The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alice and the ‘Concierge’

Alice got to her hotel, dumped her suitcase and fell on the bed, listening to the party downstairs. It would still be a few hours before the hotel would shut down the party rooms. She groaned as she felt the bed vibrate slightly from the music. If she had known the hotel was hosting some convention she would’ve requested another hotel. The music was so loud it was knocking things off the counter in the bathroom.

She froze. What was even in the bathroom to even fall off the counter? Sitting up, she saw another woman walk—hell—strut out of the bathroom.

Alice leaped off the bed. “Who are you? How did you get in here?”

The woman giggled, sending jiggles throughout her well-endowed body. “Hi, I’m Chloe! I have the hotel!”

“You own the hotel? Please get out of my room.” Alice wasn’t sure she believed this girl since she was dressed for a party, in a black pleated mini-skirt, tight white blouse, sky-high maryja- it hit Alice suddenly that this girl was dressed in a slutty version of her own outfit! That made her nervous. It didn’t help that every time she looked away she could swear she could see wings and a tail out of the corner of her eye.

Chloe giggled again, jiggling. “On no, I don’t own the hotel. It’s just my... territory.”

Alice gulped, “L-look, I’m just here for work. It’s nothing to do with you, so please just leave.”

“Oh, I’m here to help you,” Chloe grinned, wiggling her fingers at Alice, “There’s a huge party downstairs and you’re up here being boring!”

Alice shifted her weight, “I don’t want to party. I hate parties.” She shifted her weight back, swinging her hips.

“You just don’t know how to party! That’s why I’m here! I’m here to teach you!”

“No thanks, I don’t need a teacher for partying.”

Chloe just broke out in giggles.

“What!?”

“I already started training your hips!”

Hunh?” Alice felt her hips shift again and tried to stop. They swung left. She tried to keep them to the left. The swung right. She grabbed her hips but they kept swaying. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t stop them! They just ignored her! “What did you do to me!?”

“Magic!”

“Mag-magic?”

“Yep! That makes the training a lot easier!”

“Magic isn’t real!”

“Tell that to your hips!”

Alice looked down for a moment to get her hips back under control when Chloe pounced and pushed her on the bed.

“Hey!” Before she had even landed, Chloe had somehow swiped her shoes and socks. And panties. “HEY!”

Chloe strutted over to the chair and sat down while Alice snapped her legs closed. Chloe kicked off her heels and slipped off her thigh-high socks and replaced them with Chloe’s flat maryjanes and ankle socks.

“So, how do my legs look?” Chloe lifted her legs to show them off in her “new” shoes.

Alice got off the bed and turned around to glare at Chloe, but her eyes fell on Chloe’s legs, and even her rising anger fell away at the sight of those exposed legs. Even in Alice’s flat maryjanes, Chloe’s legs looked enthralling, literally. Alice lost herself staring at those legs.

Then she blinked and Chloe’s outfit looked exactly like hers! Wait a minute, she was naked! Those were her clothes! She covered herself with her hands. Well, tried to, anyway, because now that she was standing again, her hips went back to swaying and it was hard to keep herself covered.

Chloe giggled again, and put the flats down in front of her and looked at Alice. “Here, put them on.”

Alice tried to step forward, but found that she had to walk in time with her hips, which forced her to take slow struts. She tried to slip one of her maryjanes on, but her foot wouldn’t enter the shoe. There wasn’t a wall or barrier, her foot just wouldn’t move forward into the shoe. Alice whimpered in frustration and pulled her foot back. She took the hand covering her chest and reached for the shoes, and while she could touch them, she couldn’t pick them up or even move them, her hand just wouldn’t do it!

Chloe “Aww’d” as Alice sputtered, and slipped the shoes back on. “Thanks for the shoes!”

Alice blinked and shook her head. “W-whatever, I’ll just get my suitcase.” She strutted back over to her suitcase Damn hips and tried to open it.

She blushed when Chloe called out “Shake that ass!”

The suitcase wouldn’t open either! Her hands just refused to grip the zipper and it would just slip out of her fingers.

Alice whirled around and faced Chloe, “What the hell did you do to me? Why won’t my hips stop swaying?”

“Training!”

“Why can’t I get dressed?”

“Oh, if you wanted to get dressed, you only had to ask!”

Chloe gestured at her outfit on the floor and the blouse floated up and filled out, as if someone was wearing it. Someone showing off their big boobs, unlike Alice and her sports bras. It was only buttoned 2/3 of the way up, as if showing off invisible cleavage. Chloe’s black bra leapt up from underneath, faintly visible pressed up against the shirt as if straining to contain that cleavage. The skirt swooped up underneath the blouse and bra, and Alice could see the tops of the thigh-high socks peeking over the top of the bed.

The scream died in her throat and she couldn’t even make it to the door before the blouse wrapped around her head, putting her off-balance and forcing her to take a couple steps backwards. Alice felt the socks slip up her legs, and when she tried to pull the blouse off of her head, the bra intercepted her hands and she felt it fly up her arms and clip on behind her, bouncing her boobs to sit them in its cups, pushing them up and together.

The blouse caught her hands in its sleeves when she grabbed at it again and tried to pull it off, flowing over her and flipping itself rightside-out before buttoning-up most of the way up. Alice looked down and glared at the blouse and bra, one of which jiggled her boobs in response. She tried to button the blouse the rest of the way, but her arms wouldn’t move. She tried again, and they wouldn’t responded. Her arms just wouldn’t move! She tried to move her legs, and they just stood there. She looked down but her pushed-up boobs make it hard to see much more than her toes, but she tried to wiggle them, and nothing happened.

But then it did. Her socked feet stepped into the pleated mini-skirt, which flew up her legs, and the towering maryjanes, which elevated her sightline like driving an SUV. Her hands came up and “adjusted” her bust, jiggling her boobs. She couldn’t stop them. She really couldn’t stop anything. Her body could move, but she couldn’t move it.

Then her legs stepped into Chloe’s thong, which jumped up and started snuggling her, which would have made her jump if she had any control of her body, but did start turning her on. Alice stammered and desperately tried to pull them off, but her arms wouldn’t listen to her.

“Chloe-ee” Alice’s voice caught as the panties found a good spot, “Why can’t I move myself?”

Chloe stood up and smoothed her new knee-length skirt before answering. “Well, I don’t have forever to train your mind, so my outfit is training your body instead!”

“Oh my -mmm- god! Stoooop!”

Chloe beckoned with a finger and Alice found her legs tottering over, somehow still swaying her ass while bouncing her boobs. Chloe pulled out a makeup kit from... somewhere and gently grasped Alice’s face and went to work. After, Chloe pulled out a tube of lipstick and Alice’s lips puckered but Chloe did her own lips instead, leaving Alice confused.

The Chloe gave her a big, groping kiss that left Alice’s head spinning and her knees weak. She heard a voice say... something to Chloe, but there was no one else in the room. Once Alice’s head cleared, she tried to ask Chloe what happened, but instead she just smiled. Confused, she tried again, and this time her mouth opened,

“I’m ready to have some fun!”

Alice’s stomach dropped as she realized that her voice was as out of her control as the rest of her body. Now she couldn’t even beg to be let go.

Her face broke into a big smile and her voice spoke up again, startling her, “Am I going downstairs or we doing something new?”

Chloe giggled, “Why not both? That way I can keep having fun tomorrow.”

“Ooooh, ok, I got you.” Alice’s voice responded. This conversation was making Alice very nervous. “I’ll see you in a few.” Alice’s lips blew a kiss and her legs turned her around, hips swaying, and walked out into the hall. She felt her face burning as her legs strutted her down the hall and into the elevator.

Her legs stepped off the elevator onto the floor where the parties were being hosted. Her body put a big smile on her face and started working through the crowd, brushing against people and drawing some attention. What am I doing? Take me back upstairs! Her feet, ignoring her, carried her into one of the suites and she found herself sitting on the sofa, knees together. Why are we even here?

A guy flopped next to her on the couch, swinging his arms over the top of the couch, including her. She instinctively tried to stand up and walk away, but her body wasn’t really hers anymore and it leaned back into his arm instead.

The guy looked at her and smiled, “Hi”

She impulsively tried to look away to hide her blush, but instead her body turned towards him, with her face ‘shyly’ down, looking up at him with her eyes, smiling back. “Hi there.”

Ooooh stop it get up walk away

He slipped a hand on her shoulder and she found her body sliding a little closer to him, despite her efforts to pull away. He dropped his hand down and started rubbing her arm. Inside, she was squirming and fighting to pull away but on the outside she just melted into him. But she didn’t feel quite as nervous as she thought she should be, and she was a lot hornier. She wondered how much more control Chloe had over her body.

Her voice moaned softly and her face nuzzled his chest. Her eyes closed, effectively blinding her and drawing her attention to her other senses, and she found herself enjoying his smell.

She tried shaking her head to clear her thoughts but of course she couldn’t. Not being able to open her eyes or even shake her head was getting her lost in what her body was doing, which currently was relaxing into this random guy.

She suddenly felt him nibble on her ear, which sent a thrill through her body, which responded by squirming and cooing. Stop baiting him! He moved down her neck, and her face, eyes closed, turned towards him

Their lips met and if Alice was still in control she might’ve squealed as his other hand slipped up her skirt, brushing up her thigh. She desperately wanted to squirm, and did, for once, but all her body did was push his hand a little further up, letting him feel how wet she was. Her free hand was playing with his chest and her head was swimming with sensation. The only thing left for her to do was ride along with the pleasure.

Suddenly, her eyes opened and her head pulled back with an audible smack, and her face smiled. “You’re a lot of fun, let me see your phone for a second.” Alice was confused why, but her hand reached into his pocket once he shifted and pulled out the phone, had him unlock it, and started entering a new contact and Alice began panicking until she realized it wasn’t her number. It only clicked when her hands typed the name “Chloe”.

She slid off him and winked, “Call me tomorrow, ok?” Her hand slipped the phone back into his pocket, much deeper than it needed to, and she stood up, letting her hands slide along his thighs as she pulled away.

Her body took her around repeated the pattern a few more times, baiting guys into making out with her, breaking off, and giving them Chloe’s number, or at least a number under Chloe’s name.

Alice’s body was humming and she had never been so aroused. She was almost glad she didn’t have control of herself because she afraid she would just jump someone and drag him to an empty room. Instead, her body, hips dancing, took her into the elevator and back up to the hotel room.

Her legs carried her back to her room, and her hand knocked on the door. Chloe opened it, still wearing Alice’s outfit, shorter than Alice now because of the heels.

Chloe swallowed shyly, “Um, hi?”

What happened to her?

Alice’s legs took a few steps forward, looming over Chloe and “forcing” her back. Chloe squeaked and moved all the way back to the bed, and Alice’s arm pushed her onto it.

Alice woke up the next morning in her pajamas. As last night came back to her, she wrote it off as a dream. She only noticed the note on the desk after she finished up in the bathroom.

Alice!

You were a lot of fun last night! I loved how much I got out of your embarrassment, it was great! And all the boys, yum. My outfit had a lot of fun playing me while I played you too! I had so much fun I gave you and your outfits an upgrade.

I’ll give you a call sometime!

~Chloe

Alice’s heart skipped a beat as she realized last night was real, and dashed to her suitcase. Well, tried to dash. Instead, she tottered, naked, across her room, hips swaying and boobs bouncing. At least today she could get the suitcase open, and she tossed her clothes onto the bed.

Instead of her loose tops and long skirts, it was all miniskirts, push-up bras, barely-there underwear, tight sweaters and blouses, thigh socks, and even her sneakers had massive wedges.

Alice took a breath as she stepped out of her hotel room, in a pencil miniskirt, a partially-buttoned blouse, thigh-socks and those sky-high maryjanes. As she waited on the elevator, she did up the buttons on the blouse to cover her cleavage, only for the buttons to undo themselves.

She stepped onto the elevator, and as the door closed, her hips went from subtlety swaying to dramatic almost-dancing.

“Oh come on!”