The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Arecibo — by Alyx Mesmer

Bill sat at his desk and set his coffee down on the coaster beside his keyboard. It was emblazoned with a cute astronaut sitting on a rocket that was zipping off to the stars. Bill had come to hate that little spaceman, because for the past 11 years all he had done was monitor space from the ground. No trips to the International Space Station, no manned missions, no hope of achieving his childhood dream of travelling beyond the bounds of Earth. His job was much less interesting. He sat at a desk, observing the scans of a long-range radio array. It had been interesting at first, as little bursts of information from far-distant events were discovered, but those were barely more than flashes of light in the darkness, nothing new or exciting. Now he was bored, terminally so.

He sipped at his coffee. It was black and strong and bitter. He hated the coffee at work. As one of the few night shift workers though, he had little say in what products lined the cupboards of the kitchen. So he drank his bitter coffee and did his work bitterly, wishing to be high among the stars.

An hour passed without event and Bill had finished his mug of disappointment quite some time before. He was about to get up and make another when something flashed on the screen. Something big. It had to be a mistake. The usual tiny bursts of radio waves were more frequent, more consistent. Akin to a message being transmitted, which made precious little sense. He grabbed a pair of headphones and brushed dust from them, then put them on and plugged them in. Loading up the sine wave of the signal in a playback program he listened expecting to hear some sort of interference from a bird in the array or a satellite on an inconvenient orbit. What he heard was none of those things.

The signal was a thrumming, throbbing sound. Low pulses with a sharper, more insistent whine over it. Bill put his hand on the earpieces of his headphones and tried to make out more of it. There was something else there, buried in the pulsing, pumping sound, but almost inaudible. For a brief, fascinating moment, he thought a word was spoken, but there was no way. No, he was surely hearing interference. Regardless, he kept listening. The sound was pleasant in its own way, it made him feel quite content and that was something entirely absent in his life. He let it wash over him and a hint of pleasure ran through his body like an electrical surge. Then the sound stopped.

Disappointed, Bill removed his headphones and sighed. The recording was there, and he would report it to his bosses, but he had hoped the sound would go on longer than three… hours? Bill blinked multiple times at the computer clock. He had started the recording at 11:33pm, and it was now 2:41am. But the sound had only been there for a few moments. That made no sense. A glitch, surely, but the clock on his phone read the same. He must have zoned out and fallen asleep, but he had no memory of it happening. Bill wrote down his observations and finished his shift without any further event.

* * *

Bill arrived to work the next day energized, ready for his shift in a way he had not been in years. He had slept wonderfully and had delightfully vague but extremely pleasurable dreams about invisible women caressing his body in ways he had never experienced. He lay back and enjoyed the feelings until his alarm dragged him back to reality, yet he still felt good, great even. Bounding through the doors of the facility and into his quiet office in the basement where few people were seen during the day, let alone at night, he was looking forward to watching the skies and maybe, just maybe, finding that same signal once more. He had noted where it came from and fully intended to scan that area again.

It took thirty minutes to find it. The array had been turned by the day shift to observe an interesting star cluster in a faraway galaxy, and moving it back, realigning and recalibrating were all slow processes. The work seemed to speed by for Bill, and when he landed on the correct spot, he was pleased with himself. He actually smiled, knowing he had done a good job. It felt good.

The sound, however, was not there. So Bill waited. He sat at his desk, did not get up to make coffee or go to the bathroom or stretch his legs. He sat and he waited. It was the right thing to do, given the circumstances. He was brimming with excitement for the possibilities the signal offered. A new star, a black hole doing something unforeseen or best of all, it could mean intelligent life. Out there, out in the inky blackness of space and all its infinite pinpricks of light, someone was speaking to him, he just needed to understand.

It came through late into his shift. Clearer this time, with an obvious voice, though its words were not understandable. The sounds from the previous night were accompanied by a mumbling, a soft one that made Bill’s head feel a little dizzy. A strange and unexpected effect. He should at this point, be telling someone about what he had discovered, but the bigwigs would simply steal the credit by taking him from his position and taking over. No, he would hear the full signal himself, he could take as long as he needed to hear everything. To hear what the voice had to say. He knew that it was important.

Once again, it stopped, and again Bill looked at the clock and saw the time had jumped several hours ahead. Not only that, his trousers were open, and his hand was on his hard cock. He quickly buttoned himself up, making sure no-one had seen, but nobody visited his office anyway. Bill went home still hard, feeling incredible and massively aroused. He had more erotic dreams, this time a voice whispered to him of beauty from beyond the heavens and pleasures and delights unparalleled. He woke up the next morning with a beaming smile.

* * *

Back at his desk, Bill was happy to see the day shift had left the array close to where he needed it. He made adjustments and began to scan. This time, the signal was extremely strong. He wondered if it was getting closer. A quick check indicated it was. The pulsing and thrumming flooded his senses, and he could feel his cock stir in his pants, twitching to the sound. Then the voice joined the inters tellar message, clearly enough to hear words, though not everything.

Planet Tigrov
Pleasure
Free
Travel
Obey
Feel
Desires

The words seemed to repeat over and over like that, with more just outside audible range. Bill felt as though he were drowning in them, in the sounds. His mind was filled with imagery of erotic scenes. Men and women writhing against one another, naked and sweating in great orgies of pleasure. Bill’s hand gently rubbed his cock as he listened, and more images entered his mind. A tall woman with blue skin and long silver hair wearing a latex leotard walked through the orgy and everyone stopped to stare at her. Her eyes were deep black and little black freckles dotted her nose and cheeks. She wore thigh-high boots to match the leotard and every time she walked past someone they would fall to their knees and bow to her. She walked to one man, and it was as if she increased gravity beneath him. He crumbled at her feet, and she pointed the toe of her boot at him. He kissed it eagerly.

Bill rubbed himself harder and faster, lost in the fantasy conjured by the message in his ears. All sense of time or shame or work gone, he let the fantasy of this powerful alien woman with blue skin work its way deeper into his mind, into his very soul. Once again, the signal disappeared, and Bill found himself several hours in the future with a hard cock and a damp stain on his trousers. He felt incredible, as though he had found purpose in tracking this signal from deep space. It was so important he hear more, decipher everything, and understand what it was he was hearing, what message could travel across the galaxy and trigger the pleasure centres of the brain with such efficacy.

* * *

The fourth day of tracking the signal was quiet. Bill was disappointed. He had arrived for work early, cheerfully greeting his colleagues on the upper floors. Some of them smiled back, some noticed the bulge in his trousers and wondered if Bill was finally losing his mind. Down in his office he had aimed the array and set up the equipment and nothing. No signal, no voice, just empty, silent space. It was disheartening because he had been so eager, so excited and focused on finding that signal again. It was crucial he find it; his life’s work was monitoring the outer reaches of the universe and finally, something was there. Something alive.

Again, he thought about discussing it with his bosses, but he pushed the idea from his mind. They were not worth sharing the information with. He was the one who would receive it first. He was the one who found it. That made him special, important. So he waited.

His patience, what little he had, was rewarded. The voice came through once more, clear and completely understandable this time. Bill was thrilled as its message began to repeat.

The Planet Tigrov claims this system as our own. Your world will join the many in service to us.
You will learn to pleasure us and serve us.
You will discover that being truly free means giving up your ego and submitting to our will.
Our travel has already begun and we will arrive in a matter of your days.
You will have no choice but to obey. You who hears this will spread the message to others.
To serve is happiness. Nothing makes you feel better. You belong to Planet Tigrov.
Submit to us and you will fulfil all your desires.

Bill took a moment to process the message. He felt the pleasure as he did before, but now a wave of anxiety joined it. Alien invaders, coming to Earth. He rubbed his cock through his trousers. They had chosen him to spread their message. Bill felt proud of that and his cock stiffened. That, he thought, was strange. He tried to consider the message, think of it scientifically. What would submitting to them mean? What would it feel like? What desires would they fulfil?

He opened his trousers and pulled out his cock, stroking it slowly as the message repeated. Bill wondered if he should try to resist, to ignore the words barraging his mind and somehow making his hand stroke up and down his cock, making him feel as though he could explode at any moment. He had to resist it, didn’t he? The fate of the world was at stake and if he could just stop touching himself maybe he could think of a way to stop them. He knew where they were coming from, he could even predict they would arrive in a week, based on the changing message. If he could just warn the world.

The message continued, but now more words flooded Bill’s mind, making him ever more aroused.

You who hears this are our herald. You already feel the pleasure of obedience to us. You will be our most honoured servant if you bend to our will. The pleasure will be all-consuming if you spread our message to your world, prepare them for our arrival and conquest. You know it is right to obey us. You feel it inside you. You will submit and serve us.

As the message played Bill’s mind was flooded with images of the blue woman with the silver hair. She was looking down at him as he jerked off on his knees, telling him what a good pet he was, how good it felt to obey and serve Planet Tigrov. All he could do was nod along with her every word as his hand moved up and down his hard cock. The fantasy was overwhelming. He could feel an intense desire to do whatever this woman told him, to be hers and simply surrender to the pleasure she thrust into his body. She was so beautiful, her blue skin glistened with sparkles and her silver hair sashayed as she moved her foot onto the top of Bill’s head and pushed him down to the ground beneath her.

The signal, suddenly, was interrupted. Something else overpowered it, something closer. A problem with the array or a passing aeroplane. Bill woke from the state he was in to find himself kneeling on the floor with his cock in his hand. He tore off the headphones and sat in his chair, shaking his head, and trying to regain his senses. The signal had done something to him, to his mind. He had to warn people, they needed to know what was coming for them. He had to spread the word.

Then the signal restarted. Bill tried to back away out of the room, but he could just about hear it, like a siren song calling him back. He put the headphones back on and listened, then started to stroke his cock again to visions of blue-skinned alien women. With his free hand he recorded a copy of the audio, whatever part of him still had will to resist wanted to share it and warn others. Or did he want to share it and enslave others? He was lost in pleasure, a haze of desire and fantasy and submission. Bill fell to his knees as the voice commanded him to, and he once again looked up at the alien woman who seemed to be the source of the voice, the Tigrovian Queen, and knew he would serve her for the rest of his life. She smiled, clicked her fingers and Bill had the most pleasurable orgasm of his life, erupting all over the office floor and collapsing into a heap with a smile on his face and a hand on his cock.

* * *

The next day, Bill was standing behind his boss, who put a pair of headphones on reluctantly.

“This better be worth it Bill,” he said.

“Oh yes sir,” Bill replied, “It’s the most important message you’ll ever hear.