The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Always Ahead of the Game

“Aww... Dammit, come on. Protect the fucking quarterback!” Jack shouted. He waved his hands, nearly knocking over the beer on his armrest.

The players on screen picked themselves up, making their way to the line and only ticking him off more with how lackluster they seemed to be taking things. Jack wasn’t like that. He never took anything lightly, and maybe that was a decent explanation for his high blood-pressure and dangerous temper.

“Stupid shit players. Come on and step up!” He grunted, downing the last few drops from his bottle.

Jack looked at the television, the opposing team calling time, a commercial beginning. He then leaned back in his chair and smiled.

Time for a refill, he thought, but this time he wasn’t wasting his precious energy getting up. He had other plans. Glancing over at the table next to his chair, he wondered if there was any truth to the rumor he’d heard his buddies drunkenly saying the other night in the bar. Could such a remote actually simplify his life that much?

“Gina, baby, come in here and bring me a beer.” He called out.

He heard shuffling behind him, then saw Gina, his always on the move wife come whipping through the room. She was as sexy as always. Trim figure, long dark hair, curves in just the right places to still draw his eye. Even the fact she was wearing old worn clothing, the kind she called cleaning clothes, didn’t make her any less appealing. But right now, he wanted a damn beer and his stupid ass team to play like they weren’t the low division losers they seemed to think they were.

“Beer!” He called out.

Gina turned and looked at him, glaring with cold eyes that could freeze a lake. “Get it yourself, Jack. You have legs!”

“Baby, I can’t miss the game. It’s the season opener.”

“Then pause it. We have a damn DVR.” Gina said. “I have cleaning to do. And you sure aren’t gonna help with that.”

Jack rolled his eyes, the last commercial of the break almost over. “But baby, if I pause it, I won’t know what’s happening right now. I’ll always be a few minutes behind.”

Gina stopped and put her hands on her hips, the rubber gloves she’d pulled from a drawer hanging at her side. “Jack, sometimes you’re such a lazy bum. Just get your own beer during a commercial. There’s one on now.”

Jack smiled, a grin that showed he never intended to get his own beer, even if he had the time to. He reached over and grabbed the remote, the one he’d ordered after his buddies convinced him. It was a joke of a product and he’d been drunk-buying online when he got it. He almost failed to even remember what it did until he got it in the mail on Friday.

The Womote 3000 from Trance-tory Technologies supposedly worked in much the same way as those sonic pet remotes did. But this was intended to work on women. There was some junk about it being scientifically tuned to the female mind. It supposedly worked based on select bio-rhythms that every mature woman had. And the result of zapping a woman with it supposedly allowed a man to get ahead of the game so to speak. In fact, if Jack recalled correctly, the exact wording on the box said, always get ahead. That’s what Jack wanted. He wanted to stop bickering about his laziness and just get his woman to bring him a beer.

As the commercial faded and the announcers came back, his team getting ready to start third down, Jack pointed the Womote at Gina. She wasn’t paying attention to him any longer, having turned and begun wiping a finger through the dust on the table by the window.

“I can’t believe what a mess this place is.” Gina said idly as she reached for the gloves hanging at her side.

“Beer!” Jack said, and pressed the button.

A thin laser beam fired from the end of the Womote right at his wife.

“Oops!” Gina said, dropping the gloves to the floor. She bent over to retrieve them and the laser beam shot right past her out the window.

“Shit!” Jack muttered.

Gina looked up. “What?” She asked.

He looked at the TV, seeing his team’s quarterback get sacked. “Fuckin game.” He said. As the defense took the field, he realized he’d have to wait until the next commercial break to get a better angle and try again. He was determined to stand his ground on this, or rather sit his ground. Gina would be the one getting him a beer. If not, he’d return this stupid Womote with more than just an angry letter.

* * *

Meanwhile, as Jack was settling into the fact his team kind of sucked this year, and he’d have to do without a beer for the moment, eighteen year old Kimmy Wheeler was riding her bike down the sidewalk out in front of Jack’s home.

She moved up and down as she rode, really trying to make this workout work for her. She was in perfect shape. Anyone could tell her that, but Kimmy was positive she could look better. She always had been a perfectionist, even in grade school. Now she had important things on her mind, like going off to school next year, figuring out what she wanted to do with her life, and of course, boys.

Kimmy grinned and waved to Mr. Lansing. He was a teacher at her school and while an adult, still had the youth to attract nearly every teenage girl’s eye. The best part was, he was a cool guy. He spoke to his students like people, not like they were beneath him. Though Kimmy knew more than a few girls who’d definitely like being beneath Mr. Lansing.

She was just about past his driveway when suddenly something caught her eye from the other side of the street. She turned just in time to see what looked like a thin beam of light shoot out from the house on the corner and hit her square in the face.

Kimmy shook as the laser beam seemed to warm her face and momentarily blind her. She wiggled the handlebars and lost all balance as the bike waggled and crashed to the pavement, knocking her to one side.

“Oh my gosh,” Mr. Lansing shouted. He ran over to her. “Are you okay? Kimmy, did you hurt anything?”

Her eyes seemed to take an unusually long time to focus but as soon as Mr. Lansing’s face came into clarity, Kimmy smiled wider than ever before. She sat up as he helped her, his strong hands suddenly feeling very right on her body.

“Are you okay?” He repeated.

Kimmy looked around, feeling a bit lost for just a second or two. “I’m fine. I’m very fine.” She said.

He nodded and stood up, offering to assist her to her feet. As she stood, Kimmy arched her back more than necessary, thrusting her chest out and trying to look wanton, like she needed something most desperately at this very moment. “Wouldn’t you say I’m fine, Mr. Lansing?”

He looked at her, her bike, then suddenly back at her face. “Er... are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh yes, but there is one thing you could help me with.” Kimmy said.

She could feel the foreignness in her tone, the oddity to her thoughts, but there was nothing she could do about any of it. Kimmy Wheeler realized she wasn’t in control of herself, at least not until she had one simple thing.

“Anything,” Mr. Lansing said. He was genuinely concerned that maybe she hit her head or something. “What is it you need?”

Kimmy licked her lips, brushed some hair from her face, and leaned in close to the man’s chest. “I need to suck your cock. I want it right now!”

Her teacher nearly fell backwards as he jumped. He stuttered a bit, his eyes quickly scanning all directions as if concerned this was a prank to get him in trouble with the school board. He backed away, Kimmy only moving towards him.

“um... What are you saying?” He asked, knowing full well what the young girl had just said.

Like a cat on the prowl, Kimmy never let her eyes leave his. She stretched as she stalked towards him, amused with how he shuffled back over the grass and towards his front porch. “I said I need to suck your cock. I want to taste that big slab of man meat you have hiding there. And I wanna drain you dry. Come on, Mr. Lansing. You wanna do it don’t you? Every man wants to shove his cock down some teenager’s throat and blast her full of his seed. Aren’t I good enough for you?”

Mr. Lansing was sweating more than just a bit now. He backed up until he tripped on the stairs up to his porch. Falling back, he caught himself and sat down. Kimmy stood there right in front of him.

“I think, I mean, I don’t think you know what you’re saying, Kimmy. Maybe you hit your head or something. I should call your parents.”

Kimmy moved in closer, her hands finding their way to the man’s pants, sliding up and over the bulge she found waiting there. “Oh you wouldn’t want to call my parents. My daddy might not be so happy if he knew you were shoving your cock down my throat.”

“But... but... but I’m not doing that.” Mr. Lansing gasped.

“Oh you will be, Mr. Lansing. You will be doing that and you will be letting me taste your cum!”

Kimmy unzipped his pants, her fingers doing quick work and her mind only cringing at what a slut she was becoming. Inside, her confusion was being beaten down by lust, pure and uncontrolled lust at the situation. Mr. Lansing was helpless as she reached in and grabbed hold of his cock.

“No, no please. You need to stop this right now, Kimmy.” Mr. Lansing said. He protested but she noted his hands remaining where they were on the stairs beside him.

“Oh come on,” She said. “You want this. You know you do. I’m just another of the hot high school cunts you leer at all the time. You secretly want us all begging to be your personal cum slut, don’t you?”

“No, I don’t think that way. I respect you girls.” Mr. Lansing said. He was speaking in barely a whisper now as Kimmy pulled his thick cock out from his pants and began jacking her fist up and down its length.

She looked up at him, grinned, and held his dick straight up in her fist. “Well then, Mr. Lansing, respect this.”

Kimmy Wheeler sank her face down, swallowing her teacher’s cock whole. She shoveled it straight down her throat, somehow avoiding any gag reflex she might have expected. Up and down she bobbed, really slurping and making wet slobbering noises as she only wanted this act to look and sound equally whorish.

“Oh, unghhh...” Mr. Lansing moaned, his eyes starting to close as he leaned back, getting a blow job right out in front of his house.

Again and again, Kimmy bounced her face off his cock, licking and swallowing, sucking, and kissing every inch of his rigid manhood. She popped her lips free for a moment, looking up at the teacher who’d seemingly given in to her whims.

“Still want me to stop sucking your cock, huh Mr. Lansing?”

He opened his eyes. He ignored the cars passing by and how slowly they may have been going, distracted by such a public display. He looked down at Kimmy, her hair around her face, her cute little body looking so lust-inducing. “Get your fucking face back on my dick. I’m gonna give you something to snack on, you little slut!”

Kimmy giggled at his words. She knew he’d fall to her desires. All men were just aching for what she was doing. Opening her mouth, she swallowed his cock and began tightening her cheeks, really going to town on him. She noted he reached up with one hand and grasped the back of her throat, pulling her tighter into his hips.

“Mmmphhh...” Kimmy moaned, having to breathe through her nose as he wouldn’t let her up for air.

Soon, Mr. Lansing was bucking his hips off the stairs, yanking Kimmy by her head into his lap, sinking his cock so deep inside her throat his balls were slapping her chin. He grunted and looked down at her head, pulling her onto him one last time.

“Unghhh...” He groaned.

Kimmy gasped and nearly choked as cum began flooding her mouth, filling her cheeks, sliding down into her belly by what seemed the liter. It felt like someone had just taken a 16 ounce beverage and chugged it forcefully down her throat for her. She loved it. Something inside her mind made her love it. Being used as Mr. Lansing’s cum depository was better than any exercise she could have gotten today.

Finally, he let go of the back of her head and she fell backwards onto the grass next to his stairs. She breathed deeply, only a trickle of semen dribbling over her lips. Looking at Mr. Lansing, she saw him grinning.

“So I take it you’ve changed your attitude?” She asked.

He looked around, noting that they at least seemed safe from any obvious observers. Nodding, he reached down to help her up. “Oh yes. I think you definitely changed my mind on things. Now why don’t we get you inside and see if you aren’t still thirsty.”

Kimmy laughed. “Oh boy, extra credit time huh? I can’t wait.” And with that, she stood and brushed herself off, licking her lips at the thought of more delicious cum.

* * *

Back across the street in Jack’s house, the game was really not going too well. On the next possession after the opposing team got the ball, one of their star running backs had taken it the length of the field for a touch down. Now Jack was stewing again at how pathetic his team seemed today.

What a sucky way to start the season, he realized as the commercial break began.

“Shit!” He sighed.

“What is it, still playing poorly?” Gina asked.

Jack watched his wife breeze by with a bag of trash from the upstairs bathroom. He also recalled just why he was more than just a little bothered.

“Hey babe, game’s sucking pretty bad. How bout a beer?”

Gina stopped and glared at him. “I told you, get it yourself. I’m busy right now. You think this house will clean itself?”

Jack frowned and felt his frustration kick up. Gina just grinned and skipped by towards the kitchen with the small bag of trash. Looking over at the table, Jack grabbed the Womote and prepared for Gina to walk back through. He’d get her this time dammit.

“Honestly Jack, sometimes you’re the laziest man on the planet.” Gina said, hustling through the room on the way back upstairs.

Jack raised the Womote and pressed the button, watching the laser beam shoot across the room right at her. At the last possible second, Gina suddenly tripped and her movement proved just enough for the beam to once again miss and fire straight out yet another window behind her head. This time the beam soared at an angle up into the air.

“Fuck!” Jack shouted.

Gina stopped straightening the edge of the rug she’d tripped on and looked over at her husband. She looked from the TV to his frustrated face. “What? You upset that the beer commercial has you wanting one? Get off your ass and get it yourself!”

And with that, Gina went back to her cleaning and the game came back on. Jack mumbled frustrations under his breath, annoyed at how nothing seemed to be going his way at all today.

* * *

Meanwhile, somewhere in the sky above, a commercial plane was preparing for a landing at a nearby airport. The captain had just come on and asked that passengers please fasten their seat belts when Greg Harris realized he had a problem.

“Excuse me,” He said, catching a lovely young flight attendant’s attention. “Can I have some help here?”

Beverly stopped in the aisle of first class, noting how lightly filled the flight was and that everyone else in her section seemed fine. Turning to the passenger, she smiled, and brushed her long blonde hair behind one ear. “How may I help you, sir?”

Greg pointed at his seat belt. “I’m not sure it’s working. I can’t seem to fasten it.”

Beverly reached down and grasped the belt, trying to remain professional while knowing this was an awkward position. The flight attendant uniforms they wore for this airline were rather provocative as opposed to some she’d worn on past jobs. Oh well, she’d thought, sex sells and the times are tough. Of course at that time, bending over facing a passenger wasn’t something in the front of her mind.

“It seems to not be locking in place like it should,” She said. “Hold on. Let me get a better angle.”

At that exact moment the plane went through some slight turbulence and she grabbed the arm rest of his seat to stabilize herself. Looking up, she saw the ground outside the plane and something bright flashing up towards her. Seconds later, she was blasted right in the face by a bright laser-like beam, nearly making her fall to the floor.

Greg was trying not to stare down the young woman’s top when suddenly he noticed the plane bank a little and caught a glimpse of a flash of light from the window to his right. He looked back at Beverly and noted how suddenly confused she seemed. She looked like someone who’d stood up too fast and nearly blacked out.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Um... yeah. I just. Something hit me.”

Greg leaned forward and placed a hand on her shoulder. She was still kneeling in front of him, but now she seemed to need that position for support. “Should I get someone else to help?”

“No, um... definitely not!” Beverly said. Her enthusiasm was quite apparent. And it wasn’t just the sudden energy she seemed to have that startled Greg into silence. It was her entire demeanor that quickly seemed to have changed.

Beverly looked down at herself, noting her revealed cleavage and how Greg seemed to be staring. She also noted his seat belt still being undone. Licking her lips, she slit her eyes and looked up at him.

“Sir, I’m afraid we can’t have you landing without some protection right here.”

Saying that, Beverly laid her hand right on his pants, gripping the erection she found him hiding.

“Oh...” Greg jumped a little. “I’m afraid I don’t...”

“Shhh...” Beverly said. “Don’t try and argue. Since your belt doesn’t seem to be working, we’ll just have to find some other way of restraining you in your seat. I think I know what might work.”

“Um... what?” Greg said, noting the young blonde hadn’t removed her hand from his crotch.

Beverly lowered her voice and leaned up closer to him. “Well. Between you and me, I really think if I shove my face on your cock, it might prove restraining enough. Don’t you think?”

Greg nearly jumped from his chair, and probably would have if the young flight attendant hadn’t been handling his dick through his pants. “You wanna what?” He asked.

Beverly leaned back, allowing the man a clear view down her top. “Oh trust me, I’m a professional in flight safety. Besides, sir, I do believe you like what you see. Am I wrong?”

Greg swallowed, and looked around. At least he was the only passenger on this row, otherwise everyone would be watching this exchange. “Um... no, I mean you’re okay.”

Beverly frowned. “Just okay?” She looked down and shook her chest, making the upper swells of her tits jiggle rather obscenely for the passenger. “Are these just okay?”

Greg began to feel a bit more bold. If this girl was going to risk her job, what did he really have to worry about?

“Well, I don’t know. I can’t really see them all that well.” Greg said.

Beverly bit her lower lip. “Well okay, but usually I don’t allow this kind of thing. Here, allow me to show you.”

Greg could hardly breathe as Beverly remained before him on her knees and raised both hands to unbutton her top. As she folded the blazer back and undid her blouse, she smiled but kept her eyes focused on his crotch.

Finally her blouse fell open and her full tits were seen, restrained only in a thin white bra. “So how are they, now?” Beverly asked. She jiggled her chest again, this time looking like a porn star wannabe.

“Holy fuck!” Greg said, clapping a hand over his mouth. He whispered more. “Those are nice. Can I touch?”

Beverly looked around, felt suddenly uncomfortable, then looked up into Greg’s eyes. “Sir, I really need to restrain you properly. If you allow me to do that, to use my mouth and make sure your cock is protected during landing, then yes, you can feel me up all you like.”

He hardly put any thought into a response and simply nodded his head, reaching forward to paw at her tits. In a second or two, he’d managed to pull her bra lower so both tits escaped and he had his fingers pressing hard into the soft pillowy flesh, squeezing away like a stress ball.

Beverly meanwhile had grabbed his pants and begun unzipping them, reaching in to find just how hard he already was. Somewhere inside her she recognized how wrong this was, how many rules she was breaking. Something else convinced her this was the right thing to do in this situation. His safety belt wasn’t working. Therefore her mouth was the safest place for his cock. And her stomach would be an even safer place for all his gooey sperm. She needed to do this. It was her job, her blow job.

Smiling, Beverly leaned back for just a second, letting Greg get some really good squeezes in. He pinched her nipples, pulling them and twisting them as his eyes widened and his cock lengthened.

“Okay sir, now please lean back and let me get to work.”

Greg put up no resistance as Beverly simply dove down between his legs, swallowing his cock and beginning what she claimed was her responsible duty.

“Mmpphh...” Beverly moaned, feeling how thick and full Greg’s cock was. She hardly had room in her mouth to contain such a monster, much less in her tiny throat. Yet she pushed on, knowing this was the right thing to do. It was what her passenger needed. More than that, it was what she needed.

“Oh fuck!” Greg growled. He no longer cared if anyone else knew what he was doing. The other passengers were behind him and were probably all buckled into their seats. They had no idea what he was having done to him, even if they suspected.

Watching Beverly’s head bob up and down, faster and faster, her hair bouncing around his legs, Greg grinned. He reached around beneath her, as much as he could, and grabbed at her shaking tits. They were big and soft. Feeling them only quickened what she was already doing to him.

“Oh damn, oh unghhh!” Greg cried out. This time he knew everyone else probably heard him. Who cared? He’d just blasted this young flight attendant full of his cum.

Beverly felt the hot jets of fluid surge forth down her throat. She felt her lips only pressing in tighter, forming a seal so she could swallow every last bit. Then she felt the contentment at knowing she’d serviced her passenger so well.

Pulling her face up, Beverly wiped at her lips, licking her fingers of any excess cum. “Mmm... sir, I believe that was enough for the moment. Thank you for cooperating.”

Greg pointed out the window. “But we still haven’t landed.”

Beverly saw he was indeed correct. She looked back at his cock, then up to his face. He was one big smile as he reached down and pinched one of her nipples. “I think you better stuff your face with my cock until we’re at the terminal. I need to fill you up a bit more... so I’m safe and all, right?”

Beverly grinned, her mouth still tasting of semen. “You’re absolutely correct, sir.” And with that she opened wide and began coaxing his dick back to full erection.

* * *

“Fucking shit, come on!” Jack shouted at the TV, reaching for a nonexistent beer and only angering himself more.

“Why the fuck can’t anyone block for the quarterback? He needs to get one damn pass completed.”

Gina strolled through the room, taking her gloves off as she did. She carried two more small bags of trash and even in her current state with her hair pulled back and her make-up off, Jack still took a second to appreciate the fine piece of ass he’d married. Of course he knew calling her a fine piece of ass would result in not seeing how fine it was anytime soon.

“Still not doing so well, huh?” She said with a dismissive tone.

“These guys are sucking harder than anything this year.” Jack said.

As Gina went into the kitchen, a commercial break started and suddenly Jack was reminded of his other game, the one of trying to test out the Womote on Gina. He wanted a damn beer, but by this point, he also just wanted a damn successful attempt at trying the thing out.

“Hey Gina, gimme a beer while you’re in there.” Jack shouted.

There was a rather heavy shutting of the trash can lid and she rushed out in front of him. “Dammit Jack, I told you to just get up and get your own damn beer. Isn’t it halftime already?”

He looked at the screen. “Will be in a couple of minutes, but come on, I need to see the halftime analysis too. Besides, you’re already up.”

As Gina paced away angrily, beginning her spiel, he reached over and grabbed the Womote.

“Jack, I’ve told you a hundred times. I’m not your slave. You can’t just expect me to drop everything and do what you like.”

Gina walked over by the front door, preparing to head back upstairs. “I mean, you make more than half the messes in this house and yet who has to clean them up?”

Jack raised the Womote and pointed it at her, readying for the perfect moment to press the button. As she turned and began ranting some more, he pressed down, watching the laser beam fire straight at her. This time he was positive he had it aimed perfectly.

“I mean seriously, Jack, look at this.” Gina said bending over and picking something off the floor.

The beam hit the hall mirror right behind her, bounced back over her shoulder and flew through the decorative glass in the front door.

“You can’t even pick up the damn flyers people stuff under our door half the time.” Gina said, standing as the beam faded.

Jack was red with anger now. He’d tried two times, now three, and every damn time Gina moved or tripped or something. He hardly even listened to what she was complaining about as she sighed and started up the stairs.

“Fuck,“He said beneath his breath.

The game came back on and in the last two minutes of the half, his team managed to prove just how bad they were by throwing an interception that quickly set the other team up for a field goal. Perfect, he thought. What else could go wrong today?

* * *

As if fate was planning on a quick answer to Jack’s question, outside just moments before his game ended, two girl scouts were walking by. The young teen girls were too old to be doing such menial labor. At least that’s how they looked at it. Being old enough to drive only made it easier to send them out on these door to door sales jobs.

“So are you going out with Jimmy this weekend?” Hannah asked her friend.

“Nah, daddy said I’m grounded for trying to sneak out last time.” Sela said. “He’s so strict. That’s why I sneaked out anyway.”

Hannah looked ahead to the next house on their list of homes to bother with. “Well maybe we can both sneak out to that concert next week. I’ve heard it’s supposed to be sweet.”

“Yeah well, don’t count on it. Daddy is really on my case about this stuff.”

Both girls pulled a little at their uniforms, neither fully comfortable wearing older uniforms that didn’t completely fit their maturing frames. Suddenly Hannah stopped and pointed straight ahead.

“What?” Sela asked. She looked where her friend was pointing and saw what Hannah was seeing.

Inside the home they were about to go to, there seemed to be a bright light bouncing around on the other side of the front door. They could see it through the beveled glass window.

“What do you think that is?” Hannah asked.

“I don’t know, looks pretty we—” Sela said, her sentence interrupted.

The beam of light seemed to split as it hit the beveled glass, hitting both Hannah and Sela straight in the face. Neither girl moved for a second or two, the full brightness of the beam momentarily blinding them.

Hannah dropped her clipboard and pen to the sidewalk, Sela nearly dropping herself there too.

As soon as the beam faded, Hannah looked down and picked up her clipboard. She grinned as she looked over at Sela. Both girls shared similar expressions and it was clear they no longer were thinking about concerts or sneaking out.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Hannah asked.

Her friend smiled and bit her bottom lip. “Oh fuck yeah. I am.”

Hannah looked back at the door to the house they were in front of. “Then let’s go do it. Let’s get some man to fuck our throats raw!”

Sela began unbuttoning the top few buttons of her uniform, fanning herself, as Hannah led the way to the door.

Jack was still quietly clenching his fists in anger as the game went into halftime, his team three scores behind. This game was sucking more than anything he could imagine. It was then, that the doorbell rang.

He ignored it the first time, stewing in the fact he had no beer, his team was losing, and Gina seemed on his case all day.

Again, the doorbell rang.

“Gina, door!” He shouted.

As the doorbell rang again, Gina called down from upstairs. “Can you grab it honey? I’m cleaning the showers and can’t see company like this.”

Perfect, Jack thought, just fucking perfect. All his work to stay nice and comfy in his chair today and he had to answer the damn door. He stood, stretching a bit, feeling his knees pop a little with how long he’d been sitting in front of the TV.

“Fine, I’ll get the damn door.” He mumbled, wondering why if he could get the door for Gina she couldn’t get the beer he’d asked for.

“Okay, what is it?” Jack asked gruffly, swinging the front door open. He stared down at two teenage girls, maybe sixteen or seventeen. They were giggling before he even fully opened the door.

“Hi mister.” Hannah said. She smiled and balanced on one foot, poking her other toe to one side as she wiggled her figure.

“Yeah, hi there.” Sela said, her behavior much the same.

For a minute, Jack simply stood there wondering what the deal was. These girls looked like they had something on their mind but were embarrassed to just spit it out. Clearly they were girl scouts which only meant one thing. Either Gina had ordered some cookies, or they wanted him to sign up for some.

“Well, come on, I have a game to watch.” Jack said.

Hannah looked over at Sela, both breaking into a quick giggling fit. Then she looked Jack in the eyes and stepped forward, nearly entering his house. Jack felt her body close to his and looked down at her, wondering what the big secret was.

“We were hoping you’d let us do something for you.” Hannah said.

“For me?” Jack asked.

“Well, to you.” Sela corrected. She was standing tall, making sure Jack noticed how undone her uniform was.

He looked from girl to girl, feeling lost more than a bit. He indeed noticed that Hannah and Sela had both unbuttoned their tops a little, revealing some sweet looking, if forbidden fruit to his eyes.

He shook his head. “Okay, what is it you wanted to do?”

Hannah pressed her way in beside him, Sela following right along. As soon as all three were standing in the foyer, she leaned up towards him. “We wanna suck your cock!”

Jack fell backwards, nearly hitting the floor but catching himself at the edge of the living room. In the background the commentators were launching into an assault on the coaching staff of his team, but suddenly Jack wasn’t listening. In fact, for a second or two the world seemed quite silent.

Hannah and Sela stalked towards him, wiggling their young hips, giving him an erection whether he wanted one or not. He backed away, eyes wide.

“What, er, huh?” He asked.

Sela giggled and reached up to undo a couple more buttons. Hannah dropped the clipboard to the floor. “We were out selling cookies and figured maybe you might like filling our mouths with something of yours instead.” Sela said.

“I don’t... I mean... I can’t...” Jack backed away, hitting the chair he’d been in all day and falling into it.

Hannah walked forward, pushing herself between his knees and leaned over. She smiled and reached up, undoing her top enough to let him see her hard little nipples. “Oh I think you can, mister. I think you can give us exactly what we want.”

Jack couldn’t believe the odd turn of this day. He nearly forgot how bad the game on TV was going. He forgot almost entirely about Gina still cleaning upstairs. All he could focus on was these two girl scouts wiggling their bodies before him, asking if he’d let them give him a blow job.

“You can’t... I mean, you wouldn’t...”

Sela finished his sentence for him. “Tell anyone, oh no mister, we wouldn’t tell anyone. Our daddies might not be too happy at us sucking off a stranger like little whores.”

Hannah already had her top open, pulling at her young tits, still biting her lip like a flirtatious teenage girl. Sela was undoing her top as well now and Jack was quickly losing any resistance to what they wanted.

“Come on, we’ll let you cum in our mouths.” Hannah said. “Wouldn’t you like shooting your juicy cum all down our little throats? Wouldn’t that just be sooo fun?”

The girl was already on her knees crawling up at him, her fingers grabbing at his jeans, pulling at his zipper. Sela was working her way in as well, her own tits drooping now that she’d loosened her bra.

Jack stared at the girls, heard Gina moving around upstairs, and suddenly got a very wicked grin on his face. He couldn’t help it. Too much had gone wrong today for him not to at least get one thing out of all this.

“Fuck!” He said in frustration at realizing what he was about to do.

Hannah looked up from where she had his jeans open, her slender fingers crawling inside his boxers. “Oh no, mister. Sorry, no fucking today, just sucking.”

With those words, the young blonde lowered her head and kissed the end of his dick, licking and slobbering over it as she practically knocked Sela out of the way.

“Hey!” Sela said. She shoved Hannah aside and grabbed Jack’s cock, shoveling it in her mouth. Then Hannah grabbed Sela and pulled her off.

“Wait your damn turn.” She said.

A small battle began among the two teens as one, then the other, grabbed at Jack’s throbbing dick and attempted to deep throat him, only to be pulled away from the other. Despite the battle and quick changing of mouths, Jack felt himself getting ready to blast a serious load. He just had no idea which girl was going to get it.

“MMmpphh...” Hannah moaned, locking her cheeks tight around him as she waved a hand at Sela.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide and Jack felt his orgasm rising right as he heard Gina at the top of the stairs.

“Jack, you left the front door wide open. Who was there anyway?” Gina asked. She walked down the stairs and shut the door, only to turn and face the scene inside her living room.

At the sight of her shocked face, Jack lost it. He blasted more cum than he recalled ever having inside him and looked down at little Hannah’s face, streams of white spraying out the sides of her mouth. As she moaned and closed her eyes, he noted a tiny bit leaving her nose. He’d fully bathed her throat in semen. Sela pulled Hannah away and saw all the cum dripping from her mouth.

“No fair, she got most of it.” Looking at Jack’s lap, Sela licked her lips and dove over his cock, swallowing it and trying to coax any more she could get for herself.

Hannah leaned back coughing a little, her smile never bigger.

“What the FUCK!?” Gina screamed, both girls seeing her for the first time.

Jack couldn’t really move as Sela began bringing him around for more fun. He reached over and grabbed the Womote. At least now he’d be able to get a good shot in at Gina, hopefully before she took his head off.

“Jack, STOP THAT! What the fuck? They’re teenagers for crying out loud!”

Hannah looked up and frowned. “Hey, we can suck a cock as good as you can.”

As soon as Gina looked at the blonde he’d just stuffed with sperm, Jack pressed the button, sending the laser beam right at his wife’s head. She nearly fell sideways as the blast hit her. Finally, Jack thought, finally he’d at least be able to make her shut up and go get him a beer.

Gina pulled herself out of her sudden slump, straightening up and looking from Hannah to her husband, Sela still slobbering all over his cock.

She grinned and stepped closer, running a hand over Hannah’s cheek and catching a small drip of semen. As Jack watched, she lifted it up to her lips and closed her eyes as she tasted it.

“Yummy,” Gina said. “I’ll give you girls credit. You have excellent taste. But sadly you just don’t have the skills to really suck a man dry.”

Sela popped her lips off Jack and looked over at the woman. “Can you show us how? We wanna be the best cock suckers ever!”

The whole conversation was a blur of pleasure and confusion to Jack. He was feeling very drained and had hoped Gina would simply ask what he wanted, then go get him that beer. Instead she pulled Sela aside and dropped down between his legs.

“Now girls, I’m only going to show you this once. Then I expect you each to suck my husband off until he blasts your bellies full of sperm. You should leave here bloated with cream. That’s how good little cock suckers leave a man.”

Hannah already felt a little bloated herself but nodded and looked over at her friend. “Okay miss, we can do that.”

As the thirty minute halftime of the game quickly passed, Jack lay back, nearly passing out. Gina sucked him like she’d never done before, using every corner of her mouth, every millimeter of her tongue to caress and bring only more out of him. Never before had he filled her with so much cum. She opened her mouth, showed the girls what looked like an entire bowl of cream, then gulped it all down.

“Now girls, it’s your turn.” Gina said, standing.

Jack felt ready to collapse. Having one girl blow him was incredible. Having his wife then suck him like her life depended on it was amazing. But having her now instruct these two school girls on the best way to suck a cock was more blowing his mind. He needed something to drink.

“Gina, unghh...” Jack said, between deep sucks from Sela, “Can you, oh... get me a beer?”

She looked from the bobbing young girl scout to her husband. “Nope, sorry. You’ll have to get one yourself later. I have to make sure the girls here are doing a good job.”

Jack’s eyes rolled back as he felt several ropes of semen fire into Sela’s throat. “But... oh damn... they are doing a good job. I’m really parched here.”

Gina put her hands on her hips. “Well so are we, Jack. Geez, sometimes you really only think of yourself, huh?”

Jack groaned as his climax fully overtook him, his cock sore and yet enjoying the attention. Behind Gina, the game began again and his team still sucked harder than ever. Of course, their sucking wasn’t what was on Jack’s mind anymore. If anything, he was just confused as to what the Womote really did.

As Hannah again lowered her mouth over his worn out dick, her cute little tits brushing his thighs, Jack reached over next to the Womote. There was a small card that had the battery instructions and general info on it. Pulling it up, he looked closely at the words printed there.

“Ohhhh... fuck!” He said. Hannah had just deep throated him much further down her gullet, thanks to Gina’s helpful assistance.

Jack couldn’t believe he’d misread the label on this thing. He was half drunk when he ordered it so maybe there was some excuse, but when he opened it, he was as sober as he was suddenly feeling now. It all made sense, though how these girl scouts got involved was anyone’s guess.

“Womote 3000, always get head!” He read out loud.

“Don’t worry, honey,” Gina said. “You’ll always get head from me. I’m already aching to have some more cum inside me. Hurry up and finish with the girls.”

Jack leaned back, his frustration returning, but this time having nothing to do with the game.

“Dammit, I just wanted a fucking beer!”

The End