The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A commission by Anonymous.

All Bends to My Will

Selina was scurrying along the corridors of St. Peters university, Virginia. In her arms, she clutched a package that was direly important...In her eyes, at least. Many here had a different idea...including the girl she bumped into.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going, four-eyes!”

The quiet girl fell face first on the floor. Bump into? Yeah, right. The tall, pretty blonde had deliberately tripped her up, and was now picking up the folder Selina had dropped. Her pretty face arbored a wicked grin when she found out what was inside—several drawings of the same character. A girl with big cat ears, a spotted skirt, knee-high socks and elbow-long gloves, along with a white shirt and a butterfly tie.

“P-please, Tracy”, implored Selina. “I didn’t mean to bother you, please give Serval-chan back...”

She was only met with the mocking giggle of the cheerleader.

“Ooh? Do you have a name for your drawing? How cute...for a five-year old!”

As Tracy laughed, two girls came by from behind the corner. Two pretty girls, both blonde. They hailed Tracy, who waved Selina’s drawing in response.

“Eri! Jenny! Come check what this dork made!”

With a glint in their eyes, Tracy’s friends came right over, to check on the drawing.

“Oh my Gawd, so lame! Does this loser wish she was a cat or something?”

“This is icky, better throw it into the trash.”

All Selina could do was whimper.

“No...Please, I spent two nights on this...I beg you, I’ll do anything...”

The three girls laid eyes on her, then snickered, before going into a genuine guffaw.

“Can you believe this loser?”

“She’s so ready to suck dick over a fictional thing!”

“I almost want her on the cheer squad so I can make her a proper girl. Too bad she’s a redhead.”

While the pretty, made-up girls were chatting among themselves, Selina was trying to get her art back. Sadly, her tormentors were effortlessly sharing it among themselves, seemingly without a care what she did. That was, until the brunette took a closer look...

“Wait a minute...Oh my gawd, I know what this is from!”

Tracy recoiled a bit.

“Whaat? You don’t watch that kind of stuff, right Eri?”

“Of course not! It’s my current bf. Total dreamboat, great in bed, but for some reason he wants to cuddle in front of some Japanese cartoons after sex.”

“Is he trying to turn you into a nerd? Ew! Dump him.”

“Yeah, I am looking for a better bf, but, well, I saw this cartoon. It’s about animals, except they’re girls. It’s really stupid. The second season was funnier though.”

That was it.

That was all Selina could take. She stood up, and clenched her fists.

“The second season was f-funnier? Do you already know you have b-b-brain cancer or do I have to d-d-diagnose you, bitch?!”

The popular girls watched her, dumbfounded. They couldn’t even react before Selina cranked it up a notch.

“You’re talking about Kemono Friends! The first season was supposed to be just garbage to sell a free-to-play mobile game, but the anime’s director actually poured his heart and soul into it and made something great! It was a huge success in Japan, to the point they could never expect! It was the triumph of art over mercantile bullshit! And then, months later, they fired the director who made a miracle over some rights bullshit, and they made a second season run by idiots who can understand neither the Friends or screenwriting! If your boyfriend let you watch it, you might as well accuse him of torturing you! The judge will probably agree after reviewing the evidence!”

Selina was shouting so loud, one of the supervisors had to drag her out, much to the stupor of the three cheerleaders. That little nerd had a hell of a mouth on her, if her buttons were properly pushed. All three of them looked at each other, and nodded.

* * *

History class was starting, and Selina plodded back to her seat. The three cheerleaders were well past the point of being surprised by her outburst, and were instead already considering it the best reason to ridicule her. And after being scolded by the principal for a solid ten minutes, Selina was in no position to disagree.

While the teacher was ranting about generals of the Civil War, Tracy flicked wads of paper at the redhead. Eri and Jenny were quick to notice this and join in on the fun. Selina closed her eyes and grit her teeth. There was nothing she could do that wouldn’t worsen the situation, and she knew it.

It wasn’t like she was the only one, either. All the shy students, girls and boys alike, had to suffer whispered jeers, wads of paper, and knowing the bullies were far more attractive than them. It was just the way it was at this university. The social ladder was very much apparent and unpunished, to the point that many of the unfortunate nerds had to suspect whether the teachers were in on it. It did not matter much if they were, anyway.

“That’s all for today. For next time, read through pages 113 to 116.”

Selina jotted down the homework assignment, then quietly rose from her seat. The pretty girls around her chatted happily, and one of them slapped her as she walked past her. A bit more overt a move than usual, but nobody batted an eye. The redhead just sighed and walked out of the classroom, eyes pinned to her feet. Any other day, she would have darted straight home, the place her life was normal and happy. But something was different today. Jenny, one of the three bullies that made her go berserk in the morning, was alone, smoking, looking out of an open window. Selina clenched her fists, and walked to her. For several awkward seconds, the pretty girl just ignored her while she stood there. Was it how it was going to be? Fine.

“Ha-having fun, Jennifer?”

The cheerleader reajusted her hair and turned to her, silent and smiling.

“Do you think I forgot how much you liked JoJo’s B-b-b-bizarre Adventure?”

Giggle.

“It’s all in the past, thanks to you.”

Selina clenched her teeth. She had the gall to be gloating? That traitorous bitch. The moment she deliberately knocked her down on the floor, spilling all her fanart in front of queen cheerleader Tracy was forever burned in her memory. Prior to that moment, Selina had been able to hide her nerdy power level somewhat, appearing like an average milquetoast student. In an instant, she was instead branded as one of the biggest nerds. Jennifer had run up to Tracy and begged a spot on the cheerleader team. Tracy was too delighted with her newfound target to refuse. She made Jennifer over thoroughly. She was barely recognizable from her nerdy days, and was every bit as enthusiastic about bullying as her mentor. In fact, she laughed in Selina’s face.

“What, do you think I would ever regret it, four-eyes? Ha ha ha ha! No way! This is what a girl is meant to be! Pretty, popular, being invited to every party! I can’t believe I thought some childish cartoon crap was more important, or even fun at all!”

“A-a-anime. They’re anime, not c-c-cartoons.”

“I know, and I’ve been trying to purge nitpicky shit like this from my mind!” Said Jenny, slapping Selina in the face. “And you walk up to me trying to remind me of it? Get real! I’m one of the girls now! And yes, I’m having lots of sex with the stud quarterbacks!”

Jenny put out her smoke on Selina’s sleeve, then angrily walked away. Selina hung her head down. Her friend Jennifer really was gone. She guessed she couldn’t blame her. The jocks and cheerleaders were too well off to not be envied. Still...She knew that in Jennifer’s position, she wouldn’t have done the same. She knew respect, dammit.

...She also knew she wanted to be home as soon as possible and unwind watching Non Non Biyori again.

Selina plodded her way through the university’s gate. She would sooner be hanged than go to university, but what choice did she have? She had to get an education. The worst possible scenario was being held back a year. She had to get through, no matter what.

So she held her head down before Tracy. She gritted her teeth before Jenny. She did her best to remember her classes, despite being constantly pelted with wads of paper. Come lunchtime, she wasn’t that much concerned about her own dignity, and unloaded to the pretty girl across the table. Not about the bullies, she didn’t want to give them any more screentime in her life that she already have. Instead, she ranted about what she loved and hated at the same time.

“Why the hell is everyone praising that Alita B-b-battle Angel movie?! Have any of you motherf-f-fuckers read Gunnm? Alita starts out as an innocent girl, but she finds out she is a battle machine, a berserker, and she loses herself in it! That’s the entire p-p-point of her second body being called a berserker model! And the movie turns her into a fawning little twat who literally gives her heart to the first boy she meets! It’s a literal romance movie, and the supposed dystopian nightmare is more colorful and lively than this hellhole of a university! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Do you have a medical condition that gives you pain if you ever give the slightest inkling of respect to your source material? And it was a decades-long project by James Cameron, too! Motherfucker, you wasted a decade of your life trying to get an adaptation off the ground, only to fucking savage the source material? I don’t have words, only middle fingers! AaaaAAAh!”

The girl across the table felt very awkward hearing Selina pour her heart out, but bore no ill-will toward her. She just didn’t know how to react.

“I...have not seen this movie you’re speaking of, so I cannot speak for it one way or the other. But hearing you being so passionnate about it, I have no wish to see it and support it financially.”

Selina lift her head. The girl turned hers sideways, flicking her long, flowing blonde hear away.

“I know you’re just being polite.” Answered Selina. “But thanks for listening to me. What’s your name anyway?”

“Astrid.”

“You’re a pretty blonde...Why aren’t you on Tracy’s team?”

“My parents are on the university’s executive board. Tracy is not allowed to convert me.”

“C-convert? Then I was right...She d-d-did something to Jennifer!”

“In all probability, yes. I do not know the details, only that Tracy loves turning everyone desperate enough to be popular into a model...promiscuous cheerleader.”

Tears poured down Selina’s cheeks.

“Jennifer...What did she do to you...”

She slammed her face onto the cafeteria’s table. She was just so tired. Astrid rose up, bowed politely, then left.

When Selina opened her eyes again, she had no idea what time it was. Assuming the worst, she gathered her things and ran to the classroom. On the way, she ran into Jenny. She briefly considered laying low, but she remembered her conversation with Astrid, and felt emboldened.

“Hey, Jennifer.”

“...Yes? What do you want?”

“You went on dates with many q-quarterbacks, right?”

“Yes, what of it?”

Selina blinked. She fully expected the new Jennifer to laugh at her and slap her. Oh well, no skin off her back.

“G-g-got any movie dates lately?”

“Plenty. Guys loove watching a movie cuddling with a sexy girl!”

“What kind of movie? Alita Battle Angel?”

“Well...yeah, it is popular and appealing to girls. My boyfriend said it was the perfect flick to get cheerleaders in the mood.”

The redhead smiled.

“You read Gunnm, Jennifer, I know you did. Who you were back then is manga Alita, who you are now is that bambi-looking skank the movie turned her into.”

Jennifer was taken aback. She clearly looked for a comeback, but Selina went for the kill. She hated to do this to her friend, but she needed the wake-up-call.

“You know you’re not proud of who Tracy turned you into. You’re just worshipping her like a good little puppet.”

Some moments went by, Selina and Jenny staring at each other. The redhead was hoping to find a way to bring her friend back...But then, her hair got grabbed, and her head turned backwards. Tracy was here, accompanied by her clique, grinning at her.

“What do you think gives you the right to speak to St. Peter’s best girls, loser?”

Jenny giggled and went to Tracy’s side. Selina lowered her gaze. Confronting Jennifer already took all her resolve. But not Tracy...She was helpless against Tracy.

“N-n-nothing...”

“That’s what I thought.”

The top cheerleader pushed her against the wall, giving Jenny a smile. The former nerd strutted to her like a puppy, as if Selina had never been there.

“I think we’re done here. Let’s go, girls.”

With which the giggling clique went down the hallway, leaving Selina to wallow in regret. Jennifer really was one of them now. Yet, as she walked to the rest of her classes for the day, it was something else that ended up bothering Selina. Like something was off...but what? She only realized as she arrived to the group waiting in front of the classroom and laid her eyes on Tracy’s clique again. Only Tracy had bullied her this time. Despite the prime opportunity, none of her followers had made any move on her. Not even Jenny, come to think of it. Just a few days earlier, she would have punished Selina for even daring look at her in the eye.

In fact, during the afternoon, Selina watched the clique discreetely. They seemed subdued, a bit out of it. Oh, they still threw things at the nerds, but their heart didn’t seem into it. Selina sighed. She supposed they must have partied a bit too hard last night. They would surely be in top form again in no time. She just had to capitalize on it. Study as hard as she could while her bullies were distracted.

The following morning, Selina arrived at university almost depressed. She had an awful nightmare about Jenny in the cheerleader team, telling her new friends each and every one of Selina’s darkest secrets and shameful fantasies, only to laugh cheerfully and plan just how to make her life miserable. It wasn’t the first time the redhead had this kind of nightmare, but this time, she knew it wasn’t just paranoia. It was was most probably happened the entire time.

Which is why what happened ten minutes into the physics class shocked her.

The teacher asked one of the quarterbacks, one stereotypically handsome and rugged Chris, a rather simple question taught in the last class. What was a mole? He hung his head. Selina thought he was reaching for the homework he bullied off one of her fellow nerds. But no. He simply bumbled like a dumbass. Which was what a jock should do, thought Selina, but then, it happened. Betty, a rather plump girl, scoffed and turned to face the jock.

“It was in the last lesson. It’s a huge amount of atoms assembled together so their effects can be meaningfully measured. Try to listen next time.”

Betty wasn’t quite as bullied as Selina was, but she was definitely another prime target. Her passion was comics, something much more acceptable than anime and manga these days, but well, she was overweight, and caught flak for that. She was extremely insecure...And she just openly mocked a star quarterback in front of the entire class. Even more shocking...None of the popular kids raised their voice. Well, with one exception. Tracy. She was looking around the room, as shocked as Selina was. What was wrong with her clique? She had to do something.

“What are you raising your voice for, fatso? Huh? It’s your job to give Chris your notes. He’s got more important things to do, you kn...”

“Tracy, that’s enough.”

That interruption came from the teacher. It was the first time ever Selina heard one of them interrupt a jock talking down to a nerd. It was evidently Tracy’s first time, too, as she looked at the teacher with a confused look.

“We value intelligence and study in this university.” The teacher continued. “I will not have you disrespect a diligent student like Betty. You and Chris are both getting detention.”

“What the fuck?” Exclaimed Tracy, standing up. “Have you lost your mind, teach? Interstate league is coming up soon and you’re giving one of our star quarterbacks detention?”

“Yes.”

“Fuck this. Girls, with me. We’re going to have this dumbass fired.”

None of the girls in Tracy’s clique stood up. They just hung up their heads timidly. Tracy uttered “what the fuck?". For once, Selina fully agreed with her. Visibly angry, the lead cheerleader stormed out of the classroom, presumably to fuck the principal to get the physics professor fired. Selina would be angry at that, but she couldn’t feel anger over the myriad questions going through her head.

* * *

Astrid was midly enjoying the cheap grub served at the university cafeteria, when the nerdy girl from the previous day sat across the table from her. She raised a disinterested eye.

“Did another motion picture grind your gears?”

“I wish. Something’s really wrong going on at this university, and nobody seems to notice. I get the feeling you might be one of the exceptions.”

Astrid took a sip of her tea.

“And why would that be?”

“You said your dad was on the board of directors, right? He’s gotta be responsible, and, in turn, you’ve got to be aware of what he’s doing.”

“I’m afraid I have to disappoint you. Father always takes great care to not tell me anything. If he is responsible for the nerds standing up and the jocks standing down, I do not know anything about it.”

Selina slammed the table.

“So you are aware of what’s g-going on!”

“I’m healthily assuming most people would.”

“You’d assume wrong. In this university, jocks being freely able to spit all over nerds is law. This natural order reversing overnight is...wrong.”

“Surely you should be happy about it, though?”

“Well, yes, in theory...But something’s fucking with our reality! It’s not about my personal gain! What if some reality-rending portal opened nearby or something?”

The rich blonde girl calmly put her fork down, put her hand in front of her mouth, then giggled.

“You are a very dramatic sort, aren’t you?”

“The situation is a very dramatic sort, you flighty t-t-twat!”

After just a moment of silence, the nerd bowed down to apologize. Astrid did so in turn.

“No, you are right, Selina. I should not be so aloof about all this. While I much better enjoy this balance, there is no telling what causes this, or where it might stop. Still...what are we to do?”

“Barring any otherworldly force, we’re kinda forced to assume the b-b-board of directors has some hand in this. I mean, the tolerance of the bullying was unnatural in the first p-place...”

“A reasonable thought. I shall talk with Father and try to prod for any clue or suspicious statement.”

“Thank you. I guess I’ll...” Selina rubbed her temples. She couldn’t ask for this favor and then sit on her butt herself. There had to be something she could do. “I’ll try to see who else is aware of this change. Maybe there’s a p-p-pattern, a reason for being left out of the behavior shift. Maybe even some kind of immunity.”

“A fine idea. I’ll meet you at eight in the morning tomorrow, in front of the founder’s statue, so I can report if I got anything out of father. Agreed?”

“Agreed.” Nodded Selina.

Despite all the craziness happening lately, Selina was at least thankful for Astrid’s choice of meeting point. The statue of Elias Wazinsky was in a secluded location, down a small path in the university’s garden. A discreet, quiet spot she has often retreated to in the past. Perhaps she wouldn’t ever need such a safe place going forward, she thought, but resolved to come here again, if only for the soothing memories.

“Still...” She thought out loud. “Why the hell would the university founder’s statue be stuck in some obscure corner? Did he shit in his successor’s shoes one too many times?”

She heard steps, and instinctively thought Tracy has found her. Thankfully, it was Astrid. Right on time, too.

“Hello, Selina.”

“Y-yeah, hi.”

“Did you have to wait long?”

“It’s fine, I always come before everyone else.”

“I see. To answer your question, legend has it that Mr.Wazinsky requested a discreet location for his memorial statues because he wanted it to symbolize memories of the past, sometimes hard to find, but always there for those who search for it.”

“...Wow, our g-g-glorious founder was a twat.”

“Men do not become founders because they are satisfied with the norm. But let’s cut to the chase. Did you find anyone else than you, me and Tracy who seemed immune to the phenomenon?”

Selina nodded. Now was not the time for chit-chat. Sadly, she had to sigh in frustration.

“Sadly, no...Well, it’s not like I c-c-could skip class to see everyone in the university, but no one else in my class acted like their usual self. Didn’t find anyone freaking out d-d-during recess either.”

“I see...There may be exceptions yet, but we must assume we are alone.” As Selina nodded, she continued. “I am afraid I do not have good news on my end either.”

“Damn...” Sighed the nerdy girl. “Couldn’t get your father to say anything?”

“Oh, I could. I simply had to ask about his thoughts about the upcoming interstate league. As you know, it is so important for the university that classes stop being held when it is taking place.”

...And any nerd who dares not coming to the games go through hell after it’s done. Doubly so if the team did badly. Selina had to learn that unspoken rule the hard way.

“...So, what did he say?”

“That he and the rest of the board were considering shutting down the sports branch to focus on academical excellence.”

Selina had been expected this sort of thing might have been the case, but she still reeled from the sheer surreality. This university, shutting down the sports team? Completely unthinkable...yet a perfect explanation for what was happening.

“I see...So they must be converting the students to adhere to their new policy.”

“No.” Said Astrid, shaking her head. “It’s what I thought too at first...But Father went on, and it was obvious he thought the sports team was never of any importance, even in the past.”

Astrid was the type to always hold her head high, to appear unconcerned, like she could be on the titanic and not break appearances a single second. But in this moment, she was clearly shaken. Selina understood what she meant. No words were necessary, really. This wasn’t a thing with an origin point they could identify, much less solve. Reality itself was being rewritten, and that was that.

“...We should head to class.” Mumbled Selina.

“...Agreed.”

* * *

And so physics class started. All the misfits, the bespectacled, the overweight were smiling, full of confidence, while the fit and beautiful were making themselves as little as possible. Selina had dreamed of such a world, but seeing it with her own eyes was disorienting. The teachers kept asking actual questions pertaining to the lessons, too. This university was finally a place where she could learn and grow...But she couldn’t accept it. All of it was wrong. The girls in Tracy’s clique were pelted with paper wads. Tracy herself was nowhere to be found. Selina was better off, to be certain...But she couldn’t bring her mind to study.

Recess came. Hunky studs and beautiful girls knelt down to nerds, all but supplicating help for their homework. “And what would you be willing to do in return, dummy?” Would be the typical response. “Anything...Please.” Would the former popular kids answer. A part of Selina felt good about this. This is what they deserve. Hell, they might even get some education out of this, instead of relying solely on their fitness and good looks and ending up starring in commercials for money in ten years. There was just no way she could truly be happy about reality being rewritten. No way she could just handwave it and go with the flow. Not to mention that she herself wasn’t rewritten. She never got the confidence bpost the other nerds got. If a submissive jock even went as far to beg her to demean him, she knew she could never do it. Being on top simply wasn’t her nature.

The good news was, the students in the middle, neither jock nor nerd, hadn’t much changed. They were still normal guys and girls, quietly studying, watching the bullying war, inverted or otherwise. If Selina was ever to accept this new reality, she would much rather settle in as one of them. Just some unremarkable girl. As long as she didn’t trip and spill sports equipment out of her bag, there was no reason the nerds would start bullying her, right?

She wandered throughout the university grounds, trying to get her mind off the situation, and eventually noticed one interesting side effect. Conversations used to be filled with nothing but sports stuff, exercise or fashion tips, and hype about the upcoming big game. Now, it was nothing but talking about personal art projects and pop culture. Obscure pop culture, too. One normal guy wanted to talk about the Marvel Cinematic Universe and got laughed out, called a pleb by a scrawny kid with dentures brimming with confidence. Selina guesses she didn’t really mind that part of the reality shift. Or at least, right up until the moment she overheard an argument. It was between a slightly pudgy but otherwise normal-looking boy and Betty, the overweight girl Selina first heard going against a quarterback the day before. Eri, one of Tracy’s clique, was quietly hanging around Betty, eyes on the ground.

“What do you mean?” Argued the boy. “The second season was clearly far better.”

He seemed confident enough, but Betty gave him a look of pure scorn.

“Look, I’m going to cut you some slack because you probably don’t know what happened behind the scenes.”

“What, the drama about the first season’s studio being fired? Yeah, I heard about it. They did a bunch of ads without the company’s permission, no wonder they got sacked. And the new staff they got did it perfectly fine anyway.”

She hadn’t heard the name of the show directly mentioned, but Selina knew what they were talking about. Kemono Friends. But unlike the cheerleaders three days ago, who only were vapid and clueless, this little bitch just consciously shat all over the director’s artistic legacy. Who cared about some reality shift crap? She was not going to let that stand. She stomped her feet towards the boy and slapped him straight in the face. Before he or Betty could react, she unloaded.

“Listen here, you moon-faced fucksponge! When Kemono Friends released, it was a tie-in to a mobile game that had been shut down for months, and yet it became literally the biggest thing in Japan. Everybody was in love with it, and moribund zoos were suddenly packed with people who wanted to see animals. It was a cultural phenomenon, but before it aired, nobody had any faith for the project, so no merchandise was released, not even a true blu-ray release. Fans wanted everything, but they had nothing. They would have given their hands to have anything Friends-related, to support the franchise and make a season 2 possible. So what did the studio do? They rolled up their sleeves and released short videos of the Friends for absolutely fucking free. It was passion. It was magical. And your moron opinion on this is that it hurt the gigantic media conglomerate they worked for? Fuck you. All Kadokawa did was to turn this wonderful lightning in a bottle into a soulless cash grab again, so they took control. They turned gold into lead, and here you are flapping your stupid fucking hole you vainly call a mouth defending it. You unimaginable fuck!”

Silence fell for a few seconds, then Selina stormed off. She didn’t actually care to convince anyone, the guy could keep being wrong and stupid for all she cared. But in so doing, she missed the look of admiration in Betty’s eyes. Nerds were the driving force of this university, everybody knew that. Smart, confident, and blessed with good taste in art. But this Selina girl...There was something special about her. Maybe she could even lead them...

* * *

The bell rang, and Selina closed her notebook with a smile. Without a doubt, the shift made studying so much better. No wads of paper, no jeers, just pure education the way it was supposed to be. “I could get used to this after all”, she thought. But when the class made her way to the computer lab for the last class of the day, she was reminded of how disturbing it really was. Eliza, a thin, mousy girl she had never been too close to, was teasing Jenny. Selina’s former friend was taller than Eliza, but her submissive posture made it look like the opposite.

“Mh? Did I hear you right?” Asked Eliza, haughtily. “You never made any progress for the physics text next monday and want my help?”

“Y...Yes, please, my mom will kill me if I don’t get at least a B...”

“Alright...finish Megaman X and print the screenshot by tomorrow and I’ll tutor you.”

“Mega...what?”

“A classic bloody game, you flighty bimbo! Talking to all two of your brain cells is already insufferable as it is, so at least make the effort of getting some gaming culture.”

“But...I don’t know how to...”

“Too bad. That’s what you get for wasting your time trying to play cheerleader. End credits by tomorrow.”

“Y...Yes...”

Selina only occasionally dabbled in video games, but she knew Megaman X was fairly tough and long for a SNES game. Asking that of a complete layman was definitely bullying. Not the wedgie or toilet dunk kind, but at least those were short. Selina never had to toil away an entire evening to please Tracy. But the worst thing about this was that she was pretty certain Jennifer was a Megaman fan. Did the shift erase her entire past? Selina shivered...yet smiled.

“Trying to join the cool kids turned out to be the wrong move after all, Jenny...”

On the way to university the following morning, Selina realized she had missed a fairly significant detail the day before. It was obvious in retrospect; she could only have missed such a thing because everything else was crazy. She had never seen Tracy anywhere. Not as a bully, not as a bullied. She wasn’t there, and nobody talked about her. Did she call in sick? Given the situation, it was probably the right move. Even if she was able to resist the nerds, her clique, no, her entire faction was reduced to a whimpering mess. As much as Selina would have enjoyed her head tormentor become the tormented, she couldn’t reasonably blame Tracy for booking it the hell out of there.

As she approached the university, she wondered. Had the changes reached their peak yesterday, or would this day be even crazier? She got her first hint for the latter when she reached the university gate. There was a demolition notice, with legal documents from the town hall and everything. It announced the scheduled demolition of nothing less than the entire sports complex.

“Geez, the jocks were assholes but this is a bit excessive.”

She didn’t have to wait long before seeing the next oddity. As she checked the class schedule for the day, she noticed that every day, classes ended an half hour earlier than before, before any club activity. The 30 minute gap were instead dedicated to a mysterious “student homeroom”. What the hell?

“I see it caught your eye as well.”

Selina jumped and turned around. It was Astrid, with her usual haughty countenance. The rich girl sure didn’t like starting conversations the usual way. She turned her gaze to the schedule.

“As a matter of fact, I went to the teacher office to inquire what this so-called student homeroom was.” Continued Astrid. “They seemed puzzled I wouldn’t know this, as it has apparently always been in effect in this university.”

“So history is definitely being rewritten...So, what is it?”

“In their terms, it is a time for students to share appreciation of art, bond over their own artistic contributions, and educating the lesser students in art.”

That sounded like bullshit any way your sliced it, thought Selina, but she could understand what the teachers in this reality meant by it.

“If nerds are kings now, it probably means thirty minutes of continuous nerdgasm, sharing fanart and fanfiction, and lecturing jocks on nerd things.”

“Your tone is surprisingly...Enthusiastic.”

“Well, it is kind of my dream class...I just wish it would have happened normally.”

“How you approach this new order is entirely up to you. I’ll just stay away from this whole mess one way or another.”

“Yeah...It’s my plan too.”

The first class of the day started, and it was immediately evident things had shifted even further. Yesterday, the jocks were desperate to have the nerd’s favor, and were ready to do anything. Now, a good third of desks were inoccupied. All the nerds were kneeling next to a nerd Master. Jenny was sucking on Eliza’s pinky, in her underwear. The quarterback was massaging Betty’s feet. Nobody batted an eye. The former popular kids didn’t even try to repay favors. They just knelt and served, and it was normalcy itself. Astonishingly, this was not to be the most shocking thing Selina would see this morning. Not by a long shot.

Tracy was back. She sat in her usual place, but didn’t wear any makeup, and wore her blonde hair in a bun. Instead of her usual skimpy shirt and tube tops, she went for a perfectly milquetoast t-shirt and jeans. She fit right into the neutral crowd. “I guess we chose the same strategy”, thought Selina. Whatever. As long as Tracy didn’t torment her and let her study in peace, this was no skin off her back.

First class went swimmingly and Selina could take notes to her heart’s content. Suddenly she didn’t dread exams she couldn’t adequately prepare for. She didn’t have to waste her time avoiding or apologising. Sure, the whole thing was unsettling, and the reign of the nerds now went even further than the jock’s. She never had to kneel next to Tracy, for god’s sake! But, she benefited from it, that much was undeniable.

* * *

Between classes, Selina took a toilet break. She was doing her business inside a cubicle, and overheard two other girls talking in front of the sinks.

“I can’t wait for student homeroom! I made fanart of Hisone to Masotan I’m really proud of!”

Selina smiled. HisoMaso was a very touching anime with a unique artstyle, but flew so much onto the radar. She would definitely like to discuss about it with fellow nerds.

“Ooh, it should be good!” Answered the other student. “I hear HisoMaso is in Selina-sama’s top five of 2018. Did you take care to respect the artstyle?”

“Yeah, I liked it a lot and wanted to make more of it. Who’s Selina-sama, though?”

“What? You seriously don’t know? She’s in our class!”

“That Selina? But she’s just a quiet girl with a stammer who keeps to herself.”

“Oh believe me, that’s just a ploy. You know Diavolo from part 5 of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? The Selina you know is Doppio, but she’s hiding her true self. Shit-talk Kemono Friends anywhere near her and you’ll see what I mean. She’s also a fanart queen, her art is incredibly good and she’ll help you improve if you have good taste in anime.”

“Wow, really? I would never have guessed...I’m glad she liked HisoMaso then!”

“Believe in yourself. Selina-sama is a fair queen.”

The girls then left the bathroom. Selina’s heart was thumping. She had thought the hierarchy created by the shift would leave her alone as long as she didn’t do anything to be noticed, but...Apparently she was already considered the top nerd? How? Tracy wasn’t a slave, so why was she already...

“Oh shit,” she realized. “My outb-burst yesterday.”

That had to be it. What good was deciding to keep a low profile if she just wailed about KF in public? Whatever logic this reality had probably decided right then and there she was the nerdiest of all. The only reason nobody talked to her yet was this idea she was just a front for a queen of nerds persona waiting to emerge. Which...might actually work out, she thought. She could keep quiet and study as herself, and if she was to have an outburst against a pleb, well...Who was she to stop the new caste from nodding and taking notes? Plus, she really was getting increasingly curious to see this famous student homeroom...

* * *

It was, however, at the end of the day. In the meantime, class went on quietly. Selina should have been studying, finally in peace and quiet. She could not. After overhearing the conversation in the restroom, she couldn’t ignore the way the others looked at her. Every other minute, she would catch someone looking at her, then immediately avert their eyes, bowing their heads, as if to apologize for daring lay their eyes on her. The slave-jocks and cheerleaders had clearly been ordered to not even turn their heads in her direction. The students seated next to her studied in dead silence. As unreal as it seemed, Selina could feel it. Her mere presence commanded the flow of the classroom.

Selina remembered the days before the change. How any prominent enough jock could ask anything to a teacher out of the blue, and get it. They ditched class to go back to playing their stupid ball game on the regular that way. Yet, as powerful as they were, Selina never had to kneel next to Tracy in slavish devotion. Nerds were now f far more powerful jocks ever were. And if she was the queen...Selina shook her head. No. This was not her. She liked being shy and alone just fine. There was no way she could take the lead...Yet an impulse made her raise her hand. The teacher turned around.

“Yes, Selina?”

“I’d like Student Homeroom to take place now.”

Gasps all around her. The teach didn’t bat an eye before replying “Alright” and leaving. The whole class fell silent, waiting for him to come back and reprimand the redhead for fucking with a teacher. He did not.

“...Did Selina-sama just give an order to the teacher?” Whispered one boy to his neighbor.”

“When did it happen? She always kept hiding her power level...”

“So...Do we have student homeroom?”

The students gradually opened their fanart and fanfiction binders, booted up their laptops. Fans of particular shows put tables together. Well, their slaves did. Soon, passionate conversations, laughter and words of praise flowed through the room. In its center, Selina kept quiet. This was actually everything she had hoped university would be, before her first day here. Like a fun online forum, only everyone’s here. She took glances at some of the artwork being shared around. Some abortions, but most were at least decent. Trash shows, movies and games got rightfully mocked and scorned. The jocks were fetching cold drinks from the vending machines all the way down the lobby. But it was even better than that. In between talking about their favorite things, the nerds talked about her in awe. They carefully avoided bothering her while moving around. She, herself, was now secure in the knowledge she, once the target of the worst bullying, stood above all, with the power to ask, no, order the teachers anything she wished.

She was the Queen.

A mousy girl hesitantly approached her, a clipboard in her hands.

“Hum...I’m sorry, Selina-sama, can I...bother you with my fanart?”

Oh, it was the girl from the bathroom. Selina wanted to reflect on the whole situation, but that girl did make her realize her true power. She smiled.

“Sure. I’m in a g-g-good mood.”

“Oh, thank you, Selina-sama!” Squealed the girl, relieved. “It’s not much, just a group shot of the Hisone to Masotan girls.”

Selina took the drawing and laid it out on her desk. Sure enough, it was the five main characters from that anime. In it, they were rookie pilots from the Japanese Self-Defense Airforce that got basically duped and roped into piloting dragons instead of planes. An absurd premise that worked surprisingly well as a character drama, as the five girls all had an insecurity of some kind and lashed out at each other for it. In the mousy girl’s drawing, they were hanging out, laughing and smiling around a table in a well-lit traditional Japanese house. HisoMaso wasn’t exactly grimdark, but this looked more like a scene from a happy-go-lucky slice of life anime like Yuru Yuri. In other cases, she would have seen that as a sacrilege, but the artwork was really faithful to HisoMaso’s unique artstyle. That girl just wanted the heroines to be happy. Selina nodded.

“There are some lighting p-problems, and Eru’s right hand looks wrong, but otherwise it’s a pretty g-g-good job. It has an official feel to it.”

“Really? Th...Thank you, Selina sama!” She blurted out, excited as she bowed.

“What’s your name?”

“Huh...It’s...It’s Caroline, Selina-sama!”

The newly minted queen smiled. She liked this girl. It was evident Selina would have to form her own clique, and now was as good a moment to start as any. She looked at the boy seated to her left and snapped her fingers.

“You. Switch seats with Caroline.”

The boy looked confused, but bowed and immediately started clearing his desk without so much as a word. Caroline was confused too, but knew this was somehow to her benefit. She simply didn’t know in what way. Selina then stood up, and strode out of the room with a confident smile. It wasn’t quite lunch break yet, but who was going to stop her now?

Behind her, still in the classroom, Tracy was hunched over her desk, biting her nails. In just five days, her friends, her status, even her hobby and future career had shattered to pieces. It was bad enough to have to hide as an ugly nobody just to avoid being fucking enslaved, but then this had to happen. Selina, her favorite plaything, had to realize the whole university was at her feet. Tracy had hoped the dork would at least lack the confidence to do anything with it, but no dice. The second she realized even the teachers were hers to command, she immediately became drunk on power. Oh, Tracy knew that feeling, all too well. When those below you can only dare to glance and turn away in fear, it feels amost impolite to not step on their heads. She couldn’t blame Selina...but she knew it was her turn to be the plaything. Revenge was going to be a bitch.

* * *

By the end of lunch break, Selina came back for the afternoon classes with a mysterious, black paper bag. She sat in silence, her head held high. Minutes later, the female history teacher arrived.

“Alright, open your textbooks to page 51, we...”

“In ten minutes.” Interjected Selina. “I’d like everyone in the class to leave...except Tracy.”

Without a word, the entire class went to stand in the hallway. Selina let out a satisfied sigh. Her authority was indeed absolute. Good. She picked up the bag and made her way to behind Tracy. Her former tormentor was obviously freaking out, hands shaking, covered in cold sweat. Selina started massaging her shoulders, just the way Tracy used to order her to. It just had a completely different meaning now.

“Tracy, Tracy, Tracy. How are you doing?”

“Oh God...” Whimpered the cheerleader captain. “Please, I’m sorry for everyth—”

“Shh.”

Silence.

“We b-b-both know the story. The bully becomes the bullied, k-karma strikes back, la dee da. You certainly deserve it, d-d-don’t get me wrong. But right now, I’m wondering ab-bout something, Tracy dear.”

“Wh...What is it?”

“You could clearly take the day off yesterday. I would have fucked off to an entirely different st-t-tate if I were you. So why did you come back?”

Tracy clenched her fists and teeth. That was the thing. That’s what made it all so unfair.

“...I can’t. My family is too poor to move, and my parents too drunk to care.”

“Oh?”

“Blame me for all I did to you all you like. Being the queen was the only reason I got up in the morning. And now it’s all gone. I’ll be fucking stoned if I even try so much as pick up a pom-pom. So go ahead, do your worst, queen dork. It’s all over anyway.”

Selina stopped massaging her, instead brushing her finger against Tracy’s cheek.

“Do my worst? Tracy, I’ve g-got my hands full. Becoming a Queen overnight? It’s j-just not like me. I c-can’t go back to being a nobody, but I have to rebuild myself here, figure things out. However, I still have to do something about you, don’t I?”

She gently took Tracy’s chin and turned her around to face her. Selina’s expression was one of care, but not of respect.

“I’m going to make you one of the leading caste.”

“Wh...What?! You want to make me a nerd? In your d—”

“Hush. On one hand, you can be the second most powerful girl in the university, have everyone look up to you again. I can even command the staff to make you a room so you don’t have to go back home ever again. On the other hand, I can pawn you off to some fat asshole who likes Sword Art Online.”

Parts of Tracy’s mind screamed outrage, but rationally, she knew this was the only way.

“You...want me to be your lieutenant?”

“Yes. Not as is, of course. You’ll have to change. Just like Jennifer did.”

The cheerleader understood. This wasn’t a candid offer. Selina was not offering her freedom. Just a different kind of slavery, one with plenty of rewards. It sickened Tracy to the core...but what alternative did she have? Selina was stroking her blond hair like she would a doll. She reached into her paper bag, and took out a set of wireless headphones, incrusted with hearts and pink glitter. Attached to the headphones was a pink choker with a padlock. Tracy could have resisted, but she let Selina slip the headphones over her ears and close the choker around her neck.

Selina then sat in front of Tracy, activating something on her smartphone with a smile. Some sort of sensual music started to play in Tracy’s ears. After a few moments, Selina’s voice began chanting.

“Tracy loves Selina. Selina is Tracy’s Onee-sama. Tracy belongs to Onee-sama. Tracy gets all hot and bothered thinking of Onee-sama. Onee-sama is all-powerful and is kind enough to take Tracy into her clique. Tracy is thankful of Onee-sama’s kindness. Tracy hates normal people. Tracy finds social stuff wasteful. Tracy wants to binge anime Onee-sama recommends. Tracy wants to share what she likes with Onee-sama...”

The voice droned on and on. Tracy shivered, as if she was standing in front of a precipice.

“It’s k-k-kind of rough right now...” Commented Selina. “But I’m going to look into this and make improvements so you can be completely b-brainwashed as quickly as possible.”

“...No, Selina, please...”

“Shh. It’s the best deal you’ll ever get in this reality. Once it’s over, you’ll be the p-princess of this university. Try not to resist. It will just make it longer than it needs to be. One more thing...”

Selina took out another thing from the paper bag—the first tome of the manga Gunnm, which she placed on Tracy’s deck.

“I know your brainwashing is distracting, but I want you to read it. When you’re back home, you’ll watch two episodes of Non Non Biyori. If you can give me accurate summaries of both t-t-tomorrow, I’ll arrange for your own room at university.”

This whole situation was too much for Tracy, and she just slumped in her chair. She had everything just five days ago. Now she just had Selina’s pity, and a future as an entirely different person, reeducated by the most pathetic nerd.

“Alright!” Shouted Selina. “Class can start now!”

Tracy stood in front of the door, dazed. The label read “Tracy’s room—No trespassing”. Was this really her room? Did Onee-sama hold up her hand of the deal? She pulled the handle, her heart beating. Beyond the door was a large, clean room. There were a TV stand with a Blu-ray player, a futon resting on two tatami mats, and a bookshelf filled with manga and Blu-ray cases. Opposite the bookshelf was a kitchen counter, and a door led to a fully equipped bathroom with a bathtub. Tracy had never seen a bathtub in her life. She hung her head in shame. Onee-sama was so good to her. Tracy had failed to read and watch what she recommended six days in a row. She had only succeeded today. And yet, this was her reward. Her own appartment, far away from her alcoholic parents.

She laid down on the futon. It was confortable and clean, nothing like back home. She gritted her teeth. That damn dork really was trying to brainwash her. It wasn’t going to work. She barely paid attention to Onee-sama’s voice now.

“Tracy always looks forward to reading her favorite manga. Tracy loves Onee-sama. Onee-sama is always right.”

It was always here, day and night, but now it just went right past her conscious mind. It was a good thing, right? The cheerleader just needed some time to recollect herself. Selina wasn’t changed by the shift, so surely Tracy could still make her submit to her will if she played her cards right. Overcome by fatigue, she drifted off to sleep, Onee-sama still repeating her new truths over and over.

Tracy clawed at the choker on her throat. She could no longer pretend she was still in control. Onee-sama’s voice was changing her, and she hated it.

“Tracy loves Onee-sama. Tracy wants to touch herself thinking of Onee-sama. Tracy looks forward to reading Onee-sama’s recommended manga so much. Tracy can’t wait to discuss her favorite manga with Onee-sama.”

She already felt restless whenever she didn’t have a manga in her hands. She couldn’t get off without thinking of Selina. She could still subdue that nerd, right? Onee-sama would allow it, right?

“Haaaaah!” Shouted Tracy. “This isn’t right, Onee-sama is Selina, I have to beat her. If only her voice could stop...Please, please!”

Maybe doing some cheerleading practice would help. She was in her own room after all, nobody would see her. She tried to go for a cartwheel...but stopped. Her heart wasn’t in it. She was more interested in reading the next chapter of Dorohedoro. She sank to her knees. It was obvious...She really was becoming a nerd. And still Onee-sama’s voice kept droning on, worming its way deeper and deeper into her mind.

Tracy smiled as she closed the last tankobon volume of Kengan Asura. -No, tankobon is weeabo nerd shit, just say volume, dammit—. Such a good, well-paced martial arts manga. It was too bad it couldn’t get rid of her annoying inner voice. She was nice and obedient to Onee-sama. Why did she had to dream of dominating and bullying her? -Because she’s a dork, stop it, stop the voice- It really made no sense. Just thinking of Onee-sama made her horny. -No, stop it, STOP EVERYTHING NOW!—

She twitched, clenching her fist. Good, she could get back control. Be herself again. She threw the stupid manga away and wobbled on her legs. The music in her headphones was so surreal and dizzying now. She could barely make out Onee-sama’s words. But she knew they were getting through. She was being brainwashed. Even now. Even trying to escape it. Onee-sama’s words were absolute. Onee-sama...

“AAAAARGH!”

Tracy had to leave. Her room at university was just Selina’s tool to change her. Maybe if she could leave to another state and get someone to remove her choker, she could be herself again. She pulled the handle on her room’s door...

And was shocked to see Onee-sama on the other side. In her arms was Caroline, eyes closed, lips open, completely lost in Selina’s embrace. How? Why? Was Onee-sama so powerful she could teleport? Before Tracy could ask too many questions or recollect from her shock, Selina extended her right hand.

“N...no, stop messing with my mind...I...I’m losing myself...”

Selina giggled.

“Come on. You’re just torturing yourself at this point. You’re binging entire series now. You’re even getting to some weird stuff. You’ve been avoiding social contact as much as you could outside of university and you haven’t done your hair in weeks.”

Onee-sama took her hand and pulled her to her right side. Tracy could feel Onee-sama’s against her. She felt so warm. So powerful. So loving.

“You’re a nerd now, Tracy. All that’s left is for you to find pride in it.”

Selina stroke her now messy blonde hair and pushed her to her lips. Tracy quivered as her loving Onee-sama kissed her. She felt a longing between her legs more powerful than she had ever felt in the stadium’s locker room. This wasn’t just a hot body. It was her Onee-sama, the Queen of the university, laying claim to her entire being. It was total pleasure, reaching body, mind and soul...And Tracy’s last bastion of resistance melted in it. She accepted Onee-sama’s words in her heart. She was a nerd.

Tracy wrapped her arms around Onee-sama’s, pressing her chest against hers, kissing her back passionately. As soon as her mistress broke their kiss, Tracy unloaded.

“Onee-sama, thank you so much for recommending Dorohedoro, it’s got such a unique feel to it. Kaiman and Nikaido are lovable protagonists, and after a while, even their bitter enemies are lovable too. The world is bleak, yet feels so charming and warm. I couldn’t help but check out Hayashida Q’s other works, she made a manga adaptation of an obscure dreamcast game, it was pretty...”

Selina put her finger on Tracy’s lips, commanding her to be silent. The newborn nerd obeyed without question. Selina hugged her two lieutenants, moving to Tracy’s bed.

“Undress, girls. Tracy deserves a reward.”

“Yes, Onee-sama!” Answered both Tracy and Caroline, immediately starting to get naked.

“Hmm...Tracy isn’t quite right. It’s too hip for you. Your name should be...let’s see...Theresa.”

Theresa felt like glowing as she was removing her shirt. Onee-sama was so right. That name fit her so much better.

“Yes, Onee-sama!”

The university had changed a lot since the Queen had taken her rightful place. No student was allowed to bring her own clothes, everyone was wearing uniforms designed after Japanese high school sailor uniforms, albeit of a dark shade. The nerds and honor students wore the most elaborate cut, with golden threads, ribbons and small epaulettes, denoting their stature. The plebeian rabble wore sober, but dignified versions. The slaves wore only skimpy, revealing versions of the uniform. Not only did it emphasize the only think they had of worth, their fit bodies, it made sure no slave could brink textbooks, or indeed any kind of book, at university.

Indeed, some of the uppity slaves managed to put their few neurons together long enough to figure that if they started reading media popular among their masters, their treatment gradually got better. This would, of course, absolutely not do. The nerds needed their slave labor to study in the conditions they deserve, and jocks, with their pliant minds and beautiful bodies, were obviously meant to serve and please. And so, Theresa, right hand of the Queen and president of the Morals commitee, patrolled the university during lunch time.

Her head held high, the words of her beloved Queen still perfecting her mind even now, she walked with her trusty riding crop, looking at jocks and cheerleaders with pure scorn. Those vain bodies, those empty, cowardly eyes...They should be in bliss to be allowed to serve their betters! But no...Each one Theresa passed looked away, in fear of punishment. She inspected their scant outfits, and swatted their buttcheeks when she saw they hid nothing intellectual. But it wasn’t the random inspections she was in for. With a predatory smile, she went to the girl’s restroom on the second floor.

When she entered, they were empty, and dead silent. She went in, each step deliberate and sharp.

“Somebody theeere?”

Nothing. She giggled. That poor girl had no idea.

“Really? I guess there’s no harm if I checked the camera above the stalls, riiight?”

She could almost hear the heartthumps leading to the seconds before she heard a pathetic little wimp.

“Open this stall if you know what’s good for you, Slave.”

What little willpower the girl inside had gathered crumbled. The stall unlocked. Theresa opened it. Inside was Eri, laying face down, a few folded pages of comic books presented in apology.

“Alright. Flush them down the toilet and you’ll just get two hours of reeducation.

“P...Please...Tracy...You were one of us...Let me at least esc...”

Theresa stomped her head with her foot. How dare this worm call her by that name?

“One full 24 hours it is.”

* * *

Theresa cuffed her former friend to the treadmill’s handbar. The program was already loaded. 20 minute sessions of escalating speed, followed by 10 of recuperation. All the while, a TV in front of Eri would show her exciting sports footage. In a gym, this was motivational. In this university, it made you more of an obedient slave. Theresa left the reeducation room, and left instructions to her morals officers to feed the girl in eight and sixteen hours. They, like her, had their own apartments in the university.

On the way to Onee-sama’s class, Theresa ran into that aristocratic-looking girl, Astrid. She was the only one in the whole university allowed to wear whatever fancy dress she wished rather than the uniform. She was a pretty-looking girl wearing lots of makeup on the regular, too, and showed no interest in culture. As president of the Morals comitee and responsible by appointment of the Queen to preserve the hierarchy, Theresa had always wanted to take care of her case, but Onee-sama had also directly ordered her to always leave Astrid as she was. She personally guaranteed she would never do anything to upset order. Theresa had a bit of a hard time believing it...but she had faith and loyalty to her Onee-sama above all. So she always turned a blind, if curious eye.

“You seem unsatisfied.” Commented Astrid as Theresa walked past her, without so much as detaching her eyes from her book.

Theresa swung her riding crop and stood in front of her.

“Yes. I have an overactive imagination now, thanks to Onee-sama. I’d really see you as my personal doll. I have the cutest design for your own personal, ojou-sama themed version of the uniform. I wouldn’t turn you into a full jock, just enough to make you sweet and pliable, looking at me with adorable doe eyes.”

“Is that so?”

Astrid stood in turn, and closed her book, facing Theresa.

“Yet Selina’s word is absolute. I have nothing to do with any of this, now and forever.”

“Onee-sama’s exact words, yes.”

Theresa expected the rich girl to go on about her business. Instead, to her surprise, she took Theresa’s hands and kissed her blushing cheek.

“It gets awfully lonely in a university I’m not a part in. I could use a wholesome romance...It’s all the rage in manga now, as I’m told.”

Theresa felt her heart flutter. Astrid wasn’t wrong. There was a string of ridiculously vanilla romance manga lately...Maybe, if she couldn’t get the ojou-sama as her pet, this wouldn’t be so bad at all.

“I...I have to report to Onee-sama now.”

“Of course. Far from me to contest her authority.”

* * *

Theresa stepped into her classroom. Onee-sama was working on a new Kemono Friends artwork as the teacher droned on about chemistry. Her desk was now in the dead center of the room, and was large enough for three seats. Hers, Theresa’s, and Caroline’s. The latter, president of the Cultural comittee, was resting her head on Onee-sama’s shoulders. Theresa sat down and did the same.

“Is Eri sorted, Theresa?” Asked Selina.

“Yes, Onee-sama. She got a full day for attempting to pull me from your embrace.”

“Good girl. I could unlock your headphones now...But you’d feel cold and empty without my voice, right?”

“Yes! Yes, Onee-sama!” Blurted out Theresa. “I don’t want my headphones gone, ever!”

Her kind, powerful, beautiful Onee-sama caressed her messy hair.

“Don’t worry. You’d just look wrong without them, and I’d never butcher a character I designed. And your headphones are your number one charm point. Right, Caroline?”

“Yes! Theresa-nee looks kind like Aigis that way.” She looked into Theresa’s eyes. “You should cosplay her as her next cultural festival.”

“What a great idea, Caroline-nee!” Gushed Theresa, who couldn’t believe she hadn’t thought of it earlier. “I’ll practice my best robot demeanor and make the best costume I can!”

Selina smiled. Her two nerd Princesses turned out so cute. She set out to continue her artwork, when she heard the teacher say...

“And that was the last physics class you’ll ever have to go through! Next is finals, then graduation. Do your best, everyone!”

...No. This wouldn’t do. Selina whipped out her smartphone, and sent a message to the Principal’s personal number.

“Can you change the date to two years earlier? In january, I’d like to see some snow.”

In an instant, everyone in the class were in the winter version of the uniforms she and Caroline designed. Thicker, warmer. The slaves wore tight latex under their usual garments. Everyone looked younger, too. Shorter.

“Say, teach.” Asked Selina. “What did you say about graduation?”

“What? Nothing, that’s neither here nor there for you freshmen.”

Selina smiled, and thought of her favorite video game quote. Death’s vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil...

“All bends to my will.”