The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Aroma of Love

Synopsis: Brad suffers from an industrial accident at his bio-chemical lab. It changes him for life.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

“Well can you please check in on him?” Sue asked.

“Um, yeah, no problem,” Helen said as she stared into her locker.

Sue Winslow was a good friend of hers. Sue was currently in Galveston, and was on the phone to her nurse friend Helen McKenzie.

Sue had heard from her husband’s friend Simon that Brad had suffered in an accident at work, but instead of going to St Pancras Emergency had instead been driven home by Simon and was now in bed.

At best she could think of, without being there herself was to call her nurse friend Helen and see if she could drop by after work and check in on Brad.

This she was happy to do, as her shift was just ending.

Helen peeled off her bra. Her 38C boobs bounced freely. “Ahhh,” she sighed

“Can’t wait to get home?” her colleague Rebecca Mornay smiled as she pulled up to her locker near Helen’s.

“I get so itchy wearing this…,” Helen said as she turned and showed her back.

“Shit, girl!” Rebecca gasped. There was a large red welt across Helen’s back.

“You need to get a proper fitting!” Rebecca said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, really!” Rebecca said “With boobs like yours… Look at mine!” she said.

Helen turned to see Rebecca peel her top off. She had 32A’s and didn’t need a bra underneath.

“You’re lucky!” Helen said.

“Girl, I’d kill for killer titties like yours…”

“Thanks,” Helen said as she drew her top back on. She’d go in her scrubs, minus the irritating bra.

“Where you off to? Home?”

“No… I just got a call from an old college friend of mine… she’s asked me to go check on her husband…”

“She trusts you that much?”

“What do you mean?”

“If I got someone’s man all to myself!” she said as she peeled her pants off.

“You’re incorrigible!” Helen laughed “You know… you know that I’m…”

“A lesbian?”

“Yes”

“Yes, of course… I was just teasing…”

“I know…,” Helen smiled and she grabbed her bag, and locked her locker.

Helen drove the 2mi to the Winslow house. She’d met Brad before, and following.

Helen parked and got out. She tried the door. It was locked but she knew where the key was. She let herself in, as Sue had asked her to do.

“Hello?” she called out as she closed the door behind her.

“Brad… Are you….? It’s Helen… Helen McKenzie…”

She took a few more steps into the house. She breathed in deep. “What is that?” she sighed… there was a perfume in the air , and it was delicious…

“Mmm…,” she sighed taking in a deep breath. At first she thought something delicious must be cooking.

“Brad?” she called again. She took a few steps towards the kitchen but then felt the scent was stronger coming down the stairs.

She followed the stairs up. She was less familiar with the upstairs.

“Brad?” she called “It’s me… Helen.. you wife.. has… Oh, God!” she gasped as she felt a wave of the scent hit her. She turned and leant back against the wall. Her nipples were rock hard.

“What the …?” she gasped as she realised her hand was inside her panties.

She was wet.

“No…I…! Brad?” she gasped… She pressed on down the hall.

She found Brad in bed. “Brad?” she cooed. He appeared at first to be asleep.

She went over to him. “Brad?” she whispered.

She found herself leaning over him… she shook his shoulders. “Brad? Wake u…! Oh, God!” she gasped as she found herself sliding up over him.

His cock pushed up against the blanket. She was straddling him at his knees and she almost cheekily smiled as she pulled the sheet back.

Her eyes widened. He was naked.

She saw his hard-on… his pre-cum, a tiny drop on the eye of his cock.

She bent down and flicked her tongue over it.

Her eyes dialled… it was like she was hit with a dose of amphetamine

Her mouth went down over his cock.

“Mm-mm-mmm-mmm,” she moaned as her head bobbed up and down “Give me…,” she murmured

Suddenly she felt the pressure in his shaft. And… her mouth was flood with thick creamery jizz. “Oh, God!” she moaned as she woofed it down.

She swallowed load after load, and she realised her pussy was throbbing… she was coming. She was coming just by sucking his cock.

She realised what she had done and she leapt off him. “Fuck!” she cried. “What the…?”

And then she looked at his cock oozing the last drop of sperm

“Just a little more…,” she assured herself … that’s all she’d take and she licked his cock head…

But soon she was sucking him again, with as much vim as before. “Please… come…,” she moaned as she sucked…. “I want it so bad…”

And sure enough he was soon ejaculating his heated sauce into her hungry mouth.

She sucked it all down.

She had come again, too.

“This is fucking sick!” she said to herself as she managed again to get off the bed. “Girl… what the fuck’s wrong with you?”

Her phone rang. It was her lover Gaia. She put the phone away… unanswered. She had seen the time though.. she’d been sucking Brad off now for three hours.

“What the fuck? What the fuck?” she cried. “Get a grip of yourself…”

She peeled her dress off. She had thought to go shower, and wash the jizz off her face, and neck… maybe, the water would refresh her and she’d be able to think.

She realised her left nipple ached. She touched it and a drop of white formed on her teat.

Without thinking she went back over to the bed, pushing her breast into Brad’s mouth. She ‘fed’ him her milk.

She was no longer thinking rationally.

She was going to live with Brad forever.

Or at least that’s how it was for the next day and a half.

“What the fuck!” Sue yelped as she walked in seeing Helen sucking her husband’s cock.

“Mm-mm-mmm,” Helen moaned, fingering herself as she continued to suck.

“Get off him!” Sue said, she was angry and approached Helen to drag her way.

She pulled Helen back

“No!” Helen cried “I need more!” she said as she moved back and took Brad’s cock in her mouth again “So good,” she murmured as she sucked.

“Get the fuck off him!” Sue cried.

“Mmm-mmm,” Helen moaned “Just a little more!” she whimpered.

“Fuck off!” Sue cried. Enraged she grabbed Helen by the hair and yanked her back and to her feet.

“Please.. I want some more!” Helen moaned.

“Get the fuck out of here!” Sue said pushing Helen back.

“No… just a little suck… please… so good…”

Helen looked back at that inviting hardness and tried to get past Sue when Sue grabbed Helen’s arm and marched her back against the wall.

“What the fuck is that on your mouth?” Sue growled

“Oh, my God!” Helen gasped “You’ve got to taste it…” she said moving closer.

“Get out of here…”

“Just taste it!” Helen said wiping some sperm off her chin.

“Get out, or I’m calling the…”

And then Helen pushed her fingers into Sue’s mouth.

Sue gagged as Helen’s fingers went down her throat.

“Taste it!” Helen sighed.

She pulled her hand out and rushed back to the bed and took Brad’s cock in her hands. “Oh, fuck… I need this…,” she said as she knelt down.

“I’m call…,” Sue began and then stopped as she felt her tongue tingle.

“What is that?” she gasped.

“Mm-mmm-mmm-mmm,” Helen moaned, fingering herself as she sucked Brad’s cock.

“What…?” Sue gasped as she tasted it…it was… delicious…

“Mmm-mmm!” Helen moaned as her mouth was filled with come.. “Oh, God! Yessss!” she moaned. She drew her mouth off to watch the come spray up. Her smiled, her eyes wide as she masturbated Brad and looked at that delicious whiteness…

She let it spray onto her face.

“Get off of him!” Sue cried as she went over again.

“Mmm-mmm,” Helen laughed as she wiped the come over her face and then licked her fingers…

“What…? What is hap….?”

“Taste it…”

“What?”

“Taste his come…”

“No… I….,” Sue cried but the scent…

Her mouth went over Brad’s cock. Almost immediately her eyes dilated. “Oh, fuck!” she gasped and she began sucking.

Helen rubbed the come over her face, she took some and reaching back up under her dress rubbed it against her pussy.

“Mmm-mm-mmm-mmmm,” Sue moaned as she sucked Brad’s dick.

She fingered herself through her jeans, and then… she felt Helen helping her from her pants. She looked back, still holding Brad inside her mouth, she smiled as Helen pulled her pants free.

Sue began masturbating as she sucked.

“Let me share…, please…,” Helen whimpered.

Sue laughed.

They worked his shaft together… Sue sucking the cock-head, Helen licking closer to the balls.

“He’s gonna come again!” Helen giggled excitedly.

“I want it so bad…,” Sue moaned.

“You can have some… but not too much,”Helen said as she took her mouth off Brad’s cock and directed it towards Sue’s face “But not too much!” she urged again as suddenly Brad erupted

His load shot out into Sue’s hungry, hanging mouth. “Mm-mm-mm-mmm!” Sue moaned as her mouth quickly engulfed her husband’s prick…

“Oh, God! Oh, God!” she moaned as she swallowed.

“Let me have some!” Helen said pulling Brad’s todger away and directing a spray to her hungry mouth.

The two women ended up kissing each other… mainly to taste the come on each other’s faces. Their tongues met.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Sue moaned.

Helen’s phone rang. She looked at it, as she fingered herself still.

She dismissively threw the phone across the floor.

“Who was that?”

“Gaia”

“Who?”

“My partner…”, Helen said “She’s been calling me for two days!”

Sue looked at the sperm on some sheets and she pulled the sheet up and wiped the come over her face. She sighed as she had his jizz on her.

“This is so fucking amazing!” Sue sighed.

“It’s the best… I… I can’t get enough of it…”

“But what will you do when he wakes up?”

“I’ve been thinking about that…,” Helen smiled “Up till now I’ve been keeping him under with sedatives…”

“You have?” Sue giggled.

“Yes!” Helen laughed.

They laughed like little school girls—giddy—like they had a naughty secret.

“What…? What have you been feeding him?

“This…,” Helen smiled as she pulled off her top. Her breasts seemed larger, heavier. Her areolae a richer, darker colour.

She slid up over Brad…resting her ass on his stomach she leaned over him and taking his mouth she opened it and aimed a breast…

“Oh, wow!” Sue gasped as she watched Helen squeeze out milk…

“I… I didn’t know you were…?” Sue said.

“You’ll do it too…”

“What?”

“It… it changes you…,” Helen said…

“Try…” she added.

“Oh, I don’t know…,” Sue said.

“Go on, try it…”

Sue peeled off her top.

“Oh, God, they …”

“They’re heavy already…?”

“Yes!”

“It made me lactate within the first hour,” Helen smiled… “I… I think we’re meant to…so we can continue using his come…”

“I want his come!” Sue let slip.

“Oh, God, don’t we all…?” Helen said..

“But… “

“Go on, try it!” Helen said as she squeeze off more milk… “I don’t know why… but when he’s under he still can suckle!”

“That’s…”

“Weird…? Yeah this whole thing is fucking weird…”

“Hey, look!” Sue said as she squeezed. A thicker yellow emerged from her nipples.

“That’s your colostrum…” Helen said “Within a few hours you’ll be producing so much milk!”

Helen said this as she leant forward and Brad’s mouth closed over her teat… “See!” she said as he suckled.

“That’s so amazing…!”

“Can you keep him under?”

“Yeah… but… I’ve got to go back to work and get more drugs…”

“Why haven’t you already?”

“I… I can’t…”

“Can’t?”

“No… I can’t get away from his cock long enough!” Helen laughed… “It’s so fucking good!”

“It is…,” Sue said.

“Go on, now you try…” Helen said.

“Alright” Sue said and Helen sat back as Sue got up over her husband. She squeeze her breast.

“Just let it into his mouth…”

“Like this…?”

“Yeah…”

“Like… oh, God!” she gasped as Brad’s mouth closed over her nipple. “He’s sucking”

“Yeah, it’s so cool,” Helen smiled.

“He’s….,” she sighed “Oh, it’s making me wet!”

Helen’s hand slid up between Sue’s buttocks.

“You’re like fucking Niagara!” she smiled.

Both ladies took turns is feeding Brad, and then it was more cock sucking for them.

It was another day before Brad woke up. He found Sue sucking his cock.

“Sue?” he gasped

“Need more!” she moaned.

Then he realised his hands were back over his head.

“What the fuck?” he cried… Two of his novelty neck-ties had been used to strap his wrists to the headboard..

“Sue?”

“Just a little more…,” she moaned.

Suddenly Helen came in naked.

“Helen? What the fuck…?”

“Here…,” Sue moaned moving slightly aside. “We share!” she said looking up at Brad as Helen’s mouth went down over him.

“What the fuck?” he cried again.

“Shhh!” Helen sighed, pressing her fingers over his lips “Don’t talk…”

“Just come!” Sue moaned

“Just come for us… we need your come…”

“Want..,” Sue moaned as she sucked.

“Oh, God…it’s so good…” Helen sighed “I… let me …”

Sue relented and let Helen have a suck

“Oh, yesss,” Helen moaned as she took him into her mouth

“Ohhhh!” Brad sighed as he began coming.

“Yes! Yes! Yesss!” Helen cried as she fed on his jizz fountain.

“Let me!” Sue cried as she pulled Helen out of the way to get a taste…

Brad almost passed out he came so much.

“Oh, God! Make it stoppppppp!” Brad cried.

“No!” Sue moaned greedily as she swallowed load after load of jizz.

Brad groaned as his cock was now spent. His throat rasped. He was parched.

“Oh, baby!” Sue moaned as she mounted him… “Baby is thirsty?” she giggled as she offered him one of her breasts.

He latched onto it and suckled.

Helen massaged her breasts to produce milk too…

“That’s it baby,” Helen moaned “Drink mommy’s milk and make more wonderful cream for us…”

“I love your cream baby,” Sue sighed as he fed.

Brad passed out.

“All done?” Sue giggled as she dismounted him.

“Come, let’s shower…,” Helen said “Your pussy’s starting to stink..”

“So’s yours,” Sue giggled.

“He keeps making me so wet…”

“Me too…,” Sue giggled again as they went to the bathroom.

Brad woke up… He didn’t know how long he’d been unconscious. He heard crying.

“Just taste it!” Helen was saying.

“Get off me!” Gaia cried

“Just try it,” Sue urged

“No…! Get…!”

“That’s it…” Helen smiled

“What is that?”

Sue went over to Brad. “Oh you’re up..?”

“What’s happening?

“Helen’s lover came over trying to find her…”

“And now she’s one of us…,” Helen said…

“All she needed was a little taste…,” Sue smiled

Gaia came over… “What…? What’s happening?”

“You want his come…,” Helen said.

“No… that… that’s disgus….! What’s that smell…?”

“It’s a wonderful perfume…,” Helen said.

“Here…try it…,” Sue said holding Brad’s hard cock.

“What are you doing to her?” Brad asked.

“It’s you whose doing it to us!” Sue playfully scolded him

“I… what?” Gaia said as she drew nearer

“Taste it!” Helen urged.

“Please… run… run away!” Brad urged as he tried again to get loose.

“I… oh, God!” Gaia said “It looks so…”

She bent down and flicked her tongue against the eye of Brad’s cock.

Her eyes immediately dilated… and her mouth went down over him.

“See..,” Sue laughed “You’ve made her addicted to your come…”

“I…?” Brad gasped. He sighed as Gaia’s mouth worked his shaft.

“See…,” Sue smiled “All she needed was a little taste…”

“And now she’s addicted to your come…,” Helen smiled

“Just like me…,” Sue said.

“Please… let me g… Oh, God!” he cried as he began to ejaculate.

“Oh, yes!” Gaia cried as she came.

“Smell how wet she is…,,” Sue said.

“Let’s have a look?” Helen smiled

Together they pulled Gaia’s pants and panties free. Her clit was throbbing, and her pussy was slick… glistening with her juices.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” Gaia cried as she came again…. “This is so… amazing…”

“Yes, it is…,” Helen said.

“Please… let me go…”

“We can’t,” Helen said.

“I’m never going to let you go…,” Sue smiled sweetly.

“WHat’s happening to my… my boobs…?” Gaia gasped as they seemed to enlarge.

“You’re lactating!” Sue laughed.

“You’re going to want to feed Brad and keep him healthy… so we can harvest more cream…”

“I…?” Gaia said.

“Please… you don’t hav….” Brad began.

“I… I want it so bad…,” Gaia said

“Then feed him…”

“Yes” she sighed.

“No… don’t… please…,” Brad cried as Gaia climbed onto him.

“No… get…,” he cried as she pushed her breast towards his face.

“Drink it baby,” Sue urged.

“Drink…” Helen said.

“Yes… I… I want to feed you… ,” Gaia cried “I… I want you to give me more of that…that delish….”

She pushed a nipple into Brad’s mouth and he began suckling.

Gaia sighed as she lactated.

She looked back at Helen

“Yes, you’re one of us, now” Helen smiled

Brad’s balls were now the size of billiards. He could produce so much sperm.

He was like their sperm-cow.

And they would farm him every day….

Was this all Brad could live for?

The End