The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMNESIAC

Chapter Five — To the Surface

Sunday was chore day, and even though James swore up and down that they didn’t have to do a single thing, that they could just lie in bed and binge-watch whatever TV show she wanted, Kate insisted on getting back into the rhythm of things. “I want to spend at least one day of the week not worrying about everything and everyone,” she told him as she loaded herself up with sponges, scouring pads, and cleaners.

“And here I was hoping that maybe I’d get out of painting the basement steps for another week,” said James, pouting. “Let me know if you need anything or have a sudden desire to spend the rest of the day watching superhero movies.”

She tackled the bathrooms first, moving from downstairs to upstairs in one smooth, efficient campaign. As she flushed the upstairs toilet, watching it sparkle as the soapy water receded, she smiled. Cleaning felt good. She wondered if it was something she had really enjoyed before the accident. Hell, Kate, chores are the reason for the accident. In her head, she checked another box off of her mental list. Bathtub, toilet, sink… floor? Floor.

From downstairs came a loud crash. She jumped to her feet, fully convinced that it would soon be her turn to drive James to the hospital, but his voice followed reassuringly. “No big deal! I just knocked over the bike stand! All good, all good!”

“Only one head injury per household, James!” she yelled back. She grabbed a scour pad and examined the bathroom floor. “Putting nervous energy to good use,” she said to herself. “Well done, Kate.” She bent down and began to scrub. From above, a man’s voice called out to her.

“You can look up from the floor now, Kate.”

She raised her head. Master. She felt herself melt a little, especially after he looked straight into her eyes and smiled with approval. Her entire body shuddered with pleasure. He’s so handsome. He’s always so perfectly handsome. Like the other girls, she remained on her knees, maintaining her worshipful pose in spite of the dull protests coming from her lower legs.

“You are all looking especially lovely tonight,” he said as he paced back and forth in front of them. “I am very pleased with all of you.”

She shuddered again. “Thank you, Master,” she said, her voice mixing with the other girls. Master was right, of course. They were all beautiful. It was why Master had chosen to show them the wonderful truth and to free them from their dreadfully awful old lives. Her broad smile widened just a bit more as she thought about how lucky she was to have been blessed with such good genes, so that Master had chosen her instead of leaving her down in the pit of darkness and despair. She didn’t deserve to be Master’s slave, not one bit, and yet here she was.

“Nikki, please stand up and come to me.”

The platinum-haired blonde leapt to her feet as if she’d just won the lottery. In an instant, she was by Master’s side, gazing at him with adoring eyes. Nikki was beautiful and clever and gregarious, and Kate couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy as she watched the former model fawn over her Master. Nikki had been the first person that had discovered Master’s truth, and had been the one to pass along that wonderful knowledge to Kate and the other women.

Nikki reached for the strings of her metallic gold bikini. “Would you like me to undress, Master?”

Yes Master, please let her. Please. You deserve it.

“No Nikki, that won’t be necessary. I would like a blowjob, however.”

Nikki flashed the perfect, dazzling smile she’d used so many times on the runway and in front of the camera. “Of course, Master. Anything you want.” She dropped to her knees and reached into Master’s pants, pulling out the longest, firmest, strongest, most perfectly-shaped…

“…staircase until the paint dries, which should take about two hours. How’s the floor coming along? Are you tired? I’ll take over if you want to lie down.”

Kate shook her head and closed her eyes. She opened them to find a paint-splattered James offering her his hand. She took up his offer and let him help her to her feet.

“I had another blackout,” she admitted.

“Really? Are you okay? Should we call the hospital?”

She rubbed her face. “No, I…” She looked at him. “James. I remember it. I remember it this time. The girls, the room, the bikinis. I can remember it this time. Some of it. Something. Something! I can remember it!” She leaned in and kissed him on his green-speckled face.

He protested. “Kate, I’m still wet with—”

She ignored him.

* * *

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Kate?”

She shifted uncomfortably in the soft leather armchair. “No, never. Being turned into a chicken isn’t really my idea of fun, Doctor Kapoor. Losing control… it scares me. I guess that’s the worst thing about this week. Losing control of my memories, of my life. I don’t get to decide when to turn them back on.”

The Doctor adjusted her stylish, angular eyeglasses and studied her patient. “I find it to be a useful tool for people who are very nervous and anxious, like you are feeling right now. The more you try to force yourself to remember things, the more likely it is that you’re just going to stress yourself out even more, making it harder to recall anything. However, if you are not comfortable with it, we can come back to it another day. You have the rest of your life to put these memories back together. In the meantime, your relationship with your husband is good?”

“He is,” said Kate. “He’s the one thing about this that keeps things on track. When it first happened, I was a little afraid of him, because he was a stranger to me.”

“Mmm. And since then, you have grown closer together?”

“He’s a good husband. It’s like I know it in my heart, and the more time I spend with him, the more it makes sense to me. I just wish I could remember more about it! I mean, I don’t remember a single thing about my wedding day. My wedding day! James told me about it. He told me what I wore, what I looked like, what I said, what he said, where we were, who was there… hell, he dragged out the photo album and showed me the photos of myself. Everything he said was true. But it was about as real to me as watching someone’s Instagram feed. Look at this strange girl in her beautiful wedding dress! Oh, is that me? I had no idea.”

“Yes. And even with the photos, you did not remember anything from that day?”

She buried her face in her hands. “No, I couldn’t. I still can’t. It’s like they’re all right there, behind a curtain, and I can’t manage to get to them, can’t get the curtain open. I keep trying and it seems so… so damn easy, but I just can’t do it.” She balled her hands into fists, and glared. After a moment, she spoke again. “So, hypnosis. You can really hypnotize me? Will it really help?”

“Well first, you must calm down. Make those fists turn back into hands, and relax. You can’t be hypnotized if you’re angry. Now see—yes, that’s much better—see, this is not going to be magic. It’s all about focus. And if you’re lucky, perhaps you will also remember that you were a princess in ancient Egypt!”

Doctor Kapoor laughed, and Kate found herself joining her.

“Here is what I like to use, Kate.” The Doctor pushed back from her desk and began rummaging through one of its cavernous drawers, eventually pulling out a small wooden box. She placed it on the edge of the desk. “Metronomes are very Hollywood, I know, but they are good for helping people to focus, which is the secret to hypnosis.”

She opened the metronome’s cover and activated the arm, and Kate found her eyes immediately drawn to its swinging motion.

“Now Kate,” said the Doctor, her voice low and smooth, “begin to relax. Feel your body begin to relax. Take a deep breath…”

* * *

“Four, sinking so deep. Three. The elevator is nearly at the bottom now. Deep within the building. Deep within your mind. Two. Slowing down, coming to rest, in a very deep trance, hearing only my voice. One, and completely relaxed, completely hypnotized, deep into a relaxing, deep trance, relaxed, Kate. So relaxed, warm, and safe. The doors open now, and you step out into your memory. Into the room that you remembered this morning. You’re back in that same room now, Kate. It’s as if you are a visitor from the future, taking in the events as they happen. They can’t hurt you. Tell me what you see, Kate. Where are you right now?”

Kate opened her eyes. She was on her knees, on the floor in a richly-decorated room. Bookcases lined the walls, each filled with dozens of ancient-looking books, a mass of green and brown locked behind glass doors. In the corner, a small fireplace crackled and threw out an impressive amount of heat. She could feel the fire on her exposed skin. Looking down, she realized that she was dressed only in a skimpy, gold-colored bikini. “I’m in a big room,” she said. “It’s very fancy. A mansion.”

“What are you doing in the room, Kate?”

She looked around. There were six of them in the… library?, all on their knees, all wearing the same dopey, peaceful smiles on their faces as they stared up at… at him. Master. Master’s wonderful face. She felt the tingling in her pussy, felt the heat of passion reach into every corner of her body. She began breathing faster, oblivious to the look of concern on Doctor Kapoor’s face. “He’s talking to us. He’s telling us how pleased he is with all of us. It’s so wonderful, I feel incredible. I feel… I feel complete.

“Every memory allows you to remember more, as you sink deeper and deeper into this relaxing trance. Who is speaking to you?”

“Massssster…” she sighed happily. “Master is so happy. I’ve served him well. I’m so… God, I’m so wet for him. I love him, even if Nikki is his favorite. We’re all so beautiful. Master likes beautiful girls. Smart and pretty. He says that we’re the smartest slaves in the world.”

He looked into her eyes, and she blushed. “Kate,” he said, with a warm and rich voice, “I’m so proud of you. You’ve done exactly as I asked, and now Golden Dawn has two new members. I’d like for you and Nikki to attend to their final training tomorrow, and show them the Truth.”

Doctor Kapoor jotted down more notes. “Kate, tell me about this man, this Master. You’re looking at him right now. What does he look like?

“Handsome.” Kate’s hands left her lap and slid down into her jeans. “Mmmm, I can’t… nothing matters but his voice. I’m so… so hot… always so hot… so horny for him…” Her hands began to move faster. “He’s so proud of me. I want to fuck him so badly. I can smell him. I can smell myself. I made him so happy. Master deserves to be happy.”

“What did you do to make him happy, Kate?”

She grinned. “I hypnotized them. They’re so sleepy now. Ready to learn the Truth. They’re pretty, like all of us.”

“Did you hypnotize the other girls in the room, Kate?” The Doctor consulted her notes. “Nikki and the others?”

“No, not… not.” She was still smiling, her hands still caressing her crotch. “Just the new girls. Amanda and… and… Zoe? I want to hypnotize pretty girls for him. I’m very good at it. I want them to learn the Truth, too.”

“What is the Truth, Kate?”

“Master is the Truth, of course.” She paused, and her smile vanished. “Except…”

Doctor Kapoor leaned in. “Except for what, Kate?”

Kate shook her head. “Master is… not the Truth? That was a lie. Only… only obedience is Truth. I have to obey, always. But I want to… I need him. I need Master. You can’t… can’t take him away from me?”

“Kate, you are very relaxed and safe. You know that this is only a memory. What are you seeing right now?”

“Drugs… lights… bed… spinning… someone’s talking. Master is… where is he? Where is he? I need him. Stop… stop doing this to me! I won’t obey you. I won’t obey!” She shook her head violently from side to side. “No, no, no, won’t… won’t obey… you… no! NO!”

The Doctor placed her hands on Kate’s shoulder. “I am going to count to three and you will wake up, safe and relaxed. One, two, three. Wake.” She held her hand in front of Kate’s pained face and snapped her fingers until Kate’s eyes fluttered open.

Kate ran her hands though her damp, sweaty hair. “Jesus. That was… um… fucking intense. Pardon my language.”

“For both of us,” said Doctor Kapoor, as she re-adjusted her glasses. “I’ve never had a patient react so strongly to a memory. Do you remember what just happened while you were under hypnosis?”

Kate sat up. “Most of it. That was… so real. She looked down at the damp spot between her legs, and blushed. “A little too real. What does it mean? Was that really something that happened to me?”

“Perhaps. Imagine waking up from a strong and intense dream. In that first moment it seems certain that you have just experienced it for real, and then you realize that it was all in your head. So this may not be what really happened, as you say. However, it’s clear to me that your mind is dealing with some very traumatic events from your past. I’d like to set up another appointment so that we can continue to talk about this. How does a second visit in one week sound?”

“A week? Doctor, I don’t want to spend a week wondering if I was some kind of crazy cultist in a past life. Or last year. Or whenever! I want to know more about this. Please. The faster the better.”

“Remember what we talked about earlier, Kate. The more you try to force a memory, the more fractured it can become. Give yourself at least a few days, then call me. I’ll clear my schedule as best I can. Okay?”

She gave a weak smile. “Okay, Doctor. You’re the boss.”

* * *

“So, any luck at the therapist hun? Feel any better?”

“I think so. We covered a lot of ground. I told—hang on, I gotta make a left turn here.”

“Driving and on the phone. You’re cured! I have my old Kate back.”

“Har-har, James. Listen, I have to run a few errands, and then I’m going to try meditating up in the bedroom. Can you give some clear space tonight? Doctor’s orders.”

She could sense his smile through the phone. “As my mistress commands. Love you, Kate. See you soon.”

“I love you, James. I gotta go, my phone is almost dead. See you soon. Bye.”

The traffic light was red, and she took the opportunity to dig out the charger and get it into the bottom of the phone before she ran completely out of power. As the cable clicked into place, the phone hummed to life again, buzzing with an incoming call.

The light was green now, but she took the call anyway. “This is Kate speaking.”

“Oh hi, Kate! This is Tina, calling from the alumni office. I was just wondering if you remember that the trees are tallest in the spring?”

Kate took her eyes off the road and stared at the phone. “I… what? I don’t know what that means. Who are you?”

The voice on the other end was bubbly and unperturbed. “Oh, I’m sorry! I just have one more question. Do you remember the pretty crystal? How captivating it was, and how sleepy you are right now?”

Kate slammed on the brakes, sending the package in the passenger seat tumbling to the floor. Behind her, car and truck horns began to build into an angry crescendo. She ignored them, reaching over to flip on her hazard lights, even though she was in the middle lane. She yelled into the phone. “Who the FUCK are you?”

“I’m terribly sorry to have bothered you, Kate! Have a wonderful day.” The call went dead.

“Who are you? Who… WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?” She glared at the rear view mirror and the line of angry motorists behind her. “Okay OKAY I’M GOING.” She glared again and stepped on the gas, feeling the Honda gain speed down Adams Street, skidding around the corner as she turned left and passed under the Interstate. Yellow signs warned of a school zone; she was going nearly fifty. Catching her breath, she eased into the brake pedal and watched the speedometer drop down—forty, thirty, twenty, letting her heart rate drop along with it. Breathe, Kate, breathe. She reached for the phone and switched it off.

After a second, she leaned over and shut it in the glove compartment as well.

* * *

The entry hall of her house was brighter than she remembered. Glancing upwards, she took note of the new light bulb. “Holy shit, you fixed the hall light! Finally, we can actually see in here!”

“Told you I’d fix it! Our household is officially safe again. New ladder, new light, and this is one of those new bulbs that lasts forever, too. I’m in the study if you need anything.”

“I’m good, James. Thank you for fixing the light! I’m going to head upstairs and meditate.”

“Mmmkay. Come on down later, I want to hear about your day.”

She climbed the very bright, thank you James stairs and made her way to the bedroom. “This is a stupid idea, Kate,” she said to herself as she dug into the paper shopping bag. She pulled out the hefty cardboard box and set it on the edge of the bed. Inside was a mass of foam and paper packaging and a cheap, plastic metronome. It was hardly the classy wood-and-brass device that Doctor Kapoor owned, but she didn’t live on a Doctor Kapoor salary, and besides, the thing still clicked and made noises and did all of the things a metronome was supposed to do.

Like swing back and forth.

She placed the metronome on the dresser and set it in motion, then lay down on the bed with her head buried in the pillows. She felt her eyes lock on the swinging arm again. “Back and forth,” she whispered. “Back and forth. Relax and remember. Back and forth. Relax and remember. Back and forth… relax… remember…”

It wasn’t long before she felt the weight of her eyelids pressing down. “Relax… remem… remem…”

* * *

“Remember the spiral, Kate. It will be with you forever.”

She smiled. “Of course, Nikki. I understand completely now. Thank you for showing me the Truth.”

They were walking through the mansion’s lush gardens, where Carly was busy hauling dirt and planting new bulbs. She gave the two women a wave and a dreamy smile.

“You see, Kate,” said Nikki, “we all have roles to play for Master. Until he showed me his wonderful machine, I had no idea that I would be so good at showing his Truth to others. Only Master could see that in me. I’m sure he has plans for you as well.”

“I hope he does,” she said. “I’d do anything to please him.”

“I’m sure that he will, Kate. Many things, actually. See Carly over there? When she’s not planting flowers in the garden, she handles all of Master’s finances so that he doesn’t have to work or pay taxes. When I’m not using the machine on Master’s newest girls, I’m usually sleeping with Master’s clients for money. It’s our job to make him happy in any way that we can.”

She frowned. “But… I don’t want to… do I have to break the law? That’s not right… Nikki?”

“Remember the spiral, Kate.”

She sighed, letting her body relax in the cool shade of the garden. Thoughts of flashes and spirals filled her mind.

“It feels good to obey, Kate. You will always obey. It’s your purpose in life. It feels good to do what you have always wanted to do, doesn’t it?”

She smiled. “Yes Nikki, it does. It feels so good!”

“Listen and remember, Kate. Listen to me and remember. It feels so good to obey. It feels so good to obey.”

“It feels so good… to obey.”

* * *

She opened her eyes.

It feels so good to obey.

She walked to the dresser and shut off the metronome, then headed for the closet.

* * *

James was still in the study, his back to the door. He looked up at the sound of her approach. “Oh hey, Kate! Just busy here, researching some cat videos! You want to order some late-night takeout and maybe watch… oh, wow.” His jaw fell open as she stepped into the room. “Wow. You look… wow.”

She was wearing the silky lavender chemise she’d bought for his birthday. He loved the way it clung to her curves, the way it shimmered just so in the moonlight. He cleared his breath. “Um, I guess we’re skipping takeout?”

She looked at him with hungry, pleading eyes. “Command me, Master.”

“I… um, are you okay? Is everything okay?”

She nodded rapidly, her eyes never leaving his. “Command me. Tell me what to do. I want to obey. Please. I want you, Master. I need you.”

“You’re sure you’re okay? I can tell you to do anything and you’ll do it?”

“Yes, Master. Anything for you. Anything you desire.”

“Okay, then kiss me. Passionately.”

She threw herself at him, wrapping her body around his before he could get up from the chair. She ground her hips against his crotch and leaned into him. “Thank you,” she whispered into his ear. “Command me as you wish.” She drew him in for a long, deep kiss. caressing his face with her hands.

He looked into her eyes. “I could grow to like this! Okay, suck my cock. Do your best work.”

“Yes, Master. As you command.”

She rose from his lap and dropped to her knees while he undid his belt. She slid his jeans to the floor and pulled his boxers to his knees, taking his erect member into her mouth. He groaned with pleasure as her warm lips gently slid up and down his shaft, her tongue working its magic as it always did. Soon he was at the brink of climax, and in spite of his efforts to hold on, he came. She swallowed most of it, and wiped her mouth with his boxers.

“That reminds me, I think I have to do laundry tomorrow. That was my last decent pair. Unless you want to do it?”

“Yes, Master.” She stood up.

He shook his head. “That’s a waste. Why don’t you dance for me, instead? Something sexy and seductive.”

“Of course, Master.”

She stood just inches from his chair and began swaying back and forth to the opening notes of a song only she could hear. Wordlessly, she slipped out of the chemise, letting it drop to the floor next to her. She caught it with her foot and sent it off into a corner, giving him a great lingering view of her sex as she did so. Now naked, she began to swing her hips back and forth to the tune in her head, running her hands up and down her body, pressing her palms against her smooth, pale skin. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed her tits into his face, feeling his stubble tickle her skin. Then she was standing again, hands on her head, swaying and moaning softly.

He reached for her and pulled down, until her hot, sweaty body was pressed against his own. “Let’s go upstairs.”

She smiled. “As you command, Master.”

To be continued