The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 13

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Oh shit,” Sandra exclaimed. “You are kidding me.”

“Mia!” Alice cried. “What the hell?” The two girls in front of her and Sandra didn’t seem to have noticed them, lips locked together and hands roaming over each other’s body.

“Mia!” Alice cried again.

The brunette and her companion finally seemed to have registered the presence of Alice and her girlfriend, breaking their deep kiss and staring at them, wide-eyed. Mia simply sat there, guilt written all over her features. The other girl, Sophie, squealed and bolted from the room, the pretty red-head desperately trying to tuck her blouse back into her skirt.

“What did you think you were doing?” Sandra snapped accusingly at Mia. “Chloe is going to kill you.” Chloe was Sophie’s cousin. Tall and strong and a bigot. She hated them enough already, after Mia had screwed her boyfriend. And all Chloe’s friend’s boyfriends.

“She doesn’t have to know,” Mia shot back petulantly, refusing to meet their eyes. “Anyway, what do you mean what did I think I was doing? I thought that would be pretty obvious. I was showing Sophie how much she likes girls. She thinks she only likes boys. But I’m showing her how wrong she is.”

This is all my fault, Alice thought unhappily. She’d helped turn Mia from a retiring little bookworm into the school slut. She didn’t feel too guilty about that. Mia was much happier as a slut. And much more fun. Except for times like this, when her conquests would enrage someone. Chloe had threatened to beat Mia up for fucking her boyfriend. Seducing Chloe’s cousin might just make Sandra’s prediction of imminent death come true. Alice might not have cared about making Mia into a slut, but she didn’t want the girl hurt because of what she’d done.

Or hadn’t done—like telling Mia to stay away from Sophie.

Alice didn’t need Angela’s voice in her head to know what the woman would say. A good owner controls her dolls.

“You can’t,” Alice insisted.

“What do you mean I can’t?” Mia exclaimed petulantly. “She’s cute. And yummy. I haven’t had a redhead yet.”

“And if Chloe finds out?” Sandra demanded.

“She won’t,” Mia shrugged.

“We did,” Alice could hear how cold her voice was.

“Only because you had little miss tattletale following me,” Mia shot back, pointing to Dawn, who was standing behind Alice and Sandra.

Standing quietly, just like a good doll.

Mia wasn’t being a good doll.

“You can’t just take whoever you want,” Sandra snapped.

“Why not?” Mia pouted. “I want them. I don’t care. Cocks. Pussies. They’re all so good. Having a guy’s cock in my pussy makes me feel so full. Oh God, when he sticks it in me, the moment my cunt lips part, I just want to burst. And then if I’m sucking on one as well. I just cum and cum. God, I wish I could find guys so big their cocks would meet in the middle of me. But girls are so much better at sucking tits. And a girl’s tongue licking your pussy? You’d know about that. Mmmm. And then sucking on a guy’s cock while a girl eats you out? Fucking heaven.” There was a faraway look in Mia’s eyes.

“Yeah, yeah,” Sandra shivered, a hand held up to Mia. “You’re bisexual. We get it. We don’t need the details.”

“Pansexual, actually,” Mia announced drily.

“What?” Sandra frowned.

“Pansexual,” the slim brunette repeated with a sigh. “Not bisexual. There’s a difference. Look it up. There’s a whole literature on it, but I can give you the short version if you want.”

Alice shook her head. A slutty geek is still a geek.

“Never mind,” Alice cut in. She hadn’t been clear enough in what she’d told Mia. She was going to fix that. “Get out your candle.”

Mia looked like she was about to protest. Alice could feel the fight in the girl. She wasn’t having that. Mia was hers. Her doll to do with what she wanted. The thought had heat flowing from her centre.

Mia was just standing there, a frown of concentration on her face.

“Get your candle,” Alice repeated.

She could feel something soften and bend inside the brunette. All the expression dropped from Mia’s face. As she pulled her candle from her bag and stared at it her eyes were vacant, glassy.

Just like a doll’s.

Alice could feel the connection from her to the candle. The candle that was the same blue as her eyes. The blue of a summer sky. Linking her to Mia. Giving her a way into the girl’s mind.

“You’ll leave Sophie alone,” she told Mia.

Mia whined. Alice could feel the need, urgent and alive, racing through the girl. Mia wanted Sophie. She wanted it all, boys, girls, everything. She’d open her legs for anyone who took her fancy.

Mia was such a slut.

But she had to learn.

“Stare at the candle Mia. Just the candle. Listen to my voice. My voice tells you what to do. You obey my voice. You’ll leave Sophie alone.”

She could feel more things soften inside Mia’s head.

“I’ll leave Sophie alone,” Mia echoed, the girl’s voice empty of anything except obedience. And maybe just a hint of loss.

The sound sent a shiver up Alice’s spine. A delightful, warm, shiver. She could have the girl do anything she wanted. This close, she didn’t need to be in Mia’s head. The words were enough. Alice could feel the girl changing. Mia was soft, like wax.

Alice could do whatever she wanted to Mia. The girl’s uniform skirt was so short, her thighs exposed. Her white blouse hugged her torso, outlining the curves of her small breasts. It was a cute outfit. But Alice could have her dress however she wanted.

“You’re my slutty little doll.”

Mia made such a good slut. Alice wasn’t going to change that. Mia just needed to learn to obey.

Obey her owner.

Alice was so wet.

“I’m your slutty little doll.”

The brunette’s words sparked in Alice’s pussy, sending bolts of raw need through her. She’d show Angela. She was a doll owner. She wasn’t going to be a doll.

She could have Mia do anything. Do anyone. Mia did have a point, Sophie was cute. Maybe she would have Mia go after the redhead. She could sense images in Mia’s head. Of Sophie eating her out. While Mia sucked on Chloe’s boyfriend’s cock.

Such a slut.

But if Mia was going to be allowed to have Sophie then it would be when Alice decided it was safe.

When Alice decided.

If she could get this right she’d be making decisions like that for Mia. The idea had Alice’s breath catching in her throat, her breasts aching with need.

She’d be making all Mia’s decisions.

“You’re my doll.”

“I’m your doll,” Mia repeated.

Mia wasn’t yet. Not really. She’d obey Alice. For now. But Mia wasn’t a doll. Wasn’t something that was only what Alice made her be. Something Alice could dress up and play with and nothing more. Had no thoughts that weren’t chained to obedience. Forever and ever.

But Mia was close. So close.

Like Alice’s orgasm was close, wanting to burst free.

She could have Mia cum. Mia liked to cum. Alice wanted to treat her dolls well.

Like a good owner. She wanted pretty, happy, dolls. Who would do whatever they were told.

“Good dolls get to cum. Cum, now Mia.”

The brunette grunted, her hips jerking as the orgasm exploded through her.

Behind her Alice could hear Sandra ordering Dawn to pull out her own candle. Heard Sandra ordering Dawn to eat her out.

Alice’s girlfriend had such good ideas.

“Now lick me, you little slut,” Alice grinned, pulling her panties down and spreading her legs.

There was a light in Mia’s eyes now, greedy, wanting, her gaze focussed on Alice’s centre.

Mia fell to her knees, crawled over to Alice, raw, hungry, need painting the brunette’s pretty features. Mia’s tongue on Alice’s labia was so gentle at first. Worshipful.

Alice liked that.

She knew that she’d have to work more on Mia. And Melanie and Dawn. If they were really going to be her dolls, not just obey her for a little while. That’s what Angela had told her. She could work on it this afternoon. After school. Maybe at Sandra’s. She could dress them up. Show them what it meant to be dolls.

Mia’s tongue swirled around her clit, Alice’s eyes losing focus.

Then she screamed out her orgasm as Mia’s tongue thrust inside her.

“So what we doing at Sandra’s this afternoon?” Tanya asked, later, at lunch.

“Sandra’s?” Alice echoed back, feigning innocence. Her plans didn’t involve Tanya.

“Yeah. I heard you telling Dawn and Melanie to meet you there. It’s like you’re spending all your time with them now and not me.” The hurt tone was clear in Tanya’s voice. “You’re not leaving me out are you? I thought we were friends.”

Alice didn’t know what to say. Tanya looked so bereft. And she had been ignoring Tanya lately. For Sandra. And the others. Times in the storeroom. Afternoons at Sandra’s, naked in her girlfriend’s bed. Maybe she did need to spend some time with Tanya.

“Yeah, Sandra’s.” Oh fuck. What did I say that for?

Alice didn’t know what she was going to do. She’d had to say yes though. She didn’t want to lose Tanya.

“She’d make a pretty doll,” Sandra whispered, her arms around Alice’s waist.

With difficulty Alice ignored her girlfriend.

“Cool!” Tanya beamed brightly, not having heard Sandra. “Oh, it’s not some, uh.”

Lesbian thing? Alice scowled. No, we’re just going to play with dolls. Life sized Melanie, Mia and Dawn dolls. Want to play too? That was never going to work. And even if Sandra was right about Tanya, Alice didn’t want to do that to her friend.

Probably, anyway. No matter how much Tanya’s delicate porcelain complexion made Alice think of a doll. No matter how beautiful her friend was, with her almond-shaped eyes and perfect features.

No matter how good Tanya would look, naked, those eyes vacant, as she stared at a candle.

A candle the colour of a summer sky.

It wasn’t just Sandra’s body pressed against hers that had arousal coursing through Alice.

“What the fuck are you looking at?”

A voice cut through Alice’s daydreams.

Alice wrenched herself out of Sandra’s embrace, spun around to where the all too familiar voice of Chloe of had come from.

She could see athletic blonde towering over Mia, the brunette cringing away. “N-nothing,” the shorter girl muttered.

“You were looking at my cousin,” Chloe yelled, bulging veins marring her pretty features.

“N-no,” Mia’s eyes were darting about looking for an escape.

“Something the matter Chloe?” Alice smiled brightly.

“This piece of trash was eyeing up my cousin,” Chloe snarled. “Did you put her up to that, you fucking lesbo? I told you what would happen.”

“Break it up ladies.” It was Miss Lucas. Alice’s English teacher. Red-headed, like Sophie. And oh so tempting in a pleated skirt that went nowhere near her knees.

“She was staring at my cousin!” Chloe growled, thrusting a finger at Mia.

“Sophie,” Miss Lucas called. “Was Mia bothering you?”

Sophie’s head shot up. Chloe’s cousin had been sitting a few tables away and very obviously ignoring the confrontation. Her face turned almost as red as her hair. “No, Miss Lucas. Um, who? Oh. Mia. No, no, she wasn’t bothering me. What was she doing?”

Alice wasn’t convinced at all by the girl’s protestations but they seemed to satisfy Miss Lucas. “There Chloe. It’s all very well to be protective of your family, but there are limits. Why don’t you come help me with something? And you can go somewhere else too Mia.”

For a moment it looked like Chloe was going to argue further, her lips pulled back from her teeth in a half-snarl. Then she seemed to deflate. “Yes Miss Lucas,” she hissed.

As the blonde and the red-headed teacher walked away Chloe turned back to them, a finger drawn silently across her throat.

Beside Alice, Mia shivered.

“What were you doing?” Alice snapped as she dragged the brunette away. “I told you to leave her alone.”

“I was only looking,” Mia whined. “That wasn’t doing anything with her.”

Too smart for your own good. Or maybe mine. Alice realised that she was going to have to be very careful in the orders she gave Mia.

All part of learning to be a good owner, dear. Angela’s laugh echoed in Alice’s head.

“Just don’t do anything to annoy Chloe, alright?”

Mia agreed to that, a fearful look in her eye at the mention of Sophie’s cousin. Later that afternoon, after school, she was still agreeing. But now there were no thoughts of Sophie in Mia’s head.

“I still think Dawn would have been better at this,” Sandra observed from where she lay on her stomach next to Alice, the two currently occupying Sandra’s bed.

Mia was just a few feet from them, her eyes bright and empty as she mimed along to one of Sandra’s favourite songs. Her school uniform had been discarded, replaced by a tiny skirt, in a sparkly silver material. It was really just two flaps, the skirt split right up both sides, the pieces held together by simple ties. The halter top that matched the skirt barely covered Mia’s small chest.

“See?” Sandra added as Mia stumbled in one of the dance steps she was attempting.

Alice didn’t think her girlfriend was being fair. The four and a half-inch open-toed silver heels Mia had on were so tall, Alice wasn’t sure that she could dance in them. Anyway, Mia had to learn sometime. “What’s the point of dolls if you dress them up the same all the time?” Alice complained. “Swapping them around is half the fun.”

As if to prove Alice’s point Mia executed a cute little pirouette, the flaps of her skirt rising to give more than a glimpse of the silver thong panty the girl was wearing.

“Who are you Mia?” Alice asked.

Mia paused in her mime to respond. “I’m slutty pop princess Mia,” the girl grinned.

Alice had always wanted a pop star doll. All tight clothes and glittery makeup. Like the makeup Mia now wore. She and Sandra had had such fun applying that.

Command obeyed Mia went back to her miming, bending right over to touch her toes before lifting her head to grin at her audience.

“Okay, she’s not bad,” Sandra allowed, eyes on Mia’s cleavage. “But I thought we were making them into dolls, not playing with them. I don’t want to be a doll. We don’t know how long this Angela is going to give us.”

Alice had to admit that her girlfriend had a point. And the three girls weren’t dolls yet. They’d play at it, like Mia was now. Do what they were told. But it wasn’t all they were.

Part of Alice didn’t want to take everything else away from them. Bend them and mould them until all they thought about was obeying. Until they had to be told what they were.

But she couldn’t let it happen to Sandra.

And another part of her loved what she was doing to the girls. Was so turned on by it. Delicious parts of Alice were tingling as she watched Mia, as the girl’s hips gyrated to the tune, as she ran her hands through her hair, head tipped back and her small chest thrust out. All because Alice had told her to.

Dolls were such fun to play with.

She needed Mia to be her doll.

“I suppose,” Alice replied, trying not to show just how much the idea turned her on. To see one of the girls change into different clothes. Become something different. Believe they were what Alice told them they were. All the time just doing what Alice said.

She gasped as Sandra ran a hand up in the inside of her left thigh.

“You want to,” Sandra breathed, nibbling on Alice’s ear.

Playfully Alice batted her girlfriend away, both girls laughing before they paused, staring into each other’s eyes.

Then Alice turned back to the brunette.

“Mia, stop,” she ordered. “Get your candle.”

Alice could barely contain herself as Mia did what she was told, tottering just a little in her high heels as she headed over to where her candle sat on Sandra’s makeup table. Alice’s roaring arousal had her rubbing herself against Sandra’s body.

“Go stand by the other two.”

It wasn’t just Alice, Sandra and Mia in Sandra’s room. Melanie and Dawn were there as well.

Sandra’s friends hadn’t paid any attention to Mia’s performance. They’d just stood there. Naked. Hands cupped in front of them, holding their sky blue candles.

Alice could sense their thoughts.

I want to be a doll.

I love being a doll.

Dolls need an owner.

I want to be owned.

Alice had put those thoughts there, told the girls to repeat them over and over.

Their eyes were so empty.

Mia joined them. A moment’s concentration from Alice and the brunette’s head was filled by the same ideas. Her eyes, normally so intelligent, were vacant. Glassy.

Just like a doll’s.

I love being a doll.

Alice focussed and the three girl’s thoughts were in tandem. The same thoughts at the same time. Nothing else in their heads.

She was almost cumming.

“You going to get her to strip?” Sandra asked.

“I want to leave her in that outfit,” Alice declared. “She looks good in it.”

“True,” Sandra grinned. “But her little tits look so good when the nipples are all hard. And I bet they’re hard now.”

Alice wasn’t taking that bet. It was clear through the halter top just how erect Mia’s nipples were.

“You want me to stop her?” Alice complained. “She’s only just started. You’re the one who wanted me to set her going.”

“I know,” Sandra allowed, her grin growing wider as she hopped off the bed. “But dolls don’t always undress themselves, right?”

Alice’s girlfriend let a hand drift over Mia’s exposed stomach. The brunette didn’t register her presence, those empty eyes fixed on her candle as the thoughts repeated over and over in her head.

Sandra smiled at Alice, mischief lighting her green eyes as she slipped behind Mia, two fingers walking up the girl’s arm. She licked Mia’s shoulder before smiling at her girlfriend.

Alice could barely contain herself as Sandra laid a hand possessively on Mia’s hip. She loved the idea of her girlfriend with other girls. It was such a turn-on.

Sandra’s hand brushed over Mia’s chest, Alice almost crying out in need.

Sandra’s hands were all over the smaller girl, her breasts, her hips, under that tiny skirt, as she lathered kisses on Mia’s neck.

Mia didn’t react at all.

Sandra undid the clasp on Mia’s halter top, her hands snaking around to cup the girl’s breasts, the material dangling uselessly in front of Mia’s chest.

Alice was grinding herself against her girlfriend’s bed.

“God, her nipples are so tight,” Sandra breathed. “They’re like rocks. I just want to suck them. Do you want to see me suck them? Do you want to see your girlfriend sucking this little slut’s tits?”

Alice just nodded. She couldn’t form words.

“Oh God, that’s so bad. What sort of a girlfriend are you? Wanting your girlfriend to do this.”

Rivers of arousal were coursing through Alice as Sandra slipped the halter top off the slim brunette, easing it past one hand and then the other, Mia’s eyes never leaving her candle. Then Sandra’s hands were all over Mia’s tits, kneading, twisting, pinching. Before her lips locked around one of those taut nubs.

Alice thought she might cum. It was so easy to cum, watching her girlfriend with another girl.

“Do you want me to finger her as well?” Sandra asked, pausing in her attentions. Her tone made it sound so simple, like asking if Alice wanted another cup of coffee.

“Yes,” Alice gasped, the word barely managing to make it past her lips. It was so hard to form words.

“Oh God, that’s so fucked up,” Sandra grinned. “You want your girlfriend inside another girl. You want me to fuck her pussy and you want to watch. Well, I don’t know what sort of girlfriend that makes you, but I’m a good girlfriend.” Sandra’s right hand had dropped from Mia’s tits, was currently caressing the brunette’s hip. “So I’ll do exactly what you want.”

Sandra undid the ties holding the two parts of Mia’s skirt together, Alice watching breathless as the two scraps fell to the floor. Then her eyes were glued to Sandra’s hand as it slowly crept across Mia’s crotch and pushed the thong aside. One finger, then another, slipped inside.

Sandra moaned. “Oh God, she’s so wet, so tight. How does a fucking little slut like her stay so tight?”

Alice watched, mesmerised, as Sandra’s fingers thrust in and out. Mia didn’t react at all.

I want to be a doll.

Alice could hear the thoughts in Mia’s head

I love being a doll.

Dolls need an owner.

I want to be owned.

The only thoughts in Mia’s head.

Alice came, watching as one of her girlfriend’s hands mauled Mia’s tits while three fingers of the other were buried deep inside the brunette.

“Her clit is as hard as her nipples.” Sandra nuzzled into Mia’s neck. “She’ll make such a good little doll. What do you think, Tanya? Oh that’s right,” Alice’s girlfriend giggled. “You’re not thinking anything.”

There was a sixth girl in the room. A pang of conscience flashed through Alice as she glanced at her friend. Tanya was sitting in a chair, over to the side of the room, dressed only in her underwear. Sandra had wanted to strip her naked as well, but Alice hadn’t felt comfortable doing that to her friend. So they’d compromised. Tanya’s gaze was focussed on the candle she held.

Alice’ s candle.

It would do for now.

Until she had her own.

Part of Alice trembled at that thought.

For so many different reasons.

“C’mon Tanya,” Sandra coaxed, barely suppressing another laugh. “Wouldn’t Mia make a good doll?”

Tanya’s eyes were empty as they looked up. As empty as her mind.

“Yes, Sandra,” Tanya replied with a bright smile. “Mia would make a good doll.”

They weren’t really Tanya’s words. Sandra had made her say them. Alice had felt the connection buzz, Sandra’s thoughts animating her friend.

Tanya’s smile slipped away as her gaze fell back to the candle held in her hands.

“See?” Sandra grinned. “Told you.”

Alice rolled her eyes. “Seriously? You made her say that.”

“Yeah, well,” Sandra shrugged, her hands still roaming over Mia. “Mia is a good doll. And Tanya would be too.”

“No!” Alice wasn’t having that. Hiding what they were doing from Tanya was one thing. What Sandra was proposing was something else. “She’s my friend.”

“So?” Sandra shot back. “Melanie and Dawn are my friends. Fair’s fair. And what are you going to do with her if you don’t make her a doll? I mean, just look at her. With that complexion she looks almost like a doll anyway. And wouldn’t she be fun? Don’t you want to know what she tastes like? We could take turns at her. That’d be so hot.”

Alice knew the truth of that, the images searing through her. She was almost dying at the thought of Tanya’s silky black hair brushing over her thighs as her friend ate her out.

As Sandra watched.

“It’s not the same,” Alice insisted. Despite how tempting the images were. “You remember how Melanie and Dawn were when we came out. They were mean. Tanya was never like that. She doesn’t have to be a doll. She could play with them.”

“Fine, she can share,” Sandra huffed. Then she grimaced. “I don’t want to argue with you. But once someone knows about dolls she either is one or she plays with them. And you think Tanya will be up for that? She’s straight.”

“I can change that,” Alice muttered. She could. Maybe. But even if she could she didn’t know if she wanted to do that to her friend.

Maybe she didn’t have any choice.

And once Tanya was happy to play with the dolls, she’d be happy to fuck Alice.

Friends should share.

Alice shook her head. It was bad enough that Sandra had put Tanya into some sort of mindless state. They’d have to do more to her friend, make it so Tanya wouldn’t worry what had happened at Sandra’s.

And then Alice would have to try to forget how tempting Tanya had looked, as her thoughts had dribbled away as she stared at the candle Alice had shown her the moment she’d opened the door to Sandra’s house. How hot it had been, watching Tanya, mindless and blank-eyed, walk up the stairs to Sandra’s room, completely ignoring the naked girls already there.

There were no thoughts in Tanya’s head now. Alice could put whatever she wanted there.

She wrenched her attention back to the other three girls. She needed a distraction. “Okay, Dawn, the blouse and the skirt suit. The one with the pencil skirt. Melanie, jeans and checked shirt.”

The two girls put down their candles, their movements fluid. Then, expressions still blank and empty, they wheeled and headed for Sandra’s walk-in wardrobe.

It was so good having a rich girlfriend.

They could buy so many outfits for their dolls.

“Who are you Dawn?” Alice asked after the girls were dressed.

“I’m reporter Dawn,” Sandra’s friend replied brightly.

Dawn, her tawny beige complexion immaculate, looked so professional in her dark blue skirt suit and white blouse, the outfit making her look older than her eighteen years.

“Who are you Melanie?”

“I’m camerawoman Melanie,” Sandra’s other friend replied, her light brown hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and her phone in her hand.

The phone wasn’t quite right for a camerawoman, but it would do. Alice reminded herself that they’d have to buy accessories for their dolls as well as outfits.

“Mia, put your clothes back on. Then you three can start.”

“Hi everyone,” Dawn began brightly, smiling at the phone Melanie held up. She and Mia were now sitting in two chairs that Alice and Sandra had set up just for this. “It’s reporter Dawn here and today on the show I’m going to be interviewing Mia about her new record. Do you want to say hello to your fans, Mia?”

“Hi,” the brunette waved brightly in Melanie’s direction.

Sandra had resumed her place on the bed. Alice heard her girlfriend stifling a laugh. “Shush,” she hissed. She wanted to see how this played out. The girls had been dressed up. Just like dolls. They believed they were who their outfits made them.

It was all they knew.

“And hello to everyone in the studio.” With that Mia aimed her wave at Tanya. Alice’s friend didn’t react, her gaze still fixed on the candle she held. Mia didn’t seem to mind that.

“So tell us about your new song, Mia,” Dawn asked. The girl had the tone just right. Serious and interested. Just like a real interviewer.

Such a good doll.

“Oh it’s fabulous,” Mia gushed, leaning forward towards Melanie in her eagerness. Alice wondered just how good a view it gave down her chest. “It’s my best song yet.”

“And what’s it like being a pop princess?”

“Oh, I’m not just a pop princess, Dawn,” Mia corrected the other girl brightly. “I’m a slutty pop princess. That’s why I wear these tight little clothes and act all slutty. Like this.” Mia’s right hand had dropped to her skirt, was teasing the tiny garment higher up her thigh.

“Please Mia, I don’t know if we want that on the show. All the viewers at home—”

Mia cut her off. “All the viewers at home love me being a slut.” Mia’s legs were slightly spread now, the skirt tugged even higher to give a glimpse of her thong.

Melanie kept the phone pointed at Mia, the smile still fixed on the brunette’s face as she played with herself.

“Don’t you want me, Dawn?” Mia’s smile was so bright. “I bet you do. Everyone wants me. And I want everyone. You could tell your viewers just what a slut I am.”

Alice’s heart was pounding, the blood rushing through her as one of Mia’s fingers traced the line of her slit through the fabric of her thong.

“I,” Dawn swallowed.

“Oh come on Dawn,” Mia coaxed. “You can eat me out. And then, while I eat you out, you can tell the viewers at home just what a slut like me tastes like.”

Alice could feel the turmoil in Dawn’s head. The girl believed that she was reporter Dawn. She didn’t know anything else. And reporters didn’t eat out their interviewees on camera. But Dawn was a lesbian now. And she wanted Mia so much.

Alice gave her a little nudge.

She could feel Sandra in Mia’s head.

“Just like this,” Mia smiled, one hand reaching out for Dawn while the other worked at her thong. “You know how much you want it.”

Mia took Dawn’s hand, pulling. The dark-skinned girl slipped off her chair with a moan, Mia guiding Dawn’s head between her spread thighs.

Dawn’s tongue homed in on her target.

And yet, it was only half Mia and Dawn doing it. Alice and Sandra were guiding them. Telling them what to do.

Playing with them.

Like dolls.

Mia’s head tipped back for a moment, her lips parting in a gorgeous ‘O’ before she focussed back on the phone Melanie still held.

“Oh fuck,” Mia cried. “She’s good. So good. Oh that’s it Dawn, yes. Yes. Yes! I’ll have to be really good for her. This is slutty pop princess Mia, cumming on morning television. Oh, God, yes!”

As the spasm that shot through the brunette’s body died away she pulled the other girl’s skirt and panties down then she hefted an unresisting Dawn back into her chair.

“H,h,hello everyone,” Dawn panted, her eyes wide. “She tasted so fucking good. God, she’s such a slut. And she knows her way around a pussy. Oh, just there, yes, yes. I, I think we’ll have to sign off now. Because I’m not going to be able to say anything else.”

To emphasise her point Dawn’s voice became a moan of bliss.

“You can join in too Melanie,” Sandra ordered.

Sandra’s other friend dropped to the floor between Mia’s legs, the slim brunette lowering her centre on to Melanie’s face, her hips grinding as Melanie grabbed her buttocks.

“Always seems to end this way when we play with them,” Alice mused.

“So?” Sandra grinned, leaning in for a kiss. “You got a problem with that?”

Alice admitted that she didn’t.

Especially after she and Sandra joined in with them.

(To be continued)