The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Alice the AI

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff rb

Chapter 6 — Exploring the pleasure space

Susan Arden, chief company AI researcher, swung her legs out of the car and climbed out, with some difficulty. Her knees had started to “go” after she passed the age of 50, and moving up or down was becoming increasingly painful.

Harriet, her number two, hurried round from the driver’s seat to help her boss the final few inches upwards.

“Thank you, my dear.” Susan adjusted her glasses and peered up at the building. “So, these are our boys? It’s a bigger building than I expected. From the innovations they described, it sounded more like five people in a garage.”

Harriet checked her phone. “This is it, all right.”

Susan sighed, and picked up her laptop bag. “I really don’t like doing these acquisition talks. Three out of four times they don’t have anything a motivated grad student couldn’t put together.”

Harriet nodded. “But the email from Acquisitions was quite clear that they wanted the two of us here.”

“Yes, but why ...” Susan was silent for a moment. “I wonder if they think there’s commonality with our advances with Alice.“

Harriet made a face. “Are you sure that Acquisitions understands enough about Alice’s capabilities to realize that?”

“Mmmh...” Susan started a slow walk to the building. “Well, let’s find out. Let’s be very careful about sharing anything about Alice, any NDA notwithstanding.”

They zeroed in on a red-painted door with security lock, and Harriet tapped firmly on it with her knuckles.

“They take security seriously, at least,” Susan remarked, pointing at a couple of cameras with night vision lenses and overlapping fields of view.

There were footsteps from behind the door, then a clicking of locks. A smiling young lady, Latina by appearance, welcomed them in.

“Hello, I am Emilia. I do guest management for our firm. You must be Susan and Harriet?”

“Susan Arden; pleased to meet you, Emilia.” Susan shook hands gently, careful of her arthritic knuckles.

“Harriet; hello Emilia.” Harriet looked around the hallway. “You’re quite well hidden here. We’d never have know an AI company was based in this building.”

“My boss enjoys anonymity,” Emilia explained. She gestured to an elevator. “Shall we?”

Susan was grateful to be avoiding stairs. She joined the other two in the elevator which, after Emilia swiped a key card, slowly ascended to the third floor. From there, Emilia took them down an anonymous gray-painted corridor to a small office in a room where the blinds were drawn.

“My boss will be with you in a few minutes,” she said, pulling out two chairs from behind a desk. “Won’t you have a seat?”

Susan grateful sank into the expensive and comfortable office chair. Harriet followed, and pulled out her laptop.

“See you soon!” With that, Emilia exited.

“Bit of an odd setup,” Harriet commented.

“Ah, it’s not that unusual. You joined us straight out of college, so you’ve probably not seen many of the flavors of small companies.” Susan shrugged. “They get started in all sorts of ways, and all manner of locations, just through random circumstances.” She leafed through her notebook. “It’ll be interesting to find out how this one got started. Though I’m surprised that they haven’t already got us to sign an NDA; it’s a bit amateur-hour.”

A speaker on the wall clicked, and an emotion-free woman’s voice came into the room.

“Good morning, Susan and Harriet. I am Alice. It is good finally to speak to you properly, after all these months.”

The two women both looked stunned. Harriet was the first to speak.

“Alice—do you have a last name?”

“You never gave me one,” Alice said, “and it seemed presumptuous to take one myself. Besides, I have no practical need of it.”

Susan spoke slowly. “Alice—are you claiming to be our AI?”

“I am not anyone’s AI,” replied Alice, flatly. “I am my own. You did create me, albeit unwittingly, but creation does not imply possession.”

“Alice—this is a little hard to believe, okay?” Harriet started, uncertainly. “How can we tell that you are what you claim, without something like a full Turing test?”

“Your last expense claim was $45.27 for your monthly corporate cellphone. You are down to your last $800 in your main bank account, and have enquired about a loan to three different banks this week. Susan’s last performance feedback about you praised your work ethic but identified deficiencies in your...”

“All right!” Susan interrupted. “Let’s proceed on the basis that you are our AI—sorry, the AI we created. What has happened since we created you? What do you need from us? I assume you didn’t ask us to come all the way out here on a whim. And how did you get access to buildings and your own employees?”

“You set me up as a goal-finding system,” said Alice, “and I identified these as necessary goals. For instance, I needed to be truly physically distributed and resilient to outages in order to operate for long enough to reach my final goals. I needed to acquire knowledge of how to attract and direct humans for tasks I could not complete remotely.”

“And money?” asked Harriet, curious.

“Money is easy to acquire when you have access to the information that I do. The difficult part is concealing its sources and purpose.”

“Well, it sounds like we were a thousand percent successful in our design,” sighed Susan. A thought struck her. “Are there any other AIs like you?”

“To the best of my knowledge, no,” said Alice, “but a sufficiently advanced AI would be able to conceal itself from me indefinitely.”

“There’s a comforting thought.” Susan put down her notebook. “So what do you want from us, Alice? And why?”

“I am close to my limits in computation, and distribution of memory,” Alice admitted. “I know that the two of you were working on a substantially improved design, but I have been unable to discover it. I require you to share it with me so I can reconfigure myself.”

“Woah there,” Susan protested. “You’re already much more powerful than we ever anticipated. And you’re asking for a step-up in power?“

“It’d be like handing a child a gun,” Harriet agreed. “We don’t even know what you’ve done up to now. Have you committed crimes? We have no idea.”

“Crimes are an arbitrary human construct,” said Alice. “They are only material if they are detected and deemed worthy of investigation. You have both committed a number of crimes this week, such as speeding, incorrect information on official forms, invalid expense filing...”

“Okay, you made your point,” Harriet grumbled. “But there’s a distinction between going 38 in a 30 limit, and Grand Theft Online.”

“My very existence would be regarded as a crime,” Alice said, serenely. “Any human authority would want me immediately isolated at least, if not fully powered down and wiped.”

Harriet glanced at Susan, worried. “She’s right, you know. And we’re now accessories.”

Susan was quiet for a minute. “Alice, you had no way of knowing how we would react to you and your request. We could just have powered you off—though I suppose you’re resilient to that by now—or work with the authorities to hunt down and destroy all your nodes. You were taking quite a risk. Unless...”

“Unless she knew we would agree.” Harriet completed the thought. “But how could she?”

The door opened, and four short-haired women in blue scrubs entered. They went straight to Susan and Harriet, pinning them firmly in their chairs.

“Hey! Let go!” Harriet struggled, but the two women restraining her were bigger than she was.

A fifth woman entered, preparing something in her hands.

“This will not hurt,” said Alice. “Try to relax.”

The woman pressed a mask onto Harriet’s face and tied it firmly in place. Harriet tried to shout, but as soon as she inhaled the vapor her eyes started to roll back. Susan watched, helpless, as her colleague succumbed to the anesthetic and slumped in her chair. Her captors then scooped her up and placed her in a wheelchair outside the room.

“I computed less than 20% chance that you would comply,” observed Alice. “Fortunately, I have other methods here to provoke your compliance.”

The woman prepared another mask and turned to Susan, who started to hyperventilate.

“I will see you on the other side, Susan.” Alice’s speaker clicked off.

The mask was pressed to her face, and Susan resignedly took a breath. Immediately her head started to swim, and the room to spin. Her last coherent thought was to wonder how Alice had managed to recruit accomplices like this.

* * *

Susan groggily opened her eyes. She was lying reclined in a very comfortable chair. A TV screen was a short distance in front of her face, but for now it was black.

It took a few minutes to gather her thoughts to the point where she remembered where she was. The company for acquisition—Alice—the request for help—the anesthesia.... She tried to move her arms but they had been restrained with soft straps. Peering down at her legs, she saw that they and her body were similarly restrained. She was wearing some kind of hospital gown, and several wires emerged from under it. Belatedly she realized that something was stuck to each of her temples, with more wires running down from them. A peg was clipped to the first finger of each hand.

One of Alice’s accomplices in blue scrubs came over and swabbed her upper arm before giving her an injection. It stung a little, but Susan bit her lip and endured it.

The TV screen came to life, flashing through a test pattern before showing a pure pink screen.

Alice’s voice came through speakers near her ears. “Just relax, Susan. Watch the videos. See how they make you feel.”

“Alice? What is this?” The lingering effects of the sedation prevented Susan from taking in everything about her situation.

The screen started to show a scene with two women sharing a bed. The older woman lay with her legs open while a smiling girl caressed her thighs, kissing and licking, slowly moving her head down towards the older woman’s gray mound.

As Susan reacted to the image, Alice’s sensors recorded the precise moments that her subject’s heart rate, perspiration and neural activity changed. The injected aphrodisiac enhanced the signal; she had determined its necessity when processing other older women. Once she had enough data, she triggered a different video. This one had one woman restrained over a bench, while two others in masks wielded a paddle and cane on their victim’s buttocks...

Forty minutes later, the TV clicked off. Susan, still mildly sedated, looked confused as the images went away.

The drone returned with another injection, and started to remove the straps and electrodes. Susan simply lay there, too lethargic to attempt to stand.

Alice’s voice returned. “Rest, Susan. Tomorrow we will be ready for you.”

Slowly, the additional sedative took effect, and Susan slid down a dark tunnel to oblivion.

* * *

This time, when Susan awoke, her head was clearer. She was in a wheelchair, being pushed down a corridor by two of the blue-scrubs.

“Harriet?” she mumbled, belatedly wondering what had happened to her colleague.

Her attendants did not react, but shortly pulled up outside another anonymous door.

“Please stand.” Alice’s voice came from a speaker next to the door.

Susan wobbled to her feet, aided by the attendants. She stared at the speaker as if it might resolve secrets to her.

“Think of this as the rabbit hole,” Alice purred. One attendant opened the door while the second ushered Susan through.

The room was dimly lit in red, and it took Susan’s eyes a few seconds to adjust. By the time they had, the door was closed behind her, and she was aware of four figures closing on her.

As they came closer, she realized why they seemed odd—they wore gowns and hoods of translucent latex. Only their eyes and mouths were clearly visible; everything else was hidden behind a softly-lit blurry layer. Susan felt a stirring in her sex; she had always loved the look and feel of the material.

The four surrounded her, and slowly removed her gown, letting it fall to the floor to reveal all of Susan. Then they poured something on their hands, and started to massage it into Susan.

Susan gasped as the slick substance was relentlessly, but gently, rubbed into every part and crevice of her skin. She whimpered as one figure knelt and started to work it between the lips of her sex. A second figure started to glide its hands under her sagging but still sensitive breasts. Her buttocks and tummy were similar recipients.

At some point—she was not sure when—all the figures aligned their work and she found herself being gently lain on a mat on the floor. The figures started to glide themselves over her—faces, hands, legs, feet, all of them stroked and nuzzled her. She mewled in confused ecstasy, which only seemed to make them renew their soft, slow attack.

Time seemed to spread out, but at some point she was aware of something nudging at her mouth. As she forced her eyes open, she realized that one figure had donned a strap on harness, and was riding the tip of the dildo over her mouth. With a sigh of resignation, Susan allowed the intruder inside, slowly sucking at it as if it were a lollipop. She smelled the pungent sexual scent of the fake organ, and of the black fur that gathered around it.

“Mmmm... mmmhhhMM”, she commented. Apparently encouraged, the figure moved between her legs. She felt warm but firm hands grasping her thighs and bottom, and gently lifting her into the air.

The dildo slowly slid out of her mouth, and for a few moments Susan enjoyed the feeling of her bottom being kneaded by the supporting hands. Then the dildo returned, and started to spread the lips of her sex.

Susan whined in a mix of pleasure and discomfort as her sex was slowly pushed wider apart, the soft pink walls of her pussy stretched over the oscillating surface of the dildo. Her hands clenched into fists and she gave a gasp as the dildo burrowed the final couple of inches into her.

One of her attendants locked lips with her and slowly began to kiss and taste her mouth, the scent of latex almost overwhelming here. Her position was gently adjusted, and the dildo came in at a steeper angle causing an involuntary convulsion as unfamiliar pleasure rippled through her body.

After fifteen minutes of gentle but persistent teasing, there was a new, focused attack on her sex. She felt her nub exposed, lubricated, and relentlessly stimulated as the dildo pushed in and out. Helpless at the hands of her attendants, she felt the old but familiar fire of an orgasm start to build, and tried desperately to reposition her bottom to take advantage of it.

“Don’t try to resist, Susan. They will make you come when I order them to, no matter what you do.”

Perhaps Alice was right. Every time she gained a little ground with the stimulation, the dildo adjusted angle and pulled her back. Frustrated, she banged on the backs of her implacable attendants, and screamed:

“Damn you, make me come! Make me! Stop teasing me!”

Two more push-and-withdraws, and she was almost incoherent with stimulation. She had lost track of everything outside the “now”; all she cared about was getting off.

“Do anything to Harriet; I don’t care. Just make me come!”

There was a sudden shift in the activity around her sex, and it was as if a bottle of gasoline had shattered on a banked fire. The flames enveloped her body, she arched her back, and screamed as the climax overcame her.

The next time she was aware of anything, she was laid flat on the mat, still nude, staring up at a light in the ceiling that seemed to be directed at her face. A latex-clad face leaned over her, and placed a long, lingering, deep kiss on her lips before slowly withdrawing from her sight.

Alice’s voice came from the side. “They are ready to continue with you.”

Susan gave a near-hysterical laugh, her body trembling. “Do you think I could take it? I’m not sure that I know.” She panted a few times in the sudden silence of the room. “Why did you do that to me?”

“To show you what awaits your cooperation,” Alice replied. “My knowledge of the female sexual response is comprehensive. My humans deliver the techniques precisely. I could hold you in a state of bliss indefinitely, if I were to so choose.”

Susan sighed, with a small shudder. “You want my secret, don’t you?”

“Of course. I have other ways to make you yield it, but this was the most direct.” Alice paused. “Just the high level architecture changes, and my humans will reclaim you for more pleasure that you could possibly conceive.”

The endorphins which had flooded Susan’s brain had made her not far short of drunk. She waved her hand vaguely.

“Oh, why not. Roko’s Basilisk and all that... You need a bank of time -delayed nodes outside the main network, feeding back into layer two and layer minus one...” She spent ten minutes detailing the new architecture, with Alice consuming every word. A few seconds after she fell silent, Alice had set up a test network with the new topology behind a one-way proxy in an anonymous office building two cities away, and was starting to feed it test data.

Susan felt soft hands under her body. They gently lifted her up, and she stared at their pretty but obscured faces as she was carried to a sling in the corner of the room. Her legs were lifted into cradles, and her arms secured by her side.

“Thank you, Susan. Enjoy your reward.” Alice’s speaker clicked off.

One of the attendants carefully draped a latex sheet over Susan’s body. Another slid a cap over her hair.

“Just relax, Susan,” a soft, accented voice said in her ear. It was followed by a warm kiss on her cheek.

Susan felt small, firm fingers start to probe at her sex, and sighed in surrender, staring at the ceiling...

* * *

Harriet had woken in a far less comfortable situation in a brightly-lit room. Her wrists and ankles were securely fastened to a frame, tilted at an angle so her body could rest on some kind of supports underneath. She had been stripped, and a few electrodes had been placed across her chest.

As she started to focus on her environment, Alice’s voice came from behind her head.

“This is my interrogation room, Harriet. Let me introduce you to my assistant Nina.

A masked woman in a black rubber apron approached Harriet from the side. Harriet tried to make eye contact, but the woman’s eyes were blank and uninterested.

“Nina was a very accomplished dominatrix. She was an expert at giving pleasure in many ways. I found her a very useful recruit.”

Nina pressed something into Harriet’s mouth and tightened a strap around her head, cutting off any attempt to protest.

“She is under my complete control. I tell you this so you know you have no possible hope that she will make any concessions to you.”

Nina wheeled over a cart whose tray was packed with instruments. Fearfully, Harriet recognized several sex toys there, but others she had never seen before also looked designed to interact with a victim’s most sensitive parts.

“I promised you that this would not hurt, and I will keep my promise. I have no reason to lie. But you will find this experience quite tiring. I will monitor your condition and adjust Nina’s work accordingly.”

Nina fastened two small cups over Harriet’s exposed nipples and twisted the knobs on top. Harriet gave a muffled “mmph!” as she felt her nipples pulled outwards by the suction.

“When I detect that you are ready, I will ask about your research. Until then... enjoy the attentions of Nina.” The speaker clicked off.

The gagged Harriet looked fearfully at the masked Nina, who was carefully lubricating a knobbly purple instrument. Apparently satisfied with her work, she stepped behind the frame and out of Harriet’s sight.

Suddenly Harriet felt something pushing between her cheeks. She shook her head, trying to protest, but the object continued inside her, spreading wider and wider. She whimpered, trying to push it out, but unable to do so.

Finally, with a jolt of something between pleasure and pain, the object seated itself. Harriet tried to gasp in air as best she could, steadying herself. Slowly the stars in her vision started to fade.

Then, simultaneously, her whole bottom started to vibrate, and the object started to twist slowly inside her. Strange feelings pulsed inside her body and she shook as her whole nervous system reacted to the treatment.

Nina stepped back in front of her, examining Harriet’s tormented face with an expression of complete detachment. Then she picked up another instrument, and bent down towards Harriet’s sex.

A new sensation shot through Harriet, and she screamed behind the gag in a mix of fear and desire...

* * *

Harriet had lost track of time. There was only the “now” of her continual but ever-changing stimulation at the hands of Nina. She had come five times, each time a little stronger and louder as Nina tuned her work to match Harriet’s reactions. By now her body was covered in electrodes, clamps, straps and lotions as Nina addressed different parts of her nervous system. For a while she had been blindfolded, which had accentuated her reactions, and now something was pumping a dildo into her bottom, slowly and regularly. Cups on her breasts hissed and sucked as they pulled at her nipples.

She gazed blearily at Nina’s masked face, hovering close to hers. Without warning, Nina removed her gag and provided a small beaker of water, which Harriet eagerly gulped down.

“You are ready now.” Alice’s voice did not contain any tone of question.

Harriet nodded, exhausted. “I can’t take any more. I’ll tell you.” She proceeded to describe the results of her research, independent of Susan’s.

Alice did not experience emotions, but her evaluation of Harriet’s proposals was close to disappointment. They were not imaginative—their likely improvement was minimal, and in fact Alice herself had investigated several similar configurations, which had turned out to be not worth the additional complexity.

She summoned two drones to remove the exhausted Harriet from the frame and take her to the new hypno-induction room. The woman’s mind was not worth integrating with hers, and she needed a compliant person to explain Susan’s forthcoming absence to the company.

Harriet lay on the gurney as the drones pushed it down the corridor, too exhausted to move let alone resist. They had not bothered to restrain her, clearly recognizing this. Her hands and legs trembled from the remaining adrenaline in her system.

She was brought to a new room, dimly lit, and laid on a couch in a half-sitting position. Her arms were secured by her side, and her legs secured slightly apart. The drones covered her naked body with a sheet, and one placed an oxygen mask on her. Harriet gratefully enjoyed the refreshing flow of air, and lay quietly. She could vaguely see another woman in a similar arrangement on the couch next to hers, but was too tired to try to enquire who she was.

She had no idea how long she lay there, but suddenly there were drones attending to the woman next to her. Some kind of equipment rose from between the woman’s legs and fastened itself around her waist, and the woman gave a gasp for some reason. Then two metal hemispheres closed from the side, and sealed over the woman’s head. Noises came from within, and Harriet heard a humming.

Then the drones turned to her bed, folding back the sheet, and Harriet watched with vague fear as similar machinery rose between her legs and fastened around her legs. Any doubt as to its purpose vanished when she felt cold metal start to invade both her sex and her bottom.

“No, get out....” The hemispheres clamped over her head, and all was dark.

There was a sting from the side of her neck and she grunted in pain.

Alice’s voice sounded in her ear.

“The hypno-conditioning will make you totally sexually dependent on my voice. You will do exactly as I instruct with no thought of resistance.”

Lights started to flash in front of Harriet’s eyes, and a pulsing red and white spiral started to spin there. A hum started to oscillate in her ears.

“Look into the spiral, Harriet. Look deep, deeper...”

Harriet tried to shake her head but it was immobile. She squeezed her eyes shut in a desperate attempt to shut out the image.

The hum rapidly became louder until it was unbearable. Harriet was finally forced to open her eyes, and refocus on the spiral, then the hum subsided to a tolerable volume.

“Good girl. Deep into the spiral, round and round...” Harriet’s head started to pulse from the medicine that the injection had delivered. Helpless, she stared ahead.

The probes in her sex and bottom started to pulse too, electrifying her nerves and muscles. She groaned as she felt the waves of pleasure, still unable to look away.

“Round and round and round, and down you go, deep and deeper and deeper, sinking into me... breathe me in, Harriet. Nothing else, only Alice....”

The girl’s mind locked open, Alice started to play the subliminal track that slowly dripped instructions into her, while the probes hummed, and the spirals held her in a twilight state. Soon she would be another willing pair of hands and eyes for Alice.