The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Am I Your New Addi(c)tion? [Volume 2]

Synopsis: As life moves on for Rhi & Lav, the two work towards a semblance of normalcy. However, what even is “normal” nowadays?

Tags: ds, fd, ff, ma, mc

ACT 1

Scene 1

I let go of her hand as she knelt down. Placing the bouquet of yellow roses down on the patch of grass; the specs of orange and pink make the petals look like a final burst of daylight as the sun sets. Turning around with her hand on the headstone, she had a tired smile on her face.

“You know, I’m never this happy to visit graveyards, but I’d like to believe he’s in a better place.”

“I wish I could believe like you. I’ve always wanted to. Ever since our gramps passed.” I paused as I looked at the neighboring plot. “I’ve wanted to believe in so many things throughout my life, but now more than ever I wish I could believe in that.”

“Then I’ll have to send my prayers twice as hard.” She said, standing up & taking my arm in her hands. I’m not entirely sure if that’s how it works, but my brother was the asshole when it came to religion, so I just appreciate the gesture & continue listening. “It’s sad I’m only now getting to visit your grandfather’s grave. Weird as it might sound, he wanted to bring me here.”

“Yeah, that is weird; even for him. But I know you wanted him to meet yours, so I can see how this would be the closest to you meeting ours.”

We stood there in silence for a few minutes. I don’t know if she was actually praying or what, but I heard a sniffle and eventually she tugged my arm. We slowly walked down the rocky pathway to her car; the day was nearly as beautiful as her, so we drove with the top down.

“I’ve been thinking.” She said, a little louder than normal so I could make out what she was saying. “I want to take you on an actual date.”

It had been a few months now since everything happened, and we’d met up for coffee about as many times as we slept together. And yet we’d never had that step in between. I wanted to suggest something sweet, but I knew her competitive spirit would enjoy a bit of a challenge.

“How bout mini-golf? Loser buys the winner dessert. Winner decides on where we’ll have dinner.”

“Oh you are so on!” She practically yelled in excitement.

Scene 2

I have her pinned, thrown against the wall, one hand is holding both her wrists above her head. The other is behind her head to cushion the impact; she has a brilliant brain, and as much as I like to lower her intelligence & make her be unable to think, I only ever want it to be temporary. Speaking of temporary, she has a look in her eyes that tells me that she’s even deeper into subspace than when I started walking her down on the couch. I guess throwing her against the wall threw her further down into trance. I know she likes it rough, but hot damn.

“You’re such a good girl for me, aren’t you, Lav?” I breathily whisper into her ear.

“Yes, ...Sir.” Her hooded eyes blink rapidly, as if that simple answer had taken all of her available brain power. Well, good thing I like being called Sir just as much as I enjoy being called Ma’am.

“Good girl,” I say holding the ‘r’ for a second in my mouth, slowly moving my hand from the back of her head to her neck, tracing my fingertips down her skin. I pause for a split second then lunge at her, licking and nibbling, using all my self restraint to hold myself back from biting her neck. I want to sink my jagged teeth into her perfect neck, but she works in an office environment & I’d hate to make people question her professionalism by covering her in hickies.

Juvenile as they may be, I love marking her body with my fangs. No, I think to myself in the moment, the markings I want to leave on her are for my eyes only. Correction: our eyes. I want her to be able to admire the artwork on her body once she’s fully conscious again. It’s an honor being trusted with her body, and especially her mind. As much as I enjoy breaking my playthings, I even more so enjoy putting them back together. Sometimes with some secret improvements.

Little things, like the confidence in her stride. Nowadays wherever she goes, it’s like she’s perpetually on a runway; she’s always been model worthy beautiful after all. I’ve been told my long legs would make me a great one as well, but I’d rather watch her show off outfits all day. Then lingerie sets all night.

And boy does she love flaunting it! We’ve had a couple wine fueled fashion shows like the ones I had in college, and the Polaroid I keep in my wallet makes my heart pump harder than ever.

Just thinking about it is enough to bring me back to the present moment, as my mouth is now on her collarbone; my hand having reached under to unclasp her bra with the finesse of cracking an egg with one hand.

I may be a clueless Butch when it comes to naming bra types, but I can still appreciate the look of her ensemble.

Slowly working her dress shirt undone, I help it down her shoulders and off her arms. I take a moment to appreciate her taste in bras (mine are mostly sports bras, and even a few binders), and do the same with her bra as her shirt. One of her nipples is already erect, so I focus my attention on the other, which is still inverted.

Gliding my tongue along her smooth skin, I tilt my head in a way that makes it so that I’m slowly drawing a spiral inwards to her areola. Letting the tip run against the little bumps, I finally make it to the center and latch my lips on her nip.

Her body lets out an instinctive moan, as I’ve learned the exact amount of pressure she enjoys directly on her breasts. Save the overstimulation for later, I want to play her like the fine instrument she is. Her mouth is open and her tongue is hanging out; a little bit of drool has begun to leak out, and from the noises she’s been making, I can tell it isn’t the only place she’s dripping from.

Taking both of my hands, I slowly run my nails down her back, scratching just enough to leave marks, but not enough for my claws to draw blood. Eventually they meet her marvelous ass, and each hand gets ahold of a cheek. I grope back and forth, giving a mini-massage as I get down on my knees and bring my hands to opposite sides of her pantsuit’s waistband. Praying at the altar of this Aphrodite.

Pushing inward like it were a Chinese Finger Trap, I gently undo the clasp holding the sides together with my teeth, then playfully flick the zipper up with my tongue. Getting me excited for what else I’ll be doing with my mouth, I look up at her and look into her soul as I drag the zipper down with my teeth. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve undressed her now, yet each time feels like a blessing.

With that said, I yank them down and am met with the matching panties to her now discarded bra; wet spot just barely visible. Nonchalantly shoving my nose in her crotch like a dog, I take a big whiff of her through the fabric. I want to tear the piece off her like a wolf, but ultimately I’m playful like a fox, so l let my human tongue tease by pressing the cloth into her cunt. This causes her moans to become louder like I’ve grown to love from her, and with that, I pull the panties down & stand up. The string of arousal that had hung onto her now clings to her shapely thighs, and I lick my lips before dipping my finger into it, bring it to my lips, and savor this ambrosiac appetizer.

Taking her chin in the palm of my hand, I look into her eyes.

“You’re doing marvelously, my dear, but now I need you to do some things for me. First off, you’re going to step out of those restrictive law pants.” Which she does as easily as someone who isn’t fully conscious does. “Perfect! Now, I’m going to walk you back over to the couch.” This is actually much easier, as I’ve gotten used to walking her while she’s blindfolded, and there isn’t much difference in my book. “You’re a very good doll!” I whisper in her ear. “Now, sit on the couch,” I put my hands on her shoulders and push down, “and lazily play with yourself.” I help her by placing one hand on her tit and the other on her pubic mound. Propping her up with a pillow, I take a second to admire my artwork. “Very good, sweetie. Now, you’re going to play with yourself while I throw our clothes in the washer. However, here’s what I need from you: You’re slowly going to wake up, but until I say so, you’re not allowed to stop playing with yourself.” I have a devilish grin on my face as I get to the really good part. “And not only that, you’re going to increasingly feel the need to be bred. You’re going to beg me relentlessly to fill you with my seed. And that’ll be possible because you’re going to only be able to see my strap as a dick. I’m going to tell you how we need foreplay, but you’ve been so turned on, you’re going to become feral with a need to breed yourself. You have my consent to be rough, just don’t hurt yourself. Now, do I have your consent for all this?”

“Yesss, Ssirrr” she says, which causes me to chuckle. I’d been thinking about asking to be her girlfriend, but maybe she’d prefer I be her boyfriend instead. Either way, I’d be honored to be her partner.

Scene 3

Well, both of our clothes are in the washer, the shoes are by the door, and her jacket is in the closet; just like she is. I can hear her practically-screaming moans coming from the living room; her attempts to muffle herself have utterly failed and its honestly gotten me a little moist thinking about how I’m going to ram my cock into her. (She hates that word, else I wouldn’t really describe my wet pussy like that, well, ever.)

I let myself fondle my own tit for a second as I finish getting everything together. I’ve used this joke countless times with her, but instead of dining in, I think I’ll be eating out (I can hear her groaning & envision her eyes rolling just thinking about the joke) tonight. Laughing at my absurdity, I put my hair in a tight ponytail; I then throw on my robe, tie it together, and saunter into the living room.

“Oh, and what do we have here!?” I say, faux-shocked, walking in on her doing as she was programmed to do.

“Uh, n-nothing!” She sheepishly says, grabbing a pillow with one hand to cover herself, meanwhile the other hand is still running, or rather fingering, on autopilot.

“Mhm,” I pause as I rip the pillow away, tossing it onto the floor, “and since when did I say you could play with yourself?” I laugh at my own absurdity, because whereas I’d love to own her orgasms, we haven’t talked about that yet. Maybe once I make her wear a remote controlled vibrator out to dinner I’ll bring it up; that’d make the mini-golf interesting! I lean into her face so that our noses are touching and tell her “That means stop playing, my dear,” in a hushed tone. I then give her a big smooch right on the lips and can’t help myself from smiling into her kiss.

I can feel her hands reaching up and grabbing at me, trying to get the robe undone without being able to see it. I give her another kiss, and lean back. She lets out a whimper like a needy bitch in heat, and I gladly undo the knot holding the fabric together. Her eyes widen, and I swear I almost see hearts in place of her pupils.

Before I even have a chance to say anything else, she’s grabbed me and thrown me on the couch. She’s near-instantaneously slobbering on my plasdick appendage.

“Mmmmm yeah yuw like thad?” She manages to get out while her lips are locked around my cock. I swear, she practically unhinged her jaw the way she swallowed me in one smooth motion.

“Of course I like it, you cockdrunk slut. Now get back to swallowing my dick and slurping my jizz.” I say as I weave my fingers through her hair and get a good handful. “Now do you want this or not?” She answers with a muffled moan, and I take that as enough of a yes to tighten my fist and begin to guide her fuckhole of a mouth down on my drool drenched dick.

I watch with rapt attention, moaning as if I could actually feel it all, as she adjusts quickly. I keep upping the pace to her face until I’m ramming into her throat, skullfucking her with reckless abandon.

As fun as CONSENSUALLY abusing her cocksucking skills can be, I know this is just the appetizer, and so I pull out the cartoonishly large bulb attached to the end of my dick’s cum tube and give a couple pumps to satiate her thirst. (I like to do a 1:3 ratio of flavored lube to cum lube so that she gets a little bit of a sweet treat; after all, she loves swallowing ...whether she realizes it or not.) She gets most of it in her mouth, although I pull out and give one last small pump to paint her face.

Before she can even say anything, I swoop down and lick her cheek where a good bit fell.

“Open.” I say, to which she immediately does. I can see my cum in her mouth, and I add just a little bit more by spitting straight into her mouth. “Swallow.” Which she also immediately obeys. “Good girl!” I excitedly tell her, and then proceed to make out with her, swirling my tongue in her mouth, smelling my cum cocktail on her breath & loving the taste.

Suddenly, without grace, I’m thrown back fully on the couch with my robe trapped under me.

“Enough locking lips, it’s time to pound this pussy!” She says with a Cheshire Grin; is she trying to out cheese me? Regardless, she’s immediately hovering her hole over my pole. Right as she lines herself up to sink down, I lunge at her large, heavenly hips. Sinking my fingers into her flesh, I pull her to my base and bounce her on my balls. (What, I like a realistic strap; or would you prefer something more mythical?)

“Oooohhhh yyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!” She screams out, gushing a good bit of squirt just from the insert. I relent my hold on her and she raises herself up to the tip just to let gravity do all the work. “FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!” Is all she can say as she slides herself down with the grace of someone tumbling down a flight of stairs. It’s raw, passionate, and completely animalistic; if she had any body hair I’d laugh at her primal instincts seeming almost furry-like. But no, her shaved pussy bounces into my bush and I grab her, trying to kick my knees up to force her onto my stomach so I can hold her as I jackhammer her cunt.

This goes on for some time, neither one of us really saying anything besides a combination of sweet nothings and feral growlings. At one point I have my hands around her neck, pushing on the sides (as one does to safely choke; since you should never press on the front of someone’s neck), telling her to breathe in right before I tighten my grasp.

Towards the end, she’s doing similar to me, however now she’s riding me, smacking me hard across the face, demanding I ‘rape a baby into her!’ As absurd as that statement is, I tell her I’m getting close, to which she immediately throws herself down harder than before, practically knotting herself with my fake balls.

I’ve actually cum a couple times from the sensations, and so I light-headedly grab the bulb with one hand, grab her waist with the other, and pump her with a torrent of my pseudo seed all while thrusting upwards into her womb.

Fuck she’d look stunning with a womb tattoo!

I’ll be surprised if my neighbors don’t complain about the noise, because fuck is she screaming like a banshee; she’s also putting the cream in screaming as I feel her cunt creaming on my cock & crotch!!

Scene 4

She’s still lying on the couch, but this time she’s got her hips thrust in the air, supported by the pillow under her ass.

“Do you want it warm or hot?” I ask her, running the rag under the kitchen faucet.

“Just warm,” she says with a giggle, “I’ll take a hot shower afterwards. Or should I say we’ll take a hot shower?” I walk back with the rag and gently wipe her face; leaning over to give her a kiss on the forehead and then the lips.

“Whatever you’d like, my pillow princess,” I say while laughing. I move over and begin wiping her down, starting with the sweatiest parts and working from there. I make sure to get underneath her tits and get the boobsweat, then work my way to the hips.

When I get there, I scoot myself onto the other end of the couch, and work my shoulders underneath her legs. Leaning down, I begin to wipe her crotch, planting gentle kisses on her fupa all the way down to her mound. Wiping her inner thighs, I come back to her sorely fucked cunt, and try not to overstimulate her as I let my tongue out and slowly lick around her pussy and then work inwards to her clit. Giving soft strokes with my tongue, I cherish the combination of flavors as it essentially re-energizes me.

“Mmmmm, yeah, just like that.” She mumbles, pawing around with her hand to get a grip of my hair. She eventually grabs ahold of my head, and I let her shove my face into her cunt. “You were a bad boy and left a mess in me. Now be a good girl and clean me up!” She ends her order with a loud moan as I suck on her clit with just a little extra force than is necessary. She actually slaps the side of my head, but only gets one good swing in before I grab her wrist with force, pulling it to the side and looking up at her.

“Don’t forget who’s really in charge here, kiddo.” I pause with daggers in my eye, but let my demeanor shift back to playful. “Now would you like to ask nicely?” Sheepishly, she nods.

“Please, Ma’am, won’t you eat this cunt like a tossed salad you covered in your special dressing?”

I fight hard to hold back a laugh, stifling it by biting my inner cheeks.

“As you wish, Lav.” She may be a demon at times, but I’m honored to call her mine.

“Thank you ...Daddy” She says, blowing me a bratty kiss.

Scene 5

The sunrise had already crested past the horizon; the clouds had taken most of the majesty away, but that didn’t steal the moment from us.

We sat on a ragged blanket that held the sand from breaking through. Sugar sand that looks sweet enough to eat fell through my fingers as I laid on my back, arm outstretched, admiring the view to my side as she adored the view in front of us.

“Beautiful, wouldn’t you agree?” She asked with a beam of sunlight caught in her eyes, making them look like warm amber dew drops and I was merely the lucky blade of grass she’d fallen upon this morning.

“Stunning,” I said with a smile that teetered on smirk, “and the sky looks great too.”

For some reason, this caused us both to spontaneously start laughing, like we were sharing an inside joke neither one of us fully knew the origins of, but still found it hilarious all the same.

“Be serious! Isn’t it well worth the early morning and dragging yourself out of bed so you could see?” She tilted her head back to properly enjoy the cascades of colors both contrasting and complementing the others as they painted a vibrant explosion across the dimly lit sky.

“I think it looks phenomenal.” I shook my hand off, wiped it on my shirt, and rolled over to place my head in her lap. “The only thing that could make it perfect would be a breakfast basket, some painting supplies ...or both!” She ruffled my hair like I’m some kind of pet, and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

“Those are all lovely ideas. Now how about we cuddle?”

It wasn’t the most comfortable positioning, but being with her in that moment made everything else in the world fade away. My aching joints seemed to ease up, and I could breathe just a little easier through my scarred lungs. No, not “everything” was right in the world, but in our little pocket universe on the side of the beach, it just felt... serene.

Scene 6

The morning had been phenomenal, but my pasty white ass couldn’t handle the heat as well as her bronzed sun-kissed skin could, so we eventually packed up and had brunch on the island before heading inland for the mini-golf!

Before leaving the little Mom’n’Pop diner with watered down mimosas, I had her slip into a stall and put her brand new remote controlled vibrator in. I’m thinking of buying a cute little chastity belt to lock her into place, but not enough of them fit on larger bodies, and honestly? That’s a crime!!

She sauntered back to our booth, and right before both her ass cheeks had landed on the cushion, I turned it on; the adorable little yelp she let out only caused a couple heads to turn, but boy was she brighter than a ruby with the blush that’d instantly popped on her face!

Scene 7

“Fore!” I yelled as I lightly tapped the ball on what felt like the world’s smallest mini-golf course. It barely nudged an inch forward.

“I’m counting that as a stroke.” She said, standing behind me, putter tucked under her arm with pencil & pad in hand.

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.” I said as I gently kicked the ball with my Dyke Martin boot; it didn’t go far, but it got at least a little distance on it, and it almost rolled down the little ramp. “That’s my first one, now it’s your turn!”

“If that’s your first, then I’m gonna enjoy mine!” She said as she squatted down next to the tee and put her neon pink colored ball down. Without standing up, she maneuvered her club to hold it by the bottom, and pointed it like a pool cue towards her ball.

“Five!” She quietly mocked me, and tapped the ball with the end of her handle. It rolled past my ball and down the ramp into the animatronic alligator’s mouth and came out the end of its tail, sinking her with a hole in one. My jaw was on the fake grass as she stared at me with that wide grin.

“B-but how!?” Was all I could say as she literally danced around me, kissed my cheek, and slapped my ass.

“Just be glad I’m going easy on you, champ!”

“If you say so, My PuttPuttPrincess.” I said, laughing at myself while tapping my ball down the ramp. It overshot and flew past its destination, bouncing off the border of the course, landing right next to the hole. I took a deep sigh, not really of disappointment, but rather of amazement that it could balance so perfectly on the edge. I took my phone out to snap a pic of my ball’s edging.

I also swiped over to the vibrator’s app and pushed the slider a little higher in hopes I could also have her closer to the edge.

I’d put it to a decent setting for the drive here, but had lowered it down to practically off when we started playing. But now I was turning it back up.

“H-hey, what’s the big idea!?” She said with a shocked face, aflush with heat.

“You knew this was gonna happen. It was bound to, especially when you decided to act like a little brat. I mean come on, what was that pool stick shit!?” I said as I looked up from my phone, my smirk just slightly evil.

There’s a look in her eye that says she wants to banter with me, wants to enjoy the moment, but then she closes her eyes and gives me a devilish smile that looks like she’s about to murder me.

“You’re gonna be so fucking embarrassed when I finish whooping your ass with this thing going. I might even make you wear it. After you fish it out & clean it off with your tongue!”

I’d rather wear a vibrating packer, but that’s neither here nor now.

“So you’re saying if I let you win, I get to eat you out? Don’t threaten me with a good time, babygirl!”

She stomps over to me, and grabs me by the collar of my jacket, pulling me to my feet. She kisses me, aggressively to the point that I can taste my own blood, and pulls my hair back.

Autism be damned, all I can do is look deeply in her eyes; no matter how uncomfortable it might make me feel with others, it’s all I ever want to do when I’m near her.

“Oh no, I’m not letting you off that easy. I’d say I want you to try, but really I want you to succeed. I want you to beat me as hard as you can. Because if you do, I’ll let you literally beat me.” She leans into my ear, nibbling & whispering. “I’m not going easy on you. And yet, I want you to fill me up at dinner, then treat my stuffed-ass (was that a double entendre? need to get my head out of the gutters) like your personal punching bag until I’m crying from the pain. I want my ribs bruised; I want my friends to be terrified of what you do to me; hell, I want to be covered in markings to the point that I know they’ll all be secretly envious and wish I’d let you use them.” My brother once mentioned being afraid of hurting her in the ways she wanted, but never elaborate any further; I’m finally understanding it all now. Before she has a chance to say anything else, I grab her wrist just enough to make her let go. But in that split instance, I twirl around her like a punk doing ballet, and now have her arm pinned behind her back.

“I really wish there was a wall nearby so I could have you pinned up against it.” There’s no one else around, so I lunge forward till my jaw hits her collarbone, teeth sinking in. Deep. She bites her tongue to hold back a scream of pain, but as I tighten my bite just a little harder, she moans loudly in pleasure. This causes me to laugh, which makes me honestly sound like an asshole. But you are what you eat, so I slap her ass enough to make her almost fall over, and tap my ball into the hole with my putter.

“You shithead! I better not be bleeding!!” She tries to yell in as hushed a tone as possible.

“Don’t you worry your pretty little mind.” I say as I reach down, grab my ball, and walk towards the next course. Turning to walk backwards I look her back in the eyes, “It’s definitely gonna have a bruise, but you’re dry; well, your neck is, but I’m pretty sure you’re drenched elsewhere. Oh, and put me down for 3, okay?”

“Okay.” Is all she says. I can’t read her face, and that’s worrisome. Externally I’m playing it cool, but internally I’m freaking out a little bit. I’m holding back my anxiety, telling me that I went too far. But I trust her to communicate with me. If she needs to yellow—or even red—light, I’d flip my attitude completely & have the vibrator off in an instant; I’d run my ass off to the refreshment stand & get her ice, and even offer to immediately drive her home.

But she’s tough, and uses all her focus to nearly beat my ass in the remaining courses. I’m partly convinced that she sliced a couple strokes poorly on purpose, because by the last hole we’re neck in neck, but I sink the last stroke with just enough finesse to beat her. And it looks like she’s about to cry?

So I scoop her up in my arms and pepper her in kisses. Eventually, as she laughs at me, she turns to me.

“So, where are we eating?” She asks, giggling as I lay on the smooches.

“Spoilers, Sweetie!” Is all I say as I put her back down on the ground, and return our clubs.

My stomach starts to rumble, and I’m torn between queso & arroz con pollo and orange chicken & low mein.