The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: …and One Hundred!

This should be my one-hundredth story; it is going to be a fun ride filled with…well, more of my usual stuff; hypnotism, domination, humiliation, feet, sex… so if you like what I write, enjoy it and was always thank you for reading! Oh and this one is about Domina Peggy and others and what is going on back in good old Boise- (Special thanks to Jeff1963 for inventing the character of Annabelle!)

Awakened by the smell of fresh coffee, Peggy opened her eyes and stretched before sitting up in her enormous bed.

“Mmmm, that was a wild night,” she said with a yawn, brushing her tousled light brown hair from her eyes.

Beside her, still fast asleep, was her handsome consort Sean; standing beside the bed was Peggy’s slave Katie, waiting patiently for her owner to orient herself. The beautiful young woman was wearing her typical outfit consisting of a pink spaghetti-strap tank top, very short denim shorts and her stylish glasses with thick black frames. Her auburn hair was in a bun, and she wore a dark green leather slave collar. Not permitted to wear shoes in the house, her lovely feet were bare, her toenails painted black.

“Your coffee, Domina,” Katie said, handing Peggy a large, steaming mug with a picture of a witch transforming a man into a toad on the side.

She was compelled to bring her Domina her morning coffee at precisely nine a.m. each morning if she was home, unless instructed otherwise.

“Mmmm,” Peggy said again, first inhaling the aroma of the expensive, excellent coffee before taking a sip.

“Yes, it was a lot of fun,” Jing-Mei commented from across the huge bedroom.

Peggy’s concubine, the gorgeous Chinese High Mistress was sitting on a comfortable eggplant-colored loveseat, clad in a dark green silk robe and holding a steaming mug of coffee of her own.

Jing-Mei’s lustrous dark hair was held up with a pair of slender dark green wooden sticks, and her long fingernails were dark red. Her sexy feet were bare, and she wore a gold and emerald toe ring on her right middle toe; her toenails were painted a shimmering black.

Peggy had been back in town for three days following the battle of Lady Elizabeth’s, and each night she, Jing-Mei and Sean had engaged in a vigorous threesome before going to sleep together in Peggy’s bed.

“Have you been up long? Wait, that was a dumb question; I am not awake yet. You have to feed the little one,” Peggy said, sipping her coffee.

She knew the High Mistress rarely stayed in bed past six o’clock.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“I have been up for a while; I rode the exercise bike gym and did some yoga,” she said.

Having recently given birth to a daughter, the High Mistress was working almost fanatically to get back into the phenomenal shape she was in before her pregnancy.

Peggy grinned sheepishly.

“Doesn’t hours of passionate sex count as exercise?” she asked, taking another long drink from her mug.

Both she and Jing-Mei had orgasmed at least four times the previous evening, taking turns on Sean’s cock as well as pleasuring one another enthusiastically.

“I think it does for Sean; I believe we nearly killed him last night,” Jing-Mei replied, regarding the sleeping young man with affection.

Sean was the father of her miracle baby.

Peggy chuckled.

“Yes, I suppose we have been pretty rough with him since I got home. I am making up for lost time, I guess; I missed you both. Have you eaten?” she asked her concubine.

Jing-Mei shook her head.

“I was waiting for you two,” she said, sipping her coffee.

Peggy swatted Sean on the leg.

“Get up, sleepyhead! Katie, you will bring Sean some coffee and then go down and make breakfast for the three of us; Bagels, fruit, bacon. We will eat in here,” Peggy commanded, waving dismissively at the beautiful young slave.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie said with curtsey.

“I need carbs; working out with you is killing me,” Peggy commented with a smile.

She had been training hard with Jing-Mei, eager to improve her martial arts skills as much and as quickly as possible.

Sean stirred and groaned as Katie hurried from the room; Peggy’s huge home had a fully stocked coffee bar in the hall just outside her bedroom.

Sean sat up and yawned.

“I’m up,” he said, rubbing his eyes.

A new father, he was already tired when Peggy had returned home; her nearly insatiable appetite for sex combined with Jing-Mei’s own robust libido in addition to helping care for his new daughter had exponentially increased his fatigue.

Katie reappeared and handed him a dark blue mug of black coffee, a much darker roast than Peggy or Jing-Mei drank; the slave was well-trained in what those she served liked.

“Katie, I am hungry. Breakfast. Go. Now,” Peggy said petulantly.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied, again curtseying to her owner before hurrying from the bedroom.

“Where is River?” Sean asked, raising the mug to his lips.

River was the name he had chosen for he and Jing-Mei’s newborn daughter; the High Mistress had insisted that he name their child.

“Your daughter is fine, she is downstairs with Alaina,” Jing-Mei replied with a smile, referring to their child’s full-time au pair.

Not only was the woman Jing-Mei had hypnotized into becoming their daughter’s nanny an expert on child-care, she was also a military veteran skilled in the use of both firearms and martial arts.

The perfect person to aid the busy parents in raising their child.

Sean smiled sheepishly.

“I know she’s fine,” he said, sticking his tongue out at Jing-Mei.

The High Mistress raised her eyebrow and blew him a kiss.

Peggy laughed.

“It is so nice to be home and back with you two,” she said leaning over to kiss Sean.

You left Lavea behind, bitch. You should be out looking for her. You should find the Harbinger and make her kneel, then destroy her, Peggy’s darkness whispered.

With an effort, Peggy pushed away the sudden flood of anger and guilt and silenced her darkness.

I couldn’t just go chasing after The Harbinger, even Casey thought it was a bad idea, she reminded herself.

Dark Peggy was asserting herself more often lately, and each time Peggy was more tempted to become her.

I need to work on integrating her…along with all the other stuff I need to do…I thought hypnotists just sat around all day getting waited on by slaves, she lamented.

“I am very glad you are back, Domina,” Sean said adoringly to his Mistress.

“You may call me ‘Peggy’ in private, my love,” Peggy reminded him sweetly.

“I know, Domina. You are just so powerful now…I feel like it is more appropriate to call you by your title. You are the Dragon of Hypnothea,” Sean replied with a smile.

Peggy sighed.

She was indeed powerful, and had aspirations of becoming the most powerful woman one the planet.

However, she did not feel the need to flaunt it in private family situations.

“I am aware of who I am, and I might be powerful, but I am still a woman, a person. You will call me ‘Peggy’ in private. You are my Consort, and you will obey me,” she commanded.

“Yes, Peggy,” Sean said, still grinning at her.

Jing-Mei chuckled quietly.

Peggy shook her head at the irony of what she had just said and done; she laughed, then leaned over to kiss Sean again.

“What are your plans for today, Peg?” Jing-Mei asked.

Peggy set her coffee on the nightstand and rose from her bed, heading naked into her huge bathroom.

“Well, I would like to eat, and spend time with you and Sean and River. After that, I have a mountain of things I need to attend to…,” Peggy said, her voice trailing off as she closed the bathroom door.

JIng-Mei looked at Sean and smiled.

“She has a lot going on right now,” she said.

Sean nodded.

“That she does. She is upset about Lavea too,” he said.

“Elizabeth’s people will find her. When she does, we will be beside her when she goes to confront Allonia and rescue Lavea. We need to help Peggy stay calm and relaxed until then. She has things that require her attention, and she must focus,” the notoriously stoic and disciplined Jing-Mei replied.

“Peggy does have a lot to focus on in the mean time. Piper coming back to Boise, checking in on The Siren, humiliating this So-Min bitch she brought back with her…she hasn’t had time to study The Art of True Hypnotism, Volume II or The Codex of Hynothea, nor investigate her mother’s background as a hypnotist; on top of that, Judy Collins is bringing her daughter Chloe to start her training today, and from what Domina Peggy has told me that is going to be very…interesting. I will do everything I can to help her,” Sean said solemnly.

“As will I,” Jing-Mei agreed.

Peggy emerged from the bathroom; both Sean and Jing-Mei openly admired her fit, toned naked body.

“I see the way you two are looking at me, like a piece of meat,” Peggy said with a mock indignation, hands on her hips.

“It is your fault for being so attractive,” Jing-Mei retorted.

Peggy chuckled as she settled back on the bed and pulled the comforter over her legs.

“Is it weird that I just want to hypnotize someone and make them kiss my feet? I mean, it just never gets old, and it still gives me this huge thrill,” she said sheepishly.

“No, it is not weird at all; I enjoy hypnotizing and dominating as much now as I did when I did it the first time,” Jing-Mei replied with a shrug.

“I enjoy watching you do it to people just as much now as when I saw you do it the first time…to me,” Sean added with a smile.

Peggy chuckled.

“Good, because I don’t think I can not do it. It is almost an addiction,” she said.

“There is nothing stopping you from going out and hypnotizing anyone you choose. You are the Dragon of Hypnothea,” Jing-Mei said matter-of-factly.

Peggy sighed.

“True, but I do have a lot of things to do, Dragon or not; I can’t just spend my day hypnotizing and fucking…yet,” she said.

Katie entered the room as Peggy spoke, carrying a tray containing three plates full of food. The auburn-haired slave handed one to Peggy, Sean and Jing-Mei.

“I believe I gave you an extensive list of things to attend to today, Katie,” Peggy said, taking a bite of bacon.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie agreed.

“Refill our coffee, then get to it,” Peggy replied curtly.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie said, moving to obey.

Peggy, Sean and Jing-Mei enjoyed their breakfast and one another’s company.

After they had finished, Jing-Mei excused herself and went downstairs while Peggy and Sean went into the bathroom to shower.

Sean started the water in the huge multi-nozzle shower running, then stepped aside so Peggy could enter first.

“Well, we better put that to use,” Peggy said with a grin as her consort joined her.

The sexy hypnotist was looking down at Sean’s erect penis as the hot water cascaded over their bodies.

“Your wish is my command,” Sean replied with a smile of his own.

Sean kissed Peggy deeply, then pressed her against the wall of the shower and slid his cock deeply into her pussy.

The hypnotist inhaled sharply and wrapped her legs tightly around him, moaning loudly as he began to thrust enthusiastically.

“Oh yes…fuck me, my Enslaved One…I missed you…fuck me…mmmm…yes…harder…,” Peggy said.

Sean grunted as he continued to pound her; her sucked vigorously at each of Peggy’s nipples before kissing her passionately.

It didn’t take Peggy long to orgasm.

“Mmmm… yes! Don’t stop, Sean…fuck me…make me cum again! I love you, my Enslaved One…worship me!” the hypnotist cried out, trembling in ecstasy.

“Yes, my Domina! I love you! I worship you! I am your slave!” Sean shouted.

Steam filled the shower, rivulets of water running down their bodies as he increased the tempo of his rhythmic thrusts.

.Peggy let out a long, wordless moan; her fingernails raked Sean’s back, and she kissed him passionately, almost savagely, sucking hard at his tongue.

A moment later she orgasmed again.

“Oh, Goddess YES! Cum, my Enslaved One! Cum for me now!” Peggy shrieked, trembling with pleasure.

“I…am…your…slave!” Sean said loudly, shuddering as he climaxed.

Peggy lowered her legs to the floor and embraced her beloved Consort; they stood holding one another as they caught their breath.

“Thank you, Sean. I love you,” Peggy said, kissing Sean more gently.

He returned the kiss eagerly.

“It was my pleasure, Peggy. I love you,” Sean replied with a smile.

He proceeded to gently and reverently wash his Domina, then quickly soaped up and scrubbed his own body.

They stepped from the shower, and Sean carefully dried every inch of Peggy’s lovely body before drying himself.

They went back into the bedroom, where Peggy sat patiently on the bed while Sean went to his personal closet and got dressed in a pair of jeans and black t-shirt with ‘Team Peggy’ printed on it in pink letters, along with sturdy brown hiking boots.

After he had gotten dressed, he went into Peggy’s huge walk-in closet and emerged with a maroon maxi skirt that featured a long slit on one side along with a matching high-cropped tank top; he did not bring her any footwear.

Peggy nodded her approval of Sean’s choice and quickly slipped on the outfit; she opted to leave her hair loose and forgo any makeup. Sean selected a pair of gold anklets for her to wear, hanging her magical witch’s broom charm from the left one. He also slipped her magnificent padparadscha sapphire ring onto her right second toe, and her gold heart ring onto her left smallest toe; her only other jewelry was the small emerald stud on the left side of her nose.

Peggy’s finger and toenails had been painted a very dark purple by Katie the day before.

Sean was lovingly brushing Peggy’s hair when there was a knock at the bedroom door.

“Come in,” Peggy called.

Her slave Kendal stepped into the room; her dirty blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she was topless and barefoot, wearing only a pair of jeans and a green leather slave collar.

“I am here to collect the breakfast dishes, Domina Peggy,” Kendal said respectfully.

Despite her demure demeanor, there was hatred in her eyes as she looked at Peggy.

Kendal was fully aware but utterly compelled to serve and obey Peggy thanks to the latter’s relentless hypnotic conditioning.

Peggy immensely enjoyed having her former coworker conscious and helpless to resist her commands, reveling in dominating and humiliating the hapless Kendal.

“Kiss my feet first, slave. They are looking good this morning and need some attention,” Peggy ordered petulantly, winking at Sean.

He chuckled as she watched Kendal grit her teeth and go to her hands knees before Peggy, unable to resist lavishing kisses on the hypnotist’s sexy bare feet.

“You were gone a while, she is behind on worshipping you,” Sean commented, enjoying the spectacle.

He disliked Kendal, and truly believed she belonged at Peggy’s feet.

Everyone belongs at her feet, Sean thought with a smile.

“Exactly, she has a lot of catching up to do…unfortunately I am very busy, so that is enough for now slave. Get up and get back to your chores,” Peggy said, eyeing Kendal with disdain.

“Yes, Domina,” Kendal replied from the floor.

The hypnotist took Sean’s hand and led him from the room as Kendal got to her feet and began gathering the breakfast dishes.

“Now that the slave-dorm is finished, is Kendal going to become a full-time slave?” Sean inquired as he walked with Peggy down from the third floor of the house.

“I am considering it; having her in my power makes me happy. Plus, she is a bit of a sentimental possession,” Peggy replied nonchalantly, as if she were talking about a piece of furniture or jewelry.

“She is the first person you hypnotized against their will, so that makes sense,” Sean said as they stepped into the home’s enormous, lavishly decorated living room.

“I might bring Julie here full-time as well; that bitch hasn’t suffered enough for what she did to me and my family,” Peggy added, a hint of anger in her voice.

“Yes, she definitely deserves it,” Sean agreed.

“There they are,” Jing-Mei said, seated on the large, comfortable dark green sectional.

The High Mistress’s robe was open, and she held baby River as the infant suckled on her left breast.

“She’s hungry again?” Sean asked incredulously.

“Newborns can eat like twelve times a day the first month, you should know that,” Lola Martinez chided him playfully.

“Of course, Mistress Lola,” Sean replied respectfully, smiling.

The sexy Latina hypnotist was sitting beside Jing-Mei, clad in sexy black strapless midi-dress decorated with a pink and white floral pattern on the sides. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore large silver hoop earrings; a beautiful large heart-shaped black sapphire pendant hung around her neck. Her makeup was flawless, including dark red lipstick and smoky dark eyeshadow. Her fingernails were black, and she wore a silver ring on her left thumb. She was barefoot, her toenails painted an eye-catching magenta, and she had a gold ring set with a pink garnet on her right middle toe.

Upon returning to Boise, Lola had intended to live at The Spiral, but instead the newest member of The Fascinating Five was staying in the suite that had belonged to Bella Beguile at Peggy’s insistence.

“I know it might feel weird taking Bella’s old room, but it is just until we can get you a nice big house built on the last empty lot in the neighborhood; I have the contractor in my power, and he can start going over floor plans with you this week. I really like you, Lola. I want us to get to know each other well, and I like us all being close together,” Peggy had said.

The small gated neighborhood known as “The Cliffs” contained six huge properties. The Fascinating five legally owned all of them except two. The house across the street from Peggy’s home was owned by a family named the Parkers; the members of the Parker family were in turn owned by the Fascinating Five, having been hypnotically enslaved by Sybil Mariah and Bella Beguile. The house next door to the Parkers was the home of Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria. The house at the end of the cul-de-sac had been set aside by Peggy for Jing-Mei, as a safe place to take River, free of the depravity and debauchery that was a frequent part of the lifestyle of many true hypnotists. A woman named Carmen Hightower owned the home next to Peggy’s; Carmen’s husband had been an abusive asshole who was involved in drug smuggling until Peggy and her friends destroyed his operation, with Peggy transforming Thomas Hightower into a bunny. A personal trainer, nutritionist and masseuse, Carmen had become friends with the Fascinating Five and now happily used her skills for their benefit in gratitude for freeing her from her husband. She lived in her house with her mother whom she’d brought from Columbia.

Beside Carmen’s house was that of Sybil Mariah, notable for its large basement dungeon and a spacious sexual domination chamber.

A large seventh lot owned by Peggy sat beside Mariah’s home, where the leader of The Fascinating Five now planned to build Lola a large luxury home similar to the others in the neighborhood.

After a bit of cajoling, Lola had gratefully accepted both moving in with Peggy as well as a home being built for her.

Lola was still getting used to not being on her own, and she greatly appreciated the friendship and camaraderie she had found with the Fascinating Five.

“She’s about finished; Peggy, would you take her while I put my nipple ring back in?” Jing-Mei asked.

She had to remove the jewelry each time she fed her daughter.

“Of course,” Peggy replied with a smile.

She walked over and took River from Jing-Mei so the High Mistress could replace the magic-resistant ring in her nipple; she never went without the protective piercings for long.

“She is so freaking cute, Sean,” Lola said, grinning.

“Isn’t she?” Sean asked, a huge smile on his face as he looked at his daughter in Peggy’s arms.

“She’s beautiful. Perfect. Yes, you are, little one,” Peggy cooed at the infant in her arms.

Another of Peggy’s slaves entered the room, a short beautiful curvy woman named Jen; she was wearing only snug purple leggings and a purple leather collar. Her shoulder-length brown hair was loose, her magnificent tits large and round. Her fingernails were painted black, as were the toenails of her extremely lovely bare feet.

None of the hypnotists nor Sean even glanced at her until she spoke.

“Domina, Judy Collins is on the phone for you,” Jen said, holding out one of Peggy’s three iPhones.

“Damn, that one does have a really great rack,” Lola commented quietly to Jing-Mei, admiring Jen’s tits.

Jing-Mei nodded in agreement.

“She is quite lovely; Peggy has excellent taste,” she replied as if they were discussing piece of furniture.

“Here Sean, take this little gem,” Peggy said, handing River to her father.

“Come here baby girl,” Sean said in a doting voice as he took his daughter in his arms.

Peggy, Jing-Mei and Lola exchanged glances, smiling at Sean’s obvious affection for River.

Peggy took the phone from Jen and raised it to her ear, wordlessly waving the enslaved woman away.

Like Kendal, Jen was aware of her situation yet helpless to do anything but obey and serve Peggy; she scowled and left the room to return to her duties.

“Hello Judy!” Peggy said cheerfully.

* * *

“Casey, is this really a good idea? Grandmother always warned us that it is best not to influence politicians too much with hypnotism; it draws too much scrutiny,” Alex said calmly.

The tall blonde hypnotist was walking with her wife up a long stone path that led to a large two-story home in an exclusive gated Boise subdivision; the pair had easily gained access to the neighborhood after Alex had hypnotized the security guard at entrance with her diamond pendant and commanded him open the gate so Casey could drive her Ferrari through.

Now they were approaching the home of City Councilwoman Laura Brunetti, whom Casey was intending to hypnotize into voting a particular way on an upcoming issue she was very interested in seeing go a certain way.

“Don’t worry Freckles; it is no big deal. She is the swing vote on allowing nudity in strip clubs, and I need that to happen. A strip club with the dancers limited to bikinis is fucking lame. It isn’t like we are going to influence anything major. It is a stupid law; everyone likes tits,” Casey replied casually.

Alex chuckled.

“I suppose that’s mostly true. I know how much you want this, Case. No worries, I am with you, and I am sure a lot of people in Boise are too. Fine, let’s make it so they can legally look go at tits in public. I just want you to be happy,” she replied.

Casey looked up at her beloved Alex and smiled one of her devastating smiles.

Alex smiled back, nearly swooning.

Her wife’s smiles were the most beautiful thing in the world to her.

The gorgeous, statuesque young blonde hypnotist was wearing one of her typical pure white spaghetti-strap midi dresses; her long golden hair was loose, cascading down her back; it had been lovingly brushed by her wife with an expensive boar-bristle brush. A braid Casey had woven wrapped from the top of her head down to the nape of her neck, keeping her tresses out of her face. She wore ruby red lipstick, and a pair of simple diamond stud earrings. Her favorite huge diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck. Her fingernails were sky blue, and she wore silver rings on her thumbs as well as her beautiful, huge red diamond wedding ring. Barefooted as usual, Alex wore her recently acquired silver and fire opal toe rings that protected her from magic on her second toes, and the toenails of her lovely feet a dark plum color.

“Thank you. You know that you are all that I need to be happy, Alex. I mean, tits are high up on the list, of course,” Casey replied, her brown eyes twinkling.

The diminutive brunette’s hair was in two simple side-braids her wife had put in place, and she wore minimal make up to accentuate her stunning natural beauty. Casey wore a light blue t-shirt that read My wife is a Triple B: Badass Barefoot Babe on the front in gold lettering. Large sapphires dangled in her ears, and she also wore a very large diamond solitaire pendant. Her shirt was cropped high to give a teaching view of her fantastic taut abs, and she wore low rise jeans. Her long fingernails were painted in a purple-tipped French manicure, and her Alexandrite wedding ring sparkled on her left ring finger. She wore four-inch cork wedge sandals with blue straps, her toenails pristine white, and her customary cold-iron and fire-opal magic-resistant rings adorned the second toes of her perfect feet.

“Thank you dear. I love you more than tits, too,” Alex replied with a laugh.

She leaned down and kissed her wife deeply, then took her hand as they walked the rest of the way up the path and onto the house’s front porch.

“Are we ringing the bell, or…?” Alex asked.

Casey shook her head.

“Nah, I am feeling brazen today,” she replied.

Alex gave her a sideways glance.

“When are you not feeling brazen?” she asked playfully.

“Fair,” Casey replied, smirking.

The tiny, powerful woman closed her eyes and reached out with her mentalist abilities.

There were several barely audible clicks as she unlocked both the door’s handle and deadbolt telekinetically.

“Okay, all yours Freckles,” Casey said, opening her eyes.

“We could just open it,” Alex replied.

Casey chuckled and shook her head.

“No way; I love watching you kick doors open; it gets me hot. Of course, watching you do anything gets me hot. Still, I just like seeing it,” she replied, a slightly pleading tone in her voice.

Alex gave an exaggerated sigh, then winked her wife and giggled.

“Anything for you,” she said.

Taking step back, Alex unleashed a powerful kick, blasting the door open with a loud bang as the strike plate was torn from the frame.

The force of nature known as “Tiny Tough” laughed with glee and walked into the home of City Councilwoman Laura Brunetti uninvited, without hesitation.

Alex shook her head and followed, an adoring smile on her lips.

They two hypnotists both froze after taking a few steps into the house.

There were five people in the spacious living room, all of them looking at Casey and Alex in surprise.

One of the room’s occupants was Laura Burnetti; a reasonably attractive woman of forty-five, she had shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She was short and curvy, and dressed in a nicely tailored dark blue pantsuit and tall shiny black heels. She wore simple aquamarine earrings and stylish glasses with oversized angular lenses.

Laura was also tied to a chair that appeared to have been taken from her home’s dining room; there was a gag in her mouth.

Standing around the bound woman were three tall men clad in dark colored suits, two Caucasian and one Mexican. Appearing to be in their thirties, all three were fit and broad-shouldered; one of the caucasian men had had a short blonde ponytail, while his companions had short dark hair. All were clean shaven, and they eyed Casey and Alex dangerously.

The fourth person was an attractive woman of perhaps forty with short dark brown hair and brown eyes; she was slender and wearing a red power suit similar to Laura’s, her black designer heels adding four inches to her height. She wore glittering diamond stud earrings, and her long fingernails were ruby red; a diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she wore a gold ring set with diamonds and rubies on her right ring finger.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, did we really just walk in on a robbery or something?” Casey said, rolling her eyes.

“And who might you two be?” the woman in red asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Please excuse the intrusion; we were hoping to meet with the councilwoman about some business,” Alex replied sweetly, utterly unbothered by the situation.

The woman in red smirked.

“I see; more of her business associates? Your timing is unfortunate,” she said.

“I can see that. We are willing to wait our turn. We can come back later,” Casey said with a shrug.

Laura began trying to talk through her gag, her eyes wide.

Everyone ignored her.

The woman in red glared at her before speaking.

“I’m sorry dear, but you and your tall barefoot friend are not going anywhere,” she replied, a hint of menace in her voice.

Casey’s eyes narrowed.

“As if you could stop us,” she replied, hands on her hips.

“Ma’am, my wife is right; you and your…uh, men cannot stop us from leaving; we don’t want any trouble. You obviously have business with the councilwoman, and we are happy to leave you to it. I am warning you though, do not do anything stupid,” Alex added calmly.

She activated her ability to scan peoples’ auras, and could see there was not even a hint of true hypnotic power.

They are all just normals, Alex said telepathically to her wife.

Too bad for them, Casey replied.

The woman in red snorted.

“I will take my chances, blondie. Restrain them please,” she said to her companions.

“Yes, ma’am,” the man with the blonde ponytail replied.

He and his two comrades moved toward Casey and Alex; their movements spoke of physical training, likely military.

The two hypnotists exchanged glances and smiles.

Alex moved first, dashing forward with startling speed and unleashing a flurry of kicks and punches, battering two of the men with her fast, precise strikes.

Casey smirked at the Mexican man as he approached her; she almost casually did a backward handspring, easily avoiding his attempt to grab her.

“Hold still, chica,” he said, narrowing his eyes.

Casey snorted.

No, amigo tonto, eres tu quien se quedara quieto. No se mueva!” she replied in fluent Spanish.

Barely noticeable flashes of light leapt from her rich brown eyes, striking the Mexican man’s darker brown ones.

He looked astonished as he froze, unable to move a muscle.

Acuestate boca abajo en el suelo,” Casey commanded next, unleashing more flashes into the man’s eyes.

He instantly obeyed, laying face down on the floor.

Casey turned to the red-clad woman and winked.

While she was dealing with the Mexican man, Alex already had knocked the man with the ponytail to the floor semi-conscious; she was now toying with his companion. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth as Alex easily blocked and dodged his attempts to punch and grab her, countering with almost lazy strikes of her own that had no trouble finding their mark.

Alex smoothly turned aside a powerful but predictable punch aimed at her face with her forearm, then spun gracefully away from the man, casually snapping a kick into his stomach.

The man grunted, doubling over in pain; Alex moved behind him, kicking the back of his knee, while at the same time grabbing his arm with her left and twisting it, forcing him into a kneeling position.

With her free hand she smoothly removed her diamond pendant, dangling it in front of the man’s eyes.

“Look at the diamond and relax…watch it swing back and forth…,” Alex began in a powerful, soothing voice.

She started her pendant swinging back and forth; the huge gemstone glittered brilliantly as it moved.

“That’s it…Relax and keep watching the diamond swing back…and forth…listen to my voice and relax more with every word I say…you are getting sleepy…,” Alex continued her induction.

The man’s eyes locked onto the diamond as he began to quickly drop into trance.

“Who the hell are you people?” the woman in red asked in exasperation.

“The last people in the world you want to fuck with,” Casey replied sweetly, moving directly toward her.

The woman scowled and produced a chrome small-caliber pistol from her jacket pocket.

“That is close enough, dear. Stop right there and get on your knees,” she said, pointing the weapon at Casey.

Tiny Tough grinned.

“Oh my, you are so out of your league! A fucking gun? I thought you were going to turn out to be a hypnotist when we first came in,” she said, laughing.

“Not everyone we come into conflict with is going to be a hypnotist, Case. Please don’t fool around with someone pointing a gun at you,” Alex reminded her sternly.

Casey glanced at her wife; she had finished hypnotizing the man with her pendant; he was still on his knees, deep in trance and his expression blank.

Alex had her bare foot resting on the hand of the man with the blonde ponytail; Casey knew her wife was using her tactile hypnotism ability to drop him into hypnosis as well.

“Yes, Freckles,” Casey said, blowing her wife a kiss.

“I said—,” the woman in red began angrily.

“Oh shut up,” Casey cut her off.

Wilt a thought, she telekinetically yanked the pistol from the woman’s hand, sending it sailing across the room to disappear behind a couch.

“How…?” the woman gasped, a shocked expression her face.

Her demeanor changed from angry to fearful, and she took a step back from Casey.

“You…you’re a witch!” she said in terror.

“Hypnotist,” Casey corrected with a smile.

“Get away from me!” the woman shrieked, backing away another step.

Tiny Tough kept pace with her, taking two steps forward.

“Look into my eyes,” Casey said in a velvety, compelling voice.

She opened her eyes wide, staring directly at the woman in red.

Her pupils began to change colors; brown to green, green to blue, then a deep violet.

The woman in red gasped, her gaze immediately riveted to Casey’s fascinating, color-shifting stare.

“Your eyes…how are you…s-stop!” she stammered.

Casey did not stop.

She was emitting tremendous hypnotic energy from her eyes, sending it directly into the woman’s mind.

Her eyes continued to shift; violet back to blue, fading to green, then back to brown.

Brown, green, blue, violet.

Violet, blue, green, brown.

The woman in red fell silent, staring open-mouthed as Casey’s powerful hypnotic eyes swiftly did their work.

Less than thirty-seconds later, the woman no longer blinked, a dumbfounded expression on her face as her shoulders slumped and she dropped into a trance.

“Now you get on your knees, bitch,” Casey commanded.

The woman in red sank into a kneeling position.

By now, the man Casey had used her mentalism on was starting to get to his feet.

Alex casually walked over and placed her hand on the back of his neck, letting her hypnotic energy flow into him.

“Relax…you are very tired…your eyelids are very heavy…you are very sleepy…just relax completely…close your eyes and sleep now…,” she purred.

The Mexican man sighed and wilted back to the floor.

“Looks like that is everybody,” Casey said with satisfaction.

She turned to the bound and gagged Laura and grinned, placing her hands on her hips.

The City Councilwoman was wide-eyed, stunned by what she had just witnessed.

“Mmmnnnf, mmmmfff!” she said, trying frantically to speak around her gag.

Casey looked at Alex.

“I can just hypnotize her real quick; she’s tied up…,” Tiny Tough reasoned.

Alex shook her head.

“I would like to give her a chance to speak, if you don’t mind,” she said.

With a shrug, Casey removed Laura’s gag.

“Holy fucking shit!” the councilwoman said.

Casey laughed, and Alex chuckled softly.

“Right? We are pretty fucking awesome,” Casey said with satisfaction.

“Who are you?” Laura asked, clearly trying hard to keep her composure.

Despite her efforts, her expression was a mixture of awe and fear.

“I am Lady Casey and this is my wife, Mistress Alexandria,” Casey said.

“Hello Councilwoman Brunetti,” Alex said politely, nodding at Laura.

“Hello Lady, Mistress…,” Laura replied politely, quickly composing herself.

“So this was an interesting thing to walk in on…,” Casey said, glancing around at the four hypnotized people.

Laura chuckled nervously.

“Yes, I can’t argue with that. I am happy to explain…although I am curious what I can do for you two? I mean, you are obviously hypnotists, powerful ones…,” she said carefully.

“So you are aware of true hypnotism?” Alex asked.

Laura shrugged.

“I have heard rumors, especially about that huge convention center and hotel downtown, what is it…The Spiral! Yes, that’s it…I have heard about true hypnotism, but I have never seen it in action. You ladies are impressive to say the least. Frankly, I am terrified that you came to see me,” she said.

Casey laughed.

“I can see that. Truthfully, I did come here to hypnotize you…but that can wait. Tell us what was going on when we walked in,” she said.

Casey made no move to untie Laura; instead she kicked off her sandals and sat in a comfortable recliner.

Alex chuckled and shook her head.

“Yes, I am curious as well. Before you start, are you thirsty or in pain?” she asked.

Alex often displayed compassion, even to her enemies.

It was one of the many things Casey loved about her.

Laura shook her head.

“I am fine, thank you. I will be happy to explain everything,” she said.

Alex nodded and sat cross-legged on the floor.

Laura took a deep breath before speaking.

“The woman in red is Kelli Weiss; she works in the city Finance and Administration office. She has been embezzling money from the city for months, and I have been helping her cover it up for a cut; we have also been having an affair,” she said matter-of-factly.

Casey raised an eyebrow.

“That is remarkably honest of you,” she said.

Laura shrugged.

“You two are true hypnotists, and I am tied up; you can make me tell the truth, right?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” Alex agreed with a wink.

“So there is no reason for me to lie; Kelli is upset that I said I wanted a bigger cut, or I was done helping her. She came here with her thugs to try and intimidate me and blackmail me into continuing to help her for the same percentage,” Laura continued.

“Was it working?” Casey inquired.

Laura sighed.

“I put myself into a bad position; Kelli is in cahoots with a developer that is looking for some favors, and she needs me to help make her deal with him a reality. She doesn’t want to give me a bigger cut, because she believes she’s doing the bulk of the work. When you arrived, she was in the process of “explaining” to me that she would ruin me if I didn’t keep helping her…or worse. Her hired thugs were quite intimidating…until they made the mistake of messing with you two,” she said.

“Well, you picked a great woman to get in bed with…literally and figuratively,” Alex said with a shake of her head.

“Yeah, I hope she is a good fuck, at least. Today might be your lucky day, Laura. Since you are already corrupt, we might not need to hypnotize you,” Casey said thoughtfully.

“Okay…,” Laura said, obviously intrigued.

“I mean, I just need you to vote a certain way on one little issue; Kelli is already hypnotized, and we can make her do and think whatever you like in return for your vote,” Casey replied cheerfully.

Laura’s demeanor brightened.

“You mean…you can give her suggestions to make her give me more of the money, and believe it is her own idea?” she asked eagerly.

Alex chuckled.

“We can do that easily. If you agree to vote the way my love needs you to, we can make sure Kelli does things exactly how you tell her from now on; you can take a hundred percent of the profits from your illicit deals. If you want to keep her as a lover we can make her your sex-slave, your maid, whatever you want,” she assured the councilwoman.

Laura grinned.

“I don’t need to go quite that far; if she were to become respectful, compliant, appreciative…,” she mused.

“Submissive is the word you are looking for, I think,” Casey said with a wink.

“Yes, submissive sounds perfect…obedient and cooperative,” Laura agreed.

“When we get done with her, she will pretty much be an eager sycophant; she will want to please you, and do whatever you say…short of injuring or killing herself,” Casey assured her.

Laura nodded.

“Okay, so what is it you need my vote on?” she asked.

“The nudity ordinance; I am opening a strip club, a really fucking awesome strip club, and I need my ladies to be able to be naked,” Casey replied.

Laura laughed.

“Done,” she said.

“Just like that?” Alex asked in surprise.

“Why not? I am getting a lot in return. Besides, you can hypnotize me and make me do it, so why not get something out of it…and hopefully make some new allies,” Laura replied.

“I like how you think; too many dumb people in the world, so it is nice to meet a smart one for a change,” Casey said, pleased.

Alex rose to her feet.

“I suppose you have no reason to double-cross us…but I will warn you anyway. You do not want to betray or upset us…,” she said, her voice icy calm.

Laura swallowed and nodded.

“I believe you,” she said solemnly.

“Well, good, now that we have settled that let’s give Kelli an attitude adjustment! Freckles, would you mind untying Laura,” Casey said, rising to her feet.

“Of course my love,” Alex replied, moving to release the council woman from her bonds.

“Thank you both. I mean that sincerely,” Laura said, standing and rubbing her sore wrists.

“No problem! Get comfortable; Freckles and I are going to show you exactly what we can do. Kelli, you will open your eyes and stand up, but remain in trance,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” the hypnotized woman murmured, rising to her feet.

Laura settled on her couch to watch as Casey began to deepen Kelli’s trance and Alex had all three of the men assume kneeling positions, lacing their fingers behind their heads.

“Unless you want them, we can wipe their memories and send them on their way,” Alex said to Laura.

“I don’t need them; Kelli just hired them to tie me up and intimidate me,” the councilwoman replied.

Alex nodded, and began quietly giving the men suggestions to make them forget ever meeting Kelli or Laura.

“Kelli, you will strip naked. Now,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Kelli replied in a subdued monotone.

Laura watched in amazement as the woman who had been threatening her with blackmail and bodily harm a very short time earlier began to undress.

“Oh my…,” she said, flushing.

“Exciting, isn’t it?” Alex said playfully.

Laura nodded; she was quickly becoming very aroused seeing her formerly strong-willed lover and partner-in-crime standing naked, helpless to resist the hypnotist’s commands.

“Wait until she is fully aware and unable to stop herself from worshipping your feet,” Casey said with a wink.

Alex looked at her wife and smiled, pleased to see her so happy.

Casey’s dream was one step closer to being a reality.

* * *

“I am telling you, I am a hypnotist! A legacy hypnotist, actually; the Lee family from Kentucky,” the tiny black-haired young woman huffed, hands on her hips.

She was standing in the private members’ lobby of The Spiral, glaring up at the burgundy-blazer-clad blonde woman behind the front desk.

“I am sorry Mistress Annabelle; I don’t have you on the list. You may check into a room a guest hypnotist, but I can’t assign you a suite or give you full member access without an official invite or a VIP member sponsoring you,” the Spiral employee replied politely.

Annabelle continued to glare, her jaw clenched.

“That is ridiculous. It is completely unfair! I am willing to demonstrate my skills right now…Marie,” she spat, reading the blonde’s name tag with contempt.

Annabelle was a sexy young woman; she stood only four-foot-ten inches tall and had long raven-black hair that was currently loose and straight, brushed and shiny. She had a slender, delicate frame and pale smooth skin; she wore heavy makeup including dark eyeshadow and black lipstick. She was wearing a short plunging corset dress; the corset portion was dark green leather, while the skirt was layered dark green satin, trimmed in black lace. Her ears were each pierced three times, and she wore small silver loops, onyx studs, and silver spiders with jade abdomens in them. She also wore a silver septum ring, and around her neck was a pewter pendant in the shape of a raven with its wings folded and small red garnets for eyes hung between her small but firm round breasts. She had a black leather bracelet on her left wrist that was adorned with small silver studs, and on her right wrist were several silver bracelets, both chains and solid bands. Her short fingernails were black, except on her index fingers, which were dark green. She wore several silver rings set with large onyx, jade and rich green malachite stones. Her footwear was a pair of thick, chunky black platform sandals that laced up her calves, decorated with rhinestones. Her toenails were a green that was so dark it appeared black at times depending on the light. She wore rings on second, third and fourth toe of each foot; most of them were set with tiny chips of onyx and malachite, and the one on her right middle toe was in the shape of a pentagram.

“I will remind you unauthorized hypnotism on Spiral grounds is prohibited, and will be punished severely. I truly am sorry I cannot help you further with membership; if you would like to check in as a guest hypnotist until you can get sponsored, it will be one thousand dollars a night for a luxury room; otherwise I am afraid I will have to have security escort you back down to the first floor,” Marie replied calmly.

She gave the tiny Annabelle a sympathetic smile.

The small young woman looked angry and indignant, clearly about to argue further.

“That won’t be necessary, Marie. I am familiar with Mistress Annabelle’s family; the Lees out of Kentucky, originally from Arizona, I believe. I will vouch for her,” a woman’s voice interjected amiably.

Annabelle turned to see a beautiful, sexy woman with thick shoulder-length wavy light brown hair and twinkling blue eyes; she was topless and had large, lovely round breasts. Slightly curvy but extremely fit, she had a dancer’s body and flawless lightly tanned skin. She wore a gold headband with a large sapphire sparkling in the center, and around her neck was a breathtaking, huge sapphire pendant. Her nipples were pierced with gold barbels, and yet another large sapphire glittered in her belly-button. She wore several gold bracelets and rings, her long fingernails painted a deep shimmering blue. The newcomer had on a short rich blue silk skirt and a gold coin-belt; she was barefoot, and wore gold anklets with small gold coins similar to her belt dangling from them. Her toenails were painted the same color as her fingernails, and she wore gold and sapphire toe rings on her middle toes. A gold spiral-shaped broach indicating she was a VIP member of The Spiral was pinned to her skirt.

The most impressive thing about the woman was the large albino python draped over her shoulders.

“Of course, Sybil Mariah. I will assign her a provisional membership right away. Mistress Annabelle, if you will leave me your phone number, I will call you when your room is ready…you will be in twenty-fourteen on the twentieth floor. It should be a just a couple of hours,” Marie replied immediately.

She tapped rapidly on her computer’s keyboard, then took a small silver spiral-shaped broach from a drawer and slid it across the counter toward the young woman.

Annabelle ignored her as she gaped at Mariah in astonishment; she seemed awed by the sexy, obviously well-established hypnodomme.

“Does that sound okay, dear?” the topless woman asked with a smile.

Annabelle nodded slowly.

“I…yes; yes, of course. Thank you, Sybil Mariah. I am Mistress Annabelle,” she said, extending her hand.

“It is nice to meet you, Mistress Annabelle. Welcome to the Spiral,” Mariah said, shaking the young woman’s hand.

Annabelle seemed transfixed by the large snake that rested casually across Mariah’s shoulders.

“This is Boogie, my dance partner. He is harmless,” Mariah said with a wink.

“Hello, Boogie,” Annabelle said, chuckling.

The serpent’s red eyes seemed to regard Annabelle with casual interest, tongue flicking out intermittently.

“You look like you have been on the road; are you tired, hungry? I will be happy to show you around while they prepare your room,” Mariah offered, looking down at the large duffel bag at Annabelle’s feet.

Annabelle nodded gratefully; she picked up the broach and pinned it to her dress.

“I would love to stash my bag somewhere and get some water. I ate before I came here,” she said.

“Of course; you may put it in my suite for now. Do you have a Thrall or slave with you?” Mariah asked.

“No, I…hitchhiked my way here and I released all the people I hypnotized along the way. I haven’t found anyone worth keeping yet,” she said somewhat sheepishly.

Mariah chuckled.

“That is quite understandable; choosing slaves can take time. Kennedy, you will carry Mistress Annabelle’s bag,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” a beautiful, fit naked young blonde woman said, stepping forward to retrieve Annabelle’s large heavy bag.

The slave’s hair was in a ponytail, and her nipples and belly button were pierced with silver jewelry; her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, her toenails painted white. She wore a dark blue slave-collar denoting her as Mariah’s property.

The small black-haired woman grinned as she watched the sexy blonde pick up her bag, her expression blank.

“The members’ elevators are this way,” Mariah said, leading Annabelle out of the lobby and down a hall, Kennedy following dutifully.

Annabelle’s grin widened as Spiral employees hurried to get out of she and Mariah’s way as they walked, clearly already enjoying the status her silver Spiral pin afforded her in the building.

“I like your tattoo,” Mariah commented, looking down at Annabelle’s exposed back.

The young hypnotist sported a large raven inked across her shoulders, its wings spread in flight.

“Thank you; I was thinking of using the name ‘Raven’ when I am working as a mercenary,” Annabelle replied as they got into the elevator.

Mariah nodded as she pushed the button for her floor.

“I like it. I think Boogie likes you, by the way,” she said.

Annabelle chuckled, looking at the large white serpent.

Boogie appeared to be regarding her with casual interest, tongue flicking in and out.

“I like him too; may I pet him?” she asked.

“Sure,” Mariah replied.

Annabelle tentatively reached out and stroked Boogie’s head gently.

The snake continued to regard her impassively.

“So you are what, twenty-one?” Mariah asked casually.

“I will be twenty next month,” Annabelle said.

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open.

“I see; if I remember correctly, your grandmother Evelyn is a witch and a hypnotist, and your mother Lana is a hypnotist as well,” Mariah said, stepping from the elevator.

“Yes,” Annabelle replied tentatively, following Mariah.

“So you ran away, then?” Mariah inquired casually as she punched in her condo’s security code to unlock the door.

“Uh, I…well, I suppose so…sort of. I am over eighteen…,” Annabelle stammered sheepishly.

Mariah chuckled.

“Relax. I am just curious about your situation and what I might be getting myself involved in. I am not judging you, dear. I am Sybil, a priestess of Hypnothea. It is part of my duties to help young hypnotists find their way,” she said as the two women entered Mariah’s condo.

The spacious living room was decorated with multi-colored silk wall hangings and velvet cushions, glass cases displaying a multitude of beautiful crystals and jewelry, book shelves, and several comfortable couches and chairs. On the wall opposite then door there was a large painting of a gorgeous naked red-haired woman standing with her hands on her hips, smirking while a naked man and woman kissed her feet.

The condo had a pleasant, earthy smell that spoke of herbs and incense.

Annabelle took a deep breath.

“Well, the short version is my mother is an idiot. She got us run out of Arizona when I was like eight, and lived in fear of her enemies for the last decade. My older sister just went along with whatever my mother said. I started wanting to fight back; I told mother we should join The Spiral and destroy our rivals and be a proud hypnotist family again…but she just kept shutting me down. She would punish me for using my skills, afraid I would draw too much attention to us and that her old rivals would come for us. We…had a falling out last week and I ended up hypnotizing both my mom and sister. I kinda…humiliated them pretty bad. So I took off,” she said in a rush.

Mariah set Boogie on the floor as she listened.

The snake slowly slithered across the room.

“Kennedy, you will put Mistress Annabelle’s bag in the guest room, then bring us both some water,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kennedy said, moving to obey.

Mariah turned to Annabelle and smiled.

“It sounds like you have had quite an adventure recently. Sit, take off you shoes, relax. You are safe in The Spiral, and safe with me. I just want to help you navigate the True Hypnotism community,” she said kindly.

Annabelle nodded gratefully; she sat on the couch and kicked off her sandals.

Mariah sat beside her; Annabelle found herself watching the topless woman closely. Mariah’s every move was a seduction, hypnotic in its own right.

Kennedy returned with two classes of water, which she handed to the hypnotists before moving to stand beside the wall, awaiting her owner’s commands.

“She’s hot; where did you get her?” Annabelle asked.

She admired the sexy blonde slave’s fabulous naked body as she sipped her water.

“A local restaurant called Twin Peaks that is know for its sexy, scantily clad young servers and bartenders. She still works there part time, and is a student at Boise State as well,” Mariah replied with a chuckle.

“So, you just hypnotized her and took her? Because you wanted to?” Annabelle asked.

Mariah chuckled.

“I’m a hypnotist,” she replied with a wink.

“See, that is what I am talking about! Mom barely ever hypnotized anyone; we only had one house slave, a young guy she liked to have sex with,” Annabelle said, still eyeing Kennedy.

“You like girls I take it?” Mariah asked.

Annabelle nodded.

“I mean, I am totally bi; I like to have sex with guys too, as long as they are hypnotized and do what I want,” she said with a shrug.

Mariah chuckled.

“Well, you certainly have the attitude of a proper hypnodomme. Kennedy, you will massage Mistress Annabelle’s feet,” Mariah ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” the blonde replied.

Annabelle giggled as Kennedy knelt before her and began to skillfully rub her feet.

“Mmmm, Thank you, Sybil Mariah,” she said, closing her eyes.

“Of course, dear. You have been traveling, and I am sure you could use some attention. Would you like her to suck on your toes?” Mariah asked.

“Definitely,” Annabelle said, giggling again.

“Kennedy, you will worship Mistress Annabelle’s feet properly,” Mariah ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kennedy replied, raising Annabelle’s foot to her mouth and slowly running her tongue along her sole, from heel to toes.

“Mmmm, that feels good. Why does she call you ‘Mistress’ instead of ‘Sybil’?” Annabelle asked.

“Oh, ‘Sybil’ is a sacred title for a Priestess of Hypnothea; it is more for other hypnotists. I am Kennedy’s Mistress, her owner; she isn’t a follower of Hypnothea. Plus, I like being called ‘Mistress’, it makes me feel more dominant,” Mariah explained.

“It is sexy when someone you have hypnotized calls you ‘Mistress’. It really never gets old,” Annabelle agreed as Kennedy continued her foot worship.

Mariah nodded at the younger woman.

“It can be difficult to keep our power from going to your head. Many true hypnotists don’t even try; our egos are usually matched only by our ambitions,” she said sagely.

“Sybil Mariah, why are you helping me?” Annabelle asked politely.

“As I said earlier, it is part of my duties as a Sybil of Hypnothea. You needed help, and I was there. Navigating the true hypnotism community can be very difficult and dangerous. The least I can do is help you get a good start. Annabelle, may I read your aura?” Mariah asked.

Annabelle shrugged.

“I guess…do you have to hypnotize me?” she asked.

Mariah shook her head.

“No; but it is a bit…intrusive. A Sybil is a seer, and I will be able to see your approximate power and potential as a hypnotist, and perhaps some other things as well,” she explained.

Annabelle shrugged again.

“Sure, go ahead. I can’t possibly thank you for helping me out; I was going to be turned away,” she said.

“A lot of hypnotists are, until they prove themselves somehow, or get sponsored,” Mariah said.

“Well, I owe you. What do you need me to do for the reading?” Annabelle asked.

“You don’t owe me anything, honey. Just sit back and enjoy Kennedy’s attention, this will only take a few minutes,” Mariah said.

Annabelle leaned back and closed her eyes while Kennedy sucked on her toes.

Mariah took a deep breath and began to concentrate, focusing on Annabelle’s personal energy.

The young woman’s aura shimmered into view; it was dark, a swirling blend of purple, blue and green.

Hmmm…this one has potential; not as much as some, but definitely above average…her colors definitely lean toward darkness…she has some ability to use magic as well…interesting, Mariah mused silently.

She continued to watch Annabelle for a few moments, watching the young woman’s aura fluctuate as she relaxed, her thoughts and emotions becoming easier to read.

Yes, she is very ambitious; she wants to prove herself and gain the respect of other hypnotists…there is a lot of fear as well; that make sense I suppose, she is very young, and doesn’t have the poise or training of someone like Alex…she could be quite dangerous without a little guidance…Goddess Hypnothea, with your guidance, I will do what I can to set on a path for success as a hypnodomme, Mariah said silently.

She felt a slight tingle, a familiar warm sensation similar to dropping into a trance.

Hypnothea was acknowledging her.

Mariah smiled as an idea came to her.

She wasn’t sure if it was her own or inspired by Hypnothea, but in truth she didn’t care.

“I am curious, have you ever participated in a hypno-duel, Annabelle?” Mariah asked as she stopped reading the young woman’s aura.

Annabelle opened her eyes.

“I have, actually. I snuck out to a hypnotists’ club in Louisville a few times. I won two and lost one,” she admitted.

“Impressive; how did you handle the loss?” Mariah inquired.

“I mean, I took my medicine; the audience got to see my tits and snatch, and I fucked myself with a dildo in front of them. The woman who beat me was a bitch,” Annabelle said with a sheepish grin.

“The world we live, work and play in as hypnotists can be…harsh. The reason I asked is duel would be a good way introduce yourself to the community here; win or lose, it would get you noticed, established. It is a big risk, of course. You could end up being publicly dominated and humiliated,” Mariah said.

Annabelle laughed.

“Been there, done that; I can take it. If your advice is to duel, I’m in,” she said.

Mariah grinned; the young woman reminded her a bit of Casey.

Not nearly as much of a force of nature, but in some ways similar; they’d probably get along well, she mused silently.

“Your decisiveness is a good trait. What techniques do you favor? Most duels at The Spiral are restricted to eye contact and pendulums,” Mariah said.

“I am pretty good with my pendulum; eye contact isn’t one of my strengths, but I have a kind of…unique butterfly type thing I do with my hands. I also…stole a wand from my Grandma. I’ve been trying to turn people into toads with it, but so far it hasn’t worked,” Annabelle said, pulling her left foot back from Kennedy and replacing it with her right.

The blonde slave dutifully began to worship it without missing a beat.

“Transforming someone takes practice, training. I can help you with some minor spells first, if you like. But I think you should focus your energy on hypnotism first,” Mariah said.

Annabelle nodded.

“Of course, Sybil Mariah. I am really grateful for your help. How soon can I get into a duel? Today?” she asked eagerly.

“Don’t you want to eat? Rest? Your condo will be ready in a couple of hours,” Mariah said reasonably.

“Nah; I want to get on with things. I’m ready,” Annabelle replied confidently.

Mariah chuckled.

“You certainly seem ready. Okay, we can go down to the lounge and see who is accepting challenges,” she said.

“Great! I’m excited,” Annabelle said, rising.

“Kennedy, stop what you are doing and put Mistress Annabelle’s sandals on her, then stand up,” Mariah said, rising to her feet.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kennedy replied, carefully strapping Annabelle’s sandals onto her feet.

“Do I look okay? I mean, I don’t care if people like my style, but I want to look good,” Annabelle asked nervously, rising to her feet.

“Relax honey, you are beautiful. If you are sure you are ready…,” Mariah said.

“I am,” Annabelle replied stoically.

Mariah took the young woman’s hand and led her from the suite, Kennedy following obediently.

“So…Hypnothea is real? Like really real?” Annabelle asked as they made their way down the hall.

“Oh yes, she is quite real. I am her Herald; Hypnothea speaks through me when She chooses to do so,” Mariah replied.

“That is amazing…I would like to know more about Hypnothea,” Annabelle said.

Mariah smiled and nodded.

“That is a good thing; I will be happy to teach you. There is no hurry; you are very young, and you need to get established in the community,” she said as they stepped into the elevator.

“Definitely; I really don’t want to end up some forgotten menial,” Annabelle agreed with a shudder.

Mariah pushed the button for the ground floor. When the elevator doors opened, she led Annabelle and Kennedy to Entranced, the club’s main bar/lounge/dance club. Though it was early on a Saturday evening, Entranced was already busy; loud music was playing over the PA system, and patrons ate, drank, danced and laughed. Naked or scantily clad slaves, both male and female, danced in cages on platforms scattered around the room. Burgundy-clad spiral employees moved about, taking care of the patrons’ needs.

Annabelle looked around in wonder; there were at least two-dozen hypnotists and their entourages present; they were easily identifiable not only by their glamorous appearances, fashionable clothes and Spiral pins, but their commanding presence as well. They were the center of activity and attention within their groups of slaves and associates. She could not help chuckling as Mariah led her past a booth where a handsome, suit-clad male hypnotist sat with his eyes closed and a smile on his face as a sexy, young brunette wearing only a black leather slave-collar knelt before him, sucking his cock with almost frantic urgency. At another table, two beautiful hypnotists were engaged deep in conversation. Beneath the table one of the women had her expensive designer pumps off; there was a collared middle-aged woman on the floor in front of her, sobbing as she sucked on the hypnotist’s toes.

Several other acts of humiliation and depravity were being casually performed around the lounge; there were booths with privacy curtains as well as small private rooms available along one wall, should a hypnotist get worked up enough that they wanted more than foot worship or oral sex.

“Okay, here we are; they just installed these screens a couple weeks ago. Right here you can see hypnotists who are on the premises looking for a duel. You can just touch their name and hit ‘accept,’ then type in your own name and phone number. You will both get an alert and auditorium assignment; your duel will be added to the schedule, and will go up on the screens around the club,” Mariah explained.

Annabelle nodded, peering at the list of hypnotists looking to duel.

She touched the name of one, Mistress Erin; the screen then displayed a short bio and a picture.

“Wow, she’s gorgeous…and accomplished. How about her?” Annabelle said, reading Mistress Erin’s information.

“Yes, she is lovely. Let’s see…Erin Burke she’s forty-three, five-foot-nine, from Maine… She is undefeated in three duels since joining the spiral. I know of her by reputation; the Burkes are a proud legacy hypnotist family that owns several successful businesses on the East coast. Mistress Erin is looking for an opponent for a traditional duel. She’s probably looking to make a reputation, pad her record. She is an excellent choice of opponent,” Mariah said.

Annabelle took a deep breath, then hit the ‘Accept’ button on the screen. She input her own information and hit ‘Enter,’ making her challenge official.

“Okay, that’s it; how long until she responds?” she asked.

“It is good etiquette for her to do so within the hour. In the meantime, shall we take a bit of a tour of some of The Spiral?” Mariah asked.

Annabelle nodded, and the two hypnotists left Entranced and wandered the first floor of the massive building. Mariah pointed out various places of interest, explaining how club members’ access to The Spiral’s various services worked as well as going over the club’s basic rules.

Annabelle listened intently; occasionally, a hypnotist would greet Mariah as they moved about; the Sybil would politely introduce Annabelle to them as a new member of The Spiral.

“It is lovely to meet you, Mistress Annabelle; I love your pendant,” said one hypnodomme with a genuine smile as they stood outside a small coffee bar.

“Thank you, Mistress Madeline; I love your entire outfit, you are gorgeous,” Annabelle replied, her tone respectful and sincere.

Madeline had moved to the nearby town of Eagle recently with her mother and daughter, and was part of a Legacy hypnotists’ family; she was a short, sexy woman of thirty-four, with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She was dressed in an elegant floor-length light blue spaghetti-strap gown and tall sparkling silver sandals, her outfit accessorized with abundant diamond jewelry. Her long fingernails were painted silver, her toenails midnight blue.

Madeline had met Mariah on a previous visit to The Spiral.

She smiled at Annabelle’s complement.

“Thank you, dear. So are you. You should meet my daughter Amanda, she is about your age and recently earned the title of ‘Mistress’ according to our family’s traditions,” she said proudly.

“I would like that very much,” Annabelle replied, smiling.

Her phone began to vibrate in her hand.

“Oh, my opponent has accepted! I am supposed to be at…Auditorium B in thirty minutes,” Annabelle said, reading the device’s screen.

“Annabelle has challenged Mistress Erin to a duel,” Mariah said.

Madeline nodded.

“She is a formidable hypnotist; defeating her would be an excellent demonstration your abilities, Annabelle. I would love to watch. Sybil Mariah, may I accompany you?” Madeline asked.

“Of course, Mistress Madeline,” Mariah replied.

“Just call me ‘Maddie,’ please, both of you,” Madeline replied as they moved toward the elevators.

Twenty-minutes later, Annabelle found herself backstage in one of the club’s two main hypnosis-dueling auditoriums. A burgundy-clad club employee was fitting wireless microphone to her dress as Mariah looked on.

“Any advice?” Annabelle asked, clearly a bit nervous.

Mariah smiled.

“Honestly, I am not a great duelist; I mostly leave that to my friends in The Fascinating Five. You have dueled before, so I will spare you the platitudes and cliched encouraging words. You know what to do; just remember that Hypnothea does not look down on you if you lose. Getting hypnotized is sacred to Her as much as hypnotizing. Hypnothea is mainly interested in how you handle yourself in any given situation that involves hypnotism. Goddess’s blessings with you, Mistress Annabelle,” she said.

Annabelle nodded.

She had never given the Goddess of Hypnotism much thought, but since meeting the intriguing Mariah she was now at least willing to entertain the idea that Hypnothea might be watching.

“Thank you, Sybil Mariah,” Annabelle replied.

The tech finished setting up her microphone, and the two hypnotists embraced.

On stage, they could hear Mistress Camila, a Spiral Staff Hypnotist, addressing the crowd.

“First, we have our challenger, Mistress Annabelle Lee from Kentucky; this is her first duel here at The Spiral,” Camila was saying.

“That is your cue. I better get to my seat,” Mariah said with a wink.

Annabelle nodded and strode out onto the stage, smiling and waving to the two-hundred people who had assembled to watch her duel.

Camila greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a smile.

The sexy hispanic hypnotist was wearing a burgundy mini-dress and tall strappy black stiletto sandals.

“And her opponent, Mistress Erin Burke of Maine, with a record of three wins and no losses,” Camila announced next.

Annabelle swallowed hard as Mistress Erin strode on stage, smiling and waving to the crowd; she was stunningly beautiful and had an aura of supreme confidence.

Tall and very fit, the elegant Erin was wearing a floor-length strapless sky blue evening gown that complemented her fabulous figure perfectly; she had large firm round breasts, and her long dirty-blonde hair was in an intricate updo; her big blue eyes were intense. She wore a very large sapphire solitaire pendant and large diamond chandelier-style earrings. Classically beautiful, her makeup was flawless and she had a perfect, radiant smile. A delicate diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and her long fingernails were painted in a French manicure. Strappy gold platform sandals added five inches to her height, making her seem an absolute giant compared to Annabelle. Her toenails were painted a shimmering gunmetal color, and she wore a gold ring set with sapphire on her right second toe.

Annabelle was both impressed and intimidated.

“Thank you, thank you all! Mistress Annabelle, I want to thank you for agreeing to this duel,” Erin said, her voice smooth and strong.

She offered her hand to the smaller woman in a show of respect.

Annabelle nodded.

Taking a deep breath, she regained her composure.

“Thank you, Mistress Erin. It is an honor,” she replied, shaking the older woman’s hand.

Annabelle looked out over the crowd and spotted Mariah and Maddie seated in a private box on the upper-tier of the auditorium; they smiled and waved, and Annabelle returned the gesture.

Camila quickly went over the rules of the duel.

“Okay, betting is now closed. There are no special considerations for this duel. It is pendulums only, fifteen minutes maximum of humiliation afterward with no permanent bodily harm or any post-hypnotic suggestions, the victory counts toward official Spiral rankings,” she announced.

The staff-hypnotist elicited acknowledgements from both Annabelle and Erin; she had them stand five feet apart facing one another, then stepped back.

“Duelists, raise your pendulums,” Camila instructed.

Annabelle held up her raven pendant, and Erin did the same.

The contrast between the two hypnotists was striking; Erin was tall, elegant, a classic beauty.

Annabelle was short, sexy, rough yet feminine.

“Begin!” Camila said loudly.

The staff hypnotist immediately went back stage as Erin and Camilla began their inductions.

A large digital timer above the stage began to count upward.

“Watch the sapphire and listen to the sound of my voice…,” Mistress Erin began in a soothing, practiced monotone.

Her huge sapphire pendant began to swing slowly back and forth, sparkling as its facets reflected the overhead lights.

“Relax and follow the raven, Erin…back and forth…allow it to draw your eyes…notice how easy it is to simply follow the raven back…and forth…,” Annabelle said at the same time.

Her voice was deeper than Erin’s, seductive and insistent.

The raven pendant also began swinging back and forth smoothly; its red eyes flashed as it moved.

“It is you who is feeling relaxed…all the tension leaving your muscles as you listen to my words…as you continue to watch the sapphire…the blue is so inviting, so soothing…so relaxing…it feels so wonderful…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping into trance so easily…,” Erin purred.

Her pendant was gradually gaining speed; the beautiful blue gemstone glittered enticingly. Annabelle could feel Erin’s hypnotic energy emanating from it, tugging at her eyes, urging them to watch the sapphire’s rhythmic swinging.

Back and forth.

Erin was noticeably more powerful than any of the hypnotists Annabelle had previously faced, and her eyes locked onto the blue gem, her body starting to tingle as she involuntarily relaxed.

It took a lot of effort for the young hypnotist to pull her gaze off the sapphire as she continued her own induction.

“Keep following the raven…watching it fly back…and forth…drawing your eyes…it is very soothing to watch the shiny bird…as you listen to my voice…my words penetrating deep into your mind…your thoughts fading…as you keep following the raven…as it sways, you begin to sway…back and forth…no need to think…your mind becoming blank as you follow the raven and listen to my voice…swaying…back…and forth…sway…,” Annabelle countered firmly.

Uncertainty flickered across Erin’s face as Annabelle channelled impressive hypnotic energy through her pendant.

Surprised by the young woman’s power, Erin felt herself begin to sway slightly in time with the swinging raven.

“Continuing to sink…effortlessly… dropping…deeper, deeper for me…you are so… relaxed now…you are feeling…sleepy…,” Erin said.

She was distracted by the relentless urge to sway along with the raven, and her speech began to slow a bit.

A seasoned duelist, Erin’s sapphire continued to swing despite being affected by her opponent’s induction, and once again Annabelle’s eyes locked onto the blue gemstone.

However, Erin’s swaying interfered with her normally flawless technique, and suddenly the pendant went a bit too far to the right; she over compensated, causing the smooth movement to be disrupted by slack in the chain.

The sapphire missed a beat and lost its rhythm.

Erin frowned slightly as she quickly corrected the pendant’s swing.

However, the momentary lapse would cost her, as the energy she was channelling into Annabelle suddenly lessened.

Annabelle seized the opportunity and forced her gaze back to the bridge of Erin’s nose as her mother had taught her to do in a duel.

You are getting sleepy, Erin…your eyelids are getting heavy as you continue to sway back and forth…so heavy…swaying…sleepy…your thoughts are fading, you mind is going blank…keep following the raven and swaying…back and forth…you are very sleepy now…sleepy…my words becoming your thoughts even as your eyelids get heavier and heavier…,” Annabelle said forcefully.

The raven continued to sway smoothly, its red eyes flashing.

Erin swayed with it, her eyelids suddenly fluttering.

“You…sleepy…I…I…no…must…sway…,” she stammered.

“You are very sleepy now Erin…your eyelids are so very heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep now!” Annabelle said.

“Sleep…,” Erin murmured an instant before her eyes slammed shut.

Her pendant fell from her hand as her arm dropped to her side.

Annabelle let out a sigh of relief, then broke into a grin.

The audience, which had been watching in rapt silence, broke into applause and cheers. The timer above the stage showed the duel had lasted for one minute and forty-nine seconds.

A very impressive time.

Annabelle grinned, waving to the crowd; she blew several kisses and bowed.

Mariah and Maddie clapped and cheered, and Annabelle waved up at them again.

“She is very good,” Maddie commented to Mariah, sipping a glass of wine.

Mariah nodded.

“She is indeed,” she agreed.

Mariah concentrated on Annabelle, reading the young woman’s aura again.

It was still very dark; Annabelle’s natural inclination was likely to utterly dominate and humiliate anyone she hypnotized. However, there were encouraging flickers of silvery light shooting through it, indicating that she was consciously holding back her naturally wicked nature a bit.

“Okay, wow. That was not easy! Mistress Erin is a great hypnotist!” Annabelle said cheerfully.

The crowed cheered and clapped in response.

“However, she did lose this one, so…Erin, you are hypnotized and will obey my commands,” Annabelle said playfully, replacing her pendant around her neck.

“Yes, Annabelle,” Erin agreed.

“Let’s see her tits!” A man in the crowd yelled to laughter and cheers.

Annabelle shook her head.

“No, I am new in town, new to The Spiral, and Mistress Erin honored me by dueling. I am going to claim my reward, but I am not going to make her gratuitously show you her tits. Erin, you will open your eyes and take off those shoes, they make you way too tall for me,” she commanded.

Erin obeyed, her eyes unblinking as she bent to unbuckle and remove her sky-high sandals.

“Hmmm…still too tall, I think; Erin you will kneel before me,” Annabelle commanded.

The tall, beautiful woman sank to her knees.

“Damn, you are sexy. Erin, you want me, you will kiss me; kiss me like you love me, like you worship me. Kiss me like you cannot get enough of me,” Annabelle commanded next

Erin took Annabelle’s face in her hands and drew it to her own, kissing the younger woman deeply.

The audience quieted, watching enraptured as the two women continued their passionate kissing.

Finally, Annabelle broke the kiss after two full minutes had passed.

“Mmmm…That was not bad, Erin. Not bad at all! Still, that wasn’t quite the kiss I am after. Erin, you will…kiss my ass!” Annabelle said dramatically.

She turned around and lifted her skirt, exposing the pale, round cheeks of her firm small ass.

Annabelle giggled and bend over a bit as Erin moved to obey.

The audience cheered as the elegant hypnotized hypnotist began to alternately kiss the cheeks of Annabelle’s firm ass cheeks.

Annabelle let Erin continue to kiss for forty-five seconds or so before standing up and letting her skirt fall.

“Okay, that’s enough. Thank you, Mistress Erin. Thank you all out there, I really enjoyed dueling in front of you all!” Annabelle said, waving and bowing to the audience again.

While the crowd clapped and cheered, Annabelle walked over to Erin.

“Erin, you will stand up and pick up your shoes and pendant, then follow me backstage,” Annabelle commanded.

“Yes, Annabelle,” Erin agreed, rising to her feet.

Annabelle waved to the crowd a final time, then led her opponent backstage so she could bring her out of trance under the watchful eye of Mistress Camila.

Thirty minutes later, Annabelle was sitting in a VIP booth with Mariah and Maddie in Entranced.

The small dark-haired hypnotist was eagerly devouring a bowl of pasta; she was famished after her eventful day.

After her duel, Annabelle had received a call from Member Services to inform her she’d been assigned a luxury suite on The Spiral’s nineteenth floor. However, before going up to see her new home she had opted to relax and enjoy her victory, having dinner in the main lounge with Mariah and Maddie.

Over the course of the evening several hypnodommes, all female, approached Annabelle to introduce themselves and congratulate her; she smiled broadly each time, reveling in the attention and in meeting each new powerful woman.

“It was wise of you to not punish Mistress Erin too harshly, Annabelle,” Mariah commented.

“Thank you; I really wanted to…but I figured it would be better to look reasonable. I had nothing against her personally. Damn, the food here is fantastic!” Annabelle said as she ate.

“It really is; Arthur Winston did a fantastic job with this place, even if he is male,” Maddie agreed with a chuckle, taking a bite from her grilled chicken salad.

“He is more a businessman than a hypnotist to be sure; I am extremely glad he did all the work setting up The Spiral so we can just enjoy it,” Mariah commented.

“And I am extremely grateful for you sponsoring me, Sybil Mariah; they were going to throw me out,” Annabelle said after finishing her pasta.

Mariah smiled.

“I could tell you deserved to be here. You proved it beating Mistress Erin,” she said.

“She sure did,” a female voice said from behind her.

Annabelle turned to see Mistress Erin, looking radiant and poised with a big smile on her face.

Behind her was a young, sexy woman with red hair and blue eyes wearing only a skimpy pink bikini and matching slave collar; next to the redhead was a handsome young man, shirts and wearing only black leather pants and a black collar.

Both of Mistress Erin’s slaves had blank expressions, their minds empty of thoughts as they awaited their owner’s commands.

“Oh! Hello Mistress Erin,” Annabelle said, rising to her feet.

“Please, don’t get up. I was just hoping I could join you ladies, buy you all a drink,” Erin said.

“Of course! I mean, if it is okay with Sybil Mariah and Mistress Madeline,” Annabelle said, looking at her companions.

“Of course, Mistress Erin; please join us,” Mariah said.

Maddie nodded.

“Yes, that is very nice of you,” she agreed.

Erin sat, motioning for her slaves moving to stand nearby with Mariah’s slave-girl Kennedy.

“Thank you. I don’t hold grudges over lost duels. You were fantastic, Mistress Annabelle. Very well done,” she said graciously.

Despite having defeated Erin in a duel, Annabelle was slightly awed by the hypnotist’s presence.

She was well-spoken and radiated confidence; beautiful and extremely fit, Erin was a picture of a skilled, powerful hypnodomme.

“Thank you, Mistress Erin. I truly appreciate you accepting my challenge; you could have had me easily,” Annabelle said humbly.

Mariah smirked slightly, knowing the young woman was just being modest.

Annabelle is powerful and she knows it; she could end up being a force to be reckoned with…I best keep a close eye on her, she thought to herself.

Erin chuckled.

“Not the way I performed; you caught me off guard with the swaying element of your induction. I won’t fall for it if we duel again, though,” she said with a wink.

“I guess I will just have to have something else ready for you then,” Annabelle replied playfully.

Mariah, Maddie and Erin chuckled at her comment.

“I would expect nothing less, Mistress Annabelle. So, what can I get you ladies to drink?” Erin asked, raising her hand to get the attention of a passing server.

* * *

Renee parked her new Lexus SUV in front of a large two-story home in a very nice suburban Boise neighborhood.

She was alone; she had assigned her two full-time slaves, Bree and Renee’s own daughter Leah, the job of packing up her belongings.

Renee was moving, having put a down payment on a lovely two-acre property in the hills just outside Boise to the East; the estate featured a stylishly rustic two-story house, a large shop, a guest cottage and a private pond.

Renee walked up to the door of the home, a plain tan folder in her hand, and rang the doorbell. The house belonged to her friend Stacy, who was a realtor who dealt mainly with high-priced properties.

Stacy had been delighted when Renee had come to her interested in purchasing the one-point-three-million-dollar property; she had been even more delighted when Renee had produced a check for half a million dollars as a down payment.

Stacy had no idea Renee was a hypnodomme; she also had no idea that Renee had acquired the down payment by hypnotizing the man who owned the company she had worked at, and commanding him to give the money to her.

Renee now owned the company as well, though it would operate as it always had…with the exception that half of all the profits would be transferred into her private bank account.

It wasn’t even close to enough for the ambitious Renee, but it would allow her do as she pleased while she pursued her new life as a hypnodomme.

Curvy, yet fit and athletic, the forty-five-year-old Renee was dressed casually in a tight, long-sleeved dark green top that was extremely low-cut to generously show-off her fantastic cleavage. Her short dark hair was perfectly styled in messy-textured bob, and she wore dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. Her earrings were simple large silver hoops, and she wore a silver pocket-watch around her neck. Her long fingernails were painted a dark plum color, and she wore several silver bracelets. A magnificent purple diamond solitaire ring rested on her left middle finger; the stone was The Passionate Heart, a powerful hypno-gem Renee had lucked into owning. The Passionate Heart had sped along Renee’s development as a hypnotist. Renee also wore a short black skirt showed off her toned legs and her firm, sexy ass, and she had on tall black platform mules. Her toenails were the same color as her fingernails, and she wore a silver chain on her right ankle. Gold rings set with diamonds and rubies adorned her second and middle toes.

The house’s front door opened, and Renee was slightly surprised to see not Stacy but a tall, handsome and extremely fit young man; perhaps twenty-seven, he was clean-shaven, he had blue eyes and short blonde hair cut in a military “high-and-tight”. His muscled chest was bare and sported several tattoos, including what looked like military unit emblems and a skull with a knife piercing it from the top. He wore only a simple pair of athletic shorts.

“Hello ma’am, may I help you?” the man asked politely.

“Christian? Is that you?” Renee asked, eyeing the man’s sexy body.

“Yes, ma’am; you are a friend of my mom’s, right? Mrs…,” Christian replied, trying to remember her last name.

Renee smiled; he was attempting to be polite, but she knew he recognized her and knew her first name.

Though he though he had hidden it, Christian had had quite a crush on Renee as a teenager.

Renee had known, and in truth had found it flattering at the time.

The young man was trying to be stoic, but she could tell that he still found her attractive.

“Renee is fine, dear. My goodness, you grew up! The last time I saw you, you were getting ready to go join the army right after high school,” Renee replied, smiling.

She flushed, aroused by the young, strong male specimen before her.

I am going to have to take this one for a ride…maybe keep him, she mused silently.

“Yes, ma’am, it was the Marines actually. I just got out,” Christian replied.

“Congratulations! I hope it went well for you,” Renee said, smiling and touching Christian lightly on the arm.

She was attempting to “anchor” herself to him, a technique Deborah Scott had explained to her; hypnotists used anchoring to make a subject more comfortable and agreeable before attempting to hypnotize them.

Christian nodded.

“It did, thank you ma’am. If you are looking for my mom, she had to leave; some kind of emergency with a client,” he said apologetically.

“Oh, that is okay dear. I just needed to drop off some paperwork and a check; she is helping me buy a fabulous house,” Renee replied with a wink.

She kept her free hand on Christian’s arm and held up the folder she carried.

“I don’t know when she will be back; would you like me to take it?” the young man asked.

Renee smirked; despite his discipline and politeness, Christian could not stop himself from looking her up and down; his eyes lingered on her tits for several heart beats before returning to hers.

Renee opened her sultry brown eyes wide as she met Christian’s gaze, staring intently.

“Like what you see?” she asked seductively.

Christian swallowed hard; he reddened, embarrassed that his mother’s friend had noticed him checking her out.

“I…um…no, I mean yes, uh—,” he stammered.

Renee chuckled, continuing to stare into Christian’s eyes.

I am going to keep this one; it is time I had a Thrall and bodyguard; a young sexy Marine will do nicely, she thought.

“Relax, dear. Everything is fine; it is flattering to have such a handsome, strong young man find me attractive…you do find me attractive, don’t you Christian?” she asked slyly.

Christian nodded.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said quietly.

“And you are so polite…I bet you were very good a following orders…you are doing a great job keeping your eyes on mine now…looking deep into them…soft, soothing brown pools drawing you in…do you like my eyes, Christian?” Renee asked next.

She rubbed her hand gently up and down his forearm as she spoke, concentrating on channelling her hypnotic energy through her eyes and into the young man.

“I…do. Yes, ma’am,” Christian replied.

Beneath his shorts his cock stirred, starting to tent the fabric.

“Wonderful! Keep looking into my eyes, Christian. Deep, deep into my eyes…allow yourself to relax and listen to my voice…you are so good at following orders…good at obeying…focusing on my eyes and my words…looking and listening…listening and relaxing…deeper and deeper…your mind becoming blank…no need to think…feeling all the tension in your body simply fading away…looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…you cannot look away…relax…,” Renee purred.

Christian looked surprised as he found he indeed could not take his eyes off of Renee’s intense hypnotic gaze.

“Wait, I…you are…your eyes…yes ma’am,” he mumbled, shoulder slumping as a wave of relaxation washed over him.

“So good at following orders… so good at obeying…you want to obey me, Christian…keep looking deep into my eyes and listening to my voice…you are so relaxed…you mind is empty…blank…my words are your thoughts now…you must obey me…relax even deeper for me now… I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will drop into a completely relaxed state…you will go into a deep trance…you will be hypnotized and ready to obey my every command…you will obey, Marine,” Renee said firmly, in the manner of a military officer giving orders.

“Yes, ma’am,” Christian murmured.

His eyes were glazed, his arms handing limply at his side.

His cock however was rock-hard.

“Five…relaxing deeper…four…you want to obey me…you need to obey me…three…my voice is all that you hear…you will obey my every command…two…dropping deeper…deeper under my command…one, you are hypnotized! I am your Mistress and you are my obedient slave,” Renee declared firmly.

Christian sighed heavily as any lingering resistance to Renee vanished.

“I will obey your every command, Mistress,” he said.

Renee smiled wickedly; she was quite pleased with herself for using her eyes on a whim to hypnotize the young man instead of relying on The Passionate Heart.

She’d had two previous subjects outright resist her inductions using her pocket watch, so her impromptu use of her eyes working was especially satisfying.

You still need to use the watch as a focus so you can bond with it and make it stronger, Renee reminded herself.

She had suspected, and hoped, that his military background and conditioning to obey orders combined with his childhood crush on her would make him susceptible to her hypnotism.

It had worked beautifully.

Christian stood before her hypnotized and ready to obey.

“Close the door and lock it, then take off your shorts,” she commanded, stepping into Stacy’s home.

“Yes, ma’am,” Christian replied, moving to obey.

“Do not call me ‘ma’m’, it makes me feel old; I am your Mistress,” Renee admonished.

She unceremoniously began to undress, pulling off her top to reveal her lovely tits and tossing it to the floor before kicking off her shoes.

“Yes, Mistress,” Christian replied as he removed his shorts and stood before his new owner completely naked.

Renee licked her lips at the sight of his large erection as she lowered her skirt and red thong underwear.

She was about to command him to jam his cock into her, but she paused.

“Let’s take you even deeper into trance and make sure you never break free of my control,” Renee said wickedly.

With his training, the young, strong and fit man would make an excellent bodyguard in addition to a sex-slave.

“Yes, Mistress,” Christian agreed.

The now naked Renee sauntered over to the hypnotized young man and grasped his cock with her right hand, once again staring into his eyes.

Christian let out a little sigh.

“This belongs to me now; your cock is mine, just as you are mine, slave-Christian. You worship me; you exist only to obey and protect me. You want only to serve me and please me. Serving and pleasing me makes you very happy, Christian. Say it,” Renee commanded.

“Serving and pleasing you makes me very happy, Mistress,” Christian said.

“Again!”

“Serving and pleasing you makes me very happy, Mistress!” Christian repeated with more conviction.

“I own you, and I own your cock. You may not ejaculate without my permission, slave. You will stop, stuck at the edge of your release, unable to cum unless Mistress Renee allows you to. Do you understand, slave-Christian?” Renee asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Christian replied.

“Very good, Slave; now I am going to stroke your cock; with each movement of my hand, you will sink deeper into hypnosis, fall more and more under my power. When I tell you to cum, your free will is going to vanish completely, forever. You will be my adoring, obedient, worshipful slave,” Renee instructed.

“I will be…your adoring…obedient…worshipful slave,” Christian agreed.

He shuddered, gasping as Renee began to stroke his shaft.

“That’s it, dear…sinking deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me…becoming more my slave with every stroke…you free will fading away…as you become more obedient…unable to resist my commands…you want to serve Mistress Renee, forever…deeper, deeper down into trance…you will is gone…you are mine…,” Renee said firmly, her hand moving rapidly on Christian’s shaft.

The young man moaned loudly shuddering with pleasure.

“I am…yours!” he gasped.

“You are mine, forever! Cum for me now and say it! Cum, and be permanently and completely enslaved to Mistress Renee! Cum NOW!” Renee cried, stroking faster.

She moved aside as Christian’s cock spasmed and he began to shoot streams of semen onto the carpet.

“I am yours forever Mistress!” Christian cried loudly, shuddering in ecstasy.

Renee giggled as Christian stood trembling his diminishing shaft still spurting as he took a shuddering breath and became truly, completely enslaved to her.

“Very good, slave; now you are going to help me get warmed up while you recover; you want to please me, and your cock will stiffen again for me. You will get hard for me again quickly, you have a lot of work to do. Now come kneel before me and eat my delicious pussy,” Renee ordered, moving to sit on her friend’s couch and spreading her legs.

“Yes, Mistress!” Christian said, eagerly moving to knee before his new Mistress.

Renee gasped and let out a long moan as the young man began to vigorously lick her pussy.

Her moan’s quickly became shrieks of pleasure as Christian skillfully worked her pussy; he clearly had plenty of experience pleasuring women with his mouth, much to Renee’s delight.

It did not take the hypnotist long to cum, though it did nothing to satiate her.

Renee’s recent sexual partners were women, her slave Bree and her enslaved daughter Leah; while the hypnotist was enjoying the lesbian sex immensely, she was eager to enjoy the young hypnotized stud she had just captured.

A glance told her that Christian’s cock was already hard once again.

Renee rose and bend over the couch.

“Fuck me, slave. Fuck me hard,” she commanded.

She was soon shrieking and laughing loudly as the young, strong hypno-slave pounded her from behind.

Renee orgasmed hard, screaming in ecstasy. Christian’s cock remained rock-hard, and the hypnotist quickly repositioned herself on the couch on her back, legs spread.

“Again, slave! Fuck me,” she commanded.

Christian eagerly climbed on top of Renee and thrust his cock deep inside her.

Renee guided his face to her tits, and he vigorously sucked and nibbled at them as he continued to thrust.

Renee wrapped her legs around him and screamed.

They went at it nonstop for over an hour; Renee had orgasmed three more times, changing positions each time.

Finally, she stood holding her ass cheeks apart while Christian licked her asshole.

“Mmmm…you are a wonderful ass-licker, slave-Christian. I could almost cum again just from you doing that…okay, stop eating my ass and start masturbating to me,” Renee commanded.

The hypnotist turned and watched the young man furiously stroking his cock as he stared at her naked body.

“I obey Mistress Renee…I worship Mistress Renee…I belong to Mistress Renee…,” Christian chanted as he pumped his fist.

Renee eyed him with a combination of satisfaction and smug superiority.

“That’s it, slave; every stroke drives you deeper into servitude to me,” she said haughtily.

Renee let him continue for about two minutes, enjoying the spectacle.

“Cum now, slave; cum now and be mine,” she said finally.

Christian let out a shout, and for the second time that day he shot his load onto the living-room carpet.

Before Renee could start getting dressed or command her new slave to rise, the front door opened and Stacy entered the house.

“Renee—Christian, what the fuck is going on?” the realtor asked, her expression a mixture of surprise and confusion.

Renee sighed.

“That pretty much covers it; he’s hot,” she said with a shrug.

“You fucked my son?” Stacy asked indignantly.

Renee nodded.

“I came to give you the rest of the money for my new house; since you weren’t here, I decided to have some fun with Christian. We had a wonderful time, but the way. Oh, and he works for me now, by the way,” the naked hypnotist said calmly.

Stacy turned red with anger.

Forty-six, she was short and reasonably attractive, with a curvy figure and shoulder-length blonde hair along with brown eyes; she was wearing a red pantsuit and tall matching pumps. She also wore simple diamond stud earrings and heavy makeup, her long fingernails painted in a French manicure.

Christian continued to kneel silently, awaiting his Mistress’s commands.

What? You…I…I can’t believe you did this! Christian, get up! Renee, how could you fuck my son? He is half your age, a decorated Marine Scout Sniper, not some guy you picked up in a bar! And you fucked him in my living room, no less! Standing there buck naked, you should have some decorum and respect!” Stacy said angrily.

Renee laughed, a loud cackle that would have made a witch proud.

“Careful Stacy, or I will teach you some respect,” she warned, cupping her bare breasts and smirking.

“Get out! Christian, get up, for fuck’s sake!” Stacy fumed.

Christian remained kneeling.

Renee chuckled.

“Have a look at this, Stacy; just look at my ring and relax,” she said firmly.

She held up her hand to display her ring set with the Passionate Heart.

The huge purple gemstone glittered brilliantly as Renee moved her hand to and fro.

Renee concentrated on channelling hypnotic energy into the Passionate Heart.

“What? Are you…are you serious?” Stacy asked irritably.

Despite her anger, her eyes were instantly drawn to Renee’s ring, following it back and forth.

“Relax and listen to my voice…follow the diamond…see how it reflects the light…the way it sparkles is very soothing…feel the tension leaving your body…relaxing more and more…thoughts fading away…seeing only the diamond, hearing only my voice…relaxing deeper…you cannot look away…,” Renee purred.

She continued to move her hand.

Stacy’s eyes were now locked onto the sparkling gem, following it back and forth.

“I…wait, what are you doing to me…stop…,” she stammered.

Her expression became panicked as she tried and failed to take her eyes off the Passionate Heart.

“You are very relaxed now, Stacy…you are feeling sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…close your eyes and sleep for me now,” Renee suggested firmly.

Stacy made a comical squeaking noise as her eyelids began to flutter.

“Sleep…sleeeeep,” Renee purred.

Stacy’s eyes slammed shut and she crumpled to the floor.

Renee lowered her hand, an evil smile on her face.

“That’s much better; Stacy, listen carefully, you need an attitude adjustment…,” the hypnotist began haughtily.

Thirty minutes later, an aware and naked Stacy was on her hands and knees sobbing as she kissed Renee’s sexy bare feet.

To her horror, she was utterly helpless to resist Renee’s orders.

The hypnotist was dressed, as was Christian; the young man was shirtless, wearing jeans along with black combat boots. A packed suitcase sat beside him on the floor, and he held Renee’s shoes.

Renee had given Stacy several post-hypnotic suggestions, including one to make her waive her commission on Renee’s new home, and another to accept that Christian now worked for Renee as her bodyguard. The hypnotist had also given her former friend a trigger that would instantly drop her into a deep trance if Renee spoke it to her in person or on the phone.

“Don’t worry, Stacy; you will forget that you are now my slave after I leave. Your life won’t change too much. If I have need of you, I will call and you will obey,” Renee said.

“Please…don’t do this…do me Renee…we are friends…,” Stacy said, continuing her foot-worship.

“We were friends. Now I am your Mistress…slave,” Renee replied.

Christian looked on impassively. Already well conditioned to take orders, he was proving ideally suited to being a hypno-slave; all he now cared about was serving his Mistress.

Satisfied, Renee walked toward the door.

“Stay, slave,” she said to Stacy as if she were a dog.

The humiliated blonde obeyed, continuing to sob.

Renee walked out of the house and Stacy’s life without a shred of remorse, her new slave following obediently, carrying his suitcase along with his Mistress’s shoes.

The hypnotist and her new Thrall got into her car, and she drove them to The Spiral, parking in her reserved spot.

Christian got out of the car and opened the door for his Mistress, then set down her shoes so she could step into them as she exited the vehicle.

“We will have to stop at the boutique and get you a collar, my dear,” Renee said, leading Christian inside The Spiral.

“Yes, Mistress,” her Thrall agreed.

Renee went straight to an accessory shop that provided all manner of slave attire and purchased a slender black collar for her new slave; the shop had a custom embroidery machine that stitched Christian’s name and status as Renee’s slave onto the collar in silver thread; she had decided to hold off on naming him her Thrall.

“There, that is perfect,” Renee said with satisfaction as she fastened the collar around Christian’s neck.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Christian said, happy to have pleased her.

After purchasing Christian’s collar, Renee sent him up to put his suitcase in her suite while she went to Entranced.

The hypnotist sat in a VIP booth and ordered a glass of good red wine; she relaxed and sipped her drink, watching the club’s various patrons as they ate and drank, laughed and danced. Slaves attended their owners, and mercenary hypnotists met with clients.

Christian rejoined her, standing behind her booth in a designated slave area. Renee smiled, pleased with how she was progressing as a hypnodomme; she was lost in thought, pondering her next move when a young male Spiral server brought her a bright blue “Hypnotini,” a special drink make exclusively at Entranced.

Renee looked at the young man inquisitively, as she had not ordered the drink.

“Complements of Mistress Solara,” the server said, nodding to a beautiful Mexican woman seated two tables over.

Solara nodded at Renee and smiled.

Renee smiled back and raised the drink to her lips.

She had met Mistress Solara once before, at a dinner party hosted by Deborah Scott.

Intrigued, Renee rose and carried the Hypnotini over to Solara’s table. Christian followed his Mistress obediently without being prompted.

“Hello Mistress Solara. Thank you for the drink. You look stunning,” Renee said with a smile.

Thirty-three, Solara was five-eight and slender, with a fit and toned dancer’s body. Her long dark hair was in a fancy updo, and she wore a slinky black midi-dress that had a very deep plunging neckline. A stunning natural beauty, the hispanic hypnodomme wore red lipstick and dangling black sapphire earrings; around her neck was a large emerald pendant on a gold chain, and her long fingernails were black. Her strappy gold sandals had four-inch stiletto heels, and her toenails were black. A platinum ring set with a large diamond adorned her right middle toe.

“Thank you, Mistress Renee. You look beautiful yourself. Please join me,” Solara replied with a big smile.

“Thank you,” Renee said, taking a seat beside her.

Christian moved to stand beside Solara’s two slaves. One was a fair-skinned, large-breasted, pretty young blonde woman named Carla; her nipples were pierced with gold barbells and she was dressed in a skimpy black thong and black collar and nothing else. The other was a broad-shouldered handsome man of perhaps thirty named Albert; he was dressed in a black collar, t-shirt and black pants, he had short blonde hair and brown eyes.

“It is nice to see you again; you seem to be doing well,” Solara said, sipping her own Hypnotini.

She was poised, confident and sexy; she was also eyeing Renee with undisguised lust.

“I am, thank you. I feel like I am growing as a hypnotist. Christian here is a new acquisition today, in fact,” Renee replied.

“He is handsome; ex-military?” Solara inquired.

“Yes, a Marine,” Renee replied, sipping her drink.

“Excellent! So…I apologize for being blunt, but I hear that you are at least partially responsible for Deborah’s downfall,” Solara commented.

Renee chuckled.

“I may have…helped her niece take her down. Mariah changed Deborah into a pig,” she admitted.

“Good; a pig is very fitting,” Solara said with disdain.

“Oh? I thought you were in business with Deborah,” Renee commented casually.

Solara shook her head.

“I tried; she wanted too big of a cut, and she wanted to make decisions about things she didn’t have an understanding of. She actually made it more difficult to operate in Boise. You and Mariah did me a favor,” she said.

Renee kept her face neutral as she felt Solara’s bare foot gently brush her leg under the table; the Mexican hypnotist had slipped off her sandal.

“Oh well, you are welcome then,” Renee replied slyly.

Solara chuckled.

“Actually, I was hoping we could talk business for a minute,” she said.

“Of course…although I am not much of a business woman,” Renee replied.

Again, Solara’s bare foot touched her leg.

“Nonsense; you are smart, you are an accountant, a leader. Deborah said you are fearless and ruthless, and I was impressed with you when we met at her dinner party,” Solara said.

Renee actually blushed.

“Thank you, Solara. So tell me, what do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Smuggling,” Solara replied simply.

Renee raised an eyebrow.

“Smuggling…not drugs?” she asked skeptically.

Solara shook her head.

“No, no, no, not drugs, nor slaves. Gold bars, chica,” she replied with a grin.

Renee looked surprised for a moment. Then she smiled.

“Gold bars? Okay, I am intrigued,” she said.

“Lovely; how about we go to my condo and discuss it in the hot-tub?” Solara suggested.

Her bare foot slid up Renee’s leg and under her skirt.

Renee giggled.

“Why Solara, are you coming on to me?” she asked innocently.

“Absolutely; I have had a crush on you since we met, and I have been hoping to run into you. Apologies if I am being too forward, but I simply don’t believe in wasting time. I assume you like women…,” Solara replied seductively.

“I agree completely about wasting time. Also, I fucking love women. Solara, I can think of nothing I would like to do more than go up to your condo…although I don’t know why you’d want to spend your time with this old woman,” Renee replied.

“Oh stop! You are beautiful and sexy! I know exactly what I am getting into; I want you to be my partner and my lover; we can do great things together, Renee. I want you with me before someone else wises up and snatches you up,” Solara said seriously.

Renee grinned. She was surprised and excited.

This day can’t get any better…well, actually it can…, she thought as she admired the sexy Mexican hypnotist.

“I…thank you, Solara. I—,” Renee began.

Solara cut her off by taking her face in her hands and kissing her deeply.

Renee returned the kiss passionately. Solara’s hands found her breasts, and Renee pulled her top down and let her tits spill out so the younger woman could fondle and massage them.

“Mmm…yes…Solara, I want you,” Renee said after they’d broke the kiss.

“Then take me then,” Solara replied with a wink.

Grinning, she leaned over and took Renee’s left breast in her mouth and began to nibble and suck at her nipple.

“Oh my, I really like you! Let’s go upstairs,” Renee replied, laughing.

She rose and took Solara’s hand, leaving her tits exposed as she led the younger woman toward the elevator.

The hypnotists’ slaves followed silently after them.

A short time later Renee and Solara were naked, intertwined in one another’s arms as they kissed, sucked, licked and caressed one another’s bodies in the hot bubbling water.

* * *

Cassandra Hayek was lounging comfortably on the sectional in the living room of her Spiral condo; she wore a dark pink silk robe, and her sexy young slave and bodyguard Echo was brushing her lustrous dark hair before she went to bed.

On the floor in front of Cassandra was a sexy naked young woman with long red hair, dutifully sucking on the hypnotist-witch’s lovely toes.

The woman, who’s name Cassandra had not bothered to learn, had drawn her ire earlier in the day by bumping into her and nearly knocking her over, then having the gall to not only accuse Cassandra of being clumsy, but to threaten her as well.

A short hypnotic induction later, the woman was now merely Cassandra’s latest foot-slave; in truth, she would be fortunate if she were humiliated for a few days and released with no memory of her servitude; it was more likely that when Cassandra tired of her she would be transformed into a rat or a duck by the petulant Lebanese woman.

Cassandra’s phone began to vibrate on the coffee table.

“Slut, hand me my phone and then get back to worshipping my feet,” she commanded.

The red-head, aware but utterly unable to resist, immediately obeyed.

Her face was streaked with tears, and she began to sob anew as she resumed sucking on Cassandra’s toes.

“Hello Patricia; what is it?” Cassandra answered curtly.

“Hello Mistress Cassandra. Renee is back in The Spiral; she just went upstairs with Mistress Solara,” Patricia Jamison replied.

Cassandra sighed.

“I see; she is meeting with the Mexican smuggler?” she asked.

“I would say meeting is putting it mildly; they could hardly keep their hands off one another,” Patricia replied.

Cassandra cursed in Arabic.

“I knew it wouldn’t take Renee long to make some allies. Solara is skilled, powerful, smart and has a lot of resources. Damn it!” she continued in English.

“Do you want me to grab her when she leaves? I am sure that I can handle her with Saber’s help,” Patricia offered, referring to her recently purchased, exceptionally skilled slave known as a “Blade”.

Cassandra sighed again.

Renee had the Passionate Heart, a powerful hypnosis gem that belonged in Cassandra’s necklace…but it would not stay there, for an unfortunate reason that Cassandra had only recently become aware of after hypnotizing an old acquaintance.

At least I know where The Passionate Heart is…, Cassandra thought.

“No; I still have not worked out the…complication with the Passionate Heart that Cyan informed me about. Just keep an eye on Renee. Follow her and report her movements to me twice a day. Do not fail me, Patricia,” she said ominously.

There was a pause as Patricia swallowed hard on the other end of the line.

“I won’t,” she said.

Cassandra disconnected the call without another word.

“It is time I consulted the Art of True Hypnotism more closely; there must be an answer in there,” she huffed, rising to her feet and heading to her bedroom.

The redhead scrambled after her, still compelled to worship her feet.

Cassandra paused and looked down at her with derision.

“You have outlived your usefulness as a person,” she said evilly.

Reaching up with her left hand, Cassandra touched her magnificent magical choker style necklace, the Twilight Sky.

She pointed her right hand at the redhead.

Nunc est ut lacerta!” she said firmly.

The redhead was engulfed by magical energy, and she rapidly transformed into a small brown lizard.

“Echo, take that to the menagerie, then come back and prepare to pleasure me when I finish reading; I am in the mood for one of your excellent rim jobs,” Cassandra commanded, sauntering toward her bedroom once more.

“Yes, Mistress,” Echo replied, scooping up the lizard and heading for the door.

“Renee, Renee, Renee…you are vexing me and don’t even know it…I have a necklace to complete and an empire to build,” the sexy Lebanese woman said with a chuckle, envisioning turning the sexy upstart into a mindless pussy-licking slave.

Cassandra went into her closet and opened a wall-mounted safe, from which she removed the copy of The Art of True Hypnotism that her eager ally Patricia had given to her after stealing it from her former mentor, Zebediah Clark.

* * *