The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Apprenticeship

Part 10

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Melanie,” Alice cried, jumping out of Sandra’s car. “What’s the matter?”

Melanie looked up from where she was sitting by the side of the road, tears streaking the pretty brunette’s face. But she didn’t say anything. She tried, but no words emerged.

Mia, her hand tentatively resting on Melanie’s shoulder, was looking at Alice just as hopelessly.

There were a couple of bags carelessly strewn on the tidily mown grass. No-one else was visible on the quiet suburban street. There didn’t look to be anything physically wrong with Melanie but the girl was distraught, her head sinking back into her hands as her shoulders heaved with her sobs.

“Melanie?” Sandra ventured cautiously, having turned off the car and joined them.

Melanie didn’t answer Sandra either.

It had been Mia who had called Alice. The girl had been frantic. But Alice hadn’t been able to get any sense out of her. Only that something was wrong with Melanie and that they had to come get her. At Melanie’s place. Sandra knew where that was. But Alice couldn’t understand why Melanie was sitting outside.

Mia swallowed nervously.

“Her family. Us.” Mia’s voice faltered. Then she tried again. “They, um. They found us.”

Alice looked again at the bags lying near Melanie.

She was beginning to get the picture.

“Shit!” Sandra exclaimed heatedly. “They can’t do this. Just let me at them.”

Sandra was glaring at the house they were in front of, anger palpably rolling off her. Alice could imagine her girlfriend storming up to the door. Demanding Melanie’s family take back whatever they’d done.

Take their daughter back

It looked like Melanie could imagine the scene as well. “No!” the brunette cried, leaping to her feet and grabbing Sandra’s arm. “You can’t. You know what they’re like!”

For a moment it looked like Sandra was going to rip her arm away and march up the driveway regardless of what her friend had said. Then she took a deep breath, her chest heaving.

God, her breasts are amazing.

Alice shook herself. It wasn’t the time.

“Mia,” she demanded, turning to the slim brunette. She wasn’t going to get anything out of Melanie, the girl crying again, Sandra wrapping her arms around her friend as Melanie buried her face in Sandra’s chest. An image of the brunette sucking Sandra’s tits flashed through Alice’s mind.

That was so hot.

Alice shock herself and turned to Mia. It had to be the other brunette if Alice was getting any answers. “What the hell happened?” she demanded.

Mia’s right foot shifted uneasily in the grass. “Well, um,” the girl began. “She and I. She’s so hot. And I wanted her. And she wanted me. So we.”

“Why here?” Sandra demanded, looking up from where she was still consoling Melanie.

“Well, um,” Mia blushed. “I couldn’t wait. I needed her. So I came over. And I.”

Alice could picture it. Mia turning up. In the outfit she was wearing, short pleated blue denim skirt and cut-off pink t-shirt. With that, and the strappy heels, and the large hoop earrings, and the remnants of her makeup, she looked like a total slut. Which only made sense. That’s what Mia was. A slut. Had she teased and preened in front of Melanie? Driven the girl insane with need? Maybe pulled the top of her t-shirt down, just a little? Or lifted it up? Alice could tell Mia wasn’t wearing a bra. The girl only wore one when Alice or Sandra reminded her to.

Or had she just launched herself at Melanie as soon as the girl opened the door? Either way Melanie wouldn’t have stood a chance. Wouldn’t have wanted to. Alice had seen the way the two girls’ hands sought each other out at school. Gentle caresses. Fingers entwining in each other’s hair. It was inevitable.

But she didn’t see why it was a problem.

“So, they found you,” Alice ventured, puzzled. “So what?”

Melanie and Sandra simply stared at her while Mia just looked embarrassed as her right foot continued to draw random patterns in the grass.

Sandra gave Alice an imploring look. Then sighed and shook her head. “You don’t know them. Totally conservative. They hate. Well. They hate us.”

Us. Alice knew that Sandra didn’t just mean the two of them. She meant Mia and Melanie as well and everyone else who didn’t fit into a nice little picture of how things should be. A memory clawed at her, vague and indistinct, of Melanie pleading about something, looking so scared at the thought of her family. Alice couldn’t place the memory. But there was a sense of responsibility, of guilt, dragging her down.

She had to do something.

She had no idea what.

Sandra rescued her.

“You can stay with me,” Alice’s girlfriend announced, seething. “Their loss,” she added, shooting an angry glare at Melanie’s house. Alice was sure a lace curtain was hurriedly pulled shut.

That might work for a while. Sandra’s house was large and her parents ridiculously indulgent. But it wasn’t a long-term solution.

As they helped Melanie into the car Alice didn’t think this was the time to point that out.

* * *

“She’s not going to be able to stay with you forever,” Alice declared the next day, lifting her head from between Sandra’s thighs. She’d have loved to keep eating her girlfriend out. Or kissing her girlfriend’s arse. After she took Sandra with the strap-on. That idea was hot. Pinning Sandra to the bed with the strap-on. Filling her. Then kissing her arse. Maybe leave the dildo buried in her girlfriend while she did.

That was such a good idea, juices leaking out of Alice as she thought of it, her nipples tightening even beyond the hard points they already were.

It had to be a good idea.

Something was telling her it was.

Something blue.

But it could wait. Even if the voice wasn’t telling her that.

Alice felt a weight on her. Of attention. An almost dry amusement as something considered her.

Then it passed.

And was forgotten.

“What?” Sandra asked, her eyes lidded, her face flushed with her arousal.

“She can’t stay with you forever,” Alice repeated. “Melanie.”

Sandra frowned. Alice thought that her girlfriend looked so cute when she frowned. “Yeah. I know. But what else is she going to do?”

“Are her family really that bad?” Alice exclaimed. She couldn’t believe that they’d cut their daughter off like that. “Won’t they get over it?”

Sandra shook her head sadly. “Not a chance. They told her to get out and never come back. And they meant it. I know them.”

“But. But. Family.” Alice’s family would never do anything like that. Admittedly, her family were all gay. Including Nichole, even if she sister didn’t admit it. It wouldn’t have mattered. Even if Alice had been the only one in the family her mother would never have done that to any of them. “It’s just wrong. Family is important.”

“I know, girlfriend,” Sandra agreed, bending down to kiss the top of Alice’s head. “But some people are just stupid.” Then she smiled. “Speaking of family, have I ever told you how hot your sister Ruth is? God, you have to have seen it.”

Alice knew that look in Sandra’s eyes. The look she got when she was thinking of a hot girl. The look she got when she was thinking of what it would be like to fuck a hot girl.

Ruth was hot. Alice knew that. They lived together, after all. There was no way she couldn’t notice. But the way Sandra was talking. Did that mean she really wanted to fuck Ruth? Something about that didn’t seem right.

I want her to fuck other girls. Alice knew that. The idea was so hot. Sandra with other beautiful girls. Kissing. Licking. Sucking. The idea turned her on. Sandra fucking girl after girl.

So hot.

But one of her sisters? Wasn’t that going too far?

Images swam before her. Sandra with girl after girl. Her doing the same. She loved the idea. So what if that included her sisters?

Something still didn’t seem right about that.

Sandra was obviously still thinking of Ruth. “God, those little skirts she wears. Her legs are amazing.”

It was true. Ruth’s legs looked so good in the little skirts she wore. But should Sandra be talking about someone else like that while they were in bed together?

Yes, she should, Alice decided. Had already decided. Or knew it. Or something. It wasn’t a choice. Or she’d already made the choice. Or it had been made for her. It didn’t matter. She just knew how turned on she was. How much the idea of Sandra with another girl made her pussy throb. She could picture Sandra with all those other girls. Maybe she’d take some of them too. The same ones. They’d compare notes. As their fingers were deep inside each other, stroking.

It would be so good.

Alice blinked. She wouldn’t be doing that with Ruth. That really was going too far.

No matter how hot her sister was. No matter how her skirts were so short it was easy to glimpse her panties. No matter how good Ruth’s tits looked in her tight tops.

Ruth was her sister.

“I wonder if she tastes like you?” Sandra mused.

Did Ruth taste like her? God, that would be so amazing. They were sisters, so maybe they did. Sandra would know, soon. Alice could picture Sandra and Ruth together, blonde and brunette hair spilling over them as their limbs entwined. It was so wrong.

That just made it hotter.

But Ruth was her sister. Hadn’t she just said that family was important? It was true. No matter how hot the idea of Sandra and Ruth getting it on, no matter how the image had things tightening deep inside Alice, she knew it was wrong.

It wasn’t going to happen. Maybe she should tell Sandra her sisters were off-limits.

Sandra’s hands were on her head, stroking her hair. It felt so good.

Those hands gripped her head, twisted.

Alice gasped, the sound suddenly cut off. She was staring straight at the two blue candles burning on her bedside table. Hers and Sandra’s. Had they put them there? Alice couldn’t remember.

It didn’t matter.

They were blue.

Somehow she knew that Sandra’s eyes were blue.

“You want Sandra to fuck your sister,” Sandra declared.

A small part of Alice wondered why Sandra was talking about herself like that.

She didn’t wonder why the candles were saying the same thing. She could see the swirling lines. Feel them in her mind.

None of that mattered.

“You won’t worry about it.”

She wouldn’t.

“You want Sandra to do it. You want it so much.”

She did.

“It’s turning you on.”

It was.

It was so good to do what the candles said.

Doing what they said turned Alice on so much.

Sandra released her. Alice frowned, just a little. She loved it when Sandra stroked her hair.

Sandra hadn’t done anything else. Her eyes were green. They’d never been any other colour.

What had they been talking about?

Oh right, Ruth. God, her and Sandra. That’s so hot.

It really was. And afterwards Alice was going to get Sandra to share every detail. That would be so wrong, asking about her sister like that.

It just made the idea hotter, Alice quivering in anticipation.

But she wasn’t ready to give up her girlfriend yet, even for a little while.

“So what am I supposed to do while you’re doing my sister?” she pouted, the expression a deliberate exaggeration.

“I’m sure you’ll think of something,” Sandra laughed. “Or someone. Hey, how about Ruth’s girlfriend. Lisa, right?”

That was a point. Ruth’s girlfriend was someone Alice would love to get her hands on. And other things. And Lisa might spill some things about Ruth too. And then when she and Sandra compared notes Ruth and Lisa could as well. It all made sense.

Somehow.

She still had something to do.

“Turn over,” Alice ordered her girlfriend, hopping off the bed to retrieve their strap-on. “If you’re going to do my sister I want to make sure you don’t forget me. I’m going to take your arse. Slowly. So deep. You won’t forget this.”

Sandra’s tongue flicked at her upper lip, her eyes clouding over with lust.

“I’m going to bury this deep in your arse,” Alice declared, as she fitted the toy in place, gasping at the pressure on her own clit. “You’re going to cum so much.”

Her hands, slick with lube, ran up and down the stiff shaft. The shaft that was so soon going to be buried deep inside Sandra.

Sandra’s green eyes were fixed on Alice’s hands.

“Tell me you want this,” Alice ordered, climbing back on the bed.

“I want it.” Sandra’s voice was husky, heavy with lust, as Alice’s finger circled her rosebud.

Alice’s finger, still dripping with lube, teased Sandra’s opening “Tell me you want me inside you.”

Sandra was quivering in need. “I want you inside me.”

“I’m going to be so deep inside you,” Alice crooned, her finger slipping inside her girlfriend’s arse. It felt so good, electric sensations ripping up Alice’s arm, exploding in her centre. “I’m going to fuck you so hard. So deep. You’re going to cum from me fucking your arse.”

“I am,” Sandra breathed, her back arching. “God, I am.”

Alice wiggled her finger, buried up to the knuckle now. “And then I’m going to leave it in there, While I kiss. Your. Arse.”

Sandra shook. Maybe she’d just cum. Even if she had it was nothing like the orgasms Alice was about to give her.

* * *

Alice was still remembering that, and what Sandra had done to her afterwards, a few days later.

She was remembering Lisa too. Ruth’s girlfriend had looked so good, lying naked on Alice’s bed, legs spread invitingly and eyes filled with need.

Lisa was hot.

Not as hot as Sandra.

But hot.

“So, how good was she?” Ruth asked, almost bouncing up and down where she sat in her eagerness. “Did she do that thing where she licks the end of your nipple while her teeth just graze you? God, that makes me cum every time.”

It had been yesterday that Alice had found Lisa waiting in her room. Just sitting there. She’d heard Ruth go out. Knew where her sister was going. Over to Sandra’s. So she and Sandra could…

Alice still couldn’t think the words. Ruth was her sister.

But she couldn’t help thinking about it. How hot it must have looked. Had they kissed first? Stripped for each other? Or had they been so eager that they’d ripped each other’s clothes off? Who’d eaten who first? She could just picture Ruth’s head between Sandra’s glorious thighs. Licking and sucking and kissing.

It would have been so amazing to watch.

No!

Alice didn’t linger on that thought.

She could find out what had happened. All she had to do was ask Sandra. Her girlfriend would tell her. She’d seen Sandra last night. Kissed every inch of her body. Like she was claiming her back. Sandra was hers. No matter how many other girls Sandra fucked the blonde would always be hers.

And Sandra had kissed every inch of her.

After Alice had spent the afternoon with Lisa.

Lisa had been sitting on Alice’s bed. In a plaid skirt and frilly white top. Her hands had been folded in her lap. She’d looked at Alice, given her a little smile. Then one hand had fallen to the hem of her skirt. Slowly pulled it up her thigh. And up and up until it was clear Lisa wasn’t wearing any panties.

Until it was clear that Lisa’s crotch was totally bare.

Alice had fallen to her knees in front of her own bed, her tongue finding Lisa’s centre. It hadn’t taken long for Lisa to cum.

It hadn’t taken long for Alice to cum once Lisa started eating her out.

Lisa would know if Alice and Ruth tasted the same. So would Sandra.

Alice hadn’t asked.

Her and Lisa’s clothes hadn’t lasted long. Ruth’s girlfriend had been so eager. Like a whirlwind. It had been so easy to make Lisa cum. From eating her out. From sucking her tits. From Alice’s tongue in her arse.

God, she loved pretty girl’s arses.

Alice had cum so many times too.

“So,” Ruth tried again. “Did she make you cum from sucking your tits?”

Alice squirmed in her chair. No matter how hot it had been with Lisa it really didn’t feel right talking about it with Ruth. Lisa was Ruth’s girlfriend.

“C’mon, you can tell me,” Ruth urged, her shoulder nudging Alice’s as they sat side by side watching more of their favourite anime. The spark from the contact shot through Alice. She didn’t want to think about that. Maybe watching the TV was safer. Watching as the brunette on the screen tormented the blonde who was tied naked, spread-eagled, to a metal frame. Did the brunette look like Ruth or Lisa? Did the blonde like her or Sandra?

Maybe the brunette did look like Ruth. And maybe the blonde on the screen looked like her.

Would it be hot if Ruth tied her down?

Alice didn’t want to think about that, no matter how erotic the scene playing out was, the brunette’s finger trailing down the naked blonde’s chest before tweaking one of her nipples, the blonde’s eyes glassy and empty as they stared at a blue light.

Blue.

“Did she?” Ruth asked again. “Or maybe she did this?”

“Ruth!” Alice screamed, jumping away from her sister. Ruth’s fingernail had been trailing up Alice’s thigh. Up and up her thigh. Almost reaching her panties. Almost reaching her pussy. Her steaming, dripping, pussy.

Ruth’s finger had felt so good.

“What’s the matter, sis?” Ruth grinned as she advanced on Alice. “Cat got your tongue? God, Sandra’s tongue is so good. She’s amazing. Bet you’ve been giving her a lot of practice though. Where does she start? Does she kiss you? Lips? Neck? Do you want to know where she started on me?”

Alice was frozen in place. Ruth’s hand was on her hip, fire spreading through her.

“I can see why she can’t get enough of you,” Ruth whispered as her other hand brushed a lock of Alice’s hair out of her face. “Do you know how gorgeous you are?” As Ruth leant in to kiss Alice’s cheek Alice couldn’t believe what was happening. She was trembling in need. She couldn’t say a word. Ruth’s hand was sliding up Alice’s side. Past her waist. Higher. Heading towards her breasts.

Alice’s nipples were so tight.

This was so wrong. She shouldn’t be wanting this. Her sister shouldn’t be doing this. Shouldn’t be laying another kiss on her cheek. Closer to her lips this time. Was she going to kiss Alice on the lips? It wouldn’t be a chaste kiss. Alice’s tongue flicked, knowing what was coming. Or would Ruth’s hand reach her breasts first? Alice’s back arched, her breasts aching to be touched. To be touched by her sister.

It was so wrong.

It was so hot.

“I came from Sandra sucking my tits,” Ruth whispered. “I bet you do too. You’ve got such great tits, Alice. I’ve always loved them. Ever since you got them. I’ve just wanted to kiss them. I know it’s wrong but I don’t care. Do you want me to do that, sis? Do you want me to kiss your tits? Suck them? Make you cum?”

She did. God help her, she did.

“Wouldn’t it be so naughty?” Ruth breathed, before nibbling Alice’s earlobe. “We’re sisters. We shouldn’t do this. But you want to, don’t you? Such a naughty little thing you are. And I am too. I want you so bad sis. So very, very, bad.” Ruth’s hand was still edging closer to Alice’s breasts, teasing. Her other hand had slipped lower, under Alice’s skirt, was stroking her thigh.

Alice’s pussy was about to explode.

“Won’t it be better because it’s wrong?” Ruth whispered, her lips nuzzling Alice’s.

Sparks were going off in Alice’s mind. From the brush of those lips on hers. From the fingers that were stroking her inner thigh. From the hand so close to her breasts. Her sister’s hands. Her sister’s lips. She was imagining all the thing those lips could do.

What her sister could do.

It was so wrong. Dark and tempting and sweet. All the things she and her sister could do.

“We can’t!” Alice cried, slipping out under Ruth’s arm and gaining a few metres space before turning to stare at her sister. “We’re sisters! It’s wrong.”

Ruth just smiled at her, lust burning in her eyes. “But isn’t that what makes it so hot? That it’s so wrong? Admit it sis, you want me. You want these.”

Alice watched, mesmerised, as Ruth pulled her top up and over her head, threw it away before cupping her bra-clad breasts at Alice. She did want them. She was sure her arousal was leaking down her legs as she imagined what they would look like. As she imagined what it would be like to lock her lips around them.

She took a half-step forward.

“I’ll make you cum as you suck my tits,” Ruth promised. “You’ll love it.”

Alice knew that she would. It would be hot and nasty, her sister’s fingers inside her. She could already feel them. Stroking her.

Maybe Ruth’s fingers would find her arse. She could kiss her sister’s arse. Bury her tongue inside it. Maybe she’d cum just from that.

“No,” Alice managed, the word half-strangled. No matter how much she wanted it, it was wrong.

“No,” Alice repeated, shaking her head as Ruth loomed in front of her.

“No?” Ruth smiled, laughing. “C’mon. Just one kiss. What’s the harm in a kiss? Sisters kiss all the time.”

That was true, Alice admitted. What was the harm in a kiss? A kiss with her gorgeous, tempting, sister. There couldn’t be any harm in that.

And she wanted it so bad.

She swallowed nervously, as Ruth leaned in.

Sparks exploded, a million lights going off in her brain, as Ruth’s lips met hers. So soft. So firm. Velvet and sweet and it felt so right. Ruth’s hand was on her breast, caressing and Alice was moaning in need.

“No!” she cried again, stepping back. “You said just a kiss!”

“Well, if you’re going to be like that,” Ruth huffed, reaching around behind Alice’s neck.

Alice frowned, wondering what her sister was doing. Then too late, just as Ruth’s fingers reached the fourth vertebrae on her neck, Alice remembered.

Ruth pressed down and everything went black.

* * *

“Welcome back, sis,” Ruth grinned, her hand leaving Alice’s neck.

Alice started, looked around. She was in her own bedroom, lying on her bed. She had no idea how she’d got there.

In the corner of her eye there was a blue glow. She hardly noticed it as Ruth loomed over her, hands pressing on the bed on either side of Alice’s head, dark hair hanging down like a curtain. A curtain she could just push aside and find something dark and sweet. She could reach out, touch her sister’s breasts.

“No!” Alice cried, pushing her sister away.

Ruth rolled off her, a smile on Alice’s sister’s face. Her hand was reaching for a candle. One of the two blue candles that sat burning on her bedside table. One of them was Alice’s.

She was drowning in the blue flames.

The other had to be Ruth’s. Ruth picked up her own candle.

“You, you have one?” Alice managed.

“Of course I do,” Ruth smiled.

Alice knew what the candles wanted. Her and Ruth. Together. It would be so hot.

No! Alice thought desperately, shaking her head. It didn’t matter. It didn’t matter if she looked away. She knew the candles where there. Could feel the blue flames flickering. Burning into her mind.

No, Alice tried again, clinging to the thought.

None of that, the voice came. Oh, you’re interesting. And fun. I’ll give you that. But I decide which of my dolls play with each other. And how. You’re my doll.

I’m your doll. Alice answered numbly. She was. She loved being a doll. The candles had told her that. There’d been some other thought, but she couldn’t hold on to it. There was only the blue flame. Flowing from the candles. Out of them, into her. She could feel it.

Maybe I’ll let you be more than a doll, the voice continued. Or maybe not. But it’s more fun if you learn about it this way. Dolls are meant to be played with. That’s what they’re for. You want to play with your sister.

That made sense. Alice had played with her sisters. When they were younger. Games and toys.

And dolls.

Just in the way sisters do.

Your sister is gorgeous.

That was true. Ruth was beautiful. There wasn’t any harm in admitting that. It wouldn’t be fair to her sister if she denied it. Alice loved her sister.

You want your sister. She’s a pretty girl and you want her.

Alice loved pretty girls. She wanted them. Ruth was pretty.

Pretty girls turn you on. Ruth turns you on.

That made sense too. Ruth was a pretty girl. Pretty girls turned Alice on. So Ruth turned her on.

You want to have sex with pretty girls. You want to have sex with Ruth. You will have sex with her.

Ruth was so gorgeous, Alice’s eyes falling on her sister’s tits. Arousal, hot and bright, coursed through her as her eyes took in her sister’s body, its tempting curves, its beautiful complexion, Ruth’s wonderful face. Need was rising in Alice, wet and urgent, roiling deep inside her.

But just because she wanted something didn’t make it right. This was her sister. The blue flames were making her want this. Alice could feel the emotions being pushed into her. Changing her, warping her. From the candles. Through them. And behind the candles there was someone.

Maybe she could push back. Claw up that blue line. Stop the words coming to her. The swirling, glittering, line was there. She was on one end. She could do this.

You’re almost too clever, the voice observed drily, the weight from the candles pushing back so hard that Alice felt pinned to her bed. None of that. You need to learn who’s in charge. Who owns you. Look at her. Look at how beautiful she is.

Alice tried not look. At those pert breasts, capped by nipples that were standing so stiff. At the flush in Ruth’s face. Ruth was turned on, too, by the sight of Alice splayed out on the bed beneath her. Alice knew that. Her sister was turned on by her.

It felt so good.

You want her, the voice was telling her. You need her. You and your sister. So close. Loving each other so much. You want to show Ruth how much you love her.

It was only the truth, no matter how much Alice didn’t want it to be. She could feel that truth leaking out of her pussy. Her pussy that was so hot and wet for her sister. It was wrong and it made her feel dirty and that only had her arousal spiking higher.

You have to have her.

She did. God help her, she did. She was going to die if she didn’t fuck her sister.

She’s so beautiful. And it’s even better because she’s your sister.

Alice was still feebly trying to push back against the words. Against the blue light that was flowing in to her. It was all around her. Overwhelming her.

Ruth was so beautiful.

You’re so turned on. Because she’s your sister. Incest is such a turn on. Sex with your sister. You want to suck her tits. You want her tongue inside you. You need it.

Alice’s resistance collapsed, her pussy singing at the thought of what she and Ruth were about to do.

Ruth was smiling at her as Alice’s sister placed her candle back down on the bedside table. For a moment Alice wondered where Sandra was. Something told Alice that her girlfriend was with Lisa. She knew what they’d be doing. Exactly what she and Ruth would be doing.

But their girlfriends weren’t sisters.

“I know you’re a bit worried, sis,” Ruth told her, reassuringly. “You’re not sure. Just let me show you. How good it’ll be. I’ll take care of everything.”

Ruth’s hands were on Alice, unzipping her skirt. Undoing the buttons on her blouse. Alice just lay there, letting it happen, her breaths coming in gasps as electricity shot through her from her sister’s touch.

Agonisingly slowly Ruth removed Alice’s clothing, piece by piece, Alice’s arousal ratcheting up notch after glorious notch as she lost each one. Ruth’s hands brushed over her, teasingly, the contact never enough. Alice almost sobbed in need as her bra and then her panties were taken from her. She wanted to be displayed for her sister. Wanted her sister to need her as much as she needed Ruth. Finally, she lay naked in front of her sister, little more than hot, wet, need. Alice tried to deny how much she wanted this, even knowing how pointless it was, her body betraying her. Her cheeks were so flushed and her pussy was so wet and her nipples were so erect.

It was so wrong.

But maybe if she let Ruth do everything, let her sister be in control, it would be alright. Maybe it wouldn’t be her fault.

No matter how much she wanted this.

No matter how much she wanted to cry out for more as Ruth’s fingers trailed up her legs. As Ruth kissed her lips, kissed her breasts, her sister’s teeth grazing over her nipples, liquid fire spilling through Alice.

No matter how her breath caught and her back arched as Ruth’s tongue trailed up her thigh. No matter how she screamed in bliss as that tongue traced the length of her opening. No matter how much she writhed on her bed as that tongue slipped deep inside.

No matter how much she came and came and came.

It was Ruth doing it. Not her.

It wasn’t her fault.

Really? the voice asked, the sceptical tone scything through the fog of Alice’s arousal. Trying to hide? Maybe you aren’t up to this. Maybe you are nothing more than a doll.

Something in Alice rebelled at that. She wasn’t just a doll. She was more than that. Had to be. There were reasons she couldn’t remember right now, but she wasn’t just a toy for someone to play with. She was going to prove that. Toys just lay there. Toys let other people be in charge.

Like she was letting Ruth be in charge.

Alice could change that.

She grabbed her sister. There was something telling Alice that she could just walk away. That that would prove something. She could say no.

But she wouldn’t be in charge then.

Ruth had stopped the moment Alice’s hands went around her waist. Was simply staring at her sister. Waiting.

Ruth’s skin was so smooth under Alice’s hands. Her older sister looked so vulnerable, lying there underneath Alice after Alice had flipped them over.

Alice knew that she could stop. But why would she do that? Ruth was so tempting. So open. Walking away wouldn’t prove that she was in charge. Taking her sister would. Taking everything her sister had to offer. That would show that Alice was more than a doll.

And incest was so hot. Dark and sinful and the idea was turning Alice on so much. Needed her sister so much. Needed to press her body against Ruth’s. Needed to be inside her sister, something so forbidden. Needed to drag her name out of Ruth’s mouth as Ruth came, screaming.

Needed her sister inside her.

There was still something telling Alice to stop, telling her there was something wrong with her logic. Pleading with her. Telling her that she didn’t have to do this.

But so much more was telling her that she did have to do this. She wanted it. That she had to show what she could do.

“I’m going to take everything, sis,” Alice breathed. “Your mouth, your tits, your pussy, your arse. Mine.” She wasn’t going to be anyone’s toy. She wasn’t going to let Sandra be anyone’s toy.

That’s what Alice told herself, as her hands and lips roamed over Ruth’s body. As Ruth moaned and writhed under her touch, begging for more.

“And then you’re going to take me.”

Her tongue claimed her sister’s centre, tasting her sister’s sweetness. Did Ruth taste the same as her? Maybe she did, Alice remembering her own taste on Sandra’s lips.

It didn’t matter. What mattered was that she was in charge.

As another orgasm poured through her, her tongue stretching deeper and deeper into her sister, Alice ignored the dry laughter coming from the candles.

Ruth was a limp, dripping, mess by the time Alice had finished with her.

Not bad, the voice allowed, Alice’s fingers still idly stroking Ruth’s centre, her sister moaning and writhing under the touch. Maybe you do have it in you. But let’s see. Pick up the candle.

Alice withdrew her hand, reached for her candle.

Then the voice stopped her.

Not that one. It’s tone was reproachful. Hers.

Alice frowned. Just for a moment. She’d never held someone else’s candle. Well, not since she’d given one to Sandra. But it hadn’t really been Sandra’s then. So that didn’t count.

How did she know that?

She picked up Ruth’s candle.

Her sister’s eyes were fixed on it.

That was turning Alice on so much.

Feel for it, the voice prompted. With your mind. Reach out. Let me show you.

Alice could feel another mind slicing through hers, aiming at the candle. There was a blue line, swirling, glowing with a million tiny sparks, linking her to the candle. She followed that other mind down the line.

She could feel the candle. Not just with her hands. It was warm and glowing in her mind. Not just one light. But millions and millions of them. Maybe as many lights as there could be thoughts and memories in someone’s head.

Good, the voice observed approvingly.

Alice could almost feel someone nodding. They were together. But not in her head. In the candle.

Now to her. It’s her candle. It wants to lead you to her.

Alice could feel the light. It was alive, twisting and sparkling. Waiting to burst free.

She let it go. She could almost taste the satisfaction in that other mind.

Her eyes saw the line shoot to Ruth, bathe her sister in its glow.

She’d known anyway.

In an instant she’d travelled down that line. Was somewhere else. Somewhere that glowed and sparked, millions of lights.

Ruth’s mind.

Time to see what you can do, the other voice grinned. You two had fun just now, didn’t you?

Alice could only agree with that. Her sister was so beautiful and incest was so hot. She knew that.

Watch.

Some of the lights changed, spun into new constellations.

Ruth doesn’t want sex with you anymore. I know that you don’t want her to stay like that. You want her to need you as much as you need her.

That was right. Alice couldn’t bear thought of never getting to fuck her sister again. Incest was great. Hot and dark and sweet. She needed her sister to see that.

So can you put it back? Make her want you again?

Alice thought she could. She could make Ruth need Alice. Just like Ruth always had wanted her.

Or had she? Which was the real Ruth? The one she was now, not wanting her sister? Or the one that had screamed Alice’s name as Alice’s tongue had thrust so deep inside her?

You can do it, the voice smiled. Make her love sex with a sister just as much as you do. Forever. Oh, she’ll still love her girlfriend. Her and Lisa are so sweet to together. But she’ll love fucking you almost as much. Isn’t that what you want?

Alice paused for a moment. She loved fucking her sister. Just the idea turned her on. She’d always lusted after her sister. Hadn’t she? She was sure she had. Always. Ever since she’d first noticed girls. Ever since the idea of sex had first crossed her mind. For years she’d wanted to suck Ruth’s tits. Gotten herself off to the fantasies so many times. The thought of eating Ruth’s wonderful pussy. Making her sister scream her name. Have Ruth do the same to her. Always wanted it. Even as something wondered at that. What they’d done had been a dream come true. So many years of tortuous desire, now gloriously, wonderfully, fulfilled. It was almost as good as fucking Sandra. And nothing was better than that.

Fucking Ruth was close.

But that didn’t mean her sister had to feel the same. She didn’t have to make her sister want the same. How could she do that? No matter how much Alice loved it, deep down she knew fucking her sister was wrong. That was part of what made it so hot. Something so forbidden. Something she should never do.

Even now the thought of taking Ruth again had her arousal dripping down her thighs.

She could make Ruth want it just as much.

Make her want it like you do. Make the very thought turn her on. Maybe even more. You could make it so her nipples go hard every time she thinks of you. Make her pussy turn into a hot, sticky, mess, every time she sees you. You know what to do.

Alice could hardly breathe. The idea of her gorgeous sister melting at the thought of her was driving her wild.

But it wasn’t right.

She should just say no.

But then she wouldn’t be in control. She wouldn’t have proved what she could do. She’d just be a doll. Taking orders. She needed to prove she was more than that.

For Sandra.

And Ruth had loved what they’d done so much. Alice could remember her sister’s moans.

Alice reached out, with a thought, tugging at the lights. Nudging them.

Changing her sister.

Is that what I did to Mia? To Dawn and Melanie?

She could remember now. Changing them. Mia hadn’t always been a bisexual slut. Dawn and Melanie hadn’t always been in to girls.

What we did, the voice smiled. You helped.

Alice’s insides were melting, soft and slippery. Like the girl’s minds had been. Her pussy was crying out. What she’d done to the girls. So hot. Changing them. Moulding them. Like wax. Making them into something new. Something better. Mia was so hot as a nerdy slut and Sandra’s friends were such cute lesbian dolls. The memories were turning Alice on so much.

What she was doing to Ruth was just as hot.

The arousal was burning through Alice. Need and lust driving hot, delicious, spikes into her very core.

A light in Ruth’s mind slipped into place. Alice’s sister wanted her. Alice told her that she did. Ruth repeated it back.

It was true.

Another light.

You need me, Alice told Ruth.

Alice’s sister needed her.

You don’t care that sex with your sister is wrong.

The light changed.

Ruth changed.

Alice wanted to moan.

Just the idea of sex with your sister turns you on. So much. That it’s your sister only makes it better.

More lights changed, Alice adjusting them into place as she thought the words.

You want me to take your arse. It’ll be so hot. You’ll cum from being fucked in the arse.

It was all tumbling together, thinking the words and moving the lights. It was becoming one. So easy. So right. With every word, every nudge, arousal poured through Alice.

You want me.

Ruth did.

Alice marvelled at the lights. At what she’d done to Ruth.

She’s just like me. She’s my sister. So she should be like me. Just like I’ve always been.

Of course Alice had always wanted all those things. To lavish kisses on Ruth’s tits. To lick her pussy. To cum and cum and cum with her sister.

Alice never doubted it.

More lights and just thinking of Alice would turn Ruth on so much, her nipples becoming hard, brilliant points at just the thought of her younger sister.

Alice wanted to do more. Maybe have it so Ruth would let Alice take her whenever Alice wanted. Although maybe not when Ruth and Lisa were together. She didn’t want to spoil her sister’s relationship. But having Ruth at her beck and call would be so hot.

And Alice wouldn’t be a doll then.

But she didn’t know which light to change.

Oh aren’t you clever? Trying to do something I didn’t show you first. There was just a hint of condescension to the voice. That’s a lesson for another day. And so considerate, not wanting to get between Ruth and her girlfriend. Maybe you could be an owner. Not that you have to worry about them that much. Not when they’re your toys.

Alice frowned. A good owner should care for her toys. Whatever the voice said.

The voice wasn’t paying any attention to her. Very good. She’s your hot incestuous sister again. Just like you wanted.

It was what Alice wanted.

What she’d always wanted.

She was sure of that.

So very sure.

(To be Continued)