The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Allies, Enemies and Entrancement

The Fascinating Five encounter new enemies as well as new allies

“I am just saying, this stupid fucking temper tantrum has gone on long enough; it is time for us to get back together and do our thing,” Casey said, mild irritation in her voice.

The diminutive brunette hypnotist was haphazardly stuffing clothing and personal items into a large suitcase that was on she and Alex’s bed.

She was dressed casually in a black t-shirt that read “Eat My Ass” in hot pink lettering, along with jeans and pink flip-flops. Her hair was in two simple side-braids, and her customary diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck; her Alexandrite engagement ring sparkled on her left hand, while her cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings glittered on her sexy perfect feet.

“Sometimes disagreements aren’t that simple, Case,” Alex replied patiently.

The statuesque blonde, in contrast to her wife, was carefully folding and placing her garments into her own suitcase; she was dressed in a simple snow-white midi dress, her long thick hair in a single braid. She had on her own very large diamond pendant, as well as silver bands on each thumb. Her fabulous red-diamond engagement ring flashed brilliantly on her left hand as she moved, and she wore simple silver rings on the middle toe of each bare foot.

Casey snorted and rolled her eyes.

“Sure they are; people make them fuckin’ complicated. I hate drama,” she said, tossing a pair of tall strappy silver stiletto sandals into her suitcase.

“Both Peggy and Bella have been out of line; they have always seemed to have a bit of tension between them, even when they were getting along. They need to sit down and talk this out…but they are both so stubborn,” Alex said, adding yet another white dress to her own luggage.

“I blame Latina Hypnotica for this; if she hadn’t come around, Bella would be here. I don’t trust that stripper-slut,” Casey groused, closing her suitcase.

She stepped back and concentrated briefly.

The suitcase zipped itself as Casey utilized her telekinetic mentalism ability.

Alex could not help but chuckle.

Her wife’s already considerable powers had increased dramatically since she had recovered from being shot.

“Bella will come around. Hopefully she will meet us in Connecticut,” Alex said, reluctantly placing a pair of white flip-flops and a pair of white ballet flats in her suitcase before zipping it manually.

“Unfortunately, I don’t think we will see Bella for awhile,” Sybil Mariah said, striding into the room.

The beautiful hypno-witch was wearing a long blue and green skirt and a long-sleeved light green top that was cut high to show off her green crystal navel piercing, and sheer enough that her lovely large round tits were visible through the fabric. Her hair was tied back with a light blue silk scarf, and she had on her typical large amount of jewelry ranging from cheap gaudy costume pieces to exceptionally valuable gems. Like Alex, her feet were bare, and she had a small brown leather satchel slung over her shoulder that her friends knew contained her crystal ball and components for use in casting spells.

All three women had been to The Spiral’s salon for mani-pedis the day before, as well as various other spa treatments; they were preparing to get on a plane and fly to Connecticut to join Domina Peggy at Lady’s Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy.

The prestigious school was in danger of coming under attack from a Legacy Hypnotist family, the Parks, who originally hailed from South Korea.

The family’s matriarch Mistress So-min was upset that Lady Elizabeth was harshly punishing her daughter Kylie, a student at the school, for her part in attempting to kidnap Domina Peggy.

Peggy had defeated the students’ ill-advised attack, and delivered the four young women back to the school where the owner and Headmistress had decreed they would be severely punished by serving as menial slaves for a year before repeating their final term, as per the school’s rules and the agreement signed by the students’ families.

The family of Kylie Park in particular had taken exception to the girls’ punishment, and now the school was expecting an attack by the family and their allies.

Domina Peggy had offered the help of the Fascinating Five in defending the school, which Lady Elizabeth had gratefully accepted.

“What makes you say that, Sweet Cheeks?” Casey asked.

Mariah sighed and handed her a piece of paper.

“She snuck into my house and left this while we were at The Spiral,” she said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

Casey skimmed the paper.

Her face reddened as she read.

Suddenly, the paper crumpled into a ball, though she had not closed her hand.

“I knew it, I Fucking knew it!” Casey said angrily, tossing the paper to the floor.

Tiny Tough stormed out of the room, muttering angrily.

Alex turned to Mariah, her expression a mixture of surprise and confusion.

The Herald of Hypnothea sighed.

“Bella is stepping away from The Fascinating Five…to be with Mercedes Jewel,” she said.

Alex’s frowned.

“I see…should I read the note, or can you summarize it?” she asked calmly.

Mariah took a deep breath.

“Apparently, Bella was unhappy about me becoming Herald; she had designs on the title herself. She’s angry with Peggy, and doesn’t think they can work together anymore. Also…Mercedes hypnotized her recently; she started conditioning Bella, planning to enslave her permanently…somewhere along the way, Mercedes realized she was in love with Bella. She released her from all her suggestions, and asked her to choose between The Five and her. Bella chose Mercedes. She says she doesn’t have any ill will toward any of us, including Peggy, but she needs to move on. She says she loves all of us,” she said, tears in her eyes.

Alex teared up as well.

“Damn it. I didn’t think things were that bad,” she said quietly, wiping at her eyes.

Mariah nodded.

“Me either. Some Seer and advisor I am. Neither Bella or Peggy are blameless in all this…but I think it is good Bella is being honest. And Mercedes can’t be all bad, if she gave Bella a choice…right?” she asked, obviously uncertain about the situation.

There came a loud crash of furniture breaking, followed by an angry shriek.

“I doubt you will be able to convince Casey of that. To say she doesn’t like Mercedes is putting it mildly,” Alex replied dryly.

“Yeah…should we do something?” Mariah asked.

She winced as the sound of shattering glass echoed through the house.

Alex shook her head.

“Let her get it out of her system; she will be fine,” she said calmly, chuckling despite the situation.

Mariah nodded.

“Okay. On that note, here; I want you to have these,” Mariah said, holding out her had.

Resting in her palm was a pair of silver toe rings set with fire opals.

Mariah had given the anti-magic jewelry to Bella just after they had met, in gratitude for helping her escape from and defeat her aunt Deborah. Mariah’s aunt had worn the toe rings until Mariah and Bella had captured her; after claiming them from Deborah, Mariah had transformed her into a pig.

“Bella’s toe rings? Why did she leave them behind?” Alex asked, bewildered.

“She said that she treasured them, but she was planning to become a sorceress and she could not keep wearing them, so I should have them back. I can’t think of anyone better to have them, Alexandria,” Mariah replied sincerely.

Alex smiled.

“Thank you Mariah. I am honored,” she said, taking the toe rings.

Alex turned and put her left foot onto her bed, switching her plain silver band with one of the anti-magic rings, then did the same with her right.

The tall sexy blonde hypnotist felt a slight tingle make its way through her body as the toe rings activated their protective field.

“They were made by the same craftswoman as Casey’s; they are very, very powerful,” Mariah said, admiring the jewelry on Alex’s lovely feet.

Alex turned and embraced Mariah fiercely.

“Do you think Bella will be okay? The letter could be a trick; what if she is still under Mercedes’ hypnosis?” she asked quietly as they hugged.

“I thought about that. We have to go help Peggy, and trust that Bella can take care of herself for now. I am sure Peggy will want to make sure Bella is okay as soon as we can…Casey might be a wild card; she is probably convinced Mercedes is in control of Bella,” Mariah replied.

As if to punctuate her comment, there was another loud crash from somewhere in the house.

Alex chuckled as she released Mariah.

“Yes, I am sure that is what she is thinking, or maybe hoping would be a better way to put it. Either way, I better go soothe the beast,” she said.

Alex kissed her friend on the cheek.

Mariah smiled.

“The car is here to take us to the airport as soon as you two are ready,” she said as Alex strode from the room.

“We won’t be long,” Alex replied over her shoulder.

Mariah glanced at the wadded up letter Bella had written her, sitting on the floor where Casey had tossed it. She picked it up with a sigh, then followed Alex out of the bedroom.

* * *

“Are you sure about this?” Bella Beguile asked, sipping a glass of expensive, rare bourbon.

The silvery-haired hypnotist was seated the private jet she had commandeered for her personal use a few years earlier; she had jokingly named the aircraft The Ice Cream Cone in honor of the post-hypnotic trigger she given the jet’s actual owner.

The Ice Cream Cone had recently departed the Boise airport, and was en-route to New York City.

“I will admit, Donna is a bit of a wild-card, but she is powerful, charismatic, and cunning,” Mercedes replied, seated across from Bella.

Bella snorted.

“Cunning, like an animal,” she said dryly.

Mercedes laughed and winked at her, sipping her own bourbon.

The sexy Latina hypnotist was wearing a simple red crop-top and black leather pants, her hair in a simple ponytail. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and around her neck was her favorite ruby pendant. Her finger nails were black, and she wore several gold rings and bracelets; barefoot, her toenails were dark maroon, and she wore a gold anklet on her left ankle.

“Don’t worry, we won’t let her pull anything on us; I believe her offer is genuine, and we will be far better off for it. I am wondering if you are sure about certain things,” Mercedes replied.

Bella raised an eyebrow.

“Such as?” she asked.

Mercedes frowned.

“Giving away your toe rings, for starters,” she said sourly, glancing at Bella’s lovely bare feet.

The older hypnotist was wearing a simple low-cut dark-blue midi-dress, her hair in a french braid. Her jewelry was minimal, consisting of dangling diamond drop earrings and her golden pocket-watch around her neck, as well as her customary large sapphire ring on her right middle finger. Bella’s finger and toenails were dark blue, and she now wore a platinum band set with a large sapphire on her left second toe, which unbeknownst to Mercedes had been a gift from Peggy.

Bella sighed and rolled her eyes.

“You gave me my free will, Mercedes. That was my choice. I can’t do magic with them on,” she replied.

“I understand that, but you gave them to someone who is effectively our enemy now,” Mercedes admonished.

Bella shook her head.

“Mariah is not my enemy, or yours unless you make her one. What you are really upset about is that I did not give them to you,” she chided her lover.

Mercedes couldn’t help smiling.

“That is true; Bella, I understand that it was hard for you to leave your friends and the Fascinating Five; I am sorry that it came to that, and I am grateful you are with me. I won’t mention the toe rings again,” she said.

“Of course you will, and that is okay,” Bella replied with a smile of her own.

Both women chuckled.

Bella finished her drink, and held up her empty glass.

Immediately, a beautiful naked blonde woman stepped forward to take it and refill it at the plane’s fully stocked bar.

“Thank you, Christine,” Bella said when the woman returned with her drink.

Christine scowled; the blonde hypnodomme was fully aware, but utterly unable to resist Mercedes’ and Bella’s commands.

“This really isn’t necessary, you know. I fully intended to rejoin The Scintillating Six…eventually,” she growled.

Bella chuckled.

“I know, you were quite forthcoming while you were in trance. Hopefully Donna will be understanding about you wanting a bit of time to yourself first,” she said with a shrug.

She gestured dismissively, and Christine resumed standing silently nearby, beside her own young slave Matt, who was also naked and completely under Bella and Mercedes’ control.

Bella’s Thrall Shaw and five of his best mercenary soldiers were also on the plane, along with her friend and slave Jennifer.

While Mercedes had Bella in her power, she had ordered her to hypnotize Jennifer and place her in their direct service.

When Mercedes had made the surprising decision to free Bella of her hypnotic influence, Bella had decided to keep Jennifer under her hypnotic influence, although her friend had no idea she had been hypnotized and turned into a slavishly devoted sycophant.

“Honestly Mercedes, I am wondering if you are sure about what you are doing,” Bella commented.

“Oh? Which thing I am doing? There are quite a few irons in the fire at the moment,” Mercedes replied with a chuckle.

“Releasing me from your hypnotism; don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful and I really appreciate the trust you have shown me…but it does seem a bit out of character for you, honestly,” Bella said bluntly.

Mercedes sighed, nodding.

“I agree. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way I fell in love with you—something I did not believe I was capable of and frankly am alarmed by— and I do not want your loyalty to be the product of hypnotism. So, I have to take the risk that you will choose to remain with me,” she said quietly.

Bella smiled and rose from her seat.

“I have chosen, Mercedes. I am with you. I want a reckoning with Peggy, and you want to settle things with Casey…although I will freely admit we may be outmatched,” she said, moving to sit on her lover’s lap.

Mercedes kissed Bella passionately.

“Perhaps. But the Scintillating Six are not,” she said.

“I do not want to see them permanently harmed, Mercedes. Just…chastised harshly,” Bella said seriously.

“I understand, my darling. I am sure we can negotiate a proper level and length of their humiliation,” Mercedes replied.

“On that note, how about you let me move? I am not going anywhere, and you already know that I honestly intend to rejoin the Six. Besides, I am certain you gave me a trigger,” Christine interjected.

Bella and Mercedes exchanged a look.

“Why not?” Bella asked with a shrug.

Mercedes chuckled.

“I supposed you were punished yesterday as Donna requested…,” she said thoughtfully.

Christine had spent the previous day as Mercedes’ and Bella’s menial slave, being degraded and humiliated while obeying their every petty whim and serving as their sex-slave.

“And I took my medicine without complaining,” Christine added stoically.

“She is pretty tough, and we may as well start rebuilding some goodwill…,” Bella mused.

“Alright; Christine, you are free of our control as of right now. You may move, speak and act freely. Our influence and control is gone,” Mercedes said, giving a loud snap.

Christine sighed with relief.

“Thank you, Mistress Mercedes, Mistress Bella,” she said formally.

“No trigger, so behave or I swear the next time you won’t even be able to speak without instructions,” Mercedes warned.

A veteran hypnodomme, Christine was quite willing to accept what had taken place and move on just as she had after being captured by the Fascinating Five, rather than hold a grudge that could very well end with her enslaved again.

Unlike these two, who clearly can’t get over the slights they believe they have suffered at Peggy and Casey’s hands. I hope Donna isn’t going to let them drag the Six down in a pointless fight with The Fascinating Five, she thought sourly.

Outwardly, Christine was smiling broadly.

“I understand, Mistress Mercedes,” she said amiably.

“We did have you pack a suitcase, if you want to get dressed,” Bella said.

Christine chuckled.

“Nah, I am fine naked for a while; what I really need is to get fucked. Mind if I borrow one of those cocks you packed?” she asked slyly.

“You don’t want to use your cute own little boy-toy?” Mercedes asked, glancing at Matt.

Christine shook her head.

“I can fuck him whenever I want; I saw those big, strong studs you brought onboard…if you don’t mind me playing with one,” Christine replied with a chuckle.

“Not at all; Shaw!” Bella called.

A moment later the tall, handsome and muscular mercenary entered the cabin.

“Yes, Mistress Bella?” he asked, eager to serve her.

“Lady Christine here is horny; take off your clothes and help her with that,” Bella commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Shaw said obediently.

He smiled as he immediately began to strip.

Being owned by the silvery-haired hypnotist came with several perks, and being used as a stud for various beautiful women was definitely one of them.

Bella got off Mercedes’ lap and removed her own dress with a flourish.

“Christine has the right idea,” she said, hands on her hips as she looked at her lover.

Mercedes grinned, admiring Bella’s large, lovely pale breasts. She pulled off her top, allowing her own magnificent tits to bounce free, then rose and took Bella’s face in her hands and kissed her urgently and deeply.

A moment later, the two hypnotists were moaning as they scissored on the floor; Shaw was seated in one of the large comfortable Captain’s chairs, grunting as a s shrieking Christine bounced roughly up and down on his cock.

* * *

Lola Martinez sat on the couch in the living room of the Condo she had been assigned at The Spiral.

The sexy Latina hypnotist was wearing only a pink silk robe, her freshly washed and brushed hair in a ponytail.

Lola was sipping a glass of fine red wine and admiring her toenails, which had just been painted by her Thrall, Kaitlyn.

As always, the young hypnotist was pleased with her Thrall’s work; Kaitlyn had been a trained nail-tech and hair stylist before becoming Lola’s slave, and was very skilled.

Lola’s toenails were now black, the tips fading to dark purple, then a brighter violet on the tips; the colors were blended perfectly.

Kaitlyn had also painted Lola’s fingernails a shimmering dark purple.

The sexy blonde Thrall was now in her bed in the condo’s small slave-quarters, fast asleep after having masturbated to her Mistress while chanting “I must obey Lola” to reinforce her servitude.

It was almost midnight, and Lola was planning to go to bed soon as well; she had been in Boise two weeks, and had been quite busy establishing herself at The Spiral and interacting with the many employees, important normals, and hypnotists who frequented the massive building.

Lola had already participated in and won two hypno-duels; she had taken part in formal duels previously, in much smaller venues, and found the level of competition at The Spiral to be much higher.

Still, she had prevailed in both matches, and was quite pleased with her performance.

Formal dueling really is different than taking on another hypnotist in an actual confrontation, although it is no less exhilarating, Lola thought to herself as she finished her wine.

A professional mercenary, Lola had gone up against and defeated several other hypnotists while working a contract on more than one occasion.

“I will have a long way to go to catch Lady Casey,” Lola said aloud with a chuckle.

She was referring to The Spiral’s current champion; the woman known as “Tiny Tough”had twenty-six victories against zero defeats.

Lola rose and was about to head to her bedroom when her suite’s doorbell chimed.

Frowning slightly, Lola went to the door.

It took all of her considerable discipline not to look astonished when she saw who was standing in the hall outside her condo.

“Good evening, High Mistress Liliana,” Lola said respectfully.

Though outwardly calm, internally the young hypnotist was on the verge of panic.

The woman before her was an incredibly powerful hypnotist, a member of the High Conclave…and the person Lola was in Boise to watch on behalf of Mistress Beth Grant, whom Liliana believed to be under her hypnotic control.

Liliana flashed a mesmerizing smile.

“Hello Mistress Lola. I apologize for coming by unannounced so late, but I was hoping we could chat about a matter of some importance,” the High Mistress said, her voice melodic and seductive.

Lola smiled, forcing herself to remain calm.

She lowered her gaze from Liliana’s breathtakingly beautiful eyes.

Fuck, does she know I am helping Beth? Is she here to punish me?, she wondered frantically.

A very skilled martial artist who could easily demolish most professional fighters, Lola knew she had precisely zero chance of defeating Liliana in either a physical fight or a hypno-duel.

Stay calm, The Spiral is neutral ground, that is why you are staying here, Lola told herself firmly.

“Of course, please come in,” she said, standing aside.

“Thank you,” the High Mistress said pleasantly.

Liliana walked gracefully into Lola’s living room, her every move as seductive as her voice.

The High Mistress was wearing a simple dark green floor-length spaghetti-strap dress, her lustrous wavy black hair loose and cascading past her lovely bare shoulders. She wore long diamond and emerald chandelier earrings, her lips ruby red. Around her neck was a magnificent ruby pendant, a smaller but still impressive diamond suspended beneath the red stone. She wore a gold ring set with a large emerald on her left middle finger, a platinum band set with a huge emerald-cut diamond on her right ring finger. Her long fingernails were a shimmering dark red. The High Mistress wore very tall strappy gold stiletto sandals, and her toenails were painted the same red as her fingernails.

Liliana was almost absurdly fit, athletic but very feminine; her muscles were perfectly toned and her skin flawless.

However, her most astonishing feature was her eyes, dazzling amber pools that seemed to shimmer with gold accents.

Lola found it difficult not to be awed by Liliana; the stunningly-beautiful High Mistress radiated confidence and power.

Liliana very clearly was not someone to be trifled with.

Lola also felt herself becoming aroused by the High Mistress’s sheer beauty.

“Please sit anywhere you would like; apologies, but I sent my Thrall to bed. May I get you a drink?” Lola asked, closing the door.

“How about I pour you one?” Liliana asked in reply.

The High Mistress moved gracefully to Lola’s large, well-stocked liquor cabinet and nodded her approval as she selected a bottle of rare and expensive rum.

“That would be lovely, thank you,” Lola replied, sitting in a comfortable recliner.

Liliana filled two glasses and handed one to Lola before taking an identical chair opposite the younger woman.

Lola took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she gathered her thoughts and waited for Liliana to speak.

“I watched your duel last night; your pendulum skills are very advanced. Well done,” Liliana said with a smile, sipping her drink.

Lola smiled back, genuinely pleased at the complement.

“Thank you, High Mistress. Mistress Ashley was an excellent opponent; she nearly had me,” she said modestly, raising her glass to her lips.

Liliana chuckled.

“You and I both know that you had little trouble defeating that cow,” she said bluntly.

Liliana did not even attempt to hide her disdain for Lola’s opponent the previous evening, a beautiful but “plus-sized” former model named Mistress Ashley.

Lola nodded.

“Well, she wasn’t nearly as much of a challenge as Mistress Elle; I was seconds away from going into a trance when she dropped,” she said calmly.

Liliana’s gaze never left Lola’s face as she took another sip of rum.

“Indeed. Elle is a very good duelist; defeating her is a notable achievement,” she said with a genuine smile.

“I appreciate that, High Mistress,” Lola replied carefully.

Although she was still unsettled by Liliana’s sudden appearance at her door, and wary that she might be in very big trouble, she had regained her composure and was now projecting her own air of confidence and professionalism.

“On that note, I will get right to the point. You have an excellent reputation, Mistress Lola. You are skilled, powerful and professional. I hear that you have never failed to complete a contract, and that you are both intelligent and ruthless,” Liliana said casually.

She kicked off her sandals and crossed her legs.

“I am glad to hear that,” Lola replied, unable to keep the satisfaction out of her voice.

She finished her drink and set the glass on the end table beside her.

Lola smiled as she matched Liliana’s intense gaze and casually crossed her own legs.

“You should be, because it is why I am here. I would like you to undertake an errand on behalf of the High Conclave,” Liliana said, finishing her own drink.

With tremendous effort, Lola kept her expression neutral.

Seriously, she wants to give me a job? Wait until Beth hears this; she could be on to us…no, that just does not make sense, she thought.

“I am honored that you would think of me for something so important. What can I do for the High Conclave?” Lola asked calmly.

“Are you familiar with Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy?” Liliana asked.

Lola shook her head.

“I can’t say that I am,” she replied.

“Well, it is exactly what is sounds like, a school dedicated to training young women to become powerful true hypnotists. The owner has made a formal request of the High Conclave, and our response needs to be delivered in person,” Liliana explained.

Lola nodded thoughtfully.

“I see…,” she said slowly, even though she did not.

Liliana smiled.

“It is a simple errand, really; still, it is one of great importance that we decided must be performed on the Conclave’s behalf by a reputable, successful hypnotist. Not one of our lackeys or apprentices, but rather an impressive hypnotist acting on our behalf,” she said.

Lola took a deep breath.

Can’t waffle too long, she might get suspicious, she told herself.

“I would be delighted to undertake this task,” Lola said with conviction.

Liliana nodded appreciatively.

“I like your decisiveness, Lola. It is a simple assignment, certainly, but High Conclave business nonetheless. I am confident you will represent us well. I do not wish to take up any more of your time this evening. I am afraid you must leave tomorrow; flight information and all the details will be sent to your Spiral email account, and you have my number in your club-issued phone if you require anything or have any questions. Thank you, Mistress Lola,” the High Mistress said smoothly.

Liliana rose and scooped up her sandals, they offered her free hand to Lola.

The younger hypnotist took it without hesitation, a sign of both trust and respect.

“Thank you, High Mistress. As I said, this will be an honor,” Lola replied as they lightly shook hands.

“I wish you a smooth and enjoyable trip. Take this,” Liliana replied,

In an impressive display of sleight of hand, she produced a golden pocket watch.

Liliana held the watch up so it dangled by its chain, and for an instant Lola tensed, fearing the High Mistress was going to attempt to hypnotize her with it.

Instead, Liliana held it out for her to take.

Lola accepted the timepiece, beautifully crafted with a large emerald, ruby, diamond and sapphire arranged symmetrically around a large glittering black amethyst. The watch’s other side was engraved with the words To Mistress Lola, with the gratitude of the High Conclave.

“High Mistress, this is beautiful, thank you!” Lola exclaimed in awe.

She knew the watch had to be worth more than one-hundred-thousand dollars.

“Enjoy it, dear. And take this; needless to say it has no limit. Use it as you see fit,” Liliana replied, handing Lola a burgundy-colored Spiral AmEx business card next.

“I will be responsible with it,” Lola promised.

Liliana chuckled.

“No need. Be careful, and do not hesitate to call me as things progress,” the High Mistress said, turning to leave.

A moment later, Lola was alone in her living room attempting to process what had just happened.

She put the watch and credit card into her robe pocket, then went to the coffee table and picked up her personal cell phone, rather than the burgundy iPhone she had been given upon joining The Spiral.

Lola dialed a number and began to pace.

“Hello Lola,” Beth Grant answered after a few rings.

“Hello Mistress Beth. I apologize for calling so late,” Lola said.

It was two hours later where Beth lived in Florida.

“No problem, I just got home from a gala I couldn’t get out of. Is everything all right?” Beth asked.

Lola quickly explained what had just occurred.

Beth was silent for several heartbeats before replying.

“Alright…I don’t believe this is some kind of trap; Liliana is smart and cunning, but if she thought you were up to something she definitely would have hypnotized you…of course, you could be hypnotized now and this could all be part of her trap…no, I don’t see the point in her doing that. I have not given her any reason to suspect that I am no longer in her power. Lola, I am afraid you are going to have to do as she asked; I believe this is probably a genuine request by the High Conclave. It appears they noticed how much potential you have as well,” she said calmly.

“I understand. I have no problem doing the job. In fact, it should up my credibility and make it easier for me to do what I came to Boise to do,” Lola replied.

“That is what I was thinking as well. This is actually a stroke of good luck; it will enhance your reputation as a professional, reliable hypnotist and you will have gained a bit of trust with the High Conclave,” Beth said thoughtfully.

“I can handle this, Mistress Beth,” Lola said confidently.

“Lola, this is still very dangerous; we don’t know what the message is or what you are walking into. And Liliana still could be playing some game, although I highly doubt she suspects you are helping me…are you certain you want to do this? I will understand if you decide to decline,” Beth said seriously.

“No. I already told High Mistress Liliana I would do it. I appreciate your concern for my safety, really. I will be fine,” Lola assured her.

Beth sighed audibly.

“Alright. You remind me of Faith, dear. Lady Elizabeth’s…I considered sending my girls there at one point. It is supposed to be a magnificent place. I would send Faith to meet you there as backup, but I am afraid that would be too suspicious…,” she mused.

“I agree; I would love to have Faith there, but it would be an unnecessary risk for all of us. No worries, Mistress Beth,” Lola said.

She felt slightly disappointed; she genuinely liked the older Grant daughter, and she would have liked to have Faith as an ally if things went sideways.

Ah well, you are used to working alone, Lola-girl, she told herself silently.

Beth sighed again.

“I suppose it is settled then. Please don’t hesitate to call me if you need anything, Mistress Lola. I really appreciate what you are doing for me; I won’t forget it,” she said, sounding very much like the crime boss she was.

Lola chuckled.

“It is my pleasure. Have a good night,” she said.

“You too. And thank you again,” Beth replied before hanging up.

Lola sat on the couch and checked her Spiral email account; just as Liliana said, there was a message from the High Conclave’s official business account, containing details of the task she had been assigned.

She got up and poured herself another drink, then settled back on the couch and began to read.

* * *

“That’s it, just focus on the sparkling crystal,” Mariah was saying in a soothing monotone voice.

She was seated in the first-class section of a commercial passenger plane; dangling from her hand on the end of a silver chain was an uncut green crystal wrapped in copper wire. Mariah was swinging the pendant smoothly back and forth before the pale blue eyes of a pretty young brunette flight attendant named Mindy.

“I…I don’t understand,” Mindy mumbled, her eyes following the glittering pendant.

Back and forth.

While Mariah continued her induction, Alex stood nearby in the aisle, her hand resting on the forearm of another flight attendant, an attractive middle-aged woman with short dirty-blonde hair named Sally.

Sally’s brown eyes were vacant; Alex was using her tactile-hypnotism as she spoke quietly and firmly to the flight attendant.

“No need to understand, Mindy. You simply need to keep relaxing and listening to my voice as you follow the crystal…That’s it, relaxing deeper and deeper…feeling wonderful…your mind becoming blank, empty of everything except the sound of my voice…it feels wonderful to simply listen to my words and sleep…sleep…sleep now,” Mariah purred.

“Sleep…,” Mindy agreed helplessly.

Her eyelids fluttered, then closed.

“You are completely relaxed now Sally…you will listen and obey…listen…and obey…,” Alex was saying soothingly.

“I will listen…and obey…,” Sally agreed in a dazed voice.

Both women were hypnotized.

After Mariah and Alex finished entrancing the two flight attendants, they gave them each a series of carefully-worded suggestions before bringing them back to awareness.

“No need to understand, Mindy. Simply keep relaxing and listening to my voice…That’s it, relaxing deeper and deeper…feeling wonderful…seeing only the crystal…your mind becoming blank, empty of everything except the sound of my voice…it feels wonderful to simply listen to my words and obey…obey…obey,” Alex purred.

“Obey…,” Sally agreed helplessly as she sank into hypnosis.

Mariah and Alex quickly finished entrancing the two flight attendants, then gave them a series of instructions and suggestions before bringing them back to awareness.

The women would now go about their duties as normal, while at the same time not questioning anything that took place during the flight as well as obeying Mariah, Alex and Casey’s every command.

“Okay, got the two in the back; the woman’s name is Laura, the guy is Craig. They will do anything we say and believe anything we tell them. On to the pilots,” Casey said cheerfully as she entered the first-class compartment.

Mariah and Alex shared a glance and a smile as Casey walked past them and went brazenly into the cockpit.

“Hello folks! Everyone just relax…,” Tiny Tough said in her powerful hypnotic voice before closing the door behind her.

“Well, this will be a fun flight at least,” Mariah commented as she settled into her seat.

“Yes it will,” Alex agreed with a chuckle.

Also seated in First-Class was Casey’s Thrall Janessa as well as Mariah’s Thrall Nathan and her slave Kristi.

The compartment was empty of other passengers; when booking the flight, Casey had purchased as many empty seats first-class seats as she could. Upon arriving at the airport, Casey had then hypnotized the ticket agent into telling the half-dozen other first-class ticket holders that the plane was overbooked before assigning them to other flights.

She had also insisted that they hypnotize the plane’s entire crew.

“I want the fucking plane to ourselves, and I want to be able to do whatever the hell we want,” she had said when Alex had asked why she wanted to take completely over the flight.

Knowing that Casey was still upset about Bella, she decided not press the issue and agreed.

Alex knew how to pick her battles with her wife, and using hypnotism to turn a commercial flight into a private one was hardly something worth arguing over, as well as likely the least reckless thing Casey would do on the trip.

A few minutes later, Alex’s beautiful brunette wife emerged from the cockpit, wearing one of her heart-stopping smiles.

“Okay, the flight crew is ours too; one of the pilots is a woman, by the way. Progress, I suppose,” Casey said, flopping into the seat beside Alex.

“Are you happy now?” Alex teased.

Casey gave a mock pout.

“Yes, I am thank you very much, Freckles,” she huffed.

Alex simply looked at with a raised eyebrow.

Casey smiled first; then Alex broke into a grin, and soon both of them were laughing, along with a Mariah.

“You two never stop being cute together,” Mariah teased.

Casey sighed.

“I am not cute I am Tiny Tough!” she said seriously.

“Yes, you are!” both Mariah and Alex said simultaneously.

Casey scowled; however, she could not maintain the expression when Alex leaned over and kissed her cheek repeatedly until she smiled.

“Oh all right, I am fucking cute!” she said, giggling.

She stopped laughing abruptly as two women entered the cabin.

One was a short, sexy, extremely fit brunette wearing a simple yet stylish black spaghetti-strap midi-dress and very tall strappy black sandals; her long hair was in a single braid, and she wore simple glittering diamond stud earrings and had a beautiful large oval-shaped blued diamond pendant around her neck. A silver ring adorned her left thumb, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a tiny sapphire on her right middle toe.

She was accompanied by an even shorter, pretty young woman with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair and a curvy but athletic figure. She wore a blue halter top that revealed her blue crystal navel-piercing and tight, ripped jeans along with simple black flip-flops. Her makeup was flawless and sultry, and her hair was in a messy bun. Her finger and toenails were painted sky-blue.

The blonde carried two bags, which she immediately put into an overhead compartment after the brunette located their seats near the rear of the cabin.

“I thought you cleared the cabin, Casey,” Mariah said quietly.

“Hey, I told you I might have missed a few; it isn’t an exact science. Obviously the ticket gal couldn’t convince them to take another flight,” Casey replied defensively.

Mariah chuckled and winked at her friend.

“Wait, we know her; she is a hypnotist. Casey, we saw her duel a few nights ago at The Spiral,” Alex said as she examined the new arrival more closely.

“Hey, you’re right. Mistress…Lola, I think. She is very good, actually,” Casey replied.

“Well, that explains how she got on the plane. That poor ticket agent,” Mariah said with a shake of her head.

Casey rose from her seat and walked back to where Lola sat.

“You are Mistress Lola, right? Hi, I am Casey,” she said with a smile.

Lola glanced around before replying.

“Hello Lady Casey, it is a pleasure to finally meet you,” Lola replied carefully.

“Oh, don’t worry about the flight attendants, we hypnotized them all already; the pilots too,” Casey said with a wink.

Now Lola smiled.

“Ah, now I understand why I had to hypnotize the ticket taker to get our seats; she was adamant that the plane was overbooked. You must be…Mistress Alexandria and Sybil Mariah, if I am not mistaken,” she said, waving at Casey’s companions.

“Hello, Mistress Lola. Just call me Alex,” the tall blonde said with a smile.

“Nice to meet you,” Mariah replied, giving a friendly wave in return.

“Come sit with us…I assume she is your slave?” Casey asked, nodding at the blonde with Lola.

Lola nodded.

“My Thrall, Kaitlyn. She is a good girl,” she said, patting Kaitlyn’s leg.

The blonde trembled slightly, a slight smile touching her lips; Lola’s praise send a wave of pleasure rippling through her as she sat quietly and awaited instructions from her Mistress.

“That is my Thrall Janessa there, Mariah’s Thrall Nathan, and her slave-girl Kristi. Come on, come sit with us. We should get to know each other,” Casey said cheerfully, pointing at each of the those she had named.

Lola smiled.

“I would like that, thank you. Kaitlyn, sleep,” she said, rising from her seat.

Kaitlyn immediately slumped over, fast asleep.

Lola followed Casey toward the front of the cabin and took a seat beside Mariah while Casey sat beside Alex across the aisle from them.

The four powerful hypnodommes made small talk as they waited for the plane to begin taxying down the runway.

All four of them glanced back as a woman entered the cabin and began checking seat numbers.

“Fuck, one slipped through after all,” Casey said as the woman made her way up the aisle.

She appeared to be perhaps twenty-five, with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was tall and slender, wearing a pale green tank top and black yoga pants, along with thin green flip flops. her finger nails were professionally painted in a french manicure, and her toenails were white. She had her hair in high ponytail, her only jewelry a gold anklet on her left ankle.

The blonde stopped at the seat where Mariah had commanded Kristi to sit; she checked the seat number, then dropped her carry-on bag and glared down at the pretty young slave.

“Uh, like, you’re in my seat,” she huffed, hands on her hips.

Casey rolled her eyes.

“Of course; Like, oh my God, you’re like, in my seat!”, she said, mocking the woman’s tone.

Mariah began to rise from her seat, but Lola gently put her hand on her arm.

“If you will allow me, ladies, I will handle this,” she said.

Mariah smiled at her and retook her seat.

Alex nodded, and Casey smirked.

“Be our guest,” Tiny Tough said.

“Like, what is to handle? She’s in my seat,” the blonde said indignantly.

Lola looked around, a bemused expression on her face.

“If you would just relax and look around, you will notice the cabin is almost empty; you could sit anywhere you like,” she said in soothing, reasonable voice.

“If you could like, mind your own business and move, that would be great,” the blonde replied condescendingly.

Casey mimed eating popcorn, and both Mariah and Alex giggled.

“You seem very tense…if you would simply relax, let the tension drain out of your body, you will start to notice how much better you feel. No need to get excited or upset, dear. Just…relax,” Lola replied in a gentle but firm monotone.

She reached up and casually grasped her pendant’s long gold chain, lifting the sparkling blue gem from her chest and slowly raising it before the blonde’s eyes.

“I don’t need to relax, I need my seat. This is none of your business,” the blonde retorted.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the beautiful sparkling blue diamond.

“You can feel now that you are already relaxing, and as you continue to listen to my words you will notice how easy it is to relax even more…to let a pleasant feeling of warmth spread throughout your body…all the tension leaving your muscles as you relax deeper…deeper with every word I speak…look at my diamond…feel it drawing your eyes…it is so pretty, so soothing to look at…watch as it swings back and forth…helping you to relax even more…follow the diamond back and forth…,” Lola said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

The diamond began to swing slowly before the blonde’s eyes; the gem’s many facets splitting the light in a dazzling display as it moved.

“Wait, what? Are you serious?” the blonde asked, confused.

Her eyes were following the diamond, and she felt suddenly light-headed and slightly dizzy.

“Very good, just keep watching the diamond…noticing how you are relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…feeling all your tension fading…along with your thoughts…it feels so good to simply watch the diamond swing back and forth…to let go and relax…deeper…deeper…notice that you cannot take your eyes off the diamond now…you must keep watching it swinging back and forth as you listen to my voice…thoughts fading, mind becoming blank…,” Lola continued.

“Like…are you…trying to hypno…hypnotize me…,” the blond mumbled, her shoulders slumping.

Her eyes were riveted to the swinging diamond; she found it difficult to think as her body continued to relax, Lola’s words replacing her own fading thoughts.

“You are so relaxed now…you are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…you simply cannot stay awake…close your eyes for me now and sleep,” Lola said firmly.

She snapped the fingers on her free hand loudly.

The blonde mumbled something unintelligible; her eyelids fluttered briefly, then slammed shut. She began to fall, but Lola caught her and guided her into an empty seat.

“You are completely relaxed, deep asleep. You will obey my every command. Nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. You will sit here quietly until I give you further instructions. When you feel the plane take off, you will drop five times deeper into trance,” Lola whispered firmly into the blonde’s ear.

“Yes…deeper…,” the woman murmured.

“Tell me your name,” Lola commanded.

“Tammy,” the blonde responded.

Satisfied, the sexy Latina hypnotist buckled her latest conquest’s seatbelt, then turned back to Casey, Alex and Mariah.

“Ta-da!” she said, with a big smile.

Casey and Alex both began to clap politely, and Mariah laughed.

Lola bowed gracefully before taking her seat.

“Well done, Lola,” Alex congratulated.

“Thank you, Alex. That was nothing; she is a weak-minded twit, and I am sure any of you three could have done it faster,” Lola replied nonchalantly.

“I don’t know, that was very good pendulum technique,” Mariah said sincerely.

Casey nodded.

“That was pretty quick. Nice job,” she said.

Lola smiled and blushed slightly, basking in the praise from the three powerful hypnotists.

She had typically operated as a lone wolf throughout her career as a mercenary hypnotist, and was not used to spending so much time around peers; first Beth and Faith, now Casey, Alex and Mariah.

It was new and exciting, and the genuine respect they all showed her was, in truth, extremely satisfying.

“Not bad for an upstart Puerto Rican girl, I suppose,” Lola said aloud.

Casey snorted.

“I’m an upstart, and Freckles is about as Legacy as a hypnotist can get; we don’t care about that shit,” she said.

“Indeed, Hypnothea herself was self-taught, making Her the ultimate upstart. We don’t judge a hypnotist my her lineage, Lola,” Mariah added kindly.

Lola took a deep breath, nodding in appreciation.

“Where I am are going, a lot of the people do nothing but judge,” she said, obviously apprehensive.

Casey snorted.

“Let them; that is on their dumb asses. You know what you can do,” she said.

“Yes, don’t even think about what other hypnotist think, including us. Lola, You are smart, skilled and beautiful,” Alex added with a smile.

“And she has fabulous feet on top of all that. Oh my Casey, did you notice them?” Mariah teased, nodding down at Lola’s feet.

Alex chuckled, and Casey rolled her eyes.

“For fuck’s sake, Peggy is the one who is always comparing her feet to everyone else’s. I know mine are cute as fuck,” Tiny Tough said.

“Don’t downplay it Case, you are just a vain about your feet as Peggy is about hers,” Alex chided her wife.

“Well I have to be honest, Lola’s are in the same league. Look at her pedicure. Show them, Lola,” Mariah said.

Lola somewhat sheepishly extended her sexy sandal-clad foot.

“Wow, your nails are amazing!” Alex said.

Casey nodded.

“Okay, you do have awesome feet, and I dig the black and purple nails,” she agreed.

“Kaitlyn did them; she was a cosmetologist before she tried to steal from me and became my slave. She is really great at both hair and nails,” Lola explained.

“I bet she’s pretty good at sucking those cute toes too,” Casey teased.

Lola nodded, lowering her foot and chuckling.

“She is a very well-trained foot-slave, among other things,” she said with a wink.

The four hypnodommes continued their chat as the plane took off.

Mariah had Nathan come sit on the floor in front of her so he could massage her feet, and Lola kicked off her sandals did the same with Tammy, after first making the blonde aware yet completely unable to resist her orders.

Mariah nodded in approval of Lola ruthlessly degrading the hapless Tammy like a proper hypnodomme.

Casey, Alex, Mariah and Lola had a fantastic time, swapping stories and laughing.

Flight attendants Mindy and Sally enthusiastically served them drinks and saw to their every request without hesitation while paying no attention to anything out of the ordinary that took place.

“So… if it isn’t a secret, may I ask why you ladies are flying to Connecticut?” Lola asked, sipping a glass of champagne.

Tears of frustration trickled down Tammy’s cheeks as she continued to obey the humiliating command she had been given, licking Lola’s soles and sucking on her toes.

Alex, Mariah and Casey exchanged glances; Casey shrugged, and Mariah nodded.

“I don’t see why we can’t say…,” Mariah said.

“It isn’t really a secret…we are on our way to Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy to…help defend it from a possible attack,” Alex said.

Lola visibly stiffened.

“Are you serious?” she asked quietly.

“Yes…,” Casey said, frowning.

“Why?” Alex asked.

“Is something wrong, Lola?” Mariah asked.

Lola took a deep breath.

Tammy let out frustrated growl continued to worship her feet.

Lola ignored her.

I am on my way to Lady Elizabeth’s as well, to deliver a message from the High Conclave,” she said.

“No fuckin’ way!” Casey said.

Alex looked surprised, while Mariah’s expression was curious.

“Is the message a secret?” the Herald of Hypnothea asked calmly.

Lola was thoughtful.

“I suppose not; basically, Lady Elizabeth has chosen to punish several of her students harshly for breaking several of the school’s rules. The family of one of the students, the Parks, has taken exception to this, and wants Elizabeth to excuse their daughter’s behavior and allow her to graduate on time without penalty. Elizabeth has flat refused, claiming the honor and reputation of her academy is at stake, and she has asked the High Conclave to weigh in and give their support to her decision. The High Mistresses have agreed, and asked me to deliver their decree in person, in hopes of deterring the attack on the school,” she explained.

“Yeah, the rule the fuckin’ broke was trying to kidnap Peggy!” Casey exclaimed.

Lola looked startled.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes, four senior students accosted Peggy on her own property; she defeated and humiliated them, and then personally delivered them back to Lady Elizabeth’s,” Mariah explained.

“I had heard The Dragon was powerful,” Lola remarked.

“She is; Peggy is a remarkable woman,” Alex replied.

“The High Conclave wants to deter a fight over this…it would be nice if we can avoid a conflict,” Mariah said reasonably.

“Oh hell Sweet Cheeks, I am looking forward to a rumble,” Casey groused.

“From what I have heard, the Park family is very proud, and they do not recognize the High Conclave; they are part of a Hypnotists’ coalition in Asia and have allies in Turkey, India and Taiwan as well as North America. They are very powerful,” Mariah reminded her.

“So are we,” Casey said defiantly.

“They consented to Lady Elizabeth’s rules when they enrolled their daughter in her academy. The High Conclave has decreed they are bound by those rules. Lady Elizabeth has every right to punish their daughter within reason, and delay her graduation if not expel her entirely or keep her as a slave indefinitely. If the Parks persist they will face the ire of High Conclave,” Lola said with a shrug.

“Are you expecting a representative of the Park family to be there when you arrive?” Alex asked.

Lola nodded.

“Yes, So-min Park, or more appropriately Park So-min, the family matriarch and the student in question’s mother, will be meeting me as well as representatives of the school Hopefully Lady Elizabeth herself will have returned from some errand,” she said.

“Yeah, about that…,” Casey muttered.

Lola gave her a quizzical look.

“Peggy and Elizabeth went to Boston to see if they could get any information on who set up the kidnapping attempt; they haven’t been communicating for the past day or so,” Mariah explained.

Lola nodded.

“I see…well, this is getting complicated, isn’t it?” she said with a shake of her head.

“We are with you, Lola. This is our problem too now,” Alex reassured her.

“Thank you Misst—Alex,” Lola replied with a smile.

“Mistress So-min…I met her once in Seattle. She’s what, about forty-five, fifty now? Very good hypnotist, ruthless woman. Definitely not the type to back down,” Casey commented.

“How soon can the High Conclave respond if So-min and her allies attack the school?” Alex asked.

“The High Conclave is really hoping it won’t come to that, but High Mistress Liliana says she can have overwhelming help available the day after tomorrow,” Lola replied.

“What kind of help?” Mariah asked.

Lola shrugged.

“She didn’t say; I will admit, I do feel better that the three of you will be there,” she admitted.

“Domina Peggy will be there too,” Casey added confidently.

“I truly hope so. What about Mistress Bella? Will she be joining you?” Lola asked.

Casey scowled and fell silent.

“Unfortunately no, Bella had some personal business she needed to attend,” Alex replied casually.

“I understand; the four of you will more than formidable enough to deter So-min, I am sure,” Lola said diplomatically.

“Don’t be so sure; she is a very prideful woman, and she has vast resources and powerful allies. If she pushes it, it will get messy,” Casey said.

Alex eyed her wife.

“Darling, you almost sound hopeful,” she said playfully.

Casey grinned.

“Yeah, I want some action. Sue me,” she said, winking at Alex.

“Enough about the possibility of a big battle. As a seer, I predict we will be getting plenty of action…starting right now. I hope you aren’t modest, Lola,” Mariah said slyly.

Lola laughed.

“I am about as far from ‘modest’ as you can get,” the lovely Puerto Rican hypnotist replied.

Mariah nodded in approval, then casually pulled off her top and stood; she pointed at her seat, and Nathan rose from the floor with a grin.

He sat where his Mistress indicated, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

Mariah winked at the other hypnotists, then hiked up her skirt and unceremoniously mounted her Thrall.

“I like how you think, Sybil Mariah. Tammy, let’s find out how good you are at eating pussy; don’t worry, you won’t remember any of this,” Lola said, lifting her dress.

Tammy glowered angrily as she found herself moving inexorably toward Lola’s wet, waiting pussy.

“Kristi…you will…pleasure Janessa,” Mariah gasped as she moved slowly up and down on Nathan’s shaft.

“Yes Mistress,” the young slave replied, moving to obey.

As Casey’s highly valued Thrall, Janessa was often serviced by lower-tier slaves.

“Thank you, Sybil Mariah,” Janessa said.

She rose and kicked off her shiny black pumps, then lowered her black slacks and her pink thong so that Kristi could access her pussy.

“Mindy, Sally please make sure no one from the back of the plane comes in here under any circumstances until we say otherwise,” Alex commanded, her eyes on her wife and a big smile on her face.

“Yes ma’am,” Sally replied enthusiastically.

“No problem,” Mindy said cheerfully.

Casey flashed one of her devastating smiles and pulled off her shirt with a flourish, then unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor, revealing her lovely firm round tits.

“All yours, Freckles,” she said.

Alex moved to begin nibbling and sucking gently at her wife’s nipples, causing Casey to moan softly.

A short time later all four hypnotist were naked, and the mile-high orgy began in earnest.

* * *

A two evenings earlier, a long black limousine stopped in front of The Matriarch, a popular nightclub in Boston.

The limousine’s driver got out and opened door to the passenger cabin.

Three women stepped out, all dressed in fashionable, expensive evening gowns and sky-high stiletto sandals.

The walked up the sidewalk, bypassing the long line of people waiting to get in, all dressed in their trendiest and sexiest outfits.

Many of them eyed the women with open jealousy or lust as they sauntered past.

“Lady Elizabeth, dear,” one of the women said to the doorman in a British accent.

Of medium height, she was very beautiful with fair skin and slightly greying auburn hair in a stylish updo, her light blue eyes twinkling as she spoke. Her gown was a simple light blue affair with a plunging neckline and a shimmering bodice. Anybody looking at her would guess her to be no more than forty, rather than her true age of almost sixty, thanks to her fabulously fit figure. She wore large sapphire earrings, and around her neck was a pocket-watch made from cold-forged iron, and she wore a simple gold bracelet on her left wrist. Her long fingernails were squared-off and painted in a french manicure, and her strappy sandals were silver. Her toenails were crimson, and she wore a platinum toe ring set with a large sapphire on her right middle toe.

The muscular, serious-looking black-clad doorman checked his iPad.

“Welcome, Lady Elizabeth. Go right in, there is a redhead named Lisa waiting to take you to your VIP area,” he said.

“Thank you love,” Elizabeth replied with a wink.

She handed the doorman two one-hundred-dollar bills as she strode past.

“Bypassing lines never gets old,” one of Elizabeth’s companions commented as they stepped into The Matriarch.

“It really does not, Domina Peggy,” Elizabeth agreed with a smile.

Walking beside Elizabeth, the beautiful Domina Peggy was clad in a long, dark purple strapless gown with a long slit up one side. Her purple-streaked wavy light-brown hair was loose, cascading down her back. She wore large dangling gold and amethyst earrings and sultry dark purple eyeshadow, and tiny diamond glittered on the side of her nose. The amethyst pendant she had hypnotized her first victims with hung around her neck, and on her right wrist was a diamond bracelet. She wore a gold ring set with a large emerald-cut pink diamond on her right ring finger along with a plain silver band on her left thumb. She had magically changed her long fingernails to a shimmering midnight purple. Her five-inch platform sandals were periwinkle, the straps encrusted with diamonds. The toenails of her sexy feet were black, her big toes decorated with purple spirals. On her left smallest toe was her favorite gold heart ring, while on her left middle toe was a white gold band. On her right middle toe was her magnificent eye-catching padparadscha sapphire, a gift from High Mistress Charissa.

Just behind Peggy walked Lavea, her tall sexy brunette Thrall. Extremely fit, Lavea wore a long, figure-hugging maroon spaghetti-strap dress with large side-cutouts. Her dark hair was in a french-braid. Her earrings were diamond chandeliers that brushed her lovely shoulders. Her eyeshadow was dark maroon, and she wore an ornate plum and silver slave-collar. Her fingernails were shorter than Peggy’s, painted black. She wore strappy gold sandals that added four inches to her already considerable height. Her toenails were dark red tipped with gold, also the result of Peggy’s prestidigitation, and she wore platinum toe rings set with rubies on each middle toe.

“You must be Lisa,” Elizabeth said to a pretty young woman with long red hair and green eyes.

She was topless, the nipples of her lovely breasts pierced with silver rings, and she was wearing a short black skirt and tall heels

“I am. It is a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth, Peggy, Lavea. Please follow me,” the attractive redhead replied.

The trio followed Lisa through the crowded, dimly-lit club; it was packed with people drinking and dancing to pulsing electronic music.

The Matriarch was a woman-centric club; the cover charge to enter was three times higher for men, and they paid twice as much for drinks. Male employees were all handsome and very fit, and wore only speedos and comfortable shoes in an effort to make them as objectified as women were in many other establishments; many of the female employees went topless by choice in a display of feminine power and beauty.

Elizabeth and Peggy noticed many female patrons as well as some males were also topless as well; The Matriarch encouraged the celebration of the human body, especially that of women.

The club’s security team tolerated no mistreatment of women, and would quickly remove any male patron who disrespected a female one, and likely administered a vicious beating in the process.

Lisa led the Elizabeth, Peggy and Lavea to a roped-off area that would easily accommodate twenty people; it had its own server and a private restroom.

“Hi, I am Emmy; what can I get you ladies?” a short, sexy topless blonde woman with short blond hair asked cheerfully after the trio were seated.

“A bottle of your finest scotch,” Elizabeth said.

She handed Emmy ten one-hundred-dollar bills.

“Of course, I will be right back,” the server replied, taking the bills and putting them into the pocket of her black leather pants.

“So one of your former students owns this place?” Peggy asked, admiring the lavishly decorated, modern interior of the busy club.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Mistress Dakota Fox. She’s about twenty-eight now. An excellent student, marvelous hypnotist. She has a fantastic head for business, and she was planning this place from the time she was seventeen years old. She had a notebook she took everywhere that she was always writing and sketching in. After she graduated, she did mercenary jobs to get enough money open The Matriarch, and now it is a smashing success. A true haven for women, a place where we are properly honored and celebrated. All of the male employees are hypnotized, of course,” she said with satisfaction.

“Well, I love it; I can’t wait to meet Dakota. What do you think, Lavea?” Peggy asked.

The sexy Thrall smiled wolfishly as she looked around the room, surveying the people in the room as if they were products on the shelf of a toy store.

“I see a few people I would like to hang up in my room. More than a few,” she replied.

Peggy chuckled, well aware of her Thrall’s predilection for beating helpless captives.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow quizzically.

“Lavea likes to use people as her…playthings,” Peggy explained.

“It is far more enjoyable than punching and kicking a heavy bag,” Lavea said matter-of-factly.

Elizabeth chuckled.

“I am not one to judge; I have done far worse simply for my own amusement. Most hypnodommes have,” she said.

Emmy returned with the expensive bottle of scotch and poured each of the three women a drink.

Elizabeth passed her another thousand dollars.

Peggy, Elizabeth and Lavea enjoyed their drinks and one another’s company.

“Alright, we have about an hour until we meet Dakota, right? Let’s go dance!” Peggy said after finishing her second glass of scotch.

She rose and kicked off her sandals.

“Oh Peggy, I don’t know—,” Elizabeth began.

“Come on, Elizabeth. You and Lavea are the sexiest women in here. Let’s go show these young things how it is done,” Peggy cut her off.

She grabbed Elizabeth’s hand and led her onto the dance floor, Lavea following.

The three sexy women made their way into the crowd and began to dance seductively to the throbbing music.

It wasn’t long before they had total command of the dance floor, their movements graceful and mesmerizing. The club’s patrons gravitated toward them, and they had no shortage of partners, a parade of sexy men and women irresistiblydrawn to the three fascinating women.

They were having a great time…until one man had the audacity to roughly grab Peggy’s ass.

“Do not touch me again,” she warned him, her eyes promising swift and decisive retribution.

The man nodded, then smirked as he proceeded to slap her ass hard when she turned away. Peggy immediately spun around and easily dropped him semi-conscious to the floor with a flurry of punches and kicks, drawing cheers from many in the crowd.

“Wait!” she commanded when two burly security men came to throw him out.

The two men knew Peggy was a personal guest of the owner of The Matriarch, so they obeyed, hauling the man to his feet and awaiting her instructions.

“Take him to a private room, I want to have a little chat with him,” Peggy said, eyeing the bleeding man with utter disdain.

The security men nodded, dragging the man through the crowd toward the back of the club.

Peggy, Elizabeth and Lavea followed.

The security guards led them into a small, well-furnished “champaign room”, tossing the man to the floor at Peggy’s feet before withdrawing with respectful nods.

“You fuckin’ bitch, you sucker-punched me. Want to try that karate crap again?” the man snarled, struggling to his feet.

Peggy smirked.

You took liberties with my body no one gets away with. And no, I do not want to fight you, it would be no challenge and a waste of my time to kick your ass. Besides you cannot fight, since you are not even a man,” she replied haughtily.

The man scowled, balling up his fists and taking a step toward her.

Peggy pointed at him almost lazily.

Nunc est et usque in aeternum sicut turturem…Nunc est et usque in aeternum sicut turturem,” she chanted firmly.

The man gasped as powerful magic stuck him.

He began to shrink, his skin changing colors as he rapidly transformed into a small green turtle.

Both Elizabeth and Lavea applauded lightly as he settled into his new, final shape.

“I warned him,” The Dragon of Hypnothea said without remorse.

“Well done, Peggy. A pig would have been more appropriate, don’t you think?” Elizabeth asked.

“Pigs are Mariah’s specialty,” Lavea replied with a chuckle.

Peggy and Elizabeth laughed as well.

“Well now that we have settled that, we should go back to our table; Dakota is supposed to meet us in a few minutes, right?” Peggy asked.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Indeed,” she said.

The three women walked out of the room, leaving behind the turtle and the pile of clothing he no longer needed.

Seated back at their table, Emmy refilled their drinks, then brought a bowl of warm water and a towel and washed Peggy’s feet.

The Dragon of Hypnothea handed her five hundred dollars in appreciation.

“I hope you ladies are enjoying yourselves,” an attractive young woman said as she made her way into the private VIP area.

Dakota Fox was five-foot-five and wearing a simple, elegant shimmering silver floor-length dress and tall matching silver sandals. Her long light brown hair was straight and perfectly brushed, and she had intelligent dark blue eyes. A classic beauty, she had flawless fair skin and full pouty lips. Her only jewelry consisted of sapphire drop-style earrings and silver ring set with a large opal on her right middle finger. Her finger and toenails were both painted a dark plum.

“Dakota! It is wonderful to see you!” Elizabeth said happily.

She rose and embraced the younger woman enthusiastically.

Peggy also stood, as did Lavea.

“It is great to see you too, Headmistress,” Dakota replied with a smile.

“Thank you for taking the time to meet with us, I know you are busy. This is Domina Peggy and her Thrall Lavea,” Elizabeth said.

“Domina Peggy, Lavea, welcome to The Matriarch,” Dakota said with a nod.

She did not offer to shake hands, as it was often considered bad form among hypnotists meeting for the first time.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you Mistress Dakota. Your establishment is fabulous,” she replied, nodding respectfully.

Lavea lowered her eyes submissively.

“Thank you for acknowledging me, Mistress Dakota,” she said.

“Of course, Lavea. Thralls that are introduced by their owners are as much my guests as any hypnotist…especially strong, beautiful female ones,” Dakota replied amiably.

Lavea lifted her eyes and nodded in appreciation.

“So, I know the gist of what happened; how about we go somewhere we can speak in private?” Dakota suggested.

Peggy and Elizabeth both nodded.

“Lead the way,” Elizabeth said.

“Oh, and Emmy here was fantastic. Thank you,” Peggy said, nodding appreciatively to the server.

She took another thousand dollars from her clutch and handed it to the topless blonde, who accepted it with a smile.

“Thank you Domina Peggy, Lady Elizabeth, Lavea. It was an honor to serve you,” Emmy said, bowing slightly in respect before withdrawing.

“Follow me, ladies,” Dakota said with a smile.

The young hypnotist-entrepreneur led Peggy, Elizabeth and Lavea to the side of the club and through a door marked “employees only”. They walked down a short hallway to another door, which Dakota opened and stepped through, moving aside to reveal a small dining room for private parties.

“Wow, everything in this place is so nicely decorated. You have fantastic taste,” Peggy remarked, admiring the custom dining table and comfortable-looking chairs.

“Oh, thank you,” Dakota replied, closing the door.

Elizabeth moved toward the table.

“I agree, you are doing a marvelous—oof!” she said, her words suddenly cut-off as a bare foot slammed into her chest.

Peggy and Lavea were startled to see a woman suddenly appear in the middle of the room and snap a powerful kick into Elizabeth after dropping a hypnotic invisibility aura.

The woman was dressed in a red bodysuit and barefooted, her dark hair in a bun. Her finger and toenails were painted black.

“I’m sorry, she arrived just before you did,” Dakota said with a sigh.

The woman in red moved with startling speed, punching Elizabeth rapidly in her stomach, side and throat performing a perfect spinning-kick that smashed into the side of her head.

Elizabeth dropped to the floor unconscious.

Peggy barely had time to get her hands up and assume a fighting stance before the red-clad woman was on her.

Peggy managed to block only one of three punches, the other two connecting with her stomach and face.

The woman in red then brought her knee up into Peggy’s stomach before sweeping her feet. Peggy hit the floor hard, still barely registering what was happening.

The woman’s bare foot smashed into Peggy’s temple, and she too was knocked to the floor unconscious.

Lavea kicked off her shoes and rushed at the woman, unleashing a furious volley of punches and kicks.

The woman in red blocked and dodged with impressive skill; however she looked surprised and a bit dismayed by the speed and ferocity of Lavea’s assault.

Though she avoided most of the blows, the woman in red took a painful kick to her side and a glancing punch to her temple.

She moved her with expert precision, and a few seconds later she was foiling Lavea’s attacks with impressive grace.

“Fucking cunt,” Lavea snarled.

The woman in red merely smiled as she blocked a punch and sidestepped a kick. She did not counter, concentrating solely on defense.

Her gorgeous hazel eyes bored into Lavea’s brown ones.

Lavea frowned; she always kept her gaze on her opponent’s eyes when she fought, as it helped to anticipate their moves.

However, she could feel energy emanating from the woman in red’s powerful stare.

Hypnotic energy.

Lavea reflexively shifted her gaze away.

Exactly as the woman in red had hoped.

She went on the offensive, and though Lavea managed to avoid or block her first half-dozen blows, she missed a block and took a powerful strike to her chest which caused her to stumble backward. The woman in red pressed her attack, speeding up her strikes until she landed another punch, this time to Lavea’s ribs; she immediately followed up with an impressive, graceful jump-kick that caught Lavea full in the face.

The dark-haired Thrall fell onto her back and lay stunned for an instant.

The woman in red pounced, swiftly moving to straddle Lavea’s chest and pin her arms to the ground.

Lavea gasped as their eyes met and she again felt invisible waves of hypnotic energy emanating from the woman’s beautiful hazel irises.

“Stop….fuck…,” Lavea growled, struggling to free herself.

The woman was surprisingly strong, her grip like iron.

“Sorry dear, I can’t do that,” the woman said in a sultry voice.

Lavea was shocked when the woman suddenly lowered her face and kissed her deeply.

Passionately, forcing her tongue into Lavea’s mouth.

“Mmmmnnnnfff,” Lavea said, trying to struggle free as the woman continued to kiss her.

Suddenly, Lavea felt power surge into her from the woman’s lips; a wonderful, sensual, relaxing feeling.

The tension began to leave her body rapidly; the kiss grew even more intense, and Lavea’s mind grew cloudy.

Suddenly, she wanted to kiss the mysterious, sexy woman.

Kiss her, and obey her.

Lavea began to eagerly return the kiss as more hypnotizing energy flowed into her.

After a moment, Lavea had been deeply hypnotized.

Finally, the woman in red broke the kiss.

“That’s better. How do you feel?” she asked with a smile, still pinning Lavea’s arms to the floor.

“I…I…I love you,” Lavea gasped in shock.

She did not know the dark-haired woman’s name, but she knew she was completely in love with her and would do anything she asked.

Lavea was in a love-trance, the result of the woman’s hypnotic kiss.

“Yes, you do. I am Mistress Allonia, by the way,” she woman said.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Allonia,” Lavea said eagerly.

Allonia nodded her approval and rose, helping Lavea to her feet.

“Whew, I wasn’t expecting to use the Hypnotist’s Kiss,” she said with a chuckle as she admired Lavea’s body.

Dakota wore a neutral expression.

“Impressive, taking all three of them so easily,” she remarked.

Allonia shrugged.

“I caught them by surprise. Hypnotic invisibility is incredibly useful,” she replied.

“What would you like done with them?” Dakota asked.

“I assume you have a dungeon on the premises; make sure they are secured, gagged and blindfolded. I will want to visit with them shortly, but I would like to get changed first,” Allonia said calmly.

“Of course, Harbinger,” Dakota replied, looking at the unconscious Peggy and Elizabeth and sighing again.

* * *

Peggy groaned as she regained consciousness. She opened her eyes, blinking as it remained dark.

It took her a moment to realize there was a hood over her head, as well as a gag in her mouth.

Her arms ached; she realized she was hanging from the ceiling, her wrists bound tightly and her bare feet barely touching a cold concrete floor.

What the fuck just happened…? Peggy wondered.

She closed her eyes and reached out with her telepathy.

Peggy could feel Elizabeth beside her and Lavea in front of her, as well as the presence of Dakota and the woman in red.

“Domina Peggy appears to be coming around,” came the red-clad woman’s voice.

Peggy squinted as the hood was suddenly pulled from her head by Dakota.

They were in a small room with concrete floors and walls; the woman in red was seated in front of her on a decidedly out-of-place settee, her outfit dramatically different.

Her long dark hair wavy dark hair was loose, and she now wore a long red spaghetti-strap evening gown. Around her neck was a large red garnet pendant on a gold chain, and a pair of red ankle-wrap stiletto sandals were on the floor in front of her.

Also in front of her was Lavea, clad only in her skimpy black thong, on her knees and sucking enthusiastically on her toes.

The red-clad woman radiated complete confidence.

“Hello Domina Peggy, Lady Elizabeth. I am Allonia. It is a pleasure to meet you, although I truly wish it was under different circumstances,” Allonia said calmly.

Peggy said nothing, not that she could have done so with the gag in her mouth anyway.

She stared at Allonia, contemplating activating the Dragon’s Gaze and infatuating the woman, or perhaps scaring her away.

“Don’t bother. It won’t work,” Allonia said as if reading Peggy’s mind.

Peggy sighed around her gag.

“You know, this isn’t personal; it really isn’t. I have to say Peggy, I am very impressed at how you bested those four young hypnotists from the school. As it happens, you defeating those girls has set things up rather nicely. You should feel honored that The Master considered you enough of a threat to want you both off the board,” Allonia said haughtily.

Lavea continued to worship her feet.

Peggy raised her eyebrows quizzically.

She began to slowly flex her toes one at a time, exercising her phenomenal body control.

Peggy had been theorizing that she might be able to unleash her magic with her feet, and she had been meaning to practice…but had never gotten around to it.

I should have been working on this since the last time I got myself tied up…damn it Peggy, you are such a fuck-up! she admonished herself silently.

Deep inside, her darkness stirred.

“Yes, I am afraid the Lady Elizabeth’s is going to be under new management soon; from what I understand, the Park family will be taking over the school in retaliation for Elizabeth’s treatment of Kylie. I personally think the little brat deserves whatever she gets, but it isn’t my decision. I am sure you have a lot of questions; unfortunately we don’t have time and I will not risk taking the gag out of your mouth. Consider that a sign of respect,” Allonia said, rising to her feet.

Peggy glared at her, her eyes flashing green for an instant.

Beside her Elizabeth grunted in frustration, struggling against her bonds.

Allonia smiled.

“I appreciate your defiance Domina Peggy. On that note, Lavea please stand up,” she said.

Lavea obediently rose to her feet.

Peggy looked at her with a mixture of sympathy and frustration.

Lavea smiled wickedly.

“Go ahead dear; I know you have something to say to the woman who turned you into her slave the past few years,” Allonia said.

Lavea punched Peggy in her stomach.

Hard.

Peggy gasped in pain.

She did so a second time, shrieking loudly.

Peggy grunted, coughing through her gag.

Lavea then performed a spinning kick, smashing her foot into Peggy’s chest.

She followed up with a stinging slap across Peggy’s face, again shrieking with pleasure.

Lavea was flushed, her nipples stiff, aroused by beating the woman who had enslaved her.

She raised her fist to strike again.

“Enough, Lavea,” Allonia said firmly.

Lavea lowered her arm and stepped back, breathing heavily.

“Yes Mistress,” she said, looking at Allonia adoringly.

“Don’t blame her, Peggy. She is obviously under my hypnosis. A love-trance, actually. Lavea is a remarkable woman, and I didn’t want her to go to waste. You and Elizabeth here will likely be little more than fuck-toys for Jonathan Creel very soon, but I believe I will keep Lavea. So you see, I am actually doing you a favor, rehoming your pet,” Allonia said with satisfaction.

Peggy was silent, stoically staring Allonia down.

Don’t worry my Fierce Beauty, I will free you from her, she said to Lavea telepathically.

Lavea’s eyes widened slightly as she heard Peggy’s voice in her mind, but she said nothing.

Peggy could feel Lavea’s subconscious struggling vainly against Allonia’s hypnosis.

I will come for you,” Peggy reiterated firmly in Lavea’s mind.

“Well, on that note, I believe I will take my leave. Dakota, The Master would like these two delivered in three days. Are you certain you can brainwash them thoroughly and have them in New York by then? I can do it if you wish,” Allonia asked, turning her attention to Dakota.

The owner of The Matriarch shook her head.

“I can do it, no problem. Please assure The Master I will do as he asks. They will be empty-headed drones when they are delivered to him,” Dakota replied confidently.

“I will inform him. If anyone from Lady Elizabeth’s contacts you, call me immediately,” Allonia instructed.

“Yes, Harbinger,” Dakota replied dutifully.

Allonia nodded at Peggy, then turned for the door.

“Feel free to keep any of their trinkets you like, Mistress Dakota. Lavea, come,” she commanded.

Peggy’s heart sank as she watched her Thrall leave with Allonia.

Everything then went dark as Dakota replaced the hood over her head.

Alright, time for us to work together…, she told her imprisoned inner darkness.

Dark Peggy chuckled in reply.

You always come crawling back to me eventually, she whispered.

* * *

“Wow, this place is awesome!” Casey exclaimed.

She was walking down a hallway in the main building of Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy, along with Alex, Mariah and Lola.

Other staff members had shown Janessa, Nathan, Kaitlyn and Kristi to the guest cottages that had been designated for the group’s use during their visit.

“It is pretty impressive, isn’t it?” asked Mistress Lynelle.

A beautiful woman of fifty-two, the short and curvy dark-haired Lynelle was one of the school’s instructors and the assistant Headmistress.

She had met Casey and her friends at the front gate of the school grounds when they arrived from the airport in a limousine she had sent for them.

“Extremely impressive; my Grandmother even considered sending me here. She has great respect for Lady Elizabeth,” Alex commented.

Lynelle nodded.

“That is wonderful to hear, Mistress Alexandria,” she replied with a smile.

“Please, just call me ‘Alex’,” the statuesque blonde replied kindly.

The group made their way into a small lounge reserved for the school’s staff to use.

“Please, sit. Make yourselves comfortable. The slaves will fetch you anything you would like to eat or drink, feel free to command them,” Lynelle said, taking a seat in a comfortable recliner.

Casey, Alex and Mariah exchanged glances and nods of approval as they saw that four of the five slaves present were the young women that had attempted to abduct Peggy.

Each of them was wearing a vivid long magenta skirt, their hair down and brushed; they were topless and barefoot, and sheer magenta veils covered the lower halves of their faces. They wore gold belly-chains, and magenta slave collars. Their finger and toenails were painted white.

All four were aware of their situation but utterly unable to move or speak until ordered to do so.

The fifth slave was Kendal, Domina Peggy’s menial; she was dressed identically to the four younger women standing beside her.

“Thank you, Mistress Lynelle,” Mariah said as she took a seat in a recliner next to Lynelle.

“Kendal, bring me a dark beer,” Casey commanded as she sat between Lola and Alex on a couch.

“Yes Lady Casey,” Kendal replied, moving to the room’s well-stocked bar.

Alex requested water, while Lola commanded one of the slave-girls to bring her a rum and cola.

Mariah opted for a glass of white wine, as did Lynelle.

The five hypnotists settled in with their drinks and began to discuss the situation.

“First off, I want to thank all of you for coming. I know there is a lot to wade through here, so I am going to try to keep this as brief and concise as possible. If you don’t mind, I would like to start with Mistress Lola,” Lynelle said.

The others nodded, sipping their drinks and looking at the lovely Puerto Rican hypnotist.

Lola took a deep breath.

“Thank you. Simply put, the High Conclave supports Lady Elizabeth’s; they agree the school has every right to discipline the students how they see fit per the contracts their families signed, and that the honor and integrity of the institution must be upheld. They have given me an official letter to present to So-min when she arrives this evening, which states that Lady Elizabeth’s has the full backing of the High Conclave, and any action she takes against the school in response to Kylie’s punishment will result in heavy penalties,” she said.

Lynelle nodded her approval.

“That is excellent news, Mistress Lola. Lady Casey, Mistress Alex, Sybil Mariah, we are still waiting to hear from Lady Elizabeth and Domina Peggy; they were supposed to return from Boston this afternoon, hopefully with some information about the attempt to abduct Peggy, which of course started this whole mess. As you know, Lady Elizabeth is concerned that if So-min does not get what she wants tonight, she will bring her considerable resources to bear in an attack on the school. The Fascinating Five has generously offered to help with the defense, should such an attack come. I am afraid I cannot adequately express the gratitude of the staff and students for you being here and willing to help us,” she said next.

Casey snorted.

“I wouldn’t miss it,” she said eagerly.

Mariah and Alex were a bit more reserved, though they too seemed ready to fight.

“If Peggy wants to help, that is more than good enough for us,” Mariah said.

Alex nodded her agreement.

“If it comes to that, I’m in too,” Lola said without hesitation.

Lynelle smiled.

“Excellent. Well now that we have settled that, how about we get ready for So-min’s visit?” she asked cheerfully.

* * *

Peggy waited calmly for several minutes after she heard Dakota leave the room.

She closed her eyes and with her dark side’s help focused her hypnotic energy, amplifying her strength to a level far beyond what a normal human could achieve.

With little effort Peggy broke her bonds, then ripped off her hood and pulled the gag from her mouth. She looked around the small nondescript room, the concrete floor cold beneath her bare feet.

The settee that Allonia had been sitting on was still there, and there was a small empty table against the left wall, a row of cabinets mounted on the right. On the ceiling were a half-dozen heavy chains with large hooks dangling from them, one of which Peggy’s bonds had been tied to.

One of which Elizabeth was still tied to.

“Okay Elizabeth, let’s get you down,” Peggy said.

She reached up and easily pulled apart the ropes binding Elizabeth’s wrists.

“It’s me, Peggy,” she said, gently pull off Elizabeth’s hood and removing the gag from her mouth.

The disheveled Elizabeth blinked and cleared her throat.

“Thank you Peggy…ugh, my throat is dry…,” Elizabeth said hoarsely.

Before Peggy could reply, the door opened and Dakota came striding in, her heels clacking on the concrete.

The young hypnodomme stopped in surprise upon seeing Peggy and Elizabeth free from their bonds.

“Lady Elizabeth—,” she began.

Dakota froze, suddenly unable to move as Peggy pointed at her and chanted an incantation.

Without missing a beat, Peggy snapped loudly and Dakota’s clothes and heels vanished. She strode toward the naked paralyzed woman, her eyes blazing fiercely with emerald light.

“Look into my eyes, Dakota…deep into my eyes…your thoughts, your will are fading away…your mind is becoming empty…all you see is my eyes, all you hear is my words…you are mine!” Peggy said forcefully.

Dakota stood motionless as the power of the Mistress’s Gaze pushed into her mind.

Peggy gestured, dropping her paralyzation spell.

“I…am…yours,” Dakota murmured softly.

She was hypnotized.

Peggy turned back to Elizabeth with a look of satisfaction on her face.

“I am not sure if I am going to beat the living shit out of her, hypnotize her into a mindless drone, or turn her into a rat…hell, I think I will do all three,” she said wickedly.

She was clearly very angry, and about to unleash her full fury on the helpless Dakota.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and walked over to where Peggy stood, studying her naked former student.

“Peggy, wait!” Elizabeth said suddenly as Peggy raised her fist to strike the hypnotized young woman.

Peggy paused, looking at Elizabeth.

“Look at her hands,” Elizabeth prompted.

Peggy’s gaze shifted to Dakota’s hands.

On her right ring finger was a gaudy gold ring set with a huge sapphire surrounded by smaller diamonds. It reminded Peggy of a Super Bowl ring or…

“A class ring, from Lady Elizabeth’s,” Peggy surmised.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Indeed. She wasn’t wearing it before. It has the school motto inscribed on one side. Accountability, Integrity, Loyalty. Three virtues I highly value in a proper hypnodomme, although I will admit in reality they are almost non-existent among our community these days. Also, note what is in her left hand,” she said.

Peggy nodded, sighing.

“Shears. Likely to cut our ropes. She was coming to cut us down; I guess it is a good thing one of us stayed calm and used our eyes and brain. It is a good thing my clothing removal spell doesn’t get rid of jewelry,” she said sheepishly.

“You are a passionate woman, Peggy. That is why Hypnothea favors you, and why you benefit from having your friends around. You make each other stronger,” Elizabeth replied wisely.

Peggy took a deep breath and nodded.

“Dakota, when I snap my fingers you will awaken completely. Wide awake and fully aware now,” she said.

The Dragon of Hypnothea gave a loud snap, and Dakota began to blink.

The young woman looked confused for several seconds, then smiled wryly.

“That was…interesting,” she said with a chuckle.

“Yes, I am sorry Mistress Dakota; I let my anger get the better of me,” Peggy said contritely.

Dakota nodded.

“No need to apologize, Domina Peggy. You had every reason to believe I had betrayed you. I probably should have known you would free yourself. The Harbinger really underestimated you,” she replied setting the shears on the table.

The young woman appeared to be completely unfazed by being naked; she had a fantastic dancer’s body, strong and toned.

Elizabeth nodded.

“Yes, Allonia is nothing if not incredibly arrogant. We are fortunate she did not feel the need to brainwash us herself. She obviously thinks a lot of your skills, Dakota. As do I,” Elizabeth said with a smile.

She moved to embrace her former student, who returned the hug fiercely.

“I would never willingly betray you, Headmistress. I had to be enthusiastic about joining The Master when Allonia arrived so she didn’t hypnotize me. You may check my subconscious of course,” Dakota said.

“I understand. Well done,” Elizabeth replied.

“Speaking of Allonia, I need to find that bitch. She took my Lavea,” Peggy said, irritation in her voice.

Elizabeth shook her head.

“We need to get back to the school; your friends will be arriving soon, and things could get ugly there in a hurry,” she said.

Peggy frowned.

“I am not leaving Lavea enslaved to that cunt. I am going after her,” she said, hands on her hips.

“Domina Peggy, forgive me, but you should not just go after The Harbinger alone. She is extremely dangerous,” Dakota said respectfully.

I am extremely dangerous,” Peggy replied arrogantly.

Her pride had been stung, and she was spoiling for a fight.

“Of course you are going to rescue Lavea; I will help to retrieve your Thrall in any way I can…after we see to the safety of the school and its staff and students…and your friends. They are coming to defend it at your request. You heard Allonia; The Master wants Lady Elizabeth’s to fall. He will likely be lending resources to the Parks’ attack, and the attack is likely coming wether we forgive Kylie’s transgressions or not. Think about it; Creel was probably hoping to get the Fascinating Five to attack the school. If the students kidnapped you, he would make sure your friends knew they were from Lady Elizabeth’s. If they failed, he knew punishing them would lead to conflict. Either way, he gets what he wants, weakening or eliminating potential enemies,” Elizabeth said reasonably.

You could make Elizabeth kneel before you, then force her to help you rescue Lavea, Dark Peggy whispered.

Fuck off, Peggy told her darker half, forcing the temptation away and letting her anger fade.

She took a deep breath and thought about what Mariah might say.

“Okay, let’s get back to the school,” Peggy said with a nod.

She felt awful that she wasn’t going right after Lavea, but she also knew Elizabeth was right.

Elizabeth gave a grateful nod.

“I am coming too. I graduated from Elizabeth’s, I am not going to sit back and do nothing while it is attacked,” Dakota declared.

“Dakota, it will be very dangerous, and you are going to be in trouble with The Master and The Harbinger as well,” Elizabeth said.

Dakota smiled.

“I will be in trouble with them either way, and that makes it even more important I endear myself to Domina Peggy and her friends. Besides…Accountability, Integrity, Honor…right?” she replied slyly.

“She has you there, Elizabeth,” Peggy said with a slight smirk.

Elizabeth smiled and shook her head.

“Fine, use my own teachings against me. I will be honored to have such a distinguished alumni help protect the school,” she said.

Dakota looked relieved.

“I guess I had better go get packed,” she said, looking down at her naked body.

“I will call and get the helicopter prepped…as soon as I get my phone back,” Elizabeth said dryly.

Dakota looked apologetic.

“All your belongings are in there,” she said over her shoulder, nodding at the row of cabinets on the wall as she headed for the door.

“Thank you, Dakota,” Elizabeth replied.

“Yes, thank you very much for helping us,” Peggy added.

Dakota paused, chuckling.

“I think I made the right call, since you were already free when I walked in, and you paralyzed me and hypnotized me like I was some weak-willed normal,” she said sheepishly.

Peggy smiled.

“Yes, well I was upset. Still, your intentions matter, and I appreciate it,” she said with a wink.

Dakota winked back, then turned and headed out of the room.

“It wasn’t the fact that you were upset, Peggy. You are The Dragon of Hypnothea,” Elizabeth said, moving toward the cabinets.

“Yes I am, aren’t I?” Peggy agreed, determination in her voice.

They are all going to be sorry they fucked with me; The Master, The Harbinger, So-min Park, and anyone else who gets in my way… she vowed silently.

* * *

“How do I look?” Mariah asked, striking a sexy pose.

Lola laughed.

“Hot as hell,” she replied, admiring Mariah’s outfit.

The two women were in a bedroom in Lady Elizabeth’s guesthouse beside the school’s lake, where Peggy and Lavea had been staying.

Mariah was topless and barefoot, wearing only a long light blue silk skirt. Her hair was tied back in a scarf that matched her skirt, she wore dark blue eyeshadow, and as always she had on copious amounts of jewelry, much of it gaudy costume pieces. Notable items included the silver pocket watch around her neck, the huge sapphire glittering in her belly button, and her gold anklet with the small broom-charm hanging from it. She had magically changed her finger and toenail polish to the same blue as her skirt.

Mariah had a well-used leather pouch at her side, its long cord slung over her shoulder. In her hand was her crystal ball, a powerful focus that enhanced both her magical and hypnotic powers.

“Thanks. I always feel like the fat one with big feet around the others, and you don’t help, twig-girl,” she said playfully.

“Oh stop it! You are not fat, you are fucking gorgeous and sexy; I wish I had your tits and ass. Seriously. You move with more confidence than anyone I have ever met. And your feet are awesome, by the way,” Lola admonished with a grin.

Mariah giggled.

“Thank you Lola. I am really glad we met. So are Casey and Alex,” she said.

“I am glad I met the three of you, too. I am used to working alone, but this is actually really nice. Now, how do I look?” Lola asked, hands on her hips.

The Puerto Rican hypnotist was wearing a long dark green floor-length dress; it had thin spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. Diamond drop earrings dangled from her ears, and she wore the pocket-watch Liliana had given her around her neck. She had opted to keep the rest of her jewelry simple, wearing only a gold and emerald ring on her left middle finger.

“Fabulous. Really, you have a phenomenal body, Lola. That dress complements it perfectly. I can’t wait to see the shoes you put on your sexy feet,” Mariah replied, her eyes on Lola’s bare feet.

Lola smiled.

“I am actually going to wear some very special ones for this, just in case things go sideways,” she said, going to her suitcase.

Mariah watched as Lola took out a pair of gold ankle-wrap sandals with very tall slender block heels and a one-inch platform; the magnificent footwear had rings for the wearer’s big toes, and on top of each one was a large square black sapphire.

“Oh my Goddess, those are the Sandals of Sybil Siobhan, aren’t they?” Mariah asked, impressed.

“They are. You really know your hypnosis artifacts, Sybil Mariah,” Lola said as she began to strap on the the sexy sandals.

“I know about those; she was an expert foot-notist among other talents. Where did you get them?” Mariah asked.

“I bought them from a dealer in London. I have actually hypnotized a lot of people with my feet, and these have helped me entrance more than a few of them,” Lola replied with satisfaction.

Mariah had heard of the hypnotic footwear; they were reputed to have been made nearly a century earlier by a master shoemaker for a Sybil of Hypnothea named Siobhan who was skilled in “foot-nosis”. Just as hypnotists bonded to favorite pendulums or rings as hypnotic foci, Siobhan had done so with her shoes. Eventually, the footwear had become a hypnotic artifact on their own, granting the wearing enhanced hypnotic power in a manner similar to a hypno-gem like the Envious Tear.

If the wearer was skilled at using her feet to hypnotize, of course.

“That is wonderful. I guess Casey right on saying you could hypnotize with your feet,” Mariah commented as she crouched down to help Lola wrap and buckle the sandals.

“Thank you. They do help me catch people off guard. I try not to wear them too much; I don’t want them to wear out. Plus, it is difficult to fight in heels, and I am paranoid some hypnotist might want to take them,” Lola said.

Mariah snorted.

“Only if they have perfect size sevens like you,” she said.

Lola laughed.

“Actually, if you attune to them they will resize themselves,” she said.

Mariah finished arranging and buckling the straps and rose.

“Of course they do,” she said dryly.

“Mariah, I just wanted to say, I…I had a lot of fun with you guys on the plane. And not just the orgy, although that was incredible; you ladies are something else…anyway, thank you for including me,” Lola said.

Mariah grinned; she and Lola had pleasured one another enthusiastically during the flight.

“Of course, honey. We are on the same mission, and you are amazing, Lola. I mean it. The others are happy to have you here, and I am too,” she said said kindly.

Lola blushed slightly and kissed Mariah lightly on the cheek.

Mariah giggled.

“Alright, shall we go see if Alex and Tiny Tough are ready?” she asked.

Lola chuckled.

“I think I hear swearing coming from the living room, as a matter of fact,” she replied.

Both Lola and Mariah were smiling as they strode into the living room.

Nathan, Janessa, Kristi and Kendal were standing in a row against the wall.

Alex was standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips, wearing a simple, elegant pure white floor-length strapless dress with a long slit up one side to reveal one of her extremely fit legs. Her hair was loose, cascading down like a golden waterfall, and she wore large ruby earrings along with her favorite huge diamond solitaire pendant. Her lips were ruby red, her fingernails painted in a french manicure; silver rings adorned her thumbs, and her fabulous red diamond engagement ring sparkled brilliantly on her left hand. She was barefoot as usual, her toenails deep red, and she wore her new silver-and-fire-opal anti-magic toe rings on her middle toes.

“Casey, you cannot possibly still be hungry! They brought you a cheeseburger and macaroni and cheese! For goddess’ sake, you are going to get sugar and jelly on your dress!” Alex was admonishing her wife.

Casey was sitting in a chair, one leg slung over the arm as she ate a powdered, jelly-filled donut.

“I am starving, Freckles,” she said defensively between bites.

Casey bit into the donut, and immediately a large drop of jelly fell out.

It stopped an inch above Casey’s lap, then floated up and into her open mouth.

“Mmmmm,” Casey said, winking at her wife.

Alex sighed and rolled her eyes.

“I give up,” she said, with an exasperated laugh.

“Wow, you two look fantastic,” she said after turning to Mariah and Lola.

“Yeah, fucking hot shoes, Twinkle Toes,” Casey added with a mouthful of donut, using the nickname she had assigned to Lola.

“Thank you. Both of you look stunning,” Lola replied, laughing.

Casey was utterly gorgeous as usual; her hair was styled in a wavy messy low bun, her minimal makeup flawlessly enhancing her natural beauty. She wore a vivid blue and purple striped halter maxi dress and strappy silver sandals with four inch stiletto heels. She had opted for large silver hoop earrings and her favorite diamond pendant. Her fingernails were a purple-tipped french-manicure, and she wore a sparkling diamond bracelet along with her Alexandrite wedding ring. Her toenails were metallic purple, and like Alex she wore her anti-magic toe rings, though hers were cold-forged iron rather than silver.

“Freckles always looks good,” Casey said, finishing her donut.

“Says the girl who take five minutes to get ready and looks like that,” Alex teased.

Casey blew her wife a kiss.

“So, are we ready? This is going to be a big “to-do”; lots of posturing, veiled and not-so-veiled threats, etcetera,” Mariah said.

“Do you guys think So-min will just blow off the High Conclave’s warning?” Lola asked.

Casey snorted.

“If she does, she is going to fucking regret it,” she said eagerly.

“Easy honey, this is just a meeting. Safe conduct for everyone, no hypnotizing or fighting,” Alex said.

Casey rolled her eyes and groaned dramatically.

“Why can’t you just let me put this bitch in her place tonight? Problem solved,” she said in a whiney voice.

Mariah, Alex and Lola all laughed.

“I wish it was that easy, Tiny Tough. I really do; we have to follow protocols, for the school’s integrity and ours,” Mariah said.

Casey sighed.

“Whatever; wake me up when the fight starts,” she said, closing her eyes and making snoring sounds.

“Come on sexy, let’s go stand behind Lola and see what this So-min and her allies are like,” Alex said, taking Casey’s hand and pulling her off the chair.

“Are you sure you’re glad we are here?” Mariah asked Lola with a raised eyebrow.

Lola chuckled.

“Absolutely,” she said, watching Alex drag Casey toward the door.

Mariah smiled and nodded at Nathan, who came over to her with a blue silk shawl, which he reverently wrapped around her.

“You look beautiful, Sybil Mariah,” he said with a smile.

The handsome Thrall was dressed in a well-tailored navy blue suit, and Mariah knew he had a nine-millimeter pistol under his jacket.

She also knew he would do anything she commanded, as well as whatever was necessary to protect her.

“Thank you Nathan. Are you ready to escort me?” she asked with a seductive smile.

“Always,” the detective replied.

Mariah kissed him deeply, then took his arm and led the group out of the house.

Janessa, clad in a tight dark purple bodysuit and wearing a suppressed pistol on her hip, followed silently, while Kristi and Kendal remained behind.

Twenty minutes later Mariah and her group entered a large, lavishly decorated lounge in the school’s main building; the room was typically used for big gatherings, lavish parties and other social events.

Also present was Mistress Lynelle and a woman she introduced as her wife Mistress Nina, another of the school’s instructors as well as its doctor. A pretty hispanic woman of forty-five, Nina was a few inches taller than Lynelle and slender where her wife was curvy.

Both of the instructors were dressed in stylish pantsuits, Lynelle’s red and Nina’s white; they each wore tall pumps that matched their suits, and had their hair in simple buns. Their jewelry and makeup was conservative, though both sported large pendants around their necks; Lynelle’s was a sparkling six-carat diamond, while Nina’s was large oval-shaped topaz.

A half-dozen slaves stood near the back of the room, scantily-clad men and women ready to serve refreshments or do anything else commanded by the school’s staff. Nathan and Janessa moved to stand at opposite sides of the room.

“Wow, you ladies look fabulous,” Nina commented after being introduced her wife.

“So do both of you; powerful, professional and sexy,” Alex replied.

“I assume you haven’t heard from Domina Peggy?” Lynelle asked.

Mariah shook her head.

“Unfortunately no,” she said grimly.

Lynelle sighed.

“We haven’t heard from Lady Elizabeth either. Obviously I am getting worried,” she admitted.

“At least a couple of us are going to have to go to Boston to find them,” Casey said.

Lynelle nodded.

“Of course. We will work that out as soon as our little meet-and-greet with So-min is over with,” she agreed.

“The students are safe, I assume?” Mariah asked politely.

Nina nodded.

“Yes, they are at a fortified safe-house in the woods; Samuel, our firearms and survival instructor, is with them along with a heavily armed security team and two other staff members who are accomplished hypnotists,” she replied.

“How many security personnel does the school have?” Lola asked.

“Thirty-two trained combat soldiers, another twenty-seven hypno-goons that are truthfully little more than thugs. Not enough if So-min and her allies attack us with everything they can muster,” Lynelle said.

“That would be dumb; they’d be declaring war on the High Conclave,” Alex reasoned.

Lynelle shrugged.

“So-min is the leader of the High Hypnotist Council of Asia; they don’t recognize the High Conclave’s authority,” she replied.

Casey snorted.

“Their mistake,” she said nonchalantly.

“I wish I was as confident as you, Lady Casey,” Nina said, clearly nervous.

Casey flashed a devastating smile.

“Just call me Casey, or Tiny Tough, okay? And don’t worry, Freckles, Sweet Cheeks, Twinkle Toes and I have your back,” she said, patting the hypnotist/physician’s arm reassuringly.

Nina couldn’t help smiling.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough. Our daughter April is among the students in the safe house,” she said.

“We won’t let anything happen to her or the other students,” Alex said with a comforting smile.

“Indeed. There is a good chance that Domina Peggy and Lady Elizabeth will make their way back to us soon,” Mariah said quietly.

A powerful Seer, Mariah’s eyes were glazed as she spoke; in her hand was her crystal ball, and she was peering intently into it.

“See, all good,” Casey said cheerfully.

She playfully smacked Mariah’s ass as the hypno-witch lowered her crystal ball.

Mariah yelped and giggled.

“Casey, you know my prognostications are not always accurate. There is a good chance, but anything can happen. Hypnothea teaches that fate and destiny can be changed,” she reminded her friend.

“Yeah…I always thought the five of us would be together for whatever came at us,” Casey replied quietly, suddenly somber.

Alex put a hand on her wife’s arm.

“Bella makes her own choices, my love. She decided her path was in a different direction,” she said gently.

Casey nodded and wiped at her eyes.

“Yeah, fuck her. And fuck Mercedes. We got this,” she said, taking a deep breath and smiling up at Alex.

The tall blonde leaned down kissed her wife deeply.

“Aren’t they just the cutest?” Mariah asked.

Lynelle, Nina and Lola all nodded in agreement.

Casey sighed loudly and stomped off, grumbling about “needing a snack”.

“We used to be cute like that,” Lynelle said with a sigh.

“We still are, dear. We are just busy professionals and moms, too,” Nina said with a chuckle.

The six hypnodommes made casual conversation for several more minutes, until Maxine, Elizabeth’s assistant, entered the room.

“So-min and her entourage have entered the grounds. She will be coming into the house shortly with two of her associates; she is declining to bring any slaves or anyone else,” the young bespectacled woman reported.

“Thank you Maxine. Please show them in, then go let Samuel know they are on the grounds,” Lynelle instructed.

“Right away,” Maxine said with a nod.

She turned and left the room.

Lynelle took deep breath.

“Here we go. I wish Elizabeth was here,” she murmured.

Nina took her hand.

“You will do wonderfully, dear. Just imagine So-min worshipping my feet,” she said with a wink at her wife.

Lynelle laughed, and the other hypnotists all broke out in grins at Nina’s comment.

A few quiet, tense moments passed before Maxine reentered the room, trailed by three beautiful women.

First was a beautiful woman of Indian descent; perhaps forty, she was five-foot-seven with long black hair and rich brown eyes. She had lovely brown skin and a sexy, curvy figure. She wore a pastel pink, yellow and blue striped maxi dress with a plunging neckline line that showed off most off most of her large, lovely breasts. Her hair was down, brushed and parted in the center with very wide curls at the ends. She wore smokey eyeshadow, and her lips were ruby red; a small diamond glittered on the right side of her nose. Her ears were pierced three times each, and in them she wore gold loops that got progressively large from the top hole down. Resting between her fabulous cleavage was a large rectangular ruby pendant on the end of a long gold chain. Her long fingernails were painted a glittering dark brown, and she wore several gold rings and bracelets. Her footwear was tall gold platform sandals that added five inches to her height, and her toenails were black.

After her came a gorgeous woman of Turkish heritage; two inches taller than her Indian companion, she was in her late thirties at most, and had light olive skin and wavy shoulder-length medium-brown hair. Her eyes were an astonishing blue-green, and she had lovely high sculpted cheekbones. She had on heavy green eyeshadow, and was wearing a long black semi-sheer skirt along with a sleeveless black crop top that was trimmed in silver. Large chandelier-style earring of gold and jade brushed her shoulders, and around her neck was a silver pocket-watch engraved with a spiral that had a sparkling green garnet in the center. Slender and fit, she had magnificent abs and a large diamond glittered in her belly button. She wore a stack of silver bracelets on her left wrist, and silver rings set with diamonds and emeralds on the index, middle and ring fingers of both hands. Her fingernails were a shimmering dark green. She wore strappy sky-high black stiletto sandals, and silver toe rings set with green garnets on her middle toes. Her toenails were painted dark green.

Finally, Park So-min entered the room; five-foot-three, the South Korean hypnodomme had shoulder-length silvery-grey hair and deep brown eyes. Fifty years old, she was beautiful despite her stern expression. The Park family Matriarch wore a shimmering green silk blouse and a black mid-length skirt; she had on very little makeup, and her earrings were very large dangling diamonds. Around her neck was a gold pendant set with a huge, magnificent emerald. She had gold rings on her middle fingers, one set with a large emerald, the other a huge black sapphire. Her fingernails were short and painted black. She wore tall black wedge sandals and a gold chain adorned her left ankle. Her toenails were painted white, and she wore a platinum and diamond and ring on her right second toe. A tae-kwon-do master, So-min was extremely fit and moved with the grace of a stalking panther.

“Welcome, Mistress So-min,” Lynelle said formally.

She proceeded to introduce Casey, Alex, Mariah, Lola and Nina.

So-min nodded to each of them in acknowledgement.

“Thank you, Mistress Lynelle. This is Mistress Sahana and Mistress Tansu,” So-min replied, indicating her Indian and Turkish companions respectively.

“Mistress Sahana, Mistress Tansu, welcome,” Lynelle said with a smile.

“Thank you,” Sahana said smoothly.

Tansu nodded politely in acknowledgement.

“Please, sit. Make yourselves comfortable. Would you like something to drink?” Lynelle asked.

“Bourbon would be lovely, thank you,” So-Min replied.

“Scotch please,” Sahana said.

“I would love some white wine,” Tansu added.

Maxine politely excused herself, and the rest of the hypnotists gave drink orders; the group then arrayed themselves on the room’s large comfortable sectionals while the six slaves present began to serve drinks.

“So, we all know what this meeting is about; on that note, I believe we should start with Mistress Lola if that is acceptable,” Lynelle said pleasantly, sipping her wine.

So-Min nodded curtly.

Lola took a deep breath and rose.

She produced a folded parchment sealed with wax.

Clearing her throat, she broke the seal and unfolded the document.

“By decree of the High Conclave, Lady Elizabeth’s Hypnotism Academy is recognized to be fully within rights to discipline any student in any fashion deemed appropriate, per the contract agreed to and signed upon acceptance. Furthermore, Lady Elizabeth’s is decreed to be under the protection of the High Conclave, and any attack or assault upon the school by the family or associates of a student being disciplined will be considered an attack against the High Conclave and will be responded to in the most forceful and decisive manner possible. All parties witnessing this decree are now considered forewarned, and advised to go against the High Conclave at their own risk. Signed in majority agreement by High Mistresses Jing-Mei, Liliana and Charissa,” Lola ready in a clear, steady voice.

She offered the parchment to So-min.

The Korean hypnotist shook her head.

“The decree is noted. It is also rejected,” So-min said calmly.

Lola nodded and withdrew the parchment before retaking her seat.

“Please, address the group Mistress So-min,” Lynelle said formally.

So-min finished her bourbon and rose.

“My terms are simple. Give me my daughter as well as Princess Ananya, and we will spare this institution our wrath,” she said calmly.

Lynelle smiled wryly.

“The students broke the rules, dishonored themselves and Lady Elizabeth’s. They will suffer the consequences,” she said firmly.

So-min rolled her eyes.

“Kylie just had to come to this school…I should have put my foot down. Mistress Lynelle, I don’t care about anyone’s honor. I will not have my daughter reduced to a menial slave for a year!” she said, slight emotion creeping into her voice.

Casey snorted.

“You don’t care about anyone’s honor except your own, you mean. You just don’t want your precious daughter being a mark of embarrassment is what you mean. If you were a good parent, you would let her take her medicine,” she said sweetly.

So-min narrowed her eyes.

“Ah yes, the vaunted Tiny Tough. I am eager to see if you deserve you reputation,” she said coolly.

Casey flashed one of her trademark dazzling smiles.

“Name the time and place,” she said.

“I think we are getting off track a bit,” Mariah interjected calmly before So-min could reply.

So-min smiled, still staring at Casey.

“I agree. It is quite simple. Bring the girls to us now and we will leave peacefully. If you do not, you will have twelve hours to reconsider…and then I will burn this school to the ground,” So-min said icily.

“That seems irrational, Mistress So-min. Your daughter and the others could be hurt if you attack the school,” Alex said respectfully.

So-min looked at her with disdain.

“And you, the granddaughter of the Archdomina; keeping company with rabble. If you were smart, you would contact your grandmother and ask her to tell these fools to acquiesce. I I assure you, we can take this school without harming Kylie or her friends, and we will punish anyone who opposes us,” she said haughtily.

Alex smirked.

“I guess we are lucky I am not that smart then; my wife must be rubbing off on me,” she replied.

She looked at Casey and winked.

Tiny Tough blew her beloved wife a kiss.

“Don’t say it Casey…,” Mariah murmured.

“Oh, I will rub all sorts of things on you after we deal with this bitch,” Casey said, eliciting groans and head shakes from her companions.

Alex merely laughed and blew Casey a kiss in return.

“Well, now that we have the high school portion of the meeting out of the way, it appears we are at an impasse,” Lynelle said dryly.

“Indeed. You have twelve hours. Use it to ponder the consequences of not turning over my daughter and see reason, use it to prepare for our attack, it makes no difference to me. I am sure this is rhetorical, but I would recommend you do not try to evacuate the property or take my daughter or the other girls in her class off the grounds,” So-min replied, undisguised threat in her voice.

Lynelle nodded.

“Noted. Thank you for coming, Mistresses,” she said, rising.

So-min gestured to her companions; both sexy hypnotists rose from their seats.

Sahana looked at Lynelle and her companions with open contempt, while Tansu pointedly ogled Lola, her eyes lingering on the Puerto Rican hypnotist’s sexy feet.

“I am going to enjoy you repeatedly,” she said with a hint of a Turkish accent.

Lola smiled.

“I will take that as a complement,” she said sweetly.

Tansu licked her lips and winked before following her companions out of the room.

Lynelle let out a long sigh.

“Well that actually went slightly better than I expected,” she said.

“Do you think they will actually give us twelve hours?” Lola asked.

“No, they will not,” came a new voice.

The group turned to see a beautiful woman with shoulder-length auburn hair and piercing blue eyes striding into the room. She was five-six and had flawless fair skin. Strong and athletic, she wore a white power-suit with nothing under her jacket, which was tight against her large round breasts. She wore simple sapphire stud earrings and wore a huge sapphire pendant, the magnificent blue stone surrounded by small diamonds. Her long fingernails were painted in a midnight blue-tipped french manicure, and she wore tall strappy white stiletto sandals; her toe nails were midnight blue, and she wore a gold and sapphire ring on her left middle toe.

“Adjudicator Temperance, it is an honor for you to be here,” Mariah said formally.

Adjudicator Temperance nodded in acknowledgement.

“It is lovely to be here. I wish it was under different circumstances. I am here at the request of the High Conclave, and I am to assist Mistress Lola in defending Lady Elizabeth’s in the event of an attack by So-min and her allies. An attack I believe is coming wether you surrender Kylie and Ananya or not,” she said calmly.

Her statement elicited frowns from the group.

“You think they will attack no matter what?” Lynelle asked.

Temperance nodded.

“Yes, I do. Neutralizing the school seems to be a larger goal of So-min and her group at this point. That is why I revealed myself, so I can assist in the defense,” she said.

“One Adjudicator, that should be enough,” Casey said with a touch of sarcasm.

Temperance smiled.

“Lady Casey, I assure you I will make my presence felt in the event of an attack. I have contacted the High Conclave, and more help is on the way. However, I believe that So-Min’s forces will attack in three to four hours, not twelve. They are mustering and organizing in three groups a short distance away from the border’s of Elizabeth’s property,” she said.

“Good. Bring it on,” Casey said eagerly.

Lynelle looked at her wife; Nina smiled and gave her a nod of encouragement.

The administrator took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“It sounds like we have a defense to organize. If anyone doesn’t want to take part in the battle, you may go to the safe house. Nina, make sure the infirmary is ready. I need to coordinate with Samuel and the other instructors who can fight. Adjudicator Temperance, do you know what So-min is going to throw at us?” Lynelle asked.

“My reconnaissance indicated that she has at least a dozen hypnotists, two magic-users, and several dozen armed troops with full combat gear. Of course, she may have other surprises as well,” Temperance replied calmly.

The Adjudicator was relaxed, cool and professional, giving off almost no emotion when she spoke.

“Well, we have some surprises too,” came yet another new voice.

The assembled hypnotists turned to see a disheveled and battered-looking Domina Peggy and Lady Elizabeth entering the room. Their dresses were ripped and dirty, their hair unkempt; they were both barefoot, and looked tired.

Behind them was Dakota, dressed in a black bodysuit and black ballet flats, her hair in a bun.

“Peggy!” Casey and Alex said at the same time.

Mariah grinned with delight at seeing her friend.

“Elizabeth, you’re back! Are you okay?” Lynelle exclaimed.

“It looks like we got here just in time,” Elizabeth replied with a smile.

Peggy and Elizabeth found themselves surrounded, accepting hugs and trying to follow rapid-fire introductions.

The room descended into mild chaos for a few minutes as the hypnotists took turns asking and answering questions.

“Bloody hell, I think that everyone is roughly on the same page now. We need to move quickly,” Elizabeth said loudly after thirty or so minutes had passed.

The rest of the group fell silent; Elizabeth was a natural leader, and everyone present was more than willing to let her take charge of the defense of the school she had built from nothing.

“Lady Elizabeth, the Fascinating Five…are at your service,” Peggy said formally, pausing briefly at the word “five”, her voice breaking slightly as she spoke.

Fascinating Four, now…and that is on you, she admonished herself.

Mariah had told her about Bella’s letter, resulting in Peggy feeling powerful guilt and anger in equal measure.

You don’t have time for that now. We need to protect the school so you can rescue Lavea, she told herself firmly.

We can destroy So-min with ease if you let me out, Dark Peggy whispered.

Fuck off, said silently, giving the now-automatic reply to her dark side’s temptations.

Sensing her discomfort, Mariah put a hand on her arm.

Peggy smiled at her friend’s soothing touch.

Their eyes met, and they wordlessly reassured one another.

“I’m in,” Lola said.

“Me too,” Dakota added.

“I am to follow Mistress Lola’s directions in defending the school,” Temperance stated calmly.

“It goes without saying Lynelle and I are with you,” Nina said with conviction.

Elizabeth took a deep breath.

“Thank you all, I am in your debt. Now then, first of all we need to…,” the Headmistress began.

* * *

Allonia sat comfortably on a king sized bed in room on the second floor of a nice bed-and-breakfast in a quiet Boston suburb; the Israeli hypnotist owned the establishment, and the staff were all her hypnotized servants.

The Harbinger was naked, a glass of white wine in her hand. Her hair was loose and a mess, and she had welts and bite marks on her body, the result of the passionate and rough sex she had engaged in the past three hours.

The room was a disaster; the vanity mirror was shattered, picture frames askew on the walls, lamps lay broken on the floor after being knocked from the furniture as Allonia and Lavea fucked. The bed’s mattress was shifted six inches off-center, and the headboard was cracked.

Each woman had orgasmed several times, shrieking, screaming, moaning, biting, raking and scissoring until they were nearly exhausted.

Allonia smiled faintly as she watched Lavea beating a naked woman who was bound at the wrists, her bonds attached to a thick metal ring that was mounted on the wall so she hung high just enough that her bare feet barely touched the floor.

The woman Lavea was beating was a local hypnodomme named Christy who had refused to join Jonathan Creel’s cause when Allonia had confronted her. This of course had led to Christy being hypnotized by Allonia.

Now the hapless Christy was serving as a plaything for Allonia’s newest plaything.

The Harbinger rarely kept a slave for any length of time, using them and moving on. However, Lavea intrigued her and she had decided to keep the beautiful, talented, remorseless young woman for a while.

Lavea shrieked with pleasure as she kicked Christy hard in her stomach, then slapped her viciously across her face.

Allonia finished her wine and tossed the glass onto the carpet beside the bed.

Her nipples were growing hard, her pussy moistening; she was growing aroused again as she watched Lavea at play.

“That is enough for now, Lavea. Come over here and eat me,” Allonia commanded unceremoniously.

Lavea hit Christy one final time, a hard punch her ribs, then turned to Allonia.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said, breathing heavily.

Lavea was flushed as she spoke; she was very aroused from indulging in her proclivity for beating helpless captives, something Peggy let her do only rarely.

She was also utterly infatuated with Allonia, deep in the throes of the Harbinger’s “love trance” as a result of her powerful hypnotic kiss.

The naked Lavea moved to join her Mistress on the bed.

“Get me off, and then you may strangle Christy, if you like; Creel wants her eliminated,” Allonia said, spreading her legs.

The Harbinger did not shy away from killing, but she felt allowing Lavea to finish off Christy would strengthen her hold over the dangerous assassin.

Lavea smiled.

A sadistic killer before becoming Peggy’s slave, she would enjoy being allowed to murder Christy; killing was in her nature, and it was something Peggy had only allowed her to do when it was absolutely necessary, such as in self-defense.

“Thank you Mistress,” Lavea said eagerly.

She then lowered her face to the Harbinger’s shaved pussy and began to tease and flick her clit with her well-trained tongue.

Allonia gasped and closed her eyes, moaning softly.

Everything was going according to plan.