The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anitia of the Oceans

Synopsis: Anitia is caught in a strong storm and ends up in a place she’s never been before… land.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Where did she come from?” Helen asked as her husband Brian carried the stranger in. A crack of lightning flashing behind Brian as he kicked back at the door, slamming it shut. The small masonry farm building was not troubled by the storm outside.

“Help me!” he said as he carried her in.

“Use the table,” Helen said as she went ahed of him

Anitia was laid out on the table, unconscious, Helen having swept all clear… this was an emergency. She could always tidy up later.

Anitia was just on 5ft tall, no breasts to speak of. She was small, and frail looking. She had long sleek black hair down to her thighs. Her skin was an olive hue. Helen was the first to notice that the female had no pubic hair. She didn’t seem at first actually to have anything like a vagina between her legs, but Helen wasn’t going to investigate that. At first they mistook her for someone quite young, because of course it would beyond human reason to guess that this diminutive creature before them… that she was actually centuries old.

They checked her eyes under a light. They dilated. That meant she was alive… though her breathing was so shallow they barely noticed. Another thing—had they seen it—that would have shocked them was her tongue, able to loll out seven inches was actually hollow. It was like a feeding tube. In the dim light she passed for human and they went to work checking her vitals.

Suddenly Anitia sat bolt up. She hissed as if herself alarmed by the couple by her side, and her strange surroundings. She had no idea how she had got there… and.. why she was on dry land…

“Please, don’t be afraid,” Brian urged.

“You’re safe… out of the storm…,” Helen said in a more gentle voice.

“We pulled you out of the ocean…,” Brian added.

Anitia opened her mouth and an almost inaudible song left her lips.

Helen and Brian stood immovable… their eyes glazed over… it was as if they’d both been doped.

Anitia swivelled on her ass and slid off the table. Helen, who was not that tall, was still larger than Anitia.

Anitia was curious about the couple and she felt their clothes—something she herself had never used.

She did not like the coarseness of the feel of the materials. She fumbled first with Helen’s jeans, not used to buttons or zips. She found the way to draw these off and was surprised to find Helen had yet another layer of clothing underneath… pink, tighter fitting.

Still singing her siren song Anitia inhaled the muskiness of Helen’s sex. The taste…But it was not what she wanted.

She found that inside Brian’s pants. Her tongue opened and drew Brian’s now hard cock in. And she began to suck.

Brian was delicious. The saltiness of his come was savoured by the sea-girl.

When she had finished feeding she found a nook, under the stairs. She backed into it and her song ended.

“What the hell?” Brian gasped as he looked down to see his pants and Helen’s dress and panties on the floor, each lot at their feet.

“Wha…?” Helen gasped.

There was a large wet outline on the table, and the materials from the table strewn across the floor.

Embarrassed and trying to make sense of it all the couple did their clothes up.

An hour later Helen felt a burning between her legs… a heat borne from the saliva of the siren. It was near unbearable.

“Brian!” she called as she rushed to him.

“What is it?”

“I want you…”

“What?”

“I want you NOW” she said needing to be filled.

Brian was shocked. Hie wife pulling his jeans from him and jumping into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist her thighs thrust forward, enveloping his manhood.

They rutted in a frenzy that they’d never experienced before… Helen crying out as she came three times.

Brian was shocked his wife had been so… demanding.

Sleep came to him easily. He’d never had such a fuck before.

Anitia rose in the middle of the night and crept her way towards the bed. It stunk with the scent of the couples love-making. Helen lay fast asleep, deeply satisfied. She’d not had such amazing sex with her husband in all her years with him.

Anitia almost slithered as she moved close to the ground, easing her way in naked silence towards them, her eyes seeing the glow of their bodily eat through her inhuman eyes.

She rose on her knees, drawing the sheets back from the couple. Then Helen coughed. Anitia moved around the bed. She placed one foot next to Helen’s body and, hovering her sex over Helens’ face she lowered herself closer, squirting her scent into Helen’s face.

In her sleep Helen licked her lips. “Mmm-mmm,” she moaned. Helen’s mouth was covered in grey-pink skin and she now lapped at Anitia’s cunt.

Anitia turned and bent like a contortionist backwards in a strange kink that allowed her mouth to move down over Brians’ cock.

In the morning Anitia was back in her hidey-hole, secreted away, waiting.

Helen almost whistled as she was in the kitchen making breakfast. She was sated.

Brian gazed at his reflection in the shower. There was a red welt forming a circle around his cock…like that which might have been made by a suction cup. His cock dripped a reddish drop.

He thought it nothing.

Anitia decided to look about the place to see how far she was from her ocean-home.

A dog… Rex… loose again.

Rex barked wildly at the stranger, sensing that there was something not right with her.

Anitia spat. Her saliva hitting the dog in the eyes, burning it. It yelped with pain, now mad and in agony it ran blind down the track, crashing into the wall.

Brian having just dressed heard the commotion and ran from the door.

Brian saw the woman and having no memory of her at all rushed to see what had happened.

“What happened?” Brian asked as he caught up with her.

She shrugged.

And she smiled

He smiled. There was something about her smile that made him do the same… it was contagious.

He rubbed his crotch unconsciously, and she licked her lips… but she would not feed again.

He was not aware of it, but his body wanted her mouth on him again…. feeding.

“Who are?” he began.

Helen came now to the door to see what had happened.

Anitia sung her song. The two, their eyes glazing over again returned to their house.

Anitia returned with them, shutting the door.

She drew off Brian’s pants and took hold of his cock again… another feeding.

Cocks were like her toys.

Much easier to control than the sea-mammals she usually fed from.

When she had her fill she had Helen lap at her pussy again, feeding her…

This occasion it was time for Anitia to return to the water. She stepped down to the rocks and jumped in sinking to the sandy bottom and taking in a deep lungful of refreshing sea water…

As she did Brian and Helen came too… wondering why again they were both semi naked.

“Oh, God!” Helen gasped, tasting something strange in her mouth

“What is it?”

“I feel sick…,” she cried as she rushed to the bathroom.

Brian looked down at his cock, long flaccid, and with a deep redness around the base, like there had been a suction action there…

He went to the bathroom only Helen slammed the door in his face.

“Honey?”

“Go away!” she cried.

She looked at her face in the mirror. Her pale Irish-whiteness had darkened… almost like she had had a tan.

She opened her mouth. There was a strange hole in the end, at the tip. She felt sick and hot at the same time and filled the bath.

Lying in the water naked to cool down she found herself relaxing, slipping under the water. It was after five minutes she suddenly realised she’d been under the water this whole time.

She was breathing. She sat up in shock and coughed the water out, but realised that she had been able to survive under the water.

She looked at her body. Her breasts had shrunk back till she only had nipples to show where her chest was.

Her skin was an olive hue.

She smelled something… something delicious.

She stepped out of the bath and walked out to see Brian there.

“Honey?” he asked. “Are you…?” and then he realised her physical appearance had changed.

Her hair was black and down to her butt. Her crotch hairless and her vagina had almost closed to being but a think slit, almost like a cut in the skin.

Her flat chest… her… her weird smile.

“Honey?” he asked as she stepped closer to him.

He stepped back.

Her mouth opened, making a whistle… and his eyes glazed over…

He stood still as she got to her knees and pulled his pants down. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, opening over his cock and taking it inside.

She closed her mouth down and sucked…

He fed her his come…

Anitia came up out of the water as the naked creature that had been Helen came down to meet her.

Anitia understood that Helen had fed.

She smiled and together they both dove into the waters and swam away.

Brian’s mind ‘awoke’ and he wondered where his wife had gone… all her clothes were still there.. her purse…

It would be another day and she would see him again.

She would return…to feed…

The End