The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amber and Zoe

Tags: HU,MC,FD,MD

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individuals. It has male dominant sex, mind control and humiliation in it. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this story.

* * *

Rob Nowak

“My daughter Zoe is a slut.” Rob thought to himself. He feel bad thinking it but it was true. She was always rebellious, but after she (barely) graduated from high school she turned it up to eleven. Marijuana, alcohol, casual sex, if it was something her mother and father didn’t approve of she experimented with it. Rob recently found out that she was exposing herself on a live video feed for money. “Camming” she called it. Rob really don’t know where we went wrong. He had a good job at a successful antiques store and his wife, Catherine, was a nurse. He gave Zoe a good education and tried to teach her right from wrong and somehow she turned into this... bitch he barely even recognized.

This is not the first time he’d considered this, but he wished Zoe was like his neighbor’s kid, Amber. Rob’s next door neighbors were the Gentry’s. The parents were Tom and Theresa and their daughter was Amber. Rob was good friends with Tom and therefore knew his daughter too. Amber was a good girl, she worked at a bookstore and was going to college to be a pediatrician. She was basically the opposite of his slutty daughter. He don’t understand why life is so unfair that he had to be stuck with Zoe as his legacy and they get Amber. Rob have considered kicking Zoe out of the hose and washing his hands of her, but Catherine strongly opposes this. While she acknowledges that Zoe is terrible she doesn’t want to abandon her either.

Rob was pondering my terrible circumstances when an old man came into Rob’s shop and put an oil lamp on the table. Rob’s experienced appraisers eye told him that this lamp is very old and certainly more valuable than most of the things that show up in his store. “Nice lamp” Rob said to the man. “Where did you get it?” “I bought it in Egypt.” “How much do you want for it” Rob asked him. “Take it” he replied. “the damn bitch never gives you what you want.” “What do you mean bitch?” Rob asked him. The man was obviously crazy, but he seemed too calm to be schizophrenic. “Rub it and you’ll find out what I mean” he said and ran out of the store.

Curious, Rob rubbed the lamp and smoke began pouring out of the lamp and then formed a beautiful woman. “What the fuck” Rob muttered. “Sup” the genie said. “What is your first wish?” “You are a genie!” I exclaimed. The genie rolled her eyes “No, I’m Zoroaster of Ragha, of course I’m a genie, now you get three wishes so hurry up so I can go back to my lamp. I have a date with an Incubus tonight.” Rob decided the old man was right, this genie was a bit of a bitch. She reminded him of Zoe.... which gave him an idea. “I wish my daughter wasn’t a slut. I wish she was a good girl like my neighbor’s kid, Amber.” “Wish granted, rub the lamp when you want the other two wishes granted” the genie said and disappeared.

After the genie disappeared I took the lamp, closed up shop early and drove home. Sure enough, my daughter was in her room reading a book. Her hair, which had been dyed a putrid shade of green, was her natural brown. Her tattoos and piercings were gone and her clothes looked much more modest. She no longer wreaked of cigarettes and her room was tidy and full of college textbooks instead of booze and drugs. “Hi daddy” she said “Why are you home so early?” “I just wanted to spend some time with you, pumpkin” I replied to my daughter. “Sorry daddy, but I have a college class tonight.” “It’s no problem dear” I said. I couldn’t believe how great my wish had worked out, this was a dream come true.

Amber Gentry

Amber didn’t feel so good. She was sitting on her bed reading a college textbook when she got a terrible headache. “Fuck” she muttered to herself. Amber never cussed but the headache was very painful. Amber reached into her purse to go grab some aspirin and instead pulled out a joint. The weed made her feel a little better. She then went back to reading her fashion magazine. Amber began to think about sex and muscular men with huge cocks. She lit another joint and soon after her toke Amber became uncontrollably horny. She went into her dresser and pulled out her vibrator and began to pleasure herself on her bed, but unfortunately she couldn’t orgasm. “Fuck” she muttered. “I need a real cock.”

Amber’s changes were not only mental. Unbeknownst to her her breasts inflated to DD cups. Her natural brown hair dyed blue and grew down to her now ample ass and she was covered in piercings and tattoos and had two gaudy hoop earrings. Amber put on her pink “Princess” shirt, yoga pants and heels. She had neither a bra or underwear and the nipples of her ample breasts were clearly visible. Taking one last toke she stumbled downstairs. Her father, Tom, was sitting in the living room when he saw his daughter. “Dammit Amber!” Tom said. “Put some damn clothes on.” “Fuck off Tom” Amber said as she stumbled outside. Amber sauntered over towards his neighbor, Rob’s house. He had a cock, which was really the only criteria Amber had for sex.

Rob Nowak

Rob was sitting in his living room considering what to wish for with his two remaining wishes when he got a knock at his front door. He opened it up and saw a slutty teenager standing in his doorway. She had long, dyed hair, massive breasts, was dressed like a complete slut and reeked of marijuana. “Is this some kind of prank” Rob said, eyeing the woman. “Fuck me Rob” the woman said. “How do you know my name?” He asked. “It’s me stud, Amber.” “Oh fuck” Rob said as he immediately put two and two together. The genie had fixed Zoe but it messed up Amber instead. Rob was starting to consider how he could get the genie to fix Amber without fucking someone else up when Amber kneeled down and unzipped his pants.

Rob groaned with pleasure as the slutty teen began pleasuring him. She seemed to be an expert in fellatio and she had a tongue piercing that made the experience amazing. “Perhaps I should fix her after the blowjob” he thought to himself. With a grunt of pleasure he ejaculated all over Amber’s face.

After giving him a surprise blowjob Amber went outside to smoke a cigarette. After she left Rob decided it would be prudent to summon the genie and figure out what was going on. He rubbed the lamp and the genie appeared in a cloud of smoke. She was filing her nails and seemed as annoyed as ever.

“What do you want” she said without looking up from her nails. “What happened to Amber” Rob asked. “I asked for Zoe to stop being a slut, why did Amber get turned into a slut”? “That’s how my powers work” she explained. I can’t create or destroy anything, I just transfer characteristics from one person to another. For instance, if you asked for a billion dollars I’d take a billion dollars from the nearest millionaire to give it to you."“Why didn’t you tell me that before I made my first wish!” Rob exclaimed. “You never asked about the rules, asshole” the genie said.

She then flipped Rob off and dissipated back into her lamp. Rob was left sitting on his couch considering what he should do. He could fix Amber, but someone else would get sluttified instead. Amber sauntered into the room and sat on his lap. “Lets go up to your room and fuck” she whispered into his ear. It took every ounce of Rob’s self-control to stop her. “Amber...” he said hesitantly. “How do you explain to a girl that you accidentally turned her into a slut?” he mused to himself. Still on his lap, Amber took her top off and began rubbing her massive breasts against Rob’s face.

Naturally, that was when his wife walked through the door.

Catherine Nowak

It had been a stressful day at work for Catherine. She had just worked for fourteen hours straight and was ready to drink some wine and have a bubble bath. Opening her front door to find her husband grinding against the slutty girl from next door was, understandably, something she didn’t appreciate.

“You son of a bitch” Catherine yelled as she ran towards her husband. Catherine grabbed the lamp off of the desk and was about to throw it at him when the room filled with smoke. “Oh, you’re new” the genie said. “What the hell is going on here.” Catherine asked. “You know the drill babe” the genie said. “I’m a genie, you get three wishes, no wishing for unlimited wishes etcetera etcetera.”

“Three wishes, eh” Catherine said. “I wish that my husband was a dim-witted hunk with a huge dick who thinks about nothing but pleasuring me.” “No please—” Rob began as the wish took effect. Rob grew six and a half feet tall and his clothes exploded as his muscles grew. Hs skin became bronze and his hair became blonde. Next Rob’s penis grew until it was the size of an ear of corn. The mental changes happened last. His eyes glazed over and drool began leaking from his mouth. No longer would Rob be able to think about things like math and literature, anything beyond basic math and spelling was beyond him now. He was essentially an animal who existed for fucking.

Catherine didn’t know it, but turning Rob into a submissive stud had the opposite effect on her. Her body became extremely feminine as her breasts and butt grew, her hips widened, her hair grew down to her now ample ass and she lost twenty years of age. Catherine’s mind changed too. She was now incredibly intelligent and sexually dominant.

Amber didn’t understand what was going on but she knew she didn’t want to be here and tried to make a run for it, but Catherine ordered Rob to restrain her. With his new trunk-like arms it was effortless for Rob to grab her and pin her to the ground. “I wish you were my loyal masochist slave” Just as before, Amber’s mind was rewired so she was aroused by pain and humiliation and she could no longer get the release she desperately craved, and just as before the opposite became true for Catherine and she was now a hardcore sadist. Catherine decided to take her slaves upstairs to pleasure her as she considered what to do with her last wish. In her haze of sadistic lust she left the lamp on the floor.

Zoe Nowak

A few minutes after Catherine, Rob and Amber went upstairs Zoe returned home from work. she immediately knew something was wrong because the living room was trashed. The coffee table was flipped upside down and there was a pile of clothes on thew floor for some reason. Zoe heard noises from upstairs but before she could investigate she noticed an expensive-looking oil lamp on the floor.

She reached down to pick it up.

THE END