The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of (Hypnotic) War

The war in New York City’s hypnotist community escalates as it rapidly careens to toward a violent conclusion

“Do you have to do that so often?” Hypnotic Affairs Special Agent Sophia Diaz asked, exasperation in her voice.

A beautiful Columbian-American woman, Sophia was dressed casually in a snug long-sleeved red top and jeans, her long dark brown hair in a single braid; she wore her customary dark eyeshadow, and a gold bracelet on her left wrist, while her long fingernails were painted dark maroon. Around her neck was an antique gold pocket-watch, and on her belt was a Glock-17 nine-millimeter pistol along with her Hypnotic Affairs badge. Her black platform mules were on the floor in front of her, her black-painted toenails hidden as she sat cross-legged on the couch in the living room of a large, luxurious New York penthouse apartment.

Sophia looked up from her laptop as she spoke, eyeing her companion with a combination of amusement and frustration.

“Ah…my dear Sophia…I am just trying to relax…you should do the same, release some tension…you really should enjoy Heidi more often yourself…since you only have sex with me after we apprehend a suspect,” replied Alistair with a chuckle.

Sophia’s partner, Alistair was a very handsome British man; clean-shaven, he had short, slightly-greying dark hair and rich brown eyes to go with his rakish smile. He was clad in a custom-made black suit and designer Italian-leather shoes; on his right ring-finger was a gold ring set with a large black diamond, and a gold chain connected to his own pocket-watch disappeared into his vest pocket.

Alistair was seated at the other end of the couch, hIs own Glock-17 and badge on the coffee table; his trousers were open, his large stiff cock protruding from them so the naked woman kneeling before him could suck on it.

Tears were streaming down Heidi Schmidt’s face as she frantically bobbed her head up and down on Alistair’s shaft.

The sexy former supermodel was aware of her situation; she had been in Alistair’s power for several months, serving as his personal assistant and love-slave.

The British hypnotist seemed to delight in frequently making Heidi aware of her enslavement, taunting and humiliating notoriously arrogant celebrity.

Sophia chuckled at Alistair’s comment; what he’d said was accurate.

The partners had engaged in passionate sex on several occasions after apprehending a dangerous suspect.

Sophia found Alistair to be an excellent lover, and she had to admit, grudgingly, that he was handsome and witty, as well as a skilled hypnotist.

She had also indulged in dominating Heidi, using her as a sex slave more than once at Alistair’s urging; an unapologetic hypnodomme before being recruited into H.A.D., Sophia thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to humiliate and degrade the sexy former model.

“I fully intend to use her again, and it is very generous of you to share her…but we are working right now, Alistair. At least, I am,” she admonished in her sultry Columbian accent.

Sophie grinned as she spoke.

The male hypnotist grunted as he neared his release.

Then he smiled.

Alistair and Sophia had developed a comfortable working relationship, and he found the way she chided him about his lack of professionalism oddly endearing.

“Yes, yes of course. Forgive me darling Sophia; Heidi is just…such a magnificent…cocksucker I can’t help myself. Slow down a bit Heidi…no need to gag yourself, dear…. I am about to cum…mmmm…yes, there it is…oh yes, such a good girl…swallow it all, slave,” Alistair said with a gasp.

Heidi dutifully obeyed her Master as Alistair’s cock spasmed in her mouth.

When he was finished, the model-turned-slave rose and went to the bathroom to get a towel, then returned and cleaned Alistair’s cock before tucking it back into his pants and zipping them up.

“Excellent job, slave. Now go fix me a cup of tea and bring Sophia refill on her coffee,” Alistair commanded.

“Yes, Master,” Heidi replied in a subdued voice.

The gorgeous naked woman went into the kitchen.

“She really has come in handy in more ways than one. This penthouse of hers is very convenient for this assignment, wouldn’t you agree?” Alistair said with a chuckle.

Sophia glanced around the enormous and lavishly living room.

“Yes, I must admit this is a lot better than a hotel room,” she said.

Her phone chimed softly beside her on the couch, indicating she had received a text message.

Sophia picked up the device and glanced at it.

“It appears that Victoria Dominique and Donna Mason are on the move,” she announced.

“I see; will we be going to crash their little meeting?” Alistair asked as Heidi brought their drinks.

After serving them, the naked slave assumed a kneeling position in front of the hypnotists, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back slightly.

Neither Alistair nor Sophia acknowledged her as they sipped their beverages.

“Not just yet; the surveillance team is following them for now. I want to see who they are meeting with first. There is so much going on in this city right now we have to be careful about how we proceed. Creel’s forces are on the move as well, and Angela just wants intel right now. Still, we need to be ready to move very soon…I am just not sure where,” Sophia replied.

Alistair nodded, sighing.

In truth, he was a bit bored, and eager to get in on the action in New York.

However, he was also pragmatic and practical, and he realized that the situation in the local True Hypnotism community was extremely volatile and very dangerous.

“Of course. I know that removing Creel from the board has become a priority, and I can’t disagree with that sentiment. Are Isabella and Katherine in town yet?” Alistair asked.

Sophia tapped on her computer before replying.

“It looks like their flight lands in about twenty minutes,” she replied after checking their fellow agents’ itinerary.

“Fantastic; it will be good to see those two gorgeous ladies again,” Alistair replied with a grin.

Sophia rolled her eyes.

“Yes, it will be good to have them here; Isabella is extremely competent and powerful, and Katherine is something of a prodigy,” she said.

“I hear Isabella has something of a grudge against Victoria…,” Alistair commented.

Sophia shrugged.

“I have heard that as well; apparently they came into conflict and Victoria hypnotized Isabella, which led to her being recruited to Hypnotic Affairs,” she replied.

“Do you think we can trust her not to go off half-cocked looking for revenge?” Alistair asked.

Sophia frowned.

“I have been wondering that; Isabella is the Senior Agent, and we do have a warrant for Victoria’s arrest…I think she will be professional, and not do anything to incur Angela’s wrath,” she said.

Alistair chuckled.

“Well, either way I am certain things will not be dull in the near future,” he said.

As if on cue, the penthouse’s door opened, startling both hypnotists.

A young woman swept into the room, carrying two large shopping bags.

She paused in shock upon seeing Sophia and Alistair, dropping the bags and raising her designer sunglasses to the top of her head.

“Who the fuck are you two? Mother? What the hell! What are you doing? Why are you naked?” the woman shrieked.

She was perhaps twenty-two; tall and stunningly beautiful, the newcomer appeared to be a younger version of Heidi.

She had a similar build to the kneeling former model, as well as the same hair and eye colors; she was wearing a simple, stylish and sexy silver sheath dress, her hair in a messy bun. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and a silver bracelet on her left wrist. Her fingernails were painted in a French manicure, and she wore strappy silver sandals with four-inch stiletto heels; her toenails were painted baby blue.

“Ah, you must be Lana, Heidi’s vapid aspiring-model daughter,” Alistair said with a chuckle.

“Daughter? Oh my, you are beautiful, dear,” Sophia added, rising to her feet.

She eyed Lana with a predatory smirk.

“What the actual fuck is going on?” Lana demanded indignantly, her face flushed.

“Lana go, run—,” Heidi began frantically.

“Silence, slave. Watch the show like a good girl,” Alistair said casually.

Heidi stopped talking, tears welling in her eyes as she watched Sophia take off her pocket-watch and raised the shiny golden timepiece in front of her daughter’s eyes.

“You need to relax, honey. Everything is fine. Lana, just relax and listen to my voice…follow the watch…,” Sophia purred in a strong, sexy voice.

The watch began to swing back and forth, reflecting the light from its polished surface into Lana’s eyes.

“What? Are you crazy? Mother, what are you doing naked with these two? Where the hell have you been?” Lana demanded.

She did not realize her eyes were reflexively following the swinging watch, nor did she comprehend the danger she was in.

“Just relax and keep following the watch…back and forth…listen to the sound of my voice and relax more with every word I speak…back and forth…all the tension is leaving your body…it feels so wonderful to simply listen and relax…following the watch back…and forth…your thoughts fading away…hearing only my voice…listening and relaxing…relaxing and obeying…back and forth…relaxing more and more…,” Sophia continued in her practiced, soothing monotone.

“Wait, what? Are you fucking serious? Put the down before I…slap the shit out of you…,” Lana protested.

To her surprise, she found herself indeed beginning to involuntarily relax, a slight tingle spreading through her body as her muscles began to slacken.

“That’s it, dear…feeling so relaxed…you cannot take your eyes off my watch…you must continue to follow it…back and forth…relaxing deeper…deeper…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy now…relaxing more and more…getting sleepier and sleepier…,” Sophia said firmly.

The watch was swinging faster; Lana found to her horror she could not take her eyes off the flashing golden timepiece.

Too late, she realized she was being hypnotized against her will.

“Wait, no…s-stop! I…I…you can’t…,” she stammered.

Sophia’s hypnotic energy was flowing into Lana, and she was having trouble thinking as the hypnotist’s words filled her mind.

“You are so relaxed…so sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…you cannot move or speak…you must simply follow the watch and listen to my voice…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will be completely hypnotized…,” Sophia informed her.

Lana whimpered; her eyelids began to droop even her gaze was locked on the swinging watch.

Following it back and forth.

“Five…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…four…you are very sleepy…three…you are feeling so relaxed…it will feel wonderful to simply give in and close your eyes and sleep…two…you cannot stay awake…one, you will close your eyes and sleep now,” Sophia finished her induction.

Lana let out a long sigh, her shoulders slumping; her eyelids slammed shut and her head nodded as she dropped into a hypnotic trance

“Ta-da!” Sophia said her stage hypnotist’s flourish, turning to Alistair with a triumphant smile.

“Well done!” the male hypnotist congratulated, eyeing Lana with undisguised lust.

Sophia turned back to her victim, replacing her pocket-watch around her neck. Alistair watched as his partner quickly and skillfully deepened Lana’s trance, rendering the hapless young woman utterly unable to resist her commands with a series of carefully-worded suggestions.

The kneeling naked Heidi sobbed as she helplessly watched her daughter become a hypno-slave, just as she was.

Satisfied with her programming of Lana’s mind, Sophia casually awakened the young woman with a loud snap.

Lana’s eyes blinked open.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” she asked, confused.

“I hypnotized you, dear. You are now mine. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. I can make you do anything I wish,” Sophia replied in her sultry accent.

“What? Hypnotized? Slave? Fuck you, bitch! I am no one’s slave!” Lana huffed.

She took a step toward Sophia, raising her hand and clearly intending to slap the beautiful hypnotist.

“Stop now, Lana. You cannot move,” Sophia said calmly.

Lana froze.

Her expression instantly shifted from anger to fear.

Unable to even speak, she managed only a whimper.

“Much better. Now remove all of your clothing, then kneel before me,” Sophia commanded next.

Tears streamed down Lana’s cheeks as she obeyed.

“She has a bloody fabulous body,” Alistair remarked as Lana assumed a kneeling position before Sophia.

His cock was obviously hard, straining against his trousers as he admired Lana’s perfect tits, flawless skin and perfectly toned abs.

“Yes she does; she and Heidi make a lovely set. You are right, Alistair, I could stand to blow off some steam. I believe we have time for a quick break before we have to head out,” Sophia replied, winking at Alistair and pulling off her top to reveal her large, magnificent round breasts.

She winked at her partner, and Alistair could not help grinning.

Despite their banter and semi-combative relationship, the two had become close and enjoyed each other’s company.

“I could not agree more, my beautiful Sophia. Heidi, I believe you know what to do,” Alistair said, leaning back on the couch.

“Yes Master,” Heidi replied in a subdued voice.

The naked woman moved to unzip Alistair’s pants; she pulled out his engorged cock and unceremoniously took it into her mouth, again bobbing her head up and down as she pleasured her owner yet again.

Now naked, the gorgeous Sophia sat back on the couch, regarding Lana with a wicked smile.

“First lesson, slave-Lana; foot-worship. You will crawl to me and kiss my feet; you will lick my soles and suck on my toes,” the sexy hypnotist commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Lana replied in a shaky voice.

Trying desperately to resist, she trembled as she went to her hands and knees and crawled to Sophia; she began to kiss the hypnotist’s sexy bare feet, before taking Sophia’s right foot in her hands and raising it to her mouth so she could suck on her toes.

“This job certainly has its perks,” Sophia commented, closing her eyes as she enjoyed her new slave’s foot-worship.

“Yes…it certainly does…,” Alistair gasped as Heidi continued to suck his cock.

“Do you ever think about the utter hypocrisy of it? We are supposed to stop hypnotists from doing exactly what we are doing now,” Sophia commented with a chuckle.

“Frankly, no…Hypnotic Affairs is supposed to keep…the worst offenders in check…not punish hypnotists for simply being hypnotists….no one cares if we dominate these shallow, vapid bitches…it is the ones that completely out of control and…have delusions of taking over…like this Creel fellow…that are our focus…I consider Heidi and Lana part of our benefits package…,” Alistair replied, shuddering with pleasure as Heidi worked his shaft.

“That is fair, I suppose. Fight fire with fire, as they say. Alright slave, time to move on. Kiss your way up my legs and eat me. Lick my pussy and make me cum!” Sophia commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Lana said, fresh tears trickling down her cheeks as she moved to obey her new owner.

On the verge of orgasm, Alistair pulled his cock from Heidi’s mouth and shot his load on her face and tits.

“Mmmm…that is much better. Now I can think a bit more clearly. Heidi, go get cleaned up. Sophia and I are leaving soon,” he commanded.

“Yes Master,” Heidi replied.

She again tucked her Master’s cock back into his pants and zipped them up before rising and heading for the bathroom.

“Mmmm, you are good at that, slave! You have obviously been with a woman before. Keep it up! Lick harder…deeper! Mmmm, yes!” Sophia moaned.

Alistair watched while Lana dutifully ate his partner’s pussy; Sophia’s moans became more urgent, and soon she was shrieking loudly as the young, sexy slave vigorously licked and sucked at her clit.

While he was enjoying the show, Alistair was also worried.

He knew Jonathan Creel’s reputation, and the situation in New York was exceptionally volatile and dangerous.

In truth, Alistair was frightened.

He had no desire to end up a slave, or worse.

I am going to have to be very careful indeed…even if it means running out on H.A.D., he thought to himself as he continued to watch Lana pleasure Sophia.

To his annoyance, he suddenly realized he genuinely liked his partner, and had no desire to see her hurt, enslaved or killed.

Bullocks, I will have to watch out for her as well. I can’t just leave her if things get too hot…I am getting soft, Alistair admonished himself.

In the past, Alistair would have sacrificed anyone or anything to keep himself safe.

He vowed silently that he would not sacrifice Sophia, no matter what situation arose.

* * *

High Mistress Vanessa entered the living room of her huge New York apartment and kicked off her flat brown sandals.

Following the powerful hypnotist into the room was a tall, muscular bald man dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants along with sturdy black boots. He was perhaps thirty-five and somewhat thuggish in appearance with a short brown beard and a prominent brow ridge. His expression blank, the man was deeply hypnotized and utterly enslaved to Vanessa.

He set her two large suitcases on the floor and stood silently, awaiting his Mistress’s commands.

“Smith, take my bags up to my bedroom, then get cleaned up and go to bed,” Vanessa commanded, giving a dismissive wave of her hand.

“Yes, Mistress,” Smith replied, immediately picking up the suitcases and heading for the spiral staircase in the center of the room.

Vanessa did not give the slave another thought as he obeyed her command; Smith was nothing to her, a useful tool and nothing more.

He had once been an enforcer for a local drug dealer who had attempted to coerce Vanessa into allowing him to use her restaurant as a front for his business.

The hypnotist had utterly destroyed the dealer’s operation, hypnotizing him and forcing him to turn himself and his colleagues into the police. In the process of taking down the dealer Vanessa had defeated a dozen of his thugs, including the imposing Smith. After she had utterly beaten him in a physical fight, she had hypnotized the strong but mentally dim Smith for her own use as a menial servant.

He now existed only to serve and obey High Mistress Vanessa.

“High Mistress, welcome home!” said a male voice.

Vanessa turned to see another man entering the room. He was very handsome, with short dark hair and twinkling blue eyes; in his mid-twenties, he was wearing only a pair of jeans and a gold slave collar, his bare chest muscular and toned.

He stopped in front of Vanessa and went to his hands and knees, reverently kissing each of her sexy bare feet before assuming a kneeling position before his owner.

“Thank you Damon. You may rise,” Vanessa said.

The High Mistress was wearing a long, flowing silver skirt and a matching halter top the showed off her magnificent abs; her blonde-streaked brown hair in a ponytail, and her jewelry consisted of simple diamond earrings and a gold ring on her left second toe, along with her favorite gold pocket-watch hanging around her neck.

The house-slave rose to his feet.

“Thank you, High Mistress. Will Mistress Gina be joining you?” Damon asked.

“No, she is off with the other Musketeers again,” Vanessa replied, removing her top and handing it to her slave.

The nipples of her spectacular tits were pierced with golden rings that had large diamonds dangling from them.

Damon nodded as he took the garment.

“Would you like something to eat or drink?” Damon asked.

Vanessa shook her head.

“I am a bit tired from all the travel. Get a bath ready for me. Have McKenna waiting for me in my bed when I am finished,” she ordered, removing her skirt and handing it to the shirtless slave.

“Your wish is my command,” Damon replied with a bow.

The slave scooped up Vanessa’s discarded sandals, then turned and left the room.

Vanessa watched the handsome man go, admiring his physique. She often used Damon as a sex-slave when she desired a cock; the young man was extremely skilled at pleasuring his Mistress.

However, tonight Vanessa was in the mood for a female lover.

She smiled and stretched before turning and arming her apartment’s security system.

A short time later, Vanessa was sitting in a large jetted tub; the hot churning water had epsom salt and lavender oil in it, and the powerful hypnotist allowed herself to sink into a meditative trance as she relaxed.

The past few weeks had been hectic and dangerous, and Vanessa knew that they may get even more exciting due to the escalating war in the New York True hypnotism community.

The High Mistress intended to be ready for whatever occurred.

Vanessa remained in the bath for over an hour as she rejuvenated herself in both body and mind.

After bringing herself out of her trance, she got out of the tub and dried herself off with a thick silver towel before walking out of the huge bathroom and into her opulent, expansive bedroom.

Vanessa smiled upon seeing a sexy naked woman in her mid-twenties with long black hair and green eyes sitting on her bed.

The woman was beautiful, with flawless fair skin and the toned body of a dancer. She was tall, with small but perfect round breasts; her nipples were pierced with golden barbells. Her pussy was shaved, and a diamond piercing glittered in her belly button. Her finger and toenails were painted white.

“Greetings, High Mistress. I live to serve you,” the woman said with a smile upon seeing Vanessa.

The slave rose from the bed, then knelt before the hypnotist.

“You are such a good girl, McKenna. Now worship your Mistress,” Vanessa replied, sauntering past the kneeling young woman and sprawling on her king-size bed.

The High Mistress had acquired McKenna three years earlier, when she had hired her to work in one of her restaurants. A manager had caught the young woman stealing both money and expensive bottles of alcohol, and reported the transgressions to Vanessa. When the hypnotist confronted McKenna, the younger woman had lashed out, first verbally and then eventually trying to slap Vanessa.

The encounter had ended with Vanessa first subduing McKenna physically, knocking her to the floor with a series of punches and kicks that the young woman had no hope of avoiding. When McKenna had struggled to her feet, Vanessa then hit her with the full force of her hypnotic breasts, which in turn led to her permanently adding the younger woman to her stable, brainwashing her into an utterly obedient sex-slave.

“Yes, High Mistress,” McKenna replied.

Vanessa sighed as the young woman moved to begin sucking on her toes, enjoying the feel of her comfortable bed along with her slave’s ministrations. McKenna worked her way un Vanessa’s legs, kissing, nibbling and massaging, making her way up to pay homage to the breasts that had enslaved her before working her way back down again; soon, the hypnotist was moaning loudly as the young woman vigorously licked and sucked at her clit.

Two hours later, Vanessa was sleeping soundly after having orgasmed three times; when she had finally been satisfied, she had dismissed McKenna back to the apartment’s slave dorm.

Vanessa woke with a start.

She blinked in the darkness and gathered her wits.

Something was wrong.

Through hours of self-hypnosis training, Vanessa had cultivated a powerful situational awareness the bordered on a sixth sense, and the hypnotist’s keen mind had picked up on something being out of place and awoken her.

“How may I help you?” Vanessa asked calmly, realizing someone was in the room with her.

She sat up and switched on a bedside lamp.

The room was empty.

“I know you are here,” Vanessa said with a sigh.

She was not surprised when the air shimmered in front of her bed and a tall, gorgeous dark-haired woman in a red dress appeared.

“Hello Allonia,” Vanessa said pleasantly.

The Harbinger smiled, obviously noting Vanessa had deliberately not use the title “Mistress” when greeting her.

“Hello High Mistress Vanessa,” she replied in a smooth curious voice and a respectful nod.

Vanessa sighed.

“I am sure I don’t need to tell you what an egregious breach of etiquette it is for you to break into my home?” Vanessa asked calmly.

Allonia smiled.

“I apologize for that. There are very few people I cannot catch unaware, especially when they are asleep…but I am not surprised you are one of them. Your reputation, while impressive, does not do you justice,” she said sincerely.

“Thank you. You look fabulous, by the way,” Vanessa replied casually, admiring The Harbinger’s stunning natural beauty.

Allonia was wearing a long red evening gown with a waist-high slit and a plunging neckline; her lips were ruby red, and her hair was in a tight bun. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted black, and she wore no jewelry except a large ruby pendant on a gold chain around her neck.

“Thank you. You look amazing as well,” The Harbinger replied.

Vanessa was naked, her hair tousled.

“Oh, do you like what you see?” she asked slyly, arching her back slightly to accentuate her utterly amazing tits.

Despite her iron will and exceptional discipline, Allonia’s eyes were instantly drawn to Vanessa’s magnificent set.

“Oh, very much. I fully intend to play with them after I hypnotize you,” she replied.

With an effort, she shifted her gazed off Vanessa’s tits and back to her face.

“Why do you need to hypnotize me? You may play with them now, if you like. Just look closer at them,” Vanessa suggested firmly, cupping her breasts and lifting them.

Allonia quickly averted her gaze as Vanessa let her tits drop, causing them to bounce as she unleashed a wave of hypnotic energy into The Harbinger.

“Nice try, dear. I am afraid that I will not be falling for something as tacky as titnosis, even if it is as powerful as yours,” The Harbinger said.

Vanessa raised her eyebrow.

“Is that so? Then why did you look away?” she teased.

Again she bounced her breasts, releasing more hypnotic power into Allonia.

The Harbinger gritted her teeth, then chuckled.

“My goodness that is a powerful trick,” Allonia admitted.

She returned her gazed to Vanessa.

“You are no different than anyone else, Allonia; eventually you will give in. Why don’t you tell me why you are here? You have already committed a slight against the High Conclave by intruding in my home. Just relax and tell me what you want,” Vanessa said, cupping and lifting her breasts yet again.

This time she held them, ready to unleash more of her hypnotic titty-power.

Allonia took a deep breath and nodded.

“I think you know why; Creel tires of the local hypnotists’ defiance. He has lost a lot, and he is ready to end this once and for all,” she said.

Vanessa frowned.

“What does that have to do with me? I am a High Mistress, and we had a neutrality agreement. Is he breaking it? You know what will mean, Allonia. If Jonathan attacks me then Jing-Mei, Liliana, Charissa and Helena will become involved. I don’t care who he has on his side, he can’t withstand the High Conclave’s wrath,” she warned.

Allonia sighed.

“Perhaps he can, perhaps he cannot; however, he has ordered me to take you off the board, preferably by hypnotizing you. You would make an excellent bargaining chip to broker a deal with the Conclave after he takes over. Or perhaps he will simply use and discard you, I do not know. He has many powerful allies gathered, and he is making his move,” she said.

Vanessa scowled.

“Yes, I heard about how The Scintillating Seven took down his main storehouse, and that his partnership with So-min failed to take down Lady Elizabeth’s; Domina Peggy and her friends really embarrassed her, and Jonathan as well, didn’t they?” she taunted.

“I will deal with Domina Peggy personally after I finish with you,” Allonia replied with a hint of menace in her otherwise measured tone.

Vanessa snorted.

“What about you Allonia? Why are you working for that pathetic ass, that male? You could destroy him yourself, be a hero to the New York hypnotism community. He is beneath you,” she said.

Allonia sighed again.

She glanced at the clock on Vanessa’s nightstand before speaking.

“In truth I…regret joining Creel’s cause; I did not think it through when I accepted the contract For that I am embarrassed and ashamed. However, unlike my employer, I keep my agreements. I signed on to help him take control of New York, and I will honor my word. The sooner it is done, the sooner I am free of my obligation. I am…sorry, Vanessa. I do not have a choice,” she said quietly.

“I admire your sense of honor, but…that is bullshit, Allonia! Creel is a piece of trash, and you should not be following his orders! He is not worthy to kiss your feet, let along tell you what to do! this is crazy. Just walk away. Please,” Vanessa said, rising to her feet.

She still held her breasts up, ready to drop them in a renewed hypnotic assault.

Allonia’s stoic expression wavered.

For a moment, Vanessa was hopeful that The Harbinger was going to agree and back down.

She did not.

“I’m sorry, I cannot do that. Look into my eyes!” Allonia said in a powerful voice.

Her dazzling hazel eyes began to shimmer, green and gold light swirling in her irises.

Vanessa felt her gaze instantly drawn to the Harbinger’s eyes, and she could feel incredible hypnotic power lancing into her. The Harbinger could hypnotize in a matter of seconds; well aware of the danger, Vanessa let go of her tits, causing them to bounce and unleashing a powerful wave of hypnotic energy into Allonia.

Allonia grunted and again managed to steel herself against the titnosis, though Vanessa’s considerable power made her feel dizzy, and it broke her concentration as she resisted going into a trance.

Vanessa lifted and dropped her tits, and released another wave of hypnotic energy from her breasts.

Allonia again managed to shrug off the effects of her titnosis.

Vanessa stumbled back as Allonia’s bare foot collided with her chest.

“I will admit I may have underestimated your power slightly,” The Harbinger said.

Vanessa noticed Allonia again glanced at the clock an instant before she continued her assault with a flurry of punches and kicks, the majority of which Vanessa managed to dodge or block, with the exception of a painful punch to her side.

The two women circled one another in the large bedroom.

Then they came together in a rush, punching and kicking, blocking and dodging.

Vanessa surprised Allonia with an excellent feint that resulted in her kicking The Harbinger hard in her chest; she in turn missed a block and took a painful punch to the side of her head.

The fight continued, the powerful women moving in a blur; each took several more blows. Although Allonia was slowly gaining the upper hand, Vanessa was matching her far better than most of her opponents.

“Yes, I definitely underestimated you, Vanessa. You have done well to downplay your fighting skills. I am impressed,” Allonia said grimly during a break in the combat.

Vanessa smiled and blew an errant strand of hair out of her eyes.

“Thank you. You are of course every bit the handful I expected,” she replied.

Allonia smiled thinly and nodded.

Then she leapt into the air, performing a powerful spinning kick.

Vanessa stood her ground, cupping her breasts and letting them drop.

She let out a shriek as she released another wave of hypnotic power, her strongest yet, which struck Allonia in midair.

The Harbinger completed her kick, her foot smashing into Vanessa’s face and knocking her backward.

She managed to keep her feet only because she slammed into the wall; dazed from the blow, Vanessa blinked rapidly, trying to clear the stars from her vision.

Allonia landed hard, stumbling and nearing falling. She managed to keep her feet, but she stood silent and unmoving, a blank expression on her face.

Still dizzy from Allonia’s kick, Vanessa forced herself to release yet more hypnotic energy from her breasts into the lightly-entranced Allonia.

“Just relax, dear,” she said, moving away from the wall.

Then she swooned and nearly fell, suddenly light-headed.

Vanessa realized she might have a concussion, and she was rapidly tiring from all the hypnotic energy she had been channelling.

Allonia grunted softly.

Vanessa knew she was rapidly fighting her way free of the mild trance she was in.

“Relax, Allonia. Listen to my voice,” Vanessa said firmly.

She took a deep breath and steadied herself, allowing herself to relax and using self-hypnosis to dull her pain and renew her energy and focus.

“No…,” Allonia murmured.

“Yes, I am afraid so, dear. Relax deeper for me…,” Vanessa replied, moving toward the sexy woman and raising her pocket-watch from between her breasts.

“No…time…,” Allonia said softly.

Vanessa frowned, lowering her watch.

“No time? You will explain. Now,” she commanded.

“I…I…,” Allonia stammered, resisting answering as she fought to awaken from her trance.

It was an incredible display of willpower.

“Allonia you will answer me now!” Vanessa bellowed.

“Contingency plan…bomb…,” Allonia answered softly.

Vanessa looked confused for an instant; then her eyes went wide as she realized why Allonia had been looking at the clock.

Reacting on pure instinct, Vanessa dashed across the room and out onto her bedroom’s spacious balcony.

“Oh fuck. Oh shit,” she murmured, her heart pounding as she surveyed her options.

Glancing to her right, she could see the balcony of penthouse on the next building over; a narrow alleyway separated the two buildings.

Vanessa realized it was her only chance.

Surveying the distance, she doubted few, if any normal people could jump the distance.

Vanessa was far from normal.

A very fit and athletic woman, she was also a very skilled True Hypnotist and could enhance her own physicality with self-hypnosis.

She backed up as far as she could on her long balcony, quickly dropping herself into a deep trance.

Channelling all the hypnotic energy she had left, she boosted her strength and agility beyond her normal limits.

Without hesitating, Vanessa broke into a run, moving swiftly down the length of the balcony and leaping into the air.

She sailed across the distance between the two buildings.

She realized she wasn’t going to make it.

Even with her hypnotic boost, Vanessa was just short of her target.

She screamed as she missed grabbing the balcony’s railing by inches, terrified as she began to fall.

There was a tremendously loud thump behind her as her penthouse exploded; Vanesa felt white-hot pain on her back as a bit of flaming debris struck her.

Vanessa jerked to a sudden stop as she grasped the railing of the balcony one floor below the one she’d been aiming for with both hands.

There was searing pain in her left shoulder as it was dislodged from its socket, and she felt at least one rib snap as she collided with the balcony.

Gritting her teeth Vanessa held on, hanging naked several stories above the pavement.

Tears trickled from her eyes as she tried to pull herself up onto the balcony.

It was no use; her shoulder was too injured, and she was exhausted.

“Fuck. I am going to fall,” she muttered.

Vanessa could hear the sound of flames engulfing her penthouse, and she felt both rage and sorrow as she thought about her slaves who were likely dead.

Her only comfort was that, hopefully, Allonia was dead too.

Don’t bet on it, she told herself as she again tried to pull herself up over the railing.

Again she failed.

“Oh my god!” a voice said above her.

Vanessa looked up to see a handsome man of around forty, wearing a plain white t-shirt and boxer shorts.

“A little help?” Vanessa said calmly.

“Shit! Take my hand!” the man said, reaching toward Vanessa.

She shrieked in pain as he pulled her up over the railing and onto the balcony.

“Thank you,” Vanessa gasped, steadying herself.

“Did you…fall from the next building?” the man asked, obviously trying to process where the beautiful naked woman had come from.

“I jumped, actually,” Vanessa replied.

She screamed in pain, startling the man badly, as she slammed her shoulder into the railing hard, popping it back in place.

“Oh fuck!” the man yelled in surprise.

He was clearly rattled by the situation.

Vanessa swooned and slumped against the railing; she took several deep breaths and steadied herself as the pain subsided to tolerable levels.

“Much better,” she said quietly.

“Your back… you are bleeding,” the man said.

Vanessa nodded.

“I am pretty sure I broke a rib too; do you have a robe I could borrow? And a phone?” she asked.

“I will grab you some of my girlfriend’s clothes, and I am going to call you an ambulance,” the man said, finally regaining some of his composure.

“No, do not do that. I am fine. I am fine. Just get me something to wear. Please,” Vanessa said.

“Look, ma’am, I am a doctor. My name is James. You need help,” he replied.

Vanessa shook her head.

“No. If you are a doctor, you can check me out. Then I need to be going,” she said.

“Ma’am, I have to call an ambulance, and the police will want to talk to you,” James said.

“No. No Police,” Vanessa said flatly.

Though she had come within an inch of death, the High Mistress did not have time to dwell on it.

You can have nightmares about it later; right now you need to focus, the disciplined Vanessa told herself firmly.

Creel was making a big move, and he had decided that Vanessa needed to be taken off the board.

Vanessa needed to get in contact with Victoria Dominique and her allies immediately.

James’ expression grew stern.

“Ma’am, I don’t think you realize how serious your situation is. You are probably in shock,” he said in his doctor’s voice.

Vanessa winced, then took another deep breath.

“I said ‘no’. You are going to do as I say, James. Now look at my tits; you want to stare at them anyway, so go ahead. Stare at my beautiful tits and relax…,” she said in her hypnotist’s voice.

“What? No, I don’t, I want to—,” James stammered, his gaze going to Vanessa’s bare breasts.

“Stop talking James. Relax and keep your eyes on my tits…you cannot look away…you must simply stare at them and listen to my voice…relaxing more and more for me…you cannot move…you cannot speak…just relax and stare at my tits…listen to my voice and obey…,” Vanessa continued in her soothing monotone.

She was channelling hypnotic energy through her breasts as she spoke. James’ eyes were riveted to her chest.

He mumbled something incoherent, his eyes glazed as he went into trance.

“That’s better. Now listen carefully—,” Vanessa began.

“James? What the hell is going on?” a female voice interrupted.

Vanessa turned to see an attractive woman in her thirties with short blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a long blue t-shirt and barefoot standing in the doorway.

She sighed, reaching up and removing the gold pocket-watch hanging around her neck and holding it up in her uninjured right arm.

“Everything is fine dear. Just relax and follow the watch. Listen to the sound of my voice as it swings back and forth…drawing your eyes…,” Vanessa purred, moving closer to the woman and leaving James standing silently with a dazed expression on his face.

The beautiful timepiece began to swing rhythmically, flashing as it reflected the moonlight into the blonde’s eyes.

“Wait, what? Who are you?” the bewildered blonde asked.

Confused by the appearance of the beautiful, battered naked woman on the balcony, her eyes were reflexively following the watch.

“That’s it…back and forth…relax dear…you are feeling tired…sleepy…as you continue to follow the watch…relaxing more and more…eyelids growing heavy…heavy…,” the High Mistress droned.

Vanessa’s voice was a powerful, soothing monotone as she continued her induction, and it did not take long for the blonde to join James in a trance.

“N-no…I…,” she mumbled just before her eyes closed and she crumpled to the balcony at Vanessa’s feet.

“Okay, now both of you listen to me very carefully…,” the High Mistress began, replacing the watch around her neck, wincing in pain as she did so.

A few minutes later Vanessa was standing in James’ living room, dressed in a pink zip-up hoodie and matching sweatpants belonging to the blonde, whose name was Melody. She was barefoot, as Melody’s smaller feet meant her shoes did not fit Vanessa. James had cleaned and bandaged her wounds, and he was now dressed in sneakers, jeans and button-up shirt, kneeling silently before Vanessa while she used his cellphone.

Vanessa had used self-hypnosis to dull the worst of her pain.

“Victoria, this is Vanessa. Please call me right away at this number when you get this, it is an emergency. Creel is making a move. Shit!” Vanessa cursed, lowering the phone from her ear and putting into the pocket of her sweatpants.

She had called three other local hypnotists that she knew opposed Creel, as well as High Mistress Helena, and none of them had answered.

Melody entered the living room from the kitchen, still clad in her night-shirt, and handed Vanessa a bottle of water and a turkey sandwich on thick whole-grain bread.

“Kneel,” Vanessa commanded after accepting the food.

She opened the bottle and downed half the water.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melody said, sinking to her knees.

Vanessa began to wolf down the sandwich; she was ravenous, her body needing food to replenish her reserves of hypnotic power.

She was going to need it.

“James, go get your car from the garage and meet me in front of your building. The first place you will be taking me is a drugstore to fill the pain med prescription you wrote me,” Vanessa commanded between bites.

Fortunately, James had a prescription pad in his home office, and she had commanded him to write scripts for antibiotics and painkillers for her.

I will need to get a sling for this arm, too, Vanessa thought to herself as she chewed.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypnotized man replied, rising to his feet and leaving the apartment.

Vanessa finished her sandwich, then eyed the kneeling blonde with slight disdain.

“Melody, you will get on your knees and lick my pussy. Get over here and eat me, I need to relieve some tension,” the hypnotist commanded.

Vanessa rose and lowered her sweatpants.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melody replied, moving to obey.

Vanessa moaned with pleasure as the young woman awkwardly licked and sucked at her clit.

Despite Melody’s obvious inexperience at pleasuring a woman, it didn’t take Vanessa long to cum; her moans became louder as the waves of pleasure momentarily overrode her pain, and she immediately felt more relaxed, her mind clearer.

“That was passable. Melody, you are very tired; you will go to bed and fall deep asleep. When you awaken, you will have no memory of me or anything that happened while I was here. It will be easy and effortless for you to simply forget ever seeing me, being hypnotized, or anything that happened while I was here. These events will vanish completely from your mind. Now go,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melody replied, rising to her feet and leaving the room as well.

Vanessa gulped down the rest of her water and tossed the bottle onto the carpet.

She took out James’ phone and dialed a number.

“Hello, this is High Mistress Vanessa. I need to speak with High Mistress Jing-Mei, please,” she said to the menial slave who answered.

Vanessa headed for the door while she waited for Jing-Mei to get on the phone.

She knew her friends would not be able to come to New York in time to help; the war with Creel would likely be decided before any of the High Conclave could arrive.

Vanessa wanted to be sure that they were aware of the situation and his assassination attempt, so they could rescue, or at least avenge, her if things went badly.

“Okay Creel, you motherfucker, you want to play? Let’s play,” Vanessa muttered as she got into the elevator and hit the button for the lobby.

“Jing-Mei, hi, it’s Vanessa…,” she said as the doors closed.

* * *

“Are you sure about this, Donna?” Victoria Dominique asked in her velvety voice earlier the same evening.

She was wearing one of her customary long, low-cut figure-flattering dresses, midnight purple with a long leg-slit up one side; her long dark hair was up, and she wore strappy black stiletto sandals that revealed her dark purpled toenails. Around her neck was her favorite large amethyst pendant, and she wore a glittering diamond bracelet on her right wrist.

“Honestly, no; but what choice to we have? Lady Constance is on the inside of Creel’s operation, and she seems to want to…well, if not help us, at least warn us about something,” Donna Mason replied from beside her.

She was wearing a dark blue bustier and a short black leather skirt, along with sky-high shiny black pumps and large dangling diamond earrings. Dark, sultry eyeshadow made her incredible blue eyes stand out even more, and she wore several silver rings, bracelets and anklets. Her curly dark hair was loose, brushing her lovely bare shoulders. The fabulous emerald known as “The Envious Tear” hung on a gold chain around her neck.

The two hypnotists were sitting in the back of a chauffeured Rolls Royce; the driver had been hypnotized into complete servitude by Donna, and he was thrilled to be able to take them wherever they desired.

“We cannot even remotely trust her,” Victoria commented.

Donna chuckled.

“No, definitely not…but I have decided we are doing this,” she said sternly.

“Of course, Goddess Donna,” Victoria said submissively.

She had been deeply hypnotized by Donna, and thanks to both her skill and the power of The Envious Tear, Victoria was now her obedient minion, as well as her devoted lover and subordinate.

And maybe my girlfriend…? Donna wondered for not the first time.

She had enjoyed having Victoria fawning over her, and had also genuinely begun to enjoy spending time with the witty, intelligent purple-eyed hypnodomme.

Victoria had been the first one to organize a resistance to Creel’s aggression, and Donna admired her for that.

Victoria had also freed Donna from High Mistress Liliana’s hypnotism.

And Donna had repaid her by enslaving her and taking over the resistance.

Despite her ruthlessness, Donna had also been annoyed to realized she had begun to care about Victoria.

Almost like a real relationship…with hypnotism. Fucking hell I am getting soft, Donna mused silently, admiring Victoria’s stunning beauty.

Donna grinned and patted the magnificent green gem hanging around her neck.

Constance had taken the powerful pendant from Victoria, then inexplicably given it to Donna at the conclusion of their recent confrontation.

Now Constance wanted to meet with Donna and Victoria.

Though it was dangerous and could still be some kind of trap, Donna suspected-and hoped- that Constance wanted to go against Jonathan Creel.

She had decided it was worth the risk.

“I would feel better if Tanya and Farah were with us,” Victoria said for the third time.

“Relax, Victoria. Constance said we were to come alone, and assured me she would too. Besides, they are nearby,” Donna replied, referring to the nondescript black van that was following them.

Victoria’s two skilled bodyguard-slaves were in the van, driven by Tanya.

“At least we are meeting in public,” Victoria said with a sigh as the car came to a stop outside a delicatessen called Joey’s on Second Avenue.

“Yes, I’m sure Constance is smart enough to know we wouldn’t meet her in some cliche abandoned warehouse,” Donna said dryly.

The women waited for the driver to open their doors before exiting the vehicle.

“Bernie, you will park nearby and wait for my call,” Donna commanded dismissively.

“Yes, Mistress!” the portly suit-clad man replied eagerly.

Tanya parked the van she was driving just down the block, where she and Farah would wait and watch for trouble.

The two beautiful women stepped inside the restaurant, despite the ‘Closed’ sign in the window.

“Hello Mistress Victoria, Lady Constance. I am so glad you made it. I was just finishing my lunch,” Lady Constance said amiable, rising from a seat at a table in the middle of the dining room.

A plate with a mostly-eaten pastrami on rye sat on the table in front of her, and two young women stood nearby in with long-sleeve shirts and short black skirts. One was blonde, the other a brunette, their hair in ponytails and the same blank expressions on their faces.

Employees of the delicatessen, the blonde’s name tag read ‘Jesse’ while the brunette’s said ‘Beth’.

“Lady Constance,” Donna replied with a respectful nod.

Victoria nodded as well, eyeing the dangerous British hypnotist warily.

“Please, sit. Can I have my pets fetch you something to eat or drink?” Constance asked, retaking her seat and gesturing at the hypnotized young women.

“Water would be lovely, thank you,” Donna said as she joined Constance at the table.

“Yes, please,” Victoria added as she took her seat.

“You heard them, slaves. Bring my guests some water,” Constance commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” Jesse and Beth said in unison, practically leaping to obey the hypnotist.

“I suppose you are wondering why I asked you here…or maybe you aren’t. You are both strong, capable women after all,” Constance said slyly.

Both Donna and Victoria gave wry smiles.

“I would think, or perhaps ‘hope’ is a better word, that you are not happy with Jonathan Creel,” Victoria said casually as Beth set a glass of water in front of her.

Jesse likewise set a glass in front of Donna.

“I am not alway as eloquent as my companion, I am afraid. I figured that you had enough of ‘The Masters’ bullshit and you wanted to stick it to him,” Donna added.

Constance smiled.

“And you don’t disappoint. Yes, to put is simply, Creel is out of control. He is very powerful, has many allies and resources…but he needs to be stopped. I will admit that I made a mistake backing him, and did so out of fear of incurring his wrath. Now I am willing to do so to help rid New York and the True Hypnotism community of his malignant presence,” she said calmly.

“What changed your mind?” Victoria asked skeptically.

“Well, for one thing you friend Donna’s raid on Creel’s storehouse; The Scintillating Seven are very impressive, and I realized that I was on the wrong side. Creel is an uncouth, volatile, erratic man who will eventually destroy anyone who is in his orbit long enough. I love New York, and consider it my second home. I do not wish to see him soiling it,” Constance replied.

Victoria nodded, but Donna snorted.

“You realized he is ultimately going to lose, and you want to change sides,” she said flatly.

Constance stared at Donna, who matched her gaze with her incredible blue eyes.

Both women smiled at the same instant.

“You are not too far off, Goddess Donna. Your group’s attack helped me realize that Creel will eventually go too far, piss off the wrong people. He may very well win in the short term, take over New York…but he will have no shortage of enemies constantly trying to remove him, and I don’t want to be a casualty,” Constance said.

“So you want to save your own hide,” Donna replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Of course. As would either of you,” Constance shot back.

Now Victoria grinned.

“I can’t dispute that,” she said.

Donna nodded.

“Of course. I doubt that is why you wanted to meet, though…,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Constance nodded and sipped her water.

“You are correct. What I am concerned about is what Creel is doing now. He has gathered allies from all over and is making a big move very soon. I am afraid that if he consolidates his power, he will be too dug in for even the High Conclave take him down easily. His downfall might be inevitable, but it could take a lot longer than anyone would like…and I don’t like my options in that scenario,” she said.

Victoria nodded thoughtfully.

“I agree, serving Creel until he is finally taken down and then going down with him does not sound appealing at all; it sounds short-sighted and pointless,” she remarked.

“Exactly. I would rather see him stopped once and for all before he makes his move and consolidates his power,” Constance replied.

“Well, you are on the inside, don’t you know what his plans are?” Donna asked skeptically.

Constance sighed.

“To an extent; he is angry about what happened at the warehouse complex, so I am being only given bits of information right now. After your attack he was in a rage, and for a few minutes I feared I was going to have to fight him. Normally, I would not shy away from such a confrontation, but in the middle of his base surrounded by his sycophants and minions…I will admit I was quite relieved when he calmed and dismissed me. I do know that he had his pet warlock find Jinx and change her back…so Creel could hypnotize and brainwash her into a mindless weapon,” she said.

“Too bad; she was better off as a snake. I should have killed the fucking traitor,” Donna sneered.

She had transformed the Japanese hypnotist into a small serpent after Jinx had betrayed them to Creel’s forces.

“Donna…Constance here is apparently switching sides,” Victoria commented dryly.

Donna gave a sardonic smile.

“I suppose you are correct. My apologies, Lady Constance,” she said.

Constance laughed.

“No apology necessary. You are correct, Donna, I am switching sides, betraying Creel by even meeting with you, for my own purposes. I don’t blame Jinx; she did what she felt she had to, as do the rest of us. In truth, she is a low-level piece, and of no consequence other than she brings Creel Yakuza soldiers as allies. It is the others Creel has gathered; many hypnotists have joined him willingly, and he is going to act on a larger scale very soon, striking all of his enemies at once,” she said.

“Tell me something, why don’t you simply flee? Go back to London, or move to another city where Creel has no influence?” Donna asked.

Constance’s expression turned sour.

“Number one, I don’t run away; I made a mistake in joining Creel, overestimated him, and I will take responsibility and clean up my mess. Number two, I like New York, as I said earlier, and I want in on how things are run in this city. I will not be chased out, and have to look over my shoulder for Creel and his minions. I am going to see to it he is stopped before he gets any more powerful, or die trying. I am simply hoping you will accept help…from a traitor,” she said seriously.

Donna grinned.

“A former friend of mine back in Boise would call me a traitor, I suppose. Certainly Bella Beguile as well. I do sincerely apologize, Lady Constance. I spoke in anger, as I frequently do. I am truly grateful to have your assistance,” she said formally.

Constance nodded; she finished her water, then held up the empty glass.

“Beth, refill,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypnotized young woman said, taking the glass and hurrying over to the servers’ station.

“So do you have at least an idea of when this attack is going to occur?” Victoria asked as Beth brought Constance her water.

Before Constance could answer, Donna tensed, then stood.

“Oh, I think it is happening right now,” she said urgently, nodding toward the front of the restaurant.

Constance and Victoria looked out the large windows to see two black vans that had stopped in the street, blocking traffic as the doors slid open. A group of people wearing black tactical clothing and black masks covering their faces got out of the left van, carry M4-style rifles. Out of the right vehicle came group of suit-clad Asian men, carry what appeared to be Katanas.

“Oh bloody hell, he had me followed. I thought I had avoided his tails,” Constance said.

“You or us, or both. It dose’t matter! Get the fuck down!” Donna hissed.

The dark-haired hypnotist-sorceress grabbed the sturdy table and flipped it onto its side, then dropped to the floor behind it.

Constance also dropped down behind the table as the windows and glass door of the delicatessen were shattered by bullets.

Donna reached up and grabbed Victoria by the arm and yanked her down beside her.

Constance and Donna covered their heads with their hands as bullets whizzed over them; the projectiles slammed into the table, sending shards of wood everywhere; the sound was deafening as plates and glasses were destroyed, chairs shredded, and the establishment’s display cases shattered just like the windows. Chunks of meat and cheese flew through the air and rained down on the prone hypnotists.

The two young women Constance had hypnotized were cut down in the hail of gunfire, and Donna grunted in pain as a bullet punched through the table and grazed her side, leaving a painful bloody gash.

The gunfire abruptly stopped.

Reloading,” Donna heard several muffled voices say from outside.

Ears ringing, she looked at Constance; the two women shared a nod, then rose.

“Take the ones on the left,” Constance said.

“Got it,” Donna replied.

There were twelve men in suits carrying wickedly sharp swords stepping through the deli’s broken windows and door.

Without hesitation Donna raised her arms, fanning her fingers out as she pointed them at the men.

Her eyes began to glow with blue light, and silvery-blue lightning leapt from her fingertips.

The energy hit six of the men in the face as they approached; they stopped as the energy smashed into their minds rather than doing physical harm.

“You are mine! You must obey Goddess Donna!” Donna bellowed.

Then men’s expressions went blank as her hypnotic lightning burned away their free wills and enslaved them to her instantly.

At the same time, Constance concentrated on the other six men, raising her hands with her palms facing out.

STOP!” she said in a booming, unnaturally loud voice.

The six Yakuza soldiers froze as hypnotizing power radiated from Constance, compelling to stop moving.

“You will kill them now!” Donna commanded, pointing at the men Constance had paralyzed.

“Yes Goddess!” the six men she had hypnotized replied in unison.

They turned and immediately set upon their immobile companions, running them through with their blades without a moment’s hesitation.

As her slaves obeyed, Donna realized suddenly that she was covered in blood.

Quickly patting herself down, she realized she wasn’t shot, and a glance told her Constance had not been either.

Looking down, Donna was horrified to see Victoria with three bloody holes in her back.

Exit wounds.

Victoria Dominique was dead, she realized.

Donna’s face went red with rage even as she felt sick to her stomach.

“No time for revenge, Donna! There are probably men coming in the back, and the ones outside will be coming in with those rifles any second!” Constance yelled.

Donna growled and shook her head, then turned toward her six hypnotized sword-wielding slaves.

“Go outside and kill the rest of your allies! Now!” she screamed at them.

“Yes Goddess!” all six replied, hurrying from the restaurant.

Donna moved to follow them, her face carved from stone.

“Donna, you can’t go out—,” Constance began.

She was interrupted by the doors leading to the kitchen bursting open and eight people, both men and women, wearing all black came pouring into the dining room with suppressed pistols in hand.

Constance reacted immediately, channelling hypnotic energy into her body and leaping forward with impressive speed to land in their midst.

A world-class martial-artist, she began to punch and kick with hypnotically-enhanced speed and strength, quickly knocking the weapons from two of the newcomers’ hands and tripping a third to send him crashing through a table.

Donna paused and turned at the sound of the fighting.

Constance was doing a marvelous job disarming her opponents and avoiding being shot as two of the attackers discharged their weapons.

One of the bullets grazed Constance’s left arm. She ducked a third shot, sweeping the man’s feet and sending him crashing to the floor.

One of the men she had disarmed landed a powerful kick to Constance’s lower back, while another smashed his fist into the side of her head. The British hypnotist blocked and dodged, but there were too man opponents and she found herself facing the barrel of a pistol held by a woman with short blonde hair.

Constance stared her down, determined to meet her fate with dignity.

The woman’s eyes widened suddenly, and she dropped the gun as she began to sprout grey hair all over her body, shrinking rapidly as she was transformed into a small grey rat.

Donna smiled with satisfaction as she rushed into the fray, punching a man hard in his side.

The two hypnotists were sorely pressed, however; their opponents were not mere hypno-goons but high-quality mercenaries. Constance took several more painful blows, and the less-skilled Donna was taking a savage beating even as gunshots and screams could be heard outside the deli.

Donna took a hard punch to her stomach, stumbling back and falling. The man who had struck her loomed over her and pulled out a large combat knife.

Donna’s eyes began to glow fiercely with blue light as she met his gaze.

The man stopped moving as he bent to finish her off with his blade.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…keep looking…just relax and listen to my voice…keep looking and listening…listening and looking…deeper and deeper…you cannot move or think…you are mine, and you will obey!” Donna said forcefully.

“Obey…,” the man muttered, hypnotized.

Donna rolled to her side just in time to avoid another attacker’s boot smashing down on her head.

Getting quickly to her feet she saw Constance, battered and bloody, backed into a corner by three attackers.

The British hypnodomme was tiring quickly as Donna faced the man who had tried to stomp on her.

“Now you look—,” she began, her eyes again glowing blue.

She was interrupted by a sharp blow the back of her head that caused her to drop to her knees.

Blinking rapidly, Donna realized she was about to die.

She gritted her teeth, awaiting the end.

It did not come.

Instead, the air was suddenly filled with shrieking and dull thuds; Donna’s vision cleared just in time to see the man who she had been facing hit the floor in front of her unconscious.

She got unsteadily to her feet just in time to see Tanya and Farah engaging their attackers.

It a matter of seconds all of their remaining enemies were on the floor.

Sirens could be heard in the distance, and there was still shouting and sporadic gunfire coming from just outside the deli.

“Mistress?” Tanya asked, looking down at the lifeless Victoria.

“I am afraid she is dead, dear. I am sorry. You belong to me now,” Donna said firmly.

Victoria had made it clear to both of her slaves that in the event of her death, Goddess Donna would become their owner.

“Yes, Goddess Donna. The van is in the alley,” Tanya said stoically as Victoria’s command to serve Donna took hold in her mind.

The sexy blonde had been hypnotically brainwashed by Victoria for years, and was utterly incapable of anything other than obedient servitude.

All she knew was being a slave.

Agent Farah Meyer looked uncertain.

“Dead…I…I…will…,” she stammered.

The FBI agent possessed a very strong will, and still fought Victoria’s control.

Now that her owner was dead, Farah’s resistance was asserting itself, trying to break free of the hypnotist’s control.

“We don’t have time for this,” Donna hissed.

She slugged Farah hard in the stomach, causing her to double over gasping.

Donna grabbed Farah’s dark hair and yanked her head up, forcing her to look at her.

Right into her fabulous blue eyes.

“You are mine now, Farah! My slave! You must obey Goddess Donna!” the hypnotist bellowed, her eyes glowing with blue light.

Farah gasped as Donna’s hypnotic energy hit her.

“I…am yours, I must obey Goddess Donna,” Farah whispered, tears trickling from her eyes.

Her mind was already weakened from Victoria’s conditioning, and she had no chance of resisting.

Ownership of Agent Farah Meyer was transferred from Victoria to Donna.

“We need to go. Now,” Constance said, wiping blood from her face.

Donna nodded curtly.

She looked at Victoria’s body one last time, genuine regret and sadness on her face.

Then she followed Constance into the kitchen and out the establishment’s back door.

* * *

A short time later, Tanya turned the van onto the street where Donna and the Scintillating Seven made their home in New York.

“Goddess, there is trouble,” the blonde said, slowing the vehicle.

“What is it?” Donna asked, moving from the back of the van to peer out the windshield.

The street was blocked off, lined with police cars and two ambulances.

“Fuck,” Donna muttered.

“Creel. He moved much faster than I anticipated,” Constance said grimly.

Wordlessly, Donna got out of the van and approached the line of yellow tape, Constance following.

“That’s far enough ma’am,” a uniformed female cop said as Donna approached.

Donna scowled, unwilling to even engage the officer in conversation.

She opened her blue eyes wide and was about to unleash the Mistress’s Gaze when a female voice interrupted her.

“It is okay, officer, you will let them through,” Bella Beguile commanded from behind her.

The young officer immediately stepped aside.

“Yes, Mistress,” she said, raising the yellow tape for Donna and Constance to pass.

The policewoman had clearly been hypnotized by Bella.

Donna and Constance stepped through.

“Bella, are you okay?” Donna asked with genuine concern.

Bella blew a long sigh.

“Not really,” she said.

Bella looked almost as bad as Donna and Constance, as if she’d been in a terrible battle; her clothes torn in several spots, she was wearing jeans and a shimmering light blue sleeveless top; her silvery hair was tangled and matted with blood, and she had several cuts and bruises on her face and arms. Her feet were bare and filthy, as she had obviously discarded whatever shoes she had been wearing.

“What happened here, Mistress Bella?” Constance asked quietly, surveying the scene.

Bella took a deep breath.

“Creel,” she said.

Donna looked aghast.

“Creel attacked our home?” she asked.

Bella nodded.

“He did, along with a half-dozen other hypnotists, his pet warlock, and about two-dozen well-trained goons, Yakuza soldiers and others,” she said.

“Where is everyone? Kaylee, Janelle, Ava, Christine…,” Donna asked.

Bella shifted uncomfortably at the mention of Christine’s name.

She took another deep breath before speaking.

“Janelle is fine, she fought like a tiger and saved my ass, if I am being honest; she is getting treated by paramedics as we speak for broken ribs, cuts, other wounds. Ava is in the house, she was turned to stone by Creel. Kaylee and Mercedes…they took,” Bella said.

Donna stiffened.

“They took? What does that mean?” she demanded.

“They were captured, Donna,” Constance said quietly.

“Kaylee was captured,” another voice interjected.

Donna, Constance and Bella turned to see Janelle, dressed in a red tank top and short denim shorts; like Bella, she was filthy, bloody and barefooted. Her right arm was heavily bandaged, as was a cut over her right eye.

“So was Mercedes!” Bella said firmly.

Janelle snorted.

“She sold us out,” she said, staring at Bella.

Bella’s face turned red with anger.

“She did no such thing! She was taken, you brat!” she hissed.

“Bullshit, she left with Creel willingly!” Janelle retorted.

Bella’s eyes began to glow silvery blue, and Janelle opened her own eyes wide, preparing to unleash her mentalism flashes.

Enough!” Donna bellowed.

Janelle and Bella were both startled, and they broke eye contact, looking at Donna sheepishly.

“Where is Christine?” Donna asked more calmly.

Bella and Janelle exchanged uncomfortable glances.

Donna stared at them expectantly.

“She is in that ambulance,” Bella said, nodding toward one of the vehicles.

“How bad is she hurt?” Donna asked.

Janelle sighed.

“I’m sorry…she’s dead,” she said softly.

Donna ground her teeth together, face reddening.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! First Victoria, now Christine! she raged silently.

She closed her eyes and forced herself to calm down.

“How?” she asked calmly, opening her eyes.

“Creel,” both Bella and Janelle said at the same time.

“She tried to duel him; he hypnotized her and commanded her to jump out the window…on the fifth floor,” Bella explained.

Donna turned away, genuinely saddened to hear of her friend’s death.

Friend? Was she, really? she wondered.

Donna realized at that instant that Christine was indeed her friend.

As were the rest of the Scintillating Seven.

As Victoria had been.

Before you betrayed her, a voice in her head taunted.

Donna sighed, then moved to embrace first a startled Bella, and then Janelle.

“I am glad you two are alright. Obviously, you fought them off,” Donna said.

Bella nodded.

“Despite our disagreement about Mercedes, Janelle really kicked ass. Ava as well,” she said, nodding at the young mentalist.

Janelle nodded back with a smile, reaching out to take Bella’s hand.

“And Bella hypnotized several of the cops who arrived on the scene to keep us out of trouble, even as exhausted as she is,” the mentalist said.

“No big deal. A couple of H.A.D. agents, Sophia and Alistair, arrived just after the shit hit the fan. They took over the scene, so we are in the clear for the moment. Ava actually fought Creel to a standstill, and she resisted his attempts to hypnotize her. So he hit her with his petrification attack,” Bella added.

Donna nodded.

“Well done, both of you; speaking of Ava, we need to change her back as soon as possible,” she said.

Bella sighed.

“I tried a spell from my book, but either I didn’t cast it correctly, or it won’t work,” she said.

“It won’t work, because it isn’t magic; it is hypnotism,” a new voice said.

Bella, Janelle, Donna and Constance turned to see a pair of beautiful women standing outside the police line, looking utterly pristine compared to Donna and her companions.

One was a young, very tall, angelically beautiful blonde; she was exceptionally fit and athletic, with fair lightly freckled skin. She wore a simple white slip-dress, her long golden hair in a single braid; her lips were ruby red, and she wore a large diamond pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were painted sky blue, and she wore silver rings on both thumbs. On her left ring finger was a gold ring set with a huge, fabulous red diamond. She had thin white flip-flops on her lovely feet, her toenails painted the same light blue as her fingernails. Silver rings set with fire opals adorned each of her second toes.

Toe rings that Bella recognized.

“Hello Alex,” the silvery-haired hypnotist said with a nod.

“Hi Bella. It is good to see you,” Alex replied with a smile.

“You too. Hello Casey,” Bella replied, nodding at the other newcomer.

A foot shorter than Alex, Casey was a stunningly beautiful brunette. A picture of elegance, her hair was in a fancy ‘updo, and her flawless skin was perfectly accentuated with minimal makeup. She wore a long colorful spaghetti-strap dress striped in pink, baby blue and yellow. Her tiny body was phenomenal, fit and toned, and she wore long diamond drop-style earrings. Around her neck was a huge diamond solitaire pendant, and around her right wrist was a diamond bracelet. Her long fingernails were painted in a purple-tipped french manicure, and on her left ring finger was a ring set with a huge Alexandrite gem. She was perched on silver, strappy sandals with four-inch stiletto heels, the toenails of her perfect feet painted dark purple. On each of her second toes was a cold-iron ring set with a fire opal.

“Bella,” Casey replied casually.

Her rich brown eyes burned with an intensity that belied her calmness.

Donna eyed both women dangerously, but remained silent.

Constance stepped forward.

“Hello Tiny Tough. It has been a while. This must be your wife? I am Lady Constance. It is an honor to meet the granddaughter of the Archdomina, Mistress Alexandria,” she said formally.

Alex blushed.

“Please, just call me ‘Alex’. It is an honor to meet you as well, Lady Constance,” she replied graciously.

“Nice to see you, Constance. I heard you were with Creel,” Casey said.

Constance nodded.

“I was. It was a mistake. He tried to kill me along with Donna. Unfortunately, Victoria Dominique wasn’t so lucky.

Casey’s expression grew hard.

“He killed Victoria?” she asked.

Constance sighed and nodded.

“His minions, yes. It was my fault, I am afraid. I asked she and Donna to meet with me,” she admitted.

“No. This is on Creel. I am going to tear that fucker a new ass,” Casey replied.

“Calm, my love,” Alex said sweetly.

Casey took a deep breath and nodded at her wife.

“What are you doing here?” Bella asked without preamble.

“I could ask you the same thing, you know,” Casey shot back, hands on her tiny hips.

“This isn’t your fight,” Bella said stubbornly.

“We are making our fight, Sugar Tits,” Casey retorted, eyeing Bella dangerously.

Alex stepped forward before the confrontation could escalate any further.

“This isn’t the time for grudges. Officially, we are here recruiting dancers for Casey’s new club back in Boise. We got a call an hour ago from High Mistress Jing-Mei, and she said High Mistress Vanessa was attacked this evening. She asked us to check on her,” she said calmly.

Donna snorted.

“Vanessa isn’t here,” she said flatly.

“I know, bitch. And it is High Mistress Vanessa, by the way. You should remember that, if you want her fucking help,” Casey retorted.

Donna narrowed her eyes, and for an instant it seemed that the tension in the air would escalate to violence.

Bella cleared her throat.

“Lady Casey is right. We should discuss this somewhere else,” she said.

“Agreed,” Constance added.

Donna took a deep breath, let it out slowly.

“Agreed,” she said.

Casey nodded at Bella in thanks.

“It looks like your place is unavailable for a while. Vanessa took over a penthouse on Fifth Avenue, you are all invited to meet with her there,” she said.

“You can get cleaned up and relax; she has a doctor there as well,” Alex added.

Donna and Bella exchanged glances and nods.

“What about Ava?” Donna asked.

“I think I can help with that,” Alex said.

Donna finally relaxed a bit.

“I would appreciate that, Mistress Alex,” she said graciously.

“My pleasure, Goddess Donna,” Alex replied with a smile.

Casey rolled her eyes.

“Enough with the fucking formalities, time is wasting here!” she said.

“Ah, Tiny Tough. I am willing to bet that you aren’t just here collecting strippers; you were hoping to get in on the action. What does Peggy think of you getting involved?” Bella asked slyly.

“Peggy doesn’t know we are here. She has a lot going on at the moment, and we had to stop her from charging off to find The Harbinger and Lavea. I figured we can kill three birds with one stone; collect some high-quality bitches for my club, rescue Lavea for Peggy, and of course the obvious,” Casey replied with a shrug.

“Which is?” Donna asked, puzzled.

Bella laughed, and both Constance and Janelle smiled.

“New York pizza, of course,” she said.

Donna sighed and rolled her eyes.

Casey grinned and nodded.

Alex laughed, shaking her head in resignation.

Her diminutive wife was larger than life, and could be nothing short of a hurricane when she wanted to be.

“Nothing motivates my love like good pizza,” Alex said with a mock sigh.

Casey stood up on her tiptoes and kissed her wife’s cheek.

“Damn right, Freckles,” she said.

“So you are offering to help against Creel?” Donna asked skeptically.

“Well, duh. Now can we move this along?” Casey asked impatiently.

“Come with me, I will show you where she is,” Bella replied.

The group moved toward the Scintillating Seven’s home; they stepped inside to find much of ground floor a mess; broken furniture, bullet holes and dead bodies littered the floor. They made their way up to the fifth floor, where Ava Gold stood in a large library, having been turned into a stone statue by Jonathan Creed’s use of Medusa’s Gaze.

“You really can turn her back, Mistress?” Janelle asked Alex respectfully.

“I don’t believe we have met; I am Alex,” the blonde said, offering her hand with a smile.

“Janelle,” the mentalist replied, taking Alex’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Janelle. Yes, I believe I can. I have been blessed with some tactile hypnotism abilities, and I know about Medusa’s Gaze. It is very powerful hypnotism, not magic, and I believe I can reverse it,” Alex explained.

Janelle nodded, appearing slightly in awe of Alex and her boisterous wife.

“I am sorry about your friends that were taken. We will help rescue them from Creel,” Alex added kindly.

Janelle swallowed hard.

“Thank you. Truly. Kaylee is…very special to me,” she said quietly.

Alex nodded and laid a hand gently on Janelle’s arm.

The mentalist visibly relaxed as a wave of comforting warmth flowed from Alex’s hand into her, spreading through her body.

“Come on, Freckles,” Casey said impatiently.

“Patience, my love,” Alex replied, winking at her wife.

Casey gave one of her devastating smiles, winking back.

She, Bella, Donna, Constance and Janelle watched as Alex placed her hand on Ava’s forehead. The tall blonde closed her eyes and began to concentrate.

For a moment, nothing happened.

Then, suddenly Ava Gold was no longer a statue.

“What happened?” she gasped.

Her golden regalia was torn in several places, and she had a bullet wound on her left forearm as well as a large cut from a sword on her right thigh.

“I will explain everything, Ava. I am just glad you are okay,” Donna said, moving to embrace her.

Ava looked startled at Donna’s gesture, as did the other hypnotists in the room.

“I…thank you, Donna,” Ava said, returning the hug.

“Okay, enough with the chick-flick moment, can we please fucking go?” Casey asked impatiently.

None of the other women in the room could stop themselves from laughing.

“What a sorry group we are,” Bella commented to Alex as Donna quickly filled Ava in on the day’s events.

The statuesque blonde looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know, Bella; I see powerful, beautiful women. Women ready to fight back,” Alex said solemnly.

“Fight back?” Janelle inquired.

Alex nodded.

“Fuck yes, fight back. High Mistress Vanessa wants to end this, end Creel, tonight,” Casey added.

The rest of the group gathered around the tall sexy blonde and short sexy brunette.

“Are you serious?” Donna asked.

Casey nodded.

“Hell yes. Vanessa is pissed, and she is going after Creel tonight. She wants any and all hypnotists who oppose him with her. The H.A.D. agents, Sophia and Alistair, have promised their tactical team would help. Alex and I are in, too,” she said.

Donna looked at Ava, Janelle, Constance and Bella in turn.

Each one nodded at her, their expressions grim and determined.

“Let’s do it; hopefully he won’t be expecting it,” Constance said, speaking for all of them.

Donna looked at Casey and Alex.

“Looks like we are all in. For Christine and Victoria, and all of the New York hypnotists’ community. Either that disgusting pig Creel is going down tonight, or we are,” she said, her eyes flaring blue for an instant.

“Fuck yes!” Casey said enthusiastically, and the others voice their agreement.

Casey turned and marched purposefully from the room, the others following quickly after the diminutive force of nature known as Tiny Tough.

The final battle in the war for New York was about to begin.