The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aran Man

Synopsis: James has gone off to war. He comes back a changed man

Eilean Arainn—The Isle of Aran could have been on the far side of the moon as far as Caitrìona was concerned.

Caitrìona Giorsail NicCoinnich (Katherine Grace MacKenzie as she was known by to her non-Gaelic speaking friends) was a few days shy of eighteen.

She looked out of her small bedroom window across the Firth of Clyde—the opening into the sea from the River Clyde

So many ships went by… going somewhere. Somewhere else. Not stopping at Aran.

She looked at the waters as a curse. They had taken her beloved brother away. Seumas Pàdraig MacCoinnich (James Patrick MacKenzie) had left her five years ago we had had turned eighteen.

He’s walked the few miles from their home at Corriegills to Brodick, (she’d walked with him the whole way -crying, begging him not to go). Then watched as he and the Ardrossan Ferry moved off from the Harbour

Her brother had joined the military.

James was six years older than Kate. He’d pretty much been not just a big brother but a parent to her.

He’d washed and bathed her ever since she was young. He’d made her sandwiches for school. He’d dressed and undressed her. He’d taken her to school and made sure she did her homework at night.

Their mother Heather had been a louyy mum. A drunk.

She often slept with James so as to avoid her mum’s drunken fury.

She loved her brother dearly.

When at thirteen, on the cusp of becoming a woman he left her she was devastated.

She’d cried for days.

Her only contact was their frequent letters. Her friend Lisa once caught a glimpse of her letters “Is that your boyfriend?” she asked innocently -the content of the correspondence seemed quite—intimate.

Kate avoided such scrutiny from then on by only writing in Gaelic.

He’d joined the Royal Marines

Over the years he’d risen to Corporal… and was quite proud of the fact.

She lay in bed, on her back gazing at his photo—erect, masculine, uniformed.

She touched herself.

He wrote to her that he’d joined a Commando unit.

She touched herself in the shower as she thought of her brother. These moments became more and more frequent

There was never any conflict in her mind.

She knew it wasn’t ‘normal’… but she also found it ‘natural’.

He wrote that he felt like there was something missing from their lives. She thought she knew what he meant, but she didn’t

Her heart sank when he sailed south to the Falklands.

She grew anxious for his safety.

News came—delivered by a chaplain

There had been a battle—a place called Mount Kent. (she couldn’t even find it on the map)

All twelve of James’ troop had been killed. James was seriously wounded.

He was not expected to live

Then she got a letter from the Surgeon-Commander. It was jolly good news. James was recovering.

It was miraculous.

She cried with relief at the news. She always knew he was special.

Heather was passed out. Not that she’d have cared.

One of the local fisherman was on her, in her. Kate saw them through the crack in door to the lounge-room.

He wasn’t even fully undressed as he humped the back of Heather.

He left £15 beside her. Donald O’Brien saw her as he left and smiled “How much for you?” he grinned—she didn’t know whether he was joking or not “I’m sure you’re better value than your mum”

Kate felt like he wasn’t joking.

“Who’s better value?” James said as he came in the front door.

“Tha thu dhachaigh, a’Sheumais! (You’re home, James)” Kate burst out.

“James!” Donald gasped seeing the large strapping soldier standing there in the doorway.

“I said “Who’s better value?”

“He… he tried to molest me…” Kate said

“No… that’s… she’s lying”

“My sister doesn’t lie” James said

“Now look here…” Donald began “I was just playing”

James suddenly leapt at Donald

Donald screamed as he was knocked backwards.

James climbed onto him

He pressed his mouth to Donald’s neck and suddenly Donald went limp

James grunted and slurped

Kate stood there watching… shocked

Suddenly James turned around, his lips smeared in blood “Close the door” he said

Kate nodded and turned and pulling James’ duffle bag inside closed the front door.

She turned back around as James continued to feed.

James grunted with delight

Donald lay there, his mouth open in silent shock

He gasped and gurgled but made no effort to fight or resist

Then James lifted his mouth off. “Ahhhhh” he sighed.

Kate saw his glistening fangs. Then they drew up into the top of his mouth.

“You’re not going to want to watch this…” he said as he rolled the big fat fisherman over onto his stomach

“No… I do…” Kate said quietly to herself

James tugged at Donald’s over-alls and pulled them down.

He then undid his own fly and drew his cock out

Kate hadn’t seen any—not since they used to bathe together…. but she imagined that this was abnormally large—which it was

He was hard

He spread Donald’s legs and pushed his cock into the older man’s anus.

He humped him, driving in as deep as he could… and then he came…

He drew out of Donald and sat there gasping

Donald suddenly shuddered as if able to move

“What?” he gasped “Where… where am I?”

“Get dressed” James said

“Yes” he said standing up and pulling his over-alls up

“You are my slave now”

“Yes, Master” Donald said as he hooked his buttons up on the shoulder steps

“Go home to your wife… you will never come here ever again”

“Yes, Master” Donald said

He turned. He saw Kate there. He gave a weak smile and patted her on the head as he left.

“I suppose you’re wondering what happened…” James gave a half-laugh as he lay there, his cock like a third arm, laying on the floor. His face blood-covered

“I…”

“You’re not afraid are you?”

“No” she said

“You know I would never hurt you”

“I know” she said “I… I love you”

“I love you too” he said, but not with the same meaning as she said ti

“What happened to you?”

“I… I died…” he said “Back there in the Falklands”

“You died?”

“Yeah. along with the rest of my pals…”

“But…?”

“Well… there… there was something inside me you see”

She shook her head

“There was something inside me … all along….”

She said nothing

“And…, you know…. I think it is in you too…”

“Me?”

“Yes…” he said “You’ve known we… we’re different you and I… from the others…”

“Yes”

“You’ve felt it all this time…”

“Yes”

“Well… it took whatever happened to me down there… to trigger it…”

“Trigger…?” she said as she drew closer “What…. what are you? I mean… what are we?”

“We’re vampires…”

“Vampires”

“Yes” he said, “You saw me feed…”

“But you didn’t kill him”

“No… we don’t have to kill…”

“But you…”

“Yes, I buggered him… I put my seed into him and… well it’s poisoned his body and now he’s my slave…”

“Your slave?”

“Yes… I well… I kind of discovered this by accident… in London”

“London?”

“Yeah… I was on my way here and well I was horny and I was in a bad… this woman picked me up… she was going to rob me … her boyfriend was anyway.”

“What happened?”

“Well we had sex. I came in her and next thing I know she’s warning me about the plan. Her boyfriend comes into the room—has a gun—he’s late—he should have burst in earlier… before I had finished off in his girlfriend. Elizabeth is her name… she’s… we’ll anyway…. she stood there between us calling me “Master” swearing she’d die for me…”

“And then?”

“Well, I fed from him… and then I felt this kind of instinct to… you know…”

“To do it to him too?”

“Yeah”

“Is… is that the first time you …. you know… fed?”

“No, that was back in the hospital ship in the Falklands” he said

“There was an Argie prisoner in the bed next to me… and I had this sudden urge… and… when I felt my fangs…”

“Can you make them extend?”

“See” he smiled opening his mouth and making them extend, then retract…

“That’s so… hot” she gasped

“Yeah… well I had him and I fed”

“Did you kill him?”

“Yes, that first time I fed… I couldn’t control it… I mean… you’ve felt hungry before… but … fuck… it was never like this…”

“What…? What are you going to do now?” she asked a bit nervously

“Well… I’m going to shower and then flop in my own bed…”

“Help me up” he said offering his hand. He didn’t need any help

When she touched him she let out an audible gasp

“You feel it…” he smiled, holding her hand

She wanted to pull her hand away, but he held her. It was like… electricity. It was making her arm hairs stand on end…

“I…” she said “I don’t like…”

“It’s not hurting you is it?”

“No”

“Let it happen” he said. She relaxed. She trusted him so deeply

“What is it?”

“I don’t know what to call it… but it confirms that you’re… like me…”

“Huh?”

“This connection”

“Come” he said and in saying that he went picked up his bag and went upstairs

She followed.

She looked at her hand almost as if she expected that it might show some welts from the pain.

He threw the bag on the floor

“Still a pig” she giggled

He looked at her and smiled.

He then grabbed his hem and having already undid the top buttons as he climbed the stairs lifted his shirt and singlet straight up over his head

She gasped. He was… hot. He was muscular—not like a body-builder, but firm… fit

“Help me with my boots” he said

She went and knelt down on the floor in front and bending further over started undoing the laces on his black boots.

He balanced on first one then the other foot as she pulled his boots free. Then, his socks

He ended his pants and dropped these and she found herself staring at that massive cock again. It was as long as her face, and it was flaccid.

She inhaled his scent. Tentatively she reached out and ran her hand over its surface, down his length to his cock-head. She cupped the head, feeling the weight of his cock

“Open your mouth” he said

“Huh?”

“Open” he said

She did so and he fed his cock into her mouth

She looked at him, it was an unusual sensation feeling this large heavy round thing in her mouth. But it was no unpleasant.

And, she felt it stiffen.

“Suck it” he said

And, she did

“Take it all in your mouth”

“I… I can’t”

“Yes… you can” he said

And her head went up along the shaft, his cock pushing down into her throat… but, it didn’t feel uncomfortable—just odd from the uniqueness of it.

“See” he said “You are meant to match me…we’re compatible…”

He began pulling on her long brown hair, grabbing it on either side of her head and using it to guide her face up and down

She felt him suddenly coming down her gullet and she passively accepted his sperm as it filled her stomach.

She didn’t even gag as his cock pulled up out of her throat.

He turned, farted and went out to the bathroom.

They only had one bathroom.

Kate stayed there on her knees… it was a lot to take in… was she a vampire too? She wonders about it and felt her canines. They didn’t move.

She wondered about her brother transitioning, and what would it take for her to do so to—she wanted it—to be with him, to be like him

She got up and took off her clothes. She let them fall there on the floor and she turned and went to the bathroom.

She felt giddy just gazing at his naked body as he stroked it under the shower. She had always felt ‘something’ for him, and now she realised why. What she was about to do—it was meant to be

She stepped into the bath that he stood in, showering.

He turned to see her and he smiled as she pressed herself against him.

Her breasts were 36C and she squashed these against him as she lent into him to kiss

Their kiss was.. long… passionate… wonderful

Their hands explored each other

“You sure you want this?” he asked

“Yes” she said “I want to be your lover”

He picked her up

Her legs wrapped around his hips and he pushed up into her

“Oooooo” she cried. It didn’t register as pain

She’d heard about girls first times but this was not painful at all. Maybe, she thought, because it was that they were so much in love

He turned, carrying her and pressed her against the bathroom wall

“I love you” he said

“Yes, I love you too…” she said, pushing back down onto him. She was amazed at how he felt inside her. She looked down at her thighs as if there was something magical there… she almost imagined sparks would fly between them

She looked up into his face

She hung onto him as he humped her

“Fuck me” he said

“Yessss” she sighed “Fuck….” still that kind of bad language not normal for her.

He rod her hard and fast

Then, he came in her.

At that moment her mind was blown. Suddenly it was as if her whole being was sucked down into a vortex and as she rose she could see herself.

It took her a moment to realise that she was seeing herself through his eyes—as if she now inhabited his body

As he kept coming she felt it, as both reaching his come, and as giving it

She and he were one being.

They started each other like no human could.

She almost cried it was so wonderful.

And then slowly her eyes blurred and she lost sight of herself and when she got her focus back she saw him and realised she was ‘she’ again… not ‘them’.

“That was amazing” she gasped, “I felt like it is to be inside me”

“Yes, I felt it too…” he said “Like I was fucking inside myself”

He slowly pulled her off his cock and set her down onto her feet

“I… love you so much” she cried

They embraced “I love you too”

“I… I want to be like you…” she said

He didn’t say anything about that.

They dried but did not dress

They went to his bed. She was familiar with hit but lying beside him, her face on his chest as he fingered her… it was so …. peaceful

They would fuck again three more times that night.

And in the morning, at 5 she slipped out of bed. Dressing quietly she went outside and ran south towards Margnaheglish

As she ran she had one thought on her mind… the high cliff that ran perpendicular to the coast.

She made it to the edge when she heard her brother. “What are you doing?” he asked

“I want to be like you” she said as he approached

“There may be another way” he said

“No… this has to be it”

He was a little hesitant in case he was wrong

She turned her back to the cliff “I love you” she said before falling backwards

He ran to the edge.

He saw her broken body lying below

He threw himself off and landed on his feet.

He went to her. Her body was twisted

Suddenly there was a horrendous sound of the snapping of bone

Her left arm sprung up, the hand hanging backwards.

As she straighten her arm out the hand snapped into place

Her broken neck turned to him. Her torso sat up, her head hanging back over her shoulder

She seemed to click into position, bones re-arranging

Her head came up and she grabbed it and pushed it down into its place

She held her hand out

He took it and helped her to her feet

She smiled

He reached to her top lip and peeled it back and inspected her mouth

She pushed her canines down into place, her fangs glistened

They laughed and hugged each other

“I’m hungry” she whimpered

“Can it wait?”

“No” she cried “Oh, my… it’s burning….” she clasped her stomach.

She had never felt a starving gnawing feeling like this before.

Just then a fishing boat came into view

They looked at the small metal boat at the motor churned away

Her eyes zoomed in and even from that distance she could see the crinkly features of Thomas Cameron.

She waved

He could just make her out at the base of the cliff

He waved too

She turned to her brother

He nodded

She went down to the water and stripped herself of her bloodied clothes

Thomas watched as he sailed by the figure dip into he water

He was surprised when less than a minute later she was climbing out of the water, onto his boat

She bared her fangs

He both crossed himself, and let out some wee as she entered his wheelhouse

“What is it you want?” he gasped

“I’m so hungry” she drooled. “Fuck you smell… delicious”

She opened her mouth and hissed and showed him her canines as they extended into fangs

“Oh, God….! Noooooo!” he cried

She leapt at him. He held a hand up. She grabbed it and with an effortless flick snapped it, breaking it like his bone was balsa

He screamed. She lunged at him and buried her fangs into his neck

As she did her mind reached out and engulfed him “Be still” she thought

His body went limp

She couldn’t believe how he just fell under her command. But she had no time to be amused as her mouth was filled with hot coppery nectar

She almost came as she fed

James waited by the shore.

She returned

“What are you going to do about the boat?” he asked

“Shit” she spat, and turned around and swam back out

She came up to the side of the boat and then making a fist drew her arm back and punched straight through the steel hull.

She drew her arm out of the hole and then grabbing a jagged edge she tore it open as easily as tearing wet paper

The boat listed almost immediately.

She swam on the spot, dog-paddling as the boat steamed—water entering the hot engine room.

The boat was gone in five minutes.

She turned and swam back to her brother.

He was naked this time

She grinned. She was full of energy and she knew what he wanted.

He lay back on a jagged rock and she saw his cock loom up invitingly

“That’s what I need…” she grinned as one desire fuelled another

She mounted him and teased him as she brushed her slit over his cock-head

“Fuck me” he growled

She smiled “You want it?”

“God, yes” he said

She grinned… she wanted it too and she sank down on him “Oh, yesssss” she gasped as she took her brother into her.

She rode him. They fucked several times there on the cold rocks by the rising tide.

Eventually he was lying underwater as she rode him a third time.

She slapped her thighs against him as she humped his cock. He smiled, up through the murky salt water. And she could see herself up through the water as her mind was linked to his again. She could feel his presence in herself as she was in him, and they were altogether.

Finally he came a third time, by then he had been lying under water for about fifteen minutes when she rose up off him

He sat up enough for his head to be above water

“Our clothes have been washed away” he laughed

“Bugger!” she said, biting her bottom lip. They laughed.

The waded over to the cliff and then he showed her how their nails could extend into claws. He dug his hand into the rock and heaved himself up. She followed. Each time they scooped out large pieces of limestone, the rock not strong enough to resist their powerful hands

Finally at the top of the cliff they held each other’s hands

Their eyes zoomed into the spot where the boat had gone done. Kate spotted oil bubbling up to the surface.

She turned to him concerned. “They won’t be able to see it” he said

And she realised that a boat passing over the site was likely to miss it—because she had super-vision she could see it clearly

“I love you” she said as a wind came up to kiss their wet naked bodies. Nature had no power over them.

“I love you too…” he said

“Do you think we can have children?”

“I… I don’t know” he said

“We… we should leave this place” she said “Go somewhere where there’s a lot more fresh blood”

“I think so” he sai

“And what about mum?”

“What about her?” he said “She’s not like us”

He looked at her “What?” he continued “You’re concerned about her?”

“She’s nothing” Kate smiled “She’s only human…”

She heard an irregular heart beat and she turned to see a figure struggling to climb up to them

She looked at her brother

“I summoned him with my mind”

She squeezed his hand

The man wheezed “There you are, Master” he gasped

Donald O’Brien coughed to catch his breath. He was red in the face

“You will drive us back home” James said

“Yes, Master” Donald said

“We…we could run there faster than this thing could drive us”

“We’re naked””

“So?”

“We have a lot of powers, you and I… but we are no indestructible”

“But…”

“We will feast, but we are predators who stalk and lie in wait… we shall be discreet”

“Very well” Kate said, trussing her brother

“This way, please” Donald begged

“Vermin” Kate said as she walked past him

They walked for another ten minutes to find where he’d parked

They took his van back to their home

“When will we feed again?” she asked on the bumpy ride back

“You… not for a week—after consuming him” he said “But we don’t need to kill”

“What if I want to kill?”

“Low profile…” he said “Key to survival”

“I defer to your wisdom, my brother”

They arrived home. Their mum was awake, and… sober

“When did you come home?” she asked and then realised her son and daughter were naked

“Will that be all, Master?”

“Yes, you may go” he said

“What’s going on? Heather asked

James grabbed her “What are you doing?”

He grabbed her, spinning her around, pinning her to the kitchen table

“Kate… help me” she begged

“You’re going to enjoy this mum” Kate smiled as she sat down opposite her mum as James tore at her panties

“Please…. no… not this…” she cried as he pushed his large cock into her

Now she regretted being sober

And as he humped her he grabbed her hair, pulling her head up. He bit into her neck

“Oh,, fuck…” Heather cried and came

James was quick. He released inside of her

He drew out of his mum and sat there gasping

Heather suddenly shuddered as if able to move for the first time

She stood up as he pulled out of her. She stood… in silence

“You are mine now” he said

“Yes, Master” she said

“She’s not going to trouble us anymore” he said to his sister

Kate laughed

“Let’s make plans for getting out of here” he said as he turned to leave

“Let’s fuck” she said, racing after him

Heather shook her head. She realised she could hear a voice in her head “Sober up… “

It was her son’s voice

“Clean up…” came another voice. It was her daughter

She began tidying up. She knew she had to do it.,, even as the moans of love-making dripped down from the bedroom above

Brother and sister shared themselves again and made plans for the future…

New York!

The End