The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Arrogant Law Enforcement Officers Take Down Chronicles.

By The Slaver.

1. Two Cops Fucked:

Darkness was falling as Theodore roared along the road, easily he reached 100 mph. He felt as if he were gliding on air. The power of the car he controlled gave him an intense rush. For miles, cruised around Theodore searched for his targets. He rarely encountered another vehicle on these barren stretches of road. But when he did, he slowed down, passed the vehicle carefully and then resumed his over the speed limit search.

Theodore smiled to himself as he saw a police car behind a clump of bushes, as he sped down the empty road. His smile disappeared as the flashing lights and siren of the police car chased him down the highway. One of the officers in the car signed for Theodore ‘to pull over.’ The smile briefly returned to Theodore’s face as he drove to the right shoulder of the highway. Theodore kept his hands on the steering column, and he looked in the rear-view mirror.

A sturdily built police officer climbed out of the car and began his walk to Theodore’s vehicle. Theodore lowered the driver’s side window. As the officer reached Theodore, Theodore saw up-close what he thought he saw in the rear-view mirror: this cop was one of his targets. The cop’s massive frame stretched the officer’s tight uniform to its limits, “License, insurance and registration.” The officer snapped. Theodore fumbled for his documents and handed them to the officer. “Do you know why I stopped you?”

“Not really interested in questions, Officer Leigh-Hunt. I’d rather you looked at these lights.” Theodore said. “What the fuck are you on?” The cop asked looking up, “And how the fuck do you know who the fuck I am?” Theodore did not answer, but he pushed a remote in his pocket. Suddenly a small box on the dashboard, which was pointing towards Leigh-Hunt, swung into life. A blinding white, flashing strobe light hit the cop full in the face. Leigh-Hunt froze, his face took on a blank empty look, and his eyes glazed over. Theodore pushed the remote again, the lights stopped.

Theodore smiled at the entranced cop, “Now, be a good little BOY, and call the other Officer over to the car. And by the way who is it?” Said Theodore. “Officer Driscoll!” Came a lifeless voiced reply, as Leigh-Hunt signed to his fellow officer that he needed help. Theodore felt his cock twitch; he had now got both of his targets. Driscoll stepped out of the police car, drew his gun and moved towards Theodore’s car. “When he gets here, tell him to look in the car!” Ordered Theodore, when Driscoll reached the car and before he could speak, Theodore told him too look in the car on the driver’s side. As Driscoll bent down and looked through the window Theodore pushed the remote again, the strobe light hit Driscoll fall in his face.

The strobe light stopped flashing, Theodore took off the tinted glasses he had been wearing against the effects of the flashing strobe light, and throw them on the dashboard next to the light box, normally Theodore didn’t wear glasses, but had to wear those tinted ones when using the strobe light box. He turned his head and looked at the now two entranced cops; Leigh-Hunt had even started to drool. “How Driscoll, be a good BOY, and put that dangerous gun away!” Theodore told the entranced officer. Like a robot Driscoll did as he was told, he put the gun back into its holster, and then clipped the holster shut.

He then stood like Leigh-Hunt, with his arms hanging limb by his sides, staring blankly into space, Driscoll had now also started drooling. The moon be now lit the road with an eerie glow. Theodore opened the door of his car and stepped out, he pick up his papers, which Leigh-Hunt dropped, and placed them in a pocket of his jacket. He turned and looked at the two entranced, drooling cops. “Now why don’t you two be good BOYS and walk back to your car. Once there both you BOYS will removed your Radios, Guns, Belts and place them on the bonnet of the car!”

Theodore drew in a breath and continued talking, “Also you BOYS will leave your cell-phones, wallets and any personal documents you have, also on the bonnet of the car!” He watched as the two entranced cops walked to the police car and did as they had been ordered to do. These two arrogant and Homophobic cops had been terrorising the whole area for nearly a year now. It had taken Theodore five weeks to caught them; and now Theodore had decided that the two cops were going to get their Just Deserts, but what that would be, for the moment he had not figured out yet.

Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll moved back and stood in front of Theodore, both cops were still drooling. Theodore looked passed the two cops at the two piles of object on the police car’s bonnet: he nodded his head and smiled. He opened the back door of his car,

“Get in the back, and be quiet and don’t move.” Theodore ordered. The two cops climbed into the back of Theodore’s car, and sat still and silent, Theodore slammed the back door shut, he climbed into the front driver’s seat, closed the door and started the car. Theodore drove to his home in the country, in a secluded and private space, about thirty minutes’ drive from the City.

The next morning, Theodore rose from his bed in the master bedroom of his home. He found Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll where he left them: in the corner of the bedroom, wearing latex suits, which covered both cops from head to foot. Their cocks were exposed and rock hard from Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s continuous masturbations. Near the feet of the two cops were small puddles of pearly white, grainy goo from their seven hours of self-milking. Theodore spoke to Leigh-Hunt & Driscoll and said, “Stop jerking off.” Immediately, Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll released their grip from their cock. “Kneel and clean the floor, BOYS.” Said Theodore, both Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll knelt and began to lick their cum from the wooden floor of the bedroom.

When Theodore noticed that the two cops were missing the target, Theodore grabbed Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll by the back of their heads and guided their tongues to the two pools of cum. “Lick up your cum, asshole.” Theodore ordered as he knelt between the two cops, Theodore took his fingers, and scraped cum from the two pools on the floor and fed the cum to Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll. Theodore shoved his fingers down the two cop’s throats until he was sure all the cum was cleaned from his fingers. “Now, stand back up in the corner and don’t move.” Theodore ordered, the two cops did as they were ordered; Theodore then tucked Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s cocks back into their latex suits and zippered up the front compartments.

Theodore left Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll in the bedroom as he showered and dressed, he when went down stairs and made some coffee, and bacon for his breakfast. After Theodore had enjoyed his Columbia roast coffee and fried bacon, Theodore headed for the office, but before leaving, Theodore raised the temperature in the master bedroom to 80 degrees, hot enough to leave Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll uncomfortable, hot and sweaty, but neither of them would be in any danger.

When Theodore returned home ten hours later, after six hour at his office, and a three hour work out at the gym, he found Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll still standing in the corner of the master bedroom, standing still just like two statues. Theodore smiled, as he looked at the two proud, arrogant, Homophobic cops, covered in latex. He unzipped the front compartments of the two latex suits, and whipped out Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s cocks, letting them dangle free.

“Grab your cock and start jerking off.”, Theodore ordered. Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll complied with Theodore’s order. Within minutes, both Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll orgasmed, cum splattered from both of Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s rigid cocks. “And sleep!” Said Theodore as he touched each cop’s forehead. Both Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s heads fell onto their chests; both cops swayed slightly on their feet, but stayed up-right. Theodore tucked Leigh-Hunt and Driscoll’s cocks back into the latex suits and then zippered up the front compartments. He smiled as he did this, while at work Theodore had decided what he was going to do with these two arrogant, Homophobic, but cute cops.

In the morning a week later, Theodore stood at the threshold of the bathroom into the master bedroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, and smiled. Leigh-Hunt lay sprawled upon the crisp bedsheets of the double bed. The sun-light shone on his impeccably shaped buttocks. Damien walked into the bedroom, and approached the bed. He reached down and fondled Leigh-Hunt’s arse, waking up the cop. “Good morning, BOY.”, Theodore said. Leigh-Hunt stared at Theodore, a confused look on his face. “What . . .Where!” He tried to ask.

Theodore dropped the towel from around his waist too the floor. His obscene cock flopped out in front of Leigh-Hunt’s lips. “Suck it, BOY.” Theodore said Leigh-Hunt opened his mouth and swallowed Theodore’s slightly erect cock. Theodore loved the feel of Leigh-Hunt’s mouth, the twirl of Leigh-Hunt’s tongue created an incredible sensation. “Suck it, BOY. Suck it.” Leigh-Hunt sucked Theodore’s shaft faster, with greater intensity. He slurped and swallowed his own spittle as Theodore’s cock slowly hardened.

Theodore’s cock tensed and firmed. Leigh-Hunt licked Theodore’s mushroom head. Theodore’s head rolled backwards, his eyes rolled into the back of his head in pleasure. “Yeah, that’s it.”, Theodore said, complementing the cop’s efforts. When Theodore felt his cock ready, he pulled his cock out of Leigh-Hunt’s wet, and warm mouth and said, “Get on your hands knees on the bed.” Leigh-Hunt knelt on the bed on his hands and knees. Theodore grabbed some lube and went to work on Leigh-Hunt’s tight little Boy-whole. With each finger Theodore slid into his ass, Leigh-Hunt cried out. “You want my cock, boy?” Theodore hollered, with some force he shoved his unsheathed 10 and ½ inch monster into Leigh-Hunt’s boy-pussy.

Theodore rammed his monster cock in and out of Leigh-Hunt: he thrusted and shoved for some time, before he pulled his cock out of Leigh-Hunt. Theodore then ordered Leigh-Hunt to lie on his back, spread his leg wide, and hold onto his ankle. Leigh-Hunt did as he had been told to do. With every thrust of his cock into Leigh-Hunt, Theodore stroked Leigh-Hunt’s cock, hard and fast. Theodore’s balls slapped against Leigh-Hunt’s buttocks, setting the beat for Theodore to jerk Leigh-Hunt’s cock. Within minutes, both studs bust their nuts, Theodore deep into Leigh-Hunt’s boy-pussy, and Leigh-Hunt upon his chest, groin and Theodore’s hand. Briefly Theodore thought about how Driscoll might have got on last night.

In the dead of the night, the John in the Bentley stopped at the lights, while waiting he looked over at the whores waiting for their next John. His eye caught the attention of a man, standing against the glass and steel corner of a building. His Police uniform, extra- tight and form-fitted, accentuated his taut well-built frame. His chest and arms created a stunning compliment to the other guys standing around. With his shaved head, a five-day scruff and shades (even at night), the guy was nothing short of a stud.

The John waved to the uniformed stud. The uniformed stud walked towards the driver’s side. “Get in.” The John said pushing his chauffeur’s cap farther back on his head. The uniformed stud walked to the passenger side of the vehicle and sat in the front seat. “The usual, right?”

“Yes.” Replied the John handing the uniformed stud $750.00. The uniformed stud unzipped the John’s chauffeur uniform’s trousers, lowered them and started sucking the guy’s cock, while the John drove round and round the block, all the time, the uniformed stud pleasured his client. Before the Client stopped at his destination, he busted his nut down the stud’s throat.

At his first opportunity, the John raised his trousers and said, “Wait for me, I’ve finished for the night. When I come back, we’re doing that again on the way back to the parking lot.” The uniformed stud pushed his shades up his nose, and reclined in his seat, so that he could take a small nap. As the John exited the vehicle, he said, “Uhm, . . ., uhm . . .”. The John did not even know the uniformed stud’s name.

“Driscoll.” The uniformed stud said. Theodore had let Driscoll kept his name, but little else, just like Leigh-Hunt, Driscoll was nothing more than a mindless Sex-toy. Theodore had had Driscoll’s Uniform made extra-tight, and made to look slightly different from an original police uniform. Until Theodore tired of him or let him go, Driscoll would peddle his wares, all night, every night, 364 nights a year. This new life would consume all of Driscoll’s middle youth, and some of his later years as well, and if anyone who knew him recognised Driscoll his reputation would be destroyed, as well. But Theodore did not care; like Leigh-Hunt Driscoll had got his Just Deserts!

2. State Trooper Down.

State Trooper Murdock was an arrogant and Homophobic State Trooper, who also treated woman, as if they were just there too be Fucked and then thrown away without a second thought. Theodore was a local, Gay Crime Boss who was going to teach the State Trooper the error of his ways!

State Trooper Murdock had been called for a home invasion. He arrived at the house and rang the doorbell, but got no answer. He tried the door and it swung open. With his gun and flashlight in his hands, he entered into the house. Murdock looked around to make sure there were no dangers in the room in which he had entered. With his flashlight held high, Murdock spotted the home owner tied to a chair, in the middle of the room. Murdock stood hesitantly for a brief moment, he reached for his radio clipped to his shoulder; he was not sure of the next course of action! This gave Theodore just enough time to catch the state trooper; he moved from hiding and behind the Trooper and applied a cloth with a strong smell over Murdock’s mouth. Surprised, Murdock dropped his gun and flashlight and tried to reach the hand on his mouth, to try to remove it.

The battle was to Theodore’s advantage; as each of Murdock’s strikes against his assailant were hit, or miss. Theodore knew that he could not keep up his advantage for long; once his effect of surprise had completely dissipated. Murdock still struggled; Theodore didn’t waste time and placed a 9 inches long stick to Murdock’s crotch. A bright blue stark flashed for a fraction of a second. It hurter like fuck, the Trooper screamed, and then took a deep breath, this was what Theodore was expecting, he pushed the cloth harder down over Murdock’s mouth. Soon after, the State Trooper fell unanimated on the ground.

Theodore stood, looking down at the unanimated State Trooper, and smiled. Everything had gone to plan. Theodore turned and walked over to the bound home owner, and patted him on his shoulder. The home owner’s head moved from side, to side, before falling from its body, and landed on the floor at Theodore’s feet. Theodore picked up the dummies head, and placed it back on the dummies body. Moving back to Murdock; Theodore bent down and pulled Murdock over his shoulders, and carried him out of the back door of the house, to a Ford Transit van that was parked behind the house.

After binding and gagging Murdock in the back of the van; Theodore returned back to the house, and removed the dummy and any signs of him, or the State Trooper, of being in the house. The real owner would be returning from Holiday in a few days-times; and the house had to be just as he had left it. Theodore climbed into the driving seat of the Transit, he started the van and drove off.

State Trooper Murdock opened his eyes and tried to move: but found that he was bound, naked, to an X-frame. The frame stood against one of the walls of a large, dimly lit concrete room. The Trooper tried to cry out, but found that there was a rubber gag in his mouth, and only a muffled sound could be heard. A figure stepped out of the shadows that lay around the edges of the room’s floor. The Trooper recognised the figure, now standing before him. Loud, but muffled cries of protest and threats came from the bound Trooper.

“I don’t have time for pleasantries, Mr. Trooper!” Said Theodore as he reached forwards and began to stroke Murdock’s semi-hard 8″ cock; the Trooper let out a muffled groan, as he felt his cock harden, with every stroke of Theodore’s hand. Just before Murdock’s cock was fully erect; while still jerking Murdock’s cock, Victor reached up with his other hand and removed the gag from the Trooper’s mouth. Murdock was now so turned on and lustful, that he could now make no more protests, but just let out moans of pleasure.

Theodore let go of Murdock’s cock, he knew that the Trooper was close to blowing his load, something that he did not want the Trooper to do just yet. Carefully, Theodore pushed Murdock’s erect cock upwards so that it was resting against Murdock’s body; and equally carefully Murdock tapped the Trooper’s cock in place against his body. A small amount of Pre-cum tricked out of Murdock’s cocks piss-slit. “Time to begin your ‘Therapy’ Mr. State Trooper!” Said Theodore.

“Ahahahaha!” Murdock groaned loudly as Theodore inserted a metal sounding rod into his urethra. The metal tube had a metal cap on it that dropped down over Murdock’s glans locking it into place ensuring the metal rod could not be ejected, or pulled out. The Trooper’s cock softened slightly, but not much. The second part of the mechanism was a metal mesh sac that fit tightly over Murdock’s balls. Murdock shrieked as a metal dildo was shoved up his arse-whole, which was held into place by an inflated bulb. Leads from each of the metal devices ran to an electrical control box that had a dial for each device; that regulated voltage.

“There now!” Theodore smiled cynically “I think we’ll ready, no?” Murdock still hadn’t grasped what was about to happen until Theodore rotated the dial controlling the dildo and sent a violent electromagnetic shock into Murdock’s anal tunnel. Murdock’s entire body convulsed and he cried out “AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE”. Theodore smiled and turned the dial down. Then he did the same with the other two dials with the same results. Sweat poured down Murdock’s magnificent body. “N,n, no more, no more.

“I’ve only just started Mr. Trooper.” Said Theodore, “Please, please no more, no more” Murdock cried. A pair of goggles was slipped over Murdock’s eyes that began to flash pictures of nude men and women, before Murdock’s eyes. An electromagnetic shocks was sent to one of the three body parts whenever a picture of a woman appeared and didn’t when a male nude was shown. The shock therapy was continued through the nights.

Murdock’s lifeless body lay on the floor where he had fell when he was released from the X-Frame, after the Shock therapy had run its cause. Water was thrown over him to revive him. As he came around Theodore grabbed Murdock’s hair and raised him to a kneeling position, Murdock’s long cock hung limply between his legs. To remind Murdock what would happen to him if he did not obey, Theodore used the tip of his boot to smash Murdock’s balls up against his pelvic bone. Murdock shrieked out and doubled over as the pain in his balls was reignited.

“Now Mr State Trooper, the guy standing in front of you needs a blow job? So why not just open your mouth and suck on his dick like the good little State Trooper, you are?” Murdock was about to refuse, but then he felt Theodore’s boot brushing his tenderized balls. Unwillingly but obediently Murdock opened his mouth, the guy’s huge dick was pushed inside. Murdock had never sucked dick before, but he knew how he liked his dick sucked, so he went with those thoughts in the hope that his battered balls would be spared. He was wrong.

The boot kept kicking his balls through the entire blow job. The big State Trooper was reduced to a snivelling, pathetic excuse of a man. When the guy, whose dick Murdock was sucking filled his mouth with cum: Murdock was told to swallow it which he begrudgingly did. Then he was pushed to all fours and his ass was spread apart and a Beer can sized, 10″ cock along with a small tube was inserted inside his tunnel; as another dick was forced into his mouth. Murdock was forced to suck and be fucked at both ends of his body over and over as he pitifully begged for mercy. But Murdock was shown none. Instead his arse was injected with a drug repeatedly as he was fucked and forced to suck for several hours.

At the end of the session, he was pushed to the floor and pissed on by all of the men who had fucked him and who he had given blowjobs too. When commanded to give up his arse and give a blow job again, Murdock submissively opened his mouth and spread his ass. The State Trooper was now one step away from becoming a mindless Fuck-toy. Theodore smiled at Murdock as he sucked dick and was fucked at the same time. ‘One more night of Shock therapy and I think you will be ready.’ Thought Theodore.

Weeks later, Murdock woke up, and lay on his side, on the large bed in a sparsely furnished bedroom. Murdock’s eyes fell on Theodore who was standing in the middle of the room, a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripped from his naked body. Theodore did not say a word; he just clicked his fingers, and pointed to the floor just in front of him. Murdock got up from the bed, and moved over to stand before Theodore.

Theodore lowered his towel, revealing his sculpted frame and hypnotizing cock, he stared at Murdock and said, “Get on your knees and suck my cock.” Murdock dropped to his knees, and slowly wrapped his lips around Theodore’s cock. Theodore smiled. “Deep throat it, Murdock. Just like the slut you now are!” Theodore ordered. Murdock swallowed Theodore’s cock to the base of his shaft, held it for a twenty count, and then released Theodore’s swollen cock.

“Faster, Murdock. Suck it faster.” Theodore ordered. “Suck it fast so you can eat my cum.” Murdock sucked Theodore’s cock, like a machine. Murdock now knew to breathe through his nose so as not lose time and speed; the Shock therapy had totally erased the old Trooper. In minutes, the lust-filled Theodore bust his nut down Murdock’s throat.

“Clean it.”, Theodore ordered. Murdock sucked Theodore’s cock until his cock was clean of cum residue. “You’ve learned well, slut!” Theodore said. Murdock did not reply. His mind had ceased to function after the surges of electromagnetic shocks from the Shock therapy that had been forced through Murdock’s nervous system and brain. Murdock’s lips remained poised about around Theodore’s cock. Theodore slid his cock out of Murdock’s mouth. “Got shower, slut.” Theodore said as he sat in a chair; Theodore watched as Murdock stood up and walked into the bathroom, seconds later the sound of running water was heard.

Twenty minutes later, Murdock came back into the bedroom, patting himself dry with a towel; Murdock’s caged cock swung, slightly as he walked. Theodore smiled, he opened his legs wide and waved his cock. “Time to suck some more cock, boy. You’ve got a lot of making up of.” When the Trooper did not move, Theodore said, “Crawl over and suck my cock.” Murdock fell to his knees, and crawled towards the seated Theodore and sucked Theodore’s cock. As Theodore leaned his head on the back of the chair, and stared at the ceiling, enjoying Murdock’s warm, wet mouth. “Keep sucking, Trooper, and listen to everything I say.” Murdock sucked Theodore’s cock for hours, listening to Theodore’s voice, listening to what his life would be from that moment on.

3. Arrogant Sheriff Take Down.

Sheriff Hayden parked his car behind the suburban town house; he climbed out of his car and walked towards the house. He had come straight from the local gym; so he was dressed in a pair of black compression pants and shirt, the material melded to his muscled, ripped physique. The bulge in his compression pants bounced about happily as he strides towards the house. He was going to fuck the woman who lived in this townhouse, as he had done three times a week for the last year. Hayden knew it; and his cock knew it. At the entrance of the townhouse, Hayden turned the knob of the front door and found the door unlocked. He quickly entered the home, looking about to make sure no one saw him enter the residence and shut the door.

As the Sheriff climbed the stairs to the second floor of the townhouse, he heard the sound water against the wall of the shower. Sheriff Hayden quickly stripped off every article of his clothing; Hayden walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. He fondled the woman who he had been fucking for the past year, she was called Gloria, and was said to be the wife of a big Crime Boss, but Hayden did not care, all he cared about was fucking the woman’s warm moist pussy. He bathed Gloria with soap, kissed her and filled her with his 10″ tool. Gloria cooed, moaned and screamed her pleasure in rapid succession. As she climaxed a second time, without much fucking from the sheriff Gloria turned and said, “Let me, help you.” She turned off the water and led Hayden, by the hand, out of the shower and into the master bedroom. She knelt before Hayden and said, “My husband can never please me. Not like you.”

The arrogant Sheriff smiled, as he plopped his semi-hard cock into Gloria’s wanting mouth. On the vanity behind Gloria was Hayden’s cell phone, he had placed it there before entering the bathroom, and it was recording Gloria as she sucked Hayden’s cock. Gloria sucked a mean cock. He would not refuse her nonsensical request. Today, however, Hayden could not wait to snap a photo of Gloria sucking his cock. Eager to protect her identity, Hayden’s cell recorded his reflection in the bedroom’s mirror; his cell captured his face, his physique and the back of Gloria’s head bobbing on his cock. Hayden stared at his physique, and he knew that his body and his looks attracted women like Gloria, who would pay for his services, and pay well.

After shooting his load into Gloria’s mouth, The rest of the late morning and early afternoon, Hayden and Gloria spent the rest of that afternoon devoured each other sexually, leaving nothing but sweat stains and cum by the end of their fuck session. When Gloria slipped into the bathroom, Hayden quickly grabbed his cell and slipped it into his shirt pocket. Haydan was going to up load an edited video of Gloria sucking his cock and the following fuck session to his Instagram account, even if that did compromise Gloria’s identity. He did not care a toss. When Gloria returned from the bathroom, the Sheriff was once again fully dressed.

“Next Monday.” Gloria said, as she slipped $750.00 in folded notes into the waistband of Hayden’s compression pants. Hayden kissed her. “Maybe.” Hayden said as he left the bedroom. As Hayden exited the townhouse, he did his best to make sure that no one saw him exit. When he arrived at this home, her wife wanted to know where he had been all afternoon, she had called the gym, and they had said that he had left there hours ago. Hayden did not answer her. He locked himself in his den, and downloaded the cell’s video on to his laptop, and then using Photoshop he edited it down to a video of about 30 minutes, he then post it on his Instagram account with the caption: Can you tell who’s given the blow job, and getting fuck. Hayden smiled at the caption. As he watch the video upload to his account.

The next day Sheriff Hayden was on duty, after his morning patrol he had stopped his patrol car on a quiet and lonely back road; and was now standing by his car smoking a cigar [he was not meant to smoke on duty, but the Sheriff don’t care.] Hayden stood by his car and blow out a cloud of cigar smoke.

A faint white noise buzz suddenly filled his Bluetooth in his ear. It was completely undetectable to the Sheriff, and before he even realize it, his mind had been invaded and pried open by the subliminal sound waves. He stood at attention be his car, behind his dark sunglasses, his eyes began to glaze over and his mouth slacked open very slightly, the cigar fell from his mouth to the ground, as his Bluetooth delivered the subliminal orders and commands into his opened mind. Sheriff Hayden remained standing at attention by the patrol car as his mind was being rewritten by the subliminal sounds. No one passed by to distract Hayden as he stood quiet at attention having his brain rewired.

If anyone had passed by Hayden standing by his car, they would had noticed something that had changed in the Sheriff in the last couple of hours: the now obscene bulge that was barely concealed, as it strained against Hayden’s Sheriff’s uniform pants. Suddenly a single command came from the Bluetooth into Hayden’s mind; slowly the Sheriff started to remove his clothes. In a matter of minutes Hayden stood naked; but for his dark socks and his Sheriff’s hat. Hayden barely had time to return to standing at attention, before a large long stretch limousine parked in front of him. A door opened and a voice from inside the limousine said, “Get in.” Hayden stepped into the rear of the limousine and took a seat. Seated in the middle of the rear seat of the limousine was Gloria. She did not greet Hayden, nor did she face him. A tall well-built man sat the other side of Gloria, he shouted, “Drive off. Drive around the back roads till I say to stop.”

As the limousine pulled away from Hayden’s patrol car, the man turned and said “Gloria my dear, its next Monday do your duty.” The dazed wench fondled Hayden’s junk. She then pleasured Hayden, without letting Hayden, reach climax. All the while, the man spoke to Hayden, rewriting his personality. After several hours of riding around the local back roads, the man said to the Sheriff, “Do we understand each other?” “Yes, Sir.” Hayden replied. “Good. Now . . .” The man said, as he unzipped his dress pants and whipped out his cock, “Suck my dick, boy.” Hayden knelt on the floor of the back of the limousine and sucked the man’s cock.

Gloria sat in the limousine, silent and still, oblivious to her environment and what was transpiring. When the man climaxed, he said, “Gloria my dear, do your final duty, lock it up.” Gloria leaned over and placed Hayden’s cock in a steel-ribbed cock cage and locked it in place with a small padlock. The man sat back, and watched Gloria perform her duties. “Good. Now we can really start.” The man said as he thrust his cock back into Hayden’s mouth.

Several weeks later Hayden opened his eyes, the sun had filled the bedroom with dazzling light. Hayden slowly rose from the bed. He rubbed his caged cock as he walked towards the bathroom. As he sat down to relieve himself, Hayden noticed the time: 6:10a.m. Hayden knew he was late; his master was a demanding man. He finished peeing, and then he scurried down the stairs, to the kitchen. He tied a small white apron about his waist, and started to prepare his master’s breakfast. He only had twenty minutes.

“Good morning, Slave!” A voice said. Hayden turned to face the voice. The voice belonged to the man from the back of the stretched limousine. His name was Theodore, but Hayden only ever called him, master, or sir, Hayden now obeyed everything master told him to do. “Good morning Sir!” Hayden replied as he leaned over to place several rashers of bacon into a frying pan. Theodore smiled as he stared at the bare-arse of his Slave; it was not even covered by the apron Hayden wore.

Theodore approached Hayden and slid his hard erect cock into Hayden’s inviting whole. “Nice tight whole, Slave.” Theodore said. “Oooh!” Hayden moaned. His voice now had an effected twinkish pitch to it. Theodore caressed Hayden’s ripped physique. “Fuck me, master!” Hayden hollered. “Fuck me harder, hurt me master!” Moaned Hayden, Theodore obliged his Slave. “You want cock, bitch slave!” Theodore said, “Fuck your slave hard, master!” Hayden answered. Theodore revved up his pace and fucked his Slave’s arse like a jack hammer. When Theodore felt his balls churning, ready to blow, he pulled his cock out of Hayden, turned him round; he then forced Hayden to his knees, and shoved his rock-hard cock into Hayden’s mouth.

“Suck and make me cum, Slave.” Theodore demanded. Hayden sucked Theodore’s 10″ cock until he blew his wad down Hayden’s throat. The excess spilled out of Hayden’s mouth, onto his lips and chin. Theodore scraped the cum up with his fingers and fed Hayden his cum. “Lick my fingers.” Theodore ordered. Hayden licked Theodore’s fingers he made sure to swallow every drop of cum. “Thank you, master!” Hayden said, as he resumed his place at the stove and continued to prepare his master’s breakfast. Theodore took a seat at the table, waiting for Hayden to serve him his Breakfast.

Always, after Hayden had served his master his breakfast, Hayden would then take his place underneath the table, where he would have his breakfast; suck Theodore’s cock, while he enjoyed his Bacon and toast breakfast. As Hayden served Theodore his breakfast, and crawled under the table Theodore thought to himself. ‘The great Sheriff Hayden, the gigolo who dared fuck my wife in my own home. He thought I wouldn’t recognize the décor of my own home in that video he posted.’

Theodore closed his eyes, and pictured his ex-wife Gloria in her new life, on a tropical island. From now on, Theodore’s ex-wife, Gloria, would service all the male islanders and their foot-long power tools in perpetuity, getting every whole of hers filled, every night, every day, anytime the islander’s desired action, but without enjoying any release or pleasure. Like Hayden, Gloria too had become a fuck-slave.

Theodore looked down between his legs and stared at Hayden sucking his cock. Theodore pulled his cock out of Hayden’s mouth and pulled him out from under the table and to his feet. Theodore stared at the Slave. The arrogant git could have seduced an woman he wanted, but he chose Gloria! So what if Theodore had lost interest in his wife? That was no one’s affair but Theodore’s. Hayden would pay the price of his ‘Crime’ by taking Gloria’s place. Sheriff Hayden would disappear, and in his place, would appear Theodore’s ‘Lover’ and Fuck-slave. Of course, Hayden would now work full time as a gigolo, when not serving Theodore’s lustful needs. Hayden’s clientele would change given his new orientation, towards Men. But from this day on this whore would not miss a day of work, Theodore thought.

“Life’s a bitch.” Theodore said, as he looked at Hayden. “And, now you’ve become one.” Theodore said to Hayden, as he bellowed with a sinister laughter that filled the room. Hayden cooed, fell to his knees and crawled back under the table Hayden opened his mouth and swallowed Theodore’s cock, again. Hayden bobbed on Theodore’s cock, keeping time with his right hand, as he stroked the cage on his own cock. Theodore had just finished his breakfast when he reached climax, and shot a large wad down Hayden’s throat and into his gut.

Theodore pulled his cock out of Hayden’s mouth, and watched as the Slave crawled out from under the table, stood up and walked out of the kitchen. Hayden would shower and then dress in the Leather Gigolo gear master had bought him for his new ‘Job’.