively.

She slumped to the floor, sweaty and trembling.

“That’s it, Peggy…cum…cum again…cum hard for me!” Emily commanded.

Peggy whimpered as she orgasmed again, intense pleasure sweeping through her body.

“Cum again, Peggy!” Emily commanded loudly.

Peggy screamed as yet another orgasm crashed through her.

Each time, she sank deeper under Emily’s control, the British hypnotist’s suggestions growing stronger and increasing their hold on Peggy’s mind and will.

Emily waited patiently for Peggy to relax and her breathing to return to normal.

“Alright my pet, get back on your knees. It has been a very enjoyable two days, but it is now time to move things along I’m afraid,” Emily said.

Peggy resumed her kneeling position after recovering.

Emily had been using her as a menial servant and sex-slave since capturing her in The Siren two days earlier, keeping her deeply entranced and reinforcing her control over her.

Peggy’s will was incredibly strong, and a small part of herself was constantly trying to free herself from Emily’s hypnotic control.

“Aware and awake,” Emily said firmly, snapping her fingers.

Peggy began to blink rapidly as the blissful fog of trance lifted from her mind.

Her eyes focused on the beautiful blonde hypnotist before her.

“Alright…Sybil Emily. I assume you want to monologue or pontificate?” she asked calmly.

Emily chuckled.

“Not particularly. I do want to chat, though. I can have you suck on my toes some more first if you like, if you haven’t had enough of that the past two days,” she said smugly.

Peggy sighed.

She had spent a lot of time at Emily’s feet, as well as worshipping the rest of her body, since being hypnotized.

“That isn’t my first choice. Where is Sean?” Peggy asked calmly.

Emily frowned.

“I am afraid your Thrall has been claimed by another hypnodomme. He won’t be coming for you. I am sorry,” she said.

Peggy gritted her teeth, tears in her eyes.

Her beloved Enslaved One was under someone else’s power.

The thought filled her with sadness—and rage.

She took a deep breath.

“I have other allies,” Peggy said evenly.

Emily nodded.

“Indeed you do; I am a realist, and this little…operation I am part of is not guaranteed to succeed, though it was inevitable. I have taken steps to increase our odds, of course; like having you call Bella Beguile right after I hypnotized you, and making you tell her that you and Sean have gone to Mexico for a week,” she replied.

Some of Peggy’s defiance left her; she slumped a bit as she realized she was truly in trouble.

She could not access her powers; they were locked away behind Emily’s powerful post-hypnotic suggestions, and she knew that she must obey the British woman’s every command.

Suggestions that would be difficult to unravel, if she could do it at all.

Peggy was fucked.

Truly hypnotized.

Dark Peggy might be my only hope, she realized.

To her surprise, her dark persona was uncharacteristically silent; Dark Peggy was present, but muted somehow…

She too was locked away in a cage, a hypnotic barrier.

Peggy knew that if and when her darkness did claw her way free, she would likely take over permanently.

Still, it might be her only chance.

Relax. Have faith in yourself, your friends and Hypnothea…and Sean,” Peggy told herself firmly.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Fair enough. Your title is “Sybil”…are you a priestess of Hypnothea?” Peggy asked.

Emily nodded.

“I am a prophet of the Goddess. Some call me The Shepherdess,” she replied.

“I see…and some call me The Dragon of Hypnothea. It might be in your best interest to free me; I would be a powerful ally, and it might gain you Hypnothea’s favor,” Peggy replied coolly.

Emily nodded again.

“Honestly, you may be correct. Indeed, I believe you are The Dragon of Hypnothea. A true daughter of the Goddess, one of Her favored, Her chosen. It is an honor to both meet and to dominate you,” she said solemnly.

Peggy snorted.

“I’m sorry I can’t say the same. If you are a servant of The Goddess, then what you are doing is bullshit. You are going against Her,” she said irritably.

Emily looked almost apologetic.

“I understand your frustration. I truly do. However, you are quite aware of Hypnothea’s tenant that any hypnotist may enslave another at anytime, and that no one is immune. We are both followers of The Goddess, and she will be interested in how we conduct ourselves as events unfold. I do not believe either of us have Her favor over the other, but I will watch for signs of Her displeasure in my actions. At any rate, what I am doing is out of obligation to my family, not Hypnothea. Yet I am following her tenants,” she replied.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“Family? I don’t understand,” she said.

“High Mistress Gillian is my sister. It was brought to my attention that you had hypnotized her and encouraged her to…like you. I removed your suggestions causing her infatuation with you; she then became part of a plan that involved your capture, and requested my help. I could not refuse,” Emily explained.

Peggy frowned.

“Fuck. Okay, so Gillian knows I hypnotized her? If she wanted you to capture me, why haven’t you given me to her?” she asked.

Brought to your attention? By whom?, Peggy wondered silently.

She didn’t bother to ask, knowing Emily likely would not answer.

“Patience, dear Peggy. Gillian is quite busy, and things are suddenly heating up in Boise. She and her allies are making a series of rather significant and bold moves in a bid to drastically increase their power as well as remove several of their enemies and rivals,” Emily replied.

“Do you always talk in fucking circles and riddles? You made me aware for a reason; you said it wasn’t to pontificate, but at this point I would prefer it! Explain what the fuck is going on and how it involves me directly, or put me back in trance and make me eat your ass like a normal hypnodomme. I don’t have the patience for this crap,” Peggy huffed.

Emily laughed.

“Oh my, you are blunt and direct, just as I had been told. Very well, I see no harm in explaining things a bit. In fact, I believe I owe it to you as The Dragon. Gillian is working directly with High Mistress Liliana and High Mistress Jing-Mei to take over the True Hypnotism community in Boise. Gillian has always been very…ambitious. Her “retirement” is a farce; she claims it was for Piper’s benefit, but in reality it is a cover, a distraction from her true intentions. You see, for many years my little sister believed that she was The Dragon of Hypnothea. Then you came along, and not only did you appear to be the true Dragon, but you hypnotized her and made her adore you. Gillian is prideful, envious, vain and ruthless above all else; she will not rest until you are punished harshly and completely; she plans to strip you permanently of your powers in a little-known ritual known as The Final Humiliation,” she explained.

Peggy looked at Emily blankly.

“I have never heard of The Final Humiliation,” she admitted.

“I am not surprised; it is described in volume two of The Art of True Hypnotism,” Emily replied casually.

Peggy sighed.

“Strip me of my powers? And then what? Enslave me? she asked.

“Most likely; she is not only ambitious but…bitter and jealous. Your powers can be transferred to someone else to add to their own,” Emily said almost sympathetically.

Peggy looked dumbfounded.

“She will take my powers for herself?” she asked.

Emily shook her head.

“Not exactly. She has created the perfect vessel, one she is grooming to become a great weapon, and to eventually rule the entire hypnotism community,” she replied.

Peggy looked stunned as she realized what Emily meant.

“Piper,” she breathed.

Emily nodded.

“Sadly, my sister’s maternal instincts are also feigned. Piper is her masterpiece; selectively bred and being raised to be the perfect hypnotist. One that will do her mother’s bidding without question,” she said with a touch of sadness.

Peggy turned red with rage.

“You cunt! You can stop her! Piper doesn’t deserve that!” she shouted.

Emily shook her head.

“I will not interfere in my sister’s plans. She is family, and she is powerful. Many suffer unfortunate fates in our world; Piper will be incredibly powerful, and perhaps one day rule the entire True Hypnotism community. Gillian wants her daughter to be the best, most powerful hypnotist who ever walked the planet,” she replied.

Peggy snorted.

“Bullshit; Gillian is trying to create a legacy for herself. It is just a typical mother trying to live vicariously through her child because she fell short of her own dreams and expectations. Hypnothea was the best hypnotist who walked the Earth. You know that; what Gillian is doing is insane. The Goddess will punish you both,” she said confidently.

Emily smiled sadly.

“Perhaps she will, if She is displeased by our actions; I don’t pretend to understand Her motives, and neither should you. You made your own power moves, plenty of them, and now you are on the other side of the watch. You may get out of this, you may not. But you will play your part, either way,” she said.

“Fuck that! You are a Sybil of Hypnothea? No, you are a disappointment, a traitor! Gillian was trying to control me under the guise of mentoring me, and it backfired! I hypnotized her, made her my bitch! I will do it again, and I will punish you,” Peggy growled.

Now Emily laughed, seeming genuinely amused.

“Perhaps you will. It would be an incredible feat, but I wouldn’t put it past you,” she said.

“Who has Sean?” Peggy asked through gritted teeth.

In her mind, Dark Peggy was now raging in her prison, and the walls were starting to weaken.

Help me get out, we can crush her like an insect!, Dark Peggy implored.

Not yet, my monster; The Goddess told me to get out of this kind of situation without you. Once we are free, however…, she told herself.

So far, Peggy was resisting tapping into her darkness.

If the situation became desperate enough however, she would.

She was working on loosening Emily’s hypnotic bondage.

However, her suggestions were tightly woven around her will, deep in her mind, and removing them would be difficult and take time.

Time she likely did not have.

Emily sighed.

“You do love your Thrall, don’t you? What is everyone’s obsession with Sean?” she asked, shaking her head.

“What is that supposed to mean? Who took him?” Peggy demanded.

“What it means is, you don’t know how special he is, and you lost him,” a lilting Irish voice said from behind Peggy before Emily could answer.

High Mistress Gillian sauntered into view, dressed casually in a dark green halter top and tight jeans; her hair was now a very dark brown, and she wore simple large silver hoop earrings. Her footwear was tall strappy green stiletto sandals, and her finger and toenails were both painted silver. Her only other jewelry was a gold shamrock toe ring on her left second toe, and her favorite golden pocket watch hung around her neck.

“Hello Peggy,” Gillian said sweetly.

“Fuck you,” Peggy spat back.

Gillian’s eyes flared green, and she casually made a slapping motion with her hand; Peggy’s head snapped to the side, her cheek stinging as if she’d actually been struck.

“Thank you for delivering her as promised, sister,” Gillian said, turning to face Emily.

The blonde British hypnotist rose and embraced her sister.

“Of course, Gillian. Peggy is now compelled to obey your commands; is the house acceptable?” Emily asked with a chuckle.

“Yes, I suppose the compound the state built for the Governor’s use will have to do,” Gillian replied with a chuckle.

“Mommy, was Miss Peggy bad again?” came Piper’s voice from behind Peggy.

Gillian turned.

“Yes, dear I am afraid she has misbehaved one too many times,” she said solemnly.

“Can she try being good one more time? Maybe I can help her. I really like her,” Piper asked.

Gillian smiled and shook her head.

“I’m sorry, but no. She has to be punished this time. Harshly,” she said, an edge in her voice as she looked down at Peggy.

“Please? I am sure she is sorry, and—,” Piper began.

Gillian looked past Peggy at her daughter with a mixture of surprise and irritation.

She obviously wasn’t used to any sort of defiance from her daughter.

“Piper! I said no. Do not question me, I am your mother! Go with Sophie and get settled in your room, and I will be along shortly to punish you,” Gillian snapped.

“Yes, mommy,” the little girl said sadly.

Emily frowned but remained silent.

“You fucking cunt, I will make you sorry for how you treat that sweet little girl,” Peggy said after Piper had gone.

Gillian laughed at her.

She made the slapping motion again, from the other side, making Peggy’s other cheek turn red as well.

“That is none of your concern; Piper is my daughter. Besides, you cannot even stand up. I was going to mentor you, train you and help you reach your potential; all you had to do was follow my instructions. Instead you betrayed me. You had your fun, making me infatuated with you. Amateur stuff, for someone with your potential. Now you are my bitch,” Gillian said haughtily.

Peggy snorted.

“You weren’t trying to help me; when you had me where you wanted, you were going to betray me or at the very least manipulate and use me,” she replied.

Gillian chuckled.

“That is true, lass. Although I wasn’t going to do it for years; I wanted Piper to have a lot more training and seasoning before she became The Dragon,” she said.

“You can’t make someone The Dragon! It is the will of Hypnothea! Your cunt sister is supposedly a Sybil, she should know that,” Peggy spat.

Gillian’s eyes flared green and she hypnotically slapped Peggy again.

“Silence. You are mine now, and you are going to help me blow off some steam. Kiss my feet, slave-Peggy,” she commanded arrogantly.

Peggy felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey.

To her own disgust, she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Gillian’s sexy feet and sandals.

“Thank you, sister. I am sure she never saw you coming,” Gillian said, turning to Emily with a smirk as Peggy debased herself.

Emily nodded.

“My pleasure, Gillian. I would implore you to be cautious; things are going to start moving quickly, and there will be a lot of repercussions and consequences for every move you make going forward,” she said.

The Irish Hypnodomme smiled.

“I appreciate your concern, but I have things under control,” she said an edge in her voice.

“Please be careful; that is all I ask. Have fun with your new toy,” Emily replied.

Gillian chuckled and walked from the room, Peggy crawling after her.

* * *

“I still don’t understand why I am posing as your Thrall; I believe this would work better the other way around,” Danni Stilwell said with mock petulance, checking herself in a full-length mirror.

The blonde Hypnotic Affairs Agent was topless and wearing a very short black leather skirt. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail, and each of her nipples were pierced with gold rings. A black leather slave-collar adorned her neck, and her fingernails were black. She wore six-inch black platform sandals, her toenails also painted black.

Fabulously fit, Danni made an incredibly sexy slave.

“Because I make a better hypnodomme…and you lost the coin flip,” Agent Paige Quinn replied with a chuckle.

The pretty, blue-eyed Paige was dressed in a long midnight blue backless spaghetti-strap dress; the sexy form-hugging garment had a mermaid silhouette and a square neckline. Paige’s auburn hair was in a slick-backed bun, and she wore long, slender rectangle shaped earring studded with diamonds and sapphires; her favorite two-carat purple garnet pendant hung around her neck, and her fingernails were a shimmering gunmetal color. She wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her shoes were sky-high silver sandals, her toenails painted black. A platinum band set with a sapphire on her right middle toe completed her outfit.

“I think you bloody cheated,” Danni pouted in her British accent.

Paige chuckled.

“Oh, and how does one cheat at a bloody coin flip?” she asked, imitating her partner’s accent.

Danni smiled.

“If anyone could, it would be you,” she retorted.

“If I had lost, I would suck it up and be playing the slave; are you having second thoughts about walking around with your tits hanging out? It was your idea,” Paige said.

Danni shook her head.

“No; in fact, I find it quite liberating. It also enhances our cover. No worries, Paige. I will carry on. The Spiral is incredible, isn’t it?” she asked, glancing around the room.

“It really is; I can’t believe the suite they gave me,” Paige said, looking around the huge bedroom they were standing in.

“Indeed, and this isn’t even a VIP condo. You look fantastic by the way,” Danni said, grinning as she admired Paige’s outfit.

The topless agent stepped over to her partner and pinned a delicate golden spiral brooch to her dress; it had been given to Paige when she had joined The Spiral a few days earlier. It denoted her as a hypnotist and member of The Spiral, and it was recommended she wear it while on the grounds at least until she became known to the staff and regular patrons.

Paige blushed; an undeniably beautiful woman, she didn’t like to admit how much she enjoyed dressing up and being “girlie”.

“Thank you, Danni. You look fucking hot yourself,” she replied.

Danni chuckled.

“Thank you, love. I do rock this look, don’t I?” she asked, striking a sexy pose.

“You do. Now it is time to rock the American accent; are you ready, slave-Evelyn?” Paige asked in reply.

Danni nodded.

“I reckon I am, Mistress. Your wish is my command,” she said, sounding perfectly like a woman from Georgia.

Paige nodded.

She embraced her partner.

“I apologize in advance for anything demeaning or humiliating I say to you or do to you. You know it will just be an act,” Agent Quinn whispered to her partner.

“Don’t worry about it, Mistress. I can take it. I know you don’t mean anything by it,” Danni replied in her fake accent.

Paige smiled.

“Okay, let’s go down and see what we can see,” she said.

Danni nodded in agreement. She picked up a small, elegant dark blue clutch and handed it to her “Mistress”.

Paige took it and walked out of the bedroom, Danni following obediently behind her.

They took the elevator down to the ground level and went to them main lounge, known as “Entranced”.

It was almost ten o’clock on a Thursday evening, and Entranced was only half-full; most of the guests were “normals” who had been granted access to The Spiral due to their connections, status as donors, or being chosen by the doormen at the public entrance to be let in.

Paige moved to the VIP section and sat at a booth; Danni followed her and moved to stand in the slave gallery beside the wall nearby, awaiting the commands of her “Mistress”.

An attractive, young female server approached the table; Paige ordered a Hypnotini, a special bright blue martini made with top-shelf vodka and “Hypnotic Blue”, a liqueur made specifically for The Spiral by a company that was owned by Arthur Winston.

The hypnotist-agent sipped her drink and people-watched, noting three other hypnodommes that Hypnotic Affairs had files on.

None of them were the one she was waiting for.

She was on her second drink when her suspect finally appeared.

Cassandra Hayek sauntered into Entranced, wearing a shimmering, smoky-bronze evening gown with a plunging neckline and very tall black pumps. Her black hair was loose, flowing well past her shoulders, and the Twilight Sky glittered around her neck. Her customary black diamond ring sparkled on her right middle finger, her fingernails painted ruby red. The hypnotist-sorceress was only accompanied by a single member of her entourage, her sexy hispanic bodyguard Echo dressed in tight black leather pants and black cropped top, along with black ballet flats and a black silk scarf around her neck.

Paige watched as Cassandra occupied a nearby VIP booth and ordered a bottle of very expensive white wine.

Echo moved to stand near Danni.

A few moments later, Cassandra was joined by a couple that Paige didn’t recognize; they were both hypnotists, wearing the spiral pins that denoted them as such.

The man was in perhaps his mid-thirties and very handsome, with long wavy light-brown hair; the sides and back of his head were shaved, and his remaining hair was in a ponytail. He had nice green eyes and looked very fit, wearing black slacks, a black silk long-sleeved shirt and black dress shoes. He wore small gold loops in both earlobes, and a golden chain was attached to his belt; it disappeared into the pocket of his slacks, obviously connected to a pocket watch.

His companion looked a bit older, perhaps forty; makeup-free, she was angelically beautiful, with long curly light brown hair and flawless fair skin. Her twinkling eyes were rich dark blue, and she flashed a dazzling smile often. She was dressed in a simple yellow midi-dress, and had a fantastic body like that of a professional dancer. She wore a green crystal pendant around her neck, and she was barefooted. Her finger and toenails were a burnished copper.

The couple was accompanied by a short, exotically beautifully olive-skinned woman with long black hair in a high ponytail. She wore heavy dark eyeshadow and red lipstick, and had a small diamond stud in her nose. Like Danni she was topless, and wore only a tiny black low-rise g-string and very tall black platform sandals. Her finger and toenails were bright crimson, and she wore silver bracelets on both wrists. A black leather slave collar completed her outfit.

The couple sat down opposite Cassandra while their slave joined Echo and Danni near the wall.

Paige watched as the three hypnotists chatted amiably; the couple’s topless slave moved to pour each of them a glass of wine, then resumed her position by the wall.

The Hypnotic Affairs Agents’ assignment was to infiltrate Cassandra Hayek’s organization and gather information, with the eventual goal of arresting her. Cassandra was considered a highly dangerous suspect, and Hypnotic Affairs wanted her taken “off the board”. After she was taken into custody, Cassandra would likely be “reassigned”, which meant being hypnotized and brainwashed into a harmless “normal” by Hypnotic Affairs’ staff hypnotists.

Paige casually observed Cassandra and her companions for several more minutes. A plan began to form in her mind; she wanted to get Cassandra’s attention. Glancing around the lounge, she quickly evaluated the various people drinking, dancing and chatting, looking for likely candidates for what she had in mind. Her gaze settled on a small group standing near the bar talking and laughing.

They will do nicely, she though with a slight smirk.

“Come along, slave,” she said, rising and heading toward the bar.

“Yes, Mistress,” Danni replied, following her “Mistress” obediently.

“I need the three groupies in front of us to start some trouble,” Paige said quietly as they walked.

“No problem,” Danni murmured in reply.

She stepped in front of her partner and headed straight toward the group of normals, two men and a woman. Wearing neither slave-collars nor Spiral pins, all three were young and attractive, well-dressed and confident; likely they were friends or acquaintances of either a hypnotist or a Spiral employee, or had family who were investors or donors.

It was even possible one or more of them were aspiring hypnotists themselves.

Paige couldn’t have cared less.

“Move aside,” Danni said to the group.

“Excuse me?” one of the men asked, eyeing Danni.

More specifically, he eyed her lovely bare breasts.

He was tall, with wavy dirty blonde hair and blue eyes; he was wearing a maroon silk shirt and grey slacks.

“I said move aside for Mistress Paige,” Danni said in her fake southern accent.

The man snickered.

“I don’t take orders from slaves. If your Mistress would like us to move, she can ask us herself,” he replied, looking at Paige.

“Joey, maybe you should—,” his female companion began.

She was short and sexy, wearing a pink halter top and black leather pants along with tall black platform heels. Her platinum hair was in a single long braid, and she wore large silver hoop earrings and several gold bracelets and rings.

“Shut up, Lisa! I haven’t done anything against the rules, and there is no reason she can’t be polite. I spend a lot of money in this club,” Joey said.

The air was suddenly thick with tension, and nearby Spiral patrons paused what they were doing to watch the drama unfold.

Joey’s male companion stepped up beside him, glowering at Danni; he was short and stocky, with dark brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and black slacks.

Paige smirked; she had guessed correctly that at least one member of the group was too stupid or too clueless to know when to defer respectfully.

“I suggest you step aside, or you will be very sorry,” she said calmly, staring at Joey.

The young man snorted.

“Fine, but keep your slut in line,” Joey retorted.

Paige grinned.

The young man was acting in a predicable-and stupid-fashion.

“Slave, you know what to do,” she said.

Danni stared at Joey, then exploded into motion.

She kicked him hard in the balls, then grabbed his hair and brought her knee up into his face, knocking him to the floor.

His companion stepped forward reflexively, his arm outstretched as if to grab Danni.

Paige was faster, her sandaled foot slamming into his arm and knocking it away from Danni. In perfect coordination with her partner, the topless blonde performed a smooth roundhouse kick, catching Joey’s friend on the temple with her foot, causing him to to stumble away with a grunt of pain.

Lisa shrieked and moved to slap Danni; her eyes widened in surprise as Paige caught her raised arm and stopped the blow, a look of contempt on her face.

Lisa shrieked in pain as Paige twisted her arm behind her back and slammed the heel of her free hand into Lisa’s temple, dazing her.

While Paige was subduing Lisa, Danni had knocked Joey’s friend to the floor unconscious with a flurry of punches and kicks.

As Joey got unsteadily to his feet, his vision was suddenly filled by a glittering diamond pendant dangling from the hand of Mistress Deanna, a Spiral staff hypnotist.

The beautiful brunette hypnotist seemed to have appeared out of nowhere; she was dressed in a sexy purple strapless evening gown and tall silver heels, her hair in a french braid.

“Just watch the diamond and relax…follow it with your eyes as it swings back and forth…,” she quickly and smoothly began an induction.

Joey’s eyes were almost instantly locked on her pendant, following it back and forth as she spoke.

While Deanna was hypnotizing Joey, Paige kicked the back of Lisa’s leg, driving her to her knees. She then slipped off her own pendant and dangled it before Lisa’s eyes while maintaining her hold on young woman’s arm, twisting it painfully.

“Ah, fuck! Let go, bitch!” Lisa said angrily.

“I know this hurts, Lisa. The only way the pain stops is by looking at the pretty garnet and listening to my voice…you really need to relax…relax and watch the garnet swing back and forth as you listen carefully to my voice,” she began in a powerful monotone.

Lisa whimpered as her eyes began to follow the sparkling purple gemstone.

The music had stopped and the lounge had gone silent as the crowd, including Cassandra and her companions, watched Deanna and Paige skillfully hypnotized their subjects.

“Some people just do not understand how things work in here; they are warned and informed before entry…oh well, they will get to learn the hard way. My apologies; are you alright, Mistress Paige?” Deanna asked after putting Joey on his knees.

The hypnotist-agent smiled.

“I am, thank you Mistress Deanna. That was actually fun. If you don’t mind, I will punish this one myself for a bit,” Paige replied, nodding at the entranced Lisa.

Deanna chuckled.

“Of course. When you are done with her, please drop her off at the security office. She needs to have her memory wiped an be put on the “no entry” list,” she replied.

“Of course. Thank you, Mistress Deanna,” Paige agreed with a smile.

The two hypnotists exchanged quick kisses on one another’s cheeks; Deanna then led the hypnotized Joey from the lounge, while two burly Spiral security officers carried his unconscious friend behind her.

The music resumed and the crowd went back to their activities as Paige took a moment to deepen Lisa’s trance, speaking firmly into her ear.

The hypnotist-agent then casually stepped up to the bar and ordered another Hypnotini.

“Strip naked, slave” Paige commanded the hapless Lisa while she waited for her drink.

“Yes, Mistress Paige,” the young woman replied in a dazed voice.

Lisa immediately began to disrobe; the bartender placed Paige’s drink on the counter with a nod; the hypnotist laid a fifty-dollar bill on the counter as a tip.

A Spiral employee immediately collected Lisa’s discarded clothing and took it away.

Paige then led her conquest back to her booth, receiving nods of approval from several other hypnotists as she passed, including Cassandra Hayek.

“Kneel there, bitch,” she commanded, pointing at the floor beside the table as she retook her seat.

Lisa immediately dropped to her knees while Danni resumed her position in the slave area.

I definitely could get used to this lifestyle…I suppose that is why Hypnotic Affairs recruited me, Paige thought with a grin as she sipped her drink.

She was growing aroused as she considered allowing herself to indulge in dominating Lisa when she returned to her suite later that evening.

Danni would probably frown at the idea…or maybe want to join in, Paige thought with a smirk.

She and Danni had been partners through several cases at this point, and worked well together.

They had kept their hypnodomme activities separate so far, although they did share details of their conquests with one another.

Us playing together is bound to happen at some point…oh well, if it happens, it happens…, Paige mused, casually admiring Danni’s breasts as she sipped her drink.

“Pardon me for interrupting, but I would really like to complement you on how you handled those peasants,” a sultry female voice said, shaking her from her reverie.

Paige glanced up to see the gorgeous Cassandra Hayek standing beside her table.

“Oh, thank you! Hello Mistress Cassandra! Your reputation precedes you, and It is a pleasure to meet you! I am Paige,” the hypnotist-agent replied with an enthusiastic grin.

She had been hoping that the confrontation with Lisa’s group would spark Cassandra’s interest; the Lebanese woman was said to be actively recruiting other hypnotists to assist in her current venture.

Not that Paige had any idea what that might be; indeed, part of her assignment was to find out what the hypnotist-witch was up to.

She rose and gestured to the booth with a polite nod.

“I would be honored if you would join me,” Paige said with a smile.

She didn’t offer to shake hands; True Hypnotists often did not do so by tradition, ironically as a sign of respect.

Handshake inductions were quite effective when employed by skilled users.

“The honor is mine; thank you Mistress Paige,” Cassandra said with a smile.

She took a seat across from Paige.

A male server approached their table right away, and Cassandra ordered a Hypnotini on Paige’s recommendation.

“I love your necklace,” Paige complemented after the server had moved away.

Hypnotic Affair’s file on Cassandra noted her magic necklace, though the power-level of the artifact was listed as “unknown/high”.

Cassandra smiled.

“Thank you; it has been in my family a long time. I must say that your pendant is magnificent as well,” she replied.

The large purple garnet was an impressive gemstone; it had belonged to Paige’s grandmother, who had given it to her shortly before she passed away.

“Thank you; it has actually been in my family for three generations now,” Paige replied, sipping her drink as she watched Cassandra closely.

The exotic woman was more than simply beautiful; well-spoken and sophisticated, she radiated confidence and arrogance. Her every move was graceful and seductive; she was exciting and dangerous, yet somehow soothing and disarming at the same time.

Paige found her mesmerizing.

She flushed as she felt herself becoming aroused.

Oh my, I will need to be very careful around her. It is a good thing I have Danni with me, she thought to herself.

“How lovely; do you come from a family of hypnotists?” Cassandra inquired.

Paige shook her head.

“No, as far as I know I am the first,” she replied.

“Even more impressive; you are a natural talent. I will be honest with you, Mistress Paige; the way you dealt decisively with those uncouth normals caught my attention. I know talent when I see it, and talent is precisely what I am seeking right now. I have several irons in the fire, so to speak, and I need good hypnodommes on my team. Partners and allies, mind you; not subordinates. I have enough of those,” Cassandra said with a sly smile.

Paige grinned.

“Oh really? I am new in town, having just joined The Spiral, and I actually happen to between engagements. I would love to hear more,” she said with interest, sipping her drink.

Cassandra looked pleased.

“Wonderful. Would you like to join my companions and I and we can discuss it?” she asked.

“I would enjoy that, thank you Mistress Cassandra,” Paige replied with a nod.

Cassandra smiled and rose.

Paige did the same.

Almost as an after-thought, she turned toward Lisa.

“Kiss my feet, slave-Lisa,” she commanded the kneeling, naked woman.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lisa said, going to her hands and knees.

Paige began to walk toward Cassandra’s table, causing Lisa to crawl behind her.

Cassandra gave a nod of approval as she walked beside her.

* * *

“So how did this last job go?” Mariah asked.

The hypnotist-witch was reclining in a deck-chair on the back patio of the Peggy McBride’s home.

She was topless, her thick light-brown hair down; she wore only a long pastel pink skirt and her typical large amount of jewelry, ranging from gaudy, cheap costume pieces to extremely valuable gold, platinum and gems.

“Very well; it was a pretty straight-forward heist, stealing a painting from a mansion. The security was…decent,” Bella replied from her seat next to Mariah.

The silver-haired hypnodomme was wearing a skimpy cobalt-blue bikini and over-sized sunglasses with frames the same color.

“Oh don’t be modest! I’m sure they were no match for Bella Beguile, Super-Villainess,” Mariah replied with a chuckle.

Kneeling before Mariah was a beautiful, sexy naked young red-haired woman named Kristi; one of Mariah’s personal slaves, she was massaging her owner’s feet.

Kneeling in front of Bella was Kennedy, an equally sexy blonde and also Mariah’s property; she too was naked, and she was skillfully rubbing Bella’s bare feet, concentrating as if it was the only thing in the world that mattered.

To Kennedy, it was.

Her Owner, Sybil Mariah had commanded her to massage Bella’s feet, and Kennedy lived only to serve and obey her Owner’s wishes.

Bella laughed as well.

“Well, it was a good workout anyway. And the snooty rich couple that owned the house were granted the privilege of worshipping me before I relieved them of the painting,” she said with satisfaction.

Bella’s personal slave-girl, a beautiful naked young woman with a shaved head named Hailey, brought the two powerful women glasses of fine scotch.

“Well, I am glad you are back. It was a bit lonely with Peggy taking Sean on their little spur-of-the-moment vacation, and Alex is of course spending every second with Casey while she recovers, as she should,” Mariah said, sipping her drink.

“It seems our Tiny Tough is living up to her name; almost ready to give up the walker, and going hard at her rehab every day,” Bella commented.

Mariah nodded.

“It is Alex I am worried about, actually. She seems on edge and tired all the time. Even Casey is telling her to rest. And she has bruises all over her body…she thinks she’s hiding them,” she said with genuine concern.

Bella was thoughtful.

“I am sure she is suffering some trauma after what happened; she feels like it was her fault. It’s ironic, she helped talk Peggy off of that ledge, and now she is standing on it herself. We should talk to her in the morning, maybe take she and Casey to breakfast,” she said.

Before Mariah could reply, Lavea stepped out onto the patio, dressed in one of her curve-hugging black bodysuits and knee-high black boots. Her favorite suppressed Glock rested on her hip.

“Pardon me, Mistress Bella, Sybil Mariah. May I speak with you?” the tall beautiful assassin-hypno-slave asked respectfully.

Lavea was programmed to serve and obey the rest of The Fascinating Five when Peggy wasn’t around, Bella in particular.

“Of course Lavea; what’s up?” Bella asked with a smile.

“Well…first, I know what is up with Mistress Alexandria; she is competing in The Spiral’s arena,” Lavea replied.

Both Bella and Mariah looked startled.

“Alex is fighting slaves?” Mariah asked incredulously.

Lavea nodded.

“Actually, it is more she is beating the living shit out of slaves; sometimes two at once. She is a little…above most of the competition. Some of the slaves are pretty good fighters though, and Mistress Alexandria has taken some pretty good shots too,” she said.

Bella frowned.

“Casey can’t possibly know about this…,” she reasoned.

Lavea shook her head.

“No; Mistress Alexandria is fighting after Lady Casey is asleep in her room for the night; she is still on a lot of pain medication, and doesn’t notice her slipping out,” she said.

“Holy shit, we need to talk to Alex right away; Casey will go ballistic if she finds out,” Mariah said, concerned.

Bella nodded.

“We should go talk to her tonight. We can’t tell her what to do, but she needs to know we are there for her,” she agreed.

“Mistress Bella, if I may, there is something else,” Lavea said, obviously uncomfortable.

“What is it, Lavea?” Bella asked.

“I don’t think Domina Peggy is on vacation; I think something is wrong, that maybe someone took her,” Lavea said.

What?” both Mariah and Bella said simultaneously.

Bella held up her hand.

“Okay, based on what, Lavea?” she asked.

“I know my Domina, and she would not have just left with Sean like that…she would have told me, and probably Katie as well. Domina Peggy is spontaneous, but not quite that spontaneous. We need to find her,” Lavea said, obviously worried.

“Lavea, she called me; everything is fine. That should be enough for you,” Bella said reasonably.

“She isn’t answering her phone, and—,” Lavea began.

Bella cut her off with a raised hand.

“Domina Peggy needed some time away, Lavea. She is not required to answer you when you call her; remember your place. You are her slave,” she said.

Lavea flushed red.

“Damn it, listen to me! I am telling you there is something wrong! I know it because—,” she began angrily, having far more awareness and freedom of expression than the average hypno-slave.

“Silence!” Bella cut her off loudly.

She narrowed her eyes, waving Kennedy away as she stood.

“Lavea, get on your knees, now! I am a True Hypnotist, a Mistress, and you are a slave! My slave when Peggy isn’t around. She may give you a lot of leeway in how you act and speak, but you will respect me! If not, I will put you in a trance so deep you won’t even remember your name,” she said, equally angry.

Lavea, unable to resist, immediately fell silent and sank to her knees.

Her expression murderous.

She and Bella locked eyes, staring at one another.

Even in her combat trance, Bella would be hard-pressed to beat Lavea in a fight, but at the moment she was angry enough to try.

“Bella, calm down, please. Lavea loves Peggy just like we do…she is concerned for her. Please,” Mariah said calmly.

Bella blinked, and her expression softened.

Her anger suddenly subsided.

“You’re right; thank you Mariah. My apologies, Lavea. You may stand up. Please tell us what you wanted to say…but do remember your place,” she said calmly.

Lavea took a deep breath and rose.

“Thank you, Mistress Bella. I apologize for my disrespect. I will obey you. After what happened with her ex-sister-in-law Julie, Domina Peggy commanded me to track she and Sean’s phones if she ever did anything like this or disappeared without letting me know beforehand. When I did, Peggy’s phone left The Siren, then stopped transmitting. Sean’s phone left the club earlier, and went first to The Spiral, then stopped transmitting as well. I went and searched around The Siren, and found Domina Peggy’s phone broken in a trashcan on the corner near the club. Something is wrong; we need to find them…please, Mistress Bella,” Lavea said, desperation in her voice.

She sank to her knees again.

“Fuck, you are right. Good job, Lavea. I should have heard you out. I hate to say it, but I am not sure what to do next,” Bella said, looking at Mariah.

She looked worried.

The hypnotist-witch stood.

“Not to worry; there are other ways to track people down. Kristi, you will go to my house and fetch my crystal ball,” Mariah commanded.

“Yes, Sybil Mariah,” the red-haired slave said, rising and hurrying to obey.

“I will take Lavea to The Spiral and ask around discreetly; maybe someone saw Peggy or Sean recently,” Bella said.

Lavea rose to her feat a determined expression on her face.

“I am ready, Mistress Bella,” she said.

Mariah nodded at Bella.

“Don’t worry, we will find them,” she said reassuringly.

* * *

Jing-Mei was moaning and shrieking loudly as she rode Sean’s cock.

He was laying on her king-sized bed in the huge master suite of her mansion located on a huge estate just outside Seattle.

After taking Sean to The Spiral and having passionate sex with him in her condo, Jing-Mei had taken him with her to Seattle on her private jet.

She had fucked him on the plane, and then again in the limousine that chauffeured them to her mansion.

Two days had passed since then; Jing-Mei and Sean had been having sex continuously, taking breaks only to eat, sleep and bathe.

The powerful Asian hypnodomme was nearly insatiable in her desire for the father of her child. They fucked in a dozen different positions; sometimes slow and gentle, other times wild and rough. Jing-Mei had Sean worship every part of her body, and she in turn gave him mind-blowing hypnotically-enhanced orgasms. He ate her asshole and she sucked his cock; she stroked his shaft with her hands and he worshipped her sexy feet. Jing-Mei kissed him deeply, fiercely, tit-fucking him enthusiastically, and Sean sucked vigorously at her tits and skillfully ate her pussy as if he simply could not get enough.

“Oh yes, oh yes, OH YES! Cum for me, cum in me now!” Jing-Mei screamed as she orgasmed yet again.

Sean gave a shout and shuddered with pleasure as he came hard, his cock spasming as he shot his load inside Jing-Mei as he’d done countless times in the past few days.

She collapsed on top of him, sweaty and breathing heavily.

“Mmmm…that was so wonderful, my darling…well done,” Jing-Mei gasped.

Sean chuckled.

“Yes…it was fantastic…thank you… Mistress. It is an honor…to worship you,” he said, also out of breath.

Jing-Mei giggled and rolled off of Sean to lay beside him.

She snuggled against him and sighed contentedly.

They lay in silence for several minutes as they recovered from their lovemaking.

“I am so glad you are here,” Jing-Mei murmured.

“I…I am happy to be here,” Sean replied slowly.

Jing-Mei propped herself up on her elbow.

“You don’t sound completely sure,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Sean sighed.

“I am, Mistress. I serve and worship you…,” he said softly.

“But…,” Jing-Mei prompted.

She dreaded the answer she knew was coming.

“I am sorry, Mistress…it is just that I miss Domina Peggy. I belong to her first,” Sean replied softly.

Jing-Mei frowned.

She had allowed Sean a large amount of awareness; while she had programmed him to love her, desire her and obey her while remaining awake and conscious, it was only an amplification of feelings he already had.

Jing-Mei had not implanted any suggestions for feelings of love and devotion that did not already exist.

She did not want an automaton, another mere slave who loved her artificially.

Jing-Mei wanted a lover, wanted Sean to worship her, to truly desire her.

To choose her over Peggy.

So far, he did not.

Jing-Mei had gone High Mistress Gillian and told her that she suspected that Peggy had hypnotized her.

Gillian had laughed at first, but Jing-Mei had managed to convince her to look into the possibility.

After some deep self-hypnosis, Gillian had discovered that she was indeed under the influence of post-hypnotic suggestions placed in her mind by Peggy.

Gillian had called her sister Sybil Emily, who had then removed Peggy’s infatuation suggestions from Gillian’s mind.

Incensed, the Irish hypnotist had immediately begun planning her revenge.

Jing-Mei had offered to coordinate capturing Sean with Emily capturing Peggy; Gillian had readily accepted.

The arrangement was mutually beneficial; Gillian would take Peggy out of play so she wouldn’t come after Sean, and Jing-Mei would do the same so that Sean would not come looking for Peggy.

WIth Lady Casey injured and Mistress Alexandria preoccupied with helping her recover, that left only Sybil Mariah and Mistress Bella to look for her, making it a good time for Gillian to take Peggy down; any retaliation from The Fascinating Five would be blunted and less effective against Gillian and her resources.

Perhaps he cannot truly choose me over Peggy; he does love her dearly. You are going to have to start wiping that love away with deep, deep hypnotic conditioning if you want him to love only you, Jing-Mei thought to herself.

She did not wish to do so; Sean’s passion for Peggy was a part of him, and the more she burned away his free will, the less of the person she had fallen in love with would remain.

He would not be the same man who had stepped in front of a bullet for her, and defended her in the gas station, who made love to her of his own free will when Peggy had allowed it.

In an ironic twist, removing Peggy from his heart would likely reduce his capacity to love, and thus reduce his feelings for her as well.

He had already admitted he loved Jing-Mei, that she was special to him.

Just not as special as Peggy, she thought petulantly.

In truth, Jing-Mei was annoyed and disappointed in herself.

She would not normally consider stealing another hypnodomme’s Thrall, nor would she allow herself to become so infatuated with a man, a slave who was half her age!

JIng-Mei had engaged in risky, reckless behavior due to her infatuation with Sean before she had become pregnant with his child; since then, she had become practically obsessed, and she had done some unwise things, things she was not proud of.

It is all worth it; Peggy was an upstart. You will just have to make Sean forget her, and keep as much of his mind intact as possible, Jing Mei decided as she lay beside him.

Since she had not utterly enslaved Sean, he was conflicted; he wanted both women in his life, wanted them both to be his lovers, to worship them.

He simply wanted Peggy more.

Eventually, it could lead to him rebelling against Jing-Mei’s programming, or even rejecting her entirely.

Jing-Mei was not willing to risk that taking place.

Maybe this was a huge mistake; Peggy already shared Sean with you, and she didn’t seem to mind letting you fuck him…no, I want him all to myself. He is the father of my child! I am just going to have to break him; slowly…, Jing-Mei told herself firmly.

Doubt and guilt stabbed at her.

She looked at Sean and very nearly decided to release him.

Her desires and hypnodomme nature won out; for an instant she became very angry, and wanted to shout at him, kick him and slap him, order him to worship her ass.

With her iron discipline, Jing-Mei quieted her negative emotions and focused; she forced her doubts and guilt away.

She smiled.

“It is okay, my darling. I will help you sort out your feelings. Peggy does not treat you right; I will help you see that. You adore and obey me. You know I just want what is best for you, and for our child, don’t you?” Jing-Mei asked gently.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sean replied, taking a deep breath.

There were tears in his eyes; he felt like he was betraying Peggy, even though Jing-Mei had not given him a choice about coming with her.

However, he did want to be in his child’s life, and have a relationship with Jing-Mei…even if it wasn’t romantic.

Jing-Mei smiled approvingly at his answer.

“Good. I wanted to avoid this, but I am afraid you are going to need a lot more conditioning; we may as well begin. Now get down on your knees at the end of the bed,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sean said, moving to obey.

Jing-Mei moved to sit on the edge of the bed in front of him, crossing her legs.

“Look at my toe ring, Sean. Keep your eyes on it, watch it moving back and forth…watch my toe ring and listen to my voice…,” Jing-Mei began in a seductive monotone voice.

A tear ran down Sean’s cheek as he watched the glittering emerald on Jing-Mei’s middle toe and began to fall under her hypnotism.

He was afraid he would never see his beloved Peggy again.

He was even more afraid he would not care after Jing-Mei was finished replacing her in his mind.

Sean helplessly continued to watch the toe ring, listening to Jing-Mei’s voice and sinking deeper in her power.

* * *

Donna jerked as she came out of the deep trance she was in. She blinked her dry eyes rapidly as she immediately realized she’d been hypnotized.

Unsurprisingly, she was both naked an on her knees.

She tried to rise, only to hear a seductive, powerful female voice in the back of her mind.

You will remain on your knees, the voice said firmly.

Donna felt an irresistible compulsion to obey.

She remained kneeling.

“Good morning, Sunshine!” a sultry woman’s voice said cheerfully.

A voice that sounded very similar to the one that had echoed in Donna’s mind.

Donna looked up to see High Mistress Liliana, smiling broadly.

The incredibly beautiful hypnodomme was seated casually in what could only be described as a throne; the chair was very large, with a high back and exquisite purple velvet linings and cushions. It appeared to be made of red and yellow gold, and was decorated in eye-catching swirling patterns picked out in diamonds and rubies.

Even more magnificent than the chair was Liliana herself.

Her long shiny dark hair was down, cascading over her shoulders in soft waves; she wore sultry dark eye shadow and her lips were ruby red; large diamond and ruby chandelier-style earrings glittered as they dangled from her earlobes.

Liliana was clad in a fantastic, long shimmering red strapless gown; it complemented her incredible body perfectly and had a very high slit that revealed one of her shapely legs. Her favorite diamond and ruby pendant hung around her neck, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist; her long fingernails were painted a deep crimson. She had on sky-high strappy red stiletto sandals on her perfect feet, her toenails painted a dark shimmering gunmetal color. A simple platinum band set with a large ruby adorned her right middle toe.

On Liliana’s left stood her apprentice, Hope Grant; the beautiful young hypnotist was wearing a sexy black spaghetti-strap midi-dress and tall black heels, her brown hair up; her only jewelry was a large diamond pendant around her neck, and a delicate gold chain around her right ankle.

On Liliana’s right was the curvy, fiery-haired Elle Woods; she was dressed far more casually than either Liliana or Hope, in a sky-blue halter top and short denim cutoffs, along with white flip-flops. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she had on large gold hoop earrings and several gold and silver rings, bracelets, anklets and toe rings. Around her neck was a gold pocket-watch.

Elle’s outfit was completed by her smirk, her eyes never leaving Donna.

Liliana’s tall, fit and handsome Thrall Jack stood near the wall to Donna’s left, wearing a very nicely tailored charcoal grey suit as he awaited his Mistress’s commands.

“High Mistress Liliana. If you wanted to speak with me, I would have gladly come willingly; this wasn’t necessary,” Donna said calmly.

She was already probing the powerful post-hypnotic suggestions buried in her mind, compelling her obedience to Liliana, and likely the other two hypnotists with her as well.

Donna frowned slightly.

The suggestions were woven tightly into her subconscious, and she could not get them to budge in the slightest.

She kept trying.

“If all I wanted to do was speak, then I agree. However, I have other plans for you, Donna,” Liliana said with satisfaction.

Donna rolled her eyes.

“I never took you for the “Evil Monologuing Super Villainess”, Liliana,” she said sarcastically.

Liliana’s eyes narrowed.

“That is High Mistress Liliana, to you…slave; got it?” the Brazilian beauty said coolly.

“Yes…High Mistress,” Donna replied grudgingly, the words forced from her by hypnotic compulsion.

“That’s better. Now then, I did take you for upstart trash, which you are; effectively a trailer-park lottery winner. You have no business being a True Hypnotist nor trying to gain so much power so quickly,” Liliana sniffed petulantly.

Donna grinned.

“Took you longer, did it?” she asked with a wink.

Liliana scowled.

Then she grinned.

“Slap yourself in the face, slave. Hard,” she commanded.

Donna gritted her teeth an instant before she helplessly administered a stinging smack to her own cheek.

Liliana nodded with approval, and both Hope and Elle smiled.

“What do you want with me? Where are we?” Donna asked stubbornly.

“My my, you are not easily cowed, are you? If you must know, we are in The Spiral…in the Owner’s apartment,” Liliana said with satisfaction.

Donna looked shocked.

“What? Wait, you are the owner of The Spiral? What happened to Winston?” she asked.

Liliana laughed.

“I have taken over; actually, more accurately Hope’s mother Beth took over, and she brought me in as her partner. Unfortunately, she and I had a disagreement, so I hypnotized her and sent her back to Florida to oversee our holdings there. Winston and his little slut of a wife are currently moving their possessions out of the master bedroom so I can have them disposed of. Of course, I will be using Winston as my puppet for a while, until I am ready to reveal myself as the true ruler of the True Hypnotism community in Boise. I am going to take thing slowly, do things smart…starting with neutralizing you,” she said with satisfaction.

Donna snorted.

“And you, Hope, you are okay with this? Liliana enslaving your mother?” she asked.

Hope chuckled.

“Of course I am; my mom means well, and she is smart and powerful…but she is a tyrannical bitch and I am sick of it. Mistress Liliana hasn’t enslaved her, she is just…giving her some direction,” she replied.

“See? All is well. No dissent among my people. By the way, I would like you formally to meet Mistress Elle; she did a marvelous job capturing you for me,” Liliana said, nodding at the redheaded hypnotist.

“My pleasure,” Elle said, performing a mocking curtsy to Donna.

Donna flushed with anger and embarrassment.

She could hardly believe she had fallen for that silly hypnotic trap in the car.

Liliana smiled at Donna’s reaction.

“Yes, it was a bit…unorthodox, the way she got you, but it was clever you must admit,” she said, looking appreciatively at Elle.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Elle replied with a smile.

Donna was silent, desperately continuing to work at Liliana’s suggestions.

“Now then, as to why you are here…originally, I just wanted you gone; you and your little club are very annoying. However, it came to my attention that you were having a spat with Cassandra Hayek which amused me to no end; I figured that egomaniacal psychopath would change you into a toad and be done with it. Unfortunately, she is a bigger idiot than I thought, and you kicked her sorry ass. Impressive, I must say. Now tell me, do you know where The Passionate Heart is? Tell the truth,” Liliana commanded.

“No, I do not! Cassandra lost it, the moron. I do not have it, nor do any of my people,” Donna replied.

Liliana was thoughtful.

“I see…so Cassandra’s quest to restore her necklace has hit multiple snags. Still, she is very powerful, especially with the Twilight Sky, even if it is incomplete. She desperately wants you gone, more than I did,” she mused.

Did?” the perceptive Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Liliana smiled.

“Indeed; I wanted you and Peggy and some of the other upstarts gone from the community more out of petty dislike and elitist arrogance. For Cassandra however, it has become personal. I was simply going to give you to her, but Hope had a much better idea,” she said, nodding at her apprentice.

Hope looked pleased.

“Thank you, High Mistress. You are going to New York, Donna,” she said sweetly.

“New York? Why in the hell?” Donna asked.

“Because there is a war brewing between different hypnotist factions, a war that could affect things in Boise and at The Sprial in the near future. I want to make sure the proper side wins. Therefore, you are taking the Scintillating Six to fight,” Liliana explained.

Donna looked confused.

“I don’t understand; The Six don’t have any interest in New York,” she said.

“No, you have interest in Boise, and Boise leads to ruling the northwest; I know how ambitious and confident you are, Donna. I also know how capable you are; you are powerful and cunning. So when Hope suggested we use you as a weapon, I agreed,” Liliana replied.

“You see, this way you help the side we back in New York win…or you lose. Either way, you are out of our hair, and you are being productive…for us. And we are not out anything we care about if you fail,” Hope explained with satisfaction.

Donna scowled and looked away.

Liliana, Elle and Hope all laughed.

“That will let Peggy and Cassandra run amok in Boise,” Donna muttered.

“Hardly; High Mistress Gillian has decided that Peggy is her enemy, and Cassandra is one step away from having an Adjudicator assigned to deal with her. So you see, The High Conclave is firmly in control,” Liliana replied.

Donna snorted.

“You mean you are firmly in control,” she said, glaring up at Liliana.

“Tomato, etcetera…either way, you are going to play your part,” Liliana said.

“Fuck you. I will fight you,” Donna snarled.

She spat at Liliana.

Elle and Hope stiffened, and Jack looked amused.

Liliana regarded Donna coolly for a moment.

Then she smiled.

The sexy Brazilian hypnotist rose and kicked off her sandals; the removed her earrings and handed them to Elle, then let her dress slither to the floor.

The walked toward Donna in all her naked glory, her eyes never leaving the kneeling woman, her lips twisted into a wicked smirk.

“Rise,” she whispered.

Donna obeyed, her face a mask of rage.

“Kiss me,” Liliana whispered next.

She roughly grabbed Donna’s hair, pulling her in for a long, rough, passionate kiss.

Liliana took her time, her soft lips pressing hard against Donna’s, her tongue hungrily pressing into her mouth; eventually, she released Donna’s hair and stepped back.

“Mmmm,” she said playfully.

Then she kicked Donna in the stomach.

Hard.

Donna gasped and bent over in pain.

Liliana grabbed her hair and pulled her upright, then punched her in the face.

Donna reflexively threw a punch in return, which Liliana blocked with a look of utter contempt on her face.

Liliana then continued her assault, punching and kicking Donna a half-dozen times in the face, chest and stomach.

Donna stumbled backward and fell to the floor, gasping in pain and bleeding from her mouth.

Liliana sauntered over to where Donna lay, casually bending and grabbing her hair.

She pulled Donna roughly into a kneeling position, forcing her to look up at her.

“Look into my eyes, Donna,” Liliana purred.

Donna gasped as Liliana’s amber eyes began to shift colors and hypnotizing energy surged into her.

* * *

Bella Beguile was pacing the floor of her bedroom in she and Peggy’s home, waiting for news from Mariah; the hypnotist-witch was in Peggy’s study, using her crystal ball in an attempt to divine either Peggy or Sean’s location.

Bella’s Thrall Shaw and her naked slave girl Hailey stood against the wall, ready to serve her every whim; each one had already eaten Bella’s pussy until she’d orgasmed.

It hadn’t relaxed her as much as she had hoped.

Bella had become increasingly worried as time passed; she had called Sean’s phone several times, and it had gone right to voicemail.

Lavea’s assertion that Peggy had been taken seemed more and more likely.

Bella was unsure of what to do if Mariah did not find anything.

She was the leader of the Fascinating Five in Peggy’a absence, but Casey was in no shape to help and Alex would, and should, remain with her wife. That left Bella and Mariah to figure things out.

Bella’s iPhone began to vibrate on top of her nightstand.

Seeing the caller ID, she smiled and answered it.

“Hello Mercedes,” she said cheerfully.

“Hello Bella. I got it,” the Latina hypnotist said on the other end of the line.

“That is fantastic! It took much less time than you thought; was there any complications?” Bella asked.

“Nah, piece of cake. I am headed to Boise now, I should be there late tomorrow morning,” Mercedes replied.

“Excellent! That is great news! I actually could really use your help,” Bella said.

Mercedes chuckled.

“Of course you can, I’m the best. What’s up?” she asked.

Bella took a deep breath.

“I think somebody is making a move in Boise…,” she began.