The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ALPHABET TALES

BLOWJOB BETTY

Author’s note: This will be an ongoing story, but each individual title will take place independently of the others. There may be occasional overlap of characters, but mostly these will be a collection of unique stories. Enjoy!

“Look, I get that all men have the fantasy, but blowjobs to me are birthday and Valentine’s only… and that’s if they’re lucky. I hate giving them, and the taste is awful,” Elizabeth bitched to her friend Cassie as they ate lunch at a fruit and insect named chain that had decent lunch specials.

“I can’t agree with you there,” Cassie replied. “Now I’d fuck a guy much sooner than I’d blow him, but it’s so much fun watching their toes curl up and see how happy they get when you suck ’em off. So fucking happy and cute. Like a little puppy.”

Elizabeth made a sour face. Cassie loved her friend, but Elizabeth still had the Queen B attitude she’d developed in middle school even though they’d graduated college over 10 years ago. Part of that attitude was that sex was purely transactional. Elizabeth put out when it suited her needs, and if she liked what she was getting in return.

“Excuse me ladies. Is everything going well over here?” asked the cute waitress.

“Actually no.”

“Elizabeth, please don’t…” Cassie started to plead.

“Shush Cassie. Now miss, I don’t know what kind of nonsense you are trying to pull here, but I ordered the chicken tenders which are always an order of 5. I got 3. Overcooked though they were, please pack up the remaining 2 tenders in a box for me to take home and remove this item from our bill.”

“That’s the lunch size ma’am. The dinner portion has 5.”

“What the hell? What happened to the customer is always right? Obviously it’s not a lunch ‘special’ if it costs less and I GET less. Then it’s just a smaller portion of chicken tenders. The fact that whoever put together your lunch menu doesn’t understand basic English, or math, is really not my problem. Now if you can’t fix this yourself, please get me a manager.”

“Just a moment, please,” the waitress mumbled as she rushed off.

“Jesus Elizabeth. Why do you take your insanity out on service workers?” Cassie demanded.

“I expect to get full value. People will always try and get over on you. As soon as you give a little bit, they want to take it all.”

The two women sat in stony silence as they waited for someone to return. Before long a haggard but handsome 30 something gent walked up to their table.

“Ladies, I understand there was a problem with today’s lunch,” the manager stated.

“Well, I didn’t get all of my chicken tenders and the ones that I did get were overdone. I couldn’t even enjoy lunch with my friend here.”

“Not for much longer at this rate,” Cassie mumbled under her breath.

The manager smiled warmly at Cassie.

“And how was your meal?” he queried.

“Oh,” Cassie smiled back, “It was delicious. Thank you.”

Elizabeth watched the brief interaction between the two of them with irritation.

“Who cares how her meal was when mine was a disaster?”

“I’m terribly sorry you felt that way ma’am. I’ve taken the liberty of removing the chicken tender lunch special from your check.”

“And…” Elizabeth asked rudely.

“I’m not sure what you mean,” the manager stated coldly.

“My lunch was ruined and all you’re going to do is not charge me for it. What kind of business are you running here. Maybe I should talk to one of the real managers instead of some nitwit that they let handle a lunch,” Elizabeth spit out venomously.

“I’m going to have to ask you to keep your voice down before you disturb the other customers.”

“I’ll show you disturb! My Yelp review is coming this afternoon for this ‘establishment’, and you better believe it is going to be one star and mention you and that little slut waitress by name.”

“I would ask you to reconsider that choice,” the manager sighed while removing his glasses and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“No chance,” Elizabeth replied dismissively as she dropped her phone in her purse, clearly preparing to leave.

Cassie watched the manager with sympathy and thought she saw a glimmer of an internal struggle raging behind his eyes. It was brief, but as he returned his glasses to their proper place she thought she saw resolution in his posture. She was so busy staring at the man’s face that she didn’t even observe him deftly pull a small gem from his pocket and slide it to the middle of the table. Elizabeth saw it immediately though.

“Is that supposed to be a bribe or something,” she nearly cackled. “Look Cassie, wittle mister manager man wants to bwibe us not to hurt his feelings.”

“Elizabeth, would you please just stop being such a…”

“Both of you shut up and stay in your seat,” the manager commanded.

Elizabeth who had been starting to rise suddenly sat back down hard on her curvy ass at the direction and clamped her mouth shut. From the look of panic in her eyes it looked like Cassie was experiencing the same issue.

“Huh. It worked. If that man in black with the sunglasses ever comes in again I’ll have to make sure to comp his check,” the manager mused, “Now what did he say again? ‘Between just us, this gem can be used for justice.’ Hmm.”

Elizabeth was screaming on the inside watching all of this happen and not being able to get up or speak. She was always the alpha bitch in any situation, but now she was…scared. The manager turned to Cassie while Elizabeth sat.

“You dear, were lovely, and I thank you for that. Tell me, quietly and honestly, what you are feeling right now.”

“I’m scared. You seem to be controlling what we can do somehow, and that terrifies me. But it also excites me. You are commanding me and I have to obey for some reason. That turns me on.”

The manger looked surprised, though quite pleased at the answer.

“Are you wet?” he grinned.

“I’m drenched. I can feel my juices soaking through my underwear and they’re starting to soak through my pants too.”

“Interesting,” he smiled as he turned to Elizabeth. “Tell me, quietly and honestly what you think about what your friend just shared.”

“I think she’s a cheap whore who’s too stupid to keep it in her pants,” she spit out. “Wants to be commanded by a man? Fuck that. And fuck you Cassie. You should have my back, not try to hump this…whatever he is.”

A stream of tears began to fall down Cassie’s face as her ‘friend’ tore into her with such vitriol. The manager noticed.

“Cassie is it? Why don’t you write down your number for me. When I call you later this evening you will answer the phone. No going to voicemail. No ignoring my call. You go home and wait for me to call.”

Cassie quickly scribbled her name and number down and handed the folded paper to the man.

“Alright,” he continued, “I am going to send you home now Cassie. You won’t be bothered by the things that this horrible woman said or that you are no longer going to be friends. You will forget about lunch just like you’ve forgotten about hundreds of boring, unnoteworthy lunches over the years. And there will be absolutely nothing about what happened today that you will be able to discuss with anyone unless I command you to. Do you understand?”

Cassie let out a breathy moan as the weight of the many commands hit her all at once. She felt like if she squeezed her legs together in the slightest she would cum on the spot. But he hadn’t commanded her to do that. So instead she gathered her things, stood up, and left. Elizabeth glared after her while the manager simply stared, appreciating her short, but stacked figure and felt his cock slightly stiffen at the thought of what he might do with her later. But for now…

“What are we going to do with you I wonder,” he directed at Elizabeth. “First how about you tell me your name.”

“Elizabeth,” she answered through gritted teeth.

“Well that’s going to be a bother. Let’s just shorten that to Betty. Whatta ya think?”

“I hate that name,” Betty confessed.

She desperately wanted to have a chance to steer the situation, to manipulate this asshole into letting her go, and maybe she could manage to get that stupid gem that seemed to be doing this. Then things could get really interesting. But he just seemed happy to watch her internal struggle and she couldn’t speak unless he commanded her to. As humiliating as it was, Betty raised her hand.

“Oh, does someone in the class have a question?”

Betty nodded her head, doing her best approximation of submission.

“Ok. You can ask a question. One question. Keep your voice low and do nothing to draw attention to us.”

“May we take this discussion someplace more private?”

Betty grinned as she saw the manager consider her request. She hoped he would read it as a plea not to be humiliated in public. In reality the moment this asshole took her into a room with a closed door she had him. Sexual harassment and assault charges for this idiot whose parlor trick was somehow keeping her in line for the moment.

“I suppose that would be fine. Why don’t you follow me to my office.”

Betty did her best to keep the cold, predatory grin off her face as they headed to the back of the restaurant.

“Hey Ginny, would you please keep an eye on things while I get stuff straightened out with this customer?” he asked of the waitress whose name Betty never bothered to notice.

“Of course! Any chance I could join you in a bit though?”

“I think I’d rather have this discussion alone. But thank you. Perhaps you can join us another time,” he grinned.

Join another time Betty thought. What exactly did these two think she was going to agree to? And why did they seem so….gleeful? Betty didn’t have much time to think about those oddities however because the manager was moving at a pretty good clip and she had to hustle to keep up. Finally he stopped next to a dull brown door which opened into a room not much larger than a medium sized closet. He gestured her in and Betty confidently strode forward.

“Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

“Thank you,” Betty said quietly while she inwardly prepared to ruin the next 5 to 10 years of this guy’s life.

“Now, no more talking, except I want you to tell me the real reason you wanted to talk somewhere private.”

Betty’s felt her blood run cold. Surely he couldn’t force her to…

“I’m going to try to keep you talking for 5 minutes or so with the door closed, at which time I’ll tell you to offer me free food here for life, or I will scream and claim you tried to assault me.”

At that Betty clamped her hand over her mouth is disbelief. The manager gave her a reptilian grin.

“You know when the dude gave me this stone and told me that it would impart justice in the world I thought it was like a pet rock or a mood ring or something. But I’m really starting to see the possibilities now. You may speak freely but you will keep your voice at a low level and answer any questions that I ask honestly.

Betty gasped and spit out, “How? How are you doing this to me?”

“I don’t really know. Turns out I’m ok with that. So do you always treat service workers like you did today?”

“Of course,” Betty confessed, barely above a whisper. “They are present to serve and should be treated accordingly.”

Inside her head Betty was screaming. She was always the one in control, the alpha, the queen bee. How could this…man…be controlling her like this? She shivered at the thought of what he might do next.

“You know,” he mused, “there are some real type A personalities out there that are actually submissive by nature. They just find themselves cursed with enough talent to manipulate and take advantage of those around them. They become angry at the fact that no one is powerful and smart enough to dominate them in the way they need. Does that sound like you Betty?”

“No!” she whisper screamed. “I don’t bow to…”

“Calm yourself and call me Master.”

“I don’t bow to anyone Master.”

“And what exactly are you doing with your hands now?” Master asked curiously.

Betty looked down and saw to her horror that with one hand she had unzipped her pant suit bottoms and snuck the other hand between her legs.

“Um, I guess, well you told me to relax and when I really need to relax, I masturbate.”

“Interesting. And are you getting turned on now with me controlling you.”

“I am getting turned on,” Betty admitted as her free hand unbuttoned her suit top allowing her to more easily grab one of her substantial breasts. “But not because of you controlling me. I know my body really well so if I start playing with myself I always get myself off.”

“Well, not anymore Betty. Now you cannot cum unless your partner gives you permission.“

“Please no,” Betty pleaded quietly.

“Oh don’t worry about it. As long as you’re a good girl then you should have no problem finding a willing partner to give you permission to get off.”

“That’s not possible,” Betty exclaimed while somehow knowing that taking the edge off her desires in order to remain in control was no longer an option. She’d never be able to orgasm on her own again.

“Suit yourself. By the way, you’re now noticing that all this being ordered around gets you hot. The more you are told what to do, the wetter you get. The more you’ll feel that slow, pulsing, internal thrum of an approaching orgasm as you feel your pussy clench in anticipation of a release that will never come without specific permission.”

In an intense flash of heat Betty groaned as Master’s new command made her insides absolutely melt. She could feel her arousal spike from turned on, into desperate need. She shoved her hand into her now sodden panties and thrust two fingers inside of herself. She followed that with a third, while her thumb plucked at her engorged clit. The feeling was overwhelming and Betty nearly fell out of the chair.

Master walked over and playfully started to grope her tits. He pulled her blouse out of her pants and pulled her bra cups down to reveal her aching nipples.

“Do you want me to suck on those?”

Betty wanted to lie so badly. She wanted to scream NO! and send Master to jail. But she could only answer him honestly.

“Yesssssss. Please. Suck on them. Bite them. Pull them. Please.”

“Please, what?”

“Please Master!”

Betty couldn’t fathom the depths of pleasure that were coursing through her body at this point. It was like every heartbeat, every breath, each individual touch sent her pleasure centers into overdrive. An unending ascent with the crest frustratingly out of sight.

“I like hearing you beg. How would you like to suck my dick?” Master asked as he pulled an impressive rod of flesh from his pants.

Betty recoiled at the thought. As turned on as she was at Master’s manipulations, she couldn’t bring herself to stomach the idea of taking the cock he had so brazenly brandished into her mouth.

“Not a fan huh,” he chuckled.

“No Master.”

“Let me sweeten the deal then. If you give me a blow job, get me off, and don’t spill a drop…I’ll release you. I’ll even command you to enjoy it if that makes it easier.”

Release. Release was what Betty needed. Sooooooo badly. She needed release, er, needed to be released she corrected herself. She’d gagged her way through a handful of bj’s in the past. She could certainly do so again if it meant escaping this absolute hell.

Master smiled as the wild eyed, formerly proud and prudish woman tried to crawl her way over to him while still jamming as much of her hand into her soaked quim as possible in a desperate attempt to finish herself off.

She took him in her mouth with a ferocity that surprised him. She had plenty of tricks to get men to cum fast when she had to have one in her mouth. It was the most efficient way.

“Oh man, that feels spectacular. It’s a damn crime that you don’t enjoy this because you are great at it!”

Betty’s cheeks burned in embarrassment, but she also felt a driving impulse to go on and finish the job. Right up until the moment that Master’s cock started leaking pre-cum. Betty may have tuned up her fellatio skills to match with the best of them, but she absolutely hated the taste of cum. The first little squeeze onto her tongue and she felt her stomach try to retch. Betty pulled back quickly and tried to suppress her gag reflex.

“Oh hell no,” Master exclaimed. “You puke on me and I’ll have you whoring yourself downtown for a nickel.”

Terrified at the threat Betty saw only one pathway forward that would pave her way to successful release.

“Master, please make me enjoy it. All of it. Make me enjoy giving head and make me enjoy the taste of your cum. Please Master, I’m begging.”

She watched with satisfaction as Master’s bobbing cock strained to a new level of hardened steel as it wobbled in the air, waiting for her mouth to finish the task.

“Betty, you love giving blowjobs. They are your favorite sexual act. And the only thought in your mind while you suck on a dick is that you have got to get all that creamy delicious cum. You love the taste, the feel, and if you have been given permission to cum, you will explode in a wet hot gush of relentless orgasm once you taste the first spurts of cum hit the back of your throat. You’ll enjoy any pre-leakage, but once you feel that cock pulse and pump its seed into your gaping maw you will be overcome with a pleasure unlike any you have ever felt…if you’ve been given permission to cum.”

Like magic Betty felt her reaction to Master’s gorgeous, God-like cock shift until she could imagine nothing but getting him in her mouth, sucking him to the root, and making him explode. Her toes curled at the surge of arousal ramming its way to her core as she grabbed that beautiful fuck stick and jammed her head down its length as far as she could force it.

“Oh shit, yes. You have my permission to cum when you get me off.”

Betty rejoiced in her head. It hadn’t been a perfect execution, but all she had to do was finish this yummy blow job, get those buckets of delicious cum into her tummy and then she could finally get the release she needed. Then she could be her own woman again, ready to choose who and when she would suck some lucky soul to completion for herself.

“Remember, don’t spill a drop. That’s how you earn your freedom.”

With fresh fervor Betty attacked Master’s cock with renewed gusto. She had both hands twisting up and down his engorged shaft as her tongue worked the crown and his leaking slit. The taste of his pre-cum, the precursor to the explosion she could feel building in his shaft, was more delightful than anything she had ever tasted. This might be the best thing that ever happened to her. She felt she’d definitely missed out on some choice opportunities because she couldn’t even fake that she enjoyed this activity. That would no longer pose a problem.

She looked up at Master, remembering that men often enjoyed the sight of a woman looking up at them submissively while taking the man down their throat. She felt a surge of pride as he looked down at her with a smile, gently petting the top of her head as she licked and sucked her way closer to her freedom.

“That’s a very good girl, Betty. I’m proud of you.”

She beamed at the praise, and then got back to work. She let her hands slide all over the turgid missile, making sure to leave no millimeter unexplored. She felt her cheeks hollow as she created as much suction as possible prior to letting his cock pop out of her mouth, and then enthusiastically diving back in on it. She was now getting about ½ of his impressive length down her throat and was dedicated to getting better at deep throating now that there were previously unknown pleasures to be found in the simple act of fellatio.

“Fuck Betty, I’m gonna cum!”

So close she thought to herself. She leaned back for a moment, aggressively jacking his straining member with both hands and watching for the signs of his final release. He was so lubed up from her gagging, drooling performance that she was able to work his shaft with lightning speed, bringing him right up to the brink of explosion.

At that moment, when he threw his head back and nearly roared out his pleasure Betty planted her face in his crotch. It felt like she had almost ¾ of his length down her throat when she felt the first jet of cum unleash straight into her waiting stomach…and time stopped. Or at least it felt like it.

Betty’s body stiffened and her eyes rolled back in a rictus as the orgasm that felt like it had been rising for weeks finally surged through her body. Betty felt something like a 10 megaton nuke go off inside her and liquify her insides. The molten heat coursing through her was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. This felt like life. This felt like home.

As the next jet shot down her eager maw Betty’s whole body began to convulse with rivers and oceans of desire. It was like she was being re-introduced to her own body. She couldn’t imagine ever not wanting this feeling of thick, shooting cum in her mouth ever again.

A third jet fired from her eager Master and Betty blacked out.

“Master what…what happened?” Betty asked softly as she dreamily returned to consciousness on the floor. “Did I earn my release?”

“Well you certainly had one helluva orgasm. I’ve never seen someone pass out from giving a blow job before. Impressive.”

“So then, I did it. I’m free,” she smiled.

“Well not exactly. The deal was that if you didn’t spill a single drop I’d release you.”

Betty’s senses were sharpening now, and she felt a small trickle of something dribbling from the side of her mouth. Panicked she scooped it with her fingers and jammed it back in her mouth, swooning from the taste. Not drool, but overflowing cum. Still, she collected it. That couldn’t count as missing a drop. But…

With a slowly creeping sense of horror Betty looked down at her clavicle, right below where the extra cum was dribbling out of her mouth. There on her collar bone stood out one single, tiny, pearl-white droplet. With that one drop she felt her fate sealing off from her free will.

“So let’s talk about what comes next, shall we?”

Dropping her head in frustration and shame Betty simply stated, “Yes, Master.”