The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is a preview of JIP: The Armageddon Archives—Wings, which will be available Dec 31, 2019 at wordpress.mrpotestas.com. Wings is a semi-sequel to the prior segment, The Lust Game, being set in an alternate timeline.

Wings

“Holy shit, Jenna, wings!” I exclaimed. The three of us stood amazed at our friend, who was Human practically a moment ago.

“You guys can sit with me! I won’t bite unless you ask,” she said lightly in a resonating voice that still basically sounded like our roommate, Jenna.

We did a technically crazy thing. We summoned Demonic Lust. To be clear, we live in the Realm of Asmodeus. The King of Lust went rogue, I guess, and decided to have some fun directly in 2018, over five years ago. Long story short, half of North America became The Realm of Asmodeus. Was there a war? Sort of. Turned out that Asmodeus’ Demons, including Incubi and Succubi, were already everywhere for years. All but held the world hostage until they let this new country exist, with a treaty stating that the Lust Demons would just reside in their new country, the Realm. The important part of the treaty, though, was that allowing the Realm to exist would essentially prevent the Apocalypse of what we knew as Heaven and Hell battling on Earth. Crazy, right? Still, there has yet to be that Apocalypse, while there were rumors that the supposed Antichrist quietly lived amongst Humans somewhere.

Anyway, the Realm was borderline utopian, if living side by side with Lust Demons was your thing. These Demons were in charge, after all. Lust was a major part of our lives now, but nothing was forced on anyone. It was almost like one of those contemporary fantasy films. We got the magic, we got the “elves” (Demons), we got the cityscapes. There was no tangible fire and brimstone here!

Back to what was happening to Jenna, the four of us wanted to play a Game of Lust. It was a spell for advanced novices. We fuck each other like crazy, and go back to normal. What more do a bunch of university coeds want? Well, we went further than we all thought possible. Jenna was apparently that one in a million that was overly sensitive to Demonic Lust. I mean, she stood side by side with Lust Demons without issue, but the reality was Lust Demons toned down the lust the emitted to live side by side with Humans. What we summoned was the purest of Real McCoys.

It all happened to Jenna, somehow without any of us noticing at first, while we were in the throws of lust-filled ecstasy.

“What?” Jenna suddenly said bewildered, fucking me in the pussy missionary with a strap-on.

The comment did not register.

“Huhph … I … OK …” she breathed.

Jenna suddenly guided me onto all fours. After picking up my feet from behind, I felt warm blobs of spit splatter onto by feet. She then had me rub her surprisingly slick spit all over her already juice-laden dildo. I loved the lustful kinkiness of it. She then positioned me so that the tops of my feet were squashed on her hips, before I felt her teasingly my asshole with the dildo’s wet tip. I suddenly screamed in pain and epic pleasure from Jenna impairing my anal cavity. The pain quickly subsided, leaving only near orgasmic pleasure.

“So fucking hot!” Jenna exclaimed. “You were right …”

“Holy fuck!” I huffed. “You’re telling me!”

“Spank her?” Jenna asked oddly.

“Well, err-huh … If you want, Jenna!”

Jenna then playfully spanked me, the first time anyone ever did. “Harder? … Really? … You didn’t lie before …”

Before I could say anything, she began to spank my cheeks hard, roughly. I liked it, but it was surprising.

“WOW … it was even better! … Oh, yeah? Why the fuck not? I like the sound of it!” There was an odd, almost orgasmic cadence to her aberrant comment that did not really register through the extreme anal pleasure.

Jenna aggressively grabbed my golden hair, pulling my head back with it. “Woah … OK!”

“Can feel better than this? … Yeah, OK, I will …”

Grasping at both my hair and hip, Jenna began to thrust harder. It was almost too rough for my poor ass, but I still somehow liked it! I eventually just collapsed onto the floor, but she still kept fucking my ass, spanking it. Through the brutal pleasure I could barely see the other two, more or less, following suit. Lana and Jessica were thrusting their double sided dildo into their asses in a kind of anal scissor not far from us.

“Oh, I … YES!” Jenna exclaimed.

I could not see what was happening to Jenna behind me, but I can surmise after the fact. Her skin turned a shimmering, latex-like red. She developed an imposing yet infinitely sexy, Amazonian physique, gaining at least a foot in hight to reach over seven feet. Her nails became black claws. Her already dark hair became blacker, as her bangs twisted into horns. The color of her eyes shifted to a blood red encased in blackness, as the black of her pupils became catlike. A long, thick tail, proudly grew from the base of her spine, as bony, fleshy wings grew out of her (the last being a rarity).

We were too lost in the orgasmic lust to notice her transformation, if you can believe it!

Jenna and I came hard, harder than I had in my life and Jenna much harder. Our cum squirted out everywhere. I eventually collapsed, face down on the floor, in a deep afterglow. My whole ass was hot and pounding, within and without. I liked it …

“Holy shit, guys!” Jenna huffed, crawling onto the couch, while we were in a moist, post-orgasmic state.

We slowly stood, breathless, not just because of what we just did. Jenna was a truly unexpected sight! Jenna transformed into a Demon of Lust …

I observed her wings, and she invited us to sit next to her. We sat rather awkwardly, kind of on our legs, our asses far from recovered.

“What the fuck …?” the brown haired Jessica exclaimed.

“I know right!” Jenna said in amazement. “I’m fucking Alpha Demon of Lust, Jess!”

“I can’t believe it …” The auburn haired Lana huffed.

“You were talking with Asmodeus, weren’t you, Jenna?” I asked.

“Yeah, Lucy!” she said with a toothy smile, highlighting her little fangs. She brushed her hypnotic hair behind her now very pointed ears, and said, “Asmodeus told me what to do to make this happen. I didn’t realize it was Asmodeus at first, but I followed the commands, which all sounded fun. It really felt fucking great when I followed the Demon Lord’s Will. Felt better every time I did … By the time I knew deep down who was guiding my actions, Asmodeus asked if I wanted to submit to his Will. Might not have been speaking out loud, but Asmodeus was ultimately micromanaging everything I was doing, right down to the thrusts. Of course, it still felt better every time I obeyed. How could I not say yes?”

“You really no longer have a will of your own?” I asked. My eyes looked up and down her shimmering, demonic body, lingering on the wings.

“I have no will of my own, yes,” she said in a way that made our pussies tingle. “Asmodeus already Willed that I stay here and finish my studies. You know, help continue Human-Demon relations.”

“How do you feel, Jenna?” I asked, eyes roaming up and down her veiny, paper thin wings.

“There is no one Human word, as I am no longer Human … It is like being wrapped in the purest of lust, a warm and orgasmic blanket. It fees amazing, guys! I know its ironic, but I feel so free without a will of my own. Asmodeus is not micromanaging me now. I just … no longer need to worry about so much now …”

Laying in my bed later that night, I could not stop thinking about Jenna, especially her veiny wings. It turned me on almost as much as when we summoned pure lust. I just … I just had to see her …

Through the ajar door, I could see the now demonic Jenna studying stomach on the floor. Her new, alluring tail swayed almost ponderously. In some ways, it was a confusing sight. She was studying not unlike she always did before bed, but she was most certainly an Alpha Demon of Lust.

Jenna picked up her head, and looked over with a seductive smile. “Come on in, Lucy.”

I awkwardly walked inside, closing the door behind me. “Sorry, I didn’t plan to snoop on you, Jenna …”

“Don’t fuckin’ worry about it!”

It was remarkable how she talked like she always did, minus the deeper, resonating tones.

“I know how much I changed. Come on, sit next to me down here. I’m still your friend.”

I did so. “You’re toning it down, your lust, right?” I just wanted to be next to her for whatever reason.

“Yeah, obviously!” She chuckled. “Otherwise, you would be, well, in the throws of automatic ecstasy.”

“Asmodeus told you how to do that?” I was still turned on by her.

“Basically,” she shrugged cutely, quietly swooshing her tail. “It’s like a mix of genetic encoding and however my Lord wants us to be at the moment.”

‘My Lord,’ I pondered to myself, realizing my gaze was back to her wings.

“You can touch them if you want, Lucy.”

“OK …” I breathed.

Tentatively at first, I began to feel the furthest tip. The structure reminded me of hands, while the skin was silken, in spite of the rubbery and sinewy shimmer of them. The soft, veiny, slim flesh between the supporting “fingers” sent erotic shivers down my arm, my spine.

“Are they sensitive?” I huffed.

She shrugged. “Not like my pussy, ass, mouth, and tail … but I do like the attention.

I soon lost all inhibition, and deeply groped the massive, subtly moving wings. It took a minute to realize I was downright worshiping them! “Can you really fly?”

She nodded. “Theoretically! The method is quite instinctual. You know I may be over seven feet now and muscular, but I now weigh less than 100 pounds. These super-efficient muscles complete the equation.”

“That’s … that really is fuckin’ cool!”

“I should be strong enough to take you for a ride sometime, Lucy!”

“Do they do other things?”

She blinked at me questioningly.

“Like, your tail is supposed to be kinda like a dick, cum and all.”

“Now you’re gettin’ the idea!” she chuckled. “They make me so much more fucking cooler than other Lust Demons. I can focus my lust through them, and even target like some laser system. See?”

I suddenly felt I quick pulse of pure pleasure fly through my hands, arms, making its way to my pussy, giving me a quick tease of an orgasm.

“Hold shit!” I exclaimed.

“Yup!”

“Could you … err, wrap someone in them?”

“Clever girl!” she teased. She always liked movie references. “How ’bout a little Deal, Lucy?”

“Like, a real Demonic Deal …?”

“Yeah, why the fuck not? I’m an Alpha, we’re free to fuck around, if the moment calls for it.”

“What’s the Deal?”

“You get to be the first to pleasure my fancy new tail, and in return, I’ll wrap in my wings and focus lust through them.”

I went wide eyed. It was almost ironic how she was being as playful as she always was.

“Come on, Lucy! We’re just fuckin’ around.” That was always her way of daring people.

“OK, fine!” I really did want to be cocooned in her wings. “I’ll pleasure your big fucking tail, and I’ll get to be wrapped in your lust-filled wings in return. We’ll seal it with a quick smooch on the lips, OK?”

“OK!” Jenna agreed.

We smooched. Pulling back, I felt strange at first. What did I expect? I just made a deal with a Demon!

Jenna sighed orgasmically. She then quickly flipped her massive yet super-hot body around, resting on her forearms. Her thick anaconda of a tail was positioned between her thighs like so kinky futa porn I accidentally stumbled upon online

I could not control myself. I almost instantly began to stroke the demonic member. I silken like the wings. At the same time there, it really felt like I was stroking a thick dick, which I technically never did before.

“OOOOO, that’s great, Lucy!”

After a few strokes, I had the irresistible urge to put in my mouth, down my throat. Well, I did so. My mouth was never opened so wide before, as my throat was so relaxed to accept the tentacle into me. I wrapped my arms around her large, warm thighs to better push the member down my throat, rocking on my knees, feet in the air. Her salty pre-cum excited me to no end. After who knows how long, Jenna suddenly blew a large load down my throat, roaring in her orgasm.

I pulled back, exploding in a massive orgasm of my own. There was so much cum that most of it spewed back out and onto us. Long before the afterglow subsided, we made out hungrily on our knees, Jenna slurping up her own cum. I genuinely thought she was about to wrap me in her wings right then, but she pulled back with a devious smile.

“We never agreed to when I would wrap you up!” she chuckled. “You have no idea how good it feels to cum through such a large dick! You’re gonna sexually play with my tail until I think you deserve to be wrapped in my wings!”

She lay back down to her forearms with a hungry smile, and pointed to my dripping pussy. Her tail stood erect and proud between her thighs. Yeah, I got the idea. I playfully groped my pussy lips along her shaft, before using gravity to push the massive thing into me. It really was too much, but the pleasure of the slightly increased lust she emitted made that not matter.

Though the pleasure, I eventually noticed a look on her face that was as hungrily erotic as alien. She may have still looked, mostly, like my friend, but there was nothing recognizably Human in her expressions in that moment. Yet, even that somehow added to my own pleasure, thrust increasing in ferocity. I genuinely wanted to make her cum again in the hope of satisfying my need to be cocooned by her lust.

We moaned and cooed loudly. We were like animals in heat. I was so overwhelmed by the passions I could not think clearly, nor did I want to.

“Oh fuck … HERE I GO AGAIN!” Jenna screamed in ultimate pleasure.

I actually caught a quick glimpse of the load subtly flowing through the tail, before in went inside me. I came perhaps harder than before. Cum overflowed everywhere. I was hyperventilating so badly that I was not sure when we began to make out again, not that I really cared. I barely registered her telling me that she produced “blanks.”

She licked her lips with her long tongue. “More!”

On our feet, Jenna stood behind me, teasing my pussy lips. Her tail soon penetrated as far as it could go up my surprisingly welcoming asshole. Oh, fuck, I screamed, moaned, writhed in the darkest of ecstasies. She thrust slowly in a way that somehow made me feel every pleasurable drop of cum drip down my body.

Jenna eventually put me onto all fours, and thrust into my asshole more intensely. I never knew anything could go so deep! Jenna moaned and growled in almost haunting ways … I was hers, the thing that she used for pleasure. I liked it. No one ever really dominated me before, so completely. I almost could forget what I wanted, and just be there for her pleasure. Yes, she did cum, massively so up my rear, as I squirt hard myself.

We stood, well, she stood while holding me up. My legs were jelly!

“OK,” the Jenna I long knew chuckled. “Got a little carried away there! Tail, pleasured.” She swayed the most snake in the happiest of ways. “Now I will wrap you in my wings, while focusing my lust through them. Ready?”

“Yeah, sure …” I huffed.

“Full disclosure: I won’t be going full blast. The lust I could give as an Alpha would literally transform you into a Demon in there. While I can transform a Human without asking, our Deal did not include transforming you.”

Her massive wings fully stretched outward in a sight as haunting as erotic. They then slowly moved around us. Eventually, I was floating in infinite darkness. Before I could process just how nothing it all was, I felt it: pure, unquestioned, Demonic Lust flowed through and around me. There was only lust and the epic pleasure it gave. My mind was mush within moments, long orgasmic moments. Lust, pleasure, and more lust was all there was. The lust was a kind a perfect pleasure I wanted to exist within forever.

I must have passed out, because I found myself fucking Jenna anywhere and everywhere, with or without others around us. Yet, she was the one pulling the strings. I followed her word like I was a Lust Demon and she was Asmodeus. This was my truth. Maybe I always felt something for Jenna, but never found a means of doing anything about it. At the same time, I wanted to be completely passive in a relationship, but could never admit that to myself. This revelation was the purest orgasm I ever felt …

The world slowly came back into focus, while I fell out of Jenna’s lustful embrace onto her bed. I lay they there, barely conscious, in an afterglow to end all afterglows.

Jenna lay next to me, and asked, “Learn anything about yourself, Lucy?”

I looked up to her, feeling fully subservient. “Yeah … I’ve always felt something for you, and I always wanted to be the passive one in a relationship.”

Jenna smiled curiously, and teased and order, “Kiss me.”

I did so, as deeply and with so my want. Her nimble tongue was like a wet, mini version of her epic tail. “I’m so happy you became a Demon, Jenna.”

“Me to …”