The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ankh

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MF FD]
* * *

The ankh reflected the candle light, flashes of light passed across Paul’s eyes.

Christine watched Paul’s pupils slowly dilate. His gaze was now transfixed on the ankh as it slowly swung around.

“Relax Paul, you are safe and relaxing will help you see the secret.". Christine softly whispered into his ear.

Paul then gave an audible sigh, before slumping on the bed. His eyelids where now closed with his eyes rolled back up into his head.

Christine quietly put down the ankh.

It was all so ridiculous easy. She had picked Paul up at the cocktail bar, he was maybe thirty and by the ring on his finger obviously married.

He had been eager to get her back to his hotel room, and why not? she appeared both young and goodlooking. He expected sex, but Christine had been able to get him talking first.

He naturally wasn’t interested in talking, is any man on a business trip away from home interested in talking to a beautiful naked woman on his bed?

Her ankh provided a talking focal point, so much better a subject than the weather. The weather didn’t interest her anymore, and hadn’t for countless years. The ankh looked as if it was made from silver, but wasn’t for a very important reason, anyway the talk gave her the excuse to lift the amulet from her neck and to get Paul concentrating on it.

Any prop would have done. The ankh wasn’t magical, but it had served its purpose yet again, and this Paul, had now fallen under her spell.

She looked at the trolley brought in earlier by room service and the uneaten candle light dinner going cold. No matter, she had no interest in it anyway.

“Paul, listen and relax. You will only awaken when I tell you.".

Quietly Christine kissed Paul on the lips, forcing her tongue deep inside his mouth. He was a limp rag doll that was unable to respond to her probing and remained deep in trance.

This was Christines signal to start licking his face, slowly she ran her tongue down his neck until she reached the base of his neck.

She then kissed deeply there, and remained so for almost a minute, Paul moaned slightly, but never opened his eyes and showed no signs of returning to consciousness.

Finally she rose up. and spoke to Paul “When I count to three you will fall asleep and remember nothing about tonight, when you awaken tomorrow, you will recall a meal on your own and drinking too much alcohol. You will suspect nothing untoward happened, despite any other evidence you may see.".

Christine left the bed and collected her clothes. It was still dark outside and would be for several hours. She got dressed slowly, remembering to return the ankh to around her neck.

“One, Two, Three slleeeeppp...” she whispered into Paul’s ear. Obediently he slipped into a deep sleep.

Quietly, after taking half of Paul’s cash from his wallet, Christine left the hotel room.

* * *

Paul awoke.

It was late morning and he felt tired. he noticed, and ignored the room service meals.

Walking over to the bath room he looked in the mirror. He couldn’t remember much about last night, only that he must have had too much to drink.

He inspected the two pointed bite mark on his neck via the mirror, No it couldn’t be a bite mark he decided before looking away.

Perhaps he was seeing things? He made a mental note not to get drunk away from home again, after all it seemed to drain him in the same way as blood donations.

[End]