The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please send any comments/suggestions to , thanks.

* * *

Angel of Darkness 3

Yaku dropped her bookbag on her bed and opened her closet. She stood in front of the full length mirror and grasped the hem of her blouse. She pulled the blouse over her head and admired her impressive cleavage and washboard stomach. Reaching behind her she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, she stepped out of it and searched through her closet. After a few decisions she stood in front of the mirror satisfied with her attire.

“Perfect.” Yaku complemented herself in a black low cut blouse with a white lacy bra underneath, that was slightly visible. She also wore a short black mini skirt and high heels. Making a last minute decision, she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties throwing them on the bed. Grabbing a bag from underneath her bed, she headed out to Kiko’s house, which was just down the block. She remembered Kiko telling her that her parent’s were going on vacation for the weekend and that she had the whole house to herself, knowing this, Yaku knew that she would still be enjoying herself when she got to her house. Retrieving the hidden key that Kiko told her to use in emergencies, she unlocked the door and quietly went in. As she made her way upstairs, Yaku could hear Kiko’s moans of pleasure.

“Kiko? It’s me, Yaku.” She knocked on the door.

“Yaku? Umm... Just a minute!” Since she was home alone, Kiko didn’t bother to lock the door. Just for suspense Yaku fumbled with the door, as she heard bed covers rustling. Finally, she opened the door, finding her friend with the covers up to her chest.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t wait, I just had to show you the new clothes I bought!”

“Oh, great!” Kiko made a fake smile, as Yaku put down her bag. Under the covers, with her hands between her legs, Kiko held a dildo in one hand while the other was rubbing her clit and she was on the brink of another orgasm just as Yaku entered the room. Yaku began to unbutton her blouse, while looking back at Kiko.

“Yaku, what are you doing?” Kiko, confused, couldn’t get up to stop her friend. She was busy wiping her excitement on the covers and hiding the dildo, while straightening out her panties. Ignoring her friend’s question, Yaku pulled off the blouse, revealing her generous breasts encased in the white lacy bra.

“Do you like it? I got it today at the mall.”

“Sure, it’s great.”

“C’mon, I bought something for you too! I bet it’ll look good on you!”

“No, Yaku, I’ll try it on another time. I’m tired.” Yaku pulled her reluctant friend out of bed, and brought her in front of a full length mirror.

Kiko was the same height as Yaku, except that she wore high heels. Her long black hair framed her cute face, coming down past her shoulders. She wore a gray tank top and white lacy panties. Her breasts filled her tank top perfectly showing her youth, it only came down to midriff, exposing her flat stomach. Yaku smiled as she could see Kiko’s nipples pointing through her thin tank top, aroused from her recent unfulfilled excitement.

“Wow Kiko, did you lose weight? You look good!” Kiko blushed at her friend’s comments and avoided her eyes in the mirror. With a certain alien speed, Yaku grabbed Kiko’s wrists and pulled them above her head, this made her breasts thrust out even more straining the material of her top.

“Yaku! Let go of me!” Kiko struggled, but Yaku held both her wrists with only one hand, unknown strength coming from her body. She moved close to Kiko’s ear and whispered, “In fact, I think you look delicious.”

Yaku seductively stuck her tongue in her ear, and staring straight into the frightened girl’s eyes, through the mirror, she continued to lick her earlobe. Kiko stared in speechless shock as her friend seduced her.

“Just enjoy it.” Then Kiko heard a disgusting sound that resembled slimy limbs rubbing against each other. With a scream she helplessly backed up against Yaku, she could feel Yaku’s erect nipples poking into her back.

Through the mirror she could see a blue thing coming from between Yaku’s legs. It resembled a flower with its petals closed, except the thick stem was coming from underneath Yaku’s short skirt. Kiko let out an unintentional moan as the stem of the plant rubbed against her lace covered mound. As it emerged from between Yaku’s legs, the plant stem dragged across the front of Kiko’s panties.

“You like that, don’t you! Yes,” Yaku continued to move the plant up and down, creating a fiery friction against Kiko’s already wet panties. Yelps and moans of unwanted pleasure continued to echo in the bedroom, until Kiko’s lacy panties and inner thighs were dripping with her juices. Yaku leaned forward and began to kiss her neck, sucking on the soft flesh of the moaning girl. The plant moved upward and pushed beneath the hem of Kiko’s tank top. It continued to slither underneath the thin material until it came out the neck and hovered beside her face. Once again, it began a slow thrusting motion rubbing against her wet panties, grinding into her engorged clit. The upper part of the stem straining the thin material of her tank top, as it plunged back and forth in between her breasts. Kiko couldn’t stop moaning as she closed her eyes, powerless as wave after wave of pleasure rushed into her body. The plant proceeded to rub against her panties and thrust between her cleavage, triggering another chain of orgasms that made her mind succumb to the erotic and evil pleasure that her body was receiving . Yaku raised her head from Kiko’s neck, revealing red marks on the smooth skin and traces of her violet lipstick. She brought her free hand up the Kiko’s right breast and fondled the luscious tit, pinching her swollen nipple through the tank top. By now, the whole middle of her tank top was as drenched as her panties due to the constant friction with the slimy plant stem. The blue plant head moved in front of Kiko’s face, that was contorted with pleasure, and opened up its petals, revealing a slit. A long slimy phallus emerged from the slit, Kiko, not noticing within her haze of pleasure. It easily plunged into her open mouth, entering half way. Kiko’s eyes shot open, and she let out a muffled cry, as the cock in her mouth also began to move back and forth. She could taste the slime that filled her mouth as the phallus thrusted into her screaming mouth. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as the petals covered her entire face. Yaku let go of Kiko’s arms, as she was too weak and helpless to fight. She kneeled between her friend’s legs and licked the juices that collected between her thighs. The plant continued to fuck her mouth until it pushed its length all the way in, and shook. Thick, purple slime exploded from the cock, forcing her to swallow the vile substance, some of it oozing out the sides of her mouth. The plant withdrew, spraying the purple goo onto Kiko’s cute face and long hair. The plant pushed forward, ripping her tank top straight down the middle, exposing her succulent breasts and erect nipples. Kiko collapsed onto her back, too weak to stand on her own feet. Yaku licked Kiko’s juices off her fingers, savoring the taste.

Weakly, Kiko got onto her hands and knees and tried to crawl away, her breasts dangling, still covered with slime. With an evil grin, Yaku reached out and hooked a finger around the crotch of her panties. The lacy white panties where so soaked with her juices, that her shaven slit was visible through the thin material. Desperately trying to get away, Kiko continued to move away from Yaku, her soaked panties being pulled down her wet thighs in the process.

“Please, stop...no more” Kiko whimpered as her panties reached her feet and slipped off. Kiko’s wet panties hung from Yaku’s index finger, as she seductively curled her finger, motioning the helpless teenager to come to her. Yaku reached behind her and unhooked her own bra, freeing her breasts from their restraints. The plant slithered across the floor its long phallus dripping with eagerness. Kiko screamed as the cock rammed into her soaked pussy, pushing to the hilt as it began to fuck her open passage.

It drove into her pussy with powerful thrusts, pushing her onto her breasts—her slender arms too weak to hold her up. The plant drank deeply, as juices continued to gush out of her opening. Yaku searched under the bed covers and pulled out the vibrator that Kiko used to pleasure herself, still damp from her past climaxes. It resembled a human cock with balls at the end, except that it was far longer most cocks. She used the slime from the plant stem and coated the dildo with the slick fluid. She turned it to high with one hand as she spread Kiko’s tiny asshole with the other. Slowly she brought the shaking object and pushed it against the tight passage. Kiko groaned as she felt a second intrusion, but unable to anything to stop it.

Yaku pushed, as the object entered Kiko inch by inch. The double penetration made Kiko sob even more, as pleasure mixed with pain making her body move closer to yet another climax. The vibrating dildo sparked pleasure into her tortured body, and at the same time creating the uncomfortable feeling of her dilated asshole. Half the dildo made it into the small opening, stretching her anus. Yaku gripped the end of the humming dildo and pushed, the plant fucking her pussy making her hips thrust back onto both the invading phalluses. With an immense amount of force, Yaku shoved the dildo until the balls pressed against Kiko’s sensitive skin. It shook within her, as her muscles reflexively squeezed the dildo, she felt it radiate waves of pleasure throughout her body. Both her holes were expanded o their limits, the full length of the vibrating shaft imbedded within her abused body.

The plant satisfied, it pulled out of Kiko’s violated slit and closed its petals. It retracted back up Yaku’s skirt and disappeared. Yaku turned the dazed girl over onto her back, holding her chin. She leaned forward until her hard nipples brushed across Kiko’s nipples. Starting from her chin, Yaku dragged her tongue up Kiko’s cheek, collecting all the purple goo. She repeated the process with the other cheek, although some of it was still stuck in her hair, but didn’t swallow the slime. Instead the forced open Kiko’s mouth and kissed her, spitting the ooze into her mouth, coating her tongue. Yaku kept her mouth over Kiko’s, until she felt her swallow the nauseating slime. Yaku straddled Kiko’s left leg, and lifted her slender right leg so it draped over her right shoulder. She moved her hips in a motion so that her clit grinded against Kiko’s. The abused girl groaned as another orgasm built up inside her body. Yaku could feel the vibrations coming from the dildo up her ass, exciting her more. After several orgasms from both girls, Kiko passed out from exhaustion.

Satisfied, Yaku got up, leaving a wet puddle on the floor. She dressed and grabbed Kiko’s lacy white panties from the floor. Using it to wipe up the juice from Kiko’s pussy, she put it in her bag and left. Kiko was left lying on the floor with purple slime in her hair and parts of her face, several red marks on her neck and marks of Yaku’s violet lipstick. Her breasts covered in a thin coat of slime, nipples hard from hours of constant stimulation. The remains of her gray tank top loosely hanging from her shoulders and a puddle of her excitement mixed with Yaku’s between her legs. Kiko’s legs were helplessly spread, exposing her shaven pussy and engorged clit. And occasionally she would stir in her unconscious state, from the numb pleasure she received from the dildo vibrating deep inside her.

* * *

Ms. Yumi entered the office walking straight to the desk of a secretary. She noticed that this woman was the only in the large room, seemingly busy with a stack of papers. Ms. Yumi glanced at her watch, almost 11pm.

“I’m here to see Mr. Mashimoto.” The woman, not looking up from her work, simply ignored her for a while before addressing Ms. Yumi in an annoyed tone.

“I’m terribly sorry, but Mr. Mashimoto had to rush out because of personal business.”

Ms. Yumi laughed to her self thinking, Personal business, in other words, he needed a good fuck with his favorite slut. Of course, he won’t be returning because I took the liberty of cutting of his circulation.

“That’s fine, I’ll wait.” Ms. Yumi sat down in the chair that was in front of the secretary’s desk. While waiting, she seductively watched the secretary do her work, eyeing her up and down.

Her name tag read Jun. She was extremely attractive, most likely around 21, or younger. She had long, straight light brown hair that came down past her shoulder. Her face resembled a model from some asian fashion magazine, with make up that just accented her beautiful face. Her breasts were prominent and Ms. Yumi could see the outline of her nipples through her thin blouse and bra.

‘She looks delicious.’ Ms. Yumi thought as she crossed her legs again, giving Jun an open view to her lacy panties. While sitting down, her skirt only came to mid-thigh, occasionally exposing the lacy stocking tops. Jun stood up and walked over to the copy machine, not far away. Ms. Yumi saw her painted toenails as she walked, noticing that she was average height without her high heels. Most likely sore from walking around all day, Jun’s stocking clad feet padded on the carpet floor. As Jun was walking back from the copy machine, she almost tripped as her foot got caught on the leg of a desk. Jun cursed when she heard a slight ripping sound. Looking down at her feet, she saw a small hole at the foot of her pantyhose, around her toes on the right side. Deciding that she couldn’t do anything until she got home, she carried the copied papers back to her desk and started writing something on each one. Ms. Yumi smiled alluringly as she saw her opportunity. Ms. Yumi uncrossed her legs, feeling a worm reach the material of her panties. It slid out from the side, Ms. Yumi shuddered as she felt the worm rub against her inner thigh. It emerged from between her legs, unnoticed by Jun who was concentrating on her work and had stopped looking up all together after catching a glimpse of Ms. Yumi’s lace panties. She just wanted to get finished with her work and get away from the asian woman sitting in front of her. No sound could be heard as the worm dropped to the carpet floor. It began to slowly crawl across the carpet, making its way under the desk. Reaching the stocking clad foot under the desk, it shot into the hole. As she felt something slimy touch her toes, Jun screamed and bolted up from her desk. Looking down she saw a worm squirming its way into the hole in her stockings. Trying to get away from whatever this creature was, she kept backing up, not knowing what to do. Ms. Yumi also got up and followed the frightened girl, picking up a stapler from the desk on her way. Jun’s back bumped into the copy machine as she could only stare in horror as the last of the worm’s tail entered the small hole. Looking around, Jun grabbed a letter opener nearby. But before Jun could do anything, Ms. Yumi grabbed her wrists and pulled Jun off her feet raising her over the copy machine. Taking the stapler, she stapled the cuffs of her blouse to the bulletin board behind the copy machine. The cuffs to her blouse were tight around her wrists and with her leverage she couldn’t pull them from the wall, but could only sit on the copy machine’s glass surface while watching the horror. Jun dropped the letter opener and let out a chain of screams while uselessly kicking her legs. The worm traveled up her thigh, clearly visible through her pantyhose as it came close to its target. Jun closed her eyes as tight as she could trying not to accept her approaching fate.

Ms. Yumi leaned her body forward, while pulling up her skirt. She put draped both her legs over Jun’s thighs, so that she was kind of straddling the helpless girl. The alluring teacher pressed Jun’s body against the wall with her own.

“You’ll enjoy all this in the long run, believe me.” Ms. Yumi whispered as she dragged her tongue across her face from her chin to her cheek, collecting all the tears that had fallen. Grasping her cheeks, she kissed the writhing girl, while grinding her lace covered pussy against Jun’s.

Ms. Yumi could feel the worm reach the side of Jun’s panties. She let out a muffled scream as the worm pried its way through the folds of her pussy, dragging the length of its body across her clit. Ms. Yumi broke the kiss and crouched between Jun’s opened legs. Using her nails, she ripped the entire portion of pantyhose above the lacy panties. Pressing her hand against Jun’s abdomen she could feel the movement of the worm as it traveled towards her womb. The bound girl whimpered as the worm wriggled into her cervix, easily sliding its wet body through the tight passage. Ms. Yumi got off of the panting girl slid her panties down her long legs, throwing them aside. She climbed onto the copy machine, her high heels tapping on the clear surface. Reaching behind her she unzipped her skirt, stepping out of it and throwing it with her panties. She grabbed the front of her own blouse and ripped the cloth of in one fluid motion, tossing it on the floor. Her magnificent breasts were encased in a red lacy bra that matched her discarded panties. Now, clad in only her lacy bra, stockings and high heels, Ms. Yumi’s shaved pussy was at the same level as Jun’s face. Jun didn’t know what to expect as the asian woman pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. Moaning and swaying her hips, she pushed another finger into the now dripping passage. A puddle of her excitement began forming on the glass directly in front of Jun’s open legs and Ms. Yumi had succeeded in forcing her whole hand between her legs. Thrusting in and out, she fucked herself until her pussy lips were at her wrist. Ms. Yumi gasped as if she had reached her climax, only disgusting the frightened girl even more. Jun had never seen anything like the scene in front of her, she had enjoyed nights with her boyfriend or lonely nights with her favorite toys, but never to this extreme.

“Last one” Ms. Yumi panted as she smiled at Jun. She started to pull her hand out slowly, more juice coming from the sides of her hand running down her legs. When her fingers began to emerge from her opening, it looked as if she was pinching something. Jun screamed with renewed fear as Ms. Yumi pulled the last worm out from between her legs. Her entire hand was covered in slime, much like the squirming worm she was holding. Tilting her head back, Ms. Yumi dropped the worm into her open mouth. Then, she crouched so that her face was level with Jun’s, staring into the fear that filled the eyes in front of her. Ms. Yumi grasped the back of her head by the hair with her right hand. She deliberately brought her shut lips closer at a very slow pace. Jun desperately tried to move her head to the side, but she couldn’t escape Ms. Yumi’s firm grasp. Gradually, both lips met in a forced kiss. Jun closed her lips as tight as she could, doing the same with her eyes, trying to shut out this sexual nightmare. Ms. Yumi parted her lips and covered Jun’s lips with her own. Tears were now constantly flowing down Jun’s cheeks as she felt the slimy worm attempt to pry open her lips. Both women’s lipsticks smeared as Jun tried to break the kiss by moving her head, but Ms. Yumi only pushed the back of her head harder.

Using her left hand, Ms. Yumi grabbed her right breast through the thin blouse and bra. Jun made a sound of protest but didn’t open her mouth. Pinching her nipple between her fingers, Ms. Yumi cruelly twisted it, earning a yelp from the younger girl. The worm eventually squirmed its way past her lips, writhing around her tongue. Jun whimpered as Ms. Yumi continued to kiss her, using her own tongue to push the end of the worm into

her unwilling mouth. She proceeded to twist her nipple, using her nails she dug into the luscious mound sending sharp pain into the trembling girl. Jun couldn’t endure any more pain and finally swallowed the writhing creature, feeling it travel down her body. Ms. Yumi broke the kiss, both women trying to catch their breath.

“Now that’s a good girl”

Sliding the bra straps down her shoulders, Ms. Yumi exposed her hard nipples.

“Let’s see what you’re hiding under this thing.” Grabbing the front of her blouse she tore it open, but without pulling the staples from the wall.

“Very nice” Ms. Yumi complimented on Jun’s young breasts that stood out from her chest. She had on a black lace bra that barely covered her nipples. She grabbed the luscious mounds through her bra and started massaging them, Ms. Yumi could feel her nipples poking her palms. She forcefully ripped apart the two cups, her breasts bouncing slightly with unrestrained motion. Ms. Yumi walked back to her purse and retrieved a short plastic tube with small cups on both ends. There was also a small needle in the center of each cup. Reaching back she unclasped her own bra and let it fall to her high heels. Grasping her right breast, she pierced the center of her nipple with the needle, biting her lip at the slight pain. Then grabbing Jun’s left breast, she brought the needle to her engorged nipple. Realization came to the dazed girl as she closed her eyes. She let out a yelp as the needle pierced her own nipple. The cup covered the whole areola of both women. With both hands, Ms. Yumi began squeezing her breast rhythmically and a white fluid began leaking out of her nipple. After a few squirts, a steady stream began filling the tube. The fluid quickly traveled across from on nipple to the other and Jun gasped as the fluid rushed into her engorged nipple. It felt like a burning sensation spreading through the mammary starting from her nipple. Jun could feel her own breast quickly filling with the fluid. Then, just as she thought she couldn’t take anymore—she let out a moan, as she watched her breast expand very slowly. The fluid kept emptying into her breast, filling her with the alien liquid. Finally the stream stopped, Jun’s breast was a whole cup size bigger than the other one. It was the opposite for Ms. Yumi as she had shrunken to an A cup. Ms. Yumi repeated the process with her other breast, leaving Jun with a larger, fluid-filled bust. Just a little movement by Jun, and her breasts swayed with their new found weight. She could even feel the milk-like liquid flowing back and forth within each mammary. Ms. Yumi leaned back, as if stretching and took a few deep breaths. With each deep breath, her bust expanded at a rapid speed. Before long, her magnificent breasts were back to normal.

“Mmmm. That’s much better, don’t you think?” Ms. Yumi commented as she pinched one of Jun’s nipples, causing it to squirt the alien milk onto Ms. Yumi. Without warning, Ms. Yumi lunged her head in between Jun’s open legs, latching her mouth onto her clit. Jun struggled not to give in to the evil pleasure, as the tension was obvious on her facial expression. With smooth expertise, Ms. Yumi continued to lick at Jun’s pussy, savoring the sweet juice that started leaking. Jun let out a stifled moan, then couldn’t hold back any longer as she climaxed with a chain of moans and yelps. Ms. Yumi was rewarded with a flow of her silky honey, which she gladly drank with vigor. Jun stayed at the peak of her climax for several seconds arching her back. Her now increased bust stood out from her chest squirting several long streams, before slowing down to a strong leak the flowed down each breast to pool with her juices. Ms. Yumi, however, didn’t stop her pleasuring as she brought Jun to several more climaxes before she passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...(?)