The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Appropriate Dress

It is a bad habit, but I check email on my phone, first thing in the morning before getting out of bed. The most recent message is disturbing:

Conditioning complete. Report this morning to 4 Woodberry Ln., Glen Falls. Dress appropriately.

Didn’t seem like a phishing attack (no link) and the headers didn’t tell me much. While walking to shower I decide to ask Alice on the security team about it, and then put the message out of my mind.

Recently I started showering before breakfast to give my hair a chance to dry. I had been keeping a short pixie cut in hopes of being taken more seriously at work, but now that I have established myself I can let it grow out. My wavy blond locks now reach past my shoulders.

Breakfast of instant oatmeal and banana. Instead of slicing the banana up I peel it and stick it whole into my month. It feels good sliding back and forth over my lips. I continue this way for a while before deciding I can’t bear to bite down on it.

I blow out my hair and then apply my makeup. Once I decided I wasn’t afraid of being a woman at work it is surprising how much more complicated my morning routine has become. I had just had my nails done (fingers and toes), a rich red gel, so they were fine, but I did my lips to match and add a bit of color to my cheeks.

Clothes. Started with the half cup demi bra I bought last week with matching thong. Red like my nails and low enough to give me lots of dress options. Top half of the cups is a delicate black lace that rubs my nipples. They become hard nubs in response. The pair also nicely accentuates my hourglass figure. Bit racy for work, but no one would know it was there and would give me quite the thrill during the day.

Stockings next, with seams up the back. That might be much, but I had been slowly ramping it up the past 6 months and this seems like the logical next step.

I look at myself in the mirror and get a little tingle. In the past I wore lingerie to control men, but now I get a thrill realizing with this outfit there is no control. My tits and ass exposed and for the taking. I need to jill off. Its going to make me late for work, but I need a release—now.

* * *

15 minutes later with the vibrator I am just more aroused and no closer to cumming. Really kind of selfish to cum by myself (and I don’t have permission.) Maybe I can get Tony to bone me later this morning. I have been giving him free blow jobs the past 3 months. Before I had always refused such requests from men—but seemed like an important skill to pick up and Tony was nice enough to let me practice on him. At this point I am getting quite good. Tony wouldn’t begrudge me a good fuck.

I throw on a red wrap mini-dress with a neck line that shows off my breasts, I mean boobs. On the other end it is a bit too short, showing off my garters and tops of my stocking when I bend over. I will need to be careful about that. OTOH, men enjoy that sort of view....

Shoes, my 5 inch black heels. Almost ready to go, but something is missing. I think of the odd package I got a few days ago, a black leather collar. Was a bit disturbed at the time, but now it is the perfect accent. I put it on and I am ready to go (literally and figurative).

Normally I take the bus to work, but it is a long walk in heels, even with all the practice I have been doing recently, so I opt for an Ubur.

* * *

The driver keeps on glancing at me in the mirror, and why not, I am a wet dream. I didn’t used to like this sort of attention, but really, when you’re this hot you’re going to turn some heads and get some staring. The male gaze is flattering actually, makes me feeling like I am doing something good.

I decided to give the driver a little “tip”. I pretend to look out the window, while watching him out of the corner of my eye, next time he looks back I casually reach up, slip my hand under my neckline, and pinch my left nipple. I let out a little moan, he almost gets us in an accident. I stop teasing.

After that I kinda zone out. I daydream about get laid over a desk and fucked, so I don’t notice that instead of heading into town we’re driving through a neighborhood of large lots and houses. I think lots of money here in Glen Falls as we turn on to Woodberry Ln.

WOODBERRY LN! That’s the address from the scary email! About to curse out the driver before remembering I didn’t want to be the sort of cunt who makes a scene. Instead I check my phone. Somehow I had put in the address from the email instead of my office’s address.

We arrive, I get out. Too embarrassed to have the driver take me somewhere else. I wait a few minutes, holding my phone before requesting a new Ubur. Figuring I had waited long enough so I wouldn’t get the same driver again I lift up my phone...and it slips out of my fingers falling into a storm drain with loud ‘ploop’. At this point I realize I didn’t have my purse with me either. My only ID and credit card were also lost in the drain.

The houses are far apart here, my only option seems to go to #4 and ask for help.

* * *

A casually but expensively dressed man answers. “Ah, I had been expecting you, come in.” Expecting me WTF!, but out of options I step inside anyway.

He closes the door, and we wait, standing opposite each other. His hands behind his back. It looks like he is holding something. i begin to think i am not actually appropriately attired and i undo the tie at my waist letting the dress fall open. I bend my arms back and it slips off my body into a pool on the floor around my ankles. I put my hands further behind my back, forcing my chest out and up. He makes approving noises. “Turn around”, i rotate, when i am facing directly away, “stop”. i stop. “Bend over”, i spread my legs a bit and bend over, pushing my ass out. More approving noises, then a slap across my ass. my scream quickly mellows to a ‘hmm’.

“Very nice, I would stick my finger up your cunt, but it looks wet, and I don’t want to get messy, not yet anyway. Come back up and face me.”

I am facing him again, he must see the bewilderment on my face. “Yes, they said you would be a little confused until I make you cum the first time.". i turn my head down, and mumble, “was just trying to get work...". He laughs, “Work!, my little cunt, this is your new work, well kinda, I mean slaves don’t get paid, so...’

My head shoots up, “SLAVE!", then i remember (again) good cunts don’t cause scenes, and lower my head and voice again, “i am no one’s...” He cuts me off. “No one’s slave? Then why are you wearing a slave collar?” With this is hand comes out from behind his back and attaches a leash to my collar.

I am dizzy, it is too much and i drop to my knees, head bowed.

“Better, and much more appropriate for a new slave. You poor little cunt, it must be very confusing, but lets make you cum and finish the process—it will all be much better then. If I understand correctly you must be quite aroused. All bothered, but no longer with the ability to get yourself off.”

He leads me over to a sitting area. i crawl on all fours, i am a good slave and HE only has to yank on my leash once. HE sits on a couch, spreads HIS legs, and points to HIS crotch. i crawl the rest of the way over and unzip HIS fly. HIS cock is already quite hard and pops out. i start licking and sucking, HE moans appreciatively. With Tony i have been practicing at drawing it out, keeping him on the edge, i do the same with HIM. HIS cock gets bigger in my mouth, i am doing a good job. Eventually HE leans forward and starts pinching my right nipple. i lose control and start pumping HIM faster. HE arches HIS back and comes in my mouth.

Swallowing it all down slave comes too.

Now it is all clear, this is what slave has been preparing for the past months, to serve MASTER. slave exists for MASTER, slave’s legs and hair for MASTER’s eyes. slave’s ass and tits for MASTER’s hands. slave’s cunt and mouth for MASTER’s cock.