The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anal Day

By Limerick

Suzie was talking to a professor in a crowded hall when she felt the pressure of a tongue on her clit.

Even after all the dozens of phantom touches her body jerked back, surprised. Not that it mattered. The tongue was right on top of her slit and lapping away. Her thighs felt the mild pressure of someone’s arms pressing them apart.

The professor caught her expression. He had a bushy mustache and was at the pinnacle of his field. “An incident?” he said, gently.

Suzie gave him a quick smile. It was going to be a bad one. Or good one, the terminology was all weird. “I’m fine,” she assured him. “Nothing new. Treat it like I’m sneezing.”

“Quite the sneeze,” the professor murmured. She knew for a fact her face turned bright pink when one of these Incidents occurred, and she could already feel a crisp sweat on her forehead. Not even a polite bit of fondling first, to give a heads-up to women all around the world. Right onto the clit. Thanks, phantom boy.

“You were saying about the…” her thighs squeezed together. It was impossible not to compare these episodes to her own sex life. Patient, methodical pussy-licking. No, not something she had experienced. Whoever The Woman was, she had lucked out. “Something about the… research. That you con……. duct.” Suzie worked hard to keep her eyes open, but it was sure to make things worse. She just looked like a girl getting her pussy licked during these things. Mouth open, breathing hard, sweat, breasts heaving. God damn The Woman. Start with some foreplay.

“Ahhhhhh…. Right.” the Professor said. He examined her with the usual male bemusement. “My research. Well, it dovetails very nicely with…”

Suzie lost the plot entirely. The tongue lifted up off her pussy. There was no way that was it. And yes, there it was, the penis she had futilely tried to squeeze so many times. The very big cock that filled her to empty overflowing and had brought her to so many psychically induced orgasms. The dick that defeated all female attempts to keep out—lead-lined boxes, up in the air, beneath the ocean, anywhere in the world. Only sleep kept it out, and it had to be fairly deep sleep.

It entered her rough and fast, and Suzie felt hands teasing her nipples. She squeezed her legs together. Already she was getting close. Around the room the same electricity had pierced the dozens of girls in for the conference. Most had found chairs and adopted the most common pose—eyes squeezed shut, legs fiercely shut, lips tightly closed, riding the thrusting as best they could. But a few stood against the wall, their knees visibly wobbly. One had laid down entirely.

“Yes, of course,” Suzie said, hoping she had made an intelligent contribution. God, whoever it was was such an elite fuck. Had such a wonderfully long cock. As hard as he went there was always a very thoughtful twist of the hips. The man knew what a clit was. His lips still had to be wet with her. His hands shifted around to Suzie’s ass, and she caught herself wriggling against them. Here came the jackhammer. There was no hope for her. “Actually, can you give me just a few mi—ahh. Ahhhhhhh. AHHHHHHHh.”

She’d been so close to finishing the sentence. A chorus of sighs and gasps came from the audience. The men milled around, giving each other awkward smiles. Cum break. Many were getting more coffee and pastries. They whispered about what a bizzare and troubling situation this was for men, all the women worldwide getting magically fucked. But Suzie doubted their sincerity. Everyone was having a lot more sex. Phantom penis just left you wanting the real thing.

Here it was. Suzie clenched down on the chair. Her teeth ground together. This was going to be a raw one. There were girls that didn’t scream uncontrollably when they came, and Suzie envied them. She had to practically swallow her tongue. The man bucked his hips and pushed into her and—

Oh god.

She let out a low hiss. The room filled with subdued moans. Her ass nearly slid off the chair. It was a good thing she was wearing a pad. They were hard to find in stores. This one would be plenty damp.

The Man finished. There weren’t many good things about all this but at least the guy usually finished with her. It’d be even more intolerable if he kept thrusting away. Suzie could feel cum splatter out of him, his dick pulse, and then it was over. Everyone opened their eyes.

“Okay!” she said, as soon as she could talk again. “That’s over wi—god DAMN it.”

The professor had moved on. And now she was going to be generically horny.

“Bless me,” she muttered.

* * *

The breakout session for women had been scheduled long before the Incidents began. There was a moderator and panel participants, but everyone agreed right away to ditch that for a bitch session about cumming from ghost fucks.

“Half the female signups didn’t even show up,” said one of them. All of them in the circle had bright red cheeks and glassy eyes. Suzie’s heart was still pumping. “It’s a true shame. And of course women aren’t driving, aren’t going out, everyone is waiting quietly inside their homes for another orgasm from a phantasm.”

The women all nodded, subdued.

“I just want to find The Woman,” a blonde woman in spectacles said. She was sweating harder than the rest of them. “And I will have coffee with her and explain the situation very nicely and make sure she understands that she’s the cause of this. And then I will lock her in a jail.”

There were firm nods. The Woman was the devil, they were all certain of it. Some anonymous woman, probably in the western hemisphere, judging roughly from her well-documented fuck schedule. Everyone knew when she was on the rag. Some awful girl with some sort of psychic empathic sex power and an insanely hot boyfriend who was the most incredible of lovers.

“What about The Man?” a brunette said. All eyes turned to her. She was unique in the room, dressed in khakis that had a wet stain on them. Suzie recognized her as the woman who had calmly laid down in the middle of the ballroom and let the orgasm wash over her. “Where are we on him?” Her nametag read “Andrea!”

It was a provocative question. Opinion was very mixed on The Man. The assembled girls mumbled and looked at the floor. It was hard to get angry at The Man. Intellectually, Suzie knew that she should. No doubt he knew just what he was doing.

But...

But he was also such an amazing, attentive, astoundingly warm lover. He had penetrated her and thoughtfully brought Suzie off so many times. She knew the feel of his prick, how he moved his hips, the way he would gently rub at her tits. Their secret mutual ghost lover.

“We’re against him!” the moderator declared. She collected a round of “sures” and “rights.” Her nametag read “Dr. Cole”. Cole paused, reading the room. “I understand assigning him somewhat less blame, ethically speaking,” she conceded. “But I expect we’ll all change our tunes after Anal Day.”

The room groaned.

Suzie reflexively tightened up. Why did she have to bring it up? Anal Day was going to arrive. They all knew it. Already The Man had teased around with The Woman’s butt, his fingers searching, and every awake female on the planet had gasped. Would this be it?

And he had drifted on, THAT time. Plenty of other things to do.

But it would arrive. The twosome were probably talking about it now, laying in bed, giggling, looking out their window at the millions of women wet and horny from their experience.

“When it arrives, it arrives,” Andrea said. She looked down at her own damp patch. “Girls, I’m gonna be honest. I’m done fighting it. I feel so stupid hunched over, pretending I’m not getting fucked to an inch of my life. I’m just gonna cum loud and proud. It’s pleasure. We have to enjoy it.”

“It’s assault,” Dr. Cole said, severely.

“What do you think we should do, then?”

“Endure it. Not unusual for women.”

“I am enduring it! I will endure it by not trying to hide it! Playing make believe for all the boys in the room that its just a mild inconvenience for me. Tell me this. How loud do you get when The Man slips his dick in and it’s just you at home?”

They all shifted. Suzie had nothing to contribute. What was she going to do, admit that she spent these private sessions with her own hand buried between her legs, whimpering from the strange and wonderful feeling of getting stimulated twice?

* * *

Suzie fucked a guy that night. A swipe-right on an app. She gave it the bare minimum of flirting / discussion time to establish that this was a basically trustworthy male who was reasonably intelligent. Her hotel room.

He was a little bit younger then she was. Dressed a bit too casually, jeans a little torn, and she hated his sandals. She was still in her conference outfit, and flushed underneath the polyester and expensive cotton.

“Come in,” she said. He WAS taller than her, maybe even six foot one, as the app profile promised. And he had a pleased, relaxed smile. He sat on her bed and bounced on it. “Hi, I’m Robby,” he said.

“Suzanne,” Suzie hesitated. She was going to fuck this guy. There was no need to be formal. “Suzie.”

She’d already figured out how to proceed in her head, over the past several hours. Suzie sank down to her knees. Robby’s smile broadened. She wondered if he knew just how turned on she was—she’d been aching and wet all day, ever since The Incident. It was just somehow unsatisfying to get fucked and yet not fucked. Her body needed more. It just couldn’t relax without the heat and warmth of an actual guy.

Suzie undid his fly and slid his jeans down. Out sprang a penis. She grabbed it and jacked it, assessing it. Nice. Long, with an upward curve. Circumcised. It was everything she wanted. She gently rubbed the bottom of it. Robby hissed.

“Lucky me,” he said. “I thought you said I should bring the condoms.”

“I’m not going to blow you and that’s it. No one is that lucky,” Suzie said. She paused her stroking. “You DID bring condoms, right?”

“I brought a dozen. I’m an optimist.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Suzie said. She could feel her thighs leaking. That was plenty of foreplay. “Get one on. Hurry.”

“Friday night and the empathic duo are back at it, huh?” Robby said, rolling a condom on.

Suzie paused while slipping off her panties. “What? You think we guys don’t keep track? Every girl in the city is randy after they get ghost-fucked,” Robby said. “Am I lying back or what? You’re calling the shots, Miss Suzie. Suzanne.”

Suzie considered. Part of her was piqued at the realization that the boys had cottoned on. More of her just wanted a penis inside of her. A real one. “I’m on top.” She slid off her skirt and put it on the side of the hotel chair. Robby waggled his penis at her. If he said something like “come and get it,” she was prepared to murder him and scatter his bones. But he just steadied her hips as she slid onto him.

“Oof,” she said, when it was all the way in. A day’s worth of tension melted off of her. Robby started to push up into her. As ever she compared him to her other lover. It was never as good. Robby was trying, but he didn’t quite have the same circular motion, the regular and affectionate rhythm. When he reached underneath her shirt it was to just awkwardly paw at her tits. His strokes were erratic, hard to lean into. But it was good enough. Suzie ground hard onto him, pushing back, until her orgasm started to pound at her. When it flooded in she moaned into it.

He took an irritating five minutes to cum after that, although Robby didn’t ask to swap positions or anything. He just jack-hammered her pussy onto his dick and then grunted into her. They fell back into bed.

“How was I?”

“Good,” Suzie said, honestly. “No complaints.”

Robby leaned over. “No, I mean, compared to Ghost Boy.”

“I mean, you’re here. Real meat penis.”

“Meat penis, huh,” he laughed, stroked her thigh. “No, c’mon. Is he really that much better? Whenever I ask a girl she turns coy and gets this faraway look. He’s not even here. He’s probably Brazilian, that’s what the experts think.”

Suzie had read that same ridiculous article, that The Man fucked “brazilian style.”

She looked down at his cock. It was still twitching in the condom. The tip bulged with cum. It had been nice. “You really want to know?”

“Yes,” Robby assured her. “Go for it. Savage me.”

“You need to push harder. I’m on top. You’re not gonna shove me into the wall. Hard. But mostly you need to keep your rhythm steady even when I’m getting close. Keep your hands firmly on my hips.”

Robby put his hands up in mock protest. Then he slipped off the condom into a tissue. “Okay, okay. I know about the rhythm. It’s rough, you know? You squeeze and squeeze and squeeze.”

“You’re complaining?”

“I didn’t say that,”

Suzie reached out and touched his penis. It was still oozing gently. It was warm, soft, real.

“It’s not great for boys either,” Robby said, watching her fondle him. “You know some people think the couple are gods?”

“Gods,” Suzie scoffed. She shifted in the bed. She was still wearing her shirt. Robby was looking at her pussy with continued interest and she was very conscious of not shaving.

“Is it any less crazy then some sort of magic fuck empath? Think about it. They’re so good at sex. It’s unnatural. He should cum too soon or she should let him fall out or something. No one is THAT good at fucking, especially when they must know they have a worldwide audience.”

“Do you think they’re gods?” Suzie said. She let his jizz run onto her hand. It was so warm.

“No,” Robby said. “But maybe close to it? Fuck-royalty or something. Do you want me to stick around? Gonna be….” he gave her a frank but fond look up and down, to between her legs. “Less than an hour. Turn on Netflix?”

“Okay,” Suzie said.

* * *

“You’re welcome to postpone until later,” the conference staffer said. “We’ve done it a number of other conferences. Chances are it’ll hit this morning, and then you’ll be in the clear.”

“It’s fine,” Suzie said. She smiled. “I’m fine. Lets just go. Lets just get it done.”

The staffer gave her a look up and down, just like Robby. Suzie had spent a long time looking in the mirror herself. Eventually she had dressed, walked out, walked back in, taken her clothes off, and dressed once again. Light beige khakis and a white sleeveless shirt with a pattern of orange flowers. Heels. She’d gone heavy on the concealer makeup, but that was it.

She shuffled into the back row, along with almost every other still-remaining woman at the conference. There were fewer than even yesterday. The day after the rag was when The Woman let loose. A full day of activities were usually going to hit. It was ominous already they hadn’t felt a thing that morning. The Woman typically didn’t go twenty-four hours between cums. What if they were traveling, god forbid, to vacation? Good god, she’d need extra pads, and her vocal cords would be raw and sore.

Andrea was there, and was was Dr. Cole. For all her bluster and declarations today Andrea wore a demure ankle-length skirt that was dark-as-night black. Dr. Cole, meanwhile, had joined Suzie in wearing light and stainable colors.

Tension rose during the morning presentations. The men in the front rows kept glancing back, waiting for the chorus of women to wail at them. Suzie felt every pinprick and drop of sweat between her legs. Robby hadn’t been there when she woke up, but he had done well on Round 2. Suzie had given him top marks and he had done a cute and cheerful fist-pump.

They all watched Dr. Spiegel deliver her presentation via previously taped speech, while the real Dr. Spiegel sat in the audience, in the back.

Suzie walked up the stage. And on the stairs felt a familiar sensation. A gentle hand on her ass. She paused, and smiled at the audience.

“This is going to be a little wild!” she warned them. The men stared at her. Bushy male eyebrows went all the way up. One of them, she could see, pantomimed a low, sliding whistle.

Her powerpoint opened on the screen just as a tongue went at her butt. The row of girls gasped. Half the squad immediately stood up, backs very straight, and walked out. The rest looked frozen.

“Welcome to Anal Day,” Suzie thought.

The tongue was very gentle, even apprehensive. It took breaks. And it was less than overwhelming. Suzie kept her smile up, and flashed through the introductionary slides as fast as she could.

“I’m gonna try not to scream into the microphone, lets see how that goes,” she said. The men laughed, uncertain. Her temperature was going up. Was it her? Was this hot, to get her ass licked in front of dozens of colleagues and peers, at a crucial moment in her career? Or was she just a pawn for whoever was blaring sex psychic signals around? Either way, her pussy was getting slick and the tongue was settling in. Fun circular motions.

When it stopped, Suzie paused and put her hand on the table. She forced herself to look at the powerpoint deck. “As you can see—” the cock pushed in to her ass. She couldn’t help but gasp into the mic. Her wet moan echoed through the room. Suzie leaned against the podium. “The… the RESULTS I found…”

The cock started to push. Very, very slow. New to it. Suzie had never been fucked in the ass her entire life. It was hot, strange, wrong. Her slit burned with it. Two ghost hands came up to cradle her tits. Great.

“Today’s the day, ladies!” she called out, and laughed. Suddenly it was all easy. Pleasure just coursed through her, pumping in and out of her, and she could put it away. All the male eyes on her, awed, horny, just added to the haze. She hoped she was saying real words. But the presentation was still going on, and she was flipping through powerpoint, even as the cock picked up confidence, inside of her butt. She was going to have to text Robby. As soon as this was over.

Her orgasm approached like a freight train. There was no way it wouldn’t nearly knock her over. Suzie found her way to a chair, sat down, her body protesting, telling her that would send the dick in her butt way too deep. She saw stars as she talked, and there had to be a huge wet spot on the front of her pants. Deep in the back it was just Dr. Cole left for the ladies, her feet up on the chair in front of her, her eyes closed. “Any… Any… quesssssstionsssssssssSSSSSSSS?” she managed, and then screamed right into the mic, the feedback adding to the noise, until the stage tech cut the feed. Not that that stopped her screaming. She expected dust to rain from the ceiling.

Suzie slumped forwards in her chair. How long had she been out? She seemed sure she had blacked out entirely. The cock was gone. The Man had evidently finished.

So that was Anal Day.

Every eye in the room watched her. Well, that was nice, she wasn’t the only one to get turned on.

“No questions?” she said. The mic was off. But it was pin-drop silent in the room.

A man raised his hand.