The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The first thing you notice as you enter is the television screen magnifying the image of the tiny pixie as she kneels naked on a stool at the front of the room. Her silken wings shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow, her short hair moves slightly in their breeze, but her big, beautiful eyes remain empty of expression. Her face is slack, reposed, relaxed, and if it weren’t for the fact that her eyes were open, you would swear she was sleeping. Her lips move, the motion amplified by the screen, and the miniature cameras connected thereto, and the sound of her words are picked up by the sensitive microphone.

“All that you see from this point on is fiction.” she says softly. “All persons and events depicted here are made up in the mind of a very demented individual. If you are underage, or a resident of any place where adult content is prohibited, you must leave now. My Master will not be held responsible for the consequences of your actions.” With that, she flutters into the air and disappears, along with everything else, including the room itself...

“Applied Hypnosis Lifestyle”

by ”URN My Power

I—Unleashed.

“...three, two, one, awake!” Mark opened his eyes and stretched, allowing a profound feeling of freedom to wash over him. “How do you feel, son?” his father asked.

“Much better, now that that’s over with.” Mark responded. “Call me crazy, but if his memories of having studied a subject had depended on how well he learned it, Ken Jennings would have had pre-exam jitters.”

“So, Crazy, what are you going to do now that the restraints are off?” his father asked.

“Escape this so-called ‘party.’” Mark said, peering out through the blinds to where his mother and her husband were putting candles in a fruit cake in the back yard.

“I don’t blame you, even the clown looks bored.” his father agreed. “But I meant, what are you going to do with your skills now that I’ve removed the post-hypnotic suggestions that kept you from using them?”

“I’m going to do the best I can.” Mark replied simply.

“Fair enough.” his father said, handing him the keys to the new Silverado he’d arrived in. “You’ve got a few hours of good daylight left, and I understand some of your friends went down to the lake.” Mark grabbed his swim trunks from upstairs, slipped out the front door and started the truck. As he backed out onto the road, he saw his mother chasing hell-for-high-heels after him. He drove away slowly, almost allowing her to catch up, before speeding up. He almost stopped the vehicle once he had a good lead, and allowed her to approach again before taking off again. The third time, he really floored it, kicking up dirt and gravel all over her best dress. He let out a cackle as he saw her in his rear-view mirror, shouting and cursing and mad as a wet hornet.

As he drove across town, Mark had time to indulge in a certain sense of elation. For the past five years, his father had been teaching him hypnosis. To keep him out of trouble, he’d given Mark a set of post-hypnotic suggestions that had, until now, prevented him from using them outside of his training exercises. Now, he was free to use his skills as he saw fit. An anime image he’d seen once of a bored-looking guy in old-fashioned clothes sitting on a throne and presiding over an otherwise all-female orgy while a few select women fawned at his feet came into his mind, with himself as the gentleman. Some common-sense portion of his brain revised the picture so that half of the naked, moaning women were in various stages of pregnancy.

Maybe not THAT extreme... Mark thought with amusement as he signaled a left turn. But I’d still like to have some fun with it. He turned left, onto the fork that would take him to the lake.

The urban dwellers of Mark’s hometown were served by the local lignite-burning power plant, affectionately nicknamed Old Smokey. Water from the plant fed into a smallish, artificial lake, keeping it above 70 degrees year-round. Land Management stocked the lake with fish, which thrived in the warm water and provided ample food for at least one known pair of eagles, and ample sport for the local fishermen. It also provided an excellent swimming hole for those who weren’t willing to drive nine hours to Corpus Cristi. With the school year so recently over, it was the perfect place to go celebrate one’s newfound liberation.

Some time later, Mark was lying on the floating raft on the other side of the swimming area, allowing the sun to dry his skin while he rested after an enjoyable swim. He heard the sound of someone nearby coming up for air and climbing onto the raft.

“Hiya, Mark.” said Sierra Mitchell as she sat down beside him, dripping all over his chest and stomach. He opened his eyes, always happy for the opportunity to gaze upon her supple feminine charms—especially since she was wearing a body-baring bikini. She also had a crystal necklace that served as completely gratuitous emphasis to draw attention to her rack.

“Nice necklace, Sierra.” he said, after returning his gaze to her sparkling eyes.

“That’s what’s so great about you, Mark, you know how to take your brain out of your pants and treat a girl with respect.” she said.

“I’ve simply learned to accept the reality that, since I’m not football captain, I’m destined to die a virgin.” Mark replied.

“What if you weren’t?” Sierra muttered. She blushed and turned away.

“I’m sorry?” Mark asked, hoping she’d elaborate.

“Um...I’m sure you’ll find someone.” she said. Her blush was spreading down her neck to the tops of her breasts. As the sun approached the treetops in the west, many of the revelers had gone home, most of the rest were in preparations to do the same. The seeds of an idea were sprouting in Mark’s mind.

“But your necklace is very nice, Sierra.” he said, sitting beside her on the east side of the raft. “The way it catches the light just right, is just awesome. Let me show you.”

“Okay.” she said, unfastening her necklace. Mark held it up, allowing it to swing a little, so it flashed in her eyes.

“See how wonderfully it catches the light, Sierra?” he began. “How it shatters the light into a prism of beautiful color...it’s kind of relaxing, isn’t it?”

“Almost hypnotic.” she responded, softly. Mark couldn’t have hoped for a better opening.

“Maybe it is, Sierra. Hypnotic. You have such wonderful taste in jewelry, Sierra, you deserve to relax, just watch the relaxing, hypnotic display that your necklace puts on for you. Don’t worry, you can trust me, you know I’d never hurt you.”

“Never...hurt...” she said, swaying in time to the swinging of the crystal. “Trust...You...” Mark softly guided her into a deep hypnotic sleep. He talked constantly of trust, and relaxation, and sleep. When her eyes closed, he told her that she could still see the necklace in her mind’s eye. She relaxed against him, as her body slowly gave in, until she was as limp as a rag doll.

“When I count to three,” he said, “you’re going to open your eyes and act normally, but you will not remember the number six. It will not exist in your mind. You will come back to this wonderful, relaxed sleep when I tell you to, and you will fall ten times as deep as you are now. One, two, three.” Sierra opened her eyes slowly. “Sierra, look at your fingers for a moment.” She did. “Count them for me, Sierra.” he said. She smiled, humoring him, and curled each finger as she counted it off.

“One, two, three, four, five, seven, eight, nine, ten...eleven.” she said, the last number causing her confusion. “Wait...that can’t be right. One, two, three, four, five, seven, eight, nine, ten...eleven.”

“Sleep.” he said, as he touched her forehead, and she collapsed. “Deeper, deeper, Sierra, so wonderful to sink so deeply into my hypnotic sleep.”

“Hyp...” she started, but relaxed further as Mark droned on. “The number six has returned to your mind, Sierra. Open your eyes and count them, and when you have counted them correctly, you will sink ten times as deep into hypnosis as you are now.”

“One, two...three...four...five...s...six...sev...en...eight... niiiiine...ten.” she said, relaxing more with each number, and then dropping off again.

“Sleep deeply, Sierra, deeply sleeping, deeper, deeper and deeper, sleepy deeper sleeping deeply, deeply down deeper and down, deeper and down, sleep softly, sleep deeply, you hear only my voice.” He gently caressed her face, while his eyes moved down her bikini-clad body. Her breasts weren’t too big, but she wasn’t bone-thin either. She had a little belly, not dumpy, but not anorexic either. He liked a little meat on a girl’s bones. Her smooth legs were like heaven, all the way to her painted toes. He brushed a strand of her red hair out of her face. “Very good, Sierra, you’re such a good subject. Now, you’re deep, deep in hypnosis, Sierra. It’s such a wonderful feeling, you’d like to come back again, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.” she said. “Wonderful. Come back.”

“That’s no problem, Sierra, you know the way. Most importantly, your subconscious mind knows the way. You will be able to return to this state of wonderful relaxation when you hear me say the words ‘Sierra Mystified.’” As soon as he said it, it sounded lame, but as she softly repeated her new trigger phrase, he had the strangest feeling that she liked it. Well, then Sierra Mystified it would be. “You must always be honest with me, Sierra, a hypnotized person is always honest with the hypnotist. How do you feel about me?”

“I...I feel attracted to you.” she said.

“Did you feel this way before I hypnotized you?”

“Yes.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me until now?”

“I was afraid of what my friends would say.”

“Sierra, I want you to take this fear, imagine it as something tangible. Can you do that?”

“Yes.” she said. “It looks like a chain.”

“That’s a very good visualization, Sierra.” he said, with a gentle facial caress. “I want you to imagine a box, now. A small, metal box just big enough to put the chain in. Can you see the box?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now I want you to put the chain in the box. Once it’s in, I want you to slam it good and tight. Let me know when you’ve slammed it, Sierra.”

“It’s in the box.” she said. “I’ve slammed it shut.”

“Good girl. Now, the box is pretty heavy, especially with that chain inside. You won’t be able to carry it around with you. You’ll have to push it along the carpet. Push it now, Sierra, toward a big hole in the floor. Don’t fall in, now. It’s a big, deep hole. You can’t even see the bottom. It’s the perfect place to put something you don’t want. Are you ready to push it in? Are you ready to be rid of your fear of what your friends will say?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I’m going to count to three, and then you push it in. One. Two. Three.” Her muscles tensed for only a moment as she mimed shoving something “forward” (actually, up, since she was lying on her back). Then she relaxed again. “There, now, all gone. How do you feel?”

“Mmm, better.” she said.

“It feels good to be free of that social anxiety, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” she said, smiling.

“Now, I’m going to snap my fingers, and you will open your eyes and act normally, but remain deeply asleep and obey everything I tell you.” He smiled, caressing her face again before he snapped his fingers. She stretched and sat up. “How do you feel.”

“Wow.” she said. “I feel great!”

“Good. Okay, Sierra, listen close.”

“Mm-hmm.” she said, leaning closer to him.

“I’m going to jump off and swim to shore. As soon as you see me clear the water, I want you to count to ten in your head and follow.”

“Okay.” she said, amiably.

“I’ll be waiting for you by the blue Silverado. Turn right at the checking station. Bring your stuff. Make any excuses you have to, but be sure you show up.”

“Alright.” she said. She hardly looked hypnotized. He leaned close and whispered in her ear.

“Have an orgasm right now, but don’t make any noise.”

She closed her eyes, and her body shuddered. Her bathing suit, which had become mostly dry in the sun, began to grow wet at the crotch.

“You can stop now.” he said. She took a moment to catch her breath. “That’s a good girl.” he said, and dove into the water, swimming to shore, and stepped out on the warm sands. He counted to ten in his head, and soon heard another splash as Sierra dove in after him. Mark made his way to the truck and unlocked the doors using the spare key hidden in a magnetic box behind the rear wheel, and dug the ignition key out of the glove box. Sierra arrived, and he dried her off and helped her into her seat. “Sierra, I’m going to count to three, and then you’re going to truly come awake, not merely acting normal but returning to your waking, unhypnotized state. Ready? One. Two. Three.” Sierra blinked a few times, then smiled at him.

“Wow, that was...” she began, faltering when descriptions failed her.

“Did you enjoy it?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah! Especially when you made me cum just by telling me to!” she enthused. “Do it again?”

“Sierra Mystified.” She slumped down in her seat, eyes closing as she slipped back into hypnotic sleep. Mark closed the door, went around to his own seat, and started the truck. “Tell me, Sierra, what would you like to happen next?”

“Mmmm, sex.” she moaned, one hand lazily stroking her crotch through the swimsuit.

“With me?” Mark asked.

“Oh, yes.”

“Okay, but you have to play my game.” Mark said. “Just remember that I won’t hurt you, and I’ll do my best to make sure you have the best sex of your life.”

“Yes.” she said. “Play your game. Best sex ever. Mmmm.” He could see her nipples poking into her top.

“First, Sierra, I want you to take off your rubber band.” Her hands reached up, pulling her hair out of the rubber band. “Good, now put your hair back up with the rubber band, but this time in a waterfall ponytail, like a harem girl.”

“Harem.” she replied, putting her hair up as requested.

“That’s good, Sierra. Relax, let yourself sink deeper.”

“Deeper.” she sighed. Mark pulled out of the space and headed up the winding road back to the highway.

“Now, Sierra, you won’t remember I suggested this, but from now on whenever you please me, you’re going to feel a profound sense of personal satisfaction.”

“Please you. Personal satisfaction. Not remember you suggested.” she muttered.

“Open your eyes and put on your seatbelt, Sierra.” he said. Sierra complied. Soon they were legal, and Mark was pulling out onto the road. “Now, Sierra, you will begin to feel gentle hands on all your favorite places, touching, caressing, pleasuring, but not bringing you to orgasm yet.” Sierra began to moan and gasp as invisible hands began to bring her pleasure. “You can’t move your arms to help or hinder them, Sierra, you can only sit back and let the pleasure take you.” Her hands, which had been rising to fondle her breasts, flopped back down to the seat. She moaned loudly as she approached climax, then whimpered as the invisible hands backed down, denying her the release, before renewing their imaginary attentions. “You’re doing very well, Sierra. You may have a little orgasm, just enough to whet your appetite for more, and the hands will continue to pleasure you. Now.” Her hips spasmed involuntarily, and she gave a little cry of pleasure, before returning to moaning and gasping.

“Mmm, so gooooood...” she said. He kept her wanting more, offering tantalizing nuggets of pleasure here and there, until they arrived at the local motel.

“You cannot move, Sierra, you cannot make noise.” he whispered to her as he parked the truck in front of the office. “You can only sit still and quiet, enjoying the work of the skillful fingers, until I release you by touching your forehead.” He climbed out of the truck and headed inside.

“Hey, Mark! Happy birthday!” said Joe, the manager.

“Hey, Joe, and my mom’s definition of ‘party’ leaves a LOT to be desired.” Mark responded. “I kind of skipped out, and I just know I’m going to catch hell when I get home.”

“Ah, yeah, your father came by and said something to that effect.” Joe said, reaching behind the counter. “Here, he paid lodging for a week in room 208, which has a great view of the pool. At least you’ll have a nice place to stay while your mom cools off.” Joe handed Mark a key and a document mailer.

“What’s this?” Mark asked.

“He said it’s a present for you.” Joe said. Mark opened the mailer and found the title to the truck, a bank book for a savings account, and a credit card, all in his name.

“At least Dad’s taste in presents makes up for Mom’s.” Joe was still laughing as Mark headed back out to the truck. Sierra let out a moan when Mark touched her forehead. “Now, Sierra, you will follow me to our room, quietly.” She clammed up, but closed her eyes as one of the imaginary hands hit one of her hot buttons. She followed him obediently to the second floor catwalk, where the really good rooms were. Vertical blinds and double-paned windows maintained their privacy. Mark slid his key into the lock and let Sierra in, making sure no one saw them enter together. “You’ve been a very good girl, Sierra. You deserve a reward. Cum now.” Sierra shivered, still bound by Mark’s suggestion to keep quiet. “You can make as much noise as you want, Sierra. No one will hear us here.” Sierra’s mouth flew open and she cried out from the sheer pleasure coursing through her. “You can stop cumming now.” he said. She whimpered, but obeyed. “Are you ready for sex now, Sierra?”

“Oh, yes!” she moaned.

“The magic hands are now rubbing a special balm on your body, Sierra. A special, magic lotion that makes you many times more sensitive to pleasure.”

“Ooooh!” she gasped. “Mmm-mm-oh! It’s...It’s so good...”

“Feel the balm being spread all over your body, even inside your ass and your horny, dripping slit.” Mark said.

“Oh, oh, Mark!” she gasped.

“Take off your clothes, Sierra.” The bikini was on the floor almost before he had finished his sentence. The bottoms made a wet little splat as he tossed them on the counter. He led her over to the bed and lay her down in the middle, and held her arms up over her head. “Your hands are being bound by invisible ropes, Sierra, you can’t move them.”

“Oh!” she gasped, finding her hands immobile. He opened her legs wide, bringing her feet as close to the lower corners of the bed as possible given her height.

“And now your legs are bound immobile, Sierra. You can’t move them either.” he said. She moaned, feeling a growing anticipation as he shucked out of his clothes. He climbed up and straddled her, massaging her chest as his cock lay in the valley between them.

“Ah! Oh! Mmm! Good! Yes!” she gasped each time his thumb rasped over her nipples. “Oh! Ah! Ahaaaaa!” she cried as she came again.

“There’s a good girl.” he said, sliding his pelvis back to bring his face closer to hers. He kissed her lightly on the lips, then sucked her right nipple, letting his tongue do what his thumbs were doing before. Back and forth he went, switching nipples to prolong her torment. He let his thumb flick across her clit, and she exploded again. Her vagina was still twitching with aftershocks as he slid backwards to inhale her scent. He looked up with a wicked grin before dragging his tongue up its length. The sounds she made were as delicious as her juices, and that was saying something. He probed his tongue deep into her depths, like a butterfly extracting nectar from a flower, then he tried a trick he’d read about on the Internet: writing the alphabet on her clit with his tongue, and using her responses to figure out which letters were her favorites. She, for her part, lost count of how many orgasms she had as his mouth worked its magic on her. Just when she thought she was going to pass out, he crawled up to kiss her again, letting her taste her own juices on his tongue. She started to lick his face clean, which delighted him. “My good girl likes the taste of her cum on my face, does she?”

“Yesss.” she moaned.

“And we’re not even done yet.” he said, kissing her again for good measure. He reached down, taking hold of his penis, and maneuvering it into position for the final round.

“Mmm, mm, yes! Put it in! Please?”

“’K.” he said, sliding slowly into her depths. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned at the delicious sensations coursing through her. Her back arched, pressing her breasts into his hands, and he started to massage them again. He couldn’t tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. He just kept sliding into and out of her, having the time of his life, while she was lost in pleasure that never seemed to end. He came inside her, and this triggered the most tremendous orgasm he’d seen her have so far. Her vagina clamped down on his penis, the inner walls flexing to milk him of every drop he had. He didn’t know how much energy he had left, so he brought her out of her trance before going to sleep with his head pillowed on one of her breasts.

Sierra, for her part, felt as if she were glowing. That was THE most wonderful experience of my life! She wrapped her now-liberated arms around him, snuggling lovingly against him until she realized he was asleep. When she saw the pleased, satisfied smile on his sleeping face, she felt a peaceful kind of...rightness. She felt better about herself than ever. That smile was soothing, calming, and gave her a sense of accomplishment. She smiled herself, then with Mark still in her arms, let herself slip into exhausted sleep as well.

Continued...