The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Algernon’s counselling.

By The Slaver.

Algernon headed into the company boardroom and found Kirsty, his P.A naked in the middle of the large conference table, with only one of the translucent scarf, which she always wore around her neck, over her crotch. At 28, Algernon had been working for this company since the age of 19 and getting a bit of pussy from the women in the offices was not at all uncommon. Without batting an eyelid, Algernon dived into Kirsty with abandonment. “Fuck me, hard sir.” Kirsty cried out as Algernon pumped his massive 9″ cock into her pussy fucking her, hard, but without any passion.

Several orgasms later, for both of them; without a word Algernon pulled out of Kirsty and headed out the boardroom, to make his way home. It was Eight o’clock already; Algernon was going to be in hot water with his wife. His wife Ann was beautiful; but she is already Algernon’s and all of the voluptuous young women in the offices had an allure of danger. Home by half nine, Algernon found that Ann had left his dinner out with a note. After eating, Algernon went up the stairs to the bedroom, he found Ann in bed.

Algernon showered, and then got into bed with Ann, but after his time with Kirsty, Algernon’s energy was not fully up to fucking Ann. As Algernon lay in bed next to his wife; Ann turned to look at Algernon, and started: “Algernon Finch, I have overlooked your sexual dalliances for the past seven years, but I am no closer to having a child. If you want to stay married to me there are going to be some things we need to do. I have a made an appointment with a Counsellor, he’s called Professor Thascales, for 6pm. tomorrow to help us.” Algernon started to open his mouth to say something, but Ann interrupted him, “Not a word, be home by five, so we have plenty of time to get to the appointment. And try not to stick your dick in Kirsty or any other woman before you get home.”

Tomorrow was going to be difficult, Algernon thought, I have to leave early and keep my dick in my pants all day. That 28-year old, and also a pretty boy, there was no shortage of women who Algernon could fuck while at work. In the morning, when Algernon arrived at his office, he mentioned to Kirsty that he had to leave early for an appointment with my wife, Kirsty grinned at Algernon impishly.

Around 3:30 PM. Kirsty came into Algernon’s office wearing only a pair of white frilly panties, a white lace bra, and a translucent scarf around her neck. “Like what you see, Mr. Finch. You want some of it?” She said moving closer to Algernon’s desk. Algernon came round from behind his desk; Algernon could not resist, as Kirsty know he couldn’t, Algernon and Kirsty fucked on his desk. Algernon left his office well after five.

Because of his romp with Kirsty, Algernon and Ann where late for their appointment with Professor Thascales. They hurriedly entered Professor Thascales’s office, the receptionist bid them to sit and wait. After five minutes, the receptionist offered Algernon and Ann a coffee, both accepted the offer. The two of them sat drinking their coffee waiting; 15 minutes later, the receptionist told Algernon and Ann to enter the doctor’s office. Professor Thascales greeted the pair. Once the pair was sat down in front of Professor Thascales’s desk. He got straight to the point.

“Mr. Finch,” The doctor said, “your wife has explained the problems you face to me. The main two being, your reluctance in helping her conceive a child, and the fact that you cannot keep your dick in your pants. Is that correct?” Algernon nodded meekly and shifted in his seat. “I can see why you are popular with the ladies!” Professor Thascales commented, and then suddenly he said “Did you fuck Kirsty your PR today, Mr. Finch?” Algernon went bright red, and again meekly nodded his head.

“Doctor, one of the reasons I chose you is your reputation.” Ann said. “Thank you, I’ll try my best.” Professor Thascales said. “When I researched you, I was told that you specialize in hypnotherapy.” Ann said. “I was hoping that you could hypnotize us to solve our problems.” Algernon looked sideways at his wife. “It doesn’t work that way, I’m afraid. Hypnosis does not change you. It may modify some behaviour, but it usually substitutes one behavior for another.” Professor Thascales explained.

“Part of the hypnotherapeutic process is the induction. The induction awakens your subconscious and allows you to receive information that could help you.” Professor Thascales said, “So, we’ll be put into a trance?” Algernon asked. “Not a trance, that sounds like some voodoo bullshit. You’ll be in a heightened state of relaxation that opens your minds to receive information that may help you, both.” Professor Thascales said. Algernon and Ann Algernon shrugged their shoulders. “Okay. Let’s try it.” Ann said. Professor Thascales placed a metronome on the desk in front of Ann and Algernon.

“Ok, now sit comfortably, and place your arms at your side. Now, focus on the metronome. Keep your eyes on the tick and the tock. Left tick, breathe in. Right tick, breathe out.” Professor Thascales instructed as he started the metronome; he smiled as he watched Algernon and Ann follow his instructions. “With every tick, you feel relaxed, comfortable, and peaceful. So good, so relaxed, just keep breathing. Calm and relaxed, the sound of my voice makes you feel safe, calm, and at peace. Breathe in. Breathe out.”

Professor Thascales watched Algernon and Ann regulate their breathing to the timing of the metronome. The couple stared intently at the metronome. The tip of the metronome caught the rays of the sun from the office’s large double window; it sparkled like a crystal in the sun. Professor Thascales could see the effect of the sedative in the coffee had taken hold of the couple. “Relaxed both of you, and be Calm. Your arms feel so heavy. You can barely lift them. Your legs, your body, your chest feels limp, relaxed and heavy. Breathe in. Breathe out.”

Algernon and Ann’s bodies reacting to the entrancing effect of the induction, Professor Thascales watched and smiled “Your eyelids are so heavy. Both of you can barely keep your eyes open.” Slowly, Algernon and Ann began to nod off and fall asleep. Professor Thascales could see the rhythm of their breathing. With every tick, they breathed in. With every tock, they breathed out. “Now, count down the ticks, starting at 10. When you reach 0, you will feel relaxed and open to suggestion. 10—9—8 …” Professor Thascales slowly counted until he reached 0

“0. Both of you are relaxed, calm, empty, your both ready to listen to my voice and do what you’re told. Do you understand?” Professor Thascales said, “Yes.” Both Algernon and Ann said. “Whose voice can you hear?” Professor Thascales asked. “Professor Thascales’s voice!” Came the reply, “And whose voice do you obey?” Professor Thascales asked. “Professor Thascales’s voice.”

“And whose voice tells you what to do?” Asked Professor Thascales, “Professor Thascales’s voice.” Professor Thascales smiled as he continued taking control of the pair, “And who tells you what to do?” Algernon and Ann said “Professor Thascales.”

“So that’s makes Professor Thascales your master. So, who is Professor Thascales?” Said Professor Thascales, “Master.” Algernon and Ann answered. “Master will tell you what to do from now on. Do you understand?” Professor Thascales said softly, smiling at the entranced couple before him. “Yes.” Algernon and Ann said. “Yes, Master.” Professor Thascales insisted. “Yes, Master.” The two entranced people answered.

Professor Thascales stared at the entranced pair. “And sleep.” Professor Thascales watched Algernon and Ann sleep peacefully in their chairs. Professor Thascales, reached into a drew of his desk, and pulled out a pair of tight fitting headphones, which he fitted over Algernon’s head, covering his ear; Algernon could no longer hear what Professor Thascales was going to say. Professor Thascales turned back to Ann.

“Now listen bitch, your marriage is over, it is doomed; it can-not be saved! When I wake you in a moment, you will accept what I have just told you as true. Your Marriage did not fail because Algernon was unfaithful with other women. It failed because he was unfaithful with other men; it failed because Algernon is a gay Himbo bottom, who lusts after big cock.”

Professor Thascales stopped talking for a moment to let Ann take in what had just been said. “After I wake you, you will leave my office, and you will take with you, Julian my receptionist, for the reach of today and all of tonight, you will be nothing but a fuck-toy for Julian, you will not say no to whatever he wants to do to you. Tomorrow in the morning, you will phone me, and I will tell you all about your new life! Nod your head if you understand all I have said?”

Ann, slowly nodded her head, Professor Thascales walked towards the door of his office and stepped out. “Julian, you can leave now I’ve worked you hard enough for today, Whore-slut.” On hearing the word ‘Whore-slut’, Julian’s eyes glazed over and he froze in place behind his desk. Professor Thascales smiled; Julian had been in his power for some-time now; now a gay Himbo, but Professor Thascales still used him to fuck the odd unwanted female.

“Female.” Was all Professor Thascales said to Julian, who came out of his trance? “Thank you, Sire.” Julian said, as he grabbed is belongings and stood waiting behind his desk, Professor Thascales went back into his own office, and awoke Ann; both Professor Thascales and Ann returned to the outer office. The doctor watched as Julian took Ann’s hand: and both of them walked out of the outer office.

Professor Thascales returned to his office and locked the door; he stood by Algernon, and then removed the headphones. “Can you hear me, boy?” Professor Thascales asked. Algernon answered, “Yes, Master.” Professor Thascales smiled, “Good. From now on you are gay. Understand?” There was a few seconds silence, before Algernon replied, “Yes, Master.”

“And you are a bottom. A Himbo bottom, in fact.” Professor Thascales said, “Yes, Master.” Algernon said, by now there was not a lot of Algernon’s old self left. “And you want cock, all the time you want cock.”

“Yes, Master.” Replied Algernon, “And you want Master’s cock to be the cock in your life.” Ordered Professor Thascales, “Yes, Master!” “You lust for Master and want his big cock.”

“Yes, Master.” By now, Algernon was begging to drool. “Master has a big house in the next state where a bottom boy like yourself can live. Do you want to live with Master and be his bottom boy?” “Yes, Master Professor Thascales.”

“And from now on, you will serve as Master’s bottom boy. Master will fuck you. Do you want Master to fuck you?” asked Professor Thascales, “Yes, Master!”

“Master has many friends with big cocks. His friends will also fuck you, when master orders. Do you understand?” Asked Professor Thascales, “Yes, Master.”

“You will never experience jealousy when I’m fucking other asses. You love Master. You desire Master. You lust for Master. You obey Master. Do you understand, boy?”

“Yes, Master.” Algernon answered. “Who do you love?”

“Master.” Algernon replied. “Very good. Now, I’m going to count to five. When I reach 5, you will awaken, but still be under trance. You will go about your life and work; you will go to the gym for three hour every day even weekends. You will live at my home with me since you love me. Do you understand?

“Yes, Master.” Professor Thascales quickly began shedding his clothes, first his tie, then his shirt, pants, shoes and socks. The fit, tanned doctor stood admiring Algernon. “Okay. 1—2—3—4—5.” Professor Thascales said. Algernon opened his eyes; he stared at Professor Thascales, who stood in his boxer briefs before him, his cock tenting the basket of his boxers.

Professor Thascales said. “Get naked.” Algernon stripped out of his clothes in a flash. Professor Thascales studied Algernon’s physique. Toy stood in Professor Thascales’s office, now only wearing only a jockstrap. His sizable cock spilled out of the jockstrap’s basket. Professor Thascales could not understand how these massive cock boys could be bottoms. Professor Thascales lowered his boxers and sat on the edge of his desk, he spread his legs and said, “Suck my cock, boy. You want it, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master!” Algernon answered, as he fell to his knees, and swallowed Professor Thascales’s cock. Algernon licked Professor Thascales’s bulbous, mushroom head, and Professor Thascales’s long thick shaft and dangling, tight-skinned nut sacs. Professor Thascales sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed his boy sucking his cock, getting him hard and casting aside any regret he held for converting Algernon into his personal sex toy. Algernon would serve Professor Thascales’s libido at will, clueless that he was submitting to Professor Thascales’s commands, obeying his every word.

Professor Thascales rose from his bed; he found Algernon where he had left him, the night before: in the corner of his bedroom, wearing a latex suit from head to foot. Algernon’s cock was exposed and rock hard from Algernon’s continuous masturbation. Near his feet lie a small puddle of white goo from the eight hours of self-milking, Algernon had endured. Professor Thascales spoke to Algernon, “Stop jerking off, boy.” Immediately, Algernon released his grip on his cock.

“Kneel and clean the floor.” Algernon knelt and began to lick the floor. When Professor Thascales noticed that Algernon was missing the target, Professor Thascales grabbed Algernon by the back of the head and guided his tongue to the pool of cum. “Lick up your cum, asshole.” Professor Thascales knelt next to Professor Thascales, took his fingers, scraped up Algernon’s cum from the floor and fed the cum to Algernon. Professor Thascales shoved his fingers down Algernon’s throat until he made sure all Algernon’s cum was cleaned from his fingers.

Professor Thascales tucked Algernon’s cock into the latex suit and zippered the front compartment, he stood up and said. “Now, stand in the corner and don’t move.” Algernon did as he had been told. Professor Thascales left Algernon in the bedroom, as his coffee brewed, Professor Thascales showered and dressed. After enjoying his Coffee Professor Thascales made up his mind that tonight would be the night when he busted Algernon’s cherry; up till now Professor Thascales had been training Algernon in the fine art of cock-sucking.

Now that Algernon had learned all that Professor Thascales could teach him about sucking big cocks; it was time Algernon’s virgin, cherry, butt was busted. Before leaving for his office, Professor Thascales raised the temperature throughout his house to 85 degrees, hot enough to leave Algernon uncomfortable, but not place him in any danger.

When Professor Thascales returned home, from work later that day, he found Algernon, just as he had left him, standing in the corner, like a statue. Professor Thascales smiled, as he looked at the once proud, arrogant Algernon, who was now covered from head to toe in Latex. Professor Thascales unzipped the Latex suit, whipped out Algernon’s cock, and let it dangle.

“Grab your cock and start jerking yourself, boy off.” Professor Thascales ordered. Algernon complied with Professor Thascales’s order. Within minutes, Algernon orgasm, cum splattering from Algernon’s rigid cock, onto the bedroom floor. “Follow me.” Professor Thascales said after Algernon had licked up his cum from the floor. Professor Thascales led Algernon into the bathroom, and stood Algernon in the shower stall. Once Algernon was in the stall, Professor Thascales unzipped the Latex suit. The combined smell, of sweat, urine and semen was overpowered, as Professor Thascales removed the Latex suit from Algernon’s body.

Once Algernon was naked, Professor Thascales quickly removed his clothes, and then he too, stood naked in the shower next to Algernon. Professor Thascales grabbed a bottle of shower gel and lathered Algernon’s body. As the soap and water rinsed from Algernon’s body, the shower’s drain soon became clogged with Algernon’s body hair. Professor Thascales smiled, as he reached for a razor and foam, after lathering Algernon’s head with the foam, it took Professor Thascales a few quick strokes of the razor, to remove all of Algernon’s hair from his head.

Professor Thascales then continued to lather Algernon’s body, making sure to stroke Algernon’s cock, hard, getting him hard and aroused. “Scrub my cock, boy.” Professor Thascales commanded, handing Algernon the shower gel. Algernon put some gel on his hand, and began too stroke Professor Thascales’s cock. The two men stood in the shower stroking each other’s cock, the soapy foam lubricating their hands. Suddenly Professor Thascales turned Algernon around, and pushed him against the shower wall.

Then, Professor Thascales began two-fingered Algernon’s virgin, rosebud, prepping it for his rock-hard cock. Professor Thascales took his cock and rammed it in Algernon’s rosebud box. Algernon moaned for Professor Thascales to stop. “Stop? I’ve just got started. Anyway, why are you moaning, you’re a gay Himbo bottom, now? This is what your life will now be!” Professor Thascales replied, laughing, as all the while, he fucked the once arrogant Algernon

Professor Thascales was ready to climax, so he pulled his cock out of Algernon’s but, forced him to knell, and then said, “Suck my cock, boy. Suck it!” Algernon swallowed Professor Thascales’s cock. In less than three minutes, Professor Thascales blasted his wad down Algernon’s throat, cum dripping from the side of Algernon’s lips. Professor Thascales dragged Algernon to his feet and positioned him underneath the shower head. “Wash yourself.” Professor Thascales ordered.

Professor Thascales walked out of the shower and towelled himself dry. When he saw that Algernon had finished showering, Professor Thascales ordered Algernon to exit the shower and dry himself. Once dry, he ordered Algernon to return with him to the bedroom.

Algernon stood at the foot of Professor Thascales’s bed. Professor Thascales stared at Algernon’s incredible physique, now hairless and smooth; Algernon had got that physique from his time over the last few months, spent at the gym. “You won’t be going to the gym tonight, boy!” Professor Thascales told Algernon, “You have something new to learn, boy!” Something about Algernon, now, stirred something in Professor Thascales’s loins. For a second, Professor Thascales thought about Algernon’s forced submission, Professor Thascales became aroused, thinking about how he now control the, newly created Himbo that stood naked at the bottom of his bed

“Climb onto the bed, boy, I want you.” Without saying anything, Algernon climbed onto the bed, and lay next to Professor Thascales. “For as long as I want you, boy. You are mine” Professor Thascales whispered into Algernon’s ear. As the moon filled the darkened room, Professor Thascales pumped Algernon’s ass for hours, teaching him what it meant to satisfy master’s lust.

Professor Thascales whispered into Algernon’s ear for hours, as he fucked him, rewriting Algernon’s past, rewiring Algernon’s lust, remaking the once arrogant Algernon into a Himbo, cock-sucking bottom, who lived to satisfy master’s lust.

Algernon opened his eyes, the sun filling the bedroom was a dazzling lights. He slowly rose from the bed. He looked about, as he rubbed his cock, which was now encased in a metal cock-cage, as he walked towards the bathroom. After he had relieved himself and returned to the bedroom, Algernon noticed the clock on the bedside table: 6:10a.m. He was late; Algernon scurried down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. He found his maid’s apron, tied it about his waist, and started to prepare breakfast. He only had twenty minutes. Master was a demanding master.

“You’re late, boy?” A voice said behind Algernon. Algernon turned to face the voice. “Sorry, sire!” Algernon replied, he turned back to continue preparing breakfast. Professor Thascales smiled as he stared at the bare-assed Algernon, covered only by a maid’s apron. Professor Thascales approached Algernon and slid his fat, rock-hard cock into Algernon’s inviting whole. “Oooh!” Algernon moaned. His once deep voice, had been replaced by an effete twinkish pitched one, by Professor Thascales, soon after he had taken Chad’s cherry. Professor Thascales caressed Algernon’s physique.

Algernon now spent 5 hours a day at the gym, his 9″ fuck stick, was now permanently locked in the metal cock-cage. A Himbo slave needs a willing whole, not a fuck stick. Professor Thascales had told Algernon. “Fuck me, master!” Algernon hollered. “Fuck me harder, master!” Professor Thascales obliged the Himbo. “You want it, bitch!” He asked “Yes. Fuck your Himbo bitch, master!” Algernon answered. Professor Thascales revved up his thrusts and fucked the Himbo’s ass like a jack hammer.

When Professor Thascales felt his balls churning, ready to blow a wad, he pulled his cock out of Algernon’s ass, forced the Himbo to his knees, and shoved his rock-hard cock into Algernon’s mouth. “Make me cum, bitch.” Professor Thascales demanded. Algernon sucked Professor Thascales’s 10″ cock until he blew his wad down Algernon’s throat. Excess cum spilled out of Algernon’s mouth, onto his lips and chin. Professor Thascales scraped up the cum with his fingers and fed Algernon the cum. “Lick my fingers.” Professor Thascales ordered. Algernon licked Professor Thascales’s fingers clean, making sure to swallow every drop of Professor Thascales’s cum.

“Thank you, master.” Algernon said, as he resumed his place at the kitchen counter and continued to prepare Professor Thascales’s breakfast. Professor Thascales took a seat at the kitchen table, waiting for Algernon to serve him his breakfast, and then Algernon would take his rightful place, after serving breakfast to Professor Thascales, underneath the kitchen table, where he would suck Professor Thascales’s cock, while he enjoyed his breakfast.

As Algernon served Professor Thascales his breakfast, Professor Thascales, briefly, thought to himself, about Ann. Professor Thascales closed his eyes, and pictured Algernon’s now, ex-wife in her new life, in Damascus, with her new lover, Darius, an ex-marine, and mechanic. Darius would make a perfect lover for Ann. Algernon’s ex-wife, would service Darius and his foot-long power tool in perpetuity, getting every whole filled, every night, every morning, anytime Darius desired some action, but, Ann would not enjoy any release or pleasure. Like her ex-husband, Ann had become a fuck-toy.

Professor Thascales looked down under the table, and between his legs and stared into Algernon’s eyes. “Oooh, master.” Algernon cooed, as he tweaked one of his nipples, he opened his mouth and swallowed Professor Thascales’s cock, Algernon bobbed on Professor Thascales’s cock. Professor Thascales stared at Algernon sucking his cock, the once arrogant Algernon who had seduced any woman he wanted, and had. But, Professor Thascales had wanted Algernon; and what Professor Thascales wanted, he got.

Algernon had paid the price of his hubris by becoming, a gay Himbo bottom. Algernon in a few days’ time, would begin work as a gigolo, at nights, after his time in the gym, and his fuck sessions with Professor Thascales. Given Algernon’s new orientation, his clientele would change from any women he would have once lusted after, to the ‘Bears’ from a local leather bar. But whoever, Algernon served, Professor Thascales had decided that his Himbo whore would not miss a day of work, or wok-out at the gym.

“People say, that life’s a bitch.” Professor Thascales said, as he looked down, at Algernon sucking his cock. “And now, it seems that you’ve become one, mine.” Professor Thascales added, bellowing with a sinister laughter that filled the house and echoed on and on. Adan felt his balls tighten, he was ready to shot his wad, again.

THE END: