The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Together Now

by Pan

Chapter 5:

“Oh, hey Megan. You know it’s not…”

Megan laughed, breezing past her high-school friend. “Yes, Anita. I know it’s not the night that we’re not due to come over and fuck on the couch beside you.”

“Megan!”

At the sight of her friend’s blush, Megan rolled her eyes. “What would you call it, Ms Prude?”

“We’re just…you know. For the contract.”

“Ohhhhh, is that why we’re doing it? You know, I’d totally forgotten.”

Anita returned her friend’s eyeroll. “Yeah, yeah, okay, you don’t have to…—“

“I thought we’d just all abruptly decided to start getting together and bumping uglies four times a week for no reason at all.”

“Are you done?”

“Yeah,” Megan replied, poking out her tongue playfully.

“So what’s up?”

“I had a crazy idea,” Megan said.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” she said, ignoring the worried look in her friends’ eye. “I thought that, y’know, we could hang out even when we’re not pretending to have sex next to each other, to fulfil an old man’s weird fantasy.”

“It is weird, isn’t it?” Anita said, wrinkling her nose. Megan shot her a flat look.

“Yes, Anita. Yes, it is definitely weird. That fact has never been in dispute.”

“You want some wine?”

“Jesus, Anita, it’s not even three.”

“That’s not a no…”

Megan shot her friend a firm look. A look which was, technically, still not a no.

Forty minutes later, the two women were most of the way through a bottle of wine.

“I don’t want to know!” Megan said, firmly covering her ears.

“Yeah and I wasn’t going to tell you,” Anita said with a giggle. “Not the specifics.”

“I can’t remember if this has ever come up, but I’m gay, my friend. Hearing about your husband getting off, even without ‘the specifics’, is firmly T-M-I.”

“Well I don’t care, I’m going to thank you anyway. Talking dirty to him across the room was a great idea. It’s helped a lot.”

“I’m glad,” Megan said, lowering her hands and shooting a warm smile at the blonde woman sitting opposite her. “Seriously, anything that gets us through this. Can you believe it’s barely been two weeks?”

“Uh huh,” Anita replied, a somber note appearing in her voice.

“What’s up?”

“I didn’t do the math when we signed the contract,” she said with a sigh. “I just…”

“What?”

“It’s Jake’s birthday tomorrow.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. And…I know it’s dumb, but we always…do something new on his birthday.”

“Something…new?”

“In the bedroom.”

Megan wrinkled her nose. “Like what?”

“I thought you didn’t want to hear about it,” Anita giggled.

“Oh! Yeah, definitely not. Gross.”

There was a brief silence, until the brunette lesbian tentatively broke it with a question.

“Hang on, haven’t you been together for like a decade now?”

“Uh huh. Eight years.”

“So how can…how can you do something new every year?”

Anita grinned, a surprisingly saucy look on the small woman’s innocent face. “You sure you want to know?”

“No,” Megan sighed. “But you know me. If I know I don’t know something…I gotta know. So, yeah. Out with it. I’ll just have to scrub my brain with bleach when I’m done.”

“More wine might be the solution,” Anita said, topping up Megan’s glass.

“More wine is always the solution,” her friend replied, raising it to her lips. “So, go on. Spill.”

“Well, our first time was on his birthday. And then the next year, I let him cum on my tits.”

“Ew.”

“Actually, not so bad. Unlike the year after, when I let him cum on my face.”

Ew.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t so into that. Anal, of course…”

“Should I ask?”

Anita giggled again, and took another sip of wine.

“Let’s just say that one is…still in rotation. Five year was a big one, that’s when I stopped making him use condoms.”

“Wait, he was still using condoms after five years?”

“Well, yeah. I was on the pill, but STIs are still a thing.”

“Jesus you’re sensible.”

Anita tilted her head to the side. “I’m going to take that one as a compliment.”

“You do you, boo.”

Sixth year was the first time I gave him head…”

“You’re kidding,” Megan said, choking on her wine.

“I am,” Anita said, her straight face disappearing in another burst of giggles. “No, we did that on like the third date. Although, sixth year was still head. Except I…”

She blushed, and Megan leaned forward. “I had no idea that straight people had so many limits.”

“…I let him film it,” Anita admitted. “And that information does not leave this room.”

“And what about last year?”

“Anal again,” Anita said, her blush deepening. “But…the other way around.”

“Oh. Oh!”

“Yeah, that was a bit of a bust. Neither of us were into it. Glad we tried it, but yeah—a flop. So that’s why I was kind of excited for this year.”

“What were you going to do?”

Anita straightened up, and shot her friend a cheeky stare. “You’re very interested for someone who is sooooo gay.”

“I know, right?” Megan said. “You can blame the wine, the twelve days without sex—not that I’m counting—and the dirty talk for that one.”

“The dirty talk?”

“Oh, yeah.” Now it was Megan’s turn to blush. “Jane’s not as gay as me, so I’ve been…jesus, I can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“I just told you seven years of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever done, Megs.”

“Fair.”

Megan took another big sip of wine, then turned her big brown eyes towards her friend.

“So when I talk dirty to Jane, I’ve been…”

“…what?”

“Well, she’s into guys. So in the dirty talk…I’ve been including guys.”

Anita’s eyebrows shot up.

“Jane is into guys?”

“What did you think ‘bisexual’ meant, my sweet?”

“No, I mean…I dunno. I never really thought about it.”

“Yeah. And can I tell you something really weird?”

“I’ll be offended if you don’t,” Anita said, staring at her friend intensely.

“I’m sort of getting into it.”

“Whoa!”

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, I definitely don’t want to…y’know. I just like how much she likes it. Does that make sense?”

“Sure,” Anita said with a soft laugh. There was a long pause, and both women were aware that the tone in the room had shifted. The giggles were gone, and it felt more like a wine-filled confession booth.

Megan took a deep breath, and Anita’s attention was drawn to her friend’s lips. Had they always been so pink? Had they always looked so soft?

They reminded her of Bethany’s. Anita had spent a lot of time thinking about Bethany’s lips over the past ten days.

“So,” Megan said. “Before I melt through the floor with embarrassment, tell me—what were you planning for this year?”

“Oh,” Anita said, reddening at the question. “It’s dumb. I did this massage class after hours last month, one night a week. I have this oil, and I was going to…well, you know. But now, that’s all off the table.”

“Yeah,” Megan nodded. “I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure a happy ending would count as ‘sexual contact’.”

“Exactly. So now I’ve got to ruin a birthday tradition.”

“That sucks, Neets. I wish I could help.”

Megan narrowed her eyes. A strange look had come across her friends’ face. It reminded her of something—of someone—but she couldn’t quite place it.

“Well,” Anita said quietly. “Maybe you can.”

* * *

“Oh!” Jane said as she walked inside that afternoon. “I didn’t expect to find you here.”

“I live here,” Megan said, her voice still slightly slurred. Jane raised one eyebrow.

“The car wasn’t outside. You been sitting here and getting drunk alone? Cos I’m pretty sure that’s considered a cry for help.”

“I went to Anita’s,” her girlfriend confessed. “And got a liiiittle bit drunk. Took a cab home. I’m fine now.”

“I love you, my darling, but you’re not fine,” Jane teased with a grin. “You’re such a lightweight.”

“I’ll have a coffee. Sober me up.”

“Or I could just have two shots,” Jane replied, slipping off her heels. “Y’know, catch up.”

Megan blew her girlfriend a kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Jane said. “And I thought we could talk.”

“…about what?”

“No,” Jane said, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. “I thought we could talk.”

A huge grin spread across Megan’s face.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” Jane purred. “You left me hanging last time. You were sitting on Reny’s face, and his hard cock was throbbing in my hand. How am I meant to know what was going to happen next?”

“You know the rules,” Megan said. “You cum, that’s where the story ends…”

“Well,” Jane said. “I’ve been thinking about it all day, and I think I’ve cracked it.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. I’ve used my Sherlock Holmes-level powers of deduction, and worked out exactly what happened next.”

A smile slowly spread across Megan’s face, and she moved one hand between her legs.

“Oh yeah?”

“Uh huh,” Jane nodded. “He grabs your hips. He moves your soaking wet pussy down, until it’s wrapped around his dick. Am I close?”

“Mmmmm…”

“You know, for a gold star lesbian, you sure are into my ex-boyfriend’s cock.”

“It’s not like that,” Megan said with a groan. “It’s just…don’t make it weird.”

Jane pulled a small pink vibrator from her purse, and gently tossed it across the room. “Oh, honey. Things are going to get weird. Especially when you feel him throb inside you, and realize it’s because my tongue has found his balls…”

Twenty minutes later, both women were panting with exhilaration.

“Well that was a good time,” Megan said, her voice thick with satisfaction.

“I know, right? Maybe when this is all over, we should invite Reny over.”

“N-no,” Megan said. “I told you, this is…this is just us fooling around. Because of…you know. It’s not…I’m not…”

She trailed off, avoiding Jane’s gaze.

“I’m sorry,” both women said at once. Jane held up one hand, and Megan let her speak.

“I’m sorry,” she said again. “I don’t…I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I just never expected it. It’s a whole new side of you. One that I very, very much like.”

“I wish I could touch you,” Megan sighed.

“Me too.”

The two women smiled at each other, until Megan’s eyes lit up.

“Speaking of weird, you’ll never believe what Anita asked me to do.”

“What?”

“Make out with her.”

“What!? Anita? But she…wait. Did you turn Anita?”

Megan waved her hand dismissively at her girlfriend’s impressed look.

“Ha! I wish. No, nothing like that. Friday is Jake’s birthday. She thought he’d like it.”

“I’ll bet he would. Right up until he realizes that it just lost us four hundred thousand dollars.”

“That’s the thing,” Megan said, sitting up and staring into her girlfriend’s eyes. “It doesn’t.”

“What?”

“Yeah, she showed me the contract. There’s a loophole. Technically, you could have sex with Anita any time you like.”

“Don’t tease me.”

“No, I’m serious. You could make out with Anita, I could fuck Jake. We could both go back to the Manor and double team the old man—as long as we didn’t touch each other, we wouldn’t be in breach of contract.”

“That’s not what the contract said.”

“Actually…it is. We can’t have sex with our partners, or with anyone who isn’t in the contract. Everything else, legally speaking, is fair game.”

Jane slumped back, her mind spinning.

“Wait. So Anita wanted you to…put on a show with her?”

“Basically, yeah. Would you like that?”

Jane’s moan of pleasure was more than enough of a response.

“So…what’d you say?”

“No.”

Jane moaned again, but this time in disappointment. “Megan, don’t be such a cunt-tease.”

“Anita’s my best friend, it would just be too weird. Besides, who wants to be shown off like a piece of meat like that?”

“I dunno,” Jane replied, her hand moving back between her legs. “It sounds kind of hot.”

“Gross.”

“I mean, can’t you imagine it? Anita’s mouth against yours, her hands roaming over your body.”

Megan rolled her eyes, but her girlfriend continued unabated.

“Jake’s eyes on you, devouring your body. You know that the next time he gets off—probably the next time he gets off for the next year—he’ll be reliving this moment. Thinking about it. Imagining you…”

Jane trailed off, and Megan leaned forward.

“Sounds like you’ve given this a lot of thought.”

“No,” Jane protested weakly. “It just…c’mon, you have to admit there’s something kind of hot about the idea. What if it was Reny?”

Megan’s eyes fluttered briefly at the thought, before they snapped open.

“Oh!”

“What?”

“You should do it!”

“What? No!”

“Yes,” Megan said excitedly. “Yeah, this is great. You should totally do it.”

“How does it make more sense for me to do it than you?”

“Well for one, you’re into Anita…—“

“I am not into Anita. Not really.”

“And you are apparently very into this idea…”

Jane opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

“This way, Jake gets his birthday present, you get your shot with Anita, and she owes you one.”

“Megan, I’m not…“

Jane trailed off again, and a strange expression came across Megan’s face. For a moment, Jane thought she recognized it—like she’d seen the exact same look on someone else, quite recently—but before she could place it, her girlfriend had thrown her the pink toy.

“What if I ordered you to?”

Jane narrowed her eyes.

“What?”

“What ’ma’am’,” Megan growled insistently.

Jane stared at her girlfriend for a moment, then—as if something other than herself was controlling her hand—picked up the toy and moved it between her legs.

“When we go to Anita’s house tomorrow, you’re going to wear what I tell you to, my little pet. You’re going to do what I tell you to. And you’re going to love it.”

A soft gasp escaped Jane’s lips.

“Yes…ma’am…”

* * *

“Hey guys! You’re here early.”

“Yeah, Jane really didn’t want to be late.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“Anita’s still in the shower. Sorry, we weren’t expecting you to be…are you okay?”

“Hmm?”

“You both seem a little off.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry, we didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“…”

“…”

“…Jake?”

“God, that was the weirdest thing.”

“What was?”

“Sorry, it’s just…”

“C’mon, Jake. Spill it.”

“For a moment, Megan, you…I could have sworn, you looked exactly like Mason DeGraves did when we signed that contract.”

“Wow. Such a flatterer.”

“No, I didn’t mean…”

“Nice one, Jakey. Comparing my face to a man who’s a bazillion years old.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“She’s kidding, Jake.”

“Oh! Haha, I’m sorry. I’m a little spacy today.”

“You’re all good. Can we come in?”

“Of course! Come right on in.”

“You moved the furniture back?”

“Yeah. Anita insisted. It’s my birthday, so…—“

“Oh, happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday, Jake!”

“Yeah, thanks. Not a big deal, but you know Anita is with birthdays.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Ah, here she comes now.”

“Hey guys! Megan, I got your text. I’m so excited.”

“What text?”

“Jakey, just sit down here. We have a little surprise for you.”

“Uh, don’t you want to get dressed first?”

“What’s wrong, Jake, you don’t like the towel look on your wife?”

“No, Megan, it’s just that…”

“The towel is exactly what I want to wear for this.”

“Anita, what are you…—“

“Just sit down here, my love. I promise, you’re going to like this.”

“Okay…”

“Jane?”

“Come on, Jane. Get up there.”

“Yes ma’—…Megan.”

“Okay, so Jake, you know for your birthday I normally get you…a special present.”

“Uh…”

“Well, because I can’t do that this year, I recruited Jane to help me.”

“Anita, you don’t have to…—“

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…wow.”

“Wow is right, Jake. That was, like, the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. What did you think, Jane?”

“Um. Uh. Yeah. That was…that was pretty good.”

“Did you like it, honey?”

“Uh, yeah. I mean, I’m surprised Jane agreed to…well, you know. But yeah, if it’s okay to say…”

“C’mon, Jake. We were all in on it. No one’s gonna get mad at you here.”

“Well then, yeah. I’d have to agree with Megan. That was probably the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. Although isn’t it a little…—”

“The show’s not over yet, hon.”

“Oh! Uh, that’s okay. You don’t have to…oh, wow.”

“Oh my god.”

“Anita, your towel!”

“We’re all grown-ups here, Jake. Now, Jane, let’s…mmmm…”

“Whoa, okay, we should probably…”

“Hang on, Jake. Give them a minute.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Mmmm…happy birthday, hon.”

“Uh, yeah. Wow. I…there are literally no words.”

“C’mere, Janey.”

“Mmm.”

“Uh, thanks, Jane. That was…I mean, you didn’t have to…”

“It’s your birthday, Jake.”

“Haha thanks, but I mean…”

“Seriously, don’t worry about it. We were just messing around. Wanted to give you a birthday you’d remember.”

“Well, yeah. I can promise, there is no chance of me ever, ever forgetting that. Now, we probably should move the furniture back. And Anita, you should, um…

“What?”

“You’re still not, uh, dressed.”

“So?”

“So I appreciate the gift, but we should probably, um…”

“Oh. I mean, is there really a point? When we’re about to…”

“I’m sure everyone would be more comfortable if you put on some clothes, sweetie.”

“Speak for yourself, Jakey. Me and Jane are fine with it. Aren’t we, Jane?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Uh, okay then.”

“Now come on. Let’s get the room back together, and then we can…well, like we do every time.”

“Anita, have you got the other end?”

“Uh huh.”

“And…lift…”

“There we go.”

“Okay, everyone ready to go?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Well then, let’s do this. And for the first time, it won’t be the weirdest part of the evening. Uh, not that I’m complaining.”

“Just don’t expect it every year, okay Jake?”

“I promise, that was enough to last me a lifetime.”

“C’mon, hon. Let’s do this.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Anita!”

“Lot of noise coming from your couch there, Jakey.”

“Yeah I, uh…Anita is…”

“You guys don’t mind, do you? It’s his birthday.”

“No, that’s fine. Since it’s such a special occasion.””

“No, seriously, I don’t want to…ah! Oh, Anita, no, I don’t…”

“Don’t you like it, Jake?”

“Of course I do, honey, but…we have…they’re just over the…—“

“I’m sure they don’t mind. Do you, guys?”

“Go on, Jake. You’re the birthday boy. You’ve earned it.”

“Please. I’ll almost be offended if you don’t.”

“Uh, okay. I mean, thanks, I guess. You really don’t have to…—“

“C’mon, Jake. Be a man already.”

“I, uh…I…oh! Oh! Oh…”

“Mmmmm. Happy birthday, Jake.”

“Yeah, happy birthday.”

“And many happy returns.”

“Uh, thanks. All of you. Sorry if that was…weird.”

“Jake, seriously. The old man who’s paying us four hundred thousands dollars to do this is the one who made it weird, not you. You deserve to get off on your birthday.”

“…thanks, I guess.”

“It’s okay, Jake. Calm down. Jane and I can stay in the room if you want a second round.”

“No! No, thanks. But that’s fine. We’ll see you in a few days.”

“Looking forward to it.”

* * *