The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

And I Obey;

Chris stood in his kitchen with his hands slightly shaking as he held the answer to his problems. The box arrived after a week of waiting, and Chris could barely contain his excitement. Carefully cutting the tape on the box he opened the lid and a wonderful aroma of vanilla rose from it. Inhaling deeply Chris shuddered, and put his hand in the box to remove the paper included with it. Reading it aloud it said,

“Thankyou for you purchase of our passive / submissive product. It will turn even the most wild and crazy person into a passive obedient slave that will worship your every desire, and be eager to help you fufill your deepest fantasies. All you have to do is get the person you wish to control to touch this article of clothing. Once that is happened they will willingly and almost violently do anything in their power to put it on and latch the locking collar.”

Still reading Chris thumbed through the rest of the instructions, and finally came across the warnings. Reading aloud again Chris continued,

“Warning and disclaimer, This product is not a toy, and the effects cannot be reversed. We are not responsible for accidents, misuse, or any other form of incident involving this product. Avoid any and all contact with this product if you wish not to be affected. 24 hours must pass after subject has contact with product before any other contact can be made with them. Failure to comply to this can and will result in accidental exposure, and unplanned programming that can only be contained with another product of their own..”

Chris shook his head in disbelief. Thinking to himself that he didn’t order this, Chris closed the lid to the box. Then leaving the box on the table, he went to his laptop and went back to the website to re-read the purchase order. Still shaking he carefully read the ad, and realized that his order was correct. 2 mind passive conditioning crotchless bodystockings with locking collars. Scrolling on he read everything that the paper had told him and suddenly Chris was not as sure of himself anymore.

Chris had always been in love with Lisa, everything about her in fact. When they graduated high school he even made sure to get into the same college as her, just to be as close to her as possible. As their time in college had passed Lisa developed feelings for Chris too, and shortly after they graduated they were married. Lately though it had seemed they started growing apart. Having a strong nylon fetish Chris always loved seeing Lisa dressed to the nines. So much so that she noticed, and would often tease him with her legs. Eventually Chris’s nylon fetish started to grow, until one day he decided to find out exactly what it was that women felt when they wore it. Sliding his first pair of pantyhose up his legs Chris felt something so strong, and so wonderful that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t stop wearing it again and again. At first it was for a few minutes at a time, then a few hours, then it started becoming something that he did all day, which quickly turned into everyday. At a loss, Chris had tried to stop, over and over again he tried. But the sensations, and feelings that the pantyhose gave him were too strong. Each time he would fall he felt its control over him become that much stronger, until finally Chris gave up trying to stop. Everyday Chris woke now, shaking slightly until Lisa went to work. After she would leave Chris would quickly put on his hose with his work clothes over the top of them. Through the day Chris would hide his secret addiction, and even after returning home he would continue to keep his secret from Lisa.

Two weeks ago, after a long day Chris arrived home and after a nice dinner with is wife he went to shower. After showering Chris dried himself off and picked up his hose to hide it until morning. Standing there holding it in his hand he felt a longing to put it back on. Mentally fighting this desire he started to hide them, but the nagging desire just kept building. Strong and stronger the desire became until Chris couldn’t take it any longer. That wonderful, yet familiar feeling on his legs was needed so bad he decided to put them back on for just a few minutes. Once on Chris knew it was a mistake, it felt so good as he flexed his toes, and swished his legs together that a few minutes turned into the sinking knowledge that he needed to leave it on. Thoughts of removing it depressed him, and thoughts of leaving it on worried him. After a few more minutes of mental torment Chris slid his PJ’s on over the hose, and nervously left the bathroom.

A couple hours later Lisa joined Chris in the living room. Still wearing her dress and pantyhose from work she sat on the couch next to him and put her legs across his lap. Nervously Chris twitched and Lisa gave him a suspicious look. Picking up one of Lisa’s hosed feet as she knew he would, he began rubbing it savoring every moment of its feel and flexed his own toes sharing its feeling under his socks. Still unsure of Chris’s behavior Lisa reached for one of Chris’s feet to return the favor. Chris so lost in the experience didn’t give it a second thought as Lisa’s hand slowly started rubbing his foot. Suddenly she stopped with a puzzled look on her face, and Chris knew he was caught. Trying to get up Chris said he needed to use the bathroom but Lisa held fast to his foot. Reaching higher up Chris’s leg Lisa pulled Chris’s sock, and as it slid easily off his foot Lisa gasp at what she saw before her.

Anger quickly exploded from Lisa. Throwing his foot down she demanded to know what the hell was going on. Embarassed, Chris tried to explain, and tried to make Lisa understand. After a few minutes Lisa got up, looked down at Chris and told him he needed to find a way to stop, that pantyhose was made for a woman, and that real men did not wear pantyhose. Almost shaking from her own anger, Lisa turned to walk away from Chris. As she did Chris asked her if she could stop wearing it since she started so long ago. Even more angery Lisa turned back around and said “I don’t need to stop! You are the one that needs to stop, whether I can stop or not is not the question, the question is can you stop to save our marriage? I will not stay with you like this, nor will I be able to get close to you until I know for sure you have stopped!” Then Lisa stomped out of the living room, and Chris flinched as he heard the bedroom door slam shut.

For an hour or two Chris sat on the couch rubbing his hosed feet together. He already knew he couldn’t stop, he had fallen too far down the rabbit hole, and no longer knew the way back out. Finally in dispair he fell asleep on the couch, and remaining in his pantyhose, because it was something to strong to fight. Waking in the morning to the sounds of his wife in the kitchen, Chris got up and made his way there to try and talk to Lisa. Saying good morning as he walked in he pulled out a chair and sat down before realizing he was still wearing his hose, and he wasn’t wearing any socks. Knowing it was too late to try and sneak back out of the kitchen he just sat there, and watched his wife moving through the kitchen already dressed for work in a dress and beautiful suntan pantyhose that shined so brightly Chris couldn’t take his eye’s off them. So lost in her legs Chris didn’t even notice Lisa had stopped moving and was glaring at him. “I meant what I said last night!” she said “I am not going to stay here for this, you need to find a way to fix this” pointing down at Chris’s feet. Lowering his head in shame Chris said ok, and Lisa stomped her way to the front door and slammed it on the way out.

Chris called into work telling them that he was feeling under the weather. Then he sat down on his bed to figure out a way to solve his problem. Pulling off his PJ’s he stared down at his hosed legs and sighed heavily. Then he got up with the intention of removing the hose, but as he reached for the waist band he stopped. Standing there Chris could not bring himself to take it off, it felt so good, and he knew he would only end up putting it back on again if he took it off. Sitting back down on the bed, Chris swished his legs together, and then spent some time just rubbing his feet together. After a little while he got back up, and went to his computer where he started searching for ways to help break the hold it had on him. Everywhere he turned he saw others with the same problem, others justifing it, others with the same problem as him trying to figure out ways to stop because their marriage was also on the rocks, and still others that had embraced it as it consumed their free will. Then an ad appeared in the bottom corner of the screen, and caught Chris’s attention.

“Do you wish your partner was more accepting of you? Do you wish that your partner would want to share the things you enjoy as much as you do? Do you wish your partner would want to spend every moment with you showing you how much they care, and fullfilling your wildest urges, or fantasy’s? If so click here...”

Chris could not resist the urge, he clicked the ad and it redirected him to another page where he spent hours daydreaming at all the different items they offered. Then he saw it, the ad for creating the perfect partner who would obey your every whim, and worship you. Reading the ad several times Chris felt a longing like he had not felt since he was a young boy. Every part of his being wanted to click the buy it now button on the screen, but in his heart he knew it was wrong. Finally pulling his gaze away from the computer screen Chris looked at the clock, 4:00pm he had been on the computer for 7 hours, and had no idea where all the time had gone. Clearing the history on the computer he shut it down, and looked once more at his beautiful legs. Sighing heavily Chris peeled the wonderful fabric off his legs, and after throwing on a pair of shorts he picked them back up along with all the other pairs in his hidden stash. He carried them all out to the fire pit that both him and his wife had built and burned them. Filled with saddness, but also with hope Chris had decided he was going to break his addiction, and show his wife how much he cared about her.

Leaving the smoldering ashes of the thing that was most important to him in the pit Chris went back into the house, and sat in front of the tv waiting for his wife to come home. Shortly after 5 Chris heard the front door open and close, followed by the clicking of his wife’s heels as she walked through the house. Arriving in the living room he could feel her eye’s looking him over, and he pretended not to notice. After a minute or two she turned around, and without a word she walked into the kitchen. Not a word was spoken as Lisa cooked dinner, and as they sat down to eat Lisa made the first comment. “So I see you finally decided to take them off. Did you find a good place to hide them? You do realize that if I find them there will be hell to pay.” Chris just shook his head, and told her that he burned them in the fire pit. Lisa’s brow creased and she said “You could have given them to me, with the price of pantyhose now a days, it would have saved us some money.” Chris just shook his head again and remained quiet, he knew there was no way to win this argument. After that silence remained, and dinner was soon finished. Chris stayed in the kitchen, and helped with the dishes. More than once he found himself staring down at his wifes beautiful hosed legs, and started to wonder exactly how long he was going to last.

After the dishes were finished both of the retired to the living room, where Lisa proceeded to throw her hosed feet up on Chris’s lap looking for a foot rub. Knowing that this was her way of testing him Chris started rubbing her feet, and trying to maintain his composure. Staring off at the tv, Chris started to think back, and realized that he couldn’t remember a point since they had been married that he had seen his wife’s legs. She always wore pantyhose, she wore it to work, she wore it at home, she wore it on her days off, she wore it to bed, and she even had a few pairs with the crotch cut out for sex. As all this went through Chris’s mind he started to wonder, and without even thinking he said “Why don’t you take off your pantyhose so I can rub some oil on your legs.” Looking at Lisa as he spoke he saw a look of dispair on her face mixed with longing. Looking down at her own legs Lisa just replied with “Not tonight dear, I just want to enjoy the feeling of your touch.” Chris just sat there continuing to rub his wifes feet, his heart had sank, he now understood everything he had read, and realized if he could succeed it would be a miracle. No one was immuned to the wonderous sensations that pantyhose gave, and he wondered if indeed he was strong enough.

Chris sat on the edge of the bed, and slowly pulled the wonderous pantyhose up his leg. Slowly he did the same with the other leg, and worked the rest of it up into place. Letting go of the waistband, Chris moaned in extacy as his body finally started to calm down, and he began to feel normal again. More than a bit disqusted with himself he looked at his hosed legs and flexed his toes in its silky web. Chris had made it a week, but no matter what he did he just could not stop himself from giving in to it. Lisa had finally calmed down, but still refused to remove her own hose for him. Two days ago she threw herself at him, but even then she wore her hose for sex. All week she had Chris rub her feet, taunted him as she walked around the rooms, and eventually broke his will as her hose legs rubbed his body during sex. Before putting his work clothes on Chris walked to his computer and started researching his problem again. If he was being honest with himself, which he was trying not to be, Chris was really hoping for the ad to pop up again. After a few minutes of reading the same articles about not being able to stop, a smile formed on Chris’s face when the same ad popped up on his screen. Clicking on the ad, Chris scrolled through all the different items the company sold until he found the one he was looking at again. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation Chris clicked the buy it now button, and a confirmation screen popped up. Still smiling Chris deleted the history on the computer, and shut it down.

The entire week went by in a blur, Chris worked extra hard to keep his falling into pantyhose again secret. Wondering how he had made it that long without it, Chris didn’t even attempt to try not wearing it. Just going without it through the night was hard enough, Chris couldn’t bear the thought of being separated any longer again. And now as Chris scanned the ad one last time wondering if he really wanted to do this to Lisa he rubbed his hand across his hosed leg and felt guilty.

Suddenly Chris heard the door open and close, and the sound of heels clicking across the floor. Chris’s stomach turned into knots as he grabbed his clothes off the floor and darted towards the bathroom. How could he have been so careless, how did he lose so much time? all these questions went through his mind as he closed the door behind him and locked it. Dropping his clothes on the floor, Chris watched a piece of paper drift off to the side and Chris remembered that he had forgotten the box. The box was still sitting on the kitchen table, panic set in and Chris threw his pants back on, along with his socks trying to get to the box before Lisa touched anything inside it. Throwing open the door Chris ran through the house, and before he went through the doorway to the kitchen he heard an “OH”. Rushing through he found his wife holding one of the body stockings in her hands with a huge smile on her face. Chris reached out and grabbed the dangling ends of the body stocking trying to pull it from her grasp. As soon as he touched it, he too also felt something so wonderful and intoxicating that the only thing he could even say was “OH”. Both Chris and Lisa stood there in the kitchen staring at the wonderful garment in their hands. Lisa looked up pleadingly at Chris and begged him to let her put it on. Not wanting to let go of it himself Chris started to protest but then remembered he had bought two of them so they both could wear them together. Atleast that is what he thought he had done, Chris couldn’t quite remember where they had come from, or why he felt such a strong need to put it on. Smiling at his wife Chris thought to himself that he must have bought them to wear together, and so he let go of the bodystocking that she was holding, and picked up the other one out of the box. Seeing the collars sitting at the bottom of the box Chris picked them up as well, something told him that he needed them as well. Holding their new outfits both Chris and Lisa stripped out of their clothes and as quickly as possible slid the bodystocking up their legs, across their chests, up their arms, and across their shoulders. Letting go of the fabric it settled into place around their necks, and slowly the fabric shifted as if with a life of its own drawing snug against their bodies. Handing one of the collars to Lisa, she smiled, and in unison they slipped them around their necks allowing the latches to click into place. Suddenly a buzzing noise, a pop, and a sizzle of smoke as the lock fused, standing beside each other Chris and Lisa both smiled and said “And I Obey”.