The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potential categories: mc mf ff fd

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: A post-apocalyptic tale set in Chrystal Heights in 2075.

* * *

Angry Max

The landscape wasn’t the healthy, lush scenery one expected when walking along the coast of a tropical island that was typically—although not always—located between the Bahamas and South Florida. Quite the opposite, in fact. Long expanses of sand and ragged ground scrub stretched into the distance, broken by fields of brown weeds and collapsed buildings. Bent posts with blackened signs dotted the sides of a cracked and broken sand-covered road that provided the only sense of direction across the rugged expanse. The relentless sun and humidity created a wet haziness that made breathing a chore and suggested the next evolutionary step for humans on this island would be the growing of gills.

Four individuals walked along this barely-visible road. Although the sandy, rugged terrain lined the road on both sides, the comforting, familiar sight of the Atlantic Ocean was visible in the distance to their left. Their clothing was somewhat light and comfortable, as befitting a group recognizing the oppressive tropical heat of their location, but also rugged and functional, as befitting a group recognizing they were here for a purpose. Each of the four carried a large, durable backpack.

The woman walking at the forefront of the group was the oldest member of the group, although her Asian features made her appear younger. Her name was Professor Sieko Lee. As they passed a partially standing building, she held up a hand and pointed. “We’ll stop here. Take a break.”

Kayla and Izaak, who were in their early twenties and therefore the two youngest members of the party, started immediately for the door. The fourth member of the group, however, said, “Stop!” The single word carried the sharp crispness of a military command.

The two grad students stopped. The fourth member of the group, a woman about thirty, moved past them and entered the crumbling structure alone.

Kayla watched Cat disappear into the structure. “Bossy much?” she muttered under her breath.

The professor looked at Kayla. “Now, Kayla. Cat is simply doing her job. What’s the point of bringing a mercenary for protection if we’re just going to blindly walk into potential danger?”

Izaak peered through the doorway, his black features narrowed in concentration. “No one’s questioning her job, professor. Just saying she could be a bit more engaging, yeah? I tried talking to her during the boat ride from Miami, but she ignored me the whole time. Just kept checking our supplies and sharpening her sword.”

Professor Lee pulled off her floppy hat, allowing her black hair to drop to her shoulders, and wiped her forearm across her forehead. “Yes, Izaak, I know, but she is a professional after all. This whole island’s a wasteland and supplies are critical for any attempt to cross this territory. Do use your head.”

Izaak flushed at the rebuke, then jumped as Cat suddenly appeared in the doorway.

“All clear,” said the merc, her frame outlined by the doorway. She turned and disappeared back inside, her biracial skin tone helping her blend effortlessly into the shadows.

Izaak shook his head. “That’s creepy.”

Kayla moved past him. Her sandy-blonde ponytail was pulled through the back of her baseball cap and swayed hypnotically as she walked. “Whatever. Let’s get out of the sun.”

* * *

Although the building had only one remaining story, the room appeared surprisingly sturdy and safe enough to eat lunch without fear of imminent collapse.

Kayla brushed dirt off an old chair and sat down carefully. The chair creaked alarmingly, but held. She pulled off her baseball cap and fanned her face with it. Professor Lee and Izaak sat on the ground, their backs against the wall. Cat moved to the doorway and stared out, her eyes moving constantly.

They took rations out of their backpacks and began eating. Cat was eating as well, although she didn’t move from the doorway.

Izaak glanced around the dusty, barren room they were in, which was lit by the natural sunlight streaming in though the open doorway and a collapsed stairway in the opposite corner. “What do you suppose this place used to be?”

“Restaurant, maybe?” ventured Kayla.

Izaak shook his head. “Doesn’t seem likely. Nothing looking like a kitchen here. Granted, looters probably cleaned out the place, but you’d think there’s be something. A refrigerator or gas pipe connection or something. I’m thinking some kind of office building. Those collapsed stairs over there look like they were carpeted at some point.”

Professor Lee spoke. “We can only guess at this point. It’s almost certainly been in this condition since before you two were born.”

“Arcane workshop.”

Everyone turned in surprise. It was the mercenary Cat who had spoken.

Professor Lee said, “What was that you said, Cat?”

Still looking out the doorway, Cat said, “Arcane workshop. No windows. Reinforced walls. Metal door frame. Concrete floors. The door is gone, probably looted, but it was likely a foot-thick slab of metal and built like a bank vault.”

The grad students looked fascinated. Professor Lee nodded. “Very good, Cat. You know your history.”

Cat shrugged. “Always a good idea to know the lay of the land.”

Izaak glanced around again. “What were arcane workshops used for?”

The professor took a bite of her sandwich and unconsciously slipped into lecture mode. “During the Chrystal Heights-Darkview corporate wars of the 2030s and ’40s, clandestine workshops were built in inconspicuous locations where they worked on secret arcane weapons. Spells, enchantments, summonings, sorceries, anything that could be used for martial purposes. For obvious reasons they needed to stay hidden, so they were always nondescript on the outside. You could look at a six-unit strip mall without ever knowing that unit #3 was actually an arcane workshop. Sure, everybody knew about the labs and test sites at Blonde Concepts, Sleek Curvosity, Slate Dynamics and the other powerful corporations, but the most dangerous weapons were actually designed in these little unassuming studios. We might be having lunch right now in the workspace responsible for one of the arcanic nukes that devastated so much of the landscape or one of the sorcerous arsenals that wiped out or enslaved so much of the populace to their inner heat.”

“Really?” said Kayla. “I always heard it was wizards battling back-and-forth, throwing fireballs and all that.”

Professor Lee rolled her eyes. “You watch too much holo-anime, Kayla. That’s an extremely simplified description of the situation. Saying wizards devasted this land is like saying a cow burned down Old Chicago. The catastrophic events that transpired on this island affected the whole world, on a scale greater than even Chernobyl.”

Izaak’s eyebrows rose. “It wasn’t a cow?”

“No,” said the professor, giving Izaak an equally undignified expression. “It wasn’t a cow burning down Old Chicago and it wasn’t wizards burning down Chrystal Heights or Darkview. Or Stone Valley or Slate City for that matter.”

“I could never keep all those cities straight,” said Kayla. “Which was the city with all the futas?”

“Stone Valley,” said the professor. “Not that the entire city was composed of futanari, of course, but they were the most privileged group. The laws favored the futanari, particularly in matters involving when the futa went into breeding heat.”

“I remember that from my Western Civ class,” said Izaak. “They called it ‘seeding season’. It was a day-long occurrence that happened twice a year, as I recall. It was quite the phenomena. They had to clear the streets. There were even certain futa who could get guys pregnant. Well, sort of. Not with a baby. Something else, although I don’t recall the details. Going to Stone Valley during seeding season, seeing how close they could get to futas without getting knocked up, was like a thrill sport for college students in the other cities.”

“Wasn’t some sort of mind-control involved?” said Kayla.

“Only if they actually got impregnated,” said Izaak. “The impregnating futa had control of the pregnant victim until she gave birth.”

Kayla shook her head. “What a crazy place.”

“All the cities had their quirks,” said Professor Lee. “Chrystal Heights was home to arcane forces and electrifying super-science. Darkview contained all sorts of dark sorcery and shadowy conjurings. Slate City, with its collared women and overly-masculine men, was an impossibly eclectic mix of medieval patriarchy and futuristic cyberpunkery, somehow turning into a modern-day Gor. And Stone Valley, of course, was home to the overheated futanari.”

Kayla said, “Wow, Professor Lee. That sounded kind of…well, judgemental.”

“To the contrary, Kayla,” said the professor, shaking her head. “They were very vibrant, powerful cities, and I admire them. Much like the ancient Greek city-states, each had its own culture and personality. That’s the reason for the very project we’re working at this moment, in fact. Blonde Concepts was at the heart of many of the corporation wars. Finding artifacts at this stage will be difficult, but not impossible and if we manage to do so, it’ll give us deeper insight into the history and nature of this city and the time frame. Be assured, our names in archeological history would be guaranteed.”

Izaak and Kayla nodded. They’d heard it before.

“Blonde Concepts is a strange name for a corporation,” mused Izaak. “Sounds like a cosmetics company.”

The professor smiled. “You’re not wrong. In fact, Blonde Concepts and Sleek Curvosity both originated as cutting-edge cosmetics companies. It wasn’t until the corporate wars began years later that their true power was revealed and the public realized just how far the companies has shifted from their foundations. There were other strong corporations, of course, but outside of Slate Dynamics, Futatomics and a handful of others, none of them could truly match up with them. Once the alliances and conglomerates formed, the data was on the screen. War was inevitable.”

“We understand the history and the potential gains and benefits, professor,” said Izaak. “That’s why we signed on. But I still think we should have brought more members of the team. Even with Cat, we’re pretty vulnerable. If the stories about marauders are true…”

Professor Lee shook her head. “I know it seems counter-intuitive to what we’re doing, but more people would have just meant more people underfoot. We need to remain mobile and that means fewer people. If it turns out there are active marauders, we’ll need to stay out of sight, not fight. I think we can handle that.”

Cat spoke. “Marauders catch you, they’ll force you to join their pack if you’re lucky, turn you into a joytoy or trade you to another pack for weapons or water if you’re not. But there’s more out there than just marauders. The tropical winds can stir up pockets of arcane energy, causing sudden paranatural storms swirling around you without warning. You might find yourself fighting tentacles or getting bred by a sandbee-girl using an ovipositor to deposit her eggs in your womb. These magic-infested wildsands are teeming with unknown mystical potential and preternatural forces. Alive with spirits and energy, perhaps, but not meant for people. Not now.”

Kayla stared. “Good vocabulary for a mercenary. But why are you even here? I thought you said you’d been here before.”

Cat finally turned away from the doorway and locked eyes with Kayla. “I have been here before. Mostly along these beaches, but I’ve been farther inland on occasion. I wasn’t looking to do so again any time soon, but your professor is a persuasive negotiator.”

“What about inside Chrystal Heights? Or any of the other cities?”

“No,” said Cat. “I’ve never been inside the cities. I’ve never met anyone who has.”

“So there could be people still living there?”

Cat shrugged. “It’s possible in theory, I suppose, but unlikely. The ultranatural forces that devasted the land and cities didn’t leave much for the survivors to live off. There’s been no messages or indications of life inside the cities proper in over thirty years. Outside the rare marauder sightings or wildsand creatures, this is a dead land. For people, at least.”

Izaak took a swallow from a thermos, then said, “How is it we don’t know for sure? Thirty years is a long time.”

Professor Lee answered. “This whole island has always been a technological anomaly. Even before the war, things worked differently here. Firearms have never functioned here. Chemical birth control never worked. Super-science thrived in many instances, but inconsistently. Even now satellites are unable to get pictures of the island. Planes no longer function in this airspace. Part of it is due to the numerous ley lines criss-crossing the island, Chrystal Heights in particular. The areas around Chrystal Heights, the mountains and jungles, are rich with the powerful crystals that are responsible somewhat for the city name. Although legend suggests that the name ‘Crystal’ was accidentally recorded as ‘Chrystal’ by the Heights’ first Prime and scribe of legend, known only as CW. That aside, the crystals produce a resonance that interferes with any attempt to scan the island electronically. There is reportedly a mine of some form of unique mineral beneath Slate City, but it can’t be accessed or analyzed. Not long after all communication from island ceased, the government sent a military company here to assess the situation, but all the troops, men and women, were overwhelmed by the swirling arcane forces before they even reached any of the cities. The few that made it back had lost all cognitive function and understood nothing except sexual interaction. They were, for all intents and purposes, bimbos.”

Kayla and Izaak stared incredulously.

“Ah, professor?” said Izaak. “We weren’t aware of that. And it begs the question that if a company of military troops couldn’t get to Chrystal Heights, what makes you think we can?

Professor Lee waved off the alarm in Izaak’s voice. “That was thirty years ago, Izaac. There are any number of dangers out there, but the lingering remnants from the arcanic war isn’t likely to be one of them.”

Surprisingly Cat spoke in agreement. “She’s right. I’ve been out here before. There’s a lot of things out there that can and probably will get you, but the arcane fallout isn’t likely to be one of them.”

Izaak and Kayla looked unconvinced, but left the point uncontested. Professor Lee took a final swallow of water and stood.

“Break’s over,” she announced. “Let’s get back to it.”

* * *

It was late afternoon now, but the heat continued beating down without mercy.

“Maybe we should consider traveling at night,” said Izaak.

“Or not,” said Cat. “The nocturnal predators of the wildsands aren’t to be trifled with. Humans aren’t the top of the domination chain out here.”

Kayla said, “I’m not looking to jinx us, but we haven’t seen anyone or anything for since we got here this morning. Any chance there’s just nothing to see out here?”

“Maybe we’re not at the right intersection of ley lines,” suggested Izaak.

“Funny,” said Kayla. “I’m thinking lack of fresh water.”

Cat offered a humorless smile. “More likely we’re not seeing anything because it’s hot out. So daylight makes for safer travel.”

Izaak shifted his backpack into a more comfortable position on his shoulders. “Chrystal Heights is a coastal location. Why didn’t the boat just take us directly to the city?”

Cat answered patiently. “Because the large, mutated creatures in Chrystal Bay attack ships, that’s why.”

Izaak paled. “Creatures attack ships?”

“Yep. Ships of all sizes, big and small. We were lucky to find a boat even willing to drop us off this close.”

“Indeed,” said Professor Lee. “The boat ride here was the second most expensive item for this expedition.”

Kayla asked curiously, “What was the first?”

“Cat.”

The merc shrugged modestly. “Gotta make a living.”

* * *

The sun had nearly set when they realized that they could see Chrystal Heights in the distance. The professor brought the group to a halt as they studied the city’s jagged cityscape.

Kayla squinted at the sky. “It’s not that dark, professor. We could easily be inside the city before dark.”

Professor Lee said nothing, her gaze lingering on the quiet city.

Cat shook her head firmly. “Set up camp in one of these buildings out here. Wait ’til morning to go in.”

That jolted the professor out of her reverie. “Actually, I share Kayla’s impatience. I certainly don’t expect us to explore the city in the dark, but I see no harm in moving closer. We could camp in one of the outlying buildings.”

Cat shook her head again. “We don’t know what we’re walking into. If we have to de-ass the area in a hurry, we want to be doing that during daylight hours.”

Professor Lee didn’t look convinced, but she finally nodded her head in acquiescence.

They chose a collapsed building without a roof on the theory they could at least build a small fire inside with less of a chance of being seen from a distance. Despite the sun having dropped beneath the horizon, the air remained wet and humid. After setting a watch schedule for the night, they ate some rations and then settled down to rest, with the exception of Kayla, who had drawn first watch duty.

Just after midnight, Izaak touched Cat on the shoulder. The merc’s eyes opened immediately.

“What is it?”

Izaak spoke low, so as not to wake the others. “Not sure. There’s something out there, but I can’t tell what it is.”

Cat moved smoothly to her feet. “Show me.”

Izaak led Cat to a window set in a crumbling wall. He pointed. “Out there. See the moving lights?”

Cat squinted, looking into the distance. “Yeah, I see. White, red, blue, green lights.”

Izaak nodded. “Yeah, I thought so too. What’s the play?”

The merc shook her head. “No play. We stay out of sight. Put out the fire.”

Izaak put out the fire, then moved back to the window with Cat. They watched the lights in the distance for a while.

Finally Cat said, “Go to bed, get some rest.”

“It’s my watch.”

Cat shook her head. “I’m up and I’m not going back to sleep. No sense in both of us losing downtime. I’ll wake you if I need you.”

Izaak hesitated, then nodded and headed for his sleeping bag.

Cat turned back to the window and stared into the distance.

* * *

The sun was just starting to rise when the others crawled stiffly out of their sleeping bags.

“You never woke me for my shift,” said Professor Lee.

If Cat was tired from her long night, it didn’t show on her features. “The natives were restless last night.”

Kayla shook her head. “Isn’t calling them natives a bit racist?”

Cat gave her a flat stare.

Kayla rolled her eyes. “Jeez, lighten up. I was just kidding.”

The merc turned back to the professor. “There were a number of vehicles driving around out there last night.”

“Vehicles? You’re sure?”

Cat nodded. “Yeah, pretty sure. Saw what looked like moving headlights and heard what sounded like combustion engines. Sound carries pretty far out here.”

“Where did they go?”

Cat pointed. “Last time I saw, they were over there. They went out a few hours ago. Nothing since then.”

Professor Lee looked thoughtful for a moment. “All right. We’ll need to be careful as we make our way into the city.”

The merc looked dubious. “We may want to rethink our approach. Yeah, the lights didn’t disappear directly between us and the city, but they’re not all that far either. I say we back off and find another approach.”

“We’re too close to back off now,” said the professor, shaking her head firmly.

“I disagree.”

“Noted,” said the professor. “I do agree we need to proceed with caution, but I don’t think we need to change our approach. Besides, the behavior you describe of the lights and engine suggests two things. One, that whatever or whoever is out there is residing in the outskirts of the city, not the city itself, so the city would appear to be safer than remaining out here. And two, whoever you observed last night is likely sleeping now. This is almost assuredly the ideal time to make our move.”

“Fine,” said Cat, “if that’s the way you want to play it. At least let me scout ahead before we head out.” She began strapping her sword to her back.

Professor Lee nodded. “That’s a good idea. We’ll make some breakfast while you do that.”

An hour later the merc returned. They waited patiently as Cat got breakfast and poured her coffee.

“Well?” said Professor Lee.

Cat took a swallow of coffee. “Didn’t see anybody, if that’s what you’re asking. Saw some tire tracks, but they were old. Still don’t like it, though.”

Professor Lee nodded. “Excellent. Izaak, Kayla, finish packing up. We’re leaving as soon as Cat is done with her breakfast.”

Despite the early hour, the heat was already growing oppressive as they left their overnight campground. With Cat in the lead, everybody watched and listened for anything out of the ordinary, but it remained quiet.

Until it wasn’t.

Cat held up a hand, head cocked. They all paused and listened, then turned as the sound of engines escalated in volume. Heads turned in all directions as they searched for a place to take cover.

As one, they broke for the closest collapsed building. Before they got there, however, three ancient motorcycles moved between them and their intended cover. The team stopped and looked around, but there was no place else to go. Cat grimly drew her sword as the others dropped their packs and grabbed anything that might serve as a weapon.

Two more ancient motorcycles pulled up, followed by two old customized dune buggies. The vehicles were loud, unmuffled, with black smoke billowing from their engines.

Looking closer, the team realized that what they thought were motorcycles were actually more cycle-frames than actual motorcycles. The dune buggies had engines mounted on their hoods, but they shared some characteristics with the motorcycle engines. Namely, each engine appeared to be built around a glowing rock of some sort.

“The colors we saw last night weren’t just headlights,” murmured Izaak. “Those rocks explain the swirling colors, yeah?”

Cat didn’t answer. Her eyes weren’t on the vehicles. She was focused on the drivers.

They were a collection of motley individuals that somehow looked the same. Unkempt hair, scraggly beard growth of varying lengths. Dirty, fragrant leather attire. It was hard to tell the men from the women. Facial paint decorated several of their collective features.

Unfortunately, several of them held what appeared to be weapons. Sharpened sticks, clubs, crafted hand-crossbows.

A figure emerged from one of the dune buggies, moving swiftly despite the stocky shape. It took the team several moments to realize the figure was a woman.

The woman strolled to a stop halfway between the team and the motorcycles. She was tall, an inch or so over six feet, and her iron gray hair was cut short. Tight leather pants and a black tank-top, with surprisingly muscular arms and shoulders. A pendant with a heavy gem hung on a thick chain from her neck, just above her impressive cleavage. She appeared to be unarmed.

“Well, now, what have we here?” said the woman, her eyes roving over the tightly packed team. “What brings you to Land’s End, eh?”

The professor answered. “I am Professor Sieko Lee. I lead this party. Who are you?”

The woman’s eyes glittered. “Pleased to meet you, ducky. I’m Marsh, and I lead this party over here. What are you doing in our territory?”

The professor’s eyes flicked at the woman’s name. “We didn’t know it was your territory. We’re…unfamiliar with the area.”

Marsh cackled. “Tourists, then.”

“Hardly. We’re an archeological research team.”

“Ooh-la-la. You’re a research team! That’s peachy. Guess what we are.”

Professor Lee looked over the ragged group. “Judging by your attire, I’m guessing you identify as marauders.”

“We prefer the term ‘sand pirates’. ‘Marauders’ is so derisive.”

“My apologies. How are you able to run your vehicles? I would guess there hasn’t been gasoline on this island in years.”

The beefy woman pointed to one of the motorcycles. “You’re not wrong, ducky, but this island does have a collection of crystals that can be converted for industrial purposes. See that purple rock in the middle of that engine?”

The team followed Marsh’s pointing finger and looked toward the motorcycle. A purple rock, covered with an accumulation of grit and grime, appeared to be floating in the center of the engine block.

“Incredible,” murmured Professor Lee.

“I know, right?” said Marsh. “And I’ll tell you another little secret. It doesn’t just work with engines. It works with people too.”

“Oh?”

Marsh nodded. “Oh, yes. But that’s for another day. Right now, we need to decide what we’re going to do with you.”

“You could just let us go. We’re no danger to you.”

Marsh laughed. “True, ducky, but where’s the fun in that?”

Professor Lee spoke earnestly. “Surely you’re better than that. Are you truly so base that tormenting a group of researchers serves as entertainment for you?”

The marauder woman’s eyes glittered. “Oh, ducky. You don’t know anything about me.”

Professor Lee said evenly, “I think I do…Dr. Marshland.”

Marsh paused, then chuckled. “Now there’s a title I haven’t heard in a long time. You know who I was?”

Professor Lee nodded. “Dr. Maxine Marshland. Head of the archeology department at New Miami State University.”

Marsh nodded slowly. “I thought your name sounded familiar. You attended one of my classes, I take it?”

Lee gave a single nod. “Yes. Apocalypse Now: Chrystal Heights and the Corporate Wars. I received an A. I wanted to do my graduate course work with you, but you’d already disappeared during your research expedition to this island.”

Izaak and Kayla stared at the professor, struggling with the realization that the professor had neglected to mention previous expeditions to the island, stunned at the implications. The marauder leader laughed.

“Ancient history, ducky, but that makes you interesting. We’ll leave you for last,” said Marsh, her attention already turning to the others. “Let’s start with the little girl with the sword, shall we?”

Cat whirled her sword in a quick, dexterous circle before crouching in a defensive stance. “Look somewhere else for your fun. I won’t go easy.”

Marsh’s eyes glittered. “You’re good, you know that? I hate to waste potential like that. Don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you.”

The marauder leader reached up and clutched the gem hanging from her neck. Her eyes narrowed and the gem in her hand became so bright that the glow could be seen even through her hand.

Cat’s eyes widened slightly, although the grip on her sword never wavered. She took several steps toward Marsh, getting close enough to raise her blade as if to strike. The blow never fell, however, as Cat dropped to her knees and moaned.

The sword fell to the sand and the others watched incredulously as Cat pushed her hand down the front of her pants. On her knees, eyes closed, head back, legs splayed wide, her hand desperately working her sex.

Marsh looked down at the woman kneeling at her feet. “You can reach satisfaction, ducky, but only when I say so. Not before.”

Cat opened her mouth to defy the marauder leader, to resist, but as her desperation grew more intense, she could feel her control slipping, could feel Marsh’s mind moving into her own, filling the spaces with her will, taking control. The merc scrambled mentally for a hold, something to pull her away from the desperate need, the powerful heat her pussy was generating.

“Fighting it just makes it worse,” murmured Marsh, her hand reaching out, cupping Cat’s chin. “Makes it more intense. Be a good girl. Just give in to the heat.”

Cat opened her mouth to shout out her defiance…and then came with an explosiveness she had never before experienced.

Professor Lee and the two grad students watched incredulously as the merc fell forward, her cheek against Marsh’s thighs, moaning as her hips bucked again and again. The arid wind carried the scent of Cat’s arousal to the research party.

Marsh stroked the merc’s hair. “Good girl,” she said. “Now go join the others.”

Eyes glazed from the impossibly intense orgasm, Cat picked up her sword and got to her feet. She made her way toward one of the dune buggies.

Marsh turned back to the others. She pointed to Izaak. “You lack the physical abilities that made your colleague so attractive to me, but you seem to have a certain intelligence that I can use, so making you go full native would be counterproductive to me. But I think you could still use a small improvement in that area.”

Her eyes narrowed and her gem began glowing once again. Izaak’s eyes widened and the veins on his neck suddenly swelled. The front of his pants tented impossibly and his pressed the palm of his hand against the heavy bulge.

“That’s it,” murmured Marsh, her eyes bright. “Be a good boy. Come on now…”

Izaak moaned and he dropped to his knees. Suddenly the front of his pants darkened. The bulge didn’t diminish in any way, however. A minute later, the front of his pants darkened even more.

“There we go,” said Marsh. “That’ll go on for the next hour or so. He’ll be crying for it to stop. It’ll be easy to slip in and do what I need to do then.”

Two of Marsh’s marauders moved forward and took Izaak’s arms, one on each side. They moved the moaning grad student over the vehicles.

Marsh looked over the remaining team members.

“Well, that leaves you two ladies,” said the marauder leader. “Since we’re leaving the professor for last, that means it’s your turn, little girl.”

Kayla lifted her chin defiantly. Marsh laughed.

“You’re adorable,” said Marsh, “and since I already added a warrior and a brain to my merry band, that just leaves one position for you. Joytoy.”

Marsh’s eyes narrowed and the gem once again glowed.

There was silence for several moments as Kayla glared insolently at the marauder leader. Then her eyes widened and she gasped as her nipples hardened and she lubricated far more intensely than she had ever done so before. Like the others before her, she dropped to her knees and moaned as waves of erotic heat moved through her belly and soaked her pussy.

Marsh waited for several seconds, then turned to one of her men and pointed. The man moved forward and positioned himself in front of Kayla.

Kayla’s eyes were glazed, but through the blur of sensual heat she realized there was a man standing in front of her. Her hands reached up automatically and opened the front of his pants, pulled out his cock without thought. Her warm, wet mouth lubricated instinctively as her lips wrapped around the man’s shaft.

The man’s cock hardened instantly in Kayla’s mouth and her head began bobbing as she worked his hard dick, her tongue sliding along the underside, her lips wrapped firmly around his shaft. He lasted less than a minute before shooting an impossibly thick load into the grad student’s mouth. Kayla instinctively swallowed the hot, flowing stream, feeling it fill her belly. Then her eyes widened as his release triggered hers and she was suddenly moaning around his dick as he continued to cum. After a minute, he was fully drained and he pulled his dick from her mouth, visibly exhausted.

Marsh pointed and two female marauders moved forward to the still-kneeling grad student. One of them lifted Kayla’s chin while the other locked a spiked black collar onto her throat. Then they lifted the dazed, moaning girl to her feet and helped her back toward the dune buggies.

Marsh nodded in satisfaction. “She’ll be a good girl, even if she does need some work, but that’s what the crystals are for. As a joytoy, we’ll need to get her reshaped and built for fun. Long blonde hair, big boobs, nice round bottom, wide hips for carrying babies. She’ll be a traditional Chrystal Heights bimbo, right?”

Then the marauder leader turned to Professor Lee.

“All right, Seiko,” said Marsh. “What shall we do with you?”

Professor Lee stepped forward and stood before Marsh. She waited patiently, feeling the marauder leader’s mind moving through hers. After a minute, she felt Marsh pull out of her awareness.

Marsh stared at the professor curiously. “That’s…that’s interesting. I don’t have to do anything to you. You’re already primed.”

Professor Lee’s nipples were pressing out against her top. Her thighs were pressed together and her voice was breathless. “Perhaps some things don’t need changing, Dr. Marshland.”

The marauder leader’s eyes narrowed. Then she reached out and grabbed the front of Professor Lee’s top. She pulled the professor against her. Meeting no resistance, she pressed her lips against Seiko’s. Seiko’s body relaxed as she melted into the kiss.

Marsh broke the kiss after a few moments. “You could be right. We’ll see.”

She turned toward the vehicles and looked over the newest members of her band. She felt fine. It was a good haul, a successful day. She circled a finger in the air, indicating to the band to pack up and move out.

There might be other times and other days when she was angry, but this wasn’t one of them.

THE END