The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An off-color questionnaire is a very powerful tool. Raleigh will have no idea what hit her.

Inspired by

Inspired by Chrystal Wind’s two The Girl Who Couldn’t... stories as well as Sweetener and Glab Rmid Amab.

All I Survey

He looked at the passing mall-goers, scanning for tasty targets. Ah, there’s one: a busty brunette, alone and just hanging up on her cellphone.

“Excuse me, miss? Would you be interested in filling out a paid survey? Compensation quite generous.”

Raleigh looked him up and down, searching for creepiness. He didn’t seem too bad, she guessed she could hear him out.

“Why me?”

“Well, most people walking by are in groups and not willing to split up to take a survey; I don’t have the space to have multiple take it separately at the same time. And we’re trying to get a balanced sample between the genders, but most women who’ve taken it so far have stopped before finishing it.” (All, actually, but no reason to share that.)

“Why just women?”

“Well, many of the questions have a sexual component. Men are much more willing to tolerate that, apparently. That’s why I’m offering pay; three hundred bucks, though only if you finish the whole thing.”

“How long’s it take?”

“No one who’s finished took longer than half an hour.” (Because no one has managed to finish it. Technically true!)

“That’s.. a lot.”

“It’s been very hard to get female respondents to finish. A couple questions are somewhat graphic. There’s a reason I haven’t bothered to ask the power-walking grandmothers.”

“Okay, I’m interested. Any other conditions?”

“No use of the internet to answer; I’d prefer if you turned your phone off so I don’t have to watch you like a hawk. Nothing else, except that you’re paid only if you complete the survey.”

“Okay, you’ve got a deal.”

“Excellent! Right, here’s the packet”—it had about thirty pages, in mottled pastel—“and here’s a pen.”—ordinary enough—“If you don’t want passers-by to read over your shoulder, you can step back into this nook. And—feel free to ask me questions. I won’t be able to answer some but there’s no penalty or hard feelings for asking.”

Raleigh quirked an eyebrow at the paper “What, trying to seem inoffensive to women with the paper?”

“It’s helped a little.”

“If you say so.”

She got started. Name, age—19—marital status—single, household size—2, just her and Susan. The rest of the page was boilerplate disclaimers, she glanced at it and flipped the page. Next page was more disclaimers—paid only on completion, data will not be used if not completed, blah, blah, blah. She flipped past quickly, but the man interrupted.

“Sorry, but I noticed you flipped past the conditions. Please do read them carefully.”

“Ugh, fine.” She went back to the first page. The paper was pretty distracting, but legible enough. When she flipped past again, he didn’t stop her.

His eyes felt like they were boring into her—oh, right, turn off the phone. She flipped it open and turned the power off; it made its little chime. While it did, she strolled into the suggested nook.

Next page. Number of sexual partners... well, he’d said the questions were sexual. Number male, number female, okay. Do you consider yourself “straight, gay, bisexual, bicurious, other”? Her hand hovered over straight, but a vivid mental image of Susan leaving the shower popped into her head. ...okay, sure, bicurious, that definitely aroused her interest a little. So to speak.

The next page had a bunch of colored splotches, bright colors, pastels, skin tones. It said that she should look at all the splotches depicted and choose her favorite color from among them—colors continued on the following two pages. Really? Well, okay. She flipped between them; initially she was going to say yellow, but on second look the tanned-skin ones were really pretty... She glanced at the third page again. That color had struck her as a bruise at first look, but... actually it looked like a pretty lipstick color to her. Really nice. Or like the head of a cock! something in her mind interjected. She flushed. Where did that come from? ...true, though. That was the color of her last boyfriend’s dick when it was good and hard. Not her favorite color, though... she went back and picked the tan.

Next page. Have you ever had sex with multiple partners together? Uh, no. Would you like to in the future? Hmm, maybe? Two guys sandwiching her could be pretty hot. Maybe blowing one while the other pounded her. She drifted off for a minute, before remembering that she had to focus and get this survey done. Yes, she’d like to.

Next question: Has any of your sex with multiple partners involved multiple genders of partner? Would you like your future sex to? She hadn’t, but... Susan was pretty hot. Maybe they should seduce some hunk together. That sounded fun. Or when Colin tongue-kissed her on a dare on New Year’s- she’d been mad with him, why had she been mad? If Susan was going to kiss her boyfriend, she should have demanded she get herself a kiss, too. And then brought Colin home with them and done some more kissing...

She could picture it vividly. Yeah, that had been great. Wait, why had she said ‘no’? Yes, she had, and yes, she wanted more. But next page.

What was the name she preferred to be called by? “Rally”, obviously. Like cheerleading!

Which of these pet names have your partners used for you in the past? She went down the list, checking lots of them off: sweetie, honey, love, pumpkin, lover, baby, treasure, hottie. There were lots more she hadn’t been called, but that was a shame: girl, candy, snack, knockout. She flipped to the next page; there were a few more. Mmmm, she wished guys would call her ‘pet’, that sounded hot. There were some more ones which were really degrading... not ones she could see any of her men calling her before.

The next question was ‘Looking back at that list, write the three you’d most like to be called in the future.’ She flipped back, and was disoriented for a moment. Okay, which of these... treasure was pretty good, hottie, too. Sexy, knockout, girl. She flipped forward again... ‘pet’ was hot, but not that she looked again ‘slut’ was even hotter. She was getting kind of distracted just thinking about Colin calling her ‘slut’ when he’d kissed Susie and she’d objected. Then he’d pushed her to her knees and gone back to making out with Susie... and then stopped when he started slipping her clothes off and she told him to bring her and the slut home first. God that was hot. She caught her left hand rubbing down her belly toward her crotch and stopped. She needed to finish the survey for the yummy guy. $300! That would pay for her first couple rounds of shots for months. And she never ended up paying for more than two rounds... well, not with money, and buying her tequila to wash down their cum with was just guys being polite. Maybe this guy would take her to a bar after she was done... she looked shyly over at him. He’d been looking toward her, and met her eyes challengingly. She looked down bashfully... and saw her favorite look on a guy: bulging pants. Yeah, she should finish quick and see how long it would take to finish him next. She wrote down ‘slut’, ‘whore’, ‘pet’ and moved on.

What are your measurements? Chest, hips, waist, neck, cup size. Oh fooey, she couldn’t remember. Uh, she could guess? She looked toward the hottie- oh! He was standing next to her.

“You have a problem...miss?”

“Oh, call me Rally, please, cutie.”

He smiled: she practically melted. “Of course, Rally. You need my help?”

“I’m very silly and don’t remember my measurements. Is it alright if I guess?”

“I’m afraid not. We need them accurate to within two inches at most.”

“Oh. I guess I need to measure them then... I don’t have a tape measure.”

“I can supply one, from the greenroom. However, measurements while you’re attired will not be precise enough.”

“Uh, sorry, could you repeat that?”

“Of course, sexy. I can give you a measuring tape, but it won’t be good enough to measure you with your clothes on.”

“Oh, that’s fine, I can strip!”

“Great! I really appreciate your dedication to finishing the survey.”

“Yeah! ...I really love science! I’d do anything for a hunky scientist like you.”

He gave her another big smile. God she was getting horny. And there were so many pages left! She tried to count them... but lost count at five, she kept stealing glances at his hardon.

He said “How about you go to the next page and I’ll get the tape, and you can come back to this page later?”

“Oh! Yeah, that’s a good idea. You’re so smart!”

He nodded and smiled.

Which of these is your favorite taste? Ice cream. Chocolate. Pussy juice. Cum. Dick. Oh gosh, that was really hard. Cum is delicious, but dick is too. She got distracted picturing the last times she’d tasted them... and then with imagining what the hottie’s dick would taste like later. She decided she liked dick better; dick could come stained with cum, and that was just the best of both, right?

The next page was hard to focus on. Which of these parts of you is the most valuable? Valuable... like money? She hadn’t tried to sell her body... not even as a whore! Maybe she should try to sell her body as a whore. That seemed hot. “Your mind.” “Your tits.” “Your cunt.” “Your face.” Well, she hadn’t gotten her titties enlarged or anything done with her lips. How much would guys pay to use her cunt? She hadn’t tried. Maybe the hunk would know? Ooh, he was just getting back!

“Sir? I don’t know how to answer this. Can you tell me how valuable my tits are? Or my cunt?”

“Hmm, tricky. They’re both very nice.” He reached out and cupped her breast with one hand and her crotch with another. She noticed how wet she was; he must have noticed, too.

“I think I’d say your tits are more valuable.”

“Thank you, sir! I wanted a smart opinion on that.”

“I’d have a better one if I’d sampled them more, but that might take a while.”

“Oh, that’s okay, sir, you can sample me after I’m done. I’d like to sample parts of you, too.”

“Sounds good. Now, you’re almost done: finish this up, and then we can go back and take your measurements.”

“Okay!” Next page! How many days until your next birthday? ...she tried to count. Then lost count. And again. After the fifth try she burst into tears.

“What’s wrong, sugar-tits?”

“I can’t do it! I can’t get this answer. It’s so not fair, I wanna be measured but I’m stuck.”

“Well. If you can’t finish the survey, I can’t give you the money or use your data.”

“Oh no! I’m sorry, I can’t give you the important science data you need. I’m such a dumb slut, I’ve wasted your time.”

“I don’t think it’s been a waste. I got to spend half an hour looking at a hot piece of ass try her best to think.”

“Ooh! That’s me! You like my ass?”

“I do. And if you come into the back with me, I think you can console me about not getting data. There are plenty of parts of you more valuable than your mind, remember?”

“Oooh, yes, sir. Which one would you like to use first?“

“I think I’ll bend you over a table, rip that shirt off your tits, and go from there. Sound good, whore?”

“Yes, sir. This whore is ready to work.”

“And if you want to console me really well, call me Master.“

“Oh, sir, I don’t think I can. How can someone master me if I haven’t tasted his cum?”

“Aren’t you a brat?” But he stepped between her and the promenade, and pushed her to her knees. “Get to it, then.”