The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ALPHABET TALES

CUMSLUT CHRISTIANA CHAPTER 1

Author’s note: Heavy use of sexual imagery in a Judeo-Christian context. If that idea upsets you I respect that, and also suggest you skip this one.

Christiana looked in the mirror with pride. Her costume, with its white spandex and gold trim, smoothed and supported her angles and curves in all the right ways. She knew it was kind of wicked to take pride in her sexy body, but she also knew it was only right to give thanks for what God had given her, and he had given her a lot.

She turned in front of the full-length mirror so that she could enjoy how effortlessly this frame the creator had given her performed. Even a simple movement like a twirl caused her delicate yet firm musculature to tense with sinewy power and then move her through the air like a dancer. Her DD breasts magically supported against gravity by a non-existent bra if her fairly obvious nipples were any indication.

Christiana used to get embarrassed by her perma-nips. Nothing she could do would get them to settle down. And the more she messed with them the more they wanted attention. So she had learned to live with, even appreciate the attention they drew because she knew that while her body drew the flock in, it was her message of God’s love that they took away at the end of the day.

Sure there were some snickers and jealous glances everywhere she went, especially at the ChristCons where she brought out the big guns. She always giggled a bit to herself at that pun, but there was no denying reality. She had two of the most spectacular boobs this planet had ever seen, and a butt to match. The Creator had certainly spent time on the details with Christiana, and she had come to view her virginal body as a vessel to inspire desire. Of course, it always started as a base desire from the members, even a surprising number of the ladies, but in time her words could take the desire she inspired and direct it towards the true and deserving recipient of it…the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Every once in awhile Christiana would let pride take her for a moment. Every once in awhile she would imagine kneeling at His feet and feeling His praise for her good works. And as would happen when she imagined the glory and the delicious abs of her Lord and Savior, Christiana would feel herself reacting from the very center of her perfectly crafted being. She could feel herself melting from her core as He smiled down upon her and took her chin in His gentle hand. She knew that fantasies and masturbation were a sin outside of marriage, but if she never touched herself it wasn’t masturbation, and since every member of the church was married to the Son, the fantasy itself was fine.

Christina wasn’t stupid and she knew on some level that she was justifying her need for some kind of release from the sensual demons that tortured her day and night. The body that was so beautifully formed to bring others to God was also perfectly formed to bring her to sin. She’d had dreams…arousing, relentless, hedonistic sexscapes where she found her body out of her control. Her surrounds unknowable as a cast of shifting faces took her God given body and rode it straight down into the depths of a frighteningly tempting hell.

It felt like it would be so easy to simply give herself over to the pleasure her body had told her to pursue since she first developed as a woman. But she’d held her ground and stayed faithful. No matter how many times her dreams tried to fill her head with naughty ideas, and nice, thick cocks, she always said no. Even on the precipice of the most amazing orgasms, as winged beasts held her aloft with muscular tails while their ample demon staffs plugged every hole in her body, she said no.

Christiana never shied away from the dreams or the fantasies. She knew denial of one’s base desires only led to sin. That was why He had died for our sins. So that we could do our best in His name while also predictably falling short of perfect, for none born of man could ever be perfect. And the smile on His face when she served him with her faith, and with her heavenly body, sent a tremble through her that washed away all the sinful thoughts and left her vibrating with a nearly supernatural glow. Sometimes when she woke she swore the taste of him still echoed on her lips.

There was no way she had the time to tend to her aching needs at this moment, and she hardly had the language to think about it that way anyway. However, this young lioness for Christ knew that a day on the convention floor, filled with like minded people enjoying the power of God’s love together, would have her absolutely filled with the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes she liked to imagine that at the end of one of those days the persistent heat leaking from between her thighs was an overflow of grace. That’s when she felt an electric jolt of arousal surge through her as one handler after another guided her from event to event while brushing against her in every way they could get away with, that it was simply supercharging her power to make change in the world.

It should have been understood that things were pushed too far in these moments, but it was not her place to complain. She had far too many fantasies about taking Communion from the holy staff hanging between Christ’s legs to judge others. She knew it wasn’t perfect, but it was kind of fun. And too many people who would never reach perfection anyway tried to make her faith into a darn bore. And it wasn’t! It was her favorite thing in the whole wide world.

So if the way that she got to share that was getting a boob grope every time someone “guided her” by the arm, she took the opportunity and cherished it. The overlong kiss of greeting that woman after man after woman planted on her was just a fine way to be in service. When an elder placed his hands gently on her shoulders, while standing close enough for her to feel the evidence that they might not be THAT old pressing into her ample backside, she felt grateful for the opportunity.

Her fellow mortals could not resist her. And if they could not resist Christiana then they could not resist her Lord. It wasn’t a perfect system, but it had worked out ok so far.

With a grin powered by youth, enthusiasm, and a jolt of pleasure every time she squeezed her thighs just a bit, Christiana headed out to mingle with her fellow believers…and hoped to turn a few who maybe hadn’t fully bought in.

“Hello and welcome to WIOnU News. We’re here covering Day 1 of the ChristCon in Tulsa, OK and let me tell you, we have got a lot of people eager to get their pray on. I have with me one of the most famous Con regulars, and while we can’t share her real name, you may well recognize her costume as StarBright from the wildly popular show THE FELLAS. How are you today miss?”

“I am filled with hope, joy and God’s love,” Christiana enthused.

Connie Storm had her local news reporter smile plastered on her face as this ridiculous cosplay chick rambled on about her religion while wearing an outfit that would be pushing decency laws even on Halloween. And she had to cover this beat for two whole days. She shook her head slightly at the thought but covered it as an interested nod while this StarBright knockoff wrapped up whatever canned response she had offered.

“…and so I really just want to do everything I can do to show people the power of Christ’s love,” Christiana finished.

“Well that is quite the goal young lady. Good luck with that and enjoy the con. Back to you in the studio Mark.”

“And cut,” the cameraman said after his earpiece stated that they were clear.

“Thank you for the interview,” Christiana said to them both gratefully. “I know a lot of the mainstream media think this is all a pageant, but I really think people are helped by our message.”

“Or at least they enjoy having something to look at while they get bored to tears. Either way, good luck,” Connie offered snarkily.

While many would be offended, Christiana always took digs at her outfit in stride and looked at it as an opportunity to engage.

“You think my cosplay is too sexy for a ChristCon I take it?” Christiana asked openly.

“Honey, I think that is too sexy for a nightclub. Poor Jim over there nearly came is his pants just from filming our interview.”

“Hey!” Jim protested.

“Sorry dude, but you know you were undressing her with your lens,” Connie shot back.

“Whatever,” Jim mumbled back.

Christiana watched the interaction and felt bad for them. She could spot a couple of agnostics from a mile away, and these two just had that whole ‘too cool to enjoy anything sincerely’ vibe that so often seemed to follow unbelievers like a cloud. It’s part of why she was so enthusiastic about spreading her faith. Every day she saw the result of a lack of faith. It made her genuinely sad.

“I get a lot of attention, not all of it positive because of my cosplays at these, but what would you have me do Ms. Storm? Or Mr. Cameraman? Would you be less inclined to believe I’m a dumb, manipulated, loosey goosey with her treasures girl if I wore a pant suit? Should I walk around in a burlap sack to cover my body. Should I wear a mask since. as I understand it, my lips are distractingly plump?”

Jim tried unsuccessfully to clear his throat and adjust the growing problem in his pants, but Connie was simply taken aback by this unusual approach to ‘spreading the word’.

“Or should I use my gifts to share the message. Believe me, people listen when I talk about Christ’s love.”

“I’ll just bet they do,” Connie responded.

“Well, ulterior motives or not, I’m so pleased you’re both here to cover the con and I hope we get a chance to talk more later,” Christiana offered while attempting to hug Connie in parting. She found herself pushed back however and facing the end of an outstretched hand.

“Sorry, not a hugger,” Connie stated.

“I am!” Jim quickly interjected.

Connie rolled her eyes as the little trollop for Christ smiled at her, and then bounced over to Jim and wrapped him up in the kind of hug that sent inexperienced men in search of a change of pants.

Jim stiffened up, literally and metaphorically as this shapely, walking contradiction pressed an impossibly soft body to his. There was no hiding his aching boner now, and was he imaging things, or did he feel her lightly grind her hips into him? As this knock of StarBright released him he was struck by an overwhelming scent of womanly arousal. He wanted so badly to check that the source was what he suspected, but she was gone in a twirl and left the two local news people watching her disappear into the crowd with equal parts confusion and interest, although probably for wildly different reasons.

“You need some time to yourself you fucking letch?” Connie asked Jim playfully.

“Shut up. I mean, I’m a professional, but Jesus that outfit. Certainly would’ve been a church goer for longer if the girls all dressed like that.”

“You’re such a perv,” she laughed.

“Fat lot of good it’ll do me here,” Jim groused.

Christiana was beaming after an amazing day on the convention floor. Not only had all of her presentations been SRO, but she also felt like she threw those newsies for a loop which was always fun. Not in a mean-spirited sort of way, but they always came in with their agendas and their doubts, so she simply enjoyed making them revisit some of their suppositions. After all, getting people to reconsider the prejudices they had towards Christianity was often the first step of turning a non-believer into a person of faith.

Now that the day was drawing to a close Christiana closed her eyes and said a quick prayer of thanks as the elevator brought her to her floor. She bounced with positive energy as the door binged and she hopped off…or tried to as a man who wasn’t looking entered the elevator. They bumped into each other, except it didn’t feel right. A person bumping into a person usually caused both to get knocked back a bit. But he didn’t move at all.

Christiana probably would have thought more deeply about that if she didn’t find herself ass over teakettle on the ground, and slightly dazed.

“Nice outfit,” the man stated plainly.

She was used to hearing that phrase with all manner of intentions behind it, but for some reason she got nothing from this man other than the plain meaning of the words. With no other clues to go on she simply took it as an honest compliment.

“Thank you,” she said while reaching up with her hand.

She felt his hand steady her where she reached out. Using his clearly powerful form Christiana rose from the ground and let her eyes travel up from the floor slowly to take him in. From the pristine loafers to the slacks so black they almost seemed to absorb light. Then to the belt like a constellation, and a silken black on black button up shirt and vest combo. She was curious beyond measure to see what sort of eyes a man like this possessed, but they hid behind a pair of fashionable black shades. She watched him kindly tip the brim of his wide brimmed hat while the hand that had helped her up squeezed her slightly.

That motion caused her to look down and she was ever so slightly caught by the swirling majesty of the ring he wore. It looked so beautiful it seemed as though only God could have made it.

Christiana wasn’t sure how long she stared at that ring, but when she looked up again it was with only one thought on her mind.

“Excuse me sir, but would you like to come to my room and discuss our Lord and Savior?”