The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ann the Swim Coach

Part 4

Ann’s Friday night went a whole lot better than Barb’s. She locked up the pool area after the last girl had left and headed for her car. But she did not feel like driving home to her parents’ house, showering the chlorine out of her hair, and going to bed early which was had become her normal routine. She longed for the not too distant past when she had gone out and had a good time on Friday nights. So she decided to drive to old burger hangout she used to haunt during her high school days. As in her day, the place was hopping with young people out to enjoy themselves.

Ann took a booth and ordered. She took a quick look around the room and despite being still well under thirty, saw she was the oldest person in the room besides the cook/ owner. Ann felt a bit foolish being there, but with the pleasant flood of memories and the grumbling in her stomach, she decided to stay. She was also getting a kick of the outfits and behavior of the teens. She had forgotten what lengths she herself had gone to look cool and be desirable. The object of Friday nights was to not have the night end without making out with a boy or getting something more from your boyfriend.

Ann was sure that fashions had become more revealing than just five years earlier. Short skirts were definitely more in fashion along with shirts that left ones tummy exposed. And the fashion of letting one’s bra show had apparently return to fashion. As for the guys, tighter pants and tighter shirts seemed to be in vogue.

As Ann watched the fashion parade and the girls doing the tricks that Ann knew all too well to get a boys attention, she found she was actually getting a bit turned on. She hated to admit it, but it forced her to the realization that she had not had any physical affection since she had broken up with what’s his name last year. The freakin loser.

Ann snapped back the present upon hearing a loud crashing followed by the sound of glass breaking. She looked across the room and saw that Keith Franklin had apparently knocked into someone causing him to drop his glass. The group around him exploded into laughter. Keith looked like he was about to cry and rushed out of the restaurant.

Ann was not sure what possessed her, but she got up and ran after Keith. She caught up to him obviously crying near her car, trying hard to hide his tears from the teens gathered outside. Ann did what she thought was the only sensible, caring thing to do. She opened her passenger side door and suggested the Keith get in. Keith complied. Then Ann walked around to the driver side and joined Keith in the car.

Keith was fully crying at this point and Ann reached over and hugged him, placing his head against her shoulder and still damp from the pool hair until he got his tears under control. When Keith had stopped crying, Ann pulled back from her embrace and asked him what the matter was. He told her he did not know what was happening, but the last two days everything had been going wrong for him and that weird things kept happening to him. Ann then inquired about what weird things. At first Keith seemed reluctant, but then let of a sob and began to share the event of the last two days.

It started after Thursday swim class. Keith knew he should not sharing what he was about to with Ms. Montgomery the swim teacher, but he felt an overwhelming need to get it off his chest. He told Ann how after class he had gone over to Mindy Sue to share how impressed he was with how she had played during the pool volleyball.

Keith normally did not talk to band geeks, but something during the game had over come him and just thought that Mindy Sue might appreciate the nice complement coming from him, he being a big sports star and all. He had been sincere in his comments, but apparently Mindy Sue sensed sarcasm and told Keith he could “blow” her. Keith still was not sure why, but he found himself answering, “sure.”

“Are you serious,” quipped Mindy Sue back in disbelief.

“Um, yes, I guess so. I mean if you want me to. I guess I feel you deserve it for out playing me in the pool.”

“I do not believe you. But on the other hand . . . Here is what is going to happen. You are going to sneak out of your locker room and stand in the dark her in the corner with your pants down at your ankles. I will sneak out of my locker room and if I find you alone in the dark with your pants down, then we will see about me letting you anywhere near me.” Mindy Sue responded in her whisper little voice before turning her back and heading to the locker room.

Keith had done what Mindy Sue had said to do and Mindy Sue found him standing in the dark with his drawers down and his penis dangling. It was dark, but Mindy Sue could not help but notice the long silhouette of his penis as she approached. She had not said a word, but rather made herself comfortable on the ground in front of Keith. She left it to Keith to unsnap her jeans and pull them down along with her underwear. Keith then went about trying to orally pleasure a girl he barely knew existed hours before.

Ann did not share that she already knew this part. But what Ann did not know how it had come to pass or that Mindy Sue had met Keith in the hall afterwards and asked him if he would drive her home that evening. Despite having to lie an excuse to his girlfriend as to why he could not take her home like normal, Keith agreed. He only hoped he could pick up Mindy Sue without anyone else seeing.

Upon arriving at Mindy Sue’s house, Mindy Sue asked Keith in and he agreed despite having to get home to get ready for work. Mindy Sue’s father was home and he seemed delighted that his little girl was bringing a friend home. Mindy Sue explained that Keith was on one of the sports teams and was having some trouble in Calculus and Mindy Sue had agreed to help him out. She told her father that they were going to her bed room to study and that they would be down around 6 PM for dinner and they were not to be disturbed. Keith marveled at the trusting and loving acceptance of Mindy Sue’s father. Mindy Sue had never done anything to cause her father to not trust. And at least subconsciously, although he loved and treasured his daughter, he knew the reality was that Mindy Sue was shy and not the most attractive girl around and thus had no chance of this Keith jock guy falling for her.

Once in her room, Mindy Sue told Keith to strip and she did likewise. “I am tired of being a virgin. I want you to, to, you know.” And with that Mindy Sue jumped on her bed and spread her legs. Keith could think of nothing else to do but comply. The first time is often hard enough, but with Keith’s extra largeness, he could see the strain on Mindy Sue’s eyes as he slowly pushed his way in. But that soon subsided and was replaced with a look of lust. Before long she had him pumping into her hard and fast. Fortunately, he was in shape, because no matter how hard her tried, he could not seem to please Mindy Sue. Keith had never had that problem before. He had always brought his girlfriends “extreme pleasure” as his current girlfriend described it. But although Mindy Sue seemed to be enjoying Keith efforts, you could almost see a glint of disinterest starting to form in her eyes. Normally Keith would have gotten off taking a girls cherry and enjoy the fresh tightness of a girl having sex for the first time. But his mind was so wrapped up with trying to please Mindy Sue that he was unable to enjoy the experience.

After trusting to the point of near exhaustion, Mindy Sue finally told Keith her could stop. But Keith was not finished yet. She wanted him to orally please her again and this time he should also stick his finger up her anus why he did it. Mindy Sue bit her lip and seemed to enjoy the extra naughtiness of the command. Keith complied

As Keith lay there with his tongue lapping between Mindy Sue’s legs and his finger pressed just inside her anus muscles, he could not help but look up across Mindy Sue’s naked body. He marveled at how her breasts barely raised above her chest and how she had the cutest little nipples pointing straight up at the ceiling. For some reason, Keith longed to touch those breasts and to feel those nipples between his fingers. So through the licks, he made a muffled requests to use his other hand to cup her breast.

“So you like my breasts, huh? Maybe some other time, right now I am close and I do not want to mess that up.” Answered Mindy Sue.

So rejected, Keith returned to the task at hand, but could not keep his eyes off his new found little treasures.

Mindy Sue came a minute later and like last time, Keith kept licking away for a good bit longer before Mindy Sue finally told him he could stop.

Mindy Sue did not waste much time and got up almost immediately after telling Keith to stop licking and to remove his finger. Keith likewise stood up not know what to do next. Mindy Sue looked down, “We cannot bring you to dinner like that. Why don’t you sit back on the bed and take care of that.”

Keith looked down at the raging hard on that he was sporting and then over at the bed. Slowly he climbed back onto the bed and began to stroke away. He felt so small and foolish. Mindy Sue seemed to heed him little attention.

For the first time, Keith took in the room. It was colored pink and was what one might describe as lacy. There were stuffed animals and a picture or two of some teen hunk, along with a picture of Mindy Sue at camp, one of her riding a horse, and one of her in her band uniform holding her flute with her parents standing at either side of her smiling broadly. On the book shelve next to the bed were several racy teen books and magazines. And on the far way was a crossed stitched, Hebrew saying. All the while Keith was stroking away and getting no closer to relief.

Mindy Sue must have looked over and seen the strain on Keith face, but she told him, “why don’t you look at my breasts and see if that helps.” Keith was not sure why that would help. Nowadays if a girl in the magazine or in the halls did not at least have D sized breasts, Keith did not bother. But never the less Keith’s eyes moved back to Mindy Sue where she stood still naked using her panties to clean herself up. His eyes focused in on her breasts, two little tear shaped. Within second of staring at the breasts, Keith finally and unexpectedly came.

Keith had been in a state of total shock and embarrassment. Everything seemed to be in a haze. Mindy Sue called something out and threw him her panties saying he could use them to clean himself up and then keep them as a souvenir. Mindy Sue had read boys liked doing that. Keith was definitely not one of those boys, but he found himself keeping the panties anyway.

Keith stayed for dinner and was surprised by how talkative and assertive Mindy Sue was while he sat there mostly quite and shy.

When Keith got home there was a message from his job saying that he had been fired for not coming and not calling. That night he found himself masturbating to the image of Mindy Sue’s breasts. Friday morning greeted Keith with a slap on the face from his girlfriend. Someone had seen Mindy Sue getting into Keith’s car after school and she told his girlfriend. When she asked for an explanation, Keith found himself inexplicably giving her an abbreviated version of the truth. That brought an end to that relationship, Keith’s longest to date. The day did not get any better for Keith as the story of him and Mindy Sue spread.

After lunch, Keith spotted Mindy Sue walking down the hall and he decided it was time to end this madness. Keith started to confront Mindy Sue, but she stopped him and told him, “not here,” and motioned him into the nearby girl’s room. Keith reluctantly followed Mindy Sue into the room. At first Keith could not see Mindy Sue, but then he saw her feet inside the handicapped stall.

As he entered the stall, he started to again confront Mindy Sue, when she again stopped him. “I know what this is about. This is about me not letting her touch my breasts last night. Ok, here, go ahead and touch them.” With that Mindy Sue pealed off her top and thin, training style bra revealing her breasts. Keith was so overcome that he forgot what he was there to say to Mindy Sue. He just stared on in amazement and reached up and cupped the breasts that barely filled the palm of his hand. They felt so warm in his hands. Slowly his fingers reached out and took her left nipple. Keith marveled how small, but hard the nipple felt in his finger, like a little ball bearing, nothing like the much larger nipples he was used to feeling.

“You like that, don’t you. I can tell. You look like you about to explode out of those pants,” Mindy Sue cooed. All Keith could do was shake his head in the affirmative. “I bet you would like to suck on them, won’t you.” As those words flowed off of Mindy Sue’s lips, Keith found himself salivating, hungering to put those sweat teardrops in his mouth and suck away on those irresistible nipples. “But not now you bad boy. I will let you suck on them if you do something I saw in a magazine at camp. I want you to shave off all the hair around your penis and on your balls. You do that and I will let you suck on my breasts. OK.” Keith murmured a OK as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Mindy Sue had had a babysitting job that night, so he scheduled him to come over Saturday afternoon for another “Calculus lesson.”

So Keith did what he did most Friday nights and headed to the burger shack. But when he got there he found himself the focus of stares and snickers. The breaking of the glass had been the breaking of the camels back, so to speak, and Ann had observed the result.

So Keith sat there breathing deeply and still letting off the occasional sob, uneasy about having just shared what he had just shared, but as partially relieved for getting it off his chest.

Ann just sat there nearly speechless. Not in her wildest dreams had she suspect anything like the answer Keith had just given her. But at the same time, her mind started fixating on the shaving request of Mindy Sue. Before long, Ann could not avoid the temptation any longer and found herself asking Keith if he had done as Mindy Sue had requested. And with a big sob, Keith again totally shocked Ann by unzipping his pants and pulling them and his underwear down to the point you could see his large limp penis and balls unobstructed by any presence of hair. Fortunately, it was cold and no one was outside to also take in the spectacle.

Ann knew things had already gone over the limit what was appropriate between a teacher and a student, but she just could not take her eyes off what she was seeing. She had never seen anything like it. Not only was she looking at the largest penis she had ever seen, not that she had seen many, but also one totally devoid of pubic hair. The curiosity again proved too much for Ann, and she slowly reached down and touched the smooth balls. Ann further surprised herself, but grabbing and squeezing the balls. Keith let out a quite yelp.

“You liked that, didn’t you little boy,” Ann found herself saying. Keith sobbed a “yes.” That was all Ann needed to here. She turned the car on and turned out the parking lot hoping the hourly motel just outside of town was still in business.